Nauka Vihar Part -1 The boat ride with my Ex-GF which turned naughty
Part-1
It was in the spring time in the month of February, and it is normally very pleasant in North Bengal. I planned a day out along with my girlfriend Mimi. To introduce ourselves, I work in an MNC in sales and she is into online sales, but ours was a long distance relationship. I am slim trim guy with chocolaty looks and she was also a chocolaty girl and was very beautiful. A very candid and fun-loving and at the same time a bit kinky personality personified both of us.
We planned a day out to Gajol Doba, which is a dam in North Bengal and is surrounded by shallow water body where people can go for a boat ride (Nauka Vihar).
I was wearing a jeans and t-shirt and she was wearing a black mini-skirt which ended just 3 inches above her knees and a red top and was looking super hot in that outfit. Her hair was tied up in a pony tail and that was it. It was her specialty that she hardly wore any make-up, but she still looked beautiful owing to her pink lips especially.
We got down from the cab we had hired and was roaming about in the area, when we saw the boating area. We are normally attracted to water-bodies and the immediate reaction was we are going for a Nauka Vihaar.
I went to a boy of around 19 years old sitting in a boat, and asked him about the rates. He told it is Rs.200 for 1 hour ride. I out of curiosity asked him, whether we would be allowed to drink during the ride. He replied, “Emni kora allowed noi, tobe ami achhi; ami byabostha kore debo. security officer kichhu bujhte o parbe na.” (Normally it is not allowed, but I am there, I will arrange everything. The security officer won’t be able to make out anything.)
I then asked Mimi, “ Beer khabe naki?” (Wanna have some beer?)
Mimi replied, “haan holei hoe.” (Ya why not….)
I paid the money to the boy to fetch 6 bottles of beer. He took and money and went to get it.
Normally 4 bottles of beer is enough, but we wanted the guy to enjoy the whole thing as well.
I and Mimi was looking at the water body and we saw it was covered with patches of long grass. Grass which were having height of around 10 feet and there were numerous of them.
Seeing them I said, “egulo dekhe ki nongra ekta feelings aschhe na!!” (Aren’t these giving a nasty feelings!!)
Mimi said, “ haan seriously….. kicchu ichhe jagchhe ekta….. khub nongra” (Ya seriously….. feeling like doing something…….and that is very nasty.)
I said, “Jagchhe? To hoe jak?” (If there is a feeling, then should we?)
Mimi said, “public dekhe korte hobe, chaap na holei holo, I am in.” (Need to do it keeping in view the public-the guy; it should not be troublesome….. I am in.) she said with a naughty smile.
The guy arrived after 15minutes. We sat on the boat. The boats were wooden, hand-rowed, having 3 thick planks of wood in the middle for passengers to sit.
I and Mimi sat side by side on the middle plank and the boy pushed the boat into the waters.
Me: “Tomar naam ki?” (What’s your name?)
Boy: “Laltu”
Me: “Bhai kono chap nei to maal khele ekhane.” (Bro, hope it would not be problematic, if we drink over here….)
Laltu: “Amon jaigai niye jabo, keu ter e pabe na dada” (I will take you to a place, where nobody would be able to know anything.)
Then I asked him where he stays, his education and all.
After traveling for 20 minutes and enjoying the scenery we arrived at a grassy patch, which was U-shaped and it was large enough to accommodate the entire boat.
Laltu: “Ki dada cholbe? Mone hoe keu ekhane dekhte pabe kichhu?” (Will this do? Do you think anybody would be able to see anything over here?)
The place was an instant turn-on for both of us, and we smiled at each other.
As he took the boat inside we were completely secluded. Only the 3 of us were there. There the boat got stuck and Laltu said it is okay. It’s good that boat would not move now as long as he does not want it to.
We brought out the beer bottles and offered one to Laltu, which he hesitantly took.
Me: “Arre nao, kono chap nei. Tomar bhalo na lagle tumi amader bhalo bhabe ghorabe keno?” (Do not worry. If you are not happy, why would you give your best to entertain us?)
He took it with a smile.
After finishing 1 bottle we were a bit tipsy.
Me: “Ekhane ektu khola mela bhabe bosa jabe, keu kichu bolbe na to?” (Can we sit a bit openly over here? Hope nobody would say anything, right?)
Laltu: “Keu kichu bujhtei parbe na dada. Ja khusi korun.” (Nobody will be able to make out anything. Do whatever you feel like.)
Listning this I hugged Mimi and started caressing her neck with my tongue. This had proved to be instant arousal previously and this time was no exception.
Laltu was watching us, and I planted a kiss on her lips directly. Laltu was enjoying the entire show and we started playing with our tongues in front of him. Laltu was smiling a bit.
Me: “ Laltu kono chap nei to?” (Laltu, no problem, right?)
Laltu: “ Na dada ja khushi korun.” (Nothing, do whatever you feel like.)
Me: “r ektu khola mela howa jabe naki?” (Can we be a bit more open?)
Laltu: “ Haan haan hoe jak dada.” (Yes definitely, let it be.)
Saying this I opened 3 buttons of Mimi and her black bra inside her red top became visible and was also giving way to a lot of cleavage show. Mimi looked at Laltu and said, “ o amake ki baje meye e na bhabchhe, tai na Laltu” (He must be thinking me to be a very bad girl, right Laltu?)
Laltu: “ Na na didi, amar to tomake khub bhalo lagchhe.” (Not at all, I like you very much.)
Me: “Didi k kemon dekhte Laltu?” (How does she look, Laltu?)
Laltu: “Dada ekdom heroine er moto. Ami to bhabteo parchi na ami ja dekhchhi.” (Just like any heroine, I cannot even imagine whatever I am seeing.)
Me: “ Aro dekhte iche korchhe naki?” (Do you want to see more?)
Laltu: “ Ki j bolen, dekhte ichhe korbe na. Joto khon somai lage laguk, ami achhi” (Definitely, why not? Take you time, I am here for you.)
Those were enough turn-on. I opened all the buttons of her shirt and undid her hair and started caressing her boobs over her bra in front of Laltu.
Mimi was curling her lips inside in ecstasy now. I desperately wanted to tease Laltu and I put my hands inside the bra and kept fondling and juggling with her boobs, having a size of 34.
I asked Mimi, “Babu are you still in?”
Mimi, “Ki bolchho, I am loving it, there is a river in my panty now.”
I removed her shirt completely. She has meanwhile taken out the remaining bottles and we 3 were again at it. Only this time she was having it with a black mini-skirt and a black bra infront of Laltu.
Mimi, “Laltu age kokhono esob dekhechho?” (Laltu, how you seen such things before?)
Laltu: “Na didi, esob jibon e ek baar e hoe. Tao abar eto sundori meye.” (No, these are a ones in a lifetime opportunity, that too such a beautiful girl like you.)
Mimi blushed and to make things hotter I un-hooked her bra from her back.
Mimi: “Ki korchho? Tumi to parle amake sobar samne nangto ghorabe….!!!” (What are you doing? If you are given a free hand, you will take me in front of everyone completely naked.) She said with a naughty look and held my cock over my jeans, and the hardness answered how aroused I was to hear the word.
I took the bra and threw it at Laltu, and he caught it and wrapped it around his beer bottle and started enjoying his beer. Mimi was completely top-less now. I started caressing her boos in a way that the nipples is always visible to Laltu. Mimi took out my cock and started massaging it. After fondling her boobs for 5 minutes I stood up and turned side-ways and asked Mimi to suck me. She is an awesome cock-sucker. She started doing what she is best at and I was able to see that Latu was now getting restless and the bulge over his pant was completely visible now. She has been sucking me for 10 minutes now. I asked, “Laltu didi ke nangto dekhte chao?” (Laltu, do you want to see didi completely naked?)
Laltu graunted: “Haan dada.” (Yes dada.)
Me: Ami jhukte parchi na, ese didi r skirt ta kholo.” (I am not able to bend down, come and open didi’d skirt.)
Laltu: “Didi korbo?” (Didi, should I?)
Mimi: “Tomar dada r Jodi tate kharap na lage to koro. Tomar dada to parle tomake diye aj ki ki korabe k jaane.” (If you Dada does not mind, the do it. I wonder what your dada will make you do to me today…..)
Laltu came behind her back and started unbuttoning her skirt and opened it. She was now only in her panties.
I asked her to stand up and asked Laltu, “ age kono din dekhechho?” (Have you seen it before?)
Laltu: “ Haan dada.” (Yes dada.)
Me: “To jao panty ta khulo, and ichchhe hole ungli korte paro tumi.” (Then go and open her panty, and if you want you can finger her.)
Mimi: “Tumi marbe amake.” (You will kill me today.)
I asked Mimi to lie on the plank with her legs hanging down. Laltu went and opened her panty and the juices were flowing like anything. Her cunt was shinning in the day-light. Laltu, said, “Dada eto bhije gud obosso kono din dekhini.” (I have never seen so wet a pussy before.) and inserted his fingers in it. Mimi was swooning like anything and was thrusting her pelvis upwards in ecstasy. Meanwhile I was fondling her boobs, kissing her neck red. She was covered with love-bites. She took my hand and put it over her neck and said naughtily, “r parchi na, mere felo ebar” (I can’t take it any more, kill me now.)
I smiled back at her. I told Laltu, “Tumi r kichhu korte parbe na, or dudu tipte paro ektu, r chaile or mukhe kheche maal ta bar kore dite paro. Tomar or gud chatte hole chatte paro, tate ami badha debo na” Laltu was more than excited.” (You would not be able to do anything else, you can press her boobs, and if you want you can shag and ejaculate on her face. If you want you can lick her pussy, and I won’t object in that.)
Mimi said: “Aha re bechara ke chudte debe na. Tobe Laltu tumi ungli ta kintu darun koro.” (Oho poor guy, you won’t let him fuck me. But, Laltu, you can finger real good.)She said naughtily, as if teasing me.
Hearing this Laltu started licking her cunt. He was literally inserting his tongue inside her pussy and was literally longue fucking her, after fucking her with his fingers. In the meanwhile the voyeuristic traits in me overcame and I took a back seat to watch the show between Laltu and Mimi. This continued for 10 minutes and now she was wanting something inside her pussy and I felt if I will not go now, probably she will do it with Laltu.
I took her under me and started fucking her randomly and in the meanwhile Laltu was fondling her boobs. He was not allowed to suck them though. After fucking for 15 minutes, I saw Laltu opening his zipper and taking out his tool. This was too much for me and I went harder on her. The entire bush was filled with her swooning sounds and sounds of me thrusting her. Laltu took it out and it was well-sized black cock. Laltu asked, “ Dada apni ja boll eta korbo?” (Dada sould I do what you just said?)
Me: “Ki?” (What?)
Laltu: “ Oi kheche maal ta felbo didi r mukhe?” (Should I ejaculate on her face?)
Me: “Haan bollam e to. Fele dao. Ek baar didi k jigesh kore nao.” ( Yes I told previously. Do it. Just ask Didi ones before that.)
Laltu: “Didi khechbo tomar mukhe?” (Didi should I ejaculate on your face?)
Mimi: “R baki ki rekhechis, amar dudu tipli, gud chatli…… fel ebar amar o ichchhe korchhe tor maal ta taste korte. Khech jore. Naki ami kheche debo?” (What have you left till now? You have pressed my boobs, licked my pussy….. just cum on my face, now I am also feeling like tasting your cum. Shag hard. Or should I shag it for you?)
Laltu: “Dile to khub e bhalo hoe. Dada k ja darun bhabe chusle, serom ektu chuse dile aro bhalo hoto.” ( If you do that it would be awesome. If you can also suck it the way you sucked Dada, it would be better even.)
Me: “Na babu oto shok bhalo noi. Thik ache Mimi tumi kheche dite paro Laltu r ta. Rosh kothai nebe seta tomar bepar, r tomar haath e o thakbe.” (No dear, it’s not good to keep so high hopes. Mimi you can shag Laltu. It’s up to you where you want to take his cum, and it would be in your hand anyways.)
Soon I saw Mimi shaking Laltu’s penis and in a matter of 3 minutes Laltu ejaculated on her face and a part of it went to her hair. This was enough for me and I pulled back and ejaculated on her face again.
She was looking one hot slut drenched in cum sitting naked in a boat in front of a boatman, having just being fucked by her boyfriend and facial by her boyfriend and the boatman.
It was one hell of a day.

Part -2

It was 3 months past this incident and Mimi had planned another visit to Siliguri on her birthday. Meanwhile we had discussed the incident many a times between us and everytime becoming all the more aroused by the whole incident.
So, the day came and Mimi came to Siliguri again and we were having a casual beer and smoke in my Siliguri balcony at night after cake-cutting and all. The topic of that incident again popped up and I became turned on.
Mimi: Why did you stop me from sucking Laltu that day?
Me: Don’t know. Had I allowed you, would you have done it?
Mimi: May be, maybe not. Since I am not at that place it is difficult to comment now.
Me: Should we try that again?
Mimi: Why not? Since both of us enjoyed it a lot.
Me: Then let’s go tomorrow.
Mimi: Great. But, on one condition.
Me: What?
Mimi: This time you will have to go with the flow. You cannot stop anything from happening. If it is to happen, you will have to let it go.
Me: Means, if you want to suck Laltu, I will have to allow it….right?
Mimi: Why only suck? What if ‘s’ is replaced by ‘f’?
Me: Really?
Mimi: You never know what he will want….right. Especially after what happened last time.
Me: But, you don’t want it…..right?
Mimi: I told, ‘you cannot stop anything from happening. Even if Laltu does something.
I was confused.
Mimi: Oh Come on. Don’t be a spoil sport. You cannot decide everything in voyeurism. There is no fun then. The anticipation helps in the build-up in voyeurism. If you want to show your girlfriend off to the public, then it has to be a bit off-guard at times.
Me: Ok (with apprehension).
Moreover it was her birthday.

Next day morning we took a cab to Gajol Doba and on the way called up Laltu. He was very happy to hear from me and told that he will keep everything ready this time - beer and all.
I was wearing a Jeans and Kurta and Mimi was wearing a Pink translucent saree with blue sleeveless blouse and was looking ravishing like never before.
As we arrived, Laltu came forward to take us. He told that he had arranged for beers for the trip already. We were happy to see the arrangement. Another guy was also sitting in the boat, who also came forward with Laltu. He was standing behind him. I could sense that he was poking him from behind, as if urging him to tell something.
Laltu: Dada o amar bondhu, o jabe bolchhe. O r ekta bhalo spot to jane ektu dure. (Dada, he is my friend, he also wants to go along with us. He also knows a better spot a little far away.)
Me: Laltu eger bar to tumi gechhile. Jano amra ektu ekakitto pochhondo kori. (Laltu, you have gone with us last time. You know that we want some privacy.)
Just then Mimi said: This ache jak na osubidhe ki ache. Better spot o pabo. (It’s okay, he can come along. We will get a better spot even.)
I was about to say something, but then I remembered the condition put forward by Mimi. I was very apprehensive of the day so, I even brought few condoms, just for safety, just in case things go that way.
I just looked at Mimi and she gave a naughty look.
Mimi: Voyeurism Level-2 honey.
I just smiled. I was definitely getting aroused and the smile was an affirmation.
We reached a spot. It was almost like the last one, just a bit larger and a bit in the interior. It took us around 2 minutes to reach the spot. On the way, we got introduced to Babu, the new member in this group. He normally works as a boatman and does fishing. In the meanwhile, I also asked both of them to hand me over their mobile phones, in order to maintain complete secrecy. I took them and switched them off.
We started the beer party and got into the groove in 20 minutes when each of us was 1 bottle down.
I and Mimi were sitting side by side on the middle plank and Laltu and his friend Babu was sitting in the other plank opposite us.
Mimi: (Whispering) Ki bepar aj eto bhodro? (What’s the matter, you are so well-behaved today?)
I just smiled.
Me: Ki Laltu, aj eto bhodro hoe bose achho. Bondhur samne lojja? (Laltu, why are you so well-behaved today? Are you shy because of your friend?)
Laltu: Na dada. Ami ki korbo. Apni e to kichhu korchhen na aj. (No Dada. What can I do, you are only not doing anything today.)
Me: Aj ami kichhu korbo na. Ja korar tomra koro. (Today I won’t do anything. You all will do today.)
Both the guys were shocked to hear it.
I winked at Mimi and said: Why should girls have all the fun? Why just voyeurism, what about cuckolding?
Mimi: As you wish. As agreed, neither do I stop nor do you.
Me: Let thy will be done. Laltu, Babu, age kokhono kono rendi chudechho? (Laltu, Babu, have you ever fucked a prostitute before?)
Babu: Haan dada ekbar gechhilam amra dujone. (Yes Dada, ones we 2 went.)
Me: Koto taka niyechhilo? (How much did she charge?)
Laltu: 400 taka. (Rs. 400)
Me: Dekhte kemon chilo? (How was she?)
Laltu: Thik thak. (So-so)
Me: Didir moton? (Like didi?)
Babu: Ki j bolen dada? Didir moton koto hajar nebe janen. Amra bhabtei parbo oto taka debar kotha. (What do you say Dada? Do you even know how many thousands will a girl like Didi will charge? We can’t even think of giving that much of money.)
Me: R 400 taka te didi k pele? (And, if you get Didi in Rs.400?)
Mimi: Are you trying to sell me off to them? (with a cunning smile)
Me: As agreed dear. The fun is more.
Paltu: Pele r k chhare bolun. (Who will leave, after getting it.)
Me: Beer tomra enechho, otar taka r dichi na. Oi beer er bodole e aj didi tomader rendi. Jao moja koro…..!!!!! (You guys have brought the beer, I won’t be paying for that. In exchange for those beers, Didi is your prostitute today. Go enjoy…..!!!!!)
Hearing this they both came forward. I needed to give them the room and I moved to their place.
Mimi with a smile: Sudhu ekta jinis. Ekhun r Didi bole dakis na please. (Just one thing. Now, just don’t call me Didi.)
Laltu started by kissing her, as this was not allowed last day. He kissed her deeply and Mimi also reciprocated well. At the same time he was playing with her right boob and her left boob was being devoured by Babu and he was un-wrapping his ‘gift of the maagi’. Within minutes Mimi was in her red bra and panty and was a sight to devour.
They opened her inners and made her naked and took out their cocks and made her sit between them and asked her to suck their cocks.
Mimi (with disgust): Nnnnhhh……. Dhowa noi. Gondho berochhe. (Nnnnnhhh……. It’s not washed. It’s smelling)
Paltu:  Chup saali randi. Raanr maagi abar bole dhowa noi. (Shut up you fucking whore. The whore s saying that it is not washed.)
Mimi with a smile: Not bad Paltu. Ekkebare Didi theke ‘saali randi’….. (Not bad Paltu. You directly went from Didi to ‘Saali Randi’<fuckinh whore>)
Saying this Paltu held her hair tightly and shoved his dick in her mouth.
Paltu: Uuuuff dada eita ager din koranor hebby ichchhe chilo. Apni korte den ni. Sali randi chos.
Paltu was holding her hair tightly and face-fucking her.
Babu: Khanki magir aj gud fatiyei debo bara.
Mimi: Baapre eto khisti dis tora?
Babu: Paltu khanki magir mukhe dhoka bara ta. Sali abar bok bok kore. Aj beshya toke kinechhi. Toke chude fatiye debo.
After making her suck their dicks for 25 minutes they made her lie on the plans. I knew they would fuck now. SO, I took out the condoms and threw it to Mimi.
Mimi: Cuckolding level – 2. Babu, Paltu control ache toder? To bina condom ei korte debo.
Babu: Sob ache………uuffffff sala erokom rendi bara taka diye o petam na, je laora eto thapon er rosh, j nijei bolchhe condom chhara korte.
Mimi smiled and threw away the condoms.
Babu: Bhai dekh gud ta theke rosh goriye porchhe.
And actually she was leaking her juices.
Babu slowly inserted his thick 5 inch dick. Though it was smaller than mine, but was a bit thicker and thus made her pussy stretch. Mimi was not finding it difficult to accommodate, as she was accustomed with my dick, but she was enjoying it very much.
I meanwhile have taken out my cock and was caressing it, as I was finding it difficult and uncomfortable to keep it in the stronghold of the underwear.
Paltu seeing my erection: Oh teri…….. Dada tomar o to khara hoe gechhe.
Me: Bhai esob er o alada e moja ache. Tora bujhbi na.
Mimi peeped a bit in between her fuck with Babu and said: Enjoying the sight of your girlfriend being devoured by these 2 guys?
Me: The answer lies in the hard on. Touch and feel.
Mimi touched and said: I guess it has never been so hard.
Me: Paltu tumi bose achho keno? Jao jokhon Babu chudchhe, tumi ektu chusiye nao Didi k diye. Eto din er shok tomar.
Paltu with a wicked smile: Didi noi dada, randi bolun.
Me: Seta ami bolbo na. Haan, ajker jonno tomader r or somporko setai.
Paltu went and inserted his cock in Mimi’s mouth.
After 15 minutes Paltu and Babu interchanged their position.
Paltu with his 6 inches dick started ramming her with full speed, and in minutes he was seeming to climax as he was already experiencing Mimi’s professional-level blowjob for 15 minutes. Just then I saw Mimi put her legs around Paltu’s hips, so as to bring him closer and stop him from going out and she was pulling him closer with every stroke. In a matter of few seconds Paltu ejaculated with a roar, and it was all in her pussy. I was totally surprised to see it.
Mimi swooning: Cuckolding Level – 3. Cumming inside the pussy.
Paltu moved back and sat beside me. I saw his semen flowing out of Mimi’s cunt. I was not in a position to say anything, but one thing was true, my dick was flowing with pre-cum. Though I was afraid that she would get pregnant.
Paltu: Babu ebar tor turn. Dekh dada o sei moja nichchhe. Rosh gorachchhe bara diye. Tui ebar emon chod, jaate Dada r Khanki maagi tar ek saathe maal pore jae.
Babu then went and inserted his tool inside Mimi and started ramming her like mad. He definitely had more energy than Paltu. He fucked her in missionary position for 10 minutes and said: Maagi oth, uthe kutta hoe ja ebar.
Mimi putting her hands on Babu’s cheek: Babu ki jaan nebe amar?
Babu: Kutta ho kutti. Aj tor gud Jodi na fatiyechhi……
Saying this he started ramming her from the back. He fucked her for another 15 minutes in the same position, at times spanking her and pinching her nipples from time to time, with Mimi letting out swooning sounds and moans.
Babu: Dada vitore felbo na baire.
Me: Amar problem nei. Ja khushi koro. Paltu to ekbar felei diyechhe.
Saying this I also started masturbating.
And he increased his speed and I knew he was going to cum inside her pussy; and so was done. In another 10 seconds he flooded Mimi’s pussy with his seeds and both of them fell on the plank and stayed there.
Seeing this I also ejaculated heavy amount of semen, and seeing this both Babu and Paltu laughed.
I took out my mobile and took a picture of the naked trio, with Mimi in the middle holding both their dicks.
If you like the story, please like and comment. You can also write to me at [email=ujhyo.das;]ujhyo.das;[/email]
[+] 2 users Like ujhyodas's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nauka Vihar
Part -2

This part is a continuation to the 1st part.
This, just like the 1st part, is also a narration of another such real incident, and so will have dialogues in Bengali, as and how they took place. For your convenience, I will give the English translations side by side.
It was 6 months post this incident and Mimi had planned another visit to Siliguri on her birthday. Meanwhile we had discussed the incident many a times between us and every time becoming all the more aroused by the whole incident.
Just to give a recap about Mimi, who was my girlfriend - she is a chocolaty girl and is very beautiful. The beauty you would probably see in Bengali tele-films or serials. A very candid and fun-loving and at the same time a bit kinky personality personified both of us.
So, the day came and Mimi came to Siliguri again and we were having a casual beer and smoke in my Siliguri balcony at night after cake-cutting and all. The topic of that incident again popped up and I became turned on.
Mimi: Why did you stop me from sucking Laltu that day?
Me: Don’t know……… Had I allowed you, would you have done it?
Mimi: May be, maybe not. Since I am not at that place it is difficult to comment now.
Me: Should we try that again?
Mimi: Why not? Since both of us enjoyed it a lot.
Me: Then let’s go tomorrow.
Mimi: Great. But, on one condition.
Me: What?
Mimi: This time you will have to go with the flow. You cannot stop anything from happening. If it is to happen, you will have to let it go.
Me: Means, if you want to suck Laltu, I will have to allow it….right?
Mimi: Why only suck? What if ‘s’ is replaced by ‘f’?
Me: Really?
Mimi: You never know what he will want….right. Especially after what happened last time.
Me: But, you don’t want it…..right?
Mimi: I told, ‘you cannot stop anything from happening. Even if Laltu does something.
I was confused.
Mimi: Oh Come on. Don’t be a spoil sport. You cannot decide everything in voyeurism. There is no fun then. The anticipation helps in the build-up in voyeurism. If you want to show your girlfriend off to the public, then it has to be a bit off-guard at times.
Me: Ok (with apprehension).
Moreover it was her birthday.

Next day morning we took a cab to Gajol Doba and on the way called up Laltu. He was very happy to hear from me and told that he will keep everything ready this time - beer and all.
I was wearing a Jeans and Kurta and Mimi was wearing a Pink translucent saree with blue sleeveless blouse and was looking ravishing like never before in her highlighted-silky-straightened-hair.
As we arrived, Laltu came forward to take us. He told that he had arranged for beers for the trip already. We were happy to see the arrangement. Another guy was also sitting in the boat, who also came forward with Laltu. He was standing behind him. I could sense that he was poking him from behind, as if urging him to tell something.
Laltu: Dada o amar bondhu, o jabe bolchhe. O r ekta bhalo spot to jane ektu dure. (Dada, he is my friend, he also wants to go along with us. He also knows a better spot a little far away.)
Me: Laltu, ager bar to tumi gechhile. Jano amra ektu ekakitto pochhondo kori. (Laltu, you have gone with us last time. You know that we want some privacy.)
Just then Mimi said: This ache jak na osubidhe ki ache. Better spot o pabo. (It’s okay, he can come along. We will get a better spot even.)
I was about to say something, but then I remembered the condition put forward by Mimi. I was very apprehensive of the day so, I even brought few condoms, just for safety, just in case things go that way.
I just looked at Mimi and she gave a naughty look.
Mimi: Voyeurism Level-2 honey.
I just smiled. I was definitely getting aroused and the smile was an affirmation.
We reached a spot. It was almost like the last one, just a bit larger and a bit in the interior. It took us around 20 minutes to reach the spot. On the way, we got introduced to Babu, the new member in this group. He normally works as a boatman and does fishing. In the meanwhile, I also asked both of them to hand me over their mobile phones, in order to maintain complete secrecy. I took them and switched them off.
We started the beer party and got into the groove in 20 minutes when each of us was 1 bottle down.
I and Mimi were sitting side by side on the middle plank and Laltu and his friend Babu was sitting in the other plank opposite us.
Mimi: (Whispering) Ki bepar aj eto bhodro? (What’s the matter, you are so well-behaved today?)
I just smiled.
Me: Ki Laltu, aj eto bhodro hoe bose achho. Bondhur samne lojja? (Laltu, why are you so well-behaved today? Are you shy because of your friend?)
Laltu: Na dada. Ami ki korbo. Apni e to kichhu korchhen na aj. (No Dada. What can I do, you are only not doing anything today.)
Me: Aj ami kichhu korbo na. Ja korar tomra koro. (Today I won’t do anything. You all will do everything today.)
Both the guys were shocked to hear it.
I winked at Mimi and said: Why should girls have all the fun? Why just voyeurism, what about cuckolding?
Mimi: As you wish. As agreed, neither do I stop nor do you.
Me: Let thy will be done. Laltu, Babu, age kokhono kono rendi chudechho? (Laltu, Babu, have you ever fucked a prostitute before?)
Babu: Haan dada ekbar gechhilam amra dujone. (Yes Dada, ones we 2 went.)
Me: Koto taka niyechhilo? (How much did she charge?)
Laltu: 400 taka. (Rs. 400)
Me: Dekhte kemon chilo? (How was she?)
Laltu: Thik thak. (So-so)
Me: Didir moton? (Like didi?)
Babu: Ki j bolen dada? Didir moton koto hajar nebe janen. Amra bhabtei parbo oto taka debar kotha. (What do you say Dada? Do you even know how many thousands will a girl like Didi will charge? We can’t even think of giving that much money.)
Me: R 400 taka te didi k pele? (And, if you get Didi in Rs.400?)
Mimi: Are you trying to sell me off to them? (with a cunning smile)
Me: As agreed dear. The fun is more.
Paltu: Pele r k chhare bolun. (Who will leave, after getting it.)
Me: Beer tomra enechho, otar taka r dichi na. Oi beer er bodole e aj didi tomader rendi. Jao moja koro…..!!!!! (You guys have brought the beer, I won’t be paying for that. In exchange for those beers, Didi is your prostitute today. Go enjoy…..!!!!!)
Hearing this they both came forward. I needed to give them the room and I moved to their place.
Mimi with a smile: Sudhu ekta jinis. Ekhun r Didi bole dakis na please. (Just one thing. Now, just don’t call me Didi.)
Laltu started by kissing her, as this was not allowed last day. He kissed her deeply and Mimi also reciprocated well. At the same time he was playing with her right boob and her left boob was being devoured by Babu and he was un-wrapping his ‘gift of the maagi’. Within minutes Mimi was in her red bra and panty and was a sight to devour.
They opened her inners and made her naked and took out their cocks and made her sit between them and asked her to suck their cocks.
Mimi (with disgust): Nnnnhhh……. Dhowa noi. Gondho berochhe. (Nnnnnhhh……. It’s not washed. It’s smelling)
Paltu: Chup saali randi. Raanr maagi abar bole dhowa noi. (Shut up you fucking whore. The whore is saying that it is not washed.)
Mimi with a smile: Not bad Paltu. Ekkebare Didi theke ‘saali randi’….. (Not bad Paltu. You directly went from Didi to ‘Saali Randi’<fucking whore>)
Saying this Paltu held her hair tightly and shoved his dick in her mouth.
Paltu: Uuuuff dada eita ager din koranor hebby ichchhe chilo. Apni korte den ni. Sali randi chos. (UUuuffff………. I really wanted to do this last day, but you did not allow it. Suck you fucking slut.)
Paltu was holding her hair tightly and face-fucking her.
Babu: Khanki magir aj gud fatiyei debo bara. (I will tear of the pussy of this whore.)
Mimi: Baapre eto khisti dis tora? (My God, you guys use a lot of slang.)
Babu: Paltu khanki magir mukhe dhoka bara ta. Sali abar bok bok kore. Aj beshya toke kinechhi. Toke chude fatiye debo. (Paltu, put your dick inside her mouth. She is talking a lot. We have bought you today, whore. We will fuck and tear you apart today.)
After making her suck their dicks for 25 minutes they made her lie on the plans. I knew they would fuck now. SO, I took out the condoms and threw it to Mimi.
Mimi: Cuckolding level – 2. Babu, Paltu control ache toder? To bina condom ei korte debo. (Babu, Paltu, do you have control on yourselves? Then I will let you do without the condom.)
Babu: Sob ache………uuffffff sala erokom rendi bara taka diye o petam na, je laora eto thapon er rosh, j nijei bolchhe condom chhara korte. (We have everything………… Uuuufffff, We would never have got a whore like this with any amount of money, who is so slutty that she herself is asking us to do without condom.)
Mimi smiled and threw away the condoms.
Babu: Bhai dekh gud ta theke rosh goriye porchhe. (Bro, see her pussy is dripping with her juices.)
And actually she was leaking her juices.
Babu slowly inserted his thick 5 inch dick. Though it was smaller than mine, but was a bit thicker and thus made her pussy stretch. Mimi was not finding it difficult to accommodate, as she was accustomed with my dick, but she was enjoying it very much.
In the meanwhile, I have taken out my cock and was caressing it, as I was finding it difficult and uncomfortable to keep it in the stronghold of the underwear.
Paltu seeing my erection: Oh teri…….. Dada tomar o to khara hoe gechhe. (Oh Dada, you have also got an erection.)
Me: Bhai esob er o alada e moja ache. Tora bujhbi na. (Bro, these are a different kind of pleasure. You won’t understand.)
Mimi peeped a bit in between her fuck with Babu and said: Enjoying the sight of your girlfriend being devoured by these 2 guys?
Me: The answer lies in the hard on. Touch and feel.
Mimi touched and said: I guess it has never been so hard.
Me: Paltu tumi bose achho keno? Jao jokhon Babu chudchhe, tumi ektu chusiye nao Didi k diye. Eto din er shok tomar. (Paltu, why are you sitting idly? While Babu is fucking, you can ask Didi to suck yours. It has been your dream for long.)
Paltu with a wicked smile: Didi noi dada, randi bolun. (Not ‘Didi’, call her slut Dada.)
Me: Seta ami bolbo na. Haan, ajker jonno tomader r or somporko setai. (That I won’t say, but yes, for today your relationship with her is that of a slut and her customer.)
Paltu went and inserted his cock in Mimi’s mouth.
After 15 minutes Paltu and Babu interchanged their position.
Paltu with his 6 inches dick started ramming her with full speed, and in minutes he was seeming to climax, as he was already experiencing Mimi’s professional-level blowjob for 15 minutes. Just then I saw Mimi put her legs around Paltu’s hips, so as to bring him closer and stop him from going out and she was pulling him closer with every stroke.
Paltu: Berobe ebar amar. (I am going to cum.)
Mimi did not say a single word. She was intensely looking at Paltu.
I was unable to believe that she was actually wanting to get impregnated by these guys.
In a matter of few seconds Paltu ejaculated with a roar, and it was all in her pussy. I was totally surprised to see it.
Mimi swooning: Cuckolding Level – 3. Cumming inside the pussy.
Paltu moved back and sat beside me. I saw his semen flowing out of Mimi’s cunt. I was not in a position to say anything, but one thing was true, my dick was flowing with pre-cum. Though I was afraid that she would get pregnant.
Paltu: Babu ebar tor turn. Kono control er dorkar nei. Khanki maagi chai or gud ei maal feli. Ami fele diyechhi. Tui o fele pet kore de magir. Dekh dada o sei moja nichchhe. Rosh gorachchhe bara diye. Tui ebar emon chod, jaate Dada r randi tar ek saathe maal pore jae. (Babu it is your turn now. Don’t have to show any control. The slut wants us to cum inside her. I have cummed inside her. You also cum and impregnate her. Dada is also enjoying the show. See his dick is filled with pre-cum. You Fuck in a way, that both Dada and his slut cum together.)
Babu then went and inserted his tool inside Mimi and started ramming her like mad. He definitely had more energy than Paltu. He fucked her in missionary position for 10 minutes and said: Maagi oth, uthe kutta hoe ja ebar. (Get up slut, and be in the doggy position now.)
Mimi putting her hands on Babu’s cheek: Babu ki jaan nebe amar? (Babu, are you going to take my life now?)
Babu: Kutta ho kutti. Aj tor gud Jodi na fatiyechhi…… (Be in the doggy position you bitch, I will tear your pussy today.)
Saying this he started ramming her from the back. He fucked her for another 15 minutes in the same position, at times spanking her and pinching her nipples from time to time, with Mimi letting out swooning sounds and moans.
Babu: Dada vitore felbo na baire? (Dada, should I cum inside or outside?)
Me: Amar problem nei. Vitore felte paro. Paltu to ekbar felei diyechhe. ( I don’t have any problem. You can come inside her. Paltu has already cummed inside her ones.)
Saying this I also started masturbating.
And he increased his speed and I knew he was going to cum inside her pussy; and so was done. In another 10 seconds he flooded Mimi’s pussy with his seeds and both of them fell on the plank and stayed there.
Seeing this I also ejaculated heavy amount of semen, and seeing this both Babu and Paltu laughed.
I took out my mobile and took a picture of the naked trio, with Mimi in the middle holding both their dicks.
However, little did I know that this was just the beginning; and I have just opened the lock-gates of a huge dam. What followed was just out of my imagination. However, that will be narrated in the parts to follow.
If you like the story, please like and comment. You can also write to me at ujhyo.das;
[+] 1 user Likes ujhyodas's post
Like Reply
Nauka Vihar
Part -3

This part is a continuation to the 1st and 2nd part, so, if you have not read that please go through it in the link below:
https://www.indiansexstories.net/desi/na...-sex-ride/
https://www.indiansexstories2.net/group/...ex-ride-2/
This, just like the previous parts, is also a narration of subsequent real incidents, and so will have dialogues in Bengali, as and how they took place. For your convenience, I will give the English translations side by side.
So, after the whole eroticism got over and we were done with clicking the pics, it was time for us to wrap up things. Mimi was in a mess with her cunt dripping with the sexual fluids of Paltu and Babu. So, she took out the napkins and started cleaning herself off. I gathered her dress and was giving it to her and just then, Babu interrupted, “Ekhun saree pore labh ki. Ekhuno to puro raat baki.” (What is the use of wearing the saree now. The whole night is left now.)
I was surprised.
Me: “To tomra ki puro raat korar plan e achho naki?” (Are you guys planning to fuck her the whole night or what?)
Mimi was also giving really confused looks.
Babu: “To apni e to bolechilen j ajker jonno didi amader randi. To ajke amra ja korbo tai korte hobe.” (Dada, you only told that Didi is our slut for the day. So, we can d whatever e feel like for the day.)
I was shocked to infinity. Do they really mean what they are saying?
Mimi: “Babu dekh ami asole randi noi. Ami shok kore toder sathe korlam. Just moja korar jonno.” (See Babu, I am not a professional prostitute. I just did it for fun, out of sheer pleasure.)
Paltu: “To r ektu moja kore nao. R er cheye o besi moja hobe ekhane thakle. Amra sob byabostha kore nebo. Amader gram er sob bondhu gulo k o deke nebo. Amra sobai mile puro raat party korbo.” (Then have some more fun. The fun will be more if you stay over here. We will arrange everything. We will also call all our friends. We all will party all night.)
Me: “Na Paltu, eta hoe na. Didi orokom meye noi jerokom tomra bhabchho. Eta moja hisebe ni amra. R ta chhara ami bolechilam tomader randi, tomader bondhu der noi.” (No, Paltu, this is not possible. Didi is not that kind of a girl, the way you guys are thinking. We just take it for fun. And moreover, I said, she was your slut, and not your friend’s.)
Babu: “To thik ache. Amader randi, amra chudbo. Baki ra chudte parbe na. Kintu naach to kortei pare. Seta to hoe e dada. Dada emni kono chap nei. Amio jani apnara bhodro ghorer. Eta amader bhagyo j didi amader sathe esob korlo. Dekhe nin, thakle prochur moja hoto. Didi ektu bojhao na. Amra tomake koshto diyechhi bolo?” (Then it’s ok. She is our slut. We will only fuck. Rest would not be allowed to fuck. But she can dance for all. That normally happens with sluts….right. Dada there is no pressure whatsoever. I also know that you are from good families. It is our luck that Didi did all these with us. You see for yourself, had you stayed back, we would have had a lot of fun. Didi please make him understand. Did we every hurt you, you say?)
Mimi: “See we were supposed to party hard, and moreover if we go back, it’s just the 2 of us. And anyways we came here not to enjoy in a classy way. We can definitely have a blast with these guys today. What if ‘today’ becomes ‘tonight’ as well? But I am not sure about the risk.”
Me: “I don’t mind if you are okay about the whole idea of dancing naked in front of a large group of boys, who are ready to fuck your brains out. But, how would you control them, if they start banging you. I would not be able to control a mob, right.”
Mimi: “Yes, probably you are right, and I would not be able to handle so many guys.”
Me: “However, if we can ensure that the other guys are locked away, then things might be handled. They would only be able to see you, not do anything else.”
Mimi: “Ya, that’s a good idea.”
I discussed it with Babu and Paltu, and they started brain-storming about the venue. They asked for their mobile, which were with me in switched-off mode all this while. I handed them over after Mimi was dressed. They started calling many guys and after 15 minutes told that it can be arranged.
Paltu: “Dada jaiga hoe geche byabostha. Apnara giye dekhun. Jaiga bhalo lagle tobei korbo.” (Dada we have arranged for a place. You can have a look. If you like the place, then only we will do it.)
They rowed us back to the land, and took us to their village and called a guy. The guy arrived within seconds and was in shock seeing Mimi. Probably he was not able to believe his fortune that he is going to see this girl dance naked. He was younger as compared to Babu or Paltu. He was probably 16 or 17, however, Paltu confirmed that he was adult (truth not verified though).
We went to his house. It was empty; his parents were there and would not return in coming 4 days. It was a thatched house with roof tiles, but was having concrete walls. It was not very big. It was surrounded by concrete boundary and as we entered we saw a verandah having grills and inside were 2 rooms, kitchen and bathroom. I figured out that if we can do the stuff inside the room and the guys remain in the verandah with the outside grills of the verandah covered and the windows separating the verandah and the room open, then it can be managed.
Me: “What do you say Mimi?”
Mimi: “Ya cool. I can manage. But I would need some more drinks to get over the inhibitions and off-course some music.”
Me: “Thik ache Paltu. Cholbe. Tobe ei nao kichhu taka, r 10 bottle beer niye eso. Grill gulo cover korar bondobosto koro.” (It’s okay Paltu. But, take this money, we would need 10 bottles of beer. Arrange to cover up the outside grills.)
Paltu: “Dada lagbe na. Amra sob byabostha kore nebo. Apnader kota beer lagbe bolun khali.” (Dada, not required. We will arrange for everything. You just tell how many beers do you want.)
Me: “Amader 6 bottle. R speaker thakbe to gaan bajanor jonno? Tomader to mujra dekhar ache.” (We need 6 bottles. You guys are arranging for the speakers, right? You guys want to see a ‘Mujra’, right?)
Paltu: “Haan speaker anchhe. Dada sudhu ekta jinis. Eta holo Pintu, er e bari. Tobe or shorto, j oke o korte dite hobe.” (Yes they are bringing the speakers. Only one thing. This is Pintu, it’s his house. But, his condition is that he should also be allowed to fuck.)
Me: “Hoe na bhai erokom kore.” (It cannot go on like this.)
Paltu took me to the side, “Dada o to bachchha chhele dekhun na. Age kono din kore o ni. Didi ekbar haath e nilei maal pore jabe.” (Dada, see, he is just a kid. He has not done anything before. If Didi takes his tool into her hands, he will cum.)
Mimi: “It’s okay. I can handle 3. He is almost a kid anyways. Might have just become of legal age. Aha re.”
Pintu: “Thanks Didi.”
Mimi: “Eto kichhu sonar por Didi bolar jonno Thanks.” (Thanks for telling me ‘Didi’ after hearing these things.)
Pintu was overwhelmed and his bulge was visible over his pants.
Me raising my eye-brows: “Are you sure you are not a prostitute?”
Mimi smiled and said, “Are you sure you are not a pimp of your own girlfriend?”
Googly was hit over the boundary for a sixer. No words to utter.

Me: “Amra niyom banabo. Niyomaboli holo: (We will make the rules and the rules are as follows):
1. Baki chhele ra room er baire thakbe …. Locked. (The other guys are going to be locked outside)
2. Sudhu Paltu, Babu r Pintu e room e bhitore thakbe r chudte parbe. (Only Paltu, Babu and Pintu will be inside the room and would be allowed to fuck.)
3. Sobai kar mobile phone amader kachhe joma thakbe. (Everyone’s mobile phones would be with us.)
4. Kono camera ba electronic device allowed nei. (No camera or electronic devices are allowed.)

Mimi: “ And 5th one: Rules khali ami r Ujhyo e change korte parbo.” (And the 5th one is, only I and Ujhyo is allowed to change the rules.)

We took some food, which the guys had brought for us and some rest and then got up at around 6PM and Mimi started getting ready. She took out her make-up kit and started to get ready for her live sex show. She was looking killing in the dark lipstick and saree. She chose not to wear the blouse. She instead stuck to only her red bra. Also she did not wear her petticoat, but she wore just the red panty. Her bra was clearly visible and so was her cleavage over her transparent saree; even her panty was mildly visible.
Me: “That is slutty baby.”
Mimi: “Ultimately khulei debe ese ora. Ki dorkar oto koshto kore….” (Ultimately they are going to open it all. What is the use of taking all the pain.)
Me: “Point.”
She lighted a cigarette and we were having it in counter, when the gate opened and we saw the guys entering. They were all shell-shocked to see Mimi. They were literally banging her with their eyes. They were carrying the music system. There were a total of 6 new guys, all between 20-25 years. Behind them entered the 3 muskateers, Paltu, Babu and Pintu (the new fucker). They were carrying the beer bottles. They came, kept the stuffs in the room and introduced the guys to us. They all shook hands with us.
Then I told Babu, that I need to take everyone’s mobile phones and check everyone. So, after submitting their mobile phones, they all stood in a row, and I checked everyone’s pant pockets and all, and sterilized them of any electronic device and kept them with us in a bag, and told them that they would be handed over when they will leave the house. Security was of paramount importance to us.
Then, we asked them to set the stage proper and I and Mimi started having our beer in the small garden outside.
Mimi asked me: “Babu you are okay with this na. If not, we just have to call the taxi and we would flee these guys anytime.” (Babu, you are okay with all these, right? If not, we just have to call the taxi and we would flee these guys anytime.)
Me: “I am okay as long as you are okay. Do you feel awkward?”
Mimi: “I was, but not anymore.”
Me: “All the best for your first live sex show then. It must be good, ‘cos I am going to record it all today.”
Mimi: “Fuck. No….”
Me: “Don’t worry, it’s me.”
She just curled her lips and raised her eye-brows. I kissed her instantly.
After 30 minutes we were almost done with our bottle of beer, when Paltu came and informed us that the stage was ready. We finished our respective bottles and left for the room.
Me: “All the best darling. Fuck on….!!!!”
Mimi with a grin: “Thanks. Shag on….!!!!”
The 6 guys were sitting in the verandah in 2 benches kept one after the other, the grills were covered with cloth, and Babu, Paltu and Pintu were in the room waiting. The room had a double bed with pillows and 2 chairs and a table on which our stuffs were kept. Just as Mimi entered the room, the guys started cheering and whistling, as if it was the start of a stage show. She smiled at them.
And the music started in full volume….. ‘Munni Badnaam hui’ was the first one. She started with her sexy moves and people started getting hotter and became louder in the beginning, then slowly started getting quieter as the show progressed. They were only making noises like “aaah…….chumma…….jio……” as they were enjoying their drinks and smoke.
Then the next song, ‘Zara zara touch me touch me’, Babu got up from the bed and started dancing with Mimi, and making moves to touch her everywhere. He took her near the window and started pressing her boobs near the crowd and the guys cheered up. He inserted his hands inside her saree and panties and started caressing her infront of them. Then he took her near the bed and pulled the hands of Pintu and urged him to dance. Pintu started to dance, he was young and naïve, but he was also dancing well, and also trying to touch Mimi on every opportunity.
Mimi: “Bechara ekdom bachchha.” (Poor guy. He is just a kid.) And she took his hands and kept on her boobs and pressed them. He gained courage from that and made her lie on the bed and started kissing her and fondling her boobs.
I was recording all these acts in my mobile camera.
The next song was “Chikni Chameli”. Mimi took her beer bottle and started dancing with the bottle and drinking it at every move. Paltu also joined in. He was also dancing in a notorious way. At the last part, he took Mimi to the window and took her pallu and handed over to the crowd outside. They all cheered. He was planning a ‘Vastra Haran’ with her. They shouted and started to pull her saree slowly and she started rolling. Her panty became visible with every second now, and in about 1 minute they pulled all out and she was in her lingerie now. The crowd roared seeing her in that attire.
Pintu: “Maa kasam, ki lagchho go Didi.” (On God, you are looking ravishing Didi.)
Mimi: “Didi? Aye edike.” (Didi? Come over here.)
She came near him, and felt his hardon and said sarcastically, “Bara thatiye bose achhis amar sathe bodmaishi kore…….Didi….!!!!” (Sitting with a hardon molesting me….. Didi….!!!!)
Pintu squeezed her boobs, saying, “To ki randi bolbo?” (So, what do I say, Randi?)
Mimi: “Ami to toke bachchha bhabchilam.” (I thought you to be a kid.)
Pintu put his hands into her panty and said, “R bhebo na.” (Then don’t think any more.)
Mimi started dancing to the next number, which was ‘Tu mera hero’ in the lingerie.
Babu in the meanwhile took out something from his pocket, and I saw a pack of Viagra 100 in his hand. I was shocked. 3 guys with Viagra would prove to be very hard on Mimi.
Mimi came to me, “It would be real tough now, with these guys having Viagra.”
Me: “Don’t worry, I have something for you. I know you love the lube” and I handed over a tube of lube.
Mimi: “Thank God, you saved me. Did you actually plan for this before hand?”
Me: “No, not at all.”
Mimi: “Even if you had, I wouldn’t have minded it. I love you babu.”
Me: “Love you too. Love you for what you are.”
She started at me lustily and started dancing vigorously to the song and went towards the group. Meanwhile they have already had their Viagra. She danced and danced and then suddenly Babu caught hold of her open-straightened-silky-hair and kissed her deeply.
Babu: “Aj ei sujog peyechi Pintu r jonno, to Didi k bakita langto korar anondo, o upobhog koruk. Babu edike aye.”(Today we got this opportunity because of Pintu, so he should be given the opportunity to take off the rest of the clothes from Didi. Babu come here.)
The crowd cheered, “hoe jak….hoe jak…..” (Do it….do it….)
Pintu came forward and pulled her bra strings and her bra fell on the ground. Babu took it and gave it to the crowd.
I got the hang of it. They were trying to ensure that she did not have a single piece of cloth in the room. It seemed they had their own plans now.
She still kept on dancing, but now it was difficult, because her boobs were bouncing with every move of hers.
Mimi: “Ektu halka gaan hole bhalo hoe na?” (Can the song be a bit softer ones?)
They gave a slow number, “Aye mere humsafar-Remix”
She started to dance sensuously with Pintu, who being naive was already charged and more so because of the effect of the Viagra. He started to suck her boobs while dancing. He took her and pushed her on the window rods and started kissing her and pressing her boobs from the back. This was a great show for the crowd. They even got to have their hands on her boobs then. They were not allowed to enter the room, but they can do whatever from the verandah.
Then Pintu left her and was staring at her from back. She again started to show her moves to the crowd, and then suddenly, Pintu pulled her panty in one stroke and there she was standing stark naked infront of 9 unknown guys. Her instant reaction was covering her, but soon realized the moto of the night. She herself picked up her panty and handed it over to the crowd. She was enjoying the feeling of being naked and without the option of accessing her clothes. She again started to dance.

Then Babu came with a chair infront of the crowd and kept it. He asked Pintu to come infront. Then, he came at the back of Mimi, held her from back, with his left hand just beneath her boobs and his right hand under her ass and lifted her and sat on the chair, with Mimi on his lap. He spread out her legs so as to show her holes to the crowd properly. He sucked her neck to arouse her and gave her a deep love-bite. He then took his index finger to her pussy and encircled the rims of the pussy which was gaping with the wild fuck of the afternoon and said, “Dekh bhai, ei rosalo gud ta aj amra chudechi r ekhun abr chudbo. Pintu k diye ajke chodabo. Or haath e khori hochhe ei maal take diye.”
The crowd roared, “ Uuuufff….. chod maal ta k Pintu.” (Uuuuffff….. fuck the girl, Pintu.)
Babu then started figering her so as to arouse her all the more. Mimi was swooning, “ Aaaah, Babu aaste……ssssssssssssss.” (Aaaahhh, Babu a bit slow.) And Mimi had her orgasm infront of a crowd for the 1st time. Her fluids were visible and someone from the crown said, “Pintu, bhai laga, rosh jhorchhe gud diye.” (Pintu fuck her now, she is oozing her juices.)

Babu then sat below the window and asked Mimi to come near him. He took her right leg and asked her to put on the window base. In that way she was facing the crowd and was showing her pussy completely. Babu started licking her in that position and was giving her a tongue-tornado. Mimi gave in to her pleasure and was uncontrollable now. The crowd was enjoying every reaction of hers. After 15 minutes of this, Babu took her aside and asked Paltu to help him in bringing the bed near the window. They wanted to ensure the crowd enjoys to the fullest.

The bed was set and Babu carried the naked Mimi on his shoulders and placed her on the bed and said, “Pintu ja bhai akje tor din. Ja ichchhe kor.” (Pintu, go it’s you day. Do whatever you feel like.)

Pintu climbed on the bed and started kissing Mimi vigorously and pressing her boobs. The crowd cheered on. Almost all of them had their dicks out and were saluting the slut in unison. Mimi took the charge of teaching the newbie now. She caught hold of Pintu and made him lie on his back took out his t-shirt forst and sucked on his nipples. Then she got down to the bottom and took out his track pant and underwear at the same time, and was in awe seeing the size of his penis. In erection it was 7 inches.
Mimi: “Wow…. Pintu toke dekhe mone hoe na……” (Wow, Pintu one cannot guess this by seeing you.)
Me: “Aro onek kichhu mone hoe na ja aj bujhte parbe.” (There are many things which doesn’t seem so, which you will understand today.)
Mimi instantly took it in her mouth and started sucking Pintu. Pintu was swooning badly. Mimi sucked her vigorously for 15 minutes in her professional style, but Pintu did not ejaculate. The magic of Viagra. He asked her to lei down and started getting into the missionary position. Condom was not with us, because Mimi had already threw it, so he penetrated her without condom. Mimi helped him in and he started to ram her with all his might and sexuality. He continued for 10 minutes and asked Mimi to get on the doggy pose. She did. But he told her to hold the rods of the window and do so, so as to allow better view to the crowd. She did and the crowd cheered up and started pressing her boobs. He inserted and fucked her for another 10 minutes and burst out into her womb.
Then Paltu came and fucked her in the same position for 15 minutes and took her in missionary position and fucked her and again ejaculated into her.
Mimi: “Tora pet korei chharbi amai.” (You guys are hell-bent on impregnating me today.)
Paltu: “Tai jonnoi to esechhile Didi.” (That is the purpose of your visit, Didi.)

Babu came and put her back to the window and made her suck him. As Mimi was sucking him one guy from the crowd approached the window with his erect penis and was about to enter her through the rod, when I stopped.
Me: “This is not allowed.”
Mimi: “Let it be. Let’s see, how much can they enjoy from behind the bars…..!!!!”
He successfully entered her in doggy. Though he was hanging on the window rods, but was fucking her anyways. He started increasing his speed and started making sounds as if he was going to cum and he ejaculated within 5 minutes. She did not bother to move away before ejaculation, nor did the guy.
This gave Mimi confidence.
Mimi: “Tomra lucky achho.” (You guys are lucky.)
She kissed Babu on his lips and went near the door and said, “Gajol dobar lock gate khule dilam” (I am opening the lock-gates of the dam of Gajol Doba) and she opened the door which separated the verandah and the room. She knew there was only 1 Viagra left.
Mimi: “Notun rules:
6 nombor: Tomader 9 jon e chudte parbe, kintu r Viagra khawa cholbe na.”
(New Rules: The 6th one: All 9 of you can fuck me, but you guys are not allowed to have Viagra now.)
Signing off for this part. To be continued in the next part…………..

If you like the story, please like and comment. You can also write to me at ujhyo.das;
Like Reply
Nauka Vihar
Part -5
She kissed Babu on his lips and went near the door and said, “Gajol dobar lock gate khule dilam” (I am opening the lock-gates of the dam of Gajol Doba) and she opened the door which separated the verandah and the room. She knew there was only 1 Viagra left.
Mimi: “Notun rules:
6 nombor: Tomader 9 jon e chudte parbe, kintu r Viagra khawa cholbe na.”
(New Rules: The 6th one: All 9 of you can fuck me, but you guys are not allowed to have Viagra now.)
I hurriedly approached her, “What the fuck are you up to. You won’t be able to handle all these guys. They will rip you apart.”
Mimi: “Don’t worry; I will make sure most of them ejaculate with my blowjob. You just enjoy the show.”
Me: “See that you don’t get banged in the middle of this place.”
Mimi: “I won’t. Don’t worry. All of them are naïve. But I am not after today.”
No, sooner did she open the lock gates that the room was flooded with her fuckers.
All of them almost pounced on her like wild dogs and were trying to get hold of her from every angle. She calmed down everyone and sat in the middle and they all encircled her. She was busy with the new 5 guys who have not yet tasted her. She started sucking them simultaneously. They were rough, they were saying all sort of dirty words, sometimes calling her a rand, a khanki, a maagi and were using all slangs on her while getting themselves sucked. She started sucking one of them vigorously and in 5 minutes he ejaculated in her mouth. She swallowed it. She winked at me and moved her lips signalling, “One down.” She started to do it with another and he also ejaculated in 6-7 minutes.

The other 3 understood the ploy. One of them took her to the bed and started ramming her in missionary and the other 2 started getting themselves sucked. The others were all spectators caressing their dicks having ejaculated ones. However, the main trio, Babu, Paltu and Pintu were still up. The one who was fucking her took 10 minutes to off load his cum inside her. The 2 getting themselves sucked got into fucking position and fucked her one by one, ejaculating in 10 and 15 minutes respectively. But they were rough.
Mimi was dead tired now and was lying with half closed eyes and breathing heavily after the fucking session. Babu said, “ To round-2 hoe jak bondhugon?” (So, should we have the round 2 now guys?”)
Mimi: “Ore dara aj r parbo na.” (Wait guys, I won’t be able to take it anymore today.)
Babu: “Kicchu hobe na. Achchha cholo ektu Gajol Doba theke ghure asi. Faka ekhun. Tomar ektu rest o hoe jabe.” (Nothing will happen. Okay, let’s go to Gajol Doba for a walk. It’s empty now. You will also be able to have some rest.)
Mimi got up and pulled out a t-shirt and pant and was ready to go. She did it in front of them, because she was no more shy of changing infront of these guys.
We all went towards the place. It was cool, serene and was really freshening. We had bought the beers and stuff there, so that we can continue our party there even. It was dark, and having the beer, Babu, Paltu were taking chance to feel her boobs or kissing her from time to time. It was 2 AM. After half an hour they were almost all of them caressing her and one of them took off her t-shirt. She was top-less.
Me: “Babu, keu dekhe nebe, case hoe jabe. Room e cholo.” (Babu, somebody will see, creating an unwanted fuss. Let’s go to the room.)
Babu: “Dada eta sohor noi j security officer chole asbe. Kichu hobe na ekhane eto raat e.” (Dada, this is not your city, that security officer will come running. Nothing will happen over here at this hour.)
They even took off her hot pant and there she was sitting naked in the banks of Gajol Doba being devoured by 9 guys. Paltu got on top of her and started ramming her for the 3rd time for the day. He was up with Viagra. Rammed her for 10 minutes in the missionary and then took her in doggy and fucked her for another 10 minutes. All this while Pintu was getting himself sucked by Mimi. Paltu ejaculated on her face and Pintu took Paltu’s position and Babu took Pintu’s. They fucked her rampantly for 1 hour more and 2 guys from the group of 6 also fucked her for the 2nd time and then they picked her up naked in their arms and was about to take her, while I stopped them.
Me: “Babu erokom koro na. Rastae keu dekhe nebe.” (Babu, don’t do like this. Someone will see her on the roads.)
Babu: “Are dada kichu hobe na. Amra achhi to. Khoti korbo na tomader. Ekhane lok jon khub taratari ghumiye jae. Keu thakbe na.” (Dada nothing will happen. We are there. We won’t allow any harm to happen to you guys. People here sleep very early.)
Saying this they took her in their arms and carried her through the banks of Gajol Doba and the roads to their hut, which was 400 mtrs approximately from the banks. All the while I was very cautious about anybody watching us. However, it was also a big turn-on watching your girlfriend being carried naked by 9 unknown rough guys in the middle of a village. They took her to the room and put her on the bed. She was almost sense-less with tiredness, when they put her on the bed. She dozed off and the guys also slept somewhere in the room. I slept beside her.

I got up in the morning at around 9, when most of them were still sleeping. I woke Mimi up. She was still deeply in sleep. I literally had to shake her to wake her. Actually I did not want the guys to wake up. I wanted to leave before that. She was dead tired, however it was necessary to leave. She woke up, and we freshened up very fast and left the place. We got to our car and saw our driver was roaming around it. We got at the back and started our journey towards Siliguri.

We stopped in the middle to have breakfast and tea and again started. After having food we were feeling better. Then I remembered what all happened the night before and was terribly turned on. I turned towards Mimi and instantly kissed her roughly.
Mimi after the kiss: “Hothat ki holo.” (What happened to you all of a sudden?)
I put my hands inside her top and started fondling her in the car itself. Don’t know, but somehow I wanted the driver to see. I pulled out her boobs from her top.
Mimi whispered: “Ki korchho? Dekhe nebe.” (What are you doing? He will see it.)
I whispered: “Aj eto lojjar ki ache? Kal to 9 jon k diye korale.” (Why are you shy today? Yesterday you did it with 9 guys.)
Mimi: “To r ki, amake langto kore duniya k dekhiye dao.” (So, what, that means you will make me naked infront of the whole world?)
Me: “Would love to, after yesterday.”
I started sucking her boobs.
Driver: “Dada kothao ki daanr korabo gari ta. Raasta e security officer dekhe nile problem korbe.” (Dada, should I stop somewhere. If security officer sees, they will create problems.)
Somehow I got back my consciousness and said, “Na na cholo. Age bari pouchhoi.” (No, let’s go home first.)
Driver, “Kono bhoi nei dada, ami kaal raat e gari tei chilam. R Gari theke Gajol Doba ta dekha jachilo.” (Don’t worry Dada, I was in my car last night and Gajol Doba was visible from my car.)
Me: “Mane?” (Means?)
Driver: “Raat dutor somai apnara esechhilen na, otai r ki……” (You guys came over there at 2AM, right…….)
I looked at Mimi and she looked at me puzzled.
Me: “OkOk. Kono bepar noi. Tumi cholo age Siliguri.” (Ok, no issues, you first go to Siliguri.)
Driver: “Dada ami kintu wait korte pari apnara chaile. Ami badha hote chai na.” (Dada, I can really wait if you want. I don’t want to be an obstacle.)
I and Mimi just looked at each other.
Me: “Thik ache age ekta cigarette er dokane niye cholo.” (Ok, take us to a Cigaratte store first.)
We arrived at the pan stall and I went and the driver also followed.
Driver: “Dada apni o to chan enjoy korte. Amar ki bhagye ektuo enjoyment nei?” (Dada, you also want to enjoy. Don’t I have any enjoyment in my luck?)
Me: “Dekho o already tired…..” (See, she is already tired.)
Driver: “Dada kono chap neben na, Didir ja stamina ta apnar r amar kolponar baire. Didi r bhaloi lagbe. Apni chalu to korun.” (Dada, don’t worry, the stamina that Didi has is out of our imagination. Didi will love it. You just start it.)

I bought some cigarattes and he some chocolates, and we got back on to the car.

Me: “Ready for some fun?”
Mimi just asked: “How many?”
I got her hint. The driver was right, she was indeed read ready for more.
Me: “1. The driver only.”
Mimi: “No issues with one. If you don’t mind. But where?”
Me: “He will take us.”

In about 5 minutes he drove the car to a secluded place in the jungle and stopped the car.
Driver: “Ebar kono tension nei dada.” (Now there is no tension Dada.)
I and Mimi sat for a while expecting him to go away, because he didn’t knew that Mimi was aware of his intentions, but he didn’t. He made his intensions clear. He wanted a show out of us and enjoyment too. I would not say that I was not game, and Mimi was game too, though she was badly fucked up.
Me: “Ekhane?” (Here?)
Driver: “Haan keu nei dada kono problem hobe na.” (Yes, no one is here, Dada. There won’t be any problem.)
I and Mimi stared at each other.
Driver: “Apnara ki amar jonne bhabchhen? Ami to sob e dekhe niyechhi kalke.” (Are you thinking about me? I have already seen everything last night.)
I again stared at Mimi. Mimi was staring at the front, and suddenly she grasped my head and started kissing. I got the cue, that not only was I game, she was equally so.
I started kissing her vigorously and caressing her boobs and saw the driver adjusting the rear view mirror.
I pulled down her pallu and opened her blouse. Her bra was visible.

But, was it not enough turn-on compared to the day before?

So, I pulled her out of the car and opened her saree and blouse completely and put them in the car. She was now in her bra and petty coat in the jungle. She was breathing heavily and then I saw the driver come out of the car to have a better look.
Driver: “Ki scene dada……!!!!!” (What a scene, Dada………!!!!!)
Mimi looked at him and pulled her petty coat string, bringing it completely down. She was in her bra and panty now.
The driver huffed.
Driver: “Dada, amar kachhe ekta jinis ache. Tomader kaje lagte pare.” (Dada, I have one thing with me. You might want to use it.)
Saying this he opened the luggage hold and brought out 2 ropes and placed them on the roof of the car.
We got his intentions. Mimi’s eyes suggested she was in.
The best place was the bonnet. But it was hot. But we had a few bed sheets with us. We placed them on it and sprinkled some water to make it cooler.
Mimi sat on the bonnet and I tied her hands and tied them to the window separator on both sides. She was completely spread now. She was in her bra and panty. But in that position, it was difficult to take her bra out. We made a mistake. But, the driver came with a scissor. I was turned on like hell, and it was all welcomed. After all what is the use of bra after all this….. I cut it from the middle and took it off.

Driver: “Thank you dada. Ki figure midy…..!!!!!” (Thank you Dada. What a figure…..!!!!!)
I pulled out her panty and asked the driver, “Ebar?” (Now?)
The driver just smiled.
Driver: “Kicchui r bolar nei.” (Nothing to say.)
Me: “Sudhui dekhbe?” (Will you only see?)
The driver went close to her and touched her boobs. He started squeezing them hard. Hard enough that Mimi was moaning. He started sucking them and biting them. Then I saw him going up to Mimi for a kiss. I thought that Mimi was not drunk now, so she would not kiss properly. But, to my surprise, she was well into it. She started reciprocating totally and it was a proper tongues-lock kiss that they were having, in all her senses.
The driver took off his pants and stood on the bonnet and ushered Mimi to suck him. Mimi being a professional in that aspect gave her best in her tied-up condition and the driver’s expressions were suggesting that he was on cloud 9. He came near her cunt.
Driver: “Dada condom ache?” (Do you have a condom Dada?)
Me: “Na. Kono bepar na. Tumi koro. Kal theke condom use e kora hoeni.” (No. Don’t worry. You carry on. Nobody has used a condom from yesterday.)
The driver was more than happy to hear this. He inserted his rock-hard dick and started ramming her in full pace.
Mimi: “Arre ekbaare full pace e chalu hole hoe. Amar kichhu noi. Tomar e taratari pore jabe.” (Why do you start all of a sudded in full pace? I am not telling for myself, but you only would not be able to last long.)
Driver: “Dada ei khanki maagi r jonno chinta korchilen? Eke ami keno, amar sob bondhu mile chudle o anondoi pabe.” (Dada, you were worried about this slut? Why only me, if all of my friends fuck her, she will only enjoy it.)
Saying this he started ramming her slowly and started kissing her, fondling her boobs and fucking her deeply. He continued for 10 minutes like that.

Then he opened the ropes from the car but kept her hand tied. He pulled her by the ropes and took her to a tree and tied her in a doggy position. He started slowly and then picked up pace and fucked her like n animal in that position for 10 minutes. Then he opened the rope and took her towards the car and opened her ropes and said to me, “Ebar prem korbo, dada, tomar bandhobir sathe.” (Now I will make love to your girlfriend, Dada.)

Mimi looked at me and winked. She was totally enjoying with the driver.

The driver lied her down on the back seat of the car and he came over her and caressed her hair and started kissing her neck and then he kissed her lips passionately. She was also reciprocating. He took one 5 star from the front seat and opened it and put half of it in his mouth and asked her to take the rest. As they started having it they ended up smooching each other again and they were again in a passionate lip-lock. The driver said: “I love you.” Mimi also said “I love you too.”

I was astonished to see it. The last night was pure fucking, but here they are actually making love infront of me. I was actually feeling jealous, and these sessions brought the first feeling of jealousy in me.

He then put his dick inside her pussy and started stroking her slowly and started gaining pace with time.

Driver: “Dada bhitore felbo na baire?” (Dada, should I cum inside?)
This question however, again brought out the cuckold animal in me.
Me: “Eto bhalo sujog peye baire felte iche korechhe?” (After getting such an opportunity, are you feeling like cumming outside her pussy?)
He got the hint and started ramming her roughly. In a few minutes he ejaculated groaning, “Khanki maagi…… rosh ki baal tor……” (Slut, how horny you are……)
It was my turn then. I got on top of her and fucked her real hard. All the memories of yesterday and driver had driven me crazy by then, and so I lasted just for 7 minutes and ejaculated.

Mimi was given a cloth by the driver and she cleaned her pussy. Her clothes were in the car and the driver mischievously drove the car with it, while Mimi was cleaning herself outside the car and Mimi had to walk naked in the jungle for about 150 meters. I walked alongside her. I knew the driver won’t flee as his payment was still due. He stopped and was smiling at both of us. We got at the back of his car and Mimi said to the driver: “Karor bhalo korte nei.” (You should not do good to anybody.) And we all laughed.

This is how her birthday got over.
[+] 1 user Likes ujhyodas's post
Like Reply
One of my favorite story
Like Reply