Misc. Erotica A tiny diary
Update 1

Menaka Dixit loved wearing her favourite yellow salwar kameez before going to the market place, there was a special reason for that. Somehow salwar kameezes did justice to her robust 25 year old body, it hugged each and every curve of her body and she was well aware of her jutting thick ample figure. She missed applying her lip glosses due to the lockdown. Reluctantly she wore a pink designed mask and took the market bags in her lovely manicured hands.

Malini, her younger bubly sister swayed her newly thickened buttocks in her shorts and came closer to her elder sister. Typically she was listening to her ipod to the latest bollywood songs, somehow Djwale babu always made her buttocks sway a bit more.

Malini : didi! Are you dressed for the market or something else??

Menaka : what you mean? (Smiling)

Malini : didi! You always dress perfectly before buying sabzis from that ugly chacha!! God!!!! How can you bare him??? He smells so bad!

Somehow the smelling part stirred something inside Menaka. She bit her lip within the mask and pinched her sister's fluffy cheek "now what to do Malu! Someone has to go out and get the grocery stuff!

Malini swayed her way out to another direction and Menaka was just about to leave when a buxom matronly woman in her late 40s wearing the traditional saree with house keys stuffed on her broad hips come closer and stood there. She was none other than Menaka's mother Meenakshi. 

Meenakshi : beta! Please get some agarbattis as well! 

Menaka smiled and left the house. As usual the auto stand near her house lit up on seeing her sway on the streets. One of the drivers even adjusted his crotch on just visualising her big fat buttocks within the kameez. Menaka was aware of her thickly swaying, secretly she even enjoyed the attention but chose not to react. The people around missed her luscious smile due to her mask. 

Since the streets were not much crowded, she chose to walk all along. Oh how much she hated the lockdown! She missed flaunting her lovely pink lipped smile to those sabziwalas, the way they stared at her, however her common vendor was the chacha her sister had mentioned : Abdul bhai. The man was a 50 year old ***** with a brutish look and loved Menaka's company very much!

Abdul bhai : salam walekum bitiya!

Menaka : salam chacha! (She chose to look down and salute in the ***** style) 

Abdul simply loved this beastly girl! Something about her stirred him.

Menaka stood before Adbuls cart and bought all the necessary vegetables, and just before leaving she took a tiny diary into her bag which was kept within her selected items. This was not the first time though! Abdul had been giving her tiny diaries since a month and she always took it home.

Sweating furiously, she reached home and took a quick bath, scrubbing her robust body with her favourite lux soap. Getting dressed in her tshirt and pajamas she did some of her job stuff on her laptop and then pulled the curtains and took the diary and laid on her back.

The page was dated 11th August 2007 : 

Page 1 - 

"Today I am very happy to meet Shabbo! Her robust body makes me rub my loins and make me want to hug her, eat her and do nasty things to her! Everytime she looked at me wearing my favourite Yellow salwar kameez which I had gifted her once during ramzan!"

Page 2 -

"Oh how much I loved her but couldn't dare to speak daringly to her about my own lust! She is the mother of my own daughters best friend! Oh!!! But still she looks so deliciously hot! Just thinking about her I would almost beat my wife, spank her, spit on her and make wild love to her every night!"

That was all written in the diary and Menaka found herself rubbing furiously on her crotch on top of ber pajama. She loved erotic literature and this particular scene ignited her imagination and she could visualize Abdul bhai and his wife in deep intercoarse due to that Shabbo!

Damn! She came so hard! Abdul bhai was a smelly brute of a guy and here she was fascinated by him to the extent of masturbating on his lusty experiences.

[+] 5 users Like Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
More on the way! Stay tuned.
Like Reply
Nice. Keep going
Like Reply
Update 2 

Unknown to Menaka, her previous diaries of Shabbo Abdul encounter had been secretly read by her mother Meenakshi, who was disgusted to the core initially. But every human has their own story. Even though Meenakshi was this strict Maharashtrian woman, she was also a woman. 

The diaries reminded her of a hot ***** stud during her post pregnancy days at the hospital. Meenakshi would often clear the kitchen work and sit back on her sofa and recollect some really forbidden memories of a ***** wardboy called Ahmad who used to woo her a lot.

17th January,  1996

Meenakshi held her first ever child Menaka on her arms and often kissed her forehead and fondled her cute chubby face, her caretaker was a nurse called Shagufta, a beautiful young girl who loved her job and yet had naughty intentions as well. 

Meenakshi gained lots of curves after her pregnancy and her balloony breasts often drew Shaguftas attention during breastfeeding Menaka. Shagufta would often talk to her about how Ahmed the wardboy would also fancy her glorious big breasts filled with milk. 

Shagufta : appi! Ahmed is a rogue! Please stay safe from him! (Wicked smile)

Meenakshi : ohh deva!! Will you not let me even bteastfeed my daughter in peace you evil girl!! (Holding Menaka tightly and also rubbing her thighs inside the hospital gown)

Shagufta was an evil naughty devilish girl who loved teasing women about Ahmad and his casanova nature. She knew Meenakshi was a very kinky woman deep inside and somehow she wanted to tease this newly mother!

Shagufta : appi! You dont know Ahmad! He likes girls as well as well bred women like you! (Bringing her mouth close to Meenakshikl) I can arrange a wild hot fuck between you both! I promise you, you will remember forever! 

Meenakshi rubbed her thighs so furiously that she wouldn't even mind her 1 day old daughter falling off her arms! Damn! She needed to get fucked...the birth of a child ignited her sexual instincts even more. Her newly fattened vagina mourned for sex! Her newly ballooned breasts needed mauling badly! 

For a moment she thought of Ahmad and her cheeks turned red. She cursed her husband who was not there at this previous moment with her. Somehow her in-laws were very happy with Menaka's birth, so was she but "a good fuck" kept revolving in her mind. 

Meenakshi was about to get discharged soon, she needed this quick shot with that notorious wardboy as soon as possible. She smilingly took Shaguftas hand and rubbed it, biting her lips she uttered "please Shagufta! Do tell him!"

That very night around 2 am the door opened and inside came Ahamad who was confident of his luck with women like Meenakshi. The newly mother kept rubbing her crotch within her gown and little meen slept soundly on the cot beside. 

Ahmad : madam! (Chewing ghutka) promise me you will not complain to the High authorities! Or else..

Meenakshi : I won't! And please make it quick enough! And listen (biting lips)  please dont ejaculate inside me! 

Ahamad : think again madam! I am quite potent and ummm (opening his pants) you may not regret it!

Meenakshi : shut up you rogue! Now get going already! This bloody pregnancy has amplified my sexual requirements, ohh deva! Now get going already! (Spreading her thighs in the gown)

That night the entire hospital was pin drop silenced yet the bed spring sounds came very very softly from the maternity ward. Meenakshi and Ahmad embraced like long lost lovers while rubbing into each other. Ahmad had his pants till his knees and she had her gown till her waist! The night was destined to be erotic.

Meenakshi moaned very very softly and cautiously because Ahmad kept thirsting like a true lover! No haste and no hurry. Her religion was doomed, but she didn't care one bit. She squirted again and again on his naked penis, not caring what could happen within a few moments.

Ahamad also got his share of milk while mauling her balloony breasts and Meenakshi enjoyed to the core.
Both of them were having a lifetime of a smooth slow fuck and Ahmad kept taking his share of kisses on her neck, mouth and breasts. Meenakshi became so involved, she closed her eyes and almost visiualized Ahmad as her own husband during the entire session. 

Ahmad knew he was close, he had to take a discison!

Ahamad : madamm!! Takee itt pleaaasee!!!! Keeeep our love inside yourself ya aaalaaaahh!! 

Meenakshi : noooooo!!!! Ohh deva

Ahmad bound by his nature kept shooting potent batter inside Meenakshi and like a cheap theif, fled away to his quarter while adjusting his pants, leaving Meenakshi aghast and annoyed that night. But nevertheless she was satisfied soulfully.

The illegitimate child in her womb was none other than her younger daughter Malini, who lived her life casually without knowing the identity of her true father. 

Back to the present, remembering these follies, Meenakshi would turn red and everytime she looked at her strict orthodox husband and then at Malini, she would wickedly smile and her breasts would heave a bit higher out of kinkyness. 

She decided to take a nap, anyway the lockdown bored her to death.

______
[+] 6 users Like Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
(08-05-2020, 05:16 PM)Laughing Man Wrote: Nice. Keep going

Thanks, stay tuned
Like Reply
Damn I really miss good interfaith stories on this website. All of them just disappeared... I hope the same doesn't happen to this story as well. Keep going... This is really erotic.
[+] 2 users Like Laughing Man's post
Like Reply
Update 3

The lockdown made the days very very slow and yet Ashok Dixit, the head of the family had his own means of amusement. He secretly had taken fancy to Malini and her youthful buxom body. He felt miserable but couldn't control his feelings towards his younger daughter. Every night he would beat his meat in the persuit of Malini coming to him, sitting on his lap and maybe even rubbing her lovely buttocks on his crotch. Damn why do these girls grow so quick! If only he knew that nothing would be incesteous between him and Malini technically. 

Oh! Just the thought was enough and he just rubbed his crotch with the book he was reading. It had been years since Meenakshi and he had engaged in sexual intercourse, but then both husband and wife had their own means of entertainment. However For Meenakshi the diary had ignited the tangy spicy memory of the wardboy who not only had sex with her, but also popped a baby in as well. 

Everytime she would look at Malini, she would get anxious and strangely aroused at the same time. In her mind she would visualize herself abandoning Malini who is then rots here and there  dressed as a street whore being accused of his missing dad and getting all kinds of slangs shot at her. 

Oh! The poor baby! She is so good at school! So bubbly! But she is that goon like wardboy's piece of flesh, who almost resembled Ahmad than Ashok. These thoughts were enough to arouse Meenakshi and she rubbed her thick fat vaginal lips through her saree. That damn diary had brought back memories she wanted to abandon! 

Few days later Menaka went to the market again and once again her swaying buttocks were secretly whistled at by the rikshawala drivers. Menaka very well aware of everything didn't give a damn and continued to Abdul bhai's vegetable cart. Surprisingly he was not there, nowhere to be seen. 

Menaka was just about to move further when suddenly a hand touched her soft shoulder. She looked back to see a dark brutish guy wearing a ***** cap smiling at her. His bugling body spoke alot of his stamina and Menaka could even smell him. 

Oh that smell! The smell of strange manly sweat, a similar smell to Adbul bhai. A smell of disgust but yet hard work too. On the other side the masked ***** stud longed to see how those lips looked beneath the pink mask of the girl standing infront of him. Menaka kept staring at him, damn! she did have a thing for rugged ***** guys!

Somehow the man broke the silence " hi, you must be miss Menaka, I am Amir, Abdul Mia's son"

Menaka was then told that Adbul bhai was very ill and chose not to be active on the streets and saying so he gave her another tiny diary. Menaka knew the identity code word was her yellow salwar kameez through which Amir could recognize her.

Keeping the diary in her purse she was also given a phone number at the back page. 

Aamir : you may call me for vegetables, I shall send it to your house directly! (Saying so,he went away)

Menaka rushed home with relief of not needing to go out anymore for vegetables during the lockdown. She took a bath and as usual in her home getup, she almost jumped on her bed with the diary and started reading...

April 2012

"Shabbo and her daughter came to my house along with her Altaf Mia, her husband and my best friend. Her daughter and my daughter were very close and yet I had lusted after them equally without shame. However Shabbo smiling at me was enough for me to kill aftab and make his wife my wife forever!"

"That day Shabbo secretly came to my room and hugged me tight. I was amazed yet aroused. She was not happy with Altaf, she wanted to remarry and feel like a newlywed again. I took this opportunity and stripped away her salwar and kameez and made love to her only in her black bra and panty. Ohhh those lovely breasts were enough to make me murder my wife and Aftab and just simply fuck her day night long"

Page 2 :

"Soon I came in her and promised her a healthy baby soon enough! Soon she cleared herself up and went and sat near Aftab, when asked she said she was taking Arabic lessons from me. Naughtyness was something I adored in women! My wife was a simpleton but Shabbo was different."

When she and aftab left the house, she looked back at me and touching her stomach, winked at me with that crazy bitchy smile!".

Once again Menaka squeezed her thighs and rubbed herself to another wonderful orgasm. What a brute of a guy! Such brutish nature! Ohh! Turning back on the diary she looked at the number and imagined Amir picking up the phone and ummm maybe just talking about random things to her! No! Wait she is supposed to order vegetables right? 

Thinking of Amir, she squeezed her thick thighs again and a naughty thought popped in her mind, what would he look like naked? He was darkish but uff those muscles and arms! She pinched her protruding clitoris through the pajama. Oh no! Good Maharashtrian girls don't woo brutish ***** hunks! Soooo naughty! She started playing romantic songs on her phone and dozed off. 

Meenakshi happened to visit her room just randomly and stumbled upon the tiny diary. Oh one more diary! She swayed her broad hips and took the diary to her daughter's study table and sat on the chair to read. Within minutes she felt tiny mischievous ants crawling on her thick swollen vaginal lips and biting there. Why was this Abdul such a meanie! So brutish!! So crude!

Damn so was Ahmad! She remembered Ahmad smiling at her smoking a bidi while she was hugging her in laws during discharge. Meenakshi blushed crimson and fled of her daughter's room, not realising the diary left on the table itself.

_________
[+] 3 users Like Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
More on the way! Stay tuned.
Like Reply
Good start
Like Reply
Focus on the milf a little more. Make her the main character. Not the daughters... Just a suggestion.
[+] 1 user Likes Laughing Man's post
Like Reply
(09-05-2020, 06:36 AM)Laughing Man Wrote: Focus on the milf a little more. Make her the main character. Not the daughters... Just a suggestion.
Thanks for the encouragement, will definitely look forward to it.
[+] 1 user Likes Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
Part 4 : Caught red-handed! 

Meenakshi was combing Malini's hair while they both were watching TV. 

Meenakshi : Mali, you are getting thicker day by day, enough of those chips!

Malini : the same can be said about didi!!! But alas! You love her more!

Meenakshi screamed in her mind "ofcoarse I love her more! She is my legitimate daughter! You bi..." She had this stange sadistic hatred towards Malini, because she would always remind her of Ahmad. Being a strict Maharashtrian middle aged mother of two, she wanted to shoo these nasty thoughts away but she often got excited due to sadism. Strange indeed. Right there while combing her younger daughter's hair, she was also cursing her and getting aroused as well! What could be worse!

Malini would often place her lovely face on her mother's buxom thigh and Meenakshi would just wish she could shove her down on the tiles till her heart broke. Somehow these deprived thoughts excited her and she managed to keep all these to herself. Malini Happy with her hair got up and swayed her fat buttocks all the way to her room while her mother kept recollecting some horrible curse words as she looked at Malinis smiley face and then oh! A tiny ant again bit her down there.

Menaka had feelings building inside of her ever since she got acquainted with Amir. She wanted to look sexy for him! To dress sexy for him and what not. Every night she would keep getting strange dreams regarding Adbul bhai or Amir.

One dream was about her getting married to Abdul bhai and treating Amir like her own son. Another one was about getting married to Amir and yet getting fucked by Abdul bhai secretly, and one more about having a newly fond addiction to meat and getting fatter only to make Amir call her Ammi! 

Ohhhh she got up from her bed sweating furiously, while still patting her crotch through her nightie. She looked at her side and found Malini sound asleep. Drinking water she got back to her sleep as well. Deep in her mind she had latent feelings towards Abdul bhai but then her brain logged off and she went to to deep slumber.

Three days later the vegetables were getting scarse and Meenakshi called to Menaka to get going. Menaka would then hug her buxom mother from behind and tell her about the home delivery system by the local sabziwala. Meenakshi was not however aware of either Abdul or Amir.

Smiling she swayed her plump figure to the kitchen while Menaka typed the number with quickened heartbeats. 

The phone was picked by Amir and Menaka placed her order of stuff. After whatsapping the address to Amir, she felt very excited in a way she couldn't explain to herself. Somehow she decided to don a tight red top and a pair of Bermudas. Due to her lavishly thick thighs she was nervous of doning a shorts like Malini. However the Bermudas made an obscene outline of her fat buttocks. She also applied a light pink gloss on her lips! Damn was she waiting for the sabziwala or a damn date!

No! Amir was special. His brutish look, his smell, that ***** cap on his head was already getting her aroused. She was childishly blowing kisses on the mirror when suddenly the doorbell rang and then a huge drum got blowed in her heart somewhere. She swayed her bermuda clad buttocks and reached the door.

The door opened and Amir and Menaka eyed each other for a couple of seconds. Amir kept staring at her buxom figure, her pinkish lips and oh those eyes! The same applied to Menaka who however felt very blushed and redened due to his staring. Damn that brute! 

Menaka : (giving money) thanks so much

Amir : that's okay, so do you live alone?

Menaka : not really (a quick peppy smile)

Amir shamelessly kept staring at her robust bermuda clad thighs. Ohh what a strugle to keep them within the material. Amir wished that just one opportunity to bed the girl would be a gift from ,.' himself. His pants stirred and somehow he managed to go away. 

His absence made Menaka get back to her regular self and continue her stuff. While washing the vegetables, she kept thinking about the bulge in the pants before her. She was pretty fascinated and hoped to see more of him in the future. 

Unknown to her the brief encounter had been witnessed by Meenakshi secretly just a bit far way. Being a mother she could easily say that her elder daughter had pretty much fallen for the ***** stud out there. Somehow Amir also reminded her of Ahmad in a way.

Her hospital encounters again invaded her mind and this time she blushed harder. She rushed to her room and hugged the pillow harder like teenage girls discovering stuff in excitement. Yes she didn't care about her middle age anymore, nor the status she had right now, she suddenly longed to feel desired, to be touched, to feel existed in the world. 

Normally she would go out and meet friends, get into get togethers or just woo younger guys secretly from her office desk. But the lockdown was getting on her nerves, on her head! She looked down on her chubby belly curve within the saree and shook it seductively. 

Then she laughed to her silly behavior and took a book, trying hard to read and focus, but oh well the brain would not let go certain thoughts so easily. The absence of something as exciting as The Abdul Shabbo affair  took place in her mind and she was once again lost in another memory...

2003 :

Ashok had gone out for a tour and as usual Meenakshi was stuck home with her two daughters. Looking at the opportunity, she left the girls at a playgroup kids class and went off to a strange small cottage within a small ***** slum area. In the cottage was a rogue looking guy, just like Ahmad who then stripped Meenakshi off and began kissing her all over. 

The reputed mother behaved like a cheap whore around the man and quickly undressed her saree, blouse and just laid on the cot with her petticoat and bra clad figure. Her head strongly resting on the man's banayan convered chest which reeked of an awful sweaty odour. 

The man : oh you cheap city woman!! What makes you sleep with slum dwellers like us?? (Putting a 500 note in her bra)

Meenakshi : sorry! You remind me of another ***** scroundrel! I can't help myself sometimes! (Adjusting her 500 note within the straps like a true whore and smiling back)

The man spanked her petticoat covered ass twice and let her go. She would often scold her daughters not to mix with the slum children and here she was whoring herself without any strong reason only to pleasure herself. She adjusted her saree and left home. 

Back to the present, she again smiled at herself and cherished the old times, being thankful to the unknown man that time wearing a condom at least unlike Ahamad the scroundrel. 

Taking a huge yawn she took a nap.

Next morning 

Menaka had a habit of helping her mother in the kitchen as always with the cooking and all. However this time she had a naughty grin while she was continuously staring at her. Meenakshi got aware of her daughter's staring and smilingly aksed "hmm something in your mind?" 

Menaka tightly hugged her from behind and kissed her broad back very sweetly. Meenakshi was a bit moved by this weekend gesture and yet just waited for some dialogue to take place. 

Menaka : mom! You always told me we are good friends right?

Meenakshi : yes beta, we are

Menaka : good friends don't peek secretly mommy! (Kissed her fluffy cheek)

Meenakshi skipped a heartbeat, she just gulped her own spit and continued cutting the vegetables. Menaka this time brought her lovely lips next to her mother's ears and softly blew some words "mom! You know about the diary right???".

Meenakshi could feel tiny jerks in her voluptuous body and sweat forming in her forehead as she got confronted with that question. She nervously smiled back at her daughter "oh! Well....  Nothing like that...oh I mean..."

Menaka : it's okay Mom! Did you get turned on???? (Slowly whispered)

Meenakshi was red now, she blushf a nd spanked her daughter on her back and softly said "shut up".

Menaka teased her by singing her favourite hindi song : 

"Sard mausam bheega tan hai

Aaj pagal mera Mann hai

Aabhi ja as bhi jaa..."

Meenakshi patted her back again and with crimson red cheeks told her to shut up again, but however her voice went weaker second by second. Menaka gave a sweet laugh and carried on helping her.

Meenakshi had done so many follies in her life that confronting her daughter with such lewd questions was very hard, yet somewhere along the line very arousing too. She bit her lips and continued working.

Menaka had made up her mind to tease her until she admitted the truth. Afterall kinkiness ran in the blood.
Damn this story is not getting enough attention from people. This is so hot. Keep going man.
Like Reply
Wow great narration. Please continue
[+] 1 user Likes Newboy's post
Like Reply
Update bro
Like Reply
Part 5 : A strange request

After lunch when all settled in their respective rooms, Menaka came swaying like a little child in her mother's room. She saw Meenakshi reading some random book and quickly sat besides her.

Meenakshi was then surprised when she felt something on her palm. It was all the diaries given by Abdul bhai which was now being handed over by her daughter to her. Her palms became slightly moist on engraping the diaries. She couldn't help but project a naughty smile. Menaka smiled as well.

Menaka : mom! All for you! But you haven't answered me!

Meenakshi desperately wanted to talk to someone about the feelings she had been building over the past few days while reading those absolutely ridiculous diaries of the old sabziwala. Her heart would burst anytime if she didn't confront someone with her innerself soon! 

Meenakshi : you are a very naughty girl Mena! You will surely go to hell for troubling your own mom! (A naughty grin)

Menaka : I am willing to, but now admit that Shabbo and Abdul bhai's affair has been getting on you! Ohh mom! It's too erotic and mmm you know! (Feeling a bit  shy)

Meenakshi heaved her breasts a bit and sighed "hmm indeed it is". 

At this quick situation, Menaka rushed to the kitchen and made two cups of coffee and cuddled with her mom. Meenakshi felt very very vulnerable at such state with her daughter, she was so stiff that she didn't even realize her pallu had slightly shifted giving her own daughter a view of her meaty cleavage. 

Meenakshi : you know Mena! During college days, I had this thing for a boy named Wasim, who was in my junior section. He used to write letters to me and I found him really sweet! Yet somehow I could never encourage him. (Couldn't look back at Menaka)

Menaka : ohhh!! No Wonder I possess the same kinkyness of wooing hunky ***** men! Oh mom!!! Sooooo naughty of you! Does dad know about all this??

Meenakshi : (patting her back) you silly girl! Why would he know all this?? None of my bff's even knew about this! But.... (Taking deep breath) tell me Mena! Why is this Abdul giving you all these???? Since when did you get so close to him??? 

It was indeed weird that some old guy from a lower strata was giving diaries to her daughter like it was extremely normal!

Menaka : oh mum!! He is quite a writer you see! Although his language is crude....(hiding her mischievous smile) but then he sees me like his own daughter! 

Meenakshi : (adjusting her pallu) what man would send kinky stuff to his own daughter??

Menaka had no answer. She kept quiet. After a long long silence Meenakshi spoke up like a desperate woman.

Meenakshi : Menaka! You are grown up. It's time I shared my feelings with you, regarding this diary! (Pause) regarding my sex life!

On hearing 'sex life' Menaka shook a bit and felt the need to cuddle her mom a bit more. Unknowingly she rubbed her own thick thighs on her mother's thicker ones. 

Menaka : (kissed her cheek) open your heart to me! (Kissed another cheek) open up like that old treasure trunk filled with 
cobwebs!

Meenakshi : beta! Your father is totally neglecting me..... We both are in our mid 40s and I don't blame him also! But........  (Sniffing a bit) I stil do have needs! 

Menaka knew deep within that her dad and mom barely had any chemistry between them. She strono believed her mother. She couldn't x-ray Meenakshi's heart and see countless yearnings trapped inside.

Menaka : (hugging more tighter) okay Mom! What was the most arousing part in all these diaries? 

Meenakshi : oh deva! Dont ask me this question! I feel very embarrassed to answer!! 

But the fact was in the very first diary Abdul had mentioned how he loved to fuck hijabi women in the brothel and spray his semen all over their hijab as a kinky mark. Ohh the mere thought again made her squeeze her buxom thighs. 

Menaka : tell me mom! 

Meenakshi very terrifyingly showed her the particular page in the diary where Abdul had written all that filth. On coming across the page again Menaka squeezed out a thick drop of juice from her vaginal entrance into her panties. She put a hand on her mouth and stared at her mother with awe.

Meenakshi started looking here and there out of embarrassment and guilt at the same time. Oh God! How much she wished she would drown somewhere and never rise up! She felt so filthy, so desperate for something so unusual. 

Menaka and Meenakshi kept quiet for some amount of time and with a throbbing heart, Menaka came up with a devilishly wicked idea. She took her mother's chin and made her look at her. With eyes on eyes, she very seductively whispered "how about you marry Adbul bhai? ?mom"

The last few words shook Meenakshi's soul and body both like a tremor. She angrily looked at Menaka and slapped her hard. "Are you crazy????? What do you think of me????"

With flowing tears Meenakshi broke the embrace and hugged a pillow hard. Menaka felt guilty too and left the room. No words uttered.

Two days passed and both mother and daughter avoided eye contact for some reason. Malini who was observing this felt strange but nevertheless continued with her regular stuff. Ashok would be his regular self and continue reading his paper and stuff. 

Strangely the words had ignited a lot of arousing thoughts inside Meenakshi, but the discison was not very easy for a ***** ***** like her. Somewhere along the line he had feelings for Abdul who had recently widowed and she could feel womanly feelings evoking deep inside her for the ***** man.

Very stangely like some shabby Bollywood script almost, she felt like the heroine who would rush to Abdul and tell him not to worry or feel lonely anymore. But marriage???? How could her daughter even suggest such a thing to her?? And why did her heart skip a beat on listening to the odd request? A lots of why's were going on in her head and somehow she was getting crazy inside, almost like Hamlet! To be or not to be!

Somehow Meenakshi also recollected how even in Indian mythology there were inter-relegional collaborations like for instance according to an ancient document, Draupadi had ***** guards and horsemen around her, but then this was taken totally different as marriages had a deeper impact and accepting Abdul  as a husband ignited more kinkyness inside her and she couldn't help but wonder how would it actually feel to do such wicked thing.

Menaka meantime waited in her room to desperately see her mother's reaction regarding this absurd request. She smiled to herself and took a brief nap

wow great story brother
Make mother daughters both main characters
Like Reply
Thank you all for your support
[+] 1 user Likes Ankur 2019's post
Like Reply
Part 6 : A truth exposed

Meenakshi and Menaka barely spoke to each other the next few days, meanwhile Amir delivered the vegetables regularly while exchanging sexy glimpses with Menaka at the same time. On the other hand Meenakshi fought with her inner demons almost all the time. She never ever anticipated her own daughter would ignite her deep depraved thoughts regarding the hunky ***** men. Abdul without effort reminded her of Ahmad and now she was longing to meet this 50sh sabziwala who has been troubling her throbbing vagina with his awful encounters with the woman Shabbo!

She was yet not very convinced of whether she should give in to her desires or continue the boring housewife life she been leading since 24 years or alreast since her last encounter with the slum guy she slept with once. Hard questions and even difficult answers to gather . That night she encountered a wierd dream.

The dream :

Meenakshi was dressed in a hijab and was being bejeweled by two more hijabi women, who were smiling and preparing her like she was some fresh bride about to be married away. This sensation made her feel very ackward but she still kept silent when suddenly she saw a beautiful dusky skinned girl in a salwar suit staring at her from a window pane. Her beautiful pink lips curled up to say "Hi ammi! Looking gorgeous!"

"Ammi???" Meenakshi wondered but chose not to react. Soon the hijabi women pushed her to a room where she saw public gathering with a local maulvi she had accidentally encountered quite a few times. 

No! This dream had to stop!!

This can't be!

But why did it look so real?? What was the reason?? Soon enough she was presented before a strange shadow of a man, but nothing was too visible enough to react to or observe! 

The shadowy man suddenly forwarded a dusky coloured thick hand and grapsed her fair manicured hand. On this skin contact Meenakshi's body shook with a jerk and the dream broke. Ohh! She got uo quick from her bed and looked aisde to find Ashok sound sleep. While furiously sweating despite the AC, she knew nothing was normal about the dream and nothing would be even normal now.

Drinking a glass of water, she pushed herself to sleep. 

One day while delivering the items Amir felt thirsty and Menaka took this opportunity to know him a bit more. While keeping distance on the sofa, they both settled for a brief gossip like long lost friends. Amir couldn't help but stare at her bermuda clad thick thighs and the exposed curvy leg area below the knees, as she sat crossing one leg over the other.

Despite all the innocence, it was hard for any man or Amir to overlook the sight. 

Menaka : how is Abdul bhai?

Amir : Abba is doing okay, he just needs lots of rest! (Pauses) actually since ammi died...... 

Menaka : (heart pumped up harder) oh! (A bit surprised) and....how is your sister doing?

Amir : she is okay (smiling shyly) she really woos your fashion sense... She has plans to make her own suits. 

Menaka : oh that's sweet! I have seen her, she is gorgeous. (She recollected her dusky voluptuous figure clad in sleeveless kameezes, but then she decided to twist the topic) hmmmmm the encounters in the diaries are really crazy!  your father sure is a kinky person! That language, those situations! Oh (rubbed her thighs against each other a bit)

Amir : (getting more comfortable) yes! Well.... (Laughing) you have no idea! He was this very notorious ustad in the bazar days! 

Menaka : bazar? Oh .... You mean brothels??

Amir : (embarrassed) um yes.

Menaka : hey its okay! Don't be embarrassed.... We are grown ups here....(biting her lips) actually I have a wedding proposal for Abdul bhai! (Heaving breaths) 

Amir : what????? (Eyes widened)

Menaka then told Amir about her mother who had craved latent feelings for his father and how those diaries did the job of bringing back sensuality in her mother's life. Amir was shocked, the diaries were given for fun purpose and was aghast to learn how Meenakshi embraced each and every line in the diary. 

Amir : your mother is absolutely crazy! (He laughed out) those names and situations were made out his imagination! There's no Shabbo in real! 

Menaka felt a jerk in her mind and self belief. She stared at Amir who then told her how his father would love writting erotic literature and make characters in his mind just to fulfil his inner sexual carvings. Menaka kept listening and couldn't help but cover her mouth and laugh a bit. 

Menaka : oh! Ohh deva! You have no idea Amir, my mother is head over heels on him! ........ (Pause) anyway I don't care at all! I want her to enter your father's life! It will....(looking down) it will make her happy!

Menaka soon made two cups of coffee and with open heart told Amir about how lonely her mother had felt all along for years with her father and how the diary pinched her at the right places. Amir couldn't drink his coffee, he kept listening to the sexy girl infront of him. The combination of emotional words on pouty pink lips was very arousing in a way. 

If the social distancing was not a norm, he would have pounced on her by now. But oh well! What she was telling him right now was arousing, emotional and strange, all at the same time! 

Amir : (finishing the coffee and keeping it aisde) I....I must go now, abbu must be waiting (gets up and rushes out the house)

Menaka wanted his response and felt angry for not getting his answer on the situation. Dammit! She wanted this to happen. This very crazy collaboration between two very different human beings! 

But...

A man and a woman, nevertheless.

On reaching home Amir fed the regular medication to his father and somehow he looked disturbed. Abdul saw his son's gloomy face and asked immediately "what's wrong beta Amir?"

Amir : (looking elsewhere) abbu! I need an honest answer from you!

Abdul bhai : yes okay.... But regarding what?

Amir : (with a straight face) abbu! Do you have any intention to remarry???

Abdul looked at his son with a pause and lit a bidi. No words were uttered for a moment. 

After sometime of silence Abdul laughed out hard! Amir looked at him with blank expressions. 

Abdul bhai : oh ya khuda! When did my son grow up so quick???? (Kept laughing and then smiled)

After a long pause of silence, Abdul who was very much aware of his loneliness, forward a biri to his son and took a deep breath "yes beta Amir! I do want to!".

Wow... Super writing...
Like Reply