CFNM or stripped naked in front of others
This thread is mainly for boys where they were stripped naked by family members usually mom/aunt in front of others. I too have been stripped naked or paraded naked in front of others by mom which I will explain below, am now 24 yr old and at times mom still gives me naked oil massages etc, I will explain various times wherein mom had indeed asked me to walk naked in front of others.. now wen I think about those instances that occurred couple of years ago and after going through several other forums of discussion, it feels that woman have a fetish to strip their son naked in front of others or maybe it gives them a strange kick when they show others that they have that ownership to strip their son naked in front of others, its like they want to show the world they have more control over their son which they enforce by making them naked in front of others !

This happened some time back.. once a week mom used to give me an full body oil massage, this is mostly done by all indian mom for their sons and theres nothing special in this. But this usually stops when their son reaches the stage of puberty.. but in my case, it didnt stop as I was the only son and mom was very caring for me that she still used to give me oil massage saying that the massage is very important as it cools down the body and when the massage is done properly, it also helps the body parts to grow in shape ! Yes, I started to have erections as I reached puberty, but mom always just laughed it off and would continue to massage like she didnt mind my erection etc.. but she used to look at my erect cock like a hungry wolf and many times when she massaged my cock, I have even shot my load/cum in her hands as well.. I will explain these as time passes by...

I will narrate one of the recent incident now...  it was a weekend and as usual in the morning, mom told me that she will give me an oil massage and later, I can wait for an hour so that oil is properly absorbed on the body and then I can take bath... usually wen she called for bath, I would undress myself completely ( yes, I would remove undies as well ) and then go for the massage... but this time, I felt a bit shy to walk naked as I had shaved my cock and balls a day back and there was no hair on my cock region, my cock and balls were completely shaved and I thought mom would make fun of me when she sees my shaved cock and balls and hence I kept my undies on and went to the hall where mom was standing... mom had brought the oil and was waiting for me to reach there..

As I reached there, mom saw me and gave me a confused look seeing my undies.. she smiled and asked, kya hua aaj ?  bohot sharma rahe ho tum ( wat happenned today, you are feeling very shy ).. I just smiled, covered my cock over undy and just smiled.. mom came near me and told me, undy utaar dho warna oil undi pe lagega aur dhone mein bohot mushkil hoga ( remove your undy or it will be spoilt with oil and will be difficult to wash ).. I felt too shy again and said no mom, its ok, you can just massage me like this.. she sensed I was feeling too shy and said Ok baba and started to massage me from my head.. I was standing and mom was kneeling. She applied oil on my back and then came front to apply my top half of the body, she started to apply and as she had bent, her pallu was off and I could see her cleavage which I suspected as wasnt wearing any bra inside, this intensified my erection further.. glad that I was wearing undy !

She applied top half of my body and by then my cock was standing like a tent in front of her inside my undy.. then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, she just pulled my undy down. As she did this, my cock was set free and it sprang up and hit my stomach.. I was not expecting this, mom looked at my cock with raised eye brows and noticed that I had shaved my cock and balls ! I felt shy and I covered by cock with my hands..mom smiled again, and said, wa munna tum tho bohot macho dikhte ho ab tho ( sonny, you really look like a macho man now ) and asked me, kab shave kiya aise ( wen did you shave ? ) I said just yesterday and she smiled, she moved her hand over my cock and balls to feel the smooth texture of my cock on my cock region ! my erection started to intensify, she took some more oil and applied on my cock and continued to massage my waist and below.

As she was about to be done, the calling bell rang, mom said, who is it now in the morning time and told me that she will check and went to open the door.. I assumed under normal circumstances she would check who is it and whoever it is, she would just send them back as I was standing inside butt naked, I was standing in one corner of the hall so couldnt see wat was happening at the door.. in no time, I could see that mom was in front of me, but there was a change, one other person was also standing next to mom, It took me a couple of seconds to realize that mom indeed brought the next door neighbor aunt also inside ( she was quite hot and I had a crush on the aunt ).. I just couldnt believe wat mom had done and there I was standing naked in front of mom and neighbor aunt..

Mom casually told the aunt to sit down and she came near me and continued to massage. I guess aunt was also surprised that she didnt speak anything and just sat down on the sofa and stared at me and yes on my cock too ! mom took a good amount of oil and started to give me a final massage touch, she applied from head to toe and took some more oil again and started to give special attention on my cock ! this was way too much for me as I was standing naked with an erection in front of two woman who were fully dressed ! and mom started to massage my cock, I could see aunts eyebrow raise while mom started to massage my cock. she did this for 5 mins, while my condition became too unbearable and I felt if she continued to massage for a few more mins, I would have shot my load in front of mom and aunt.. luckily mom stopped and asked me to wait for an hour so that oil gets absorbed properly and then she will give me a bath.

This meant, I had to stand naked in front of two woman for an hour.. my aunt then asked mom Munna ka kata kya ? ( is he circumcised ? ) mom said, haan bachpan mein hi kata diya tha ki koyi problem na ho ( yes, he was cut wen he was a kid so that theres no problem ).. aunt came near me, had a close look at my cut cock and said, yes, cut cock looks very neat and attractive ! mom and aunt laughed at the same time.. I felt shy and covered my cock with my hand seeing this, mom said, arre tum tho bohot sharma rahe ho aaj tho ( you are feeling very shy today )..

Mom then asked me to move my hand from my cock and to get something to eat as he neighbor aunt had come to my house ! I was feeling too shy and on top of that mom was parading me in front of the aunt on who I had crush on ! wen I didnt go, mom sensed by shyness and told me again, I felt theres no way to escaoe and hence I went to the kitchen and took some snacks to eat and came back to hall where mom and aunt were seated.. as I reached my aunt, I could see that she was staring at my cock and again she told mom that kata lund bohot accha dikhta hein na ( cut looks looks cute rite ).. as she said this, mom came near me and took my cock in her hand and lifted it up and said, haan dekho accha dikhta hein ( see it looks good ) I dodnt expect this, while my aunt also took her hand and caught hold of my erect cock and just stoked it once or twice !

After a while, I told mom that I will stay in the bedroom till I have to take bath.. mom said, no wat will you do alone in the bedroom, sit here in front of us and talk to us, I guess she forgot that I was naked or maybe she purpose fully wanted to parade me naked n front of my aunt... I stayed in front of them for an hour after which aunt went to her home and mom gave me a bath ..
[+] 1 user Likes kingmaster's post
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
wooow nice
same happened when I was young .Before my father sister got married she was staying with us and we were all using the same bathroom. The bathroom was not locked and once i was bathing and she came in to fetch some water . I was all wet with my undies . My cock also was on her view .I remember she was close to my cock with the hose filling the bucket. My cock was hard and she was seeing it. She was not feeling ashamed at all and was enjoying the view.

Then she took my clothes from another bucket where  had put it and  told me to take off my undies, she will wash it. I instantly removed it , I was also hot. My cock was hard and sprang out as a removed my undies. I saw her look at my cock and giggled and went away with my clothes.

I was still very young at that time ;)
When i was younger, i saw more than a few times my mom would do oil massage to my older cousin before his bath who was staying with us for studies. I think they both thought i was too young to notice. He was not naked when she used to do that.. he used to wear that VIP frenchie type underwear. he would wear that a lot around my mom but never infront of others. im sure they did something naughty with each other.
We had been to my mom's sister home which is in my native. I was around 20 or 21 yrs I guess. Since it was an ancestral house it is a old house which didnt have bathroom to take bath. I and my mom went there for vacation and when I went there, I was wondering that there is no bathrooms and people in the home are bathing in back yard. Ladies also bath there by covering their bodies with petty-coat. That was fine because there is no chance to see there private parts. But I was shocked that my aunt's son who is my elder cousin was bathing without covering his body. He is around an year elder than me and he was not bothered about his nudity, even his mom, my mom and all his family members were watching him nude, that seemed really shocking to me. By watching it I thought that how my mom would react when I bath and if she sees me naked. I really wanted to see my Aunt and mom's reactions when she would watch me naked. And this would be the good chance for me to flash my cock to my Aunt and the neighbors as well.

So that evening I decided to bath so my mom is doing some work in the backyard. I went there and I asked my mom that I need to bath. She said here there will be no bathrooms so you should bath here. I asked her how can I bath here? She said that's not a matter and no need to be shy in-front of your Aunt even your elder cousin is bathing here it's not a big deal. So I decided to bath infront of my Aunt and mom full nude. My heart started beating fast. I slowly went there, I removed my shirt and I slowly started removing my short. My Aunt and mom are watching me.. Aunt was very near to me but mom was a bit at far, not so far as well, a lil far wen cmpared to Aunt. I slowly removed my short and standing there with my underwear, this is the time to show my mature body to Aunt and mom and see how they react so I removed my underwear. I was now standing nude with an erection, I started my bath and both my Aunt and mom saw me. My Aunt was shocked by seeing me like that, she had her eyes locked on my cock, I later realized that it was because I had a cut cock and her son was uncut, it seemed to me that my Aunt liked to see my cut cock.

She stared at my privates, by watching her stunning expression I stopped cleaning my body and looked facing both mom and Aunt. My Aunt then saw my face and said continue your bath no need to feel shy, no one will come here, even if someone will come, they will like to see you in this naked condition ! Then I continued bathing there and after some time my mom also came near to me and had a close look at my cock. I forgot my towel and undies inside the house. So I asked my mom to bring them, mom replied that, We both have seen you fully naked now when you were taking bath, there is nothing to hide from us now, you can go inside and get dressed like this only, I felt my mom wanted me to parade naked and I did that, I slowly walked in front of my aunt and mom with an erection.. my aunt made fun of my erect cock that someone else is walking in front of you and both mom and aunt had a good laugh !

As I was about to enter the house, one of the neighbor girl came outside from the house, it seemed that she came in search of my aunt to get some grocery.. the girl was more or less of the same age as me.. there I was standing naked in front of the girl who was dressed, as expected she started to scan my body and her eyes were glued on my cock.. My Aunt came near and she didnt bother to send the girl away, she just let the girl watch me naked.. I felt shy, covered my cock and ran inside..
[+] 2 users Like kingmaster's post