Poll: How should the sex scenes be?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Softcore and romantic
25.25%
25 25.25%
Hardcore
35.35%
35 35.35%
Gangbang
39.39%
39 39.39%
Total 99 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Fantasy South actresses erotica stories!
Hi all, I wish to write serious fantasical erotica stories on South actresses. I want to write stories on everyone from Anushka Shetty to Tamannah Bhatia to Sai Pallavi to Anupama Parameshwaran.

I want to start the thread with a story on an actress about whom a sex story has never been written before. 

Please comment your suggestions on whom should I start the first sex story about.

I'll start the story in a day or two...
Click here to see my threads  Heart Heart 
Ping me: navelsucker96;
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Start with new actress
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 08:35 PM)Enjoy Wrote: Start with new actress

Suggest a name, my friend!
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 08:41 PM)Navelsucker Wrote: Suggest a name, my friend!

Shriya or Kajal
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 08:55 PM)K.rahul Wrote: Shriya or Kajal

Thank you my friend! 
Like Reply
Kajal agarwal
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 09:48 PM)Viratkholi Wrote: Kajal agarwal

Wow..thanks!
Like Reply
Plz write on kajal agarwal but BDSM themed like she is a slave or something like that.
Like Reply
(23-04-2020, 10:27 PM)thenameless Wrote: Plz write on kajal agarwal but BDSM themed like she is a slave or something like that.

Sure bro. I'll take that into consideration
[+] 1 user Likes Navelsucker's post
Like Reply
Kajuuuuuu

[+] 1 user Likes thoppulpithan's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 12:41 AM)thoppulpithan Wrote: Kajuuuuuu

Wow..so many Kajal recommendations
Like Reply
Actress movie cast for best fucking
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=25569

Readers can answer this and writers can pick ideas from here.
Hope this helps with new ideas for stories and helps readers to convey what they want easily.
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 05:30 AM)Matter Wrote: Actress movie cast for best fucking
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=25569

Readers can answer this and writers can pick ideas from here.
Hope this helps with new ideas for stories and helps readers to convey what they want easily.

I'll look into it bro
Like Reply
Since a lot of people requested Kajal, I'll start with a Kajal agarwal story, friends!
Please support me through it.
Like Reply
I will be posting the beginning of Kajal agarwal story by today..
Stay tuned!
Like Reply
Add Asin also..
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 12:56 PM)actressacc Wrote: Add Asin also..

Sure bro
Like Reply
KAJAL AGARWAL'S TRIBAL EXPERIENCE

Kajal Agarwal is well known in South India as one of the prominent actresses. She has a huge fan following and has been part of many commercial movies. She hails from a Punjabi family and has a sister called Nisha Agarwal who is also an actress. Almost everything about her life is well known to the public…

Except for an incident that happened in 2014.

Only Kajal Agarwal knows this incident and she hasn’t breathed a word out to anyone. The incident severely damaged her mental health and she had to avoid shooting for her subsequent movies for quite some time. It was that shocking and debilitating to her.

This is the story I’m going to narrate to you guys now.

It happened during a movie shooting. Kajal had finished shooting for Jilla and Govindudu Andarivadele movies respectively. Before she signed up for Temper movie, Kajal had signed another movie by a debutant Telugu director. But this movie shooting got cancelled midway, because of the incident I’m narrating to you. That is why it never got released. I won’t be naming the hero or director for the movie. It is up to your imagination.

Here we go…

The first phase of the shooting took place in Karnataka, in deep interior Western Ghats. They were shooting a duet song in the forest.

“CUT” roared the director and the camera was turned off. “We’re going to take a break now. Kajal, come here for a moment.”

Kajal Agarwal was wearing a blue top and skirt. Her top was just enough to cover her round, stiff breasts. Her midriff was completely exposed down to her underbelly. She was wearing her skirt in a low hip. The scene was where the hero gently touches her navel and she has to push his hand away in shyness. That was the scene. They were shooting for it…the hero’s hand was on her navel and she gently pushes it away, blushing.

That’s when the director shouted cut.

Kajal walked to the director’s seat. A production boy offered her a towel to wrap around her exposed body. But she refused. Back in her early days as an actress, she had initially felt shy to expose her body in front of so many men. But then, with time and exposure, she didn’t feel shy at all. In fact she had learned to love it.

[Image: sW0vZxB.jpg]

The sight of several men glaring at her exposed midriff and bulging breasts gave her an odd satisfaction. She felt as if she could control those men with just her body. So, she swayed her hips while she walked, enjoying the attention she was getting. At times, it helped her finger herself to sleep at night.

She reached the director. “Yes, sir?”

The director was drinking tea. “Hmm yes, Kajal. You did wonderfully. Nice expressions. This song will be remembered for your expressions, I’m sure. By  the way, the hero talked to me before this final take…and…”

Kajal waited.

“…he wants you in the caravan now.”

Kajal raised her eyebrows. “Now? While the shooting is still in progress?”

“Yes, please co-operate with him. You know how big of a star he really is…Please get inside the caravan now. He’s waiting.”

Kajal scowled and walked towards the caravan. She should have seen this coming. The hero’s pants had already bulged while he was dancing with her. She should have known he would call her to the caravan. He had called her to the caravan every 3-4 hours. It was getting irritating. But she had to adjust…he was a big hero after all!

She knocked on the door and she entered inside the caravan carefully.

She walked inside and turned here and there. On the couch, the hero was sitting.

His pants were off and his hands were stroking his dick…

“aaaaaaaaahhh kaju…come, darling!” He moaned on seeing her.

He was sitting with his legs stretched wide on the couch. His dick was throbbing as his hands stroked the shaft. It was around 4’’ long. But his balls were bigger. Kajal didn’t like his dick one bit. It was too small for her liking but she had no choice.

She walked towards him. “What is this, sir? You can’t wait for 2 more hours for the shooting to get over?”  

She knelt before him.

Unable to wait any longer, the hero grabbed her head and shoved his cock inside her mouth. As it was small, it didn’t disturb her. Although she was shocked at this sudden movement. His cock went inside her mouth and rubbed on the inner side of her tongue..

“Ooooooommmm” Kajal moaned.

“Suck me, Kaju! Come on!”

She began to suck his cock. She took it inside and outside, bobbing her head. Her lips were curled around his cock shaft and they moved up and down the length. Kajal’s seductive eyes were fixed on the hero’s face as she sucked his dick. His dick throbbed inside her mouth but she kept sucking. Her saliva flowed down his dick and onto his balls. But she kept sucking…slow and steady…

[Image: 482zMyg.gif]

“Oooooooommpphh..ooommphhhh”

With her hands, she started massaging his balls. She knew he liked it. After all, she had been sucking his cock every now and then for the past week, ever since the schedule started. So she massaged him and kept licking his dick, eyes fixed on his face.
In a minute or two, he cummed. As she noticed his expression change, she took the dick out of her mouth and moved away. She wasn’t going to drink his cum. It was bad enough that she had to suck his little dick every few hours. He ejaculated hard, his whole body shivering in orgasm.

“Kaaaaaaajuuuuuu” he moaned as his cum sprayed all over the floor.

Kajal made sure her dress wasn’t stained with his cum. Without another glance at him, she stood up and walked out of the door.

To be continued...
[+] 6 users Like Navelsucker's post
Like Reply
Good start bro...
Waiting for next update
[+] 1 user Likes Mr Strange's post
Like Reply
good start
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,