Adultery என் கணவரின் பியூட்டி பார்லர்
நண்பர்களுக்கு.... வணக்கம்..........இதுதான் என் முதல் பதிவு......எனக்கு தங்களின் ஆதரவை தருமாறு கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.....நன்றி........
இக்கதை கற்பனை கதை.......

Heart Heart Heart
கணவரின் ‍ தொழிலுக்காக  தெவிடியாவாக மாரிய பத்திணி மனைவி.........
[+] 1 user Likes navihotwife's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
(22-04-2020, 09:37 AM)Saradi Wrote: நண்பர்களுக்கு.... வணக்கம்..........இதுதான் என் முதல் பதிவு......எனக்கு தங்களின் ஆதரவை தருமாறு கேட்டுக் கொள்கிறேன்.....நன்றி........
இக்கதை கற்பனை கதை.......

Heart Heart Heart
கணவரின் ‍ தொழிலுக்காக  தெவிடியாவாக மாரிய பத்திணி மனைவி.........

Waiting... antha manaivi kathai padika Smile

Check my wife
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=21887
Like Reply
terday, 05:43 PM
Hi bro, I am an long hair fetish guy request you to neeinga enee varaum episodesla antha wife Chartres oru long hair pomalayaa describepanunga like nalla vazu vazunu aadirthya paattu thalamudyee till aavaa buttocks varaikkum longhair irrukkum avaa long hairha paitthe neeeerya eazuthunga plz and avallukku diffnerent different and hairstyle pannaramathree eazuthungaa and if possible plz make that wife chaeterhaku name as jayanthi plz and also make the conversation between jayanthi and the customers like asking her to come in different different colour Sarees and chuduidhar for different different place with different different hairstyels with them like going to mall movies market beach park hotel etc and also make conversation between them like whenever she is in house describe her to be in this colour Saree chudi or nighty and in this hairstyle like that jayanthi to come in different different Saree nd hairstyle plz bro thanka in advance.
Keep growing..
Long hair fetish guy
Like Reply
Photo 
என் பெயர் நவீனா நவீன்னு சுருக்கமா கூப்பிடுவாங்க..... என் வயது 27...... என் கணவர் பெயர் தேவ்... எங்களுக்கு திருமணம் ஆகி 7 வருடம் ஆகிறது...... எங்களுக்கு 4 வயதில் ஒரு பெண் குழந்தை உள்ளது..... என் கணவர் கோவையில் பியூட்டி பார்லர் நடத்தி வருகிறார்...

என் கணவரின் தொழிலுக்காக நான் செய்த வேலை...... ஆனால் உண்மையில் என் வாழ்க்கை  இவ்வலவு சந்தோஷமாக மாறும் நான் கனவிலும் நினைக்கவில்லை......
Like Reply
start ipo tha panirkeenga nalla pogum nenaikran., continue pannunga

mukyama regular updates

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply
Good start - please give regular and big updates
Like Reply
Hi bro, I am an long hair fetish guy request you to neeinga enee varaum episodesla antha wife Chartres oru long hair pomalayaa describepanunga like nalla vazu vazunu aadirthya paattu thalamudyee till aavaa buttocks varaikkum longhair irrukkum avaa long hairha paitthe neeeerya eazuthunga plz and avallukku diffnerent different and hairstyle pannaramathree eazuthungaa and if possible plz make that wife chaeterhaku name as jayanthi plz and also make the conversation between jayanthi and the customers like asking her to come in different different colour Sarees and chuduidhar for different different place with different different hairstyels with them like going to mall movies market beach park hotel etc and also make conversation between them like whenever she is in house describe her to be in this colour Saree chudi or nighty and in this hairstyle like that jayanthi to come in different different Saree nd hairstyle plz bro thanka in advance.
Keep growing..
Long hair fetish guy

bro, not possible for my request?
Like Reply
(22-04-2020, 04:47 PM)manigopal Wrote: start ipo tha panirkeenga nalla pogum nenaikran., continue pannunga

mukyama regular updates

Kandippa......bro....regular updates irukum
Like Reply
(22-04-2020, 05:12 PM)kittepo Wrote: Good start - please give regular and big updates

Sure bro...keep suppot....
Like Reply
(22-04-2020, 05:14 PM)Madhankala Wrote: Hi bro, I am an long hair fetish guy request you to neeinga enee varaum episodesla antha wife Chartres oru long hair pomalayaa describepanunga like nalla vazu vazunu aadirthya paattu thalamudyee till aavaa buttocks varaikkum longhair irrukkum avaa long hairha paitthe neeeerya eazuthunga plz and avallukku diffnerent different and hairstyle pannaramathree eazuthungaa and if possible plz make that wife chaeterhaku name as jayanthi plz and also make the conversation between jayanthi and the customers like asking her to come in different different colour Sarees and chuduidhar for different different place with different different hairstyels with them like going to mall movies market beach park hotel etc and also make conversation between them like whenever she is in house describe her to be in this colour Saree chudi or nighty and in this hairstyle like that jayanthi to come in different different Saree nd hairstyle plz bro thanka in advance.
Keep growing..
Long hair fetish guy

bro, not possible for my request?
Sorry bro....in this story not possible.....I will try my n my next story.......thanks for your supporting
Like Reply
katha enga pa?

welcome   
[Image: xossip-signatore.png]

Convert from Tanglish to Tamil @ shorturl.at/ahsW1/

" I'm Not Story Writer, Just Posted my Backups. "

My Inbox is Full so Contact at
Hangouts : irr.usat[at]gmail[dot]com

Like Reply