Adultery my Affairs
 I was studying in Engineering College. My dad had gone to Chennai due to job transfer. So I was living along with my mother. My mom was a social worker and hence would roam around all the time. Therefore I was practically alone. We lived on the first floor of a 3-storied building. In India, ground floor is not counted hence there were actually 4 floors. There were 2 flats on each floor making in all 8 flats out of which 2 were empty. One on the ground floor and the other opposite ours.

Then within the space of 15 days both the flats were occupied. A newly married south Indian couple  occupied the flat on ground floor while another couple arrived to stay in the flat opposite ours. This was an unusual couple. The man was a Andra. His name was Ravi. I didn't know his age but he looked like a man in his late forties. His wife was a Maharashtrian. Her name was Sirisha. She looked like a woman in her early thirties. This meant a gap of nearly 15 years between the two.

The Andra`s were the first to attract me or to be more specific Mrs. Andra`s. Her name was Anuradha. Her husband would call her Anu. She was just 22 whereas he was 26. They looked like a happy couple. For the first few days, they would go out at about 7p.m. and come back at around 10-10.30 p.m. I used to notice this and would often dream that it was I and not Venky  who enjoyed Radha's company.

After a few days though, I didn't see them going out. At first, I thought that perhaps they were spending their time at home. Then one day as I was going out, I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw that it was Radha who was trying to catch my attention. So I went near her balcony.

"Hi! I hope you don't mind my shouting."

"Not at all." I said.

"Will you please come inside?"

"Yes certainly."

I went inside. There was Radha, wearing a yellow colored sari with matching sleeveless blouse. She looked even more beautiful from close quarters! I was just staring at her. It was her voice that nearly startled me.

"Hello! My name is Anuradha. My husband and I have come here a few days ago. His name is Venky. He works in a MNC. Of late he has been working overtime. Hence I am alone in the house for large part of the day. I don't know anyone in this building. I saw you couple of times when you were going out. I guess you are about my age. Oh! How stupid of me! I didn't even ask your name! You must be thinking that I am mad!"

"No, not at all. On the contrary, I found it interesting that you are telling me all this. Oh, and by the way I am Srikanth. I live on the first floor. I am 19 years old. How about you?"

"I am 22. Well, Srikanth, I was telling you all this because I thought that perhaps you could help me?"

"Help you? How?"
[+] 2 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"As I said I don't know anyone in this building. Perhaps you could tell me about the people in this building. Whom should I be mixing with and whom to avoid?"

"But why are you asking all this to ME?"

"Sorry Srikanth if I have offended you. I thought of you because you seem to be such a nice young guy and a handsome one too if I may add!"

"Thanks, Radha for the compliments. Ok, I will tell you all that I know about people in this building. But what's in it for me?" I asked sheepishly.

"You called me Radha!" she was amazed.

"Sorry if I have offended you, but I like that name."

"No one has called me Radha before. It sounds lovely though. Ok, you can call me Radha, but only when we are alone!"

"And when will we be alone?" my god, did I just say that!

"Well, it depends on when are you free!" Radha said.

My goodness! She just didn't say that, did she? I was amazed and pleased too.

"As I was telling you Srikanth, I am alone nearly the whole day and I need someone to talk to and spend time with. In short, I need a good friend and since you are about my age I want you to be my friend. Would you like it?" Radha spoke.

I was so overjoyed that for a moment I could not speak. Radha misinterpreted my silence and asked me whether I found all this boring. I told her that it wasn't like that and I was speechless because I was over the moon with the idea of becoming a friend of such a beautiful woman! I assured her that I would be there for her whenever she needs me.
[+] 5 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
After that day, I started to visit her house quite often. While being at close quarters with such a hot woman, all I could think of was to fuck her!

What can I say about Radha? She was the sexiest woman that I had ever seen. Her face was so beautiful. Her eyes were big and black. Her cheeks were soft as silk and quite chubby. Her lips were full and juicy. She would pout her lips while speaking which always made my dick rock hard! Being a south Indian, her hair was long and black. She always tied her hair neatly and would wear GAJARAS (bunch of flowers woven together). The beautiful smell of flowers plus her natural body smell would arouse me every time I went near her. At that time all I could think of was to grab her from behind and thrust my rock hard dick into her lovely pink pussy. (Although I had not seen her pussy, I imagined it to be pink since she was so young and beautiful).

Radha was fair in color unlike many south Indian women who are dark. She always wore saris. Her saris were dark in color and semi transparent. Also she would often wear sleeveless blouses, which were deep cut on both sides. When we were alone, her pallu would often drop giving a generous view of her boobs! And what a pair of boobs she had! They were 38D, as I had found out by examining her bra which was lying on the floor, perhaps fallen out of the drawer in the cupboard. But this is just a number, which can never tell how beautiful those tits were! They looked so soft and gentle. At the same time, the cleavage was so inviting that it would make even an 80-year man's dick rock hard!

On certain occasions, Radha would drop her pallu so much that I could see her deep navel! Her stomach was flat and her navel was quite deep. I would always stare at her navel when she "Accidentally" dropped her pallu to allow me the view. I would often get caught and Radha would say nothing but smile naughtily! This made me even horny!

I cannot comment on her legs, as they were safe under her sari. But what I can comment on is her bottom. Not often does one see a woman with lovely boobs and lovely ass. Well, Radha was one such woman. Her buttocks were as big and beautiful as her boobs! Although I did not see her naked ass, her sari-clad ass was enough to ignite any young man's dick! Her hips would sway when she walked and she would often wiggle her ass while doing any work, especially when I was around. This made me very very hot!
[+] 3 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
Just within a month of stay, Venky had to go to Germany for 2 months for training. The next day after his departure, Radha called me as I was coming home from her balcony. It was obvious that she was missing her husband and She asked me whether I would like to stay with her tonight for dinner! I was more than happy to oblige! I told her that I would go back to my home, get fresh and come back within half an hour. She said that will be fine with her. So I climbed the stairs and was starting to dream about tonight!

After getting inside my apartment, I went straight to the bathroom, stripped in no time and started masturbating while thinking about Radha's invitation to dinner and things that I would do with her after dinner! I imagined my dick buried deep inside her hot and wet cunt as I took her from behind! My hands groping her massive boobs, pinching her nipples! My hips smashing her beautiful and luscious ass cheeks! And above all our moaning!

She is saying, "Oh! My Srikanth! My lover boy! Take me! Fuck me like a whore that I am! Tear my cunt with your big rod! Fill my pussy with your cum! Make me pregnant! Cum inside me baby! Oh yeah! That's it baby! Cum with me! Uunghhhh…! Aahhhh…"

I am saying, "Oh, My Radha! I had wanted to fuck you from the day I saw you. You are the sexiest and most beautiful woman that I ever saw! Wow! It feels great to fuck your hot and wet pussy with my hard dick! I would love to make you pregnant! Oh My God Radha, What are you doing to me! I am gonna cum inside your cunt baby! Here it comes! Uunghhhh…! Aahhhh…"

And with this, I came real hard! I felt so happy and at the same time felt a little weak in my legs. I sat on the bathroom floor for couple of minutes and then took a nice hot shower. I came out and dried myself. Then I started searching for the perfect dress to wear! Finally I settled with a dark blue T-shirt and black jeans. I didn't wear any undergarments so as to be able to strip quickly if required! Then I powdered my face. I was always clean shaven (even down below), so there was no problem in that aspect. I sprayed the best perfume that I had and applied deodorant liberally. It was as if I was going out on a date with my girlfriend!

Finally I went downstairs and pressed the doorbell. There was no response for a long time, so I pressed it again. Still there was no response. I was about to press the bell for the third time (I feared if any problem had arisen) when the door was opened.
[+] 1 user Likes godofgoud's post
Like Reply
"Oh, it's you! Come inside. I thought you were not going to come. You had said that you would come back in half hour and it is nearly an hour! Excuse me! What happened? Is there something wrong with me? Why are you looking like that at me?"

It was her last remark that brought me back to the present, for I was staring at her in disbelief. And there was a reason for that too. Radha was wearing a nighty! I had always seen Radha in saris. This was the first time I was seeing her in nighty, and what a dress it was! It was pink in color, semi-transparent. It was sleeveless and cut quite deep in the front as well as the back. But the most amazing thing was that it finished 2-3 inches below her crotch! This meant that for the first time I had a great view of her legs and it was this view that I was enjoying when she spoke.

"Oh, I am sorry. I couldn't help staring at your legs. They are so beautiful!" I blurted.

"Do you really like them that much?" Radha asked blushingly.

"Oh yes! I mean I have never seen such beautiful legs before!" I told her.

"Thank god someone thinks like that!" Radha said.

" Why do you say so?"

"Well, my husband thinks they are too bulky, especially my thighs."

"He must be mad to think so. I mean I don't think that they are too bulky and I like your thighs the most. They look so soft and fleshy. They remind me of silky pillows. I would love to caress them!" wow! Did I say all this!

I thought that this was the end and Radha would certainly scold me now. But nothing happened! Radha blushed and gave me that naughty smile of hers! This made my cock twitch! She asked me to come inside as I was still outside the house. As I came inside, she told me to sit on the couch and feel at home while she went to kitchen to prepare the dinner. As she was walking towards the kitchen, I could see that her back was nearly naked! I was also mesmerized by the movement of her ass, which was accentuated by this dress.

For the next half hour, I could not keep my eyes off Radha as she was working in the kitchen. I had switched on the T. V so that she would think that I was watching it. Instead, I was watching her! I knew that tonight was going to be the night! But I could not think of a starting point. I was busy thinking one when Radha called me.

"Srikanth, the dinner is ready. Let's eat."

We sat on the dining table and started eating. It was a typical south Indian meal. There were Idlis and Dosas along with Saambar and Rice. Radha was busy watching a daily soap. I was looking up and down her body, trying to take in as much beauty as I could. I was watching her lips as she was eating Saambar. Wow! They looked so juicy! How I would love to suck and kiss and lick them!

Just then she dropped her spoon and bent to pick it. This gave me a great view of her titties! I had seen them before but this time I could even see hint of her nipples! She sure was not wearing a bra! I was sporting a huge erection now. Radha took a long time picking the spoon. I looked at her and realized the reason. It wasn't just I who was staring! Radha's eyes were fixated on my hard on! I could clearly hear a soft moan that escaped her! This confirmed my belief that she was also very much interested in me. Now all I needed was an opening!
Like Reply
Rest of the dinner went without any EVENT. I think we both sensed that there was sexual tension in the air. Then Radha washed all the vessels and came back and joined me on the couch. Both of us were tense and unable to think of anything to speak. We were smiling nervously looking at each other for some time. Then there came a big sound. It was the wall clock that was signaling the hour of 10.the unexpected sound broke the tension and we were normal once again.

" Oh, it's 10'o clock. Time for FRIENDS." Radha said.

She was referring to the famous sitcom, which was shown at 10 p.m. on a channel. As I was also very fond of it, we both sat on the couch and started to watch. This was the episode when Chandler gets frustrated due to lack of seduction skills and Monica and Rachel help him. Monica tells him about the 7 parts of a woman's body which if used properly can make her horny. Then follows the combinations of these parts with Monica saying seven, seven, seven clearly indicating the pussy being fucked! While watching this, I got a fabulous idea to seduce Radha. As the episode ended, Radha switched off the T.V. and asked me whether I liked it.

"It was quite good but I could not understand the part where Monica talks about the 7 important parts of a woman's body." I said.

"What is so difficult in that?" Radha asked.

"Well, if you got it then explain to me." I said sheepishly.

"Ok! First you tell me how many of these 7 parts did you get?" Radha said giggling.

I knew that she was teasing me which was all the better for me.

"Umm… let me see. Three no, no four. Yes I know about 4 parts." I said grinning.

"And which are they?" Radha asked, now unable to control her giggling.

"Lips, navel, buttocks and… breasts!" I said in a serious tone.

"Oh, come on! How can you forget pussy?" Radha blurted.

"Oh yeah! I knew I was forgetting something. But that makes it 5. What about the remaining 2?" I asked with feign ignorance.

"That's quite simple. You counted breasts and buttocks as single items but they always come in pairs. So that completes the list." Radha answered in the manner of a teacher.

"And what a pair some people possess!" I said while openly staring at her boobs, which were clearly visible due to Radha's movements.

Radha was taken aback by my statement and open staring. For a moment, I thought that she would tell me to get lost as she was eyeing me in a strange way. But my fear was gone completely when she smiled naughtily. Her next question confirmed that she was horny.

"Srikanth, have you ever fucked a girl?"

"What?" I asked puzzlingly.

"You heard me clearly. Come on, tell me."

"Umm… not really." I said.

"What do you mean by that?" Radha asked in a serious tone.

"Well, during my high school days, I fooled around with a girl. We did different kinds of things but we never actually fucked each other." I told her.

"Who was the girl? And what kinds of things you did with her? Tell me all." Radha said in a low, husky voice.

I knew that I had done it. Radha was mine and no one could stop me from fucking her. One part of me was urging me to fuck her right now but the other part told me to seduce her completely. Hence I started to tell her about my experiences.
Like Reply
"Her name was Vaishali. She was in my class. It started when we were in the 10th standard. Vaishali was a dull girl who would get less mark in all the subjects. She was a poor girl and couldn't afford private tuitions. As I was a bright student who always stood in the first three in the class, she asked me if I would be her tutor. She told me that she would pay me 100 Rs. Per month. I accepted the offer. I used to teach her for one and a half hour everyday after school. We would study in the garden as she lived in a small hut. This garden, unlike many others was quite peaceful. Vaishali would often wear one-piece frocks, which would barely cover her ass, giving me a great view of her lovely thighs! Her thighs were very lovely! They were creamy and so silky! I would often get the urge to not just caress but squeeze them! Vaishali would caught me staring at them on many times and smile naughtily! I knew that she was also very horny, as she would often stare boldly at my crotch! I would love it when she would gasp after seeing my hard on. Just like that."

This last remark was with reference to the gasp uttered by Radha. She was looking straight at my crotch. As I looked down, I saw my dick standing erect! I think I was too engrossed in my story that I forgot how hard I had become! I wanted to stick my rock hard dick in Radha's hot snatch. I was about to grab her when she spoke.

"Why did you stop? Continue your story."

I controlled my urge and resumed my narrative thinking that the more I speak the hornier Radha will get!

"Well, then came the mid-term examinations. Because of my teaching, Vaishali got decent marks in all subjects. She was very happy when the results were out. That day, after the school was over, she told me that she was going to give me a little surprise gift for my teaching. When I went to the garden, Vaishali was already there. She was wearing a purple colored frock, which was damn sexy! It not only showed her sexy legs but also showed off quite a handful of her twin globes! I was always attracted to her lovely thighs but I observed for the first time that her boobs were quite big and beautiful! My eyes were fixated on the sexy valley that was created between the 2 mounds!"

I stopped for a moment to see Radha's face. Her eyes were dreamy and full of lust. Her lips were quivering. Her mouth was dry as she continually licked her lips with her tongue. Her breath was quite hard. I looked at her breasts, which seemed to spill out of her nighty. Her nipples were hard like buttons and were clearly visible! She was rubbing her legs slightly! This meant that her pussy was getting wet! I was deciding from where to start. Lips, thighs, perhaps breasts or better still…when I was startled by her voice.

"Keep going. You are doing just fine."

I understood that she wanted to get hornier but I wanted to fuck her. In the end, I again controlled myself and resumed the narrative again.

"Well, as I was staring at her valley, Vaishali asked me whether I was ready for my surprise gift. I told her that I was. Then she took me to a secluded corner of the garden. We sat down. I told her that there was no real need for a surprise gift but she was adamant that it was the case. Then suddenly she took my hand and placed it high on her thigh!"

"This is your gift. Hope you will like it!" she said.
Like Reply
Please Continue
Like Reply
Lightbulb 
I was surprised by her sudden action but recovered quickly and started to caress her thighs.

"Vaishali, this is the best gift that anyone has ever given me!" I said.

"Show me how you caressed Vaishali's thighs." Radha said huskily.

Wow! The moment had finally arrived. I wasted little time in fulfilling her demand. I placed both of my hands high on her thighs and started to caress them in a circular fashion. A soft moan escaped Radha. I took it as a sign of pleasure and continued to caress those fleshy, spongy thighs. It felt so great! Her skin was so smooth! I was slowly moving upwards and was now caressing her inner thighs. I could feel the heat that was flowing from the door to heaven that was between those thighs! I nearly came thinking about her hot and wet cunt!
Radha was moaning quite frequently and was breathing quite heavily. She had spread her legs so as to allow me unrestricted access to her thighs. My hands were now roaming freely around her silky legs. Her nighty was pushed towards her waist by her movements and I was granted a great view of her hot snatch! My god, she was not wearing any panties too!

Her pussy was just as I had hoped. It was surrounded by a uniform layer of pubic hairs. They were neatly trimmed. Her cunt was dripping wet due to the juices. It looked so delicious! I had a sudden urge to plunge my mouth into this SWEET dish! But I took it easy and continued to caress her. I was now caressing her groin. I could feel the sticky wet juice on my fingers! Radha was moaning very loudly. Her eyes were half closed, hands clutching to the couch and legs spread wide apart inviting me to do anything I wished!

I slowly moved both my hands towards her pussy. I stopped abruptly when they were around her lovely bush. I looked in her half closed eyes for permission. She understood and smiled indicating the green signal. I smiled to myself and gingerly touched her bare cunt with my right hand.

"Aahhhh….!" Radha gasped at the touch.

Encouraged by her response, I then slowly caressed her pussy. The softness of my caress was driving Radha mad. Her cunt was fully engorged now. My right hand was full of her sweet juice. I brought it to my lips and tasted it. Wow! It sure tasted like honey! I hungrily licked my hand and said loudly.

"Wow! This is even sweeter than honey! I would love to drink some more."

Saying this, I dived in between her legs. My face was now inches away from her pussy. The hot air flowing from my nostrils and the heat emanating from her snatch was too much for me. I put my lips firmly on her cunt.

"Uunnghhh…, yeah baby! That's it. Eat my pussy. Taste my honey. Drink it all."

This was the first time I had heard her talk dirty. I just loved it! I decided that I would make her cum just by eating her cunt. I started to think about things that I had read and watched.

First of all, I started to kiss her mound. This itself was driving her wild. She was moaning uncontrollably. I feared that the neighbors might hear her hence I put my left hand on her mouth. She put my hand inside her mouth and started to lick my fingers! I was surprised at first, but then started to enjoy it too! With her other hand she pushed my face into her mound and bucked her hips pushing herself on my mouth.

"Mmmm…! Yeah! That's it baby. Kiss my pussy lips like you would kiss a girl's lips! Use more tongue! Lick me baby! Make me cum! The honey pot is all yours! Aahhhh….!"

It was all that I needed. I started to French kiss her pussy lips. I was darting my tongue in and out of her cunt. I was licking her like a sweet dish! And it was driving her wild!

"Ummm…, Yeah! That's it baby! Don't stop now. You are doing just fine. "
[+] 3 users Like godofgoud's post
Like Reply
[Image: 4.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 25.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 1860275-f520.jpg]
[Image: 1860285-f520.jpg]
Like Reply
very nice, please continue
Like Reply
[Image: m-b-J4hdaaecaa-mh-Acyy0v7mm8h-SFfg-B-ori...442041.jpg]
Like Reply
I looked up at Radha. With one hand, she was sucking my fingers. She was sucking so furiously that I knew what she really wanted to suck was … my Cock! Her moaning and grunting were getting louder. Her other hand was busy caressing her nipples! Unknown to me, she had slipped the straps of her nighty from her shoulders and her 38D breasts were fully exposed! Now I had seen her boobs before but they were always encased in a blouse and a bra. This was the first time I was seeing them naked! And they were even better than I imagined! They looked so big and lovely, just like ripe melons! The areolas were quite prominent and pink in color. But what caught my attention the most was her nipples! Dark brown in color, they seemed at least an inch and half long-standing so proudly erect on those two gigantic mountains! Radha was caressing and pinching them with her fingers. She was so horny that she even tried to suck her own nipples!

All this was not helping my prick, which was threatening to burst through my jeans. I knew that I had to free it from the confines of my jeans, otherwise I would cum just like that! So I stood up and nearly ripped open my jeans and there it was!

My dick was standing upright now drawn to its full length of 8 inches. Now I am a modest fellow but one thing that I am really proud of is my cock! It is not as long as some of the cocks you see in porn films, but it is quite thick which makes it very desirable, for women! Right now, it was making quite an impression on Radha who was surprised that there was no action going on her pussy. Realizing the reason, she was now mesmerizingly looking at my boner.

I knew what she wanted. So I stood near her with my erect cock inches away from her desiring mouth. She looked into my eyes as if to seek permission. I just smiled and the next moment, half of my dick was inside her mouth!

Wow! What a feeling! It was much much better than I had ever expected! Radha was sucking my dick with the fervor of a little child who has been told that this is the last ice candy it will get! After a few moments, she started using her tongue. She was teasing my cock head with her tongue! It was driving me wild and I knew that I was about to cum.

I did not want to cum just yet so I shut my eyes and started thinking about non-erotic things. But that didn't help me much as Radha was milking my cock vigorously. I could sense that my entire cock was now inside her mouth! And then I felt my balls being caressed! I knew that this was the limit! I could not contain myself from screaming.

"Uunnghhh…, oh Radha! I am Cummingggggg….! Aaahhh….!"

With that, I came and it seemed as if I was not going to stop! After what seemed like an eternity, I finally opened my eyes. I was feeling so weak that I could barely stand! For a moment or two, it seemed like I was in heaven. Then I saw Radha. There she was. Sitting on the couch, smiling naughtily, looking happy and content as if her long time wish had been fulfilled!

Then it struck me. Wow! It was true! I had actually blown my load into her mouth! Did she swallow it? Perhaps. Was that the reason for her satisfied look? Was it the first time for her too to suck a man's cock and then swallow his load!

"Radha!" I called her in a soft voice. I was now clutching her shoulders with my hands because of the weakness in my legs.

"Yes Darling!" she responded.

Did she just call me Darling? Well, well, well!

"Tell me Radha. Was this your first time?"

"I don't get you. What are you talking about?" she asked sheepishly.

"You know very well what I am talking about. Was this the first time that you sucked a man's cock?" I asked her blatantly.

Radha didn't say anything but I could see her face reddening with a blush.

"So it is true, isn't it?" I asked her.

Radha nodded quietly. I could even detect a smile.

"May I know the reason?" I asked politely.

Radha's face was getting redder. But all the same, she was enjoying all this very much.

"Well, you know. Venky is a very orthodox person. So he doesn't like to do these things. And anyway his cock is not as beautiful as yours, Srikanth!"

Holy shit! She thought my cock was Beautiful! And yes I had to pity Venky for not using the talents of his wife!

"So did you enjoy sucking my cock and then swallowing my cum?"

Again Radha nodded quietly.

"You did! Well, well, well! I thought of you like a lady. But you are nothing but a lust-craven, sex-loving whore! Yes, that's what you are, Radha. A whore!"
Like Reply
[Image: 537-1000.jpg]
Like Reply
I thought that Radha would be hurt by this or at least embarrassed. But I was wrong. She looked up to me and smiled naughtily!

"Oh my god! You like me calling you a whore!" I said in a very amazed manner.

She kept on giving me that naughty smile of hers. Then finally she spoke something in a low voice that I couldn't hear. So I asked her to repeat.

"Fuck me!"
[Image: 1428457157715.gif]

Did she just say that? I had waited so long to hear it. But somehow I wanted to do something before fucking her. Also, my prick was nowhere near its full length and I still felt a little weak in the legs. So I sat beside her and started to think about my next move when suddenly my eyes fell on her beautiful breasts! Surely I had to take good care of them before I started pounding her pussy!

The next moment I was cupping her melons with my hands while my lips were busy playing with her lovely nipples!

"Take it easy Srikanth! You are hurting me! I will show you how to do it." Radha cried.

But I was in no mood to listen to her. I cupped her left boob with my right hand and started caressing it. It felt so great! The soft-touch of her skin, the heaviness of her tit, the sudden stiffness of her nipple! It was just as I had seen in the XXX movies. I started to explore her boobs. My left hand got busy with her right boob.
Like Reply
At first, I was gently caressing them. Then I started to fondle and massage them. I observed that the softer the massaging, better the arousal. Hence I deliberately massaged them in a slow and circular manner. This was driving Radha crazy. Her moans and grunts became louder. Her nipples had become stiff and erect. They were looking like 2 antennas on her lovely melons.
[Image: 5c78ce65a00b2.gif]
I then started to caress her areolas without touching her nipples. This made her nipples rock hard! Finally, Radha begged me to touch her nipples and I obliged. I took both her nipples in my fingers and started to gently caress and pinch them. This made her moans even louder. Therefore I had to stop her with my lips pressed against hers! Actually, this was the first time that we were kissing!
[Image: 41c6d3e2_tumblr_nbpz1kAPrW1tj0hgno1_500.gif]
Both of my hands were busy in fondling her tits so it was Radha who took over the kissing part. She held my head with both her hands and pressed her lips on mine. Within no time her tongue had worked its way inside my mouth and was busy playing with mine. My fondling of her tits was going on as before which was making her wilder. I could sense muffled moans inside my mouth. My tongue was now feverishly roaming inside Radha's mouth. I looked into her eyes and could see the look of satisfaction and enjoyment in those eyes.

Our kissing and my groping of her melons continued for a while and then I realized that I had become erect again! I knew what I wanted but just to make sure that Radha was also ready, I placed my hand on her pussy. And guess what? It was sopping wet! I pushed a finger inside her cunt and a loud moan escaped Radha. I pulled it back and brought it to my face. It was covered with Radha's womanly juices. I looked at her and without shifting my gaze, put that finger in my mouth.

Ummm…! Yummy! Delicious! I had tasted honey again!

[Image: cd453f25_tumblr_myoolbxtu61qfu620o1_400.gif]
Like Reply
" And now that we are ready, let us begin the final chapter of our first sexual encounter and I hope that this is not the last one!" I said loudly.

I expected lot of blushing and the naughty smile from Radha. But her reaction totally surprised me. First of all, she removed her nighty, which was anyway not concealing any major part of her body. Then she started removing my T-shirt in which I gladly helped her. Now that we were completely naked, she grabbed my rock hard dick and held it tightly. Finally, she put her legs on either side of me and placed her pussy squarely on my meat. Very slowly she started to push herself on my cock. Maybe because my cock was bigger than her hubby's, it wasn't smooth sailing as far as her pussy and my cock was concerned.
[Image: 4supgFQ.gif]
As for me, the feeling was unbelievable! Slowly slowly half my dick was inside her pussy. With her cunt dripping wet with her juices and her pussy quivering wildly, I felt as if my dick was being inserted in a blast furnace! Finally with a few forceful blows by me, my dick was completely inside Radha's cunt.

Now she started straddling my cock. Her body was bouncing wildly. Both of my hands were on her buttocks trying to support her. But I had more in mind! If there was one part of her body that I had not explored before, it was her big ass! Now I had ample opportunity to do so.

I started to caress her ass cheeks. After a while though, I was furiously massaging her ass cheeks, with a finger probing her asshole! I started to push a finger in her anus. This was met by Radha's approval as her hips were bucking and her asshole was getting bigger!
[Image: 547086fbee3f11d7e.gif]
At the same time, I was busy licking her lovely, ripe melons that were also dangling freely with her movements. Her swinging body was making it difficult for me but I didn't give up. I wanted to explore as much of her delicious body as I could! Radha wasn't far behind too! While her body was swaying freely, with one hand she was holding my head onto her breasts while with the other, she was exploring my arse and not doing a bad job either! She was also playing with my anus, which was driving me crazy!

After a while her speed increased and she started screaming.

"Come on baby! Finger my pussy! Touch my clit! Make me cum! I am all yours, baby! Shoot your hot spunk inside me! Oh, yeah!"

"Hell, yeah! I want to fill your pussy with my load. I want to make you pregnant! Is this helping?" the last question was with reference to the work that I was doing with her cunt.

"Oh, yeah baby! This is wonderful. Keep doing it. You are soon going to make me cum!"

I sensed that the climax was near. I quickly took a handful of her boobs in my mouth and sucked and licked them. Then I started pushing a finger in her anus. She reciprocated my action. And then it happened!

"Aanghhh…! Uummm…! I am Cumminggg…! Cum inside me, my lover boy! Come for your Radha, Srikanth darling!"

"Uungghhh…! Ohh, yeahh…! I am Cumminggg… Radha!"

"Ohh, yeahh! Baby! Aahhh…!"
[Image: 5cd8900feabb2.gif]
And with that we collapsed on the couch with my cock still inside her pussy.
Like Reply
After that night, I fucked Radha several times until her hubby came back. We had plenty of opportunities since my mother had to go to my maternal uncle's house to look after my aunt (my mom's sis-in-law) as she was expecting. I had one full month when I was alone at home. My mom was initially worried about me but when Radha told her that she would look after me, she was relieved a little. Radha further told my mom that I am like a little brother to her! Well, if I was her little brother, then I sure was a big sisterfucker!

In that one-month, we made love in so many different ways. We would fuck at least 3-4 times every day! By the end of the month, we had explored all the sexual fantasies of ours. Then my mom came back and within a few days, Venky, Radha's husband came back. A day after his arrival, Radha called me to her house. She told me that Venky had a job offer from a German company and had accepted it. Therefore both of them had to go to Germany in a few day's time. At that time Venky came. Radha told him about me and how I had taken care of her in his absence! While saying this, she had an unmistakable glint in her eyes. I was also bemused a little when Venky, who was a simpleton, thanked me for my help! I said that I was quite happy to be of service to Radha! After that, he went out and Radha and I had a big laugh about it all.

Radha told me that the last one-month that we spent together was the best time in her life and she would never ever forget me! She became quite emotional while saying this and started crying. I also felt quite sad as I was falling in love with her and was heartbroken to hear the news of her departure. I started to console her. She gathered herself quite quickly.

"Srikanth, I know that you also like me a lot. I think that you have fallen in love with me, haven't you?"

"Yes, Radha. I have and I don't want to lose you. Please don't go away. Stay here with me, Radha. I will make you happy."

"I know dear that you would. But I have to go. I have also started to love you and I know that it will be very difficult for me to live without you. I hope that you find some beautiful girl and get married and live happily."

"I can't think of anyone but you, Radha. I don't think anyone can replace you."

"Oh my dear, if only…"

And with that she started crying again. I hugged her tightly. For the first time, I did not get sexually excited after hugging her so tightly. Instead, I was as sad as her, maybe sadder than her. We just stayed like that for a few minutes. Then Radha spoke,

"Srikanth, you better go now. Venky will come any time. And the longer you stay here sadder I will get."

"Ok Radha. I will go now but I will come to meet you before you leave for Germany."

I went to the airport to see off Radha. While returning I started to think of the days that we spent together and unknowingly a tear fell from my eye. She was gone now. Gone forever!

Like Reply