Poll: How big a cucky hubby are you ?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Very mild cucky - i imagine my wife making out with other men and i get hard
33.33%
4 33.33%
aavg cucky - My wife and i discuss cuky scenarios in bed and she wear revaealing cloths to office and malls and makes out lightly with other men
33.33%
4 33.33%
SUPER DUPER CUCKY BOY - Wife can have sex with any no of men with or wi/o telling me
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CUCKY HUSBANDS CHAT corner . .
Dear cuckold / wannabe cuckolds , 

NOTE >> WE ARE NOT LOOKING FOR BULLS HERE .. 

this is a place cucks hang out .. new cucks , wannabe cucks , mild ,cucks , cucky boys , cuck ideas , VERY VERY STRONG CUCKS , SISSY CUCKS , FANTASY CUCKS , SHAMELESS CUCKS , PROSTITUTE CUCKS , LESBIAN CUCKS [ CUCKY BOYS WHO ALLOW HIS WIFVES TO SLEEP WITH WOMEN - like for eg, my wify cucks me with her best friend girls .. they litterally haave wild SEXX IN BED . . ] PANTY CUCKS [ Hubbys who are made to wear wify or other relatives panties and wify talks abt other men / women sexing with her and the hubby get hard .. these kind of hubbys are called panty cuck hubbys ] .. . ..CROSSDRESSING CUCKY BOYS .. . FANTASY ONLY CUCKS .. ALL TYPES OF CUCKS ONLY .. 

LETS CHAT OUR IDEAS , WHAT WE WANT TO DO . .WHAT WE DID .. EVERYTHING .. EVERYTHING THT COMES INTO UR MIND .. NO HOLDS  BARRED . . 

TALK WHATEVER RELATED TO CUKYY THT COMES INTO UR MIND ..

my hangout id >> strictyyy@ 1 
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 1 user Likes pantyboy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Ur Hangout ID may b wrong, Can't able to request.

Ping me on my ID:
mysnapdeal004;

P.S. I'm a married guy
Like Reply
MSGD U ...
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Hey guys ..

I’m looking for likeminded hubbies for chat n more

Feel free to ping me hangout xoxoad3;

Cuck only
Like Reply
On the same boat. Pinged you on hangout
Like Reply
Me too . Pm me if interested.
Like Reply
hi guys

want to chat over my hot slutwife
come on hangout
priyachiknirandi;
Desi Randi Biwi
Like Reply
Cuckold husband message me on hangouts I'd is
omkarananda24;
Like Reply
(21-04-2020, 03:14 PM)pantyboy Wrote: Dear cuckold / wannabe cuckolds , 

this is a place cucks hang out .. new cucks , wannabe cucks , mild ,cucks , cucky boys , cuck ideas , VERY VERY STRONG CUCKS , SISSY CUCKS , FANTASY CUCKS , SHAMELESS CUCKS , PROSTITUTE CUCKS , LESBIAN CUCKS [ CUCKY BOYS WHO ALLOW HIS WIFVES TO SLEEP WITH WOMEN - like for eg, my wify cucks me with her best friend girls .. they litterally haave wild SEXX IN BED . . ] PANTY CUCKS [ Hubbys who are made to wear wify or other relatives panties and wify talks abt other men / women sexing with her and the hubby get hard .. these kind of hubbys are called panty cuck hubbys ] .. . ..CROSSDRESSING CUCKY BOYS .. . FANTASY ONLY CUCKS .. ALL TYPES OF CUCKS ONLY .. 

LETS CHAT OUR IDEAS , WHAT WE WANT TO DO . .WHAT WE DID .. EVERYTHING .. EVERYTHING THT COMES INTO UR MIND .. NO HOLDS  BARRED . . 

hi.. i have pinged ur hangout id..
[+] 1 user Likes mudichuavukki's post
Like Reply
my hangout id
sahilgiri1982;
Like Reply
Hi any one there for chat?
Like Reply
yes i am here.
Like Reply
Hi any one there for chat?
Like Reply
(29-04-2020, 11:58 AM)Hanimoti3 Wrote: Hi any one there for chat?

I pm you reply me
Like Reply
ping sudhi120919;
Like Reply
(21-04-2020, 03:14 PM)Hi,I have sent an invitation for chat on hangouts. Am Married and love the thoughts of her having it with other guys. pantyboy Wrote: Dear cuckold / wannabe cuckolds , 

Like Reply
Cuck here.
Like Reply
saxena.rakesh148;
Like Reply
I am married and cuck also
I want to chat about my wife
My hang out I'd ashokcs049;
[+] 1 user Likes tinderbird's post
Like Reply
raveendrann1972@gmail