Ileana D'cruz vs sonam kapoor
Ileana D'Cruz Vs Sonam Kapoor
Ileana D'cruz has just she has just recently been divorced her husband left her. Ileana D'cruz was extremely depressed of her life. Ileana got a call from her agent told her their is a producer party she must came to get a role.so Ileana went to shopping  enter the shop try some clothes ileana D'cruz want to changing room open the entire the room took off her clothing bacame nude look at her self she told her self she is still hot suddenly ileana D'cruz heard the door open somebody else coming she tried to cover her nude body it was sonam kapoor enter the room and saw ileana  its you both ileana D'cruz and sonam kapoor was nude both look at each other sonam said what are you doing here ileana in response ileana said what the hell you doing in this room  you  BITCH  both Ware look at each other ileana said you should leave the room sonam suddenly same one else came and  both look at each other with hate both got dress and left . Ileana went home. Ileana hates sonam kapoor because she is  dumb stupid and antiindia BITCH. ileana is proud Christian Indian woman.sonam kapoor hate Ileana because ileana is more talented then her she couldn't stand her. Ileana D'cruz came to Hotel which there's a party of a big producer she wear a hot tight dress ileana didn't have any bra or panties on her ileana Dcruz look around and saw Sonam seeing her made ileana Dcruz angry  sonam also saw her in the party she was wearing hot dress without bra and panties she looked around and see ileana Dcruz there sonam came near ileana and said what are you doing  here ugly women ileana responded by saying I'm here for a film but you must be here for fucking the producer sonam said I will get the film  ileana Dcruz said let's see who gets the film both want to searching for the producer too fuck him Ileana d'cruz want to bar started to drink  heavily ileana was drunk suddenly ileana hard the producer  Went to a hotel room  ileana accidentally wanted to somebody else's room ileana went to the  room she heard some one is in bathroom and took over clothes and bacame nude standing there. meanwhile sonam kapoor found the producer took him to her room and give him good fucking and sign the film. Ileana Dcruz   standing there for  him to come out of the bathroom suddenly karan wahi came out of the bathroom ileana was shocked to see him she tried to cover her nude body karan was nude he was shocked to see ileana both Ware feeling horny ileana open her legs invite him fuck her karan want  put his big cock in pussy and fuck her both ileana and karan make love all night.next morning Ileana d'cruz wake up left a note in their is her number she left the hotel came home ileana got a call from the producer tell her she is out of the film and sonam is in film. ileana hearing this made are extremely depressed then suddenly the phone ring it was karan wahi he called  ileana hearing karan voice made her happy karan asked ileana to come vacation with him in Malaysia in a private island ileana Dcruz said yes . Ileana d'cruz want to the bathroom took shower came came out nude dipped in water looking at her hot body in mirror told her self she may not got the film but she got love ileana was divorce recently she needs a strong man in her life. Ileana when to Malaysia with karan took ileana to a private island there was just two house  in the Island both karan and ileana book one house .  meanwhile sonam got the film but Her life was mass she got the film but her marriage life was a disaster her husband  couldn't satisfy her sexual needs sonam needed a break sonam decided to go to Malaysia to a private island  sonam booked a house on the island sonam didn't know ileana was in the same island sonam came to the island entire the house want to the bathroom start taking shower sonam suddenly heard wild love making noise she came out of the bathroom nude sonam look around sonam think she was alone in the island but somebody else also was in the island she came out house nude she looks around she see and another House noise was coming from there sonam came close to the house look through the window she see ileana was being fuck by karan wahi see this sonam burst in orgasmed both karan and ileana heard the noise both ileana and karan  separate to look around ileana sees sonam through window ileana went outside the house nude  ileana screams  what are you doing here BITCH sonam said what the hell you are doing whore making noise ruining my vacation. In response ileana set get lost before I throw you out of the island Sonam said go to hell I'm living in this island both ileana and sonam  look at each other with hate karan came out of the house and said listen both of you should leave we can settle this in the morning. Sonam look at karan seductively and leave Sonam leave for her house she couldn't forget how hot karan was looking she needs a good fucking . Next day ileana and karan wake up both decided to go to another empty private island to make love sonam also wake up and see them leaving for another Island sonam decided to follow them after reaching the island ileana left karan told him to relax ileana went for a swim at the ocean  suddenly sonam came from behind and grab karan throw him to ground and started to take a of her clothes bacame nude and start to fuck him both sonam kapoor and karan wahi start to enjoy sex both burst in orgasmed suddenly ileana came out of the ocean nude ileana screams what the hell's going on ileana said I'm going to kill you BITCH sonam screams fuck you BITCH I'm going to destroy you both women  grab each other hair and tackle each other to the ground screaming pulling hair both nude women  rolling around the ground  screaming calling each other names both of them were separated by karan he said both of you should  go back to island to ileana House and settle this  woman to women both ileana and sonam left for the island she went back to ileana house lock the house door.
Sonam kapoor and ileana Dcruz glared at one another, neither lady backing down from the other. Sonam threatened."I will kill you screamed ileana as she charged at sonam.
Each woman grabbed a thick handful of titflesh and began throwing each other around the room, each one's mouth twisted in pain as they tugged and twisted the soft pliable flesh between their fingers. Sonam cried out as ileana smashed her breasts against one another and grinded them together painfully, ileana nails painfully biting into Sonam's breasts. Moaning in pain, sonam shifted her attack lower and gave a mighty tug on ileana Dcruz pussy, getting some relief, as ileana released her right breast from her rough grip to try and pull sonam hand from her aching pussy.
Sonam managed to drive her foe back first , slamming her against the wall and pressed her attack, twisting ileana's left nipple against her full breast as she again gave a hard tug on her pussy. Ileana's face twisted in pain and she renewed her attack on sonam's chest, her face lighting up with glee through the pain as sonam cried out as her left breast was twisted then pushed upwards towards her face."I am going to rip these breasts right off your fuckin' chest, you cow!!!, Ileana yelled in sonam's face ileana kicked sonam in gut the ileana punch 
Sonam kapoor she screamed in pain as ileana Dcruz's punch snapped her head back painfully. Sonam wades into the fight, swinging her fists hard at ileana Dcruz. Ileana tosses another hard punch, but this time sonam caught ileana Dcruz fist in her right hand and forced it away, only to have ileana rip into her  breast with her  nails scratching away at sonam's tit sonam screamed in pain
Ileana concentrates on sonam  breast, already starting to get red from the punches and slaps it is receiving. Sonam  breast is aching so she draws back her fist and starts to smash ileana Dcruz in the face with her fists, her punches crunching into ileana's face around ileana Dcruz. As the ring on sonam's left hand rips out a slice in ileana's cheek, sonam gives a mighty shot to ileana's back with her knees, stunning ileana so her next knee shot jerks her of sonam, who rolls away to massage her  breast . As they both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor get closer kneeling down, ileana taunts sonam defiantly.
"Sonam, I'm going to destroy your tits and then your whole fucking body!!!"sonam only replies, I am going to fuck you Christian BITCH.
 In anger Sonam kapoor throws herself forward onto ileana D'cruz. Sonam covers ileana, ileana hot legs are caught folded under her. As ileana struggles to get out, she gets nailed by a dropped elbow in her muscular stomach, sending  pain throughout her body. Sonam immediately follows her attack by a series of hard punches to ileana breasts and abs, the rings on sonam kapoor fingers horribly bruising and cutting the  flesh on ileana's tits start to bleed blood.
 ileana gets a bit of breath back and tries to roll away. But that is just what sonam was waiting for. As ileana makes her move, sonam follows her and places her in a double nelson hold, circling ileana's shoulders and locking in  behind ileana's neck. With this hold on, sonam now has full control over ileana Dcruz. Sonam kapoor puts more pressure on ileana, she rams ileana to the ground ileana scream in pain said I will kill you BITCH, ileana's  breasts forced to take the full impact of the fall.
After a few of these, sonam turns ileana over, and puts her in a scissor lock and squeezes her powerful legs, crushing ileana Dcruz's midsection with her sexy legs. Ileana  scream in pain said I will fuck you antiindia BITCH as her sides are compressed in pain. Every single toned and tanned muscle in sonam kapoor's lovely body is working to apply pain to ileana Dcruz. Sonam is very concentrated on her task. Sonam is sitting down, braced with her arms and holding ileana straddled in front of her. Ileana, in constant pain, realises that she'll lose to this antiindia bitch sonam if she can't break free very soon, so she abandons her efforts to separate sonam's rippled calves and tries to punch sonam by twisting herself over.
The first punch catches sonam a bit of guard and stings her  right breast, but her scissor lock was tight and she  turns ileana back around. To prevent such an occurrence of happening again. Sonam passes her arms underneath ileana's and puts a bear hug on her breasts. Ileana simply can't bear it, as Sonam's ringed fists crush into her breasts that made ileana scream in pain. Sonam did horrible damage to her tits earlier and she can feel it now since they are being crushed from behind.
 Sonam strengthens both her grips and pulls up and pushes down with all her might. Sonam lets out a terrifying and horrified scream of pain as her body is almost torn apart. Having a secure rest on ileana's hips, sonam's legs are locked and exerting lots of pressure on all of ileana's body. And as she pulls up with her arms she is trying her best to rip of ileana's  breasts. Ileana is now helpless as her arms are caught in sonam's grip and as her body is yelling out for her to quit beg for Marcy. But ileana is tough and even though she is now in tears and completely defeated, she does not accept defeat.
Sonam is somewhat happy of this as she can make this Christian BITCH ileana  D'cruz suffer a bit more before the end. Ileana tries another way out by crunching her abs as strong as she can to get a grip of sonam's legs. As she gives her all to this task, which is  painful, sonam slowly lets go of the extension, without ileana noticing it. Just as ileana is near getting a grip of sonam legs, with her stomach at full strain, sonam turns over and gives out all her energy to pull up on ileana's upper body. As sonam strengths were still the best, ileana D'cruz's thick abdominals could not stand it and seamed to rip apart as sonam again hyperextended her body and applied pain in a way she had never experienced. Ileana cries out and on the verge of screaming her surrender. Sensing this, sonam kapoor releases her grip on ileana Dcruz body and sinks her long fingers into ileana's stomach and then pulls back as hard as she can with all strengths. Ileana D'cruz yells out again and again in total pain."OHHHH GOD NOOOO!!!! UNNHH---UNNHH!!! Sonam!!! NO!!! DON"T!!! NOT THERE, YOU BITCH!!!" Sonam moaned out in pain screamed I will fuck you antiindia BITCH.
Sonam pulls ileana back in a sitting position, and with her strong  fingers still digging painful furrows into ileana's  stomach, sonam clamps her legs around ileana Dcruz's body, sonam's knees and  thighs crushing ileana's abs, while sonam's legs jam into ileana's pussy which maid ileana pussy licked blood cum. Sonam's hands slide up from ileana's belly and clasp her breasts from behind. Sliding her fingers down the sweat mound, sonam pinches and twists ileana's  nipples, rolling and crushing them painfully."GODDAMN  sonam---LET GO YOU COCKSUCKING WHORE!!!!"I will kill you antiindia BITCH.
Scooping ileana up with seemingly no effort, sonam drops her into a cross-knee backbreaker, hurting ileana, who screams loudly, in utter agony, her  hands clutching her sore back. Sonam grabs ileana's neck with her right hand, squeezing and pushing to bend her down across her knee, setting her up for a series of punishing lefts into ileana's tautly stretched and unprotected belly. Ileana's breath whooshes out as each hammer-blow lands.
Sonam rolls ileana off of her knees, and grabbing her from behind,  lifts and drops her hard on her ass. Ileana screams in pain; her back feeling splintered. Sonam, still behind ileana savagely rips into ileana's breasts, leaving burning welts on the undersides of ileana Dcruz's breasts. Sonam rams her right knee into ileana back while simultaneously stretching neck backward, applying agonising pressure to ileana sore spine. Ileana is screaming crying said no more BITCH as sonam locks on a reverse bearhug that crushes the wind from ileana's lungs, ileana Dcruz's screams BITCH I will fuck you. Sonam grabs ileana from behind in a choke, so hard ileana barely conscious."Lets see how you like getting your tits ripped off ileana you Christian BITCH!!!" Sonam sneers.
She tore into ileana's breasts, wrenching ileana Dcruz's full breasts as hard as she could as ileana sobbed out and tried to pull sonam's hands away by her wrists. Ileana's  screamed in pain  as sonam rips into ileana's  areola, digging in her  nails and painful torture to her ileana Dcruz. Ileana Dcruz left breast swells noticeably, the nipple puffy and red from punishment.
Ileana rolls away from Sonam in  pain, her back feeling broken, and her full breasts red and throbbing. With all strength ileana attack sonam, smashing both her hands hard onto antiindia BITCH sonam kapoor breasts. As soon as ileana feels sonam's  nipples in her fingers, ileana digs in, driving her  nails into the  flesh around sonam's  breasts and rolls sonam's  nipples between her forefinger and thumb. As ileana Dcruz kneads sonam kapoor breasts, she relishes sonam's screams of pain. Ileana's hands completely filled with Sonam's breasts, now dug her fingernails into sonam's  titflesh and squeezed hard as she can, feeling sonam's stiff nipples flatten against her sweaty palms. Sonam kapoor screamed  in pain said I will kill you BITCH. "AUUUGHHHH!!! Ileana---YOU FUCKIN' BITCH!!! MY NIPPLES!!!! LET GO!!! LET GO!!!!! FUCK!!! MY NIPPLES!!!" I will kill you Christian BITCH ileana.
Ileana, latched tightly onto sonam's unprotected nipples, smiles as sonam  screams whenever ileana expertly rolls the nipples between her thumb and forefinger, pinching and twisting sonam kapoor breasts. As soon as ileana Dcruz releases the double nipple twisters, sonam's hands shoot to her  breasts, covering up the  tips and moaning in anguish.
Ileana Dcruz and sonam had both hurt each other  ileana's back and sides were still pain from Sonam's body punches and scissors, and now sonam felt like her bloody nipples just  explode bloody milk. Sonam screamed in pain and cry seeing her breasts, made sonam anger sonam charged at ileana. Sonam spin around delivering a flying kick to ileana's face, or so she thought. Ileana read the movement in the fetching sonam's eyes, and stepping inside of the kick, she drove her fist into the hardest uppercut she could possibly deliver, directly into sonam's's open pussy which maid sonam burst blood cum.
Sonam kapoor screamed in pain and collapsed and screamed I will kill you Christian BITCH and cry at ileana's feet. Ileana start to pouncing sonam kapoor, driving her knee deep into sonam's now  gut. Sonam's screamed sound and the sound of ileana's solid fists hammering into sonam's body was the only noise in the quieted room.
Ileana exhausted herself pounding sonam into a bleeding pulp, bloody spittle flying out from sonam's  mouth."PLEASE ileana!!! MY FACE!!! DON'T PUNCH ME AGAIN IN THE FACE YOU Christian' BITCH!!!! AAAAUUUUGGGGG!!!" Sonam kapoor cried as ileana Dcruz  fist smashed across her full lips again, sending a spray of blood  sonam screamed in pain  .
Ileana look down at  sonam, who was bleeding from her nose and lips. Roughly tearing away at sonam's tender breasts, she smiled and said I told you I will kill you as ileana beheld sonam's now bleed blood and bruised mammary glands. Grabbing both nipples between her fingers, she squeezed powerfully, yanking sonam's fiery rubbery nips up and out, stretching them to the max. Sonam's low moan of pain told ileana that sonam couldn't take much more, and notched up the abuse she was dishing out to sonam's  breasts. sonam start to think how to destroy this Christian BITCH.
Sonam Flat on her back and in terrible pain, sonam pounded her ringed fists into ileana's sides, her knuckles cracking painfully against ileana Dcruz ribcage. Sonam kapoor' earlier scissors had taken its toll on ileana's midriff, and now sonam's double punch sent an explosion of pain through ileana Dcruz's hard body. Both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor separated, and as they struggled to their knees, their hot bodies were glistening with blood sweat and their eyes locked intently on the other, looking for an opening, a weakness to exploit. Ileana Dcruz's hot, ravishing athletic body   was full of SWEAT blood in horrible look at her face . The undersides of her swollen full breasts were already beginning to bruise  ... the nipples bleed and distended. Ileana's eyes looked out desperately from bruised eyesockets as she waited sonam's next assault.
Sonam moved in a feigning left to draw ileana's hands away, successfully landed a powerhouse right that exploded directly on ileana's tortured left nipple, splattering ileana's breast out under her chin. Ileana moaned and tried to clinch but sonam shoved her back against the wall and kicked her in the pussy ileana give headbutt to sonam then kicked sonam in pussy both ileana and sonam screamed in pain both look at each other with hate , sonam landed two stinging jabs into ileana's mouth as the battered ileana's split lip began to pump out blood freely. Sonam moved in with lightning speed, hammering ileana's unprotected breasts and belly repeatedly as ileana's agonised gasps and moans greeted each powershot.
 hurt, ileana's head began to drop to her heaving chest, the knees buckling. A thick line of bloody spittle flew from ileana's mouth as sonam's haymaker left exploded under ileana's dangling chin, the two large gold rings on sonam's middle fingers doing their job. As if in a slow motion, ileana pitched face forward and fell face first into the floor. Still the fighter, ileana tried to get up, only to roll over and collapse on her back before sonam, ileana Dcruz eyes staring vacantly into the overhead lights. The slow heaving motion of ileana's badly battered breasts matched the low moans of the nearly unconscious ileana  lying at sonam's feet.
But sonam kapoor couldn't resist one final act of bravery. Ileana Dcruz lay motionless as sonam climbed up onto a chair, and sonam launched herself into the air over ileana to finish her, ready to splash down hard on ileana's body. Sonam kapoor never noticed as ileana's right knee bent upwards, a bony spike waiting for sonam's pussy to impale itself on ... which it dutifully did!!!
Sonam screamed like a animal as sonam landed, the full force of her weight driving ileana's knee deeply into sonam's pussy."OOOOOOOOHHHH GOD--- ileana!!! MY CUUUUNNNNNTT!!!" Screamed sonam, as sonam lands squarely on ileana's knee, devastating sonam kapoor with her savage knee lift to the crotch screamed in pain sonam screamed I will kill you.
Sonam kapoor rolls about in pain on the floor, blinded by the most horrible pain she ever felt. Tears of pain stream down her lovely face, now screwed up tightly in anguish. Ileana D'cruz crawled over to sonam kapoor, as sweat poured down her  body. Ileana wrenched sonam's hands away from shielding her shattered groin, then ileana slid the  diamond ring off her left hand and slipped into onto her right, then balled up her right and drove it as hard as she possibly could into sonam's spread-open pussy.sonam pussy burst blood she screamed Pulling back her fist again, ileana launched another vicious punch right into sonam's pussy which maid sonam cum blood , as sonam's lithe body quivered in pain. Ileana got right up into sonam kapoor face. Sonam screamed in pain said I will kill you Christian BITCH.
 Ileana D'cruz said i hate you SO MUCH, you piece-of-shit whore, and I'm going to beat you so hard you'll never be able to fuck anyone again, sonam!!!!"

Ileana shouts I will fuck you in sonam's bloody face. Again and again, ileana threw savage punches into sonam's defenseless pussy."NOOO!!! NOOO!!! OHHH FUCK!!! Ileana!!! MY PUSSY!!! OOOO---I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! UUUNNNHH!!! MY PUSSY!!!"sonam kapoor just lay there holding her pussy, moaning loudly, as spasms of pain shot through her body from her burning vagina.
"That's right, sonam, ileana jeered, "Just hold your stinking crotch in pain!!! I'll be right there to do the same to that bitchy ugly face of yours."With a scream of rage ileana tore into sonam's pussy again, this time ripping her long  nails into sonam kapoor's cunt, getting more wails of pain from sonam."I'm going to yank your fucking clit right off you sonam, you fucking CUNT-LICKIN' SLUT!!!!" Ileana yells.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Ileana!!! NOOO!!! PLEASE OOOHHHH GOD!!!!" Sonam moaned. "OHHH god!!!! NOOOO!!! MY PUSSY'S ON FIRE!!!! MYYYY CUNT!!! STOP PULLING IT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!"
In  screams, ileana yells for Sonam to give up. Her hard body quaking in pain, her vagina feeling as if it were doused in gasoline and set on fire, keeps shaking her head furiously as her body jerks in pain. But to ileana's pain-filled, exhausted brain, she thinks she hears sonam submit and so rips her hand out of sonam's bloody pussy, and slumps over onto her side. Sonam can't figure out why ileana quit so abruptly, but isn't about to question her extremely good luck. Her head still clouded in pain, sonam stumbles to her feet and stands over her. Ileana is lying flat on her back, with her thick  hair in a wild mess around her. Both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor look  sexy with their bodies drenched in sweat and blood. Sonam steps on ileana's hair, grabs her wrists, and
yanks her up off the floor by her wrists, causing ileana's hair to almost get torn out of her head. Ileana shrieks like mad from the pain. After continuing this torment for about two minutes, sonam smiles as she reaches down and claps her strong hands onto ileana D'cruz's exposed,  breasts, then she pulls ileana off the floor by her breasts, causing her back to arch. Ileana's breasts being squeeze hard ileana Breast being milk, and her hair is being pulled too because Sonam is still standing on it. Ileana begins to screamed in pain. Sonam pulls ileana's breasts for a few minutes, relishing every one of ileana's cries and sobs. Sonam finally releases her foe's breasts, and ileana curls into a ball on her side and continues to sob uncontrollably, clutching her severely wounded boobs leaks blood milk.
Sonam kapoor, still standing on ileana D'cruz's hair, once again grabs ileana D'cruz's bloody breasts with her sharp  nails. Sonam scratches made ileana screamed in pain then sonam twists ileana's bloodstained nipples until ileana Breast burst blood milk ileana screamed. After this torment, sonam pulls ileana's breasts off the floor, causing her back to arch."Does this feel good, Christian Bitch?", Sonam taunts, "I'm going to rip your breasts off!!!" And I will give this to karan wahi as a gift then fuck him front of you.
Sonam then releases ileana's Dcruz, stretched-out, blood breasts, and then her hand reaches down to ileana's crotch. Sonam grabs a fistful of pussy hair and pulls her off the floor with it, making her back arch again. Sonam is now pulling ileana off the floor by her ileana pubic hair which made her screamed, while still standing on her hair, and ileana is absolutely beside herself with agony and humiliation. Sonam pulls hard until a large clump of pussy hair rips off in her hand this made ileana screamed like a animal  ileana Dcruz back falls to the floor, her hands clutching over her denuded pussy which was bleed blood it feels like sonam had just rammed a hot sharp knife into her Christian pussy.
Sonam kapoor pull ileana Dcruz to her feet by pulling her hair. "Come on,  Christian Bitch!!!!" says sonam as she doubled up her fists. Sonam lashes out with her right fist, and plants it square into ileana's ,  belly.
"Blood is the only thing that escapes ileana's lips as she bends over double from the blow, all the wind knocked out of her."My turn now,  ileana you Christian Bitch!!!" screams sonam, and hits ileana's jaw with another hammering right. Ileana goes down on her back hard, her head reeling, her stomach and her jaw nerves screaming in pain, her eyes rolling back.
"You can't get a hold of my   tits now, Christian bitch!!!" Screamed sonam as she grabs ileana's ankles and opens up her legs like a wishbone. "Here's something to remember me by, BITCH!!!" Sonam yells, holding her foot high above ileana's snatch. Ileana knows what's coming, but before she can ready herself sonam smashes her heel down hard on ileana D'cruz's pussy, guaranteed to change ileana D'cruz's sex life for weeks to come."Want another one bitch??!!!" Sonam sneers. Ileana screamed"NO NO NO NO PLEASE!!! NOT AGAIN sonam!!! NOT THERE!!! MY CUNT!!!! MY CUNT!!!!!!"
Then sonam drops her entire knee this time into ileana's pussy, cracking the woman's pubic bone as ileana screams out in total agony. Ileana pussy burst in bloody cum. Sonam crawls up to ileana's head, and winding her fist up tightly in ileana D'cruz tresses, sonam pulls  ileana by hair off the floor, with all strength ileana's right fist fires hard into sonam's  face, ileana's ring crunching into sonam's nose hard, blood fountaining out as sonam kapoor falls down hard."GOTCHA antiindia BITCH!!!!" Ileana screams as sonam screamed in pain, blood welling up between her fingers.
Shaking off her dizziness, ileana struggles up, standing, her body wracked with pain from her catfight with sonam. Ileana screamed BITCH I will fuck karan front of you then I will fuck you sonam, meanwhile, also struggles to her feet, trying to remember who had all but knocked her ass out."Christian bitch!", she says, seeing ileana. "You broke my fucking nose ! For that, I'm going to kick your ass until you beg me to just knock you out!"
Sonam strikes out with her right foot, but, again, ileana knocks the blow aside, and drives her own leg into sonam's crotch. Sonam screams, and sinks to the floor holding her cunt. Sonam screamed in pain her pussy burst blood cum. Ileana steps toward her, about to deliver another jab to her face, when sonam, desperate tried not to get hit by ileana's hard fists again, drives her own fist deep into ileana's bleeding cunt. Ileana hits the floor screaming, and gathers herself into a fetal position, her brain trying not to think of the ass kicking she is about to get. Sonam is hurting her too much to take advantage, and while struggling to her feet she just falls against the wall. Sonam decides to give herself a break, as ileana did not seem inclined to go anywhere. Sonam walks over to ileana, and drives a hard kick into her right kidney."OOOHHHHH sonam!!! OHH GOD NOOO!!!", screams ileana D'cruz, her back arching.
Sonam kapoor sends another kick into ileana's left kidney, causing more screams. Ileana, rolling on her back to protect her kidneys, ileana catches a foot in the stomach and another to the crotch before she can even free her hands. As she collapses to her knees, sonam mercilessly punches her in the stomach and rakes her slightly  breasts. Sonam then takes a handful of ileana Dcruz hair and lifts her to her feet, where she left ileana up and body slams her to the floor. Moaning and holding her back, ileana is treated to two more body slams before sonam stands her up and crushes her in a face-to-face bearhug ileana screamed in pain she tried to fight back.
Sonam smiles as their breasts mingle, slipping and sliding, lubricated with a thin sheen of blood sweat. Ileana's free hands climb up sonam's shoulders and she pulls back to belt sonam, but with a pained gasp, her  hands suddenly drop to her kidneys, where sonam has jerked her hands, digging and turning her wrists further into ileana's  lower back. Every time ileana shows any offense, sonam jerks her wiry arms from side to side with a loud grunt of exertion. Ileana finally manages to wedge her hands into sonam's tight bearhug and flexes her arms and back. Showing some  body strength of her own, ileana with all strength breaks the hold. Ileana collapses to her knees, gasping her air and holding her back in pain. Sonam knows that she can't let ileana get a breath, and immediately pulls ileana up by  hair , and sonam dropped her across her extended knee for a spine snapping back breaker.
Sonam allows ileana to rise under her own power, but quickly regains control by grabbing ileana from behind in a high bearhug, centering her fists just below ileana's firm breasts. Sonam clenches both fists together, wedging them right under ileana nipples and puts the pressure to ileana's sternum. Again, sonam pours on the power, grunting and groaning louder than ileana with each surge of pressure. Ileana is enraged, but feels powerless as sonam's slick breasts work their way up and down her back. Ileana's arms drop to her ribs, and she again wedges her hands down into the bear hug, but try as she might is unable to separate sonam's grip ileana screamed in pain I will kill you BITCH.
Desperate, ileana instead slides her hand all the way down until it finds sonam kapoor burning groin. Raking her fingers up sonam's crotch breaks the hold with a scream, but ileana is unable to follow up. As ileana again rises from her knees, sonam picks ileana up off the floor before dropping backward into a huge belly to back suplex. Ileana is dazed and rolls helplessly on the floor, holding the back of her head, which slammed into the floor at the end of the suplex. Sonam stands ileana up and lands a gut punch that seems destined to come out other side.
With ileana incapacitated in the centre of the room, sonam sidles up behind her and slowly takes a seat on the floor. Wrapping her  thighs around ileana's midsection, ileana's head snaps up in agony as sonam pours on the power. Bloody Sweat pours down ileana Dcruz breasts as vainly tries to break the hold. First ileana tosses a few elbows back at sonam, who leans back, out of range and continues to pour it on. Ileana struggles mightily trying to pry apart sonam's ankles, but they are locked tight. Ileana krakes  use her fingernails down Sonam's thighs, making her screams of pain and leaving long red welts on sonam's  skin, but still the pressure increases, crushing ileana's chest. Finally ileana gropingly reaches back for Sonam's crotch again, but sonam was waiting for this and grabs ileana's arm in a hammer lock.
Both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor roll on their sides, ileana can barely be heard pleading for sonam to stop. Sonam stands up with her deadly thighs soaked in sweat, and covered in long red welts and quivering from the effort. Ileana still clutching her injured back and ribs as sonam once more hauls her to her feet.
Both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor slowly circle, but sonam feels the advantage and quickly lunges into the lockup. Ileana takes advantage of the lunge, landing the bottom of her foot on sonam's left kneecap, and collapsing it backward at an extremely unnatural and painful angle. Rolling on the floor, sonam is obviously hurt, and ileana Dcruz to take advantage. Grabbing sonam's ankle, she twists it to the left, then the right, and then delivers a series of stomps and kicks to the back of sonam's knee and thigh.
With her knee and hamstring on fire, sonam hardly notices ileana's next move. Ileana next goes to the step over toe hold, twisting the knee and leaning into the hold, straining the hamstring on sonam's leg. Ileana taunts sonam as she leans forward, using her weight to stretch sonam's leg. Again, ileana steps back and delivers a few well placed stomps to the knee and hamstring, ending her assault with a giant groin kick. Still holding the ankle high in the air, ileana twists it between her knees and falls to the floor, wrenching the leg, and then rolls to her back with Sonam's knee firmly between her thighs.
Wrenching and rolling and twisting the knee between her hot legs, ileana can hear sonam is screaming like a animal. Sonam finally breaks out after a few agonising minutes by kicking ileana's bare butt with her foot, digging the toe into ileana's groin. Stung by the kicks, ileana is still the first to her feet. Ileana Dcruz allows sonam kapoor to rise to her feet before viciously sweeping her injured leg out from under sonam with a wide round house kick. Twice more ileana allows  sonam to rise to her feet before dropping her again with a leg sweep. Each time, sonam's leg flies up into the air with a scream, sending sonam crashing down onto her  butt. Sonam kapoor watches in pain as ileana Dcruz drapes her injured leg over an begins to stomp it. After each pounding foot, ileana asks for Sonam to quit, but only receives silence.
Frustrated, ileana rises slowly and takes sonam's leg with her, using it to drag her helpless sonam to the centre of the room. Ileana returns to the step over toe hold while contemplating how to crush ileana Dcruz and end the fall. After a few lunging stretches of sonam's injured leg, ileana breaks the hold by falling forward, taking sonam's leg and hamstring with her. Feeling that she has properly tenderized sonam's leg, ileana appears to go for the toe hold again, but instead locks a beautiful figure four leg lock, nearly breaking sonam's left leg.
This time ileana is the one flexing her hard legs and butt.  as sonam nearly passes out under the pressure. Sonam quickly begins pounding the floor, begging for ileana to break the hold. Ileana instead continues to pour it on, thrusting her sweaty hips up in an effort to add more leverage. Ileana throws sonam's leg down hard, ileana Dcruz's sweaty face glowing with excitement as ileana see Sonam crawl away naked, unable to even stand on her left leg.
Ileana grabs sonam's leg out from under her. Immediately going back to the step over toe hold, ileana stretches sonam's left leg and hamstring again. After a few seconds of work, sonam again relies on a toe kick to ileana's crotch to break the hold ileana screamed in pain her pussy burst in cum. Sonam is able to get up, but angry ileana again is kicking her leg and stomping the knee. After a few shots to the knee, sonam collapses face down next to the wall, holding her knee and groaning. Ileana plops her firm butt right onto sonam's lower back, facing her feet. Ileana then applies what can only be called a butt claw, working the lower butt and back of the thigh where sonam's hamstrings are beginning to feel more like tiger attacking her. Sonam lets out cries of pain, but can only slap her hands on the floor as ileana tortures her injured leg. Finally, sonam is able to reach back and run her fingernails down ileana's sweaty back scratching her back ileana screamed in pain, breaking the hold.
Ileana then decides to shift her claw hold a little north, and slams her hands between sonam's legs. Leaning all of her weight into the hold, ileana applies what she is sure will be a match winning crotch claw. She gnashes her teeth as she grinds her fingers deeper into sonam's groin, but sonam quickly snap kicks her feet up from the knees, catching ileana Dcruz in the top of the head with both feet, nearly knocking her out. Sonam rolls to the side, dumping ileana off her body, and with a painful gasp and then a relieved sigh, removes ileana's limp hand from between her legs. Sonam then takes her downed opponent's head and lightly places it between her legs, so that the back of ileana's head is resting between her legs against her pubic mound. She then grabs a hold of ileana's hands, pulls them up toward her.
Sonam then wakes up the groggy ileana by cinching her legs into a crushing head scissors. What starts as a blood curdling scream ends in a tiny whimper as the pressure begins to take it's toll on ileana's already aching head. Sonam leans back like she was working on the rowing machine, pulling ileana's arms over her head, and flexing her  legs.
Ileana's screams echo out from between sonam's legs as she kicks and thrashes her feet wildly, trying to wiggle out of the vise like head scissors. Both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor roll as a single unit, first to one side then to the other,  ileana tried to break the scissors but failed the scissors that are crushing ileana Dcruz. Ileana's left hand and then her right break free, but it seems to be too late. Sonam has a evil  smile on her face when ileana's use her left hand to smash into the back of sonam's injured knee. The blow buckles sonam's leg and breaks the hold, both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor can even rise to her feet. While sonam's reaches down holding her thigh moaning painfully, ileana tries to clear her head, still wedged in between sonam's now loosened thighs. With ileana hair pull  down around her ears from the sweat and crushing scissors, ileana rises first, blinking her eyes and holding her ears.
Ileana finally does manage to stagger to her feet, and finds sonam still lying on her side, holding her injured leg. Ileana D'cruz grabbing both of sonam's ankles, and parting them with a vicious groin stomp. Ileana locks up sonam's rock hard legs in a figure four and begins pumping her hips, thrusting them into the air and yelling at sonam to quit. But of course sonam kapoor doesn't, and ileana forces sonam to her feet sonam screamed in pain .
Sonam stood in front of ileana, slamming her knee into ileana's cunt sending her back and to the floor in pain ileana screamed BITCH I will fuck you. Sonam kapoor charged forward a wary ileana planted her own foot into sonam's pussy her pussy burst in blood and tossed her up and over her to crash into the hard floor with a loud grunt of pain. Ileana Dcruz was right on top of her before sonam could draw a breathe and slammed her foot down into her gut, then her breasts, slamming sonam backwards hard, dazing her. Ileana started to straddle her when sonam grabbed her tits and pulled her off her, ileana screaming as Sonam's nails on her titflesh. They rolled around in the floor trying to position the other for a scissors till ileana Dcruz trapped sonam kapoor in a chest scissors, reveling in sonam kapoor cries of pain as she tore at her tormentor's feet to free herself from the agonising hold as her  breasts were crushed by ileana well-toned and powerful legs.
Ileana brought her right hand up and attacked her sonam's left tit with little effect until she rubbed the flat of her palm harshly over sonam's erect and bloody nipple for same time Sonam was red faced and screaming in agony her tit rubbed raw from the abrasive floor as ileana added a punch to sonam's jaw that snapped her head back and sent her hair flying from the force of the blow as she crashed to the ground. Taking no chances ileana grabbed her ankles and spread her legs driving her heel like a freight train into sonam kapoor's cunt till she was screaming in pain.  ileana flipped her around, swapped ankles as she stepped over her trapped sonam back and facing her legs she sat down forcefully onto sonam's back , devastating sonam's cunt with one hand while keeping her legs wrapped up with the other sonam screamed said I would kill you Christian BITCH let me go.
Sonam Gather all strength  twists out of ileana's grip and both ileana Dcruz and sonam kapoor get to their feet, trading hard breast and gut punches both ileana and sonam body Ware in pain  until sonam is driven back in pain from a pair of vicious uppercuts to each of her tits as tries to cover up ileana's savage fistic assault. Sonam kapoor smashes back with a pair of unanswered blows to ileana Dcruz's face and breasts that puts her on her ass, as Sonam traps her immediately in a standing scissors, pulling on the ileana's hair. She reaches down and pulls up on ileana's firm left breast, digging her nails in, then twisting it as ileana screamed in pain. Sonam grasps ileana Dcruz's ankles and starts dragging her backwards. Ileana bellows in pain as her tits are dragged across the floor, then she screeches in utter agony as the sadistic sonam goes over the rough carpet, rug-burning ileana's  breasts ileana screamed in pain I will fuck you antiindia BITCH
Sonam throws down ileana's legs,  as she rubbed her right hand knuckles in preparation for slamming it into ileana's face. Ileana lashed out with a punch of her own as Sonam came forward and smashed her right fist into sonam''s face, snapping her head back with the force of the blow. Before sonam could get her guard up, ileana got to her feet gave her an elbow smash to the side of the head that sent her crashing to the floor. Ileana was standing right on top of her just in time to receive a weak punch to the cunt from a still slightly dazed sonam. Then sonam ripped into ileana's pussy her pussy burst blood while on her knees and started to ravage her cunt, ripping a small clump from it as the now teary eyed ileana retreated backwards fast, tripping over her own feet to get away.
While ileana was starting to rise to her feet sonam plowed her foot into her right breast, driving her toe nails in as ileana Dcruz winced in pain and fell backwards cupping her tit. Sonam wasted no time, reaching down and clasping her long  fingernails onto each of ileana's  breasts and pulled her up to her knees by them, as ileana screamed out.A smiling sonam said "Awwww...., does that hurt, you Christian BITCHHHH!!!!" and she twisted each one in her hands as ileana tried to rip her claws from her chest.
Getting nowhere fast and in total pain now ileana returned sonam's punch from before, driving her knuckles deep into sonam's cunt as screaming in pain. With all strength sonam  stood on her feet, her hands still crushing ileana breasts until ileana started to twist her  hand around inside sonam's cunt, making her screamed wild with pain and causing her to abandon her very effective attack. Sonam reached down and wrapped her hands around ileana's wrists, trying to pull it out of her pussy, ileana slammed her fist into sonam''s face again, ileana's ring opening a cut on her right cheek. Another punch to sonam's broken nose had blood pouring down the right side of her face and mouth sonam mouth burst blood sonam finally managed to painfully rip ileana's hand out of her burning pussy, only to have ileana slam her other fist into it again, this time driving sonam backwards and onto the ground shrieking in pain."OOOHHHH FUCK- ileana---YOU FUCKING  Christian BITCH!!!! YOU SPLIT MY PUSSY IN HALF!!! OHHH GOD NOOOOOO!!!!" Sonam screamed BITCH I will kill you her pussy was on fire.
Sonam lay there holding her wounded organ, ileana straddled her and ground her nipples hard between her fingers and ring. Ileana added a few slaps to sonam's face and breasts, while still trying to severe sonam's thick raw nipples from her areolas. Sonam thrashed about crazily on the floor, trying to break out of ileana's double nipple ripper. Sonam was desperate and she started to throw hard, wild punches at every part of ileana's body. She pounded at ileana's right tit driving it upwards with each hard punch as she drove her knuckles in while she pounded on her face with her other fist. Soon ileana was bleeding profusely from her two split lips and her right breast was bleed and bruised from Sonam's constant attention.
Ileana was beginning to get week when she brought her head down to sonam's left breast and just about put the whole tit in her mouth, biting down hard as sonam, her eyes ablaze with pain and torment, she screamed BITCH again again. Ileana bit down even harder, after first getting sonam's nipple more erect by sucking her blood milk from her breast hard and painfully. Tasting blood milk, ileana almost bit clean through sonam's inflamed nipple, as sonam kapoor screamed and moaned out in complete and total agony and defeat. Blood milk flowed down sonam's breast, she screamed in pain I am the hottest women in Bollywood look what you have done to me  Christian BITCH ileana Dcruz said I am not finished with you BITCH you took my film and now you think you can take my man.
"Who's the better woman, BITCH???!!!" Ileana asked screaming, her lips dripping blood, as she breathed down heavily at sonam."You are..." Sonam's   as she passed out in pain.A dazed and weakened ileana struggled to her feet, and left a pain-wracked sonam kapoor lying motionless on the floor. Ileana D'cruz got up and open the door of house karan was out side hi look at ileana with horrified  look karan came  forward and kissed ileana both ileana and karan embrace each other in a French kiss ileana said it not over sonam needs to be fuck karan said ileana not today you need nursing karan left ileana and took her to room and nurse her at morning sonam wake up and look at her self she looks horrible she looks at the door was open sonam tried to escape but karan was out side he see Sonam escaping karan grab sonam took her back to the house pull her to the bedroom throws her to bed unzip his pants sonam said so you want love no antiindia BITCH said ileana it's time to fuck you ileana came out of bathroom nude she still have damage body ileana tell karan to grab her ass and fuck her I will fuck her pussy ileana Ware strapon both ileana and karan start to fuck sonam like a animal ileana rammed her rubber cook in sonam pussy karan rammed sonam ass hard ass he can sonam screamed said no more I can please let me go ileana I beg of you ileana said no ileana grab sonam boobs squeeze it hard the Brest start to milk ileana body was  deep in milk ileana started to bite sonam face and both ileana and karan keep FUCKING sonam ass and pussy sonam burst in multiple orgasmed ileana let sonam go tell karan to throw her out of house karan grab sonam and  throw nude bang sonam out of the house .
Ileana D'cruz win.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: sonamkapoor251019-4.jpg]
[Image: 419a6cad301e58fba8b9a1b1c15212e3.jpg]
Like Reply