Misc. Erotica Teens adventures journey to exibinist...
Heart 
Hello guys...
After getting bored of this lockdown...I thought to explore new ways to entertain myself....
By remembering and writing down about my adventurous journey...to a bold exhibitionist.. independent women..
About me...My name is Manju...29 F.. living in delhi...
With my husband Raj..we both work in a MNC at mid managerial post...we have been married for 5 yr...no kids...
My hometown is...small village near varanasi..typical north Indian village...my mom dad and brother and sis-in law lives there...Now moving on to story...

Women's day celebration in society..
Here in Delhi...we live in a gated community.. newly built..there are 4 blocks...and a separate 3 story building for common purpose..and pool..
Ground floor.. grocery store and beauty parlour
First floor ...gym
2nd floor...common hall for... celebrate and society meetings...and open terrece for fun activities...
Pool is just beside the common building...hidden from three side...
In my society most of the families or either very rich busniessman or the working class...this yr women's day we planned for celebration for women's of our society...it was...pool party... followed by dinner in community Hall..drink and dance at the terrece...
Thoughts of pool party excited me...I was thinking of some ways to get naked accidentally and enjoy being watched by ... women's at the party...and the men who will be enjoying the view from the bolcony...
As I was not familiar to most of the society women... except few from my floor..nidhi punm and dipti....
It seems to be good idea to being naked in the front of unknown group...I finalized one idea....
Party was planned to be started at 7 pm...it was start of March..holi vacation also started for some....
I planned to go to parlour around 6:30...from there I will go to pool..then come to my apartment to change and go to enjoy dinner and drinks...
All the other women bring there bag...with swimsuit and party dress..they had not planned to go back to there home to change and come......
I wore a frock ..above my knee length... nothing inside... except bra..frock was very light..after getting wet it will reveal everything...
I came out of my apartment and told nidhi...I am going to parlor..I will meet you after parlor...at pool
..I asked the parlor girl to do...full body wax.. Brazilian wax...and body massage...
Outside at pool ..party .started at 7....
Nidhi called me 2-3 times around 7:20...after getting done from parlor...I came out around 7:30..nidhi punm dipti..were in there swimsuit near the pool.. waiting for me...as they saw me..they cheered ...and I just went to see them...
I was thinking inside my mind..that if someone throw me in the pool.. without wearing any panties...my pussy will feel the coolness of the water...and I will get some chance to flash my ass ...
Nidhi: where were you..we are waiting for you since 7..
Me: actually I told you na..I had to go to parlour...
Punm: getting cleaned...what have you planned for mohan tonight...
They all started laughing...
I just..shyingly  tell them.stop you guys..I am going to change...will be back with my dress....just 5 min...
Nidhi: stop manju....why...come and enjoy the party..you are already 30 min late...
After pool we all will go...and come back to dinner...
Me: no nidhi...this frock is very light...after getting wet..it will became transparent...
Punm: so what..you have your panties na....yr
Me: shyingly...no yr
They all... laughed...and meanwhile...they talked something secretly...and came towards me...
Nidhi: we have an idea
Me: what?
I was thinking in mind what are they planning to do with me.... suddenly....dipti and punm...pushed me to the pool....
I was like... getting my dream come true....
They all jumped to the pool..
Water in the pool was above my belly button...
And frock was so light that....it started floating on the surface of water...I was stark naked below my belly...and blue light inside the pool..was making my waxed body more glammed...

Getting bottomless in pool...

As it was getting darker outside...pools blue green lights are getting brighter...
Inside the pool..my legs and ass getting more visible to everyone...pool was packed with around 40-45 ledies and... everyone was enjoying the cool music and water...till now everything happened according to my plan...and I was very excited..my waxed pussy and ass was enjoying the every touch of the water of pool...but what was going to happen was not planned..but thoughts of that make me wet ....
To keep the party going .. drinks were started to getting served by poolside.. I was not fan of drinking...but that day..I tried 3-4 vodka shots...
Music of dj was getting intense..
Then I saw 3 friends of nidhi .. approached us in the corner of pool...they were very cool and fun loving ledies...Mira juhi and mnisa...
Mira: mnju you wore the sexiest dress in this party..
Me: stop yr....It was not planned..all because of these ledies...
Juhi: your legs and ass are open to everyone....
They all laughed....
I don't know...it was the vodka or excitement of being naked..I was very high...I planned to come out of water for some time and enjoy ...
As I was about to came out of water...I put my both hands on the railings of stair at that corner...
I was about climb the stairs... someone pulled the frock from behind...as it was very light material of frock .. not very strong ..I used this frock for year..there was a joint above the belly in the frock..
Joint gets opened..while I put first step on the stairs...
Bottom part of frock fell to my toes...
Suddenly i move back into pool...what I saw was...even more horrifying for me....punm throw away the part of my frock..outside the boundary wall...
I was totally nude inside the water... everything was open to display.... although like  exibiton ...but in safe environment...
They all started playing with me...nidhi pinched in my ass..punm started touching my pussy...I was leaking badly....
It was around 9 pm...pool.was going to be closed...pool guy came.... music got stopped ...
Now everyone has to come out of pool...and be ready for dinner and dance party strating at 9:30....
I was not sure what to do....
Then an idea came to my mind...it was very risky but made me more excited....
I thought that mohan(my hubby)..will be alone at home...I hid a spare key..below doormat...so I thought of going bottomless to my apartment ...
[+] 1 user Likes Samfuddi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Everyone was getting out of the pool...as light outside the pool.was not very much..it was little dark..I also came out...with nidhi and punm ..they all went to the changing room...I just skipped the. Bathroom door and moved towards the apartment...
As all the ledies were there..they instructed the maintenance guy to not go to turn on ... unnecessary light..
I reached the hallway of apartment...my flat was on the fifth floor...it was dark in the hallway...as I was moving I saw sharma uncle...retired army office ...was walking in the hallway...
He just realized someone is going...
I was totally scared ...he came toward me..asked is party over...it was dark... it's not easy to realize that I was naked..
I told him ...no uncle it will continue for 2 more hours...and I ran from there....
Luckily lift was empty....I went inside the lift and closed the door...pushed the fifth floor button
Like Reply
Lift reached the fifth floor...I ran to my door....and found the spare key ..hidden below the mat....
As I was about to open the door...I heard taking and laughter from my house..I was socked....
I was wearing a bra and remaining part of my frock reaching till my belly...below that I was totally naked...waxed and as smooth as butter...
I slowly open the door...and saw mohan was enjoying the game with raj and rahul...his friend from same company . I haven't met them ..but I knew them from mohan daily after work blabbering....light was on...I closed the door slowly..tried to move towards the bedroom without getting noticed....
The excitement of being naked till now...made me high and my pussy was dripping with juice...as I was walking..juice from my pussy was dripping between my legs..and when the legs slids over other...it was amazing...
Like Reply
Getting fucked in front of hubby...

Raj and rahul was facing towards tv... having there back towards me and mohan was sitting on side sofa...I tried to escape his sight..but he saw me just behind the big sofa...he looked into my eyes And realises the horniness that I was going through. Mohan knew about my exbitionism and he also like that. Many time we have shared the fanaticies of me getting fucked in front of him... secretly... Knowing my horny situation he played very skillfully....he had planned to introduce his friends to me today..but he changed the plan....I knew what he was planning. I was ready to do anything at that time. He just shouted hey mini...what are you doing here..
Mini ...a friend of manju from next block...
I excited hearing the name plot what he played...
Me: hey Mohan I lost my frock in pool..your wife told me to came here and change....
Me: sorry to disturb you...
Mohan: where is my wife..mnju
I was looking down in shame...as raj and rahul were staring at waxed pussy...I tried to hide my pussy with hands..but 2 unknown guys staring at me..my pussy was filled with juices..and willing to get fucked hardest.
Mohan understood the situation very well..
Mohan: mini you are totally wet... please sit ..let it get dried then I will bring you some clothes of mnju..
Me: no mohan...I have to go.. don't make me sit
Mohan pulled my hand made me seat in between the sofa and tv..
I sat on the carpet folded legs...as I sat...my pussy gets little widened...
Two guys sitting in front of me staring at my pussy..and my husband sitting in side enjoying me getting watched..whole situation made me high..
Juice from my pussy dripped to the carpet...
Mohan went to the bedroom to bring a towel to dry my hair and body..meanwhile raj and rahul stopped the game..turned on other lights and fully enjoying the view of my juicy pussy...
Mohan came with towel...asked raj to help me and went to bring hot tea..
As raj got the chance to touch me...he took the towel and dried my hair...Rahul asked me...remove my bra and top and they are wet.
I lifted my hand Rahul removed the bra and top...
Raj dried my whole body...when he reached near my pussy he just loosens the towel...and touched my pussy with bare hand...
Touch of a man's hand to my juicy pussy...made a sensation through my body...they made me sit on big sofa facing towards tv... just covering some parts with the towel...
Mohan came with tea....I took the tea...
Mohan: mini give me the towel..it's wet you will get cold...I will bring you some dresses of mnju..
Me: be fast ...mohan ...I have to go..
I gave him the towel and...sat naked in front of raj and rahul..while going Mohan indicated with his eyes to..start the show.. that signal made a drop of pussy to fell on the sofa...
Raj saw that..he asked me to stand up ..he will clean my pussy juice...as I stand up .he licked the drop of juice from sofa...
Rahul was standing behind me .. stroking his cock...I was not aware of that..rahul sat on the single sofa...with his dick out and hard...as raj was licking the sofa..I planned to sit on another sofa..as I sat on the sofa...Rahul was ready with his dick and pushed that inside my pussy...
I moaned with relaxation ..of getting a cock after a long waiting...
Raj also joined the play... getting rammed by two huge dicks... satisfied my desire of the moment....
Mohan watched we from the bedroom door... getting fucked by his friends...he also jerked off ..
After the sex session..I went to washroom ...get cleaned and dressed...
Left for the dinner... saying ...mohan please don't tell anything to manju...
Like Reply
Holi celebration at village...

Last yr....we went to Mohans village for holi celebration
It was typical north Indian village...8-10 house cluster was there ...after that there was wheat farms ....
Mohan's father has a big house with 10-12 rooms and big aagan(open space inside house) within the house.. Mohan's mom dad and two sisters live at that house...
Day before holi..they celebrate holika dahan...and in his village women apply a paste on whole body on the night before holi...
After dinner...riya and Tina (Mohan's sister) came to my room and asked me to apply that paste....
I closed the door and get naked ..they applied it on my whole body..after that my skin became very smooth...
Next morning...we started making some dishes..as people from village used to come greet each other on holi..
I wore traditional lehnga choli..on that day..
Mohan was out in village enjoying holi with his friends... around 11am he came with group of his friends..they all wanted to meet me and play holi with me..mom and dad was outside the house and riya and Tina went to bathroom...I was alone there in aagn..
Mohan came there with his 6 friends from village...they all were well built and muscular...
I went to kitchen ..gave them sweets and snacks..
While I was going back to kitchen ...Mohan asked me ..that his friends wants to play holi with me...
I thought that they will just apply some color on my face...and say happy Holi...I was not aware of what was going to happen...
I told Mohan that it's ok..I will come in 5 min....
I went to my room ...looked myself in mirror.  .I was wearing a choli(blouse)...and duppta around my neck..and lehnga..I just opened the knot of lehnga to tie it properly before going outside...I was not wearing panties..as I was going to take bath after 5 min...I thought why bother inside house...and no one is going to do anything there... they will just apply some color on face....
After checking everything I came out of my room..into aagan...
All of his friends were smiling ....they said happy Holi bhabhi..one came forward and applied color on my face..they came one by one...after that I thought it's done and planning to go to bathroom...
One guy said...bhabhi where are you going please stay for few more moments...and pulled me back from my hand... everyone came forward and started applying color to my face and neck..
I was in the middle of 6 guys... trying to escape..
I just tried to run away from there...as I was running..one guys hand was on my waist .h.tried to stop me by holding my waist...and in the motion he was not able to hold.my waist..he just caught the knot of my lehnga...and suddenly in that motion it got opened.. I suddenly realized the loosening of my lehnga ..I stopped immediately... everyone again surrounded me ..my lehnga was slightly slid from my waist ...as I was trying to grab my lehnga...one guy put his hand below my underarm ..and lifted me...as he lifted me in air my lehnga... dropped on the floor
...that moment everyone was mesmerized with beauty of my naked body....mohan was also getting excited...
The guy who lifted me...put me down...I sat down on the floor trying to cover my bare nakedness...mid of 6 unknown guys..they encircled me..
I just wanted to crawl out from there ..get my lehnga ...which was threw away in the corner of aagan...
I just put my hand forward ..and came to my all fours ..and started moving...as I was moving in baby crawling position...
Guys behind me were getting full view of my pussy and ass...one guy came in front of and stopped me...
At that moment I was on the floor on my hand and knees...one guy came from behind and put his hand on my pussy ..his thumb was on my asshole....
I was shocked but my pussy was wet....he just spread my pussy lips to see the pink beauty...Inside...it was filled with juice...that was just dripping out of pussy..he called every one to see....what a white I am....
He pushed his one finger inside my pussy...I moaned...they all realized what I was going through...one guy put his finger in my mouth and pushed that inside my ass....
I was in the middle of aagan ..on all my fours...fully naked.  ..mid of 6 guys...with one finger in my ass and one in my pussy...this thought made me damn high...
As I was thinking about the situation...a big dick...entered my pusssy....big and huge.... first time in my life...I was getting that big dick in my hole...
I moaned lowdly.... hearing that they all get excited...
6 guys fucked me from behind...one buy one...after that round ..my pussy was filled with...load of cum...
I sat on the floor folding my legs... catching my breath...
Cum from my pussy..started dripping on the floor....I stood up and started moving towards the bathroom...all guys wished me .. happy Holi....
I was ashamed with the incident...why I allowed them to fuck me ..but from a corner of my heart.. thoughts were coming... it's best holi of my life....
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
Theater performance...on stage nudity

I was very active in theater performance since my college days.. during college I participate in many cultural festivals at different colleges..
After leaving the college I almost forgotten the theater..once I settled down with mohan in Delhi...one day I got to know about a theater in South Delhi area..where theatre artists used to perform and practice.. I started going to that theater just to watch the performances .. I was enjoying the theater after a gap of almost 5-6 yrs...
Theatre was not so big..has strength of around 100 people...there was a stage and at front of the stage there were two rows of chairs ..total capacity of 100 people..
One day after the show I met the manager of theater ..raj..while talking I told that I am also interested in theaters. He told me that he will let me know if there is any slot available for me..and we shared the mobile numbers.
One day raj called me...and said that there is theatre show they are planning to perform..they need a female artist for that .. female artist who used to work there has to go her hometown for two week due to some family emergency..he also informed that show may contain some type of adult performance..
He told me that he will mail the plot of the performance. And asked me once read that and decide about that..
Once I reached home from office..Mohan was still not reached home..I sat on the sofa and open the mail..
I open the plot of drama..it was titled ... "women's in 90's society" . From title it seems to be like some social awareness act..I wanted to be part of some social cause..I was very excited and started reading the plot..it was similar to the one of the scene of the sholey movie with some tweak...
I was supposed to be playing the role of a poor farmers wife .farmer was not able to pay the loan of landlord..and landlord captured the farmers wife ..he took the farmers wife at his place and do few things forcefully and made farmers wife dance in presence of his goons similar to the nach bsanti nach.. scene of sholey.
I read the plot ..and called raj..
Me: hi raj.
Raj: yes manju..what have you decided..
Me: plot is nice..but I want to read whole dialogue script before taking any decision.
Raj: ok, but I can't mail the script due to content privacy issue. We have do the show on Sunday... tomorrow is Saturday..can you come and read the script at theater may be you can do rehearsal if you agree.
Me: ok, I will be there in morning around 10am.
Raj: thanks mnju..
After dinner I told mohan that I have to go tomorrow morning for .. theater role..if I like that role I have to perform this Sunday..mohan seems cool..he always encourage me in every decision.
Next morning...I woke up at 8 ..made the breakfast and get ready for the theater ...and left the home at 9:30. Mohan was still sleeping.
I reached theater at 10am.
Raj: good morning mnju...please sit.
I sat on the chair.
Raj gave me the script..and asked me to take time and decide. He ordered coffee for me.
I was reading the script.. there were not many dialogue for that character..she was a typical wife of poor farmer ..only 3-4 dialogue were there...
All copied from some movies..like...main ni nachungi...(I won't dance)
Help help...
Leave my husband...
There were few scene that was not explained properly...like ...landlord tried to touch me forcefully ...pull my sari...started touching me..
I asked raj...what will be the act in that scene..
Raj: let's start practice ..we don't have any fix plot for that..we had left that part on you..you can decide the limit... wherever you want ..
Me: what type of audience will be there.
Raj: mostly they are 35+ married people..they can only understand the act.these modern generation doesn't have that kind of interest.
Raj introduced me to...other artists .
Tanay.. playing the poor farmer viru's role..thing guy...5'8"
Jeetu...strong build... playing the role of landlord
Sonu monu... landlords bodyguard...
I was playing the role of basanti..wife of viru

Raj told everyone to start the play..and told them stop the act whenever I asked them to stop.
I was very happy...I got to perform after almost 6 yrs.  And I was given the authority to control the direction of the act..
Everyone went to makeup room...to be dressed for act.raj shown me the ledies makeup room..he gave me dress of basanti...a sari and a blouse..
I removed my jeans and t-shirt...I was wearing a padded bra.  Blouse was very tight ..so I had wear that without the bra ... Then I took the sari..but without peticote how can I wear sari..
I called raj...how to wear that...he told me that he is sending the tailor aunty...she used to make all the clothes for the theater.
Aunty came after five min. She was around 55 yr old
Me: aunty how can I wear this without peticote
Aunty: you girls have no idea how our generation lived through.
She told the stories how they used to wear only a single sari in her young days.  They used to cover everything with that properly.
Aunty: remove your panty ..I will teach you how to wear sari.
I had literally no idea what she was going to do..but seeing her confidence I removed my panty...
Aunty took the sari..and wrapped around my waist..and tied one corner of the sari ..with the mid of side of sari..and tied a knot there...and remaining half she passed between my legs and inserted inside sari from backside...
It was typically the old men used to wear dhoti....
I came on the stage...with all done..
Wearing blouse ..that covered my boobs..but enough cleavage left for the guys on stage...
Sari wrapped around my waist .. reaching upto my knees..
Act started ..raj was there to watch the show on the front row...
First act of..show completed  ..they took me and viru..to the landlord house ..and tied both hands of the viru ..with two ropes hanging from the ceiling of the roof.
Everyone took break of 5 min...
Raj came towards me and told me..that I am doing very good...now next part I have important role...
..now everyone came to stage....act started...
Jeetu: this farmer viru...had not paid his loan...we will not leave him..until he give me something.
Sonu: sahib..we have her wife...and weather is also good...let's have some party..
Monu: yes sahib..
Jeetu: monu you start the music..and let this basanti dance...in front of us....
I was lying on the ground near the viru.. crying with head down...
Monu: basanti ..start dancing.
Basanti(me): I won't dance...
Jeetu: if you won't dance ..we will beat your husband..
Basanti(me): no sahib...please don't beat him I will dance.
Jeetu: sonu play the music..
I stood up and started dancing slowly with the music..raj clapped by seeing my dance...
While dancing I was moving near the jeetu...
He had a strange feeling since he had seen me in this morning...
During the dance...the corner of sari that aunty .. inserted from.back..fell off..and started sweeping the ground as I move during the dance...
Jeetu: dance faster ... otherwise I will beat your husband...
I started dancing faster...the corner of sari ...jeetu caught the corner of sari..and started pulling it towards himself...
I started moving his side....he pulled the sari .. suddenly and the knot that aunty had tied....is opened up...and sari fell on the ground...
Girl before me...used to wear hot pants inside the sari...so during this act she has no problem...
My sari fell on the ground...I was busy in the dance...i was dancing very intensely that I haven't realized that i am naked....
Everyone was paused....as I was the incharge...to decide till what extent I wanted to go with the show ..
Everyobe was staring at my naked ass and pussy....once the song finished. I stopped and realized that everyone is looking at me....I smiled thinking that they liked my dance...
But no one responded to my smile......till now they had assumed that..I am ok with this part and this is not accidentally happened...
They started to move forward and enjoy the rest of the play....
Now ...in the next part..they had to bend me down on the table...and stretch my hand forward and...tie my hands with the rope...and spank my ass with a fake rope...and I had to cry for help...but this all was planed with sari on my body...
Jeetu: sonu..bring this lady and tie her on the table...
As sonu walk towards me..I saw my sari..sonu handed to jeetu...I was shocked realizing that i am not wearing anything... 
Before I say anything ..sonu and monu...grabbed my hands from both side and took me to the table..
I started saying stop stop...
They are not listening me...as it was part of the act
They didn't notice me...they tied my hands at two corner of table...I was bend on the table... resting my belly on the table..and legs spread and nothing on my ass...
They all came behind and startdd enjoying the view of my pussy...
I was crying for help...asking them to stop...but everyone thought that it's part of the act...even raj was clapping from the distance...
Now jeetu sonu monu..all were standing behind me...
Jeetu asked for the hunter...it seems like the hunter but it was very soft and silky ...with so many furrs that even a touch make you feel like touching a flower...or cotton...
Jeetu started spanking me..with that hunter ..
To enjoy the view of my pussy..sonu spread my both legs apart as much as he can...now pussy was fully in view..and as I was bending forward...the hole of my pussy gets little wider now they all can see the opening of my pussy from behind .
The touch of soft hunter made my pussy more excited...till now I had realized that they are thinking this as the part of the play as I was directing it...
Jeetu stopped for a moment and told sonu to spank with his hand ..
Sonu came near me...my pussy was started getting wet with the spanks ..sonu understood the situation .. instead spanking the ass..he started spanking slowly on my pussy...while he spank...his one finger just goes inside the opening of my pussy and his palm rests on my clitoris.... repeated spanking was making me horny.... juice of my pussy started coming out...sonu realized that his hand is getting wet...
He slowly inserted his two fingers inside the pussy and started encircling the clit with his thumb...
At this position this started making me horny...I was moaning madly with each move of his hand on my pussy ...
Seeing my horniness raj also joined them ...raj moved sonu away..and started touching my pussy....
He put a chair just behind me...his head was at the level of my pussy ..
He started licking my clit with his toung with his two fingers touching my g-spot...
I was bending on the table with my hand tied...and legs spread apart....with finger on my g-spot and lips on my clitoris....
Raj increased the speed of his fingers over my g-spot....this made me squirt....I orgasmed and squirted all over the stage...
They all laughed....
I was trying to catch my breath...I realized a huge dick .. getting inside my pussy...aaahhhh comes out of my mouth...jeetu...was started fucking me.very badly....
Such a huge dick was tearing my pussy apart...
After jeetu they all fucked me and...cum inside my pussy...once they all finished...I squeezed my pussy ..and cum started dripping out of my pussy...
They untied my hand...I sat on the floor.. resting my back on the wall...as I was sitting..cum filled juice started  flowing outside my pussy ..
Raj came forward and licked all the juice..and licked my pussy ..
After a intense gangbang. . feeling of getting licked..made me relax....
I asked for a glass of water...cleaned my pussy and ass...went to the makeup room..
My mind was blank...body was relaxed... nothing was going in my mind....I just dressed and came out of room...
Raj: nice direction mnju...when  will you join us tomorrow...
Me: I will call you
Saying that I went outside ... started my car ...
Once I reached home..I saw Mohan was cooking lunch for us ..I feel sorry for him inside...
I didn't wanted him to know anything about that...I just went to bathroom..took a bath .. came out of bathroom in towel...
With all the gangbang I was sleepy and tired..
Mohan: how was the play..you seem very tired...
Me: yes..
I was not even in the mood of replying anything..
Mohan: I will bring you a milkshake...go and rest in bedroom.
Mohan bring a milkshake with dryfruits and all high energy content..I felt more sleepy after drinking that...
At that moment I wanted only two things...sleep and a massage.
Me: mohan..
Mohan : hmm
Me: can you massage me..
Mohan:...why not...get ready ..I will bring the oil
I just removed the towel from my body...mohan bring the oil and started massaging me ..
With closed eyes...I was thinking about the my day...
What a beautiful day...❤️
Like Reply
nice update
Like Reply
good posts bhai.. pls post more..
Like Reply
College trip to watterfall..

It was the end of 6th semester during my college. Month of May.. result of the semester was published. Everyone has packed to leave for hometown. Me and my friend ria went to see the result of 6th sem. unfortunately we both failed one subject this year.
Our plan to go home shattered.we had to stay there and finish that subject in summerterm. Although we were not the only person staying for the summer turm. 4 guys of our batch also got the summer term.
Raj Shubham sonu and dhiru also got the summer term.
Summer days in the hostel used to be very boring.there is nothing to do except 1 class three days per week. Me and ria was sharing the same room.we used to go to the college gym in morning around 7-8 am and return by 9 .then used to have bath and breakfast.
One day while we were returning to hostels from the college gymnasium, a suv stopped front of us.it was no other than guys of our class.raj Shubham sonu.
Raj: hey manju(me) where are you going.
Me: going to the hostel.just coming from the gym.where are you guys headed?
Raj: we are going to a nearby waterfall.its good place to go this time.
Sonu: you guys join us.we will be back by 2 pm.
All started saying to come with them.i was thinking what to say.meanwhile ria got excited about the waterfall fun.she agreed without asking me and sat in the middle row.
Me: ria I can't join.i need to change these clothes and get something to wear there.
Shubham: we have extra towel and t-shirt.no need to worry about that.
I left with no option .
I sat on ria's side.i was hesitating because I was just wearing a gym shorts and t-shirt.although I used to wear sports bra during gym but no panties.
It was an hour journey to the waterfall.i was sitting in tight space and my shorts was enough comfortable to seat in that position.somehow I managed and we reached the waterfall location.
It was a reserved forest area.cab stopped about 1 km away from the waterfall .from there we need to walk to the waterfall.
There were few families came there for picnic and few couples also seen.
We started to walk to waterfall following the stram of water.
On the way at few places people were enjoying the water.
We reached the waterfall.boys removed there tshirt and jumped into water and started to enjoy the cool water in the summer.
I needed to pee badly.i asked ria what to do. As it was forest area surrounded by tree and shrubs .there is no public toilet.
Ria told me to come with her to find some safe place. I went behind a tree. Slid my shorts and started to pee.
Suddenly a group of boys returing from the waterfall started passing.i was aware that they can easily see my ass from the behind but I decided to continue the feeling of getting watched aroused me. I was excited and wanted to do more. An idea came to my mind as we went to waterfall.
Sonu: ria and manju .join us.
Me: we don't have cloths
Raj: take our t-shirt.wear that and came inside the water.
Ria : ok we are coming.
Ria went near tha bag.it was kept at place which was surrounded by rocks from three sides.she removed her top bra and trousers and wore a tshirt. Although it was long enough reaching hoti her knees and she was wearing her panty.also lower part of body will be inside the water so she left from there bad jumped into water.
I removed my tshirt and sports bra and wore a tshirt. It was long enough to reach till my mid thighs.almost same level as of my shorts.
Now I removed my shorts.i was just wearing a tshirt reaching till my mid thighs and nothing else.i was excited by the feeling of not wearing the panty and exposing myself to boys.
I walked slowly and entered into the water.cold water started touching my pussy and ass feels amazing.
Sonu was teaching ria how to smim.during swimming her thighs and panty was visible to everyone.ria doesn't care much about that.she learned few moves and started teaching me.
As I started swimming the with the move of my legs tshirt used to rase. And naked ass exposed to everyone.ria knows that I am not wearing panty.boys shocked with the view and I also ashamed with the incident.
Ria was in playfull mood.she came near me. I was in the waist deep water.she raised my t-shirt and exposed my side legs to the boys.it made the boys little comfortable.as we were enjoying the water many times my pussy got exposed to everyone.after an hour we decided to come out of water.as I came out of water tshirt stuck with my skin and became my second skin.every shape of my body was clearly visible to everyone.
Once we reach near the rock where we had kept our cloths, we see there is nothing someone had stolen our bags.
We all started searching the bag. We all were shocked.we tried to search everywhere but we didn't find the bag.
Left with no option we started towards the parking lot where our cab is parked. I was trying to cover myself as much as possible.
Once we reached the parking lot.we located our cab. Shubham sat on the front seat Raj and Sonu entered from left gate.me and ria were entering from right side.
I don't wanted to seat in the middle but ria told me she is not feeling well.she might womit so she neede the window seat.
As started entering inside.i bended and tshirt lifted from behind almost my full ass and rear view was visible to ria.
Once I was seating I could have pulled my tshirt down but left my ass uncovered intentionally.as I sat on the seat. My ass was fully uncovered and side leg is visible to raj and Sonu.ria sat by my side her thighs were also visible.
As car started to move I thought of acting of sleeping. And during act of sleeping.i slid down on seat and seperated my leg.
Now my clean shaved pussy was on full display.driver was constantly looking at me through the mirror.sonu kept his hand on my thighs started caressing it.
His hand reached my pussy .I didn't reacted. As ria was also sleeping so I thought of enjoying the man's hand on my pussy.
I was acting of sleeping but my pussy was all wet.as his hand reached the my pussy juice started driping on the car seat.
Sonu inserted his one finger inside the pussy as he was inserting I slid further down on seat giving him more access to my pussy.
Now I was in the deep pleasure suddenly car stopped.ria was in deep sleep.
I opend my eyes and tried to cover myself.
Car was inside an old farmhouse near the main road surrounded by the trees and no one was there.
Driver and three boys stepped out of the cab.i also came out leaving ria inside.

Driver was 40 yr old musculer man.he grabbed me by my hair and dragged toward pile of crop residue.
He pushed me on the pile and tore my tshirt.
Raj and Sonu grabbed my hand and boobs.and driver started licking my pussy.
Pussy was already filled with the juice and his toung made the magic touch .ahhhhhhh ummmmmhhh came out of my mouth.
He licked my pussy for 10 min .it made me oragsam twice.then he made me to come on my four .he spread my legs from behind and grab my waist.he pussed his dick inside my pussy..ahhhh came out of my mouth .he fucked me brutally.after 15 min drill he came inside my pussy .I lied down on back. I was in the seventh heaven.i was fucked so heavily first time in my life.
I wanted to get up but all three boys fucked me turn by turn and filled my pussy.after a long session of sex they all got dressed.i got up .I wanted to pee.i turned the other side .sat there and started peeing.as I started peeing suddenly driver rouned his hand from behind around my legs and lifted me in peeing position.
Stream of pee and hole of my pussy was visible to all.i was not thinking any thing .I was fully satisfied and wanted to get lost in that moment.

To be continued...
Like Reply