Fantasy Magic of Pleasure
Heart 
Myself Rahul, Architecture working in an MNC, in Bangalore, Stay in my cousin sister house, It's was located in the IT park area, My Cousin sister and her husband both are software engineers. I stayed with them. It's was an 4 BHK flat. I was staying in one room, other one was their room, one room was for their in laws and one small room was left as guest one. 

In my office i was the team head contains of four member in my team- Pradeep, Swetha, Anu and me. Pradeep and Swetha was couple been married for 2 years, Anu was 32 Married, her husband father was director of our company, her husband was in london she have one daughter gone kid school. 

Both Swetha and Anu was my crush my dick always waiting to drill their lovely holes. Swetha sometime used continue her fight with pradeep in office too, I used that times as mine and take some advantages over swetha. Anu was very clever one she once, i used to have eyes over swetha and Anu. Anu have some problem personally but she don't share with us. Where these was gone on in office. 

While at home i used to take my hole advantage over my cousin, Radhika She was 28 bit short and little chubby has some right size on her assets. I was earlier waiting to hunt her. I knows that her mother in laws was scold her to take a child, But i'm only knows the truth that Radhika was not happy with her husband (Manoj) in physical relations, sometime at night they both used fight in the room. 

After one month goes on.. 

While i was busy in the project deadline still we have to complete lot of thing's, my interior design team was already fucking me, with there fucking design concept with the clients not even satisfied, My team mates to working lazy over on my boss dancing on my head over the project.

i was working on the project, think about Radhika which has to be talked today, because her husband going to German for 2 weeks, Due to problems her in laws also not coming to stay; so that me and Radhika on home for 2 weeks this was the right time to take her on bed with me. 

Pradeep and swetha has done there work today submit to me and gone, Saw anu, she was not in position to complete her work today, i know that. Said her leave today and come early tomorrow and work. She too left i have some work done with it submit the report to my boss; left the office drive to home, went in the home saw Manoj was ready waiting for the Cab, He come to my room said Rahul take care of Radhika; She i'll be alright Manoj i'll take care of her. 

His cab come hug Radhika give kisses on her cheeks and forehead, she walked to him to the left, i walked towards the balcony saw her she hug him before manoj enter the car. She come back to flat, we both watch tv asked about dinner. She said we'll order online. Her Phone ring saw the display its her mother in law on phone, Radhika walks ways have more than 30 mins of talk, And our dinner to has arrived. 

I taken out the package and make to serve it, wait for Radhika she come from her room looked at the dinning table, yeah sis, it arrived he sat on the chair having dinner.

me- Sis can i asked you one thing? 
R - yeah Rahul, what's that!!
Me- What going hang over going with your in law ??
R - Nothing like that, rahul 
Me- Really ? 
R- yeah, what's up !!
Me- Hope if're fine nothing. 
R - That's girls thing.
Me- Ohh, sis are you happy with Manoj?
R- Hey, Rahul what your talking... I'm happy with Manoj, even your watching us daily.
Me- Sorry, I don't mean like that !! sis.
R- Ohh, it's fine rahul.
Me- Are you really happy with Manoj physical relationship with you? sis.
R- Hey Rahul, shut up what you are talking, this is the way you talk with your sister.
Me- Not like that, sis you have been worry among the issue.
R- you don't knows what the issue was ? 
Me - Yeah, but i knows that will be about the child, Right sis? She down her head shape it.
R- Yes rahul, But it not a issue for us, Manoj mother is just creating a problem with us.
Me- Look, sis this not about creating an issue among both of yours, she was caring about you both.
R- what you are saying, you don't knows about the things... Nothing else...!!
Me - Look sis, still my colleague in my office mate it, even my mother going to find a bride for me in 6 months. So that i knows all thing, I know you loves manoj very much. But you have to prove the society with an child sis.
R - Why the Fuck i have to prove to the society.
Me- You can't ready to agree that your not satisfied my manoj.
R- No.. not at all like that.
Me- Then you have some problems over it..!! 

She started to cry and left with half dinner gone to her room, locked it. 

Next day morning comes from the jogging saw her wake up make breakfast for us, i said sorry sis, Yeah let's leave that topic, i thought your small, smile over me. We have taken the breakfast leave for our office drop her in her in the metro left to my office. 

While got a mail from Anu that she don't feel well, taking leave today. Still my client was asking for better interior design over some area and asking some change in the plan of it. These client are fucking me this time without any satisfaction on the our work. 

Received message from Manoj he has reached safe, i was planning in my mind about today talk with Radhika, type the today's report to my boss, saw the time it's was 5.30 call radhika she pick up saw she was on metro, i tell her to wait at the point used to drop, i'll catch her their. She waiting at the point, get in the car, I started the talk as per plan, sis open the dask take the card, she looking at me angry, Look sis it's not bad let's can we see her (gynaecologist) she was my boss's sister and best doctor in bangalore too sis. 

Radhika don't even talk an single word to me, open the door went to lift, before i park my car. That night and next morning she not talked to me, while on evening i comes home earlier, she come later saw her still looking me angry i asked her sis can i make appointed on Saturday? Radhika come fast to me gives hard slap on my face. walked to her room shut the door hard.

I went to my room watching tv, she knot the door, she comes in sat on the chair, look Rahul, i may understood that your taking care over me, but stop this non-sense over this matter. And really sorry for the slap, Hope let's us don't talk about his matter.

Sis, really you have problem with yourself..!! she started to cry and Shouted to me damn i'm perfectly fine and not even have any problem regard it. Manoj cannot satisfied me, that was the problem not able to have child, now all your doubts have cleared, if you want take your fucking brother (Manoj) to an doctor. Don't say i'm the problem for this thing.

She push the chair off, gone to her room, locked the doors, i was really happy now that her husband can't satisfied my cousin desire, but i going to hunt the fresh meat off, but little late on it. I going to fuck radhika hard and going to impregnate her with my child. 

[Image: Radhika-Rao.png]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
She push the chair off, gone to her room, locked the doors, i was really happy now that her husband can't satisfied my cousin desire, but i going to hunt the fresh meat off, but little late on it. I going to fuck radhika hard and going to impregnate her with my child.

I order pizza in online for dinner playing in ps4 radhika comes back from her room talking with her mom and later video call with manoj and pizza has come, we sat on the dinner table having our pizza; radhika looks on me; what sis ? nothing rahul.. Hmm rahul please don't share matter to anyone please rahul; yeah i knows it, don't worry i don't share with anyone.

Me- whether manoj undergoes any treatment for this sis?
R- Hmm; shake this head.
Me- which means No ? 
R- yeah..
Me- Sis, either he knows his problem?
R- No and not at all.
Me- Ohh, suit that you have to tell him the matter; sis!!!
R- I can't rahul; how can i saw that you can satisfied me manoj? 
R- I not all possible to share this to him.
Me- Then you have to face such thing with your mother in law.
R- yeah; i known's it.
Me- Today, it's easy for treatment, or in some other way treatment you can get child through the process of it.
R- Yes, i known's about it rahul, but i can't start such thing by myself.
R- I know about something his mother itself come to this point.
Me- Yes, May be 
R- Definitely she comes to the point of that one soon.

Sis, may i asked you one thing about this matter, yeah rahul tell about it, May i impregnate you by myself. Radhika face change hearing this from me. What the fuck your talking rahul, your become mad over this matter, i'm your sister and elder that you. Shut up fucking mouth and go to sleep, Me and Manoj known's how to handle this, and it's our personal life, you stay way from it rahul.

But, listen Radhika your fucking husband can't make you satisfied first, then how will make you blessed with motherhold. Manoj can't do this, even he goes to treatment, still they make you motherhold by some unknown man sperm to inject to Impregnate you. 

For carrying some unknown's sperm child in your womb, why can't you carry our's child in you womb; think of it, Radhika you need someone why can that i may be for it. 

Radhika was silence this time, moves this chair walked to kitchen, I know's that her brain think of it now; Radhika washing vessels in kitchen; i had my glass milk left back to my room closed it, sleep.

Next day Radhika was waiting, drop her on the metro station and drive to office, saw Anu was going on her system; i take my chair said anu wait in our part there was some changes in it. Here are the paper work among it. Pradeep asked dude your free from work, Yeah buddy i done it on yesterday itself; I have to see the interior designers team and sent report to boss in evening that have to do. Swetha said we're doing work please can you do some of part it please; Sorry swetha does not my work it you want tell your husband to do it for you. Ohh for that i can itself finished off earlier then him. All three of us had a laugh.

Think of about the respond from Radhika, Take my phone message her - Hey Radhika what's up hope you have good day at office!!; She saw it but don't get responds for. Sent other after the lunch nothing from her side. Got a message R- i will come to home myself.

I done my report to boss bit earlier gone to home; saw whether radhika has come but no; have call with my mom and taken a bath changed to short and tee; making coffee heard the door opening sound saw; It's Radhika coming in look at me walking to her room.

I don't know what to call radhika or sis; yet goes with radhika, R you want coffee, i'm making for me, she said yes !! I make two coffee take the cup goes to balcony sit on the small table and chair, sky was dark grey looks like it rain heavy think so. Mild wind and light was under the grey clouds. 

Radhika come sit near my chair, taken her glass smell it, don't worry it's just a coffee radhika. She looks me over her eyes and sky on. Radhika why you have not respond for the message in morning; I'm at meeting Rahul. 

How was the day for you rahul; yeah just free no work, just only think about you radhika; She shake her head, listen rahul what ever you say was true and i agrees with it. But what you asked is wrong; I can't be done for life to misshape of it. Why your saying like this radhika nothing i'll happen, it will be in between you and me; and it's safe for you too. Think about it.

No Rahul, i'll not do this with you; i can't.. cheat my husband for my shake of happiness; Hey radhika what the fuck you are saying; your husband can't do these thing with you that why i'm tell to do thing with me. Anyway no rahul i can't do this with you. it's a sin and if we do this it's will become incest one; No way rahul i cannot do these things of sin once's.

Okay then this your decision radhika about it, suddenly her phone rings it her mother in law, she shaking her head attend the call talking walk to her room. Manoj come on my phone line asked about radhika, i said no dude she talking with your mother on phone that why her line is busy, I tell her to call you back.

I watching movie in tv, radhika come from her room,looks at her hey radhika manoj has called me, talk to him, yeah rahul i spoke to him, what happen your looking sad radhika; nothing rahul, walk to kitchen preparing food to dinner. enter the kitchen her cry was break run over her cheeks, hey radhika what happens ? tell otherwise i'll tell this to you mother okay.

Rahul no don't tell this to mom, No No radhika i well tell this to her, Hmm please, rahul stop this non-sense. 

R- Rahul can you impregnate me?
Me- Surprise by hearing it. Radhika.
R- Can you? 
Me- yeah.
R- Promise me, don't share this to anyone about this matter!!
Me- Yes, darling i promise you. It will be you and me. 
Me- after dinner, you are become mine.
R- Hmm.. yes 
R- but i don't know about it. Right or wrong of decision.
Me- It's Right decision, and you MIL will be shut up her mouth soon.
R- Hmm Rahul, she hug me and start her cooking.
Like Reply
After dinner radhika was ready to serve herself to me, speak with my parents on phone come back to her room and boxers and tee, radhika was black silk nightie waiting for me. sit on the bed scrolling her phone. Asked her about the manoj, she said yeah rahul spoke to him earlier itself. 

Me- Hmm when your ready radhika !!
R- Yeah rahul, I ready for it.
Me- Okay radhika for now onward your mine.
R- Hmm
Me- when ever i'm around you, u have to be my wife, radhika Even when manoj was in home.
R- Okay Rahul.
Me- Radhika i have some conditions for you.
R- what are the conditions rahul?

Wait darling before that, want to talk something with you. Hmm okay rahul turn off the lights, don't worry i'm not going to do anything today, so that just relax, Radhika turnoff the lights, sit near me in cot ragged the blanket till up to body, looking at me. 

Me- Radhika have you used to sent nude picture of yours to manoj when he was in the trip?
 R- No, Pics but used have video call with him. 
Me- that better; video call in nude.
R- yes. 
Me- okay not bad. whether you made anything in past 5 days.
R- No rahul.
Me- that's good darling.

Condition-1 From now onward, you should not do nude video call with him, If sometime you can't control him then you have asked the permission from me; Radhika gone it?
yes, Rahul i'll not do without your permission. If you forget to ask my permission and done with him, I will give punishment from me. understand darling. yes, my sweetheart.

Radhika whether manoj have anything regarding your dressing style? No rahul, he used to say dress to be in according to situation or function. Okay that i like it radhika.

Condition-2 When ever i'm with you, i'll choose your dress, innerwears. you can wear anything in home without my choice but innerwear should be selected myself. you understand what i mean? yes rahul got it. Even you forget this thing you have some small punishment darling.

Radhika you reminds both conditions right? yes rahul.

Radhika you do any self pleasure yourself ? she looking at me.. listen don't tell lie on this, if i found out this will be huge punishment to bare it. so that tell me the truth darling. Yes rahul, i used to sometimes. Ohh that nice darling kissed her on cheeks. Tell me now what you do?

R- yeah fingering myself rahul.
Me- I know fingering radhika, on which hole you done with it.
R- only on my pussy.
Me- Not on anal hole?
R- No rahul.
Me- Then your anal hole is virgin?
R- yes Rahul. 
Me- don't worry i'll show you pleasure after some long time when right time some.
R- Hmm, looking me without any reaction.
Me- Ok tell radhika, you use anything while fingering.
R- yes Rahul.
Me- OMG; what was that toys, vibrators, Dildo? 
R- No Rahul, I have one lipstick cone. i used to do with it some times.
Me- tomorrow you have to show me, that one reminds it darling. 
Me- Manoj knows about it? 
R- No rahul, he never asked about it !!
Me- Hmm. When you do that on first time on your life and last time; tell darling?
R- Went i was doing my 1st year college that was the 1st time and last time was last month.
Me- Okay but doing this thing you don't ask me, but you have tell after you done it. If you try to hidden from me. It's takes you the paining punishment.

NO CONDITIONS ON THIS ONE DARLING, YOUR FREE TO DO THIS AND TELL ME AFTER THAT. 

Me- Radhika are you stay virgin till your wedding night with manoj?
R- Yes, i given my virginity to manoj only.
Me- Nice darling, after marriage you had done it anyone?
R- No. Rahul, Now only 
Me- Yeah, i knows now onward you lovely holes are mine not even for manoj to, he is the loser.
R- yes Rahul understand what you mean, but what if manoj asked for it.
Me- Tell something like you not interested, are tried today something else.
Me- Don't worry i'll itself allows you to fuck him, but i will tell on that day you have to do it. 
R- okay, what if, i can't control him and done with it.
Me- it's poor responds from you radhika, then will give biggest punishment, on the present of time i feels, so that this the most important condition for you.
Me- I thought that your lucky number is 3. So that only i place this as CONDITION-3. Hopefully you remains it radhika.
R- I'll remains it well.
Me- kiss her lips, press her tits, says that nice darling, hope you don't forget it.

Radhika you have any kinds nude memory by manoj? 
R- Yes rahul, me have you honeymoons one.
Me- Nice to hear darling. It's with manoj ?
R- No Rahul. Manoj say to maintain by myself.
Me- Manoj is loser, okay you have it's.
R- yes that was on private cloud.
Me- Tomorrow i need that user ID and Password. And that cloud account it be mine, don't worry all your are safe i'll take care.
R- Okay Rahul, I will give to you.

Okay darling till now you remains these three conditions, hope it will not be added if you don't forget it. I used added feather conditions later. One more time Radhika you have to install an monthly periods app which you use on our phone some on that on my phone to and records it. So that i can calculate our periods cycle and plan for a child. Around to it, it will be easy for us right radhika? yes ! Rahul it will be. 

Radhika remove your nightie, are you wear inner wears? yes rahul remove it, radhika remove it show are flesh tits hold tightly by her bra. we both sleep together the room chill it fine to be, hold radhika closer to mine she can feels my dick over my boxers on her lower back and ass butts, run my hands on her soft skins rubbing her tiny skin hairs over the chill room feels the heat of her body over my hands, kiss her neck and suck her earlobes and ear rings my hands are playing up over her fleshly tits and moves down to her pussy over her panties feels eagerness in her lovely hole waiting for my dick to drill and explore it in. 

Radhika body wants me to enjoy and impregnate her, want to her see mother hood but her sole was different tough to choose between me and manoj. Her sole want to find its right or wrong. She have the fear to cheat her husband and at the same time she need the child for the society to prove herself. 

Whether Radhika goes without any mistake of these three condition with rahul? Hope we see her doing !!

[Image: 31OMkwGPj9L.jpg]

Guys tell your comments and ideas over the story. Hope you guys like it.  sex

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Morning i wake up radhika was still roll under me, gone to my room restfresh come out saw radhika room she was not on the just come of the bathroom saw me wishes good morning, i wishes her back, she standing semi nude in inners. 

Radhika removes these now off, she removes her panties she have nice v shape opening with some trimmed hair on it, she drops her bra her tits bounced it was 34D size her nipple was in light brown color, tell her put the nightie only, she wore back the nightie without the inners. Gets go radhika we can goes down taken our milk bottles. She looking me, don't worry darling i'm coming with you only. Let's see how are all lucky to see you like this, if your lucky no one will there right? Hmm Rahul can we. 

we enter the lift radhika bad luck starts from the lift itself, already my neighbour was on the lift, he already press Ground floor, the man eyes scanning radhika its was not difficult for him, her silk nightie show her body shape well, i slowly look down over his track pants his dick was erect. Lift reached ground floor. 

Time was 7am some of them coming from jogging, some going to play shuttle, some of the women's and men's collect the newspaper and milk. I single radhika to collect newspaper there was 6-7 men's was there. I collected the milk. Saw the men's reach action on them. All men's and apartment maintenance men was crazy over radhika for the morning show. All men's dick was erected looking over radhika. She was knows that collect the paper come back to me fast. 

we enter back to the come, radhika has relax now, radhika how was it darling ? Not fine rahul, i hate it. cool down darling it just a demo for you, if you forget any of your condition these kind punishment can be done. so that don't forget. I have book movie ticket in mall get ready at 10.30. Before give for cloud id and password. Make some simple breakfast and speak with manoj and take the bath. Wear some top and trunk pant, you choose the bra according to the top. Hmm okay wear panties as you wishes today. 

Make me a coffee one cup, taken my laptop put on the dinning table and reading the newspaper, Radhika has come with two mug of coffee, kept one near me, taken a small paper write her cloud id and password give to me. She have her coffee and gone to take bath. 

Open my laptop, enter the cloud address and entries the id and password, her cloud account has opened, Their was two folder one was in their honeymoon and other was taken in the room. Honeymoon folder has fully fuck session of Radhika and manoj where they celebrate in the Maldives report of one week. Love to see the photos and videos. Changed the password and Id with was private one verified with Radhika phone. These memory of them was mine now. 

Radhika was drive a car to the mall, have gone to movie screen sit on the top row corner seat, while in the theater we looking as an couple, so that radhika feels good on it. Next to me five seats was free so that no disturbs for us. Movies goes around 20 mins. put my hand on radhika thigh move around her lower. She was looks me and screen, I slowly removes her knot of the trunk pant loosen it bit move my hand in explore over her panties press her lips over it, my hand's feels the heat, radhika closed her eyes, bit her lips itself, inset my hand on the panties rub her trimmed hairs she was started to get wet, tease her lips with rub and pinched her lips, she moaning lightly aaaahhhh, closed her thigh said rahul stop it don't pinch my pussy it's paining. I can't hold the pain. 

Kissed her cheeks said sorry darling it's hurts!! yes rahul; Okay cool darling play her hole with my finger, she was wet my finger coated with her juices, put radhika hand on pant let her feels my erect dick, taken my finger out of her pussy hole whisper to radhika to suck my any of one finger, she taken middle in the mouth suck it with her tongue, and look me i suck my other finger in my mouth tasted her juice it's was nice taste. Internal has come radhika tied her pants back, adjusted her dress walks out and said to me she wants to use restroom, we both gone back with a popcorn and i started my other round of play as last time else. Movie ends she back adjusted her dress comes out the theater. 

Go to the food court have a lunch on the hotel stops, gone to the shopping, i tell her to purchase inner for her. we enter i choose some different color and different model for her, and brought her one salwar and sari for her. We drive back to home. I said to radhika take come good sleep now, today night at 10 Pm you have to dress as a bride in the first night. And we both us going to have our first night. I gone to my room changed the dress lied on the bed now the was 3.20 Pm.
Like Reply
Taking a hot shower, rub my body with towel, wears tee and short walked to the radhika room, open the door she was ready as an bride who has been ready for the first night, She really made well, room lights was off complete only the candles lights was on. she wear a green silk sari with flower on the her hair, she wear some jewels and Red dot on her forehead and she wear ankles (Payal) and tore rings (Wears always). 

Nice perfume smell over the a/c air, chill floor and she looks more hotter today, my dick were already becoming erect look at her. Hugged radhika move her to the mirror just on hug over the back of her, we both of them look on the mirror in the candle light. kiss her neck lick her ear, press my erect dick on her ass over the sari, take out my phone click few pics. 

Remove's the saree pallu from her shoulder, pallu down on the floor radhika looking on the actions in mirror, her 34d tits was cover on the nice deep cut front and back. Grab her both tits in hands hold for the movement saw radhika, she was closing her eyes, whisper to her darling open your eyes look on the mirror how sexy and beauty beast your darling.

Run my tongue over her deep cut blouse lick on her tinder skins with some marks of my saliva over her tinder skin with some very tiny hairs. From back to front over her deep tits cleavage my tongue was play on it, lot of my saliva deposits there. press her tits more hard over the blouse, Radhika was smoothly moaning aaaahhhhh rahulll. 

Slowly removes her three hooks one by one, front open her blouse her tits was hold by new blue bra (which brought her today in mall), her nipple was point out on the bra, Removes her blouse, she was in bra and jewels on her neck removes two jewel chain, her mangalsutra ( Thali) was only on her cleavage which little bit coated with my salvia. 

Remove balance sari from the her hips, now she was just standing in bra and prettycoat removes the side knot its wall down automatically on floors now by darling was only on new pair inners. There was a huge wet patch on her panties. Radhika was shy little bit, my phone was recording on the lovely movements, Open her two hooks on the back of the bra, remove straps from her shoulder, her huge tits was free without any holdings her light brown nipples were erects, pinches her nipples radhika shouted in pain aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh rahulllll it's paining, please.

Both of tits was complete under my each hands press hard feels her soft spongy tits, she bits her lips moaning softly with the air, i like her perfume smell coming from her armpits, its lovely. saw in the mirror her panties was complete wet on the front side. slowly slide her panties to the floor, now radhika was complete nude expect her earrings, mangalsutra, ankles and tore rings. 

Order radhika remove my tee from me, she removes my tee put on the floor, hug her in front now her boobs was crush on my chest, kissed on her lips she slowly create gap on her lips, moves my tongue on her touches her teeth move bit in explore her tongue, having tongue fight inside her mouth, sucking her lips, each of us saliva was mixing each others become one, its exchange the saliva. My hands was busy grab and pressing her ass butts, that was tender butts, like her tits. My dick was fully exect trying come out my shorts, which rub on her pussy entrance.

We both end our kiss tasted our saliva, radhika knee down on the floor looking me, said her remove my short she removes it my monster dick hit on her nose. Radhika eyes was freeze looking my 10 inch dick. Radhika what happens you like my dick our little master. Yes rahul it's nice looking a iron pipe so big and solid. Yes darling, i'm going to drills your holes with it and make my darling a motherhood soon. Yes my darling rahul, manoj was only half of it and small.

I saw little master size in porn movie only, manoj said these are not nature, Ohh that fucker is having small one and asking it's not nature. Let's he come one day i show him. Leave that now. Radhika give some nice blowjob darling. You have done it before yes rahul but it's tiny yours looks stronger; yeah take it give me nice pleasure darling.

Radhika pull my fore skin back, grab with her hands pulls out his tongue and lick on my dick head, she was licks like an cone ice-cream, my nerves was passing electric waves passing on my body, slowly she taken 4 inch in her mouth suck with her tongue coating my dick with her saliva, she taken deep of little more 6 inch was on her mouth, i know she not going to take it fully, slowly place my hands on her hairs holding a bunch of it. She knows what i'm going to do, she shake her head in No No.. looking my eyes, i smiled over her pull her head bit more she taken 2 more inch in her, my dick head feels her throat, she shaking no pull her head more and fuck her mouth with some force she was complete my dick in her mouth dick on her throat.

Started to fuck her mouth slowly, radhika was lick my dick very well inside her mouth, i can feels her tongue do it's job well, pumping my dick in and out of her mouth, moving her head in and out, i was closed to climax, radhika feels in her throat the heatness she was shake her head, push her on the floor, fall over her closed her face my thighs on her, she have no other option only she has to taken in her and taste it without wasting it. Hit my cums on her throat till her mouth full of my loads, she can't hold her breathe, she swollen cums and hit on her hands on thighs i wake up saw my dick was full of her saliva and little bit my cum sticky on. 

Looked at radhika she was breathe heavy she lips was my cums, she wake up goes to bathroom wash her mouth, comes back hit on my chest idoit are you mad rahul, you forced me to take hole cums to swollen in me, don't do that next time rahul idoit. pull her huged her kissed on cheeks, you will loves over it, in up coming days darling, don't worry your mine i know how make you pleasure and happy okay. kissed her forehead she kiss me back.

Push her on the bed, kissed her from head, ears, neck, lips and nose, slowly to her chest move her hands up started to lick her armpit with my tongue which was nice aroma of perfume mixed with her salted sweat. Radhika was moaning hard aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh rahul, rahulllll it's feels nice darling. Moves to her tits grabs on my hands.

Suck her nipples outer line with the tongue lick her nipples, taken her nipples in between my teeth bite it, radhika shout in the pain of pleasure and moaning aaaaahhhhhhhhhhh darling come on. Push her mangalsutra in between her nipple suck over it she was moaning on now room was started to full with moanings. Moves bit down to her tummy its was soft with nice hips holds, move a bit to her navel button with small solid deep hole, I like her deep navel put my tongue in suck her navel and bite her tummy skins she was shouting in pleasure and shaking her body rahul some electric waves was passing on my body darling.

Move down, she wax in evening no trimmed hair its was clean for me, kissed on her, lips was wet, hungry for my dick to explore her hole. Radhika move bit and taken her legs in my shoulder tease her with my dick, rahul please don't tease me darling, fuck me fuck me hard i want our dick in me darling rahul fuck me. Push my dick over her lips its 4 inch in her she was moaning aaaaaaahhhhhhhh rahul fuck fuck me me, push two more inch feels her pussy walls which are unexplored by manoj. The pussy walls was tight push with some more force radhika was crying the pain, rahul please i can't hold it in please darling take it out i can't i will die think soon its paining darling please stop it rahul, Still 2 more inch to complete my 10 inch dick in her, But radhika eyes was fully of tears and red begging me in pain to stop. 

With more force push her in complete, stop for bit now radhika was recovering from the pain, signal me goes on now slowly take way my 5 inch out pushing in, one by one phase increasing my speed of fucking radhika pain was turning into pleasure, her moanings was fully on room, while fucking her 10 mins she released her orgams twice in fucking, radhika was asking me fuck her harder and more of speed, i was in climax phase put my full force in fuck each time my balls on her butts, she was can't hold her orgams i too closed to the climax now released my cums on her its hits on her orgams and pass through her womb, Radhika can feels well inside her. 

After 18 mins of fuck she was taken my cum inside her, pulling out my dick her pussy lips was leaking our cums run over her thigh to bed. Radhika wake up kissed on my lips and said darling i never have these kind of fuck from manoj. Rahul if you not forced to think me of these, i really missed this sexual pleasure in my life darling hug me. I'm always our darling rahul kissed once's aging. we both lied down each other in the candle lights, some of candle was off. I take my phone off the recording. put on the side table and sleep. My dream of fucking radhika was comes to owning radhika as mine from manoj. Wonderful Saturday night with awesome fuck in our first night with radhika.
[+] 1 user Likes Redbull_69's post
Like Reply
Wake up see radhika was hugging me and sleeping, removes the blanket saw her nude body click few pic in her sleep goes to refresh, radhika wake up refresh and comes nude asked me rahul what to wear now. Wear some tiny shorts and half tee. what no no rahul, i can't please with that i can't goes down please try to understand. yeah darling i understand it but lets see how you teasing the men's dick today. No way please rahul. Okay fine wear it without inners radhika. That's it. 

we both goes down as usual she gone to take newspaper and i gone to take a milk, saw a men's dick was erect my seeing radhika it was a special show in the early morning for them. We comes back to flat, radhika you see how all men's are down was seeing you their dick was rocked. chiiii shut up rahul, what if someone say about me to manoj think of that. No one will tell about it cool, darling. 

Radhika today we're not going any where just going to stay home, so that you have to me nude without wearing anythings. Now darling, remove you dress, don't worry i'll closed all windows and put curtains, Radhika come nude, she had removes her mangalsutra, ankles and earrings; just her tore ring was there. makes her hair in pony tail. come nude to kitchen making coffee for us, her tits was dancing when were she move and ass butt too dancing love to see these to see from her.

The day was gone with full of pleasure, having a hot shower fuck in bathroom under shower, fuck in living room, my room, kitchen, put her in dinning table have fuck her harder. put her on the floors enjoyed well with her. Had 8 round with her today, both us were tried without energy, sleeps in nude. One week was gone in the full of fun of teasing other men's dick in morning, office and fucking radhika in night goes well till Manoj has arrived.

After Manoj arrived we can't get chances to fuck radhika, she too misses the pleasure from me, but still radhika was following my conditions. one week was gone without the fuck and teasing. One day i was not feels stay in home get work on home, and stay there. While 12 pm hear someone was opening the door saw it's Manoj holding some file gone to her room, i don't show that i was in home, we sit on dinning table crying and looks upset. He then ready and get back from home. I don't know what was that, search radhika to find out that file what was that to be? 

Final found that file in box on the top wardrobe, It was hospital file open the report saw the name its mentioned that Manoj one read the report saw that it's was Negative read the detail there some medical terms has been mention on it. Find out in google saw that i was happy that Manoj hasn't able to be father. That was report mention as Negative. I was missing radhika, how making a plan to known this to manoj, and making to accept the relationship among three of us.

I take the pic of the report put back on the box, come to my room continue with work, closed the laptop think about the plan and make draw over it. Next morning me and manoj gone for the jogging, saw the Apartment maintainer and some men's was missing the radhika show of teasing them. All this because of Manoj.
Me- Manoj, what happen are you alright?
M- Yes, Rahul.
Me- No manoj you are looking sad among something?
M- Nothing else, rahul. 

We finished the jogging come back to home bring milk and newspaper, manoj gone to refresh, tell radhika come to my room closed the door push her to the wall kiss her madly and move her tee removes her bra suck her tits and nipple, other was down over the shorts rub her pussy, feels her pussy lips was missing my dick, radhika was moaning in my mouth. Break it, radhika correct her dress back, 
R- rahul can to you bit early from office today?
Me- yeah radhika, what it's !!
R- Today manoj team having meeting in the evening. so that he will come little late off.
Me- yes, darling we have some quick session before me comes.
R- yes rahul. 

She kissed on lips i press her ass butt, missing body so much, while driving the car, i had my idea to make the plan today. Make manoj to knows it evening. Radhika message me at 4pm she leaving her office will be on home at 45 mins. My meeting was over at 4.30pm asked anu sent report to boss, she said ok rahul, leave the office, reached the home at 5.10 pm, put my bag in my room, removes our dress throw on the floor, Put radhika on the bed explore her body, put my dick in her hole fuck for 20 mins fulled her holes with cums, lied nude on the bed.

Suddenly room door was opened radhika was feared, Manoj looking as both in nude in his bed with his wife, he was complete shocked to us like these. 
M- Radhika what the fuck you both are doing
R- Just silent.
M- Rahul you fucking your cousin sister.
Me- no manoj 
M- Radhika i'll kill you for doing this to me.

Manoj come to me hit on face, he tells that he going to tell this matter to both of our parent. Now Radhika started to cry, pledge on manoj legs for mercy, no to tell her parents about this. Manoj was angry looking, Rahul i'm going to call your dad now, he pick her phone the pant pocket, i stand up open the wardrobe take the file the box. Throws on the face of manoj before he dial my dad contact. Radhika don't know the file was but manoj now stands in shocked how i was come to knows about his file.

Manoj, look at here showing the file, first you tell about this to radhika first and then you can my parents, about it. Manoj break up with tears. Radhika asked what is this manoj please tell. I tell radhika, he can't be a father and no fit as men that given by the hospital report to him. Manoj break down on the floor, yess radhika that true, but shut up bastard shout back to him.  Listen Manoj it's all happens because of your bitch mother who forced to have child for radhika and now it's all happens.

My bastard (manoj) are you unfit for it, lets make a ideal. Okay, manoj shake his head. we three sit on the floor, let me tell i promises radhika to make impregnate in two months, but already one month was going to over now. I'll make her pregnant, you can stay for the society as an couple and have my kids Manoj. But inside the house i'm her husband she is my wife and your my slave i'm your master. Okay for the deal manoj. He looks at radhika, she tell him to accept the offer for me. Manoj said yes master. Don't my bastard you will be happy with her don't worry about this report. 

Manoj take my laptop in my room, he went to take it. Radhika was hugging me darling i love you, don't worry babe we can fuck in front of him. I'm your official husband here afters. Manoj bring laptop, bastard look your master, I'm nude how can you dress remove of complete. we three nude sit in middle radhika was on left and manoj sat on my right side. I played the show of their honeymoon clip, see bastard how you fuck my darling and she enjoying right yes Rahul. What rahul ? No sorry master, Inside the house you should call me master, now see play our fuck clip on first night see how she was enjoying it which was given by our master. Saw manoj dick was erect looking my clip. I was only around 4.5 inch and thin too. 

Look here bastard see it so big my master, you like see how it works, yes my master grab radhika put her on bed started the second round where his husband was watching our fuck his dick was erect but no use of it, now onward, fuck her hole and full with my cums. Finally my plan of making manoj as cuckold was comes true. And own radhika as mine. 
Like Reply
After two months, Radhika was pregnant all our family members was happy with news of it, Manoj was served me well, make him a guy of mine when were i miss the radhika hole used to put my dick in his ass and fuck him hard. But manoj dick was no use of have it. In apartment the maintainer (Pavan) was become closed to me and two other men's too there are more elder than me one was Gopal was 45 stay in our floor. Other one was Ravi was 41 stay in 8th floor. Manoj knows the new friendship with them was for something else. 

Pavan was 33 having full in-charge of full apartment maintenance, I knows he is having affair with some ladies in the apartment. Pavan wants to taste Radhika at any cost of it. By pavan he can offer some of the apartment ladies for me for the cost of radhika. 

Gopal's wife geetha was 36 being a member women start ups; she was having two son's going schools. Geetha maintenance her beauty and shape to secure lot of men, to get things easier, but she was so true to her husband, she does not have any other relationship other than her husband.

Ravi's daughter was 19 she was sexy assets, studying in college, Ravi was divorced his wife, so that her daughter used to 15 days in mother's home and other 15 day in father's home.

Pavan also knows some other sexy ladies and girls in the apartment, he holds lot details. So now a days three guys are very closed to me. I plan the exchange of cost for Gopal and Ravi. 

At office Anu and swetha was getting so closer to me, Anu was now started share her sadness with me, happens in her family and Anu started to spend time with me. I started to make some problems at work between pradeep and swetha. Anu was miss her husband, she needs me for the replace the space with me. I used too touch her assets in the office without any intention, she feels that. 

One day while playing shuttle pavan has come to there,
P- Hi bro, how are you.
Me- yes, fine 
P- what about Manoj and Madam.
Me- Both are fine.
P- I can't see madam now a days in morning
Me- she is pregnant dude.
P- ohh nice, You done it.
Me- looking pavan smiles.

He knows behind the smile, what the matter on it. Lets finished play walked with him, what about you pavan you happier right, yeah bro but no like you. Ohh, Can i get any hole pavan. He smile at me. Tell you tomorrow, catch same time. yeah pavan catch you later, hope with good news. Yeah bro. 

At night Manoj said master tomorrow evening, having doctor check-up for Radhika. Okay you take her safe my bastard. And more news master. what was that? Master my mom was coming and staying for one week. Hmm bastard mom let her stay but if she hurt radhika you have punishment for it, yes master i will protect radhika without any hurt. That's good my bastard. 

Next come from office saw a note in my room mirror, manoj take her to hospital, change my dress go to play after two games saw, pavan waiting for.
P- Hi bro, come with me.
Me- followed him enter his room, open his phone give me.
P- Bro, three was pic, which you want.
Me- choose second pic.
P- I know you choose her only.
Me- Who is she.
P- Bro she was staying, 5th floor. 
Me- nice, when?
P- Today night after 11.30pm. 
Me- okay
P- bring condoms with you.
Me- okay.
P- don't share with anyone, i doing for you only.
Me- ok trust me dude.
P- Bro, her name was sreeka 28 divorced, staying her parents, having one small son.
Me- kk, call me.

Sreeka was normal color having sexy ass and bit slim, Pavan has been fucked her 5 times, today her parents was no their home only she was staying and today night her birthday. later in evening Radhika, manoj and his mother has come from the check-up.

Radhika come to my room, rahul doctor said baby was fine, no issue. Hmm hug her kiss her cheeks. Manoj mother having little chat with me. all four of us having dinner together. At 11.30 pm pavan call me said he going to start, yeah don't i'll come as per plan. At 11.55 went to 5th floor, Pavan has not her main door. Outside her keep the cake. i take the cake candle the light. slowly walk to her room, hearing lot of moaning noise, opens the room door saw pavan was fucking her pussy in doggy style. sreeka was jerk seeing me push pavan, cover her body with bedsheet.

Happy birthday dear, keep the cake near her pavan said darling he is my friend don't worry just to come wish you. Dear come on cut the cake, she holding bedsheet covering one hand and cut the cake on the other hand, taken out slides give to her, pavan keep cake aside, i removed the bedsheet from her, she was now nude please, pavan sent him out now. i removed my track pant showing my erect dick to her, my gift for you sreeka please leave. pavan what fuck you are doing, please sent him off. pavan looking at my dick his size was 6 inch. 

Sreeka shouted pavan, she try to get up grab her hand push back on the bed, sreeka i know your an advocate, but don't act like a good girl your an bitch babe. let me show pavan said rahul fuck her pussy but i changed my mind pavan, i going to fuck her ass. sreeka has stopped crying hearing his, started to beg me please not there. Pavan said rahul i never done these, Learn from me dude, give hard slap on her face keep two pillows put on the pillow open her legs sreeka was crying pavan was holding her hand. please help me pavan please i trust you tell your friend to stop this. 

That was no to fuck there tell him, pavan. I put my dick head in her hole she was shouting aaaahhhhh no no its pain paining son of bitch take you dick out. I know without proper lubricant its was difficult for both us. but i want to give pain for sreeka for saying me son of bitch, its should be revenge for her. after 30 mins pump my hole dick inside her ass hole i can feels her dry, sreeka was crying hard slowly lying on her back kiss her cheek signal pavan to loss her hand from the hold. sreeka sreeka yess how you feels it darling, how was my dick in your hole. please take it out, no way darling i pump in our hole with pain for 30 mins, how can i leaves you like this want to fuck you. pull her hair makes her to doggy style started to fuck her her anal wall loosen with some blood sreeka was moaning in pain fuck her for 20 mins in medium speed. 

Full her anal hole with my hot cums pump out my dick from her holes, Pavan looking her holes leaking with my cums and some blood was run on her thing. turn her front play with tits and kissed her leave to pavan and come to my room at 2.30 am sleep and get ready for office. While afternoon onward my dick was burning in pain which not done without lubricant. Take my phone sent on pic to sreeka, wishing you a happy birthday darling hope you don't forget you 29th birthday in our life. 

Within 5 mins got the call from her, hello sreeka how was your ass? Hope it will good. Damn shut up Rahul you ruined my ass, laugh don't laugh idiot. Sreeka where are you ? at office rahul. can we meet evening in home. Okay she cut the phone. Anu come from canteen say me asked rahul why you are walking odd. Got hurt in my thigh while playing. 

Evening gone to sreeka house, she open the door, she was in sari sreeka you looks hot in this sari, thanks that was mom gift for birthday. She making tea, walk to kitchen keep my hands on hips press it aaaahhh rahul stop it, make her nude in kitchen itself she drink tea, i kissed on lips and exchange tea from her month. takes her to bedroom put on the bed started to play with her body. fucked her hole night fully i morning she wake up me said rahul get up. You not ready for office, babe it's saturday i have no office okay but i have rahul, take leave today darling.

No rahul, we move the bath having shower put dick back on her ass fuck her hard she lied to the wall fuck her under the water flowing, she was moaning rahul stop it please. she put soap on both of us, i put my dick in her pussy fucking harder she was asking to stop it. we fuck still the shower sreeka said please stop now i can't take leave today. we left shower dressed she gone to office and i get in the lift come to home back.  
Like Reply
I stopping updates here dudes. Bye bye
Like Reply
NICE ONE
Like Reply
This story is anywhere else
Like Reply