Adultery My Sexy Buxom Wife And The Servants
My Sexy Buxom Wife And The Servants by JuneKumar

All credit to original author.

Dear friends, this is a true story which took place in Assam. I am Samar and my wife is Manasi aged about 32 years. Like most Assamese girls Manasi is quite beautiful, a bit on the plumper side with a stunning figure of 38-26-40 height (medium height) 5ft 2 inches and 65kg. Right from the time of our marriage I wanted her to be sexy and well maintained. I used to send her to gym, yoga classes for swimming and I also urged her to go to beauty parlours on a regular basis. I also imported costly medicines for her to enlarge her boobs, thighs and rare cosmetics for skin and complexion. Her most attractive feature is her smooth, silky and soft milky white complexion, big up thrust boobs, quite difficult to hide in clothes, heavy buttocks and huge fleshy thighs. She resembles an American blonde girl or rather a full woman and a sex bomb like the actress Huma Khan.

Manasi is a simple girl but loves sex and I taught her many things. I trained her on the art of sex which you will find out here and techniques to please me in bed and how to be fully submissive and cooperative. I would like to share with you her story how she was intimately used by our servant Saikat and his friends Mulla, Bashir Ali and Dhanpat and the best part is that not only she performed very well but her affairs helped make her more wanton.

Saikat was about 66 years of age but he looked 55 and he had a huge body weighing about 100 kgs, ugly looking with tobacco-stained teeth. He had coal black complexion, was hairy and looked like an Indian raw wrestler with huge arms and legs. He was in fact a wrestler in his native village in Bangladesh. He had married thrice. His two elder wives had died and his third one lived in Dhaca. He shifted to Assam for work because wrestling was not giving him a good earning. It was just about a week he was employed by me for cooking. He had been out of home for about a year and he was sex-starved.

It was around the third day I found him peeping into the bathroom when Manasi was bathing and I knew instantly that his intentions were doubtful. I couldn’t decide on what his inner intentions were so I decided to test him out. I had a lot of sexy snaps of Manasi and from this collection I selected some decent saree snaps of Manasi alongwith one in a skimpy two-piece bikini which showed all her body quite well and I carelessly left them in a place where Saikat would find them. That evening when I came from office, I found that the snap of Manasi in bikini was missing. I was sure he had taken it

Saikat lived in the servant quarters, a single room in the outskirts of the compound. When I was sure he wasn’t around I decided to go to his room to find out. It wa around 8pm and quite dark. I reached the servant room and there was light inside and I peeped into the room. What I saw shocked me! Saikat was masturbating. A huge black cock in hand he was rubbing it up and down in slow delicate motions. In front of him on the table was a glass of cheap liquor and Manasi’s bikini snap kept upright against the liquor bottle! He adored her!

Several thoughts came to my mind instantly. First it wa his massive phallus, which was a good 9 inches long and about an inch and half wide, the grayish-pink head glistening with pre cum. I got a gut feeling that soon it would be churning Manasi’s cunt with that thing. He was preparing for the great onslaught.

Again, I was feeling an anger creep up my spine as to how a low caste dirty old guy, her father’s age could even think of having Manasi as his lover and fucker in bed? I thought on how I could allow such things to happen? However, his cock had a sort of mesmerizing effect on me and I felt guilty to think that I wanted to see how Manasi would take it inside her soft juicy cunt.

Siaikat usually comes to our room at about 9pm to give the milk glasses. So at around 8.30 I asked Manasi to put on a tiny bra and nothing more than a delightfully short plated skirt. I selected these myself, specially selecting the tiniest ones available in her almirah. Manasi obediently went to the bathroom, changed and emerged. Wow! What a look! She was practically naked! Both her boobs ballooned out of her bra almost fully except for the nipples. Below the black skirt hardly covered her naked pussy! I was preparing her for the dammed servant!

“Saikat will come now” she protested. “So what?” I replied, “you think he hasn’t seen a woman?” “he has three wives” I added to convince her. “Three?” she muttered with wide eyes knowing the truth for the first time. “But I feel shy, I am almost naked.” “Come on babe, be a sport” I consoled her.
[+] 2 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Just then Saikat entered the room. His mouth opened wide to see her like that and I pretended to be engrossed in a book. Manasi was standing before him showing him everything and I could see his eyes roam over her body lewdly. It was apparent that he loved to see her so obscenely dressed.

“Memsaab, can you come to the kitchen? I have to show you something,” he was inviting naked Manasi to see her well. “You go to the kitchen” I ordered her and don’t disturb me I will sleep now I’m tired,” I said. “Saikat, see that you learn where what is kept in the kitchen, Manasi will show you.” “ji Saabji jaroor” “Come memsaab” he ordered her and she obediently followed him out of the room.

I followed an instant later. I heard the kitchen door being locked from inside, but I knew from where I could peep in.

Saikat did not waste even a minute on formalities. The big guy was behind her, his hands thrust under her arms cupping the exposed breasts. He was pulling her onto his front. I was sure his cock was firmly wedged between her buttocks. His face was dazed. The feel of her big soft boobs were maddening him immensely. It had all happened quite suddenly, I could make out from a look at Manasi’s startled wide-eyed face. She had not imagined that the servant would do this.

“Saikatji (she called him that out of respect for a man as old as her father), what are you doing?” she gasped, unable to fathom what was happening
“Memsaab just keep still, let us enjoy” he gasped, running his palms over the flair of her breasts. “Please don’t do this” Manasi begged.

“I can’t leave you Memsaab, you are so beautiful and from the first day I saw these balls I knew I had to make them mine.” He muttered through clenched teeth.

Her hands crept up to her chest, trying to dislodge his hands while her ears were turning red in shame. Hard as she tried she could hardly move within his massive gorilla-like arms. It was impossible to dislodge his huge hands. At first he felt the size, shape and smoothness of her big boobs then he started to knead them with more power. The pressure increased as his animal instincts got aroused and Manasi started to moan. Though she did not want to make a noise the sounds came instinctively, as rough mature hands vulgarly groped her full tender balls.

“Saab is there in the house” I heard her mutter under her gasping breaths. So! It meant if I was not there she would let him do it! The black guy was exciting her expertly. Soon her hands fell to her sides as she offered her boobs to him freely. Seeing a quick abject surrender, Saikat was overjoyed and in a quick move he ripped off the bra she was wearing so that her naked breasts bounced out into his waiting palms. He threw the bra on the floor. He held her wrists and guided them behind his head. Manasi was now standing with arms raised and both her naked boobs thrust upwards defiantly, the grape-like nipples rising erect because of the crude fondling. Now he could hold them freely. “That’s better Memsaab” he grinned at her, pleased.

“These are lovely, Memsaab” he hissed, digging his black pudgy fingers into the soft raised mounds. “This is how I want you” he blurted. “Give them to me…. Aaaaah” Her boobs were now at his mercy. “Slowly please…” she begged. Instead he molested them harder making her cry out. “You need good massage, Memsaab, to keep them fit” he cried, “ and I will help you every day to keep them in shape. Besides you are not a small girl you are a woman and you have to give me a feel of your balls like this” he exclaimed. “Am I right?” he asked her. She was quiet. “Answer me! I like a talking partner.” “Yeees” Manasi replied helplessly. “Will you give them to me for daily massage, Memsaab?” he asked her. I heard her whisper a “Yes.”

The sight of the huge black hands squeezing her milk pots was quite arousing because I was sure that the fellow had never touched such big and beautiful breasts and that too of a full bodied woman. Moreover she was offering them to him with raised arms and full cooperation. He was not going to leave her easily. His squeezes of her easily accessible breasts were now more profound, harder and the kneading was harsh. Her big chubby balls looked small in his big palms. He crushed them vigorously and pulled them outwards as if to uproot them from her chest.

Manasi’s head rolled back on his chest as she resigned to her fate. She just gasped and moaned. He molested her for a good twenty minutes till her boobs had turned red. He kept on asking her how she liked the massage and she would just nod in acknowledgement. I knew that Manasi had not got such treatment before, it was the first time and from her expression I could guess that she had come to orgasm at least twice.

In a jiffy he removed the lungi he was wearing and placed his hard cock between her nude buttocks. The contact was almost immediate because the rather too short skirt didn’t hinder the movements at all. He nudged his torso closer to her rubbing his dong on the soft flesh of her buttocks.
[+] 3 users Like vault's post
Like Reply
They were having sex. Manasi’s face was florid with shame, humiliation, despair and she just closed her eyes as if to shut off the low caste repulsive guy but the feel of a raw man as old as her father, against her body with his pennies between her plump ass was making her hot and randy. The closeness of their bodies was making them both get terribly aroused and none of them could refrain from that primal sexual need to have intercourse.

One hand was on her breast while one sneaked down to her crotch which was easily available for him and he felt her pussy. It was the secret feminine place which he wanted to dig into with love and lust. His face lit up as the feel of her fleshy pussy promised for good things to come. And a mature guy like him could easily evaluate a woman’s sexiness from the feel of her pussy. She winced as the strange hands passionately groped her private part. He caught one of her wrist and guided it to his manhood. Her hand jerked off once or twice but he was persistent. At last she held it. Manasi had accepted him! My heart leaped. I knew not whether it was for repulsion or a strange desire to see her get boned by this dirty low-caste dude.

His hands went on crumbling the squashy boobs which he got for the first time. Slowly he edged her towards the kitchen table.

I saw him apply spit on his black bonner and also lavishly on her cunt lips. Then he ordered “take it Meemsaab, take it. It is yours.”

My heart skipped a beat. She was actually guiding the huge pole to her cunt. “Aaaaah” he cried as he entered her inch by inch till he split her insides to hitherto unknown proportions. “Aaaaaaaaah” Manasi too added to his cries. Soon he was right inside my wife upto the hilt. Then he did a strange thing. He pulled it out and inserted into her in a hard single shove. The force was so great and animalistic that Manasi bent forward, mouth open in awe and eyes wide, crying like a goat which had its throat cut.

“You like it Memsaab?” he hissed. Manasi could only nod. She meant yes. He withdrew fully and rammed her repeatedly as if to prime her and prepare her for cosy sexual action.Manasi had another shattering orgasm and I bet her pussy was fully wet.

He fucked her slowly with full deep strokes enjoying her slimy warmth. “You like it?” he repeated. He held her hair pulling her head roughly backwards, nuzzling on her neck “answer me.” “Yes Saikatji” I heard her say. “Good Memsaab, I like a talking woman.” “Tell me what you like.” “This is the first time I’m taking a ***** cock” she uttered shamelessly. “I’m the first?” “Yes.” She replied. He liked it. Indeed it was the first time Manasi was taking cock of another man.

He held her in a tight, intimate embrace resting her against the kitchen table and began to stroke her fervently. Manasi held onto the edges of the table with her hands and braced as hard as she could to take the heavy masculine thrusts or her tormenting wrestler. She just groaned and croaked like a frog as the servant defiled and degraded her. She was now his property, his cock had succeeded in bringing her down from a high-class Meemsaab to his level- his sex whore. Their bodies were like one, (a black against a white), only his bums moving back and forth. He was in a trance because Manasi felt very good this way and I knew it. He was a lucky guy to get such a young, charming and voluptuous wife for fucking.

Suddenly her body quivered in another orgasm. I could tell it from her face and I had never seen her blush so much before. She was loving all of it. Finally he held her waist and jammed his front upon her impaling her fully with his swelling tool and when he was sure that he was all the way up inside her he ejaculated into her. He filled Manasi with copious amounts of raw powerful semen. I saw his body quiver and his buttocks twinge and shudder in spasms and I knew that he was fertilizing her womb. Suddenly all was still, his work was done, he had corrupted his loving Memsaab, and both of them just stood there attached like dogs, taking deep breaths and relishing each other’s body warmth.

“Tomorrow I’ll take you to my room” he said. It was more of an order. “You have to come Memsaab.” “Ok” she replied. “I need a woman like you,” he stated, “I’ve had no sex in a year.”

“Saikatji, how you stayed without sex?” I heard Manasi ask him. “At least now I have you, Memsaab, we will enjoy life. Will you give me pleasure?” he asked. I saw his pelvis move as he was stroking his cock again inside her. Manasi’s cooperation had given him a hard-on again. “Answer me Memsaab, will you pleasure me from now onwards?” “Saikatji you have already fucked me, I am like your daughter,” Manasi spoke. “I have to obey you.” “O thanks Memsaab” he grinned in joy.
Like Reply
Nice plz keep on updating
Like Reply
Hot story. Waiting for more updates
Like Reply
It was a good thing that I knew the plans made by Saikat our servant. He wanted to enjoy my young, beautiful wife alone in his private room without interferences. I did not want to be a spoil sport nor did I want to miss the fun so I spent a good sum of money to install some Infrared (ability to see even if the lights were off) CCTV cameras with microphone in all the rooms including the servant’s shed. I had them concealed appropriately. For this reason I am able to relate to you the facts behind the scenes.

Manasi, having promised Saikat to meet him in his room had to plan up an excuse to give me for going out alone at night. I was inwardly elated, wondering how my wife would plan it all out. All throughout the day I pretended to be busy with work but I noticed her carefully. She was pensive and moody, quite jittery from her crude but rather erotic encounter the previous night. Obviously she had enjoyed what had transpired between her and the servant.

At around 6 PM she came up to me and said “dear I got to tell you something.” “Sure” I replied, excited hoping that my over excitement would not show. “You know Rupa, my friend, her husband has gone on a tour and she wants me to go and spend the night with her,” she told me having planned it all out. “The main reason is that her kid is not well and we will be taking her to the doctor.” The plan was undoubtedly brilliant! “My-my you have to be with her then” I pretended to be rather serious. So this was her clever ruse!

Manasi selected a black g-string bikini and I recognized it instantly. I had presented it to her from Mumbai. It was sleeveless, backless and cut very low in front. The straps were merely strings and all in all it was nothing more than a bra. The blouse was infact a G-string top which hardly covered anything. Her boobs were almost revealed fully in this thing except the nipples. Next she wore an equally flimsy panty consisting of strings and a black triangular patch in front. Over this bikini she donned a transparent white silk saree. “Wow! she looked nude gorgeous and irresistible a real sex-bomb or an item-girl. I could not help wondering what would be the implications if I sent her out like that on a crowded bus or to a party or picnic with my friends. What excited me more was the fact that she had always been hesitant to wear this dress before me, complaining that it was too tiny, but now she was wearing it for the servant. I was sure the old guy would be totally floored once he saw her in this stunning outfit! Like a good wife she covered herself in a big shawl when she came to me to bid farewell. I pretended that I was totally unconcerned about the reality of her plans.

The servant’s shed was on the boundary of the compound, quite a distance from the house and it was not possible to see whether she went to the shed or out through the gate into the street so the stage was ideally set for her. Saikat opened the door. I saw on camera that she had removed the shawl somewhere on the way and she was showing herself in full glory to him. The saree too was partially down revealing a good portion of her boobs. He was smiling, eyes lighting up in joy, sticking to her delightfully open bosom. He closed the door and hugged her from behind. “Thanks for coming, memsaab” he repeated over and over again. His hands groped her boobs from behind. He discovered that his play-balls were almost naked and he went wild! No words were spoken. He was just mauling her breasts like a mad man, as though he was continuing his previous night’s adventure. I could see Manasi stand there as if hypnotized and her eyes closing impulsively as she let the sex-hungry man rove his hands over her. “Memsaab, I love you,” he hissed. “Call me Manasi” I heard her say. “Oooo Manasi darling…. “he muttered over his breath. He squeezed her boobs crudely for a long time making the most of the opportunity.

After about 10 minutes of manipulation he removed the saree from her shoulders and that is when he saw her bra-like wear. “Wow Manasi,” he beamed, “you are dressed lovely, this is enough for you what is the saree for?” saying so he started to unwind her saree. In an instant Manasi stood before him in only the g-string bikini and he ogled at her lewdly. “This is how I want you all the time dear” he stated. “You better get dressed in this way for me always and not a stitch more” he remarked more like an order. Manasi nodded but he wasn’t satisfied. “Answer me! I told you I like a talking woman” he barked crudely, “OK Saikatji Ill dress as you say” she replied. “That’s better now come and sleep with me” he invited her leading her to his bed. He didn’t even allow her to pick up the saree, he held her waist and took her to the bed.
Like Reply
After they sat down on the dirty disheveled bed he brought out a bottle from under his bed. It was cheap, local liquor. “Take some” he ordered and pushed the bottle to her mouth. Manasi was not adept to such drinks but he forcibly held her by her hair and made her swallow a lot of it. She chocked and spluttered but she was defenseless against him. He made her drink almost a quarter of it. The idea was clear. He wanted her drunk. He thrust one hand around her gripping her boobs and took a few swigs himself and then pulling her onto him he fed her more liquor. He was kneading her breasts with rude force. “Please Saikatji, slowly” she begged. “ Come on Manasi you are not a little girl but a full woman and you should know how to offer your boobs to a man” he told her. She gave up and just bit her lips as he mauled her soft mounds. After about six minutes she was feeling sexed-up, tipsy and was a bit intoxicated, which I could make out. She swayed in his arms as if in a stupor. Slowly he rolled her onto the bed and ripped off her bra and panty rendering her fully naked for him. He thrust a dirty high pillow under her buttocks to raise her to a suitable height. Then like a tormented animal in heat, he mounted her between her legs.

He was ready with his thick, coal-black fully erect and pulsating like a hungry snake. “Spread your legs wide” he ordered her and take your chocolate.” Manasi obeyed. She closed her eyes, spread her legs wide as possible to accommodate the huge black man and with one hand she guided the pole to her pussy. I was sure it was wet because I had enough experience with Manasi to tell that she was ready to receive him. “Wait,” he cried suddenly as if something had gone wrong,“look at me Manasi, I want to see your eyes.” He was a professional. Although he was from a low class he knew how to reap pleasure of a woman. I realized that he was a womanizer and a sexual expert who knew how to take pleasure and how to manipulate his female. His next words confirmed my views. “I like to see you taking in my cock.”

He thrust his palms under her gripping her buttocks and rammed her hard. He wanted to insert in a single stroke. First time Manasi gasped, her polished finger nails digging into his shoulders. It did not go in fully – it was that big, but in the second thrust he lodged it fully into her. All the while Manasi looked at his face blushing in shame and a feeling of degradation. Her body shuddered to accommodate him inside her. She let out sobs of love as the huge guy entered and defiled her. Every inch of his phallus was buried into her cunt and I could assume that he had opened up her pussy like never before. The pillow under her buttocks helped to offer her cunt completely to him. The huge beast sank into her soft body thoroughly pinning her to the dirty bed. His hands now crept to her boobs he gripped them hard and slept with his face beside her cheeks. He was not moving yet. I was sure he was enjoying the feel of her hot pussy tightening around his shaft. He groaned as if in acknowledgement to my thoughts. “Aaaaaa gggrrrr.”

All of a sudden everything was still like a lull before a storm. “Aaaaah that feels good” he stammered. I was shocked! Manasi was indulging in Kaam Yog or the skills of Kama Yoga! (I had made her an exponent of this unique art of Kama Yog, where a woman learns or rather practices to manipulate her cunt around a man’s inserted cock.) Repeated performance with me had made her quite capable in this art form. In the wildest of my dreams I had never imagined that she would perform it for this guy! She could hardy move under his massive weight but I could make out her quivering buttoks as she tried short upward jerks from below and at the same time squeezed and unsqueezed her cunt against his inserted cock. “That feels lovely dear….. come on…. Break my lund.. oooooh” he wheezed out. “Wow, who taught you?” he asked her. “My husband” Manasi replied. “Wow wow wow” he hissed “come on come on pleasure me dear I am your husband now,” he cried in the ecstasy of her profound carnal maneuvers.

He began to deliver long, deep and full strokes in a slow rhythmic manner feeling her femininity. “It’s like you are milking my cock with your cunt, Manasi, its great ….. come grip me tighter, my cock is for you.” They fucked for about ten minutes enjoying each other. In a voluntary gesture Manasi began to rub her fleshy, satiny thighs across his flanks much in the way she did for me and a thing I liked. Saikat liked it too and increased his speed. I could make out from his face that her active participation was exciting him immensely. His eyes had rolled back on his head as he began to relish the soft receptive female body under him.
Like Reply
I had always wondered how a huge wrestler led a sex life considering his enormous weight and speculated how it was possible for a woman to make love in this position, lying under his bulk and what her experiences would be like. Now seeing my own wife in such a situation was indeed erotic. I realized that it was a good exercise for her and the heavy hips delivering full blooded strokes in her cunt was extremely stimulating for her. There was no escape for her but to receive his ferocious lunges with open cunt. I was writhing in a sublime sensuality, because I knew exactly how good the guy was feeling in fucking her. Beads of sweat were forming on her face, forehead and brows and she was moaning continuously. It was not mouth-uttered sound but noise that erupted in her throat as he thrashed her cunt with virile intensity. It was a crude, raw and passionate fucking. I realized that a woman could take such a fuck if she were in the right aroused mood.

Saikat could not refrain from ejaculating inside her but his keen experience was enough to delay the inevitable. I realized that whenever he felt like cumming he would slow down considerably until the feeling was gone than start all over again. So his fuck went on and on and I was nothing in comparison to this guy! I was jealous and I envied him. These guys can really fuck but do not get good females to sleep with. Saikat was dammed lucky to have a full bodied woman like Manasi as his permanent fuck-mate.

Occasionally he would stop to take a swig from the liquor bottle and he would feed her also and I watched her take booze like never before. The drink was making her warm and more cooperative. She must have come to orgasm several times during their fornication because she just lay back waiting for him to deluge her with his sperm.

Believe it or not he fucked her for not less than an hour. In the end it came. What a climax! The great black body latched onto the white one below and then there was no movement at all. Everything was still. The abdominal muscles cramped in his body, his buttocks spasmed and I could easily guess that he was flooding her with his seed fertilizing her womb for the second time in 24 hours. He slumped over he totally spent but still attached and they slept like that.

I gave myself a break. I was so heated up that I realised I would have to meet my colleague Rani for a good fuck but not before I watched all that was to transpire in the filthy servant shed. When I went back to my console I could see that both Manasi and Saikat has risen too and had had washes in the attached bathroom. Manasi was naked. He had not allowed her to dress. After freshening he was ready and heaving and he took her to bed again and this timehe made Manasi ride him. “I want you to fuck me like a good pros, Manasi” he stated as she sat on his phallus. He pulled her down onto his chest till her breasts were squashed against his chest. “Fuck me like this” he ordered.

Manasi lay prone on his black belly and made her movements. Her buttocks rose and fell as if lubricating his black rod. “Faster” he snapped and she romped him with all her might. “Also milk me like you did.” She stopped and expertly manipulated her cunt around his virile shaft. His reaction was instantaneous. “Good good come on do it do it keep doing it ..” he beamed. He relaxed. Manasi was thorough. “lovely he remarked in adulation.

Soon she had excited him beyond control. He sat up on the bed pulling her onto his lap in an inserted position and began to stroke her violently. He gripped her buttocks hard and rammed his manhood into her with brute force making her yelp. “like it?” he asked. “yes yes yes” was her answer. “Give me your juice again” she cried in severe sexual heat. Her words worked like an aphrodisiac and he clutched her torso onto his front and ejaculate into her again for the second time.
Like Reply
wow really good story
[+] 2 users Like ronylol's post
Like Reply
great story, keep updated
Like Reply
Super story.....good narration
Like Reply
Any chance of update coming?
Like Reply
(08-05-2020, 05:45 AM)dragonslair Wrote: Any chance of update coming?

No, this was all the original author wrote.
[+] 1 user Likes vault's post
Like Reply