Adultery Neighbour Affair
Heart 
I came home late after a typically hectic day at work. It was somewhere around midnight when I saw the clock while parking in the garage. Times were tough but work was flowing in and kept our firm busy with several new projects. I was exhausted as I walked in and closed the door to my apartment and switched on the passage light. I threw the key into a bowl on the side table and sighed. It was starting to get lonely coming home to an empty home each day. Yes, I was social. I had a good group of friends and I had had my fair share of relationships too, some serious and some not. But lately, I had started wanting a little more.

I was 28 and ran a successful up and coming software firm in Hyderabad. After finishing my masters in the US and working for a large firm, I decided to come back home and start something of my own a couple of years ago. Luck and a little hard work got me some good breakthroughs and I haven't looked back since. I managed to even buy my own apartment in the same building that my parents lived, giving me much-needed space yet keeping me close to home.

But it was tough to maintain a relationship beyond the occasional date or a weekend fling. Lately, I had been spending long days at work, sometimes weekends too. Work and site visits took me to all corners of India, often taking up my weekends. But it was fun, and I was passionate about it. And sometimes my travels even gave me the opportunity to meet some exciting and beautiful women in other cities. But I still needed more.

I slipped off my shoes, washed up, and poured myself a large single malt on the rocks. I opened the door to my balcony and sat on the lounge chair outside, enjoying a gentle Hyderabad winter breeze. The city was quiet, and lights were beginning to switch off in people's homes. I took a large sip and closed my eyes, letting the liquid warm my body and soul. I was beginning to relax and wind down after a long week. Finally, after what felt like ages, I had the weekend to myself and a smile crept across my face at that thought even though I had no idea how I was going to spend it.

A few more sips of the scotch went in and my body felt completely relaxed and my mind floated into a serene space. I stood up and turned to go inside when a light in my neighbor, Sirisha's flat caught my eye. She usually never had that light on that late. I turned to look, and I was absolutely stunned. I stopped in my tracks and could not believe what I was seeing. The light was coming from her living room and she was swaying her practically naked body, seemingly performing for someone sitting on the sofa. Her body covered the face so I couldn't make out who it was. My hand covered my mouth in amazement, and I couldn't stop looking.

My building was shaped like an 'L' and my balcony faced in such a way that I could get a clear view of the neighbor's living room. The proximity made it all the clearer. Usually, the curtains were drawn, and I had never seen the light on that late at night before. But tonight, was different. Very different. And I couldn't help myself from looking. I was transfixed as I saw her sway her lithe and curvy body. She had already removed her saree and blouse, and her petticoat had just fallen to her ankles. Her beautiful dusky body was now only covered by her red bra and panties. Her thick and long hair was tied up in a bun, precariously perched on the nape of her neck. Her back faced towards me so I hadn't yet gotten a glimpse of her breasts, which I had noticed from several building interactions to be ample and usually threatening to burst free from her mostly ethnic and somewhat modest clothing.

Sirisha was young and recently married. She had moved into our building only about a year ago. Her husband, Praveen, was away a lot. So much so that at first, I thought she was single, and that her husband who visited every few months was her boyfriend. I later found out that he was on a project abroad and because she ran a successful catering business, she had decided to stay back till he returned eventually.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: desiaunty10-001.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes godofgoud's post
Like Reply
[Image: 1-111.jpg]
Like Reply
They had no children. Over time, we got to know each other well. It first started with the usual, neighborly greetings when we bumped into each other in the lift or the passage. That then progressed to slightly longer conversations, getting to know the basics. Name, relationships, work, etc, etc. It then moved on to going over to each other's houses to borrow something, then for a cup of tea or an evening drink on the balcony late at night after work. Occasionally we chatted for a long time, and sometimes it was just a quick hello. But over time, we became very friendly, and even divulged a few personal things to each other. Lately, she began to share how lonely it had started to become without her husband, mentally and physically. And how she yearned for his presence. How she yearned for some physical intimacy. I confided in her about how lonely I was feeling lately, and how I had been yearning for a meaningful relationship. I told her about a very close friend of mine, Saranya, and our physical relationship. How Saranya and I had grown up together, been best friends, and later become physical. And how I had been wanting to talk to her to take things a step further but hadn't built up the courage to. We shared these intimate feelings. But it was only friendship and nothing more.

I had found Sirisha extremely attractive right from the time I saw her. She was tall for an Indian, maybe 5'7", very fit and curvaceous at the same time. Her smooth dusky skin always glowed. Her dark brown eyes were large and always sparkled. Her features were sharp, and her lips were full. She had beautiful, long, thick, and lustrous hair that was usually tied up in some sort of a bun, or clipped back, or in a ponytail. She dressed modest but modern, usually in chic ethnic Indian and fusion attire. Either a sari which made her look elegantly enticing, or a salwar kurta which made her look traditionally alluring, or even Indo-western for that modern exotic look. Occasionally I saw her in pieces of denim or trousers and a top or a dress. I could tell she had ample breasts, but her conservative clothing didn't always give away much. Her stomach seemed flat and her waist was slim, but her hips curved out beautifully. Her legs were long and slender, and her ass was beautifully shaped and tight. She was stunning in all aspects and many times I ended up thinking about her in sultry ways.

At first, I always wondered what her personal life was like. Almost always alone, I wondered how she ever quelled her sexual desires. I wondered what it was like for her to see her husband so rarely. Was it awkward? Was it a weekend full of mad, passionate sex to make up for a lost time? Was there a distance building?

Later, as we got to know each other better, we spoke a little about such things. She told me how lonely it got. The initial fire had dwindled but there was still love. They missed each other and enjoyed the short time they spent each time he visited, obviously leaving out the juicy details. And though she had never indulged in an affair, thoughts and desires did arise from time to time. Temptation did come, but she had not caved in. This was over a month ago.

So, as I stood there and watched as she continued to sway her body, I was in complete shock. I had taken her to be a bit reserved and never expected her to strip like that for anyone. A lot of questions poured into my head. Who was it? Was it her husband? Another man? A woman even? Last I chatted with Sirisha, her husband wasn't supposed to be home, making me wonder if she had finally caved into lust and brought someone home. I continued to watch in complete disbelief, and I couldn't take my eyes away. It was wrong, I knew that. But I was transfixed. I felt my cock twitch in my pants as she now reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it spring away to release what I knew were beautiful breasts. Oh, how I yearned to see them.

Sirisha then reached up and tugged at her hair, unraveling the bun and letting her rich locks cascade down her back, nearly falling to her waist. My cock began to throb as I watched her hair sway from side to side as she continued to move for that lucky person.

[+] 2 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.
আসুন আমরা সবাই চটি গল্প উপভোগ করি।
Like Reply
Quite interesting.
Please update and continue
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
Like Reply
please continue
Like Reply
She ran her hands up the front of body, perhaps over her full bosom, and up over her neck and into her hair. She gathered her heavy locks over her head, and with her hands up, she began to move her hips from side to side, teasing that person.

Then Sirisha started to turn around and I quickly ducked back into my apartment. Since I was able to see her, she could have seen me too. I took the opportunity to quickly refill my glass and went to my guest bedroom from where I could get a clearer and straighter view into the side window of Sirisha's living room. I slid a chair close to the window and drew the curtain just enough to watch the show. I sat at the edge of the chair and investigated her window. By now, she had slid her panties off and was now swaying her completely naked body for the mystery person. I couldn't believe what I was seeing, and I couldn't believe I was sitting there, a drink in hand, and enjoying the show. I always had slight voyeuristic tendencies, but it was for the first time I was treated to such a show.

Then the man finally stood up and I gasped, leaning forward a little as if some mystery had just been revealed in a movie. It was Ravi, her husband's brother. She had caved in after all. I had met Ravi several times when he and his wife would come over to Sirisha's place. He resembled his brother in many ways, but was taller, fitter and overall, better looking. He was quite a smooth talker, and though he had a gorgeous wife, I always noticed how he ogled at Sirisha. At some point, he had probably realized Sirisha's building temptation and taken advantage of her weakness. So, there he was, standing in front of her beautiful, naked body, while I sat, still in shock and extremely aroused.

Ravi walked over to her and took her in his arms, hugging her naked body and running his hands up and down her back. He leaned in and kissed her while running his hands through her hair and holding her. She wrapped her hands around his neck and cocked her head to one side, returning what seemed to be a very passionate kiss. Her hands then dropped in front of her, and while they kissed, the next thing I saw was Ravi's pants falling to his ankles. A few moments later his underwear joined his pants and I could see the side profile of his naked lower body. Sirisha's hands moved up, and I could tell she was unbuttoning his shirt while they continued to kiss each other. Ravi held her face and kissed her hard until he finally let go to let Sirisha slide his shirt off his torso and arms. Now both were stark naked in the middle of their living room.

Sirisha stepped back a little, and I got a clear view of Ravi. He was a good-looking guy and fitter than he looked when I met him earlier. He also had smooth dark skin, a shade or two darker than hers. He had short dark hair and a chiselled face, a firm body and flat abs. I looked further down to see his cock that stood at full mast between his legs. While Sirisha moved to the sofa, Ravi grabbed his shaft and slowly stroked it as he turned to watch her sit down. It was then that I finally got a view of her ample breasts and my perception was accurate, even from that distance. They seemed to be a large handful and beautifully shaped and didn't seem to have any sag. I obviously didn't know what their texture felt like and it was a bit too far to make out details of her nipples. But as she leaned back and lay against the sofa, her plump breasts hardly lost any of their beautiful, round shape.

Sirisha spread her legs and looked up at Ravi who dropped to his knees and slid closer to her. He lifted her right leg and started kissing her. He then did the same with her left leg and kept going back and forth while slowly moving lower and lower to her pussy, which I hadn't been able to see. As Ravi moved lower, I could see Sirisha leaning forward to look down at his actions. And when she suddenly threw her head back, I knew Ravi had finally contacted her pussy, which I was sure was now dripping with her juices. I could see her mouth open and she was probably moaning loudly. It was like watching a beautiful erotic movie, but in mute.

Like Reply
Ravi had his face buried between her legs and while Sirisha looked up at the ceiling and moaned, she lifted her legs and placed them on his shoulders and crossed them behind his neck. She then placed her hands on the back of his head and seemingly pushed him closer while lifting her ass off the sofa and moving uncontrollably. She was clearly moaning loudly, perhaps even screwing in sheer pleasure, and I watched with my mouth agape in amazement. Her hips moved in random thrusts, faster and faster, and her head thrashed from side to side. Ravi seemed to be doing a good job with his head moving fast from side to side and up and down. I could tell Sirisha's levels of arousal were about to hit a crescendo.

[Image: 9853430.gif]
Watching all this made my cock throb in my pants, and I couldn't contain it any longer. I rushed to the bathroom to get some body oil. I shed my clothes and sat in the chair as naked as the stars in the show. I took some oil in my hand and lubricated my shaft while watching Sirisha uncontrollably writhe on the sofa. I slowly stroked my cock as she bucked her hips up and down while pushing Ravi's face deeper between her legs. She had tightened the grip of her legs around him while now surely Screwing in pleasure. Then I saw her body buck harder and stronger, almost shuddering several times, before she stopped moving completely. Her mouth was still wide open, and I could see she was panting. She even released her grip around Ravi and moved her hands up to cup her breasts. I knew she had climaxed hard.

I continued to stroke my cock while watching as the show continued. Ravi slid up and sat beside Sirisha, caressing her body, and massaging her breasts while she recovered. I was so jealous of Ravi as I watched him hold her mounds and lean in to pucker his lips around one of her nipples. Sirisha once again threw her head back and opened her mouth as Ravi contacted her nipple. He went on for a few moments before Sirisha pushed him away and slid down from the sofa. She moved between his legs and the roles were now reversed.

I stroked a little faster as I watched Sirisha move closer to Ravi. I knew what was about to happen and I was once again given a surprise. Having thought of her as being reserved, I had never imagined her to be doing this. I had labeled her very wrongly.
 [Image: 4supgFQdf5a9e2949b81937.gif]
She placed her hands-on Ravi's thighs and slowly stroked him while looking up at him. She then held his cock with one hand and slowly began to stroke up and down with the other. Ravi leaned his head back and rested it on the back of the sofa and looked up at the ceiling while Sirisha began working for her hands on him. She began stroking faster and faster, pumping her fist up and down. I then saw one of her hands drop lower, and I could only imagine if she was teasing his balls or pleasuring herself. Either which way, I began stroking my cock faster as I felt a surge of arousal course through me, but quickly slowed down to ensure I lasted till the end of the show.

Then suddenly, Sirisha stopped stroking and bent forward. Her hair now spread across Ravi's lap, and her head covered his crotch, but I knew she had taken his cock in her mouth as she bobbed up and down. Ravi's mouth was now open, and he gaped at the ceiling while he ran his fingers through Sirisha's hair and held her head as it slowly moved up and down in a gentle rhythm. I was burning with lust now and dying of jealousy as I continued to stroke my lubricated shaft. All I wanted was to be in Ravi's place.

I could see Ravi becoming fidgety, probably from an impending climax. He lifted Sirisha's head, probably asking her to stop, or wanting more as he shifted back a little and spread his legs apart some more. Sirisha slowly slid up his legs and body and straddled Ravi's lap, placing her knees on either side of him. She reached behind her and continued stroking his cock as she got into position, right above him. Then slowly, she began sliding up and down just a little. Once again, the distance didn't allow me to see every detail, but I imagined she had slipped his cock into her and was slowly sliding up and down, letting herself slowly accommodate him, sliding further and further down each time. Each time she came down, she slid a little lower till finally, I saw her hands move up to his shoulders and she sank completely into his lap while her head tilted back a little. Her firm ass rested against his thighs, his cock clearly buried deep into her passage, and she held his shoulders to balance herself.

[Image: 5b79222_tumblr_mtcyxn6rtz1s5ssa6o1_500.gif]

Like Reply

She then leaned her head back some more, her long hair swaying like a curtain behind her, and slowly began to move her body up and down. Ravi held her waist and watched as Sirisha took control, lifting her ass from his lap and sinking back down again. Slowly, she continued this motion for a long time, building a beautiful rhythm. Ravi moved his hands and held her breasts while Sirisha continued her sensual motions. In the meantime, my hand moved more smoothly over my oiled shaft, lost in a similar trance as the two of my lusty neighbors. I only wished this show had a soundtrack because I knew their living room was filled with the most seductive sounds.
[Image: creamy-kiki-for-abby-winters-015.jpg] 
My hand started to move more rapidly, in sync with Sirisha, as her body began to rock up and down and back and forth faster and faster. She lifted her as up and down on his lap and sometimes grinded back and forth, and her hair swayed and bounced wildly. Ravi now cupped her ass and seemed to assist her movements. He seemed to have a look of concentration from what I could tell, perhaps trying to control himself. Just as I was, trying to last if possible.

Then suddenly I saw Sirisha throw her head into Ravi's chest and her body began to spasm. She had erupted into, yet another climax and her body shuddered several times while Ravi held her close. He stroked her back and weaved his fingers in and out of her hair as she rested against him. I wasn't sure if they were done, but I continued stroking as I waited in aroused anticipation.
 [Image: 7d423b87_tumblr_mzmv60TAqL1sshi03o6_500.gif]
After a few moments, Sirisha slid off Ravi's lap and stood up. She moved to the back of the sofa and bent forward, placing her palms on the back rest while Ravi moved and stood behind her. They weren't done. She leaned forward and tilted her head back to watch as Ravi held her ass with one hand and his shaft with the other. He moved forward, adjusting himself before placing his other hand on her ass. And then he began to slide back and forth slowly, having re-entered her passage. He held her and moved back and forth, building a quick rhythm and taking control.

Sirisha looked forward and tilted her head up as Ravi bucked his hips and began rapidly thrusting in and out of her. He then gathered her hair together and held it like a rope as he seemingly began to thrust harder. Sirisha threw her head back and forth, and with her mouth open wide, she was sure to be Screwing in extreme pleasure. Ravi held her hair and pulled it back a little, lifting Sirisha's head back as he continued to pump into her. Both their facial expressions also gave away the intensity with which they were fucking each other. And similarly, my fist began furiously pumping my shaft, ready to erupt into a massive climax as I was sure the couple were soon ready to do.
Ravi then placed one leg on the sofa and used it as leverage to be more vigorous. He still held her hair and pulled slightly, as his pelvis crashed into her ass rapidly. His other hand disappeared and perhaps it sought out her breast or her clit, adding an additional level of pleasure. Sirisha already seemed to be lost in a trance, her eyes closed and her mouth wide open, with a facial expression that spoke only of lust.

And then Ravi released his grip on her hair as she dropped her head and buried it into the sofa's backrest. Ravi thrust in and out just a few more times before he slammed deep into her, looked up at the ceiling with his mouth wide open. His body began to shudder, and his hips bucked in spasms. Sirisha's body shuddered too. And just then, I let myself go and let my climax brew to the surface and erupt. I leaned back in the chair, looked straight ahead and moaned loudly like my neighbours were perhaps doing. I stroked furiously as my cock began to spurt ropes of white-hot semen that landed on the wall and floor. I kept stroking and squeezing my shaft of every drop I could while I looked across. They had now stopped moving. Ravi was slumped forward and had placed his head on Sirisha's back. Her head was resting on the sofa looking downwards. They both looked completely spent.
 [Image: 22223162fba2a4ab5e1db5701b06936d96b335d6.gif]
I let go of my cock and leaned back in the chair, panting. A thin film of sweat had formed on my body as if I were engaged in a similar union. But it was nowhere close. What I had just seen was intense, full of passion and release of a deep-rooted pent-up lust. It was almost unbelievable to watch. And even more unbelievable that I had pleasured myself while watching. I had a completely different impression of Sirisha now. My attraction towards her had just gone up several notches.
 [Image: 42e9902_tumblr_momt802p3j1rxragjo10_r1_500.gif]
A few minutes after resting, I saw Ravi slide out and caress Sirisha. She stood up and turned around to face him as they held each other. They kissed for some time, letting their hands roam up and down each other's bodies before Ravi took her hand and led her away. Still naked. Perhaps to bed where they would continue what they had started, away from unknown and hidden prying eyes.

I cleaned up the mess I had created and went to bed. I obviously couldn't fall asleep as my mind was flooded with images of what I had just witnessed, or shall I say, enjoyed. It was also flooded with all sorts of other thoughts. Thoughts of Sirisha having caved into temptation. Of having an affair with her brother-in-law and being so passionate and lusty. To strip for him, to engage in oral pleasure, to fuck so intensely. All this made me lust for her even more. To experience with her what Ravi had. It made me want to go over and talk to her the next chance I got. In fact, that's what I probably would do. I had made up my mind. I wanted Sirisha and I had to tell her.
I was leaning against the headboard of my bed, spread across the large mattress, completely naked and a little buzzed from a night of partying. It was late at night, and I looked towards the foot of my bed as Saranya shed the last of her clothing and began to crawl up towards me with that devilish smile she had on at times like these. I watched her with a grin as well, usually plastered across my face as it was when I was a little buzzed and extremely aroused. I watched her as she slowly crawled on all fours, like a prowling tigress, towards me.

But my grin was not only because of the circumstances. My grin was also because of how gorgeous I found Saranya each time I saw her. Her medium-length, dark brown hair, was stylishly cut in layers and flowed freely as it framed her perfectly sculpted face. Her features were sharp, her eyes were a sparkling light hazel and her skin had a beautiful bronze glow. Saranya was fit to say the least. She was tall and lean, and her body was very well toned from regular yoga and exercise, and an overall healthy lifestyle. Her breasts were medium in size and perfectly proportioned to her slender frame, and pert, and had the most amazing spongy texture.

Saranya was a fVijayly friend and we had known each other almost if our memories would go back. We were inseparable as children and spent a lot of weekends and fVijayly vacations together, playing outside, climbing trees and causing mischief. As we grew, we remained close friends, even though our paths went in different directions for some time. And only recently, when we both returned to Hyderabad, did we start spending more time together and let our relationship become physical. It wasn't serious, as neither of us wanted that. Not yet at least. A couple of times a month, we spent a night or so together, especially after a night of drinking and partying a little. This was one such night.
Like Reply
It was a week after that fateful Friday where I came home and caught my neighbor, Sirisha, engaged in the most intense and passionate union with her brother-in-law, Ravi, in her living room. I had done the most unexpected thing and watched her through my window while pleasuring myself as they climaxed. The following Saturday, I had called a few friends over for a few drinks and a barbecue on my balcony. The evening had evolved into some of us playing the guitar and singing songs. The night went on until only Saranya remained, and eventually, we found ourselves in each other's arms on my balcony lounger. Clothes had started to fly off as we feverishly kissed each other and let our hands explore each other's bodies that we already knew so well. Soon, Saranya had slid to the floor and slowly and tenderly stroked my cock with her soft hands and masterfully brought me to a shattering climax. In turn, I had used my fingers and my mouth to return the favor. But the night wasn't done. Still partially dressed, we rushed to my bedroom to continue what we had started.

And so there we were. I lay on the bed and watched Saranya shed her bra, the only piece of clothing that hadn't come off earlier for some reason. Usually, it's one of the first I like to take off, just so I can enjoy the bounty that lay beneath. But now it lay in some corner of my bedroom as Saranya crawled towards me. I was hard once again, throbbing at the sight of her stunning body glowing in the dim light of my bedroom.
 [Image: 6a3e62ac_tumblr_n7v8a7lAKA1r5rq4bo1_250.gif]
As she moved up, I started to stroke her side and back, but she quickly pushed my hands away and held them over my head as she leaned forward to passionately kiss me. She vigorously sucked my lips and darted her tongue in and out while placing her gorgeous, naked body on top of mine. Instantly, I felt the warmth between her legs against my throbbing cock, now flattened between her abdomen and mine. I felt her erect nipples and pert breasts pressing into my chest as she eagerly moved her mouth on mine. She took control. She held my hands over my head and straddled me. I just lay there and closed my eyes, letting things flow as they were. And though I was practically in heaven with Saranya on top of me, my thoughts did drift a little towards Sirisha. Visions of that night came rushing back to me. Images of her naked body as she danced for Ravi. Her long hair swaying, as did her seductive body. Her large boobs that bounced when Ravi thrust into her from behind. I moaned loudly. I wanted her so badly.

Saranya started rocking her lower body, grinding her pelvis up and down my cock, which quickly brought me back to the present.

"You like that, don't you.”? Saranya smiled and asked me lustfully. I just smiled back and nodded. I could feel her pussy lips parting a little as they were now rubbing up and down my shaft, lubricated by her flowing nectar. She continued to kiss me, and my mouth muffled her moans caused by her grinding against my cock. Levels of arousal were intense, and I was hardly able to control myself. All I wanted to do was flip her onto her back and enter her, to feel her hot pussy around my cock. But I did control myself somehow as Saranya continued to be in control.
 [Image: 43bb8c9d_tumblr_ms1g79mvgM1sn0qpwo1_400.gif]
Her increased moaning told me she wanted it as badly as I did. She lifted her lower body up and reached around to guide my cock towards her entrance, wiggling it around and letting it slip in. I moaned loudly as I felt her tightness slowly engulf my shaft as it smoothly entered her. Saranya started to move up and down, each time her tightness stretching to swallow me more and more, making us moan louder and more urgently, till finally, she sank down onto my pelvis with me buried inside her to the hilt.

She paused for a moment and closed her eyes to savor the feeling of me inside her. I ran my hands up and down her firm back and down to her tight ass, gently stroking her smooth skin. I squeezed her ass and parted her cheeks to reach down and run my finger along her stretched pussy lips, feeling the base of my cock. I too had my eyes closed and I began imagining it was Sirisha. I had never done that before, never needed to imagine it was anyone else, but that night was a little different. Sirisha was still on my mind. I just couldn't forget what I had seen.
 [Image: 5c9112398d90d.gif]
With her hands on either side of me, Saranya slowly moved up and down, her pussy smoothly glided along with my lubricated cock with her juices flowing freely. She used her lower body and hips, building a steady rhythm, while her breasts swayed in front of me. I reached up and held them, massaging their firm flesh as I took her nipples between my thumb and forefingers and gently squeezed them, prompting her to moan loudly and ride me a little harder and faster. The bed began to creak her body rose and fell with a steady force, occasionally grinding back and forth.

I closed my eyes again, hypnotized by the sensations that were now swirling through my mind. To add to the intense stimulation, I began to imagine Sirisha again. I thought of her on top of me, swaying her voluptuous body with her hair cascading down her back. Her dusky body moving on top of me like a sensual dancer. Her gorgeous breasts seductively heaving as I held them in my hands.

Like Reply
Superb narration!!! Please continue!!!
Like Reply
excellent narrations. thankyou.
Like Reply
Great start

Back to the present, I ran my hands down her back, reaching for her firm cheeks that I loved to grab as she rode and grinded on me, pulling them apart while teasing her anus. Neither of us liked anal sex, but she loved me teasing her opening with my fingers, which is just what I did. I lapped up some of her pussy juices and dipped just the tip of my finger into her ass, wiggling it as she continued to grind on me. To add to the already intense levels of pleasure, I lifted my neck up and ran the flat of my tongue against her nipples each time they passed my mouth with her swaying. When she was grinding on me, I puckered my lips around one of her nipples and sucked firmly, something that drove her wild.

Saranya was now possessed. She was lost in a trance of intense pleasure as her body rocked rapidly on top of me. Her moans were feral, her movements were certainly not restrained, and her end goal was very clear. And I could tell she was close. Her movements became even more forceful, and the bed rocked and banged against the wall. Her moans were lustful and completely uninhabited as were mine. The room felt like an oven and a thin film of sweat coated our bodies. Saranya pinned my hands against the mattress and all I could do was stare into her intoxicating eyes as she rhythmically and vigorously danced on me. Up and down, back and forth.

Only a few moments later, she stopped and fell forward on me, wrapping her arms around my neck as her body went into spasms. I felt her pussy pulsate around my cock repeatedly as her climax took control of her, rippling through her body like a tidal wave. She bit into my shoulder, and I fought hard to control myself as she continued to tremble.

She eventually stopped moving and lay slumped over me, panting loudly. Her juices were flowing onto my thighs and pelvis while my cock still throbbed deep inside her. I caressed her body while she lay with her head buried in my shoulders, recovering, as she too caressed me and weaved her fingers through my hair. My hands moved up and my fingers flowed through her silky locks, and back down to her hips. I lifted her off, letting my wet cock slip out, as Saranya slid off me and lay on her stomach.

"Enter me from behind." She said softly, uttering the first coherent words since we began. Without saying a word or replying, I turned over and straddled her legs, looking down at her beautiful physique, a well-toned back and a gorgeous, firm ass. As I lowered myself over her thighs, my lubricated cock sat perfectly in the crack of her ass while I ran my hands up and down her back. I squeezed her firm ass cheeks around my cock, and slowly slid back and forth, largely offering myself pleasure. Saranya was happy lying there in silence, enjoying a moment of rest after her strong climax moments before.

I then slid onto my knees between her legs, reaching for a pillow which I slid under Saranya to prop her ass up a little. I rubbed her ass and parted it a little, giving me clear access to her wet folds. With one hand, I rubbed her pussy and with the other, I held the base of my shaft and pushed my hips forward, pressing against her opening.

I closed my eyes and moaned, feeling the warm and wet sensations around my glans once again. I held her ass cheeks and pushed forward, letting a couple of inches of my cock slip further in. Saranya turned and dug her face into the mattress and I could only hear a very soft and muffled moan. I pushed forward a little more, as the rest disappeared. I was back in heaven.

As I balanced myself on my knees and placed my hands on either side of her body. I moved back and forth, sliding slowly in and out of her. Saranya clenched her fists around the sheets and let out another loud moan, muffled by the pillow, as she felt my cock deep within her once more. I grunted as I felt her tightness around me, pausing to gain some control, while enjoying the warmth of her passage. I began moving my hips again, lowering myself to get closer to her.

My cock slid in and out of her wet and tight pussy in long and smooth strokes, and I quickly built a fast and deep rhythm. I pulled out almost all the way before thrusting forward firmly, letting my pelvis crash into her firm ass each time. My thrusts became even harder and deeper as each moment passed. And with each stroke, my level of control began to slip.

My eyes were closed, and my thoughts were on Sirisha once again, imagining her curvaceous ass below me, acting like a firm cushion for my pelvis each time it landed down. Saranya's moans were loud now, and short and guttural, controlled in volume only by the pillow below her. I rested myself on my forearms and slid both my hands under her to cup her breasts while my hips moved like an over-worked piston about to explode. My thrusts became shorter, with more of a purpose as the moment approached. I could feel my climax brewing deep within, rising like a storm. I pumped in and out a few more times, now having reached the point of no return. It was there, just ready for the last push.

And then it happened. I thrust forward and pushed my cock hard and deep into Saranya's passage, as far as I could. My body began to shudder as my climax rose to the surface and erupted, emptying whatever I had left into her. At the same time, Saranya squealed and buried the face into the pillow as my orgasm had triggered another small one for her. I kept imagining it was Sirisha, and though I felt a little guilty, I just couldn't help my thoughts.

Slowly our bodies became still. The only sounds the room was now filled with were heaving panting, sighs of relief and soft and gentle moans of satiation that we had finally achieved. I still lay on Saranya, balancing myself so our bodies remained close. I softly kissed the back of her neck and shoulders, teasing her and nibbling her soft skin. I rubbed my legs up and down hers, softly caressing her as she lay silently below me.

After a few minutes, I slowly withdrew my semi-flaccid cock, feeling our combined fluids leaking out. I rolled off Saranya and lay on my back next to her, staring at the ceiling, still panting. Saranya had nearly passed out and had no energy to even clean up. I covered her with the blanket and went out onto the balcony for a smoke, not even bothering to wear any clothes.

As I stepped out, I felt the gentle breeze hit my warm and naked body. It felt cool and refreshing. I lit a smoke and looked in the direction of Sirisha's flat. It was dark and the curtains were drawn. And I began to wonder if anything had happened that night. A smile crept across my face as I closed my eyes and imagined her naked body dancing. I imagined it was me sitting on the couch and watching her. It was me who she sat on and swayed her body for as we made mad, passionate love. It was me who was thrusting in and out of her from behind as she stood against the couch, her breasts jiggling, her hair swaying wildly. My cock stirred again at the thought of all of this, but all I could do at that point was continue imagining.
[+] 1 user Likes godofgoud's post
Like Reply
wow, excellent narration. thank you.
Like Reply

I stubbed my smoke and walked back inside; my cock partially erects from all those thoughts. I crawled into bed and moved close to Saranya, spooning her from behind as I snuggled close to her naked body. She was already in a deep sleep as I hugged her.

I woke up sometime late in the morning. Saranya was not in bed. Many times, when she would stay over like this, she would slip out very early in the morning to sneak back into her house. She still lived with her parents and didn't want to be answerable to why she hadn't come home at night. Sometimes she would stay over and say she had stayed over at a friend's place. But since she lived down the road, usually, she would wake up and sneak back into her own bed.

I lazed in bed for a little longer, stretching and letting myself slowly wake up. My mind was still a little hazy from the night before, but I was thinking about my intense night with Saranya. Lately, things had become even more passionate between us. I felt something more for her, something I had never felt before. Though we had been friends most of our lives, with added benefits in our recent adult life, things were changing. I had developed deeper feelings for her in the past couple of months. And though I could sense similar feelings from her, I wasn't completely sure. I had to talk to her at some point and fund out. But before that, there was one more situation that was on my mind, and that was Sirisha. I was obsessed and I wanted her.

I slipped out of bed and into the bathroom while I contemplated how I should talk to Sirisha. How should I broach the topic? Should I be direct? Should I blackmail her? Should I tell her what I saw then ask her out? Knowing her vulnerable position, should I use it to my advantage? I ruled out blackmail. That wasn't my style. I didn't want to take advantage of her weak state. I decided I would be direct. I would tell her what I saw, leaving out the part of what I did, and tell her how I truly felt. Then see from there.

These thoughts came and went throughout the rest of my lazy Sunday. I largely spent it reading in my living room, watching some movies and chilling with my parents. Dinner was early and out with a couple of friends. A typical Sunday, ahead of another busy week.

Monday and Tuesday came and went quickly. Work was busy as usual, though I came home at decent hours. I hadn't bumped into Sirisha, nor had I seen any hedonistic activities in her living room. I also hadn't mustered up enough courage to go ring her doorbell. Besides, I was also afraid of making our friendship awkward, or losing it altogether.

But things changed on Wednesday evening as I returned home late and walked out of my elevator to find Sirisha and Ravi engaged in a rather close embrace and kiss. As I stepped out, they quickly let go of each other, with that typical awkward look on their face and body language. Sirisha had gone red in the face while Ravi gave me a very awkward grin and jumped into the elevator just before the doors closed.

"Well, well.... Hello there." I said with an all-knowing grin on my face.

"It's not what you think." Sirisha immediately defended herself in a way that only people guilty of something would do. If I didn't know what was going on between them, her instantaneous response and tone of voice would have given it away.

"I never asked you anything." I said with a grin. "You don't have to sound so defensive." I laughed

"It's not funny. He just came over to meet me, and I was merely saying goodbye." She said with a tone of irritation.

"I should say goodbye to you every day before I leave for work." I joked.

"Stop it Sri! It's not what you think." She sounded really pissed off.

"Look Sirisha. I don't know why you are defending yourself with me. I am not judging you; I am not like that." I said while placing a hand on her shoulder, trying to pacify her. I smiled and tried to comfort her. "Your personal life is your personal life."

"Still. From your tone, I can tell what you are thinking." She turned away and covered her face with her hands. "Fuck. Shit." I heard her mumble. She then ran her hands through her hair and turned to face me again. I could see she was anxious and afraid at what I had seen. I could perhaps sense a tad bit of guilt even as she looked at me helplessly.

Suddenly her cell phone rang and Sirisha jumped and squealed. "Fuck." She muttered again. She fished it out of her pocket and looked at the screen. She ran her hand through her hair again, turning away a little. It looked like she was looking for privacy in a large open space and couldn't find any.

"Yeah?" She answered and whispered into the phone. "Ya, ya. I'll call you later." And she hung up.

"It was him, wasn't it?"

"Ya." She looked up at me and nodded, looking flustered, scared, confused, guilty, desperate. "Sri, it's really not..."

I put my finger on her lips. I thought there was no better a time then that to confess what I had seen. "Sirisha. I must tell you something. Sort of a confession."

"What?" She said loudly and took a step back.

"I know what is going on between you and Ravi. That, what I just saw a few minutes ago." I pointed to the spot where I had caught them. "That is exactly what it looks like. I have seen it before."

"What? How? What the fuck?" She nearly yelled and looked at me with horror and confusion.
"Not here. Come inside and I'll tell you." I went towards my apartment. "I really need to use the loo first."

"What do you mean you know? How?" Sirisha was nearly shaking as she followed me.

"Relax Sirisha. I'll tell you. Make yourself comfortable. I'll be right back."

"What the fuck Sri? How can you be so casual and keep me in suspense like this?"

"Give me a minute. A man needs to piss." I ran off into the bathroom with a huge grin on my face. I was enjoying teasing her a little, though I was starting to feel a little guilty about it. Perhaps I shouldn't be so casual about it. She really did look distraught.
Like Reply

I came back in 5 minutes to find Sirisha sitting at the edge of my sofa, with her head in her hands, blankly staring at the floor.

"Finally." She jolted up as she saw me returning. "Now care to tell me what you know. Did someone tell you anything?"

"No one told me anything."

"So then?"

"Ok. About ten days ago, I came back late from work. It was last Friday." As soon as I said Friday, I could see the colour drain from her face.

"Ya. And?"

"Relax Sirisha. I'm telling you." I sat next to her. "I came home late and poured myself a drink and came to sit on my balcony. As I got up a little later to refill my drink, I saw your living room light on which usually is never on that late at night." Her gaze immediately went to my balcony, towards her living room window, and she covered her mouth and gasped. She quickly looked back at me with her eyes wide open.

"Yeah. The light was on. The curtain was drawn open. And I saw everything."

"No! I can't believe it." She looked back at her window and saw the curtain drawn closed. "I can't believe I left it open." She muttered to herself. I could see her breathing getting heavier while she absentmindedly played with her hair.

"Yes, you did, and I happened to look in that direction."

"What do you mean you saw everything?" She turned to me and said loudly, suddenly realising I said I had seen everything. So, I decided to get into some of the hot details and tell her everything that I did see.

"Well. I looked that way and saw you dancing for him. At that point I thought it was your husband. I saw you swaying your body and removing your clothes. I saw you performing the most seductive dances I had ever seen." I tried explaining to her in a way that told her I had loved what I had seen. She continued to look at me in shock. Her body rocked back and forth a little while she folded her arms across her chest.

"I then saw who it was when he stood up and his clothes were shed too. I saw you kneel between his legs and I assume you orally pleasured him. It certainly looked like that as I sat here and watched." She looked up at me again. "I saw your gorgeous hair flayed across his lap as your head bobbed up and down a little."

"No. This can't have happened." She muttered again.

"Then I saw as he moved between your legs as you sat on the sofa. Your beautiful, ample breasts, exposed as he massaged them." She folded her arms across her chest some more as she heard me say that. I could sense her breathing getting heavier and a thin film of sweat forming on her brow. "I particularly loved watching as you sat on his lap and rode him hard and fast. Your hair swayed like a lustrous curtain, and I loved how you weaved your fingers through and gathered it over your head. And I loved to see him thrust in and out of you from behind while your hair and boobs swayed. I couldn't hear a thing, but I knew it was intense and passionate in there. It was...."

Like Reply
Super bro ..update soon
Like Reply
"Ok! Ok! Stop! Please... Sri... just stop!" She screamed out as she stared at me with bulging eyes that were now moist and red. "I can't believe you!" She was livid.

"I'm... uh... sorry Sirisha.... I was... I got caught up in the moment." I stammered, realizing I may have crossed the line in the way I had described everything.

"I... I... I don't... know. I don't know... what to... say." She stammered. "I am.... I can't believe what you just said."

"Sirisha, listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I thought...... I'd be honest and tell you everything. I also thought...... never mind. I don't want to upset you any further."

"No. Please. Tell me." Her voice was steadier now, and as she crossed her arms across her chest again, she looked at me with sternness.

"Never mind Sirisha. For what it's worth though, I want to assure you that your secret is safe with me."

"Ya. Thanks." She chuckled sarcastically. "I would hope so." She rolled her eyes, clearly very distraught. "But please, tell me what you were trying to say."

"Some other time Sirisha. When you're more relaxed." I tried to get out of it.

"I doubt that's going to happen anytime soon." She sniggered. "So please, for fuck's sake, indulge me." She seemed pissed off now, and it didn't look like she was going to take no for an answer.

"All I was trying to tell you is that what I saw, well. Look Sirisha." I tried to figure out a way to tell her what I felt without trying to sound like a creep, which I think I was starting to come across as. She stared at me with her eyes wide open as I continued. "Sirisha. I'll try and be as candid as I have always been with you. Ever since you moved in next door, I've always found you attractive. I've always thought you to be one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen." I paused for a moment and saw that her expression had softened a little as she now stared at the floor. "But for obvious reasons, I never said anything earlier or shared my feelings. So, when I did see you that night with Ravi, I was shocked at first. But then, I found it arousing and I couldn't take my eyes off you. I was captivated. I actually felt jealous even, and since that day I haven't been able to stop thinking about you."

"Wow. I really don't know what to say Sri." She stood up and went to the window, staring out as her glance passed the very window that played theatre to that night's proceedings.

"You probably think I'm some slut. But you don't understand the frustration, the loneliness. And then you tell me you found it arousing as if I put on a show specially for you?" She spun around, her eyes were red and watery again. "I'm so bloody confused, angry, embarrassed. I don't know what else. I just can't believe this has happened. It's really got my head in a spin." She sat opposite me and trembled slightly.

"Sirisha. I am never one to judge you. I never intended it to sound like that. I do not think you are a slut, and I can't even imagine how hard it must be to live apart from your husband for such extended periods of time. Situations like this happen sometimes and take control of our better judgment."

"Your approval or whatever, doesn't make things better. It is still a terrible situation to be in. It's so bloody embarrassing to be caught, and then to have your neighbor and friend find it arousing and tell you so? I really don't know what to think. I'm confused and need to be alone please." Sirisha stood up and walked to the door, visibly shaken. At the door, she turned to look at me. "Sri. Please. This is our secret." And she left.

I sat on the sofa, staring blankly at some photographs on the wall across. I couldn't tell what would happen next, but I knew one thing. I had probably fucked up our friendship. I had told her how much I had enjoyed what I had seen, expecting her to do the same with me. What was I thinking?

I sighed and got up, poured myself a drink, and went out to the balcony to get some fresh air. This time the curtain was drawn closed and the show was over. I felt like an immature idiot.
Like Reply