Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
Heart 
I am relaxing on my bed in my bedroom fully naked with a guy on top of me and his mouth on my left pink cherry top nipple and and his head on my breast. We are full of sweat because of the fucking marathon which we had till now and my fingers were going through his hair and we are on our own thoughts and than I have asked him
Subbu havent you got bored of fucking me almost everyday from last7 months even when my husband was around in the house? Havent you got anyone else to fuck around apart from me?”

His mouth left my nipple and he came to my face and kissed me on my lips for sometime and answered “ I am trying for 2 more housewives like you from last 2-3 months but still they are not yet ready for a fuck. What to do?”

I felt a bit of jealousy cause he is getting to fuck me whenever he wants, I am even giving him chances even when my husband was around and still he is searching for outside sex. Am I not good enough for him, Am I not doing him enough? I am giving him money whenever he needs. I blow him almost everyday even if he not reciprocates by my sucking my pussy and immediately I have realized what am I thinking being a wife of someone and thinking that some other person is not getting satisfied. What have I become? I have to try to get rid of him. So, I asked him

Why whats the reason? What is she waiting for? Date for first night?”
Subbu: “No she is crying whenever I try to do anything and its a big mood off for me”
Me: “Why is she crying? What did you do?”
Subbu: “Nothing Just like you I got a video of her and I have blackmailed her a fuck and its been 3 months still she is not ready. And the other girl is ok for kisses and hugs but nothing more. Where as for you all I had to do is ask and you were on the bed with me the next day to till now fucking with me everyday. So even if I want to leave you I cant and do you know no Rand will ever suck a dick like you. The way you maintain eye contact with me while sucking the dick, the way you take my whole dick in your mouth. The way you suck my balls ….”

He kept on explaining my talents of sucking his dick and I am in my thoughts. What he said was true, All he has to do on that day is showing my fucking video with my than boyfriend to me and blackmailed me for a fuck. I have asked for 1 day time and the next day I have agreed and he fucked me there on the couch in the hall. Even I could have avoided all this by crying. Anyway To be specific he has fucked me in almost every corner of this house, whereas my husband has fucked me on my bed and I think on table once. What have I become? Before marriage I was not even touched by a man. 

Now I have multiple partners and I thought of the day when all this has first started and in the mean while Subbu was in full mood and started to fuck me again in doggy style which is our favorite position where my boobs were hanging and will move like pendulum with his every shot like to and fro and he can press them whenever he wants. He has reached the deeper parts of my pussy in countless times, still his 7 inch dick is giving me the same satisfaction from the first day it entered into my pussy. He was in full swing and even I am moaning with his fuck. I have surrendered my full body to him to do whatever he liked but my mind was in the place where everything has started.

[Image: ketika-sharma-romantica-nuvvu-nenu-e-ksh...e-song.jpg]
[+] 5 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Great start.......Keep posting update...
Like Reply
Wow.. super start nanba...
Like Reply
nice update
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post
Like Reply
Nice start
Like Reply
Part 2:
          I went window shopping on that fateful day and before that I have seen norms here in this site to give our sizes and descriptions and our background info. So, I am Dipa. I am  not going to give my full name or my place for the obvious reasons. I am 5 ft 6 and 55 kg and I have white skin tone. I got married just after my graduation and coming from a strict orthodox rich family I couldn't say anything then. My husband, he is just like any ordinary husband. We have our own imports and exports business and we are a well to do family with a good reputation. We live in his ancestral home, which is a bit old and we don't have much luxuries there but he wants us to stay there because it's his lucky house for all the business deals. Even our sex life is not exciting we rarely have sex that to mostly missionary and just few experiments. He really like to fuck me but time never permits because he handles everything by himself and he never trusts anyone. So he has to be everywhere and that directly affected our sexual life.

So, coming to that particular day. I went window shopping and got into a clothing store and tried a few things and suddenly I met my college friend Ritika. I have not seen her after college and that's almost 4 years now. She has changed completely, she used to be traditional like me but now she is sexy and hot like hell and she is with her husband Anand. I have not attended her marriage because I was not allowed by my parents to travel alone. So, from there we went to a coffee shop and we talked for 2 hours i think and then she invited me to her house as she is also staying in the same city as me.

On one fine day I felt bored in the house, so I called her saying that I am coming to your house and asked for an address. I think she felt a little uncomfortable when I told her I was coming to see her, but again I thought it's my imagination. So, I got ready in a saree and went to her flat and I called her after reaching her apartment and her husband came to receive me. He showed me the way and is walking behind me and I can sense that he is looking at my ass. Even his stares are making me uncomfortable. Anyway i went to her house and she greeted me well, but i think she is a bit tense and i am not sure why. Immediately after our greetings our husband went to her and kissed her deep for 1 full minute in my presence and that made me uncomfortable and after that he hit her hard on her ass and groped while looking into my eyes and left to his room saying that you girls enjoy. I doesn’t like his behaviour but i didn’t say that to my friend. 

We started talking about some random topics and in between she said she will be bring something for me to eat and went to kitchen. It was more than 15 min and she is still in kitchen, i thought she has some work and may be i could help. So, i went to kitchen and the scene there has suprised me. There  on the slab floor both ritika and anand were fucking like mad and i just stood till in shock and i think in few seconds ritika looked at me and said casually that dipa give us few minutes we are almost done and again they started fucking in my presense and anand started talking yeah dipa even i am almost done and increased his force and she started moaning loudly now as even i know that they are fucking and i was still there and anand suddenly looked at me in my eyes and started fucking her. This freaked me out and i started to run and i that haste i went into their bedroom. And this has shocked me even more, there is a marriage picture of ritika on the wall and the man who is fucking ritika in kitchen is not the same person on the wall. That's when i have realized that she is cheating on his husband and thats the reason she is uncomfortable of my presense, but than why should she has to fuck him  in my presense. All this questions had heated mind and to top that i have not had sex from many days and after that seeing a live fuck show is not good for my body. I felt really horny seeing their fuck and the kinky cheating wife stuff went to be a real turn on to me.

[Image: 1st-Kitchen-sex.jpg]

Now I realised why Anand is looking at me. Oh no his name is not anand right. While I am thinking about all these I think they took more time than they said and heard her moans for some time and she came to the room searching for me and she felt embarrassed when I saw her marriage pic. She started explaining the reason behind that is her husband is in the merchant navy and he comes once in 10 months to a year and he stays for a month and goes away again. So she joined gym and started doing few more things to kill the time and the guy out is my gym coach Rocky Rakesh. He got to know about Anand and from then he started to seduce me in gym and gradually even i have given chances to him and now he stays her with me and goes out only when anand is back. She asked me not to think bad about her because of this and i said its your choice ritika, who am i to judge all these things. She is also insecure about him leaving her, because she is completely addicted to sex and she cant do with anyone else. So she never says no to him and thats the reason when he started to strip me kitchen i have not said no even with you in the house. I dont like to see him with anyone apart me, so i satify him in whatever way he likes. So that we wont look at any other women. I just want to say that his intentions towards me are not good, but hearing all this i didnt say that. Because she might feel bad about that.

After sometime we came out of that room and went to kitchen again and she has given me a naughty smile after getting there and even i laughed at her and i went to fridge to drink water and rocky came from behind and hit me on the ass and couldn't speak because of water in my mouth and i spilled it outside because of this sudden molestation. I want to slap him immediately, but stopped myself thinking about ritika. He is smiling at me after that. I want to leave this place immediately but she is not letting me to go. I have stayed there for 1 more hour and as i have not said anything to him about that ass slap, He took that as, i am ok with it and started molesting me for 1 whole hour when she is not looking and i couldn't do anything. He stood near me in kitchen and on the name of helping he started to press my ass, my hip without ritika knowing it and to save my boobs from him i had to let go my hips and ass because i am not able to stop him without ritika knowing.

I am already horny after watching their fuck and now this i am completely turned on. So i went silent and become a passive participant on his sexual assault on me. I am waiting for alone time with him so that i can give him a strong dose. But before i realize she left the room he came from behind and inserted his hand inside my pallu and started to press my boobs on top of my jacket and this is first time some one else other than my husband has touched there. I wanted to slap him hard when ritika goes out but i am begging him now to leave my boobs. But he started playing with them and he traced my nipples even with my bra on. My hands were on top of his hand to remove that, but its of no use and i started to cry to leave him. But i still feel horny and suddenly we left one boob and inserted his hand in my saree and went directly to my pussy and fingered there and said i need to clean shave there, so shave it and i didnt respond to that. So, he inserted his 2nd finger inside my pussy and asked me to acknowledge what he said. If not i am going to fuck you here in her presence. So i said “yes i will clean shave my pussy for you” now leave me. OK i will leave you only if you kiss me. As i have no option left, I turned towards him and started kissing him. I want this to be done quickly before ritika comes, but he is taking his own time. 

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

He is exploring my mouth now with his toungue his hand is exploring my nipples and his fingers are exploring my pussy and i cant take that multiple assault on my body anymore and i had an orgasm and moaned in his mouth and our tongues start to fight with each other. And atlast he removed his fingers from my pussy and tasted his fingers looking in my eyes. I felt very shy with that act. Now told me to wash my face and make myself presentable again. Ritika is still in the washroom, so went to the other one and refreshed my self. I was surprised by myself on giving liberty to a person i have just met and i really liked it.

When i came out even ritika is out. I told her i have to go now as i am getting late and there will be lot of traffic now.
[+] 4 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
When i am about to go out ,Rocky told Ritika, even he has to go out to get some cigarettes and said he will drop me near the bus stop and started to follow me. I have no option other than to go with him as i cant say anything in front of her. We both got into the lift and i told bye to her and as the lift door closed Rocky has pulled me towards him and started to kiss me and  press my boobs. My struggle was nothing in front of his strength and my struggle has just made the things worst, my pallu dropped and to keep it there he stepped on my pallu and because of that my saree came down dangerously close to my pussy. My sleeveless blouse has given him more access to my boobs and even after the orgasm which Rocky has given me in the kitchen, i am still horny. And this made things more worse for me as i am struggling to get free from him, but i am not crying actually. I always felt being from a homely and orthodox family, i thought i would die if someone misbehaves with me i my life and here this guy is getting ready to fuck me and i am not even crying and this surprised me a lot. When finally the lift stopped at the ground floor it took around some 2 min from the 14 floor and in this 2 minutes he almost fucked me. And as the door opened there is an old man is front of it and his eyes were roaming all across my body and only than i have realised my position.

[Image: Nirhua-forcefully-kissed-Anjana-Singh.jpg]

My Pallu was on the floor, my saree at hip is almost close to my pussy and i think he can even see my public hair. My blouse was pulled down from the left side below my shoulder and this is showing lot of cleavage to him and even my bra was visible to him because of this. My face is full of sweat and my lips are very red because of his kissing and i looked like a properly fucked girl with a messy hair. So i immediately covered my self with pallu and even before i adjust anything, there are more people started to come to lift and i dont have any other option other than getting out the lift and Rocky was laughing looking at my sorry state and i scolded him to stop laughing and this has happened only because of you. No one other than my husband has seen me like this and now you made me do it in public. I was very angry at him and started to scold him for misbehaving with me and slapped and just than the old man came to us and said that this is all fine darling in this age, so dont scold him. And an old person like me very rarely gets a chance to look at a beauty like you, So i should thank you for that or to him i think and he winked at us. After hearing all these things i am dying of shame there itself and as if its not enough, he is saying us that we have to kiss and make up as if we are couple. at least thats what he is thinking of us.

[Image: 87257509.jpg?v=3]

Rocky is not going to loose this opportunity and kissed me there itself in front of the apartments and the old and i didnt get time to react and he thanked the old man for the idea. I was just under the shock and from there he exposed my navel, so that everyone can see it and kept his hand at my hip as if i am his girlfriend and took me to the nearest taxi stand. I have tried to get rid of him and it didnt work and he started to talk with taxi drivers and i have no option other than to act as his girlfriend as i dont want to create any scene as this is still in front of Ritika's flats and she might know about this and she will kill me for sure.

So with no option left i have to give the address to driver and the price got finalised and just when i am about to get into the cab, he kissed me again full mouth to mouth with tongue in front of the driver while he is looking at us and left me after a minute nad looked at the driver and winked at him and said its tough to leave your madam that easily and slapped my ass in front of him again. And i am not able to do anything as i am acting as his girlfriend here. At last i got into the cab and when driver started the cab, Rocky told him wait again and put his head into the window and kissed me again and pressed my boobs now in front of him and told loudly that i am going to miss your mangoes until i see you again. And as if thats not enough he ended the statement with, i hope your husbands goes on a trip again soon so that i can get you again all to myself and this time i dont want to share you with my roommate. I was literally stunned that he cooked up all the story and told this infront of the driver and than whispered in my ears "this is for slapping me bitch" and he pressed my boobs again and told the driver to leave.

And now i started to cry, because never in my life i have been humiliated this much and thankfully driver has not talked anything which made me control my self after sometime. And because of the traffic the vehicle is going on a slow pace and it might take at least 1 and half hour more to reach my place. When i looked at him after a long time by pulling my guts. He was looking at me from the rear view mirror and he was staring at my boobs and hips and only than i have realised my appearance which was completely out of decency after the lift escapade. And i am giving him a free show of my cleavage because of the continuous boob press from rocky, he pulled down my blouse as much as he can and my saree is anyway at danger zone at the hip. So, i have immediately covered myself properly and stared at him angrily and he just laughed at me in a naughty way. And i have to survive him for atleast an hour before reaching my place and just than i have realised while adjusting my blouse that rocky has got my wallet has well which i kept in my blouse when he was molesting me. That bastard has really took that slap seriously. Now i have no money and i have to pay him at the end and i dont know what to do.
[+] 2 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
Amazing bro.....
Thanks for continuing...
More please...
[+] 1 user Likes abcturbine's post
Like Reply
Amazing one.....
[+] 1 user Likes mihikagupta1991's post
Like Reply
Very nice bro super
Like Reply
waiting for more dear.....
Like Reply
I am just thinking on how i can pay money, as i even have my cards in that wallet. So i cant even withdraw from atm as well and i am not even sure, whether i have kept any money at my home as well. I am also not that close to anyone in my area as well, so that someone can lend money to me. I thought of calling Ritika itself to see whether i can get my wallet from Rocky. So i called her, but without letting her know anything i just said

"Rithika, i think i lost my wallet. Can you search in your place once if i misplaced it in your house. I have no money to pay to my driver as well now".
And she told that she just cleaned the house after i left and she didnt see anything.
"Atlast, after some hesitation i told can you check with rocky once if he seen anything while dropping me, like if i dropped anything in the route" and she kept my call in speaker and asked to Rocky and i could hear his voice clearly. He just said
"No, i didnt see anything. and asked whats the problem"
and she said that i dont have money to pay for the taxi. And that bastard has just shouted saying that,
"With the kind of looks and the sexy figure, even driver wont mind to drive her free if she asks him nicely" and he laughed and Ritika has disconnected the call immediately. I was burning with fumes on him on how he behaved with me and how is talking about me now.

And with perfect timing, the driver took a turn to petrol bunk to fill and asked me can i give some amount of the fare to fill diesel and i dont know what to say. i was just silent and not able to look at him. He asked me again and than as i have no option i said to him that i dont have money with me right now. He looked oddly at me, but filled diesel with his own money and after coming out of the bunk, he asked me that should he have to stop at any ATM near by to withdraw money and i was silent again. This time he shouted on me saying are you deaf of what. I freaked out with that and just responded that i lost my wallet and i realised that just now and i lost my card as well as even they are in the wallet. Next he asked can you pay after reaching your house and than i have tears rolling in my eyes. As i dont know whether i can pay even after reaching the house as well or not.

So he just stopped the car at a side and asked me that how am i going to pay the money to him. i just sat there in silence. And than he told me call my Ashique to come and pay the money an i said that i cant do that as well. Than he started to shout again saying
"What do you think, is this a free service to drop everyone. I need money right now, if not the consequence is going to be serious"
And people started to look inside the car and i felt very ashamed with that and told him that
"please dont shout. i'll pay you tomorrow once the bank opens". He told me how i can trust you, what if you abscond after i drop you. I told him,
"its just 1000rs. why will i run for such a small amount". But he is not ready to accept what i said and started to argue. At the end i have asked him only to tell what i should do to trust me. With this statement he just laughed at me and i didnt like the way he looked and laughed at me.

Now the genie came out of the box and told,
"ok i will take the money from you tomorrow but on one condition". I have asked him what. He took his time looking at me from top to bottom which made me pretty uncomfortable and than he said
"Show me your boobs and i will press than for a minute naked hand to skin touch and than you can pay your money tomorrow. If not i can drive the car to security officer station and you can stay there for a night for cheating me. Option is yours". i was just stunned to hear this and shouted at him,
"what do you think about me a randi? to do all these things". And he very calmly replied,
"see we both know you are not a sati savitri. You just slept with your boyfriend when your husband is out of town, So now dont act". I was like who told you that i slept with him and he said
"looking at your appearance everyone in the taxi stand has discussed the same thing. And now tell me are you going to do it or not, dont waste time."

Now i started to beg him and he is not ready to get convinced at all and i dont want to go to station right now because they will ask me to pay for sure and along with that they will call my husband and my family and if that happens, i will loose my freedom and i can never go out again without my husband and i dont want that. i just thinking on what to do, but the driver is loosing patience. So with no other options i have started to bargain with him saying that
"I can show you my boobs but you cant press them."
"He was like no chance"
"I said ok you can press the boobs, but i wont open my blouse. You have to do it from the top itself"
He is not ready to get convinced at all and after a lot of to and fro discussion we came to a decision that i am going to shoe him my boobs to him for a minute and he is not going to touch it and atlast he got convinced and asked me to open the blouse. I told him to take the car to less crowded place than i will open it. Again he started showing tantrums that this is evening time and traffic will be like this very where and he has to travel very long to get a place like that. And i told him,
"Only if you take me to such a place i will open, if not than no."
"Ok. but if i take to an isolate place it costs more diesel and you have to pay for that as well tomorrow"
"I said fine"
"But right now i have to pay for the gas first, so if i am going to take you there. Than i am going to press your boobs as well" and he laughed

I am literally getting frustrated to bargain that to on my body with a stranger. I got so irritated that i told him,
"Ok i will do it here only. I wont let you touch me at all".

I looked at the surroundings to see if anyone is looking inside the car or not and pulling all my strength to get ready for the inevitable.
[+] 1 user Likes writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
Fabulous......
Great writings.....
Absolutely mind blowing....
Like Reply
Wow mast stoy Pl Update.
Like Reply
Sexy storie
Like Reply
After scanning the surroundings and was sure no one is looking inside the car or towards it. I have pulled all my strength to get done with this and when i am about to open my blouse i have realised that this blouse has hooks at the back, so i cant just open the blouse and show it to him but i have to take it out completely as there will be bra in between which will block the view to the driver. Initially i thought with blouse i can block the view if someone comes near to the car, but now it could be lot more riskier. So, as a last resort i have tried to convince the driver with my predicament and his answer was a simple 'Its your problem' and continued to grin and with lot of excitement. I have tried to explain him
"See this saree is transparent and if i remove the blouse, than i cant hide my boobs quickly if someone comes suddenly. So, please try to understand".

[Image: 90673184c796ba96c67a67082eb0b273.jpg]

But he is not the kind to miss this chance with all the bull shit reasons which he is thinking i am giving to him, to avoid this situation. So with no option i thought at least let me try to close the show quickly as early as possible. With heavy hands i have removed my pallu from the blouse and looked at the surroundings and at the driver and his eyes are full of excitement. I have put my hands behind my back to unhook the blouse and after unhooking it, the blouse became loose at the front and driver moaned lightly because of the view he is about to get. I brought my hands to the front and looked at the surroundings once again and removed the blouse without looking at the driver, i want to avoid his eye contact.

[Image: ketika-sharma-flaunts-her-navel-202003-1585146615.jpg]

I have kept my blouse behind me and i am only in my bra which is not doing a good job at all in hiding my assets and showing a lot of cleavage, There is a reason why these are called as inner wears, its not to show around to everyone. But i am doing that here. Now i again unhooked my bra from the behind and got it loose and thought let me lift it a bit to show and i can bring it down if someone comes. So i slowly lifted the bra to disclose the view of my boobs which only till now my husband has seen and kept it there and looked at the driver at last. He is not even blinking his eyes and his saliva is dripping at the end of his mouth as he has opened his mouth completely. After few seconds he asked

"Why am i not removing it completely?"
"I told him that in this way it is easy to cover myself easily if someone comes as we are in public" i have answered keeping my hands by holding the bra near the shoulder
"See, i want to see those without any hindrance, so until  you show them fully i am not going to consider that as you showed something to me."

[Image: 4.jpg]

I don't want to bargain with him anymore, as i am topless already and the more time i am like this the more riskier it would get. So i removed my bra as well and placed it on the top of the blouse along with my pallu and i am giving him the view of his life. i dont want to look at him at all, so i am just looking at outside to see if anyone coming near to the car or not and suddenly this ass-hole has grabbed my right boob. I was shocked initially and no words came to my mouth just like when Rocky cam on to me and it took some time to react and asked him to remove his hand and tried to remove as well, but his hold is strong on my boob and i am not able to remove it. Atlast i have told him, if you not remove this than i will shout. Than he coolly replied

"Than what will you say to the people when they ask that why are you topless here in the back seat and also are you that willing to give this show to these many people. If you are fine with the show and if you have an answer ready to explain them i had i deal just to show my boobs, but he is toughing them now". and he laughed, as he realised i am at his mercy.

Now i started to beg him to leave me and started to cry as well, but even in all these he is not leaving my boobs. Whatever i am speaking is just not getting into his head, At last he told
"See, if you continue to cry and block my view, its going to extend that long on the road, so think wisely and make a proper decision, whether you want to stay on the road the whole night or you want to leave early"

So with no option i have dropped my hands and stopped struggling and gave him the free view and access to my boobs. He immediately attacked on both my boobs and started to play with those, seeing its weight, smoothness and came to nipples and started to play with it. Our initial deal was for 1 minute that too just to show my boobs, but now its been more than 15 min and he is still playing with them and now even i am turning me on and started to give light moans. And he observed that and started to talk with me.
"Madam, till now i haven't a seen a boobs like this madam. Even without the support these are standing straight and erect and god your nipples what a colour. I have seen lot of randis, but no one has cooperated like you did madam. Thank you so much madam. This is like a once in lifetime opportunity madam. I can even die after this moment" and he continued to squeeze, press and feel my boobs.

Whenever, he is calling me madam and along with it playing with my boobs, i felt like dying there itself in shame. He is molesting me and along with that reminding me that not someone else, but a driver is playing with my boobs. I have begged him to stop now at-least and i have looked at my watch and its been 30 minutes from the time i stripped. i told him the time and asked him to stop. But he is not stopping, and as i am fully turned on with continuous assaults on my body from evening,  even i am not trying strongly to stop. It went on for 10 more minutes and i suddenly i have realised i am close to an orgasm and i am moaning loudly and i looked at driver. He is looking keenly at my expression, i have continued to stare at him for few minutes and than all the bells in my head started to ring saying that if i dont stop him now, than after few minutes, even if he tries to fuck me i am not going to stop.

So i have started to beg him again to stop and as my begging started to disturb his flow to play with my boobs, he started to talk
"See madam, try to understand the situation from my side. If i stop playing with those. You will cover them immediately. Right?"
I have not acknowledged his answer, than he twisted my nipples and asked me to reply whenever he is asking a question. So i replied
"Right".
"Right what?" and twisted my other nipple now.
So i responded "Right. I will cover my boobs after you stop playing with them". I regretted immediately because of the use of the word play with my boobs, he laughed loudly at my answer and told.
"Yes, if i stop playing with your boobs. You will cover those and i cant see them again, ever. So if you are in my position and you got an opportunity like this. Will you stop pressing them, i mean playing with them."
"Yes i will not stop"
"See, you are only saying that i cant stop. then why will i stop" and laughed again, this time heavily.

I have realised my mistake, I myself has told him not to stop indirectly. So why will he stop now. I have to do something now before things go out of the hand. I got an idea, a bad one infact but thats the best i could be now.
[+] 5 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply
Very good exlent bro
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 03:33 PM)writerschoice24 Wrote:   . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..

I have realised my mistake, I myself has told him not to stop indirectly. So why will he stop now. I have to do something now before things go out of the hand. I got an idea, a bad one infact but thats the best i could be now.

banana banana banana banana banana banana
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
excellent bro....
great going.....
Like Reply
Awesome
[+] 1 user Likes Sanjjay Rangasamy's post
Like Reply