Romance Love & Romance with Owner Aunty by rakeshind23 (unfinished)
This is a well build romance beautifully described by rekeshind23.

Unfortunately the author did not complete.

Pl read and rate as a token of respect to the author.
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 1

Dear All,

I am starting the story about “Love & Romance with my Owner aunty”. Hope you all like this story and support me to make it a big success.
It was 8 years ago, I got a job in a good company. I was looking for a house. I tried many houses but couldn’t get a nice house. Finally I reached a house. It seems to be a good house. I just rang the bell. The door opened and a boy came outside and asked “what do you need?”.
I told I saw the board outside “To-let” so I came to ask about the house. He went inside and was shouting that someone has come at door. I was standing quietly outside. After few minutes, an uncle came and stood outside. He was looking old, even though he was not that old as he looked, he would be around 38 – 40 years. But he looked around 50years. He asked me
Uncle : What do u want?
Me : I saw the board outside "To-let". Wanted a house.
Uncle : What do you do?
Me : I got a job in an MNC company. I am just looking for a house.
Uncle : Ok. What is your name?
Me : I am Rakesh.
Uncle : Ok. Do you stay alone?
Me : Ya I will stay alone. I am looking for a 1BHK. Just for me
Uncle : Where are your parents?
Me : My parents are at native. They will be visiting my place once in a month. But I will be staying alone
Uncle : See Rakesh we are looking for a good family or people who are good and decent. We don’t want to give house to some bachelor's.
Me : Don’t worry uncle, I am from a decent family. And more over I wont drink, smoke. And my parents will be coming every month.
Uncle : That’s fine. But we are not willing to give house for bachelors.
Me : Ok uncle, I wont force you. You can actually take my ID proof, and also my company details. I am from a good and decent family. You can actually give me house only after speaking to my parents. And more over I never bring any friends to my room. Even if i get friends they are decent and they wont stay here.
Uncle : Ok, bring your parents early. Let me see if we can.
Me : Sure uncle. As this house is close to my office if I get this house it would be good for me. How much is the advance and rent uncle?
Uncle : Advance is Rs. 75,000 and rent will be 7,500. Can you manage
Me : Can you please reduce it. I will pay you 6,500 and will not trouble like others. I will pay you at 1st of everymonth
Uncle : Ok fine. Bring your parents. Lets see.
Me : Sure uncle. Can I see the house?
Uncle : Sure why not. Rahul get the keys of the above house.

A small guy came out with a key and handed over to me. I went upstairs and opened the key. It was a nice house, 1BHK. Lots of place infront and it was totally grilled so that no Theif should enter the house. A separate gate and also a cloths washing stone. Everything was very nice and well planned house and it was a seprate house on top. I thought this is really a good house and came down.
Uncle was standing there.

Uncle : You liked the house?
Me : Yes indeed its really a good house and really its very good to stay here.
Uncle : Ok get your parents soon. So that we can speak about the house
Me : Sure uncle.

I left the house and called my parents to come immediately . I told what all the owner told me. My parents told they are coming next day itself. They like me so much. They didn’t want me to suffer for looking houses.
Next day:
My parents came from native and I took them straight away to the owner’s house. It was Sunday morning. I just rang the bell. Again the same boy opened the door. He recognised me and called his father and told that the guy who came yesterday has come. Uncle came outside and he wished us. This time he was speaking little softly and he got the key and asked my parents to come up to see the house. We all four went upstair. My parents saw the house and was very happy. All of them agreed and then uncle told come to house. Anyways now I am feeling better to give house. Other wise people will spoil the environment. After uncle spoke to my parents he felt that we are from a decent family.
We all came down, he invited for coffee. We three went inside. And sat on a sofa. Uncle went inside the kitchen and came outside. Behind uncle came a lady. She was coming behind uncle so I couldn’t see her face. Now uncle came and sat on the sofa. Now I could see the lady.
She was his wife. Uncle told to her
Uncle : Rashmi, get coffee to all of them
Rashmi : Sure why not.

After telling that she went inside. And within few minutes she came and gave coffee to all of us. While she was giving coffee, she came close to me. I could feel the beauty in her face. It was really a very nice clean face. No acne marks. Shapely lips. I was really impressed by her behaviour, her looks and the way she was.
Really I had never tasted such a tasty coffee in my life time. I was really thinking if the coffee itself is so good, how she will prepare food. I was thinking if I come here I can get good food.

Dear all this is Rashmi. Yes Rashmi, the heroine of this story. Let me tell you about the heroine of this story. She is very homely. Look wise she is dusky, not very dark but little dark. Silky hairs, nice shapely lips, and seriously she had a nice boobs, and was little plumpy and not very plumpy. Nice structure overall. She resemebles Bipasha Basu.

Not exactly but almost. She was around 32 years. Almost 8 years younger to me. But she is really homely and very decent and well behaved lady. I could sense all this by her behaviour and looks. She is definatly loyal to her husband. Overall she looked like a typical Indian Pathivratha . Will tell you how we both fell in love and how we both lived for 3 years. Hope you guys will be thinking how did she fall in love with me. Keep reading my updates. It was a thrilling, difficult task and finally we both became like a friends, lovers, couples.
This story similar to my previous stories, will be very sensual, romantic, love, emotional story. And will try not to bore you guys. I will try to elaborate the story so that I can put that reality in the story. Waiting for your reply.

Regards,
Rakesh
[+] 2 users Like manasi's post
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty – Part 2
It was Saturday evening 6:00PM. I called owner uncle and asked him if I can come to his house and pay the advance and check in to the house.
Me : hello Uncle, its Raki here. Wanted to ask you if you are available at house. I will come and pay the advance
Uncle : Ya sure rakesh. I am at home only. You can come and pay the advance
Me : Sure uncle I will be there in 20mins.
Uncle : ok ok no probs.

I got ready and started to the new house. I rang the bell. I was expecting small boy to open the door. As he used to always open the door. I rang bell twice. No response. The I thought of ringing the bell again. Suddenly I could hear the door opening sound. The door opened. But this time it was not the boy, it was the boy’s mother, Rashmi who opened the door. She was wearing a simple orange colour saree with lots of dots on that. She had a very smiley face. As soon as she saw me, she smiled with a very caring manner.

Me : Aunty, I had called uncle to give money. Is he there at home?
Rashmi : Yes yes he is there. He will come. You come inside and sit
Me : Sure aunty.
Rashmi : You can sit on the sofa. I will get you coffee
Me : its fine aunty. Don’t take trouble
Rashmi : whats there in trouble. It’s our duty to give something to the guest
Me : oh so nice of you.
Rashmi : just relax will get you coffee. Meanwhile uncle will come.
Me : sure aunty. Thanks

She went to kitchen. While going I could see her nice round shaped ass covered inside sexy saree. I couldn’t take my eyes from that. Finally she disappeared in kitchen. Meanwhile uncle came. Sat opposite to me.

Uncle : How are you rakesh?
Me : I am good uncle. How are you and other family members?
Uncle : all are good rakesh.
Me : Uncle here is your 75,000 for advance
Uncle : oh thanks for giving me the advance
Me : that’s fine uncle.

I handed over the money. Uncle counted the money and told its fine.
Uncle : When are u planning to shift rakesh?
Me : tomorrow only uncle.
Uncle : oh what happened?
Me : nothing the place is stay is not that decent. I am feeling so uncomfortable that I was feeling like running
Uncle : Ok your wish.
Me : Thanks uncle
Meanwhile Rashmi came with two coffees. Uncle took one and I took one. Rashmi was holding the plate she got coffee on her chest. It was like as if she is protecting her chest from the plate. She was looking stunning in that simple saree as well.
Uncle turned towards Rashmi
Uncle : Rashmi, get him the key
Rashmi : Ok. I will get it
Uncle : It’s in the hanger in the room
Rashmi : ok I got it will get you wait

Her voice was so sweet that as if a small kid will speak. I finished my coffee. Rashmi went to room and got the key. She gave it me. I was very happy that Rashmi only gave me the housekey. As soon as she gave the key she went and stood near the kitchen door. Uncle also finished coffee. Aunty came near us and took the empty glasses and went inside the kitchen.
I got the key and told that I will be leaving. Uncle told that since tomorrow is Sunday, you can shift and he will also help. I could feel how caring those people are. I got up and started to move. As soon as I started I wanted to see aunty before I leave. I got up and went near door. Aunty didn’t come outside. Then I wore my chappals. Thought now at least she will come. She didn’t come. I started moving outside the gate. Finally she didn’t come. I started walking towards the road. But still I couldn’t see her. Finally thought she won’t come and then I started walking. But still wanted to see her face before leaving. I just thought she might come. I turned behind to check if aunty is there. She was little busy so she didn’t come outside.

Tomorrow will tell you some interesting topics with me and Rashmi. I wanted to boil milk (it’s a custom in *****) Sunday. And after that wanted to shift

Dear all,
Please do comment on the story and your suggestion. Hope you guys liked my updates.
[+] 1 user Likes manasi's post
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty - Part 3
I heard a music playing somewhere far. It was making me sleep more. I was feeling like as if I am in heaven. I was seeing so many beautiful and sexy angles dancing around me and making me to sleep. Now the music became louder and it started irritating. All the angles were disappearing. I wanted the sexy angles to remain there only. I was trying to catch them. But this music was becoming more louder. I just opened my eyes to see from the music was coming. It was the alarm which I had kept to get up early. I saw the wall clock it was already 5:30AM.
Usually Sundays I get up late. But that Sunday I was suppose to go and boil milk for my new house. I had called my parents as well. They would be coming around 8AM. I had to get all the materials like milk, sugar, and what all…. The list goes on. I was not at all feeling like wakeing up. But mom had told to get up early and we should be boil milk before 9AM as there is Yamagandaka kalam.
Got up from bed and then went to toilet and kept water to get heat. Mean while I shaved and then took bath. I got ready by 6:30AM. I went to shop and got all the materials mom had told me. I wore a traditional Kurtha and was looking real smart.
I started to the new house. It was around 7:30AM I reached the new house. I parked my bike in the corner and came near the gate. Gate was closed, I taught still all are sleeping. But infront of the gate it was already washed and had a nice Rangoli. Then realised it would be Owner aunty rashmi who would have done this. My guess was right. As I was entering the gate, Rashmi came from inside holding the Agarbathi, chanting some manthras. She saw me smiled and went near the Tulasi plant and was doing pooja. I didn’t wanted to disturb her so I just climbed the stares and then went to the house to keep all the materials. After keep all the materials, I was wondering how beautiful Rashmi looked in the saree. It was around 7:45AM. There was lot of time for parents to come. Was wondering what shall I do until parents come. I thought will go to down floor and then speak to rashmi for sometime. But did want to spoil my name as I had made an impression of good and gentle man.
But then thought let me just think how beautiful she looked in the saree. I was just praising her beauty. Rashmi had taken bath and I could smell the soup as well. It was indeed LLUX. I could smell it. And then she had tied the hairs to the towel. She was wearing Light Yellow color saree. It was really stunning to see her in that saree. It was as semitransparent and I could see her blouse and though the blouse was very nigtly worn, still I could see a small cleavage and a small passage between the beautiful and milky boobs of Rashmi. She had worn bangles, which was making her hands look very beautiful and she had worn Anklets as and when she was moving it was making sound and was really good to hear.
I was wondering how lucky uncle was who is everyday enjoying this beautiful lady. I was thinking how can I go and speak to her. I literally wanted to speak to her and see her again. Suddenly something striked in my mind. I thought I will go and ask for a mug and water. This idea was very good and then I started climbing down to go to Rashmi’s house. I saw the door was locked now. I just rang the bell.
The door opened and there stood the angel. She had tied her hairs with towel and made a bun of her hairs behind. I just wished her good morning.
Me : Good morning aunty
Rashmi : good morning rakesh. What do you want
Me : Aunty sorry, I need a mug and water. I am sorry I am disturbing you early morning.
Rashmi : hey no no nothing like that. You can ask me anything anytime.
Me : (I wanted to ask her a kiss now as soon as listening those words) sure aunty, I will ask.
Rashmi : come inside don’t stand outside like that.
Me : sure aunty. (I didn’t miss this oppurtunity and went inside and sat)
Rashmi : What time are you boiling milk?
Me : I am waiting for my parents to come aunty. Once they come I will start.
Rashmi : Ok how much time it will take for them to come?
Me : around 30mins from now.
Rashmi : Ok cool then keep having Tea meanwhile
Me : Sure aunty. I will never say no to your Tea.
Rashmi : Why is that rakesh?
Me : The other day you gave tea and it was really wonderful. Even my mom was telling that tea was really good
Rashmi : oh comeon. I just prepare like others that’s it. Anyways I will prepare tea and come wait
Me : sure aunty.

She got me tea. While sipping the tea, she also sat infront of me. I asked her where is uncle.
Me : aunty where is uncle.?
Rashmi : Uncle and my kids are sleeping. They get up at 8 8:30 on sundays
Me : oh ok. Everyone have holiday so. Even I get up late on sundays
Rashmi : but for ladies it not like that. We have to get up early every day
Me : Ya I know that. Even my mom wakes up very early.

Rashmi : Ok take the mug and here is the water. Shall I get this pot till the house?
Me : No no aunty I don’t want to troule you more
Rashmi : no worries rakesh. Feel free and feel at home.
Me : You are very good aunty.
Rashmi : mm thanks.
Me : ok aunty I will go now. Parents will be comeing in anytime now.
Rashmi : ok ok.
Me : Aunty why don’t you come for the pooja.
Rashmi : Sure why now let your parents come. I will come.
Me : bring uncle and kids also.
Rashmi : sure sure
Me : and also don’t prepare food today. I will tell mom to prepare food for all of us we all can have after the pooja
Rashmi : oh don’t want rakesh, why trouble to your mother
Me : no trouble at all. Mom likes to prepare food and give it to people. In our house we like guests more and we treat them well when they come to house
Rashmi : Good habit rakesh. Your parents have thought you good habbits
Me : ya aunty. They are very good.
Rashmi : ok rakesh, even I have lots of work. You people finish your pooja. Once uncles gets up and get ready we will come for the pooja.
Me : ok aunty. Thanks for the wonderful tea and the mug and water
Rashmi : that’s fine. Take care
As I came out and went upstairs, parents also came. It was around 8:30AM. Dad told we can boil the milk. Milk boiled fully and mom told that this house will be really good for me. I was praying got to just get Rashmi aunty to me. By 9:30 all the pooja was finished. Now I was just waiting for my sexy angel to come.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty – Part 4
By 9:30 all the pooja was finished. Now I was just waiting for my sexy angel to come.
Dad and mom were just seeing the house and was thinking where all to keep which items. Then mom suddenly asked did you not invite owner for pooja. I was really happy. I told I had invited no one has come. I asked mom to go and call them. By this no one will doubt me and they all will come without fail if some elders call. Mom went down to call them. I was just waiting when my sweet angel will come. Within few minutes mom came upstairs and told they are getting ready they will come in 10mins.
I was just waiting my angel to come to my house first time. It was 10AM now they did come only. As I was just seeing the house and was planning what to keep where, suddenly two kids came inside jumping. I just saw who are they. They were Rahul and Rohan, kids of Uncle and aunty. I had seen Rahul and not Rohan. Rahul is elder one 6 years and Rohan was 4 years. Mom asked them where is your mom and dad. They told they are coming. In just few minutes, Uncle and aunty came. I was just waiting for her to come.
Both came inside. Uncle was just wearing a normal shirt and pant. He looked like he is very aged. And I saw my angel. She was realy looking like bipasha. She had worn a silk saree. Her boobs were really firm and big. These kind of boobs look very good in saree. Very neatly worn saree. She had put jasmine flower and had open hairs. It was really look very cute. Her bangles where making sweet noise as and when she was moving her hands. Her lux soap smell was still making me mad. Dad came front and started speaking to them.
Dad : Welcome Sir
Uncle : I think pooja is over
Dad : ya just now. Everything was good
Uncle : good to hear. So did u like the new house
Dad : its really good and I am very happy that my son got such a house.
Uncle : don’t worry there is no problem in the house. 24hrs water is there, good air on top, full secured building.
Dad : ya I saw its really good. And also getting good owners like u is also important.
Uncle : don’t worry about that sir. We were just worried to give it to bachelors as they spoil the environment
Dad : we can understand, but my son is really a good and gentle boy. He wont trouble you people
Uncle : Ya I know that. And also he is working for a very good company.
Dad : yes sir. Don’t worry he doesn’t have any bad habits and also he doesn’t have many friends

While uncle and dad were speaking, aunt and mom where speaking in kitchen. Mom was preparing Tea. I just wanted to be with rashmi. so I went inside kitchen as if to drink water. So that I can see my angel very close.
Mom : This house is really very good
Aunty : ya we thought not to give to bachelors.
Mom : but don’t worry my son wont trouble you
Aunty : after you all even we felt so we thought will give the house to your son
Mom : you prepare tea really good. That day we were very happy to drink tea in your house
Me : Mom they tell aunty to prepare na. I am really bored of your tea
Mom : Ohh now daily you go to her house only to drink tea
Aunty : ya why not rakesh, come to house daily will prepare for you
Mom : Hey I was just kidding. Rakesh don’t go and trouble aunty
Aunty : That is not trouble. I would really like to give daily
Mom : that’s so nice of you rashmi. Thanks a lot

While are were speaking, those two kids were jumping here and there. I was really feeling so irritated with them. Now uncle told they had to leave somewhere. So all were about to leave. Dad told to give the sweets. It was laddu. I gave sweets to the kids. Then I gave one laddu to my angel rashmi and one to uncle. They were having laddu. While rashmi was eating laddu, she drop few pieces down. She didn’t bother to collect it. Then after having sweets they all told they are going out as it was Sunday. But I really felt very bad that my rashmi I also going. But cant help I cannot tell her to stay. As they were about to go, mom called rashmi and told to take kumkum. It’s a custom in south india for any married ladies, we give kumkum and a blouse piece. Mom gave her kumkum and a blouse piece along with banana and coconut. She took that and about to leave. Mom told she had got some vegetables from native. Rashmi told they are going out and told mom to keep it at home only will collect later. Then all left. I was just watching my sexy angel rashmi went down. I felt very bad and unhappy.
Dad went somewhere outside and mom was busy doing something in kitchen. Seeing this opportunity, I just saw those sweet pieces which rashmi had drop while eating. I just collect the pieces fallen on ground. They were actually fallen from rashmi’s mouth. Just wanted to taster her saliva. I took it and ate. It was really sweet. Seriously was wondering if she falls in love with me, I can taste her lips which can be like sugar factory. But she was very homely and very traditional and by seeing I could feel she was very loyal to her husband.
But somewhere I was feeling that I will get this sexy angel. Dad came back and told that’s lets go to old house and vacat it and come today only as it was a good day. We all went and got all the items which was there in old house and handed over the keys to the old house owner.
We came to the new house and kept all the items. I thought I will arrange it tomorrow. It was around 9PM night. Uncle, aunty and kids came back. I could here uncle bikes sound. They all staright away went inside. Aunty was holding rohan on her shoulder and uncle was holding Rahul. Both were sleeping. I thought if Rashmi can come. After 20 mins I could hear uncle and aunty both coming upstairs. Uncle came to house and started speaking

Uncle : Oh you people shifted the house today itself
Dad : Ya we thought we can come today only as today was a good day
Uncle : ok ok good no problem.
Dad : now all the items has to be arranged. It will take 4 to 5 days atleast
Uncle : don’t worry, rashmi can help you people. She loves doing all this
Dad : I am leaving tomorrow, I had lots of work there.
Aunty : Don’t worry, I will take care
Uncle : you people go. No worries. Your son is like our son. So we take are of him more than you
Dad : That is no nice of you sir. Now I am little relaxed.
Both uncle and aunty left. It was around 11PM. All of us slept. Morning dad and mom went to native. I had to arrange all the items. So I had to take leave in the office.
I saw it was around 8:30AM. It was Monday. I saw uncle and kids going to Office and school. Now aunty was alone after they all go out.
As aunty told that she will help me in arrangeing the items. I thought she will come. Around 10:30 she will come and we both will be alone whole day.

Keep reading to know what all will happen between me and rashmi.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty – Part 5
I got up around 8:30. It was Monday. Parents had left early morning as they had some work. I saw all the items where lying on the floor. I went to bathroom and brushed and came out. I was thinking how will I arrange the items. I thought of taking bath. I thought anyways I have to arrange the items and I will become dirt. So thought after arranging the items will take bath. Then I realised that Rashmi will come and help me. So thought if I smell bad it wont be good. So thought of taking bath. I was just searching for the suitcase where I had kept the undergarments. I saw it was in the corner. I was not able to go there easily as many items where there. Slowly I went near the suitcase. Opened it and searched for a nice underwear. I dint want to wear a old one because for sure I knew if rashmi is there my dick will really get erected. And swear mine is thick and long dick which can form tent in pant. So thought of wearing a new one. I searched I had a white underwear jockey which was a perfect fit. I chose white to keep my hard dick cool. If I wear dark color then it might become heat and make my dick hard soon. I remove all the dresses including underwear. Quickly I went and took bath naked. I shaved myself. Mean while I saw my dick. There were lots of hairs. Thought of shaving it. But then thought let it be. A dick with lots of bush aournd looks good without bush. What say guys?. Then I washed even my dick and ass very cleanly so that it should be fresh. Who knows by chance if we get chance to fuck her. I finished taking bath. Wiped myself with towel and then came out naked only. I had kept the underwear on the chair. Took that I wore it. Pulled the elastic more so that dick will be tight and there is not room to see the erection. Then I applied deospray so that if rashmi come she must feel nice and hug me and kiss me. I wore a nice yellow color tshirt and black shorts. It was around 9:45. There were no signs of rashmi coming. And also I cannot go and call her to help. I was feeling hungry was wondering what to do for breakfast. I was just moving all the items sidewards so that I get some place to walk.as I was cleaning the items I could hear some sound of Anklets. I just ignored it. Then that sound was becoming more and more and the the sound was coming almost near the door. I just lift my head and saw waaaw my angel rashmi was infront the door. I had not closed the door. She was standing there like a beautiful angel. As soon as I saw her, first thing she gave me a big smile. Just imagine when bipasha smiles how it will be. Swear exactly it was like that.
After smile next thing she spoke was “Good morning Rakesh….”. it was sounding so sensual I was really going mad to hear that sweet and soft voice. That was indeed very nice voice. She had a very good and soft voice. She was wearing saree. Yellow color saree. Even I was wearing yellow color tshit.Was wondering was it a coincidence. It was a normal saree which she wears daily in the house I guess. No make up on the face. She was a natural beauty. Matching blouse. Thought the saree was not so transparent, I could see her blouse through her pallu, not very clearly but I could see. But this blouse was not at all deep, so I was not able to see the cleavage. She came inside and …
Rahmi : What are you doing rakesh?
Me : I am just arranging the items aunty.
Rahmi : I told you that I will come and help you right.
Me : ya I know. Just thought you will be having lots of work so didn’t want to disturb you.
Rahmi : ya morning untill my husband and kids go to school, I will be busy. Once they go then I will be free.
Me : Ya I know about ladies. Very difficult tast to maintain family
Rahmi : Rakesh, did you had breakfast?
Me : No aunty. Thought of going out now.
Rahmi : Hey why do you want to go out. I have prepare chapthi. Have it and come. They we can arrange the house
Me : No aunty why trouble for you
Rahmi : no no nothing like that. Come lets go
Me : you had breakfast aunty?
Rahmi : No rakesh, after uncle and kids left I took bath and then did pooja. Then thought will call you and go for breakfast
Me : Ohh so nice of you aunty. You are really very caring. But I am sorry I made you wait for breakfast
Rahmi : oh comeon rakesh. Usually everyday it takes same time for having breakfast
Me : I can understand aunty
Rahmi : now come lets go. I am hungry.
Me : sure aunty let me just keep this suitcase there

After I kept the suitcase, we both started. She went first and I followed her. I just closed the door and was walking behind her. her back was very sexy. Very shaped back. I could see her bare back. And for sure she was wearing a white bra. I could see the bra straps and hooks. Ladies look so sexy from behind and also if we can see their bra strap marks it would be still lovely. Her blouse was a U shaped and I could see some bare back there. Then next part was covered with blouse where her bra straps where visible. Then again some naked parts, waist.(Even though all these parts were not visible properly because of the long hairs she had, but could see little of it.) Then her saree was there. She has a nice round ass. Was feeling so jealous of uncle. How and all he would have enjoyed that ass. As she was getting down her ass was juggling and was making me mad and mad. We both came down and she took the door key and opened the door. She was alone at home. All her structure, lux soap smell, she being alone, the situation was making me very tempted and wanted to hug her and kiss. But I just wanted to maintain decency as I wanted to win her emotionally (this is my policy and I have succeeded many times with many ladies and aunties)
We both entered the house. I was neatly cleaned and fragrance of agarbathi was coming all over the house. She went directly to kitchen and was doing something. I sat on the sofa. I could see her very clearly. She was facing her back to me. As she was moving her ass was juggling and I was getting aroused very much. I was watching her back without blinking. I didn’t want to close my eyes even a single second until I was with her. I kept watching her continuously. Rashmi suddenly turned and saw. I got scared. She just smiled and …..
Rahmi : What are you doing alone there Rakesh?
Me : Nothing just simply seeing what you are doing.
Rahmi : Come inside. Feel at home. Don’t feel very shy
Me : ohh I am your guest so I didn’t want to move around the house.
Rahmi : Hey nothing like that rakesh, you are not our guest, feel you are also like one of our family.
Me : SO nice of you aunty. Thank you so much.
Rahmi : come come why are siting along
Me : sure aunty
I got up and went inside. Even I wanted to go inside. I am just maintaining decency so that she must not feel bad in future. I went inside the kitchen. She was just keeping chapathis to the plate. She had two plates one for me and one for her. she handed one plate to me. While giving the plate accidently her hand touched mine. I swear felt as if some current flew inside me. Her hands were so soft. I couldn’t see any reaction in her. I felt she didn’t had any bad intentions. She was normal.
Rahmi : Come lets go to the dining table.
Me : Sure aunty.
We both had breakfast. Nothing much discussion happened there. We both quickly had breakfast and then she kept the plates to the wash basin. She told she will wash it later. It was 11:00AM. Rashmi told lets go to house and arrange few things and again come back to have lunch. I came outside. She was closing the door. I was standing there and thought let me go first. I started and this time she was coming behind. but I had an intention to see her back again. But too much is too bad. I opened the door and went inside. She also came behind me only.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty – Part 6
We both had breakfast. Nothing much discussion happened there. We both quickly had breakfast and then she kept the plates to the wash basin. She told she will wash it later. It was 11:00AM. Rashmi told lets go to house and arrange few things and again come back to have lunch. I came outside. She was closing the door. I was standing there and thought let me go first. I started and this time she was coming behind. but I had an intention to see her back again. But too much is too bad. I opened the door and went inside. She also came behind me only.
Me : Aunty from where will we start arranging the items?
Rashmi : Lets start from Bedroom because all the items will be kept in the bedroom. Once that is done, we will have lots of place in hall to arrange easily
Me : Ok sure aunty.
Rashmi : Before that let me clean the room. You should have done this yesterday only before the items were kept.
Me : ohh sorry aunty I don’t know all this.
Rashmi : its fine rakesh, even now we can do. Get that broom will will sweep first.
Me : aunty don’t want I will do it. Why should you do all this
Rashmi : rakesh its my order get it I will do
Me : Ok madam. Done. As you say.

I went to the corner where the broom was kept. I handed over the broom to rashmi. she told me to wait. Was wondering why she told me to wait.as I was watching, She took her pallu and tugged it very tightly to her waist. It was mind blowing. My god, as she pulled her pallu and tugged it to her waist, the pallu covering her blouse uncovered her left boob and was clearly visible. As soon as she tugged the pallu, the saree tied to her waist went little down to make her navel visible more. Seriously that scene made me so horny that my dick slowly wanted to erect. But I was controlling myself. One should really experience that, then only they can feel that sensuality. Then she turned back and took all her hairs and made a roll and tied behind and made a bun. this actually explored her back. Usually ladies do this while they clean vessel, sweep or do some work so that the hairs of the pallu won’t disturb them.
Previously her back was partially covered by her hairs. Now she tied on top of her head making it a bun. now that U shaped blouse gave a full visibility of her naked back and her bra straps where clearly visible now along with hook as well. Below the blouse now the waist was so clearly visible.
Guys, usually ladies will look very erotic, hot and sensual when they are semi naked and partially exposing. We feel very hungry to see that full naked body. if they are partially naked we will be tempted to see the nude beauty. Guys almost I was about to kiss her back I just went one step forward to see the back very closely. But suddenly rashmi turned towards me. I just stopped and didn’t want to mess up anything. Then I thought inside me still there is lots of time to get this sexy aunty.
Now she put forward her hand and asked for the broom. I gave her the broom. She went inside the room, now while walking her back, her ass was clearly visible without the hairs. Waaw that scene was making me really hot and was not able to concentrate on anything. She went inside the room, and I also followed her. she bent to sweep. As she bent her round ass was looking so sexy. My hands were hungry to touch them. She just turned behind while bending only.

Rashmi : What are you doing here? Go out
Me : its ok aunty will stand here only
Rashmi : Go out rakesh, lots of dust here. Let me finish sweeping.
Me : ok aunty
Rashmi : mean while just try to see what all things you are keeping inside the room, once the cleaning is done lets keep most of the items inside

After she told this I just came out without any word. I was checking all the items which was supposed to keep inside the room. After few minutes she came out along with the broom holding in her hand.
Rashmi : rakesh, I am done. Now first keep the cot first. Once cot is kept inside we get lots of place in the hall
Me : your are right aunty
Rashmi : come lets bring it inside

It was difficult to bring the cot inside. We just pushed it inside somehow. Now there was lots of place in the hall. We pushed it towards the wall. Then rashmi saw the cot and told me
Rashmi : Rakesh, keep your cot towards east. It will be good to sleep towards east
Me : why is that aunty.
Rashmi : don’t sleep towards your north.
Me : ya mom also was telling same thing.
Rashmi : and also see you have window here you get good fresh air.
Me : sure madam as you order me (I just smiled)
Rashmi : good boy now you are listening to my order (she just smiled and patted on my shoulder)

It was so nice to feel her hands on my shoulder. But I didn’t see any wrong intention in her. she was very normal. Sometimes I was having a feeling that I can never get this lady. But still why should I think in a negative way. Still there is lots of time. Then we both pushed the cot towards the direction mentioned by Rashmi.
Now I just took the bed, pillows and kept on the cot. Rashmi was standing there only. She took the bed and arranged very neatly and put bedsheet on that and kept the pillows neatly on the bed. I was thinking one day we both will sleep on this bed and make love. Also I was feeling as if my wife is arranging my bed. As she was arranging I was thinking as if she is getting ready to make love with me.
As she was arranging the bed, putting bedsheet she used to bend and get up. Which was making her ass look so nice. She used to bend forward and then again stand. Imagine guys if a lady that to matured aunty is doing that infront of you. And also matured aunties ass will be so nice and big. Was really getting so tensed. My dick almost was getting erected. Was very afraid to touch that. If I touch for sure it will stand like a rock.

Now the bed was ready (just rashmi was supposed to agree to make love.) now there were few things outside. Asked rashmi what all we can keep inside.

Me : Aunty now what next?
Rashmi : next keep your computer table and cupoard also inside.
Me : ok sure. But let the computer table be outside only
Rashmi : no rakesh keep all the items in the room. So that you get more space in the hall. And if you have more space in the hall house looks good
Me : (ladies have great sense of arranging items in the house). As you order madam (both laughed loudly)

We again pushed the computer table inside. Rashmi took a cloth and whipped the table as it was really dirty and dusty. As rashmi didn’t know that all has to be kept on the computer table she asked me what to keep on that. I collect all the monitor, cpu, keyboard, mouse, speakers which were lying on the floor. Rashmi helped in carrying the keyboard, mouse, speakers. I just kept everything on the table. Didn’t conncect it.

Rashmi : I don’t know anything about this computer rakesh.
Me : oh its very simple aunty.
Rashmi : Teach me sometime when you are free.
Me : Sure why not.
Rashmi : Rahul always asks for computer, but uncle say that he should grow little big to use computer
Me : ya that’s correct, but ther is no harm in learning computers at that age.
Rashmi : even I tell the same thing.
Me : don’t worry I will teach rahul and you computer and when I am not there you can use my computer
Rashmi : so nice of you rakesh
Me : aunty whatever you are doing to me is nothing infront of what I am doing
Rashmi : rakesh please stop this formalities. You are also one among our family now
Me : thank you so much aunty

It was 12:30. Rashmi told get the bucket, water drum and keep it in bathroom. I kept all the bathroom items in the bathroom.
Rashmi : Rakesh its already 12:30, I will go and prepare lunch. After that I will call you. We both can have lunch together.
Me : aunty don’t worry I will have outside. I don’t want to trouble you more
Rashmi : rakesh I told you please don’t be so formal. If that is the case then I will not come again to your house . Is it ok?
Me : ohh don’t tell that aunty. You are my good friend now
Rashmi : (Rashmi smiled little emotionally) mmmm then why are you speaking so formally?
Me : ok I am sorry (just to impress her I just did few situps)
Rashmi : mmmm here afterwards if you speak like this I will give u punishment
Me : ok madam as you order (both laughed again)
Rashmi : Rakesh its already 12:30, I will go and prepare lunch. After that I will call you. We both can have lunch together.
Me : aunty don’t worry I will have outside. I don’t want to trouble you more
Rashmi : rakesh I told you please don’t be so formal. If that is the case then I will not come again to your house . Is it ok?
Me : ohh don’t tell that aunty. You are my good friend now
Rashmi : (Rashmi smiled little emotionally) mmmm then why are you speaking so formally?
Me : ok I am sorry (just to impress her I just did few situps)
Rashmi : mmmm here afterwards if you speak like this I will give u punishment
Me : ok madam as you order (both laughed again)
Rashmi : Ok then I will go and start preparing
Me : aunty if you don’t mind can I ask you something
Rashmi : what is that?
Me : I will get bored alone here, can I also come with you?
Rashmi : oh god for that why should I mind. Even I get bored alone. I thought of asking you to come. But thought you will sit alone while I prepare lunch. So only didn’t call
Me : no problem I will come and stand in kitchen
Rashmi : that is really nice rakesh. Come lets go

We both started. She went outside first and then I locked the door and started . She was climbing down the stairs. Waaw now her hairs where tied like a bun and her back was full clearly visible. Her bra straps where making me so mad. And her bra hooks waaaaaaaaaaaw. Really ladies are so beautiful thing in the world to appreciate and praise. (GUYS DO YOU AGREE?)
She opened the door and then I followed her inside. As I entered she closed the door and staright away went to bathroom. After few minutes she came outside. She went to clean herself as she had arranged and cleaned so many things in my house. She went inside the bedroom and came out with the towel and was wiping her face and hands.
Rashmi : Rakesh, go and wash your hands and face. We have cleaned the house and lots of dust will be there
I went inside the bathroom and closed the door. Just pissed and then searched around to see if there are any aunty’s panties or bra. But nothing was there. Then saw there was a soap. It was Lux. I guessed that was aunty’s soap. Took that, it was wet. Aunty had just used it. Wanted to feel that to my skin. Applied that to my lips first. And then to my face and then for my hands. Washed myself and opened the bolt. Was looking for towel. I really wanted to wipe myself with the same towel aunty had wiped. I saw here and there towel was not there. I slowly stepped forward so that water wont spill on floor. Aunty was in kitchen and then came outside calling me. As soon as she saw me

Rashmi : Rakesh, Rakesh….
Me : yes aunty
Rashmi : oh you are here
Me : ya was looking for towel.
The towel aunty used was on her shoulder only as I told I was looking for towel I saw the towel on her shoulder. I just pulled it. Rashmi told me that she had used the towel and will give me other one.
Rashmi : Rakesh, I had used that towel
Me : its fine aunty why are you worried
Rashmi : No it wont be good. I would have given a washed one
Me : no probs. Nothing will happen.
Rashmi : mmmmm ok I will start preparing lunch.
Me : Ok I will also come there
I was wiping my face and hands and was feeling the smell of Lux soap and was feeling how nice it would be we both wiping body same time. That towel was aunty’s towel and should. would have wiped her boobs, pussy, ass and whole body. while thinking that itself was feeling so tempted. Wanted to wipe my dick with that towel.
Aunty had already in kitchen. I went inside and saw she was cutting some vegtabels and was putting water to the vessel to cook.
Me : Aunty give that vegetables to me. I will cut
Rashmi : hey rakesh you just stand here that is enough. I will do it.
Me : aunty you have helped me so much in arrange items at home. Let me cut the vegetables you do someother work
Rashmi : ohh rakesh its fine.
Me : ok then after lunch you just come to home and see don’t help me. Ok?
Rashmi : mm ok baba sorry. Take cut the vegetables. Mean while I will just wash rice and keep it on stove
Me : sure

I could see rashmi was very happy and also she was mumming some songs as well. When I saw her first time I was thinking she is very reserved and never speak. But she was very good lady with no bad intention and very homely and very friendly. I finished cutting vegetables.
Me : Aunty, take this vegetables.
Rashmi : thanks rakesh. So nice of you
Me : aunty you sing very nice.
Rashmi : mmmm thank you
Me : you always sing?
Rashmi : no no. sometimes when I am happy
Me : ohh what happened? You are so happy.
Rashmi : nothing just like that.
Me : ok. Then anyother help?
Rashmi : no no. I have kept everything for cooking. It will take 10mins. Mean while I will arrange plates in the dining table.
Me : ok aunty let me know if I have to do something.
Rashmi : yes you have to do something
Me : what tell me aunty.
Rashmi : just have lunch (a big smile)
She went near table and was arranging the plates. She was looking so sexy from back (try seeing Bipasha basu back and compare, you guys will know). She was calling me
Rashmi : Rakesh, please switch off the stove.
Me : ok aunty.
Rashmi : come and sit. Will bring the sambar and rice
Rashmi : (she came inside) you are still here. Go and sit
Me : aunty I will carry sambar, you carry rice
Rashmi : ok ok. Come soon its aleary 1:30. rahul and rohan will come by 3:30. wil have to finish most of the arrangements before they come.
Me : aunty don’t take tension. I wil manage.
Rashmi : its ok rakesh. I like arrange things at home. I love doing it.
Me : ohh I am so happy. All the arrangements you only take care aunty. I wil give comepete freedom
Rashmi : waaw thanks. I like decorating house you know
Me : ya I can see the your house. Its so neat and clean.
Rashmi : yes I like my house to be like that.

She started serving food. She put rice, sambar, papad and pickles. We started having lunch. It was so delicious. In many days I had not had such food. Mom used to prepare food very good. But this is very good than mom. We were just having food. She started speaking.
Rashmi : Rakesh, hows the food.
Me : Its not food, its Amrutha (very very tasty food prepared by god's)
Rashmi : ohh stop it rakesh. You always praise me
Me : you deserve that aunty
Rashmi : thank you so much rakesh.
Me : I should thank you for that. You gave me breakfast then lunch.
Rashmi : rakesh can I ask you something?
Me : comeon aunty please don’t be formal. We both are friends. Ask anything
Rashmi : is my food really good?
Me : no doubt.if anyone tells that then are from devil family or they should be pigs
Rashmi : mmmm ok
Me : why did u ask this question aunty?
Rashmi : no nothing just like that.
Me : no no tell na pls. don’t worry see I am your good friend. And you can speak to me anything.
Rashmi : hey rakesh nothing like that. Just wanted to know whether you are telling that really or just to praise me
Me : ohh aunty why should I do that. Its real fact that you prepare real good food. Swear even my mom wont prepare like that
Rashmi : Thank you so much rakesh.
Me : Aunty tell me frankly why you asked that question, its ok if its too personal or something which you don’t wanna share I wont force you
Rashmi : ohh rakesh nothing like that just told na. wanted to know that’s it
Me : see aunty, you were so happy all this time, singing songs, suddenly you were emotional. Don’t think I wont understand. I am sorry I may be younger than you. But I can understand someone easily. And please I wont force anyone to tell anything. But please dont be so dull. you were so happy few minutes back.
Rashmi : oh god nothing like that. I am happy only.
Me : ok anyways if you feel like telling anything you are most welcome.
Rashmi : Rakesh, you are so good and understanding. I feel so good that you came to our house.
Me : aunty don’t be so formal. If you feel like sharing anything please do share. I am your very good friend.
Rashmi : ya rakesh, I wanted a good friend like you. Thanks
Me : ok now we both are friends. Friends?( I just gave my left hand.)
Rashmi : Friends (smiled very emotionally and gave her left hand)
Her hand was so soft that I didn’t want to leave it. She took her hand back. And then saw me very emotionally.
Rashmi : Rakesh, where were you all these days?
Me : why aunty?
Rashmi : today I am feeling so comfortable.
Me : what happened aunty. Please tell me. I know you are feeling like speaking something but you are not telling
Rashmi : I just wanted a good friend where I can share my sorrows, feelings, happiness.
Me : You can always do that aunty. I am really your good friend and I am very gentle man I wont tell anyone whatever you tell
Rashmi : I know that rakesh. You are very good.
Me : ok hereafterwards don’t call me rakesh, call me raki.
Rashmi : sure raki. This is good and I feel so comfortable and very close when calling you raki
Me : Call me whatever you feel comfortable.
Rashmi : you know uncle wont appreiciate my food. He always give bad comments on the food I prepare
Me : ohh what is this. Swear I tell you its so nice and very tasty
Rashmi : raki, have some more rice.
Me : oh god if I have food daily like this, I will become fat.
Rashmi : no no nothing you have take somemore rice.
Me : no aunty I am really full.
Rashmi : I know you don’t like my food (she just made her face little upset)
Me : ok aunty, serve me please don’t make your face like that. You wont look good when you are upset.
Rashmi : (smiled and put the rice). That’s like a good boy.
Me : but why uncle wont like your food?
Rashmi : he is like that only. He doesn’t like whatever I do.
Me : ohh. I am sorry.
Rashmi : ok forget that will tell you whenever I have time.
Me : sure aunty whenever you are comfortable. You can share anything. I wont mind. Please feel free with me.
Rashmi : sure raki. That is why I am very happy that I got a good friend.
Me : mmmm even I am very happy that I got a very good firend to speak. Otherwise I wouuld be alone at home.
Rashmi : why you wont go with friends?
Me : not like that. I very rare go with friends. If I am back at home, I will be alone right, so only told.
Rashmi : you know raki, when you were helping me I was feeling so nice. Uncle never helped in doing all such things.
Me : why aunty.? U know helping wife is really a good thing to show how much a hubby likes her wife
Rashmi : mm you are right
Me : and if I marry I really help my wife even to wash the clothes also (laughed and saw aunty)
Rashmi : your wife is so very lucky raki. Not everyone will get such husband.
We both finished our lunch. I washed the hand. Aunty took the plates and then took to washbasin. She was washing the plates and then kept in on table. She was washing other vessels. I just took the plates and other vessels and kept in kitchen. She just smiled and told me.
Rashmi : Raki, you are so good. Uncle never did all this. I am feelign so happy today.
Me : ohh that’s why you were sining today?
Rashmi : may be yes. Ok come soon will arrange that items soon. I have come back by 3:30
Me : ohh ya rahul and rohan will come right.
Rashmi : yes yes
We went to house again and started arranging things. Almost everything was arranged. All the items where arranged according to rashmi.
All the kitchen items where arranged. Now leftover were small small items. Rashmi saw the clock. It was 3:10.
Rashmi : Rakesh, I have to go now. Rest can you arrange please or we can do it tomorrow
Me : what happened aunty? You carry on. I will finish it by my own. Don’t worry.
Rashmi : no no I will come tommorow.
Me : but tomorrow I don’t have leave. Once you get back rahul and rohan come we can arrange
Rashmi : no no I cant come after that.
Me : ohh sorry aunty.
Rashmi : don’t be sorry raki. Uncle wont like me coming here.
Me : what do you mean? Uncle only told that you can help me
Rashmi : ya, he does this just to make other's feel that he is good.
Me : oh sorry aunty, then why did u come. He might feel bad.
Rashmi : no no even I like to deceorate house and moreover I knew that you were a very good boy so only cme.
Me : thanks aunty. But please don’t get into trouble.
Rashmi : no problem. But can you promise me one thing
Me : sure aunty tell. I need not promise. I always care for you. Don’t worry
Rashmi : I know that raki. Please don’t tell uncle that I came here. Otherwise he will just shout at me.
Me : ok aunty swear I wont tell even to my parents.
Rashmi : thanks raki. Will see you tommorow.
Me : ok aunty take care. And be carefull.
I could understand now everything. She was very lonely and she wanted a good friend. She left immediately as she had to get her kids back home from school. I just stood there speaking nothing. But I don’t know how the day went. It just left so soon with my angel. I was just standing seeing the door. She had gone. Was very upset. Thought she might be there for few more time. But anyways I didn’t want her life to be troubled. Suddenly I just lift my head and saw rashmi is back again.
Me : Aunty what happened?
Rashmi : nothing raki, (she came close to me held my both the hands)I am sorry for boring you with my sorrows.
Me : oh aunty please don’t be so formal. I told you many times. Don’t worry please. Share all your feelings with me. And don’t worry that I will missuse or tell anyone.
Rashmi : I know about you by know. Thanks for being my friend raki.
Me : its my pleasure aunty.

I just pressed my hand with her and smiled. She saw me and pressed my hand twice and smiled. And took back her hands.
She told she is getting late and told me again that not to tell uncle that she had come there.
I told ok and then she left. Was now feeling so nice. I knew that the line is getting clear and since she is feeling alone and uncle is not taking care of her, all the lines were clear for me to get rashmi. but I didn’t want to take advantage of this.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty - 7
I told ok and then she left. Was now feeling so nice. I knew that the line is getting clear and since she is feeling alone and uncle is not taking care of her, all the lines were clear for me to get rashmi. but I didn’t want to take advantage of this.

There were few more items to be arranged. I arranged it. It was really very hectic day and was very tired. I was very dirty. It was around 7PM. I Put the heater and then took bath. I saw the clock it was 8PM. Thought of having dinner. Morning breakfast and then afternoon lunch was really good. But now I cannot go and have dinner also because uncle would have come. I just came down saw uncles bike was parked. Then realised that uncle had come. I took my bike and went to have dinner. I had my dinner and came back around 9PM. I parked my bike inside. Locked the gate and went to my house. After I went inside I could hear someone coming upstairs. Was thinking if aunty would be coming. But I didndt hear the payal sound so I realised it is not aunty. I opened the door and came out. It was uncle. Usually uncle comes for walk upstairs after dinner. He saw me and wished.
Uncle : Hi Rakesh,
Me : hello uncle, how are you?
Uncle : I am good, how are you?
Me : I am good uncle.
Uncle : so how are you feeling new house.
Me : its really good uncle.
Uncle : didn’t go to office today?
Me : No uncle, I had to arrange the items so did go to office.
Uncle : You did it alone?
Me : no no (I was about to tell that aunty had come. But she had told me not to tell) one of my friend had come.
Uncle : ohh ok. You could have called aunty. She would have helped
Me : ohh comeon uncle. Why should I trouble anyone. And moreover she will be busy with her work
Uncle : mmm ya
Me : (was thinking how idiot he is) come inside uncle. Just see how I have arranged
Uncle : good everything is arrange so soon. Really nice.
Me : thanks uncle.
Uncle : you have kept the house very neat and arrange things very neatly.
Me : I love to decorate the house uncle.
Uncle : even rashmi is fond of arranging and decorating house
Me : oh is it? Good then your house will be very neat and tidy
Uncle : ya ya what other work she will have.
Me : (he was trying to insult her) oh that is all ladies work uncle. Forget it.
Uncle : that’s true. We should not put our nose in their way
Me : Uncle take these fruits first time you are coming.
Uncle : ohh good good. You have good culture as well. After seeing parents really I came to know how good you people are.
Me : thanks uncle. That is how I have grown.
Uncle : ohh you do pooja also. You belive in god?
Me : I believe in god and I am really afraid of god. If I do any mistake I am really scared that god will punish me.
Uncle : ya ya. You should be very careful
Me : have some more fruits uncle
Uncle : no no enough.
Me : take to rahul and rohan they will like it. Its from our native only
Uncle : ok thanks rakesh. Good night
Me : Good night uncle. Have office tommorow
Uncle : ya even I will have to sleep now.
Me : bye uncle

I just wanted to impress uncle as much as I can. So that I can easily speak to aunty. As uncle is very strict with aunty, it would be difficult to speak to her without his permission. So wanted to make sure that he trust me so much that I can easily go to his house or speak to aunty very freely.

I slept soon so that I could get up early. As I was very tired and took hot bath, I got sleep very soon. Didn’t know how I slept. I opened my eyes, it was already 8:30. Oh god didn’t know how it became morning. I just got up and came out side. It was nice weather. Then went inside and brushed teeth and washed face and came out. It was already 9AM. I could see aunty doing something outside in the veranda. I was afraid to call her as uncle will be there. I did a plan. I thought let me just go down as if I am taking my bike outside. And then just give a smile and see the sexy queen. I came down. Came near bike and was taking outside. Aunty saw me and smiled. I also smiled. I didn’t speak anything as I didn’t want to trouble her. now she spoke.

Aunty : Good Morning rakesh
Me : good morning aunty.
Aunty : had tea?
Me : no aunty. I just got up and brushed.
Aunty : come will give you tea.
Me : uncle is not there?
Aunty : no don’t worry. If he was how can I speak to you?
Me : ohh ok. What time he leaves house?
Aunty : 8:30 sharp.
Me : then kids?
Aunty : same 8:30 along with him.
Me : ohh ok. I didn’t know
Aunty : come come will give you tea. Have it and then will speak

We both went inside. She went to kitchen and in few minutes came with tea. I took that and was sipping the tea.
Me : aunty, actually I just came down to see you only. But couldn’t speak thinking that uncle will be there
Aunty : mmm. How is the tea?
Me : as usual very good and taste.
Aunty : hey what time is your office rakesh?
Me : I go by 11:30. my login time is 1pm
Aunty : ok. Then come for breakfast here only.
Me : but if uncle knows that I have breakfast here only?
Aunty : don’t worry uncle once goes by 8:30 will come by 7 only.
Me : oh its daily routine?
Aunty : yes. Since I got married its like that only.
Me : ok ok then every day I come to your house at 9:00 only
Aunty : ohh sure you are welcome (both laughed loudly)
Me : ok then will quickly I will take bath and come.
Aunty : sure come soon will prepare hot pooris. Will have together
I took bath and then came soon. She had prepared pooris for both of us. I had heavy breakfast. Now she was cleaning vessesl. I went and helped in keeping them back in kitchen. She liked me very much for the way I help her. she always used to tell how caring and helping I am and also was telling how much she will be expecting from uncle. He never does that.
So this started as routine very day. We both have breakfast together except Sundays. As Sunday uncle used to stay at home. Everyday it was a routine for me to get up and come to aunty’s house have tea, take bath and then have breakfast together.

After 2 months, we became so close that, if I wont come down at 9am in the morning, she used to come to house and wake me and then scold me. We had become so much close in just 2 months. Whenever she wanted to clean house, toilet, or bring something from shop I used to be with her and help her very much. She also was coming to my house, clean house, toilet or kitchen. It was like we both used to be together almost from 9 to 11:30 until I go to office.

Suppose if I wanted to go to shop for brining groceries, she used to give the list and she used to make list for my house as well. It was like as if she is taking care of my house. She was really feeling very happy whenever I was around her. she used to share lot of sorrows about her past and how uncle treated her and also about her interest and what she likes to eat. Sometimes whenever she wanted to eat something, I used to get it and we both used to have together. But only problem was we both were not able to speak when uncle was there. We didn’t know whether uncle will think bad or not. As he was strict with aunty, aunty thought that uncle might think bad about us. So only we both were avoiding speaking to each other. One day aunty and me were speaking

Aunty : Rakesh, don’t know who 3months went correct?
Me : yes aunty, seriously I feel as if I came yesterday or day before yesterday.
Aunty : and to tell you frankly after you came, I am feeling so nice and comfortable.
Me : comeon aunty, why do you feel that. I told you we both are very good friends, so why do you think like that.
Aunty : yes raki, you are right. We both are really good friends. Thank god you came to my house otherwise my life would have been very dry
Me : ok now forget all those things
Aunty : ok sorry.
Me : aunty its so bad that we both meet only if uncle is not there. We should do something, that even if uncle is there we both can speak and come to your house, have tea or snacks
Aunty : even I want that but u don’t know uncle. He is very doubtful person and he is very strict. He doesn’t like me to speak to anyone
Me : mmm, for every problem there will be solution.
Aunty : that’s correct but what can we do with him?
Me : don’t worry leave it to me
Aunty : whatever, but please it shouldn’t trouble me or my life
Me : oh god aunty. I care for you and you are my good friend. Why will I trouble you?
Aunty : ok your wish.

After few days, aunty started preparing lunch before 11 only. She used to prepare lunch after 12:30 daily. But she started preparing lunch so that she can pack lunch also for me. I was really feeling as if my wife is doing all this for me. Now I didn’t have lunch problem also. But only thing we both were worried is how can we build trust with uncle.
Now I thought of a plan. Uncle used to come to terrace every night for walk. We both used to sit and then speak. I always tried impressing him about telling him that I read mythological books, autobiographs of great personalities, and do lot of good things. Few days we became very close. All these days aunty used to give me list to purchase groceries. Now slowly uncle used to tell me to get that get this, or pay electric bill and slowly some Sundays I used to take him in my bike to get groceries or if there is any problem in his house like plumbing work electric work I used to do it or call someone and get the work done. After that he used to call me for tea or lunch or Sundays and also sometimes have dinner also when they prepare non-veg.
Uncle became like a very good friend and also he used to call me to the house. Now I planned something great. I started calling “AKKA” which means sister. So that uncle will feel that we both are having the feeling of brother sister. Finally I was success in building his trust. Now it was very easy access to go his house and speak to aunty. Now aunty was still more happy that we both can speak very freely.
So now aunty and me were really very close in front of uncle as well. I had really became a part of their family. Uncle had a real trust on me that I am a very good boy. That much of trust I had built with in him.
Like Reply
super story
Like Reply
Hi
Plz post rest of the story also which is available in xossip.com
[+] 1 user Likes Ashok090's post
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 8
As aunty and I were very close now, it was easy for me to go to aunty’s house without hesitation. I used to call her “AUNTY” (sister) in front of everyone. And even she was thinking me as her brother.
One day, Rahul and Rohan got ready little late. Uncle was shouting on aunty saying that he is getting late to office. I listened the shouting and came down. I just spoke to uncle
Me : What happened Uncle? Don’t get tensed early morning.
Uncle : See Rakesh, I am getting late and she is not even bothered. These stupid kids are still not ready. What to do?
Me : Ohh uncle. Don’t get tensed. Now you to office. I will drop them to school. You go now.
Uncle : Rakesh, thank you so much. Shall I leave now?
Me : Sure uncle. You go. I will drop them as soon they get ready. You go its already 8:35
Uncle : Ohh thank you rakesh.
He went inside and again shouted on aunty now.
Uncle : Hey stupid. I am going now. I am getting late. You and your way of work. Always bothering me. Don’t know from where all you people come and trouble us. You and your family spoiled my life. Get those dirty kids ready soon and then send them to school with Rakesh. Bloody idiots
I didn’t speak anything I was just standing outside. He came out and said thanks again and left.

As soon as he left I went inside. Rahul and Rohan were scared and sitting simply with tears in eyes. I just went near them. They just had to wear shoes. I took the shoes and started wearing it for them. I saw aunty. Her eyes were red. I guess she had cried very much. Now she came and gave the lunch box. She didn’t speak to me. I just took Rahul and Rohan to school. In middle of the way I got them chocolate and dropped them and said bye. They were little happy now. I came back home, parked the bike and saw the aunty house door. It was closed. I straight away went to my house. It was already 9:30. I went and took bath. Usually aunty used to come to house if I had not gone to her house to have breakfast. It was 10:30. Still she didn’t come. I knew she was really upset about morning incident and any ladies will feel very ashamed when insulted in front of others. I knew she didn’t come out because of that. Anyways it’s there in all the houses. I just took my mobile and dialled a number

Me : Hi Raghu
Raghu : Hi Rakhi
Me : Raghu, I am not well. I will not be able to come to office. Can I take leave today?
Raghu : Ohh what happened?
Me : I have severe headache.
Raghu : No problem dear. Take rest. See you tomorrow.
Me : Thanks Raghu.
Raghu : Take care bye
Me : bye Raghu

Raghu is my manager. And he is a very good person. I was not in a mood to go to office as my angel was upset. It was 11. I thought with go and speak to aunty so that she will be little relaxed. I locked my house and then went to aunty’s house. I rang the bell. No response. I knocked the door. No response. Again I rang the bell twice. The bolt opening sound came from inside. I was my angel standing in front of me. Eyes red, face dull. She was not like previous day. I couldn’t speak anything. We both saw each other. I just signalled her by showing my finger that “Can I enter inside?” she just nodded her head and I understood that she was telling to come inside. We both went inside. Instead of closing the door she went outside and locked the gate outside and then came and locked the door. May be she didn’t want anyone to come inside. Even if they come she must know. I just sat on sofa. Didn’t speak anything. Even I didn’t know how to start. She went inside the bedroom and there were few clothes on the bed. Kept everything inside the cupboard and went inside the kitchen. The whole scene was very strange. Everyday she used to speak so well and she used to get me breakfast and it was so nice. This was the first time this was happening.
She was standing in front the stove, and was putting the breakfast to the plate. I just got up slowly and went inside. She was really upset. And there was a reason also. Uncle was really harsh morning. I myself was so angry on him. I went near her, and stood behind her very closely. I took my both the hands and took full courage and held her both the shoulders very smoothly. I was a just caring touch. She bent her head. I suddenly removed my hands from the shoulder and came towards her side and saw. She was crying and tears where flowing from her eyes. I just took my right hand and kept on her left shoulder and made her turn towards me. She was not turning. I just force her to turn. She turns and she was crying literally. I took my both the hands and wiped her tears. And took the plate and kept on the shelf. I again wiped the tears and saw her. She also saw me for few seconds.

Me : Aunty, don’t cry. I can understand. Now please stop crying. Come outside.
Aunty : (still crying with tears flowing)
Me : see aunty if you cry then I will and will never come back.
Aunty : (she stopped crying and wiped her tears herself this time)

We both came outside. I made her sit on sofa. And I sat towards her left. I took my right hand kept on her right shoulder holding her. waaw it was so nice and she was really very smooth. After so long of wait, I got a chance to hold her. now she started speaking little.

Me : Aunty, don’t worry. Forget whatever happened. Not please, your best friend is there so forget all those.
Aunty : ok rakhi. Sorry. I made you also upset
Me : no no aunty. I can understand your problem. Did you had breakfast
Aunty : no not yet.
Me : why you didn’t had breakfast?
Aunty : I was not able to have.
Me : ok now forget all those and now have breakfast.
Aunty : I am not hungry raki.
Me : ok then I will also not have.
Aunty : please rakhi don’t do that. Please have breakfast.
Me : not untill u have.
Aunty : ok baba I will have.

She was about to get up. I pressed her shoulder again. My hand was still on her shoulder. I didn’t want to miss this opportunity. She sat again and asked why?
Aunty : Why rakhi? Let me get the breakfast
Me : no. today I will get the breakfast.
Aunty : ohh rakhi you are so sweet.
Me : you are also sweet aunty

Both smiled. I went inside the kitchen and then put 3 chapathis and came outside.
Aunty : What is this only one plate?
Me : mmm wait. (I took a slice and took near her mouth)
Aunty : what are you doing raki.
Me : just eat aunty.
Aunty : hey give me I will eat. I am not a small kid.
Me : for me today you are a small kid only
Aunty : ohh ok then I am kid today (smiled like a small kid)
Me : that’s like good girl

She was about to chew. But she shouted. “aaaaaaaa”. I asked what happened. She told it was paining. She told her jaw is paining. I saw her face. Her right side face was swelling. I asked what happened.

Me : aunty what happened?
Aunty : nothing raki, just like that. Tooth ache.
Me : no aunty. Don’t lie. I am your good friend.
Aunty : uncle slapped me morning
Me : ohh god. He is so harsh and cruel.
Aunty : ya he is. Since my many riage, don’t know how many times he has hit me.
Me : oh aunty wait. I will be back
I went near the fridge and opened freezer. There were few ice cubes. I took them in a bowl and went near aunty. I applied ice to place the swelling was there. She was feeling little relaxed. Then I brushed her hairs and then took the ice cubes and threw it to the bathroom and came back. I took the breakfast and fed her all the three chapathis. I took the plate and kept in the sink. And came to kitchen and took some chapathis and came back near aunty. Had breakfast with her. it was 12. Aunty suddenly asked me

Aunty : raki, its 12. you are getting late. Sorry today didn’t prepare lunch. You have to manage in cafeteria.
Me : aunty today I am not going to office.
Aunty : why what happened.?
Me : my sweetheart is not well so I took leave.
Aunty : ohh who is that sweetheart? (She was curious as if I had GF)
Me : mm someone. Its secret.
Aunty : ohh come-on rakesh. We both are good friends. What is her name?
Me : her name is Rashmi.
Aunty : my name only?mmm
Me : aaayooooo aunty. Since you are upset I took leave to be with you. So that you will be little relaxed
Aunty : raki, thank you so much. I thought I don’t have anyone in my life who can understand me. I really didn’t expected
Me : aunty don’t worry. I told you I am your good friend

She took my hand held it. She was seeing me continuously. I asked what happened. She just nodded her head saying nothing.

That’s was really a very romantic moment. But I was afraid to do anything wrong at that point of time as I didn’t want to spoil the good relationship we had.

She told she wants to prepare lunch. I also told ok I will help you. She went to kitchen. I took my breakfast plate and washed it. She told me why did you cleaned it. I would have done it. Then I told don’t worry nothing will happen.

As usual was cutting the vegetables and she was preparing rice. Now she was about to prepare sambar. I told her that will prepare.

Me : aunty shall I prepare sambar today?
Aunty : ohh you know how to prepare?
Me : no no. if you guide then will do it
Aunty : ok raki. Good idea. You can also learn.
I stood in front of the stove and was putting all the vegetables. Now she told me to stir. I was stirring the sambar. She suddenly held my hand and then started stirring.

Aunty : you have to stir it properly. Otherwise sambar will get burnt.
Me : ok madam as you say
Aunty : good boy. You learnt so soon
Me : thanks aunty. I am a quick learner
Aunty : mmm I know.
Me : before I vacat this house I will become expert chef (i laughed but she was upset)
Aunty : please don’t speak of vacating house raki.
Me : ohh sorry aunty. I told just simply.
Aunty : even for jokes also don’t tell this
Me : sure aunty. It’s my promise
Aunty : ok now give me that I will prepare
Me : ok madam your order will be obeyed (both smiled)

She took that cooking spoon which I was stirring. And she started stirring it and was telling this is how it should be done. I just nodded my head and then came behind her as if I was watching her how she is cooking and took both my hands and kept on her shoulder. This time it was desire not caring. She didn’t say anything. I was just holding her shoulder and was just speaking.
Me : Aunty how did you learn cooking
Aunty : by experimenting and few dishes mom taught me
Me : but you are really a good chef aunty.
Aunty : ohh raki, don’t always praise me.
Me : its truth aunty.
she turned towards me and gave a very sweet smile. Seeing this I was really in need of aunty now. I just took my left hand and slowly kept it on her round sexy ass. My right hand was on her shoulder still but my left hand was just place on her left ass bun. god it was so smooth. Her saree was making it so smooth. I was going mad. Just wanted to press it. But didn’t had courage. Somehow I was just trying to move my hand and press it. Just moved little. I could feel her ass crack. But was not able to reach her right ass bun. suddenly she turned towards me.

Aunty : Sambar ready. How’s the smell raki?
Me : Really very nice
Aunty : I am asking about sambar raki
Me : even I am telling about sambar only aunty. What did you think?
Aunty : nothing forget.
Me : sambar is really smelling good.

she knew that I was enjoying her ass. I don’t know since how long she didn’t had sex. But I guess she enjoyed my touch and to on her ass. But still we cannot judge ladies. Whatever it is I could feel she is very comfortable with me now. My line was getting clear day by day. Now I was thinking whatever uncle did was good for me only. My mom used to tell “whatever happens, it happens for good only”. Then I thought if uncle troubles aunty, its advantage for me only. She again turned towards me and told “Come lets have lunch.” I could feel that she was indirectly telling to remove my hands from her round sexy ass. I took my hand suddenly and took sambar as she took rice. Then she took plates and we both had lunch. It was 2:30 when we finished the lunch and cleaned the plates. Then we both sat on sofa.

Aunty : raki, thank you so much for taking leave. Otherwise it would have been so difficult to day for me.
Me : are you feeling little comfortable now?
Aunty : very much raki. I cannot tell how much happy I am.
Me : Aunty can I hold your hand.
Aunty : sure raki. Come near me.
Me : thanks aunty.
Aunty : don’t tell thanks. Whatever help you are doing me is more than this.

I took her hand and then pressed it twice. She saw me and smiled. I took my hand kept on her head and made her sleep on my lap. First she resisted. Then she slowly kept her head on my lap. I took my hand and started brushing her hairs and head. As she slept on my lap, her head was touching my dick. I was enjoying this very much. Slowly I took my hand only her shoulder and started rubbing my hands all over her hand. She was not restricting. Slowly I took my hand and kept on her ass. There was no restrictions. Then I thought this is the green signal. I slowly took my hand kept on her bare waist. My mouth was drying. I was swallowing saliva so that my mouth is not dry. But still it was dry. I tried moving my hand, she was not restricting. I just bent my head and saw. She was sleeping. Then I removed my hand from the waist. I didn’t want to take advantage. I just wanted to get her by her own. But I knew one day I will get her. it was 3:20. All of a sudden she woke and saw the time. She told she has to go and get Rahul and Rohan. I told her to sleep. I will get them from school. I just took her head and kept down and kept a pillow. And told her to sleep. She smiled and closed her eyes. I got up and went near the door. She called “Raki”. I just went near her. “You are really good raki. Your wife is so lucky. You really care so much.” I told “Aunty now you sleep don’t worry too much.” She called me near “Come hear raki”. She took my hand and kissed and told “don’t vacat house and don’t forget me any time.” I smiled and told “No never”. Then she closed her eyes.

It was 3:35. I went outside and took bike and went near the school and got Rahul and roan. Rahul rang the bell. Aunty opened the door. Rahul and rohan went inside running. She was standing near the door. I just went near her and told “Thanks for the kiss. It was so sweet”. We both smiled. And she signalled not to come inside. I understood and made signal that I will meet you tomorrow. She nodded and I left and went inside my house.

My dick inside pant was hungry now. Just shagged twice thinking about aunty’s shoulders and ass and also the sweet kiss she gave. We both were becoming close slowly.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 9
It was almost 6 to 7 months I had come to this place. Didn’t know how the days went. May be because of aunty’s caring or my attraction towards her. everyday I was going mad to get her. but didn’t want to rush and get myself a bad name. but somewhere I had a feeling that I will get her soon. But how, when? Didn’t know.
One day it was, I came down at 9:00AM as usual to go to aunty’s house to have breakfast. As soon as I got down I saw uncle bike still there. Was wondering why is the bike still there. Was afraid to knock the door also. Now I just took courage and went near the door. I just knocked the door. Door opened. I saw Rashmi coming out, with full dull face. I just signalled to ask what happened. She spoke
Rashmi : Uncle is not well. He is feeling very uncomfortable
me : oh What happened? Let me see
Rashmi : Ok come inside. I am feeling very afraid.
me : Don’t worry. Why you didn’t call me.
Rashmi : I thought you are still sleeping.

I went near uncle who was sleeping in bed. I just called him twice. He was not able to speak and showed his hand that he needs water. I just took a glass and poured water. He drank and saw me. I could see tears in his eyes. But was not able to speak. I felt really bad. then was thinking, he was troubling aunty so much. That is why this has happened. But still as a human being I didn’t want to leave him as it is. I told aunty that we should shift him to hospital immediately. I went outside took my bike and came back in few minutes. I went to get an auto. i told uncle to get up and gave him my shoulder and asked aunty to support uncle for other hand. While I was holding him, I could touch aunty’s back. I was just touching it. It was so nice. But still this was not the time to think of those things. i told aunty to sit last and made uncle sit in centre and then I sat next to uncle. Rahul and rohan had not gone to school. I just went and told them to sit and watch TV and put some cartoon. They were really good guys. Very innocent. I asked the auto driver to take us to the hospital.
We reached the hospital. I asked the ward boys to get the stretcher and then put uncle in that and took to the checkup. Doctor asked aunty to stay outside. And then called me to speak something. I went with him

Doctor : Hi What your name boy?
Me : Sir I am rakesh.
Doctor : Is he your uncle?
Me : No I actually stay in his house. I am a tenant.
Doctor : Ohh ok
Me : What happened Sir? Anything serious?
Doctor : mmm yes it is little serious. But we still have time
Me : Oh god what happened sir?
Doctor : he is having a hole in his heart. And if its not fixed he might die
Me : no sir. Please do something. Otherwise I will be difficult for that lady and her kids. They don’t have anyother means for leading life
Doctor : I can understand boy. We will have to arrange for an operation immediately
Me : But how are the chances of this survie?
Doctor : If we do operation immediately, we can save him
Me : then arrange for the operation
Doctor : Sure why not.
Me : how much will it cost Sir?
Doctor : It will cost to 3 to 4 laks
Me : Sir, they will not have so much money sir. It will be difficult for them to arrange
Doctor : I know boy. I cant help. It will cost you so much.
Me : ok let me think. Give me sometime.
Doctor : sure but you have to take the desicision soon
Me : sure but can you please promise me one thing?
Doctor : yes sure
Me : please do not tell this to aunty. She is very delicate she might be afraid and cannot control
Doctor : sure boy. Don’t worry.

I was wondering how to save this uncle. 3 to 4 lakhs arranging money is really difficult. Thought of asking father. But he might ask me why should bothered for others matter. I was running here and there. Aunty came near me and asked

Aunty : what did doctor say raki? I am really afraid. Why did he sent me out
Me : Nothing aunty. Don’t worry. I will tell you. Now please you sit here relaxed

I just held her shoulder. I was utilizing all the opportunities to touch her. but seriously her touch was so nice and just to think only it was so good.
Time was running and then suddenly I got an idea. I dialled Raghu my manager. He was a very good person and he will help me out in some way.
Me : hi Raghu
Raghu : Hi raki, where are you boss. What happened, didn’t come to house? You with Priya? (Priya is my GF and many knew that we both were like couples)
Me : Oh god no raghu. I am in a serious problem.
Raghu : ohh is it, what happened?
Me : My owner is really very serious. He is having a hole in is heart and it costs 4 laks for operation.
Raghu : oh god. And why do u want to take that risk buddy.
Me : Raghu, please think has a human.
Raghu : Ok ok sorry raki. Ok now that help do u need from me
Me : is there anyway we can get so much amount?
Raghu : yes, we need to rob a bank.
Me : shut up raghu, please this is not the time to crack jokes.
Raghu : sorry dude. Ok wait let me think
Me : I am not getting any idea
Raghu : Raki, you have medical insurance?
Me : yes, last month we all did it right?
Raghu : mm yes. Why don’t you tell that he is your father and then admit?
Me : You are right but what if we get caught?
Raghu : nothing will happen. Speak to doctor
Me : sure by will call u later
Raghu : Hello… helloo. Wait

I cut the call. I was not in mood to listen to him. I came running to doctor.

Me : Doctor, I have an idea
Doctor : Yes tellme.
Me : See I have a medical insurance. In that, I have parents name
Doctor : so what
Me : can I tell he is my father and then admit?
Doctor : mmmm. But this is risk
Me : doctor, please check think there are many people who cheat. But I am just trying to save a life and helping tht poor lady and kids
Doctor : I appreciate your help boy but its risk
Me : please doctor you something

Finally doctor agreed and then all the formalities where done. And the operation was success. Uncle was shifted to ward.
Doctor came to ward and then spoke to me.

Doctor : Very good boy. You saved this man. You are really brave.
Me : thanks doctor
Doctor : (he turned towards aunty and told her.) see madam. If this boy was not there, you would have lost your husband today. He has given you a new life
Aunty : Thanks doctor. I will never forget you both whole of my life
Doctor : No madam. You should thank this boy. Its my duty what I have done but his guy has taken so much risk and saved your husband.

She was crying and tears where flowing. Doctor left. Uncle was sleeping as the had given lot of dose. Aunty came near me and held my hand. She pressed once. I pressed twice and made signal that not to worry. I could see tears coming out.
After few days, uncle was about to get discharged. Doctor came and he told uncle all about me how I took risk and saved him. He was very much impressed. Doctor told that uncle should not take much tension and he must be free. I told ok and got an aunty and then we all came back to house.
I asked aunty to arrange the bed for uncle. Made him sleep on his bed. It was around 20days. He didn’t goto office. And he didn’t had money also. I used to get them all groceries now. I paid Rahul and rohan’s fee. It was something like i was taking care of that house totally.

After having dinner that night I told aunty all the tablets to be given and went to sleep. Uncle had tablets and slept. Suddenly at midnight around 1AM aunty came to my room and knocked the door. I was worried what happed. She told uncle is getting fever so much and I am afraid. I closed the door and came down. I went near uncle. He was feeling very uncomfortable. Then told I will stay here only. Then I slept in aunty’s house only that night.

Morning as usual aunty prepared breakfast and then packed lunch for me. I took and left to office telling uncle that I will come in the night.

I came from office at around 9:30. I just went home got fresh and then came to aunty’s house. Aunty told to stay here only as she is afraid. I told ok. Went near uncle. I only gave him dinner and gave him tablets. He slept.
Now aunty was arranging the bed for me to sleep. It was single bedroom house and since uncle was sleeping on bed and doctor told he must be free, he was sleeping alone. Aunty arranged bed for Rahul, rohan and aunty in hall. And told me to sleep on sofa.
Aunty : Raki, you sleep on sofa as you slept last nite
Me : aunty please don’t mind, I am feeling back pain after sleeping on sofa
Aunty : oh ok then where will you sleep.
Me : I will also sleep down only if you don’t mind
Aunty : oh but you are used to sleep on bed right?
Me : oh come on aunty I am not like that. I can sleep down only
Aunty : ok then wait. Can you push this sofa little so that I can put one more bedsheet for you here?
Me : sure aunty why not?

So aunty put a bedsheet for me . the sleeping arrangement was Aunty, rohan, Rahul. She had put bed for me next to Rahl but there was 2 feet gap.
Aunty went to wash dishes. I was watching tv. I just went near uncle and saw. He was sleeping and snoring. As there were some pain killers, he had got nice sleep. Then I went to bathroom where aunty was washing dishes.

Me : Aunty, you look so tired
Aunty : mmm what to do raki. You have seen right what happened?
Me : don’t worry aunty. Everything will happen for good only
Aunty : God knows what would have happened if you were not there
Me : ohh nothing like that. Someone else would have come if I was not there (I just smiled)
Aunty : no raki. If it was others they would have not even bothered. You saved me and my kids.
Me : aunty now please don’t worry. Everything will be alright. You are really down with tensions
Aunty : but you are there right to care for me (smiled)
Me : (I took the dishes and kept in kitchen and came back) done all the cleaning?
Aunty : ya just have to clean this waste water.
Me : you work so much aunty. And you also take care of uncle so much. But still he scolds you.
Aunty : what to do raki. Its my fate.
Me : mm don’t worry aunty I am there no. I will care for you.
Aunty : I am so much happy that you came to our house raki.

After cleaning everything, we both just came back to hall where we were supposed to sleep. But once we came back we saw Rohan had moved to last and then Rahul next. Aunty tried to move rohan. He had slept nicely. I could understand that she was afraid to sleep next to me as uncle was there. I told her.

Me : Aunty don’t wake kids. Let them sleep. Sleep here only
Aunty : (she took hand and showed towards uncle. Just to tell me uncle is there)
Me : Don’t worry he is sleeping he will not get up till morning as he had pain killer
Aunty : I am afraid raki.
Me : don’t worry aunty. Sleep now

She switched off all the lights and slept next to me. But 2feet away. I was not getting sleep. Lots of evil things started running in my mind. I didn’t even thought that aunty will sleep next to me. As this was dream come true and didn’t know whether I will get one more opportunity, I didn’t want to miss this chance. I didn’t sleep for long

I was just watching aunty. She just slept quickly. She was facing opposite to me and I was able to see her round ass. She had covered blanket. Till her neck. I could only see she shape of her back. Was thinking how can I utilize this opportunity. I turned towards her and tried stretching my hand. I was not able to touch her. was thinking so much what to do. Then got an idea
I just got up as if I wanted to go to toilet. Went to toilet and then came near uncle just to check if he is sleeping. He was snoring. I came to my place. Aunty was still sleeping facing opposite to me showing her ass. I slept but this time little close to aunty so that if I stretch my hand I should touch her. now I slowly stretched my hands. Was able to reach her. she had covered with blanket. If I touch her down uncle wouldn’t know as he cannot see from room what I am doing.

I slowly started stretching my hand. I reached near the blanket. It was really dark and was not able to see anything clearly. But the street light was giving little light inside to that I can see something. I reached the blanket. Now I started searching the enterance. I moved slowly. I found the blanket entarance. I moved my fingers slowly. My mouth was drying. I was struggleing had to reach her. but didn’t want to loose this opportunity. Finally I reached inside blanket. As I reached I could feel that saree. I was just touching the saree. Now I just took little courage and then moved little further and tried searching for her waist. As I moved my fingers I could reach the border of her saree tug near waist. I could easly understand that her bare waist is next to that. I slowly moved my hands. Yes I reached that smooth waist was able to move only my middle finger as that is little longer. Now took still courage and then moved little further. My hand was paining so much. But still I didn’t want to loose this opportunity. Now I was not able to control I moved my finger little futher. Now it was easy to reach her. I moved my whole palm on her waist. It was really cold and smooth. I moved little more further. Now I was just 1 feet from her. and that is more sufficient to hug her with my long hands. I didn’t mind. I moved my hand and slipped on her stomach. But aunty didn’t move. All this was happeing happening inside the blanket. Even though I was not able to see anything, I was just feeling her body. I took my hand and then moved it down. Waw I was able to feel her sexy ass. It was really round and smooth. And now I started moving more, I could feel the crack between two buns.it was indeed sexy and sensual. I went really mad about that ass. Wanted to press. But was really afraid if she wakes up and be upset on me. Inside my shots, I could feel my dick was slowly pre cumming. My dick really wanted to come out. It was really hard and wanted a hole to fuck. But cant help at this moment. Slowly I started moving my hand towards her back. I felt the blouse and started moving further. I could feel her bra hook which was bumped from her blouse. Now I was loosing my control and then wanted to touch those milky boobs. I couldn’t stop and tried reaching her boobs. I moved hands slowly towards her boobs. I reached her left boob. It was really awesome. I was just touching with the figure. Was afraid to press it. Just kept my hand there for sometime. My hand was paining. So just rested my palm on her left boob. now after 2 mins. Everything I was just feeling it. I was not able to see anyting. I Just moved my hand little further and cupped the boob and wanted to press. Just took the pressure and was about to press the boob, suddenly uncle started coughing. Suddenly I got scared. If I move suddenly and if uncle is awake, he might get doubt. But since blanket was covered, I just kept my hand without moving and then slowly I took my hand outside the blanket and moved back. I could see aunty moved towards rohan as if she also didn’t want to take chance. Uncle was still coughing. I just got up as if nothing has happened and went to room and switched on the room light. Went near uncle and checked. He was awake. And wanted to drink water. I asked him what happened. He asked water. I just gave water and sat next to him. I just bent down and saw my short. I could see little wet near my dick. My pre cum had come from my underwear till my shorts.
But I was really cursing uncle for what he did. I was about to press aunty’s boob. and I felt aunty also liked it. But seriously didn’t know whether she was awake or not. But still I really felt happy for sometime and very angry on uncle for sometime. Now I didn’t had courage to touch aunty. I switched off light and then went to slept far from aunty. Because I didn’t want to take chance. But was praying got to give one more chance to sleep next to aunty.

Next day I got up and went to room. Took bath and came to aunty’s house. Aunty was not speaking to me. She just kept the breakfast and tea and got ready Rahul and rohan. I had breakfast and had tea. She didn’t even bothered to see me. I took Rahul and rohan to school. I came back and sat near uncle for sometime gave him tablets and then went to house got ready and came to go to office. The box was ready and she had kept on the table. I was really feeling very sad. I was thinking did I do something wrong. I thought she liked whatever I did. but now I was getting scared. What if she didn’t like me touching her and then she will start hating me? Lots of things came to my mind. I was not in mood to go to office. I just called Raghu and told I am not coming to office. And then went back home removed my dress and then wore tshirt and shorts and sat near computer chatting with my friends till 1PM.
Then I came down, as I had to give tablets to uncle. He had lunch and then gave him tablets and then aftersometime he slept. I was looking for aunty. She was in kitchen, putting her lunch. I was very upset and didn’t want this to happen. I went inside kitchen. She had put lunch for two plates. She didn’t even bother to ask why I didn’t go for office. She just took only one plate and was about to go outside. I just stopped her and told

Me : What happened aunty? Please speak to me
Aunty : (she saw me and then again was about to go)
Me : please speak to me. Did I do something wrong?
Aunty : now come have lunch.
Me : no I am not hungry.
Aunty : ok then don’t have.
Me : aunty, I am sorry. I didn’t do anything purposely
Aunty : now have lunch. Don’t speak to me anything.

We both had lunch and we both didn’t speak anything while having lunch. After lunch she went inside room and stood infront of uncle and then came outside and told me
“Raki, i need to speak to you. Can we go upstairs?”
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 10

I was really scared about aunty now. I didn’t want this to happen. The way aunty was speaking I really felt she will really be upset on me. And will never be so close. Anyways happened is happened. So I thought let it happen whatever happens. We both had lunch. Uncle was snoring. She cleaned the vessels. Assuall I went to keep the them at kitchen, aunty didn’t allow to do that. She just grabbed and took to kitchen. I really was about to cry now. Was fully tensed. Why is she so serious? She can tell that she wont like all those stuffs and could have told me not to do it again. After all I had done so much to her and she could have forgiven for what I had done. But anyways I just wanted to know what she wants to speak.

I was just seeing her. she just kept the vessels and then went near uncle. she stood there for few minutes. And then tired shaking his shoulder 2 3 times. He didn’t wake up. Then she turned towards me and came close to me and then shaked her to signal me that lets go upstairs. I was really scared and nodded my head. She went out first and then I followed her and as I was coming behind her she went back closed the door and then followed me. We both went upstairs. I thought she will ask me to go to house and then speak inside. But she stood on the corridor just resting her ass on the corridor wall. She was standing and folded her hands. Waaw her boobs were lifted once she folded her hands. It was very sensual to see. But was not in a condition to see that. . I was standing infront of her. Just saw her face. There was no smile in her face. She was watching me only. I saw her and bent my head. There was very silence. Only we both on the corridor. I was waiting her to start speaking. For few seconds I wanted to tell her the I will vacat house and go. But just thought let me just see what she will tell. She opened her mouth and spoke.
Aunty : Raki…. (I didn’t lift my head). Raki… (I didn’t speak anything)..Mr. Rakesh, can you lift your head. I am speaking to you only
Me : Yes aunty.
Aunty : What is your age?
Me : 24
Aunty : Raki can you tell me one thing frankly
Me : ask aunty I will not lie anythng
Aunty : Why are you helping us so much?
Me : Its just as a humanity I am doing this
Aunty : don’t lie. Tell me frankly
Me : aunty please. Swear I am doing all this just to help you people
Aunty : stop it raki, I know u are doing all this to take advantage right?
Me : aunty please. Mother swear I am not like that. I seriously didn’t even bother to think of taking advantage
Aunty : see raki, I am really happy that you helped us so much. But please don’t make me feel u are doing all this for some dirty intention
Me : aunty can you please stop this. I swear I didn’t help you people to take advantage or with any bad intention. If that was the case I could have left you all alone. I could have thought, its none of my bussiness and I could have ignored you. Swear as a human being it was my duty to help you. if you think i had bad intention, i cant help. and keep one thing in mind, even if anyothers would have been in that position i would have helped.
Aunty : then why did u behave so badly with me last night
Me : aunty I am sorry from heart for what I did last night. I seriously should have not done that. But don’t know why I did. Swear it was a very bad thing I did. I am sorry. I am ready for any kind of punishment
Aunty : See Raki, I may be in difficulties. But don’t think I will get for you. Uncle may tourcher me so much. But still he is my husband. I am an indian lady. I cannot cheat him. Whatever he does, he is my husband raki. Try to understand. Don’t just think if you help me in cooking, cleaning and then save my husband i will start liking you. i am a homely lady. i have never thought you in any other way. i just thought like you are my good friend or a brother. please i have a great respect to you. dont loose that. i know how much you like me. but please dont do this again.
Me : I am sorry aunty. Please forgive me. I swear on mom I will never think in any other intention. Seriously I am ashamed for that I did yesterday.
Aunty : tell me frankly. You were liking me and wanted to touch me always right. Don’t lie tell me frankly.
Me : aunty please don’t be angry. I liked you so much. Not in any bad intention. I started liking you for the way you cook, the way you are, the way you take care of all and for your beauty. But one day when uncle hit you and I was with you, I really wanted to be with you always caring for you. that day when you kissed my hands, i seriously thought you also like me and you also need my caring. i started liking you more and more daily.
Aunty : Please raki, that day I kissed only because you cared me so much and then I was thinking you as a good friend. I swear on my kids I didn’t had any other bad intention. I am sorry if I didn’t wrong.
Me : aunty please don’t swear on kids. And I am sorry for mistook you. And also I never expected that you will sleep next to me. Aunty seriously I just wanted to hug you and care you. But I seriously lost control when I touched you. Even though I didn’t want to go further, it happend.
Aunty : just imagine if uncle would have seen or if kids would have woke. What will be my respect. Please raki, I don’t want to get bad name. I beg you. If you have that intention please remove it from your head. I will not entertain all those dirty things. Or if you cannot forget me, pleaes vacate the house soon.
Me : aunty please I beg you don’t ever say that I should vacate. I seriously like you. But please I never let you bow ur head or make you feel bad infront of anyone. From now on wards seriously I will never think of you in any bad intention.
Aunty : please raki its my life matter. If something happens really I wont be alive
Me : aunty don’t speak those words. I cannot listen. I feel like crying. See, I will hold your legs and promise I will not do it again. (I just held her legs and aksed sorry)
Aunty : hey raki, please leave the legs, ok now forget whatever happened. Hereafterwards, we are not just good friends, we are good sister and brother.
Me : sure aunty will not trouble you again.
After this we both came down, aunty went first and then I followed her. uncle was still sleeping. It was already 3:30. I was supposed to go and get kids from school. I went and got kids to house and then went house and closed the door.
I was really thinking the blunder I didn’t last night. I always controlled so much because I knew if I hurry something will happen like this. Now I promised her that I wont think of her in bad intention. Everything was waste now. But now I cannot do anything. Lets see what will happen.i just slept on bed. I don’t know how I got sleep. Just slept. When I got up it was 6:30. I seriously didn’t had mood to go to aunty’s house. But around 8:30 rahul came and told that mom is calling for dinner. I just came down. Had dinner. And then went to uncle and gave tablets. He slept immediately. He was really very much tired. I could see him. Then I just came back and sat of sofa. Didn’t even on the TV also. Aunty arranged for sleeping. Same thing like last night. She asked me to get up from sofa to arrange bed for me. I told I will sleep on sofa only. Then she told that I get back ache. I got up pushed the sofa to end. She put bed for me. And she went towards bathroom. Aunty was washing vessels. I didn’t go there. I was not in a mood. I just slept on bed she arranged.after few minutes, she came back and saw. Again same thing, Rahul and rohan had slept and she had to sleep again next to me. I was turning towards her. I opened my eyes. She saw me and smiled. And I also smiled. She switched off the lights and then as soon as she slept, I turned opposite toher and slept. I could feel she was seeing me.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 11

I just opposite and slept. I didn’t get sleep very soon. Iwas just feeling very bad about what mistake I did. I was not worried that shewas upset. I was just worried that I lost the chance of getting this sexyaunty. I was repenting for all the mistake I did. Lots of things where wererunning in my mind. I was just cursing myself for all the mistakes I did. Iwanted to see what my queen was doing but was afraid if she is turning towardsme. I didn’t dare turn towards her. Don’t know what time I slept. Didn’t evenwake till morning. I was able to see little light in the window. I just thoughtits street light. No, it was already morning and I just turned and saw onlyRahul and rohan were there. Aunty had woke up. Then I just woke up and wentnear bathroom. She just came outside washing her face. She just smiled and Ialso smiled back. We didn’t speak anything. Then I came near uncle. He wasstill sleeping. Then I went to my house and did all the morning work. It was8:30. Came down and dropped kids to school and came back Took bath and was sitting idle for sometime. Iwas totally dull that day. Nothing was as usuall. It was 9:30 I came down. Straightawaywent near uncle and saw he was awake. He was feeling very better now. He wantedto walk for sometime. I just took him to walk for few minutes inside houseonly. Then I took him outside and then came back. I asked him if I had to takeleave. He told don’t want. He was feeling better. Then I helped him brush andwash his face. Then aunty came gave breakfast for both of us. We had breakfastand then gave him tablets and told him to sleep. He told he is not gettingsleep. I told him to sit for sometime and relax. We both sat together whileaunty was cleaning stuffs. Uncle was very much impressed about me and he wasvery emotional towards me. I just behaved like his brother. I was getting lateto office now. Aunty had already packed the lunch. Then just for name sake I justtold, “aunty please don’t take so much trouble for me. I feel very uncomfortable. “ uncle told “Raki, whatever you have done to us, we cannotrepay you. Please don’t tell that its trouble.”

Then I just took the box, and was taking out my bike. Aunty came near gate as if she wanted to close the gate. I was about to start the bike. Aunty came near me and spoke in a very low voice. “Raki, don’t be so dull. Past is past forget that and be with me as normally how you were. I am sorry for hurting you. I can understand your feelngs at your age. But try to avoid it raki. And please keep smiling. You taught me how to smile and now you are becoming dull. I cannot see that.”

I just told “Sure aunty”. I just smiled. I had kept my hand on the handle. She put her hand on my hand and pressed once. It was so caring and emotional. Then I just nodded my head saying I will move. She smiled and nodded her head

Same continued for few days. I slept next to her but I was not touching her. And even she was not saying anything. Then uncle was getting better in 10 days. I slept next to her for more than 8 days. But never saw her or touched again after the first day. I didn’t want to hurt my sweet queen. But had positive hopes that she will love me. And I wanted her love and then sex. Not just sex.

(Dear all, if you are trying to get any ladies, try to get them emotionally. This will give you more pleasure than just fucking them. Emotionally fucking someone is great than just fucking a lady. Then there wont be any difference in fucking lovers and prostitutes. There are many prostitutes to just fuck. But you wont get love and care. I just told my experience. Please don’t mind)

There was nothing much happening. Almost a year went. i had become like a family member in their house. Now uncle also was very healthy and everything started normal.

- Uncle leaving at 8:30

- Me going to aunty’s house for breakfast

- Helping her in cooking and cleaning

- Then having lunch

- Packing lunch for office

This became a routine daily. But I was just waiting when will the day come where I can sleep with this sexy aunty. There were no chances at all. I didn’t see any changes in aunty. Atleast a soft corner to give me her sexy body once in life time. No she didn’t do that. And even uncle would have not fucked her for many days. And how she is able to control sex? So many stuffs running in my mind. But nothing positive was happening in my life. I was just fucking few of my colleagues and my GFs. But I was just waiting to fuck this aunty. It was a challenge for me because I had fucked many aunties. They fell easily for me. But this aunty was very hard. That was a challenge. Getting these kind of aunties is really challenging and you will enjoy fucking. There is asaying in Kannada “Person who have patience,will get very good stuff in future.”I was just waiting eagerly.

As usually uncle came for walk one night. I was sitting near the corridor. Uncle came near me and spoke.

Uncle : Hi Raki, had dinner?

Me : Ya uncle, just not came from office. Had dinner there only

Uncle : Ok good.

Me : so how are you feeling now uncle.

Uncle : ya good raki. I really lost hopes in my life

Me : no uncle don’t ever think likethat.

Uncle : yes raki. There are lot of things to learn from you.

Me : nothing uncle. I am still a kid

Uncle : oh no who told you are a kid. Youare very intelligent and very gentleman

Me : oh thanks uncle

Uncle : Raki, I am sorry. I need one morefavour from you.

Me : oh come on uncle. Everyday I have breakfast, lunch in your house. You are helping me so much. I am ready to do anything for you uncle.

Uncle : Raki, I have to go to Mumbai and Delhi for few days. Don’t know how many days. In my office they are telling, it wil take 20 to 30 days. I am afraid to leave aunty and kids alone here.

Me : so what are you planning uncle?

Uncle : if you don’t mind can you take care of the house for few days untill I come.

Me : ohh uncle. It it my duty to do this. Am I not a family member?

Uncle : ya I know but still troublingothers

Me : why do you think me as other uncle. One day you only told I am like your brother

Uncle : thanks raki, I am really very thankful to you.

Me : no more thanks uncle. When areyou travelling uncle?

Uncle : next week. Saturday evening.

Me : ok no worries. You just gowithout tension. I will take care of the house

Uncle : ok raki. Will go now. Gud nite

Me : Gud nite uncle

Now my mind was thinking so many ideas. Uncle going out for30days. And I will be alone with aunty. I should utilize this opportunity. And Ishould miss anything now. But aunty is not even co-operating with me whatshould I do? I didn’t get sleep for long time. I just masturbated two timesthinking about the sensual erotic scene which can happen when uncle leaves. I wastired now and don’t know how I slept.

The day came when uncle was suppose to travel. It was Saturday evening. I went and got an auto. We all got into auto and went to the railway station. Dropped him. He got the train and aunty and kids and I came back home.It was already 9PM. I asked aunty what she is preparing for dinner. She told she will prepare something simple. I told don’t worry we will order outside. We order dinner and had and then Rahul and rohan slept in the room. I was waiting for aunty. She came from the room making her kids sleep. Then she smiled at me and went to bathroom to clean vessels. I just followed her. Now there was no one. Me and aunty. Waaaw. But still only thing missing was aunty’s love towards me. I just stood near aunty. As she cleaned the vessels I used to keep it in kitchen. It was around 10:30. I was not getting sleep. As it was Sunday, I just switched on TV. Aunty also was watching TV. And then she arranged the bed in the hall for me. I didn’t dare asked where she sleeps. I just kept quiet. Later after sometime she told she is sleepy and went inside room and I also told her good nite. And then started watching TV. I was thinking is she would have slept next to me. I was thinking I should bang her to nite. But I couldn’t do anything was cursing GOD for not helping me in getting her. But cant help. I just had to have patience.

Whole Sunday went just like that. I had to meet few friends. And then came in the evening. I just saw aunty was not there. Asked Rahul and rohan where is aunty. They told she is sleeping. I was wondering.usually ladies wont sleep in the evenings as its not good for house. Then I suddenly went to room. She was sleeping. I went near her. She was sweating. I just went near her and touched her forehead. It was very hot. I knew she had fever. Then I just woke her up and asked.

Me : Aunty, what happed

Aunty : nothing raki, feeling very tiredand feverish,

Me : ohh I think u have fever. Comelets go to doctor.

Aunty : no no I will take tablet everything will be alright

Me : ok wait just sleep I will be back

I just went to medical store and got few tablets. Just for temparory. came back home. She was still sleeping. It was 7:30. I asked her what she wants to eat. She told I am feeling like vomiting. Then I asked her if I can prepare some rasam. She told ok. I had learnt cooking from her by now. I prepared rice and rasam. And served her dinner. Then I served Rahul and rohan dinner. They usually sleep by 9. I also had So gave them dinner. Aunty had dinner. Even I had dinner along with them only. I just took all the plates and kept in sink. Took bed and bedsheet and arranged bed for Rahul and rohan outside in the hall. I told aunty to sleep in the room itself as it was cold outside and she had fever. Then I made kids to sleep and then came to aunty. She was till sleeping. I just took tablets and gave her. She took the tablets and slept around 10. I went to bathroom and cleaned all the vessels and kept in the kitchen.

I came back to room. Saw aunty was still sweating and she had fever. i covered the blanket and sat next to her. I didn’t sleep for sometime. It was around 12. She was asking for water. I just got up and boiledwater and got it to her. She just got up and sat on the bed. She saw me and smiled. She drank water and asked

Aunty : raki, you didn’t sleep?

Me : no aunty, you are not well and how can I sleep?

Aunty : thanks raki.you help us so much

Me : ohh aunty please. (I just brushed her hairs, just to make her feel I care for her.)

Aunty : (she smiled and kept seeing me)raki , you are so good. I am very happy to be with you. I feel so comfortable with you raki.

Me : now my sweet aunty should sleep.Take rest.

Aunty : raki, I am feeling little uncomfortable. Feeling like vomiting.

Me : mmm, drink come more water.

(she was about to getup and she started puking. I just kept held my hand and she vomited in my hand)

Immediately I went to bathroom and cleaned my hand and came with a towel and bowl. I washed her mouth and mouth. She was very tired. I toldher to sleep. I just came out with the bowl and towel and then cleaned my self and then came back. She was opening her yes. I told her to close her eyes andsleep. She closed her eyes. Now I took courage and then moved forward andkissed her forehead. She suddenly opened her eyes. I got scared. But she smiled and again closed her eyes. A drop of tear flowed from her eyes. I just wiped itand told don’t cry I am there.

She called me in very low voice and told “Raki, I like yous o much. Come here”. I just bent myself and she kissed me on my forehead and kissed me on my cheeks. I told to sleep and take rest.

I just got up switched off lights and then sat next to her. Itook the blanket and covered her fully. While pulling the blanket I could see her soft big milky boobs. They were inviting me to press but was afraid to do anything. I just coved her with blanket and then sat next to her. I saw the watch it was 1am. I just closed my eyes praying GOD. Atleast now get this aunty before uncle comes
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 12

I opened my eyes and saw the watch. It was 5:30. Got up from bed and saw my sweety. She was sleeping. I just went to bathroom and came back. Went to kitchen kept water to boil. And came out. Milk man had already kept the milk. Took the milk and boiled it. It was around 6AM. I kept water for kids so that they take bath and go to school. i just some breakfast. Don’t know what it was just prepared Upma, but it was good. My trainer was my aunty. So everythingwhat I prepared was very good. Aunty was awake now. But as kids were gettinglate I just told her to sleep for some more time will drop them to school and come. I dropped them and came back soon.

When I came back, I saw aunty was sitting on bed. Very tired.No glamour in face. Hairs where scattered and not combed. I was feeling verybad. I came near her.

Me : Aunty, brush now. Will give umilk. Have it.

Aunty : ok raki.

Me : (I got a bowl with hot water andan empty bowl). Take this brush and paste. Bush and spit in this bowl

Aunty : ohh raki, I will go to bathroom don’t worry.

Me : please aunty. Do as I say.

Aunty : ok as you order (both smiled)

She brushed the teeth and then I took a cloth and made itwet and wiped her face. Now she was looking little better. I went to kitchenand got milk. She had milk. She wanted to go to toilet I guess. She was aboutto get up. Then she was feeling very tired to walk. I knew she was going for toilet. I just went near her and held her shoulder. Made her stand. And then she kept her hand on my shoulder. Now this was the chance for me to hug her. I just took my left hand put it around her back and then kept my palm on her barewaist. Waaaaaaaaaw. It was so soft and she didn’t mind because she was ill. Andshe knew that I don’t have any bad intention. I took her till bathroom. She washolding wall and then moved inside and then closed the door. I was just imagining was she must be doing inside. Suddenly I could hear the Hissssssssssssound. I understood, a hot urine is passing from her heavenly hole. I was standing there for sometime. Then the door opened. She smiled and again she asked for support. I held her same way and then took her back to the bed. She was not sitting on bed. I got her breakfast.

Me : Aunty, have breakfast and thensleep.

Aunty : no no raki, feeling like vomiting.

Me : no you have to have other wise you wont get strength

Aunty : ok give I will eat.

Me : no today I will feed you.

Aunty : its ok raki, I can eat.

Me : I know you can eat. But I feellike feeding you.

Aunty : thanks raki, you care for me somuch dear.

Me : oh aunty, please don’t tell allthis. After all you are like my sister (was feeling very bad to tell this)

Aunty : thanks raki. Uncle never did thisin my life

Me : that’s fine. Now don’t think tomuch. Have this food now.

She was having breakfast. While having the breakfast when I was giving the breakfast by spoon she used to bend to take it in her mouth. As and when she bends, her pallu was dropping and I could see her cleavage from the blouse. The scene was so awesome. I was really feeling very nice. Wanted totouch that cleavage. But there were no chance of getting it. Pallu dropped every time and she adjusted it 2 3 times. Then later she left that as it is because it was irritating her. And also she would have understood that I don’t haveany bad intention. She finished her breaksfast. And as soon as she finished she took her pallu and covered those sexy milky boobs. I took a bowl, wiped her mouth and took towel and wiped it. Then gave her tablets and told her we will go to doctor. She told don’t want. But she was very tired. So I forced her to go to doctor. It was already 10AM. I wanted to go to office as well. Anyways I thoughtI will take leave today. I saw her hairs where scattered and was not lookinggood. I just got the comb and told her to sit properly. She asked why. I just removed the plot she had knitted in her hairs and then I started combing. She wasvery happy that I am doing all this. I just combed nicely and knitted the plotso very nicely (Priya, my gf had thought me how to comb and plot hairs forladies. She had also thought me how to wear saree as well. Will tell aboutpriya in my next story)

I asked her if she can sit on bike. She told she is feelingvery tired and it will be difficult to sit on bike. I went and got an auto. We bothsat inside and headed towards hospital. While going I saw she was very tiredand also feeling sleepy. she just saw me and and I nodded my head to ask what happened.She just nodded her head sidewards saying nothing and then kept her head on myshoulder. I felt very happy. I just took my hand and put around her back andput my hand on her shoulder. As soon as I put my hand on her shoulder, shemoved little more closer and put her right hand on my chest. Waaw this made meso happy. Usually wife will do this when she wants to be cared very much. I justfelt I am her husband now. I didn’t want this journey to end. Finally thehospital came. She had slept. I just woke her up and then paid auto and tookher to doctor.

Doctor told she must have compelte rest as she is having fever and cold. He gave some tablets and then we both came back. While coming back the same scene. Once we sat inside the auto she suddenly kept her head onmy shoulder and this time it was more closer and she hugged me tightly on mychest holding my shirt. I understood that she needs someone to care and thenkept my hand around her and pressed her shoulder once. She saw me just bylifting her head. I could see only her eyes. I smiled and she also smiled. And buriedher face in my chest.

We came back home and took her till the bed and made her sit. Got hot water and gave her tablets. Now I made her sleep. Took blanket andwas covering. Everytime I wanted to cover her by blanket her two milkymountains were troubling my dick. I just wanted to squeeze the. Was really going mad. They were so close but still I am not able to touch them. But anywaysI should take chance atleast this time. Just wanted to wait things to happen by itself. I covered her with blanket fully and told her to close the eyes. Now I just came near and kissed her forehead. She smiled and gave signal from her eyes telling to come close. I bent my self. And she plotted a sweet kiss on my forehead.

I just came outside and took my mobile. I dialed Raghu
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 13
Me : nothing Raghu. I am not well, not able to come to office
Raghu : oh god. Raki, Whats wrong with you?
Me : Nothing I have little fever. And I cannot come
Raghu : Raki please, you have to come today. Lots of work. You cannot take leave like this
Me : Raghu please today one day? I am really sick.
Raghu : mmm. Raki, try to avoid so many leaves, this will affect your aprisal.
Me : Ok Raghu, thanks, tomorrow will be there in office
Raghu : sure take rest
Me : bye raghu
Raghu : bye take care

As soon he kept the phone I just got relaxed. I was really worried how I can leave my sweetheart and go. Now it was 11:30. I went inside aunty’s house and saw my queen was sleeping. I just came out closed the door and came to house. Changed my dress to tshirt and shorts. Then immediately came down. Because I cannot leave my sweetheart alone. I went near her and saw she was sleeping. Didn’t want to disturb her. just sat next to her. she was sleeping like a small kid.
As she slept, I could see her boobs coved from blanket. But still they were so big I could see the mountain. She had closed her eyes. Her lips were so nice, very shaped but was dried today because she was not well. But her cheeks were so nice smooth. She had a very soft fair skin. I just took my palm and kept on her forehead to see if she had fever. I guess her fever was getting down. The temperature was coming down. I just brushed her hair once. She didn’t get up. then I knew because of tablets she would have got good sleep. I just came outside room. Then sat on sofa. Switched on TV. I was just waiting for my queen to get up, so that I can ask what she eats and prepare lunch. After few minutes I could hear some mourning sound. I guessed aunty was trying to wake up. I just went inside room and saw. She was trying to wake up. she stretched her hand and yawned once. As she was stretching her boobs were protruding font so much that I was just getting erected. She had a big yawn and then smiled seeing me. She was really feeling better now. As we went to doctor he gave one injection which really made her fever go soon. She wake and sat resting on bed. I just went next to her and sat. she smiled again. But she was tired. As soon I sat she put her head on my shoulder. Waaaw I cant imagine how the scene was. She was really in need of someone who cares for her. and I feel she felt that in me. I just took my hand and put around her so that she can come still closer. It was so romantic. Since had fever and had covered the blanket and was sweating, she was little smelling bad because of body odour. But I couldn’t tell that. Even she had felt that. As she used to take bath daily, she had not taken bath for two days, she was feeling very uncomfortable I guess. She spoke to me

Aunty : Raki
Me : mmm, aunty
Aunty : I am feeling very tired.
Me : then sleep aunty.
Aunty : I am not getting sleep. Feeling very uncomfortable.
Me : ok do one thing. If you keep sleeping like this you feel still sick. Get up and then walk for sometime. Come I will help you
Aunty : no sit for sometime like this. I am feeling very nice.
Me : ok then do one thing get up and walk for sometime and then you can sit like this till evening.
Aunty : no dear. Please don’t tell me to get up. For the first time I got chance to sleep like this
Me : ok aunty, sleep till u are happy. But I can give my chest to you forever.
Aunty : raki, you are so nice dear. I really feel very comfortable now a days
Me : aunty, I care for you so much.
Aunty : raki, I am feeling very sticky sticky because of this sweat
Me : mmm you didn’t take bath for two days right. That is why
Aunty : yes raki.
Me : mmm aunty do one thing, take hot bath. You will feel fresh.
Aunty : yes raki, you are right. Let me keep water to heat then will take bath
Me : no no. you just sleep I will keep water to heat.
Aunty : thank you so much raki.
Me : why do you tell thanks aunty. Afterall I am like your brother.
Aunty : ya correct.
Me : ok wait I will keep water to heat and then come. Ok aunty?
Aunty : ok dear. (she just saw me and winked her eyes and then kept her head on bed)

I just went to bathroom, took the heater and put the water for heat. Came back to her and sat next to her. but this time she didn’t sleep on my chest. Rather she sat opposite to me.

Aunty : (she was looking dull)
Me : what happened aunty? Why are u so dull?
Aunty : nothing raki. How much you care for us
Me : its my duty aunty. Please don’t ever think that this is help
Aunty : Raki, many times I got fever, uncle never did this to me. He is so careless. Always I only used to do all the work even if I had fever.
Me : now don’t think all those and make yourself still stressed mentally. Enjoy life.dont think too much
Aunty : mmmmm ok my dear brother. Ok ok (gave a sweet smile)
Me : aunty I think water is heat now.
Aunty : yes I will go and take bath soon and come
Me : hey aunty you are tired. Shall I help you in taking bath (just smiled)
Aunty : hey stupid, keep quiet. What are you speaking
Me : hey aunty just kidding. You only told I am like your brother.
Aunty : mmm ok ok. I can understsand. No help needed. I can manage myself
Me : ok aunty sorry I didn’t mean to hurt you.
Aunty : don’t take it seriously dear.
Me : mmmm aunty if I ask something wont you feel bad
Aunty : no raki, ask. You can ask me anything
Me : did uncle gave u bath anytime? I am sorry if its too pesonal
Aunty : don’t ask all those things.
Me : ok sorry aunty I know its too pesonal
Aunty : its not about that raki. He never likes me as a wife. Even I like all those things, loving caring. But he is not like that
Me : ok sorry. Don’t you feel that he should feed you, give bath like a kid and help in cooking all these?
Aunty : yes it will be so good if husband does, but what to do. My fate
Me : aunty I have heared that ladies like if husband puts oil and do massage and then give bath
Aunty : yes raki, some of my friends tell that their husband does this but I am not so lucky.
Me : you can ask him no?
Aunty : when we got married I asked two times. I got scolding telling that whether I don’t have shame.
Me : ohh. Aunty I am sorry to ask all this.
Aunty : that’s fine dear. Even I feel little relaxed when sharing all this
Me : aunty, if I tell something wont you feel bad.
Aunty : not at all raki. You are really good person.
Me : mmm thanks aunty
Aunty : I am still repenting for that day I hurt you
Me : that’s fine aunty. I forgot that. I swear I don’t have any bad intention on you
Aunty : I know that raki. That is why even I am so open and speak to you so frankly. You wanted to ask something. Ask me
Me : mmm aunty if you don’t mind, whenever you feel like having massage with oil, and then if you feeling someon wants to give bath to you, please ask me. Swear I will help you. And also please don’t think I am telling you in bad intention. You can cover most of your body, i will assure you i wont missbehave. my intention is you should also have that experience.
Aunty : raki, please don’t ask all those dear. I know how much you like me. And if someone comes to know that we do allthis, what will happen to me and my kids. And first of all uncle is not understandable.
Me : I am sorry to hurt you aunty.
Aunty : hey raki, no no please. Don’t feel bad.
Me : you are so good aunty. So homely and you are so loyal to uncle.
Aunty : yes dear I am a indian lady, I cannot cheat my hubby.
Me : aunty if same thing would have happen to some other lady they would have left uncle and would have liked someone else
Aunty : I don’t know. But still we are indian ladies, cannot do that.
Me : ok ok now get up and take bath
Aunty : sure
Me : but aunty one more thing
Aunty : what is that my dear
Me : can you wear that, orange saree the day you wore da day I did pooja at home?
Aunty : which orange saree?
Me : that semi transparent one, bright orange with small white dots?
Aunty : ohh ok sure dear, you want to see me in that dress?
Me : mmmm, you look like a model in that.
Aunty : mm sure then, I will wear that saree only
Me : waaaaaaaw, thank you so much aunty.
Aunty : mmm now shall I go and take bath if you give persmission
Me : sure madam.

We both went to room and then she opened the cupboard. She started looking for that saree. Yes it was there, put in hanger. She had habit of keeping house clean and she loves arranging things in a very neat way. Her saree was put in hanger. I could see her blouse also in that hanger. And also she had habit of keeping the matching bra and panties, in the same hanger. I could see her bra and panty for that saree kept in the hanger. She took the hanger and held in hand. Saw me and asked “Is this the one rake?. “ . I replied “yes aunty this is the one.”. she saw me and smiled and then went to take bath.
She went near the bathroom turned towards me and smiled. I just waved my hand saying bye. She went inside and closed the door. I was just standing there. In few seconds the door opened. I was wondering if she had forgot something. she just opened the door little and showed her face. Before I asked what happened, she just waved my hand to say bye. I also waved my hand and told bye. But before she close the door, I just made gesture that “Shall I also come inside”. She put her tounge outside, to tease me and then nodded her head to say “Stay where you are”. Again she smiled and closed the door.

I was just watching there only. I could hear the water splashing sounds everynow and then. I could feel that she was taking water in the mug and pouring on her head. I seriously felt so jealsouly on that water. It was so lucky the water was flowing all her body. but I didn’t had that chance. I didn’t move from there. After few minutes, the door belt opened. I was eager to see how my queen looks. As she opened the door, she smiled at me. Now she was looking so fresh. She had tied her hairs with towel. She had just covered her body with saree rolled. She had wore properly. She straight away walked to the room. As she walked water droplets fell on the floor and while she was going, the water in her leg made wet on the floor for each and every steps she put on ground. She hurriedly went inside the room. As soon she covered the door. I just started walking on the wet steps she had put. It was so nice to keep the steps one by one. Without my notice I had gone near the door only. I seriously didn’t know that I had come near the door. As soon as I saw the door I rushed towards the kitchen, because she must not feel that I am watching her changing dress.

Now my queen came outside. She had worn the semi transparent saree which I had asked for. She was look gorgeous. As the saree was semi transparent, her blouse and cleavage was clearly visible. But she had worn just like other normal saree. I just wanted her to wear in a sexy way, where her navel is visible, and wear the saree just few sentimeters above her pussy put the pallu such a way that one boob is out the pallu. But she had worn like a typical indian aunty. She came near me and asked
Aunty : How I look raki?
Me : you look like gorgeouls model aunty?
Aunty : mmm, don’t lie raki
Me : swear you look very nice.
Aunty : thanks raki, r u happy now?
Me : yes aunty thanks, but still the sare should have been wore like a model.
Aunty : I didn’t understsand
Me : aunty the sare you are wearing is not matching for the style you have worn.
Aunty : mmm how should I have worn dear?
Me : if you allow me, sure I can help you in arranging the saree
Aunty : oh oh you know how to wear saree also?
Me : that is so simple aunty. Its just by seeing my collegues, aunties wearing
Aunty : mmm you are very intelligent
Me : ok now will u allow, I will show how a model will wear a saree?
Aunty : sure dear, why not. Let me also see how they wear.

I just came near her first. I didn’t know from where to start. Then I decided to start from waist, because sarees are started from there only. I was little shivering. But didn’t want to miss this chance. I just took my hand and kept on her waist. Just pulled the petticoat thread little down so that the saree is worn below navel and few centimeters above, pussy. I removed the plaits tugged inside the waist. Again I rearranged and then put it and put it inside her petticoat thread. While doing this, I could feel her sexy stomach. It was so smooth. While putting that plaits in side her stomach, I could feel she was feeling very uncomfortable, may be she was feeling wet. She just smiled and saw her eyes were half closed. This was the indication of getting tempted.

Then once the waist part was over, I just came to pallu. Removed the pallu from her shoulder. God as soon as I removed the pallu I could see her big mountains very close. I just removed double layer and then put only one layer. I just took the pallu and kept on her shoulder, Now her boobs were so clearly visible. Only one boob was covering with pallu, the other one was outside the pallu inviting me to suck milk. Now made her turn back and then adjust her blouse also there so that her bra hooks are inside the blouse. I wanted something more. I made her turn towards me. I just asked I need to do one more thing. She asked what is that. I told I need to adjust blouse infont and I cannot tell u wall I do. She told ok continue. I just pulled her blouse from bottom and adjusted near boobs so that I can see her cleavage very clearly. While doing this I was touching her boobs slightly. I could feel she was enjoying it. But still I didn’t want to take chance like I did last time. After doing all this she went near the mirror to check how she looks. She was surprised.

Aunty : Raki, is this me?
Me : why do doubt aunty? Pinch yourself and see
Aunty : (she just pinched herself) mmm its real. God I look so cute. Raki, you are really great dear. Your wife is very lucky. You know how to take care of a wife and how to keep her happy also
Me : ya I know how to take care of wife. No idea whose wives
Aunty : (she smiled and gave a pat on my back) you idiot. I was talking about your wife dear
Me : mmm ok lets see. Its still long way to go

Usually ladies, check their chest and their ass to see how they look. She turned behind and checked her back and ass to see how it looks. She saw me and smiled. I told everything looks good. She understood what I meant.
It was already 2pm. We didn’t know only. We had even prepared lunch. She hurriedly went to kitchen and then I helped her in cutting vegetable and prepared food soon. I actually wanted to hug her from behind. and to lot of kinky stuffs. But she was hurring so much I was not able to do anything. But whenever I get chance I used to hold her waist and stand. When she was standing and cooking, I just stood next to her and put my hand around her waist and kept my hand just on her ass. Not fully rested. Just kept there. She took her right hand and took my hand kept on her waist and pressed my palm. I understood she also likes to hug me. I just kept my hand on her waist and didn’t remove until the lunch was prepared. I was just caressing her waist only. I didn’t dare to massage her back. But now the lunch was ready and she ordered me to have lunch soon as kids where about to come to house. It was 3:15 we finished the lunch soon. Once we both finshed the lunch she went and cleaned the vessels. I told not to do as she was not well. She didn’t listen to me. She told its getting late to get kids. I told ok and then started to go and went near the door.

She called me
Aunty : Raki
Me : what happened aunty?
Aunty : come here
Me : what happened? You need anything?
Aunty : Yes, I need something
Me : tell me soon I am getting late
Aunty : (she was holding cleaning brush and both the hands were soap) Hug me
Me : what?
Aunty : I told hug me
Me : what are you saying aunty?
Aunty : Please hug me dear once
Me : (I just came close to her, took my hands and put around her back and held her softly.)
She kept her hands on my shoulder as her hands were soap. She came close to my face, and kissed my cheeks. “Raki, I like you so much dear.” She just gave a sweet smile

“Aunty, even I like you so much” I also gave a sweet kiss on her cheeks.
“Ok now its getting late raki” she was about to come out of the hug

I just held her tightly and asked “Aunty, can I have one kiss on lips please”
She saw me and tried to push me “no no enough this is too much for you. Now go and get the kids”

I was disappointed but still cant help. Just had to wait. But there were lots of chances of getting her now as she is in need of someone. And that someone was me.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 14
I went to school and got the kids. They went very happily to house as I had got them chocolates. Anyways I was very happy too because aunty was very close with me. And also she asked me to hug. So almost the line was getting cleared. Now I just had to have patience, because I didn’t want to spoil anything. Along with the kids I also entered the house. Aunty was just arranging the clothes in the bedroom as she had not cleaned anything from last two days. Kids went and washed their faces and then after sometime they went to tuition in the evening as usual. They to go tuition by 4:30 and come back by 6:30.
I was sitting on the sofa. Aunty came with tea and gave me. Don’t know what happened to her. she was not speaking to me. May be because of the incident happened in the afternoon she might have felt little shy. I told her to sit. She sat on the other side and sipping tea.

Me : Aunty….
Aunty : mmmm
Me : what happened you are so silent?
Aunty : Nothing Raki, just simply
Me : tell me na please. I am your friend right
Aunty : hey raki, nothing like that. Just I was little tired of this fever.
Me : aunty, I know you very well. I understand you
Aunty : mmmm, I know raki, you care for me so much.
Me : then tell please
Aunty : Raki, don’t know why, I feel so happy now a days.
Me : be happy aunty, why are you worried?
Aunty : after I got married, in just few days, I forgot what is happiness. After you came to the house only I am smiling, speaking so much.
Me : mmm, can you forget the past and think about the future?
Aunty : yes raki, you are right. Keep thinking about the past and waste time. What is the use
Me : mmm that’s like a good girl. Smile now
Aunty : (gave a sweet smile) Raki, if I am with you I don’t know how time goes, and also you are so nice, caring.
Me : mmm don’t keep praising me aunty. I will climb on top of a tree
Aunty : you climb anywhere dear. But u are really good.
Me : Even you aunty. You are so good. Don’t know why you married uncle. I am sorry I know its very personal.
Aunty : its ok. It’s the fact right. Cant help. Its my fate
Me : mmm but why did u marry him? You didn’t had anyoption?
Aunty : its not like that. See I came from very orthodox family. My parents are very good and I just wanted to be very good to them
Me : so why did u agree to this uncle
Aunty : he is actually my fathers relative. His parents saw me in a marriage and then liked me. They spoke to my parents and they were very happy. Since it was known person family, dad wanted to get marrried to that guy only.
Me : mmmm, and you agreed like a bakra
Aunty : see raki, who will know what will happen in the future.
Me : ya that is also true aunty.
Aunty : then all agreed. No one bothered to ask me. Even I had to agree.
Me : and you fell into the well.
Aunty : hey keep quiet.
Me : aunty can I ask you something if you don’t mind?
Aunty : sure raki, ask anything. You have that freedom.
Me : waaaw then can you give me what I asked in the afternoon?
Aunty : you naughty. I will never give that. Don’t ever think that in your dream also.
Me : mmmm, see just now you told I have freedom to ask anything.
Aunty : I told you have freedom to ask, but I didn’t tell I will give whatever you ask right (laughed loudly)
Me : You are very clever aunty.
Aunty : all because of you dear
Me : ohh comeon
Aunty : ok forget that, tell me you wanted to ask something
Me : that is what I asked you right . You told you wont give
Aunty : hey stopped that now. Ask me what you wanted to ask
Me : mmm, ok nothing. Just wanted to ask you did u had any boyfriend?
Aunty : no raki. I told you I am from an orthodox family. And I didn’t want to cheat my parents. I always wanted to keep my parents happy and not to give any harm
Me : waaaw. Really great. So you didn’t like any boys in your life
Aunty : NO raki. I never liked anyone. And never felt I should like anyother boys
Me : don’t like aunty . That you didn’t like anyone
Aunty : why should I lie to you raki, I never liked anyone
Me : you didn’t like me?
Aunty : ohh stupid (smiled sweetly). Sorry yes I liked you dear
Me : and what about uncle?
Aunty : mmm I liked him also
Me : really?
Aunty : what do you think dear?
Me : I don’t know
Aunty : shall I tell you one thing?
Me : sure aunty, tell watever you feel like
Aunty : when unlce came to see me, I didn’t even like him. He was looking so aged. My friends told me not to agree. But I was afraid to tell this to my parents. But still I told mom about this. She told not even think of telling this infront of dad. I got scared and kept quiet
Me : see aunty, because of that mistake today you have to suffer.
Aunty : I know dear, but I was helpless
Me : ok forget now happened is happened. Past is past. Now nothing can be changed
Aunty : that is why I like you so much raki, you will be always happy and keep everyone happy
Me : if we are like that everything will be happy and everything will be good. And you will get good things
Aunty : mmmm, so what good things you have got raki?
Me : many things.
Aunty : can I ask this naughty boy what all good things he got?
Me : sure my sweet aunty you can ask anything
Aunty : mmm tell me tell me what all good things you got?
Me : mmm, first a good house.
Aunty : ohh gud then
Me : a sweet and beautiful friend
Aunty : ohh gud who is he?
Me : hey aunty how can a boy be beautiful/
Aunty : oh oh so you got a girl?
Me : yes very sweet girl
Aunty : mm what is her name? can I ask?
Me : sure her name is Rashmi
Aunty : ohhh same my name only. Gud what is she doing?
Me : she is married and have two kids.
Aunty : hey have you gone mad?
Me : why aunty?
Aunty : you have a firendship with a married lady?
Me : whats wrong with that?
Aunty : ok forget where does she stay?
Me : ohh aunty. You are so budhu. She is sitting next to me only. And that is you only.
Aunty : ohh god. Mmm you and your talks.
Me : upset on me aunty?
Aunty : no dear. I like the way you talk
Me : mmmm. Thnk you
Aunty : ok then what else good things you got?
Me : then I got good friendship with you
Aunty : ok same here raki
Me : and then I got some sweet sweet kisses from your sweet lips
Aunty : mmmmm you are becoming bad raki (smiled)
Me : mmmm ok my gud aunty. I wont become bad
Aunty : ohh raki, you become so serious soon
Me : hey no aunty. Just told

We both finished the tea. She took my glass and went near sink and then kept it there and went to kitchen. It was around 5:15. I still had 1.15 hours of free time until kids come back. We both were alone. But don’t know what was stopping me to proceed to romance. I seriously didn’t want to miss any opportunity. I was controlling myself so much that I cannot tell how difficult it was. I was just sitting there only. She came back and sat in the same place.
Aunty : what happened raki?
Me : nothng aunty, was just seeing you
Aunty : mm, from morning you are seeing me. Now what is new
Me : you look so cute aunty.
Aunty : ohh enof enof. I am old now. I am any aunty. Not a girl
Me : that is the speciality of you and other girls.
Aunty : what is that?
Me : even though they are girls, they still look cute by makeup, but you look so beautiful by natural
Aunty : mmm. Thanks raki.
Me : aunty…..
Aunty : what raki?
Me : nothing just feel like seeing you always
Aunty : is it?
Me : yes aunty.
Aunty : raki, shall I tell you one thing?
Me : sure tell me aunty. Why do u have this formalities
Aunty : sometimes I really feel that I did mistake marrying uncle
Me : not sometimes aunty, if I was you I would have rejected him then and there
Aunty : mmm. But you know raki, I was just thinking if I would have married you other than this uncle how nice it would have been
Me : what are you tellign aunty?
Aunty : yes raki, I was feeling that you are so caring, so jovial, so understanding not every boys have this qualities dear.
Me : mmmm, then come lets get married now
Aunty : hey keep quiet, for you always joke
Me : I am not joking aunty. I am serious
Aunty : what is you told is serious? Keep quiet.
Me : ok forget that aunty. Atleast you felt that I should be your husband that is more than enof for me.
Aunty : why god is like this raki?
Me : what did god to aunty?
Aunty : he should have made you born 5 6 years early than I born and got you married to me
Me : ohh aunty. See don’t blame god for that. Just imagine, now also we both are together right?
Aunty : yes raki I understood what you are telling. Yes somehow we both are together now.
Me : mmm that is what I always tell. Be happy always, everything will be good.
Aunty : you are right my sweet friend.
Me : mmm because of this can I get one sweet kiss?
Aunty : mmm always kiss kiss kiss, do you think I have kiss factory opened here?
Me : yes, your sweet lips can manufacture anynumber of kisses aunty
Aunty : you are becoming bad day by day will tell your parents wait
Me : ohh is it? Ok tell I will also tell that I became bad because of this aunty's beauty and her kisses
Aunty : mmm blackmailing me dear?
Me : hey aunty, how can I do that, was just kidding
Aunty : (she got up and came near me, bent towards my face) raki…
Me : mmm what happened aunty?

Before I speak anything she kissed me on cheeks and stood straight. I was very happy. But really wanted a kiss on my lips. But she was not giving at all. I just showed my fingers on my lips asking her one kiss on lips. She nodded her 2 3 times to tell me that she wont give. I just smiled and made my face as if I am pleading her for lips to lips kiss. She didn’t agree.
“Not even in dreams you think about that dear. I told you many times.” She just told me.

Me : No problem at all my sweet aunty. Whatever you gave itself is something a god given gift forme
Aunty : hey raki, sorry I always hurt you right?
Me : not at all aunty. I am so happy that you are coming so close tome.
Aunty : what to do dear, you are pulling me so much from heart
Me : what do you mean aunty? I didn’t do anything
Aunty : you didn’t do anything, but your heart is pulling me so much
Me : as if you are not doing anything to me
Aunty : what did I do raki?
Me : you are also pulling me so much
Aunty : ohh what I do dear?
Me : your beauty, your smile, your style
Aunty : you like me so much dear?
Me : swear I like you so much aunty, you are so cute, innocent, beautiful…….. And
Aunty : and ?
Me : ok forget you get upset
Aunty : no no tell. I wont get angry on you dear. You are something special to me
Me : you are so hot also aunty.
Aunty : (hit me on my head) stupid. (and pinched my cheeks) you are really becoming very bad
Me : and you are responsible for that my sweet aunty
Aunty : mmmm.

It was already, 6 now. I was counting each and every minute. As next day I had to go to office and i wouldn’t get time to be with her alone like this. Was just not able to control. She walked to the kitchen. While walking I could see her ass juggling. She had worn my favourite orange saree. And I was going mad to see that beauty in transparent saree and also the way I made her wear the saree. She went to kitchen and was doing something faceing the stove. I just followed her slowly. I entered the kitchen. Stood just behind her. she saw me and smiled. As she was smiling, I took lots of courage and I just took my hand and kept on her ass very boldly and “what are you doing aunty”. she replied “will prepare dinner dear. Before kids come” as she was speaking she took her right hand and kept on my hand and pulled it and kept it on her waist. I felt she liked me hugging her on waist than on her ass. She was me and again smiled and I also smiled back.
Me : (we both kept seeing each other) aunty….
Aunty : mmmm dear
Me : nothing aunty
Aunty : what are you seeing?
Me : your eyes
Aunty : what there in my eyes dear?
Me : they look so beautiful, and your lips, which gives a sweet smile and your long nose.
Aunty : raki….
Me : what aunty?
Aunty : (she turned towards me, while my hand is still on her waist) I seriously feeling I missed you for so many days
Me : even me aunty. But I feel atleast now we met
Aunty : yes raki.

She kept her both the hands on my shoulder, and kept her head on my shoulder and whispred.

Aunty : Raki…..
Me : (even I whispred in a very low voice) what aunty?
Aunty : I like you so much dear
Me : even I like you so much sweetheart
Aunty : don’t ever leave me and go
Me : sure (I just took my hand and kept on her bare back on her blouse and caressed)
Aunty : its feels so nice to be with you dear
Me : aunty even I feel so nice to be with you

She took her both the hands and hugged me tightly now and buried her face in my chest. As she hugged me tightly I just planted a kiss on her bare shoulder. As I was caressing her back I could feel that bra hook. It was so nice to touch that hook. I was feeling I should open that hook and free those milky boobs outside. And she was hugging me and she also started caressing my back. Her hug was so caring but my hug was so sensual and I had intention of sex. I slowly started moving my hand towards her ass. This time there was no restrictions. I had my hand on her right ass bun. was just massaging on that for few seconds, then I slowly started moving towards her other ass bun. I crossed the ass crack. Waaw it was so nice while passing my hands on her ass crack. Guys just try this and see, with full emotional, sensual touch. You will feel as if some current is passing inside you. I was just doing that for many times. I was really going mad. I just lifted my head from one side to other side and planted a kiss there as well.
She also just lifted her head and then kissed my neck. And she was very emotionally sleeping on my chest again. I kept pressing her shoulders and caressing her ass and her bare back.
She again lifted her head and started speaking
Aunty : Raki…..
Me : yes aunty
Aunty : are we doing something wrong?
Me : why do you thing like that?
Aunty : this is wrong na?
Me : what is wrong?
Aunty : that what we are doing?
Me : not at all.
Aunty : but still I am married and being with other person like this. This is wrong only no?
Me : did u like uncle from heart?
Aunty : no dear never
Me : then who will this be wrong?
Aunty : but still I am married correct?
Me : you are right. But still it will be wrong if you are cheating someone who is really in love with you and then who is very good and caring for you
Aunty : so you mean to tell that we are not doing anything wrong?
Me : as per me we are not doing anything wrong
Aunty : but I am afraid dear. If someone comes to know about us?
Me : why will anyone no sweetheart. See do you trust me?
Aunty : I trust you so much. That is why I am so close to you
Me : then why are you so worried aunty. Now please don’t keep thinking so many things and be upset in life again
Aunty : sure raki (kissed my chest)
Me : see aunty we have only life and before we die we need to be very happy and enjoy how much ever we can.
Aunty : yes raki, you are right
Me : just imagine, day by day we become old and then we wont have time to enjoy once we become old
Aunty : yes my sweet dear. You are right
She just lifted her head and then again came near my ears and told
“RAKI I LOVE YOU”
I was so happy and was not able to say anything. I also told “AUNTY I TOOOU SO LOVE YOU SO MUCH”
She saw me and smiled and “I LOVE YOU SO MUCH”. I just saw her and signalled her to kiss my lips. This time instead of saying “don’t ever think in dreams also” she just nodded her head with a naughty smile as if she wont give a kiss. As she was hugging me she just got her both the hands and held my hairs and tried pulling my face towards her. now slowly she got her lips near mine. She closed her eyes but I just didn’t want to miss that scene. My hands were resting on her bare back. Just few centimeters between her lips and mine. She was breathing had. I could feel her hot hair blowing on my face, I could smell her mouth, I just thought I got the kiss which I dreamt since I came to house. Almost close and few millimetres only, suddenly there was a voice “Ammmmmaaaaaaaaaaa…….”. shit kids had come from tuition. She suddenly removed the hands from the head and pushed me far and ran to the hall… both the kids came and hugged her. and she kissed the kids. The sweet kiss which was meant for me was taken by those kids. Lucky kids. Then slowly I came from kitchen and saw her with disappointment. She also saw me and made her face to say sorry. I just nodded my head to make her feel that I am not upset and then showed my finger on my forehead to mention her that its my fate.
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 15
I was cursing my fate for missing such a great opportunity. We cannot judge ladies. Once they will be interested and then again they will be not interested. Now I was worried if I will get the chance again. I just slowly sat on sofa and just bent my head and kept both the hands on my head and was just thinking how I missed that opportunity. I just got up and stepped outside. Aunty didn’t say anything. She was busy with the kids. And I came outside and stood near the gate. As I was just about take my bike and go somewhere my mobile rang. I took the mobile and saw it was Raghu.

Me : Hello Raghu, tell me
Raghu : Hi buddy how are u?
Me : I am feeling good raghu. Tell me what for you called?
Raghu : just called to ask about your health
Me : ya I am feeling good.
Raghu : so you can come tomroow right?
Me : yes I can.
Raghu : ok do one thing, there is a report which has to go very urgent and Shreya is on leave. So you have to work on that
Me : ohh is it. Ok will do it no probs
Raghu : You have to be in office by 9AM raki.
Me : ohhh raghu, so early
Raghu : sorry raki, cant help. Please I will arrange for the cab. Be on time please
Me : ok raghu.
Raghu : bye dude take care
Me : bye Raghu
What the hell was hell was happening. I just not missed an opportunity of kissing those sweet juicy lips. Now he is calling me at 9AM. I can’t be with my sweetheart all. Anyways I was just cursing my fate again. Now I lost mood to go outside also. I just went to my house and sat in front of system and started playing games.
At around 8:30 Rahul came and told that mom was calling for dinner. I just shut down the system and went to have dinner. I was very dull. Aunty was watching me. She understood why I was dull. We both knew how we missed that chance. As kids where there we were not able to speak anything and they could tell whatever we speak to uncle once he is back. We didn’t want to take chance. Aunty smiled at me just to cheer up. I also smiled saying its ok. We all had dinner. It was around 9PM. Kids didn’t sleep yet. Aunty was washing vessels. I wanted to go and hug her tightly. But these stupid kids didn’t sleep only. They were playing and shouting. I understood that today was really a bad day and I didn’t any chance of getting even a touch by aunty. Then I decided to go and sleep. I just told kids good night and then said bye to aunty. “Good night Rahul, Good night rohan. Aunty I will go and sleep. And aunty tomorrow I am going at 8:30only. I will drop kids and then go to office like that only as I have urgent work.”

Aunty replied “Oh is it. Ok raki, go and sleep then. You have to get up early.”
I expected that she will tell me to sleep here only. But I didn’t dare to ask also. I just left the place. As soon I went outside. I heard the door close. It was so hurting. It was so disappointing. I went to room and slept. Didn’t want to think anything. For sometime, I didn’t get sleep. But was thinking if aunty will come to room at midnight after kids sleep. I just kept the door opened, just thinking if aunty comes.
It was around 1am I guess, I could hear someone coming from the steps. I could hear anklet sound coming closer. Now the sound became very clear. Now the sound started coming inside the door. Now it was coming so very close towards my bed. The sound just stopped. i knew aunty will surely come as she also wanted a male and don’t now since how many days she didn’t taste a male. It was aunty who was standing next to me. She bent and kissed on my forehead and then on my cheeks and then slowly dropped her pallu on my chest and started kissing me on my lips and then she became so wild. She was kissing my lips like a bitch and passing on saliva like water and sucking my tounge. I lost the control and then dragged on me. She was sleeping on my chest with her boobs pressing on me. I just started massaging her back and reach her ass. I was so nervous, I just wanted to touch those bare ass buns. I started pulling her saree up and successfully pulled her saree above her ass and started pressing it. She was still kissing my lips and doing nothing. Now she started licking my cheeks, neck and then she gotup and took my hand and put inside my pant and signalled me to take out the dick. I did as I said and she took my hand and put on my dick and signalled me to start masterbating. I started doing it. I could feel that I cummed so vigoursly. I really leaked so much of sperms. As soon as the sprems splashed from my dick, I got tired and opened my eyes.
What was that? There is no one in the room. Where is aunty? I just suddenly got up from the bed. I had removed my pant down and my dick was outside dangling. I looked throught the house for aunty. No where she was visible. I got up and put my dick inside and then moved towards door. It was closed as it was when I slept. God, what a stupid thing. It was a dream. I really felt very bad for the fate I had that day. But I was feeling the dream will come soon. Again I just went to toilet and slept.
I opened my eyes. It was already 7:30am. Got up soon and then staright away went to bathroom, and took bath soon as I was supposed to go to office by 8:30.
I came rushing to auntys house. She was there in the kitchen doing something. she saw me and smiled. And then reminded me that I had to go by 8:30. She gave me breakfast. She was so normal that as if nothing had happened between us.
I had breakfast, and asked kids to come along with me and I told aunty that I will drop them in the cab on the way. My cab driver was horning. We three started going towards the cab. But suddenly aunty called me and told to take my lunch. She had prepared lunch also for me. Waaaw she was so caring and after all she was my wife now.
Now I got into cab and waved my hand towards her. she smiled and told bye.
I was just thinking if in case I had to go by 11:30, I could have seriously kissed her. but my fate I had to go to office by 8:30. I dropped the kids and headed towards office. I reached by 9AM. As soon as I entered the office, there were lots for work assigned to me. I was not at all interested to work that day. Somehow I manage to finish the work Raghu had assigned. It was 1:30. I thought of having lunch. I just took the box and went to have lunch. I just opened the zip of the box. I saw some paper. I just thought it might be tissue paper. But I just took in my hand and saw it was some whitepaper. I just opened it and saw. It was written something. I just unfolded the whole sheet now and saw.
It was letter given by Aunty. I just glanced it before reading it thoroughly. In the begginging it read “My sweetheart Raki…………” and many things and I could see in the end “with sweet kises Yours loving for ever Rashmi”
Then I suddenly folded it and kept it inside my pocket and had lunch. As many where there in the cafeteria, I didn’t want to read it. I quickly had lunch and kept my box at desk and then quickly went to toilet and closed the door and took the letter and started reading….

Hope comments may flow for the story, keep waiting for to know what rashmi had written.
Like Reply
Super bro
Continue
Like Reply
Love & Romance with Owner Aunty-Part 16
Then I suddenly folded it and kept it inside my pocket and had lunch. As many where there in the cafeteria, I didn’t want to read it. I quickly had lunch and kept my box at desk and then quickly went to toilet and closed the door and took the letter and started reading….
(The letter written by Rashmi is in kannada – my mother toungue. I have just translated exactly to English)
“My sweetheart Raki,

In my life this is the first letter I am writing to any boy. Please don’t mind if I have written anything wrong or if anything is hurting you.
First of all I should thank you for coming to our house and then coming in my life. I had never expected that I can be so happy in my life. After getting married, I had almost thought my life is over. It had been many years I had spoken to people properly and enjoyed. It was because of my kids I am still alive. Sorry I am telling all my feelings to you. Don’t know why I feel so comfortable being with you and speak to you so openly. Its because of your kind heart and understanding I think. But I know I have hurt you so much many times. Still you care for me and my family. I really beg sorry for whatever I did for you. Now I am realising how much you really care for me and my family.
Raki, I have never written any letters like this. And I seriously don’t know what all girls write to a boy. I just felt like writing this letter so that I can share my inner feelings.
After you left I went to sleep. Seriously I didn’t get sleep for long time. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to see you. I wanted to hug you. I wanted to kiss you. I just thought of coming to your room. I came till the my house door. But didn’t had guts to come to your room. And also what if kids see me going to your room. So again I went back. Didn’t know what to do. So I just wrote this letter.
Raki, I have started liking you from heart. I don’t know what has happened to me. All these days I never had any intention of loving you. But don’t know what has happened to me, I am not able to be without seeing you, without speaking to you. You have filled in my heart so much. I love you so much raki. The way you care for me, help me, hug me, kiss me all this I expected from my husband. But not even one day he did this to me. Forget helping he always tortured me so much that I am scared of him always. You are so good and I fell for your caring behaviour dear.
Raki, I don’t know whether its write or wrong. But please don’t leave me for any cast. In my life I have loved someone first time and truly and hope you will be with me forever. And please don’t be afraid that I will trouble your personal life. You can marry someone or love someother girl, I will never spoil your life. And also I am not forcing you to love me. I just felt I should tell you as you can understand my feelings.
Raki and one more thing I wanted to tell you please don’t take our love just for physical pleasure. I wanted someone who can care for me, who can understand me, who can keep me happy. I want a pure love from heart. I know you really love me so much. I just told you so that you shouldn’t feel bad about me. Even though I am married, I never liked my husband. But I don’t know after meeting you and being with you for an year, I felt something strange which made me feel happy again in my life. And that is because of you.
Ok raki, come soon to house. I am really feeling like seeing you and I am missing you so much. Have lunch nicely. I have packed the lunch with full loads of love in it. Think that I am feeding you for each and every spoon you have.

I love you, I love you , I love you so much my sweeeeeeeeeet raki.
A sweet kiss to your forehead, cheeks, nose, eyes and sorry I wont kiss to your lips. And please don’t think about that in your dream also. Love you so much raki.
And please tear this letter after reading. If someone sees this letter I will be in problem.
with sweet kisses
Yours loving for ever Rashmi”

(I still have that letter with me)

After reading that letter I carefully, folded it and kept in my purse. Then got up from commode and open the door and came outside. Now I was little happy. Finally aunty started loving me and then she had given me letter as well. I was not able to belive myself that she will write me a letter. Anyways luck was almost myside. Was just wondering how it will be if I go home. I was just waiting when will it be 7:30. As I had come early, I can go little early. Time was not at all going. I was going to toilet and then closed the door and again read the letter and then again go and sit in seat. I would have read the letter more than 5 times. It was making me so happy and even emotional sometimes. It was 7:00. I was doing my work. Each and every minute was going as if one hour. Time was not at all going. I was really getting so upset that time was going very very very slow. Finaly it was 7:30. I just shutdown the system and started outside. Stupid Raghu was just came opposite to me. Asked me where am I going. I told I am going to house.

Raghu : Where are you going Raki?
Me : I am going home raghu?
Raghu : what its still 7:30. your shift gets over by 9:30
Me : raghu today I came by 9. remember
Raghu : ohh ok then go home. Sleep nicely.
Me : ok sure bye. I will miss my cab.
Raghu : ok bye

I just came near cab. Driver was not there. Then I saw driver came near and I asked him to start soon. He told there are 3 more employees to come. I was more worried now. I didn’t know those 3 stupid employees. I was really getting angry. It was almost 7:45. Shit whats happening. Where the hell are these employees. At 8:00 those idiots came. I started asking them why were they late. They told that cab for those guys were at 8:00 only and I was put in that cab as I was supposed to be dropped. I cursed Raghu. What a game he played with me. He told he will book a cab at 7:30. Anyways now I cannot speak. If go inside then I miss cab and then go by 9:00 only. Instead I felt going only. Stupid traffic jam. I was not able to think anything other than reaching house. But my fate cab was going very slow due to traffic jam. Finally by 9:15 I reached the house. I got down and straight away went to house quickly changed my dress and washed my face and then came running to aunty’s house. I just knocked the door. The door opened. Seeing aunty before and seeing aunty now was different. Because morning when I left house, I didn’t know that she had written love letter to me. But now I know that she is in love 100% and now I am seeing her first time after reading the love letter. The door opened and then I saw my sweet sexy aunty. As soon as she opened the door, I saw her and she smiled. And there was lots of changes in her. it was really so nice to see her. and she was looking so fresh. She had worn a beautiful light pink saree. Waaaw she was looking damn sexy. I could see the cleavage and pink blouse through her semi transparent saree. I saw from top to bottom. She just nodded the head to say come inside. I just nodded the head and told ok. I entered the house. She close the door.
Like Reply