Poll: Catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
urvashi rautela and sonarika bhadoria
69.23%
9 69.23%
nushrat bharucha and sara ali khan
30.77%
4 30.77%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

urvashi rautela and sonarika bhadoria vs nushrat bharucha and sara ali khan
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
***** actress vs ***** actress

[Image: 10a204a63d244af9602fcb9ba405866ahrye.jpg]
[Image: hpse-fullsize-2630462306-Nushrat-Barucha...a92rrr.jpg]
[Image: ESf-KASUUAAS9-Cmurr.jpg]
[Image: nushrat-bharucha-latest-photoshoot-2.jpg]
Like Reply
Sonarika Bhadoria always
Like Reply
[Image: 62586327ge.jpg]
[Image: Nushrat-Bharucha-for-GQ-Awards-2018-2.jpg]
[Image: 4590964b36bd86d616f24c82fa471d4a.jpg]
[Image: 0000-696x695.jpg]
bright star keats
Like Reply
[Image: 1080full-urvashi-rautela.jpg]
[Image: saracover1565180150.jpg]
[Image: nushrat-bharucha-kartik-aaryan-on-the-se...s-0001.jpg]
[Image: 0ba374062baea1c8225b7f85ae487d08.jpg]
Like Reply
Catfight story will follow
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Comment please
Like Reply
Tell me how do you want the story to start
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
Make them fight each other by sex toys like vibrators, dildo etc
Like Reply
Vote please
Like Reply
(10-04-2020, 09:59 PM)liljohn Wrote: Sonarika Bhadoria always

https://youtu.be/zZQQxYE36Ms
Like Reply
[Image: unnamed66e5042f92415f71.jpg]
[Image: q3plum6lt5u41.jpg]
[Image: 73d4472db8a6092c7c433384bff97c5b.jpg]
[Image: 161-1618444_urvashi-rautela-4-sweetest-p...autela.jpg]
[Image: Actress-Urvashi-Rautela-Hot-High-Resolut...-HD-01.jpg]
[Image: MV5BZGNkYWQ0ZDItYzJjZi00OWJhLTlmYTItMGE5...50_AL_.jpg]
[Image: cfccb0c0918683b8b21a80c82f1b8fd9.jpg]
[Image: 21g2i8ges1i21.jpg]
Like Reply
sonarika is the best from the rest
shes the bombshell
[+] 1 user Likes hornet's post
Like Reply
Please post the story
Like Reply
Urvashi rautela was feeling very lonely in life her films was not doing any good she was depress she got a call from her manager told her there is big producer ask her to come to office for the audition for his next film hearing this urvashi went to the office wearing hot dress she enter producer office and saw sonarika bhadoria there both looking at each other hot body then nushrat bharucha and sara ail khan enter the office and see sonarika bhadoria and urvashi rautela there in hot dresses the producer asked all four actress to came in the room urvashi and sonarika enter the producer room then sara ail khan and nushrat bharucha enter the room then the producer said listen I can only sign only two actress for the film hearing this urvashi and sonarika said we both ***** actress have the best boobs and the best bodies . Sara ail khan and nushrat bharucha said best you haven't seen our bodies yet both of them strip they're clothes became nude both urvashi and sonarika were shocked to see the ***** actress nude nushrat said to the producer Sign us we will give you fuck off life time sonarika bhadoria and urvashi rautela strip there clothes bacame nude the producer look at them said both sides should catfight for the roles the winner will get the film and me to fuck then all four actress look at each other with hate both urvashi rautela and sara ail khan are in a test of strenght trying to push the other one down. Their breasts pushing each other with each push. Soon they both enter into a bear hug, squeezing their bodies tightly together. Both their bodies meet as one, their breasts squeezing and nipples pinching the other. Seeing them fight nushrat and sonarika attack each other grab each other hair pull with all strength both women screaming pushing each other with their boobs both nushrat and sonarika let go of their hair and enter into a barhug squeezing each other with all strength . Urvashi and sara both Ware in pain urvashi grab sara ass scratches with her nails sara screams in pain urvashi then pushed her sara in screaming in pain. sara headbutt urvashi both women screaming I will kill you. Nushrat bharucha and sonarika bhadoria boobs leaks milk both women squeezing each other harder both women start to scratches each other ass with their nails nushrat headbutt sonarika in pain sonarika fall in the floor nushrat grab sonarika by her hair sonarika punch nushrat pussy so hard her pussy burst blood . Seeing this producer was happy sonarika got up and start to punching nushrat boobs nushrat was in pain. Urvashi and sara both women screaming in pain urvashi headbutt sara in pain she fall to the ground urvashi grab sara hair put sara face in her boobs then urvashi start to finger sara pussy . Sara burst cum then sara trying to get face out of urvashi Brest but sara slowly bacame unconscious and fall in the floor. Nushrat was in pain sonarika kicked nushrat gut she fell on the floor try nushrat got up sonarika punched in the face then grab nushrat boobs and squeeze nushrat also squeeze sonarika boobs both woman screaming in pain squeezing each others boobs there boobs burst milk both nushrat and sonarika bacame wet from the milk from each other boobs nushrat couldn't take it anymore she screaming pain and accepted defeat. Sonarika let nushrat go nushrat took her friend sara ail khan and leave then urvashi and sonarika hug each other both kiss each other than both of them fuck the producer and sign the film . Urvashi and sonarika sing the film and left.months later after completing the film urvashi rautela and sonarika bhadoria want to bar to celebrate both want to a private bar after entering both urvashi start to drink then start to play pool then Sonarika said “I’m going to grab another drink. You want one? “Yeah, grab me a vodka tonic.” urvashi responded
Sonarika wearing a shiny floral tank top, black caprice, and black sandals went to get drinks while urvashi, wearing a sleeveless v-cut white button up shirt, denim pleated skirt, and black high heels walked over to the far side of the pool table and began to rack the balls. Out of the corner of her eye she saw two women walked into the bar. Urvashi didn’t take much notice until she realized that the two women were now standing on the other side of the pool table. Urvashi rautela looked up to see sara all khan and nushrat bharucha who flashed a half-hearted smile at them, while sara ali khan gave a dirty look at urvashi.
After several seconds of staring, nushrat broke the tension, “Come on sara ali khan, let’s go get a drink.” They took a seat at the bar as sonarika bhadoria came back to the pool table.“Well I guess you saw who just came in. What was that dirty look all about?” sonarika asked“Oh she’s still anger at us for beating her out for that film.
Urvashi and sonarika continued to shoot pool, both occasionally glancing over at sara ali khan wearing a tight short-sleeve red shirt and even a tighter pair of blue jeans and black boots, and nushrat bharucha who was wearing a baby blue sweater, plaid short skirt and black boots as well, who were drinking and discussing.
“You know nushrat, I’m sick of that ***** BITCH!” sara ali khan spoke with bitterness.“Yeah I know, both of those ***** sluts get on my nerves too.” nushrat responded.“If it weren’t for Urvashi rautela and sonarika bhadoria the ***** sluts you are me would get the film. Sara ali khan “Well don’t let her get to you, let me by you a shot.”
The night continued without incident until an hour and several rounds of drinks later. Urvashi and sonarika were still shooting pool with the ***** star shooting for the eight ball. Urvashi took the shot and hit both the eight and cue ball in.“God Dammit.” urvashi yelled in frustration.“You scratch, I win.” sonarika said with a giggle.Suddenly, from the bar came a holler.“Nice shot urvashi!” Both girls looked over at the bar to see a drunken and laughing sara ali khan. Nushrat even seemed a little surprised at her friends out burst.“Why don’t you shut your mouth ***** BITCH!” urvashi yelled. Urvashi look at sara ali khan with anger sara ali khan said
Make me you ***** whore!” sara ali khan screamed back laughing. Urvashi put down her pool cue and walked over to sara ali khan who was still sitting at the bar. Sonarika followed close behind her ‘ friend’.“What’s your problem sara ali khan, You’ve been giving me dirty looks since you got here. I can’t help it if the film producer Sign the film with me because I am the hottest he didn't not sign the film with you because you are ugly trash bimbo .”
Sara ali khan stood up and got right in the face of urvashi rautela. “Now you listen up slut and you listen good; don’t try to play you are the hottest women in the world with me. I don’t know how many dicks you had to suck to get films, but I’m sure it must have been some kind of a record, because you’re the most untalented slut in Bollywood.”
Urvashi rautela said “Imagine that, you calling me a no-talent when YOUR daddy is Rich you got film in silver plate you ***** BITCH you ugly whore.“Watch you mouth little girl, you might get hurt,” sara ali khan said pushing her chest into urvashi’s.“You want it that way, fine. Outside; me and you,” urvashi challenged.“Why wait until we get outside?” sara ali khan snarled as she reached back and clocked urvashi up side the face with a sneak right hook.
Urvashi rautela was caught off guard and stumbled backwards several steps. Urvashi gathered herself, looked at sara ali khan, and charged forward. Both urvashi rautela and sara ali khan slammed together, with sara ali khan’s back hitting the bar and several barstools getting knocked over. The two ladies soon found each others hair and began to stumble around.“Fight!!!” somebody hollered“Give ’em room” yelled the bartender and the bar patrons backed off to give the two hellcats room while sonarika and nushrat stood watching.
Sara ali and urvashi continued grunting and groaning as they pulled each other around trying to rip the others hair out. The stalemate finally ended when urvashi brought her knee up into sara ali khan’s stomach. Sara ali stopped in her tracks and urvashi was able to make enough space them to hammer a punch to sara ali khan face. Sara ali khan lost her grip on urvashi rautela’s hair as her hips shunted backward. But sara ali khan was only pushed back a step because urvashi kept a grip on Sara ali hair as urvashi continued her punching assault on Sara ali’s face. Sara ali tried her best to cover her face up, but urvashi now in control was still able to land several punches before she gabbed sara ali hair with both hands and whipped her to the floor. Nushrat clinched her fists and took a step towards the brawling ladies when she felt a hand on her shoulder. Nushrat turned her head to see sonarika shaking her head. “Don’t even think about it nushrat bharucha!”
Nushrat stared back at sonarika bhadoria for a few seconds before shrugging off sonarika hand and continued watching the fight as urvashi walked over to her downed opponent and unleashed a kick aimed for sara ali khan’s face. But the fiery sara ali was able to catch the kick in both hands, then sara ali twisted urvashi’s leg causing her to let out a small yelp as she fell. Sara ali khan climbed on top of urvashi rautela and soon both women had their claws in each others hair again. Urvashi was able to push sara ali khan off and the two sexy stars began to roll around trying to gain control of the fight both urvashi and sara ali screaming pain.
Finally they rolled into the table causing it to skip. Urvashi was able to straddle sara ali khan and with her locks in her grip began to bang sara ali’s head against the dirty floor. Urvashi could not see very well what she was doing since sara ali khan was still tearing at her hair as well, the grunts sara ali khan was giving out was indication enough for her that she was causing some damage to her opponent.“That’s right urvashi knock some sense into that brainless bitch.” sonarika cheered on her friend as nushrat turned to sonarika bhadoria with a cold stare.“Watch yourself ‘BITCH!” nushrat said distantly to which sonarika responded with a smile.
Sara ali was getting dizzy from her head banging off the floor and decided to change tactics. Letting go of urvashi’s hair sara ali khan grabbed for urvashi rautela white shirt and ripped it open. White buttons went flying as all but the bottom two buttons of urvashi’s shirt kept the front garment together.“You stupid cunt!” urvashi shouted.
Urvashi looked down at her shirt and saw sara ali khan hands clasped on to her breasts that were still somewhat protected by a white lace bra. Urvashi squealed a little as she felt the familiar pain of her luscious boobs being crushed. Seeing her surroundings better now that she was free from her rivals hair pull urvashi saw how close they were to the table. Pulling sara ali khan’s head off the ground she began to ram it into the side of the table, causing her extremely pain each time sara ali khan head slammed into the side of it. Sara ali stopped her attack on her enemy’s tits and yelled out from the new pain she was feeling. Getting her black boots against the table sara ali khan pushed off and was able to tumble urvashi over on her side. Sara ali khan rolled with her and now it was the ***** sara ali khan on top of urvashi. Sara ali quickly found urvashi’s hair and began to return to favor of slamming the back of rivals head into the floor.
“How’s that feel slut?” urvashi could only groan back in response. She tried to unseat the actress on top of her, but sara ali khan was able to keep her dominate position. Urvashi decided to go with another tactic. Picking her legs up she wrapped them around sara ali khan waist. Urvashi rautela short denim skirt fell to her upper thighs as the crowd got a quick glimpse of her orange panties before urvashi locked her ankles around sara ali. Sara ali khan cried out from the scissors and tried to pry urvashi’s thighs apart. When that failed, sara ali returned to her assault on her rival’s chest by digging her talons into urvashi’s melons which by now were barely contained by her white lace bra.
A stand off developed between the two women over who could withstand the most pain. Urvashi managed to put the odds in her favor as she toppled sara ali khan to side. Sara ali khan was stuck on her side with her head against the floor. Releasing her breast claw sara ali reached up and grabbed urvashi rautela locks with one hand and fired a punch into her opponent’s nose. Urvashi rautela was surprised by the punch and how sara ali khan was able to turn the tables with herself being in the dominate position.
She released the body scissors and got her high heeled covered feet between her and sara ali khan who was able to get off two more punches before urvashi kicked her away. Both girls took a second to catch their breaths and gather themselves. Urvashi sitting on the ground brought her hand up to her nose, she was shocked to see blood trickle down to her palm. She looked up at sara ali khan on one knee, smiling with her shirt so stretched out that it partially hung down her shoulder.
“There’s more where that came from hon!” sara ali khan said as sara ali pushed herself up and charged at urvashi rautela. Urvashi tried to get to her feet, but only managed to get to her knees before sara ali took hold of her hair with both hands. Urvashi rautela fired a knee into the side of her rivals head. Urvashi saw small white spots and would haven fallen to the bar floor, but sara ali kept a firm grip on her hair. “Here slut, let me help you up!” sara ali khan pulled urvashi to her feet before letting go of her hair with one hand and firing a shot to her stomach.
Despite her tight abs, urvashi gave out a groan and then another as sara ali khan nailed her a second time in the gut. Standing urvashi rautela straight up and then letting go of her hair, sara ali reached back and clobbered urvashi with a punch to the mouth. The poor ***** urvashi rautela stumbled back landing in a heap against the bottom of the bar.
Sara ali smiled at her handy work and made her way over her downed enemy, “Looks like you could use a drink babe!” She took a pitcher of beer off the bar and slowly poured it all over urvashi’s head. Urvashi rautela looked like a mess, as her make up ran, hair became tangled, and breasts were now visible through her white bra. She could do little but take the abuse of the vicious sara ali. “Hey urvashi, tell me what you think of my new boots!” As the taunt left her lips, sara ali began to kick her downed opponent. Urvashi did her best to cover up as sara ali khan continued to kick, stomp, and laugh.
“That bitch” sonarika bhadoria spoke as she took a step toward sara ali.Seeing her chance nushrat quickly wrapped her arm around sonarika bhadoria’s neck from behind and put her in a choke hold.“What the fuck…” sonarika managed to squeak.Save your breath bitch, you’re going to need it!” nushrat purred devilishly.
Sonarika brought her hands up to nushrat’s arm that was now locked around her neck. The two hot actresses stumbled around the bar. Despite sonarika best efforts, she was unable to break nushrat’s choke hold. Becoming frustrated and a little light headed sonarika tried to trip her rival by entangling her legs with nushrat’s. The move worked and the two women stumbled backwards into a wall with nushrat taking most of the impact.
“OW, you bitch.” nushrat fired a knee into sonarika’s side while maintaining her choke hold on sonarika bhadoria. Sonarika bhadoria was feeling the wrath of nushrat and starts to swing her body in a desperate effort. The two hotties stumble around clumsily as the friends continue to fight on the other side of the bar. Sonarika swings her body at a nearby entrance and the two girls fall through the swinging door into the bathroom. The actresses spilled to the floor with nushrat falling on top of sonarika. No longer in nushrat bharucha choke hold, sonarika lays there on her stomach and takes in a few much needed breathes. While sonarika is refocusing the situation she is yanked harshly to her feet by her hair. Nushrat bharucha take hold of sonarika locks and throws her clumsily into the graffiti cover wall. Sonarika face smack into the wall, as nushrat in right on her back.
“I’ve been meaning to do this for a long time sonarika!” nushrat hissed as she fired a kidney shot into sonarika’s back. Sonarika bhadoria gives out a moan and then another one as nushrat bharucha lands a second kidney punch. Nushrat then spins her rival around and lands a quick punch to sonarika’s tight stomach. Sonarika bhadoria’s hands shoot up to cover her stomach as the air escapes from her mouth. “That film role should’ve been mine, but you screwed your way into it; that’s why you deserve THIS!” nushrat punctuated the sentence with a crushing kneelift to sonarika covered crotch. Sonarika bhadoria eyes widened and she let out a small yelp as she crumbled to the floor cradling her womanhood with both hands.
Meanwhile, urvashi was getting the short end of an ass whooping from sara ali khan who continued to stomp the poor actress against the bar. “OK Slut, I think its time to put your sorry ass out of it misery!” sara ali khan growled as she reached down and pulled the beaten urvashi to her feet.
Urvashi looked terrible. She was filthy with her shirt open, boobs visible through her dirty white bra, her face had traces of drying blood, not to mention the welts she had all over her arms and legs she had from deflecting sara ali khan stomps. Urvashi gave almost not resistance as she dragged and thrown onto a pool table. Urvashi could not focus and could only look up at the lights that were spinning above her.
“Yeah this one should work!” sara ali khan smirked as she grabbed a pool stick from off the rack. Climbing on to the pool table, sara ali crawled over to urvashi and straddled her rival so that she was sitting on urvashi rautela’s waist. “Well honey, this is the part of the night where I am going to choke you out and with your last remaining breaths you will be begging me to stop. Not that I will, so you might as well save your breath.” sara ali grabbed the pool stick with both hands and pushed it down so that it was pressing hard against urvashi’s throat.
The sudden choking shocked urvashi from her daze and she now became painfully aware that sara ali khan was on top of her, choking her with a pool queue. Urvashi rautela grabbed the stick and tried to bench press it off her, but sara ali khan’ strength and better position made sure that she maintained her choke hold. Urvashi was fading fast as short, unflattering gurgle sounds began to emit from her mouth.
“That’s it bitch, choke for me!” urvashi began to feel herself fading and tears welted up in her eyes. The music still playing in the background was fading in and out. She looked around for anything that could help her, but nothing. Becoming desperate, urvashi rautela kicked her legs and tried to unseat sara ali khan. Sara ali didn’t budge, but urvashi felt her leg hit something. Urvashi noticed that she had hit the cue ball when she kicked her feet. Closing her eyes and fading fast, urvashi hand fumbled for the spinning ball.“That’s right, go to sleep skank.”
Feeling around until she found the ball, urvashi grabbed it, opened her eyes and swung…slamming her fist holding the ball into sara ali’s temple! Sara ali khan was knocked sideways and rolled off the pool table. Urvashi could do nothing but lay there and gasp air into her empty lungs. Her friend sonarika wasn’t any better off as she was being punched, kicked and stomped by nushrat who finally pulled sonarika up onto her knees, then fired a punch right to her eye that knocked her back to the ground.“You’re pathetic *****, you know that sonarika!”
Sonarika bhadoria could do nothing but take the insult. She had been in fights before, but she had never been so dominated as she was right now. Nushrat had been unleashing an assault on her for nearly five minutes she could not get up before nushrat knocked her back to the ground again. Sonarika put her hand against the wall and tried to push herself up, but the viscous nushrat kicked her in the ribs causing sonarika bhadoria to fall to the ground and hold her aching sides.
“Absolutely pathetic.” nushrat reached down and grabbed a hold of the back of sonarika’s floral tank top. “Let’s take at look at your most talented attributes.” Yanking the shirt over sonarika bhadoria head, sonarika gave only a minor attempt to stop her. The actress was left in only a bra and black Capri’s. “Hey this is nice; I think I might keep this.” nushrat joked as she hold sonarika shirt in her hand. Sonarika quickly tried to get to her feet, but nushrat met her with a boot to the face. Sonarika was knocked again to floor, now more dazed then ever.
“Well sonarika, there’s only one place I a no talent actress like you belongs...” nushrat grabbed sonarika by her hair and dragged her into a stall. Holding sonarika head above the toilet, nushrat began to taunt her downed opponent.“Take a look into your future, cunt.” nushrat then tried to push sonarika head into the toilet, but sonarika put her hands against the seat to fight it.
Nushrat put all weight against the back of sonarika head. Feeling her neck screaming in pain and feeling herself losing against nushrat’s leverage, sonarika fired back and elbow that caught nushrat square in the crotch. Nushrat bharucha was stunned as she stopped trying to push sonarika head down. Looking over her shoulder, sonarika grabbed nushrat’s hair and pulled her head down so that it slammed in the edge of the toilet. Urvashi finally getting her breathing back to normal sat up on the pool table. She stood up and saw sara ali khan still lying on the ground holding her aching head. Urvashi looked at her downed opponent for a few seconds remembering what sara ali had done to her.
“You’re fucking dead, bitch!” urvashi said. She ran at sara ali and kicked her in the head, watching with a tight smile as the battered sara ali collapsed to the floor. Sara ali was quickly yanked back to her feet by urvashi who snarled, “I’m going to make you pay for trying to choke me!”
It was only then that urvashi first saw the gash right about sara ali temple from where she had slammed the ball into her head. Urvashi ran forward, taking sara ali with her and slammed her into the wall. A beer sign fell of the wall from the impact and crashed to the ground. Urvashi continued to slam sara ali head into the wall before spinning around and sending Sara ali into the pool stick rack that was in the middle of the floor. Sara ali crashed into the sticks and then lay sprawled on the floor. Reaching down urvashi picked up a pool stick and broke it over Sara ali khan back. Urvashi was relentless as she dropped the broken stick and pulled sara ali to her knees by her hair.
“Fuck you, cunt!” urvashi yelled as she fired a punch into sara ali khan’s face. Sara ali khan would of fell to the ground, but urvashi kept a firm grip of her hair with her left hand. “Try to choke me?” urvashi fired another shot into sara ali khan defenseless face. “You’re going to get the beating of your life tonight sara ali.” urvashi finished with another punch, then the brutal urvashi landed six more before letting sara ali khan collapse on the floor.Grabbing the downed sara ali khan. Urvashi yanked a barley conscious sara ali khan to her feet. She then threw sara ali khan on the pool table. Climbing onto the table herself, urvashi rolled her rival onto her back and then straddled sara ali so that she was sitting on sara ali khan stomach.
“All I wanted to do tonight was come have a couple drinks and relax tonight. Instead I had to put up with your shit and look where it got you. Beat up, bloodied, and about to have the air choked out of you. Well bitch, not only do you deserve this, but I am really, really going to enjoy this.”
Urvashi brought her hands to sara ali khan pretty neck and squeeze. Sara ali khan was taken back to life a little bit, and tried to pry urvashi hands from her throat. She kicked and clawed, but to no avail.Meanwhile, sonarika was now kicking a topless nushrat in the side. “How’s it feel bitch?” She kicked her again. “Hurts right?” sonarika was now in complete control and was paying nushrat back for all she had done to her earlier. “Know what hurts even more?” sonarika grabbed one of nushrat’s legs, raised it up and kicked nushrat right in her snatch. “That!”
Nushrat was being destroyed, and she looked it to laying there only in her plaid skirt, sobbing, and trying to cover her body up the best she could. She currently laid there with her hand down her skirt, holding her throbbing pussy, with tears rolling down her cheeks.“Please sonarika…enough…” nushrat pleaded.
Sonarika walked over to nushrat and put her sandal cover foot across nushrat bharucha’s neck. Stepping down she spoke, “It was bad enough when you almost choked me out from behind, or when you tried to put me head into the damn toilet. Hell, no way am I letting you off now, you ungrateful cunt; you fucking deserve every bit of this ass whipping!”
Urvashi kept her foot on nushrat’s neck and she leaned over and spit on the faced nushrat. Before nushrat passed out though, sonarika stepped off of her. Sonarika bhadoria reached down and grabbed nushrat by her hair. Kicking open the stale door, sonarika pulled nushrat in front of the toilet.
“There’s only one place where a little piece of shit like you belongs nushrat.” And with that sonarika shoved nushrat face first into the toiled. Sonarika held nushrat’s flailing body in place and she kept her hand on the back of nushrat bharucha head. After nearly twenty seconds sonarika let go of nushrat head and nushrat bharucha flopped backwards gasping and coughing at sonarika feet.
“Let me tell you one more thing bitch. If you ever fuck with me again, spitting up toilet water is going to be the best thing that happens to you.” sonarika then fired a knee into nushrat’s temple, knocking her out could. Sonarika picked up her shirt from the ground and headed out the main area of the bar. Looking to her right she saw urvashi sitting on top of sara ali khan, choking sara ali. Urvashi saw sonarika and flashed her a smile. Getting off the unconscious sara ali khan, urvashi released her sara ali khan and then urvashi got up and said to sonarika bhadoria let's take the both ***** BITCH to our house and teach them a lesson then sonarika said yes both urvashi and sonarika then grab nushrat bharucha and sara ali khan and take them out of the bar to urvashi house .1 hour later urvashi and sonarika brought them to the house then throw their unconscious body to the floor urvashi rautela and sonarika bhadoria rip sara ali khan and nushrat bharucha clothes off their bodies both urvashi rautela and sonarika bhadoria strip there clothes bacame nude urvashi grab a glass of water and throw it at them unconscious sara ali khan and nushrat bharucha both of them wake up shocked to asked Ware are we urvashi said this is my house both of us brought you her for revenge . Sara ali khan and nushrat bharucha look at them both Ware nude nushrat and sara ali Ware also nude urvashi grab nushrat hair and took her to the bedroom then Sonarika grab sara ali khan hair and took her to the bathroom and throw her to the shower sonarika grabbed sara ali boobs and squeeze hard sara ali screaming in pain . Urvashi grab nushrat start to punched nushrat face then and start to finger nushrat pussy nushrat was to week to fight back urvashi keep fingering her nushrat burst into orgasmed and collapsed urvashi got up grab nushrat bharucha and throw her out of the house then she grab a big rubber cook went to bathroom. Sonarika keep squeeze sara ali boobs sara ali khan with her strength punch sonarika pussy so hard that sonarika fall back sara ali khan attack at sonarika grabbed her hair and punch her in the face then grabbed her in a barhug squeezing sonarika body sonarika fight back wrap her in body both Their bodies mash and hands wrap all over the other's backs both sonarika bhadoria and sara ali khan Ware in a barhug squeezing each other boobs both women screaming in pain Their bodies merged together, chest to chest, puss to puss screaming in pain then suddenly urvashi enter the bathroom seeing the fight urvashi grab sara ali khan hair and put her rubber cook in sara ali khan ass and fuck her hard sonarika headbutt sara ali. she feels extreme pain sara ali screaming in pain both urvashi and sonarika pushed sara ali khan too the floor both kicked her in the ass then pull her up by her hair sara ali khan screaming crying urvashi grab sara ali khan punch her in the face then both urvashi and sonarika start to finger with one hand sara ali khan pussy and ass and punch her with another hand sara ali khan beg them to stop but urvashi and sonarika fuck sara ali till she burst into orgasmed letting her fall in the floor both urvashi and sonarika cum over sara ali khan body then both left the grab sara ali khan hair pull her up and throw her out of the house .
Urvashi rautela and sonarika bhadoria win.
[+] 1 user Likes Sakib's post
Like Reply