Fantasy No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm... by BoudiFuker-Completed
Story :- No one teaches better than a teacher

Written by BoudiFuker
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
No one teaches better than a TEACHER.. hmmm...

No one teaches better than a teacher

I am a regular reader of sexual experiences posted on various website. I have myself had a few incidents and experiences which I will share with all. This is my first narration so please overlook any minor faults and give me you feedbacks.

All incidents narrated are actual, the name of characters have been changed to protect their identity.

I am Ritesh and have been born and bought up in Kolkata. I became sexually active at an early age and remember masturbating from the age of 18. I am slim with a good height of 5&10 and a decent cock of over 7.5 inches and it is reasonably thick. I am the only son of my parents and hail from a well to do Marwari family in south Kolkata.

I was in one of the better English medium schools, it was an all boy school and thus all of us guys used to discuss the mature lady teachers and sexually fantasize about them, I was not much into it since I preferred gals of my age. Though this story is not about a teacher from my school, but my tuition teacher who taught me a lot since my 12th grade.

Her name is Mala Banarjee , a married Bengali housewife with no kids, age mid 30's (at the time I was in 12th grade), she gave tuitions to few kids from the locality from her home and taught Maths and Science. Mala is a typical Bengali boudi, voluptuous with flesh the correct places, long black hair, pretty face, killing smile, assets to complement her fuller look and innocent eyes. No one would think that such an innocent and homely woman would sexually indulge in activities outside her marriage.

The incidents take place over 2 years and thus long but interesting.

We were a batch of 4 students, 3 boys and one girl. Since the beginning I was not very inclined towards Mala since I always thought about girls of my age. My house was very close by, a 5 min drive on my cycle. On the first day we were all introduced to each other and Mala mam seated us on her dining table. We started the class normally. A couple of weeks went by, I had never thought about Mala mam as a sexual object till now. I was more interested in the girl in my batch  Neha. She was 2 years elder by smart and talkative.

It was Monsoon and was raining heavily, somehow I managed to walk down for my class on Friday evening at 5pm with an umbrella. When I reached, Mala mam had also reached her house and was opening the door, she was totally drenched from head to toe, I still remember, she was in a light blue saree with a matching light colour blouse. Her white bra was clearly showing through her fully drenched blouse and the saree clunged to her body, revealing her stomach. Her saree below the wait was also cramped and wet and some of it had entered her ass crack and gave me a wonderful view of her huge soft ass as I was standing behind her as she bent down to open the lock.

I had an erection and for the first time savoured her sexy body. Within a few seconds she opened the door and entered and then invited me inside too.
Mala Mam - Come in Ritesh, wait in the dining room, I will be back in a couple of minutes.

Me -Sure Mam.

As she went to change her clothes in her room, I was recollecting the sexy images that I had just seen. What huge and sexy ass. Her stomach had one layer of extra fat and her naval was visible to me for a flash of a second, it was deep and clean. I could smell Mala mam's wet hair and was lost in her thoughts when I heard her call.

Mala Mam & Ritesh, aaj ke ki subject korar aache (which subject are we doing today?)

Me - Mam, aaj ke maths korar chilo,(We were supposed to do Maths today)

Mala - Mam Theek aache, tumi start koro, aami aaschi, aaj ke aar keu aashbe naa, khub brishti hoche. (Ok, you start, I am coming, today the others students will not be coming as it is raining heavily)

I took out my text book and started to work out a few problems. As Mala mam came out of her bedroom I realised what a beauty she was. Changed into a red printed nighty with her hair still wet and the erectness of her nipples poking through her nighty, which made sure she was without a bra. She came and sat across the table and we started our class for the day. Nothing more eventful happened that day but at night I masturbated for the first time thinking about Mala mam
Like Reply
A couple of weeks passed by and there was no other opportunity for me and slowly the one small incident remained in my mind. Many of my sessions in the bathroom were now being dedicated to Mala mam. In the mean time I also started being good friends with Neha. Neha was a very weak student, though she was elder by 2 years she was in the same class as me, i.e. she had failed twice previously. I was always a good student and specially excellent in maths and English.

Many times I used to help Neha and we always sat together in the tuition. Now exams were round the corner and Mala mam declared that of the 4 students the top 2 students will get to go and watch a movie with her. I was sure I could be the best of the 4 students but I wanted Neha to come and watch the movie alongwith me. The other 2 guys were normal in their studies.

As the exams approached I helped Neha a lot in her studies and was even talking to her a lot over phone to help her solve her problems. Mala mam even noticed that Neha and I were getting close and being good friends. One evening I was very horny remembering the past experience and so I just wanted to see Mala mam again. So I walked to her house and rang the door bell. Mala mam opened the door, I couldn’t believe my luck, she was in a tight t shirt and loose pyjamas, there was no bra as last time and her nipples were erect and directly pointing towards me.<

I gathered myself back and said “sorry mam, but I needed some urgent clarifications for tomorrow’s exam so I came without asking.”

Mala Mam – “No problem Ritesh, come in”

Me – “Thank you Mam, I was facing problem in some particular chapters of Physics”

Mala Mam – “Wait for a couple of mintues, I will be back, wait in the dining area.”

I waited for approx 10 mins and then Mala mam came back, she was wearing the same top but had changed her pyjamas to a more body fitting track pants sort of thing. She came and asked me the problem and I just made up something in order to get her thinking. I glanced at her heavy boobs that were locked in her tight tshirt rearing to come out. She just explained me in short the problem I asked her and then walked towards the kitchen and said

Mala Mam – “would you like to have some water”

Me – “Sure mam, a glass of cold water will be great”

As she walked, I could clearly see the panty lines over her ass. Her huge ass which I guessed that time would be at least a 40” was looking delicious.. hhhmm.. I got a huge erection as I stared at her swaying ass cheeks, bouncing up and down as she walked towards to kitchen. I was offered water by her. I badly wanted to jerk off thinking of her perfect round big ass, so I just excused myself to use the bathroom. This was the first time since I started going for tuitions that I wanted to use the bathroom of Mala mam.

As I entered I just looked around and to my luck I found the used clothes of Mala mam, but there was no undergarment, just her blouse and petticoat and other dress materials. I didn’t want to waste time so I quickly but cautiously picked her blouse and sniffed the armpits area. It was slightly moist and for a few seconds I kept it stuck to my nose and savoured the strong but sexually stirring aroma of Mala Mam from there. I didn’t get the time to explore any more, then just after rubbing the cup area over my bare cock I went out.

Mala Mam – “hope you are now clear with everything”

Me – “Yes mam, I am clear with the problem, I am sure I will do well in exams and get to go and see a movie with you.”

Mala Mam – “I like your confidence, I am sure you will do well, which movie do u want to see.”

Me – “Mam, new version of Jurassic park is getting released soon, will be great if we can get a chance to see that.”

Mala Mam – “Sure, we will go for that”

I smiled and then taking leave from mam left her place and then at night went to sleep after thinking about the days events. From that day onwards I made it a point to make an excuse at least once a week to use her bathroom and was successful always to fine some of her used clothes there but never an undergarment. I was now getting totally inclined towards Mala Mam and sometimes even enjoyed thinking about Neha.
Like Reply
This is a little big update, i will soon post a pic of a lady who matches Mala Mam very closely, i wish i could post her pic, but for privacy purposes i cannot.

A couple of weeks passed and exam results were out, of the four students at Mala Mam I had done the best and surprisingly Neha was 2nd. I was very happy that I would now get to go to a movie and that too with 2 beautiful women whom I admired and lusted for. So the date was decided, a Saturday evening show 3 - 6pm at Lighthouse Cinema.

We reached on time and took the tickets and were seated before the movie started – Jurassic Park, don’t remember which part it was. Neha was in the middle with Mala mam on one side and me on the other. As the movie progressed, Neha clung on to me a few times whenever a dinasour roar came on screen and once even buried her face into my strong chest when the dinosaur brutally ate one of the characters. I thought had I sat in the middle I would have also clung on to Mala Mam and felt her warm skin.

The movie finished and I still had an erection due to Neha’s reaction. We all had a great time and we thanked Mala mam and went home. The next day when we met at Mala mam we were informed that the other 2 guys had left the tution and from now on it would be just me and Neha. I was very happy and was now looking forward to sexually explore one of these women. Tough I was much eager to get my hands on Mala Mam’s developed and fully grown assets as compared to Neha’s fragile and petite body.

Neha was a Punjabi girl, 5’ 1” in height, very fair with average tits and ass, but she had amazing glowing skin and sharp features. Sometimes she looked like a beauty queen, once could easily tell that she would be a bomb once she enters womanhood. Which she did become later, but thats another story.

All of a sudden just after Durga Puja was over Mala Mam called and informed that she will not take classes for 2 weeks. After 2 weeks when Neha and I went for tuition, I was shocked to see Mala mam, she had deep dark circles, hair all messes up, even her clothes were not properly in place, seemed as she was highly depressed. Even though her cleavage was revealed through her ill fitting nighty, my attention was not over there. Neha ran towards Mala mam and instantly asked her

Neah – “Mam, are you alright, you seem to be unwell”

Mam – “Ya Neha, a lot has happened over the last 2 weeks, that why I didn’t take classes”

Me – “Mam, but what happened, we are worried for you”

Mam – “Mr.Banarjee (her husband) and I have filed for a divorce, things are not going as we expected and moreover he has found company with another woman.”

Thinking over her statement, I had actually never seen her husband in all these months in real, just say his photographs around the house. We really fell sorry for her Neha started to console Mam to her best and I was also feeling very bad for Mala mam. After all in all these months we had developed a special liking for her and cared wished for her.

That day we didn’t study anything but tried to divert Mala mam from her bitter experience and sad event in life that had just passesd. I spoke to Neha and we decided that we would come to mam every evening for some time and spend some time talking to her and just being around with her so that she feel better. We told our decision to mam and she greeted it with a smile and gave us both a hug. I could feel for the first time her big melons crushing against my chest and instantly giving me a hardon. Since exams was a little away, we decided we will start studying with Mala mam after a couple of weeks and till then we play games and talk to her.

After that day we went to Mala mam’s house every evening and played snakes and ladder and other board games with her, listen to music, talk to her and Neha even prepared magi and we had a feast everyday. We could see that Mala mam was becoming much better and almost back to normal within a week. Even Neha and I started liking each others company and on many occasions I touched her hand and she even reciprocated by holding mine many a times.

Mala mam said that she is feeling normal now and she would resume her tution after 3 days. We all were happy for her and Neha and myself left her apartment smiling and feeling good for Mala mam. The next day I got a call from Neha that she is not well so she would not be able to go and entertain Mala mam. So I went alone, there was mam in her nighty but today her cleavage seemed more exposed to me, might be because neha was not around and my entire concentration was on Mala Mam.
Instantly all other thoughts left my mind and lust took over, today I wanted to explore Mala mam’s sexuality as much as I could. I greeted Mala mam and asked her how was she feeling. She smiled back and called me to sit next to her. As I was walking towards her, Mala mam bent down to pick up the newspaper from the magazine rack on the ground. I saw the best site till date. Deep valley almost extending till her big boobs and I felt the blood rushing and my young cock got up . I became cautious not to let Mala mam catch me gazing at her melons. So I just went and sat next to her, this time a little closer than usual on the couch.

Mala Mam – “I don’t know how would I have coped had it not been for you and Neha”

Me – “Its always our pleasure to be there for you and we enjoy your company and presence”

Mala Mam – “Oh baba, kotto mishit kotha koro tumi, tumi sotti khub caring” (oh dear, so talk so nice and sweet, you are really very caring)

To that I smiled back at her, looking straight into her eyes and showing that I was expecting something. Mala mam, just turned fully towards me and stretched out her arms and said

Mala Mam – “Aasho sona, tomar mam ke etku valo kore ekta hug koro” (come dear, give your mam a good hug)

I was surprised and thanked my stars at the same time, I instantly went toward her and embraced her. She clasped me with both arms and I could feel once again the big warm globes of flesh pushing against my chest.

Mala Mam – (still hugging me) “always be there for me Ritesh, I like it when children care about me, Specially you and neha.”

Me – “I am always there for you mam, and assure you that you will never feel left out and lonely while we are around”

Saying that I even clasped both my arms around her, our hug became more tight and lasted for a few seconds, I could smell her and to this date I remember that warm, long and erection giving hug. I just wished never to break out of that hug, but ultimately let free and Mala mam breaking the hug said

Mala Mam – “I haven’t been going out anywhere since a long time, lets go out”

Me – “Sure mam, where should we go, how about going and eating some street food”

Mala Mam – “Hmmm.. that will be fine, but first let me change my saree and let me dress up properly to feel more fresh and lively, why don’t you help me choose my outfit today.”

Please guys rate this thread and give me more suggestions, i am narrating the real incidents, but can alter a little bit according to preferences and suggestions of you people.
[+] 1 user Likes Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
My ears could not believe what they just heard from Mala Mam, ME help HER select her outfit. But WHY ? a hundred questions ran in my mind within moments and I was lost.

Mala Mam – “Ki sona, ki bhabcho, cholo, aamar ke bolo ki dress porbo” (What dear, what are you thinking, come, tell me which dress to wear)

Me – “Kichu na mam, aamar ki ladies dress beshi knowledge ni, aami ki rokhom aamnar ke suggest korbo” (nothing mam, I don’t have much knowledge about ladies dresses, how can I recommend you?”

Mala Mam – “Hmm... kono problem ni, tomar ke dhekte je valo lagbe aami tai porbo” (hmm.. no problem, the dress you like I will wear that only) Saying that gave me a smile that took me to cloud 9.

That sweet smile, her red virgin luscious lips and shining white teeth just took the cake away for the evening. I followed her to her bedroom, this was the first time I was entering her bedroom, little did I know a couple of years later this would me our LOVE MAKING DEN. The room was big with a large bed and 3 wardrobes on one end a big cabinet with TV on it, it was a little untidy, I could guess that it was due to her emotional instability as of now. She opened her wardrobe and took out four tops and a couple of pairs of jeans and said

Mala Mam – “Jeans aar tshirt valo hobe ki, bolo kun tshirt aar jeans porbo” (Will jeans and t shirt be fine?, say, which tshirt and jeans should I wear?)

I also thought that when Mala mam is giving me the opportunity to select her clothing then I should make her look like a bomb, just for me. So I selected a red tshirt with floral print which have a slight lower V neck than the others and normal blue jeans.

Mala smiled once more at me and took my selection with her and walked towards her bathroom, she had a attached bathroom in her room. The other clothes were lying on the bed and her wardrobe was still open. I looked at the wardrobe and found a wide variety of clothing from saris to evening dresses and in one corner I could make out nighty gowns and other night wear. I tried to see where her undergarments were, but could not see any in view. I didn’t have the guts to open the drawers and check for them. One more minute passes and Mala Mam walked out in the red top and jeans. She was looking hot as I anticipated.

The top must have been an old one and thus was very tight and it clearly outlined her curvy and fleshy figure, her jeans were a good fit and she was now looking much younger than her age. She must have washed her face and now was glowing with her jet black long hair open and wavy. As she walked towards the small dressing table in the other corner of the room, I was feasting on the nipples that showed through her tshirt, even her bra print was visible, it was a flimsy lacy bra. The t Shirt just about reached where the Jeans started ans as she walked her fleshy love handles were shown to my full view. Uff.... what an erection I had, I just excused ,myself and said

Me – “Mam, aami o bathroom theke fresh hue aashi.” (mam, I will also just go to the bathroom and get fresh)

Mala Mam – “ya, that will be good, you can use this bathroom, this is cleaner than the other one”

Hearing that I entered her personal bathroom and just was hoping that I get something more than just her normal clothes. It was my lucky day and I could see off white panty hanging on a hook at the back of the door. I immediately closed the door behind me and grabbed the panty, it was soiled and my hands trembled as I held the first every ladies panty in my hand. I could see on the inner side a small wet patch and a couple of genitial hair, at that time I didn’t know women also had hair growth around their pussy area. I began to think how did mam’s hair from her scalp become so small cause she has long black hair. I was such a fool... I laugh at myself now as I narrate this to you. I slowly took the panty close to my nose and sniffed. Wow... it was good.. sorry.. very good... It took me a few seconds to come back to my senses after the sniff, I took out my cock and rubbed the panty gently all over it and then the moist area on the red head of my erect cock.

I started to beat my cock and I knew I would cum in just a few strokes, as I was doing it I realised there was a key hole in the door, I bent down and I could see Mala Mam a little further away across the bed standing with her back towards me and taking something out from the wardrobe. Her red tshirt was a little above her waist and I could easily see her fleshy white milky love handles and her big inviting ass. Hmm... I just did a couple of more strokes and I splashed huge spurts of my cum on the door.

I quickly wiped it clean with the tissue roll and then washed my face and took a leak and put back everything back in place and adjusted my clothes and walked out and said

Me – “Should we leave now mam, I am ready”

Mala Mam – “Ya, but how am I looking, tell me the truth, I am wearing such clothes after a long time, Mr. Banarjee never wanted to wear such outfits, he was very conservative.”

Me – “Mam, aapni khub valo lagchen, aapni to college going meke motun ekhun” (Mam, you are looking very nice, you are like a college going girl)

We both smiled at that and I walked behind her watching and feeling like grabbing her ass as we walked towards the door to leave the 2 bedroom apartment.
Like Reply
This is a big update i am doing today again, request all to continue appreciating my true narration. If it is getting too long an narrative pls suggest, i will not go in too much details then. REPS by you all will help me write better

As went down and out of the complex I saw a few heads turning and the gatekeeper’s jaws almost dropped seeing Mala mam’s new avatar. She looked gorgeous even when she was emotionally and mentally so down, I could not wait to see how she would be when she was back to normal and even more adventourous than today in her clothing. We went out of the complex and took a cab to a nearby street food joint around a park, it was a 10 minutes drive and we both were just smiling at each other, I felt as if I was dating her, which was far from actual.

We got off and started eacting puchkas. After a few more street food rounds we walked back to the taxi and while getting on Mala mam saw a small rat nearby and just froze (she was very afraid to rats, I came to know later, I started loving rats after this incident). I didn’t realize and by mistake banged into her. My semi erect cock banged right on her lovely ass and I am sure she even felt my cock.

She just gave me a strange look as to what I was wanting to do. I blurted out

Me – “Sorry mam, but I didn’t realise u stopped like this”

Mala Mam – “Its ok, it is my fault, I should have been more careful, but you even watch your steps”

Saying that we boarded the taxi and she got off at her house and I took my cycle from there and proceeded to my house. Before leaving Mala mam said

Mala Mam – “Ritesh, thank you for being such a help and cooperating with an old lady like me, you and neha come a little early tomorrow and we can spend some time playing games.”

Me – “It was my pleasure mam, I am not sure if neha will be able to come since she is not well, else I will surely come”

With that I took off and just wanted the next day to come instantly so I could be in her company, preferably alone. That night was tough to pass as I just kept remembering the panty and the new found avatar of Mala mam, she had taken over my senses and my sexual organ was now just beating for her.

The next day neha was much better so both of us reached a couple of hours before scheduled time to Mala Mam’s residence. She greeted us with a smile and introduced us to couple relatives of hers. It was her cousin brother and her wife who had come to stay with her for a week. So for me and Neha the job was done for a week. Nothin major happened more and we started our normal tuitions with mam from the next day and then diwali being round the corner we had a few days off.

During this time I met Neha twice and we even went out with other friends for lunch to a fast food joint. We were started to get very pally and I was soon looking towards Neha as girlfriend material and I am sure she thought the same. All things finished and festivities were over. I use to use Mala mam’s living room’s bathroom once a week as a ritual and had to be content with her used clothes but never again did I find a panty or any other undergarment for almost 2 months. She had even become very normal and her dressing had become as it was before – conservative. There were just a few occasions when I got a peek a boo of her cleavage or of cloth getting stuffed in her ass crack as she walked by after sitting on the chair.

In the mean time Neha and I had take the next step and once lied to parents and went for a movie alone in the month of December and during this time it was the first time we held hands in the movie hall.We were innocent kids and didn’t know too much about the birds and the bees and were content for then with holding hands and looking passionately at each other. Mala Mam was soon loosing charm to Neha and as a story nattarot – Mala mam had to do something quick and something sensuous to get Ritesh’s attention on her again.

Just a week before the winter vacations came to an end, Neha went out of town for a small holiday with family. At this time I went alone to Mala Mam’s house and since it was holidays our timings were changed from evening to morning 8am to 9:30am. It was a thurday morning and school was going to open from Monday and as all kids never want the school to reopen I too was a little down that school was going to re open soon, when suddenly the charm of Mala mam bought me back to life and lusting for her more than ever. After these incidents I think she purposely did all this when neha was not around.

As I rang the bell, mam opened the door and she was still in her night gown, I was taken aback by this as she usually is never like this. Anyways, it was better for me. It was evident she was not wearing a bra and her nipples were erected due to the morning January chill. She told me to come in and I entered looking at he exposed cleavage and her pointed nipples over her gown. She caught me glancing at her and gave me a perplexed look as to what was I up to. I look away and she understood that it was just a young lad’s hormone at work.

Mala Mam – “Ritesh, aamar matha khub betha korche, aaj ke tuition hobe na” (today my head is aching a lot, tuition will not be possible today)

Me (after cursing my luck) – “Theek aache mam, ta hole aami pore aashbo” (ok mam, then I will come next time)

Mala Mam – “Na, tumi bosho, aamra golpo korbo, prochur din hoi gachy tomar shonge theek kore kotha hoi ni” (no, you sit, we will chit chat, it’s been a long time I haven’t caught up with you)

Me – “ok mam, that will be good also” (I was a little happy and was hoping to get some extra out of the morning)

Mala Mam – “Sona, ektu bosho aami chand kore aashci, 5 minute” (Dear. Sit for some time, I will be back after my shower in 5 mins)

Me – “ ok mam, aajkeo ki aami aapnar ke bote pari ki dress porte” (can I suggest you today what to wear) – I don’t know from where did that come out, but it took both of us by suprise

Mala Mam (with her eyebrows raised) – “hmm... not a bad idea, last time you suggested I also felt very nice, but today I don’t want to wear jeans”

Me – “why mam, u were looking to different and good the other day in it, since then you haven’t worn it again I think”

Mala Mam – “correct, I even think Jeans it will be today, as I am taking a bath why don’t you select a nice top to go with it from my wardrobe”

Saying that she walked towards her room and with sign language told me to follow her. I did and when I entered she had taken off her night gown and was in a revealing night. It was a plain cotton night, semi transparent, I could clearly make out the light blue colour of her panty which covered her huge ass well and her bare back was looking like it was just waiting to be licked by me. She opened her wardrobe and just pointed towards it and entered the bathroom.

I was so happy I can express to all of you. I had an official licence to see her whole wardrobe and explore them for 5 mins. My mission was to find where her lingerie was kept, I opened a couple of drawers and just found some weird accessories. Then the third one I opened – Jackpot, it was full of her bras, all colours one can imagine. I instantly picked one and took my cock out and started to rub on it. Without wasting any time I picked another one and searched for a tag to look at the size. All I could find a XL tag which didn’t make any sense to me. Since I didn’t want to get caught, I bent down and sniffed all of them and then quickly arranged them as they were and zipped up myself.

I could still hear the shower on so what meant she was still showering, a sudden though came to my mind, KEYHOLE. I immediately bent down and hopeing to get a visual bent down. To my dismay 90% of the key hole was blocked by the some kind of clothing hanging from the hooks. So all I could see was her feet. Shit!! I cursed my luck, just then I heard her shower had stopped, I quickly went towards the wardrobe and started to search for a very revealing top. I found one sleeveless one and it had a few buttons in the front and look almost new and a little small for her broad figure. I quickly pulled it out and kept it on the bed for her to wear.

Just then I heard mam saying

Mala Mam – “ritesh, I hope you have taken a top our for me without messing my wardrobe, please leave it on the bed and wait in the dining area, I will change and come”

Me – “yes mam I managed to find one which will be very good for you, I am waiting outside”

As I was walking out I closed the door behind me like a good boy and sat in the dining area, just then I realised it was cold outside and I had selected sleeveless top for her. She might not wear it. But then I didn’t have a option to change my selection now. I had to wait and watch.

After a couple of minutes she came out in the top I selected, It could hardly contain her big tits and the top made her look like a call girl
, tight from everywhere and through the buttons I could see her white bra. She came out laughing and said

Mala Mam – “I think I have outgrown this one, I have never worn it, had u not taken it out I would never wear it. Its too tight for my fat figure.”

Me – “But you are look very nice in it” (I said that to her hoping she would keep it on for the morning)

Mala Mam – “I think I will give this top to neha, it will be better for her, I will change into something more appropriate, and it is even very cold now”

I didn’t have anything to say, so I kept silent but made a sad face. Mala mam came up to me and lifting my face with her fingers on my chin said

Mala Mam – “Ki re shone, sad keno, theek aache tomar selection porbe” (what happened dear, whar are you said, ok I will wear your selection only)

I smiled and said

Me – “thank you mam, I know I made a wrong selection, but I am very happy you will wear it, if we go out like this people will think you are my girlfriend”

Mala Mam – “hahahaha... nice one, but dear, I am already 34, no one will think that”

Me – “no mam, sotti bolchi, aapni khub young aar pretty lagchen.” (really mam, am saying the truth, you are looking young and pretty)

Mala Mam –“But I am wearing just for you, and don’t gaze where you are not suppoused to” saying that she pointed towards the gaps between the buttons which were giving a clear view of her bra and some skin around the fleshy boobs area.

Me – “I am sorry mam, will try not to focus there”

Mala mam was impressed with my simple answers and just walked back in her room and came out within a minute with a stoll covering her boobs. But her naval and fleshy stomatch was still visible to my hungry eyes and I feasted on them the entire time but making sure mam does not catch me and am sure she didn’t.

Me – “Mam, how is your headache, should I give you a head massage”

Mala Mam – “hmm.. I wouldn’t not mind some” saying that she got up once again and emerged back from her room with a bottle of oil and went to the kitchen to heat it as it had solidified due to winter cold.

She then sat on the chair and me standing behind her took oil in my palm and applied the warm oil and massaged her scalp to the best of my efforts. I have truly been gifted with magical fingers, thats what everyone tells me, if I was not a business man then I would be a masure.
Like Reply
As I was massaging her scalp with warm coconut oil, the aroma of the coconut oil and the feel of me massaging Mala mam made me go in a different world. My mission now was to make Mala mam so engrosses and content with my massage that she will want it often from me. From that angle I could peek down her cleavage and see the deep valley of BOOBLAND. The sight was clear to my eyes as mam had put aside the stoll so that it does not get oil stains. I must have applied a lot of oil and massages for over 15 mins when the silence was broken

Mala Mam – “ki balo re, tui ki massage korar classes neye ches” (dam good ya, have you taken classes on massaging)

Ma – “thank you, naa... aami kono classes nei nee” (thanks you, but I have not taken any classes)

Mala Mam – “ei rokhom massage korbe to aamar ke proti din tomar ked eke massage nete hobe, aar shudu head massage nebo na, kintu....” (if you massage like this then I will have to call you and take a massage every day, and I will not only take head massage, but...)

She didn’t complete what I wanted to hear

Me – “kintu k imam” (but what mam)

Mala Mam – “kichu naa, tumi massage koro, sona, ektu shoulders oo massage koro” (nothing, you massage, dear massage my shoulders a little bit also)

Without delaying a second, both my hands were on her bare shoulders, I felt an electric running through my body and as it was my first contact on her bare skin and that to officially. My dick was up already and now it was jumping to come put. I cooled myself and concentrated on the massage. I kneaded the fleshy shoulders well and am sure was giving her lot of relief as her eyes were closed. As I continued all of a sudden I heard a low soft moan from mam.

Mala Mam “hmmm.....”.

Me – “what happened mam”

Mala Mam – “hmmm... valo... aar ektu neech geye koro” (hmmm... good.. go down a little bit ) saying that she arched a little towards the front giving me full access to her back.

I went down just by a few inches and started moving my magical fingers, but over her top. I could feel the chill in the air going down and the heat in the room bulding up due to the massage session. Within seconds Mala mam said

Mala mam – “I feel like lying down, lets go in my room, you carry on there”

She got up saying that and I followed her to her room like a zombie, had she turned around at that time she could have surely been able to see my erection through my tack pants. She went and lay on her bed, on her stomatch and her head away from me. She didn’t say a word, I just sat on the couple of inches on the edge that was available and resumed from where I had left off. Her golden globes were pressing out from both sides. I wished if I could just brush them once, but I didn’t and didn’t want to make it obvious to mala mam.

After another 10 mins of massaging she was almost asleep but in a low murmuring voice she said

Mala Mam – “ritesh, I am feeling very sleepy and relaxed, thanks a lot dear for the lovely massage. I need to change into my nighty and take a nap, we will carry on the next day with our class. Please can you close the door and leave, please don’t mind”

Me – (Gathering a little guts) – “mam I want to use the restroom, can I use this restroom”

Mala Mam – “sure dear, you wait inside till I don’t tell you to come out, I will quicky change into my night and then you can leave closing the main door”

I just nodded my head and entered the bathroom. As I entered, I latched the door and looked around for any lingerie . But then I peeped through the keyhole and could see mam still lyinging down, then in a second she was sitting on the bed and then slowly standing up she removed the top . All this time she was facing away from me, So I saw her full bare back, just her bra stap eating into her flesh and a little bit fat on either side of it. Then she undid her jeans and there she was in her undergarments, right in front of me.

No prizes for guessing what I was doing, obviously I had my cock in my hands beating to the beauty right in front of me... hmmm... could not have been better. Then after adjusting her panty and taking what had got stuck in her ass crack, she undid her bra hooks in one quick flash. All this while her back was facing me, but I didn’t ask for more, I was happy for now with what I got to see. I could get to see little bit of the boobs that came out of the side. They were milky white and I wished I could get a bit and I thought at that time that she would milk and I would drink all of it. Little did I know that women with no kids can’t lactate.

By now I was about to shoot my load, and yes I did . At the same time, mam just pulled a nighty from her wardrobe and wore it. She even stuffed her bra back in her wardrobe. I had made a mess in the bathroom but was not bothered. I was in a different state of mind, I came back to the real world when mam spoke

Mala Mam - “sona, I am done, you can come now”

Me – “I will just take a minute mam”

After cleaning the mess I had made I adjusted my clothes, thanked my stars and got out, Mala mam was right there in front of me, lying on her bed in a very very seductive position and looking the the batroom door for me to come out. As I came out, she called me

Mala Mam – “come in the evening if you can” was all she said

I just nodded my head and said “I will” and glanced towards her legs, her nighty had gone up almost till her knees, a little lower and I saw her silky waxed legs, they were white and in perfect form, at least for me. I wanted to lick them and feel them. I took leave and left the apartment with great feeling and memories. As I narrate this to you I am getting an erection once again thinking of the real time, and am sure when I tell this to Mala mam she will surely get wet down there as we all know.
Like Reply
It had become very tough for me to pass the rest of the morning, afternoon even went by with my lying in bed and just thinking about Mala mam, to break my thoughts the phone rang and it was Neha, she had called me from Darjeeling, it was freezing cold there and what she told me melted my heart and all thoughts of Mala mam vanished

Neha – “ritesh, It is so cold here, I wish you be here so you could hold my hand and make me feel better, I am missing you”

WOW!! Those words were for me, were we falling for each other or was it just attraction. I didn’t know at that time but I felt great that some missed and cared for me so much.

Me – “I too wish I could be there Neha, we will surely meet up once you are back”<br />
We talked a little more about things and then she hung up. My mother asked me to have lunch and after lunch I took a nap as I didn’t have anything else to do. When I woke up it was 5 pm. I quickly got fresh, changed my clothes and told my mom that I was going for my tuition again and left. My mom was always happy when she heard that I was so serious about my studies. Little did she know why I wanted to go for tuitions so much.

Ding! Dong! I rang the door bell, an old haggard lady opened the door, she must have been 50+ and was dressed in a way all servants are. Just then Mala mam opened came and asked me to come inside and said

Mala Mam – “this old lady will come everyday for a few hours and help me with the household work, her name is Joya”

Me – “that is nice, at least you will not be tired with so much doing all the work”
As we went and sat at the dining table we hard Joya say

Joya – “memsab, aami jaachi” (Mam, I am leaving)

Mala Mam – “Theek aache, kalke aashbe” (ok, come tomorrow)

Instantly Mala Mam told looked at me and I just smiled back to which she said<br />
Mala Mam – “ki re sona, tumi khub happy lagcho. Ki hoyeche” (what dear, you seem to be happy, what happened)

I even didn’t know why I was so happy, was it due to the conversation I had with Neha or because I was with Mala Mam alone and was getting to see her ripe sexy body now and again.

Me – “aapanr shonge aami always happy thaki mam” (with you I am always happy mam)

Mala Mam – “sotti ? tumi ei moto bolcho na sotii?” (really ? are you just saying to impress me or it is real?)

Me – “Sottti bolchi mam, aapnar company khub valo laage” (I am telling the truth mam, I like your company a lot)

Mala Mam – “aamar ke o tomar shonge valo laage” (I too like to be with you”) saying that she extended her hand and ran it over my hair caressing it, that made me have goose bumps instantly.

Me – “why did u call me in the evening mam? Anything special”

Mala Mam – “hmmm.. special to aache, aajke aamar b’day aar aamar shonge kau ni celebrate korte”

Me – “HAPPY B’DAY MAM, I am sorry I didn’t know that else I would have got some gift”

Mala Mam “Thank you, but no need for gift, I cant take gift from you, I should be giving you gifts”

Me – “mam, just give me 10 mins, I will be back, pls”

Mala Mam – “kothai jabe, gift nete”(where will you go , to get a gift)

Me – “No mam, no gift, but please just 10 mins”

Mala Mam – “ok, but be quick, aami tomar jonne wait korchi” (ok, be quick, I am waiting for you)

I ran down quickly, got on my cycle and rode as fast as I could to a nearby florist shop and got a small arrangement of red roses for Rs.50, thats all I could afford as I was a student and back in 1996, Rs.50 was a lot also. I was back in 10 mins and the main door of her apartment was open, I got in without ringing the bell and mam was there in the living room on the couch watching tv, but what struck me that she had changed into a cocktail dress, my eyes popped out, it was a deep navy blue dress that was draping a little below her knees and it was noodle strap that left her broad milky shoulders exposed to my hungry eyes. Her breats were well enclosed with hardly any cleavage exposing but It was a good fitting dress and outlined her voluptuous figure.

I was at a loss of words with a bunch of roses in my hand, I stammered and said
Me – “Happpy... B’dayyyy... err..Mam”

She turned her head towards me and her expression changed to a extremely happy one seeing the red roses and quickly took them and gave me a tight hug, you all know what a tight hug is and what it does to a guy like me. This time the hug was far better, my face was placed on her boobs, I felt them for the first time, they were like huge blobs of flesh, soft and tender, so inviting and warm. I pushed my face further in as much as I could. We were like that for at least 5 seconds... 5 seconds of heavenly feeling.

I wanted to bite into that but just stopped myself. As the hug broke mam said
Mala Mam – “You care so much for me, thanks a lot for the lovely flowers, but red roses are always to be given to girlfriends and not teachers”

Me – “oops,, I dodnt know that mam (actually I was not aware of it), I will get them changed”

Mala Mam – “No, no problems, infact red roses are my favourite and I am feeling special today after a long time, all thanks to you”

Me – “welcome mam” saying that I again wanted to hug her and just barged into the same hug position. Mam also engulfed me in her arms and I was again experiencing heaven for a few more seconds.

Mala Mam – “I think you enjoy the hugs, don’t you ritesh”

Me – “nooo .. mam.. I mean.. yes mam. I do but.. nothing special”

Mala Mam – “nothing special?, you don’t feel special with me around”

Me – “eerrr.. yes mam.. I mean,, no, I feel special, very special” I was at a loss of words as she had caught me red handed and knew that I enjoyed immersing my face in her boobs.

Me – “mam but you are looking like a model now, I mean this dress suits you a lot”

Mala Mam – “hmm.. thanks, glad you liked it, now lets watch some movie and then we will cut the cake and have dinner and then you can leave”

Me – “leave after dinner, that will be very late mam, my mother will be worried”

Mala Mam – “I will just call up Mrs.Agwarwal and tell her we are doing extra classes today, no problem with that, I will take care of that”

Me – “that is fine then mam, you take care of that and I will take care of you” – I blurted out like a stupid hungry fool.

Mala Mam – “you will take care of me, in what way mister should I know”

Me – “mam, take care the way we, me and neha have always been”

Mala Mam – “hmmm... I see you take care of me much more than neha does, don’t you ritesh”

Me – “Yes mam, I do pay special attention towards you since I feel very comfortable around you”

Mala didn’t say anything, but picked up the phone and spoke to my mom and just nodded looking at me and confirm that my mom had agreed. Then she got up and put on a movie in the VCR – “Honey I shrunk the Kids”
Like Reply
I guessed looking and holding my newly found prized possession that they had been recently taken off as I can sniff the strong and intoxicating lovely smell of Mala Mam. I licked the little cream off the hot spot on the panty and all this while I had the bra on my erect cock. After that I again checked the panty to which I say a tag of Marks &amp; Spencers, which meant it was imported as that time M&amp;S was not in India. The size I saw was 40DD, yes u read it correct 40DD.

Well I didn’t understand the DD at that time but 40 meant they were big.. oops.. huge. The panty was labelled XL and nothing more. I don’t remember what all I did in 1 minute with those two pieces of clothing, but I shot my load in the panty.

SHIT!! SHIT!! Now what... I cleaned as much as I could and then even wiped with water and then put it back in the place it was supposed to be. When I came back to the living room the movie was on and mam was waiting for me to be back. I sat on a couch adjectent to her to which she changed her position and sat beside me and said

Mala Mam – “you mind sitting with an old lady like me, seems like you do”

Me – “I love to mam”, saying that I hugged her again, to which she didn’t object at all but obliged.

I had started to love the evening and I knew it was going to be more adventurous. She then got up and changed to movie to Jerry Maguire and said

Mala Mam – “this should be a better movie, I haven’t see it, mind changing the movie”

Me – “sure mam, I don’t mind watching it”

The movie started and went on well, we were enjoying the movie and with it coke to drink and some snacks to much on, I was feasting my eyes on Mala mam’s 40DD’s now and again for a second or so. Later as the movie progressed there was a love making scene, it was a fairly long one and Mala mam didn’t make any effort to skip it, she just looked at my expression and I looked away out of shame and respect, tough I feelings of doing the same to her. There were many parts in the movie I didn’t understand as it was for adults. My cock was erect and I saw Mala mam glance at it from the corner of her eyes. The movie finshed in some time and then Mala Mam said

Mala Mam – “Seems u didn’t enjoy some scene"

Me – “There were a couple of adult scenes mam, I am not old enough for them I guess”

Mala Mam – “I am sure you are ritesh, I don’t have to show you how you are ready”

With that she got a naughty smile on her face and she just pointed towards her bedroom and walked towards it. When we entered she lay on her bed and said

Mala Mam – “will you fulfil one of my wished on my b’day as a present to me, don’t say a no, I know u can fulfil it”

I was taken aback, me and fulfil a wish for her, I was confused but I just nodded in head in assurance and eagerly waited for the wish to be pronounced.

Mala Mam – “I have a very weird want since many years which I haven’t told anyone”

My ears and eyebrows were raised and now eager to get the full wish of her, I just hopes it was some sexual wish and that was enough to stir my cock to get UP

Mala Mam – “I want my foot to be licked”

There was silence for few seconds and then she spoke again

Mala Mam – “Please don’t get me wrong ritesh, but I am very comfortable with you so I said my wish to you, I know it is extremely weird”

I was still spell bound and didn’t know how to react, I was jumping with joy one moment and the other I was shocked and dumbfounded. I didn’t say anything and just got down on the edge of the bed and sucked her big toe of her left foot

Mala Mam – “ooi ma go” (oh my god)

I just sucked it for a second and withdrew and said,

Me – “was the fine mam”

Mala Mam – “yes sona baba, khub sundor, continue” (yes dear boy, very beautiful, continue”

I thought “continue”, with what, then it struck me she wanted me to lick her entire feet. I always wanted to do it so I didn’t fumble any more. I swooped down and engulfed her whole big toe once again in my mouth and ran my saliva laid tongue all over it, I could even feel the texture of the red nail paint on it. Her feet were well maintained, clean and waxed. No sign of any ageing or dirt. No dark spots, was perfect and looked like a feast to me

As I gobbled her big toe I started massaging the rest of her foot with my hands and then slowly I proceeded to the other toes, spending at least a minute or two on each of them. In the middle as I switched the toes, I looked up for a brief moment and always saw Mala mam lying down with an expression of being content with her eyes closed. As I finished her last small toe of the left foot I went down a little more and with several big licks licked the entire foot. I went mad with the whole experience and was now vigorously licking her foot all over, another 15 minutes must have passed and there was not a word from her nor me. Just in the middle I head on a few occasions a very light and soft sigh of relief from her. It was not a moan.

As I finished my last lick I said

Me – “Mam, I hope I have fulfilled your wish”

Mala mam just stretched her arms and indicated me to hug her, she was lying on her bed on her back in her cocktail dress. I instantly hugged her and purposely put my face on her breasts. We were in that position for at least a minute. Only my face and a part of the chest was on her, the rest of my body was off her and I sat on the edge of the bed beside her. This time my mouth was exactly on the top of the left nipple and there was just 2 layers of clothing separating them. For a whole minute I was applying pressure on it and she didn’t do a thing to stop me. It was a clear signal from her that she wanted more but I didn’t push my luck more. For a guy my age it was just too much to handle on a single day.

When the longest hug of my life broke, Mala Mam said

Mala Mam – “that was WONDERFUL”

Me – “I enjoyed it too mam, once again Happy Birthday”

Mala Mam – “thats the best b’day gift I have got till date, thanks ritesh,
Mr.Banarjee would have never even touch my feet forget savouring it like you have my sweety”

I thought I was slowly becoming the MAN in her life, which was correct to an extent.

With that we proceeded to the dining and cut the cake and then feasted on the pizza that mam had prepared. The evening was coming to an end and at 9pm I took leave from her. As I was leaving she stopped me and gave me a small peck on my cheek and said

Mala Mam – “thanks for making the day so special, but this should be between us as friends and no one else, not even Neha”

Me – “it was very special for me too mam, and it just stays between us”

With that I left her apartment, fully content and satisfied with the days happening and with lots of memories and events to thing about and shag. As for keeping it between us, now the whole world knows about it and Neha too came to know about it, but much later when Mala mam told her everything in my presence.
Like Reply
The next day morning I was at Mala Mam place to be her feet slave. Mala mam was surprised to see me so early at I was at her place. It was just 7 am and I was supposed to be there at 8am. She had just got out of bed and just rubbing her eyes when she opened the door. She smiled and told me to come in and wait in her dining area then she went to her room. She came out after a couple of mins during which I had made up my mind to lick her feet for an entire hour today.

Mala Mam – “come in, I want to show you some dresses, tell her how they are, I have to attend a party later this week, which one should I wear”

Me – “sure mam, I would love to do that”

I followed her in and found 4-5 evening gowns lay on her bed.

Mala Mam “Which one”

Me – “I think the short white one or the sleeveless red one”

Mala Mam “tell one of them, I cant wear both, better let me wear them and show to you”

She took the white one and entered the bathroom and came out within a flash. When she came out I had an erection, the short dress was shorter than I thought, at least 3-4 inches above the knees, exposing her well rounded fleshy milky thighs to me and a low cleavage with short sleeves with lace on the edged.

Me – “if you wear this and go all college students will try and impress you as their gf cause u don’t look a year older than 20 in this”

Mala mam had a shy smile on her face and looked away

Me – “I am telling the truth mam, you should try in the movie industry, you will give a run for the money to many actresses.”

Mala Mam – “why are you buttering me so much, what are you looking for?”

Me – “why should I butter you mam, i am sure I will get what I want if I tell you, wont I mam?”

She just nodded and went back in the bathroom to change and was out in the red dress. The red dress had a very low front which revealed 50% of her boobs which get me erected again. By now my cock was doing pushups every now and then whenever I went to Mala mam’s place.

Me – “I am sure the white one is better, you can wear that white one”

I didn’t want her to wear the red revealing dress as it would attract much more attention. She agreed and went in again to change in a comfortable cotton nighty. Then she went to the kitchen and made her morning tea took some snacks with it and sat on the dining table with me. She offered me the same to which I said a no and was looking at her lovely feet which I had licked all over less than 12 hrs back.

I just got down on the floor again and planted a long kiss on her foot. There was no reaction of dialogue and I just continued and started to kiss her whole foot. After 2 mins the licking started and this time I even bit slightly on the fleshy parts, whenever I bit she let out a soft sound, extremely soft.

I looked up at her and said

Me – “Can I continue..”

Mala mam – “oh yes... please do, and keep the bites coming too”

I was working on her foot for a long time and when I looked at the clock in between it was already 8 am.

Mala Mam – “the new maid Joya will be her by 9, you will have to leave by then”, that meant she didn’t want anyone else to know what was going on between us.

Me – “sure mam, I even was thinking that, but I feel like doing this forever”

Mala Mam – “you can do it whenever you want to, I just love it”

I had a big smile on my face to reciprocate to her naughty twinkle in her eyes. With that I bit into the fleshy big toe a little harder than normal and she let out a louder sound than usual.

Mala Mam – “I need to apply a fresh coat of nail polish on my toes, I am sure you will oblige”

Saying that I followed her back into her room, all the while looking at the big wobbling ass and even scratched my cock over my pants looking at the sight.

She first handed me some cotton and transparent water like liquid in a bottle which was a nail polish remover and told me the process to remove the old nail paint. I didn’t that within a few minutes and then she took out a nail polish bottle and showed me how to apply it. I followed her instructions very properly and then did the same. It took me some time to do it as it was the first time for me and my hands were trembling a little.

After about 15 mins it was all done and she was happy with the work. She was sitting on the edge of her bed with her legs dangling and me on the floor admiring her feet. Since she was wearing a ling nighty, no other portion of her lovely legs were visible except the feet which I have licked to my heart’s content twice already.

Me – “I feel like licking again mam, but the nail polish will get bad”

Mam just looked at me and lifted her night a little, half way up to the knees, exposing her calves a little, it was fleshy like the rest of her body places and looked inviting.

Mala Mam – “you can enjoy the top a little till the nail paint dries off, but you better be good at it”

She shocked me again with the little extra revelation, I was now getting new benefits everytime I went to her place, at this pace I should have fucked her in another month. I started eating, liking, biting the exposed legs and in the middle was massaging it too. This carried on for another 15 to 20 mins when we realised it was almost time for the maid to come. So Mala mam stopped me and said

Mala Mam – “sona, bondo koro, na hole joya dheke nebe” (dear, stop now, else Joya will come and see all this)

I left her foot that was in my hand, she placed both her feet on my chest and said

Mala Mam – “you will lick my feet and legs whenever you get a chance, from now on you are my foot slave”

Me – “sure mam, whenever I get a chance I will”

Then asked me to leave for the day and said she is going in for her shower, she instructed me to leave the main door of the apartment ajar and go so that Joya could come. Saying that she went to take her shower and locked the bathroom door behind her. I waited for a minute and then peeped through the key hole, before that I had gone and opened the main door , what I saw made my dick blast through the pants, Mala Mam had opened her nighty and was in her lingerie, the same red ones that I masturbated over last day . She was combing her long hair side ways exposing her entire frontal to my view. Before I could cherish it anymore, I heard Joya enter the apartment . I quickly composed myself and started to walk out with my books. I had barely seen the heavenly sight for 3-4 senconds. Joya entered and I left for my home. That whole day and night I just thought about those few seconds and had an erection all day long. I badly wanted to lick her feet and now even cum on them and spill my semen all over her feet.
Like Reply
Thanks for the continued support, expect more comments and reps, keep them coming and more updates will pour in...

For sure I cursed Joya as much as I could that day, never before had I cursed anyone so much, not even my history teacher in school was the most wicked anyone could come across. But when Mala mam’s butter like soft voloptous body came to my mind, it became calm and soothed.

The next day I was again at mam’s place at 7am and today she was not shocked, but pleased. She welcomed me with a smile. Today she was wearing a night gown and I could see another piece of clothing under it. No skin show but enough to make a guy hard over and over again. She guided me directly to her bedroom, undid her night gown and quickly got in the blanket, I managed to just glance on the nipples that were poking through the white Saturn night dress that reached only till her knees. After getting in the blanket she pull the blanket upto her knees and instructed me to start my daily job. I started to fest on her legs like a hungry dog eating after days. As I reached my calves she just said

Mala Mam – “uupor deye khao, knees projonto” (have from above, upto the knees)

Promotion, that too everyday.. I wanted to get to the magical hot spot in the next 2 days before neha started to come back for tuitions. But I was patient and worked my way upto the knees. I requested mam to spread her legs and sat in between them and started from her knees and worked downwards. After about 10 mins she turned around and now I had the full fleshy calves to munch on, I bit them hard, almost leaving a bit mark. As I was doing that her foot got raised and changed position and landed on my stiff cock, making me more uncomfortable and horny than before.

She mush mave definitely felt the rock hard cock but didn’t make any efforts to move her foot away, I was also being a bastard as I am, I leaned a little more pushing my hard cock against her foot, leaning a little more I slid the blanket along with her nighty a little up and licked a couple of inched above the knee and then instantly gave a light bite.

She let out an audible moan, it was a moan of pleasure, but instantly after that she put her blankt down again to her knees and turned around again. Her foot was now away from my cock and I resumed as a foot slave licking it and biting it. After getting exhausted and thirsty I requested mam to leave me for 2 mins so that I can get water to drink. She nodded and I had water and came back.

In the mean time mam had got a bottle of cold cream and was sitting in a leaning position against the headboard of the bed with her legs exposed upto her knees and rest of the body covered with blanket.

Mala Mam – “sona baba, ektu cream valo kore makyedao naa go” (dear baby, apply some cream proplerly naa)

Taking the small white bottle of cream from her hands I sat once again in between her legs and started applying the cream on her legs and massaging them at the same time, as my fingers were pressing the pressure points and working on the fleshy portions she was becoming hotter and hotter, I could make that out from the expressions on her face and the light sounds she made. I purposely extended my hands sometimes a few inches above the knee and acted as I was just massaging. She didn’t object to that like the previous time.

Sharp at 8am mam interrupted and said

Mala Mam - “I think it is enough for the day, you have done and excelled job, I am habitual to your licks and massage”

Me – “I hope you enjoyed it, I truly enjoyed serving you”

Mala mam – “yes sweetheart, I did enjoy it thoroughly and now I want it for the next couple of days till your school doesn’t reopen. “

Sweetheart, where did that come from, but I liked being called that from Mala mam. Getting up from the bed Mala mam opened a cabinet and took out a board game – Scrabble. She then suggested that we play Scrabble today so that there is some English practice too and it is a nice game.

Mala Mam – “whoever wins gets to ask anything to the other person ? is that fine?”

Me – “yes mam, I guess its fair”

We started with the game and both of us were seated on the bed, the game was interesting but she being a teacher was winning from the beginning and ultimately won the game but just a few points. She then said

Mala Mam – “so I get to ask you one thing and you have to answer truthfully”

Me – “sure mam, anything”

Mala Mam – (In a stern and strict voice) – “what did you do with my lingerie, the red ones the day before yesterday evening?”

I was dumbstruck, It felt as lighting struck me and I was going to die. My face must have gone expressionless and all blood must have drained out and it must have been white. I didn’t have anything to say or do, I just bent my head and looked down on the floor.

Mala Mam – “aami tomar ke ki jegesha korchi, answer koro” (what am I asking you, answer me)

I still didn’t respond and was standing there motionless like a statue. She gave me a tight slap and shouted

Mala Mam – “aamar bra aar panty ki tomar khler jenesh, tumi aamar panty te maal phelcho” (my bra and panty is for you to play with, you are masturbating in my panty)

Me – “so..rr...yy.. mam” that all that I could utter.

Another tight slap, this time harder , all my emotions and feelings and hardons in the recent memory faded and I thought it was the end of my life today, she would call up my mom and say everything and I would be grounded for life.

Mala Mam – “you better be sorry, I am giving you liberty that dosent mean you will do as you feel like, if you want anything, you ask me, but DONT ever hide and do anything from me, I HATE it”

She the shouted and told me to go out for the room

After a brief minute she called me back in and had the same red bra and panty in her hand and said.

Mala Mam – “these are the ones you masturbated in naa, the stain is still there, you thought I would not notice”

Me – “yes mam, I did that, am really sorry”

Mala Mam – “go and wash them for me, and was it properly, I was wearing them the entire day yesterday and the whole night,”

Saying that she handed me the undergarments and pointed me go the the living room bathroom and wash them there. I thought, if she had seen the semen stains then why did she wear it, no answer to that in my mind but I proceeded to the bathroom. Mam behind me and stood on the bathroom door and instructed me how to wash it and then put to dry. The entire process took 3-4 mins and I didn’t dare to even think to do anything except wash them.

Mala Mam – “as a punishment, you will wash my clothes whenever I instruct you to for the next one month”

Me – “yes mam, I will do that”

Mala Mam – (with a cruel smile on her face) “did you enjoy when you masturbated in them, say did you “

Me – (shocked and horny) – “yes mam, I did, it was one of the best I ever had”

Mala Mam – “hmmm.. am happy you told me the truth, so you are now becoming a man, I felt it today morning when you were licking me feet, you get hard when you lick me”

Me – “obviously mam, anyone will get hard”

Mala mam started giggling and then laughing and then hugged me tightly, I even responded back and locked my hands around her, we embraced each other for a minute and this time my hard cock was pressing against her abdomen as I ran my hands on her back. She made no effort to break the hug and pressed my cock even more.

The day’s session finished with that and I made sure that from now on I would tell whatever I thought to Mala mam frankly and was sure she would oblige if possible. I couldn’t wait for the day to get over and the next morning to come. Next morning 7 am and I was at her doorstep. DING DONG!!
Like Reply
Mala Mam welcomed me with a warm hug and a sweet smile. She was in full length nighty with long sleeves and no cleavage show. A proper homely woman, but beneath that was a naughty and horny woman waiting be licked by her innocent 13 yr old student, well not so innocent also. She walked towards her bedroom and I followed her there.

Lying on the bed she handed me the cold cream and covered herself under the blanket. Then exposing her legs upto her knees she said

Mala Mam – “I love this morning time, now you can start my feet slave”

Me – “yes mam, your slave is at your service”

Saying that I started with the usual licking, today I gave extra long licks, mam had kept a bottle of water on the side for me and her hot cup of tea and biscuits too. I was having water after every few mins so that I don’t run low on saliva and her sounds don’t stop. As I completed the foot and the calves area I proceeded towards the knees and completed that too, then automatically mam turned around and I started on the back portion of her legs. As I worked on the back of the tender knee area she pulled the blanket and her night up by at least 6 inches. With so much more meat available to feast upon I instantly got a full hard on erection. The silky thighs were looking so smooth and the extremely glowing fair skin was to die for.

Mala Mam – “since you are being good and your work and obedient, you have to work more now, come up and service these too”

Me – “sure mam, I will have a great time servicing these, these look so soft and tasty”

Mala Mam – “tasty, eeki ki khabar jenseh aachi ki” (tasty, is this something to eat)

Me – “aamar jone to khabar aache, aami to lick aar bite korchi” (for me it is an edible only since I am licking and biting it”

Mala Mam – “hmmm... ja iccha tomar tumi koro” (hmmm.. do whatever you feel like)

I pounced on her thighs and became mad, I was licking and feeling everywhere and anywhere of the exposed area. I could not see the panty since it was hidden between her thighs and covered by the night and blanket. I bit slowly at first and then applied more pressure and finally like a beast. I bit with lot of pressure on her upper inner thigh to which she shouted

Mala Mam – “Ahhhhhhhh..... ki korcho kukur motun” (Ahhhhhhhh.... what are you doing like a dog)

Me – “aapni to bolechelen, ja iccha koro, aapanr ooto sexy thighs dheke pore thake jaache na” (you said do what you want to, after seeing such sexy things its tough to hold back)

Mala Mam – “theek aache, bite koro, kintu rokto baar korbe naa to... hahahah”(ok, bite, but you wont take out blood naa... hahah...)

Me – “na mam, otto bite korbo na, kintu eer pore bathroom jete hobe” (no mam, will nto bite so hard, but I have to go to the bathroom after this finishes)

Mala Mam – “theek aache, licking aar bithing pore valo kore massage korbe cream neye” (ok, after you finish with the licking and biting, you massage with the cream)
I nodded in assurance and continued, the passion only increasing and the sounds form mala mam only getting louder, when I finished with my licking I took the cream and started massaging the thinghs, as I massaged, many a times my fingers were crossing over the non accessible area of upper thighs that was close to her panty. As I applied pressure with loads of cream her shouts became low moans and eyes were closed and she bit her lower lip.

All of a sudden after a 10 mintues of massage as I crossed the boundary and proceeded to upped things without being stopped, she let out a huge moan, clasped the bedcover with both her hands and then instantly hugging me extremely tight around her breast area started to breathe heavily. I came to know many months later that she had and orgasm. So, all friends, this was the first time I made a lady have an orgasm.

I felt like biting her boobs too, but didn’t want to try my luck too much, already I had crossed over on her thighs just minutes back.

Mala Mam – “aamar sona, ki korecho tumi, aami to pagol hoi jabo” (me dear, what are you doing, I will go mad)

I got a little afraid, I thought I had done something wrong that’s why she reacted in such a way and now was going to scold me

Me – “I am sorry mam, will not do it again”

Mala Mam – “no... you have to do it again, it was great.. now you can go to the bathroom”

Me – “mam, I want to go to the bathroom, but I need a panty of yours, as you told me to tell you whatever I wanted to do”

Mala Mam - (with her eyes still half closed) – “hmm, you are wanting to masturbate in my panty, I don’t like that idea, but today I will allow you, only today”

Saying that she told me that there was a pair of soiled panty and bra inside, I could use that to relieve myself. I was out within a couple of minutes and had a great cum, after I came out I said

Me – “Thank you mam”

Mala Mam – (with a wicked smile) – “I was sure you would, show me the cum stained panty”

Me – “mam I washed that with plain water so that it would get stained”

Mala Mam – “ohh... I would have liked to your cum once, no problem, next time don’t wash it”

Saying that she got up from the bed and proceeded towards to dining area
As we entered there, she said

Mala Mam – “its been many days we haven’t touched the books, school is reopeneing in a couple of days, better start studying now”

I made a sad face cause I expected that I would get more sexual treats but had to sit down with my books. She made me study for an hour and then after a little chat I left at 9am. As I was going Mala mam said

Mala Mam – “don’t forget to come tomorrow at the same time, then from day after Neha will be back ....”

I smiled and nodded in assurance and left her apartment.

That day in the day Neha called again and we two spoke for a long time and she said she couldn’t wait to meet me, but I was still deeply in the thoughts of Mala mam and didn’t feel the same. Rather I would have liked if she delayed her coming so that we (mala mam and me) enjoyed for a few days more. School was also going to reopen and meeting Mala mam would be with Neha around, so I knew that the newly found pleasure classes were going to come to an end the next day.
Like Reply
I didn’t beat my little master during the night as I wanted to keep stock for the next day morning. 7 am and like a ritual being followed I was there at Mala Mam’s doorstep, to worship my goddess. Dressed like the previous morning she opened the door, this time we went to the dining room and there she sat on the chair and instructed me to right next to her. I followed her instructions like a zombie under a magical spell.

Mala Mam – “how do you wanted to treat you mistress today my slave?”

Ma – “as I have been in your service for the past week the same way mam”

Mala Mam – “you have been exceptionally good at your job and have behaved well, today you will have to service my entire legs, upto my waist, but be in your limits, no wandering around the forbidden area, else you will lose everything”

I knew it would be impossible to stop myself from resisting the golden gates of love and lust. So I just spoke my heart out to her

Me – “mam you know it will be not possible to resist for a boy like me, please suggest some alternative”

Mala mam – “since you have been honest to me I will allow you little bit freedom, when I say little bit I mean little bit”

I smiled and just waited for further instructions of her.

Mala Mam – “Today i have told Joya to come after 10am, so you have 3 hrs”

Me – “thats great mam, but 4 hours would have been better (I said with a cunning smile)”

Mala Mam – “dushtu chele aacho tumi, shudu boudi shonge moja korte chao, study ke korbe” (you are a naughty boy, you only want to have fun with aunty, who will study)

Then she got up and went to her room and then entered the bathroom, when she cam e out, she had changed into just a loose top which covered her ass barely, the scene that I had seen a few days back through the key hole flashed back in my mind, the same sexy legs, looking like sugar candy for me to feast upon.

She got on the bed and lifted one of her legs and pointing it towards me called me towards her. Sticking my tongue out like a faithful dog I proceeded to her and sucked the toes, there was no stopping us then, I went on like a pro, licking and biting at will and her sounds and moans were changing volume with the intensity of my bite.

I am worked up towards the new grounds, I was getting hard and harder down below. The red floral print lacy panty made me more and more horny, I could see a wet spot forming and I though she must have peed which was obviously not the case. As I proceeded on her upper thighs she parted her legs wide enough and I entered in between her legs and licked the underthigh area and as I bit she let out loud moans, I saw the spot on her panty getting wetter and bigger with every passing minute.

Me – “Mam, your panty is getting wet, are you peeing in them”

She laughed at me like I was a fool, which I actually was

Mala Mam – “no my boy, those are my love juices flowing, you wana taste them”

I was reluctant at first, cause I was sure it was pee, but I didn’t want to disappoint mam, so I just nodded and took a lick at the wet spot of her panty.

Ohhh... it was like an electric shock through my body, it was my first lick of a pussy, tough there was a panty separating my tongue and the golden gates. I had a few more licks and she was smiling all the way and letting out low moans and encouraging me more and more. Then after a minute of so, mala mam pulled my face away from the hot spot and said

Mala mam – “enough of having my juice, continue with the massage”

I nodded and proceeded with the cream massage, as I started from the foot, I just wanted to jump to the upper thighs, but slowly worked my way up there, as I reached very near to the pussy, I was on purpose touching it with my fingers and on a couple of occasion pressed it hard too. She didn’t object.

Me – “mam, can I have a view of the inside for once”

She just shook her head to suggesting a NO.

Me – “Please, just once”

Mala Mam – “either you can have a look or use my panty later in the bathroom”

I wanted the panty for my bathroom session so I didn’t press further but I was touching around the area every now and then. A few stands of jet black thick hair were protruding out from the edge of the panty. It was then I realised that there was hair growth around the pussy region also. I too have strands of hair that recently cropped up around my little master.

As the massage became more sensuous the room was getting warmer or it was just the feeling within that made me sweat a chilly winter morning. My cock had started hurting inside my pants and need to be relieved quickly. I bit mam a lot of her upper thighs and around the pussy area and my massage made her cum again like the pervious morning, this time more intense and longer.

It was better for me, cause when we hugged this time, I was totally over her, my iron hard cock on her pussy over her panty and I pressed as much as I wanted without objection. As the episode completed I need to relieve myself and Mala mam knew that very well. After having a great orgasm she covered herself with the blanket nearby and to my surprise opened her panty and handed to to me and said.

Mala Mam – “eei panty use kore maal phelo aar tar pore aamar kache neashbe” (use this panty to masturbate and then get the panty to me after that)

Taking the fully soaked red panty in hand I held it like I had it was the trophy of a grand slam that I had just won. Smelling it I entered the bathroom and started to eat and lick all I could off it while shaking my hot rod. After a minute I offloaded a bid load of which some fell on the panty, specially on the pussy region. Composing myself I went out of the bathroom with the panty in my hand and gave it to Mala mam, who looked at it with hunger in her eyes, it seemed as she would use it as a topping in chocolate ice cream and have it. What she did astonished me a bit not too much as I had already got used to being astonished very frequently by her now.
Like Reply
Mala Mam took the panty with the load of cum in her hands and dipped the tip of her middle finger in the semen and took a lick off it. Then closing her eyes she was enjoying the taste if it for over a minute. That was all she had from it.

Then she told me to leave the room and come in after 2 mins. When I came back in the room as instructed, I saw she had worn the same panty, the cum laded red one as it was, mixed her and my love juices. I was so aroused seeing that, I cant express it in words.

Me – “mam, you are wearing the same panty in masturbated in?”

Mala Mam – “yes sweetheart, I can feel the warmth of the semen, it feels so good after such a long time”

Me – “why does my semen feel good to you mam?”

Mala Mam – “you will understand, I will make you understand everything”

Me – “tell me now mam, I want to know everything”

Mala Mam – “don’t hurry, I will make you a man a lot before everyone else becomes one”

I didn’t understand that but was happy with the progress and the attitude of Mala mam. Months later she told me that she had been without a cock since 10 months and was very relieved to have cummed twice in two days due to my erotic and sensuous massage. During those months I was taught everything about a man and woman and the chemistry and biology, everything about it. After knowing everything I was much eager to fuck Mala mam and also Neha.

That morning as I was leaving her apartment, she called me back and stood only an inch away from me, then she slowly held my cock over my trouser and massaged it for a few seconds and then squeezing it said

Mala Mam – “today at night think about the massage and my wet panty and masturbate again and tell me later how was it? From tomorrow back to studies, serious ad your exams are just a few months away now.”

I smiled back at her and then left with the sad thought about everything returning to normal from the next day. Neha would be back so no sensual massage and licking with Mala mam, school was opening so studies and homework and sports and holidays were ending so no relaxing and no video games.

As I went back home I lay all afternoon in bed reading a book and in the middle thinking about licking Mala Mam, sometimes I wondered how a woman’s vagina would look like. I was trying to imagine how her breast would be when I suck them and so on. I don’t remember when I fell asleep between the book reading and my thoughts. I was woken up by my mom and she said that Neha was on the phone.

My parents didn’t mind me talking to a girl from such an early age as they were not the conservative type and never told me a no for anything, well I never demanded stuff which was going to be odd. They believe that if a teenager is told no for something then they will do it by lying to the parents. So this made things easier for me as Neha was going to be the girl in my life for the next many years to come. But till date my parents don’t know that my cock enjoyed 2 pussies even before I passed out of school. Very wicked of me, I know.

As I spoke to Neha, i realised that she was really missing me during her holidays, whereas I didn’t feel the same for her. There was a guilt somewhere in me, but the devil was much stronger, hehe. So I didn’t tell her anything about the ongoing massages between me and mala mam. She requested to meet later in the evening, I couldn’t tell her a no so I told her that I would cycle down to her building. She and many of her friends play and cycle in the building compound in the evening, so it wouldn’t look odd also.

It was a 10 min cycle for me to get to her place. As I reached her building, I could see her waiting for me in a lovely red top and ¾ jeans. She got an instant smile on seeing me and too smiled and was very happy to see her. We met and she introduced me to several friends in her building and then we started to take a walk in the common garden. There was no one around, and very quickly capitalizing on the moment I held her hand and she smilingly looked at me with a sweet smile.

We were barely like the for 30 seconds when we realised someone was approaching so we got apart and started talking normally. It was one of her friends who had come to call her. As she spoke to her friend, for the first time I paid notice to Neha’s assets, she had average tits, but a good size for a girl her age and nice ass, which she inherited from her mom, she was very fair with lovely hair that was shoulder length and overall a great package to make heads turn and believe me later after college was became a BOMB. I left after that and the day was over with me masturbating thinking of mala mam at night after dinner.

Next morning, back to school and then tuition in the evening at Mala mam’s apartment. As I went to her place, Neha had already arrived and the main Joya was around and mam was very conservatively dresses and was behaving normally with us as she did when we joined the classes. There was no hint or talks about the previous days and I too made no effort to put that in cause I didn’t want to risk it with neha and Joya around. I became very sad and nothing else happened that evening.

A whole week went by and I was not becoming desperate to lick Mala Mam’s feet and be her slave and masturbate using her soiled panty. On Sunday morning, I reached her place at 9am unscheduled. She was not too surprised to see me and she told that she knew I would be coming to her place on of the days without telling her. She smiled and hold my hand pulled me in and hugged me after kissing me on the forehead.

Me – “Mam, aamar ke lick aar massage korte hobe, aar tar pore aapnar panty neye masturbate o korbo. Please” (mam, I need to massage and lick you, after that I need to masturbate in you panty, Please)

Mam shook head and we proceeded to her bedroom. She was wearing a nighty which she pulled up to her waist, exposing her cotton white normal panty which had become a little yellowish since it seemed a little old. Then she pointed towards her pussy.

I just jumped on the bed and started to lick her pussy from over her panty, she didn’t stop me. After about a minute she turned around and exposed to me her ass cheeks, they were 80% covered by her panty, she adjusted the panty and now all the cloth was in between her ass and it became like a g string. Her naked ass cheeks were fully exposed to me. I didn’t waste a second also and started her lick all over her ass and bit them after every few seconds. I bit them quiet hard, leaving a couple of bite marks. Mala mam was just shouting abuses and moaning all the while. Then the shock came.

She lifted the panty in such a way that her full ass crack and ass hole came to my view. Her black ass hole was a deep contrast to her shining white skin all around it. I didn’t............
Like Reply
I didn’t wait for her instructions and inserted my saliva dripping tongue in her ass hole. As the tip touched the entrance she let out a big moan.....

Mala Mam – “aaaaaahhhhhhhh.... na go....... mere phelbe aamar ke.... aar koro.. puro kheye nao” (ahhhhhhh.... oh no.... you will just kill me .... do more... eat it fully”

I got more motivated by that and went in deeper with my tongue, I parted her ass cheeks with both my hands and inserted almost a 30% of my tongue in her ass hole. It was a yucky feeling, and smelling a little too, but the sensual factor was much more so I kept on going. I don’t know how long but I did whatever a human can do with a tongue to an ass.

I spat at regular intervals in her ass hole thinking it would lubricate it and open it more, and it did. It was going great when again she had one of her great orgasms. Her whole body just trembled and she thrusted my face in her huge ass. I could smell an odd odour but was stuck there as the pressure was too much from her hand. My tongue was quiet deep in her hole, she squeezed my tongue in her ass hole as the wall of her anal tract collapsed and opened.

She must have had a great cum and then just lay motion less for a minute. During this time I didn’t do anything.

Mala Mam – “aamar panty khule neye nao aar maal phele neye aasho” (open my panty and take it, cum in it and bring it back.)

I hooked my fingers on either side of the panty and slowly pulled it, mala mam assisted me by lifting her abdomen a little bit so it could easily slide out. As the panty slid out and I got it in my hands, I could clearly see the entrance on pussy. The pussy lips were covered with hair all around but looked very inviting. I didn’t exactly know that time a man inserts his cock in there, else I would have rammed my cock there at that time itself. All I knew was there was relation of a man’s private part with a woman’s private part, but how and what, I didn’t know.

I took her panty and masturbated in it in her bathroom and got it back to her. Mala mam looked at it and smiled and said

Mala Mam – “aaj ke valo laagche, panty ta ekhane chere chole jao” (its looking good today, leave the panty here and leave)

She was still lying motionless in the same position as I said left her. But she had an expression of content on her face and seemed very happy. Her pussy hair and ass was still visible and she made absolutely no effort to cover it. I stared at it for a few seconds and then placing the panty on the side of the bed left the room. Mam came out after a few minutes, she went and sat on the sofa in the drawing room and called me there too to sit next to her.

Mala Mam – “you were the best today, I need it once again before you leave today. Also I feasted on all your cum and then wore the panty. It was yummy, need more”

Me – “I would love to do it once again mam, and I will give you all the cum I can give you”

She switched on the TV and started watching it and I too was seeing it. She just browsed through the channel and stopped on a movie channel where a classical channel was going on. We say that for some time. After about 15 mins had passed, I asked for water, she got up and went to the kitchen and came out with a couple of glasses of water and gave me to have it. As I was having water, she put her hand over my cock, it was not erect as yet, but as she put it, it started to grow bigger. When I finished my water, she told me to unzip my pants and stay in my shirt and underwear, to which I obliged.

She then just lay herself on the sofa and removed her panty and instructed to me start again, this time too I just had access to her ass hole. No pussy business yet, I began slowly with the thighs then upper thighs then ass and finally the glory hole. All of it was dam tasty and amazing. My cock was erect within my underwear and there was prominent tent forming in there. As I dug my tongue deep in her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks with my hands, I was barely able to cover her ass cheek with my hands, they were huge compared to my palm size.

Mala mam didn’t take too long to orgasam again, she shot it within 5 minutes of me eating her ass and then lay there still for sometime as I continues savouring her body, when I looked down I could see red bite marks of my teeth on several places around her upper legs and ass, it was still little slippery due to my saliva and was glowing a little due to it also.

Mala mam – “open your underwear and masturbate directly on my ass”

I followed her instruction, I opened my white underwear and then stood on the floor with my cock right above her ass, but it was not touching it. I gathered some courage and slightly touched the bright red tip on my virgin cock on her ass, immediately mam said

Mala Mam – “no touching me with your cock, time has not yet come for that, follow what I saw”

I heard her but didn’t pay attention, I just jumped on her and now my cock was placed in between her ass cheeks and I started to move vigorously, within a couple of seconds mala mam jerked me off and I literally fell on the floor, then she got up and gave me a tight slap, twice across my face and just pushed me away and walked away in her bedroom closing the door behind her.

My dick instantly became limp but I needed to cum badly, Mala mam’s panty was still lying there on the floor. I didn’t do anything for 10 mins and just sat in the sofa half naked. There was no sounds or anything from inside. So I just took her panty and cummed in it quickly. After that I put it back on the floor and dressed myself and knocked on the bedroom door.

Mala Mam – “you can leave for the day, no need to see me for massages again, come for your tuition as scheduled”

Me – “I am extremely sorry mam, I won’t misbehave myself again”

There was not reply to that for a minute. I just stood there like a fool, then knowing that I had crossed my limit and had been warned about that before, I cursed my self a thousand times and then just left the place. That whole day I was sad and didn’t talk to anyone and I had no energy and thought of masturbating again.

Came Monday evening, and I didn’t want to go for tuitions and somehow made an excuse and bunked it, I didn have the courage to face Mala mam. I did the same on Wednesday evening too. But I knew I had to go on Friday else things would become worse. On Friday evening I reached mam’s place a little early than Neha and rang the door bell. Mala mam opened the door, seeing me....
[+] 2 users Like Ramesh_Rocky's post
Like Reply
Mala mam opened the door, seeing me she just smiled and asked me to come in.

I heart was pounding and I was sweating, I was never so tensed even when I was appearing for my board exams or anything else as a matter of fact. She asked me to sit on the dining table and wait for the others. OTHERS I thought to myself, only Neha was supposed to be coming. Surprise, surprise... but not a sexual one, another girl and a guy had joined the tuition. Shit!! Shit!! Shit!! Now there was absolutely no way I could get back Mala mam in bed and lick her asshole. What a stupid and dumbfuck I was not to follow Mala mam’s instructions and lose out on such a sexual experience.

Anyways, I couldn’t complain, Neha also came in a coupel of mins later and sat next to me. Neha already knew the new students. I was introduced to them and we started for the evening. There was absolutely no signs of anger from Mala mam. She was like a normal teacher teaching 4 students. All the dreams of licking her again disappeared in the thin air.

After the class we all left together, Neha was very chirpy and was asking me hundreds of questions to which I just answered in the shortest way possible. I went home that evening and the weekend was just as sad and depressing as Friday evening was. It had now been a week since I had masturbated and didn’t even feel like.

Another week went by and things were the same as previous week. Mala mam treated me like any of her other students and there were no signs from her for me to stake back or to come at another time. I didn’t have the courage to go to her house apart from the tuition time and face her. It was now 2 weeks since I last licked her and slowly that was becoming an old chapter, slowly my focus was shifting towards neha and she was reciprocating to my advances and feelings. We often held hands and exchanged warm smiles. But nothing beyond that.

A month later during playing cricket I slipped on a wet surface and hurt myself badly on my back and fractured my leg. I was rushed to the doctor, where we plastered me on the leg and bandaged my head wound. The xray and advanced tests showed there was no internal damage in the brain. So all was fine, I was prescribed home rest for 2 weeks and then I could start my outdoor activities. My mother informed in school and to Mala mam about my accident and that I would not come for a couple of weeks.

The next day Neha called up and my mother told her to come and meet me, it was the first time she come to my house. She was sitting on a chair adjacent to my bed and I was lying there with my plaster and bandages in a sorry state. My mother sat in the room on the bed with me. We talked for sometime and then the servant called my mom as she had a phone call. As she left the room, neha came and gave me pleasant kiss on my lips and said she was very worried about me. I assured her everything is fine, she looked at the door and didn’t see anyone. Then turned towards me and we were in a liplock for a few seconds. I felt so good, I felt great. After that she held my hand and said get well soon and then left and said she would visit again soon. Many of my friends came and visited me and it was 10 days since I was home. I was much better and my head injury was back to normal, only my leg had a problem which would take a couple of months to heal, I could move aroud but had slight difficulty.

My mother had to go to meet her sister in Singapore and was thinking of cancelling it, I persuaded her to carry on as I was almost fine and would resume school in a weeks time. She agreed and left for Singapore. The next day in the afternoon when I was sleeping, the servant woke me and said that Mala mam had come to see me. I was surprised and afraid both. I was lying on the bed and she entered. I sat against the headboard and smiled at her.

Mala Mam – “how are you doing ritesh?”

Me – “much better now mam, thankyou”

Mala Mam – “When will you come to tuitions from?”

Me – “Another week I guess mam, might be 10 days, depends on the doctor”

Mala Mam – “We all miss you in the tuitions, especially me”

I was taken aback by that a little. Then Mala mam took a small box and gave to me, it was gift wrapped. She said to open it after I left and it had a gift for me.

She left soon and I quickly opened the gift, to my utter surprise there were two soiled panties in it. Oh! My god, they were fresh taken off and I could smell the pussy as if it was right next to my nose. There was a small note in the box that read “these are fresh for you, another chance for you to carry on from where we left, when you come again have these panties soaked in your cum, just for me”

I was overjoyed, it had been a long time since I masturbated, I somehow managed to lock my room door and quickly beat my cock and unloaded a huge package on the panty and then put it back in the box and hid it well. I carried on the exercise once everyday and sometimes even twice till I got well.

School resumed, mom came back and the I went back to tution to Mala mam, I was carrying the small box well wrapped up with me in a bag and went a little early and gave it to mam, she just put it away as other students were coming in. Neha sat next to me and we held hands several times during the class. As we were leaving after class, Mala Mam said

Mala Mam – “Since ritesh was away for more than 2 weeks, he has missed out on a lot, he will stay back for some time after class and I will update him, Neha you can help him if he requires any further assistance”

Everyone left and it was again just me and mam in the house, all alone, my little master was already jumping in the pants and wanting to come out. Mam opened the box and smelled it, she sniffed it as if it was a perfume bottle.

Mala Mam – “Hope you enjoyed it ritesh?”

Ma – “yes I did mam, I was great”

Mala mam – “these panties have been used a lot, I need a fresh one to wear”,

saying that she pulled out the panty she was wearing from under her nighty and said

Mala Mam – “cum on these now and I will wear them, quickly”

Me – “I will surely mam”

Mala Mam then came and sat next to me and told me

Mala Mam – “I have seen you glancing at my breast a lot of time, so told you can feel them as much as you want over the nighty and masturbate in the panty.”

I was thrilled, I instantly grabbed those HUGEEEE boobs and then struggled to take my cock out, Mala mam helped me and for the first time my naked cock came to her view, she looked at it as a hungry dog looks at a fleshy bone. I groped her with one hand and the other hand I was beating my cock, I felt her nipples and even pinched them, she was happy and smiling. Then barely a minute later I shot a good load in the panty, some of it falling on the floor and other in the panty. She licked all from the floor and then took the panty and wore it. As she wore the panty she lifted her nighty over her waist, at that time I clearly saw her ass, her back was facing me.

Me – “mam, can you come a little closer, I would like to lick once, only if you allow”

Mala Mam “hmmm.. good boy, ask for permission” saying that she moved a little back and her bare ass was stuck to my face.

I went mad and licked and it all over it and then went for the glory hole. She didn’t stop me, she started to moan as I lick the asshole and I repeated that 20 times over. My Saliva was now dripping from her ass hole and made a trail down till her knees. I thrusted my tongue in the hole and parted her ass cheek, it was fabulous.

Mala Mam – “keep on going baby, deeper and deeper,”

I went on for 10 mins and at the end of the feast Mala mam had a cum again. Now it didn’t astonish me as I had go used to it a few times before. She spoke a minute after her orgasm,

Mala Mam – “ritesh, never disobey me, this is the last chance for you, I need you to regain fast so we can do much more than just this”

She then held my cock, it was up again and hold it closed her eyes, her warm hand around my cock send shivers across my body and then she bent down and placed a small kiss on the tip of my cock. Wow, it was the most electrifying feeling till date and I almost blew it then. That was all I got that day and I went back home my car that was waiting for me.
Like Reply
My cock was jumping and butterflies hovering over my head thinking about what had just happened, everything seem to be going perfect and I knew lots more was in store for me, but I had to be patient and calm. The next few days were normal and during the tuition class there were no special signs from Mala mam to me or anything like that, during one of these classes

Mala mam – “I am going to take a few tests for all four of you and all those who pass all of them will accompany me to Nicco Park (it is an amusement park in Kolkata, smaller version of Essel World of Mumbai)”

We all were very excited and started to prepare for the tests, the tests were conducted over 2 classes and the results were declared that all four had passes and we were going to go to Nicco Park on Saturday morning. Yippie!! I know I could have some moments with Neha there. Though my Plaster was on my leg, it had almost healed and we all had to walk slow due to my temporary handicap.

Saturday morning we all got to Nicco Park and entered, after a couple of hours of fun and masti, rides and food and cold drinks we all sat down in a picnic spot and were just relaxing and talking to each other, the Neha spoke

Neha – “mam, I need to go to the restroom, but don’t know where is it”

Mam looked around and much have spotted a sign board for a restroom, then she said

Mala Mam – “I think it is a little far from her, ritesh look at that sign board on the far left, follow that and guide Neha to the restroom, go with her, don’t leave her alone”

I nodded my head and Neha and me stood and started walking, after a minute we were out of sight of Mala mam, quickly I held Neha’s hand and we started going towards the restroom, soon we came to it and both of us went to the respective toilet and when we came out there was no one else in site. We both looked at each other and had a naughty smile, we hid ourselves behind the restroom in such a way that even if someone was walking past it would be tough for them to see us.

As we did that we got in a liplock, it was wonderful, it was my first long smooch, her rosy red slim lips over my red ones and after a few seconds we opened our mouth and our tongues met. It was like clash of the titans, wrestling and hugging, interlocking and twisted. We were lost in our own world and as we were lip locked our bodies were stuck together, there was no space for air to pass through also. It was great, amazing and out of the world, the feeling was quiet different from what I experienced with Mala mam, I think with mala mam it was lust and with Neha it was more of love. We were too young to realized lust and love, but both of us knew it in our hearts that we had a special place in each other’s hearts of heart.

After a good long smooch we parted and then holding hands started to walk back, when we were close enough, we left hands and then walked back and sat on the lush green grass where the others were seated. We then proceeded for more rides and fun and the day ended late evening and by now my leg had started to pain a lot, I knew mother would be very angry if I told her that I over exerted. So I didn’t complain to anyone. The two other students left together in their car and Neha, Mala Mam and me were in my car with the driver, we first dropped Neha and then was going to drop Mala Mam, as she was getting off she told me to come the next morning and then gave me a naughty smile. I know what waited for me in the morning.

I got back home and had a nice dinner and thinking about the smooch with Neha and anticipating what would wait for me the next morning with Mala mam, I slept. In the middle of the night I got a very bad pain in my plastered leg and ultimately I had to wake up my parents. I was rushed to the hospital at 4 am and there we were told that I had exerted too much and the bone had got slightly misplaced, so the plaster was changed and I was advised home rest for a few days. Damm!!!

I could not go to Mala mam’s place the next morning and my mom informed my school and Mala mam on Monday about the same and the entire week till Saturday I was home, getting bored and sometimes shagging thinking of Mala mam’s glory hole and the feeling of her huge tits that I groped. On Saturday I was supposed to go to Mala Mam’s house at 7pm, but I reached there at 5:30 and told mom that I need to make up on what I had missed the whole week. When I reached, my luck was bad, the maid Joya was there cleaning the house and mam was watching TV. We could not do anything till 6 pm. As soon as Joya left I told

Me – “am sorry mam I could not come for the special class on Sunday morning”

Mala Mam – “no problem, we can have short special class right now, but we have to finish in 30-40 mins and then get fresh, then everyone else will also come”

Saying that she removed her tight t shirt she was wearing, and for the first time I saw her in her bra officially. The black bra could barely hold her huge watermelon size tits and the nipples was trying to tear through the bra and come out. The slowly pulling my head towards her, she placed them on the deep cleavage and I felt like I was on clouds and never felt something so soft, not even the best of the cushions in 5 star hotels. I instantly got a hard on and mam knew that. Her hands went crawling down and she grabbed my cock over my pant and said

Mala Mam – “you are going to remember this evening for the rest of your life”
Like Reply
Saying that Mala mam unzipped my pants and undid my underwear, my throbbig cock must have grown an extra in the heat of the moment. The red tip which had been kissed once before now was demanding more (sala harami lawadha hai mera, always wanting more... hehe ). I just lay my head on the massive boobs and stayed calm as my dick was being shagged by Mala Mam, she wrapped her hand around my cock and help it tight and moving it to and fro to make me cum.

She then instructed me to eat her breast from over the bra. I started to do that, I bit her huge boobs, I felt as if I was biting into a huge ball of candy floss. Soft and smooth and the best pair of knockers I have sucked till date. (to say the truth I have had the good fortune of feasting on many women breasts, but till date Mala Mam remains the best) As I gobbled huge chucks of flesh I was give her so called love bites. These red/blue bites were a striking contrast on her milky white skin. I groped as hard as I could with my hand and tried to cover as much of the breast I could at one time. I figured out where her nipple was from over the bra and bit then slightly and was hearing the moans all the while from mam.

As the episode continued, Mala mam got a little away from me, sat in a squatting position and engulfed half my cock in her mouth. Uffff.... it was amazing in here. The whole experience was so hot that I was not drenched in sweat in just a few mins. A few licks and strokes and I could not hold back the load and I shot it all and saw mam engulfing it like it was some holy bread. As my cock became limp, a couple of drops hanged from the tip and a few spurts had gone on her face, she collected all of that and rubbed them on the exposed part of the tits. After that she wore her top again but didn’t let me wear my pants. She lay on the sofa nearby, on her stomach and then pulled down her black track pants and the panty and said

Mala Mam – “you wanted to rub you dick on these buns? Go ahead, enjoy them for 5 mins”

Me – “but mam, it will take some time for my dick to get erect and enjoy”

Mala Mam – “you have 5 mins, do what you want.”

I quickly started licking and biting it and then almost instantly proceeded towards her ass hole and like all previous times made it drip in saliva and ate it to my heart’s content. My cock was regaining and by then only half a minute was left. I quickly got on top of her ass cheeks which looked like 2 huge freshly baked soft buns and positioned my almost erect dick in her ass crack and started to rub as if there was no tomorrow. TIME UP and mala mam told me to stop, I did and then I got off her, as I did that I rubbed the tip of my dick on her ass hole quickly and heard a ohhhh... from mala mam.

Me – “Mam, just 2 mins more and I will cum”

Mala Mam – “hmm, ok, 2 mins, rub you dick tip on my ass hold and cum on my ass cheek and rub your cum all over my thighs and ass”

I instantly got back on her and rubbed my cock on her ass hole entrance and then started to move vigorously and was successful to cum, as I was about to cum, I got up and spilled all my load (small load this time) on her ass cheeks and then being exhausted just fell on her.
My own cum was now pressed between her ass cheeks and my abdomen area and cock. We stayed like that for a few mins and then mam reminded that others would come within 15 mins, we quickly got off and went to clean. She cleaned my cock and soaped and washed it and then I did the same to her ass.

Mala Mam – “you didn’t rub your cum on my ass, you have to do that next time without fail”

Me – “sure mam, I will do that”

With that we both dressed up properly and mam changed into a descent night, in front of me, now she had nothing to hide from me. We sat in the dining table and I took out my books. With that the bell rang and say the other students come in and a minute later my darling Neha came. We had a good class and were even discussing my healing of leg and everyone told me not to exert myself. After the class Neha requested me to drop her home since I had a chauffeur driven car. I was most happy do to that.

All the way we held hands and sat and getting bold enough I quickly placed a small kiss on her cheek, made sure the drive didn’t see it. That weekend was good and I know I was going to get Neha soon the way I was enjoying Mala mam, but I was in no hurry as I already have a bird in hand, or should I say a already had a pussy for my cock.. hehe.

Exams were soon going to come and being a good student I didn’t ignore mu studies, I got serious with my books and started to help Neha too on a regular basis. It had been around 10 days I had not had a special session with Mala Mam, and it didn’t bother me too much as I knew everything was fine. Finally I got a call from Mala mam on Wednesday afternoon to go to her house a little early than usual, my mom like always didn’t suspect any foul play and I left. You all know what I got that day – sex treat as always with new a new addition, as always.
Like Reply
My 3rd update for the day, will keep it cumming.. oops!!.. will keep it coming with all your support.

When I reached the door was slightly ajar and open, I entered without ringing the doorbell and didn’t see Mala mam in the living or the dining, then I peeped in her bedroom, she was not there. I looked around once again and then decided to check the other room, I had hardly ever stepped in that room. I saw her sitting there on the floor wearing shorts and a sleeveless loose top. No makeup and plain beauty. She had worn a bra as the straps could be seen from the side.

Me – “Good evening mam, how are you?”

Mala Mam (looking up at me) – “ohh.... tumi eshe gecho, aami valo, tumi kemon aar choto baba valo aache to” (ohh... you have come, I am good, how are you and “choto baba(CB)” is fine)

Me – “choto baba kea ache” (who is “choto baba”)

Mala mam stood up and a couple of steps towards me and then cupped my deflated cock over my trousers and said

Mala Mam – “eei aache aamar choto baba, from today I will call you cock as that”
(this is my “chotto baba”, from today I will call your cock that)

(Chotto baba means – Small boy, In future I will write CB instead of that)

Me – “CB is not very good”

Mala Mam (with astonishment) – “keno, ki holo” (why, what happened?)

Me – “has been a long time he hasn’t cummed”

Mala Mam – “ohh.. thats all. No problem”

With that she unzipped my pant and undid my undies and took the cock in her hand, I saw my cock become full size within a few seconds as she just held it then she went down on it and licked the balls and engulfed them in her mouth, giving me an amazing feeling and even tickling feeling around that area. As she did that she shook my cock all the while. Suddenly after some strokes she stopped and announced

Mala Mam – “I have tasted CB, now it is your time you do your part”

Me – “Mam, I wanted to know everything between a man and woman, sexually, I am still unaware of how things work”

Mala Mam – “thats good, I will explain you everything, come lets go to my room”

We went to her room, there I was naked below waist and mam too opened her shorts and panty and gave the panty to me and told me to lick it clean. I did that within a minute and all the while I did she just watched me do that and in the middle even glanced at my cock.

When I finished she started to narrate me the whole thing, what a is a cock and pussy, whats their relation, how to fuck, what does semen do, ass, boobs, smooching and so on. All the while she did that I was listening to her intently and in the middle she stroked my cock too. As she finished the whole thing in 15 mins she said

Mala Mam – “today you will eat my pussy and then cum on it”

She lay down on the bed, her pussy was already exposed to me, I started working there, I licked slowly at first and then built up my pace, I was feeling a little yucky thinking I was licking her pee spot also. But as I proceeded I was totally engrossed in it, with her fingers she parted her pussy lips and told me to lick the inner walls and thrust the tongue deeper

Mala Mam – “if you follow as I say then you will always be a hit with women all your life, all women love a nice cock like yours and good licker, I will make you one slowly”

She guided and I followed, I was enjoying, her thighs were wide apart and my face fully immersed at the golden gates, I was enjoying and she was have the best time of her life too. Soft moans, loud bad language and strong pungent odour filled the room. Slowly I could feel her body tightening and then within no time she gave in, she had a great orgasm. She then lay there on the bed and closed her eyes and said

Mala Mam - “tell CB to cum on my pussy, she is waiting eagerly”

I positioned myself on top of her pussy and started to stroke my cock, there was absolutely NO contact between my cock and pussy. I placed on hand on her soft breast over her t shirt and squeezed and continued that way till I cummed all over her pussy and groin area.

Mala Mam – “hmmmm... otti sundor baba, aamar panty dao aamar ke” (hmmm... very beautiful my boy, give me my panty)

I passed her panty to her as I did that I rubbed it at the tip on cock and wiped off the last drop of cum and handed her the panty.

Mala mam – “naughty boy, always doing something extra, but I like it”

Then she wore the panty and told me to pack up and wait in the dining are for the class, I left the room and waited in dining area. She came out in her trademark cotton fully covered nighty and sat across me and said

Mala Mam – “I am wearing the panty over your cum, I have not cleaned, it is feeling great”

Me (with a blush) – “mam, is it possible that I fuck you”

Mala Mam – “be patient ritesh, hobe, sob kichu hobe” (be patient ritesh, it will happen, all of it will happen”

I smiled and just hoped for it to happen fast, the progress had been good but little did I know that it would now be a standstill and very slow for many months to come. Our class started that day and we all were happy and smiling.

As nothing much happened for the next few months I will give you all a brief about it.

My plaster was opened within a month and I was back to normal. I used to have a session with Mala mam every 10 days and it lasted for 30 – 60 mins. The same things, licking of asshole, pussy, cumming in her pant and on her pussy. Groping her tits and ass and massaging her body. But in all these months I never got to see her tits and I requested her once but she denied it out rightly and told me that she will show it when she feels the time is right. She used to change in front of me. She always explained me more details of sexuality and how it affected our lives. She was a true SEX TEACHER, one who not only gives pleasure but also the correct knowledge at the correct pace.

On Neha’s front, we didn’t progress any further from smooching and holding hands and talking on the phone sometimes. It was now becoming stereo type with both of them and I wanted to go on the next level with both women. Final exams went well and Neha too did surprisingly good. We all were happy and mala mam treated all four students to a English movie in a theatre. Nothing major happened till the summer holidays started and I went with my family to south East Asia for a 15 day holiday. It was a great holiday and Mala mam and Neha rarely came to my mind except when I masturbated thinking of Mala mam’s huge assets. I bought a small present for both of them and on landing back in Kolkata I called Neha and then rushed to Mala mam’s house.

I am sure all guys are beating their cocks after reading these updates and the gals are getting wet. Please tell me all that cause that is the best feedback for me... to know if you are turned on.
Like Reply
Mala mam opened the door and instantly hugged me tight, almost crushing my bones. I said

Me – “aapanr ke khub miss koreche” (I missed you a lot mam)

Mala Mam – “aamar ke miss korecho na aamr gud ke miss korecho” (you missed me or my pussy)

Me – “duta miss korechi” (missed both) and then I started laughing

Mala Mam – “aamar CB kemon aache, okhane kichu korecho CB shonge” (How is my CB, have you don’t anything with with CB)

Since Thailand is very famous for paid sex and massage she indirectly asked me if I availed any of it. But I was too young to even know any of it then and also my parents were always with me.

Me – “CB is not keeping good, urgently needs your care” saying that I stripped standing by the door only.

Mala mam bent down on her knees and started to suck it like a little girl having lollipop and I cummed in less than a minute with a loud moan. She gobbled all the cum and then asked me to go to the dining table and get naked. She was extremely happy to have got treated after so many days and so was i. As I got naked and waited, I saw Mala mam come with a bowl in her hand. She asked me to remove everything from the dining table and lie down face up. I did as she instructed. Then she herself got out of her track pants and was naked waist down. She too climbed up on the dining and positioned her pussy right above my cock, just an inch away. Then very teasingly she was moving herself. No need to say that I was rock hard again and ready to deliver. She teased me for a long time and then told me get up. As I got up she positioned herself insted of me and handed me the bowl.

It was full with chocolate sauce, she told me to apply it all over her legs and thighs. I did that immediately and then was told to lick it clean. Yummy, licking chocolate off a lady so sexy, it had already started melting in my mind.

I started with her legs, one stroke at a time, I licked and then bit the area. Hmmm.. it is too good. As I proceeded towards her shin and then knees she was making loud sounds and I was enjoying them. I went on to her things, she parted her legs. I was slow and erotic, movement making her mad and she building up more and more to have a blast of an orgasm. He thighs were now clean, I rubbed my naked cock on the things as I proceeded the last level. It now was becoming unbearable for her, she just begged me to give her an oral, I left everything else and just went on to lick her pussy, she was oozing and her juices were flowing like a waterfall, free and spreading all over my face.

I didn’t ever want it to end, a dream come true. I bit her pussy lips lightly and then shoved my tongue as deep as I could. It when shivers down her body giving her goose bumps and then the big orgasm. For the first time I saw spurts of her pussy juices flying out. I too licked whatever I could of it and then just lay on her. My cock was now directly placed over her pussy and still erect. She was not making and moves and told me

Mala Mam – “Ritesh, don’t move, I don’t want you rubbing your cock on my pussy”

Shit!! Thats exactly what I wanted to do

Me – “Mam but I want to cum again and I want to cum like this, pls”

Mala Mam – “no, not now, now get off me and let me go for a show, you also shower with me”

Me, shower with her, that meant I will see her full naked today. Well I followed her to the bathroom there she put on the shower and got under it wearing her t shirt and then asked me to soap her legs and clean off all the little traces of chocolate. I did that with precision but was burning to see her tits. I took her permission and groped them and started to lick the nipples as they were standing erect, waiting to be molested.

Turning around against the wall, her ass towards me, she told

Mala Mam – “come and rub your cock on my ass and cum”

I instantly rushed and pressed my cock deep into her fleshy ass very hard

Mala Mam – “ki korcho, its hurting me” (what are you doing, its hurting me”)

I moved back and then saying sorry whet on slightly, warm water falling from the shower, my dark erect cock on silky milky ass of a horny naughty woman and me rubbing it to have an orgasm, the whole situation was a new one and then I shot my load and saw it slowly wash away with the water, First time I saw Mala mam wasting cum and not eating it. The she soaped me all over and showered with me hugging me and along me to do anything I want to her.

Finally the warm water got exhausted and we finished our shower session. She told me to leave the bathroom with a towel and dry myself and latched the door behind her.

As soon as she did I bent down and watched carefully from the key hole, this time she was right in front of me, no obstruction in view, she removing her wet tshirt that clung to her boday exposed her tits to me.

Her tits were huge, so inviting and looked like it needed a man to take care of them, that was the only asset of her that I had not savoured fully till now. My cock started to get stiff again and like a voluntary action I started to shag, all the while I did that my eyes were stuck on her huge tits, I felt as if I was born to suck them and they were now my property. Within a minute I cummed again, I didn’t bother to clean the seman on the floor and that on the bathroom door, I just lay naked on the bed and closed my eyes.

Mam came out a few mins later, all dried and wrapped in a towel, looking like a sex godess coming out of her den. She saw cum on the floor and questioned me

Mala Mam – “ke krecho tumi, aabar maal phelecho ki?” (what have you done, have you cummed again)

I shook my head in confirmation and said

Me – “ki korbo mam, aapai otto hot Aachen, aapnar shonge monk ore bar bar korte” (what to do mam, you are so hot, feel like cumming again and again with you)

Mala Mam – (with a blush) “dushtu chele, aamar CB theek aache na” (naughty boy, my CB is fine naa?)

Me – “you only see how your CB is”

My cock was deflated and had no energy to do anything more, Mala mam took a close look at it and the giving it a long kiss started to take out clothes from her wardrobe and even told me to dress up. It had already been an hour and I had no intentions of leaving. After getting dressed o told mam,

Me – “Can we watch a movie mam?”

Mala Mam – “Hmm.. that will be a good idea, I have got a nice animation movie, call the others and tell them to come over too and we all can watch it together”

I didn’t mind the others joining as I had already had a fair share of Mala mam for myself today and that was good enough, but I just felt like being around her. I called the others including Neha and within 30 mins the movie started. It was a nice animation movie and we all enjoyed it along chips and cold drinks.

In the middle Neha was looking at me and me at her also, there were others sitting between us. Halfway across the movie Neha got up and then she came and sat beside me on the floor. As everyone was busy watching the movie including Mala mam, we got a little close and held hands. As always the feeling was great but again different from what I experienced with Mala Mam. That day ended and gave Mala Mam and Neha the small present I had got for them. It was a traditional mask and keychain for both of them. They really liked it and thanked me for it and then we all went home.

I was happy and school was closed and still a week to go for holidays. Suddenly my dad’s elder brother staying in delhi had an accident and my parents left for delhi the very next day and said they would be away for a day or maximum two. I was sent to my grandmom’s house to stay since I was too small to stay alone. I wanted to capitalise on the situation and was think how.

I made an excuse to my grandmom that I needed to go home for some time since I had some books there and needed to study. She didn’t agree in the beginning and later I convinced her and left. On reaching I opened the door and insantly called up Neha and was lucky to find her home and told her to come to my place since I was alone. Her tone of the voice changed instantly and she was now waiting to come to my place. Within 20 mins she was over and the whole house was left to us teenagers. We both sat in my room and chatted for some time.

Then with a naughty smile I held her hand and pulled her closer to me. She didn’t waste any time and instantly jumped on me and we were in a tight hug and our hands were running all over each other’s body trying to explore the unexplored. Little did she know I my cock had experienced near heaven many times before. I don’t know how long we were like that and then ultimately started to smooch. Today there was no one around to stop us kids from doing what we wanted to.

After getting enough for the time being we left each other and then Neha did the unthinkable...
Like Reply