Teacher’s Torment by Thatkyra - Copied
She splashed cold water on her face and studied the face that stared back at her in the mirror. Her eyes were bloodshot, her lips dry, lipstick rubbed onto the cheeks, and her black hair ruffled. She recognised the face but not who the person had now become.

She followed the reflection's gaze down and looked at her bare tits. Not too big, not too small, as someone had once told her. She had always loved how supple they were. Now they were red after being slapped and squeezed, her dark nipples erect but sore.

Her gaze shifted down to her torso. Her skin was fair compared to most Indians, but nowhere close to that of her students. There were red marks all over her sides, and she could still feel the heat from the marks on her ass. She had made sure to maintain her figure since high school, doing her best at the gym everyday since her graduation five years ago.

She could not see any lower than her well-groomed patch of pubic hair and she was glad she had an excuse to not think about her pussy. Not after what it had gone through some time ago. She splashed her face again and stepped into the shower.

Kira was a history teacher at a private school, the youngest teacher there, being accepted for a job there right after she got qualified to teach at only twenty-three. She had always joked with her students how a daughter of immigrants had to teach a bunch of white Americans their history.

She started by only teaching freshmen, but had to take over for another teacher who was put to bed-rest after a skiing accident over Christmas, and hence also had to teach the seniors. She rather liked teaching the seniors, as the age difference between the students and her was smaller than that between her and the other teachers, as most of the class had already turned eighteen over the last semester.

Despite her attempts to not attract much attention, the boys in the class always seemed to stare at her ass. She disliked this for more reason than one and tried to her best to not highlight her curves with the clothes she wore.

Her small apartment was very close to the campus and so she was often asked to stay back after hours to help around. Usually she would just have to wait around in the teacher's lounge and be available in case any help was needed for the after-school activities. Sometimes, she would supervise detentions. She didn't mind it at all. She would just let the students talk to each other as long as they made no noise.

This day, she had to supervise two students for a two-hour long detention. Adam and Olivia. They had been a couple for the last two years and had been infamous for causing trouble.

"So, what are you in for today?" asked Kira, as the three of them settled down.

"We were missing from a class," answered Adam with a very obvious undertone of mischief. At 5'10, he was far from the biggest guy in his year, but was known for being the most shredded, whatever that meant.

"Oh, yeah? What were you doing? Nothing too naughty, I hope"

"Nothing like that, Miss Kira." Olivia responded. She encouraged her students to refer to her as that; most had trouble pronouncing her last name. "We were just chatting in by the basketball court and lost track of time."

Olivia was half a foot shorter than her boyfriend, the same height as Kira. Kira regarded at Olivia's figure, a little longer than she should have, and thought they shared the same dimension, though her own boobs were slightly bigger and ass rounder. She was proud that she could still compete with a teenager and beat her.

Though maybe she was being unfair. Both the students were in their uniforms. White shirts and green ties. He wore dark trousers and she wore a knee-high skirt and high socks. Both their blazers were hung on the backs of their chairs. Kira, meanwhile, wore denim jeans and a white top and a light cardigan.

"We were on camera, so they can't say we did something we did not," added Adam and then started a hushed conversation with Olivia. The two of them were no longer interested in speaking with Kira, and so she began marking assignments.

The first hour of the detention was very productive. Kira was able to mark five assignments and the lovebirds were able to chat for sixty minutes.

Most after-school activities had ended by then and soon the hallways became deserted. Once all the rumble outside had died down, the volume of the couple's conversation rose ever so slightly. Kira was about ask them to hush but stopped herself when she heard what they were saying.

"...babe, please. I'm not ready to risk this. Not so soon," whispered Olivia. Her eyes were pleading him to agree.

Kira couldn't help but listen to where the conversation was going.

"You're not listening," Adam retorted as loudly as he could without being loud. "I have needs, okay? I love you enough to not want to cheat on you. You cannot to this much for me?"

"I love you, babe, and I'm so glad you're ready to not cheat on me. But I don't think I'm ready for it yet."

Kira really wanted to know what they were talking about, and sure enough, the next sentence out of Adam's mouth answered it.

"Look, my cock has needs, okay? It needs to feel the inside of a pussy. No rubber between a pussy and my cock. I need to do it raw and I don't care that you're not on the pill. It can be any pussy, as far as my cock is concerned. It doesn't care!"

Kira knew she needed to chime in, so she did. "Listen, Adam. I couldn't help but hear your conversation. Let me tell you one thing. You two seem to have a really good relationship, and to keep it that way, you need to respect her boundaries."

Adam gave Kira a blank stare and before Olivia could add anything, he said, "Oh, yeah? What do you know about my cock and our relationship? Last I heard, you live alone in a small apartment."

"Don't say that, babe. She was just trying to help," said Olivia, trying to defend her teacher.

"It's alright, Olivia," said Kira. "You are young and hormonal. I can understand what you might be thinking, but you should give it time and do it only when both of you are comfortable."

"Is that why you're alone, Miss Kira? You're a stuck-up bitch like her?" retorted Adam.

"Watch your language, mister-" was all Kira could say before being interrupted.

"Yeah, that's right." Adam turned to Olivia and asked, "What if, and just hear me out, what if I raw dog her?"

Kira was bewildered by what she heard, or at least what she thought she heard. Though it was soon confirmed by Olivia.

"Yeah, that could work," said Olivia after a very small moment of thought. "And if you do it now, in front of me, it won't be cheating. You'll have my permission and I'll be able to see what happens."

Kira was now regretting being curious of where the conversation went. It had already become very inappropriate and she was not experienced enough to know how to handle it or what to say.

Adam stood up from his desk and walked up to Kira, followed by Olivia and all Kira could do was look at them with disbelief.

"What say, Miss Kira? My girl doesn't mind."

"I definitely don't."

"What are you talking about?" Kira was barely able to find words to express her disbelief. "Do you realise how inappropriate you are being? You could get expelled for even asking me to do something like that."

"No one would know, Miss Kira," said Olivia. "This room is at the end of the hallway so no one will pass by and the janitors are going to take a while to reach here. No cameras around, unlike the basketball court. Plus, we're all adults here."

"Regardless. I have the responsibility to report this."

"You won't report this," said Adam, smug as ever.

"Why not?"

"She's going to make us do this, isn't she?" said Adam to Olivia.

"Miss Kira, trust us. You will do this and not report a word to anyone. Please don't ask us why."

"Olivia, I would really like to know why. Please, enlighten me."

"Show her the pictures, babe."

Adam opened up a hidden album on his phone and handed it to Kira. She began swiping through the pictures and her face turned from annoyed to shock and disbelief.

"How- how did you get these? Did you click these?"

We were hanging out at the mall," said Adam. "She spotted you with that person and said that you looked happier than usual. We had nothing better to do that day, so we followed you back to your apartment."

"You should consider closing your window when things get hot, especially when you live on the ground floor," added Olivia.

"Why are you doing this?"

"I told you. My cock has needs."

Kira began swiping through photos again. Her face was now red. She remembered that day. It was about two weeks ago and she really was happy. She had made love all night that night, with a woman she met the week prior.

Having been raised in a very conservative house, Kira did not think she was ready to come out of the closet. If people knew that she was a lesbian, her parents would somehow find out and she was not ready to face them. Not yet.

She had been out with very few girls in her college days, had sex with even fewer. During her school days, however, she could not let anyone doubt her sexuality, so had slogged through a very uninteresting date to lose her virginity. It didn't matter to her though. Everyone thought she was straight, and that was more important.

Looking at the pictures, she was hit by what one might almost call nostalgia. The woman wanted to get serious about the relationship, and Kira didn't. These photos captured the last moments of when they were happy, almost euphoric, before they broke up the next morning.

As she reached the last photo, she realised that the photos had stopped only because the two women in them fell asleep. She looked back up at the two of them.

"Did you show this to anyone?"

"Of course not," said Adam. "That'd dilute the leverage."

"We all thought you were straight," added Olivia, taking back the phone. "We had seen you joking around with the other teachers, male teachers, and we thought that you were flirting with them."

"Please, I beg you, do not share this with anyone."

"You know how you can make sure that will never happen," said Adam, pointing at his crotch.

"You clearly know that I'm not into that," Kira tried to reason. "Please, don't make me do that."

"It's you who wants to pretend to be straight, god knows why," Olivia reasoned back. "This will help you believe that, and when you believe something about yourself, others believe that, too."

"What exactly do you want me to do, then?"

"Let me fuck your pussy raw."

Reluctantly, Kira stood up and began unbuttoning her jeans.

"Woah, woah," interrupted Adam, grabbing Kira's hands. "Not so soon. There's no reason to rush this."

"What do you mean? I just want to get this over with as soon as possible."

"As I said earlier, my cock has needs. Get down on your knees."

"What?" Kira looked at him with disbelief, and then glanced at Olivia, hoping that she would not want her boyfriend to do everything he'd like.

"Why are you looking at me, Miss Kira? Just get down on your knees. These things can take time."

With that, Adam pulled off Kira's cardigan and threw it on her chair and pushed her down on her knees. Kira did not resist. She just stared into the distance, trying to make sense of the situation.

If Adam wanted to have sex without a condom, and Olivia didn't, and neither wanted Adam to cheat, why were they so keen on trying to have sex with Kira? Keen enough to blackmail her into doing it. Were they planning on using those photos sometime later and just used it now instead?

Adam slapped Kira's face with his semi-hard cock and interrupted her train of thought. He had dropped his trousers and underwear down to his ankles. She hadn't seen many dicks, but now knew why Adam and Olivia may have lasted together this long. Despite not being fully hard, Adam's cock was about five-inches long already. Meanwhile, Olivia had brought a chair up to the teacher's desk and positioned herself to get the best view.

Adam held Kira's chin him his hand and pulled her mouth open. She eyed his cock as he slowly guided it into her mouth with his other hand, and then looked him in the eyes.

Once the tip was in her mouth, she began bobbing her head slowly, not sure what to do with her tongue. She had never given anyone head before.

"She's absolutely clueless," said Adam to Olivia.

Olivia sat there, smiling at what she saw. "You know what you have to do."

"Yes, ma'am." Adam looked down at Kira and grabbed the back of her head with both her hands, weaving his figures through the hair she had let down before detention. She shot him a worried look. "Get ready, bitch. This'll straighten you out."

With a very sudden movement, Adam pulled her head towards him, forcing her to take in his entire cock at once. This excited him enough to make his cock has hard as it could get. He could feel his cock almost touch the back of her throat and he let out a low grunt.

With her nose buried in Adam's pubes, Kira felt the cock in her mouth grow. Not just in length, but girth as well. She had no idea who big it had gotten, but what she knew was that it was hit the back of her throat and she was choking. Her eyes started watering up and she looked at Adam, Olivia and then back at Adam. Both of them were grinning wide.

Adam enjoyed the gagging sounds she had started making and the tears that she had blinked out were a cherry on the cake. He maintained the grip on her head and refused to let her pull back. He felt her tongue wiggling under his member, unsure what help it could be of.

Kira was helpless now. She was flapping her arms about, hitting Adam in the legs, but he would not budge. With all her might, she tried to push back, but that only made him pull her head in harder. Her lips were pressed against the base of the massive shaft in her mouth, but it could not stop the spit the began dripping out. It ran down along her chin and down to her neck. Soon, she could feel the collar of her top absorb some of that spit.

She did not know how long her face had been pressed against his crotch, but she could feel her neck tense up and her face turn red. Tears were now streaming out of her eyes, some were even caught by the pubes right in front of her face. She didn't have the energy to keep hitting him, so she did the only thing she could. She let out muffled screams accented by the loud gagging noises.

This only turned Adam on further, and made him want this to last as long as it could. Olivia was great at blowing him, and always made sure to make him cum. However, she did not like being controlled while doing it, she like being the one in control. Until now, Adam did not realise how much he liked controlling the mouth around his cock. Olivia saw this, too.

Before long, the sounds Kira made began to soften, until they were just an elongated deep hum. Adam knew he had to let go of her head soon. Her gags became louder and harder, and her spit began spilling out through her nose.

As he was about to let her go, Olivia stopped him. "Babe. Maybe count till ten before doing that."

Adam smiled back and obliged. As he counted, Kira's hum was almost inaudible, yet her gags were incredibly loud. So much spit spilled out of her mouth that it started dripping down Adam's thighs.

He finally let her go, not sure how much time had passed since he shoved her face in his crotch. Kira fell back down on her ass, gasping and panting for air, coughing and spitting out all that spit collected in her mouth. Her top was covered in her saliva and wet patches stuck to her skin. Her eyes were now blood-red, just like her face. She leaned against her table and slumped down. She had no energy despite all the adrenaline she felt coursing through her blood.

Adam stood breathing heavily, looking down at her.

"Why did you stop? Aren't you gonna facefuck her, babe?" Olivia was not sure why he stood there doing nothing.

Adam rubbed some of Kira's saliva strands hanging from his slick cock and then did not touch it. "Honestly, if I make one thrust in her mouth, I'm gonna spunk harder than you've ever made me." He saw her giving him a look. "I'm sorry. She was doing stuff with her tongue I'm sure she wasn't even aware of. It felt so good!"

"Then start stripping her. It'll take you down a notch."

Adam agreed and pulled Kira up onto her legs. She could barely stand straight and needed the support of her desk. She looked at Olivia, who was smiling at her, fidgeting with her brown hair. Then she looked back up to Adam. He smiled like the devil.

"Please, give me a moment," Kira managed to mumbled, but paid her no heed. He reached for her top and began pulling it up. She was of no help, either because she wanted to keep it on, or had no energy to even take it off.

"It'll be much easier if you just ripped it off. Show the dyke how strong a man can be, babe," Olivia said. It was all the motivation he needed.

He grabbed the white collar of the top and tore through it like hot knife through butter. Kira was wearing a black bra. He grabbed her boobs over the bra and began playing with them.

"Olivia, you've gotta feel these."

Olivia stood up and walked up to Kira. As Adam fondled the teacher's boobs, Olivia pulled the ripped top off from behind her and threw it onto the teacher's chair. She unhooked the bra and let it stay there while he played.

Olivia then walked back around in front of Kira, moving Adam aside. He hugged Olivia from behind her, careful not to let his cock touch her ass for the fear of cumming there and then. Olivia pulled down her teacher's bra and the teacher could do nothing but stare at her students and breathe heavily.

Olivia grabbed a bare tit with her hand and gently squeezed it. She liked what she felt. She was going to grab the other tit as well, but stopped herself.

"Pull her pants down and fuck her."

Once again, Adam obliged as Olivia made a clearing on the teacher's desk. Adam undid the jeans and pulled it down to Kira's ankles along with her black panties.

Adam pushed Kira's chair aside and leaned her down on to desk. She barely resisted, hoping that this would end soon. Her bare tits were squished against the cold wood of and her head just extended over the edge of the desk. As she peeped up ahead, she got the full view of her empty classroom. She had used her hands to soften the impact and now Olivia took them in hers and held tight.

Olivia pulled up her chair right in front of Kira's face and sat down. She had weaved her fingers through Kira's and raised them up next to her head.

Adam positioned himself behind Kira. One hand guided his cock and the other grabbed a bunch of Kira's hair and pulled back. Now her head was tilted up and she was facing Olivia. Olivia leaned in closer, tightening her grip on the teacher's hand.

Adam rubbed the tip of his cock on his teacher's pussy lips. She was ever so slightly wet, but Adam didn't care. His cock was still slick with spit.

"I never really liked you, Kira," said Olivia, softly. "I never liked the jokes you made about how we were unaware of our own history. I don't like the fact that you are a foreigner. I don't like that you're an Indian."

Kira didn't know what to say, or whether she could even speak. Her throat hurt. She just looked at her, her eyelids droopy.

"You think you're so cool because you're younger than the other teachers," Olivia continued. "Fuck you. You're just a lonely bitch thirsty for attention. You found it in high school boys. Congrats a bunch."

She glanced up at Adam. He was getting restless, afraid that he was going to lose his boner. He really wanted to fuck this pussy in front of her. Olivia knew she had to let him begin.

"Well, this is what happens when you seek attention in the wrong places. Especially when I don't like you for being an Indian lesbian, you fucking dyke."
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Before Olivia could finish her last words, Adam thrusted the entire length of his cock into his teacher's pussy. All the energy that she had though she had lost returned to her and escaped her mouth in the form of a scream.

"Fuck!" Kira screamed right into Olivia's face. It was a scream of pain she had never felt before. Nothing had penetrated her that deep, ever. She had played around with some dildos, but all of them were the smallest ones she could find. Much smaller than the cock that was deep in her mouth not that long ago.

This time Adam did not stop with a single thrust. He placed his free hand on Kira's back and kept thrusting, in and out, as deep as he could get each time. Most of the times, he was balls deep in a pussy that started getting wetter by the moment. His other hand had loosened the grip on the hair enough to just keep her head tilted up.

The subsequent sounds out of Kira's mouth weren't full blown screams, but loud moans. Moans of pain, at least for now. She could feel her pussy get wet, and she was sure it was out of necessity and not desire. Her legs twitched with each thrust, feeling weaker and weaker. Her hands were still held tight by Olivia. Her entire body moved forwards and back with each thrust, her face moving almost just inches from Olivia's face.

Olivia wasn't bothered by Kira's face moving so close to hers with each thrust. She did not flinch a bit. She relished in the pained moans so close to her face. The only thing that could be improved in that situation was if Kira kept her eyes open. Some of her teacher's tears fell down on her skirt and she enjoyed it all the more.

"I'm gonna cum," Adam interrupted his low grunts to make an announcement, though he did not change the pace with which he was banging that pussy.

Kira opened her eyes wide. She saw Olivia staring right back at her, a sinister smile on her face. Somehow, in between her moans and grunts, she manged to form a sentence.

"Pl-please... not... in m-... me..."

There was no indication of the cock being pulled out. In fact, it began thrusting faster and harder.

"What's the point of not wearing a condom then?" said Olivia, staring right through her teacher's soul.

Kira's eyes welled up again because of the pain. Just as she was getting used to the pace and the force, Adam had some how increased them both. She shut her eyes as the pain became unbearable and her moans became louder than ever. Tear drops rolled down her red cheeks and fell down on to Olivia's skirt. Olivia moved her face even closer to her teacher's, hoping that she would open her eyes again soon.

Adam realised that he got as close to climaxing as he could. His last thrust was harder than any before and reached deeper than he thought his cock could. This pushed Kira's body even further ahead and the moment he started cumming, his teacher's lips pressed against his girlfriend's.

Adam made a loud noise and a very scrunched up face as he unloaded his cum in his teacher's pussy. He was sure that his was the only cum that had ever been in there, and that though made him more excited.

Olivia did not move her face back when her teacher's lips touched hers. Instead, she let go of her teacher's hands, held her face and pressed even harder against the other pair of lips.

Kira needed to catch her breath. She was certain that her nose was not enough, but her mouth was sealed by her student's lips. She needed to open her mouth again, and the moment she parted her lips, Olivia stuck her tongue down her throat.

Olivia began kissing her teacher. Kira did not want to reciprocate, but she couldn't move away from her student. As his girlfriend kissed his teacher, Adam realised that his cock was now completely flaccid, still inside his teacher's pussy.

He first let go of the hair he had grabbed and then slowly pulled his soft dick out of that wet pussy. Following it was his cum, dripping out slowly. He sat down on the teacher's chair and looked at the two women. He was out of breath, too, but didn't want them to know.

Kira felt the pressure behind her be go way, and with the help of her now free hands, she was able to push away from Olivia's kiss. Though, she was barely able to stand up straight. Her pussy hurt and she was panting, sucking in as much air as she could.

She felt a warm liquid drip onto her inner thigh. She reached her hand down and felt it. It was Adam's cum. She wanted to clean herself out. The first thing that she needed to do was after leaving the school was find a morning-after pill.

Kira glanced at her students. Adam was sitting on her chair, over her top and cardigan. Her bra was nowhere in sight. Adam smiled back at her as he began slowly stroking his tired cock. Olivia sat back on the chair on the other side of the desk. She, too, looked at her teacher and smiled.

Kira bent down to pull her jeans up from her ankles. Before she could grab them, Adam jumped out of his seat, grabbed the back of her neck, pulled her up and pushed her against the blackboard.

She could feel the chalk dust on her boobs and her cheek pressed against the board. Adam's arm pushed at her face and his other hand pinned both her hands behind her back.

"What do you think you're doing?" said Adam. He enjoyed his teacher's feeble attempts at breaking free. He could feel his cock harden a little.

"I let you fuck me," managed Kira. She was Barely able to speak. She tried breathing normally, but that proved to be difficult. "It's done. Now, please, let me dress up."

Olivia walked up to the two of them and kissed her boyfriend. She made sure to make it as loud and sloppy as she could. She turned to her teacher and put a finger in her pussy, scooping out some of her boyfriend's cum.

She licked her finger and wiped some of that cum on her lips and brought them close to her teacher's ear.

"Detention's not yet over, dyke"
Like Reply
Kira was pushed against the chalkboard of her classroom. Her arms pinned to her back, she tried freeing herself in vain. She could feel the tip of her student's warm cock on her hip.

His girlfriend, Olivia, had brought her lips next to the teacher's ears and whispered those words. Kira never liked that word. 'Dyke.' No one had ever called her that, but its connotations reminded her of how her family might react if she came out to them.

"You did not cum," added Olivia. "When you are getting fucked by a man, you ought to think about the man. Fake an orgasm for him. Since you did not do that, you need to be taught a lesson, teacher."

Kira never had to fake an orgasm. It took her a while, but most of her partners made sure she came. In this moment, she was missing the tenderness she had felt in the intimacy she had shared with them. She was not used to being manhandled. Yet here she was, being pushed and shoved and pinned and fucked.

"But before I can teach you," continued Olivia, "You need to warm me up."

Adam grabbed Kira's neck, pulled her back and turned her around, facing the desk and the empty classroom beyond that. Olivia stood in front of her. The teacher and the student were the exact same height, yet Kira felt so much smaller than Olivia.

Kira had finally caught her breath now, after being facefucked and rammed in the pussy. She could feel some more of Adam's cum drip out of it. She looked at the girl staring back at her, no clue what was going on in her mind.

"What more do you want from me?" said Kira. "Your boyfriend wanted to fuck you without protection. Then he blackmailed me into doing it and ejaculated in me. He got more then what he wanted. And now you expect m--"

Olivia slapped her teacher. Hard. Were Adam not holding the teacher by the neck, she would have fallen. Kira could feel the heat concentrating on her cheek. She looked back up to Olivia. She was almost laughing.

"I'm sorry. There was some chalk on your face," said Olivia. It's not all gone, so there's more where that came from."

Adam tightened his grip and Kira winced. His other hand reached out for Olivia's face and pulled her in for a kiss. As her students kissed, Kira wanted to look away. She did not like how much those two were enjoying this. She closed her eyes, but could not ignore the sloppy sounds and moans.

When the kissing stopped, the grip loosened, but not enough for Kira to free herself. Olivia turned back to her teacher.

"You see that? That's something you don't have," she said. "You're one lonely bitch, Kira. Pardon me if I don't call you Miss Kira, you don't command that respect right now."

"We have an idea why you might be a lonely bitch," added Adam.

Kira saw something move and shifted her gaze down. Olivia pulled up her skirt up, revealing her white panties. She smiled at her teacher before pulling her panties down and stepping out of them.

Olivia sat back on her teacher's desk, right where her boyfriend had fucked her teacher's brains out minutes ago. She raised her legs and widened them. She gave her teacher a great view of her teenage pussy, recently shaven, and grinned.

Kira looked down at Olivia. She liked what she saw, but did not want to show it. She only gave the pussy a glance before averting her eyes.

"I know why you're alone, dyke," said Olivia. "You don't know how to make a woman cum. But I'm ready to be proven wrong."

Olivia licked her fingers and began rubbing her pussy. She let some moans escape her mouth as she inserted a finger in her tight hole.

"I don't need to prove anything to you," said Kira. She felt the grip tighten around her neck.

"You're right," said Olivia. "And we don't need to keep those pictures a secret."

"You want me to eat you out?"

"I want you to make me cum."

"I though you didn't like lesbians."

"What gave you that idea?" asked Olivia, rubbing herself faster now.

"You said that you did not like me being an Indian and a lesbian."

"Yeah, so?" Olivia did not know what was wrong. "I've got nothing against Indians, they're great. And I've got nothing against lesbians. If I did, I would not be asking you to make me cum, now would I?" She licked the pussy juice off her fingers and spread her legs even more.

Kira failed to understand what this meant. "Then why would say that, huh?"

"Save your questions until later."

Adam pushed Kira's face down to his girlfriend's pussy, bending her over. Olivia wrapped her legs around her teacher's back and grabbed the back of her head. She leaned back a little, supporting herself with the other hand.

Despite the position she had been put into, Kira was relieved that Adam had finally left her neck. Her lips were planted on Olivia pussy and she did nothing for a moment. Olivia slightly thrusted her crotch into Kira's face, urging her on.

If there was any consolation to this situation, Kira knew how to eat a pussy. It's just that she did know how to feel about the person that pussy belonged to.

Kira stuck her tongue out and started by licking Olivia's slit, kissing it and teasing the clit. She tasted the pussy juice, surprised by how wet her student already was, and loved it, despite not wanting to.

Kira had always enjoyed eating pussy, and she liked doing it now. She knew that she had to make Olivia cum to make this stop, so she needed to make this quick.

As she ate the pussy, she had grabbed onto the desk to support herself. She used the other hand to spread the pussy lips and began licking her student's pink flesh, from her pussy to the clit. She couldn't help but like what she tasted.

Olivia had been controlling her moans, but when she felt a hand spread her pussy lips and a tongue around her clit, she let out a loud moan. She bit her lip and tried to muffle the subsequent sounds of pleasure.

Kira heard the girl's moans, loud and muffled and looked up. The face that looked back was one of genuine pleasure. Kira couldn't sense the disdain any longer and saw a beautiful person enjoying her intimacy.

The legs wrapped around her back tightened and the grip on her head hardened, and she felt herself getting wet. She started stroking the clit with her tongue and the moans, despite being muffled, became louder, and this only turned her on further.

Olivia began rocking her hips, hoping to increase her own pleasure. Kira responded by letting go of the desk and inserted a finger from her now free hand into the slick pussy of her student and started thrusting it.

Olivia let out a slight scream and bit her lips again. This time, she did not even try to muffle her moans. She was loving what her teacher was doing to her and did not want it to stop.

Kira used a thumb to rub the throbbing clit, knowing well enough what the response would be. Another scream. She continued licking it with her tongue in all patterns and directions. She could feel that Olivia was edging closer to an orgasm. She took out the finger and pushed back three fingers into a surprisingly tight pussy.

While Kira was enjoying what she was doing, she wanted to make herself feel better about the situation. She wanted to take any revenge she could on this girl. She started thrusting her fingers as fast and hard as she could. She wanted it to be the same intensity as with which she was fucked by her boyfriend. She knew she did not have the strength or energy to do, but she tried her best anyways.

She could feel Olivia getting closer to the edge, her moans had gotten even louder, her rocking hips rocking even harder. Kira had no intentions of slowing down, before stopping all of a sudden, pulling her fingers out of the sweet pussy and pulling her tongue back in, and opening her mouth wide. 

Olivia came. She screamed and thrust her crotch into Kira's face and pulled her head in tighter, and squirted.

Most of the squirt had gone into Kira's mouth and she had no problem with swallowing it. She loved the taste and would have preferred not to let any of it go to waste.

Olivia finally loosened the grip and her leg. Kira looked up at her student, wiping her mouth with one hand, and couldn't help but smile. She saw something with the corner of her eyes and turned.

Adam had had stepped out of his pants by now, put his girlfriend's panties over his head and had been recording the entire time Kira was going down on that pussy. Adam had made sure to not have Olivia in the frame, but he did have her skirt in. He ended the recording with on a clear shot of his teacher's face.

Olivia looked down at the shocked face over her crotch and placed her feet on her teacher's shoulders and pushed her back. Kira stumbled back, her ass hitting the bottom of the blackboard, and fell down. Olivia laughed looking down at her teacher on the floor.

"Why did you do that?" Kira said, looking at her students in disbelief. "You already had those pictures, and now this?"

"What can we say, we just needed to make sure you keep quiet about this," said Adam.

"Also, we did not want to have proof of fucking a dick," added Olivia.

"Yeah, well, I still have your boyfriend's cum in me," retorted Kira.

"That's for later," said Olivia.

Adam grabbed his teacher by the throat and pushed her against the wall. Olivia got off the desk and began removing Kira's shoes, jeans and panties. Kira tried to resist, kicking her legs about, but the grip around her throat tightened further. She couldn't breathe, her face turned red and she tried to make a sound, in vain.

Olivia tossed aside the shoes and threw the jeans onto the teacher's chair. She leaned in to kiss Adam again and got up. Adam maintained his grip on Kira's throat and pulled her onto her feet. He pushed her around and laid her down on her back onto the table.

He let go of the throat and grabbed the teacher's hands. As Kira panted, he walked around the desk, over her face. He held both her wrists on one hand and stared at her chest. Kira's tits rose and fell with every deep breath she took. Adam's cock hung right over her face.

Olivia lifted Kira's legs and pushed them back over to the teacher's face. Adam grabbed them with his free arm and held them in place.

"What are you doing now?" managed Kira. She wanted to say more, but Adam interrupted her by swinging his dick around, slapping her all over her face. She shut eyes and mouth shut tight, and then she felt a hand caress her pussy.

Olivia leaned down and licked her teacher's pussy, cleaning some of the cum on the pussy lip.

"Does she taste like curry?" asked Adam, laughing and still swinging his dick.

"No, but this dyke is wet," said Olivia. "You're liking this, aren't you, Kira?"

Kira did not want to say anything, afraid that a cock would be shoved down her mouth the minute she opened it.

Olivia started fingering Kira's pussy. She had only put in one finger any could already feel how we her teacher really was. She could even feel some of her boyfriend's cum in there. She started trying to loosen the pussy, but didn't have to do much work. Her boyfriend had already done most of it.

Kira's pussy was still tender from being fucked, and when Olivia had inserted her finger, she realised just how tender it was. She moaned loud, trying her best not to open her mouth.

Olivia pulled out her finger and sucked on it for a moment, and then lined up something else to insert in her teacher's pussy. It was Kira's black panties.

Slowly, Olivia started stuffing her teacher's pussy. Kira squirmed when she felt the piece of fabric enter her. She did not want to open her mouth, show she started wiggling around and stopped when Olivia spanked her hard.

Olivia carried on stuffing the pussy gently. Kira did not feel uncomfortable. Even she was surprised how wet she had been that a panty was stuffed into her with ease. She liked the sensation, in a weird way. She may even have loved it under different circumstances.

The entire panty was inside the pussy and Olivia pushed it in further with two fingers. Adam let go of Kira's legs and Olivia pulled them down, got on her knees on the table and straddled her teacher.

Olivia spat at her teacher's face, though some of it fell on Adam's cock. He didn't mind, so she spat again, this time leaning in closer, with a truer aim. Her spit was on Kira's lips, but the teacher kept her eyes shut.

Olivia rested some of her weight on the teacher's lower abdomen and Kira could feel the wetness of the student's pussy. Olivia ran a finger across her teacher's tits, avoiding the nipples and inspected her fingertip.

Olivia slapped the left tit, hard. Kira couldn't hold it. She screamed.

"You bitch!" shouted Kira, finally able to express some anger.

"The dyke's got a dirty mouth," said Olivia, and slapped the right tit, just as hard.

Kira screamed some more.

"Well, there's chalk on them," said Olivia, and she proceeded to slap them ten times each, alternating between the two.

Kira could only scream.

Olivia began pinching her teacher's dark nipples. Kira squirmed and Olivia pinched them harder. She began yanking at them, hurting the tits Kira had always been proud of.

"They're a bit bigger than mine, aren't they?" Olivia asked her boyfriend.

"Yeah, but not by that much. And you've got pink nipples, which I prefer," said Adam, who has started slowly stroking his cock as he watched his girlfriend play with another set of boobs.

"Thanks, babe." Olivia looked back down at her teacher. Kira had opened her eyes once her tits were no longer being pinched. "Your nipples are sore, aren't they?"

With that, Olivia started sucking on her teacher's tits, biting and nibbling at them, licking and kissing them. She stopped once both the dark nipples were hard.

Kira felt herself getting wetter as this went on. She really enjoyed how she felt when Olivia was intimate with her, but hated the circumstance and how she'd behave right after.

This time, Olivia bit her teacher's right boob, leaving behind a red bite-mark. Kira squirmed again and Olivia reached out and pinched her nose, leaning her head back down.

Adam rubbed the tip of his semi-hard cock on his teacher's lips. She refused to open her mouth, shaking her head, but she had to open her mouth to breathe. Eventually, she did. And Adam shoved his straight down her mouth.

This time he was somehow able to reach in deeper, and he did not stop at that. He began thrusting, reaching as deep each time. Olivia let go of the nose, but it was of no help. Kira wasn't able to breathe with a cock coming in so far down her throat.

Adam's balls slapped Kira's face over and over. He wasn't very keen on how that felt, but didn't care on account of where his cock was them. With each back thrust, spit dripped out of the teacher's mouth, running down to her nose and eyes.

Kira's face began turning red and she was gagging once again. This only encouraged the pace of Adam's thrusts. Kira could feel her tits be nibbled on once again. It wasn't much, but there was some pleasure she could try and focus on.

Finally, Adam stopped thrusting and pulled out his throbbing cock from his teacher's mouth. She gasped for air, breathing hard. Olivia's head rose and fell with the teacher's tits.

Adam pulled his girlfriend's face and she took his cock in her mouth. Kira had really liked how Olivia was playing with her boobs, and was almost missing it. Olivia was blowing her boyfriend's cock right over her teacher's face.

She was being sloppy, making sure spit out more saliva onto her teacher's face. Her head bobbed back and forth as her boyfriend grunted with pleasure. Kira could feel the grip on her hands loosen and she tried to shake them free in vain and Olivia pinched her nose shut again.

Kira wasn't sure why her nose was being blocked again. Adam came in Olivia's mouth with a loud moan, but she did not stop sucking the cock. She was making sure that no drop of semen was going to be wasted. Kira saw this, but did not see her student swallow. And then she realised.

Kira had already started breathing with her mouth when Olivia kissed her. Olivia began pushing down her boyfriend's cum down her teacher's throat with her tongue. When all the cum was out of her mouth, Olivia did not stop kissing Kira until she was satisfied, and she was satisfied only when she could feel her teacher not be able to breathe anymore.

With her nose still pinched, Kira's whole body was shaking. When Olivia parted her lips from her, Kira had hoped that she would also let her nose go. But she did not.

"Not till you swallow, dyke," said Olivia, smiling her sadistic smile.

Kira had no choice but to do what she was told, and once she swallowed the salty cum, the texture of which repulsed her senses, she was able to breathe again. Olivia let go of her nose and sat back up.

Adam sat down on a chair, panting, but did not let go of his teacher's hands. He touched his limp cock and after cumming twice already, it was sensitive. It would take him some time to get it back up, and Olivia knew that.

Olivia looked down at her teacher, whose anger was completely eclipsed by humiliation. Kira's arms were stretched back over her head and Olivia regarded at the tits. She leaned down and kissed them both before dismounting her teacher.

She got of the desk and stood in between her teacher's hanging legs. Olivia kissed her teacher's pussy and pushed the legs apart. She inserted two fingers inside the pussy and was surprised by how wet it still was. Olivia felt around as Kira moaned and finally gripped between her two fingers what she was looking for.

Kira whimpered as Olivia pulled the black panties out of her pussy. She felt a weird sensation take over her and she loved it. She let out a loud gasp when the last of her underwear was pulled out.

Olivia walked around the desk up to her teacher's face.

"Don't make me pinch your nose again," said Olivia.

Kira knew what her student meant and opened her mouth. Olivia stuffed the damp panties into Kira's mouth. Kira did not resist. She had no idea what was going to happen now, but she did not want to do anything to make it worse.

Olivia pushed down the panties as deep as she could and pushed the teacher's jaw shut. Kira could taste her own wetness and she had never had a problem with that. What made it bad, however, was that it was mixed with Adam's cum and she did not like how that tasted at all. She could not swallow it and make it go away. It stayed in her mouth.

"My man's cock will take some time to get hard again," said Olivia. "We've fucked a lot, so I know." She slapped her teacher's tits. "Ever been fucked in the ass?"

Kira shook her head.

"Ever had a finger up there?"

Kira shook her head again.

"There's always a fist time."

Kira realised what was going to happen and began shaking her head hard and shifting her body. Adam tightened the grip on her hands and stood back up.

Olivia pulled her teacher's legs up and handed them to Adam, who held them with his other arm. Kira was back in the position she was in when her pussy was being stuffed.

Olivia walked over to her teacher's ass and spanked it hard. Kira screamed, but only muffled noises escaped her mouth.

Olivia eyed her teacher's puckered asshole and spat at it. She leaned down and started rimming it. She licked and spat, making a slobbering mess of the taint.

Kira moaned and did not have to try and muffle it. Her panties were doing it for her. Though her squirming did give her pleasure away to Olivia, and when she sensed it, she started moving her tongue faster.

Kira did not understand why she liked her ass being eaten out so much. She had never been keen on trying out butt play, yet here she was, loving it. And she despised herself for loving it. The circumstance was awful and she knew it, yet her body betrayed her.

Olivia moved back up to the teacher's pussy and began eating it out. She sensed the change in her teacher's body language. It had calmed down now, making much softer moans and barely squirming. This was the perfect moment.
Like Reply
Olivia pushed a finger in her teacher's tight, virgin ass and started feeling around its insides. Kira moaned louder now, almost screaming. Her ass was being penetrated and her pussy was being eaten out. She hadn't felt this sensation before and it was overwhelming her.

Oliva carried this on for as long as she could before her teacher edged closer to an orgasm. She parted her parted her lips from her teacher's pussy lips and pulled her finger out of the tight ass. She could hear the desperation in her teacher's subsiding moans. Her teacher was desperate to cum.

Kira could not believe how much her body had started betraying her in that moment. She did not want to be where she was, yet she wanted to be there for a few moments longer and reach an orgasm.

Adam's pounding was too rough and uncomfortable to give her any pleasure, and even if there was any pleasure, it was overshadowed by the pain. Olivia, on the other hand, knew exactly what gave her pleasure, even when she did not, and now she had abruptly stopped before she could reach the peak.

Olivia stood up and spanked Kira's ass with both her hands, making her squirm and scream. She walked up to her boyfriend and kissed him again. Kira could feel the grip on her hands loosen as her slick ass was exposed to the cool air of the classroom.

"It's your turn, babe."

Adam let go of his teacher's arms and legs and let them drop. Kira reached for the improvised gag in her mouth, but Olivia stopped her and covered her mouth. With the corner of her eyes, she saw Adam walk around the desk over to her ass. She was not ready to have a cock shoved in there. Not the way it was shoved in her pussy.

Olivia climbed the desk and straddled over her teacher's abdomen. She took her hands in each of hers and pinned them down against the desk. She looked down at her teacher's tense eyes and saw the worried look.

"Oh, don't worry, bitch," said Olivia. "His cock's not going in there. Not yet."

Kira almost didn't believe her, but Adam pushed her legs up and began licking her sloppy ass. Kira would have been relieved if it wasn't for the impending cock in her ass. She rested her raised legs against Olivia's back and looked away from the eyes that looked down on her.

Adam, as much as he tried, was not as good as Olivia was at eating ass. He did everything his girlfriend had done to her teacher's tight ass, but did not a similar response.

Kira ass felt sloppy, and nothing else. What was pleasurable moments ago felt disgusting, almost annoying. Olivia sensed this and slapped Kira's tits.

"What did I tell you about faking?"

Olivia got off her teacher and pushed her boyfriend aside. He was disappointed, but didn't say anything. He went back around the desk, grabbed his teacher's hands and legs and held her in position.

Olivia spanked her teacher again and fell down on her knees. She inserted a finger in Kira's pussy to gauge how wet it was. It was very wet. She felt around for the G-spot and began stroking it. She could feel her teacher's body tense and instead of continuing, she stuffed in two more fingers in the tight pussy.

Olivia thrust her fingers until she was certain they were covered in a thick layer of her teacher's pussy juice. She pulled her fingers out, this time not right before Kira came. She didn't care what Kira felt. Not yet.

She licked the pussy with one long stoke of the tongue and diverted her attention to the other hole She started rimming the puckered ass again and then inserted a slick finger in it. She felt around the insides and moving the finger around in circles inside. She started paying attention to her teacher's body again, knowing full well that it would start betraying Kira again.

Olivia was right. She started moaning again. The panties in her mouth were soaked with just her wetness and Adam's cum, but now they were saturated with her spit as well. They muffled the sounds of pleasure much better now.

Olivia inserted another finger in Kira's ass and began thrusting. Kira squirmed and moaned and Olivia did not stop until the moans were loud enough to not be dampened by the gag. She started pushing along the walls of the sphincter, loosening the hole.

She slowed down enough to add another finger and continued her thrusts with the same pace. Soon enough, four of her fingers were thrusting inside Kira's stretched ass, feeling every part of the ass they could reach.

Kira's moans were screams now and she started moving her hips to compliment the thrusts of Olivia's fingers. She was enjoying herself a lot more than she expected and knew Olivia would do something to make things worse.

Olivia stopped. She looked up at Kira's pussy. It was dripping wet. Drops of the pussy juice dripped down around the ass and onto her hands. Slowly, she started pushing her hand in further. Once all her knuckles were inside the ass, she pushed in her thumb and heard a loud moan. She didn't stop, though. She kept going till the sphincter was around the base of the thumb and stopped.

Kira's pleasure was slowly turning into pain and Olivia knew this. She started thrusting her fist in the ass. Though they were shallow thrusts, they were hard and fast. Kira had stopped moving her hips, but her body moved with each thrust.

Just as Kira was getting used to the feeling of being fisted, Olivia pulled out her hand out of the ass in one quick motion and Kira screamed. Her panties would have flown out of her mouth were they not weighted by her spit and wetness.

Olivia stared at the gaping ass in front of her, slowly contracting, and spat. She almost let out an immature cheer when her spittle disappeared inside the dark hole without touching the sides. 

She inserted two fingers in the ass again and started pushing upwards, against her pussy and started thrusting again. She increased the pace as Kira started moaning with pleasure and moving her hips. Her orgasm was building up and she was afraid it would be denied again.

It wasn't. Olivia did not stop. She fingered her teacher's ass till she climaxed. She kept fingering as Kira squirted all over her face and stopped only when Kira was too exhausted to make a sound.

Kira had never had an orgasm like that. She was out of breath and the gag in her mouth did not help. Adam let go of her hands and legs and she just lay there, unable to move a muscle.

Olivia got up and walked around the desk. Adam leaned to kiss her, but she pushed him aside. Olivia pulled the panties out of Kira's mouth. She sniffed and tossed them to her boyfriend. Adam caught and, with a smile, sniffed them.

Olivia watched the teacher's tits rise and fall and stuffed the fingers that had been in the virgin ass down Kira's mouth, pushing them deep. Kira did not have the energy to resist as she was forced to taste the inside of her ass.

Kira looked up at her student. Olivia's face was still wet, the damp spots on her shirt sticking to her chest, revealing her white bra. The look of contempt was back.

Kira realised what she had to do and started sucking on the fingers. She did not like what she tasted, but did not know how she could resist.

When Olivia pulled out her fingers, Adam pulled Kira off the desk and dropped her on the ground. Olivia pulled her panties off her boyfriend's head, put them back on and picked up Kira's clothes from her seat.

"Come on, dress up," said Olivia as she dropped the clothes by her teacher's feet.

Kira looked up at her students. "I need my underwear."

"Don't worry about those," said Olivia. "They'll be taken care of."

Adam put on his pants and walked to a corner of the classroom. Kira's eyes followed him and saw him pick something off a shelf.

"Is that a camera?"

"Yeah," said Adam, stopping the recording.

"When-- Why?"

"Oh, you know. Some fap material for later. There's an hour of the detention in it, but that can be edited out."

"Wear your clothes," said Olivia.

"My top's torn. At least give me my bra."

"You don't need a bra. Button up your cardigan."

Kira picked her clothes off the floor and slowly stood up, barely managing to. Everything hurt, especially her pussy and her ass.

She put on her top, ripped from the middle, doing nothing to hide her package. They barely covered her nipples that poked through the thin fabric. Her cleavage was on full display. 

She bent down to put on her pants and her tits already spilled out of the top that barely held anything together. She winced as her jeans touched her sore pussy and ass.

She covered her tits with the flapping fabric and wore her cardigan, buttoning it up. The 'V' of the cardigan was deep and though it covered her nipples, her deep cleavage was still exposed.

Olivia stared at her for a moment, turned and moved to collect her bag and blazer. She picked up her boyfriend's bag and blazer as well and handed them to him as she walked back up to her distraught teacher.

Olivia kissed Kira on the lips and walked to door with her boyfriend's hand in hers.

"Detention's over, dyke," said Olivia and shut the door behind her."

Kira stood there for a moment before her knees buckled and she fell down. She sobbed, as quietly as she could.

With tears still streaming down her face, she managed to get up and fish out some tissues from her drawer. She wiped all the squirt and sweat she could see on the desk and floor through her teary eyes. She took out some more tissues, this time for her tears.

Kira did not want to sit down. She didn't know if it would hurt or not. She did not want to find out.

She tried to clear the mess on the desk, picked up her bag and walked out the classroom. She felt her boobs bounce around and folded her arms, hoping to control her massive tits that way.

She held them tight as she glanced at her students at the other end of the hallway. She averted her eyes and walked straight to the exit.

Out in the open, she felt free, yet scared. She shivered a bit and felt her nipples get harder.

She did not pay attention to her surroundings. She needed to get to her house, a couple of minutes away, as quickly as she could. She walked, fast, barely able to control her jiggling tits.

Had she just slowed down a little, had she just looked around for a moment, she would have noticed the two figures that followed her close.
Like Reply
Kira walked as fast as she could to her apartment. Her tits were not too big, but the way they jiggled and bounced around despite her folded arms, they may as well be the largest tits she had seen.

She could see her door. It opened close to the sidewalk, but the lack of traffic on the quiet street meant that there was barely any noise. The apartment was an annex to a larger home occupied by a family. Their car wasn't in the driveway, and it looked like no one was home.

What he did not see were the two figures following her. They had almost caught up to her and as she crossed the street, they were right behind her.

She paid them no attention as she turned the keys to her door. As she pushed open the door, a pair of hands shoved her inside. She hit a wall and fell down, moaning in pain, as her tits spilled out of her cardigan and torn top. As her ass hit the floor a shiver ran up her spine. She looked up, through teary eyes, at her students, Adam and Olivia.

"Detention's over, dyke, but so what?" said Olivia and she walked in with Adam and locked the door behind her. She walked to the living room, dropped her bag on the floor and slumped down on the couch. "Nice place."

Adam pulled Kira up and walked her over to the couch and pushed her on it. Olivia got up to let him sit down and she sat on her lap.

"What do you want from me now?" asked Kira, a tear rolled down her cheek.

"We don't need to tell you what we want. You know what we have, we know what you have," said Olivia as she poked her teacher's boob. "We'll take whatever else it is we want."

Before Kira could say anything in protest, Olivia grabbed her bag off the ground and started taking things out. She produced her teacher's bra and rumpled panties and threw them onto the coffee table. They were followed by a vibrator, a massive dildo and strap-on harness. She placed these gently onto the coffee table and smiled at her teacher who looked on with a dropped jaw.

She got off Adam's lap and walked over the kitchenette, pouring herself a glass of water. Adam got up and walked to the bedroom. Kira could hear the rumble of her drawers and closets being opened and closed.

Olivia took a few sips and handed the glass to her teacher. "You'll need it. Especially after how much you squirted earlier."

Kira took a few sips sheepishly, but Olivia tipped the glass, forcing her to finish all the water. Olivia took the glass back and checked out the fridge. Nothing interested her, so she took out an ice cube from the freezer.

Adam returned, Kira's own dildo in his hand. It was only slightly smaller than the average dildo and the dick she had in her mouth earlier, but when compared to the one on the coffee table, it was tiny.

"Look at what we have here," said Adam, as he tossed the dildo onto the table. "She's not very kinky, but she does get horny for a dick."

"Of course," said Olivia and walked over to her teacher. She unbuttoned Kira's cardigan with one hand and pushed it and the top aside, revealing her teacher's gorgeous breasts. They were still red from earlier.

The dark nipples were hard from the cold outside, but Olivia didn't care. She began rubbing the ice cube onto them as Kira winced. The nipples got even harder and Olivia just stared at them.

Adam started undressing. He dropped his uniform and underwear onto the floor and picked up his bag. He took out a pair of handcuffs and moved to the two women.

Olivia rubbed the ice cube on Kira's lips and pushed it into her mouth. Kira just sat there as Olivia pulled her cardigan and top off her. Adam pushed her hands behind her back and cuffed them. Kira looked at her students, not knowing what was going to happen to her.

Adam picked up Kira's panties from the table and took it into the bedroom. Kira heard her bathroom door open and shut.

Olivia unbuttoned Kira's jeans and pulled them off. Kira did not resist. She was almost relieved that the hard fabric was no longer against her sore pussy and ass. Olivia got up and took her own blazer off. She threw it aside, unbuttoned a few buttons on her shirt and leaned down, her cleavage in Kira's face.

"I know you've been wondering what my tits look like," said Olivia. "They're slightly smaller than yours, but not by much."

"Are you jealous of my boobs?" asked Kira, shocking herself.

Olivia stood back up and looked down at Kira and spat at her face. The spittle landed under Kira's left eye and stayed there for a while.

"I'm not jealous of your tits. They're alright. Though mine get red much quicker." Olivia grinned a little. "Yours take slightly longer to look as red. And I'm glad they're on you, especially right now."

With that, Olivia slapped Kira's left tit. It stung and Kira screamed. It wasn't long since her tits had been slapped, but it hurt like hell nonetheless and she could feel it grow hot.

Adam walked back into the living room with Kira's black panties. They looked damp now. Maybe Adam had put them under the tap.

Olivia slapped Kira again, this time on her cheek. As Kira looked back up at Olivia, Adam grabbed her neck and Olivia pulled her jaw open and squeezed her nose.

Kira knew her panties were going to be stuffed in her mouth, so she didn't resist much. Adam pushed the damp cloth into her mouth and Kira let out a muffled scream. As soon as the fabric touched her tongue, she knew what was wrong. Adam must have peed on her panties. She could slightly taste his cum and her own wetness and combined, it tasted horrible and it stayed in her mouth.

Olivia let go of Kira's face, took Kira's ripped white top and place it on her stuffed mouth, tying it tight behind her head. Adam let go and Kira started shaking her head and making noise. She began kicking her legs and almost connected with Adam's knee. He dodged her teacher's tiny foot and slapped her on the other cheek. Kira was almost motionless now.

"Clam your tits, bitch," said Adam. He sat down next to Kira and looked at her. Both her cheeks were red. She turned to look at him, but Olivia turned her head back straight.

"Dyke will calm down once she sees my tits," said Olivia as she rolled down her socks and took them off along with her shoe. She tossed them aside and started unbuttoning her shirt.

Adam began stroking his cock, but Olivia maintained eye contact with Kira, only occasionally glancing at her boyfriend.

She took off her shirt and dropped it aside. She reached for her bra clasp, but stopped. She slipped down her skirt and panties and sat on the low coffee table. She spread her legs apart and started stroking her shaved pussy.

Kira looked at her student, naked but for her white bra, fingering herself in front of her. She watched, with the disgusting cloth in her mouth, as the pussy in front of her started glistening with its own juice.

Olivia stopped for a moment, looked at Kira then behind her. She picked up Kira's dildo and sniffed it. She licked it as she stared at Kira.

"I don't think this dyke has needed a cock in some time," said Olivia. "Or maybe she just likes to keep her dildo clean."

"There was some dust on it earlier," said Adam. "I had wiped it off earlier."

"Guess she just hasn't needed a cock in some time, then."

Olivia proceeded to insert her teacher's dildo in her pussy and let out a moan. She rubbed her clit as she thrust the dildo in and out of her wet hole. Kira looked at how deep her student had been pushing the dildo, she never even reached halfway down the dildo.

Olivia grew close to an orgasm and her moans got louder. The noise was turning Kira on, and by now she wasn't bothered to care if she was getting wet.

Olivia stopped and pulled the dildo out. She got up and pushed Kira back against the couch. She began inserting the dildo in her teacher's pussy, not bothering to check if it was wet or dry. Kira stopped resisting when Adam grabbed her throat.

Kira squealed as the dildo was pushed in its entirety into her pussy. She was glad that the moans had wet her a little. Her pussy was still sore from the banging earlier, and it hurt a little as the fake cock was pushed in, but not as much as it would have had she tried doing this earlier. Because of how tight her pussy was in general and the way she was sitting, the dildo stayed inside.

Olivia sat back down on the table and pulled Adam to his feet. Adam's ass was in front of Kira's face, but she could hear Olivia take his cock in her mouth and suck on it. 

Olivia took the whole cock in her mouth as it grew hard and choked herself on it on purpose. She would touch her nose on Adam's pubis and keep it there for as long as she could. Once she was satisfied with how hard the cock was, she took it out of her mouth.

She got up and pushed Adam down on the table. He leaned back and down on the table as she mounted him, facing Kira, and guided the throbbing cock into her pussy. She rode it, moaning and never breaking eye contact with her teacher.

She stopped and pushed herself up on the cock a little, supporting herself with her hand on Kira's knee. Adam began thrusting his hips and fucked his girlfriend hard.

Olivia moaned load. Using her free hand, she unhooked her bra, but let it stay over her tits. She as she looked at Kira, and then closed her eyes, enjoying the cock in her pussy.

Adam grew tired soon and slowed down, eventually stopping. Olivia dismounted and Kira could see that Adam was slightly disappointed. Nonetheless, he got up and kissed his girlfriend.

Olivia looked at Kira and turned to Adam. "Let's make her wait a little longer." She placed her hands on her teacher's bare shoulders and leaned down, her face in front of Kira's. "Fuck me in the ass. And don't stop."

Adam obliged, with a smile. He spread Olivia's ass cheeks and spat on the puckered asshole. He scooped out some of her pussy juice and rubbed it on his cock and around the hole he stared at hungrily. He guided his hard cock into the ass slowly for about an inch, and then he thrusted his entire length in.

Olivia let out a sharp cry. Kira knew it hurt her, but she seemed glad to be hurt, enjoying the pain. Adam began thrusting, slowly at first, but always balls deep. Olivia moaned, and the slight hurt in them only turned Kira on more.

Olivia somehow managed to keep her eyes open and stare right at her teacher, despite the increasing pace of the cock and the volume of her moans.

"I'm going to cum," shouted Adam.

"Don't stop."

"You want me to cum in your ass?"

"Yes. Go harder."

"You sure?"

"First time for everything. Even harder. Fuck."

Adam fucked Olivia's ass as hard as he could. He was running out of breath, but he did not want to stop now. Olivia was also struggling with her breathing. She moaned even louder, right in Kira's face.

Adam grunted as he came. He pushed his cock deep in the ass and kept it there as he released his load. Olivia had cum, too, and as she felt the warm liquid shoot inside her, she panted heavily. She kissed Kira's forehead and remained in the position she was in.

Adam pulled his cock out as it grew limp and sat back down on the couch next to Kira. He wanted to kiss his girlfriend, but she wouldn't turn her face, so he kissed Kira's shoulder. Olivia wasn't bothered by this, but Kira certainly was.

Olivia felt the warm cum reach her asshole. She finally dropped her bra off her shoulders onto Kira's lap. Her tits hung as she reached an arm around her back to her ass. With two fingers she scooped out some cum, stood up straight and rubbed it onto both her nipples.

Olivia's pink nipples weren't hard yet, but they glistened, right in the reaching distance of Kira. Kira was enamoured by the tits in front of her and she wouldn't have hesitated to touch and kiss them in different circumstances. Right now, she knew she would be made to lick the cum on them.

Olivia knew that Kira knew. "Adam's gonna show you how I lick my tits to be handled."

"What?"

"Show this dyke how I like my tits to be played with. You do one, she'll do one."

"What the hell?"

"You had no issue kissing her. Now show her how to do this right."

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Babe, when am I not? Don't worry, I'll make it up to you. Soon."

Slowly and reluctantly, Adam got up and took his girlfriend's tit in his mouth. Kira had no idea what he was doing, but she knew that wasn't the point of why he was licking cum of a nipple right now. Kira wanted to laugh, but she could barely breathe.

Once satisfied, Olivia pushed Adam back down on the couch. He wiped his mouth and feigned a smile. Kira knew he did not like that. Olivia scooped out some more cum from her ass and rubbed it on to her now-hard nipple.

She leaned down, her cleavage in Kira's face, as she reached around and untied the torn top. She pulled the damp panties out of her teacher's mouth and tossed it aside. It landed on Adam's cock and he flicked it on to the floor.

Kira gasped for breath as Olivia pushed a tit in her mouth. Despite all the tastes that had been in her mouth, the cum on Olivia's tits had a distinct taste, one that Kira hated even more.

But she had no choice. She licked her student's nipple, kissed it, sucked on it and even bit it a little. Olivia was enjoying this and made Kira continue long after her nipple was clean. She placed the other tit in Kira's mouth and the process repeated.

Adam began stoking his cock again. Not slowly this time. He wanted it to be hard and he didn't care if it still felt tender. Olivia was done having her tits licked, but once again reached back and scooped out what cum she could gather with her two fingers.

Adam did not wait to see what Olivia intended to do with that cum. Adam got up and grabbed his teacher. He pushed her face-down. He positioned her onto her knees on the couch with her abdomen on the armrest. Her tits hung down over the edge and her hands were cuffed behind her back.

Olivia was almost as surprised as Kira by this sudden outburst. However, as Kira was worried, Olivia was excited. Instead of doing what she had planned to do whit the cum on her fingers, she put them in her mouth and sucked on them, watching eagerly.

Adam pulled the dildo out and shoved his semi-hard cock in Kira's wet pussy. There was no gag in her mouth now, and Kira screamed as loud as she could. The cock in her only grew harder and kept going in deeper. Adam kept thrusting in balls deep and Kira kept moaning her lungs out.

Adam kept increasing his pace, knowing that her wouldn't cum any soon. He would stop only when he would tire out, so this time, he just wanted to make the dyke cum.

As the pace of the cock reached its peak, Kira remembered where the cock had recently been in. In Olivia's ass. But knowing that was of no use. Her pussy was being ravaged regardless.

Olivia sat down on the table and enjoyed what she saw. She watched as her boyfriend's cocked fucked her Indian teacher's tight pussy, and she was turned on. She picked up her vibrator and started pleasuring her clit.

Kira moaned and moaned as she neared an orgasm. Adam showed no sign of slowing down. "Please... stop... I'm cum... ming," managed Kira.

Adam sped up until he heard Kira's moans stop and turn into grunts. He thrust for a final time, as the tight pussy squeezed around him, and pushed his cock as deep as he could. Kira squealed and went limp as Adam pulled his hard cock out of her. She knew it was still hard and that it was going to go somewhere else.

Olivia had picked up Kira's dildo, slick with Kira's pussy juice, and started fucking herself with it as the vibrator buzzed over her clit.

Adam grabbed Kira hair and pulled her up to her knees and pushed her onto her back. Her were knees folded, and her head just missed the other armrest. Kira could hear Olivia's moans until Adam climbed over her and pushed his cock down her throat. Then all she could hear was her own choking.

This time, Adam did not stop balls deep. He fucked her mouth as hard as he fucked her pussy and Kira only gagged harder with each thrust. She could not only taste her own pussy on the cock, but also Olivia's ass, and she already hated it.

Spit kept building up in her throat, but Adam did not slow down. She could feel her veins pop on her forehead and face go red. She could barely keep her eyes open, and breathing was a distant memory. And then Adam came.

With no warning, Adam came in her throat, and as was usual, he thrusted in balls deep to ejaculate. There wasn't much cum in this load, but it still felt like a lot along with the spit in her throat.

Adam pulled out and Kira lurched up to cough. No one was forcing her to swallow, though there wasn't much to swallow this time. She spat the cum out along with all the excess spit that had risen up to her mouth. It dripped out of her mouth and onto her chest.

Adam pulled her up and sat her upright, like she was earlier. It was just in time for Kira to watch Olivia cum once again. She got up, took out the dildo and rubbed it onto Kira's lips. She rubbed all that spit on Kira's chest onto her tits and then slapped each of them.

Olivia began playing with her own tits, fondling and bouncing them around in front of Kira's face. She licked her hard nipples and then leaned in to kiss her teacher. Olivia's lips were as soft as her slaps were hard, or so Kira felt after each kiss.

Olivia began rubbing her tits onto Kira's, covering them with her teacher's spit.

"You seem spent," said Olivia to Adam. "Your cock looks to tired."

"It was worth it."

"Now I'll have to do stuff on my own for a while."

"I'm around. Don't worry."

"You know what? I'll be glad to do this on my own. Stay out of this now."

"What?"

"Sit here. Maybe watch the TV," said Oliva, as she gathered her toys the damp rags and pulled Kira onto her feet. She walked her to the bedroom and locked the door.

It was just the two of them now. One in handcuffs, one probably crazy. Olivia pushed her teacher on the bed. Kira didn't know what to expect next, and what happened next was beyond unexpected.

Olivia pulled Kira and placed her head on the pillow, turning her to her side. Then she laid down next to her and spooned her teacher from behind. Olivia hugged her teacher and held tight. She pressed her tits against her teacher's cuffed arms and back, and gently squeezed her teacher's tits.

"Adam made me do all of this," said Olivia, with a catch in her throat.

"It seemed like you were always in charge."

The television had been turned on outside.

"He wanted it to seem like that"

"Why? Why did you do all this?" Kira felt a warmth she hadn't felt before whenever Olivia was intimate with her earlier.

"I think I once said to him that you were cute or something," said Olivia, as a tear fell out of her eye. "He got pissed. Said that I should fuck you if I thought you were cute."

"That's a faulty leap in logic."

"I know. I think he felt jealous. People think I'm a slut and what not, but I lost my virginity only a few months after we started dating. Sure, I had given some blowjobs, but most were worse than your blowjobs."

Kira chuckled at this.

"Adam has made me like this," Olivia continued. "He has done things much worse to me than what we did to you today."

"I'm sorry, but why do you stay with him, then?"
Like Reply
"I love him and he loves me. He just gets like this in bed sometimes. Otherwise he's really gentle and caring."

"If he's gentle and caring, why is he making you do this to me?"

"When we started dating, he got frustrated whenever I told him I wasn't ready for sex. He kept asking me if I was a dyke."

"Don't use that word."

"Sorry. He made me think about my sexuality so much that I started questioning it myself. I was confused for a while, so I decided to have sex with him and I knew I was straight. And then one day I let slip that you were cute."

"What happened then?"

"He would fuck me whenever I was not in the mood. Because of that, I would never be in the mood, and then he would fuck me more. Harder than I was fucked outside."

"Again, I'm sorry that happened."

"Then one day we saw you in that mall and found out that you are a lesbian. He wanted me to fuck you to find out if I was definitely straight. He had no interest in dating a lesbian, or even a bi. I was sure I was straight, at least until you ate my pussy and made me squirt."

Olivia pressed harder against her teacher.

"Adam kept making me cum one day until I squirted. Once he figured out how to, he made me squirt over and over again, collecting what squirt he could in a bowl. I was exhausted and he refused me any water. When he was done, he made me drink my own squirt, and then fucked me in the ass without permission."

"You really need to leave Adam."

"I know. I just can't. One day we went out for ice cream and he could look at nothing but my eyes. He was so romantic that day. But then you made me squirt today. He wanted us to mess you up. I'm pretty sure to make you turn straight, so that he can say that I'm straight, even though I may not be."

Olivia began crying. Sobbing. Kira tried to comfort her, but Olivia held her tight and she couldn't turn.

"And I think I know what I might be," said Olivia as she kissed her teacher's neck. It set a shockwave throughout Kira's body and she let it all go.

Kira moved her cuffed hands to Olivia's pussy and started stroking it, gently. Olivia's sobs stopped and she let out a sigh of relief.

Kira increased the pace of her fingering and Olivia began grinding against the teacher's hands. She traced her teacher's body with her hand as it moved down to the sore pussy.

Kira winced a little as her student's hand touched her clit, but she calmed down and focused on her own hands. The two of them were grinding against each other as they both pushed fingers down the other's pussy.

Both were in sync, moaning in pleasure and ecstasy. They were both gentle, but firm. Making sure that they stretch this out for as long as possible. Kira wondered what would Adam do if he found out about this. She shrugged at this thought and focused back on her student behind her.

Olivia began kissing her teacher's back and shoulders, her arm under Kira playing with Kira's amazing tits. Kira wanted to kiss her student who was finally free to be who she was, but was content in just being able to give her pleasure.

The two were grinding hard and moaning louder than ever before. If only her hands were free, Kira would make Olivia feel on top of the world.

Olivia pushed Kira onto her belly and lay down on her back, both still fingering each other. Olivia nibbled on her teacher's ear.

"I want to make you cum," Olivia whispered.

"Just do what you're doing, and I'll keep doing what I'm doing."

Their moans grew louder and the fingering grew faster.

"I'm cumming," shouted Kira. "Yes! Fuck! Don't stop. Why'd you stop?"

Olivia stopped right before her teacher could cum and pulled her arms from underneath her. Kira didn't know what was happening and kept fingering her student.

"Oh, you dyke. Still fingering the only pussy you could get your hands on."

"What?" Kira stopped and pulled her fingers out of the wet pussy.

"You fell for that shit? I thought that you were supposed to be smart," said Olivia, as she sat up on Kira's ass. "'Oh, I might be a lesbian in an abusive relationship with a man. Save me, my queen!' You couldn't wait to fuck me. You know how wrong it is to fuck a student?"

Olivia started slapping Kira's back and she wailed in pain. Kira finally realised what had happened, and that she almost deserved the pain for falling for it.

"Adam thought you were cute, dyke. I told him he could fuck you on the condition that I also get to fuck you. I made him make me squirt and drink it. You think he could think this all up? He would've been content is his hands just brushed past your tits." 

Olivia turned around and sat on Kira's back, over her arms. She pushed her legs apart and pushed Kira's dildo in her pussy. It was dripping wet and one stroke was enough to lubricate it.

She circled it around her teacher's sore asshole as she begged her not to do it. She did it nonetheless. Olivia pushed the dildo past the sphincter. It was surprisingly tight after being fisted earlier.

She kept pushing it in deep and Kira moaned in pain. Kira was not enjoying this pain like she had seen Olivia do earlier. She decided to muffle herself and pushed her face into the pillow.

"You know, this dildo isn't meant to be used in the ass. What if I push it in deep and lose grip because of how slick it is."

"No. Please, no," shouted Kira. "Don't do that. Please."

"You're right, I guess." The dildo was almost entirely in the ass now. She yanked it out and Kira screamed. The pillow did nothing to muffle it. Kira could feel the dildo on her pussy. She would have been relieved had it not been in her own ass.

Olivia did not push it in. Instead, she got of Kira's back. Kira did no see what Olivia was doing, but soon, she felt walk back up to her.

Olivia grabbed Kira's hair and pulled her head back up. Kira's mouth was slightly open, and Olivia took advantage of that and shove the dildo in her mouth. It touched the back of her throat and she gagged.

"Grab it with your teeth. It should not come out of your mouth. If it does, this massive strap-on goes up your ass. Understood?"

Kira groaned in agreement. She could not put her head back down and needed to strain her neck, and she definitely was not a fan of how any ass tasted, but it was still better than having that massive dildo in her ass. It must have been at least a foot long and as wide as a soda can.

Kira just stared at the headboard and wondered what Olivia was doing behind her. Olivia climbed the bed and placed the tip of the dildo on the pussy. Kira began squirming and Olivia slapped her ass. She rubbed the dildo on the pussy lips and started teasing her teacher.

Kira was struggling with dildo in her mouth and she did not want to have that ungodly thing pushed up her ass. She was clinging on to the dildo with all her jaw strength, even as the spit drooled out her mouth.

Olivia was impressed by how long Kira had managed to do that, so instead of the strap-on, she jerked her thumb in the asshole.

Kira screamed and the dildo flew out of her mouth and hit the back board. Olivia flipped Kira onto her back, her hands under her, and stuffed the damp panties into her mouth. Kira could barely resist and she just accepted the foul-tasting thing in her mouth.

Olivia began being her hurtful self again and started slapping Kira's tits.

"Let's see how red I can make them."

When she was satisfied by the redness, Olivia did not stop. She pinched the nipples and yanked at them. She pulled them up and jerked them around. She pushed both the tits against each other and pulled them away. She did everything to the tits that she could with her hands. She scratched them and squeezed them.

Once the nipples were as sore as she could make them, she bit them. She did not bother starting soft. She bit both the nipple hard, and they were so abused by now that they were neither nard nor soft. Olivia was disappointed by this.

She began sucking on the nipples, once again being as tender as Kira would have wanted any other day. Once she was able to harden both the nipples to her liking, she punched Kira in the stomach.

The only sound that escaped Kira's mouth was a groan. Olivia slapped Kira's tits once again and shifted her attention. She began slapping Kira's face around. Once her cheeks were red enough, she squeezed her nose and did not let got until Kira stopped squirming after squirming violently. She watched the tits rise and fall with the deepest of breaths and then she looked down.

She began teasing the pussy with her humongous strap-on and then pushed it inside. It was a very tight fit, but Olivia did not need resistance of the pussy to know that. Kira was already screaming through her panties without having been able to catch her breath first.

Olivia did not stop, though. She kept pushing in, loosening the pussy. She wanted to push in faster and harder, but Kira's pussy was really tight, and with barely any lubrication, she had to take it slow.

Kira kept shouting and squirming but Olivia did not stop. She was already deeper than anything had every been in Kira's pussy, and there was still a long way to go.

The fake cock in her pussy was big enough to stop most of her body movement. Not even halfway in, she felt so stuffed that she could no longer resist. Her only solace was screaming through disgusting panties. Kira could barely keep her eyes open, but when she closed them, Olivia would slap or pinch her tits.

Olivia looked down at her teacher as she steadily pushed the strap-on in the wet pussy. She shifted her gaze, from the brown pussy lips, over the reddened tits to the dark eyes. They were red and welling up. Olivia knew what she had to do to make those drip.

Olivia stopped her slow thrust, if only momentarily, to move her hand under the strap-on and pinch Kira's dark taint. Kira screamed and shut her eyes and tear rolled down either sides of her face and onto her ear.

Olivia looked at this and smiled, Kira's taint still pressed tight between her fingers. Olivia increased pressure and Kira tried pulling away, slightly sliding out the dildo. Olivia pinched even harder and used the other hand to pinch Kira's erect nipple. 

The pain slowly grew unbearable and Kira was shaking her head and kicking about her legs. Tears were streaming out of her eyes now and Olivia was laughing at the teacher.

A sudden energy took over Olivia. She let go of her teacher's sensitive bits and grabbed her by the hips. One swift thrust, Olivia shoved over six inches of the cock inside Kira's tight pussy. As she felt her vagina swallow almost the entirety of the dildo, Kira could scream no longer. The only sound that escaped her mouth was an ugly, deep groan, somehow less coherent that the screams that preceded.

Olivia stayed there for a moment, pulled out about eight inches and then thrust back in.

"How's that cunt of yours feeling, dyke?"

She did not stop, and kept thrusting in and out at the highest pace she could maintain. To Kira's surprise, it was a surprisingly high pace. Kira's groans had morphed into something otherworldly. Olivia was grunting and had started to sweat.

Kira's only hope was that Olivia would tire herself out. She had already started sweating. In the middle of all the thrusting, Kira spotted a couple of beads sweat on the tip of Olivia's nose. The same thing happened with her first partner way back when, and Kira sought solace in this memory, but was pulled out of it when Olivia pulled out the strap-on.

Kira felt as if a weight had been lifted off her. She felt her hole wide open, dripping. She felt empty, and for the first time, she truly appreciated emptiness. This moment, however, only lasted a second, after which Olivia filled that lose pussy with the strap-on in one single push.

This time, no sound escaped Kira. Only a shallow exhalation. She was on the verge of passing out, but Olivia didn't care. She thrusted until she could thrust no more. It may have taken five minutes or five hours; Olivia did not know. She just looked up at a beautiful face ravage her and had no energy to do a thing about it.

When Olivia did stop, she took her time to pull out and unlocked the bedroom door. She returned to the bed, eyed the dilated pussy and pushed a fist through it. Kira was almost catatonic by now. She may have let out a light moan, but Olivia did not hear a thing. Soon, Adam walked in and watched them.

All Kira remembered about the fist in her pussy was that when it was pulled, she had squirted right on her bed. After this, she was felt alone for a while. Well, as alone a one can be as a couple makes out and fucks on top of you.

Olivia watched through drooping eyes as Adam kissed Olivia on the nose, wiping of the beads of sweat. Olivia returned this with their most passionate kiss yet. She parted and laid down on top of Kira, her shoulder blades digging into Kira's chest. Adam followed, and though he did not put all his weight on them, Kira's breathing got restricted and her handcuffs were digging deep into her back.

This was worsened as they moved on top of her, and Kira was sure that they had started fucking. Kira was almost out, but remained on the edge all throughout her students' fucking.

"We didn't want you to feel left out, dyke," said Olivia, or at least that's what Kira thought Olivia said. She hadn't taken off her strap-on, but her moans filled Kira's ears, so maybe she was being fucked in the ass, given the structure of the harness. Kira did not want to guess this, but her mind felt so empty that this thought took over it and forced its way to conclusion.

"Don't worry, bitch, there's still enough real cock for your holes," Adam added, and continued fucking his naked girlfriend, probably in the ass.
Like Reply
As if Kira's students knew exactly what her vitals were, the fucking on top of her had stopped just before she would forget how to breathe. Adam didn't finish in what Kira assumed was Olivia's ass. He made her cum and got off the human pile. Olivia just lay there on top Kira for longer.

Now that some weight was off and the constant motion had stopped, Kira could breathe much more easily. However, Olivia's shoulder blades still poked her chest and she was sure the handcuffs under her back would leave bruises.

Kira glanced at Adam. His cock was still rock hard, but his abdomen had a red glistening strip going along the middle. It took her too long to realise that the foot-long dildo was pressed between the couple as they fuck on top of her and that the sheen was her own wetness.

Olivia turned over, still on top of Kira. The massive dildo was pressed between their abdomens now. Kira could feel the stickiness get on her now. The two of them were pretty much the same size, but for Kira's slightly larger boobs.

The two pairs of tits pressed against each other and helped Olivia's face be far enough from Kira's to actually see it as she spoke.

"So, dyke, didn't feel too left out, did you? Because it was pretty tough involving you with that stinking mouth." said Olivia as she spat on the gag in Kira's slightly open mouth.

Kira did not respond. Olivia liked that. She laughed and glanced at her boyfriend and his cock.

"You probably know where that was. Think you be ready to take it?"

Kira could only let out a muted squeal. She herself wasn't sure what that meant. Olivia took this to be as a no, because it would be more fun for her that way.

She finally got of her teacher, who quickly took in as deep a breath she could with the panties almost choking her now. Olivia picked up Kira's slick dildo she had dropped by the headboard and rubbed it onto the massive strap-on.

Adam then shoved Kira aside, unlocked her handcuffs and lay where she was. He could feel the sweat she had left behind on the sheets, but he didn't care. In a single motion that felt too easy for a grown man to do with a grown woman, Adam pulled Kira on top of him, her back on his chest.

He hooked his arms under Kira's knees and pulled her legs up to her chest and locked his hands behind her head, pinning her in a full nelson. Despite being more restricted than before, she was glad that her arms were almost free; not that they had any energy to do anything. Her eyes were still droopy and she was afraid that she would be shocked into waking up. She had no idea what would happen to her exposed holes, and know it probably was better to not think about it.

Olivia looked at her teacher's holes. The taint in between was red now and the pussy looked stretched like that of an old witch. She looked at the relatively unsullied asshole. Yes, it had been fingered, eaten, fisted, and a dildo had been pushed in it, but it hadn't actually been fucked yet. Olivia looked at it with more of a rabid hunger than lust.

Adam was settling into a position comfortable for him. He did not care if Kira was comfortable, which she wasn't. His hands were locked so tight on her head that she could not movie it at all. Her neck was bent down and she could see her abused boobs, her abdomen and her ravaged pussy still dripping wet. 

Beyond that, Olivia sat on the opposite corner, framed between Kira's own legs, facing the two of them, and started blowing Kira's dildo. Once she was satisfied, she spread her led and started inserting it into her ass, under the strap-on. She kept her eyes locked with Kira's and began thrusting steadily. And then she smiled.

Kira realised what was happening. Adam blindly guiding his throbbing cock into Kira. If he was aiming for the pussy, he got it right in the second attempt. Olivia knew she had given him the advantage by stretching it out. Adam didn't care. He was glad that it was still tight enough for him to enjoy. He missed its tightness from when he fucked her at school earlier. Once the cock was an inch inside, Adam gave it a second to settle into the position, and then thrust it in.

Kira thought that it wouldn't hurt her this time. After all, a much larger cock had been inside her not too long ago. She was wrong, and it still hurt as much as it hurt her getting fucked on the couch outside. Adam's each thrust was deep and hard, not just fast. And it his cock was still sold, even after making Olivia cum. And it was mostly in her ass, and now it was in Kira's pussy. This would have bothered her, had she the capacity to comprehend it.

She was mostly moaning to being drilled into by a rock-hard cock in the most uncomfortable position with no flexibility for the neck. Her entire being hurt and the most she could express it by was flopping her hands on either side and letting Adam's motion dictate how they move. And she her eyes were locked onto her sore pussy as it happened.

Kira was now unaware that she was about to cum while knowing exactly when she would cum. She could say nothing about it, though and just groaned and squealed. So, when she was at the edge, her core tightened and Adam felt some resistance, so he thrusted harder and faster.

Kira's pussy was so wet and sensitive right now that this was her most painful orgasm yet, and all she could do about it was flop her arms. This did, however, give her a boost of adrenaline and she was awake now. She still couldn't move a bit or breathe well enough, but she was alert and all she could focus her senses on was all that she could see: her pussy getting hammered.

She could feel every thrust inside her pussy, all the pain and all the pleasure. Though the pain outweighed the pleasure right now and being focused on it made it worse. Luckily, Adam did slow down and pull out eventually. She looked at Olivia now and she was still doing what she was doing all that time ago.

Olivia grinned at her teacher and pulled the dildo out of her ass. Kira watched it come out and move toward her. Olivia lined it up Kira's aching pussy and slid it inside. Kira had no reaction to this, but she was sure that the dildo was in Olivia's ass before entering her pussy. She didn't want it to be so, be there was a consolation in being certain right now.

Olivia reached out and pulled the stinking panties out of Kira's mouth. She gasped and panted, her chest rising in to her chin, for a full minute before she could calm down.

"Thank... you," managed Kira.

"What did you say to me?" retorted Olivia and spanked Kira.

"I said... said than... kyu..."

Olivia spanked her again. "You think I was doing you a favour, dyke?"

Kira didn't know what to say and Olivia spanked her again, followed by a slap to the pussy. With the dildo almost entirely in it, it hurt Kira more than it should have.

"I asked you something, dyke. You think it was a favour?"

"No," said Kira as firmly as she could.

"No, I did not, dyke. I did this for my boyfriend," said Olivia. "He is doing you a favour by fucking you with a real cock. Or do you want this strap-on?" Without waiting for a response, she continued, "He deserves to be able to hear your gratitude. That thing I said about faking earlier, you seem to be liking a real cock so much that you consistently keep cumming. He's the one giving you pleasure and he deserves the thanks."

Olivia spanked Kira two more times, circled her finger around the puckered asshole and pushed the dildo in a little further.

"And I think that he should get some pleasure along with that gratitude, as well," Olivia continued. "I know your pussy is looser right now, so he will now fuck your ass."

"No."

"Yes, dyke. And by fuck, I mean ruin it. I ruined one hole. It's only fair he gets to ruin the other one."

"Please, don't. Adam, fuck my pussy as much as you want to. I won't say a word. Please don't fuck my ass. I beg you."

"Bitch, I don't think this is how you're supposed to show gratitude," said Adam, still holding his teacher tight. He softly pokes her as to make her jumpy.

"Also, you dyke of a bitch, I did not take these panties out of your mouth to speak so much," said Olivia. "The gratitude is you moans of pain and pleasure, not counter-offers."

Kira said nothing. Olivia started fingering Kira's clit and slowly thrusted the dildo in and out. She was being gentle with this and Kira really hated it. Moments like this told her that Olivia cared, but them other moments just shatter the illusion.

Finally, Olivia pulled out the dildo and inserted it into Kira's asshole. She wasn't gentle or slow. It was in for a moment then out again. Kira's moan this time was of surprise more than pain or anything.

"You should thank your pussy juice, dyke," said Olivia. "We did not bring any lube. At least we're lubricating your ass and his cock for you. Adam fucked me pretty much dry both times today."

"And I'd prefer to fuck you even dryer, bitch," said Adam. "But Olivia has a brighter idea, so I'm going to go with that."

"What idea?" asked Kira.

"Just watch. Not like you can look at anything else," said Olivia and reinserted the dildo from the ass into Kira's pussy.

She pushes the dildo in completely and before Kira could say a word, she spanked her again. She pushed the dildo in further with a finger and then wiped it off around Kira's asshole. She looks at Kira's confused look, and then scoops some more juice out the pussy and rubs it on both their lips.

Kira realised that was going to happen next a second before it did and was spanked again for trying to speak. She stared as Olivia proceeded to stuff the panties into her pussy. It had felt weird the first time around, and now with an entire dildo inside, it felt tighter and even weirder. Olivia did not try to push the underwear deep inside, but to keep the dildo inside snugly.

Kira's pussy felt almost as full as it did with the massive strap-on that Olivia still wore and occasionally rested on Kira's abdomen.

"That extra pleasure part I was talking about earlier?" continued Olivia. "Adam hasn't had the chance to fuck your ass yet. In fact, your ass hasn't had the chance to get fucked yet, and because my boyfriend is the most gentle and caring guy, I think it's only fair to make your asshole tighter than it already is so that he can have more fun."

"I know what you're thinking right now, bitch," said Adam. "You wish you had such a considerate girlfriend. But you don't do you? You're one lonely dyke."

Olivia left the room and promptly returned with her phone. She spat on her palm and rubbed the slick cock. The she guided it to the Kira's tight asshole. Only a very small part of the pit went through and Kira shouted.

"That's the spirit, dyke."

Even having the very tip of the cock in her asshole heft tighter than having an entire fist in it. Kira's eyes started tearing up again as Adam began pushing his cock in further.

Kira had already exhausted herself by screaming her lungs out and only the head of Adam's throbbing cock had crossed the sphincter. She was already feeling filled up and there was a whole lot of cock left.

Not only did her asshole feel tight, but so did her inside, so she did not only feel the pressure as the cock penetrated her, but also as it filled up her inside. The only one who seemed to enjoy this was not Adam, but Olivia. Kira was thankful for what lubricant there was in her ass, but she could feel that even Adam would have preferred more.

Olivia just stood at the end of the bed and smiled as her boyfriend's cock was being slowly swallowed by her teacher's asshole. She relished in the tears and moans of pain that Kira let out and the soft grunts from her boyfriend, telling her that it may not have been a good idea.

Once the cock was approximately halfway in, she asked Adam to relax for a moment and began clicking pictures. Because of the position they were in, Adam's face was completely hidden whilst Kira's face was smack in the centre, along with the cock in her ass and the black stuffing in her pussy.

She spat on Adam's cock and asked him to continue. Soon enough, after a whole lot of screaming and moaning, Adam was balls deep in his teacher's ass. Olivia clicked even more pictures, this time focusing on the ass and the tears in separate images as well.

She noticed some snot run down Kira's nose and cleared it with her fingers, and once Adam started pulling out, she rubbed it on the cock and spat some more on it.

Olivia began recording a video on her phone now, of Kira screaming as her boyfriend pulled his cock almost all the way out. Before the cock started going back in, Olivia slathered it in her own saliva, and asked her boyfriend to push in little faster. She made sure to record Kira's face when she said this and it was golden.

Despite every stroke being slow, Adam made sure to go in balls deep. He didn't care that depth should be increased gradually. He wanted to enjoy the ass' tightness as much as he could, even if it meant slowing down.

Kira, however, was not a fan of it. Every time Adam went in balls deep, it would hurt her more, because of the ever so slight increase in pace. Every successive stoke made her feel even more filled up and one step closer to an explosion. But what made it worse for her was being able to see part of the cock as it went in, but none of her asshole, even to she is facing right at it. She could see part of her pussy as it was being rammed, and though terrifying, it didn't terrify her as much as not being able to see her hole while not being allowed to look elsewhere.

She had started sobbing a few strokes in and Adam had commented that it was a great for of gratitude coming from her. Olivia was recording her as she wept and she could not avert her eyes despite wanting to. She was afraid of finding this on the internet, but when she saw the eyes of Olivia as she recorded her, she knew that Olivia was not going to share this footage with anyone. It was meant just for her. She didn't think Olivia would even show it to Adam; perhaps why they chose this position.

Kira just started at her stuffed pussy while her asshole was being filled and emptied. She didn't know when it would end. Adam was not at his usual pace, so he'd probably last a lot longer, and that would only spread Kira's agony.

And then Olivia left the room and returned with a bottle of clear liquid and Adam's uniform trousers. Adam pulled his cock out completely and Kira could only scream. She felt her asshole gape despite the pressure from her pussy, and then a squirt of liquid into and around her asshole.

Once the cock was guided back in, Kira felt slightly relieved by how graciously lube was applied. Adam pushed in his head and waited for a moment. While Kira wondered why they had said they had no lube earlier, Olivia wiped her hand and started recording Kira again.

Kira wondered why, as this would be less painful. Maybe this one would be shared on the internet. Kira did not want to think that, and her next thought mortified her. She understood what was going to happen. The lube will not only make it smoother for her, but also for Adam, and Adam would do that one thing he has been doing all this time.

In one swift stroke, from just head deep, his cock was balls deep in Kira's ass and it took a moment for Kira's body to register this; once it did register it, it forgot how to react. Kira just forced out a breath along with a slight squeak. Her brain couldn't compute the pain for a few more moments, and once it did, it was too late dealing with the pain from the successive thrusts.

Olivia had a great time recording Kira garble out noises and deal with what was happening to her asshole. Kira just stared at her crotch and her mind began drifting away. She still made the moans and the screams, but the eyes began drooping again. She could see Adam's balls hit her pussy every now and then, but she couldn't comprehend where the cock was disappearing into. She started fading out, just like earlier.

Olivia realised this, or maybe she didn't care what was happening and simply pulled up her vibrator, set it on maximum, and place it on Kira's clit. Kira gained some more of her senses for a moment but the hammering kept continuing in her ass and any pleasure in the clitoris was lost in the noise.

Kira could not only feel Adam's cock push up against her vagina, but the dildo in her vagina push and rub against her g-spot. Somehow, all this noise resonated and her orgasm began building.

She came, but nothing stopped and it kept building and building. At the same time, Adam's climax was building up, too. Right when Adam slowed down before his final, deepest thrust, Kira came, and kept cumming, and her insides contracting, adding more resistance to Adam's last stroke, making it much more pleasurable for both of them. And Adam unloaded cum deep in Kira's ass, she had multiple orgasms and she squirted all over Olivia's naked body.

Once Adam had finished dumping his load in her, he pulled his cock out and pushed Kira aside. He shoved her so hard, she rolled off the other side of the bed and fell down on the floor. Olivia still hadn't stopped recording and when she went up to Kira, she was still shaking. She was still cumming.

Once she stopped, Olivia helped her up onto the bed. Kira almost seemed drunk, but she still hated that Olivia was being gentle and kind again. She lay down on the bed and closed her eyes, trying to catch her breath. Olivia watched, as she did always, her teacher's tits rise and fall with every breath.

Olivia lay down in between her teacher and her boyfriend. She kissed him and turned to her teacher. She placed a hand on her teacher's tit and pressed gently.

"Hey, dyke. That every happen to you before?" whispered Olivia.

"No."

"What do you do after someone does something nice for you?"

"Say 'thank you?'"

"Say, 'thank you.'"

"Thank you."

"Is that enough, though?"

"No," said Kira and she slowly sat back up.

"Suck his cock," said Olivia. "Until it's hard again."

Even though she had no energy in her body, Kira got up, circled around the bed, knelt down by Adam and took his cock in her mouth. She still didn't know how to give a blowjob, but she figured that Adam wouldn't pay attention right now. He was busy fondling Olivia's boobs and making out with her. Kira had become a servant in her own house.

Olivia still hadn't taken off her strap-on. Adam wanted to finger her, but the harness was in his way, so he just sucked on and bit her tits. He knew that it would take hm a while to get hard again, and what every Kira was doing would not slow it down.

As Kira took in Adam's limp cock in her mouth, she realised how much smaller it was than what was shoved into her mouth earlier. She would have almost given the cock no other though and just stuff to it with her mouth if it wasn't for the taste.

When she had tasted it fresh, it seemed manageable; maybe even something that she could grow to like, the taste and not the cock itself. Then she had to put it in her mouth after it had been shoved into her own pussy. Then she had to taste it after it was shoved into Olivia's ass. She had already tasted her own ass on Olivia's fingers, but she wasn't looking forward to tasting Olivia's. And now, it was shoved into Olivia's ass, then her own ass along with the taste of the lube.

However, in giving such focus to the taste of the cock, she did not think once about what her mouth was actually doing. It seemed to have worked, because no one said a word. She could hear the two of them whisper, but could not make out a word they said.

Sometime later, Olivia leaned in closer to Adam and whispered something. Within a moment. The cock in Kira's mouth began growing and she spat it out. She saw the two of them make out, so she stroked the cock with her hand until they told her to stop. This she could do.
Like Reply
She stopped when Adam sat up and kneeled on to bed. Kira was pulled onto the bed placed on all fours, facing Adam.

"You know, what a spit-roast is, bitch?" asked Adam.

Kira nodded slightly.

"Bitch doesn't just think of cocks, she thinks of multiples cocks," continued Adam. "We're gonna spit-roast you."

Kira was shocked and turned to Olivia. She was lying down next to them. Olivia shook her head and just stayed down, despite her still wearing the strap-on.

Before Kira could ask how she would be spit-roasted, Adam grabbed her head and pulled her to his cock. She had been sucking on the cock for about fifteen minutes and now she had to do it all over again. Kira knew that she still wouldn't have to care about any technique. Adam would pretend that it was one of her other holes and fuck it likewise.

And he did fuck it likewise. He fucked Kira's mouth and over the noise of her own chokes and gags, Olivia pointed out that she was being spit-roasted right at that moment because she had forgotten to pull the panties and dildo out of her pussy. Then she extended an arm and activated the vibrator under Kira's clit.

Kira shivered once, but then just focused on trying not to choke on the guy's cock. It wasn't completely hard yet, so it still could grow more in her mouth as her thrusted. She knew she would orgasm with just the vibrator and a stuffed pussy.

Once Adam was satisfied with the spit-roast, she pushed her aside and she fell by Olivia's feet. Adam lay back down, his hand still on his cock slick with spit and lube.

Olivia asked Kira to spread her legs so she could help her with the stuffed pussy. Her hand lightly scraped Kira's pussy lips and she pulled the panties out with the gentlest hands. She brought her face down near Kira's pussy and blew on it as she pulled the last of the panties. Then she inserted a couple of fingers into the pussy and slowly pulled the dildo, and kissed the pussy. Kira hated every moment of this.

Olivia rested her hand on Kira's chest, feeling the heartbeat. It was slightly elevated but not by much. Dildo in the other hand, she licked it and winked. And then leaned in to kiss her teacher again. Kira hated how amazing every kiss with Olivia had started to feel like.

Adam cleared his throat.

"So, dyke. You've been fucked. In the pussy and in the ass," said Olivia. "Now you have to fuck a cock. Ride it."

"What?"

"Sit on him, with the cock in your pussy and move a bunch."

"I know what riding means,' said Kira.

"No wonder she's such a lonely dyke," said Adam. "She spends so much time thinking about cocks."

Olivia moved her hand down from the chest to a nipple and began pinching it. They were already tender, and Kira didn't want any more pain. If she rode a cock, she got to decide the pace. She'll just take it slow.

Kira got up and straddled Adam and guided his lubricated cock in her slightly dry pussy. She rubs herself a little to help out, but it is nothing too uncomfortable. Olivia got off the bed and began recording from behind Kira. At least this time she won't be up close to her snotty face. She didn't realise that Olivia had put Adam's trousers around his ankles.

She began with the basic movements. Up and down, and in circles. Hey pussy was still sore and she could only go so fast before feeling uncomfortable again. Though, Adam didn't seem too excited by this. Instead, he was focusing on his teacher and grabbed onto her tits and squeezed.

Olivia poked her back and Kira turned her face to look at her. Once Oliva was sure that her teacher's face and Adam's trousers were in the same shot, she stopped recording and left the room. Adam grabbed Kira's shoulders and pulled her close to him. First, he took her tits in her mouth one by one, kissing and sucking on then, rougher than Kira would have liked.

Then Adam pulled her face to his and kissed her. He didn't let their lips part for a really long time. He prodded her mouth with his tongue and was not at all bothered by the taste. Once her finally let go of her face, he kicked off his trousers.

He pulled her close and hugged her tight, hoisting her pelvis up a little, and then began thrusting. He wouldn't let go of her and he would not stop thrusting. To minimise any pain to her pussy, she chose to be still and tried talking to Adam to slow down in between her moans.

He moved a hand up and grabbed her throat as he kept fucking her and before she could say a word, she felt something force its way into her ass. She looked back with the corner of her eyes. Olivia returned quietly, after lubricating her strap-on and was now pushing it into her ass.

Kira could not fathom a foot-long, soda-can-wide dildo up her ass. She wanted to jump away, but it was already in her and Adam had started slowing his pace down, allowing Olivia in push into Kira's ass much quicker.

Kira's ass was lubricated and stretched out even before she started riding Adam, and not it was not providing much resistance to the dildo. Olivia grabbed onto Kira's hip to hold her still and pushed in harder.

The sphincter hugged the dildo tight as it inched its way into her ass, Kira began screaming in pain, and because of their position, she was screaming right into Adam's face. She could feel her pussy tighten around his balls deep cock and she felt full, yet the dildo was barely inside her.

Kira had taken the entire strap-on in her pussy and it was torture. Having to do it again in the asshole, soon after having it battered by the cock currently in her pussy made it so much worse.

Tears streamed rolled down Kira's cheeks. Adam sniggered at this and spat at his teacher and tightened his grip around her throat. Kira was not a fan of being choked. The double penetration was already knocking the wind out of her, and a restricted airway was not ideal.

However, she considered trying to black out. If she fainted, she wouldn't have to deal with all the pain consciously. Though she was afraid of what else they might do to her unresponsive body. She remembered being jolted awake by an orgasm earlier. What if they tried to do it with the strap-on in her ass? Just keep fucking it till she woke back up.

Getting scared of all the worse possibilities did take her mind off her current torment, but not for long. She was sure that the entire strap-on was in her ass and that the only direction it could move now was outside. It didn't. It kept pushing in. Then, Olivia spanked her and announced that she was halfway in.

Kira shuddered at this. Adam pulled back a bit and pushed his cock back in, only to she how Kira would react. She squealed as her face kept getting redder by the second. Tears kept streaming down her face and she tried sucking in as much air as she could with her mouth. Her moans were now hoarse and breathy.

Adam let go his other hand holding Kira's back and asked Olivia for Kira's dildo.

"I need that for something," said Olivia, much to Adam's disappointment, and tossed him Kira's panties.

Adam had to make do with that, so he squeezed harder on the throat, forcing Kira to open her mouth wider. Adam stuffed the panties in her mouth and let go of the throat. Kira was glad the pressure on her throat was relieved, but the panties were still a problem. She told herself to consider it a step up, but right then, Olivia spanked her.

Kira felt full, yet Olivia kept pushing in. She felt like she was about to explode, yet the pressure kept building up. She was worried about how she would feel once this was all done and how long the pain would last. However, the worried the most about having to return to the school. She could take the next day off, making it a three-day weekend, but there was only so long that she could avoid school, and especially her class with these two.

Finally, Olivia had stuffed the entire cock in her teacher's ass, but it was only the beginning of its destruction. Kira was grateful that the cock had stopped pushing in and Olivia was equally elated at the view of the exotic ass swallow her dildo.

"How do you feel, dyke?" asked Olivia. "To say your ass hadn't been fucked until today and then watch it devour this cock with another in your pussy, I've got to say that you have lied to me."

Kira could only respond with a slight shake of her head and tears, neither of which helped her in any way. Olivia spanked her and started moaning. Kira did feel any movement in her ass and looked back to see why Olivia moaned.

She couldn't see much, but figured that Olivia was using her dildo to fuck her own ass. She thrust it slowly for a while, pulled it out and placed it on Kira's back.

"If this fall off, it goes in one of your three fuck-holes," said Olivia. "Along with whatever's already in it."

Kira knew she could balance that on her back, but she also knew that it wouldn't matter. Both the cocks in her were still right now, and given the challenge, they would start fucking her any moment now.

Adam began first. As he pulled his cock back, she could feel she pressure in her pussy be relieved, and that actually pleasured her a little. She was getting wetter, and she knew it would be helpful when the cock came pushing back in.

Adam thrust in hard and right then, Oliva pulled her strap-on out by an inch. Adam pulled his cock out and Olivia pushed the strap-on back in with a rough push. Kira moaned with pain as she got fucked by her students. They alternated their thrusts and this overwhelmed Kira. While Adam pulled out the same length with each thrust, Olivia kept increasing how far out she pulled her dildo. This did make the thrusts in the ass less frequent, but it also let Olivia have enough force in each thrust to keep Kira's tears flowing.

Kira was exhausted, and each thrust she somehow exhaled more air than she had inhaled. Adam's hands were keeping her hips in position and she had slumped down on him. Het tits pressed against his chest; her neck strained to keep her face away from his. He had closed his eyes and now Kira wanted to the same. She wanted to relax and fall asleep.

Her eyes began drooping, but were pushed wide open by every thrust in her ass. Amidst all the chaos going on in her body, she did not realise that the dildo on her back had rolled off a long time ago. She had almost forgotten about it, but Olivia hadn't.

Olivia had picked up the Kira's dildo and was waiting for the right moment. Once she had started pulling the strap-on halfway out, she knew it was the right moment. Adam's cock was balls deep in Kira's pussy and her strap-on was being pulled out, she placed the smaller dildo below the massive one and pressed it against Kira's taint.

Kira did not realise that anything was happening and had no reaction, all she was anticipating was the massive cock being shoved back in. Olivia did not like this, so she stopped pulling her cock out. If she could, she would have had shoved the smaller dildo in Kira's ass, but it looked too beautiful around the strap-on, and she did not want to add a dildo and make what she saw less beautiful. Also, she was not sure it the asshole could stretch any further.

So, Olivia pushed the dildo downwards an into Kira's dripping wet pussy. Adam's cock was already in it and his eyes were surprised open when he felt that. He didn't resist, but when he saw no reaction to this in Kira's eyes, he started pulling his cock out.

This allowed Olivia to push the dildo into the pussy along with Adam's thrust back in and this time, she got the reaction she wanted from Kira. She raised her head and screamed hard. It took her a moment to register that there were two cocks in her pussy now, and another to realise that the dildo in her ass was halfway out and would be shoved back in soon.

She was right. And she was in pain. As Olivia shoved the strap-on back in, the shock reached her brain and she screamed. In the middle of the scream, her head lolled and bumped into Adam's face. She had passed out, her reactions limited to moans and her holes free to be abused.

Kira woke up in a different position. Her holes hurt more than they had when she had passed out, but she also felt emptier. Contracting muscles in her abdomens and adrenaline jolted her awake. Before she could make sense of what was happening to her, she felt herself squirt and her asshole squeeze around a massive cock.

Kira was on her back, her legs pushed back, her knees over her tits. Her hands were cuffed again, this time behind her knees, and they held her legs in position. Adam was standing beside her, stroking his cock and pressing her legs down. Her ass hung over the foot of the bed, where Olivia stood and abused her teacher.

"The bitch is awake," said Adam

"That's nice," said Olivia, whose face Kira could not see. "When you passed out, you were not as fun to hurt. But your holes sure did relax a bit. We fucked you with three cocks in your two holes and your moans suggested that you were into it. So, we fucked you even harder. I had started pulling the dildo out almost entirely. I think you came, like, four times."

Kira wasn't sure if they were telling the truth, but her holes did feel like it. She turned to look at Adam, and he just grinned.

"Adam didn't cum in your pussy, but he did tire himself out," continued Olivia. "So did I. It's fucking exhausting making a bitch pass out and cum so many times. So, Adam slipped out along with the smaller dildo, we turned you around with the entire strap-on in your ass and moved you to the edge of the bed and cuffed you. We made out a bunch as we relaxed and he fingered my ass a little. You're lucky he hasn't fingered your ass yet."

With that, Adam placed a finger under Kira's nose and she could smell Olivia's ass. Then he rubbed that finger on her forehead, from between her eyebrows up to her hairline.

"Sorry, we didn't have any of those red dots you guys have on your foreheads," said Adam.

"You're also lucky because that finger could have been much more disgusting," added Olivia. "Anyway, I fucked your ass as Adam fucked mine. Bitch, your pussy was wet enough to fill a bucket with. You're lucky a lot of it dripped onto the strap-on. I didn't let Adam cum in my ass again. There's a better place to dump all that, so he pushed your legs down as I fisted your pussy again and fucked your ass. And lo and behold, you squirted on me again, dyke."

Kira was confused, not knowing whether they were telling the truth or not. Things may have been much better than they had described, and they were trying to scare her. Or things were much worse and they didn't want to tell her. She didn't know what to think.

Olivia pulled the dildo out almost entirely and thrust it back in. She had started fucking her teacher's ass again and made sure to be as rough as possible. Kira moaned and squirmed, but she was too awake to not feel the pain. Her panties were still in her mouth, yet the sounds she made were loud.

Olivia stopped when she felt Kira reach yet another orgasm and stopped abruptly with a final thrust, going in as deep as she could. She waited for a moment, and pulled the cock entirely out of her teacher's ass. She saw Adam's cum on it from earlier. Kira gasped hard at this, feeling pain and relief at the same time.

For a moment, Kira felt hollow. A moment later, she realised how loose she felt. Both her holes had shrunk, but they did not feel tight. Adam pulled out the panties from her mouth and she began panting, hoping to not be gagged again.

As Kira focused on her breathing, Olivia aimed her cock and pushed it deep inside her teacher's spent pussy. Kira screamed before she realised what had happened. It felt like a sucker punch and all the air was sucked out of her.

Olivia fucked the pussy till Kira came once again and pulled out. She enjoyed listening to Kira moan out loud again and made sure to make her moan as loud as possible. Once she was done, she pulled out with force and took off the harness. The massive dildo was covered in Kira's pussy juice. She dropped it undid Kira's handcuffs. Kira's legs and arms just flopped down and she let out a slight grunt.

"We made you cum so many more times than you made us cum," said Olivia. "How are you planning on filling up that deficit?"

"Fuck you," Kira managed.

"That seems fair," said Olivia, climbing the bed.

"No, that no what I meant," Kira said, as Olivia straddled her face.

Olivia began rubbing her pussy on Kira's lips, and soon Kira started eating it out, reluctantly. Olivia moaned and grinded on her teacher's face, and Adam began slapping Kira's tits and pussy.

It took some time, but Kira was finally able to make Olivia cum. She waited for Olivia to get off her face. Instead, Olivia adjusted her position and placed her asshole on Kira's mouth. Kira knew what she had to do, and started eating it out.

Adam kept slapping around Kira's body, occasionally stoking his cock to maintain his erection. Olivia kept grinding her asshole on Kira's face and began rubbing her pussy. She was reaching another climax and refused to slow down.

She came with a loud moan, but carried on rubbing herself and did not get off her teacher. Kira had to continue eating ass, despite how much she hated every moment of it. Fortunately, it did not take as long to make her student cum this time.

Olivia got off Kira and picked up Kira's dildo. Kira knew that something would happen to her with that dildo, but it didn't. Something worse did. Adam pulled her off the bed and pushed her onto the floor. Olivia sat down on the edge of the bed, spread her legs, and fucked herself with the dildo as she watched her boyfriend and her teacher.

Adam pushed Kira belly-down on the wooden-floor of her bedroom. Adam straddled her, pinned her arms on her back with one hand and guided his cock in her ass with the other. Kira tried to protest, but once the throbbing cock was in her asshole, he used his free hand to press her face sideways against the floor.

He began thrusting as fast and hard as he always did and made sure to enjoy every moment. Adam's cock was much smaller that the strap-on, yet it hurt her because of how fast it was and how dry her ass had become. Her pussy did get wet, but the juice just dripped down on the floor.

As she neared an orgasm, her breathing made it clear that she was about to cum. So, Adam stopped, pulled out and flipped Kira onto her back. He pinned her hands over her head with single hand and slapped her with another.

"You don't cum now, we do," said Adam. He slapped her tits and choked her before guiding his cock into her pussy. "Dripping wet for a cock, bitch."

Adam pushed in balls deep in a single stroke and when Kira screamed, he covered her mouth with a hand. He fucked his teacher's pussy as hard as he could and Kira's eyes rolled back. He started cussing at her, calling her disgusting things, as he increased his pace.

Soon enough, he came. He thrust his cock as deep inside the pussy as he could and unloaded whatever cum he could mange to produce. It wasn't much but Kira could feel every pulse as it shot inside her exhausted pussy.

Adam slapped Kira as he got off her and left the room. She panted and looked at Olivia fucking herself. In a moment, she pulled out the dildo and squirted and Kira. Most of it fell on Kira's face, much to Olivia's pleasure.

Olivia got off the bed and sat on Kira, leaning in close. She slapped her sore tits and pinched them. When Kira winced in pain, Olivia slapped her.

"We kept count of your every orgasm in here," said Olivia, pointing at a camera on a shelf, recording the bedroom. "There's still some deficit, and you'll have to pay up some time or the other."

All Kira could do was gulp.

"You cannot tell anyone about this, though," continued Olivia. "Yeah, there's recording of everything we did to you, but we also have photos and video of you that seem like you were consenting. Back in the class when you ate my pussy and here as you rode Adam. Both times, there was part of the uniform in frame. We are over 18, but we still your students. If you say you were forced, we'll claim that you coerced us. It's your word against ours. And ours will be what will be believed."
Like Reply
Olivia kissed her teacher's lips, got off her, collected the camera and her sex toys, including Kira's dildo, and left the room. Kira turned to her side and curled into a foetal position. She lay there on the floor, by the bed, as she heard her students get dressed.

Olivia, now in her full uniform, entered the room with a glass of water. She knelt down by Kira and forced her mouth open. She pushed in it a pill and made Kira drink water to swallow it. Once she was sure the pill was swallowed, she pulled the glass away from Kira's thirsty mouth and spilled it all over her bare boobs.

"Adam's not ready to be a father, especially to your child, dyke," said Olivia as she got up.

Kira wasn't sure it this was an actual contraceptive pill or not. She knew she had to buy one herself to be sure.

Olivia left the room again, picked up her things, and left with her boyfriend, shutting the main door behind her with a bang.

Kira lay on the floor, curled up, shivering for what felt like hours. She was completely silent, except for and occasional chatter of her teeth. She felt Adam's cum drip out her pussy and onto her thighs. Once she thought she had enough strength to get stand up, she pushed herself up. She grabbed onto the bed and stood up. She tried taking a step, but her knees buckled and she fell back down.

Kira shut her eyes, once again curled up and tried to sleep in the puddled she collapsed on. This time, her body did not let her drift asleep. She just lay there in her own darkness, thinking about everything that had happened to her. How all her holes were abused and how she was humiliated.

Once she could no longer tolerate her memories flooding her mind, she opened her eyes. She managed to crawl her way to her bathroom. She grabbed the sink and pulled herself up. She stood up and tried to stay upright for a minute. Once she did not fall down on her ass, she walked around the bathroom and stopped back in front of the mirror.

She splashed cold water on her face and studied the face that stared back at her in the mirror. Her eyes were bloodshot, her lips dry, lipstick rubbed onto the cheeks, and her black hair ruffled. She recognised the face but not who the person had now become.

She looked at her exhausted body and splashed water on her face again. She walked into the shower and turned the faucet. The cold water stung her skin for a moment before it grew warm.

After a minute of standing still under the shower, she dropped to the floor, hugged her knees and began sobbing. She couldn't comprehend what had happened to her and she couldn't dare to imagine what would happen to her next. She had no idea whom she could talk to about this or who her students would share the videos with.

Her entire body was aching. Her throat was sore. Her pussy was tender. Her asshole was, well, numb. As water poured down on her she felt that she was losing control of her body. She felt as if she was no longer in it. Just an observer. And she needed to take charge.

She leaned back on the wall and spread her legs. She let the stream of water hit her pussy and she sighed. Still crying, she placed a hand on her clit and began stroking it. She started feeling like part of her body again once the sensation of pleasure began.

She inserted two fingers from her other hand in her pussy and started thrusting it slowly. She felt Adam's cum on her fingers and chose to ignore it. She wanted to dictate how fast, how rough, how deep, and for how long, and now she did.

Adam and Olivia did not make her orgasm. They took her orgasms for themselves and then she was asked to pay the price for it. And now, Kira was going to take it back. She was going to the exactly when and how she wanted to.

She sat under the shower, her legs spread wide, and fingered herself slowly and steadily and built herself up to a climax. As she did this, she imagined Adam and Olivia in front of her, trying their best to fuck her the way they wanted. Shoving cocks in her mouth, stuffing panties in her pussy, or pushing a fist up her ass.

She found joy in watching them not be able to do anything, frustrated that she dictated how she came. This made her wetter than the shower ever could. It excited her enough that once she came, she squirted.

What she had was probably the best orgasm she had ever had. Unlike the orgasms that were forced upon her earlier, she was free to feel its intensity and bask in it.

She was still crying, and the moment she came, she cried harder and uncontrollably. Her tears were washed up by the shower, just like her squirt, but she knew they were both there.

This time, however, she wasn't crying because of how unlike herself she felt. She cried because she felt like she had control over her own body. On a whim, she decided to pee as she sat there, and so she peed. After a few minutes, she got up and washed herself thoroughly. She tried to wash as much cum out of her holes as she could.

She dried herself and stepped out of the shower. She wiped the steam off the mirror and looked at her naked self again. What she had just done in the shower did not heal her. But it did make her feel better, and it told her that with enough time things will be alright.

The End...[b] [/b]
Like Reply
so good
Like Reply