Non-erotic Covid 19 lockdown// Share your experience
Covid 19 lockdown// Share your experience

With the outbreak of Corona pandemic, we all are under lockdown to fight the menace.

Please tell us (please copy paste this and reply):- 

How have all been doing?

How are you spending your days at home?

Please share your thoughts and experience

Stay home… stay safe… ignore rumors… don’t spread rumors… maintain social distancing
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
How have all been doing?  doing ok

How are you spending your days at home?  WFH

Please share your thoughts and experience? Just staying home sucks. WFH even more sucks. 
                                                                     Refreshing time to time by getting pleasure online and from Wifey
                                                                     But overall, it is boring just to stay home
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Covid 19 lockdown// Share your experience

With the outbreak of Corona pandemic, we all are under lockdown to fight the menace.

How have all been doing?
I am staying healthy and strong by following government advised precautions very strictly.

I work for an MNC so I work from home at nights during weekdays. I have earned a contract from a local school  to upload their tution materials online, so during day time I work 3 to 4 hours from home to convert scanned images of book-pages to  text and upload to their servers. Students can access these online via the school’s website from the comfort of their home.

I go to the market only once a week to buy essentials like vegetables and food and medicines. When going out,  I always wear a mask, I tie my hair tightly in a neat bun and cover my face, head and hair with my dupatta. I wash my hands regularly with soap and water. Also, I have convinced my neighbours to leave their excess vegetables and groceries outside in well packed packets so that the needy can avail them.

Weekends I do a lot of cleaning, watch TV and listen to music, talk to people over the phone, but never go out until absolutely necessary.
I regularly visit this forum and watch TV for entertainment.

Stay home… stay safe… ignore rumors… don’t spread rumors… maintain social distancing
Like Reply
(11-04-2020, 10:30 AM)naag.champa Wrote: Covid 19 lockdown// Share your experience

How have all been doing?
I am staying healthy and strong by following government advised precautions very strictly.

I work for an MNC so I work from home at nights during weekdays. I have earned a contract from a local school  to upload their tution materials online, so during day time I work 3 to 4 hours from home to convert scanned images of book-pages to  text and upload to their servers. Students can access these online via the school’s website from the comfort of their home.

I go to the market only once a week to buy essentials like vegetables and food and medicines. When going out,  I always wear a mask, I tie my hair tightly in a neat bun and cover my face, head and hair with my dupatta. I wash my hands regularly with soap and water. Also, I have convinced my neighbours to leave their excess vegetables and groceries outside in well packed packets so that the needy can avail them.

Weekends I do a lot of cleaning, watch TV and listen to music, talk to people over the phone, but never go out until absolutely necessary.
I regularly visit this forum and watch TV for entertainment.

Wow, your are keeping yourself so much full during these times. Congrats.
People like you should grow more and more....All the best.
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply