Adultery Shy housewife and secret cross dresser hubby
hello friend's,
this is real incident that i am sharing with you all, hope you enjoy it and support me to explore more in my life and guide me too.
i am not a writer and didn't even written anything before so if something went wrong hope u guide me..

this story is about me and my traditional shy wife. 
my name is anurag and my beautiful wife name is priya, we live in joint family in village, i work in kolkata and rented nice 2bhk flat because family members used to visit sometime but my wife stay home to take care of family.

about an year ago i was very worried because some family members started teasing my wife for not having any baby in 3 years of marriage, i knew it was my fault as to fulfill my fantasy i used many medicine that make my penis strength almost quater than before and even my sperm count goes down and in lust of living as woman i forget i have a beautiful wife and we live in society where gossiping can literally destroy families.

as usual i left from office when i stuck in traffic and meet wasim,  my boss friend and very decent human being ,he said anurag let's have few drinks i agreed to him as i was in tension and he follwed me to wine shop and said you go ahead i join you in your flat, i went home chnaged and started talking to my wife and she keep crying saying who said what.... i calm her down and said don't worry next month i will come n talk to everybody ,finally she gets happy and my door knocked... 

i cut the call and wasim enters holding wine and beverage ..he sat in hall and started watching news and all i settled everything in dishes and sat with him and we cheered and started drinking ....

i forget to tell you i always wear panties and tshirt bra beneath my clothes am so addicted to that... 

after 3 drinks wasim suddenly put his hands on my thighs saying anu u r so sexy, i was drunk a bit can't understand how he recognized me, i acted i don't know anything and said wasim who's anu !

he smiled and said you are anu and pulled me closer and started kissing my lips omg i was in shock but also in heaven as i always wanted that in my entire life that wasim just gave me a passionate kiss... 

he stopped after a while and said anu don't hide your feelings from me i know what you are and yes you are so sexy saying that he just slipped his hands inside my shirt and circles his fingers on my bra over nipples saying it's hard anu and pinched it brutally i moaned ouchhhh he ease his grip saying ...

anu get dressed honey i am here whole night just for you,  i didn't know what to do although someone for first time asking me to be what i am... i drink my peg at once and walked inside my bedroom and slowly got naked leaving clothes on floor i had shower and dried myself i sit in front of mirror lost in dreams thinking is it true am i going to be woman tonight ....

i started making myself sexy by using red lipstick ,eyeliner ,applied foundation on my cheeks and slowly i applied lotion to my whole body,  i stay smooth always every week i get waxed and luckily i had my wax yesterday so i was super smooth.... i choose to be traditional so i wore nice heavy necklace with matching ear rings and put 9 bangles each in my hands with a wig ....i take nice silver waist chain and tied just below my navel and didn't forget to wear my navel ring that contains three small bells.... i sprayed female deo on my neck armpits and nipples and slowly presses my own little boobs... i was so enjoying getting ready for a lover for first time.... 

i took ankle ring which by the way was very noisy obviously that was bridal set which i always love to wear and walk when stay alone.... i decided to wear lace panty and bra set that was expensive i brought a month ago with pink sleeveless blouse with hook in front but only two hooks and wearing my petticoat i wrapped saree slowly and pinned nicely like woman and sat down there thinking what i am doing is it wrong ....

i closed my eyes and felt my soul saying you are anu go for it as i opened my eyes with blushes walked slowly to hall and wasim saw me n said stop right there anu.... i stopped he got up and watched me with lust circling and said what a beautiful lady you are... 

he was smoking he blow that smoke to my face and passed me cigarettes saying anu anu anu... i felt so shy that i shut my eyes down n started smoking when i heard camera clicks omg wasim snapping my pictures , i said stop wasim don't do that he said don't worry anu it's your phone am not going to take it but just to remind you how beautiful you are am taking it for you and he keep clicking and finally he stopped and came near to me n placed his hands on my naked waist and gripped slowly like pinching i said ahhhhh he get closer and pulled me at once i fall in his chest and he hugged me tightly i hugged him back firmly ...

to be continued........
[+] 2 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
good start...
[+] 1 user Likes srinivasulu's post
Like Reply
(10-04-2020, 02:28 AM)srinivasulu Wrote: good start...

thanks
Like Reply
different approach

update next
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
part 2.. story continues...

i felt like woman in his arms as he was holding me nicely like a man whispered ..
anu.... with dry lips i replied yes wasim...

he slowly looses his grip and holding my hands he make me walk and make me sit on his lap ,i put my hand on his shoulder and he slowly pushed his hand in my waist and pulled me close to his body and pour drink in glass n passed me one in my hand and drinking his own he smiled and said anu tonight i gonna make love that u won't forget ever.. 

i blushes and feeling shy i lowered my eyes when he said don't be shy anu it's true tonight we are not going to sleep... you will be experiencing what you always wished for... i with low voice replied wasim... what you think i wished for.... 

he smiled saying anu anu anu.... you wished for a man who love you so hard that you wake up in morning thinking you are now woman not some cross dressing woman... 

i fgelt so shy listening to his talking when he aside his glass and bend a bit n bites on my waist with his teeth i moaned ouch wasim he licked my piercing navel saying this all you wear for me because you wanted me to ruin your sexy body and mke you my woman and he bites again with intense and i moaned ouch ahhhhhh and so he gave me another live bites and marked my waist like anu belongs to wasim now... i felt horny by his love making moves and caresses his hair gently and he got up and said anu finish your drink and light a smoke while i smell you.....

i already started enjoying his slow moves that makes me feel calm before the wild things that is going to happen late night...  i gulp my drink at once and lights a cigarette blowing see his face buried in my cleavage with his tongue rolling gently and his hands on my small sissy tits folding smoothly .....

i dragged few more puff and passed him cigarette... he gently got up and started smoking saying you taste amazing and smiles ....

after five minutes he slowly caressing my thighs looking me with lust touched my sissy dick,  as always i was soft n tiny under my panty which makes him happy and he said anu you are truely a woman trapped in man body and put my hand on his dick... omg it was hard and long, i gripped tightly in lust as i was horny for that thing my entire life... 

he removed my hand from his dick and getting up holding me in his arms started walking to bedroom , seeing big framed picture of me and my wife said your wife is so sexy and putting on bed he keep looking her and asked me isn't her name is priya... i with dry lips mummers yes... 

he get down his whole body on mine and started kissing my lips saying anu i am your husband from today...am i !!! 

i didn't expecting such question i got lost in thought when he bites my lips hard and i replied loudly yes wasim i am your wife... he smiled and said that means priya is my wife too isn't she anu.... 

i was bit confused but in such situation i said yes ith boldness when he started sucking my lips badly and squeezes my both tits very hard... i feel his dick on my navel pressing my navel ring making me feel pain when i realized wasim can be the guy no no yes he can be the guy who can give me love and child... i blushing myself feel open to him and wrapped my arms in his shoulder like am saying kiss me hard wasim...

soon he started trying to remove my saree but i pinned it so i slowly said let he remove pins he left me n lay just beside me i got up slowly removed all pins from saree and let it fall in floor and get on top of him and started caressing his chest... uff a hairy chest just like a man or should i say bull..... 

my pallu falls on his body which he removed and looked my blouse saying wish your tits were huge with these two hooks it would be nice to see how it holds your breasts and he pulled my hook and in no time hooks were lost in bed he buried his both hands in side my bra forcefully and started squeezing my small tits badly i started moaning loudly and he said that's my anu and he whispered did you think priya should watch us..... 

i moaning loudly got shy saying wasim don't you think we both made for you..... 

he gets amazingly happy and pushed me down n got up and slowly untied my saree from waist pulled peticoat strings with force he pushed it down with his hands to my thighs and hold me hlf up pulled my blouse from my body unhooking my bra he mke me completely naked i was just in panty when i slowly unbuttons his shirt and removed his banyan and said wasim i like hairy chest man to be my lover he laughed loudly saying i know you like man like me who make me go crazy anu and he unbuttoned his jeans which i slowly pushes down with my feet and placed my hand in his underwear omg he had huge dick with precum and hairy too..... he smiled saying anu isn't it hard for you....

i said yes this is mine and i slowly let his underwear go down to his legs and said wasim can i taste it he said off course anu and lay beside on bed i slowly folding my legs put my face on his waist closer to his pubic hair and holding his dick i kissed his dick head and licked his tip circling when he moaned saying anu make it wet ahhhh......
i opened my mouth wide and started sucking slowly he placed his hand on my ass and pushed his hands inside caressing my ass cheeks...... 

i keep sucking his dick when he pushed my head and in a sudden is entire dick was in my throat omg he literally choked me badly my eyes started getting wet i cried a bit he slowly pushed it back saying you are flexible baby i like using my love on bed saying that he spanked my ass... ouch hhhhh

he choked me many times my spit started falling on his pubic hairs when he said anu balls needs your love too ....i got up a bit and started licking his balls when he said turn around let me see how sexy you look while licking my balls i turned around him seeing my wet dried tears and messed up eyeliner he said did i roughly choked you anu i immediately said no... he smiles with lust and i started licking his balls when he opened his legs saying don't you think you should know how my ass hole taste like and he placed his both heavy legs on my shoulder as i bending stopped placed my face in his ass hole ummm it smelling good at least for me as i was about to lick he said no anu first smell it place you nose i did what he asked and he fold his legs like i was stuck there smelling his ass in few minutes i started shaking ...i can't breathe when he removed his legs and said now lick... i licked like bitch his entire ass hole with my tongue.....

he stopped me saying now i can't play anymore since evening am horny for you now suck my dick once and slowly stand on bed.... 

i sucked his dick and stand on bed he said turn around n pull your panty real slow showing me your sexy ass.... i slowly bending pulling my panty down showing his what he needed when he got up and pulled panty down to my feet and turned me and started kissing me madly saying anu i will love you so hard that you won't be able to walk for weeks...... 

to be continued.....stay tuned my lovely friends
[+] 3 users Like kaushik02493's post
Like Reply
sissy cuckold or romance
Like Reply
part 3... story continues...

after intense kissing he lay me on bed and got on top rubbing his dick on my sissy clint says anu i want to see you cuming badly like a woman and he spanked my sissy clint with his hard dick and pulled my balls badly saying they are useless isn't it and he lifts my legs up wide stretching ....after a few stretch he make me hold my legs in that position saying keep it this way anu don't move i can clearly see your fucking hole carving for my dick and he spits which dropped just above my sissy fuck hole and he rubbed it with his dick and slowly he pushed his dick omg i cried no no no he said don't make it hard for you anu just stay as you are else it will hurt more you virgin lady.... 

i cried with tears and he pushed a bit harder stuck is tip of dick head and stopped caressing my thighs and saying you are completely untouched anu,  i never thought you were so tight and i was in pain as well as in his lusty romance,  i calm myself and stopped crying when he suddenly pushed so hardly that i felt someone cut me in half with sharp shovel,  my hands got on his waist trying to push him back my legs were down on bed when he said anu calm down i was crying loudly begging to stop..... 

he spanked my thighs rudely make it widen and got on top of me my legs were now on his shoulder and he fold me like toy and said anu just a little more push and you will be complete woman and he suddenly pushed and i felt his balls hitting my ass,  he was all inside me i crying shaking badly on bed when he removed my legs from his shoulder and got on top of me and started kissing me suppressing my loud voice into mumbles holding my hands tightly above my head making me completely under his control .....

around ten to fifteen minutes he keep kissing me when i felt pain going down and stop struggling he left my lips runs his fingers on my face making me suck his fingers said anu you are truely loveable baby and he started moving his dick slowly inside me ahhhh ohhh uffff i moaned when he said aren't you feeling nice now i with heavy voice replied yes ahhhh when he keep fucking me for few minutes that way and said anu now do you want to hold your legs like told you so i can enjoy i felt so shy and sluty i holding my legs like he said and he got up and started penetrating my hole nither slow not hard and i was moaning wildly ahhhhh ahhhh ohhh uffffff...... 

anu leave your legs hold your nipples for me and pinch for me and bite your lips show me how much you love me i started pinches on my nipples and biting my own lips started enjoying his dick going in and out when he stopped and said your kmarbnd and payal is making so lovely sound why don't you shake ur hands nicely and match it with bangles omg i heard sounds of fach fach of bed with bells from my kamarband and payal and now my glass bangles .....

after slow seduction in penetrating me wasim suddenly get aggressive as he was very roughly banging me and with such intense along with my moaning whole room was filled with erotic sound when he stopped saying ahhh anu and kisses my lips turned me upside down and make me go doggy.... he positioned himself spanking my ass cheeks with his hard hands holding my waist put his tip of dick back in my ass hole when again i felt extreme pain which he ignored and smaked with thrust getting inside in a shot and started banging me badly oomg wasim please ahhh stop wasiiiimmmmm i started moaning loudly he said keep saying my name anu ahhhhhhh i loving your sissy pussy so much and keep spanking he keep banging me.... now he hold my hairs badly pulling started giving me hard thrust that hitting in my innermost part of hole.... one by one he keep giving me that when he started moaning saying baby wanna taste my juice i said yes am thirsty ....

he finally stopped after destroying my pussy at his best turned me on bed and sat on my breasts oh gosh it was dirty bloody which he rubbed on my lios saying anu look at this how dirty you made my dick and rubbed it on my lips nose and face mmmm it smells bad but not that bad so i let him play when he finally pushed his dick hlf way down to my mouth and i taste my own shit mix with blood enjoying his dick moving in my mouth ahhhh and he put his hands above my head and shouted here it comes my love and one two three ahhh four five six ahhh huge shots he dropped in my throat and i swallowed holding his dick started sucking sliwly to take every drop and licked his dick clean and he fall beside me saying anu what a sexy woman you are and kisses me badly.... 

to be continued.....comment my dear friends so i can get motivated and keep posting for you
Like Reply
part 4....story continues.....

we were breathing heavily wrapped in each others arms when he says dear why don't you show me priya's pictures , i want to see her,  i get my phone and handed him her erotic pictures that we snapped while celebrating our first anniversary , she was wearing just bra with saree and her tits were hardly contain in that sexy bra so it popped out from side and make her cleavage amazingly deep and sluty.... 

her hairs were open and her hands were nicely painted with mehndi and i personally decorated her below waist by making lovely designs on her pussy area along with her thighs to her feet... it took me almost 3 hours to decorate her while she simply stayed naked and slept.... 

he navel was nicely designed with 6 pettals and a navel ring hanging there... he feet was well nail polished and her ankle ring was traditional that i am wearing tonight... i had lots of pictures snapped of her just before our anniversary night...i brought fake nipples clams that tighten her big nipples with nice big round nise pin which was hanging to her side hair and her mangalsutr was nicely placed between her tits with a golden necklace and her ears was pierced with 5 holes and in each hole matching small stones were already sparkling with a jhumka in lower most hole....

he lips was pure red and her eyes was pure smudge free with eyeliner and her waist was fitted with nice silver kmarband that hold her saree nicely just exposing her navel.... 

i didn't know what wasim was viewing but i was lost in that night when he whispered anu she is so hot sexy showing me her pic when she was bending blowing the candle and her cleavage was nicely exposed and her face was just like horny sexy housewife ....

he started shooting questions ....anu tell me about this party... 

i told him about my anniversary night and felt his dick getting hard when i said keep looking you will see priya from top to bottom like you wished for and i get down to his dick and take his semi hard dick in my mouth and started brushing ....he keep getting hard because of her erotic sensual pictures which i intensely handed him to watch so that he gets crazy and make me dad,  so that my priya didn't get to upset anymore because of my impotent nature.... 

it's been an hour i keep sucking his dick and he kkeep watching her pictures when he said anu do u think by any chance you decorate priya with mehndi for me,  i pulled his dick out of my mouth rubbing on my face i said i will decorate her like you want me too but in one small condition ....he said YES!!! 

without listening to my condition he committed and i didn't bother to stop him by unusual conversation when he showed me a pic when priya was rubbing her clint and holding her own tits biting her own lips with her eyes closed saying how you control yourself when she was like that i told him truth that when she was posing like that i cum 3 times on her feet and licked and gave her to taste he laughed saying so she knew you can taste your cum... i said yes since beginning she knew i can taste my own cum and share with her..... 

he said don't worry soon  you both be fighting for my cum,  i moaned and started sucking him badly when he said be slow i enjoy slow blowjob bitchy anu...  i started sucking him like i was before nd he keep watching my scared wife naked pictures and don't know what he planning for her when he suddenly played a video... 

ahhh anurag lick me ahhh anurag honey push your tongue deep inside me ahhhh hold my boobs anurag squeeze harder ahhh i want to cum make me cum anurag keep licking me with high intense volume and horny priya's voice make him wild when he saw priya started peeing in my face getting breathless on bed saying anurag you make me do again this is not fair... he paused the video and asked me how... 

i told him holding his dick actually priya is very sensitive to her armpits when while licking i spit and rub her armpits and lick it it's guaranteed she will pee but she won't get orgasms and once i started this she can't evwn stop me because she like peeing on my face ....he got lusty eyes and big smile saying what a perfect sexy woman she is.... 

when did she pee on your face first time, i said on very first night he with all ears asked me how.... 

i said while i was undressing her when i completely make her naked i hold her hands above her head and was kissing her when i smelled her natural armpits fragrance and kissed her armpits she moaned loudly saying no please listening that i started doing more when she stopped me saying please and told me if i do that to her she will pee so i keep doing ignoring her request and when she was heavy with her breathing i got down between her legs and started licking her and rubbing her armpits by using my spit in my thumb soon she lifted her waist high and shoot huge forced pee on my face and when i closed her pyssy with my mouth she filled my mouth with her pee which i spit on her body and rubbed myself on her and she hiding her shyness in bed said you are so horny man we kissed badly smelling piss on weeding bed.... 

what a intense moment was that lter i licked her orgasm and she holds my dick and started sucking so roughly that i cum within minutes in her mouth and she kissed me with my cum in her mouth like she knew i will love it and yes i loved it and we shared cum ....

wasim got so excited listening to me he badly pulling my hairs make me lay with my ass up and spitting on my hole he shoved his hard dick at once i started crying begging it hurts he didn't listened to me started fucking me saying i want priya u horny bitch i want her on this bed in front of you and i will breed her and make her mother of your child you slut and he was so hard that i instead of moaning i was screaming in pain he keep abusing me and talking about priya he replayed that clip and listening her voice he started saying i will pee on both of you and make her pee on my face ohhh anu i will squeeze those huge priya tits with my hands and bite it so badly that she will always touch and ask for me from you saying i want wasim again Anurag ......

wasim was badly banging me for ten minutes and stopped saying anu and bites on my neck with very high intensity i shouted ahhhhhhhh and he said now you imagine how priya will scream and licked my neck saying you are hot but your wife is hottest and started cumming inside my newly ooened hole moaning ahhh anu you make me cum again ahhhh and falls on my body breathing heavily saying i want priya... i want her anu..... 

to be continued......
Like Reply
A different taste. Priya seems hot. Keep writing.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
kaushik, pls read my story and comment
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=24865
Like Reply
part 5...story continues....

i felt amazing having his cum deep in my sissy hole and laying feeling the pain of womanhood i slowly holding his dick started caressing his semi hardness nicely lubricated with his own cum helping me to run my hand smoothly when he whispers in low voice anu please help me get priya ,seeing her images and videos i can't help myself and his voice was full of lust as i was imagining his mind already caressing my wife's body, i clearly feeling he is squeezing her tits kissing her lips and planning to bite her scream .....

i can't control myself and get down to his dick and started sucking him when he shouted anu what a bitch you are and pulls my hairs saying can't you listen am asking you for priya say something and slapped me,  i felt so bad that i bite on his dick and make him scream saying wasim she is not here fir her sexy body you have to wait until i go and get her bck here and make her ready for a man like you who already seen her naked body , she is simple housewife nit a street whore that i book and put in bed for you,, listening me saying so he got shocked and saying sorry anu.. you are right and get back on bed laying asked me to unlock the phone and started scrolling her images while i started enjoying his dick which was almost sleeping ....

after half and hour his dick suddenly started getting hard and i was sure it wasn't me so i asked him what you watching wasim he turned phone towards me showing priya sucking my dick and i licking her we video's that moment when we both decided to watch this when we weren't together ....although camera was only covering her sexy moves on my dick and her passionate sucking was enough to make wasim go wild again..... 

he was rock hard again and i knew again he was going to bang me badly so handed him phone saying i watched this thousand times now it's for you to watch, i keep sucking him and started licking his balls and slowly opening his legs i put my nose on his ass hole which make him moan while i was rubbing my nose on his hole smelling his shit hole and shaking his dick when he moans loudly priya suck my dick am hard for you priyaaaaaa.... 

i was feeling so horny knowing definitely priya will enjoy wasim a lot as he is perfect man to love her on bed and she will squirt with him. 

i licked his hole circling slowly slides my middle finger in his hole and slowly started fucking his hole and making him horny for me which actually worked and in ten minutes he put the phone aside and pulled my hairs and make me get on top of his body and kisses me holding my ass cheeks he spanking started rubbing his dick just at entrance point of my sissy pussy and slide ahhhhh it hurts oh am dry ahhh wasim please ahhh it hurting he barely cared and forced badly sliding his tip of dick head inside spanking me said you horny bitch i will not care of your comfort and pushed me down to his dick making his dick get all the way inside me, i screamed loudly wasim ahhhhhhhh ouch uffgggg....

he was deep inside me and he kisses me saying anu if you are so sexy than i must say you taught priya well and am sure she will ake me horny same way you are doing to me isn't it.... i with broken voice said ahhh wasim she will suck your whole energy without getting sweaty, you don't know how i prepared her in long years just to be perfect sexually active  lady......

listening to me he started moving his dick asking will she be open with me same way you are,  i smiling replied him she will once we both lafies play with you and i assure you once you meet her and take her on bed you won't able to stop until your dick gets so sore and tired that you fall in bed and get sleepy thinking what a lady you just had... 

he was horny talking to me about her when i sit on his dick putting my hand on his chest and slides sideways on his dick feeling his hardness inside my cum filled pussy when he holding my waist said jump anu.... 

i started riding him up and down moaning wasim ahhhh wasim uffgg he pinched my waist badly saying anu ahhh 

soon he turned me back on bed getting on top folding my legs on my breasts started fucking me very hard ahhhh ahhhh wasim ahhhh his balls were hitting on me with same force and he left my legs and holding my sissy ick he started pressing badly he crushed my balls in his hands making me scream like whore..... 

he stopped saying i wondering why you didn't cum yet anu.... i told him i take a pills which make my cum dry and i am taking it for weeks until today i realized i am not a man anymore but yes that guy told me i will release water which won't be sperm..... 

he started playing with my dick saying you did right thing anu because from now on priya will see only one man in this bedroom and your impotent nature will make her horny for me and i can easily fuck her breed her and use her like my wife.... 

what did you say you want priya as wife? 

yes anu you both will be my wife is there any problem ?

no wasim 

good girl 

and he rubbed my small clint badly saying i want you to release your water for me showing your live to me and started fucking me badly spitting on my sissy dick playing ....

i was horny for many hours so his spit and his rubbing finally working making me built another sensational feeling inside me and each time he hit my inner spot i feel like i will cum....

with fifteen minutes of his hitting i shouted wasim and holds his hands which he removed saying show me how you leak for a man you whore anu.... 

in few minutes i started cumming ahh a straight water shot released with intense fly to my breasts and which he constant shaking i keep watering until my balls were empty ...

he rubbed that water on my body saying anu this is sticky water nothing white so you sacrificed your manhood and priya for me and he oiled my breasts with my sticky water and started fucking me harder ....

it's been more than half and hour but he wasn't in mood to stop my sissy hole was burning badly i bed him to use his spit but he keep saying i want that heat anu no matter how much you scream i won't stop until i get satisfied and he keep going .....

i was so exhausted by his constant fucking but he wasn't ...

after an hour of burning and pain he stopped and widens my legs and shoots his manly cum hitting first drop on my lips resting other on my neck breasts and stomach ahhhh he moaned and immediately rubbing his dick on his cum he oiled me with his cum saying anu can you see who can actually satisfy priya and give her pleasure ...

i licked my lips tasting his cum and touching his dick i said let me lick it clean he rubbed his dick on my face and push in ny mouth i started sucking him and he lay by my side saying anu i think your hole is bleeding a bit why don't you go and wash it.... 

i tttied to get up omg my legs were bafly hurting as i tried to walk i sat back on bed.... 

to be continued......
Like Reply
part 6 continues.....

i can't walk a step seeing me in pain wasim helped me, he take me to washroom , i was thinking if he cn make me so helpless that i can't walk by my own in three rounds of love wht he gonna do to my priya ....

he holding me from back started shower and we both were showering but my legs were hurting badly to stand when i slowly sat on floor and wasim teases me saying didn't you knew that anu....

i always wanted to feel this wasim and now i need it more to get addicted when he heard my reply he smiled saying i know you are sexy bitch baby so definitely i will give you more and we both were getting romantic again when he started rubbing me and turned me around and we started kissing ....

half and hour of romnce in shower we get back in bedroom where i sat on edge of bed and he was standing watching priya's picture on wall... 

i caress his waist saying in few day's i will watch you and priya naked on same bed, 
he looked me and said anu really will you do that for me,

yes i will...

he gets romantic again and lifted me in his arms walked back to hall and putting me on sofa he went inside kitchen and brought ice cube with water and he lifted my legs up and inserts a cube of ice in my ass hole ahhhhh wasim it's so cold,  he make me sit again saying don't worry with me you have to be prepared for anything as now this sexy body moving his fingers on my breasts is mine anu.... 

i was trembling with the cold feeling inside my hole when he started pouring whisky in glass mixing with water he gave me and said drink honey as from now on i will treat you as my second wife, he smiles lustfully ,i asked punching him on his shoulders who's your first wife he said priya will be my first wife and i emptied my drink and lights a cigarette ,he enjoys his drink slowly, in few minutes i started feeling my pain is fading a bit because of ice and i ttried to stand up oh i am definitely fine as i walked few steps without that much pain when he pulled me and make me sit on his lap saying where you think you going ,i siad not far from you and gave him drag of smoke from my hands and he pinched my nipples badly saying i want these tits a bit bigger ...

he started saying me that there are few pills that will just not only increase your breasts but also permanent disability of your impotent sissy dick and that way you will be more feminine and you can openly be a lady.... i said i want that but in return promise me you will be our husband's ...he said definitely i will be and he kissed my lips and pinched my waist saying always be ready in front of me as a woman wearing bangles of my name and all your jewelry so that priya finally admits you are not her husband but i am.... 

i said i will do tht even once i bring her back here very first night she will be yours and i am sure you will love her as you loved me and i want you to live her more than me as she deserves man like you in bed so that she can enjoy multiple orgasms and her face go exhausted once you finally breed her and lay besides her and i lick you clean and when i put my mouth on her pussy she slowly request me please lick me a bit longer my pussy is so sore ...

he pouring another drink said definitely this is what going to happen but i want you to get her ready so sexy that when i undress her i get plenty of surprises that make me go wild.... i smiling told him i will hide at least ten of surprises in her soft fair body for you ...we finished three pegs talking about priya and his semi hard dick was now charged which i holds tightly and playing when he said anu i want u to bend on that table and fuck you, i felt so shy and get to that table and bends my self stretching my sissy pussy requests him wasim please fuck me.... 

he came behind me saying stretch more anu i using my both hands widely showing him my sore sissy pussy in which he spitting rubbing his dick says imagine how sexy priya will enjoy watching you like this after she will be home with her husband.... ahhhh he shoved his dick head ufff wasim i don't think you will care for me if she will be home .

he spanked me badly saying don't dare to say it again anu, i will always fuck you with same passion like i am fucking you tonight and he pushed all his dick inside me and grabbed my hairs lifting my face above started fucking me badly ahhh anu your hole is so tight ahhhh fuck i always enjoy such tight holes which makes my dick hungry to fuck and he smashed my face bck on table and pulled back up ahhh he was brutal now my balls were smashed in table edge which he hardly cares and keep pounding me, ahhhhh wasim ahhhhh fuck me ahhh ouch ahhhh i keep moaning .....

he finally stopped saying anu get up and he pulled his dick out saying turn around,he lifted me on his arms and make me sit on his dick and pushed me on wall and started fucking me from down ahhh i was so enjoying a man destroying my hole which i kept safe and tight for man like wasim who knows how to control a lady like me ahhhhh....his shaft was hitting innermost part of my hole ahhhh ahhhhhh....

he stopped again and pushed me down saying suck it anu it's so dry, i started sucking his dick and he choked me saying your mouth is so hot for me and he pushed his dick feep in my throat and started fucking my mouth, my spit started falling on my body and he suddenly lay down on floor and shouted hurry up sit on my dick,, i immediately sat on his dick ahhh he folded my legs saying jump harder and his hands were guiding me to ride him fast, he holding my balls and sissy dick in hand crushing saying how useless these are anu and i moaned saying ahhhh wasim ahhhh....

i get tired after a while when he stopped saying anu lay on body, i get on his body and he started fucking me with full force ahhhhh anu you are horny bitch ahhhhhhhh i lifted myself putting hand on floor enjoying his hard dick moving in and out ahhhh he was in full power pounding me ahhhhhhh

after almost an hour he stopped saying now it's your turn make me cum on your mouth anu i get down from his dick and started sucking his dick badly in few minutes he hold my head moving his dick in my mouth started cumming ahhhh he filled my mouth and said with broken voice don't swallow and when he was done he said now spit this in floor anu,, i spitting his cum on floor he said clean my dick anu i cleaned his dick nicely and he said now lick my cum from here and swallow i lucked his cum from floor and eat it all and he kissed me saying ahhh anu.... 

we had few more drinks again and finally we slept in bed naked in each others arms.... 

to be continued.....please guys comment so that i feel its worthy to write or else you make me stop writing if my story is useless....
[+] 1 user Likes kaushik02493's post
Like Reply
Waiting for the priya encounter...
Like Reply
Hii nice story and please include some humilaition and BDSM...
Like Reply
part 7... story continues....

next morning i wake up alone in bed with ached body, i felt something glued in my back i grabbed my hand and find a note from wasim and he wrote ...

anu my sexy bitch i love you
you were sleeping so calm so i didn't waked up up but i have to catch flight for a meeting so i won't be able to see you for few days.... i hope you eagerly wait for me to be back and i wish priya will with you too till i be back....  i don't want priya to feel that you gone completely impotent so i left few vigra tablets for you ,once you meet her you can at least make her feel warm by your sexy hardness although it's just because i want her to be with you and hope you won't take after she came back here as you know she is mine and if she stays horny it will be fun to ramp her body on this bed and make her squirt ....
i really miss you anu... 
i put few pain killers too which you need while you reading my letter because last night you had amazing sex and for virgin bitches like you next morning is very tough and you already got a week of paid leave so don't bother to go anywhere and rest... 

with lots of love 

yours wasim 

reading his romantic letter i slowly walked and found pain killers i took two of them at once and locked my door which was opened and lays on sofa started feeling wasim smell on my body with his love bites and spanking , i slowly sucking my finger run through my sissy hole and started playing thinking of him and felt asleep ....

i got up late in afternoon omg i saw 30 miss call from my wife, i immediately called her back and her voice was full of worrying ,i told her am fine just my body is paining she felt relaxed and we talked for an hour when i told her pack your bags my love am coming to get you she got excited and extremely happy ,giving me sweet kisses over phone said i am waiting for you honey and call ended...

i was hungry but there was nothing to eat so i make omelet and had it with bread and cleaned my house nicely amd arranged everything and had shower with cold water and wearing priya's red panties i wore my jeans and  tshirt and started my car.... 

i slowly driving stopped ,buying fresh roses for my wife i drove around 10 in night and reached my home, she seems happy but her reaction was not clear around joint family members ...i had dinner with everyone and went up in terrace for smoke and take vigra pills and waited till priya gets free from her work....

around 11.15 she called me honey come naaa, her voice was full of ssexuallying charged and i feel vigra working inside my impotent body, i straight went inside room and locks the door and she ran towards me and kisses my llips holding me tightly ....i kissed her bady she was wearing a thin satin baby doll exposing her inner beauty by not hiding from undergarments ,i grabbed her ass and pulled her closer pressing her back making her tits got smashed on my chest badly, her nipples were already tighten and i pushed her on bed and ooened her legs and started licking her vagina ahh she was super wet, she moans loudly holding my hairs pressing me on her vagina which i was eating badly and she had orgasms on my mouth which i licked and get on top of her started kissing her lips,she grabbed my dick and removed my jeans and tshirt and seeing her panty hiding my erected dick she blushes saying you are always girly aren't you hubby and she started sucking me badly, i get her on top of my mouth started licking her holes while she was enjoying my dick.... i pushed my finger in her pussy she moans and i pressed my thumb in her ass hole she screamed ahhhh i was enjoying her holes when she stopped and sat on my dick and started jumping ,i lifted her baby doll amd making her naked holding her bouncing tits in my hands started squeezing she started getting wild moving her waist on my dick she says ahhhhhh i missed you ahhhhh and i pulled her on myself and kisses her lips saying you horny wife and started fucking her from bottom she was so horny that she had another orgasms ...she stopped on my chest like tired fucking toy when i pushed her on bed and get on top of her started fucking her and licked her armpits she started getting wild in few minutes saying please don't make me pee ahhh i keep licking her armpits ,her armpits was sweating badly and in half and hour she was completely tighten her body.. i pulled my dick and started licking her pussy and she started peeing oh what a warm salty pee she was hitting on my face with same intense like i used to enjoy .....she made bed wet and i got up kissing her lips and make her taste her own drinks.... i was hard so i pushed my dick inside which make her say honey why are you not cum yet i smile saying tonight just enjoy once we get back to our place i arranged a huge surprise for you, her eyes got sparkling hearing about surprise as she like surprises .....

i fucked her a lot but my dick didn't discharge which make me feel like my sperms are already dried so i stopped after she had another orgasms and we started talking ....

she told me how everyone expecting baby from me and now they are taunting me for not having baby, i calm her saying don't worry you will have baby very soon priya she hugged me and started playing with my dick and she noticed love bites on my body and marks that i had yesterday night with wasim, she caressing those marks started asking honey who did this too you, i didn't replied her saying don't ruin my surprise she didn't pushed that topic much and we talked about other things although we didn't slept that night i gave her 6 orgasms without getting soft and discharge.

next morning i woke up late when priya dip my finger in hot cup of coffee saying wake up honey it's almost afternoon ,i pulled her kissing her lips she stopped saying no one is home, i asked where they are she told me they went to visit temple ,i get near to her saying than we are just alone she blushes ,i pulled her on my body and said priya why are you wearing clothes when we are alone she said what do u want me to be naked i said yes and pulled her saree from her petticoat and pulled her thread from petticoat and pushed her she stands in blouse with flowered panty with fallen saree and petticoat in her feet, i looked her and unhooked her blouse and pulled it out with her bra and pushed her panties down to her feet and said priya sit here she sat on my lap and i enjoyed hot coffee with my naked sexy wife and later take her to shower and we were rubbing each other in water she constantly trying to make me hard but sje failed saying did you lost your power ,i rubbing her vagina with two fingers deep inside her yes you sucked my powere last night, she laughed when i turned her holding her tits keep rubbing my self on her she turned around saying i want this hard i said once we will be in our little house you will get such a nice fuck that you never complain and saying that i get down starting licking her pussy making her leg on my shoulder she holding the wall enjoyed my tongue and we had shower fun which wasn't pleasant for her but to make her horny i skipped vigra and keep her hungry so wasim can eat her nicely.... 

we dried ourselves and i said honey i want to use mehdi on your body like our anniversary she said what's the occasion i said just wanted too she said okay and gave me ready-made mehndi pouch and laying on bed she said paint me i smiling started making simple design on her wasit and vaginal walls and once it get dried i decorated her thighs just from side till her feet and without her knowing i carved wasim's wife on her inner thighs in small letter and back in ass cheeks i made a sign of hands and wrote spank me and on her waist on back i worte 4 wasim pointing a arrow that's indicating her virgin ass hole.... 

i intensely mentioned his name in her body so that when he make her naked and lick her he gets happy seeing his name already carved on priya's body.

to be continued....
Like Reply
part 8.... continues....

i cleverly indicated him name so she can't point it out before meeting him , in her inner arms on both side i specifically written his name knowing he will for sure lick her armpits to make her pee as when he saw her peeing on video she will definitely turn her this side to make priya more into his lust .....

i finished making my sexy wife sluty for someone who just loved me for a night and make me share my wife with him forever ...i than sleep beside priya while we talking letting her mehndi dry before every family members be back home,  it's two hours when her entire body was shinning with nice pattern's carved by me and i cleaned her nicely and make her wear full sleeve dress to hide it from everyone and agin thinking of watching her with wasim i decided to have my fun before she gets addicted to a man whom i brought for her and thinking that i get inside her petticoat and started tasting her dried pussy which didn't last dried as she was enjoying when i pushed my two fingers rubbing her clint badly keep licking her when she said please fuck me,  i stopped saying not today my dear she shouted thn why are you making me so horny,  i kisses her pussy saying because i want you to be real slut when surprise come to you, distracting her from my dick i keep on making her out of control with my little moves she moans loudly like she is badly in need of a hard dick riding her so hard tht she gets ultimate orgasms but by keeping her horny i was just trying to make her so hungry that she can't resist when real time comes .

after half and hour she finally had her orgasms yeah not what she wanted but enough to keep her calm for few hours,  she washed her face and went outside saying lots of work to do you rest and i laying there started checking the images i snapped hiding from her and selecting few of them i sent to wasim saying looks your wife is eager to meet you.... he called within a minute saying anu really you did this for me, i said off course he smiles saying anu am hard seeing her images, where is she... i said working ....he said i brought beautiful gift's for both of you hope when i be bck there you both be wearing what i shopped for my wife's and i said obviously we will and suddenly priya entered saying honey whom you talking to... i said someone whom you need most, wasim smiled saying tell her i want to fuck you both, i calmed his intentions and told her priya honey why didn't you packed yet.... 

she said tonight i will pack and left smiling when wasim said i will be back by tomorrow evening should i join for dinner i said no not tomorrow after that day i will call you for dinner now lots of work on priya is remaining and i want her newely husband to like her from toe to bottom and he smiling said as you wish but make sure you get my gift by evening tomorrow i will send you from my staff, i said okay and we ended our call and i got on terrace smoking waiting for everyone home so i can take permission from them to take her with me....

after couple of hours i shared my feelings with my all family members and they gladly accepted my request and priya was super excited so do i, i helped her packing and make sure she keep her heavy worked lehga in her suit case with matching jewellery as she looked stunning in that outfit which always make me wonder wish i can be like her and she take her time packing with lots of joy which finally ended up in six big baggage and she with tired face and sweating body rolled her face in my arms and we kissed she slipped her hand inside my undergarment feeling playing with my sissy dick which haven't gone tight she keep squeezing wishing to get me hard but i was happy to keep her horny carving to make her delicious treat for wasim.

after a while she got up saying i know you are not easy to seduced but i need that dick hard and she sat on my face lifting her petticoat making me lick her extra sweating pussy which was already horny for a dick,  i started licking her she pulled down my shorts and panty and started tasting hoping to make a sissy a man but she failed but i didn't failed to enjoy my wife's delicious juicy pussy and her virgin ass hole which i was licking like a dog making it go more wild.... she started rubbing her pussy on my face badly i knew she wants my face juicy with her juices so she can lick my face later so i enjoyed her moves and finally pushed my nose in her pussy she pushed and sat saying honey i think you love to breathe from there but in few minutes i was out of breath and she removed her pussy but repeated that again ahhh i like when she tease me like that ahhh priya i shouted she so enjoying her useless husband fave to make it wet from her juices and mark a truth that i can't fuck her and am just trying to satisfy her with letting her play with me.... 

an hour of teasing and her wild waist moves she finally pushed her pussy hard on my face and moving slowly she started wetting my face with her juicy sticky paste and she bites on my dick badly saying honey you don't love me.... 

she got up licking my face i caress my sissy dick out of pain saying don't ever think i don't love you she replied that why your dick is sleeping when you meet me after so long don't you like to fuck me am i not sexy,  i making sad face said her what can i do you know am not a man who can satisfy you she mumbled something and kisses me,  i holding her face said priya am sorry i can't penetrate you rough hard like you enjoy and even can't get hard she with tears in her said it's okay i know my husband is just like me a woman and she laughed , i said yes priya i am a woman just like you and we both need a man i guess she looked me with strange eyes saying oh my husband want something in his ass hole and she runs her fingers over my ass hole i moaned yes priya right there she slowly craked my sore ass hole open with her middle finger make it go deep inside me i moaned ahhh priya she laughed saying that's what you want honey i said yes fuck me priya she started moving her finger's saying why didn't you said this before and she enjoys playing with my hole and taking my hand she put on her pussy saying i want your three fingers inside me i slipped my three fingers in her wet pussy which barely fits inside, she was fucking me i was fucking her, what a coincidence just happened she didn't mind playing with me ahhh and she enjoys moving her fingers means i can easily be woman and priya will help me ahhh thinking i felt my dick getting semi hard which priya felt in her body and she in purpose inserts two fingers inside me saying my husband is woman with something in his hole making him hard not a sexy wife but her fingers ....

i felt my path is crystal clear to introduce her with wasim and she will easily be on bed with me if she see wasim's ginat dick inside me ahhhhhh...

she adjusted her face and while fingering me she started sucking my dick ahhh i was so turned on that i was rock hard with this play and she was sucking so nicely that my impotent balls are actually generating some juice inside me ahhhhhhh....

to be continued....
Like Reply
Nice post. Continue.
Like Reply
part 9... continues....

her tongue was nicely rolled on my dick and her fingers was perfectly penetrating me when i was rock hard she got up and sat on my dick and started jumping badly saying i never knew my husband need something too like me too get horny and she chews her lips squeezing her own tits showing me she is ready for anything for nice fuck and hence i was enjoying it feeling how i get hard in such situation....

after nice jumping of twenty minutes or so her pussy burst with orgasms moaning ahhhhh and she fall on me her tits were shacked on my sissy chest and her dried lips were on my lips and she stopped moving and i felt i dropped few drops of cum in her wet pussy and she runs her tongue on my lips which i started sucking and i feel my sissy dick getting sissy again and she said in broken voice from now on i think we need someone and she laughed ...

i hold her hairs licking her face, don't worry whatever you wish i will fulfill it she got shy saying just kidding hubby i said i am not and rolled her getting on top of her i went down and started licking her pussy badly pulling her nipples she started moaning saying aahhhhh and i licked her clean and we kissed and she hugged me tightly rolled her legs nicely on me said in lower voice why your ass hole is so loose, i looked her face she knew am trapped and she smiles saying you can tell me i won't judge you, i simply said not today and we cut the topic and slept....

next morning we went back to our apartment she settled her belongings nicely in bedroom and i brought groceries and all with nice whisky and she cooked lunch while i stayed home helping her and till evening we were completely settled like staying from month.... 

i got call from wasim while she was having coffee sitting on my lap wearing crop top and shorts without bra ...

he said are you both home i said yes we are she asked who is in call i told her just someone who dying to meet you she laughed saying invite him for dinner i asked are you sure she said why not amd she kissed my lips and went inside, hearing this wasim said so am i invited tonight i said yes you are but don't expect anything except her nice cooked food and whiskey he laughed that we will see later and he said i left your gift in guard's room hope you collect it and full fill my wish, i said sure and i rushed down to guard and collect the gift and went straight to bedroom to check ....

priya came behind i handed her and said open it she excited and ripped the covers omg she hugged me saying it's for me i said yes 

a set of red bangles ,nice necklace, pair of earrings with nvel ring small round sluty nose pin and nice shinning waist ring with heart hanging everywhere and 6 inch high heels shining red pair and on other package a pink saree with sleeveless bckless blouse and matching petticoat with bright red lipstick ....

he already arranged priya's costume ,i hide mine and saw in washroom there was nothing but a note written hope your make up be done by priya and her finest dress you will be wearing rest you can shop anything when i take you for shopping...

i trashed that letter and flushed it and priya came near saying who sent me this it's look like courier i smile saying someone who want to see you in this outfit...

she punched me saying don't tease me i pulled her saying i am serious she got shy i don't wanna wear tgis blouse for someone else i said you will wear for me didn't you she nod in yes and i pulled her armpits hairs saying don't you think we should go to parlor so you can wear this tonight she got very shy and said let me change and we went parlor i booked her full body waxing ,eyebrows and pedicure.

after couple of hours we get home it's already 8.45 , she changed wearing her shorts and top started cooking dinner while i standing in kitchen door said priya someone is coming for dinner with us, she said okay but i said priya can you wear what someone courier ,she looked my face saying are you serious honey, you want me to wear that sexy blouse and you know in that blouse i can't wear bra and saree pallu is transparent....

i looked her saying YES

she said why honey will you feel good if i wear something like that in front of stranger ,what if he try to do dirty things in his mind... i laughed saying i want that can u do for me.... 

she laughed saying okay and after cooking she went for shower and i got call from wasim saying am downstairs ...i said common come inside he said is priya ready i said she is having shower he cut the call and came inside... i make him seat and he asked what you think will she is mine tonight i said yes in couple of hours i promise you will in her arms feeling her by your hands ....he kissed me saying am hard hearing that, i take his dick out started sucking when he said i will fuck her till morning so hot she is... i said licking his dick head off course i want her to enjoy you even for more than tonight and started sucking him again .....

after twenty minutes priya called me i stopped sucking him he pushed his dick inside and sat properly i went inside she was naked drying herself i clicked few snaps and asked what happened dear she said are you sure i wear this now for stranger ,i get closer kissing her lips said yes baby please and by the way he is in hall waiting for you...

i shut the door came outside and sent him priya's snaps he started looking and said should i go and take her in arms now i said do you want to go jail by doing that he laughed saying she is so sexy and said suck me again i started sucking him and in ten minutes he filled my mouth, i got up and went inside and spit his cum in her mouth saying taste it she liked it saying did you sucked your own dick i siad no i sucked someone's and shared his juice with you she looked eyeing on me saying seriously you are that good in sucking and started wearing what was already there on bed... 

in half and hour she was ready omg what a blushing face with exposing nvel amd deep cleavage and her body was amazing ...

i told her when i call you come with two glasses ice and some snacks and don't be shy and i went outside and called priya will you come ?

she said yes coming ...

she came with ice water and snacks and i said meet wasim,  she said hello he replied hi... 

i pulled priya and make her sit between us more closer to wasim and asked priya can you make drink for us she started making drink and gave a glass to him than me and tried to get up i pushed her back saying priya sit with us na she sat with shyness ...

wasim was looking her cleavage when i toned wasim what you think how's priya's tits... 

to be continued...
Like Reply
part 10 continues.....

he suddenly removed his eyes from priya's breasts, although i must say in backless sleeveless blouse with that much deep low cut her tits were amazingly hot and just a rope in back that was holding her 34d size melons but the way priya tightly knotted her blouse her cleavage was way to sexy.... 

priya git shy n pinched me for saying so bold when i put my hand on her shoulder saying don't be shy honey he is not a stranger because of him you are here with me just few days ago he took my virginity and by the way i was not anurag back that night i was his anu wearing your clothes with make up and gave her phone showing her few erotic moment to her,  she quietly watched all the images and said honey are you really a sissy, i said yeah and we laughed ....

wasim had no idea what just happened when i said wasim you can put your hand on priya shoulder if you want he immediately put his hand and i removed mine and in purpose i pushed priya to jim she was shy but holding nicely when wasim's finger's touching her cleavage she looked me i just said it okay let him...

i got up saying priya you serve him drinks i go and change she said no let me help you... 

wasim said go priya make my anu beautiful and sexy and he smiled ,she replied i will although am curious to know how my hubby look in saree and we entered in bedroom and she locked the door and started kissing me badly ahhhhh she was wild and when she stopped she said you are planning to make me sleep with that huge man, i said don't you wanna taste a man who stay hard for hours and fuck so bad that body aches but mind say once more.... 

she got near take my hand lifting her saree pushed inside her panty saying look what your little naughty act done to me, she was so wet that her panty was fully wet ahh i pushed her on bed and started eating her pussy with panty saying did his touch did this too you she said ahhh yes hubby and when you saw me his dick in your ass just added a bit more water in my hole.... 

i slide her pnty and simply licked her jiuce saying store rest for him because he know you more than you think and kisses her.... 

she said obviously he does i know you might showing him my images didn't you while sucking his dick, i smiling said yes she got shy and i get naked she brought light green saree for me with matching bblouse and petticoat with bangles and i started wearing when she took a rubber band and tied my dick with balls badly saying i don't think either you me going to need this anymore and she cleverly pushed my dick inside my balls looks like i have only balls but no sissy dick and she said sit my hubby let me make you pretty and she mke up my face nicely by taking her time and soon i was looking woman and my payal started making sound with her payal and our waist chqin were heavy and bells do sound when we walk....

with handful of bangles and high hells exposing my navel showing navel ring we both looked each other and she said thank you in believing in me,  i get closer saying thank you for letting me be what i wanna be... 

we hugged each other and i said priya i hope you like wasim he is so good she said we will see and we came outside holding each others waist like sisters and standing in front of wasim 

he got up and standing in front of us said you both look good and as usual he rounds us and keenly watched us...

priya was now fully in act although she was shy a bit but she admitted that i am her sister now so wasim's moves will make her wet nothing else.... 

he stands in front of us and getting closer to priya he stopped i can see priya's eyes goes down when he slowly runs his fingers on her exposing navel and she shakes and holds my hands tightly like saying honey i can't be your anymore he is stealing me from you....

he slowly slides his hand around her naked waist and suddenly pulled her, her big tits hits on his chest and their lips were just a inch apart from being one but her hand was still holding my hands...

i watched wasim hands now fully holding my wife's waist and slowly his lips meets her lips and a sparkling desi kiss started ,i left my wife's hand and slowly placed on his shoulder and standing witnesses how a sissy hubby finally shared his beautiful wife with a man whom he had fun just few days ago...

he was kissing my wife with passion and priya was responding nicely he keeps pulling her on himself and now her hands were rolled on his shoulders nicely like two lovers were making love... 

i felt my sissy pussy getting moist carving for dick.... 

i just sat back on sofa and pour drink for me and started drinking with smoke watching most significant moment of my life... 

after a long kiss finally love buds stopped and wasim kisses priya's forehead and they walked and sat just beside me but now this time she was sitting on his lap like i was few days ago.... 

her head was firmly laying on my shoulder like she on purpose did that but wasim didn't let tthat happen for long and pulled her on his body saying anu tonight she is just mine so you better good sister of her and watch don't try to be a bitch by getting in between ...

priya smile saying without anu i can't be yours she is my soul... 

wasim pouring his drink said keep your soul just give me this flesh saying he put his glass between her tits saying hold for a minute priya lighting a smoke he said since i saw your wild nature on small clips and pictures i was dying to perform on you... 

two days ago i breed your sister till morning and she was so horny that she shared me your flesh so i can get hard again and again so she can get fucked.... 

priya said my anu is horny sister and wasim passed his cigarette to me saying priya do you drink priya looked towards me i said wasim just make her drink from your mouth so she just get good taste not the hard taste and wasim spit his drink in priya's mouth and she drank few pegs like that which make her open and wild for a while.... 

she pushed her hand on his dick saying i heard this is a monster ,wasim said it is wrapped for you she got up and sat next to him now he was between two ladies...

to be continued.....if anyone is really reading this than only i will write else story ends with this post only...
Like Reply
Continue..... Surely people will notice
Good one
Like Reply