is my mom slut ?
hi all  . i am vinoth 18 , doing graduate first year , my dad is a business man and mom works as clerk in a regional rural bank. we live in a rural area , with rental house . mostly my dad went outside , he would stay maximum 2 days with us.

my mom padma , 39 looks like actress subha punja , traditional and very loyal to my dad. but nowadays her life style , her dressing sense , her makeup  , all gradually changes to become a modern hot wife.

[Image: subha-punja-hot-2%5B5%5D.jpg?imgmax=800]
i dont know the reason , before that i never saw her hip , she covered and tied saree so traditional but nowadays she tied her saree strip below navel and mostly wear transparent designer sarees.

one fine day evening , i sat on chair and waiting for my mom , she came and parked her honda activa slowly came to me. i saw her waist , a red colored mark dotted with teeth print visible to me. i asked her , what is there ,

she hesitate a while and told something rashes and came inside into room quickly. she put tea for me and took her mobile , call someone. she gave tea to me and went upstairs

i followed her , and hide near stairs and eavesdropping her conversation.

she " i told you , not to do that , see my son asking about that red patches , dont do that now onwards

the other side of her conversation something told

she smiled " you naughty "

she " ok ! but dont add that old fellow , he dont know how to react in public places , she call my name in front of customers , she slapped my ass at today lunch time , luckily no one was there.

a gap of something she hearing ****

she " no john !  a day before yesterday , while leaving our office , she grabbed me from behind , placed her Masculinity
over my ass and crushed my belly

ohhh ! god !! he is john mathew 52 , regional bank manager , that old fellow must be her office peon ravikumar 62. John well built dark skinned rough man , where ravi was slim dark skinned bald strong man. both were ugly guys.
 i dont know how my beautiful mom enjoy with those ugly fellows.

she something heard ****

she hesistate a while !!! and smiled

she " yeah ofcourse ! i love his attitude but he take more advantage john , you know i tied saree below navel only for you but he used this opportunity , he touching pinching , pressing , and one time he purposely insert his finger into my navel , his nail scratched my navel ,

she heard something ****

she " yeah i know , you cured that pain , but ravi take more and more rights over me john , please tell him

she something heard ****

she " No john , i have only 4 bra's . please give me that two bras , i know why you asked my bra and where you placed it

she laughed , 

she " yeah i felt some bad smell on my bra !
yes , now itself i wear your jockey underwear , its so loose ,

she laughed

she " really !! you naughty , is that purple bra ?

she " i suspected its ravi's work , he wiped his sweat and smiled me , i saw something purple color in his hand , you both were misusing my bra ,

she laughed
[+] 3 users Like krishchennai's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nice start  but please proofread it before posting as it would increase the quality of your work by leaps and bounds.
[+] 1 user Likes Avenger99's post
Like Reply
Any cuckold son want to chat about your mom in English and telugu pm me.
[+] 1 user Likes Sachin@10's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2020, 10:04 AM)Avenger99 Wrote: Nice start  but please proofread it before posting as it would increase the quality of your work by leaps and bounds.

thanks ! what is proof read idont know about that
[+] 1 user Likes krishchennai's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2020, 12:04 PM)krishchennai Wrote: thanks ! what is proof read idont know about that

Just before posting check for errors and typos. That's all
[+] 1 user Likes Wtf99's post
Like Reply
love shuba...pls continue
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
(27-04-2020, 05:54 PM)Wtf99 Wrote: Just before posting check for errors and typos. That's all

thanks but where is that option proof read?
i cant find that
[+] 1 user Likes krishchennai's post
Like Reply
waiting for next dear............
plz post big updates............if possible
Like Reply
next day , i returned from college at 5pm and waiting for my mom , she called me " i will come at 7 " i knew something fishy , i want to check what's happening there. i took my bike and went near her bank. i saw her scooty and her manager car , but the bank shutter and door were closed. i jumped the wall and went near window luckily , it was not closed , slowly i went and saw the manager cabin. i was shocked , manager John was sitting his chair and my mom was sitting on table before him , behind her another man was sitting , i think he is peon Ravi. Ravi gave a whiskey full bottle to her , she opened it and pouring it in 2 glasses. she gave one to Ravi , but he wants her to feed it , she did it. another one glass feed to Mr John ,

ravi  removed his shirt and sat behind her on the table , john placed his right leg on her thighs. john ordered her to massage his leg , she slowly massaged it . Here ravi sat behind her , removing her sari pallu , kissed her shoulder. John changed his next leg and gave to her for massage.

[Image: 5035782897_7dc5b8660e_z.jpg]
Ravi removed her pallu and placed both hands on her belly , crushed it ,while  he licked and sucked her neck region. now John stood before her , opened his pant , took out his big black mamba. OMG ! its huge like BBC

on seeing it , mom could not control , brought her face towards to his cock , but he stopped her.
he ordered Ravi to hold her hair , so that her mouth few inched to John's cock.

John " how many times you sucked this cock Padma "
ravi laughed

she " 56 times " i shocked by hearing it

John slapped her by his cock !!!

she " 57 ? "

John " good "

Ravi's left hand fingering her navel , his right hand unhooking his blouse , he removed it . OMG ! she did not wore bra !

John " where is your bra bitch ? "

she " i gave to Ravi today  morning "
ravi smiled and took her bra from his underwear. John laughed and ordered him to placed it inside her mouth. he did it , Now my mom mouth closed by her bra.

John " take ur boob nipple and touch it in my cock head

she smiled and slowly did ,  John's big cock scratching her nipple and slapped her boob using his cock.
Ravi crushed her another boob , his left hand still fingering her deep navel hole.

john " Ravi ! why you always play with her navel "

Ravi " sir ! i am from slum , i never saw a white perfect shaped navel hole in my entire life , this bitch have wonderful butter soft navel hole , that's why i cant ignored it " he pinched her navel

padma moaned " ahhhhhhhhhhhsssss mmmmmmm " still her mouth closed

Ravi " sir your are a rich man , why you choose this bitch "

John  " see her face ravi , its very homely , conservative , traditional one . i love to fuck always a conservative wife . " while saying he slapped her face using his black cock

John removed her bra from her mouth , she breathed well

John " Bitch ! why you choosing me to fuck u ? "

she  hold his dick " sir ! i am always mad for black dick , unfortunately my parents choosed a white guy for me, " behind ravi placed both hands on her boobs , crushed and pinched her nipples

i was shocked , she told about my dad

John placed his cock head on her lips and gently scratching , ravi kissing her neck shoulder , and removing her petticoat slowly. suddenly John removed her petticoat and threw it , now my mom wore only underwear but it is male underwear

john " good , still u wear my underwear "

[Image: qzaIM9ua-m0on7iYbsySh2qxe033cLnLRF2Y3Usb...yb5GVPQRCi]
[+] 3 users Like krishchennai's post
Like Reply
Nice narration and story. Thank you
[+] 1 user Likes kaatre's post
Like Reply
super continu

PM me ur mail id

Disclaimer
: -

I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.   welcome

[+] 1 user Likes mech007's post
Like Reply
Super bro
Like Reply