Poll: What u like in her and what kind of sex you like to do with Anushka Shetty where do you like release your cum on her?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Her Face
5.34%
50 5.34%
Her Boobs
6.84%
64 6.84%
Her Navel
5.66%
53 5.66%
Her Thighs
4.17%
39 4.17%
Her ass
4.91%
46 4.91%
lick her ass
2.88%
27 2.88%
lick her pussy
4.81%
45 4.81%
suck her body
3.74%
35 3.74%
suck her boobs
5.77%
54 5.77%
Fuck her pussy
7.37%
69 7.37%
Fuck her ass
7.05%
66 7.05%
Blowjob
4.81%
45 4.81%
Gang bang
5.45%
51 5.45%
Groupsex
3.21%
30 3.21%
incest
3.21%
30 3.21%
BDSM
3.42%
32 3.42%
Cum on her face
4.38%
41 4.38%
Cum inside her pussy
7.48%
70 7.48%
Cum inside her ass
4.91%
46 4.91%
Cum bath her
4.59%
43 4.59%
Total 936 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery The Sex Adventure of a Sultry Housewife Anushka Shetty
Hi Friends I am starting a new Episode i am sure you will like this definitely presenting you Anushka Shetty as you never seen her like this never before i am starting this thread i need your support and help suggest me if you have any ideas 
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-during-lingaa-promotion-3-7506.jpg]
[Image: Anushka-Shetty.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes anushkashetty's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i will start to update from 22-04-2020
Like Reply
(20-04-2020, 03:33 PM)anushkashetty Wrote: i will start to update from 22-04-2020

Better If you write in Hindi with English font

Complete full story dont leave in between 

All the best
Like Reply
(20-04-2020, 03:33 PM)anushkashetty Wrote: i will start to update from 22-04-2020

Suuuuuuuper Bro i will be eagarly waiting
Like Reply
(21-04-2020, 03:03 AM)Roopesh M S Wrote: Suuuuuuuper Bro i will be eagarly waiting

thank you bro ...
Like Reply
(20-04-2020, 10:25 PM)Its_Saad Wrote: Better If you write in Hindi with English font

Complete full story dont leave in between 

All the best

sorry to say this bro i will write in english .., if i write in hindi others might face difficult to read
yeah i will complete the whole story its a lengthy and more characters were there
thank you for your support ...
[+] 2 users Like anushkashetty's post
Like Reply
Try to add images respective to the situation ..so it vll be good
[+] 1 user Likes Srinu143's post
Like Reply
(21-04-2020, 04:15 PM)Srinu143 Wrote: Try to add images respective to the situation ..so it vll be good

for sure 100% my update will be like that only with pics
Like Reply
the adventures of Anushka Shetty starts from tomorrow
[Image: 2e3fb832bf2948e1af196f8da7b95951.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like anushkashetty's post
Like Reply
Video 
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart
[Image: 2e3fb832bf2948e1af196f8da7b95951.jpg]
[Image: Anushka-Shetty.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
Anushka is a housewife living away from city along with her son Pavan who is studying 10th class and she is a divorced and single mom and a famous business woman and having few industries and farming fields next to her home and living happily her son pavan is weak in his studies he was busy with mobie video games watching pon videos and girlfriends so anushka husband is living in america and married a woman there and he wnat his son to come to america by completing his 10th and they signed a bond to send pavan to usa by finishing 10th degree and if she failed then she should give her property to him 
[Image: 60b3ebcb2d3cdc68875da8485af0b695.jpg]
Like Reply
so exams are getting to start and anushka was worried about his studies so one day anushka called his son and asked to start prepare for exams so he said ok and he will ask his friend to come to home for combine studies and then one day pavan went to his friend home and asked him to come to my home tonight for combine studies and said i already help you in somemany ways and help you in betting and etc and you have to give almost 5lakhs to me so please help me in studying 
so he said ok and then he will come tonight for studies so that day pavan said his friend will come tonight for combine studies then later at night pavan went to his friend house at that time his friend arjun came to home and knok the door anushka opened the door and welcomed him inside and they sat opposite to each other and anushka was in saree and the climate was cool and breezy cloudy and the door was open because of the air anushka saree was distubed a bit and exposed her navel and tummy to arjun and arjun seen it and his dick got rised instantly soon anushka adjusted and closed the door and then she asked arjun hoe are preparing for exams arjun said i am preparing well and 98% for sure and he asked where is pavan she said he went outside i think he will come 

[Image: main-qimg-a65dd95b04b257fd24fdee3723e53d1c]

Like Reply
later after few minutes anushka came from kitchen saying i have prepared dinner for you and she asked arjun to goto pavan room and start studying mean while the power in the house was gone then anushka said oh no arjun can you wait here for a while i have to goto pump house behind the garden back of my house and adjust the generartor and fuse or will you come with me then arjun said he wants to come with you then they started to move to the pump housewhile moving anushka not able to hold the umbrella properly because of that her saree was completely drown and all her body shapes were being exposed and arjun who was benind anushka enjoying the shapes of anushka and mean while he pretend to slip and anushka holded his hand and asked him to walk closely to me by holding the hand of mine then he said ok and walking with her closely and while walking her body parts waist and hand was pressed aganist arjun body his dick got instant high and hard and while walking he wantedly step his foot on anushka sareee and she got sliped and her saree got disturbed completlely and she fell on arjun her boobs were pressing aganist his face and his chest and one of her boobs got placed on his lips after few seconds  he justed moved back and anushka fall on the ground 
[Image: anushka-shetty-sexy-saree-naval-stills-13.jpg]
Like Reply
she got up and said sorry to him and her body was completely full of mud and dirty arjjun was sitting onthe ground  got close look at her huge boobs deep navel from bottom view and because of rain water the mud was coming  parting falling down from her navel and settling there and anushka was busy in cleaning her body by rubbing with her hand and cleaning the stuff and gor dressed and wlile walking heer back was completely exposed and he enjoyijng the view and pressing the dick they reached the pump house and anushka asked arjun to hold the laddr so that she can adjust the fuse and wire and then he said ok and anushka stepped and got on the top of the step ladder and adjusting the wire and fuse while doing her navel got exposed and he was enjoying the view of her navel and she was on the top of the step ladder water droplets were falling on his face from her boobs and navel he started to drink those water droplets and smelling her navel by moving his face near to her stomach and meanwhile slowly he licked her navel un knowingly and enjoying the view and then he was holding candle and seeing it after few minutes she asked him to check the current in the house he said no power 
[Image: anushka-shetty-tollywood-bahubali-actress2.jpg]
Like Reply
then she tought what happend and adjusting it and mean while because of the candle her saree got fire and she got down and started to screaming help help soon arjun holded her saree and started to remove her saree from her body and threw her saree away and little bit of her lehenga got burnt and she was now saree less and her lehenga got burnt till her thighs and she was feeling shy to stand in front of him by and she looked side wards to cover her body but  could find nothing then she asked arjun to close his eyes so that she can fix the wire then he said ok and she started to adjst the wire mean while arjun opned his eyes and enjoying her thighs and navel while adjusting she bended little bit her boobs started to pop out a bit and he dick got more hard and tought to fuck her right now but he controlled and later she fixed it and both have reached the house then she said arjun thank you for saving me then he said no problm aunty later she said i will change my cloths and come just wait here i think yours cloths also got dirty so pelase change it in pavan room is right there and he said ok 
[Image: afbd7f16baedce6924eb80b24b33ae0b.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like anushkashetty's post
Like Reply
anushka went to her room and started to undress her slef and arjun went to her room and started to see into her room through key hole anushaka taken a towel and started to clean her head and then she removed  her blouse and later she turned a side facing ass towards arjun who is standing behing the door and bended and placed the towel down and removed her lehenga and panty arjun got hard on again and removed his dick and pressing his dick and fapping it anushka removed bra and panty and started to clean her body under arams and pressing her boobs and rubbing it and placed her finger insdie her navel and cleaning it he was enjoying the view of her body and fapping his cock outside the door later anushka took her mobile and called his son pavan and asking him where are you and she shouted to scream at him and then she started to walk and talk she moving towards the door and waking back to the window and talking while talking with anger her boobs were colliding to each [Image: nude-anushka-shetty-boobs.jpg]
other and moving up and down left and right he was looking at huge jaint boobs and fapping it and imaginig it like he was palying with it 
Like Reply
while seeing her nude huge ass he was imaging  like he was licking her ass and biting it and then after few minutes she put the phone and started to dress and seeing her geeting dressed he soon got down and went to paavan room and he got dressed and came to hall waiting for anushka ., after few minutes she came down and said she will go and pick pavan and come in cpuple of minutes he said ok and then anushak went out soon arjun went to her room and seen her wet panty and bra he took her bra and placed it on his dick and started to fap his dick and placed her panty on his face nad smelling it and mean while he slowiy licked it with his tounge tasted like salty and he liked it and started to lick her panty and fapping it after few minutes he released his cum and seen her bra size it was huge  36 and panty size was 38 and he placed her bra and panty down and came to hall and waiting for anushka later they came and then they were having dinner and anushka was sitting next to him and while eating he was looking at her tummy and waist her tummy folds were tempting him and he was wating it and eating after few mintues they finsihed and then pavan and arjun went to their room and started to prepare [Image: 74609827.cms]
Like Reply
after few hours arjun came out saying you will not pass if you study like this to pavan and came to hall and going to his bedroom to bring some books while going anushka seen him and called arjun come i want to talk to you then he came and sat beside her and asked how preparation is going on then he said not good at all aunty pavan might get fail this year for sure then she got frightend and thinking wht to do then she asked him will he fail for sure he said yes

[Image: ES7n8IjVAAAZZY9.jpg]
anushka : arjun you know me and pavan dad got divorced long back nearly 10 years back and his dad want pavan to be in america after finishing the exam and his dad said he got admission in some university and if he fails  i have to face legal issues with her dad i dont want that to happen

arjun: ok anunty i can understand but he was not focousing on studies and while saying her was looking at her body and lips 
anushka ; i know but dont know what to do .., arjun can do one help to me please

arjun : what can i do aunty ?
anushka : can you help him in getting pass in the exam 
arjun : help means like help in studying 
anushka : not exactaly but yes help him getting pass by showing in exam and pass some paper to him to get pass
arjun : aunty what are you saying you are aksing me to cheat the exam and copy no aunty i cant if i get caught my life gets ruined you know i am orfan i am staying with my uncle and aunty and you dont  know if i got caught they will throw me out of the house and my situation is not good right now
anushka: i know pavan said about you i will take care of you if something goes wrong and i will give you money bike or foreign tour if not i will make your admission in top college and university for higher education in indaa or in america along with pavan
so please do the help for me
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-10.jpg]

arjun : no aunty i cant do that you know how risk s that ..,thinking in mind ask her for sex 
anushka ; please arjun if you want  i will give you what ever you ask i will give it to you if you want  i will adopt you and stay with me after pavan goes to america 
arjun: you will give me what ever i want and adopt me and stay with you for ever here 
anushka : yes you can trust me i am promising on my son and giving my word to you
Like Reply
arjun : sound s good but i will stay with you but i dont want to get adopt  i need some thing from you 

anushka : what you want tel me dont hessitate i will give what ever you want
arjun : sayng with hesitation 
anushka holded his hand say it what is there in your mind
arjun : i want to do sex with you ?
anushka got shcoked by his words arjun was talking but she cant here anything she lost her temper and shouted and arjun how dare you to ask me and slapped him 
[Image: 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e617773...=720&h=720]

arjun got anger and said thats what you cant  do for your son if your son gets fail you will be on road and legal issues and your son wil be also on road think about it think about future of yours and your son and then he said good bye i am leaving the house and he went other room taken his books and bag started to move
Like Reply
mean while anushka shocked and started to cry sitting in the hall and thinking about future what happens if pavan gets fail her propety industries farming land and she will become poor and thinking about wrost future she got frightned 
[Image: 8d24930a13658311bfb50a40306bce65.jpg]

arjun came to hall and started to leave the hosue 
anushka : arjun one minute come here once .., 
arjun : (thinking in mind finally i got a chance to fuck her felt happy) what aunty 
anushka : sit here please help me i cant do that if you want i will arrange any model or something but please help me 
arjun : no aunty you are not  a broker or a call girl you are angle so accept my proposal and i will keep this a secret and you said i can stay with you so accept the porposal only once i want you can see pavan leaving to america after exams you going to your factory in car 
anushka : ok i will give what ever you want but after exams 
arjun: no i want now then only i will help
anushka: if i slept with you and you cheated me and didnt help him in exam then so anything after finishing the exam and gettig result
arjun : if same thing happen to me like got cheated by you after helping your son
anushka : ok fine give me sometime i will think about it and go now and study and anushka started to cry
 [Image: Anushka%2BShetty%2BSad%2BLooking%2BPhoto...5%2529.jpg]

arjun went to pavan room..,
Like Reply