Adultery Girlfriend Adventures
My name is Anurag, I am 23 years old and I have just finished my engineering degree from Kolkata. I am a fairly good looking guy, I go to the gym thrice a week and I am quite well build, if not six packs. In my 2nd year of college, I fell in love with my classmate Shruti. She was the hottest girl in the class and I was quite funny, so it was an instant attraction and we became a couple soon enough. And since both of us were really good looking, we were undoubtedly the hottest couple in the college.
By the time we were in our 4th year, Shruti and I were having sex thrice a week. She was a very beautiful girl and curvy in all the right places. She was 5’4″ tall with an amazing 34C tits, flat belly and a heavenly ass! Our sex life was going very good and she loved having sex, including some kinky stuff like using toys and other things in bed with me. Once while having sex, I slowly started lubricating her ass and inserted a dildo there in her while she was on top of me. That gave her kind of a feeling that she was taking two at a time and that night she came like crazy! Coupled with some dirty talks, it was the best night she ever had in her life.
This is an overview of how Shruti looked.
[Image: ccbce6d7487a5eda0b7000a1465ad1ff.jpg]
Now, Shruti was a fairly decent girl, she was lively in the class and used to love all the non-veg jokes from my friends but she never used to crack one herself or comment on anything in an adult manner. But with me she was crazy like anything and in bed she was a tigress ready to pounce at anything and soon I realized that there was a slutty side of her that only comes out partially with me, and I was willing to explore more of that side.
In the last 2 years of college, I persuaded her more to wear clothes that are sexy, like short skirts, sleeveless tops with jeans that highlighted her big tits and the curvy ass. If she was wearing a saree, I used to make sure that she wore in below her navel and in times it was visible to others as well.
Needless to say, she attracted a lot of attention in the entire college life. It was a very common scene for me to see my friends stare at her tits or cleavage or ass and some flirtings as well. When I told Shruti about all the attention she was getting, she laughed it off and said that she didn’t mind all that, just the thing I wanted to hear from her.
All of my friends, they had a crush on Shruti, but none of them really did anything about it as I was their very good friend which I appreciated a lot. Except there was a guy in our class, his name was Brijesh, he was a well-built fellow, but he wasn’t very friendly or polite and he tried to hit on Shruti quite a few times including sending her non-veg jokes and images on WhatsApp and she hated him for that.
Now, I was not from Kolkata, so I was living as paying guest in a building near our college with two other classmates. Both of them were also not from Kolkata, but they were very rich, so soon our flat was a serious bachelor pad with TV, home theatre, AC, Fridge that was always filled with booze. It was a great life, and I didn’t have to pay for all those, we only shared the rent as both of them knew that I was from a middle-class family. Even Shruti was not from Kolkata and she also stayed in a PG, but it was a bit far from college.
Soon college was coming to an end and we got the invitation from our juniors that a farewell party was about to take place and boys were requested to come dressed in Indian wear while for the girls it was saree. And since it was a very special occasion, I knew Shruti would dress very sexily.
When the D-Day arrived I was very excited as we used to have a lot of fun at farewells and it was finally our turn to be the special batch. Since morning all of our friends were chatting and making fun of each other including writing farewell messages on each other’s shirts. At around 4:00PM all the girls of our class went together to get dressed up and we boys also started getting dressed and after we were ready, we went straight to the auditorium for all the functions to begin.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
When I reached there, I saw that all the girls were already there and I was looking for Shruti and when I saw her I was mesmerized! She was wearing a red transparent saree with a red sleeveless blouse. Even from this far, I could clearly see her navel which was looking so sexy and a hint of cleavage in that blouse. When I reached near her she gave me big smile and a wink and asked me how she was looking and frankly, I was out of words. Even though I have seen her naked a hundred times, still a woman like Shruti dressed in a transparent saree with her cleavage and navel out for everyone to see had that special kind of attraction. Needless to say, I was getting hornier by the minute.

Soon all the different programmes started and the evening was turning into a lot more fun than I had imagined. Most of my close friends who never made a move towards Shruti were almost drooling on her and trying to crack jokes and take selfies with her and from the looks of it Shruti was loving it all. She was also getting a bit emotional as she won’t be able to see her girlfriends regularly anymore and everyone was now involved in taking pictures with everyone else. There was a lot of hugging, laughing, chatting etc and I was keeping an eye on Shruti constantly.

While hugging I could see some of my friends keeping their hands on her hips in the back and some even tried to rub her open back, but it was all very natural and Shruti didn’t even seem to notice all of that, or I thought so. While all these goodbyes, I saw that Brijesh came near Shruti and he was saying something to her, and from the looks of it I realized that he was apologising to her. Shruti immediately accepted his apology and they were both smiling and then she spread her arms for a hug. They both then hugged for a few seconds and I immediately noticed that Brijesh at first kept his hands on her hips in the back and then straight away went to her ass and grabbed in and pressed it for a second or two. Shruti then instead of removing his hand, playfully slapped him in the shoulders realizing where his hand was. Soon they broke the hug and she was again smiling and Brijesh was holding his ears and it all seemed casual as if she didn’t mind it that much. For a few more seconds they talked about some things and then Shruti started coming towards me.

The next event the juniors arranged was an award ceremony and Shruti got the award for the hottest girl of our batch and she was blushing like crazy while taking the award and all of my classmates were whistling for her. After the award ceremony, they turned on the music loud and we all started dancing. While dancing Shruti told me laughing “Do you know all your friends are trying to hug me and grope me at whatever chances they get”. I asked, “And did you let them?”. “Maybe a little, won’t see them again that much anyway, so what’s the harm?” she said. “So is this all turning you on?” I asked her winking. “Maybe..” she replied. Soon we got busy with the dancing and I didn’t tell her that I saw Brijesh grabbing her ass.

Now, our college has this strict rule that any party or occasion must end by 8:00PM and it was already 8. So the maintenance staff came to all of us and said that we have leave now as they are closing it down. We all got really upset as we had just started dancing and were in the mood for more. But, rules are rules, so we all said goodbye to each other for the last time and came outside to have a few soft drinks. All of us were complaining of the strict rule and we were not really in the mood to stop. While around 7-8 of us were having coke from a nearby shop, the rest of our class left. Brijesh was also with us.

Shruti was constantly making this sad face that she didn’t want to leave now, so I asked everyone if they would like to move the party to my PG as the flat is relatively new, so there aren’t many neighbours and we can turn the music up without disturbing anyone. Everyone accepted the idea immediately and Shruti almost jumped and hugged me for coming up with it. Then the 7 of us started going towards our PG, there was Me, Shruti, my room mates Rohan and Rahul, Brijesh and Shruti’s best friend Neha and his boyfriend, Shiv.
Like Reply
As we started getting up the stairs it started to rain heavily outside, a few minutes late and we would have been drenched before reaching here. Rohan was the first to get up to our floor as he had the keys and I was having a chat with Shiv while climbing the stairs. Shruti was in front of me with Rahul next to her and they were also chatting. Now, she was wearing a saree so while climbing a step she almost missed it and Rahul, who was next to him immediately caught her by her belly. She screamed for a second and thought that she would fall but Rahul was quick enough to save her. After that, she started laughing and thanked Rahul for saving him. Rahul still had his hand around her and he did not let her go and joked that she might fall if he did. Shruti appreciated his gentleman attitude and did not try to remove his hand. His hand was still grabbing her belly and his fingers were almost on her navel hole.
After getting inside we turned the AC on and everyone sat down to relax. I went to the kitchen to have some water and Shruti followed me. As soon as I started drinking from a bottle she came next to me and gave me a kiss on the cheeks and started to nibble my earlobes, this distracted me from drinking and I almost laughed and some water fell on her saree near her neck. This made the already transparent saree a little wet and her cleavage was now promptly visible. I kept the bottle on the side and kissed her hard on the lips. She opened her mouth and took my tongue in and it was a deep kiss and I could understand how turned on she was at that moment. I caressed her navel through the saree and gave her right tit some squeeze and she moaned a little. After we broke the kiss, she thanked me again for coming up with this idea of bringing everyone here and we went back to the living room where everyone was settled.

Rohan and I started to look for some party songs to continue our dancing that was left unfinished. Meanwhile, Shruti, Neha, Shiv and Brijesh went to the dining room to get some beers out of the kitchen. After a couple of minutes, Rohan was almost finished in selecting the songs and I went towards the dining room to call the others and saw that they were standing next to the fridge and chatting. Shruti and Brijesh were standing next to each other very closely and their backs were facing towards me, I stayed in the passage between the two rooms and started observing them. I saw that they were laughing and discussing the college days and then noticed that Brijesh slowly brought his hands towards Shruti’s hips and then straight away went to her ass and kept his hand there. Shruti, as soon as she realized, she gave a nudge to Brijesh’s arm and he removed it a little, only to keep it back once again. Once again Shruti gave him a nudge but this time Brijesh did not remove his hands from her ass and instead he gave it a squeeze. Now I was surprised to see that Shruti gave no reaction to that at all and she continued laughing and chatting with Neha and Shiv and here Brijesh was constantly pressing her ass over the saree, one cheek at a time.
[+] 1 user Likes Kumar4400's post
Like Reply
I realized that in this situation, if I suddenly barge in then that might startle Brijesh, so instead I made heavy foot steps noise and noticed that Brijesh removed his hands from Shruti’s ass and I came to the room and asked all of them to come to the living room for all the dancing energy we have been saving. Meanwhile, Rahul had already prepared some booze for all of us and we turned the lights down a little and started the music and started our dancing. Shake it like a Shammi was our first song and Shruti was trying to enact the steps of the video and she was lifting her hands up in the air and I gave her a twirl and with all these steps, her saree was causing her some problems and her belly was completely exposed now. Brijesh, Rahul and Rohan were having an eyeful of the amazing sight and they seemed to be in no mood to dance and were only interested in the show.

After some 10 minutes of dancing, we were getting tired so we started gulping down all the booze and with the AC on and it was quite cold inside and Shruti sat next to me with a glass in hand and I noticed that her nipples were already starting to get hard and they were quite evident over the transparent saree. Her belly was still exposed and she didn’t care to hide it. Now Rahul came over to Shruti and asked her for a dance and Shruti agreed. She was always an independent woman and never really asked me for permission for anything she wanted to do and I was totally okay with that as I have always found myself getting turned on by a strong independent woman, rather than some damsel in distress.

So Shruti and Rahul started dancing and I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. When I came back I saw that even Shiv and Neha were dancing and Shruti was with Rahul and they were doing this step where Shruti was swaying her hips to the music with her back turned towards the sofa where Rohan and Brijesh were sitting and they were unable to take their eyes off her ass. I kept on noticing Brijesh when I realized suddenly and I noticed that now Shruti was dancing with her back now facing Rahul’s front and Rahul was holding her hand in his one hand while his other hand was inside her saree grabbing her navel. Suddenly Shruti gave an ouch cry and then playfully started to hit Rahul and I realized that he had put his finger inside her navel that made her jump. I was also wondering now if Rahul was hard or not and if he was, then Shruti must have felt it on her back.

The night started to grow wild when after a particularly raunchy song we found Neha and Shiv kissing. We all gave a loud applause and Shruti was looking towards me while I was smiling and winking at her. Rahul then thanked Shruti for the wonderful dance and praised her that she was the best partner he had ever danced with and he would miss her a lot. Shruti gave a sad awww and gave him a hug and kissed him on the cheeks. Seeing the kiss Rohan immediately jumped from the Sofa and said that even he will miss Shruti and where is his kiss? We all started laughing and Shruti spread her arms towards Rohan for a hug and they hugged and Shruti was about to kiss him on the cheeks when he suddenly turned his head intentionally and Shruti kissed him on the lips. Seeing that she jumped and began hitting him playfully and was complaining to me to see what his friend has done. Rohan then justified his action by saying that they won’t meet again like they did in college and things will change so what’s the big deal. Shruti seemed to calm down with the justification and then smiled and agreed that it was not a big deal.

Seeing her agree to that proposal, Rahul now came near her and demanded that even he wanted a kiss on the lips then and Brijesh also jumped from the sofa and went near her for the kiss. It was fun seeing all the three guys surrounding Shruti and she was laughing and enjoying all of that. Then she looked at me and I gave her a wink and she understood that I am not jealous so she went ahead and gave Rahul a kiss on the lips as well and it lasted for three to four seconds and then she turned towards Brijesh and gave him his share of kiss and as soon as they locked their lips, Brijesh put his hands inside Shruti’s saree and started to press her tits. The lights were already dim so Rahul and Rohan did not notice that, but since I was sitting on the sofa, it was visible to me clearly. After some good 10-12secs of kissing along with Brijesh fondling her big tits, Shruti seems to be clearly enjoying the party and she started to come towards me.
Like Reply
I noticed the time on the phone, it was 11:30pm and it was still raining heavily outside. Neha and Shiv sat next to me and they were discussing how there were going to go home in this rain and I suggested them to stay for the night since it’s already so late. Shruti came over and sat next to me and urged them to stay as we were having so much fun and Neha agreed. Soon we started having more booze but Shruti announced that she had already had her quota and she doesn’t like being wasted and not able to remember what happened. She excused herself to the washroom and I got busy changing the CDs of the music system.

After that I went towards the washroom looking for Shruti and from afar saw that she was standing outside the washroom talking to Rahul. I positioned myself close enough to listen to their conversation without getting seen and Shruti seemed to be laughing at something while Rahul looked a little embarrassed. Then I was able to hear them properly and Shruti said “Its ok no problem, it happens, dancing with such a hot girl can make men hard, I understand” and she started laughing. Rahul said, “Haha, thanks but can you really blame me? Have you seen how you are looking tonight?” “Yes, I can imagine, you know Brijesh gropped me while I gave him the kiss.” Shruti said while laughing. “Really? Damn lucky guy, wish I had thought of the same” said Rahul. “Hahaha, he had some really big hands, I realized that” said Shruti winking. “And do you know what they say about men with big hands and feet?” Rahul said. “That they are big everywhere?” said Shruti and started laughing. “You know it!” said Rahul and both of them started coming towards the drawing room and I repositioned myself so that they think I had just entered and Shruti saw me and gave me a big smile and said “Looking for me?” and hugged me and almost dragged me to the drawing room.

The dancing started once again and I started with Shruti but in a few minutes I got a call from my parents, as they used to call me regularly at 12am, and so I left the room and went towards the balcony to talk to them and closed the door behind me because of the music. But from the balcony I could clearly see through the transparent windows of what was happening inside. I could see that after I left, Brijesh did not miss the opportunity to dance with Shruti. On the other hand Neha and Shiv were getting very cosy while dancing and Shiv had his hands all over Neha’s ass and all the others were cheering for them. It didn’t take them much time to lock their lips like before and they were enjoying the party to the fullest. Meanwhile Shruti and Brijesh on the other side were also dancing and Brijesh was completely exploring her body in my absence. He made Shruti turn her back towards his front and then I saw Shruti smile and sway her hips on his crotch and Brijesh was holding her by his two hands on her belly. It was quite obvious that Brijesh was having a hard on and Shruti was feeling it on her ass, and she was blushing but didn’t stop her swaying. Out of the blue Brijesh suddenly inserted his hands inside Shruti’s saree below her navel, directly over her crotch! She gave a jerk reaction and immediately turned around towards him and was shooking her head saying no and pointing towards others as they might see it. Then I could see Brijesh point towards her lips pursuing her for another kiss and after thinking about it for a couple of seconds Shruti gave a big smile and let her lips on Brijesh’s.

Brijesh didn’t let the opportunity pass and this time he again inserted his hands inside Shruti’s saree below her navel, but this time Shruti’s back was facing all the others and maybe she realized that and didn’t remove his hand. Brijesh kept inserting his hands more and more and I could see that the kiss was broken but Shruti still hadn’t opened her eyes yet. After some 15 seconds, Brijesh pulled his hand out of Shruti’s saree and took one of Shruti’s hand and kept it on his crotch and slowly guiding it the entire length. Shruti was now blushing and looking below towards Brijesh’s pant and started laughing and shaking her head in what seemed like disbelief. I thought that others might have noticed this between Brijesh and Shruti but Neha and Shiv were getting way too cosy and Rohan and Rahul seemed to be more interested in them and they didn’t see Brijesh and Shruti
Like Reply
The thing with my parent’s call is that it doesn’t end early. They tell me all about their day and in details, so it takes more than 30 mins everyday which I usually don’t mind and Shruti knows how long it takes. But today, it ended early, and from what I just saw, I decided to not go inside and pretend like I am still in the call.

I noticed that Brijesh and Shruti looked at Neha and Shiv getting intimate with each other and saw that Rahul and Rohan were also sitting on the sofa, drinking and watching them and laughing. Brijesh said something to Shruti in her ears and caught her hand and pulled her towards the dining room. Immediately I entered through another door from the balcony and positioned myself near Rahul’s room so as to see what was happening in the dining room. I saw that Brijesh and Shruti entered there and then Brijesh pulled her near the washroom and they were both staring at each other’s eyes and Brijesh put his hands on Shruti’s shoulders and pushed her to kneel and Shruti did and Brijesh took her both hands and placed it on his crotch over the pants.

Kneeling, Shruti’s eyes were fixed on Brijesh’s cock and she was moving her hands up and down the entire length of it and then Brijesh pointed her towards the zipper and Shruti slowly pulled it down and then she inserted her hands and made a gasp face and slowly pulled his cock out in front of her face.

Now, I am a well-hung guy with size of above average and Shruti used to love it when I had sex with her and sometimes she used to compliment me for being so big and that it gives her so much pleasure. When she took out Brijesh’s cock, it was the same reaction on her face the first time she saw mine. I maybe above average, but from what I saw, Brijesh was really really much above average in terms of size and girth and Shruti’s eyes were still stuck on his size as if she wasn’t able to believe that it was so big. She then held in the palm of her left hand and then put her right palm on the rest of the cock and still some of it was left. It took her a few seconds to come back to reality and she started to laugh looking towards Brijesh and said that she can’t believe how big that was.

Brijesh then slowly gave a mischievous smile and put his one hand behind Shruti’s head and asked her to open her mouth and I was surprised when she did. Shruti tried to open her mouth as wide as possible and slowly started to take Brijesh’s big cock inside. I could clearly see that she was not able to take the entire length inside, but she was a pro with ample practice with me, so she was expertly using her tongue and mouth to give the head of his cock all the pleasure that is possible. Even from far I could see her tongue rolling on his cock’s head and Brijesh had closed his eyes in ecstasy. She was doing an excellent job and all of a sudden I saw that Brijesh was moaning a little more than before and I found that Shruti was slowly taking the entire length of his cock in her and I understood that she was trying to deep throat his cock and I couldn’t help but feel a little jealous at the pleasure this guy was getting from my girlfriend.

All of this was too much for Brijesh to handle and within the next 10 seconds he started saying that he was about to cum to Shruti so that she can take her mouth away but to my surprise, Shruti just gave a glance at him when he said he is about to cum and then continued to expertly use her tongue and mouth and within the next couple of seconds Brijesh came like crazy and he was shaking his hips forward and backward in Shruti’s mouth and she still hadn’t taken out his cock from her mouth. Brijesh was done by the next few seconds and he was panting a little, like he just ran a race and looked at Shruti below and finally after so long, saw her take his cock out of her mouth and it was licked clean and there was no sign of cum anywhere which Brijesh understood that she has swallowed it all. Both of them then just looked at each other’s eyes for a few seconds before Shruti once again gave a laugh and smile and asked Brijesh to wait in the living room and she went inside the washroom.
Like Reply
I was in two minds at once, I wasn’t able to decide whether I should come inside or just wait and watch what happens next. But the incident of Shruti sucking Brijesh’s cock was way too erotic for me and I was already hard. So I finally decided to wait. But, a sudden realisation dawned upon me that after coming out of the bathroom, if Shruti wanted to do anything else, she would definitely check on me first to see if I am busy in the call or not. So once again I went to the balcony and just waited there. Within a minute I saw that Shruti entered the living room and Brijesh was already sitting on the couch.
This time as soon as she entered, I saw Rohan get up and come towards her asking for a dance and Shruti readily agreed but she said she was thirsty so gulped down two glasses of booze at once. For the next few minutes Rohan and Shruti danced to a hip hop type song and a romantic number, but nothing unusual happened which wasn’t surprising to me as I knew that Rohan was the most well-behaved guy of us all. But one thing I did notice was that even while dancing with Rohan, Shruti constantly had her eye on Brijesh and both of them were giving kind of a mischievous smile. When the dance ended I saw that Brijesh was not on the couch anymore and he was going towards the dining room and just turned back, looked at Shruti and went again. Shruti also noticed that and she thanked Rohan for the dance and came towards the balcony to see me. Immediately I pretended to be on the call and I pointed to her that it will take some time and she just gave a smile and started going towards the dining hall as well.

As soon as I saw her going, I entered and positioned myself to the previous spot where I saw them. This time I noticed that one of the lights of the dining room was turned off and it was a bit dimmer than before. Shruti entered and she was going towards the bathroom slowly moving her head in all directions looking for Brijesh. All of a sudden Brijesh came out from behind the refrigerator and grabbed Shruti from behind with both his hands directly on her tits and he pushed her towards the wall and Shruti gave a slight moan as he began hungrily massaging her tits. He then turned her towards him so that Shruti’s back was now against the wall and in no time he took the pallu of her saree and removed it and it fell on the ground. For the first time that night, Shruti was standing in just her blouse and nothing to cover it. She was breathing heavily and her cleavage was very prominent with the tits going up and down slowly. Brijesh took some time to appreciate the beauty that was in front of him and after a few seconds he raised both his hands and put them on Shruti’s now heaving big tits. As soon as Brijesh put his hands on Shruti’s tits, she lifted her head upwards and closed her eyes and opened her mouth but didn’t moan as I expected her to. Soon Brijesh started to massage her breasts pushing them from both sides while slowly circling the nipples with his two thumbs.

All of this was making me very horny and it was difficult for me to hold it all, so I pulled out my dick and started stroking it slowly watching my girlfriend’s big tits being pressed by another guy and her enjoying it all. What happened next was a real shocker to me, although there had been quite a few of those. While Brijesh was pressing Shruti’s tits, she opened her eyes and looked at him and asked him to stop. Brijesh now was a little surprised and he removed his hands, but both of them were still in that close position and then I saw that Shruti brought both her hands on her blouse and started unhooking it one at a time while maintaining a mischievous smile and eye contact with Brijesh. After she unhooked the last button, she lifted both her hands on top of her head and close her eyes. Brijesh was smart enough to understand and he slowly started to move the blouse from the top of her tits and as soon as he did, Shruti’s naked breasts were in front of Brijesh and the expression on his face was saying it all how excited he was getting to see them
Like Reply
I knew it all evening that Shruti wasn’t wearing a bra inside, but for the first time tonight the truth came out in the open. And there it was, my girlfriend’s big 34C tits were out, they were perky with absolutely no sag in them with brown nipples that were standing harder than my cock. But instead of going for the tits, Brijesh lowered himself down a bit and kissed Shruti hard on her navel and she immediately gave a grunting Ahh sound. He then started kissing the left side of the navel and then went to the right and finally returned back to the center. This time he slowly inserted his tongue in her navel which was making Shruti shake her entire body in pleasure. As if this wasn’t enough, Brijesh extended his hands towards Shruti’s breasts and started to press them very roughly and then twisting her nipples with his fingers while his tongue was still inside her navel licking it clean. From the expression, it was difficult to understand if Shruti was in pleasure or pain, or maybe both simultaneously.

After he was satisfied that the navel has received enough attention, he slowly came back up and this time he didn’t waste another second and straight away went for her big tits and took the nipple of her right tit in his mouth while he played with the other with his hands. Unable to control herself, Shruti finally gave a loud moan from all the pleasure she was getting but due to the sound of the home theatre, no one else was able to hear it I figured. After the right tit was done, Brijesh moved on the left tit and repeated the same. Meanwhile Shruti brought her hands down and once again started to unzip Brijesh for the second time that evening. Within the next few seconds Shruti had managed to bring Brijesh’s big cock outside and she was stroking it with one hand while Brijesh was still sucking on her tits. He just wouldn’t let go the beautiful and perfect pair of tits that my girlfriend has. Finally Shruti held Brijesh and pushed him towards the wall with his back touching it, and lowered herself down and took the big head in her mouth and even from this far I could totally see how the head was hitting the insides of her mouth and the way she was using her tongue to make more room to take more of the cock inside while giving him intense pleasure.

Some more seconds later, Shruti took the cock out of her mouth and lifted it upwards and went straight for the balls and started to lick the underside of the balls. This was such a big shock for me as even in my 2 years of relationship, she had never once licked my balls and there she was doing it voluntarily to another guy. Brijesh started to moan and I can only imagine how awesome it must have felt. Once again she took the cock back in her mouth and after a minute of amazing blowjob, I could see that Brijesh was now ready to cum and he knew that Shruti would swallow this time as well. So what he did was, when he realized that he is almost there, he took his cock out from her mouth and started stroking it in his hand and asked Shruti to open her mouth. With no resistance what so ever, Shruti opened her mouth with her eyes fixed on Brijesh and soon he was pouring in what seemed like a gallon of cum in her mouth and I could clearly see Shruti working her throat in swallowing it all while still keeping her mouth open. After he was done, Shruti once again took the cock in her mouth to lick clean whatever cum was sticking on the side and then went up and asked Brijesh to close the hooks of her blouse.

The next 30 seconds went by Brijesh hooking her blouse while simultaneously pressing her tits in whatever chances he was getting including some licking as well. It was like a deja vu for me where I saw my girlfriend give blowjob to another guy twice in almost the same fashion and Brijesh once again went back to the living room but this time Shruti didn’t go to the washroom and went with Brijesh.

I realized that it was time for me to get back and I slowly entered the living room and saw that Shruti was preparing a drink for herself and went straight to her to make me one as well. She smiled at me and said that I was missing out all the fun and handed me the drink. We both sat on the couch next to each other and she took out her phone and typed a message and pressed send. I couldn’t see properly what she typed and in a moment she got one message as well which I guessed was the reply to the one she sent and once again she smiled and typed something and pressed send. Quickly I gulped down my drink and asked Shruti to get me another one, and she gave me a smile and said “Anything for you love” and got up to make one. As soon as she got up, I took her phone which she kept on the couch and unlocked it and read the messages..

Shruti – “Thank you for making my apetite go away. I was really hungry. ”
Brijesh – “Give me a chance and I would fuck that pussy so bad”
Shruti – “No. You will not fuck my pussy. You are going to fuck my ass. “
Like Reply
As soon as I finished the second drink that Shruti brought me, I realized that I was feeling very tipsy. Coupled with all the three times I masturbated that evening, I was almost out of energy and just wanted to crash on my bed. Meanwhile on the couch, I realized that Shruti was still very hot and I can even feel the body heat she was radiating. She was holding my one hand and with her other hand she was slowly massaging my thighs. I understood that all she wanted now was hard pounding sex as this has been our signal for a long time now. I looked at her and my eyes were almost closing themselves and she realized that, but I was adamant and somehow I wanted to fuck her bad as I was still feeling horny from all the erotic moments I just witnessed that evening. I whispered in her ear if she wanted to go to my room and she gave me a big smile and a nod.
The rain outside had almost stopped and Neha announced that she should be going home as her parents won’t allow her to stay overnight and they had already messaged her few minutes ago that they are sending her the car to pick her up. In the next couple of minutes, her car arrived and she said goodbye to us all and thanked me and the others for having such a great time and left. Shiv was also about to leave but Rohan and Rahul insisted him to stay for another drink and if he needs, he can stay here for the night and Shiv agreed to that.

I announced everyone that I am feeling very tipsy so I am going to bed and Shruti also said goodnight to all and we came to our room. This wasn’t very surprising as Shruti had stayed overnight quite a few times here and Rohan and Rahul knew the drill.

As soon as I closed the door, Shruti started kissing me hungrily and at first I was a bit hesitant in kissing her as Brijesh had just cummed in her mouth few minutes back, but I was too drunk to care and we started making out and taking our clothes off. Before I could undress Shruti, she took my pants off and my cock was in her mouth in an instant. I knew I was drunk and horny, but I was tired as well and I had masturbated twice just half an hour back so it wasn’t happening for me this time and I failed to have an erection. Shruti tried her best and it was feeling amazing how she was using her tongue on my dick, but it just wasn’t happening and after a minute, I asked her to leave it and apologized to her. As a person, Shruti was one of the most kind hearted and showing some care she told me to not worry about it and made me lie down on the bed. Although I was drunk and tired, my subconcious was not letting me have a peaceful sleep and I kept waking up wondering what my girlfriend will do next. After I went to bed, I realized that she was very horny and like I mentioned in the beginning, we often used some toys in our bed and I had one in particular in my drawer. It was a battery operated dildo and I realized that Shruti took it out of the drawer and came to the bed. I could sense that she was so horny that she didn’t even feel like changing to something more comfortable and lifted her saree to her upper thighs and turned the dildo on and as soon as she inserted it and it touched her cunt, she gave a moan like she was waiting for it for so long. Immediately she turned towards me to make sure that I wasn’t awake, and even though I was a little, I didn’t have any energy to even open my eyes as I listened to the vibration of the dildo and my girlfriend’s moan as she was using it.

A minute later, when I felt like I was dozing off, suddenly I heard Shruti say “Fuck, what the!” and she got up from the bed and opened the door immediately and saw that Brijesh and Rahul were peeping through it and she caught them red handed and at that moment, I was wide awake on my bed.
Like Reply
What the hell are you guys doing?” asked Shruti, “What were you doing haa?” asked Brijesh and winked at her and Shruti blushed at his question and didn’t answer. “Where’s Shiv and Rohan?” Shruti asked looking over their shoulders, “They fell asleep and we took them to Rohan’s room and while we were coming back we heard you, so we thought of getting a small visual of the show.” said Brijesh and started to laugh. “Ok ok alright” Shruti said and asked them to keep their voices down pointing towards me that I was asleep. Both Rahul and Brijesh then requested Shruti to show them her “friend” and initially Shruti refused but after some more requests from Brijesh, Shruti finally agreed and came back to the room and took the dildo from the bed and asked them both to accompany her towards the living room.

There was no way I was going to lay in bed this time and I got up and tried to collect all the energy I have left and tiptoed myself towards the living room and hid just outside the room.

Shruti sat down on the couch and Rahul sat on her right side while Brijesh sat on the left side of her and all of them were laughing and joking. They asked Shruti to show it to them and both of them were examining it carefully and asking her all sorts of questions. Rahul then asked her if this was of the same size or bigger than the one she uses right now, which was mine, Shruti blushed and said that it was just a little bigger. I would have felt bad hearing that, but then again, I already have a size larger than most guys and the dildo I bought her knowing that it was bigger than me, so it was not a big deal for me. Brijesh then followed up Rahul’s question and asked her if she wants anything else bigger than the one they were holding right now and winked at her and Shruti gave a big laugh and said maybe she would like to try.

All these conversations were making them horny and it was quite obvious the way they were behaving. Rahul then immediately said that when she was giving all of them the hugs and kisses on their lips, he saw that Brijesh had put his hands inside her saree and what he did. Shruti gave a slight omg look and started laughing once again and looked at Brijesh and said he was getting her into all sorts of trouble. Rahul continued and said that since she didn’t protest Brijesh’s advances when he pressed her tits, she must have also not said anything if he would have done the same. On hearing it, Shruti gave a mischievous smile and said that yes she wouldn’t have said anything if he did. Rahul did not waste anymore time and caught the bait immediately and asked Shruti if she would allow him to do that now and I was stunned when she gave a nod yes and brought her face close to Rahul’s and locked their lips. As expected, Rahul inserted his hands inside Shruti’s saree and placed them on top of her magnificent 32C tits and started pressing them one at a time.

From outside the room, my cock was hard once again as I saw my girlfriend kiss my roommate. From their kissing I could tell that he already had his tongue in her mouth and saw Shruti slowly bring her left hand up and place it behind Rahul’s head while kissing. This lifted her saree’s pallu and her navel was wide open and I saw that Brijesh was having an eyeful of that sight and he slowly started to place his hand on her navel from the other side while kissing her back. Rahul now had his hand on her right tit and he was pressing it slowly while feeling the nipple through her blouse. Brijesh, on the other hand groped her navel all over and finally placed his hand on her left tit while he kept kissing her shoulder. Rahul and Shruti finally broke their kiss but she kept her eyes closed while both of them continued pressing her tits. In a voluntary reaction, I saw Shruti moved her both hands and slowly kept them on the crotches of both Rahul and Brijesh. Brijesh finally let her left tit go and he moved his hands from her tit, to her navel and then he tried to insert it in her saree below the navel to go for the cunt.

Finally, I saw Shruti open her eyes and she stopped Brijesh’s hand and said wait wait to both of them and they stopped. She then smiled and asked them to wait for a couple of minutes while she comes back wearing something more comfortable and they agreed.

Immediately I realized that Shruti was about to come to my room and I almost ran and and lied down on the bed. Within seconds, I saw her enter my room and since I had closed my eyes, I wasn’t able to see what she was wearing or taking off but I realized that she took the purple gown she had over here and the room was also quite dark for me to see it properly. Finally, I realized that Shruti was done and she came over to me and called my name and tried to wake me up. I gave no movement what so ever and she realized that I was in deep sleep and slowly went out of the room. As soon as she got out, I jumped from the bed and saw her going towards the living room and she stood there in front of the door with her hands on top of her head, and my jaw dropped when I saw how she was looking and she called out..

“Hey boys…”
Like Reply
https://fuxossip.blogspot.com/2020/05/gi...4.html?m=1

Use this blog for hot stories
Like Reply
It was like a scene straight from a porno, my beautiful and sexy girlfriend was standing in front of my two friends in the sexiest lingerie she owns. Although she wasn’t wearing a bra earlier, but now she was wearing the matching lingerie that I gifted her on our 3rd anniversary together. Both the bra and the panty was somewhat transparent and I was sure that Rahul and Brijesh were able to see atleast some part of her areola and nipples, if not entirely. I always liked a girl clean shaved below and Shruti always maintained that to make me happy, so although the panty was also transparent, due to her clean shaved cunt, they weren’t able to see her completely.

The least I expected was that she would atleast tie the robe and maybe later open it if things went south, but she was exposing everything completely right from the start which made my head spin thinking about how slutty my girlfriend was behaving in front of them.

Brijesh and Rahul were still not able to believe what they were seeing and they kept their mouths open for like forever. Shruti understood that they were awestruck and slowly she started moving inside the room with this mischievous smile on her lips. As she went near them, she slowly started moving her shoulders in an effort to remove the robe that she was wearing as she said .. “It’s so hot today, isn’t it?” and gave a wink. It wasn’t. The AC was still running and it was close to 22 degrees inside. It had almost been more than 5 minutes and still Brijesh and Rahul, both were not able to come out with one word and as soon as she removed her robe, her curves were the only thing that they were able to see. She had like a perfect hour glass structure and in that sexy lingerie, she was looking like a goddess.

Some of the bottles of booze were still on the table and she announced that she needs a drink and moved near the table with her back facing towards the guys. Since it was a coffee table, she had to bend downwards to make the drink and in doing so her ass was now right in front of the guys. It was such an erotic scene, where my girlfriend was intentionally giving them an exquisite view of her ass in that sexy lingerie and it was quite obvious that both of them were sporting hard-ons in their pants. After making the drink she took the glass and once again sat down in between them and for then for the first time Brijesh spoke and he just said wow Shruti and his facial expression was saying the rest. Shruti gave a little smile and asked Brijesh if he wants a drink and before he could reply, Shruti took a sip from the glass, kept it on the table and pouted her lips towards Brijesh in an effort for a kiss and Brijesh readily understood and their lips met in no time.

It was as intoxicating as a kiss can get, alcohol and the lips of the hottest girl on the planet together. Within no time, both of their tongues were twirling inside their mouth. Maybe it was because of the shock this time that Brijesh didn’t bring his hands on Shruti, but it was the opposite, Shruti slowly started moving her hands and kept it on Brijesh’s crotch over his pants and started to open it after that. Rahul on seeing that became quite uncomfortable but it was too late as Shruti had almost opened all the zippers and buttons of Brijesh’s pants and soon enough his big hard cock was in her hand and she kissed him even deeper while stroking it fast. Few seconds after that, their kiss was finally broken and Brijesh gave a grunting sound while Shruti kept stroking her hand up and down on his cock.

She took another sip from the glass while still keeping her left hand on Brijesh’s cock and this time she turned towards Rahul and this time it was his turn for the deep kiss and like deja vu, within the next couple of minutes even his cock was out in the open she was now stroking both of them with her two hands.

Few seconds later, Shruti slid from the couch and sat down on her knees on the ground facing towards both the guys while they were sitting. Once again she took both her hands towards their cock and this time she kinda pulled both of them towards her while holding their long dicks and as a result they both stood up and both their cocks were in front of her face and wasting no time, she gave a wicked smile and took them both in her hands before shoving then in her mouth.
[+] 2 users Like Kumar4400's post
Like Reply
https://fuxossip.blogspot.com/2020/05/gi...4.html?m=1

Use this blog for hot stories
Like Reply
Have visited your blog, where you have more than 20 episodes there. You do write well and effortlessly but the story theme is quite dull in my own opinion. sex between upper class male with upper class female turn me down somehow. A horny upper class female enjoying her sexual adventures in different levels of society may fire up erotic tings in the story . Its my honest opinion, please don't be angry upon me.
Like Reply
this story was in xossip named : Girlfriend Shruti and her Adventures
written by TheWriter27
Like Reply