Adultery The sky has cleared
Kuddos to all the talented writers here. This is a true story with few additions to satisfy reader’s appetite. I have planned to write it in multiple episodes to keep it interesting and to make sure the theme of the story doesn’t deviate from its plot. Suggestions are welcome. Without further ado let’s start the story.

My name is Krish. I love my wife more than anything else. I am an entrepreneur and own multiple franchises. A beautiful wife, a posh lifestyle and respect in the society. I have everything that even any man of my age would be jealous of. God has gifted me everything in life except one thing. Children.

We have tried multiple doctors and all of them told one thing. My wife is capable to bear a child. Problem lies with me. My sperm has reduced motility and so I wasn’t capable temporarily to bear a child. Doctors suggested with good diet and exercise I can develop myself into a capable father. 

As a person I used to be low in self esteem from childhood. My mother ran away with my father’s friend when I was 12. Because of this I was subjected to humiliation near my house and at school. Father remarried and my step mom is very friendly to me. But I couldn’t feel the same love I felt with mom. When my step mom gave birth to a girl child, I started feeling the little love I got as also reduced. I could feel jealous of my step sister and try to stay out most of the time spending time with my friends. 

After my schooling, I wanted to join a college far away from my village to get some exposure. I had to stay in hostel for the first time. First 2 months were difficult but I started coping with it and enjoying the new found freedom. I could do whatever I want without restrictions from my father. I developed close friendship with 3 people. Aravind, Vish, Sudhan. Vish’a father was the chairman of the college. So everyone knew our gang. He is the only student who used to own an ambassador car which was very famous in the 90’s. 

Because of too much freedom and money in hand, we tried all things what an average adolescent will want to try. Smoking weed and going to class became a routine. Every day evening after college all 4 of us will meet in my room in hostel since other 3 are dayscholars. They had the habit of drinking which was very new to me. Initially I avoided drinking but in matter of a days I too started tasting beer. This became a routine and within matter of months I was getting habituated to tasting whiskey.

While on one such night,
Vish- Guys, it’s just boring to drink and spend our nights sleeping. We should taste all pleasures god had gifted us..

Me- aren’t we doing all already.. smoking, drinking, what not!?

Aravind- Haha man. I think u haven’t gotten exposed  to the experience of pleasure a girl’s body can give.. 

Sudhan- Seriously Krish!? U are a virgin??

Me- No No! I have done few kissing with my neighbour girl and that’s it. My father is very strict and I can’t expect such things from my village girls.

Vish- So it’s time to lose ur virginity Krish!!!

Me- No not today.. We all are drunk and not in our senses. Let’s just call it a day and sleep here.

Aravind- Such a boring guy.. Don’t call us ur friends man. What are friends for!! We will take care.. come with us. 

Me- Fine guys. Let’s see what am missing..! 

And that decision changed my life completely. All the suffering that am going through now in my life is because of that nights blunder. 

Will post in next update.. updates will be quick based on the responseSmile
Keep reading!
[+] 1 user Likes Sid459's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Well you got our attention. Let us see what happens next
Like Reply
Waiting
Like Reply
Your story theme selected is adultery -

1)  Is it going to be knowingly or unkowingly to hubby      
2) Will hubby's past blunder come back to haunt him in present [like friends blackmailing him with photos of his "sessions"] or Hubby cooperate freely

update, update, update, update, update.........................................And how is wifey - Pls describe her in detail
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply