Adultery My Akka's Tale
FIRST SESSION

Hi All. This story is about my sexy akka Madhurima. She is the very beautiful lady I saw ever in this world. She is a sexy shaped woman. She is very simple,humble and helping in nature. She studied B. Ed and recently got married. 

She is fair, 5.4” height and will look like heroine. If any one sees her,immediately they will lose their heart to her. She is such a sexy structured lady with all beauties at her right places. It’s no doubt in that; she is the dream girl of our entire colony.

She loves to be in Sarees and always wears that. She used to cover her up and downs completely by her saree but still she will look damn sexy. Her shape is like that. If she walks in the street, surely all the youths and some old men will gather in the corner of the street to look at her moon hip. Most of them will masturbate there itself by thinking about her curvy hip. 

Now coming to her size….. 36-34-40. from this itself you can understand how huge is her ass. She always wears saree below her navel. But she will not expose her deep navel to anyone and she will hide it properly by her saree. Her boobs are in correct shape, round and stiff. She always wears perfectly stitched blouses and with low cut in the back. Her boobs will stand like a thunder coconut inside her blouse. She used to cover her boobs and ass completely and tightly so that they can be looked best at any time.
All the males in our colony are eying on her sexy hip to get a chance to see her deep navel over her saree. As her ass is 40, she has broad lower hip which looks very very sexy as it broadly expanded from her lean waist. As she wears low hip Sarees, the one who see her hip never forget to see her twice.Her waist is enough to make any man’s tool straight. God has given her the shape and she is killing all the males.

No one will miss to see her bouncing ass whenever she walks in the street. They became mad of her ass shake. Her ass shake will kill anyone those are addicted to sexy ass. Many of my friends commented to me your Akka’s ass is superb!Whenever I hear such comments I will be very angry. They even count how many times her ass gone up and down while she walks. 

They will rate her boobs, hip and ass daily. But always her ass will score more marks and they will tell the marks to me and laugh. I will not tolerate these things and leave from their place immediately. As this happen regularly, I turned on to my own Akka, the sexy lady of us. Day by day I became mad of her and I was willing to see her nude at least once in my life time. I was masturbating daily thinking that I am fucking her.

She is 28 yrs of age now. For the past ten years I fantasized about her and masturbated thinking about her round boobs,sexy hip and her ass mounds. By god’s grace I am the brother of this hot lady,I enjoyed every moment with her. I always stare at her ass and boob without her awareness. 

Whenever she does kitchen works, I used to stare her very closely. Particularly her left boob will be always my feast. Sometimes I used to see her sharp nipple also which is pointing through her blouse. It will be the great sight for me.But I failed to see her nude… even her navel closely which is a great disappointment for me. She is such a perfect behavioral lady she never had in tension to show her fruits to anyone. Over a period… she must be aware about my staring on her up and downs…she didn’t express anything… continued as how she was. Desperately I wanted her in my bed without any clothes on her body. I was fantasizing as fingering her navel, pawing her Ass over her saree….. Cupping her boobs over her tight blouse. At last, I lost all my hope when it happened.
[+] 3 users Like NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Yes….when she got married, I felt very sad. I cursed myself for leaving my akkawithout any love making with her. At least I would have asked my friends tohelp me. I felt I lost the great opportunity. I felt jealous on her husbandJei, he is really a lucky man. 

Their first night was arranged at our homeonly due to distance of Jei’s city and all. That night, telling some reasons, Iwas walking in and around their bed room only. By 10.30 pm onwards I could ableto hear my Akka’s moans. I heard my Akka’s heavy moaning and screaming whichmade me hot hot hotter. I could not get sleep that night. I felt jealous on Jeifor fucking my homely, sexy Akka. The next morning she was very happy and shy…she was shining because of yesterday’s fuck. 

I cursed myself and I was so silent. But my brother in law was very happy,smiling and always teasing her. He pinched her hip whenever he gets the chancethat many times I watched it. My akka was enjoying that but not allowing him totease her hip further. Evening 6.30 itself again they went to their bed room,locked it and started fucking. I was not able to control myself; purposefully Isat near the door on the chair and was acting as I am calculating the marriageexpenses with a note and calculator.

I desperately wanted to hear my akka’s moaning. At 7.30 itself I heard my sexyhomely akka’s loud moaning aaaaaaaaaaaahaa aaaa mmmmmmmmmm aa sssshhhshuffffffffffffff aaaaaaaaaa ssssssssssssh mmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaa. My cock becamehot and erect. I enjoyed her moaning. Her moaning continued for 10 to 15minutes then there was a silent. Then again she started moaning…. Screamingwith pleasure. I thought my brother in law fucking my akka in a nice way. As Icannot be there longer, I left from there with heartbreaking.

Next day, they left to Bangalore where mybrother in law is working. From there they were planning to go for honeymoon soon. She told me to search a job soon and wished me and left. She was talking tome about my job but I was thinking about fucking her. My mind told me fucking myakka is impossible.

But god helped me.

Seven months later, my father arranged a teaching job to my akka in a nearbyschool. She was supposed to join there one year before. But the job wasconfirmed now. There was confusion whether she will accept this job or not. Butmy luck, she told yes. From that moment, I was eagerly waiting to see her. Thatday when I received her in the airport, I was speechless. My akka and Jei camewith their luggages. Madhurima was in a semi transparent dark blue saree withmatching blouse, ear rings etc. She was looking like saree goddess in thatdress. She gained little weight that made her sexier than earlier. Her boobswere looking obviously bigger inside her tight blouse. Her wide waist wasmoving in a sexy way when she was walking. I understood she has worn her sareewell below her Navel.

It wasunbelievable for me I am wondering what is happening here…I caught her hands,felt the softness.

Seeing her beautiful face I forget to speak. She only first enquired about myhealth, job everything. Jei was looking good equal to her. I felt very happyseeing my akka back and I saw her sexy shapes completely without taking my eyes.

In the car, my father was in front. In back, She, Jei and myself. Jei waskeeping his hand on her right shoulder. I didn’t look at them but I was interested in hearing their conversation. My Akka’s husky voice was making memad.

After reaching home, we were talking for longtime. She told here onwards she will stay here only until her husband gets thetransfer here. I jumped with happiness hearing this and I thanked god forgiving such a wonderful opportunity to me. I felt very happy that day. Even myparents felt very happy having their daughter here.

I told her, akka you are looking so beautiful than earlier. She smiled at meand accepted the compliment. Jei was planning to leave next day. They went totheir room for relaxing. Evening she came out from her room. She was in a sexynighty (may be costlier) showing her up and downs clearly. Frequently Jei washolding her hands, pulling towards him, teasing her in front of us. Madhurimawas enjoying everything he does.
[+] 1 user Likes NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
Once we were in hall, she went to kitchen. Ihad lust to see her beautiful boobs and her Ass closely. So after some time,casually I went inside kitchen and shocked. Yes… already Jei was theirinside….holding my Akka’s sexy ass politely. After seeing me, suddenly he removed his hand from her Ass and actedlike watching her cooking. She too acted like nothing happened inside. I feltcurrent flow in my face…came back to hall. Then Jei too came to hall, watchingmovie without looking at me.

Night-

Again a sleepless night for me. I waitedpatiently till Jei’s leaving. She was in a magenta color saree when she gavesend off to her husband. Afterwards I got fever. Yes… my heart started beating.I have to do something. My mind instructed me. This time I don’t want to missthe chance.

I started staring her structure without anyhesitant now. As usual, my Akka’s saree was lying well below her hidden Navel.Whenever she walks, I was desperately watching her waist movements. DesperatelyI wanted to see her Deep Navel. But she was taking utmost care in covering herfruits. Once she was bending to take something, I glanced at her sexy hugeAss…I didn’t expect akka will turn towards me. She turned to ask something…seeing me staring her ass….she got mild shock and with little doubt she asked

"raj…. What are you doing…..?"

"Nothing..Akka… your saree is nice….” I could able to tell something. She didn’t expect this from me… shestunned for a minute with her expanded eyes… her lips are trying to smile forthe compliment… but she controlled herself and left without telling anything.

I was not able to control myself as I was addicted to her beautiful waist and ass,I am keep on staring her back, hip and ass. At the time of dinner also I wasconstantly staring her big milk containers… she watched this…. Thereafter shewas hiding her boobs frequently with pallu. Thereafter she didn’t talk with meproperly. She was in confusion of my strange acts.

After dinner my akka told to my mom that her body was so hot due to travel.Because of this.. She is not feeling well and her stomach makes problems. Astomorrow her reporting at school… she need to be normal. So she asked my mom formedicine or tablet. But she was telling it will be cured within two or threedays but we don’t have immediate remedy. Further my mom told her to apply oilin her hair before go for sleep. But akka deplored I have to report at schoolwithout fail. What to do.. I observed all these things and finally made a plan.

After some time, I saw her in the kitchen and asked her "What momtold......" She replied "mm.....she advised me to take lot ofwater.....and oil my hair". I looked at her and told. “Don’t worry akka…you will be ok…” She smiled and concentrated on her work.

After thinking for long time, I sent amessage to her mobile.

“Don’t take it in wrong way… Apply Oil inyour Thoppul. You will be alright…”

After sending this message to her…. My heartwas beating like anything. I could not do any work. I was scared to go out ofmy room. I am sure, I cannot meet my akka’s face if she come to me. Because Inever spoke with her like this at any time. Half an hour passed.

“Raj… come for dinner…” I heard my mom’svoice. Now I have to go. No other way.

I went to dining hall, found no one there. Mom and Akka were inside the kitchen.

“Mom… what about father…”

“You take first… we will have along with him later… he has gone to meet his friend..” She told me and left. I was sitting inthe table with tension. Madhurima came from the kitchen with the rice. Oh god…I am left alone with her. I didn’t lift my face, seriously watching the plate.She kept rice on my plate… I saw her lovely hand with bangles…vow…what a beautiful hands…..

“m..... eat…” she ordered.

I didn’t have courage to see her face. But the wave of her hip saree made me to see her lean waist. She was still in thesaree…exposing maximum of her waist. Her expanded low hip made me to think something and all. As per my imagination, she was hiding her navel just an inch inside her hip saree. If I am correct, the border of her saree was flowing exactly on her Navel. My eyes were desperately trying to go inside her saree but disappointed.
[+] 2 users Like NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
“Raj….”

Hearing her tough voice… I saw her face. She was seeing me with firing eyes. Unable to see her reddish cheeks, I immediately lowered my face. Shit… I would have controlled my eyes….

“Eat…”

She ordered and went to kitchen. I turned and saw her huge Ass swinging inside her saree. What a sexy Ass she has….I was wondering her shapely Ass… again she caught me. I don’t know why she turned…but understood I am staring her butt. With fear I fastly started eating unmindful of what she is doing.

After 10 minutes, when I completed the riceon my plate, she came to me and kept rice. I thought of stopping her, but shedidn’t bothered to hear anything from me. This time, unexpectedly she was veryclose to me…my evil heart started working fastly. Something gave urgent alarmto my mind telling “see her waist…. See her waist….” As the signal is what Iwas dreaming all the days…. Straightaway I saw her waist, found her deep Navelwas wide open for me.

I felt a sudden flow of boiled blood on myentire face. Her hip saree was completely away from her sexily tied midriffexposing her huge Navel. Oh my god… what a scene… I never imagined she ties hersaree 2 inch below her Navel….. and I never thought I will see her deep wideNavel this much closer. Her thoppul was looking extremely gorgeous in her leancurvy waist. When my cock was charged and straightened, she casually closed hernavel with her saree and continued her serving.

I became mad…. Craved to masturbate thereitself. I touched my cock with one handand looked at her properly covered waist. Then I slowly saw her…she was busy inarranging the dishes on the table.

“Akka… Curd…” I wanted to see her more andmore, again and again infront of me. She came with the curd and again displayedher glowing Navel when she was walking. Now I realized frequently her saree is going away from her Navel. Iopenely enjoyed her Navel slip when she was coming towards me. This time shewas not making any try to hide her navel…after some minutes…her yummy navel wascompletely for my view.

My cock was violently trying to stand up…. Icontrolled it by pressing down with my hand. I was not able to believe what Iam seeing, I was certainly in heaven. How many years… I was dying to see hersecret Navel….and today my dream came true. Madhurima was concentrating onarranging the dishes, not knowing her wide navel is visible for me. I measuredthe width and depth of her navel with my burning eyes. I loved to lick herhoney hole that moment itself, the moment I imagined licking her navel and herloveable lower belly, my cock flashed its soul under my lungi made my hand wet.

Seeing my vibration… Madhurima doubtfullylooked at my left hand. I tried hard to hide my act but how far it worked Idon’t know. Next moment, I washed my hand on my food and left fastly to savemyself. After washing my cock in the bathroom… uncontrollably I laid keeping mycock on the bed. My Akka’s secretly kept deep wide navel was reflecting allover the room….I started licking the bed thinking that it is my Akka’s preciousNavel. I wanted to shout to everyone telling that “ I saw my akka’s thoppul…. Isaw my Akka’s hole….”

When I slept I don’t know.

Next day morning-

I woke up by 8.00 am… after washing my face directly I went to her room.Madhurima was getting ready to go to school. As this is her first day....shewas in a costliest silk saree and looking gorgeous. She was fastly combing herhair by standing in front of the dressing table. She was looking so gorgeous inthat saree.

“Good morning akka......” I wished her.

She didn’t turn to my side but replied. “m........good morning. how are you....”

“mm....fine akka.....” my eyes were rolling all over her body. I was staringher beauty in the mirror. She was properly covered her assets but still I couldable to locate her navel. She kept her midriff exactly on her navel..... butthe mirror flashed the beauty of her sexy yummy thoppul to me. I becamespeechless.

“How are you akka.....” my voice startedfreezing. She was applying lipstick on her sexy lips. That moment itself Iloved to suck her juicy lips and yummy navel. But I controlled myself. Withouttelling any answer to me she left to kitchen.

As my father called me.... I went there. When I came back....she was praying inthe pooja room as it was her first day. I went inside the pooja room to see mynavel queen. Oh man… my akka was looking gorgeous in that saree and blouse. Shewas looking like a angel with jasmines in her hair. I stared at her every inchof beauty. After seeing me in the room

“Raj… wish me… I am going to school…..”

“Best wishes……” I offered my branded smile.Then asked her,

“Tellme akka… r you ok now…?”

She flaunted her sweet smile. “I am almost okRaj… hope I will not face any problem in my teaching hours……. “

I thought this is the correct time to talkabout oiling in Navel. I brought all my courage and asked

“What happened… did you try that….”

She looked at me a moment, and with softsmile replied, “No….” without waiting for my reply she closed her eyes andstarted praying. I saw the most beautiful lady, innocently praying to god,sincerely… she was looking so sexy in that dress.

I also prayed 10 minutes for her. Now she waswatching me….after praying… I did that. Yes… I took kungumam from the poojadish and told her.

“Akka…. Don’t worry…apply this kungumam inyour navel… you will be completely al right....” I saw her properly coveredwaist.

“No raj….” She hesitated to speak.

I went close to her. I felt, nowadays I amcourageous. And my akka’s attitude was surprising me. She didn’t refuse…evenshe didn’t try to leave from there. She was standing saying “No….”

“Akka…if you don’t believe it, close youreyes… I will do it..”

“No raj….” She saw the door.

“Let’s go to your room….” Seeing her afraidface I told her.

She walked towards her room. I followed herwith kungumam dish in my hand. Idesperately wanted to see her Navel.

“Show your thoppul Akka….” I slowly came tomy point. Next moment, I understood she would have identified my intension. Icursed my tongue for telling this….saw her face in begging mode. As I thought,she offered a naughty smile and started moving from there.

As I realized she is moving….my mind urged meto do something to see her navel…. I held her hand and turned her towards me. Before she talk anything…. I fastly removedher hip saree and saw her shivering navel. Before she stop my hand… I putkungumam powders inside her deep navel. Now half of her navel was filled withkungumam powder.

Akka didn’t expect this and shouted at me. “Raj…what are you doing…” she saw her kungumam filled navel.

“Oh my god…. What Raj… If anyone see my navelwhat they will think… take it out…” she was near to shout. I saw the angrinesson her face.

“Akka…. Anyway you are not going to show yournavel to anyone. Then why you are worrying…” I touched her shivering navel andinserted two fingers to wipe the kungumam powders from her navel. Once herNavel felt my fingers inside….she fastly held my fingers and stopped itsmoving. I would have poked her navel if she was allowed me a minute. But shecleverly avoided me.

“I am leaving….”

“Best wishes. Enjoy the first day….” I wished her.
Like Reply
After coming to my room I became nude and I enjoyed the moment I put kungumaminside her navel. Thinking her navel… I masturbated with pleasure. And I waswaiting for the evening…that is … arrival of my sexy lady… beautiful akka.

Evening-

Akka came and everyone was asking her about the day… she was happily explainingeverything…..everyone was happy. But I didn’t go there and I was sitting on myroom. One hour later… I saw my akka in my door.

“Hay…. Akka….”I smiled at her.

She didn’t respond to me and fastly cameinside.

I understand she is very much angry on me.

“How was the day….”

“Mm…you get time now only to ask me right..”

“Oh...Noakka… I thought of giving this to you when you are alone…” I took that big sizeBarbiedoll from the backside of my bed and gave her.

“Voww….” Madhurima exclaimed. I know she loves Barbie dolls.

“It’s wonderful Raj…. Thanks…thank you somuch..It’s cute…” she enjoyed it.

“Sorry akka… I could not buy something big….”

“No raj….it’s awesome…” she beautifullysmiled.

“I thought of giving this today morning. ButI was… I struggled to speak. She knows what I meant, so she offered a naughtysmile.

“Hey..What happened…..” I pointed a newpimple on her face, near her nose.

“Pch… I don’t know how it came….and when itwill go…..” she sadly said. “How you identified raj…” she asked again.

“Morning it was not there….ok apply some facecream tonight”

“Let’s see… I have number of creams….butboring…”

“What boring….”

“Applying cream at night is a boring jobraj... Jei used to help me.”

“Akka…take it seriously…if it is boring foryou… I will apply… I want my akka should be always beautiful….” I smiled ather.

“Ok…. Let me change my dress…” she walkedwith the borby doll. I felt relaxed.

After some time she came in the nighty.Immediately I remembered the sexy scene in kitchen. How casually Jei wasplaying with her Ass……I released a long breathe. Her boobs were looking huge inthat dress.

We were talking, playing, laughing…timepassed. When she was in a good mood, I told her.

“When I see you in this nighty…. I amremembering Jei….”

“Why…Raj…” she asked innocently.

“mm…in the kitchen…he was… doing…..”

“Rascal…..” she cursed me with her lips andwent to her room. I enjoyed her Ass shake when she was walking. Then I sent amessage to her from my room.

“If I have to forget that incident…. Wearsarees…..”

“Which incident…” I received immediate replyfrom her. Smiling myself… I typed

“The incident which Jei was massaging your…..inkitchen.”

“Chee….Rascal you became bad…..”

“Come in Saree….”

When I went to dinner…my father was there. Itold my mom that I will take later as I don’t feel hungry now. After 1 hour, Iwent again. As I expected, my mom did that.

“Madhurima….come and see Raj….”

I was curious to see my akka to know which dress she is wearing. For my surprise, she came in a yellow chiffon saree withtight blouse. She was looking hot in that saree because it was tightly covering her boobs and her Ass. Her boob sizes are clearly visible through that saree. And all above my expectation, she was in low hip.

Half an hour I had dinner. During my entiredinner…. She was showing her juicy Navel to me. She was very casually speakingto me…didn’t tried to hide her Navel at all. All the time, she let her navelopen for me. I enjoyed her thoppul tharisanam completely. I ate not only food…her navel too (with my eyes). She loved her navel being watched and enjoyed byme. This gave me lot of courage to do my wishes.

When I washed my hand….purposefully Isplashed some water on her waist. I targeted her Navel but water dropped between her mid riff and Navel.

“Oh sorry… Itried to touch her navel. But she cleverly left the place followed by a naughtysmile.

By 10 pm, aftereveryone slept, I went to her room. She has the habit of reading books orwatching tv till 11 pm and everyone knows this. She was in her same yellowsaree, getting ready to sleep.

“Raj…whathappened…”

“I came for you…to apply cream for your pimples…”

She would havetold No thanks….or I will apply myself…. But she didn’t tell.

Instead she lookedat me and the clock. This gave me lot of courage to move further. I saw hernose and told,

“This pimple istrying to spoil your sharp sexy nose…”

She offered me a smile and took her cosmetics box. I wondered because she was not using this much before her marriage. Knowing my thought, she herself told, “This all forJei I am doing…He wishes I have to use all these…”

“Good…”

She gave that cream. I made her to sit on the bed…started applying the cream throughout herface. Fore head, cheeks, nose…. Her skin was extremely soft….loveable. She closed her eyes when I came down from her forehead…. My brain pushed me to kissher juicy lips. What a sexy Lips….

“what aboutOil….”

She opened hereyes after hearing this word from me.

“Why..”

“Do you want onemore pimple in your face…”

She softlysmiled. But didn’t say anything.

I came down toher neck…she stopped me.

“It’s enoughraj…” She stood up.
I looked at her hip saree and told. “O Kakka… where is the oil….”

Seeing me staring at her waist… sheadjusted her saree. With hesitation, she gave that oil bottle.

I locked the door without making anysound. Then I slowly opened the bottle.

She was appearing little scared when Ido all these.

“Let me start now…or After…”

She was silent and turned to other side.She was feeling shy to face me. But I was losing my patience and went to her.

Her low cut blouse was covering verylittle of her back. As her saree was starting just above her wide Ass, backview of her waist was looking so sexy. Slowly I kept my left hand on her curvyhip. I felt I am in heaven. This is the first time I am touching my Akka’swaist with her permission. Madhurima didn’t tell anything... looked down. Ifelt the smoothness of her shining fleshy waist. As I was behind her…. Her Asswas tempting me to squeeze them. But I controlled myself because it may spoilmy plannings. I moved my hand up and down of her waist.. pressed a little.

As I didn’t receive any resistance fromher…. I saw the locked door once again…. Kept my other hand on her right soldier…movedvery close to her till my body touches her Ass. I slowly Inserted my left handinside her hip saree. She knows my hand is searching her Navel…she turned herface and looked at me. Seeing her eyes…I cought her Navel by my fingers andpressed there a little. I saw her eyes were closing slowly….she turned her facefrom me. Now, my hand was holding her Secret Navel hole. She raised a soft moanwhen I squeezed her navel… my face started feeling her hairs.
[+] 3 users Like NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
Her navel was very deep and wide. Ipassionately passed my fingers in and out of her navel….rubbed her lower bellyup and down. My hand found her saree at her lowest destination. So I rested myhand below her navel for some time while my thumb was fingering her yummy hole.She was completely on my grip…coming to the sense slowly and asked.

“Raj… what are you doing….”

“Please akka…” I begged.

She became silent now. I inserted two of myfingers inside her heavenly navel. Akka moaned once again. I finger fucked hernavel slowly with my finger for some time and then rested the fingers thereitself. The warmthness of her navel made my cock like a pole.

Sweating ran from her face when she felt mycock on her Ass. I was still fingering her navel….with closed eyes. Unable bearthe pain…she removed my hand from her navel. I turned her towards me. She waslooking afraid. Looking tensed. She fastly closed her navel. I was dying tolick her navel after feeling its depth.

She was not able to face me, tried to movefrom there. But without wasting any time, I removed her hip saree and saw herThoppul.

It was the time for my life. Her Thoppul wasglowing like sun in her waist. Uncontrollably I kept my finger inside her naveland squeezed. Madhurima was shivering when I squeezed her navel. It was mydream to finger her honey navel. Keeping my finger as much as possible insideher navel, I told her

“Your Thoppul is so big Akka…”

After hearing my sexy comment, she removedher navel from my finger and wiped her face with her pallu.

“Raj… No….”

I lifted her and dropped on the bed. Now herboobs are upwards and her ass is taking rest on the bed. I requested her tokeep her hands upwards so that I can see the best view of her hip and her deepwide navel.

She obeyed my orders. Her saree was exposing maximum of her. I saw her hip…..Low….hip…..my cock became hot and erected. Her hip saree was rolling here andthere over her hip because of fan air. When the air lifts her hip saree alittle….the view of her huge navel was feast for me.

I closed my eyes and thanked god. My dreamlady… my akka…..

The shape of my sexy akka’s deep round navel……it was looking like well on herlean hip. As the border of her saree was just lying on her navel..... her halfclosed yummy thoppul was looking so deep and wide. What a huge navel.......Iforget to breath. She was lying on the bed with half closed eyes.As her sareewas slowly going out of her navel….I became mad. I held my rock dick over mylungi. It was ready to splash. I saw my akka. She was looking other side….withlots of shy… because she knows I am staring at her navel… without closing mymouth.

Her navel made me believe that one can hidean apple inside her navel. Vow… what a great sight of my akka’s secretnavel…..I was not able to control myself… I wanted to squeeze it and suck ittill morning… but will she allow me??? I should not spoil my chance….

As my dream of seeing her sexy navel cametrue….With great pleasure I poured oil inside her navel. As oil is gettingfilled in her navel…..akka moaned in a sexy way “aaah…..” She tried to shakeher hip…with this sudden attack….but it made her hip saree further slide down….Now her entire hip is open for me. As her mid riff was very low from hernavel…. Her bare belly was a feast for me. I gradually filled her navel by theoil. By other hand I stretched my dick in a fast way.

After filling her navel with oil…. I tooksome oil from her navel and made circles allover her belly centering her navel.Then I slowly rubber her soft belly down from her blouse to her midriff whichwas lying just above her pussy mound. Madhurima started moaning when my hand was playing on her belly. I started massaging. I rubbed oil over her curvyhip…. Pressed and released…..squeezed and patted.

Her oil soaked thoppul was shining like awell on her waist. I took all oil by fingering and applied in other areas. Myfingers were running along with her mid riff line and tried to touch her panty.

“No… Raj… it’s enough….”

I was not in the world to listen herwords….continued massaging her navel.
“Raj… please….” Unable to bear thepleasure….she turned to save her navel. She was facing the bed now.

Till this time, I was afraid to stroke mycock as she was facing me…. now with the great pleasure I removed my lungi andtook my fat cock out.
Like Reply
I am not able to control akka….your thoppulis very deep…. aaaaaaaaaaaahaa…… your thoppul is round andbig….ayyoaaaaaaaaaaahhhh…. I moaned and shook my cock front and back by great strokes……I closed my eyes to see my akka’s Navel.

The way her beautiful navel getting filledwith navel made me crazy…..I forgot the entire world and with great maon…. I masturbated. I was fantasizing of licking her yummy navel in and out…and stroking my cock. My cock was splashing its huge content…..brought my blood circulation to normal… I enjoyed the pleasure.

After 5 minutes I opened my eyes slowly.

I shocked. Madhurima was watching me closingher opened mouth by her hands. The moment I realized my worst thing I did infront of my akka. I shook my head and begged her.

“Oh my god… sorry….sorry akka…please….extremely sorry…oh shit…”

Akka wascompletely afraid of my act and she doesn’t know what to do. She was watchingmy semi erected cock which was still dropping its cum.

I started sweating. I immediately tied mylungi and hided my cock. Wiped my face with the lungi. Looking at the floor, Itold her.

“Sorry akka, after seeing your thoppul I became hot and masturbated. Pleaseforgive me akka…” I begged her.

She was still looking at me with frightenedeyes.

“Raj….” She struggled to speak. Her eyes wererolling from my cock region to the opposite wall there I realized some wetmarkings.

She stunned and looked at the wall. My cumwas slowly coming down on the wall. It was bit distance from me…but the levelof excitement made my cock to splash in that speed.

“so huge…” Madhurima thought herself.

I thought I behaved immature way to her. I was unable to meet her face.

She was not speaking for some time.. may be doesn’t know what to tell. Then shetold

“Raj…..why you are masturbating such heavilythinking about my navel… I am your akka…”

I was silent. Standing with tension keepingmy hand on my forehead.

“Heavily…you have…why….”

She saw the locked door once again. Then withadvising tone,

“Why are you shaking this much speed….ifanything happened wrong…. Ok…show your penis first….”

I didn’t expect my sexy akka will show this much care on my cock.

“Nothing will happen akka…. Usually Ido….yes..today I stroked little heavily…”

“Take your penis out Raj…” once again sheasked.

Iremoved my lungi and dropped in the floor. My fat cock is now was looselyhanging. She saw the door once again. The feeling of showing my cock to mybellowed Akka made my cock to become straight. She came near to me and held mycock in her hands.

I felt very hot now because of her touch. Inever imagined my akka will hold my dick at anytime.

She felt my cock’s growing on her palm. Her soft fingers passed me current onmy cock which made me crazy again.

“It is so strong Raj….she was telling me withinnocent face… I became mad of her act. I didn’t know why she is so curious to examine my cock. Her fingers touched my cock’s dip and pulled back the skinrevealing my reddish head. Her magical fingers made my cock harder andharder…uncontrollably I loudly moaned “akka………..”

Next moment...my fat cock was inside her mouth. Akka was shocked and not able to realize what is happening. She tried to say something… But before that mycock blocked her throat. she shook her head left and right….she was trying totake her mouth from cock… but I held her head with my hand and inserted my cock deep inside her mouth and started mouth fucking her.
Her frightened eyes and her sexy nose mademe to fuck her mouth stronger and stronger. She was unable to bear my fat cock….struggled to breathe. After throatfucking her for some time…. I took my cock out. Her saliva was dropping downfrom my cock.

“Raj…no…please...” she shook her head. Sheamazed the way my cock was standing straight like a iron rod. As she thoughtshe cannot take it no more….she tightly closed her mouth with her hands. I wasnot ready to stop from what I am doing. With my strong hands, I removed herhands from her mouth slowly. She tried hard to resist me but could not. I keptmy cock on her closed lips and rubbed.

“No…..” she begged.

Before she completes the word….I inserted myrod inside her sexy mouth and started fucking her. I know she is a homely housewife and loyal to her husband. So I cannot expect she will suck my cock, Icontinued fucking her cute mouth. The truth of fucking in my dream lady’s mouthmade my cock explode. Closing my eyes….I released my load of cum with heavymoaning. Akka was struggling to breath because of my load inside her throat…she slapped my ass by her hands…. to release her mouth.

But I was closing my eyes and enjoying the feel…. Hardly after 5 minutes… Itook my cock out of her mouth. By this time she had drunk maximum of my cum…because she doesn’t have other way… she had to swallow it. I opened my eyeswith pleasure. I know my akka’s status is miserable now. She stood with lot ofangry and with that she slapped me heavily.

“Rascal… what are you doing….you became bad…..” she shouted at me.

The night ended with that…. From that incident… my akka didn’t speak with meproperly and she took extra care in covering her boobs and hip whenever I nearher. I begged to forgive me for many days but it didn’t work. It was like hell those days but I was happy in a corner because she didn’t tell anything to my mother.
Like Reply
One sunday.

Morning 6.00 a.m….. when she came out of her room..... I begged her to forgiveme.

“Raj.... what is this.....morning itself…”
Sorry akka..... I am not getting sleep as youare not speaking with me...Please forgive me akka…. I wont behave like thishereafter….please speak with me… I begged her.

Seeing my sincere request, at last shesmiled.

“Ok raj…..I will speak with you likeusual…don’t worry….”

When she came out for tea, I gave a parcel to her.

“Yesterday night I went and purchased thisfor you. Accept please.....”

With smile she collected the gift… “raj… I am already convinced.….itsok........what is in this parcel.....”

“A saree.....”

She opened and saw the saree. Nice Raj.....I like this...... I think I have ablouse in this same color... I have to search.... she went inside her room.

While she going, I got her consent to go for a movie with her …By 10.30 am. Shechanged to my gifted saree and came to hall. It was a dark orange yellow mixedsaree with blue designed border. She was in a blue tight blouse.

Iamazed seeing her beauty and told her, “you are looking so beautiful akka…..”

“Thanks…”

She became normal and started talking like earlier. I was very close to my akkaand started talking freely. She also didn’t take it serious and moved freely.Her husband called up that time. When she was speaking with her hubby.....Shewas simply superb in that saree. As she kept her mid riff well below hernavel......her lean sandal hip was looking awesome. In anyone see her in thistime....its sure they will die for her hip. I desperately wanted to see hernavel that time..... by god's grace I could see her half navel when her sareemove here and there.

I wished to suck her deep round navel thereitself.....but what to do...I was hopeless. Very often she was looking at mebut I could not take my eyes from her up and downs. She cut the call andtold......I got the approval.....

I took her in my bike. She was sitting so closely without any hesitation. It made me relaxed and I drove without anytension. She was keeping her hand on my shoulder like holding her husband. Inthe theatre, I was sitting left to her…I cared her like anything which made herhappy. I noticed she was frequentlyadjusting her blouse in the bottom. As she was continued to do very frequently,I asked her,

“Akka…any problem….”

“No raj…. I stitched this blouse long back…It is very tight now…” she whispered.

I saw her left boob which was kept open formy view. Yes… my akka was correct. Her big round boob was getting squeezed inside her blouse. Her tiny blouse was unable hold her huge melons.

“What we do…” I asked her.

“No problem raj… we will manage….” Shestarted watching the movie. But I was watching her boob. What a sexy pair ofboobs…..

“Otherwise go to wash room and correct it…”

She looked accepted this suggestion. But shescared to go alone.

“You also come….”

We both slowly moved towards the door, my akka first then myself. As the moviewas running, it was very difficult to move. We were bending ourselves to movefastly. When we crossed some youths, those were sitting in the line…. We hearda sexy comment from them.

“Machan… iva Kundi sooppara irukkuda….(Dude…her Ass is Superb)

“koduthu vachavandaa…. (He is very lucky)

“Oththaa…iva sooththula Okkanundaa.. (If wefuck, we should fuck in her Ass…)
It was shocking for me…hearing this words from completely strangers. But I loved it. As they were commenting on my akka….I enjoyed and loved to hear more like this. As I cannot stand there and listenwhat all speaks, somehow we came out.

I could not resist watching my akka’s hugeass. If they see her Ass shake…what all they will say…I imagined. She wasappeared not listened anything.

“Raj… be here..I am coming….” She went insidethe washroom.

After 10 minutes, she came out. I saw herface bit relaxed.

“Ok we will go….”

I wondered while she entered through the same lane we came out. Because, I thought of going by another line to show my caringon her. But before I stop her she started moving. This time also, she first,then me.

When she reached the youths…. I know they arenaughty…they will tell something. But they did that. Yes… they inserted theirleg while my akka moving… made her to loose her balance. Obviously my akkaslipped and now her sexy ass was on a guy’s face.

“Slowly…” I showed my concern.

Madhurima was trying to get up but that guywas deliberately smelling her Ass over her saree. He further kept his hand onher hip….ran his fingers fast and felt her lower belly. This all happened within a minute…my akka managed to cross them immediately. I heard their smileof victory on their face.

“kalakkitta machi…

“ava kundi nallaa softaa irundhuchuda….. (HerAss is so soft….)

I became hot instantly after the thingshappened in front of me. After settling in our seat…I saw her.

“They are purposefully doing….” I expressedmy angriness.

“It’s ok…leave it…” she stopped it.

“If you are alright…we will be here…otherwise will move…” I saw her boobs and told.

“No problem Raj… I removed my bra…. Andremoved one hook in down….now I am alright…”

I shocked hearing these words from my homely akka. My god…she is sharing sensitive matters to me…. I was flying because myakka is sharing everything to me.
One question was hitting me.....where is herbra now….

I was unable to watch the movie like her.Something was eating my mind. Now it is clear my akka didn’t wear bra…. I sawher left boob….still she kept it open to my side….my eyes secretly startedsearching her nipple. Her boob was going up and down when she breathe…it waslooking so sexy and hot…my cock became erect. Interval came.

When the people moved….I heard their voice.

“Avanga vanthaa nallaa irukkum…. Innum oruthadava nalla paarthukkalaam….” (If she comes out, it will be nice, we can seeonce again (her ass) well….)

“Stupids….” Madhurima murmured.

“Leave them akka…. “I stood to go to buysomething to her.

“Raj…sit….” She held my hand and made me tosit.

“Be with me….”

I saw her face filled with unsecure….then Iconsoled her.

“Don’t worry akka… I will be….” Unknowinglymy fingers hit her left boob when I raised my hand while speaking.

I felt current passing on me on thatmoment…but she was appearing normal. My cock started swinging. The moviestarted. She was watching the movie. I was watching her side boob. In myimagination, I removed her blouse, pulled her boobs towards me and sucked themhard in front of all. I could not resist water stacking in my mouth. After completion of movie when we came out..they were behind us.
Like Reply
I was horney to see their craving on her….Ipurposefully maintained some distance from her. The youths… 4 guys were managedto move behind her by enjoying her ass shake and her sexy back blouse view. Oneguy courageously kept his hand on her Ass and started massaging. My akka turnedback and saw them behind her and I was back to them. She tried to go slow tomove along with me…but those guys were moving her forward by holding her sexyAss cheeks. Finally she released a relaxed breathe when we came out of thetheatre and sat on my bike.

I enjoyed every moment I spent time with her that day. She was looking very hotin that saree and everyone was eating her hip and ass by their eyes. I felt veryhappy to be with my akka and I cannot forget that day. She told me to go homedirectly.

When reached home......had lunch and she went for sleep as she felt very tired.
But how I will get the sleep? Normally my parents will not track me because I will not be in one place. I used to roam with my friends or in home also I used to inter changing the furniture....willbe doing something. After changing to lungi immediately I was ready tomasturbate.

My mobile was ringing. I stopped kneeling mycock and saw the mobile. It was Madhurima. I wondered. Vow… I attended thecall.

“What are you doing…..”

“it’s… I…” I struggled. If I say I am going tomasturbate, she will scold me.

“Come to my room” she nearly ordered.

When I went to her room, she was sitting onher bed with the same dress.

“You told me you are going to sleep” I satnear her.

“Pch….not getting sleep…”

“Why…”

“I don’t know…”

“Didn’t you change your dress….”

“mm….my brother don’t like to see me innighties…” we both laughed.

“At least…remove this blouse akka… it ishurting you…”

She saw me in a sexy way. “Ok…”

“Akka your huppy made your boobs really big…” I smiled.

She looked at me and told me “my dearbrother…remember I am your akka…”

“Akka.....as you are married.. There is no harm to talk like this. I am just praising your hubby.... But see the problems you are facing because of him…”

“you would have gifted a blouse also forme….you are blaming Jei….”

“mm… I don’t know your sizes….If I ask also you will scold me….”

“If you don’t do any mistake…why I amscolding you…..” she showed lie angry on me.

“Today I saw....all the people were checking you....you are so beautiful akka.......”

She saw me with lie angry and started combing her hair.

“Lock the door raj…..”

“Ayyo…Mom….”

“Both are left…then only I called you”
“Oh…. I bolted the door and saw her. She was seriously combing her hair. I pulled a chair and sat near her, next to themirror. I saw her gorgeous waist with her navel wide open. I mesmerized to see her Thoppul in that posture. As she was combing…her hip saree gone away completely from her navel. She knows I am eating her navel with my eyes…but she didn’t mind to close it.

“What raj…not speeking….”

“mm…I am just thinking how many inches lowyou have tied your saree from your navel….”

“In which exam they are asking this….”

“Hey…no…..oooo…” she screamed with pleasure.Yes… I gently slapped her navel.

I put my finger inside her thoppul and askedher “It is so depth inside”

She didn’t ask me to remove my finger fromher navel…..instead enjoyed my teasings. I slowly pinched her navel. She moanedin a sexy way.

“Raj… No….”

Hoping that she is in good mood… I asked her.

“Akka.. I love to lick your navel…..so badly…”

“My dear brother…again I remind you…. I am not your wife…I am your sister..elder sister….” She closed her navel and went.

The problem with me is I don’t have patience to win her. I wished to fuck her right there but she may not speak to me lifetime or she may leave her job and go to Jei. Pch…

“OK akka…promise…I wont ask again….” I wentto her… opened her hip saree and brought her navel out.

“You became bad raj…what is in my navel…”

“m….something…the guy who smelled your Asssearched what inside your navel that is….” I squeezed her navel.

“Oh…slowly…..” she moaned.

I took my pen…. Inserted it inside her navel.

“Raj… you are crazy…”

I slowly rotated the pen inside her navelhole. It was just like digging her navel using pen. She moaned, breathedheavily and told me to stop.

“You are making my navel like Toy….” Sheclosed her navel.

“That’s it… no more teasings….” She strictly told.

Once the door for navel is closed… my eyeswere on her boobs.

“Still you have not given freedom to yourboobs…”

“Yes.. not now…”

“Ok tell me…how many times your hubby handle your boobs in a day?”

I laid on the bed facing up. My cock was standing up straight like rod which is clearly visible from my lungi. She was watching the appearance of my fat strong cock for some time and then she too laid down facing up.

I adjusted and gave her required space in the bed. When I move, my cock was moving like a tree dancing in heavy air. She didn’t miss the chance to see that. The moment I wished to be nude and show mycock to her…. But controlled myself.

I understood she likes my speech.

“Rascal…. You became bad nowadays” she avoided my questions.
I compelled her to tell about her boobsqueezes finally with reddish cheeks she told......

“Some times he becomes mad.... 4 times in a day…”

“mm…4 times is reasonably good…Nice .. “ Isaw her braless boobs once again..

I didn’t stop with this. She really shocked when I asked her an extreme question.

Akka do you keephairs in your pussy?.....

Akka really shocked and her face became red.

“Akka I amcurious to know this”

“Raj you becamevery bad. I am not going to speek with you”

“Akka…. I readin a survey about ladies having hairs in their pussy. That is the reason Iasked. Please… tell akka…for me…..”

She looked at me turned towards me.

“You are reallybecome a bad boy… …anyway I tell you…. I have lots of hairs in my pussy… I loveto keep hairs in my pussy… is it enough?”.

“Vow.. its good akka… in which shape you r maintaining your hairs…”I asked further.

She became hornybecause of my questions and told
“Jei used tokeep heart or triangle or single line when he shaves me..that’s it.

I was not ready to leave her with this.

"Akka … the shape of pussy hair decidesthe joy of a lady let me explain about this….."

Akka may felt hot of my questions and looked at me helplessly.

“Leave my pussyraj…. Please….”

I was silent for some time. Then she started.

“You have completely shave your cock raj….. “she smiled naughtily.

“Yes akka…. Ilove hairs surrounded my cock and but yesterday I shaved completely for achange….”

I removed mylungi and gave freedom to my cock. My akka was lustfully looking at my cock.
I felt happy about the conversation which is going and I felt hot and enjoyed this. She too became horny by this conversation and she was watching my cock without takingher eyes.

“How often you masturbate raj…..” my akka asked me.

Hearing this word from my sexy akka… I held her bare folded waist and rubbed her lean hip.

“Twice in a dayakka…if I think about you…” I told her.

Akka shocked hearing this…I understand in her eyes….Twice….she opened her mouth.

“mmmm.... yourcock is very big raj….”she slowly told with shy.

“Really…..” I smiled.

“Yes…raj….Your cock is too long and fat. Your wife is really a lucky lady”. She told with shy.

“Thanks akka… Itook her hand and kept it on my cock. She liked it.

“It’s very hot….” She opened her mouth. Then with lust, she rubbed my cock top to bottom and completely felt its warmthness. My cock was ready to splash now. I tried to control.

Then she asked, “raj….are we ok…it is right what we are talking now……”

I looked at her and told…. Akka… there is no harm if a brother and sister talks about their sexual desires. Many people are fucking their own sisters and thesisters want to be banged by their brothers…..
Like Reply
After hearing this… my akka immediately refused “No raj….no...it is not correct….brother and sister should not have sex…..I never heard this anywhere…you are wrongraj…. Don’t think to behave with me in that minded….I am your akka….If anyone come to know this…our family’s loyalty will spoil. Though you touched mynavel….or I had your cock in my mouth….this is our destiny…..we should notcross our limits….raj…. as I am your akka…..but, as you fascinated on me for long years….now I understood what you need from me…tease me whatever you want…but don’t think about fuck…..please…raj….listen my words… she whispered. Iliked her lust speaking. But I was blank in how to make her to beg for fuck.
Akka… though I fascinated about your navel, boobs and ass…. I wanted to see your navel only.Already you showed me your navel. This is enough for me. But still I feel horny when I talk with you about your sexual life.

I am also feeling hot da…akka kissed me.

Akka…how manytimes your husband fucks you in a day…

Akka didn’t show her shock in herface….smiled at me naughtily and asked is it really required to you….raj….?

“yes akka…. I want to know how many times my akka is getting fucked..in a day”

“Twice in a day raj….twice in a day he will fuck me… if he is very horney.Otherwise once....but until I get satisfied…”

she closed her eyes. I opened her hip saree and teased her navel by my finger.I inserted my finger in her deep navel and asked her

“Will he lick your pussy….”

“yes….always....except my period days…..raj”

Akka was in heaven when she talk like this… and asked her…akka…all the youngstersin our colony eying on you…you know….

Hey…what are you saying…I am not that much beautiful….

But they are mad on your ass…..they want to see your navel at least once… Iadded.

Akka was becoming still hot now and she was shy to get all this comments fromher brother. Her cheeks became red.

Yes..Akka…they love to see your ass shake….when you walk in saree…they count ittoo….I increased her hornyness.

Akka looked me with unbelievable eyes. Because she was waiting for this complement for long years.. but she is highly satisfied now and felt hotreally….

They opened my eyes akka…..I am masturbating for last 10 years thinking aboutyour sexy moon hip and your huge round asses……I made circle around her deepnavel with my finger.
She moaned andenjoyed this.

Akka… I love to lick your navel….

She didn’t reply me….she was lying in closed eyes….

I kissed her navel…her secret navel.....She raised a soft moan when my lips touched her hole.

Then I started licking her navel. I inserted my tongue inside her navel and licked in and out. As she was lying on the bed keeping herhands up…her hip region was looking so sexy. I licked her navel like a hungry dog. She moaned…moaned….bite her lips. I licked her entire belly with my tongue and I loved to lick more and more on her navel and her soft area between her navel and midriff. Then I took her entire navel in my mouth and started sucking it.
She was uncontrollably moaning when I was sucking her hole. I was waiting for this moment for years. So I mad fully licked her navel for more than 20 minutes,unable to bear the pleasure, she turned to other side. I was breathing heavily as I was continuously holding and sucking her navel inside my mouth.
Raj….its enoughraj….leave my navel…. She moaned with pleasure.
[+] 2 users Like NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
I saw her huge round ass which was facing me… I buried my face on her ass. Her ass was smelling great… I kissed all over her ass cheeks. Now Madhurima again turned tosave her ass from me.

I became uncontrollable for me. I don’t know what I was doing. Next moment, my mouth was on her left boob. Her blouse became wet…because of my kissings.

“Raj… no..” shetried to stop me but it was not working.

“I love your boob akka… I love to suck your left boob….” I squeezed her soft round boob overher blouse. Then I fastly unbuttoned her blouse and gave freedom to her melons.I held both her firm boobs and started squeezing them together.

“Aaa…shhhll…..aaaa…no….”Madhurima moaned with closed eyes…turning her head here and there.

I was supposed to suck her boobs in the theatre itself. I saw her hard erected nipples and sucked them. I got her left nipple in my lips and pulled it upwards which madeher to moan like anything. With my both hands, I lifted her left boob and crushed. I slapped on her boobs and sucked them violently. I held her both boobs tightly together and allowed her both nipples touch each other. Then I took her both nipples at a time inside my mouth and sucked them hard like anything. When I do this… Madhurima loudly moaned saying…..aaaaaaaaaaaaa…..ammm…..maaaaaaaaaaaa……
Then I releasedher boobs….slapped them heavily. Madhurima was enjoying when her boobs getting slapped by me. When I was fondling her boobs, madhurima’s hand held my fat longcock and started stroking it. Once her hand touched my lund…it was a fantastic feeling for me. She got up and held my cock with both her hands and stroke toand fro. I laid down facing up by completely giving my cock to her.

Then she didthat. Yes…she took my cock inside her mouth and started sucking it. Her precious tongue was violently sucking my rod making it more stronger.

Themoment her tongue met my cock…I moaned out with painpul pleasure.

“Oh my god…whata nice feeling… suck me…..suck me….” I moaned.

“I loveyou..raj… I love your fat cock….” She loudly whimpered and continue sucking my cock. With pleasure on my cock…I removed all her hairs those are falling on herface, made her sucking comfortable.

“Slowly akka….Slowly… I am your brother…. I will be here always…you can suck itanytime…oh…aaaah…..” I cried out.

Her violent sucking continued for 10 minutes….it was the time to loose my control…. I splashed my cum heavily inside her mouth. With lot of lust, she drank all mysperms and looked at me. My cum was still dropping down from her juicy lips.She saw my semi erected cock….again put it into her mouth and started licking all the sperms deposited over my cock. It was a great sight for me….my akka licking my cock with love and lust. As she completely sucked me till my last drop..I was totally exhausted and laying with closed eyes. She too enjoyed the taste of my cum with closed eyes… rested her head on my chest. I held herhairs…combed with my fingers….said

“I love you akka…”

10 minutes wewere lying like that. Akka saw the clock and told
“Raj… mom may come now…..”

“I want to see you nude…akka…” I moaned in her ears.

“No…raj…I shouldnot be nude in front of you…” she hooked her blouse. Before she hide her boobs under her blouse, I pulled out her left boob and sucked again.

“Aah……slowly…itspaining…” she told with lie angry.

I sucked hernipples without interval. It was growing big when I continue sucking it.
“Your nipple is so sexy akka….” I held her nipple by me teeth and pulled upwards.

“No….leave myboobs raj…..” she screamed.

“Ok… I will leave your boobs….but show your pussy….”

“No…”

“Promise... I will not fuck you akka….”

Without expecting her reply I pulled her saree away from her waist. Akka felt everything is going out of her control… as I trapped her one by one first navel then boobs and finally I have come to her pussy. I removed her inner skirt and then I pulled down her pink colour tiny panty.

Akka didn’t stop me but she turned back…when I removed her panty…her ass is up.Just miss. Now Akka is completely nude in front of me with her naked ass. Shedidn’t expect I will make her nude. She felt shy and closed her pussy.

“Raj… don’t look at your akka’s pussy…. I should not show to you daa…. Please….” She begged me to do not to see her pussy. She stood from the bed and ready to run from me.

But I know how to take off her hand. Isaw her huge mountain ass. Now akka saw me with frightened eyes and requestedme to dot do anything in her ass. But I didn’t listen her.

“Akka your ass is really nice. When you walk… your ass makes me mad…. So I like to see how your bare ass shakes when you walk. Today you dont wear any dress akka. You should be completely nude.. I am going to enjoy the shakes of your boobs….hip and huge round asses in this room….”

Madhurima begged me to leave her. Raj… I am your akka….and some other man’s wife. I should not show my nude body particularly my pussy and ass to you.Since you want to see me nude all over the day …. It is impossible. If anyone knows this… my life will be miserable. Please Raj…. Leave your akka’s pussy.Please…. She deplored.

I could not force her that day because if she became angry then no one canstand near her. I told my wish to see her nude in the bed and begged her tosatisfy me. After long time... she told

“Let’s see….”
Next day –

A Fantastic dayin my life.
Like Reply
Morning-

Akka was ready to go school. She was in a fantastic saree looking gorgeous.When she was taking her lunch box in the kitchen… I went there. She asked me towish her for her success in her teaching career.
“Akka…come… I will apply oil in your pussy too….… enjoy the day with oil soaked pussy…”

“Dei… ayyo….why are you wishing like this….”

“Akka..there is one more way of wishing… I tell you…” I saw her.

She was looking like an angel…holding books on her breast. I suddenly bent down and lifted her saree. Akka shocked when her saree is suddenly lifted by me…before she realize the things….I lifted her saree above her waist…and for my luck she didnt wear any panty that day......before she stop me… I separated her inner thighs and planted a deep kiss on her cute shivering hairy pussy.

Akka didn’t expect this sudden attack in her pussy. She felt current flow inher love tunnel. She became mad and she loved the pleasure spread over herjuicy pussy. I was kissing her pussy leafs without any interval.

She thought of taking her pussy from my mouth…but she was not able to do…because the painful pleasure inside her pussy hole made her ass in the same position…frankly speaking..she still wanted my kiss on her pussy. I still separated her pussy lips further and saw her shivering clitoris. Then mad fullyI started licking her glory region. When I licked her clitoris…Akka deeply moaned with pleasure…aaaaaaaaaaaaaah…aa..aa…ahhh…mmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaa.

She was not able to stand….we forgot about everything…akka kept her hands on my head…giving her pussy to me…. She moaned heavily….when I sucked all her juices.....my bad luck I found some sound near kitchen….I left her saree downand stopped the licking session.

Yes…my father came to kitchen….akka was breathing heavily….I told him…Dad…akka is not feeling well…let her go to school in the afternoon…

He told her to take rest….akka immediately ran to her room.
After some time I went to her room…she was sitting on the bed. She was silent and was thinking something seriously. Seeing me….she stood up and told me….raj….please don’tlick my pussy….dont make me your slut raj…please…I may ask you tofuck…..ayyoo….…its enough..please….dont do anything further…she begged me.

I saw my afraid akka and told her....better you apply oil in your pussy......I will leave you.

Hearing this akka saw me with frightened eyes…. I asked her to show her pussy.Helplessly she raised her saree and showed her pussy to me. Her just now got licked pussy was shining and her pussy hairs were wet. I forget the world. With shy she turned to other side to save her pussy. I noticed every time she istrying to save her pussy by showing her ass.

I touched her ass….rubbed and squeezed it for some time….akka was enjoying thiswith closed eyes…then I did that. Yes…I slapped her ass. Aaaaaaaaaaaahaa… akka screamed with pain in her ass. She shook her ass twice because of my slap.Raj…. Aaaaaaaaaaaahaa….Raj…why are you slapping…. Aaaaa it is paining Raj…..Akka screamed. Again I slapped her ass heavily. Akka’s ass cheeks were vibrating because of my spank. This time akka kept one of her hand on her ass and begged me to not to slap more. Still she was holding her saree above herwaist.

My akka doesn’t have other way she needs to obey for my treatment. Akka begged me Raj… don’t do anything more than that… We will be in trouble raj…..ayyo….What I will do…. I assured her I will not do anything without herpermission.

Then I took coconut oil bottle and saw her. My sexy homely akka laid on the bed. Now her ass is taking rest on the bed. I enjoyed this scene and told herto close her eyes. She did. Still she was holding her saree abobe herwaist...showing her burning pussy to me. She was wearing a green flowered thin saree. She is looking very sexy in this posture. Her pallu is apparently out ofher boobs and I saw her tight huge round boobs over her jacket now. I thanked god and did that.

Yes.... I LICKED HER PUSSY.
Madhurima was in fire when her pussy met my tongue.....she moaned like anything. I left the oil bottle from my hand and inserted my hands under her huge round ass. I held her both bare ass cheeks and fastly licked her butter cunt.

"dei....no.....aaaaaaaaaa........" she moaned and shook her hip and legs.

It was my long dream to lick my Akka's precious pussy.... and it came true today..... without any interval I licked her entire pussy. I took her each pussy lips inside my mouth and swallowed. The taste of her hairy pussy was making me mad. My tongue cleverly aparted her pussy hairs and got hold her clitoris.

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh........ooooooooooooooooof....maaaaaaaaaaaaaa....."Madhurima moaned heavily with closed eyes and with opened mouth.

It was a violent suck. Her soft clitoris was hardly squeezed by my tongue.....she was not able hold her pussy with that pleasurable pain..... she turned facing her ass to me. Oh my god...each part of her sexy body was killingme....her back...her legs....thighs......her beautifully expanded huge roundass...

I completely removed the saree which was covering half of her ass.... and pleasantly planted a kiss on her proudful ass. I loved the smell of her ass and the situation was unbelievable. Lustfully I licked all over her soft ass..... I became mad. Then I did that what she didnt expected from me.

I slided her ass cheeks and saw her cute shivering ass hole. As I kept my hands on her ass,,.. akka’s ass hole was shivering. It was a marvelous sight of seeing my own sexy akka’s long awaited sweet ass hole. Without wasting any time I kept my tongue on her butt hole and fastly licked it.

“aaaaaaaaaaaahh……sssssssssssshhhhh…..oh….my…godddddddd………..” Akka almost cried when I licked her ass hole. The pleasure spread over her extremely secret hole was entirely different for her and unable to hold it. She cried unmindful of our parents. As the door was locked I believed her cry will not be audible outside.
Akka shook her ass here and there with pleasure and keep on moaning aaaaaah mmmmmmmmm. I loved her moaning and sucked her ass hole violently. I took her ass hole completely in my mouth and sucked it for more than 20 minutes. My akka buried her face under her pillows….moaned…screamed. I understood.. first I need to wish her is not her pussy.....is her sexy Ass hole. I took the coconut bottle and poured oil in her ass hole. Then I inserted my finger in her ass hole and stretched it so that the oil can fill her hole. When I insert my finger inside her ass hole….. Akka moaned with pleasure and saw me with frightened eyes. She was not able to realize the sudden attacks given to her soft pussy and ass by her brother. My cock became hot hotter hottest.

Now I inserted two oiled fingers in her ass hole and grinded. Akka screamed with pain. I didn’t bother about her scream and then I inserted one more finger in her tight hot ass hole. Akka loudly moaned and shook her ass heavily when I finger fucked her ass hole with my three fingers. I went deep in her ass hole and opened it as much as possible and poured half liter of oil in her virgin ass hole. It was a great sight to see my akka showing her secret ass hole to mefor filling oil in her hole.

Then I removed my finger from her hole now her ass hole got closed. Akka was keep on moaning aaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmaaaaaaaaaa. I asked her

"akka how you feel…."

Akka moaned with lots of pleasure….. I feel cool in my asshole da…. Aaaaa it’s very cold…. Aaaaa.

Then I told her to lie normally keeping her ass on the bed. Now I poured oil on her burning pussy and gently massaged it. My akka widened her legs as much as possible for my easy oil massaging. I tickled her pussy lips and then slowly fingered her horney pussy. She suddenly releived her pussy from my finger and closed her pussy by her hands.

"No raj...... no.....please...." she begged me. but her eyes were half closed.....filled with shy and lust. She closed her pussy by keeping her thighs closer and saw me with frightened eyes.
“Akka…. I wont do anything.... Don’t be afraid....but show your pussy....I have to apply more oil”.

Noraj......please.......she deplored. She begged me “some other time….please…please…”

As time was going on..... I left to my room like a thief. Because my father may get doubt if I spent more time in my akka’sroom.

When I completed my bath, my Dad gave me good news. He and mom are going to his close friend’sdaughter’s marriage tonight. As he needs to travel 5 hours…he planned to skip the wedding. But now he decided to go with mom there as his friend was requesting him again and again. The wedding was at midnight. So he told me that we both will move to marriage by 12 pm. He told me to take care of the house and Madhurima. I jumped with happy inside….without expressing my happiness.. Itold him not to worry.

After one hour….Akka was very bright and she told to my Dad I am alright. She thanked me and smiled at me. I told her about our parent’s program. She was very happy and jumped with ecstasy. She promised me she will come early at least by 5.30 pm. I asked her

“How is yourhole now…”

“m…it’s fine….”She told with shy.

She dressed up well in a brown designer sareeand looking gorgeous.

“Akka you arereally superb and hot. Today night, I love to put some ice cubes in your asshole......” she offered a shy smile and left to school.

I was waitingfor the evening. After my parent’s left… I decided to decorate my akka’s bedroom. I changed the bed sheets and spread a costlier one which was in ourshelf. I brought so much of flowers and spread all over the bed. After working hard for 3 hours…. Her bed room is ready for our first night.
Akka called meby 4.30 pm.

“Raj…how areyou…”

“What akka….whysuddenly…..”

Akka was silent in opposite and after some time she told with shy.

“Raj….what you did me raj….I am not able to concentrate in my work….still I feel your tongue in my ass hole raj….”

Vow….I jumped with happy…My rod became hot…finally my akka has surrendered her ass hole to me…..

“Akka… I also was thinking about your ass only….”

“Raj…I am coming there raj….I cannot be here for a minute… I want your tongue in my ass hole…in my pussy…in my navel….in my boobs….wherever…ayyo……your licking makes me mad….forgive me god…..fuck me raj….please…..will you fuck me……”

“Akka…..I am ready to FUCK you akka…..I am ready to drill your pussy…..I will
fuck you till you cry…..I will make your ass hole wild….” I whimpered. Then Itold her

“Akka…today is our FIRST NIGHT….”

“What…”

“Yes…we aregoing to fuck till morning. You have to wear your wedding saree for me….”

“Your wish raj….. I am yours”

“Be ready… I will come right now to pick up you…”

“Come fast raj… take me to home fast…. Fuck me fast…raj….fuck me….”

Within next 30 minutes….my akka was at home. After seeing her bed room…she opened her mouth.

“Vow….. Mindflowing….. Thanks raj….” She felt very happy.
I told her toget ready for our first night. She sent me out of her room and locked the door.I once again had bath and came to white shirt & dhoti. Oh my god… I am going to fuck my sexy akka. I am going to tear the pussy of my homely akka….

After dressingup, she called me to her bed room over phone. When I entered her room....she was in her Majentha colour wedding silk saree. She was looking very hot in that saree. The simple make up with all her wedding jewelleries, with jasmine flowers in her hairs…she was looking more beautiful than how she was in herwedding day.

Immediately she ran and hugged me. I kissed on her lips and started sucking her tongue, lips violently. She too fastly sucked my tongue and it made both very very hot.
Like Reply
We were hugging tightly in such a way her soft boobs were getting squeezed on my chest. I kissed all over her face...neck...ear....nose...cheeks....eyes and lips.

Our bodies were burning due to lust.

Then she did that. Yes… I didn’t expect she will do that.

She bent down to my feet to get my blessing like how a wife will seek blessing from her husband.With happy, I blessed and lifted her.

“Akka… why are you doing all these….”

“Simple…it is the formality….” She smiled.

“Formality….Then ok….Where is the milk…..”

“Oh sorry… I didn’t bring….” She tried to go to kitchen.

“It’s ok…” I stopped her.

“The milk is with you…then why are you going to kitchen…” I saw her boobs and told.

“chee… rascal…”her cheeks became red.

“You are looking good….. in this dress” she praised me.
“wanna fuck you today like a bitch…” I kissed her lips without wasting any time.

Her lips were looking like orange pieces. After kissing enough on her upper and lower lips, I started licking her lips by taking them one by one inside my mouth. Her rosy lips were tasting great. She too held my lips and sucked it. I caught her tongue and sucked it very hard. We both were sucking each other’s tongue….drinking each other’s saliva.

After sucking her tongue enough…I sucked her lips once again… kissed her. She saw me with a kind of admiration. I kissed on her beautiful eyes and laid her on the bed. The beauty of her boobs came to my view when I laid her. I removed her jewels one by one except her wedding chain (thaali). Then I removed all her safety bins. When I removed the safety bin on her shoulder, I rubbed her soft boobs with my hand. Then I came down to remove the bin on her midriff. She closed her eyes. First I removed her hip saree a little till her navel completely come to sight. I saw her glory hole and enjoyed the beauty of her lean flat waist having a well like huge deep navel in that low hip saree. Enjoying the view of her juicy Thoppul, I removed that safety bin. Then I inserted that bin inside her navel and slowly rotated.

“mm….aaaaaaah…..”my akka beautifully moaned. Seeing her expression, I kissed on her navel. I wanted to be like that forever. Controlling myself, I closed her navel with her saree and came up.

I saw my sex goddess who is lying in front of me and waiting to get fucked.

I kissed her cheeks and eyes. I kissed her lovely ears…. And bite them. Then I kissed her sexy nose. I love my akka’s nose. It looks so sexy in her face. I slowly took her nose inside my mouth and sucked.

“mm…..” she shook her head telling not to do that.

But I again licked her nose in all angles. She was excited when I do all these on her ears and nose. Then slowly I came down to her neck…kissing number of times. Then I saw her boobs covered by her saree.
I slowly removed her pallu. Her big boobs came to my view. Her blouse was struggling to hold her huge soft melons. As it was a silk blouse….her boobs were shining. Both her boobs were looking like thunder coconut inside her tight blouse.

I smelled her boobs and kissed them. I tried to catch her nipples over her blouse. The spray which she was applied on her boobs was killing me. I stayed on her boobs for some time rubbing my face hereand there on her both boobs. Then I came down to her belly.

I saw her shivering navel. It was looking so huge due to its extreme depth. This time, I removed her entire saree from herbelly to see the beauty of my Akka’s bare waist. I placed my hands on both side of her curvy hip and slowly massaged it. She was breathing heavily and enjoying with half closed eyes.

Slowly I ran my fingers towards her Thoppul. How many years I was masturbating thinking abouther precious navel....Oh my god... the lust on navel is increasing day by day.I made circles around her secret navel.

Madhurima was in heaven enjoying my play. I planted a deep kiss inside her sexy navel. I licked her navel vigorously with my tongue. I rolled my tongue in and out of her navel and completely sucked it for 15 minutes. Madhurima was moaning mildly. Then I took the honey bottle which I had kept near the fruits and saw her.
She smiled atme. Her eyes were giving consent to proceed in her navel. I dropped honey drop by drop inside her Thoppul. I loved the way her Thoppul was being filled. After filling her navel with honey…. I took one grape and dropped inside her navel.She raised a soft moan when the grape hit her navel with honey. Honey was overflowing from her navel due to grape. I took that grape and ate.

“How it is….”She asked with smile.

“So tasty…..”
I licked honeyfrom her navel. My licking along with honey made her hot hotter. I extended my licking down from her navel till her midriff which was just above her pussy mound. The softness of her lower belly increased my licking speed.Uncontrollably I took half of her navel along with her belly into my mouth and sucked it. She raised a heavy moan this time. My desire of sucking her navel was growing bigger and bigger. Thoroughly I licked her navel in and out for 15minutes and came to her lips again.

I kept my index finger on her nose and brought down to her lips for teasing. She took her tongue out from her mouth and licked my finger. It was great sight for me.. seeing my akka’s tongue. Seeing her interest… I inserted my finger inside her mouth. Madhurima started sucking my finger like anything. I understood….. Akka is completely ready for the firstnight. She was thinking my finger as my cock and sucked it heavily. I took my finger out from her mouth and planted a deep kiss on her juicy lips. We swallowed each other’s tongue again.
Then I unhooked her blouse. As I don’t have patient to play with her bra…I removed that too.She helped me in removing it and after removing…she thrown them in a corner.Now her melons are shyly looking at me.

I saw her with thanking eyes and held her both boobs in my hand. I kissed all around her nipple, down, sides and in between her boobs. Her boobs were so sexy….very soft to hold. After kissing and licking around her nipple, I teased her nipple with my fingers. I decided to destroy her right boob now. I pinched and tickled her nipple. Then with my fingers I pulled up her hard erected nipple and made it scroll between my fingers. She was stopping me when I squeezed hard her nipples but again and again I tempted to do that. Then I took her nipple inside my mouth and started sucking it gently. I held her boob by my both hands, lifted it as much as possible and sucked her nipple, slowly… passionately.

She was moaning a little and enjoyed the pleasure by closing her eyes.
I slowly increased my speed of sucking her nipple. After some time, she started moaning.

“No…No….aaaaaah….”

Her moan increased my level of sucking. I squeezed her boob very hardly while I sucked her nipple. I teased her nipple with my teeth then again sucked her heavily until her hand strongly pushed me away from her sensitive nip.

The next moment my mouth was on her other boob… started destroying it. I literally ate her fair, round, soft boob. While my tongue was tasting every inch of her boobs, my teeth was molesting her precious nipple. Uncontrollably Madhurima removed her boob from my mouth and turned.

“No….leave me….sssssssh aaaaaaah….” She bite her lips and moaned.

She was lying on her shoulders by closing her boobs by her hands. It was best sight for meseeing my akka in that posture. I tried to remove her hands… but she was strong in hiding her boobs.

Then I did that.Yes… I slapped her shapely Ass.
“Open yourhand…..” I slapped again in her Ass.

“aaaaaaah……” she loudly moaned. Shook her ass.

I thought she will get pain while slapping but she was getting pleasure as her silk saree was protecting her Ass. So I once again pulled out her hands from her boobs… this time heavily.

“No…….no……”

I removed her hands completely from her boobs and with the same force I laid her straight. I loved the way her boobs bounced when I control her. Her round stiff milky boobs were looking awesome. Holding her both hands…. Now I ate both her boobs one byone. I licked once again throughout her melons like a dog. Then I sucked her helpless nipples unmindful of her screams.

Then I left her hands, held her boobs. As I love to suck her both nipples at a time, I combined her boobs and crushed them to one. Now her both nipples were looking awesome and near to each one.

She would have enjoyed this… moaned in a sexy way. I tasted both her nipples by holding them together in my mouth. It was a great feeling for me.

“aaaaah…..ufffffffffffffffssssssssssssshhhh…..suck Raj….suck….aaaaaaaaahh” she gave her consent.

After destroying her boobs for some more time…. I went again to her lips while my hand ran towards her mid riff.

I slowly inserted my hand inside her loosed midriff and felt her thin panty. We forget everything. She was feeling unknown pleasures. I slipped my hand inside her panty…. Passed over her public hairs and felt her soft wet burning pussy. The wetness of her pussy showed me how much she was excited…. I gently teased her throbbing pussy.
She was moaning and expanded her thighs a little. As I felt her saree is disturbing her from spreading her legs, I removed her saree and inner skirt… left them on the floor. Now she was lying only on her panty. She was feeling the thrill of undressed. I saw her with a naughty smile and slowly removed her panty.

Shelifted her ass to make me easy to undress her. Finally her panty detached from her wet pussy… came towards her knee and fell down on the floor.
I saw her precious pussy with lust. Oh god… the beauty of her pussy is mindflowing…. The sexy smell of her pussy hit my nose… made me crazy.

Madhurima felt cool air touching her burning pussy made her gasp. She saw me constantly staring her bare pussy without taking my eyes…. Felt very shy and closed her eyes. Her pussy lips were shining due to her leaking pussy. Though I tasted her pussy earlier…. Today I felt like biting and eating her honey cunt by seeing her in this posture.

“Your pussy is so sexy akka…..” I moaned and licked her pussy from down to her up. My hands were on her thighs, spreading them apart while my tongue tasting her secretpussy.

“aaaaaaaaaaah…….hh………….mm……..”Madhurima’s body twitched uncontrollably when her pussy felt my tongue. Ilicked her pussy slowly very slowly on the same passion and every time my tongue ended on her clitoris. Her pussy is more wet now because of her juicesand my saliva. I took her pussy lips one by one completely inside my mouth and sucked. She was feeling so horny when I ate her pussy lips with hair. Then Ilicked her clitoris alone… first towards up and then tickled her spot up and down fastly. Her moan sounded continuously without any interval.
I paused amoment…. Adjusted myself to lick her comfortably as the bed was not enough to hold us straight. According to my mouth she too adjusted her pussy. I asked her to keep the pillow under her head.

“Thanks…..” she smiled at me and closed her eyes, indirectly telling me “I am ready”.

Now I spread her legs once again and straight away took her clitoris inside my mouth and started sucking it. The moment her clitoris went inside my mouth, she started moaning loudly… so loudly. My lips lifted her clitoris some extent to suck her spot completely. I literally ate her clitoris by sucking and tickling it with my tongue. Her moan increased myspeed of sucking. Now I took her both soft lips and clitoris inside my mouth and started eating.

As her entire pussy is inside my mouth now, she loudly moaned saying no….. no…….aaaaaaaaaaaaah….. Her pussy was tasting great….. her orgasmic juices were straight away going inside my mouth. The smell of her pussy is completely changed now due to my complete cleaning…. The original smell of her burning pussy hit my face…..it was great. Her mobile disturbed me now.
I left her pussyand took her mobile which was near the fruit plate on the table. She was leastbothered to ask who was in the call. It was some unknown number… not jei. I switched off her mobile and saw her. She was lying with lust with her legs wide opened showing her love tunnel to me. I told her to get up and sit on the bed.She did.

“Come here….” I showed the corner of the bed. Without saying anything, she sat on the corner leaving her legs on the floor. I kept a pillow on the floor, sat on my knees onthe floor, adjusted myself as my mouth is in the same line of her wet pussy. Ilifted her legs and gave to her, she held her legs and saw me.

“Spread and lift your legs….” She did.

“Still wide…. As much as possible….” I gently slapped on her pussy. She closed her eyes and widened her thighs further. Now I again started eating her sweet pussy.
Inch by Inch Iate her pussy by pulling her pussy lips…. Clitoris…. Alone and after some time together….I was licking and sucking her precious pussy uncontrollably. Her moan became violent….. unable to sit for long…she laid on the bed….. Her pussy was still inside my mouth… then she held my head…pushed towards her lovehole….rubbed her pussy hardly on my face up and down moaningaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh ffffffffffffffffffffffffsssssssssssssssssssshhhhhaaaaaaaaa…… I struggled to breathe….she was pushing my head deep down on her pussy…… some how I could able to take some air filled with the smell of her pure pussy…. And licked herclitoris as much as possible.

She reached orgasm second time splashing her juices all over my nose and mouth… it was hard time for me to drink all her juices in that posture. Heavenly pleasure……. She closed her pussy after sometime with her thighs leaving my head from her grip….she was enjoying the pleasure with closed eyes….while her lips were moaning very softly.

Then I decidedto fuck her.
Like Reply
I told her to get down from the bed. Then I told her to lay on the bed showing her ass to me keeping her legs in the floor. She did. Now her body was on the bed…. Her legs were straight; her pussy was touching the edge of the bed.

Now her ass level was equal to my cock level. I slapped her ass and saw her. My cock was in full swing to fuck her.

I raised her left hand and asked her to keep it in the bed. She did. Now she was showing herpussy and ass hole to me very clearly. With one hand… I held her waist and withother hand I inserted my cock inside her pussy. The way she was showing her pussy to me was making me mad. It was like standing in one leg, bending showingher pussy by lifting and spreading her other leg. My cock completely went inside her pussy in one hard push.

“aaaaaaaaah….”She moaned when I hit her pussy with my cock. Then slowly I started fucking her. Her moan made me to increase my speed of hitting her pussy. My fat straight strong cock was tightly travelling in and out of her pussy. As my cock was exactly fitting on her pussy…. Her pussy was about to tear when I started hammering her pussy. She was about to cry in pain. As fucking my homely akka was my dream…. I started fucking her very hard. The pain in her pussy changedt o pleasure now and it made her to moan louder and louder. My cock was touchingher pussy’s extreme depth when I fucked her hard. As she liked my heavy fuckingin her pussy…. She adjusted her pussy in such a way that my cock can hit deep inside her pussy. While she adjusting… she held my left hand with her left hand.
As I find fucking her pussy is more feasible in this position, I held her left hand with my right hand and brought her into my grip. Holding her left hand… I stretched her towards me at the same time fucking her pussy continuously without leavingher ass. She felt enormous pleasure when I fucked her like this and started crying with pleasurable pain.

I loved her cry when she got fucked. Her cry made me to fuck her mercilessly. For my every hammering… Her hanging boobs were bouncing so sexily. Unable to bear the pleasure… she buried her face on the bed and cried. Her cry brought her pussy more and more hard hittings. My cock was digging her hole deep deeper.

I extended my left hand from her waist to her hanging boobs. I held her left boob first and fondled. She feeling great pleasure in her boob. I held her boob strongly andstarted squeezing it. I squeezed her nipple and pinched it. I loved to hold and destroy her boobs in that condition…. I enjoyed it. I slapped both her soft boobs and made them collide. I loved the way her boobs were moving here and there. As she was crying loud… I left her hand and paused a moment.

Madhurima was in heaven. Her pussy was dropping all her juices in the bed. Some of her pussy juice was flowing down through my cock. Then I held her neck from back by myright hand and held her waist again by left hand. I ensured she cannot move from my grip…. Then I started fucking her heavily. Her pussy juice made my cock hammer her pussy without any resistance. She was feeling my cock like iron rod inside her pussy. Then again I held her soft boob and fucked her. Her left boob was getting crushed under my hand. I again and again cupped her hanging boob and squeezed. I was getting great pleasure doing this while fucking her.
After fucking her enough like this, I laid her on her ass in the bed. Then I went over her…spreaded her legs and inserted my cock inside her pussy.
“Raj….Aaaaahmm…….sssssshhhh…..aaahhh…..” She heavily moaned.

I started fucking hervigorously. For my every stroke… she was moaning in a sexy way. My cock was in a position to explode inside her secret pussy.

“Akka…….” I maoned and released my cum inside her pussy. Madhurima felt her pussy was getting filled by my cum…. She thoroughly enjoyed the pleasure. We were lying like that for some time… then I took my cock out from her pussy. Her pussy was overflowing with both our juices.

I passionately licked the juices leaking from her pussy. It was tasting great. I thoroughly cleaned her pussy with my tongue and saw her. She was lying with closed eyes and opened mouth…. Shaking her head here and there. She was completely enjoying the enormous pleasure in her precious pussy.

After half an hour… we came to normal. She hugged me and kissed me all over my face.

“I love you…raj…..”

“I too love you akka…..” I kissed on her lips.

“you fucked me really hard raj……” she murmured.

“I wish to fuck your ass akka….” I fingered her ass hole.

“Raj…chee….” She removed her ass from my naughty finger.

I asked her to show her ass. She showed her ass in a cute way. I loved to see her in doggy. Indoggy style....her Ass was looking marvelous and huge.

I fucked in her ass hole like a horse. Akka was crying because of pain and pleasure inside her ass hole….but still she was keeping her ass up….I fucked her violently. Akka moaned….screamed….her sexy body was in vibration….I squeezed her boobs…suckedher nipples and destroyed her Ass hole.

Akka was completely satisfied with myfuck and she kissed me all over. While dropping my cum inside her ass…. I moaned heavily. My akka relaxed herself as her ass hole got freedom from my cock now. Then we laid again on the bed and kissed each other. I kissed her eyes… nose everywhere. I sucked her lips.
“Its paining raj….” My akka was able to cry.

“Where…..”

“In my ass hole….”

“Show me….”

My akka turned and showed her Ass. The way she was showing her ass was making me mad. I departed her ass cheeks and saw her just fucked virgin ass hole. Next moment, I started licking her hole. I gave gentle tongue massage to her ass hole. She was feeling so great now when her ass hole was getting a soft massage. I licked her hole for some more time and left her ass.

“How you feel akka….”

“Feeling greatraj…. Thanks…. Thank you so much….”

“why…. Akka…..”

“My husband never touched my ass hole, but I was expecting the day of my ass hole’s inauguration…When you licked my ass hole….I lost everything to you…I became slut for you….raj…..my brother…Fuck me all over the years raj…..bang my asshole daily…..” she moaned, deplored.

The time was 1.00 am. I kissed her pussy and told her.

“Your pussy has so much of hairs akka…..”

“Sorry da…. Ididn’t expect you will fuck me….” She told with naughty smile.

“Shall I shave you akka….”

“Chee…..” she closed her face with shy. Without waiting for her response, I went to my room to take my shaving kit. When I entered her bed room, she was watching me with love. I saw the excitement in her eyes.I sat near her and widened her legs. She closed her eyes.

Then I shaved her pussy.

“I love you so much raj....”

She was repeatedly saying when I was passionately massaging and shaving her soft secret pussy. I kept little hairs on her pussy mound as I love trimmed pussies. Aftershaving.... I washed her pussy in bed itself and deeply sucked her glory cunt. I ate her just shaven pussy for more than 20 minutes and made her moan louder and louder. Her moan made me hot… my cock started getting its erection.

We were inheaven. Truly we were in heaven.

Finally I fucked in her mouth. Moaning in extreme pleasures….. we slept in each others arms.

Usually, my akka used to teach me during my study days. But now, I am teaching her holes.

There onwards….we started enjoyingthe fuck in our house whenever we get chance. I was continuously fucking her…..keeping her holes engaged. Akka loved my cock’s taste, length and its speed.

My akka was lying nude in front of me all days when others go out. I fucked her like a slut. Now she is addicted to my pussy licking. Every day morning after wearing saree she will come to me… show her pussy and get it licked and sucked.I used to pull out her pussy lips using my lips. She loves it a lot and asks me to do it again. Then only she will go to school for teach. She should feel my saliva in her pussy always. I will throat fuck her at anytime. She enjoyed it. And she is enjoying it.
One day I told her about my long fantasy…first she didn’t accept... but after some time she accepted for me. We planned to go to a shopping mall. I strictly told her we should go in bus only. She smiled naughtily.

After dressing, akka came to me and told, “Raj… I am ready”

After seeing her….I opened my mouth…oh god….what a beautiful bitch she is…..her shape is still killing me….she was in a double color saree with merun and brown combination…with matching blouse…looking hot. As I told her she has not weared bra. So her boobs were bulging out from her blouse which can be clearly visible from one side. Those single huge round hanging boob is enough to make a man’stool hot.

I smiled at her and told her akka….you are wonderful in this saree. Then we both came out from our house and walked towards the bus station. I know by this time many of my friends will be there in the street…so let them celebrate today. Akka was walking like a bride….her head was down looking. I told her“akka….your ass is killing….oh god…why you are shaking your ass like this….” I badly commented.

Raj….rascal…..don’t make me wet…stop it….akka scolded me….but she could not control her smile on my comment….her cheeks became red. Yes…..we entered into the street which I expected. After seeing my akka….everyone became steady and they made all other friend’s also steady….they all are checking her…I was going behind her…..this poor people don’t know they are going to die now….

Slowly I told my akka to reveal her navel. She told no. but again I insisted her to display her cute deep round navel. She…my akka….with lots of shy…finally she flaunted her navel to sun light.
Yes…She displayed her navel to everyone. But she was walking innocently. Her head was down. Walking like a bride. As she kept her mid riff just above her pussy….the saree came through her hip made the mid riff in such V like shape….it was deep down from her round yummy deep navel…….she gave a real feast to those saree lovers.

They saw her thoppul… they are very tensed…all of their eyes are pointing in the same place…my akka’s big navel…some of them are touching and shaking their lunds….they were talking with each other about her navel without taking their eyes on her.

I became very hot and told her, “akka…your thoppul made them crazy…..they all are enjoying your navel….” I commented. Akka was enjoying the things happening…she was incomplete shy…..we reached the bus stop.

All those guys are followed us and they are just behind ass. Some are checking her ass…..some on her boobs….and some on her navel….she was looking like hot bitch that day.

Bus came. I know it is always crowd. We entered. My akka was standing and she was surrounded by these hunks….I was watching her near the door….she was seeing me with frightened eyes…. I cooled her and told her to do not worry.

Madhurima lifted her both hands to hold the steel bar for balance. And this is what everyone needed. Now her thoppul is exposed for every one. Her thoppul was shivering……She was in a position to close her eyes….
Like Reply
One guy from that youth group was standing very close to her. I have seen him ogling at my akka many days. He is giving money for interest and always roams in the street in his bike. His name is Shankar. He is from a rich family but die hard fan of my sexy Akka. In that crowd…he managed to stand behind my akka. Slowly he adjusted himself and set behind my akka. Madhurima saw him as he was severely trying to be behind her…. She adjusted her ass in such a way that his cock touches her ass and accommodated him. As he is well settled behind her… for every thrust in the bus…my akka’s secret ass was pressing his cock… and he was pressing her ass.

Madhurima’s both hands were on the top bar. As her midriff was 2 inches below her deep round sexy navel…. Her waist was looking marvelous. Shankar slowly kept his shivering left hand on her waist. Madhurima felt his hot hand on her waist… closed her eyes. A kind of pleasure started running from her hip. Shankar slowly rubbed his hand up and downwards and pressed her hip with little force.

Madhurima didn’t give any resistance to him.Now Shankar courageously slipped his hand further and held her secret thoppul.The moment he touched her navel…. Madhurima raised a soft moan and opened her eyes. He was gently holding her thoppul. She felt current flow inside her navel. Sweating started all over her body. She looked at me and I was enjoyingher act. Most of the people surrounding her is old ladies. Still with fear Madhurima extended her hip saree and completely hide her waist with her saree. Now… Shankar’s hand was completely inside her waist saree holding her navel.

Shankar was in heaven. He was waiting for this moment for years… he was praying for this moment in his life. So many days he masturbated thinking Madhurima’s waist. Now…. Her sexy navel is under his fingers. Shankar slowly inserted his two fingers inside her navel. He could able to hear her moans when her fingers her navel. His fingers measured the depth of her navel. Instead of holding the top bar…. He kept hisright hand on her pussy region over her saree. Madhurima was in fire. She doesn’t know the intention of his right hand. Shankar got her in his grip now.He pressed his right hand and felt her pussy mound.

Madhurima’s pussy started leaking. With his left hand…. He explored the beauty of her navel. He pinched her navel and made her to moan.

Madhurima turned a little to look at him. But she could not see him properly. In a Bus stop, as some more people boarded, the crowd moved to back a little. As Madhurima moved a little, Shankar too moved along with her ass. It was a great feeling for madhu moving along with a strangers hands on her pussy and her navel. Whilemoving… Shankar adjusted to keep his right hand exactly on her pussy.

Madhurima’s pussy juice started falling down through her thighs. Shankar was keep on molesting her deep round navel for long time. He squeezed it….pinched it… finger fucked it. Then he passed his hand towards her mid riff…. Enjoyed the softness of her lower belly. Shankar took his right hand away from her pussy area and now unzipped his pant. Without getting any doubt, he brought his tool out and hide it in between her ass.

My akka felt his hot thick fat cock in between her ass cheeks. It gave her extreme pleasure. Now he kept his right hand on his mid riff and brought his left hand above from her navel and reached her blouse. As his next target is her boobs, Madhurima adjusted her pallu in such a way that hiding his playing hand. Shankar was in heaven seeing her cooperation. His cock was hitting her ass like iron rod. My akka felt enormous pleasure in near her ass hole when his was hitting her secret. Totally she was out of control that time. Her pussy juice was wetting the floor.

Increasing her hornyness, Shankar cupped her left boob. Madhurima literally moaned when he gently squeezed her boob. Her boob was huge….soft. Shankar understood this bitch didn’t wear bra. So he passionately held her hard erected nipple and started playing with it. Madhurima was burning in the pleasure. His right hand was already on her pussy mound…kneeling her public hairs. He was unable to reach her pussy so he was playing with her secret pussy hairs. He was pinching…squeezing and pulling her nipple making her so wild. Unable to bear the pleasure in her boobs…. She turned her face towards Shankar and begged him

“stop…. please…..”
Hearing her request, Shankar left her nipple but didn’t leave her boob. He lifted her braless boob and squeezed it. As she was getting attacks on her 3 secret parts…. Her pussy, her boobs and her ass… She heavily moaned and reached orgasm.

The next moment… her thighs became wet and all her juices were fastly running towards the floor. I was in heaven seeing my akka is getting molested in the crowded bus. Hearing her moan, Shankar was unbearable…. Pushing his cock deep inside her Ass….he released his sperms on her saree…. In between her asscheeks. Madhurima felt his cock very near to her ass hole. She wished to hold his cock in her mouth but she could not. Now Shankar’s friend struggled and came near to him. Shankar put his cock inside his pant….slowly made his friend comfortable behind my akka.

Oh god…. I can’t express the scene man……Her navel is completely abused by them….they squeezed her navel…squeezed her ass…and they made her ass collide.They were bonding my akka’s ass like they do with chapatti powder. Akka was in heaven…she never experienced this pleasure…She loved it…her pussy became wet wet wetter.

Soon we got down from the bus and went inside the famous crowded shopping mall. Akka adjusted her saree and we went fast and finally disappeared from the hunks those abused my akka’s navel and ass.
Then what about her hanging breasts? Yes…Her boobs got squeezed by many hands when she was checking the sarees. There are so many saree lovers. They understood my akka’s navel is deep and round.

And her ass is extremely wild and D shaped. Seeing my akka’s hanging boobs…..they easily understood this pitch needs to be squeezed and abused.
They did their maximum. Akka got aroused by this and she was completely wet. I saw her horny face and she was ready to a good fuck now.

As her boobs, navel and ass got continuously squeezed….she was not able to control herself…begged me….”raj….take me some where…..fuck me raj….ayyo…fuck me right now…..”

I expected this also. But I thought of fucking her in home. But at any time she may lost her pussy to any one who is handling her ass and boobs. So I just took her to a last ladies bathroom…But the things were not positive for me.....without wasting a single time....we fastly came home. After reaching her room.....immediately I lifted her saree and fucked her for one hour in her pussy and in her ass hole.

At this continuous fuck she came orgasm 2 times and enjoyed this heavy fuck followed by the abusing.

Her husband comes once or twice in a month only. Until that time I fuck her at least once in a day and made her holes big. We really enjoyed our life.

Sheloves to be nude in front of me.

She loves me a lot, she is caring on me and my cock. I promised her I will fuck at least once in a day after my marriage also. She also promised me she will give her asshole and pussy hole to me even her husband present in home.
Like Reply
My fate changed.I got transferred to Hyderabad in the name of promotion. As it was a promotion it was not avoidable for me.

I had to leave her for my job.... I cursed the destiny. And Madhurima told me that, Jei will come there soon for his new assignment. If he comes, at least 6 months he willbe in Chennai with her. So I thought, anyway fucking her daily is going to be difficult. I know, if I am only fucking my akka… my life is gone. So with burden hearted, I went to Hyderabad leaving her. After that, my chances of meeting my akka became rare. After waiting for so many months…..the chance came.

Long before Itook approval from my manager for Deepawali leave and I was eagerly awaiting for the day which I was going to meet my sexy hot akka at my home at Chennai.

Whenever I go home, I was not able to even hug her because of my brother inlaw. But because of my continuous prayer, for Deepawali he had to attend an important meeting at Mumbai and he left there. As already he was missing forthe festival, everyone requested me to come home without fail. I felt very happy about my brother in laws absence and I was in lots of lust to see my sexy hot akka. I hoped my akka also eagerly waiting for me to have fun.

I was able to reach my home only in the morning of Deepawali day. The next moment after entering home, I enquired about my akka and from my mom I came to know that she was taking bath. So simultaneously I also decided to take bath to see my akka with fresh face. I felt that day was going to be the real festival for me.

After bath, I was in hall talking with my uncle family who came here to celebrate the function with his wife and three children and was waiting for my akka. Finally my sexy akka came from her room.

Voww….. When I see my akka….my heart stopped its beat and my cock started to beat.

Yes…my sexy akka was in a costliest grey color designer saree with blue border with matching perfect blouse holding her firm breasts. She had kept some of her hairs in front and they were resting on her big round boobs. Her jasmine filled hairs….powerful eyes…and honey lips made me to fell on her feet. With the correct make up…she was looking like a pride….was looking like an angel.

“Akka…..” I called her slowly but didn’t show much expression. She smiled at me with very seductive way and was avoiding meeting my eye. I tempted to hug and kiss her.But because of everyone’s present, I shook hands with her and we all started talking with each other with festival mood. During our conversations, I secretly watched my akka’s beautiful up and downs while we all were talking and laughing.

As usual akka was wearing her saree deep below her navel…that I could understand by her moon hip over her hip saree. She was wearing her saree just above her huge ass…..so I could able to imagine where her midriff will be.

It should be in at least one and half inch below her navel. My eyes were rolling on her hip to locate her navel which was completely hidden by her saree. My akka knew my hungry but she enjoyed it and she was not leaving from my mom.

I was badly trying to get her alone in my room but it was not happening.Finally I went to kitchen and from there I asked “I want some fruit juice…akka“

“It is in the fridge” my akka replied.

“No…nothing is here…..” I loudly said from there.

By this time my uncle looked at my akka and told her “go and see madhurima”
My akka was silent for some time. She knew why I was doing all this. But my uncle once again insisted her to look my needs. Finally with lots of shy, she stood up and saw me with lots of lust and slowly walked towards me. With her right hand she caught her saree which was flowing above her pussy and was walking with her prideful boobs and swinging ass.

When she entered kitchen, I held her left hand, pulled towards me and hugged her. “Hei…..” she screamed a minute and I received a soft clash of her big boobs on my chest. “Raj….” She tried to get out of me but I knelt down and opened her hip saree.

I saw my akka’s thoppul. Oh god…her round navel was very very deep and looking so hot. Her navel was shivering because of her deep breath. My akka felt fresh air inside her navel and failed to close her navel. I saw the revealed hidden secret of my akka with lust and planted a deep kiss inside her damn sexy navel.

My purpose of visit came true. Yes…I was dying to see her sexy deep navel for months. Her hidden navel was killing me few minutes back. But, anyway her secret navel has to meet my lips you know.

I sucked her horny navel for 10 minutes. Akka felt current flow inside her navel and was able to moan. Suddenly she realized the situation as everyone was outside….she removed her navel from my mouth and saw me. Her heart was beating heavily and closed her navel with saree and ran towards the door.

But again I held her hand, pulled towards me, removed her hip saree and started sucking her navel. “Raj….no…..” she screamed and took her navel away from my mouth. She looked at the door. I was looking at her glory hole.

My saliva was shining on her deep navel. She closed her navel and begged me to leave. But I was completely mad on her sexy navel which I was dreamt for last 4 months.

“Akka…your navel is so big…..your navel is so sexy….” I moaned and held her ass by my right hand…and with my left hand opened her hip saree and saw her navel.

“Raj….everyone is here raj….please….” she was pleading. But I kept my tongue inside her navel and started licking it.
Once I started licking her navel….my akka doesn’t have other choice….she closed her eyes and started enjoying. Because she was waiting for this kind of attack inside her navel for months. So she surrendered to her brother and I licked her navel for15 minutes and then I closed her navel by her hip saree and send her to hall.While going she told me “raj….we shouldn’t be in trouble….don’t hug me or kiss me. I am also horny to get fucked by you. Please be patient till night…please...”

She went to hall as nothing happened inside kitchen….and sat down near my mom.After some time I reached hall and we continued chatting. My akka was ground looking all the time and was thrilled of what all I am going to do her that day.

Then we all went for break fast. As I expected, my akka was serving all. Her thunder coconut size boobs and mountain asses were the real feast for me. I enjoyed her ass swings whenever she walked around us. And very often I got the glimpses of her just before licked navel. She made me hot hotter. I was dying to fuck her.

Then we all went to temple. It was a big temple and crowd also more that day. When we walked inside temple, I saw many males were checking in my akka. My akka was looking like a hot bitch in that temple and she was the centre of attraction there. I noticed, the number of males behind her ass was keep on increasing. It’s no wonder in that, its common for her swinging ass, to pull the males towards her.

When I saw all the males in front of us watching towards my akka without taking their eyes….I slowly watched my akka and shocked. Yes…She had kept her deep round navel for display. Yes…her navel was completely exposed for theviewers…unknowingly.

As I badly sucked her navel at home…her saree arrangement got disturbed it seem. As her mid riff was deep below her big navel….the way she exposed her navel lifted every man’s tools including the poosari. Akka didn’t know her navel was exposed to air and she was interestingly talking and walking with my parents.

It was my duty to save her to avoid maltreatment on her navel at temple, so I slowly told her“akka….your navel is visible…hide your navel….”
Akka shocked hearing this…she immediately saw her hip…found her hip saree was away from her big navel….and with lots of shame she closed her navel. I
saw the males those were eyeing on my akka’s navel commented themselves and were laughing themselves.

My akka was in utter shame of her navel being watched by the strangers at temple and she was ground looking thereafter.

The scene was embarrassing me a lot. It was disturbing me. When everyone was praying sincerely by closing their eyes…I was not able to do. Instead I was looking at my akka’s beautiful back. As I was standing behind her, I slowly massaged her ass cheeks. When I was massaging her ass, akka looked back at me and told by her eyes to stop. But I did something else. Yes….I took some sandal paste (sandalmixed with water) in my left hand and slowly inserted my fingers inside her hipsaree and filled her big navel by sandal. When the cool sandal filled her hot navel…..akka enjoyed the pleasure spread on her navel with closed eyes.

I was doing this without anyone’s aware and she was secretly allowing me to feel her navel. She gave me a naughty smile at me and saw me in seductive way.She was feeling some kind of pleasure inside her navel till we reach home.
After reaching home…she immediately went to her room and I followed her without my uncle’sf amily got any doubt. When I went inside, akka pulled me towards her and hugged. I felt her two melons on my chest and gave her a nice lip kiss. Iunderstood my akka was so embarrassed because of the things happened. I locked the door and looked at her.

She didn’t waste any time and knelt down and started removing my belt and jip and took out my long fat cock out. The next moment mycock was inside her mouth and she started sucking it like a hungry dog. I felt current in my cock. She licked and sucked my cock for 25 minutes deep insideher mouth and I was able to cum.

“Akka…no….no….aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh…” I moaned with pleasurable pain in my cock and unloaded my sweet juice inside her throat. I loved to see my akka swallowing my cum with lust and she ate all drops of my cum. Then I lifted her and kissed her lips again.

“Akka…I thought you have changed. But now I understood. You are hungry on my cock…..You love my cock…” I jumped with happy. Akka was smiling with shy and she pulled my cock towards her by holding it with her sexy fingers.

“Thanks for coming raj….” Akka expressed her real feelings.

“But you are avoiding me…” I complained her.

“Ayyo…raj….If anyone watches from our uncle’s family…..then what will happen….you are not thinking anything…..” she told with little angry.

“I am thinking only about your big navel….” I told her and kissed on her navel.

“Vow….my akka’s sandal filled navel……” I laughed.

“You are playing too much on my navel raj….” She laughed again.
“Let me take out all sandals from your yummy navel….” I told her and started licking her navel.After licking her navel for 15 minutes…her navel looked cleaned. Still hernavel was mesmerizing me and she was enjoying my teasing on her navel.

Then she closedher navel and told me
“Raj…they may get doubt…..so better we will go out…” I obeyed her with half mind. As she told fucking her will be only in the night….I was not able to hold my cock idle. But what to do.
Like Reply
After Lunch-

Somehow I could manage to get the consent of my parents to take my akka to shopping mall to buy dress materials for me. She knew why I was calling her.She also loved it. Because the last experience we had at that shopping mall was leading to unforgettable hard fuck in our life. So after I got the consent, she was able to jump with happy and I could feel her lust on her face. We took caras per my father’s request and left.

By god’s grace, the shopping mall was filled with heavy crowd. After seeing the crowd, we both shocked and I started worrying how my sexy shaped akka was going to bear the maltreatment and I asked her

“Akka have you worn panty…..”

“No…”
“Have you worn bra….”

“No…” She told with little fear on her face.

She was looking gorgeous in the merun color designer saree with sky blue border and sky blue blouse. She was looking like an angel with jasmines in her hair.She was standing like a hot bitch with her perfect proud boobs and huge ass.Her low hip saree made her hip sexier and it was inviting everyone to tease it.

“Akka….keep in mind…you are alone…and I don’t know you…You don’t know me….I am going to watch you….that’s it…..” She nodded with thrill.

While entering itself she got all the males attraction and I could understand some of them were trying to touch her with their shoulders. We reached men’s wear section and I was standing behind her and her soft ass was pressing against my cock. She got the sales boy’s attention first and she started searching shirt for me. The next moment, all the males in that section eyed on my akka and soon her ass was surrounded by multiple cocks. I saw the glow on the sales boy’s eyes. My akka knows what was going to happen and she was dying for that.

The first massage she received on her ass. Yes…a middle aged man kept his left hand on the bottom of her ass and slowly started lifting her ass and massaging. I saw that guy was seriously checking dresses but his hand was completely engaged on my akka’s ass. My akka released a hot breath and first she tried to move her ass but wherever she moves, his hand also came with her ass. She turned to me and offered a naughty smile and I knew that’s meaning.

By this time, her left boob got some soft slaps by the other man who was looking young. All men standing left side of her were breathlessly looking her braless round big boobs. Her boobs were just hanging and the view of her boobs inside her silk blouse was a real feast for them. That young guy took the initiative and cupped her boob first. I saw my akka was deeply enjoying by resting her boob on his palm. That guy saw my akka’s face and found no resistance on her face….and decided to handle her boobs properly. My akka was acting like trying to move out of there but she was standing there only. It was very erotic for her, to keep her boob on an entirely stranger’s palm. After some seconds, that guy slowly started pressing her boob and started searching her nipple over her blouse. My akka was in complete arousal as already one man’s fingers were searching her ass crack. My cock became hot of seeing my akka’s boobs and ass got abused.

When she found a nice shirt at little away from her, she tried to pick up that shirt. She would have thought that shirt would suit for me. When she tried to move from there…a new hand cupped her left boob and released it after sometime. The guy who engaged in massaging her ass stunned a minute because of her move and gave a warm send off to her ass. I knew it will be very difficult to come out of the crowd…my akka was trying her best. But I didn’t expect, a bold guy completely squeezed her right boob with his shoulder.

My akka felt a sweet pleasure on her big melon….paused a moment and looked at him. But that guy was looking somewhere else but his shoulder was keeping on squeezing her boob. Her braless boob was struggling between them and her pallu was slowly moving aside from her left boob. I didn’t expect her deep round navel will be revealed this much earlier.
It was like a flash for me….the next moment of her navel display….it was completely held by a new hand. My cock was vibrating to see a strangers fingers playing on her big navel which was revealed just a seconds back. My akka’s mind gave alarm to her to save her saree, so she was searching to find out her hip saree border.Meantime the lucky guy inserted all his five lucky fingers inside her navel oneby one and left. Again I could able to see my akka’s shivering navel. By this time akka’s boobs got relieved from those hunks and she kept her hands across her boobs and moved. But she was not able to save her navel….it was continuously squeezed and fingered by many navel lovers.

After she came out of the crowd…immediately she hided her navel and adjusted her pallu because no one should thing about her bad.

“Excuse me madam……” She heard a gentle voice and turned. There was a well built handsome man was standing with smile. “Yes….” My akka looked at him.

“I am the supervisor here……if you want you can find more varieties in our store room….as you are struggling in the crowd….I am telling you this…” he smiled.

“Its ok…no problem….” My akka tried to refuse but she was not able to refuse completely because he was looking good as like an actor.

“You will find more variety mam…peacefully you can take…I am just telling you because you are looking like a loyal lady and you should not suffer in this crowd” he put his words strongly.

For my surprise, my akka didn’t tell any thing else to him, instead she was looking at his muscular body with lustful eyes.
He took her to the underground attached with that floor where they store all the shirts. She turned to me and offered me a naughty smile and left with him. I was watching them with my erected cock and the door was closed very fastly. That’s it.

I was not able to wait there for more than 10 minutes. What will happen inside? My mind was dying to know. When a sales man came out from the under ground,immediately I went to him and told “I want to meet your supervisor and he called me inside.” By seeing my appearance without any hesitation he allowed me inside. I locked the door and went inside. The room was filled with crores of shirt materials which was orderly arranged and kept in different places. No one was there and the codown was in pin drop silence.

Some sound driven me to a corner of that big room. My heart was beating heavily. Where they went. What is happening here? When I went towards the corner the sound was increasing and it was looking like some one’s moaning….yes…..moaning….I sharpened my ear. Oh god…It was my akka’s moaning…..I heard her loud moaning….I rushed towards the moan…Oh damit….I shocked.

I saw my akka was lying in front of him. My akka was lying on the floor between shirt materials resting her ass on the floor. Her eyes were closed….her hands were loosely lying upwards….her lips were moaning with pleasure and her sexy big navel was feeling…..Voww…..her big round navel was feeling a peacock wing.

I immediately hide myself on the side of the dress mound and started watching there. I could not able to see his face as he was sitting against me andplaying on my akka’s hot navel. I saw my akka’s both boobs were looking like mountains inside her pallu less blouse and her secret navel was under his control.
My mind alarmed to do something… and my fantasy of seeing my akka got fucked by some one else was going to be true…. The smart supervisor was lust fully rubbing my sexy akka’s yummy navel by the peacock leaf up and down. He was slowly rubbing her navel so that the silky hairs of the leaf were rolling deep inside her navel. My akka was not able to hold her navel by the painful pleasure she was getting and she was moaning heavily. After that it happened.

Yes…He pulled her mid riff down….deep down….Oh man….My akka’s pussy hairs were revealed. “Aaaaaaaaaaaah mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa…” my akka loudly moaned suddenly as the air touched her silky hairs. It was a real erotic scene I never imagined in my life to see my akka’s pussy hair in this posture and I took my cock out and started stroking it.

The supervisor further pulled her mid riff and saw her juicy pussy. Her shivering pussy was shining because of her cunt juice. It seam she may get orgasm at any time. Now her saree was on her knees, he saw her trimmed pussy passionately. He brought down the peacock leaf to her pussy and rubbed it upand down.

My akka moaned “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ooooooooohhhhhhmmm aaaaaah” and shookher hip and pussy.
Like Reply
The leaf on her pussy emerged all her hidden desires. He was sitting nude, holding his dick by his left hand and with another hand he was playing on my akka’s honey pussy. Then he slowly inserted his finger inside my akka’s wet pussy and started finger fucking. She was keeping on shaking her ass and the shirt parcels were lying below her ass creating noises. He held herleft boob over her blouse and was finger fucking her fastly. Soon my akka delivered her hot juice from her pussy and it was dropping out through his finger. He took out his finger and tasted it. She saw him with frightened eyes.She was lying only with her blouse and nothing underneath. Then he stood upwith his erected fat cock and widened her legs.
The next moment,he fucked my akka. Fuck means it was a heavy fuck. He drilled her juicy pussywith his hard strokes and my akka was screaming for his every fuck. In that 15minutes hard fuck, I saw my sexy akka’s cute expressions…and her moans made meto masturbate.
My akka moaned....screamed......then after some time....cried with pain insideher secret hole.
Aval thinarathinara.......aval pundaiyil avan olu olu endru othukkonde irundhan......It wassuch a horny sight for me ....seing my sexy akka getting fucked by an unknownman.....I was in heaven.....by holding my cock.

After he unloaded his sperms inside her hole.., she took it inside hermouth and cleaned it properly by sucking it. Then he lifted her and both werehugging each other with great pleasure. That time he squeezed her asses andkissed on her lips.

“honey, today we don’t have time….any one can come here at anytime….please giveyour number….I love to lick your navel again….I have to fuck you again…” Hedeplored on her ears. “Ayyo…these big boobs are killing me…” He pressed themhardly. My akka gave a sexy smile to him, knelt down and held his hanging semierected cock. She lustfully licked and sucked his cock for 20 minutes and askedpen to him. He was in heaven because of the angels blow job, took pen from theshirt which was lying on the floor and gave to her. She offered a naughty smileand wrote her mobile number on his cock.

“You are the beautiful and sexy lady I ever saw in the world….you are so hot insaree….I became mad on your navel display….I love to lick again….” He liftedher and licked her navel.

“I love you so much…” My akka blushed and started wearing her saree fastly. Bythis time he also got dressed and saw the saree queen with watering mouth. Hewent near her, removed her hip saree and saw her deep round navel.
“Your navel isso big…..” he moaned and passionately kissed on her navel. She loved his kiss.He was not able to take his lips from her navel and licked it for some moretime. “I am missing your navel honey…I am missing your boobs too….Let me fuckyou tonight….” He begged her.
“Be patientdear….we will fuck whenever we get the chance. Wait for a week…I will tellyou…” my akka consoled him. But he was in no mood to leave her and begged her“if I cant fuck you tonight means…let me fuck you once again please…” withoutwasting any time he lifted her saree. My akka told him “no...” and turned backand shocked.

Yes…..She was shocked of seeing me there….. really shocked. By this time, helifted her saree up to her hip and started kissing on her ass crack. We didn’tknow what to do…but he was mad fully kissing her ass mounds. He departed herhuge ass cheeks and started licking her ass hole. My akka gave a sexy moan“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….hhh” when he licked her private ass hole. Her ass hole was burningbecause of his licking and she to show everything to me.
Then the realfuck started.

That Deepawali night showed me the real heaven in my life. After reachingthe home, I was praying for others to go to bed soon. My cock was in fullswing to fuck my sex goddess’s holes. I held my cock in my hands waiting forher. Where is she? What she is doing now? I didn’t see anything as I didn’twant to go out of my room with erected cock.
At 11.30 pm –

Everyone went for sleeping. Home was filled with full darkness. I slowly wentto her room and opened the door. I heard her bathing sound in her bath room. Ilocked the main door and knocked the bathroom door. I became nude in themeantime and once she opened the door, I pulled her towards me and hugged her.
“Raj…” Shescreamed. She was completely nude…and wet. I closed the tap and lifted her inmy arms. “Raj…what are you doing…hey…I have not completed my bath She shook herlegs. Water was falling on the floor from her wet body and hair. She waslooking damn sexy in that posture. I literally threw her on the bed. Her boobswere bouncing for some minutes and came to idle. She became horny of my act. Withoutwasting any time….I went to her and wildly opened her legs and saw her wethoney pussy. The next moment I madly licked her pussy like a dog. I drank allthe holy water was lying on her pussy hairs and sucked her clitoris.
“Raj…. Aaaahmmaaao……aaahh” My akka moaned in sexy way.
After lickingher cunt completely, I saw her.
“Raj….fuck me Raj….fuck me…aaaah” she widenedher legs and showed her expanded pussy.I opened her pussy leafs and kept my cock in the entrance of hercunt.
Fuck me raj.”when she moaned this again….I inserted my cock inside her pussy in rocket’sspeed. With one heavy push…my hard fat cock completely buried inside andtouched deep inside of her glorious spot.
“Aaaaahh” Myakka gave me a sexy moan. I felt greater than other days….and my cock gainedthe enormous hardness. Seeing her got fucked by someone else made me mad and Iwas fucking her like a horse. I completely collapsed her pussy by my hardstrokes and unloaded my hot sperms deep inside. Then I drilled her sexy cuteass hole with the same passion.That entire night I treated her like a whore and fucked herheavily. My akka was in heaven because of my hard fuck in her both holes. What a sweet night!
Next day---As per my uncle’s request, my parents planned to go to his home.But my akka strictly told them that she can’t go there because of school(actually it was holiday for her). I also some how managed them and finally(luckily) my parents left for my uncle’s home leaving both of us. They wereplanning to return next day only. Who will get this opportunity?We were very happy of hearing this. By 9.30 in the morning theyleft from home. My akka changed to a saree and looking so hot. As usual she waswearing her saree deep below her navel. She was pretending as she was ready togo school and was standing with books in her hand. I saw that clever teacherwho was pretending to her parents for a good fuck from his brother. After theyleft, immediately we locked the home and hugged each other with great lust. “Raj….the whole day is yours…do me whatever you want….” In thefirst hug itself my akka gave me the green signal.
“Voww…akka…..manydays I dream of fucking you in this hall. It is going to be true today. I willfuck you in this big hall today…..oh god….” I jumped with happy. But I feltvery tired because of yesterday’s fuck and my cock was getting pain. I wassincerely thinking how I am going to make use of this day.“Raj….Fuck me in all the rooms Raj…” she kissed me on myforehead and chicks.I saw the lust on her eyes. I decided to satisfy her completely….In all the ways. She was looking like actress Khaveri Jha in that saree. Ilifted her in my arms and laid her on the floor in the center of the hall.
“Akka….tell mefrankly anybody else fucked you other than your husband, me and thatsupervisor” I removed her hip saree and kissed her deep round navel.
“No one else raj…only you three have fucked me…” My akka was enjoyingthe feel on her navel. I slowly inserted my hand inside her midriff, pulled hersaree down and felt her hairy pussy.
Tell me akka….youwould love to get fucked by anybody else…..” I inserted my finger inside herhot pussy. Akka was lying like a flower with closed eyes. “Raj…..what are youtalking…..your finger makes me wet…..aaaah”Akka…you know about me….don’t hesitate…tell me…if you have anylust on anyone…don’t hide it to me….” I finger fucked her.Akka expanded her legs to keep her pussy well for my fingerfucking and saw me. “Raj…I don’t have much fantasies. But still my mind is flowingtowards some men…I love to suck their cocks raj…” she moaned.I stopped my finger fucking and saw her. She also opened hereyes and saw me with shy. Then what she thought I don’t know…..stood up and ranto her room. Her saree fell down on the floor itself and she was running onlywith her blouse. I loved the way her bare ass swings and I followed her.

Akka.” I hugged her from behind.“Raj…don’t think I am bad…but I don’t have anyone to share….I feel highlyexcited when I suck cocks raj……and I am in heaven when I fucked in my ass holeby a big cock….” She slowly revealed her desires…..” her words reallyembarrassed me.
I cupped herboobs over her blouse and pressed my cock against her ass and kissed on herears. “Tell akka….who are those lucky fellows….you would like to get fuckedby...” I asked her.
“Raj…In myfirst day of my joining as a teacher in my school itself….many men were eyingon me…they are badly trying to see my boobs and navel whenever they are withme. They all make me so hot and especially one bluddy watchman….is literallyeating me. He is black and having muscular body….looking like a villageman. But I don’t know why I feel so embarrassed when he see me….He has big cockas I came to know from my colleague and he used to fuck some teachers of thatschool it seems..” she paused a moment. My cock was hitting her ass hole and Iwas massaging her soft huge boobs. “Whenever I enter in the gate….he shamelessly watches my boobsand my hip without taking his eyes. He never missed my navel flash when mysaree goes out of my navel. He literally eats my ass when I walk. I have foundthis so many time when he was staring my ass mounds without taking hiseyes….wherever it may be…even there was a crowd of students…he used toconstantly stare my ass….damit….” my akka stopped a moment. I removed her blouse and started playing with her hard nipples.I sat down on the bed with her. Now her ass crack was on my erected cock.“So…you want to taste his cock…right…then….” I asked her.She saw me withhesitation.
“Tell akka…who else….”

“Our street guys…..”
“Voww…akka…Iknow about them…they are already fan of your ass and your deep navel…and theyhave clearly seen your cute navel when you came with me and I cant forget howthey teased your ass in the bus….” I reminded her.Yes raj….they are mad on me. When I go with my husband also theyare trying their best to get the glimpses from me. Whenever they see me…I feelI am not wearing any cloth and I feel myself nude in front of them. They arevery young and energetic raj…. I love to see the lust on their eyes…” shedeplored.“Then” I asked her and played with her pussy hairs.
“The same thing I am feeling with my father in law raj…” Ishocked of hearing this from my homely akka.“What are you saying akka…you….. fell in love with your FIL?...”
“Yes raj…stillI don’t know why I am thinking like this. I am embarrassed of his staringraj…He is very gentle when my hubby’s present. But after he leaves…he is verybold and always looking strait at my boobs and hip. When I do house holdworks…he never missed to watch my navel flash and ass swings.” “His dirty looks made me hot and later I started enjoying that.Later purposefully I started wearing my saree well below my navel and enjoyedhis sight at my navel. Thereafter whenever I complete bath, I used to come outwith only a thin towel wrapped on my body which starts from lower end of my bigboobs and ends with my huge ass. I love to see the glory on his face when Ishow my beauties like this.
But I don’twant to move further because it may spoil my life. But whenever I feel horny ofhis look….I will show my maximum to him. He has seen me semi nude so manytimes. I enjoyed that. Once, after taking bath….I came out with the tiny towelwhich was wrapped from just above my nipples and ends at upper half of my assand gave coffee to him. That day I purposefully left my ring on the floor and Ibent down facing my ass to him to search the ring.
The best showI ever gave for him was my ass show of that day and he became speechless. Hecould see my ass hole that day. I was showing my ass in that posture for morethan 10 minutes…but in that time he never asked to close my ass and he wasenjoying the chance he got. I became wet that day….and later I felt shame formy act. Thereafter by god’s grace I got the job and came here.
If I was theretill this day…definitely I would have got fucked by him. I don’t know what todo raj….” My slutty akka told everything to me.

I saw the sexgoddess who has lots of desires in her sex life. She saw me with begging eyes. Raj…..don’tthing bad about me raj….I don’t know what to do….I should not give bad name toour family…I should not spoil my life….but I really enjoyed the supervisorsfuck raj….I love those kind of fuckers raj….I feel my beauty is getting appreciation from them when theyfuck me like that. You are my god raj….you gave me everything…you showed me thereal pleasure….Your fuck is well enough raj….treat me like your whore…fuck meall over the day….I am seeing all my fantasies in you…” She deplored.
Like Reply
At 10.30 am –“Akka…are you ready?” I shouted in front of her room door.
“Yes…I m coming……few minutes….” Akka opened the door and cameout.
I wasspeechless of seeing her. She was in light red color semi transparent sareewith same color sleeveless blouse with matching necklace and ear rings. I feltthe sweet fragrance from her. She had kept her midriff well below her deepnavel; it was lower than she usually keep.
She kept theborder of her hip saree exactly on her big navel and her hip was looking sosexy because of this. Her expanded moon hip can lift anyone’s tool. Totally shewas looking like a hot bitch. I knew she didn’t wear panty and bra that timeitself.
“You are sogreat akka…” I commented her.As per my plan….we came to the CD shop where all our streethunks gather. I know my akka lost her heart to them. And they are die hard fansof all beautiful ladies in our colony. They used to describe my akka’s up anddowns with vulgar words even in front of me. I know, till now they didn’t seemy akka very closely and I know they are dying for that moment.
When weentered that CD shop, all those guys were stunned. My akka was entering like abollywood heroine. As I know all of them, they told hi to me and later some ofthem told to my akka “Hi mam My akka smiled at them in a gentle way and asked“Do you have new movie CDs….”“Ya.is there…inside… they immediately took her to the room wherethey keep the new CDs. Normally we used to sit there and chat. There were total3 guys and they gave full respect to my akka. They know she is a loyal and sexyteacher at our colony. My akka saw all of them with a simple turn and I saw herlust on her eyes. They showed a rack and asked her to pick up the required CDs.My akka started searching the CDs showing her huge ass to them.
When her asswas exposed to them…where they will see? As she was sincerely searching the CD,all the guys were collected their dare and saw her ass. Her blouse was like athin rope on her back and her back was looking bare up to her waist. Her hipsaree was just above her ass crack…and it was just loosely hanging on her hugeass. This gave the best shape to her ass and her expanded hip.
I felt the hotwaves from those poor buddy’s breath and their hands were running towards theircocks very often. I was pretending as I was busy in my mobile and standing nearthe door. My akka knew, her ass was being watched and it gave her an eroticfeeling. Then it was happened.Yes…She turned towards them with around 8 CDs in her hand andstarted review the selected CDs. The wonderful thing was….She flaunted her deephuge navel for their view. They didn’t expect they will get such a chance ofseeing my akka’s deep navel…they opened their mouth with the sweet shock. Hersaree was just away from her round yummy navel and it was looking so sexy inher hip.
They werespeechless and they were not able take their eyes from her navel. I saw all ofthem were adjusting their erected cock in their pants. My akka gave them niceview of her glowing navel. She didn’t look at them and was busy in selectingthe CD. Due to the fan….slowly her saree started moving away from her navel…andafter some time….her saree was completely out of her navel. As her midriff was deep below her navel (may be around twoinches below her navel), her thoppul was looking damn sexy. That was the firsttime they watched my akka’s navel that much closer. As I and my akka didn’t seethem…..they were enjoying the hot scène. I saw some of them were rotating theirtongues around their lips.
Mani… theowner of the cd shop…. And close friend of mine fell flat on her navel display.I know Mani and his wife very well. When he got married, I used to fuck Mani’swife every day. Mani loves his wife when I fuck her harder and harder. I havefucked his wife many times in front of him. They loved it. So I thought Mani’spresence is enough there. I told him to send others out. He did it. He sentothers out and closed the exit door while my akka was searching the CD. Nowonly we 3 were inside his shop.
My akka brokethe silence. Finally she looked at him and asked the price of the CDs. He wasstruggling to reply her as he was not able to take his eyes from her cutenavel. Still her saree was away from her thoppul….Mani planted an unexpecteddeep kiss in my akka’s sexy navel.
I shocked fora moment…..including my akka….. I didn’t expect he will take this brave step…myakka was stunned. He held my akka’s ass with his both hands and sucked hernavel. My akka was trying to leave from him…I didn’t know what to do….but hewas mad fully sucking her navel. He took her navel completely inside his mouthand started giving tongue massage to it. Everything was completed withinfraction of second before my akka push his face away from her innocent navel.
“Hey….what are you doing….rasc….” my akka shouted at him.
“What are you doing man…” I shouted again tohim.
He wasspeechless, kept his hands on his head and sitting. Meanwhile I ran to my akkaand asked “Akka…are you okay….how is your navel…..” I enquired her and saw hersaliva filled navel.
It was like anavel treat for him. He had really enjoyed sucking my akka’s navel. My akka wasenjoying the show…but acting like a lady who is trying to guard her dignity, Iunderstood from her face. I asked Mani to clean his saliva from my akka’snavel. Mani got sweet shock hearing my word and immediately took his handkerchief out.
No Mani….use her saree….to clean….” I ordered. With hesitation,Mani took the corner of the pallu of her saree and saw her shivering navel. Isaw the brightness on his face. He knelt down and looked at her deep navel.
My akka wasshowing her navel to get cleaned. Now the room was looking so silent. Manislowly inserted her saree inside her navel and rubbed to and fro. It was likehe inserts his finger inside her big navel and tickle.
My akka feltcurrent flow inside her navel. I loved it. But I never thought Mani will dothat. Yes…he surrendered to her navel. In the very fine moment, he licked heryummy navel and started sucking it holding my akka’s huge ass. I stunned again.

But he was strongly holding my akka’s ass cheeks and without any intervalhe sucked her navel. My akka bent down and tried to lift him. She was not ableto save her navel…instead she lost her pallu in that fight.
Oh god” Ididn’t expect her boob demonstration in front of them. As she wore sleevelessblouse….it was having very low cut and her blouse was just holding her hanginground boobs like a bra. When her right boob bounced out from her blouse…My akkahided her big boob by her hand and with lots of shame she fastly turned to therack’s side.
It was a flashfor us….My akka…the sexy teacher’s nipple show…..made him mad. Mani lost hernavel but he got her ass. Mani started kissing all around her ass. He squeezedher ass cheeks and smelt the fragrance smell of her ass. I and my akka weretrying to put her boob inside her blouse…..but Mani’s play on my akka’s assdisturbed her concentration.
Akka…are youokay….” I asked her.
I am wet raj…..aaah…” she moaned.
I held her midriff and saw her. She didn’t tell anything and looked at me with expanded eyes.I pulled her midriff a bid down and saw her. She was shocked of my act and sawme with lust.
Pull down raj….” She moaned and closed her eyes.
The next moment—
The sareewhich was flowing on my akka’s ass and pussy was on floor. My heart startedbeating. My akka closed her eyes. It was shame for her. But she wanted that.Yes….she wanted to be nude in front of a complete stranger. She didn’t wear notonly her panty… her inner skirt also.
Mani became mad of seeing her in that condition. Her naked ass---- it verybig and D shaped. Her ass was looking like mountain. Mani immediately departedher ass cheeks and planted a deep kiss on her cute ass hole. The kiss gave herimmense pleasure and with that she was not able to hold her ass in thatposture….she turned towards him…….showing her hairy pussy to him.
Her pussy wascompletely wet because of her juice flow. She was keeping her trimmed pussyhairs in a triangular shape. Actually that shape on her pussy mound made by me.In his life time he can’t see such a fleshy, hairy, juicy pussy in front of him.I acted like closing her pussy with the saree.
The nextmoment…. What she thought I don’t know…. She fastly pulled her saree from meand closed her secret spots.
“Raj… No…..No…. I cant….” Tears started coming out from her eyes.
I shocked.Yes…. I didn’t think, my akka will break like this. The tears on her eyes mademe shocked. The next moment, I shouted at him loudly… very loudly to control him.Meanwhile she fastly wrapped her saree on her body and fastly opened the doorwithout waiting for me. I ran behind her.

My heart wasbeating so fastly. I saw back. Mani was standing on the door with lust anddeceive. Because my akka is the dream lady for him and his friends. Today hehas seen his dream lady’s Pussy…. Ass….boobs… navel everything. He rotated histongue around his lips and cursed himself for leaving her without licking herpussy.
We reached homeby 4.30 pm.
“Akka…. Are youangry on me….”
“No raj…. Iwished to get fucked by him…. But…..” She closed her face.
“I don’t knowwhy I thought Jei…. I was unable to go beyond that….”
“You are correctakka…. I did mistake…. I did mistake…. I am sorry akka….”
“Raj… no…. I amhappy….”
“No akka…. I putyou in trouble….. he wont say anything out akka…. Because I am fucking Mani’swife….. with that confidence I did this mistake…forgive me akka… please….”
“No raj…. Itsok…. I enjoyed…. Enjoyed ok….”
“You arelying….”
“No raj… I amvery horney now…. Fuck me now….. Fuck me…”
As she was notfucked by him, I knew she is hornier than ever…for being fucked. After lockingthe door, I held her waist and kissed on her lips.

“Akka…. I didn’t expect you will go nude in front of him….” I murmured.

Madhurima looked at me and smiled.
“I know raj….You will get shock. But at that moment I was even ready to get fucked by him.My pussy was burning…He had his life time. I loves this Raj….. And no one canblackmail me“. She smiled again.

“Akka….he wont tell to anyone about this incident...”

“I know..Raj…. I know you are fuckingMani’s wife…. Madhurima looked at me with her powerful eyes.

I raised my eyebrows.

“Raj…. I already saw the photos of you both were in without even a singlecloth….” And I know Mani is in your control now…..” she pushed me on the sofaand laid on me.
“You are greatakka……” I turned her…pulled her and laid her on the floor. Next moment Ireleased my under wears and took my fat cock out. She saw my cock with lust andholds it with her both hands.

“It’s so hot….. Raj….” She felt the hot of my cock. “Fuck me raj…. I controlledmuch on the shop….but I cant hereafter…..” she begged. Her fingers were fastlymoving on my straight cock.
It was mydream…. to fuck her in the hall. Except the main door….all other doors were inopen….the kitchen…. The bed rooms….even the windows…..

We have mesh on the windows and we used to keep the windows always open.Because of the mesh (kept for mosquito) always the hall will be bright becauseof sunlight. The people outside the window can’t see inside very clearly butthey can realize if they look purposefully inside.

The entire hall was filled with the yellow beams of glowing Sun. I pushed hersaree above her lean hip, widened her legs and saw her juicy pussy.
“Raj…the windows are open…..” Madhurima screamed.

“It should be open…..” I pulled her towards the center of the hall by holdingher legs…..where the sunlight is more.

“Oh….my ass…. Raj…what are you doing….. Fuck me bro…..” My akka screamed.
I laid her inthe particular place where sunlight falls and widened her legs and allowed hersoft juicy pussy to receive the sunlight.

Vow… her pussy was shining in yellow colour.
“Akka….yourpussy is looking so good…..” I commented. “Let your pussy get more heat….” Ismiled at her.
“Fuck meraj….before the sun light goes….” She shook her legs.

I saw the hall once again…. Planted a deep kiss on her pussy and kept my cockon her entrance.

Those 10 minutes… I can’t forget in my life. I FUCKED HER like fucking a whore.I don’t know from where I got the strength…. . I fucked her heavily with faststrokes.

I drilled her burning pussy and took so much of juice from her pussy on mycock. My akka was moaning….moaning and after some time she kept her legscrossed on my back and tightened my hip by her legs. Now I was not able to liftmy gaand… as she was keeping on pressing me down towards her pussy. My cock wascompletely buried inside her pussy and my cock started bounding inside. I wasmiserably biting her hard nipples of her big round melons.

“Raj….. Don’t take it out…. Keep it inside…. Ohh….godd………. aaaaaaaahhhh…. Drillme deep…. Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh……” she moaned with pleasure.

As I could not take my cock out of her pussy, due to her grip….. I starteddrilling deeper inside her sweet pussy. But my cock was extremely suffering tohold the sperms…. In the next second…. I splashed my load inside her with heavymoaning.

“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh…..mmmmmmmmmmm…… Its burning…burning…. Feelinggood….raj…… raj……..” she moaned heavily and shook her legs.

I held her boobs over her blouse and slowly massaging them while I enjoy thefeel of fucking her in the hall…. In the sunlight.

We were lyingthere in that posture for around 10 minutes…. My cock became small and it wascoming out of her pussy. Once my cock felt air… all our cums were flowing outfrom her pussy and the thick fluid was running towards her ass hole. I cleanedher pussy with her saree and laid next to her.

“All my wishes came true… Akka…..” I told her in slow voice.

“I don’t need anything in this world raj….. be with me…. And fuck me alldays…raj….” She moaned with closed eyes.
As our parentswill be returning by 9.30 pm… we had to prepare the dinner for all. She kissedme and went to her room…. Removed all her clothes and became nude. I was stilllying on the floor… enjoying about the things happened in the CD shop and justbefore in the hall.

She came near me and pinched my loosely lying cock and ran to the kitchen. Isaw that beautiful homely bitch with lust ….. followed and hugged her.

“What are you going to do Madhurima…..” I asked her.

“At least rice I need to prepare raj….. Other wise mom will feel bad….” Shestarted taking the rice in the cooker.

“Tomorrow your hubby is coming back Akka….” I told her in sad voice.

Madhurima looked at me and continued her work.

“What Madhu….. You are not saying anything….”

“We enjoyed our maximum raj…. I am satisfied….. its enough raj….” Tears wereappearing on her eyes.

“Everyonestarted asking about the child….. Doctor advised to have sex for next oneweek…… this week is important for us” she held my hands and further continued.“I am very happy raj….. I am waiting for Jei….” She told with tear filled eyes.

I hugged her and consoled her. “Its ok Madhu…. Take care….. I wont disturb yourlife…. You should be happy” I kissed on her fore head.

“Raj…..” she hugged me tightly. Her hard nipples were rubbing on my chest. Iheld her ass cheeks and slowly massaged. She kissed all over my necks and ears.

“You made me crazy…… you showed me the real pleasure of sex. Your cock was thefeast for me…… I love you raj…..”

“I love you too…. Da….” Then I told her “Let’s take a bath”.

I stared her beautiful boobs, hip, navel, pussy and ass inch by inch when wehad bath. She sucked my cock…. I kissed allover her assets. The bath ended withpassion and enjoyment.

When our parents came…. We were appearing for them as a true brother andsister….. she maintained it.
Like Reply
Next day-

Jei ram, my brother in law came and everyone was happy except me. Madhurima waslooking really bright and gorgeous. The worst thing was, always her saree washiding her deep navel. I could not able to do anything without seeing hernavel…. But what to do.

By 11.30 pm, they both went to their room and immediately the room was boltedinside. I was frequently watching their closed bed room door with blank eyesand heavy breaths.

Only at lunch time I could able to see my akka while she came out of her room.She offered me a pleasant smile and started doing her works.

“Raj…. Shall we go for lunch…..” she asked with real concern on me.

“ya…. Where is your hubby…..” I saw their bedroom door.

“Getting ready raj….” She offered me a naughty smile and asked me, “Why are youseeing me like this raj…..”

“No…. nothing akka……” I tried to look some where else.

She looked straight at my eyes and slowly told me. “Raj….. what you arethinking is right….. HE FUCKED ME…”

I controlled mysmile and kept my head down. “Very fast…..” I commented.

“After reaching here…. Immediately he called me for fuck. This is late raj….”She smiled. He sucked my boobs like anything. Oh god.... my nipples arepaining......"
I saw thesatisfaction of love making on the beautiful house wife’s eyes.

“Difficult raj….. He is calling me for one more round…. I told him to completethe lunch first…..” She was telling with shy.

“I am happy akka….. Your hubby loves you so much…. Next time when I meet you,hope your boobs will be bigger than this…..”

“chee rascal…… “ she turned back and started walking towards the kitchen.

“Akka…. I want to see you when you get fucked…..” I followed her.

After hearing this…. She turned to me with angry face. “Are you mad…..I can’task him to fuck me in the hall…..”

“Ayyo…akka…. Evening I should leave. Last once…. I want to see you nude. If Isee you when he fucks you….its enough for one year. Please….” I begged her.

She stopped a moment….she was not able to reject my request…. But she doesn’tknow what to do to fulfill my wish…..and told me “LET’S SEE……”

After finishingthe lunch, I was watching the TV sitting on the sofa. My eyes were continuouslyrequesting my akka to fulfill my wish. She came and stood near me in the leftside of the sofa. I understood, she was trying to say something to me. But Jeiwas not ready to leave her……immediately he came there and stood behind my akka.

“Madhu….. I need a tiny towel…. Get for me please…..” he asked her.

“I will bring….” My akka left from there without telling anything to me. I feltsad and cursed my Brother in law. I felt he asked the towel just to send myakka inside the bed room. As I thought, he acted like he is in need of thattowel and followed her. The next moment, he entered inside the room…. The doorwas closed and bolted inside.

The scene was giving really a hard on to me. I understood how my BIL is mad onmy Akka’s beauty and I could not imagine what will be going on inside the room.

I could able to guess, by this time, Jei may be unbuttoning my Akka’s blouseand may suck her round boobs. My akka may moan with pain and pleasure. Thinkingthis itself… my cock became hot and erect. It was vibrating inside my lungi.What to do…. My mind cried.
I switched offthe TV and took one book and went near their room as studying by walking hereand there. When I went near their bedroom…. I sharpened my ears….. And I couldable to hear a moan. A well known moan.

My akka was moaning with great pleasure inside…… I clearly understood, Jeistarted fucking her. Madhurima was moaning in the husky voice likemaaaaaaaaaaahh……mmmmmmmmmmmmmm…..oooooooooooohhullllllffffoh…aaaaaaaaah…..
I desperatelywanted to hear her moan again and again….. I stood there itself holding theopened book on my chest. As my parents were there….. I could not able to takeany risks and I had the only one option of hearing my sexy Akka’s moan whileshe gets fucked. I imagined, I am fucking her inside.

END OF FIRST SESSION
Like Reply