Incest My exhibitionist mom
My Exhibitionist Mom

From XP Namaskar

Credit goes to Original writer only

Disclaimer
: -

I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.   welcome

[+] 3 users Like mech007's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
The incidents I am going to write took place in 1970's and 1980's in a remote village in Kerala.
It is about my mom Radha who doesn't mind exhibiting her sexy body in public.
Some of the things are real and some are imaginary.

My father worked as a mason and mom a housewife. We were poor.
We were a family of four, with me and elder sister.
Our modest home consisted of two small rooms, a veranda and kitchen.
There was no electricity in our home at that time.

Things were very different at that time.
There was no mobile phone, no tv, internet not even heard of.
Women were less concerned to exhibit their body.
Women those days were more fleshy compared to the current generation.
Saree was the common dress. But most of the poor women wore mundu(dhoti) and blouse.
That was my mom's dress too. Mom's boobs are big and her blouses showed good amount of cleavage.
Our tailor played an important part in that. He stitched mom's bra too.
Her dhotis were made of cheap cotton material and it clung to her body showing her amazing ass curves..
She has big round navel and she always wore her dhoti below the navel.
She never wore any panties and wore some custom inners only on special occasions.

We had just 2 cents of land including the house.

We had to fetch water from neighboring houses. Mom and sis used to do that.
There was an outside toilet. But for pissing we never used that because of water shortage.
We all piss in one corner of the backyard. But that area was visible from our neighbor's plot.
Mom used to stand with her back facing the neighbors, hike her dhoti all the way up to her waist, sit down and do the pissing.
Then she stands up, use her dhoti edge to wipe her pussy and then only puts her dhoti down.
Neighbor uncle never missed a chance to see this scene except when his wife is around.
She didn't like mom a bit and used to refer mom as the most shameless lady she had ever seen.
She wasn't entirely wrong, because mom always spend some extra time showing off her curvy ass, when she knew a viewer is around.

Disclaimer

I am not the Original up-loader of this pics, Credit goes to Original up-loaders only,i have just Collected these pics from Internet. If anything is against law or forum rules please notify so that can be removed.   welcome

Like Reply
Mom got married at the age of **. A year after my sister was born and me two years later.
My sister got married at 20 and went to stay at her husband's place.
Mom had ripened into a mature milf by then. After sis gone, mom became even more carefree.
She enjoyed all the attention she got from males and loved flirting with them.

Mom used to bring water from neighboring houses. She used a clay pot for that.
Her dress as always will be just a dhoti and blouse and nothing else.
She keeps the pot on her head and used to hold it from both sides.
Her boobs will be pushed up and in the tight blouse and cleavage even more prominent.
A wet patch is formed at the armpits area of her blouse and it is open for all to see.
When she walks a little water spills out of the pot making her blouse wet and bit transparent.
Then there is her big round navel on her slightly bulging tummy without any cover.
Her ass swings in a rhythmic manner when she walks with the pot in her head.
On the way there is a small workshop. Its owner is a middle aged guy whose main job is to ogle women.
He has two young assistants also. He always stops mom on her way for some silly talk.
His eyes will be roaming all over her body. Mom knew it but she doesn't mind that at all.
When she walks away all three pair of eyes will be on her bulging ass globes.

Disclaimer

[+] 1 user Likes mech007's post
Like Reply
There was no electricity in our house. We used kerosene lamps during night.
During summer it gets very hot. Me and father wore just dhoti at home.
When it gets dark, mom used to remove her blouse and tie her dhoti at her boobs.
She remains in that dress till the morning. She looked very hot in that dress.
As the dhoti gets loose, more and more of her boobs are visible
At the bottom, half of her thighs are exposed. Every now and then she reties her dhoti.

Father used to go to toddy shop everyday after work. He comes home drunk.
Most of the days his friend Sasi will be with him. They bring toddy to drink at home also.
Mom had no problem in coming before Sasi in just her dhoti. She even drinks a glass with them.
Sasi and father are of almost same age, but Sasi looked younger and had a decent figure.
His main reason of coming home was to see mom. Mom too loved his presence.
When she sits with them her entire thighs will be visible.
She used to change her sitting posture often giving flashes of her pussy.
Also she will not tie her dhoti till it had almost fallen off her boobs.
Father will be too drunk to notice this, but even otherwise he will not mind.
He loves other men enjoying his wife's beauty. I think he felt proud of that.
Anyways Sasi always left home with a hard cock from mom's seduction.

There is a river flowing nearby. Most of the days mom take bath in the river.
As we don't have any source of water at home, mom does all the washing at the river.
She will put all the clothes to be washed in a dhoti and tie it as a bundle and bring it to river.
She used to go before noon. The river is less crowded at that time.
There is separate ghats for men and women, but can be seen from each other..
Mom had some regular admirers at the men's section who will be waiting for her in the river.

On reaching river, mom removes her blouse and ties her dhoti at the boobs.
She starts washing the clothes, standing in the river, water till her knees.
Dhoti will be reaching her mid thighs only. Men will be seeing mostly her back in this position.
While washing the clothes she makes sure that the dhoti is fully wet at least till her waist.
For that she sometimes sit in the water while rinsing or go a little deep in the water.
When she comes up, the dhoti will be clinging to her ass curves with the cloth deep inside her crack.
She has nice bulging cheeks and the ass crack goes deep. She makes no effort to pull out the cloth.
The view will make all the men hard but they knew there is more to follow.
After washing the clothes it is time for her bath.She goes a little deep and goes down completely under water.
After a while she comes out for soaping. Now the whole dhoti is wet looking like her second skin.
She gets out of water completely. She gives a glimpse of the frontal view of her almost nude body.
She starts soaping with her legs and her hands goes inside the dhoti soaping her thighs.
Her back is facing the men. She parts her dhoti from front and soaps her belly and pussy.
She spends good time on her pussy making the men imagine what she is doing.
Now she ties the dhoti at her waist and turn a little so that the men will get a side view of her boobs.
She soaps her boobs pressing them nicely.Then she loosens the dhoti a little and soaps her ass.
Mom inserts her hand inside moving it all over the ass. She pushes her finger deep in her crack, moving up and down.
Later after finishing her bath she comes out to dry. She has bought a small white towel for that.
She first dries her hair followed by her body. She then wears the towel and removes her dhoti.
Now this towel is so small that it just overs her ass and pussy. From waist up and thighs down she is bare.
In this dress she washes the dhoti. Her boobs will be bouncing all the while she is doing that.
When she bends to rinse, a peek of her pussy under the towel is visible if someone got lucky.
After washing the dhoti she wears it over the towel. She puts the remaining clothes over her both shoulders.
Then she covers her upper body with the dhoti she used to bring the clothes like a shawl and walks home.
Though she is not wearing anything above waist, it is not much visible outside.
But her ass cheeks in the wet dhoti gives a tantalizing view to anyone walking behind her.
And as always there will be admirers waiting for that view on all her way back home.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
On reaching home after river bath, mom hangs all the washed clothes one by one on a rope tied outside.
Since she had put all the clothes on her shoulders, her upper reveals more and more as she goes on.
Finally on putting the last cloth, she becomes completely topless.
Now she removes the wet dhoti she is wearing and put that also on the rope.
That leaves her just in the small towel that barely covers her ass and pussy.
It also become somewhat transparent and her ass crack can be easily seen.
Our house has no proper fence, just a make shift one with poles and all.
Anyone passing by the inner road in front of our house can easily see her in this state.
As always she is not bothered about this at all, in fact she enjoys someone peeking on her.

After all this, she enters the house. Our house has just two small rooms, a veranda and kitchen.
Rooms had no doors. Father and mom slept in one room and me in the other room after sister's marriage.
All the dry clothes are in my room. Now mom enters my room in that small towel and bouncing boobs.
If she sees me in the room, she tries to hide her boobs with one hand, though it hardly covers anything.
It is time for me to leave the room, because I know she hasn't finished yet.
I move to veranda. She goes to a corner of the room. I cannot see her at this time.
She removes her towel and starts drying her hair. She could not do it properly at the river.
To see the scene I pass in front of the room to kitchen with the excuse of drinking some water.
On my way I will have a peek at mom. Mom will be drying her hair, in a corner.
She is bending down at her waist, her hair downwards and covering her face,
I get the most erotic view of her bulging ass with pussy peeking in between.
On my way back from kitchen also, I will have a peek of that ass.
Mom must be knowing this though she cannot see me but she never mentions about this..
After some time she comes out in her usual dress of dhoti and blouse.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
Mom used to work as a house maid in one of the neighboring houses.
A young guy named Babu around my age lived in that house with his parents and sister.
Mom's closest friend was Sumathi. Every afternoon Sumathi came to our house for gossiping.
They used to sit in veranda and talk. I could hear their talk from my room.
One day their topic of discussion was Babu.

Mom : Nowadays that Babu is always looking at me in a different way.

Sumathi : What do you mean by different?

Mom : Oh!! As if you don't know. He is looking at all the unwanted places.

Sumathi : If you show all your things, then what will that poor guy do.

Mom : I am not showing my things.

Sumathi : You always roam about in just lungi and blouse showing all your curves.
Why blaming Babu? I know you too are enjoying this. You must be proud young guys are finding you hot.

Mom : Yes. I like it. But he is not just looking. Everyday when I take his lungi for washing,
it is full of stains. I know from the smell what it is.

Sumathi : So you smell his cum everyday. You mean to say he is doing that because of you? How do you know?

Mom : I know. Everyday he is trying to show his cock to me.

Sumathi : Hmmm, So things are progressing. You must be loving that young cock.

Mom : Yes, It is big and beautiful. I'm surprised he is having such big cock at this age.

Sumathi : Tell me the details. How does he show?

Mom : You know his room is in the first floor. His bathroom can be seen from the terrace.
Everyday he times his bath when I sweep the terrace. He opens the bathroom ventilator half way.
Now if I look through that, I can see from his chest down, and not his face.
I take occasional glances as I sweep the area near the bathroom. Earlier he used to face me and bath.
But now he is becoming more daring.. He plays with his cock when he know I'm looking. His cock is always hard.

Sumathi : How does he know you are looking? You said he cannot see your face.

Mom : Initially I only take glances passing by. But now I am also looking forward to the show everyday.
I spend a lot of time cleaning that area. He surely knows what I am doing.

Sumathi : So both parties are interested. Now tell me the truth, you just watch only and do nothing else?
I know you for years. You must have returned the favor in someway.

Mom : What are you saying? He is just my son's age.

Sumathi :How does that matter to you? You have no problem showing your everything in front of your son.
So I can guess how it will be with Babu. Now stop playing and tell me the whole thing. I wish I was in your place.

Mom : So you also love young cocks.

Sumathi : Hey, at this who doesn't want one? You know our husbands state. It takes eternity to get hard.
Even then it is not what it used to be. To tell you the truth, I even forgot the last time I enjoyed a good fuck.

Mom : My condition is no different either. My husband loves sex but he is getting older and lost his stamina.

Sumathi : But now you have Babu. You are lucky to have such young guy lusting for you.

Mom : Yes, you are right. But this Babu is too afraid to do anything on his own.

Sumathi : So what? You are the experienced one. You must take the initiative. I'm sure you must have done something this far.

Mom : Well, I don't think I can hide anything from you. You are right. I am also returning him the favor.
When I sweep the terrace, I raise one end of my lungi so high that he can see my thighs right up to my pussy.
Sometimes I sit down to sweep so that he get a clear view of my pussy. I open and close my thighs many times.
You see, my blouse has three pins at the front. Even with that a good amount of my boobs is visible.
Now I remove the top pin before entering the terrace. I also push my boobs maximum upwards.
When I bend down to sweep, he can see my areolas. And sometimes even my nipples.
Seeing these things he will be shaking his cock fast. I also cannot control myself.
My pussy will be now wet with juices. I press my fingers hard on my pussy. We do this looking at each other.
It makes it easy that we cannot see each other's face. This goes on till he cums.
But sometimes I have to stop in between. I always have to look out for someone coming up the stairs.
I wish I could get him alone someday.

Sumathi : You are making me hot. So are you saying you both haven't touched each other till now?

Mom : We have. But not as much as I would want to. We both have to look out for his mother and sister always.
His mother is a pain. She once told me to wear something inside my blouse and lungi. And I have no shame.
I got very much angry that day. I told her I am like this only. I cannot change my dressing style for her.
I thought she will ask me to leave. But she didn't. Because she will not get someone so cheap to work.

Sumathi : Leave her. So you both have touched to some extent. Tell me the details.

Mom : I told you it is not much. Sometime he will be coming down the stairs while I go up.
Two persons can hardly pass by. I stand with my back to him. He will brush his cock against my ass passing by.
Once the rope for hanging clothes in the terrace broke. I asked him for help.
Before he came, I pulled one end of my lungi up till my pussy. I got on top of the parapet wall to tie the rope.
While doing so I made sure he got a nice view of my pussy. I told him to hold me so that I will not fall.
I turned my back to him to tie the rope. He put his arm around my waist.
His hand slowly moved down and stopped at my pussy. His palm was resting directly over my pussy.
He was pressing all over my pussy. His fingers went in and out of my clit. I was thoroughly enjoying his touches.
Suddenly his mother called him. To both our disappointment we had to stop there.

Sumathi : Oh! This much happened and you say it is not much. Now I can imagine what you have in mind.

Sumathi and mom were talking in a low voice because of the subject matter they were talking.
I could hear them because I stood near the door to the veranda from my room away from their eyes.
I used to have a nap in the afternoon, so mom had no idea I heard all her adventures with Babu.
Things went on like that for some days. But to mom's unluck, Babu's mother caught them redhanded one day.
I didn't know the details, but I guess she caught them masturbating looking at each other.
Anyway that was the end of mom's work at Babu's house

Mom's life was pretty dull after that. She continued showing her curves to one and all.
But that didn't satisfy her. I could sense the sexual frustration in her behavior.
Her dressing became more daring. She started to tie her lungi even further down.
One day I was surprised to see her dress when she came out of my room after drying her hair.
She wore an old blouse of her that is totally transparent. She used to wear that earlier with a bra,
not at home, but when she went to relatives or so. But now she is wearing just that blouse.
She could well be topless, that wouldn't have made any difference. I could see her nipples and areolas clearly.
She caught me staring but she behaved as if everything was normal.

Disclaimer

[+] 2 users Like mech007's post
Like Reply
She moved around the house showing her bouncing boobs. Once she came in front of me to ask something.
While I was speaking, she raised her both hands to tie her hair. I was dumbstruck and could just mumble something.
She was enjoying my condition and had a smile on her face. While serving food, she bent down many times in front of me.
Her boobs were inches away from my face. She used to take food with me as we two were only there at that time.
Time and again, my eyes went to her boobs. My cock was hard and formed a tent in front of my lungi.
It was difficult for me to stand up without her noticing my hardon. I somehow managed it keeping my left hand
in front of my lungi, but I am sure she noticed it.

Mom went to school till 4th standard. She could read and write in her mother tongue. She was proud of that.
Many of her friends couldn't do that. She used to read some magazines after lunch sitting in the veranda.
Sumathi was her main supplier of magazines. Those were aimed at housewives and contain masala, senti stories.
I went to my room with the plan of relieving my hard cock and take a nap afterwards.

Soon I heard mom calling me. I went to veranda where mom is sitting.

Mom : What are you doing there?

Me : I was going to take a nap.

Mom : Why don't you sleep here on my lap. Earlier you used to do that. I know you don't love me like before.

I didn't know what to say. It is true that earlier I used to do that. I would lie down with my head on her lap.
She would be reading the magazine and at the same time her one hand will be massaging my head. I loved that.
Soon I used to drift to sleep. But as I grew older, things started to change for both me and mom.
I started seeing mom as a woman and mom also was not feeling comfortable as before, and gradually it stopped.
I was surprised at mom's question.

Me : It is not like that. It is just your imagination.

Mom : Ok then. Come and lie on my lap.

My cock was already semi hard at that time. I know it is only going to get harder now.
If I lie on my back. her almost naked boobs will be directly above my face. It is not a bad thing at all.
But my cock is not in my control and she would easily notice it. So I decided to lie on my belly to be safe.
I did that. I rested my head on her lap with my face away from her. My cock is pressing on the floor.
Immediately I felt a difference. When you wear lungi, there used to be two layers of cloth in the front.
But mom had moved the knot to one of her sides so that just a single layer of cloth is covering her front.
That also means a single piece of cloth is separating my face and mom's pussy.
Mom wearing the transparent blouse, asking me to lie on her lap and now this, I knew it is not accidental.
Was mom trying to seduce me? Is she thinking of me as a replacement for Babu? The thought itself made my cock twitch,

Mom started massaging my head with one hand and magazine on her other hand. The magazine is hiding her face.
That gave me some confidence. I could feel the heat of her pussy on my face. I could smell it.
She was pressing her thighs in between. I could sense her restlessness. I lay in that position for sometime.
Then I turned my face down as if in sleep. I adjusted my face such that my mouth is right over her pussy.
My action made her shiver a little. I could feel her hairy mound on my lips. She doesn't shave, but trims her hair.
She spread her thighs unknowingly. My face sunk a little into the gap. I could trace the lips of her pussy.
It was a lip to lip kiss of a different kind. My heart beat was increasing. She was still massaging the back of my head.
But now it was more like she was trying to push my head on to her pussy. I opened my mouth a little and closed,
as if chewing her lips. Juices started flowing out of her pussy. I could get the strong smell of it.
I tried to push the lungi into her pussy using my tongue. It created a clear outline as if a camel toe.
I continued pushing my lips, chewing hers, inserting my tongue once in a while to taste her juice and so on.
Suddenly we heard Sumathi's voice outside the veranda. She had come for her usual chat. The door was not closed.
Before we could react, Sumathi reached the door, By that time, I moved my head to the side and acted as if asleep.
I couldn't get up at that time because my cock will poke obsenely inside my lungi and Sumathi will know about it.
Sumathi came and sat opposite mom. I couln't see her reaction, but obviously she was surprised at the scene.

Sumathi : What is so special today? Why he is sleeping on your lap?
Mom : Nothing, today he just wanted to sleep as he used to do before.

Just then I guess Sumathi noticed mom's blouse. She might have felt something fishy.

Sumathi : Why you are wearing that blouse with nothing underneath? Anyone can see all you have got.
Mom : (as if she was ignorant) Is it? I thought it is ok to wear it at home.
Sumathi : Yes. Very much. Especially in front of your grown up son.

There was a little gap of silence.

Sumathi : (in a low voice) Are you doing this on purpose?

Mom knew I was not sleeping. But she could do nothing to stop Sumathi.

Mom : What are you talking about?

Sumathi : I know you are missing Babu. Has that got anything to with this?

Mom remained silent. She knew she could not hide anything from Sumathi.

Sumathi : So my guess was right, I am not blaming you, Even I would have done this in your situation.

Mom knew it would be embarrassing for her to continue the conversation in front of me.
So she tried to wake me up. I too wanted to escape from the scene as soon as possible.
Thankfully my hardon had subsided by then more so because of the fear of getting caught by Sumathi.
I acted as if waking from deep.sleep. When I looked at Sumathi, she was having a wry smile,
As soon as I stood up, mom put the magazine on her lap to hide the mess.
I adjusted my lungi and went out of the veranda.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
Mom used to fetch water from a house nearby. Sometimes when we need more water, I used to accompany her.
Before marriage, sister used to do that. The house belonged to an ex-service man. His name is Gopalan.
His wife is a teacher in a nearby school and she comes only in the evening. Till that time he is alone.
When this incident happened, he was around 55 years old. That day I was also with mom to fetch water.
I used to draw water from the well and mom will carry that to our house. Gopalan was an old fox.
I had heard mom telling Sumathi that he always ogle mom through the window. But mom didn't mind that.
That day just after mom had gone home with water, I heard her scream loudly. I came running to the front.
They had a dog in their house and it had broken its chain. Mom had fallen on the ground and the dog was all over her.
It was biting her here and there and mom was screaming and trying to get up. It got hold of her lungi and tore it.
Mom left her lungi and started to run. Seeing her run, the dog chased her and in one jump bit her bulging ass.
Mom again fell down. I was very afraid of that dog and couldn't do anything to help mom
By that time Gopalan came with the chain and seeing him, the dog left Mom. He chained the dog.
Mom took her torn lungi and covering her front with that, she came to where I was standing.
She knew both me and Gopalan had seen ass and pussy. But she was more worried about her bruises then.
By that time Gopalan also came there. We could see many bite marks on her body.

Mom : The dog bit me all over the body. It is paining everywhere. Now I have to take painful injections.

Mom thought that anyone bitten by a dog has to take those painful injections around the navel.

Gopalan : No, that is not needed I think. Anyway we will go to the doctor and check.
But first we have to wash all the bruises with soap properly. Let us go to the bathroom.

Mom was somewhat relieved hearing that. Till now mom was facing us. Her back was not covered.
She tried to wear the lungi properly. Gopalan saw that.

Gopalan had an eye on mom for a long time. He is not going to waste this golden oppurtunity.
His excitement is visible on his face. I was also getting aroused.

Gopalan : Don't wear that lungi. It contains dog's saliva. It should be washed first.

Hearing this mom immediately put the lungi to ground. She was more worried about injections than her nudity.
Mom covered her pussy with one hand and walked to the bathroom. She realized it is better to obey Gopalan at this time.
We walked behind mom. Our eyes were glued to mom's ass. The bite on he ass seemed deep. There was blood around the bite.
But that didn't prevent my cock from getting hard. I tried to adjust it inside my lungi. Gopalan noticed that.
He had a cunning smile. I was kind of embarassed. Gopalan openly pressed his cock looking at the bounce of mom's ass.

We reached the bathroom at the back near the well. Mom entered first followed by Gopalan. I stood at the door.
It was a small bathroom. It had pipe connection from the overhead tank. Gopalan opened the tap to fill water in a bucket.
He kneeled down in front of mom to check the bites. His face was at mom's pussy level. Mom still had her hands covering pussy.
Gopalan started from bottom. There was a bite near her left ankle. He lifted mom's feet to inspect closely.
Mom slightly lost balance and used her one hand to press the wall for balance. Now only one hand is covering her pussy.
We can see pussy hair sticking out of the sides. Gopalan rested mom's feet on his thighs and started to move up.
He was feeling mom's leg all the way. There was another bite on her lower leg. Gopalan's hands reached her thigh.
He pressed all over her thigh looking for some bite mark. He spread her thighs to check the inner area.
Gopalan's hands are very close to mom's pussy. I could see mom getting tense. Her breathing increased.
Gopalan now moved to the right leg. There too was a bite mark on the lower leg. To Gopalan's delight,
there was another one on her upper thigh. He pressed all around the mark. His hands are getting dangerously close to her pussy,
After finishing the legs, Gopalan checked mom's belly area and could not find any marks there.
Now he asked mom to turn around. Mom did that and now her ass is inches away from Gopalan's face.
Both me and Gopalan are enjoying the view freely as mom cannot see us now. There was no additional marks on her legs,
but there was that big one on her left ass cheek. Gopalan wasted no time in reaching there. He pressed all around the mark.
Mom said it was more paining there. Gopalan's fingers dig deeply into her ass. Mom has big bulging ass.
Her waist was narrow and her hips made a nice curve. It was her sexiest part to me. Her ass crack run deep.
Her lungi always used to get stuck in that. Now Gopalan is taking his time on mom's ass. He told mom it is a deep bite.
As he pressed around, his fingers are getting slipped into her ass crack. His fingers moved inside her crack.
I am sure he had touched mom's ass hole in the process. I wonder what was mom's expression at that time.

With some reluctance, Gopalan left her ass and stood up. I was expecting a tent on his lungi, but it was not there.
Could be the effect of old age. I was trying hard to adjust my cock inside my lungi.
Now Gopalan made mom turn around again to face us. He started to look at her hands. Mom was using her left hand to cover pussy.
There wasn't any on her right hand. Gopalan asked mom to show her left hand. Mom's right hand took the place of her left.
There was one bruise on her left wrist and another one her upper arm. Now the one on the upper arm was very close to her blouse.
Gopalan got a doubt that there could be some inside her blouse. He asked mom to remove the blouse.
Mom didn't show any objection. I felt as if mom was expecting this. I could see more of excitement than embarrassment on her face.
To our surprise, mom removed her blouse facing us. Her pussy was in plain sight now. Her boobs jumped out of the blouse.
She raised her hands to remove the blouse, giving us a nice view of her hairy armpits.

Gopalan took her blouse and gave it to me. Now mom didn't bother to cover her pussy.
Gopalan was right. There was another bite on her left arm close to her shoulder. He raised mom's hand to check it.
He moved his face close to mom's armpit. I could see that he was trying to smell her hairy armpit.
While checking her shoulder, Gopalan's fingers touched mom's armpit. He ran his fingers across her armpit hair.
Mom was wet there because of the heat and the excitement. Gopalan moved his wet fingers close to his nose to smell it.
It looked like he very much liked mom's smell there. Mom turned her face away in shame.

Now Gopalan moved to her boobs. Mom knew it was unnecessary, still she didn't object. She had started to enjoy this.
Mom's nipples were erect. Gopalan's fingers didn't leave an inch of her boobs. Mom left out a sigh when he touched her nipples.
Gopalan understood mom's arousal. It gave him more confidence.

Now Gopalan moved to the next stage, that is the washing part. There was a towel hanging on the bathroom's door.
Gopalan removed his lungi and wore that towel. He didn't want to get his lungi wet. He poured water all over mom's body.
He started to soap mom starting from the shoulder. Gopalan didn't bother to soap just the affected parts.

Disclaimer

[+] 2 users Like mech007's post
Like Reply
He wanted to ensure mom's body is totally clean. He soaped her hands, then her armpits raising her hands.
He spent some good time on her boobs. He even pinched her nipples. While soaping her belly, his finger entered her belly button.
He then soaped her back. He was holding mom on the front using his left hand and using the right hand to soap her back.
His left hand was exactly above her boobs. His body was pressing mom on her side. His cock under the towel was pressing on her hips.

After soaping her back, Gopalan's hand reached her ass, There was a concrete slab in the bathroom used for washing.
Gopalan asked mom to put both her hands on the slab for balancing. The slab was just about her waist height.
Mom had to bend her back to do that. Now her ass is facing me in the bend down position. She can't see our face.
Gopalan applied soap all over her ass. Then he did a thorough cleaning of her ass. Mom's ass would have never been this clean before.
He pressed her ass cheeks as if he was kneading some atta. His pushed all his fingers into her crack and moved it up and down.
Then he pushed his middle finger alone in the ass crack.and moved it all along the length. On the way it entered her ass hole.
On moving further down, it will be touching her pussy.

After that he asked mom to stand up. Then he soaped her legs. On the process her moved her legs apart.
Gopalan held her leg with both hands and moved it across the entire length.
When it reach her toes, he would be in a sitting position. When it reaches the top of her thigh, he would he standing up.
Every time it reached the top, his fingers pressed against her pussy. He did the same with her other leg too.
Now the soaping is finished and it was followed by a thorough washing of all her parts. He again touched her everywhere.
It was as if he did not want this to end. For an old man like Gopalan, it was indeed a lottery to enjoy a woman like mom.
It had to be the best day of his life, at least for the past several years.

Gopalan was all wet with soap all over his body, He had a quck wash himself. After that he removed his lungi and dried himself all nude.
I saw mom peeking at his hard cock. Then he put on his lungi and started to dry mom. Again he pressed mom all over her body.
After drying he put the towel back on the bathroom door. Finally the whole thing was over. They came out of the bathroom.

Gopalan asked me to bring a new dhoti and blouse for mom. I went home and returned within five minutes.
When I came back, mom was talking something and laughing with Gopalan all nude. She is making no effort to cover her boobs or pussy.
Gopalan took the clothes from me. He then asked me to bring an auto to go to the doctor. Mom immediately said she will go walking.
It was some two kilometers away. She didn't want to spend money on auto. Gopalan said it was his responsibilty.
He will come with us and will bear all the expenses. Hearing this mom was happy.

I went to the next junction where autos wait. There used to be 2 autos. But none were there at that time.
I had to wait some 15 minutes or so for one to come back. I took that to Gopalan's home. I asked the driver to wait and went inside.
I couldn't find mom or Gopalan at the front. So I went to the back. They were there. I was surprised to see mom still nude.
Gopalan understood my doubt and he immediately said he asked mom to wait sometime so that the blood flow would stop.
Well, the blood flow had stopped much before. I had a feeling even mom was not too keen to wear any clothes.
Anyway mom wore her dhoti and blouse and we three headed to the doctor in the auto.
Mom's ordeal (I know it is not the right word) hasn't finished yet.

In the auto we sat in the order mom, me and Gopalan. Mom was wearing just lungi and blouse.
When going to places like this, mom used to wear a towel across her blouse covering her boobs and navel.
But in the hurry I didn't take the towel. Her midriff and navel was all exposed along with her cleavage.
Auto driver was a young guy around 25 years age. He was constantly checking out mom through the mirror.
He was curious to know what is the problem since Gopalan is also with us. He knows mom and me.

Driver : What happened?
Gopalan : My dog bit Radha. We are going to show that to doctor.
Driver : Oh!! Where did it bite?
Gopalan : It is all over her body, and a big one in her ass.

I could see the driver's face lighten up when he heard about mom's ass. He immediately came up with an idea.

Driver : If that is the case, it is better to go to Nanu Vaidyan(doctor). He is good at this.

Nanu Vaidyan practiced traditional medicine. He was an old man. He didn't have any degree. But he knew some ayurveda and all.
But the real motive behind this suggestion was Nanu's character. He is well known to exploit women who came to him.
Only poor people went there. His charges were quite cheap. He also gave free service to 'deserving' patients.

Gopalan too liked this idea. So he decided to take mom to Nanu Vaidyan's place.
We reached there in 5 minutes. That time Vaidyan was having a chat with one of his friends. He had very few patients.
Most of the time he is free.

Vaidyan was very happy to see mom. His eyes roamed over her exposed parts.

Vaidyan : What is the problem?
Gopalan : My dog bit Radha all over her body. We have come to show that.

Vaidyan couldn't believe his luck. His excitement can be easily read from his face.

Vaidyan : Why not? That is what I am her for. Let us go inside.

His clinic consisted of a single room. We all went inside. Driver too followed us.
Vaidyan asked mom to sit on the table. It was a wooden table with good height. Mom did as he said.
Mom was getting bit tense. She knew what awaits her. She was surrounded by five men including me.
Vaidyan asked mom to show the wounds. She started with her feet and then her lower legs.
Vaidyan was giving a close examination everytime. Then it was time to show the one in her upper right thigh.
Mom opened her lungi in the front just enough to show the bite in her inner thigh. But it was not clearly visible.
Vaidyan asked mom to raise that leg and put in on the table. As she did that, Vaidyam moved the lungi on that leg to the side.
Now her right leg upto her pussy is compelety exposed. We could see mom's pussy peeking under the lungi.
Vaidyan did a smart thing. He stood on his knees to get a close view. His head is now directly inline with mom's pussy.
He is getting an incredible view of her pussy. He moved his face closer to the bite in her inner thigh.
But one can see that his eyes are more focused on her pussy than the wound. While checking the wound, his fingers
'accidentally' brushed her pussy. Mom's face was showing different emotions. She was getting excited as well as ashamed.
Now it was time to show the one in her ass. Mom was in a confusion how to show that. Vaidyan understood that.
He asked mom to lie on the table on her belly. Mom did that. He started pulling the lungi down.
He didn't stop at the ass, he pulled all the way down to her mid thighs. Her big protruding ass is fully exposed.
All eyes were glued to that. All five cocks were hard. Vaidyan took his sweet time to check mom's ass.
Then he decided to apply the medicine. Keeping mom in the same position, Vaidyan went on to prepare some paste.
It took some five minutes. All the while we were feasting on mom' ass. Mom was keeping her head down and she cannot see us.
Vaidyan came back to mom with the paste. He first applied it on her ass. Now mom cannot sit or lie on her back.
For applying medicine on her legs and foot. Vaidyan asked mom to stand on the table. Mom stood on the table in just her blouse.
She covered her pussy with her hands. Vaidyan applied paste on her lower legs and foot. Now her top portion is remaining.
Vaidyan is not very tall. So even if mom stood on her knees, he cannot reach her shoulder.
Vaidyan asked her to bend on her knees and put the hands on the table. Mom is standing on the table in doggie position now.
Gopalan and driver smartly adjusted their position right behind her ass. I too wanted to do that but was shy.
Vaidyan asked mom about her hands. Mom indicated the position of the bites on her left hand. One was too close to her shoulder.
So Vaidyan asked her to remove the blouse. Mom stood on her knees and removed her left hand from the blouse.
Now the blouse is hanging on her right shoulder. As instructed, mom again went back to her doggie position.
Vaidyan applied paste on her wrist and upper arm. For applying the one near to her shoulder, he had to raise her arm.
Since it was tough for mom to balance on one hand, Vaidyan asked his friend who was standing by the side to hold mom.
He was not going to waste this golden opputunity. Mom's boobs were hanging free. He supported mom on her left side.
His palm was pressing on to mom's left boob. As Vaidyan raised her hand, he saw the good amount of hair on mom's armpits.
He jokingly commented that it seems mom's husband loves hairs on her body. She got some down there too.
Mom blushed in shyness. He applied paste near her shoulder. And with that her treatment came to an end.
Vaidyan asked her to remain in that postion for sometime so that the paste gets absorbed. His friend reluctantly left his hand
from mom's body. Mom remained in that position for about half an hour. Luckily for her, no one came to Vaidyan during that time.
In between mom was getting uncomfortable standing on her knees. The driver was very prompt to notice that.
He didn't get a chance to touch mom till now. He massaged mom's knee one after the other getting a close view of her ass and pussy.
There were some sexy comments about mom's body during this time. Vaidyan commented that now he know why her husband is so lean.
How can he sleep when a sexy lady like mom is with him. He must be working very hard at night even at this age.
Gopalan had been silent most of the time after the blast he had at home. Still he had a comment on mom's ass.
He said it looks like whatever mom eats is going to her ass. Mom had a big ass, and having a narrow waist made it look even bigger..
The driver had the opinion that mom would look even more beautiful if she shaved her body. Vaidyan agreed to it.
Mom looked no longer shy. She was also enjoying the attention and the comments. Her body was also reacting to it.
First Gopalan touched all over her body and then it was Vaidyan's turn. Other guys also had a feel of it.
Mom's nipples were hard. Mom had started leaking her pussy, We could see water drops running down her thighs.
When Vaidyan saw that he commented that mom will make his table wet. Saying that, he wiped mom's pussy with his fingers.
His fingers were all wet. He smelled his fingers and then licked it. He said it tasted good. He encouraged others to try.
His friend tried next followed by Gopalan. When it was driver's turn, he was not satisfied with what he got.
To make it more wet, he started fingering her pussy. His other hand was pressing mom's boobs. Mom couldn't hold much longer.
Her whole body shivered at her orgasm. She couldn't suppress her moan. The driver got more of her juice than he wanted.
She looked tired after that.

Finally it came to an end. Vaidyan didn't take any money. Same with the auto driver too.
Vaidyan gave some paste to mom for applying at home.
Mom got dressed and we came back home in the same auto.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
After that incident mom became even more bigger an exhibitionist. Why shouldn't she be.
She didn't seem to be in much discomfort when she remained full nude as part of the incident.
Mom had just two lungis to wear at home. Out of that one was torn by the dog.
Mom cut the torn area from the lungi and started wearing the remaining part.
Earlier it used to come a little below her knees. Now it came some two inches above her knees.
By her standard, it is no big deal. But she wore that outside also when going to neighbours to collect water etc.
At evening she used to wash her body except her head because of the heat. She did this after it become dark.
She will place a kerosene lamp on the step of the kitchen and bath a little distance away.
She won't be wearing anything during the bath. The shadow of her body and the curves can be seen in the dim light.
She did this before father come home. I used to watch her through the kitchen ventilator.
I had earlier told about one neighbour uncle who used to watch her piss if his wife is not around.
He played a nice little trick once when his wife had gone to her native place or somewhere. He was alone at home.
After dark, mom as usual prepared for her quick bath. She removed her blouse and lungi and hung it on the rope outside.
We had a coconut tree on the corner of the backyard. Mom used to bath near it so that it serves as watering the tree too.
She had to walk some ten steps to reach there from the place where she hangs the clothes. She did that nude both ways.
As mom started the bath, he switched on the light outside their house that is near to the corner mom is bathing.
I was watching her through the ventilator at that time. Now all of a sudden mom can be seen clearly.
She used to bath sitting with her back to the neighbour's. I can see her full left side view.
The neighbour uncle was not seen outside but I am sure he was watching mom through the window. Mom also knew this.
The bath used to finish quickly. As water is precious for us, she just use one bucket of water.
She use a mug to pour water over her body. At the end, she used to stand up and empty the remaining water on her body.
That day she made a slight change. Before finishing, she stood up and facing the neighbour's, she started to piss.
After pissing, she emptied the little water remaining in the bucket on to her pussy and wiped it clean with the other hand.
I had a side view, but the neighbour have had a clear front view of the piss flowing out of her pussy.
After that she walked to the hanger showing her bouncing ass to the neighbour, and her boobs and pussy to me.
She dried her body with the towel and I felt she took more time than usual that day, turning in between to give a full view.
After that she wore the lungi at her boobs and entered home through the kitchen door, I returned to the veranda before that.

She wear just the lungi after her quick bath at evening. We had no electricity that time and it gets very hot during summer.
It is difficult for her to sleep wearing the blouse. Now her normal lungi reached her mid thigh when worn at the boobs,
But the torn lungi after shortening its length just covered her pussy, that only if half of her boobs is visible at top.
Since her ass was big, half of it remained outside the lungi in any case. When it becomes loose, she reties the lungi.
Sometimes she ties it a little up and then her whole pussy and ass will be visible.

So on alternate days, it was a feast for my eyes. Not only me, it was the same for Sasi also.
He accompanied father without fail on those days. With the normal lungi, she was giving pussy peeks while sitting and all.
But with this short one, her pussy and ass was on display for most of the time, and half of her boobs too.
Father and Sasi would come drunk from toddy shop, and they finish the bottle they bring at home.
Mom also give them company with a glass when she is in mood. They all sit on the floor and drink.
Mom used to serve them pickle to taste with toddy. Mom will sip her quota slowly. After every sip, she tastes the pickle.
When wearing the short lungi, mom sits in such a way that her pussy is easily visible to Sasi.
As she moves, her lungi would come loose. Sometimes she won't bother to retie. She just wraps it around.
It easily slips below and her nipples would be visible. Father also loves to see mom in this state.
One day, as she stood up after drinking, with glasses and plate in hand, her lungi fell down, making her completely exposed.
She just went like that to kitchen. When she came back after putting those in the kitchen, her lungi was not to be seen.
Mom looked around and saw father has hidden it behind his back. Mom tried to take it back, but didn't succeed.
While doing that she had to bend down with her legs spread across both sides of father and her ass was facing Sasi.
I saw Sasi adjusting his position a little to get a better view. He might have even seen her asshole in that position.
Father moved the lungi from one hand to other and finally mom gave up.

Mom : Give back my lungi. Otherwise from now on, I will roam around nude in front of everyone.
Father : As if you are not doing it now. Your lungi does not cover anything. And you know that.
Mom : You are saying like it is my fault, I know you want me to dress like that.
Father : No. I am not complaining. I love you roaming around nude, In fact that is the dress that best suit you.
Mom : Ok, from now own I am not going to wear anything inside house.

We thought mom was joking. She wasn't entirely. She wore at least a lungi when others were around.
But when it was just me or father, she didn't bother to cover on many occasions.
In the night, after Sasi leaves, she remained nude. She served food and later cleaned the kitchen like that only.
There was just a kerosene lamp and she could seek some modesty in the dim light.

She used to wake up early around 5:30 in the morning. Just after waking up, she would go outside to the backyard for pissing.
For shitting, she used the toilet outside, Then she will have a quick wash of her face, hands, and legs.
After that she cleans her teeth with some powder. She did all this remaining full nude.
Some part of the year, there is good amount of light outside even at that time.
After that she enters kitchen and starts preparing tea and all. She then comes to my room and wakes me up.
The first sight I see as I open my eyes is her nude body. Earlier I used to sleep on my belly to hide my hard cock.
But later I changed that and I will explain the details later. She then goes to wake up father. He has to leave for work early.
Around 6:30 she will clean the area around the house with a broom. Just before that she will wear her blouse and lungi.
Sometimes during summer, she doesn't bother wearing blouse at all and do that only when going outside.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
These things happened during my high school days. During summer vacations, we used to go to mom's native place, some 20 km away.
Mom's father and mother stayed there. Mom's elder sister stayed nearby. She had a son and two daughters.
Her son Unni was 5 years older than me. His father was a carpenter and he started helping him in his work at a younger age.
Me and sister would spend the entire vacation there. Mom usually come back after 2 weeks, since father was alone at home.
Unni was very fond of my mom. If mom is there, he will spend most of the time at grandma's house.
Unni had a well developed body. He wore just a lungi at home like all others. He always try to get physical contact with mom.
He playfully lift mom by holding at her thigh. He did that even when others are present. Everyone find this funny and laugh at it.
Mom too loved his actions. She would always laugh when Unni does that. Mom wore her usual dress, lungi and blouse there.
I noticed something different in their actions when others are not around. Unni's hands would move further up while lifting mom.
His left hand would press against the botton of her ass, carrying her entire weight, and making her ass bulge out even more.
His right hand will be right at her ass crack, with all fingers except the thumb deep inside her crack.
From her facial expressions, I think he is even touching her ass hole. Her boobs will be at his face level.
When others are present, she will keep her boobs away from his face by pressing her hands against his shoulder.
But now she holds the back of his head and presses it hard on her boobs. Unni adjusts his mouth straight at her nipples.
They ignore my presence thinking that I don't understand these. Or may be they didn't care even if I did.
Mom very much loved the physical attack on her body by the young guy. Her face could not hide her excitement.
When Unni brings her down, her lungi will be stuck deep inside her ass crack. Her erect nipples stuck out through her blouse..

Mom's sister got two daughters other than Unni. Sister was very friendly with them, especially the elder one.
She spend most of the time in their house. even slept there with them.

Me and mom slept at grandma's home. It is also a very small house like ours with just two small rooms, a veranda and kitchen.
Grandfather and grandma slept in one room. Me and mom slept in the other room. We slept on the floor on cane mats.
Mom slept on one mat and me on another. Both mats are laid side by side close to each other.
There was no electricity in the house. We used kerosene lamps at night.

Mom followed her habits there too. Every evening she will have a bath and after that wear just her lungi at her boobs.
She had no problem remaining in that dress in front of her father.
Lungi just reached her mid thighs and half her boobs are visible at the top.

After dinner mom has the habit of reading some magazine before going to sleep. She would lie on her belly and read.
Her slim waist and big ass make it an erotic sight. One day Unni was also there with us during night.
We slept on the same mat. Unni took the side closer to mom. Seeing mom ass bulging out in the lungi, Unni could not stay idle.
He moved closer to mom, saying why should he use his ordinary pillows when he had such excellent ones nearby,
and rested his head straight over mom's ass. Mom laughed at his comment. After staying like that for sometime,
Unni turned down. Now his face is pressing over mom's ass. He is lying towards her left side.
Unni slowly put his right hand over the back of mom's exposed thighs. By this time mom's lungi had ridden up just below her ass.
Unni slipped his hand between her thighs. I could see his hand moving up little by little.
From my position I couldn't see whether his hand is touching mom's pussy. But from mom's expression I surely knew it is.
Very soon I could see Unni's wrist moving to and fro first slowly and then gradually increasing the speed.
Mom had stopped reading and closed her eyes enjoying the fingering of her pussy. She was biting her lips not to produce any sound.
It went on for sometime and finally mom climaxed with a wild shudder of her whole body. She let out a loud moan.
The moan was loud enough to be heard even in the next room. Immediately she blew off the kerosene lamp to make it dark.
She was worried whether her parents might have heard it. Unni too came to my mat to sleep.
I could get the smell of mom's pussy juice. From the shadow I saw that Unni was licking her juice off his fingers.
After sometime I dozed off to sleep.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
Coming back to earlier period, I was eighteen and going to college. Sister got married.
Mom continuing her exhibitionist life as usual. Meanwhile Unni got a visa to gulf and went there as a carpenter.
He returned home after one year on a two weeks leave. He came to our house with some presents for us.
Mom was very happy to see Unni. She hugged Unni pressing her boobs against his body.
Unni's hands encircled mom, one hand on her exposed midriff and the other hand pressing on to her ass.
He bought a watch and a shirt for me, and a bottle of liquor for father. But for mom, he bought some special gifts.
He gifted mom one bottle of perfume, two blouse pieces of very soft material, and one bra panty set.
Mom had never worn panties in her life. Her only bra is the custom one made by our village tailor which she wore on special occasions.
Unni used to call mom 'chitta' meaning mom's sister.

Unni : Chitta, raise your hands. I want to check its smell.

Mom raised her both hands showing the sweaty armpits of her blouse.
Unni sprayed the perfume on her armpits. After that he sniffed mom's armpits, his nose touching her armpits.
In this process his lips brushed against the side of mom's boobs. Mom liked the smell of the perfume very much.

Unni : I have got one more thing for you. But before showing that, I want to see you in that bra and panty.

Mom : (acting shy) I have never worn any panties.

Unni : So what? I am sure you will look very good in that panty.

Mom took the packet and went to the room to change.
After some time she came out. She had tied her lungi at the boobs. The bra straps are visible above the lungi.

Mom : (acting shy) What have you bought for me? It is very small.

Unni : It is not a problem. You ae going to wear it inside other clothes. Come, let me see.

Mom came near Unni. He removed the lungi completely from her body and threw it to the floor.
I was stunned to see the state of mom. I had seen her full nude many times, but this was something special.
The bra was completely transparent and of soft material. Every detail of her boobs was visible outside.
Its only purpose was to hold mom's boobs upright. It was even more hot than seeing her naked boobs.
Now coming to her panties, I wondered what it was. It was just a string and it had slipped into her hairy pussy.

Seeing mom's state, Unni couldn't stop laughing. He pulled the string out of mom's pussy and held it in his fingers.
His fingers were pressing against her pussy.

Unni : Chitta, you wore the panty in the opposite direction. This string should go into your ass.

Saying that he pulled down the panty in one swift motion. He raised her legs and removed the panty.
He put the panty on to the floor and opened his bag. He took out another bottle.

Unni : I know you won't shave your hair. This panty cannot be worn like that. So I bought you this cream.

He opened the bottle and applied some cream all over mom's hairy pussy. He made her turn and applied it all along her ass crack.
Mom and me were not understanding what Unni was doing. He asked me to bring a small piece of cloth. I did that.
Unni asked mom to stay like that for some time and not to touch her pussy. He talked about his gulf life,
keeping mom in just that transparent bra.

After sometime, Unni took the cloth, sat down and wiped mom's pussy. Both mom and me were stunned at the result.
Mom's pussy was so clean and naked as the day she was born. Unni wiped the cloth over her entire ass crack,
making sure it is completely hairless. After that he moved his fingers over mom's pussy enjoying it smoothness.
He made mom turn, and spreading her ass cheeks he inspected the entire area. He felt the smoothness with his finger.

After that, Unni made mom wear that panty again, this time in the proper way. It was of the same material as of the bra.
Her pussy was clearly visible through through the material. At the back, the string had totally disappeared into her crack.

Later Unni did the same with her armpits. He made mom stand with her arms raised and applied cream over her armpits.
After removing the hair, he again moved his fingers over her armpits enjoying its smoothness.

Unni didn't leave any unwanted hair on mom's body. He even removed all the hair in her lower legs.
After that he removed the bra and panty from mom's body making her full nude. He made her wash the area with soap.
Mom did that going outside in the backyard. Rest of their adventures continued in the evening.

In the evening, Unni and me went out for some shopping. We bought chicken and some other items.
Unni paid for everything. When we came back, father had already come after work. He was drunk as usual.
Mom was in just her lungi after her quick bath in the evening. I noticed one thing. Earlier mom wearing her normal lungi.
Usually she wears the same after her evening bath. But today she had changed to the shortened one (dog bite incident).
It was just reaching her pussy with half her boobs visible at the top. Half of her ass was visible too.

Unni gave the liquor bottle he bought for father. Father was delighted, Never in his life he had tasted such stuff,
It was decided that mom would first prepare the chicken and then they all will have a round of drinks.
While mom was busy in the kitchen, Unni was sharing his gulf life with father. He said the work there was very tough.
But the money was good. He want to work there for some five years and then come back and settle here.
Within an hour, mom had prepared chicken and all and they sat down for drink. She came with a plate of fried chicken.
There was pickle too. Unni opened the bottle and poured some in each glass and added water. He gave one glass to father,
one to mom and took the third one himself. Mom was just sipping little by little. Father was the fastest.
As soon a glass becomes empty, Unni filled it. I also joined them not for the drinks, but just for the chicken.
After some rounds, father was fully 'fit'. It was only when mom tried to adjust her sitting position that he saw her new pussy.

Father : (surprised) What happened to your pussy? Did you shave it?

Mom knew that father won't mind even if she tell the truth, in fact he will only enjoy it.

Mom : Unni bought a cream for me. It is very easy to remove hair doing that. He removed my hair in armpits and legs too.

Mom showed her clean armpits to father. Father was not in a sense to think into the details. But he certainly liked what he saw.
Since there was not enough light from the kerosene lamp, he asked mom to come closer. Mom stood up and went near him.
Her pussy was at his face level. Father didn't bother to raise her lungi. He just removed it from her body making her full nude.
He ran his fingers over her pussy. He parted her pussy lips using his finger. He wasn't satisfied with just that.
He put his hand over her ass and pulled her pussy closer to his face and licked it. He loved the smoothness.
Suddenly an idea came to his mind. He took a sip from his glass. Then he applied some pickle on her pussy and licked from there.
He repeated it again. He thoroughly enjoyed what he did. Mom condition was also the same as I could read from her face.
Father looked at Unni. Unni was eagerly watching his acts. Father knew he also would love to try this.
He put some pickle over her entire pussy and sent her to Unni. Unni took his time in doing a neat job.
He first licked her pussy clean, Then he moved his tongue all along her pussy lips, touching her clit on the way.
Next it was father's turn. When mom came to Unni second time, he raised her one leg and rested it over his shoulder.
Now mom's pussy is all spread open before him. He inserted his tongue right into her pussy and licked hard on her clit.
His face was buried in her pussy. Mom was holding his head for support. This continued for sometime.
After that he made mom sit on his lap. His cock was hard and making a tent inside his lungi. Mom sit right on top of his cock.
Unni applied some pickle around her both nipples and started sucking it. He held her nipples in between his teeth and licked it.
Father by this time had almost passed out. Unni asked mom to stand up as his cock is paining with her weight on it.
He made mom stand facing him with her legs on his both sides. Then he made her sit on his lap again.
Just as she was about to sit, he held her ass, took out his hard cock and guided it right into her pussy.
This happened all of a sudden that mom let out a loud moan. She wasn't expecting it. With his cock deep inside her pussy,
Unni started to play with her boobs. He pinched her nipples, sucked it, bit it, He raised her hands and licked her armpits.
Mom started to move her hips in a rhythmic way. She moved her pussy all long the length of his cock.
As the speed increased, she was finding it hard to suppress her moan. Unni couldn't hold anymore and he cummed right into her pussy.
Mom had also climaxed in between. She stood up. Her pussy was filled with cum and some of it was flowing down her thighs.
Unni cock had gone limp now. He looked tired. Mom went out to the backyard to piss. After that she washed her pussy clean.
Father had totally passed out now. Mom and me helped him to his bed. After that mom, me and Unni had dinner.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
There was an age difference of 12 years between mom and father. Regular drinking also made his body weak.
It was obvious that he cannot satisfy a horny woman like mom. Mom's over exhibiting her body was a way of relieving her sexual frustration.

I used to touch mom's body many ways. Mom never objected to it. Actually she enjoyed it.
When she work in the kitchen, I used to tickle her from back by touching her midriff from both sides.
I do it so unexpectedly that she will make a sudden jerk. I love to tickle her armpits. When she work, it is always wet there.
I used to smell my fingers after that. I love the aroma of her armpits. When she wear just the lungi, her armpits are all naked.
Sometimes she will lie on mat and read some magazine in just her lungi. She raises one hand to support her head.
She knew that I love to see her in that pose. I will lie by her side and play with her armpit hair.
I will put by face very close to her armpit, sometimes touching it and enjoy its smell.
When she wear lungi and blouse, she ties the lungi well below her navel. I will draw circles around her navel.
I insert my finger deep into her big navel and rotate it. She will wriggle with tickling and laugh loudlly.
I will sleep beside her putting my arm across her belly. My face will press against the side of her boobs,
or under her armpits, depending on the position. Sometimes I put one leg over her thighs in this position.
I will place my knee right over her pussy. My hard cock will be pressing against her legs and she could definitely feel that.

One day, when mom was in her exhibitionistic mood, I found her in just her shortened lungi when I came back from college.
As usual, it exposed half her boobs and just covered her pussy. When she turned back, I could see her entire ass.
Her ass cheeks bounced as she walked. I felt as if she was giving an extra bounce to it. I was sitting in the veranda,
and having tea, when she came to sweep the floor, which she does daily. She swept the area with her back to me.
As she was in a bending position, I could see her pussy peeking between her legs. I always loved that.
I could see her watching me through the back of her eyes. My eyes followed her ass, I knew she too wanted that.
When she came in front of me, she thrust her ass towards me and bent a little more than needed. I could even see her asshole.
Her ass was very close to my face. I felt like pushing my face in between those cheeks and smell her asshole.
Her puffed pussy lips were fully visible. Suddenly I got an idea.

Me : (touching her pussy lips) It looks swollen. It seems like something bit you here.

Mom jumped a little out of surprise. She knew I am playing tricks, but she played along.

Mom : Where is it? Is the entire area swollen?

Me : (taking her left pussy lip between my two fingers) No, this side is more puffed.

I inserted my index finger into her pussy and moved it all along. I stopped when my finger touched her clit.
I pressed her pussy lip with my finger and at the same time moved it in and out of her pussy slowly.

Me : Is it paining here?

Mom : Yes, a little bit. But it is feeling good when you are doing that.

So mom really likes me finger fucking her pussy. With more confidence I proceeded, gradually increasing the speed.
My middle finger too joined in. I could see mom biting her lips not to produce any sound. Finally she gave up.
She squirted with a series of moans. There was lot of juice and some piss too, My fingers were drenched.
It took some time for mom to recover. When she did, without looking at my direction, she went to kitchen.

One day I came back early from college because of some strike. On reaching home I found the door closed.
But just as I pushed, it opened. It was not locked. It opens into the veranda. My room is towards one side.
As I entered my room, I was in for a surprise. Mom was lying on my mat on the floor, stark naked.
She had a magazine on one hand, and the other hand was on her pussy. She was so engrossed in her activity that
she saw me only after I came near her. She jumped up from the mat and quickly went out of the room in shame.
She had left the magazine on the mat. It was a cheap adult magazine I had hidden between my books.
I noticed that she was reading a mom son incest story. It was one of my favourite stories too.
I found her lungi and blouse near the mat. I waited in my room for sometime. I know she is still nude.
Her other pair of dress is hanging on the rope outside and is still wet from washing.
But she did not come back to take her dress. I knew she cannot face me because of shame.

After sometime I heard her doing some work in the kitchen. When I went there to check,
I saw her grinding coconut on the stone. She was bending down at her waist and moving in front and back directions.
Her ass looked so inviting in this pose. I gave a hard slap on her ass. It made her ass globes bounce.
She jumped in pain. But she didn't have the courage to look back at me. I knew I am the boss here.
She continued her work and was moving her ass front and back. I sat down and put my face right at her ass.
My nose fully entered her crack. As she moved back, she pressed her ass against my face. I loved the smell there.
I opened my mouth and licked her pussy. I pushed my tongue into her pussy. I located her clit and played with it.
She was enjoying it. She was taking more time than actually needed to finish the work. She wanted to cum badly.
But I was not going to allow her that. I stopped licking and stood up. I could see her disappointment.
After finishing her work, she went to my room to get dressed. She came back like she went.

Mom : (still shy to look at me) Where is my lungi and blouse? I know you took it.

Me : You don't need that anymore. Now this is going to be your dress.

Mom : What are you saying? I cannot stay like this in broad daylight. What if someone sees me?

Me : You are not going to wear anything when it is just you and me here. All other cases, I will decide what you wear.

Staying nude in front of me was not something mom would mind. But she looked worried about the later part.
She went to kitchen to continue her work, naked of course.

It is not like I wanted to make mom my sex slave. I did not want to make her do anything against her will.
I just wanted to have some fun where we both can enjoy and whenever possible make others involve too.
I went back to thinking what next to do with her.

There was a guy who sold clothes going from house to house. He was a tamilian. Everyone called him Annachi.
His target customers were housewives, and that too poor ladies like mom. He allowed to purchase on credit.
He used to come on alternate Saturdays. Mom owed him some money and she used to pay it little by little.
He was around 50 years old. I had seen him ogling mom, but everyone does that when they see someone dressed like mom.
He sold sarees, blouse pieces and under garments.

It was a Saturday. Father left for work in the morning. Mom changed to her birthday suit and was doing her daily chores.
It was around noon, and it is the usual time for Annachi in our area.

Mom : ( a bit tensed) Annachi will come now. I cannot go in front of him like this.

I too had thought about this before, and had come up with a plan for mom. I went to my room and came back with
her sheer transparent blouse, shortened lungi and the bra panty set gifted by Unni.

Me : You can wear this now.

I could see a relief on mom's face. This is more than what she actually wears in house. She wore the bra and panty first.
Instead of hiding anything, it only enhanced her naked beauty. Her ass was as naked as it can be with the string buried
deep in her crevice. She wore the lungi and blouse. It was a tight blouse. Her hard nipples and even her dark aerola can
be seen outside the two layers of clothing. Mom wore the lungi a little below her navel.

Me : Why are you wearing this lungi so high? Why have you suddenly become so modest? Come near me.

She came closer to me. I retied the lungi just above her panty. I inserted the top of the lungi into her panty.
Now it was so low that the top of the V shape of her pussy region was visible. Had she got any hair on top of her pussy,
it would have been easily visible, but for now it was clean. I turned her back. The lungi was just above her ass crack.
It was a thin cotton lungi. I pushed the lungi deep into her ass crack. The entire shape of her ass cheeks was visible.
She has such big ass and deep crack that the lungi will not come out easily on its own.

Mom was tensed, but I could see her excitement too. After all she is such a big exhibitionist.
Her hard nipples poked out of her blouse. I am sure she was wet down there too,

Me : So what are you going to buy today?

Mom : I don't know. I have nothing to purchase.

Me : Ok. that we will decide after Annachi comes.

Annachi came a little later. We were waiting in the veranda for him. Annachi couldn't take his eyes off mom.
He had seen mom earlier in this blouse, but that time she had put a towel across it. He might be surprised that
he could see so much even after mom wearing a bra inside. His eyes went to her midriff and noticed how low she tied her lungi.
Her big belly button looked so inviting on her bulging tummy.

Annachi : (to mom) It is very hot today. Can I get some water?

Mom went to the kitchen to get water. Annachi's eyes followed mom's ass. The lungi still stayed wedged in her crack.
Annachi's hand unknowingly pressed against his cock. Mom came back and handed over a glass of water to Annachi.

Mom : Here is ten rupees. Add this to my account.

Annachi entered the amount in his book. He told her about the amount remaining.

Annachi : I have got some new sarees. You might want to check that out.

Mom : No. No. I already owe you some money. I will buy after that is cleared.

Annachi obviously looked disappointed. He wanted to be in the proximity of this sexy woman as longer as possible.
Now it was time for me to intervene.

Me : (to mom) Yesterday you spoke about buying a bra and panty like the one Unni gave you. You really liked those.

Mom looked at me in surprise. She knew what I am upto. Annachi was very excited. He didn't give mom even a chance to think.
He entered the veranda and opened his bundle of clothes.

Annachi : Can I see that bra and panty?

Mom didn't say anything. I could see the tension in her face.

Me : (to Annachi) She is wearing that now. She loves it so much that she wears it all the time.
Me : (to mom) Why don't you show that to Annachi? He might be having something similar.

Mom knew it is better for her to do as I say. He slowly opened the hooks of her blouse and just opened it at the front.
Annachi was looking at this without batting an eyelid. I could see his breath increasing.

Me : Why don't you remove the blouse and show it properly? Anyway you have to try out the new bra and panty.
(turning to Annachi) She has suddenly turned so shy today. Otherwise she has no problem running around without a stitch of cloth.

Mom's face was turning red. She knew it is better for her to not waste any time. She started removing he blouse.
In the hurry, her hands got strangled. It was quite a scene with her hands raised up showing her clean shaven armpits.
Her boobs thrust out in all its glory. Somehow she removed the blouse from her body. I looked at Annachi.
He was gaping at mom with his mouth open. I couldn't stop smiling at his state. Mom was looking super hot in the transparent
bra and lungi tied way down below.

Me : Annachi, do you have bra like this in your stock?

Annachi : (once again taking a good look at her boobs) I have got something similar to this.

Annachi took out a pair of bras from his bundle. It wasn't as transparent as mom's. But it was of very soft material.
And it appeared a size smaller too. He handed over one bra to mom for trying it out. Mom started to go inside to change.

Me : (to mom) Where are you going? You can change it here itself.

Mom didn't say anything. She turned her back towards us and removed her bra. She was about to put on the new bra.

Me : Wait. You body is sweating. You armpits are all wet. First dry that using a towel.

Annachi : (taking out the towel out from his shoulder) Here, you can use this one.

Poor guy thought that he can have at least the smell of mom with him But much more was in store for him.
Mom covered her boobs with one hand and went near Annachi to get the towel.

Me : Annachi, make sure you properly dry her every part. She sweats too much, especially in the armpits.

Mom was shocked hearing this. Annachi couldn't believe his luck. He stood up and asked mom to raise her hands.
Mom understood there is no point in trying to cover anything from now on. She raised both her hands.
Annachi wiped her left armpit first. His hands touched the side of mom's boobs. He moved to her right armpit next.
There was lot of sweat in her armpits. Annachi wiped her shoulders and then moved to her boobs.
He put the towel around each boobs and pressed it dry. After that he moved his palm over her boobs as if to check its dryness.
I could see him pressing her nipples in between his fingers. Mom had her eyes fixed on the floor.
Annachi finished with wiping her back. While doing that he was holding mom from the front right over her boobs.

After that mom tried to wear the bra. It was too small for her. She tried hard to tie the hook.
Annachi volunteered to help. He also couldn't tie the hook. It was that small. He took out the bra and gave mom the second one.
It was slightly better. With a little effort he could tie the hook. He put his hand inside the cup and adjusted her boobs.
A good amount of her boobs pushed out of the bra. Mom was looking very sexy in it. She too liked it. Mom asked about the price.
Annachi checked the price and agreed to give mom at half the price. Mom was happy.

Now it was time for the panties. I asked mom to remove the lungi. Annachi was least expecting what he saw.
A poor mature woman wearing transparent thong panty. I told him it was gifted by her sister's son in gulf.
Now he had a wry smile on his face, probably thinking of the relation between mom and Unni, to give such a gift.
I asked mom to turn around and show the back to Annachi. Annachi was seeing such thing for the first time.
All he could see was mom's totally naked ass cheeks.

Annachi : I don't have such panties. My customers are mostly poor village women. Most of them don't even wear panties.
But I will show the best one I have got.

Annachi took out a white panty. It was made of soft stretching material. It looked too small for mom's big ass.
I asked mom to remove tha panty. She did that with her back to us. The thong stuck in her ass. She slowly pulled it out.
I took the panty from her.

Me : Annachi, look at this. This panty is all wet. Looks like mom is really liking your actions.

Mom was too shy to turn and face us. Annachi didn't waste any time. He knew what he has to do next.
He sat down infront of mom. He took out the towel and started wiping her pussy. Mom spread her legs on her own.
Annachi stood up. He put the towel in between her legs and held at both ends. He pulled it up and down like a pulley.
He put so much force on that it looked like he will lift mom using the towel. Mom's pussy was getting all heated up,
both inside and outside. He did this many times. He followed this by verifying his work with his bare hands.
He moved his fingers over her pussy and cupped it with his palm. Then he moved his middle finger through her ass crack.
He finished with softly massaging mom's ass cheeks. Then he gave mom the white panty.

Mom tried to put it on, but it didn't cover half her ass. Annachi tried to help, but then decided against it,
as it might damage the elastic. He pulled down the panty and removed it from her legs. Mom decided not to buy any panty.
I too felt that it was more than enough for today.

Annachi finished his work and packed his bag. He asked mom for another glass of water. Mom went to kitchen and came back with water,
wearing just the new bra. Annachi drank it and left finally giving one last look to mom's pussy. He looked very happy.
While entering the road, I saw him wiping his face with the towel enjoying the smell of mom's pussy juice and sweat.
Mom too saw it and had a smile on her face,

Disclaimer

Like Reply
As days passed, mom found it more and more comfortable being nude than wearing any clothes.
Even when father was home, she roamed around nude. Knowing her exhibitionist nature, he didn't mind that much.
But that was not the case with our neighbour aunty. She was around 40 years old and her husband around 45 that time.
They have a daughter and son, daughter married and son studying for some professional course somewhere in Tamil Nadu.
So most of the time only uncle and aunty were at home. Mom used to piss in the backyard visible from their house.
She caught uncle watching mom piss and made big fuss of that, calling mom 'shameless creature' and all that.
Mom too fought back saying she will do whatever she like in her compound. and she better control her husband.
Since mom started moving around nude inside house, she never bothered to wear anything as she went out in the backyard.
She pissed, washed vessels, cleaned fish, all nude in the backyard. She found an extra pleasure in doing that.
Aunt was going nuts. Finally to protect her husband from mom, she built a 5ft fence at our border.

Aunt's idea was not bad. Mom is just 5ft tall, and the fence served its purpose well. Both uncle and aunt had jobs.
Things got interesting when aunt's father came to stay in their house. He was pretty old but still very active.
He was alone in the house during daytime. One day he got the shock of his life, accidentally seeing mom in the backyard.
Mom was washing the vessels, halfway through she noticed the old man watching her intently above the fence.
They both made eye contact. Mom coolly continued her work with her back to him, bending down, spreading her legs and all,
making sure he got a good view of her ass and pussy. She even scratched her pussy in between her work.
I was watching all this through the kitchen window. To take things further, I came out of the kitchen door,
and started some conversation with mom. In fact I was talking about mom's voyeur across the fence, in a low voice.
He cannot hear us. I had a peek at him through the corner of my eyes, and I had to control my laughter.
He was staring in utter disbelief, it looked like his eyes will pop out. I came back inside and continued watching the scene.
After finishing her work, mom went near the fence to empty the dirty water. Seeing mom coming near him,
he stood like a statue, unable to move. Mom tried to start a friendly conversation with him, as if there is nothing unusual
in her being completely nude infront of him. All he could do was to stutter something in reply.

This became a routine. Mom called him Ammavan(uncle). He was very friendly unlike his daughter.
Ammavan made some excuses to be always near the fence when mom is around. Finally he could talk comfortably with mom.
But his eyes always roamed around her fleshy parts. Ammavan had noticed all of mom's daily chores,
like her going to bath in river, her fetching water from nearby house and all. He knew she wore clothes only when going out.
One day he asked mom, why she is not taking water from their house when it is so nearby. He was not aware of the
'cordial' relationship between his daughter and mom. Mom gave him a hint of what had happened. He thought about this.
He told mom, he will allow her to take water from their house, wash her clothes and even take bath there.
He will keep this as a secret from his daughter. Obviously he had his own personal benefits behind all these.
Mom accepted this offer happily. She knew Ammavan expects her to be nude the whole time she is in their house.
She had no problem with that. They had an overhead tank, and Ammavan allowed mom to use the water from the tank.
Mom was even more pleased. This saved her a lot of efforts. More than that, mom is having a sweet revenge at her rival,
that too at her expense. Mom went to their house jumping over the fence, as she wanted to keep this a secret.
When I was home, I helped mom to cross the fence, by lifting her. I put my shoulder right between her legs and lift her.
It takes some effort to do that, her pussy pressing hard against my shoulder, and her ass touching my face.
I used to jump over the fence and help her from the other side too. Ammavan would eagerly look at that.
He would love to do that, but could only dream at this age. When I am not home, mom adjusted with a stool on both sides,
or would wait till I get home. Ammavan always stayed near mom, watching her assets from close quarters, and engaging her
in some silly talks. His itch to touch mom grew stronger day by day. Finally he came up with an idea.
Mom used to bath after washing the clothes. She did all this by the side of the pipe. Mom just oil her hair before bath.
Ammavan suggested it is better to oil her body too as it keeps her skin healthy. Mom cannot afford that much oil daily.
As expected Ammavan was ready to help. He not only provide the oil, but also take the 'trouble' of massaging mom with that.
Mom accepted the offer. She very well know how far this old man can go. And she too needed some enjoyment I suppose.
Ammavan would oil mom's body when she was washing the clothes. Ammavan was pretty decent to start with. But as things progressed,
he concentrated more on specific areas of mom. He loved mom's big ass. As mom washed the clothes bending down,
it was easy for him to work on her ass. He loved playing with her asshole. He put his oiled finger in and out of her asshole.
He loved mom's expressions when he did that. He got even more daring. He removed the lungi he was wearing while oiling mom,
to aoid it getting stained by oil. Thankfully, he wore a konakam(kaupeenam) inside. Maybe he was not comfortable showing
his sagging balls and cock. Ammavan would press his body against her back and massage her boobs and belly.
His cock will be wedged between her ass. Mom would play with his cock using her ass cheeks. She is an expert in that.
Ammavan will play with her nipples and rotate his oiled finger inside her belly button staying in this pose.
In between he oils mom's other parts too. He saves her pussy to the end. Ammavan was an expert in fingering the pussy.
He massages her pussy lips keeping them between his fingers, he flicks her clit very fast, starts inserting one finger
followed by another gradually increasing the speed and so on. As he feels mom is nearing orgasm, he slows down.
Mom was amazed at his stamina even at this age. Everyday it ends with mom reaching a violent orgasm sending shivers
across her body. He usually times it to the end of her washing so that she doesn't feel tired. This is followed by her bath.
Ammavan too joins in. He still hadn't got enough of mom's body. He spends a good time soaping her body, making sure
all her holes are clean. Mom loved Ammavan's work on her body in addition to all the other benefits.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
Once father had an accident at his place of work. He slipped and fell down from some height.
Fortunately he escaped with just a fracture of his hand. But that prevented him from going to work for some days
Father was a mason. He was the sole earner of our family. The condition at home was getting bad.
I was having vacations at that time. So I thought I will go to work till father gets well. But that was not easy.
I cannot work as a mason. All I could do was to work as a helper. The wages were less. So finally it was decided that
both mom and me will work as helpers. Mom approached Sasi who worked with father. Sasi was very much interested.
He always had an eye on mom. Now he could spend plenty of time with mom, that too in the absence of father.
In the absence of father, Sasi was the main in-charge. To accommodate mom, Sasi arranged his present helper to work
with some other guy. He told us the location of work and asked to be there by morning 8am next day.

Next day mom and me got ready in the morning. Mom came to my room for dressing. She wore the bra ad panty given by Unni.
Then she wore a white lungi and a red blouse. She wore a half saree like thing of white color over her lungi and blouse.
This is her usual dress when going to distant places. The location of work was 5kms away from our house. We went by bus.
Sasi was waiting for us at the bus stop. Along with him we went to the work site. It was the construction of a new house.
Sasi talked with the owner about us. He was not pleased with bringing two helpers instead of one, but seeing mom and
since I was her son, he accepted it. His eyes wandered around mom's body. There were two more masons other than Sasi.
One was Velu, around 35 years old, and the other was Babu, a young guy of around 25 years.

Sasi took us a to a room where they changed clothes before work and asked as us to change to work clothes.
We forgot about that totally. It was only then that Sasi noticed we hadn't bought any dress with us.
There was no time to go back and take dress. Sasi suddenly remembered that my father's work dress is there.
He showed us his dress hanging on a rope in a corner. There was an old lungi, a sleeveless banian that is torn at places,
and a small muslin towel. Sasi asked us to adjust with that. I took the lungi and mom decided to wear the banian and towel.
Meanwhile Velu and Babu also came to change their clothes. Everyone except mom changed to their work clothes.
Babu had a nice figure. While changing he stood in just his briefs for sometime. He wanted to show mom his body.
Mom was waiting for them to leave. But it was a house in the middle of construction. There were no doors or windows,
just gaps in their place. Everyone left the room but just waited for mom to come. We could easily see mom in the room.
Mom having no other option decided to change. She turned her back to us. First she removed her upper cloth covering her
blouse and lungi. Then she wore the muslin towel above the lungi and removed the lungi The towel was small and
it didn't even reach her mid thighs. After that she removed her blouse followed by her bra. All eyes were on mom.
Her boobs were visible from the sides. I saw Babu pressing his crotch and adjusting his cock. Mom then wore the banian.
After that she bend down, inserted her hand inside the towel and removed her panties. She didn't want to spoil that.
That scene was very erotic. They weren't expecting mom to wear such sexy panties. All our cocks were hard by then.
But the best was yet to come. When she finally turned, we saw that the banian was not hiding anything at all.
It was that kind with very large arm holes and deep neck. Most of her boobs were visible through the arm hole.
Father was a slim person, and since more had big boobs, it was tight on her. From the front one could get a peek of her aerola.
Her nipples poked through the thin cloth. It was tight on her bulging tummy with clear impression of her belly button.
Mom hanged her clothes and came outside. Everyone looked very happy. Never before, they would have started their work
with such cheerfulness. Why not, they already knew it is going to be one special day.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
All of us started the day's work. Me and mom's first task was to mix cement, sand and water.
Mom took a bucket and went to bring water from the well. I started to mix cement and sand.
I could see mom drawing water from the well. As she pulled the pulley, her boobs became more and more visible
outside the banian. I saw the owner of the house coming near the well that time. His name was Vareeth.
He was a short, pot bellied middle aged guy. He stood by the side of the well directly opposite mom.
As she was drawing water from the well, mom had to bend down a little. I can imagine the view he was getting from the front.
Mom knew his intentions. He tried to engage in some conversation with mom. He pressed his cock against the wall of the well.
Mom filled the bucket and came back to me. As mom walked with the weight of bucket in her hand, Vareeth followed her,
enjoying the dance of her ass cheeks inside the towel.

It was a two storied house, and the construction of the top floor was going on now. First we had to transfer some bricks
to the top floor. There was a make shift ladder made of bamboo to reach the top floor. I will bring the bricks till the ladder
in an open pot. Mom carries the bricks up the ladder to the place the masons are working today. As mom went up the ladder,
it moved a little, and she was afraid it might fall. Vareeth, who was following mom everywhere, offered to help.
Mom had to hold the ladder with one hand. Her other hand is holding the pot which she was carrying on her head.
As she had to raise that hand, her shaven armpit and more than half her boob was visible from the side.
Vareeth will hold the ladder so that it stay firm.But as mom moved up the ladder, his eyes too moved up right into her towel.
It was a small towel, and as she raised her legs with each step, her ass and pussy become more and more visible.
As she reached the top steps, Vareeth adjusted himself right below her towel. In that position, he could see her everything.
I too waited there till she reached the top, trying to get a peek at her ass and pussy. Vareeth caught me looking there.
He had a cunning smile. I went to get the next set of bricks.

As I came back with the bricks, I was treated with another hot scene. Mom was trying to get down the ladder.
The ladder just reached the top of the floor. So it was a bit tricky to get on ladder from top, as there was no support
to hold on. Mom tried a few times sitting on top of the floor with her back to us, but every time she just put one leg,
and while trying to put the other leg, she got afraid and pulled back. Vareeth was enjoying the unobstructed view of
her ass and pussy, and occasionally pressing his cock. I got an idea and asked her to get down from the front,
that is facing us. For that first she had to sit on the top floor facing us, and then she put her legs one by one on the ladder.
Now we could see her pussy in all its glory. As she put her legs one by one, her pussy lips opened and closed.
After getting down two steps, she took the pot from the top floor and handed it over to me. She looked down,
and saw were our eyes are. She doesn't mind me, but she was ashamed to see that an unknown man Vareeth is seeing her pussy.
She tried to get down in hurry. But as she got down, one end of the ladder got stuck in her towel raising the towel up.
By the time she realized this, her ass was in full view from behind, and in the front the towel had split open revealing
her pussy without any cover. She stayed there freezed, as she cannot move further down, and moving up was not easy.
She cannot even hide her pussy, as she was too afraid to take her hands of the ladder. Vareeth decided to help her.
He told mom to stay there without moving. He slowly climbed up the ladder. He stopped when his face was right infront
of mom's pussy. He was a short guy. He had to hold the ladder by putting his arms around mom's thighs.
There was little gap between them. His pot belly pressed against her knees. He was in no hurry. He looked like taking
some deep breaths, enjoying the smell of mom's pussy. Then he pulled the stuck towel over the end of the ladder.
For that he had to stretch himself a little and making that an excuse he pressed his face on mom's pussy.
I could even see him opening his mouth and giving a quick lick to mom's pussy. Mom closed her eyes in shame.
The towel was already loose, and amidst all these it untied making mom naked from the front except for the banian.
It was not easy for him to retie the towel standing in the ladder. He held the towel in one hand and stepped down.
After each step he waited mom to follow him so that her pussy again came in line with his face. This continued till they
reached the ground. Finally he gave mom the towel which she immediately tied over her waist. But mom again had to
go up with the bricks I just brought, and Vareeth continued to enjoy standing underneath and this cycle repeated for sometime.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
Sasi, Velu and Babu started their work on the top floor. They were constructing the walls of a room that day.
Me and mom transported enough bricks for them to work. We also carried three pots of mortar one for each of them.
I took the job of filling the mortar pots as and when it is finished. Mom handed over the bricks one by one to
each of them. Vareeth followed mom everywhere. Mom had to constantly bent down to pick up the bricks.
Everytime she did that, she presented them an awesome view of her boobs stuffed in the banian. She was sweating
profusely with all the hard work. The banian had become wet and her nipples and aerola was clearly visible outside.
Her nipples were hard and it jutted out like two small bullets. The wet banian clung to her body revealing her large
belly button. Even though she was wearing that banian, it wasn't hiding much. Vareeth sat on a plank near them,
and his eyes never left mom. From his position he could see even upto her ass when mom bent down to take bricks.
Sasi and Babu were more concentrated on mom than on their work. Velu was a timid guy and he took occasional
glances on mom. Mom was aware of all the attention she was getting. The work continued till it was lunch time.

There was a small hotel nearby where they used to take lunch. Everyone went near the well to wash their hands and legs.

Vareeth : Radha, are you going to hotel in this dress?

Sasi : (to make fun of mom) Why not? This dress is more than enough for her. You are asking this because you don't know
her well. She roam around almost naked in her house. All her neighbours has seen her nude.

Mom : (giving an angry look to Sasi) I am not going like this. I will wear my dress and come.

Sasi : Then why are you wasting time? We are all hungry.

Me : I will take mom's dress while she finish washing her hands and legs.

Before giving her any chance to react, I went in to take her dress. My intention was to make mom change dress near the well.
There was no place for her to hide. I came back with the dress. I waited for mom to finish washing and went near her.
As everyone was waiting for her, mom didn't say anything. She turned her back to us and removed the banian.
As she raised her hands and removed the banian, we all got a nice view of her boobs from the sides. Using her one hand
to cover her boobs, she turned sideways and handed over her banian to me. Her one hand could hardly cover her big boobs.
She was waiting impatiently for her bra, while I was taking my time and finally gave her the panty instead of the bra.
She immediately turned back and started wearing the panty. As she pulled the panty up her wasit, the towel raised a little,
and we could see the string disappearing into her ass crack. Vareeth couldn't hide his excitement.

Vareeth : Radha, your panty is so nice. I want to buy one like this for my wife. From where did you buy this?

Mom didn't say anything. I came to her 'rescue'.

Me : This is foreign. Her sister's son who came from gulf gifted her this bra and panty.

Vareeth : Oh! That is why it is so good. Radha, can you show me the panty properly.

Mom didn't move. Sasi came near mom. He was acting as if he was irritated by her behaviour.

Sasi : Why are you acting so shy? Everyone know that you are the most shameless woman in the village.

Saying this, in one swift motion he removed the towel. Mom stood there in just her panty with her back to us.
It was such a hot scene. She was practically naked from behind, just for the thin strip of cloth around her waist.
Her bulging ass globes, her fleshy thighs, her smooth back with a fold near her belly, were all completely exposed.
Seeing this, Babu also came near mom to get a closer look. Mom stood there in shame, unable to move.
Now Vareeth moved to her front as if to check the panty from the other side. He saw that the material was almost
transparent and her shaved pussy is visible.

Vareeth : This panty is a perfect fit for you. The material is also so soft.

Sasi : Why wouldn't that be? Her nephew sure knows her measurements well.

Everyone laughed at his comment. Mom's face became more red in shame. But Sasi was not going to let her off so easily.
He inserted his finger into her panty and moved his finger all along as if to check the material, touching her pussy all the way.

Sasi : (to Vareeth) You can check the material now. May be you could find such stuff in some shop here.

Vareeth jumped at the chance. He did check the stuff in detail, using both his hands. He inserted two fingers each,
on both sides of the panty, and moved his finger over her pussy. He was actually squeezing her pussy lips from both sides.
Mom's condition was getting worse. But all this touching was getting her excited as well. Babu couldn't hold himself any longer.
Since the front area was not free, he decided to check the back area. He inserted his figer into her ass crack and
pulled the string slowly out of her tighly pressing ass cheeks, feeling her crack all the way.

As it was getting delay for lunch, they decided to stop for the time being. I handed over her bra next. She put that on
in a hurry, eposing her boobs, and in the tension she struggled to tie the hooks. The bra just made her boobs push out straight,
without hiding anything. Then came her blouse. It was funny seeing her in blouse and those panties. She put on the remaining dress,
and together we headed to the hotel for lunch.

The things I am going to tell happened a few years later. I got a job in a factory in a far away town.
I was around 25 years old. Mom was 45. I stayed in a lodge with a friend who worked in the same factory.
It was just one single room, bath attached. We both don't know cooking, so we always had food from outside.
It was expensive and not that good too. So I asked mom whether she could come and stay with us for some days.
She was very happy to come. Father's sister stayed nearby. She was staying with her son's family.
She agreed to stay in our home while mother is with me.

My room mate name was Gopi. He was a very timid guy. He doesn't even look in the direction of girls.
He was short and very lean. I think he will weigh less than 40 kg. He was very soft spoken and a good guy.
I hadn't talked about bringing mom to Gopi before. So when he saw mom with me, he was very surprised.
Mom had an idea of Gopi's character from my talks before. On seeing him, she agreed whatever I said is true.
She liked him very much.

Gopi was happy that we could eat good food while mom is here. But he ws not comfortable with a woman around him.
He was shy to even speak to mom. Mom was enjoying his timidness. She asked many questions about his home, family etc.
Now it was time for mom to change to her home dress. She could either go to the bathroom to change, or have to
do it in the room in our presence. Since mom was such an exhibitionist, there is no points for guessing which
option she chose. I had bought her a new saree and she was wearing that while we came. She never used to wear
saree before, but after I got job, it changed. Now coming back, first she removed her saree and then her blouse.
Gopi seeing mom about to change had already turned his face in the opposite direction. Mom noticed that and
had a smile on her face. She was in her underskirt and bra now. The bra was small and didn't hide her boobs much.
The underskirt was tied well below her navel, and the gap of the knot was directly below her navel. If she had
some pussy hairs, it would have been easily visible through that gap. Her lungi and blouse was still inside the bag.
She walked infront of Gopi to take the bag and placed it on the table near Gopi was standing. When Gopi saw
what mom was wearing, he got a shock and immediately changed his view. The poor guy's face was turning pale.
Mom took out her blouse and lungi from the bag. She went back to her position and removed her bra with her back to us.
She put on her blouse. It was of thin material and did its purpose of displaying the shape of her boobs clearly.
Her nipples poked out of the blouse. She then removed her underskirt completely and stood just in her blouse.
Had Gopi turned his face a little, he would have got a view of that majestic ass, but that was never going to happen.
She wore her lungi at her usual position below her navel, and the cotton material hugged her body displaying the
shape of her ass and thighs.

This was mom's most decent appearance at home. But even that was too hot for Gopi to handle. He had no clue that time
what is there to follow. Gopi and me went outside and purchased the necessary items for cooking. We bought a stove
and kerosene for that. We bought minimum vessels needed and also some other kitchen items. Mom got busy with her
job of cooking. We also helped her. Mom had raised one end of her lungi and tied at her waist for ease of movement.
Bottom of her thighs was visible through the gap. When she sat down for something, the gap opened and her entire
thighs become visible. These were just small things for mom, but were very big things for Gopi. Once in a while,
I can see him taking a passing glance at mom. So he was definitely interested in mom, but it is his overly
timid character that is preventing him from enjoying all this.

Coming from our poor home, everything in that lodge room was luxury to mom. I too had the same feeling before.
Most importantly, there was electricity. We had light and fan, There was water in the bathroom at the turn of
a tap. Mom was very happy. It was night time. We had a nice dinner. Gopi liked mom's food very much.
We all ate sitting in the floor. As furniture, we had a cupboard, two tables and two chairs. There was a mirror too.
We used to sleep on the floor on beds right under the fan. Before going to sleep, mom wanted to take her usual
quick bath. She used to take that in the evening, but today she didn't get time for that. She went into the
bathroom and came out after 5 minutes. Her blouse was missing, and the lungi was tied at her boobs. Mom was not
going to change her habits, and that too for Gopi. Mom couldn't stop smiling seeing the tension in Gopi's face.
She told him it is too hot and she wouldn't get sleep if she wear blouse, and she always slept like this at home.
She noticed that Gopi is always wearing a t-shirt and lungi. She advised him to wear only minimum clothes during sleep.
At that time she had no idea that Gopi is even wearing an underwear inside that lungi. Gopi shook his head in
agreement like a machine at whatever mom said. He was finding it hard to keep eye contact with mom in her sexy state.

Now it was time to sleep. As usual we arranged the two beds next to each other, right under the fan. Mom and me
will sleep on the same bed. I said I will not sleep in the middle, and took one side. Mom had no problem sleeping in
the middle. Gopi took the position in his bed in the side farthest from mom. Mom asked him about this,
whether he is afraid of her. She asked him to come near, but he just moved his position only a little towards mom.
Mom took a magazine lying on the table and started reading. She was lying on her belly and moved her legs in between.
Her lungi had ridden upto her ass. She forced Gopi to face her by always asking him something while reading.
I turned towards mom and hugged her from the side. Mom told Gopi that I still behave like a child even after
getting this big. But Gopi could see that what I am doing is not that childish. My palm was touching her boob from
the side. I rested my knee just below her ass, and moved it up her ass. On the way my knee entered her lungi,
and it moved the lungi up along the way. My knee was resting on her naked ass cheeks now. Mom could very well feel that.
Gopi had that unbelievable look in his face, as how mom is so casual about all these. After reading some more time,
mom switched off the light and we all went to sleep.

We worked in shifts. Gopi had the early morning shift, and I had the day shift. He had set an alarm for waking up early.
He used to stop the alarm as soon as possible, but I also used to wake up hearing that. That day Gopi woke up,
and just as he had put on the light, I thought he got an electric shock. I acted as if in sleep and turned sideways
to have a look at mom, hiding my eyes from Gopi by putting my hand over it. It was one scene you would love to wake up to.
The lungi had bunched on her belly area, leaving her boobs and pussy completely naked. I didn't bother to look at Gopi
further, letting him enjoy the scene if he wants. Gopi entered the bathroom a little later after switching off the light.
I would have loved to see his face when he switched on the light again after he got out off the bathroom. The scene was,
a grown up son is hugging his almost naked mother in sleep, his hand touching his mom's boobs and his foot resting on
the valley of her pussy. I had kept my face down, so that he can freely enjoy the scene. Mom was still in her sleep.
I stayed in the same pose till Gopi left a little later after switching off the light.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
After Gopi left, it was just me and mom in that lodge room. It was early morning and I was having a raging hardon.
I had to somehow relieve myself. Mom had changed her position and now sleeping on her side, with her back to me.
I removed my lungi and became nude. It was still dark but I could see the silhouette of her big bulging ass.
Initially I thought of masturbating using my hand, but seeing that inviting ass, I changed my mind. I hugged mom
from back. I pushed my cock into her ass crack. My cock got wedged tightly in her ass crack. I could feel the heat
of her ass on my cock. I slowly moved my cock along the length of her crack. It was like I was gently massaging her
ass using my midriff. As I went on, I could feel the grip over my cock tightening. I believe mom had woken by now,
and she is gripping my cock using her ass cheeks. I wanted this to continue for ever, but the feeling was so hot
for me that I ejaculated in no time. My cum spread over her ass cheeks. I continued hugging her. I was tired and
soon I drifted to sleep.

I woke up to the sound of mom preparing tea in the morning. I was lying nude on the bed with my lungi nearby.
I noticed that mom hadn't bothered to cover me up. I was sleeping on my belly. I pretended to be in sleep.
I noticed through the corner of my eye that mom is taking glances at me time to time. My cock was getting hard again.
After preparing tea, mom came to wake me up. She slapped playfully on my ass, asking me to wake up. I acted as if
just coming out of sleep, and turned over. Naturally her eyes went to my throbbing cock. I could read from her face
that she definitely liked what she saw. I quickly covered my waist with the lungi, as if kind of embarrassed.
Mom got up with a naughty smile on her face.

Mom continued with her work in the kitchen, and me with my morning chores. Before taking bath, I changed to my
white muslin towel, and started oiling my hair. Seeing this, mom came to me and took the oil bottle from me.
Saying that I don't do anything properly, she started oiling my hair. After that she oiled my hands and chest.
My cock sprang to life again, forming a tent inside the towel. I didn't bother to adjust that. Mom sat on her knees
and oiled my legs. As her hands moved up, it entered the towel and touched my balls. When it entered the second time,
it went up further and brushed my cock. Mom started to stand up, and on the way up, as if to apply the oil stuck in her
hands, she pressed my ass with one hand and her other hand gripped my cock. It lasted just a second only, but she had
a good feel of my hard cock.

I quickly had my bath and got out of the bathroom wearing the wet towel. Mom checked my hair, and saying that there is
still water in my hair, she removed the towel and started drying my hair. Now I knew that mom was just making an excuse
to see my cock. I made no attempt to cover my cock. Mom was drying my hair standing infront of me. Since she is short
in height, she had to raise her hands fully. My cock was brushing against her belly and she even moved close to get a
better feel. Finally she tied the towel around my waist having a good look at my hard cock.

I had breakfast and left for work. I returned in the evening. Gopi had come back by afternoon. We all had tea.
Mom was wearing a somewhat transparent red blouse, The shape of her boobs and her hard nipples were easily visible.
Gopi was having a hard time looking at mom. He shifted his face whenever mom came infront of him. But when mom
cannot see him, he tried to get a peek too. It was obvious that mom's ripe body was having an effect on Gopi.
As it got dark, mom decided to have her quick bath. We had a rope for hanging clothes in one side of the room.
The bathroom was in the other end. Mom went near the rope and with her back to us, she removed her blouse.
She took my towel from the rope and tied it at her boobs. After that she removed her lungi. That towel hardly reached
her ass. Almost her entire ass was on display. She turned and walked towards the bathroom. Even Gopi couldn't control
himself from looking at her pussy area. As expected, mom's almost hairless pussy was fully oustside the towel.
Mom walked past us with her ass cheeks bouncing.

As mom started her bath, we heard a knock on the door. I opened the door. It was Moithu, the owner of the lodge.
He was a middle aged guy. He was a greedy man and was known to exploit the inmates of the lodge. Somehow he got the
information that I had brought my mother and came to ask about it. He was not happy that I did this without asking him.
He started demanding the rent for an extra person. I tried to convince him that we are adjusting in the space for two
persons. But he was adamant and started to raise his voice. By the time. mom finished her bath and came out of the
bathroom. Moithu was in the middle of his shouting, when he saw mom. He stood there with his mouth open, unable to utter
a word. He couldn't believe what he was seeing. Mom was in the same dress she went in, and she hadn't any choice either.
She had tied the towel just above her nipples, still it wasn't enough to cover her pussy. She too was shocked to see
Moithu in the room. It took her a little time to realize where Moithu's eyes were locked in. Her hands immediately went
to cover her pussy. Her clothes are in the other end and she will have to cross Moithu to get there. Seeing Moithu's condition,
I straight away introduced him to mom, and told her why he had come. Moithu just turned the plate upside down.
He said he thought it was some other person who had come to stay in the room, and he had no objection with mom staying
in the room. Mom was no fool not to understand the reason for his sudden change. She moved her hands from her pussy and
started tying her hair with raised hands. Moithu was getting mad, he couldn't decide where to look, his eyes wandered
all over her body. Mom thanked him for allowing her to stay in the room. She offered Moithu tea, and he gladly accepted it.
While preparing tea, mom gave him a generous view of her ass too. While having tea, Moithu asked mom whether she is
getting bored staying alone in the room during daytime. Mom said she had just come and she will get used to it.
Seeing mom dressed in this manner infront of her son and his friend, Moithu must have thought how slutty she is.
He told mom that he used to visit the lodge everyday, and from now onwards he will sometimes come to her room also
to check if she needed any help. Mom just smiled at his offer. Moithu would have loved to spend some more time in mom's
presence, but he had to leave as he got some other urgency.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
After Moithu left, mom changed to her normal night dress, that is just the lungi tied at her boobs.
Mom was busy with preparing dinner. As we slept on the floor, we arrange the beds only at bed time.
All other time, we just use a mat for sitting, taking naps etc. That night mom asked our help in preparing
some leaves for curry. We all were sitting in the mat with the leaves on a newspaper in the middle.
Mom was sitting opposite Gopi. I could see that mom had sat in such in position that Gopi can easily see
her pussy through the opening of her lungi. Everytime Gopi bend down to take the leaves, he will have a look
at her pussy too. Mom noticed this too. She constantly adjusted her position to attract his attention.
Mom even slightly scratched her pussy over the lungi once in a while.

After sometime we had dinner. We all ate sitting in the floor. Mom used to sit on a small wooden plank,
with her legs slightly stretched, Though her front is covered, her entire thighs upto her pussy was visible.
After dinner we used to dry our hands and mouth using one end of the lungi. But mom's lungi reached only till her
mid thigh, she generously raised her lungi while doing this, and we were always treated with a view of her
pussy or ass, based on which side of her body we were present.

It was time for sleep. Gopi and me arranged our beds under the fan. Mom too finished her work and joined in.
Mom noticed that Gopi is still wearing his shirt. She had already told him the last day to wear minimum clothes
while sleeping. She asked him to remove the shirt. Gopi was too shy to do that. But mom was stern and Gopi
finally removed his shirt. He had a small and lean body. He hadn't developed any muscles. Mom looking at her
body commented that you still look like a child even at this age. Gopi was kind of embarrassed hearing this.
Suddenly mom noticed the linings of underwear inside Gopi's lungi. Mom was not at all happy.

Mom : (in an angry tone to Gopi) Are you wearing underwear inside the lungi?

Gopi was visibly tensed. He didn't utter a word.

Mom : I am asking you. Are you dumb? I told you yesterday not to do that.

All Gopi could do was to nod in agreement.

Mom : Then remove that now itself. I do not like children who doesn't obey me.

Gopi had no other option. He was too ashamed to remove his underwear in front of mom, He started moving towards
the bathroom. Mom didn't like this at all.

Mom : Where are you going? Why can't you do that in front of me? I am just like your mother.

Gopi stood there like a statue. He could neither move to bathroom, nor remove his underwear because of shyness.

Mom appeared to have lost all her patience. She stood up from bed and moved to Gopi. She got hold of his lungi
and threw it away. In one swift motion she pulled his underwear down and forced that out of his legs. Gopi was in
the verge of tears. He immediately covered his cock with his hands. Mom's anger hadn't cooled down yet. She
dragged Gopi to bedside. She sat on the bed. She gave a tight slap on Gopi's ass. Mom's lungi had loosened and
started to come down because of all these actions. Her nipples were already out of the lungi.

Mom : (still not satisfied) What ae you hiding there? Remove your hands.

Gopi couldn't move an inch. Mom gave another slap on his ass, this time harder than the first one. She forcefully
removed his hands from his cock, and placed it to the sides. Mom's boobs were completely out of the lungi now.
Mom anger suddenly gave way to laughter at the sight she saw.

Mom : Oh My!!! Is this the thing you were trying to hide? It looks like a new born baby's cock. How are you
going to get married with this cock? The girl will run away from you when she see your cock.

This was too much for Gopi. On one side, he was too ashamed to expose his cock to mom. On the other side,
mom was humiliating him for his small cock. Gopi couldn't control himself. He broke into tears.

Now mom was never expecting this. She never thought a grown up guy like Gopi will cry over such silly things.
She just wanted to make fun of Gopi. Mom felt very sorry for Gopi. She got up from bed. Her lungi fell to the
floor, making her in the same state as Gopi, completely naked. Mom didn't bother to cover up. She hugged Gopi,
and held him close to her body.

Mom : Oh my son, please don't cry. I never knew you were such an innocent boy. I was just joking.

Mom hugged Gopi and kissed on his forehead. Both mom and Gopi were of the same height, but of completely
different body build. Mom's wide hips, bulging ass, fleshy thighs, and big boobs, all made her look at least
twice as heavy as Gopi. Her boobs pressed hard against Gopi's chest. Her pussy was directly in contact with
his cock. But I was not sure whether she felt anything there. Mom's one hand rested on his back, and the
other hand on his ass cheeks. Mom kissed him again and again on his forehead and cheeks. Finally mom
separated her body from Gopi.

Mom : You don't have to be shy infront of me. I am just like your mother. From now on, you just call me mom.
I don't like you calling me aunt and all that. I have seen my son naked many times. He is not shy infront of me.
Why I am telling all that, you just look at me now? I am all naked before you. I have no problem with that.
You should also feel the same.

Mom's words had a good effect on Gopi. He had stopped crying. He was feeling very relieved. But now there
was another problem for Gopi. The presence of a naked mature woman, and that too a voluptuous one like mom,
was having its effects too. Gopi's tiny cock had started to grow big. Gopi noticed with horror that mom's
eyes are now fixed on his growing cock. Naturally his hands went to hide his cock, but one look from mom and
he immediately withdrew his hands. Mom had a naughty smile on her face.

Mom : Now I can see that my son Gopi is not really a baby. I am very happy to know that.

Mom took his cock in her hand and playfully gave it a squeeze. Seeing all this, my cock was rock hard, and
I was pressing my cock between my legs. Mom turned to me and said with a smile.

Mom : Today I am going to sleep with my son Gopi. You sleep alone in your bed.

Mom switched off the light. Suddenly there was pitch darkness. After sometime I could hear repeated sounds of
kissing. I knew it was mom kissing Gopi, but couldn't make out where she was kissing. My hands were on my cock,
the moment light was switched off. A little later, I could hear the feeble sound of mom.

Mom : You are my little baby. Do my baby want to drink mother's milk?

I didn't hear any reply. But soon I heard some low moans coming out from mom. I could only imaging what was
happening. But that itself was enough for me to reach one of the best orgasms of my life.

Disclaimer

Like Reply
After that night, Gopi became very comfortable with mom. He still wore shirt during daytime, but no underwear.
While sleeping, he just wore his lungi. Mom used to hug and kiss him every now and then. She would press her boobs
on his chest while doing so. Gopi also seemed to enjoy her hugs very much.

Mom became famous in the lodge in no time. The lodge was two storeyed and our room was in the top floor.
Mom sometimes would come out of the room and stand in the verandah watching the scenes outside. She also used to
sit in the stairs to the terrace. Her thin blouses were almost transparent and highlighted the shapes of her boobs well.
Her nipples poked out of her blouse in addition to the cleavage that was always on display. As you know, she always
tied her lungi well below the navel. This was her normal dress, but it was not so normal to the inmates of the lodge.

There was a stationary shop just by the side of the lodge. We used to purchase many things from that shop.
Mom used to go to the shop in her home dress. Since it was so near, she won't even bother to put on a towel over
her blouse. The shop owner used to give her good discounts. He would look forward to her coming to shop everyday.
Sometimes I also accompany her to the shop. I have seen him asking her about not coming to the shop last day etc.
Mom used to give him a good show by bending long enough while selecting vegetables etc. She used to keep money
by making a pocket like fold at the top of her lungi. His eyes roam around her belly button when she takes money
out of her lungi, and also when she puts the change back in. When mom walks a few steps, her lungi gets inside her
ass crack, clearly outlining the shape of her ass. When she returns from the shop, her both hands will be occupied.
She cannot even pull back the lungi from her ass crack and all eyes glued to the rhythmic movement of her ass globes.

Mom continued her usual habits here in the lodge too. Everyday after bath, she used to hang the clothes for drying
in the terrace. While going there, she just wore a wet lungi tied at her boobs. The wet cloth glued to her body
showing her every curve. She will put all the washed clothes on her both shoulders. She will tie a white muslin towel
over her hair. One day I was home and just as she left for the terrace with the clothes, I saw two guys crossing our
door and moving towards the stairs. I got suspicious and decided to follow them. As I reached the turn near the stairs,
I saw them arranging the pieces on a board game. They had placed the board on the middle of the stairs, I hid behind
the wall and watched their actions. After arranging the pieces, they went up towards the terrace. The door to the
terrace was closed, but there was a gap enough for them to peep through. They were two old guys staying in the lodge.
They were present in the lodge during daytime also, so I guessed these things happen on a daily basis. They were
peeping intently through the gap. I went up the stairs and they saw me only when I reached the door. They were
shocked to see me there. I smiled at them and started to watch what was going on there. Mom was hanging the clothes
one by one. Seeing my reaction, they got confidence and resumed what they were doing. After finishing the clothes,
mom removed the lungi she was wearing and hang that also for drying. Now she is standing all nude with just a towel
on her hair. She can be seen from a few buildings nearby if someone bothered to look. I am sure she will be having
some regular admirers there too in addition to the two with me now. Mom loved to remain in that nude state as long as
possible. She roamed around the terrace as if to ensure that the clothes are properly clipped. After that mom removed
the towel and started drying her hair in a bend down position. She made sure that she was presenting a nice view of
her ass towards the door. It was clear that mom was intentionally giving a show. Finally she tied the towel at her boobs.
The guys swiftly moved towards the stairs and started their game sitting on either side of the board. They were blocking
the way down the steps. I too ran down the stairs jumping the board and hid behind the wall to watch the remaining scenes.
The stair was not visible from the veranda and had some privacy. A little later, the door opened and mom appeared.
Her towel was so short that her entire pussy and ass was visible outside even when it was tied low on her boobs.
Mom went down the steps and reached where they were sitting. They turned to look at mom and exchanged smiles. Now their
face is too close to mom's pussy and she is not making any effort to cover her womanhood. They had no intention to give
her way, and she too appeared in no hurry. After watching the game for a while, mom decided to sit on the step above them.
Since there was no space to put her feet infront of her pussy, she had placed them towards the sides of her thighs.
Her pussy was open for their viewing pleasure in all its glory, along with the bottom of her ass and her fleshy thighs.
She had started some conversation with them. They could hardly concentrate on the game or her talk. In between the game,
some pieces were getting removed. From the way she was sitting, there was a small gap formed between her ass cheeks,
very close to her ass hole. Both the guys were putting the removed button shaped pieces in that gap. While putting the
pieces, they will try to brush the bottom of her pussy and sometimes her ass hole. Mom was acting as if everything is
normal, but still I can see a change in her face whenever their fingers touch her pussy. This continued till the game is
over. Mom finally stood up. Her towel had become loose by then. She just opened the towel fully and retied it giving them
a close up view of her boobs too. She started her way down the stairs presenting the guys an unobstructed view of her
bouncing ass globes. I ran back to our room before she could find me, though it wouldn't have made any difference to her
even if she saw me there.

Disclaimer

Like Reply