Fantasy Sex stories of indian Actresses
reserved
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
reserved
[+] 2 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply
1. Malaika arora seduce and fuck her son’s friend

[Image: malaika.jpg]

Arhaan khan has been my best friend all though high school and we've become practically inseparable over time. Yeah you are right he is the son of Arbaaz khan and Malaika arora. We share lots of interests, which mostly include playing video games, and because he has the best system I'd usually find myself spending my evenings after school over at his place.

Sometimes it feels like I'm always there, but his Mom doesn't seem to mind. Arhaan is in his own world of video games and Dungeons & Dragons and seems oblivious to everything else, but I sense something isn't right at home. His mom and dad divorced two years ago and everybody knows that his father was carrying on an affair with a foreign woman and his mother also dating Arjun Kapoor who much younger than her. Still I never understood how he could leave a woman as attractive as Malaika.

[Image: malaika-jpg-710x400xt.jpg]

I don't know exactly how old Mrs. Malaika is, but she's a lot older than me, obviously. Her first name is Malaika, though I always call her as mam. I just turn 18, so I'm guessing that makes her about 40 years old or maybe a little more. Then I googled it and got to know that she is 46 years old. But for a 46 years old woman, she’s an incredibly alluring and beautiful woman and I am absolutely crazy about her. Yes, I want to fuck her and kiss her all over, but I'm just a virgin schoolboy and wouldn't even be sure I'd know what to do with her, if I'm honest.

Malaika was not very tall, probably 5'3". She had straight, black hair, light brown eyes and tanned skin but I think it's her pretty face that makes me adore her so much. She has lovely eyes and a sexy smile, though of course it's her tits and ass that drive me crazy. She dresses well and often wears alluring outfits which draw me in. And then the meals she makes which are so much better than the ones I get at home. I wish I lived at their place.

Malaika is a fitness freak and she spends most of her time in her home gym. Whenever I’m spying on her Instagram page I can see that Fans are praising her for seeing the pose and her style in the photo, someone is praising her fitness, while some are reacting to Malaika’s pictures through fire and heart emoji. Celebrities are also commenting on these pictures of the actress.  I’m sure that after seeing these pictures of Malaika, you will not be able to stop yourself from masturbating.

[Image: 1470842891-1186.jpg]

They had a beautiful home. I enjoyed spending time at their house. They had a 4,000 sq. ft. home, with a built in home theatre and a game room with a pool table, ping pong table and a couple of retro arcade games. Arhaan and I spend a lot of time in these rooms, or outside, by his pool. The pool area was great. There was a huge privacy wall, so none of the neighbors could see back there. There was also an outdoor hot tub and cabana. Malaika was cool and she would let Arhaan have friends over for pool parties all the time.

One day, Arhaan and I were hanging out by the pool with our other friends. I wasn't seeing anyone at the time. We were talking and listening to music when Malaika came out to join us. She said hi to everyone, and proceeded to take off her robe to sit one a lounge chair on the opposite side of the pool from where we were. My eyes almost popped out of my head when she took off her robe. This was the first time I had seen her in a bikini. She looked amazing.

After Malaika sat in the lounge chair, she reached over to a small table, next to her and grabbed a bottle of sun screen. I watched her spread the white, creamy lotion on her shoulders, arms, chest, stomach and legs. It was a good thing I had sun glasses on. I continued my conversation with my friends, but my eyes never left Malaika. Once she was done spreading the lotion over her body, she sat back in her chair, put on her sunglasses and laid back to soak up the sun's rays.

About an hour later, Arhaan left the pool, to get ready to go meet his football coach. He walked over to his mom, said a few things to her and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Malaika sat up and asked us if we wanted some lunch. Everybody said yes and they got up to go in the house to change out of their bathing suits.
I decided to stay in the pool for a while longer. After everyone left, Malaika got up from her lounge chair and looked over at me.

"How's the pool Sanjay?"

"It's great Mam." I replied, staring at her behind my sunglasses.

"Good. I need to cool off a bit. The sun is hot today."

Malaika walked over to the diving board and plunged into the pool, head first. When she emerged from the water, she swam over to the shallow end, where I was standing.

"Have you talked to your mom?" She asked when she approached me.

She stood up, looking at me and waited for my reply. My eyes just moved down to her breasts. The water was glistening off her smooth, tanned skin.

"Not since yesterday morning." I replied, forcing myself to look up at Malaika’s face. I noticed a slight smile.

I felt my face get very warm. I wasn't sure if I was blushing or it was the sun making me get hot. I hoped she didn't notice me looking at her chest.

"Well, I spoke to your mom this morning, before coming out to the pool. She told me she needed to stay away on her business trip for a couple of extra weeks, so it looks like you will be spending some extra time here. She said she would call you tonight with the details."

"Ok." I said. Still feeling embarrassed at the idea that Malaika may have caught me looking at her breasts.

"You are not very talkative today Sanjay. You feeling OK?" She asked as she splashed some water in my face. I started laughing and splashed water back at her. Malaika was always cool with us kids. She was 46 years old, but she acted like she was 20 sometimes. She was very playful and very full of energy

"I'll race you to deep end and back. Loser has to take a cold shower in the outdoor shower by the cabana."

Then she splashed me again in the face and took off, swimming toward the deep end of the pool.

I tossed my sunglasses over my head and swam as fast as I could after her. The outdoor shower had no hot water and it was always cold. I hated cold showers. Malaika and I reached the deep end at the same time, and raced back toward the shallow end. I was captain of the varsity swim team at school. Even though Malaika had a big lead to start, I easily caught and passed her, beating her by several strokes to the end of the race. I got out of the pool and stood at the edge, with my arms crossed, looking down at her. She reached the end and looked up at me, breathing hard.

[Image: 61-613037-more-malaika-arora-bikini-photoshoot.jpg]

"What took you so long?" I asked, teasing her.

"Funny guy." She said sarcastically. "Help me out of the pool." She demanded, extending her left arm up at me.

I bent over to help pull her up, but instead, she grabbed my arm and pulled me in. I dove right over her. When I came up, she was wading through the water, toward the ladder to climb out. I chased after her and reached the ladder as she stepped up on the last rung. I looked up at her and saw her bikini bottom wedged in between the crack of her round ass. I could see the tan lines where her skin went from bronze colored to almost milky white. I also saw something else I didn't expect. I saw a slight patch of dark, pubic hair sticking out of the left side of her inner thigh.

"That's what you get for not letting me win!" She exclaimed as she laughed, running over to the shower by the cabana, while pulling her wedgie out of her ass.

I climbed up the ladder and ran after her. She turned on the shower and put her hand under the running water.

"Fuck!" She squealed. "This water is cold!"

I put my hand under the water to feel how cold it was. She was right. It was really cold.

"Karma is a bitch mam." I said as I grabbed her and pushed her under the water.

She squirmed and tried to pull away, but I held her tight. It felt nice holding her body

Against mine as she squirmed and pressed up against me. At one point, I wound up behind her with my arms wrapped around her waist and my crotch pressed up against her ass. Oddly enough, Malaika didn't struggle to get free as much when I was pressed up against her. It actually felt like she was pressing her hips into my crotch. My heart beat sped up and I felt my manhood swell up a bit. I pulled away from her because I didn't want her to feel me get hard.

"We made a bet and you lost. Get in the shower Mam, before I lose all respect for you." I joked with a chuckle.

"Fine, but I will pay you back for this."

"Yea, yea. You are the one who bet me and lost."

Malaika gave me a puppy dog frown and walked under the shower head. Her whole body quivered and she squealed as the cold water hit her skin. I just stared at her and admired her body. Her nipples started to protrude from her bikini top and I could see Goosebumps pop up all over her skin.

"Don't just stand there staring boy, go grab me a towel!" She exclaimed in a high pitched voice.

I laughed and walked into the cabana and grabbed a towel.

"Here you go Mam."

She jumped out from under the shower head, grabbed the towel, and wrapped herself in it. She was shivering where she stood.

"Oh my God, this towel is so warm." She said, a look of ecstasy on her face.

I walked over to the shower and turned the water off. Then I went into the cabana and grabbed 2 more towels. I walked behind Malaika and put a second towel around her shoulders.

"I already have a towel around my shoulders dumbass." She said defiantly, obviously annoyed that I made her pay the consequences of losing our bet. "Wrap that towel around my waist."

I stood in front of her, reached around her waist, grabbed the towel from around her and brought the 2 ends of the towel to her belly button. I tighten the towel around her and slipped one end in behind the other, my hand pressed between the towel and her lower abdomen. An image of me unwrapping the towel and taking of her bikini bottom popped into my head and I felt my manhood swell again. A let go of her towel and quickly wrapped the other towel I grabbed around my waist. I noticed another smile on Malaika’s face.

"I'm going inside to take a shower. Arhaan and other friends should be back soon with lunch."

Her voice snapped me out of my fantasy world and I walked into the house behind her. She walked toward her bedroom and I walked toward the guest room bathroom.

[Image: Malaikaarora.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply
second part will be update soon
[Image: 5cdd5d2a49fbbf3a5c09e2c54e3f1225.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes sanjaysara's post
Like Reply
Brother plz continue
Like Reply
in this quarantine this story is relaxing
Like Reply
Malaika seduce and fuck her son's friend

part 2 

[Image: f1de87b25d7f2fd9269b409e42d87c76.jpg]

After my shower, I walked out toward the kitchen and saw Arhaan and others eating their sandwiches. I grabbed a sandwich and a drink and we started. We were just about finished when Malaika walked out, wrapped in a long, white, cotton robe.

"Dam mom, it's like 90 degrees outside and you are all bundled up. You feeling ok?"

Malaika looked at me and we gave each other a slight grin. I hadn't told Arhaan about the little game Malaika and I had just played.

"I'm fine Arhaan. I have a chill. The AC is on high and its cold in the house."

"Whatever you say mom. Sanjay, you wanna go catch a movie with us?"

"Nah man, you guys go. I'm gonna stay in tonight."

"What the hell is wrong with you? Vanessa and her boyfriend are gonna meet us. Then we are going to hang out a Jimmy's house."

Jimmy was another close friend of ours. Normally, I would have said yes, but I wanted to spend more time with Malaika. I had the urge to be around her, any chance that I got and I had a cool vibe with her that day.

"I'm not in the mood. I'm not feeling so hot right now. I'm going to take a nap and if I feel better later, I'll catch up with you guys."

"Alright bro. Feel better."

Arhaan and others got up from the table. Arhaan kissed Malaika on the cheek and they left.

Malaika walked over to me, bent over and placed her hand on my forehead.

"You don't have a fever. You feeling ok?"

I looked straight ahead as she placed her hand on my forehead, and Malaika 's chest was at my eye level. When she bent over, the top of her robe dropped down. She didn't tighten the sash around her belt very tight and it hung loosely from her body. I could see her breasts drooping down on the inside of her robe and I noticed she didn't have a top on. Malaika caught me staring, but she didn't move. She smiled at me.

"Do you need me to take care of you Sanjay?" She asked.

I finally looked up at her and saw a funny look in her eye.

"Yea, I think I may need to be taken care of."

"Hmm. Well, we need to figure out what is wrong with you so we can figure out the best course of treatment for you."

Malaika stood up, took my hand and pulled me up. I stood up and looked at her. She still had that funny look on her face, a look I had never seen before.

"Follow me." She said as she held my hand while we walked down the hallway into her bedroom.

I couldn't remember the last time I had been in her bedroom. I was probably 10 years old. I used to hide in there all the time when Arhaan and me played hide and seek.

"Sit on the bed. I need to go get my first aid kit."

I did as she said and watched her walk into her bathroom. Moments later, she came out with a small case. I noticed the sash on her robe seemed to hang more loosely than it did when she walked into the bathroom.

"Lay down Sanjay."

I did as she asked. Then she opened up her case and pulled out a thermometer. She sat on the bed next to me, facing me. She bent her left knee, placed it on the bed toward me and kept her right leg on the floor. Her robe opened quite a bit and when she sat down. All I could see was tanned skin as she exposed her inner thighs to me, but not high enough for me to see that special place between her legs.

"Open your mouth for me." She said in a soft voice.

I did as she asked and she leaned forward and placed the thermometer in my mouth, under my tongue. I was feeling warm and I started to sweat a bit. My heart was beating fast again. My eyes were glued to her lower body. Malaika placed her hand on my forehead again.

"Oh my Sweet, are you hot? You are starting to perspire a bit."

I looked up at her and nodded.

"I think you should take off your shirt. Sit up."

Malaika shifted her body and she slid her knee closer to me to balance herself before she stood up. When she shifted her knee, I saw what looked like a dark patch hair between her legs. Had I just seen what I thought I saw? Is Malaika completely naked under her robe? My heart was pounding now. What is happening? I asked myself.

I sat up and Malaika grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head. Then she pushed me back down, indicating that she wanted me to lay down again. I laid back down and Malaika sat back down next to me, in a similar position to where she was moments ago. My head shift south again. The more Malaika moved around, stood up and sat down, the more the sash on her robe loosed. She either didn't notice or she didn't care. When I looked down toward her inner thighs again, I had a perfect view of what she had between her legs. I could see a large, dark patch of pubic hair. I started getting aroused and I felt my penis grow under my shorts. I had nothing to cover myself up with, but I decided not to even try. Malaika placed her hand on my chest as she leaned over to pull the thermometer out of my head. The top part of her robe opened up when she leaned into me and her left breast was almost completely exposed. Her nipple was still covered, but barely.

"Sanjay, your heart is pounding." She said as her left hand rested on my chest. "Your face is flush too. Are you nervous?"

I shook my head side to side. My penis continued to swell in my shorts and a noticeable tent appeared below my waste. My eyes kept shifting between Malaika’s exposed crotch and her protruding breast.

"I'm going to get you a cold wash cloth. You’re starting to feel very warm and your beginning to sweat."

Malaika stood up and turned to walk toward the bedroom, but stopped when she noticed the tent in my shorts. She turned and looked back at me, a big smirk on your face.

"I see what's happening here. Now that we know what the problem is, I think we can start your treatment. Do you want me to treat your ailment?" She asked, looking at my crotch.

I just nodded my head. I felt like a shy, little kid, afraid to talk to a stranger. Malaika felt like a stranger. I had never seen this side of her, nor did I ever imagine I would see this side of her. She was acting very differently and I loved it. My cock was throbbing inside my shorts. I wanted to ravish my best friend's mother, but I restrained myself and waited to see what she had in mind for me.

"Ok Sweety. I have the perfect cure for your 'ailment'. The first thing we need to do is to cool you down. We need to take off these shorts. I sense a lot of heat being generated down here."

She bent over and grabbed the sides of my shorts. When she bent over, her left breast popped out of the side of her robe and was completely exposed. Her left nipple was fully erect and stood about a half inch. My cock ached to be exposed and within seconds, Malaika pulled off my shorts and boxer briefs. My manhood saluted Malaika after she pulled my shorts and underwear off.

[Image: bhdhndf-17.jpg]

"Oh my Sanjay. You sure have grown." She said in a sultry voice, eyeing my meat.

The sash of her robe had come undone when she worked my clothing off and her robe hung open in front of her. She didn't even try to cover herself up and proceeded to flash her hairy pussy at me. She had long pubic hair and her muff was shaped like a large triangle. My cock was so hard at this point. The tip of my penis was so engorged and swollen, causing it to turn purple.

Malaika sat on the bed again, in the same position she had the last 2 times and looked at me. She placed her left hand back on my chest and her right hand on my left cheek.

"Are you ready for your treatment?" She asked as her left hand moved down my chest, toward my stomach.

"I am more than ready." I said, finally able to speak.

Malaika’s hand kept moving south. I started getting Goosebumps. I felt Jessica's hand reach my pubic hair. She spread her fingers and ran them fingers through my pubes, sending what felt like electricity throughout my body. Her hand continued to move south, but she bypassed my hardness and went for my balls. I spread my legs and she cupped my testicles in her hand. She massaged them very gently and the electricity I felt earlier intensified. I raised my right hand and cupped her left breast. Malaika let out a little gasp when I touched her breast. Her nipple had softened from when I first saw it, but it hardened quickly when I touched her. I massaged her breast and pinched her nipple, ever so slightly. When I did this, Malaika’s left hand stopped massaging my balls and moved toward my shaft. I felt her wrap her warm fingers around my girth. She started rubbing me slowly, stroking my stick. My body shuddered to her touch. Malaika’s eyes were focused on my face. She never looked back at my cock.

I started thrusting my hips up and down ever so slightly while she stroked the length of my penis. I sat up a bit, grabbed both sides of her robe with both my hands, and opened it. I pulled her robe back so that it dropped off her shoulders and down her back. Malaika sat in front of me with both her breasts fully exposed. They were gorgeous. They drooped a bit but her nipples were extremely perky. Her tan lines were totally exposed and made her look sexy. Her breasts were milky white and soft. I massaged both of them with my hands. Malaika arched her back and pushed her chest forward as I caressed her tits. Her grip tightened around my shaft and she began stroking me faster. It didn't take long before I announced I was about to cum.

As soon as I said this, she pinched the tip of my cock with her thumb and index finger and squeezed hard. I felt a pressure build up inside of my cock, but I couldn't release it. Malaika stood up and her robe dropped on top of the bed. She spun around, bent over and released her grip. As soon as she let go, she wrapped her lips around my purple helmet and began stroking me again with her right hand. I erupted within moments and I felt spasm after spasm shoot from my balls and up through my shaft. I could feel rope after rope of cum shoot from the tip of my cock into Malaika’s mouth. While Malaika worked my cock with her lips and her hand, I slipped my hand in between her legs, up toward her pussy. I ran my fingers through her soaking wet pubic hair until I felt her smooth slit.

Malaika swallowed my cock when I touched her pussy and her thighs closed around my hand. I tried to slide a finger inside her but she squeezed her thighs tighter. My body convulsed as she bobbed her head up and down on my shaft. The tip of my cock was very sensitive after cumming in her mouth. I begged her to stop. She did as I asked, and she started kissing and licking my balls. I pulled my left hand out from between her legs and put it on her ass. I put my right hand on her ass too and spread her ass cheeks.

"I think it's time to give you phase 2 of your treatment." Malaika said as she took her lips off my cock.

[Image: bhdhndf-16.jpg]

She stood up and climbed up onto the bed. She swung her left leg over me and straddled my chest. Then she looked down at me for a moment, before speaking. I looked up at her, enjoying the view of her breasts.

"I'm going to give you something to eat. It will help make you and I feel good."

She shifted her body closer to my face until her crotch was hovering above my face. I looked up at the pubic hair hanging from her pussy. It was drenched and glistening in her juices. I put both my hands on her ass and she lowered herself onto my face. Her wet pubes drenched my face and nose and I slipped my tongue into her hairy muffin. I felt my tongue slide over a small, hard nub that made Malaika moan. I knew I found her clit. I started sucking and licking her nub and within moments, she was grinding her hips over my face. I felt my chin and neck get very wet as her pussy produced excessive amounts of fluid. I licked and sucked her faster and harder, which made Malaika squirm and grind my face with more intensity. I took my hands off her ass and grabbed both her breasts. She arched back and placed her right hand on my right thigh, while her left hand grabbed my head and pulled it up, deeper into her pussy.

I had to hold my breath because I couldn't breathe and then, out of nowhere, Malaika let out a loud, orgasmic scream and announced she was cumming. I felt fluid drench my face, neck and chest, as streams of her warm cum soaked me. I started tapping her hips and trying to push her off my face, because I felt like I was going to suffocate in her pussy. I couldn't hold my breathe any more. Malaika fell back and laid down on top of me. Her head was on top of my cock and her legs were on either side of my face. I propped my head up a bit and spread her pussy lips with my hands, finally getting an opportunity to see her pink slit. This made my cock swell up again. Malaika 's body was still trembling a bit after her orgasm. She lifted her head when she felt my penis harden against the back of her head.

"I guess you are ready for phase 3 of your treatment." She said softly. "It's time to make you sweat again."

Malaika got off of me and told me to stand up. I did as she asked. She repositioned herself and laid down on the bed, in front of me. She told me to stand in front of her, close to the bed. I moved to where she told me to go. She lifted up her legs and propped her feet up against my shoulders.

"I want you to put that big cock of yours inside me." She commanded.

She didn't have to ask me twice. She opened her legs for me and I took hold of my shaft. I slipped the tip of my penis into her bush. She spread her pussy lips with her hands, and exposed her slit. I rubbed the tip of my cock over her clit a few times and her body convulsed. Her clit was still sensitive from the oral pleasure I had given her. I did this a few more times until she begged me to put my manhood inside her. I couldn't resist her anymore and I pushed the tip of my cock inside her warm, wet hole. I pressed my thighs into her and the entire length of my shaft slid right in. Her pussy was so wet, yet tight. It felt amazing. I went balls deep into her and just stayed inside her, without pumping. I could feel her pussy muscles tighten around my thickness, pulsing ever so slightly. Malaika lowered her legs and wrapped them around me. She pushed me into her and gyrated her hips. I let her do this for a little bit before I pushed back against her legs so that I could start pumping her.

"Oh My God!" She cried out in pleasure. "Fuck me Sanjay." I need you to fuck me hard and fast!"

I did as she commanded and I started pumping her hard. My balls slapped her ass as my hips slammed into her inner thighs. She propped her legs up onto my arms and I supported her thighs with my hands. I pounded her for several minutes as she moaned and screamed in ecstasy.

"Don't stop Sanjay! I'm going to cum!" She cried out.

I felt hot, wet fluid come stream out of Malaika’s pussy. It ran down my balls and thighs, to my feet. I was completely soaked. Seeing her cum like that took me over the edge and I felt myself reach climax. I pulled out of Malaika, grabbed her legs and spun her over, so that she was laying down on her stomach. I spread her ass and slipped the tip of my cock onto her asshole.

[Image: xxx-malaika-arora-khan-nude-hd-photos-na...mages4.jpg]

"What are you doing Sanjay?" She asked, still trying to catch her breath from her powerful orgasm.

I pressed the tip of my cock into her asshole, without penetrating her and I jerked myself off until I came. I filled her asshole with my hot cum and just as my orgasm subsided, I inserted myself back into her pussy and pumped her until I started going soft. I spread my cum around Malaika’s asshole with my left thumb while I fucked her and she squealed. She loved the sensation she felt as I massaged her well lubricated asshole.

Malaika’s pussy muscles pushed my cock out of her after I went soft. I laid down on the bed, next to her. She rolled over to face me and we kissed for the first time. She slipped her tongue into my mouth and we made out for several minutes.

"I need to call your mother and ask her if you can spend the entire summer with us." She whispered.

I laughed and kissed her some more. This was definitely going to be a summer I would never forget. Things were just getting started and there was a lot more to come.
Like Reply
Plz continue
Like Reply
2. Anushka with her young fan

part 1

[Image: a4e5183b9d759a2e07a8df5220906306.jpg]

November 7, 2019

I was celebrating my 21'st birthday tonight in a very private way in my apartment. Technically, it wasn't even my birthday party. It was really for someone else's birthday that happened to be on the very same day.

The first time I found out about this was back on my 20'th birthday, which broke the ice with the other birthday person in question. A person who was 37 years old a year ago, was famous, a woman, and one of the most iconic figures on Kollywood and Tollywood cinema industry.

I already knew Anushka shetty before then, since I'd gotten to do some intern work on the ‘Bahubali' set as they filmed their sequal. But we didn't actually start talking to each other until we found out we shared the same birthday. Although she got the actual birthday party on set - which took on extra significance in the shootings last days - she made sure to include me too.

It was my first real interactions with most of these stars, and with Anushka as well. Somehow, the interactions kept coming with her over those last weeks. When it was time to close the set for good - and for me to be assigned to another one - Anushka made sure we even kept in touch after that.

Then came the phone calls and e-mail exchanges. Then came the actual meetings. Then came actually watching some of her movies in theaters. Then came me actually seeing the final one in a cast party she threw.

Then came how I noticed her boyfriend Prabhas wasn't around in these parties. I assumed since he had his own movies and career, his schedule kept him away. She explained that it was part of it, and that the other part was more by choice.

Then came the stuff she said about her love life stuff that was probably more appropriate to say to a shrink or a girlfriend. Then came her lament about the end of an era, both professionally and personally, right as she was about to turn 37. Then came the deflective jokes about her turning 37 and me turning 21 on the same day.

Followed by a really off color joke about how I'd be legal to fuck on that big day.

I chose to believe emotions, personal problems and perhaps a little alcohol made her say that. I certainly didn't expect her to bring it up the next time we talked, except to apologize for it. Yet she didn't apologize.

And before long, I didn't want her to.

She was entering the next big phase of her life and career, whether she'd enter it alone or not. I was still trying to figure out where to go next in my life, and whether I could really do something other than part-time work in the industry.

We were both headed towards massive challenges in milestone years. So maybe starting it off on a...physical note would bode well. She told me not to pretend I hadn't thought about it, even when I was next to her and she was...leaning and standing a certain way.

By now, I knew I couldn't lie to her.

Eventually, we worked out a little game plan. Anushka would go out on November 7 with friends for a 37'th birthday party, and I'd be one of them. She'd incorporate a little 21'st birthday celebration for me, and after that, I'd say I'd have to be on my way. I'd return to my apartment, which would be vacated on that night, and she'd eventually show up as well.

By then, I'd have a little dessert and side dinner made for us, so that we could have a more intimate birthday meal. Then it would get intimate in other ways. However, we both agreed we should actually set the mood first.

It did make a big difference, really. Although there was more than enough room to admire Anushka when I got to her party, I couldn't really do it intimately and knowingly in front of others. No...I wanted to save much of my admiration for her in that black dress and obviously ample cleavage for when we were alone. As hard as it and other things were.

I kept our shared looks and stolen glances to a minimum at that party, just wanting to have regular, light hearted fun before the more steamy fun arrived. We both limited our alcohol, we both didn't eat too much, and we made sure to talk with other people more than each other.

There was no need to give each other presents there, since the real gift giving was coming later. But it would be suspicious if we didn't exchange something clean in public. This was keeping in mind how I couldn't afford to be as extravagant as her other friends - and the wrong gift could send the wrong message in a context only we were familiar with.

I was good at picking out funny cards, so that was an easy part of the gift. Fortunately, it wasn't hard to find ones tailored to a 37'th birthday. That helped ease how comparatively less fancy my gift was to the others, I assumed/hoped.

To her credit, Anushka had her own talent in picking a funny card - although there were likely no shortage of them for a 21'st birthday too. Yet the card was bigger than the actual present - a much smaller card. A card with a phone number.

A personal one for S.S. Rajamouli, according to Anushka.

Although they weren't working together anymore, Anushka still had enough pull to plug me to him. So whenever I was ready, I could call him and arrange a meeting with him, and he would try to find me some kind of work for him - perhaps on his next project or for day-to-day stuff. We would work it out when we met, according to her.

She insisted she should have given this to me a while ago, and that she wasn't just waiting until now because of what today was. I was the only one who fully understood what she really meant.

I was overwhelmed enough that I probably should have taken my leave, if only so I didn't kiss her. At the least, it could have been the perfect excuse to go and get ready for her visit. But I just hugged her and made it as warm and genuine as possible - which almost balanced out the side effects from having her tits pressed right into my chest.
Like Reply
part 2 

[Image: 18055885-279117192514032-5484650073623462995-o.jpg]

Somehow, I kept my glances and feelings on lockdown for the next 10 minutes, when I announced I had to go. I had the excuse that I should go home early and prepare to call Mr. Rajamouli, which was handy. So I said goodbye to everyone and exchanged normal looking birthday wishes with Anushka, saying I'd see her soon.

I only exhaled and let the rest of my emotions out when I was safe in my car. Between the feelings of gratitude, regular excitement and horny excitement, it was quite a batch to sort through. It took me the whole drive back home, and nearly the entire time preparing our meal, before I was somewhat settled.

And on cue, the Arabian horse reappeared at my door about five minutes later.

Now that we were alone and the moment was at hand, the awkwardness really settled in - especially after our last encounter. At that point, I was truly convinced that eating first was the right call, since it bought us both more time.

It took until we were halfway through for that time to run out.

"I meant it, you know," Anushka started. "I didn't give you his number just for the sake of a birthday present. Or because of..." she circled her hand around, supposedly to symbolize what was coming.

"I know," I assured.

"I just wanted to get this right. Make sure everything will be okay. Even if..." she didn't really have to finish that particular sentence. "I know you're good enough to be okay. No matter what happens later on. I really should be too. But getting you on your way, feeling like I did something right, having something solid to hold onto..."

"This is all about starting this year off right, right? This milestone year for both of us?" I reminded. "Even if...nothing else happens, I think you did that already. At least for me. I don't know if what I can do can do the same for you...not that I won't try like hell!"

"I know you will. I trust you. You at least I can trust," Anushka shared. "No matter how old I am, what I do from here on in, who I'm with...at this moment, I made an impact on someone good and young and hot who worships me...for soul and body..."

[Image: Anushka-Shetty-Close-UP-Stills-1.jpg]

Maybe that line was a little over the top. But we both knew there was some truth in it. "Well...if it wasn't true, I wouldn't have set this dessert up first, would I?" I pointed out. "I'd just have you right here and now instead of drawing it out...no matter how much I want you here and now..."

"But you know you'll have me in the end. That's why you can afford to take your time," Anushka figured out. "To savor it...make it more thorough and sensual instead of just straight out fucking...even if that comes later..." she hopefully promised. "That's how a first time should be. As a man and as someone starting a new decade..."

"So which way are we going with now?" I had to ask. Honestly, at this point I could go either way - but was leaning towards the quicker version. As Anushka slid her chair and herself over next to me, I suspected she felt the same.

"What do you think?" she replied, in about the sexiest way I could think of. It certainly distracted me from her hands - until one of them landed on my lap.
[+] 3 users Like sanjaysara's post
Like Reply
part 3 

[Image: 9c6c-copy.jpg]

"What..." was all I had before Anushka went for my zipper. "You do it like that and I won't..." was all I had before she found my cock inside my pants.

"I know. But let's get that first one out of the way now. Then the next ones will be longer. Trust me, I have the experience," Anushka said without any irony in her voices, if not her words.

Anushka stood up and actually rolled up her dress, showing what was underneath - absolutely nothing. Nothing when it came to underwear, anyway.

She obviously didn't come here with a bra, and now knowing she was completely naked underneath that dress...now knowing what her red headed, pink, wet pussy looked like underneath...well, my cock didn't need to be touched to be on the brink now.

Anushka kept her dress up and sat herself down in front of me, on the front edge of the table, with her bare, long legs open and her pussy right in view. Yet when she bent down, all I could see in front of me were her legendary, barely covered tits. As if her pussy wasn't enough.

"Like I said, we should get more than a few things out of the way now," Anushka repeated. "Come here..."

I leaned my head forward, yet Anushka closed the gap by pushing it right into her chest. My face was utterly smothered in her cleavage, and I immediately knew I never wanted to leave.

[Image: an-5.jpg]

However, Anushka wasn't satisfied with just killing me this way. It became clear when she reached down to take my rather erect cock, now in a position to pump it while I was breathing in her tits. I couldn't believe I didn't cum all over her right then.

But while I still had...maybe a few seconds, I would take advantage.

I finally moved my head around, nuzzling the giant exposed tops and sides of Anushka's breasts while she jacked me off. The combination was dizzying, and it only got worse when I actually started kissing her ample flesh, sliding my tongue over her mounds and dipping it between them.

Just when I felt almost ready to go, Anushka stopped pumping me. She then took both hands and pushed her tits up further onto my head, practically tit fucking me with her cleavage. Taking the hint, I pressed myself deeper against me, using my lips and tongue even faster.

"Hold them...but don't take them out yet," Anushka warned. She then removed her hands and gave mine permission to come up, cupping the cup of her dress. Although a zipper was right between them and I could very easily lower it, I followed orders not to.

My hands tried to stay steady while holding such abundant surfaces, which got harder when Anushka took hold of my cock again. She stayed bent down over my face while I played with her tits and she stroked my shaft, although this couldn't endure much longer on both our parts.

Of course, I would be the one to give out first.

"Tell me when you're gonna cum," Anushka breathed out. "At least try..." she finished, hardly helping when she brought her other hand down to brush my balls.

"Now, now, now!" I hurried up to give her fair warning, regardless of how I sounded.

She paid no mind as she sat back up and took her chest off my face. "Aim for my leg," she said quickly and with a much hotter tone than mine.

With no time at all to question her, I shot off and tried to keep the damage right on her left leg. Not all of my spurts directly hit it, but with her dress hiked up, I at least didn't stain it and cause incriminating evidence.

The evidence on Anushka's leg, however, was easier to clean. Which she did by taking her shapely, cum stained leg in her hands, sliding them up and down to rub my cum right onto her skin. It was mind boggling, to say the least - and reminded me it wasn't just her tits and ass that deserved pin-up status.

[Image: 575168-171262293000847-810921343-n-copy.jpg]
Like Reply
part 4 

[Image: 63870-copy.jpg]

The act was almost enough to make me hard again then and there. Since I'd gotten my first orgasm caused by another woman out of the way, and since I was 21 now, recovery time was on my side. Nevertheless, it wasn't just me who needed my first birthday orgasm.

"I want you to do to my pussy what you did to my tits," Anushka confirmed, taking me by the back of the head again. I stayed seated in my chair and bent my head down this time, placing it between her open, bare legs. Anushka stayed seated on top of my table and prepared for me to eat her out.

She had to know I wouldn't be technically proficient at this - not right away. I could only slide my tongue against her, moan against her from her taste, rub my face on her and hope it helped. If she had waited for this as eagerly as I had, then maybe I wouldn't need to do that much.

Regardless, I tried to put some extra effort in, using the techniques I'd dreamt up in my imagination - and some in porn videos. I also decided to put my hands on her upper legs, rubbing them and leaning on them to add extra sensation for her.

But thinking of her legs, and what else I'd done to them, gave me an even better idea moments later.

I took my head out of her pussy and moved back, staring at the leg I just came on. Anushka already rubbed my cum into it, so I wouldn't be tasting myself - but it might be hot for her even if I did. It felt like I was just tasting Anushka as I kissed down her lower leg, though.

[Image: 63868-copy.jpg]

As I did, I let my hand go back to her pussy and start fingering it. I let my index finger fuck her fast and hard, while my mouth kissed and slid up and down her leg. I added a second finger, hoping both of them weren't too clumsy at this - and hoping other tools of mine could avoid that trap later.

Anushka groaned and pushed back against my fingers, while my free hand went on the back of her leg to stroke and rub it, just like with my lips. "Oh, that's good...you did your research," Anushka credited. I hoped sliding both my fingers all the way in and wiggling them around proved it too, and it sure sounded like she agreed.

"Fuck...fuck, fuck me. It's been too long..." Anushka gasped. "Wait, wait...I know what I wanna do. Back off..."

I decided to finger fuck her for a few extra seconds before doing that. Yet I ultimately did back myself up, giving Anushka room to stand up again. Her dress dropped over her pussy and upper legs again, but she quickly rolled it back up - only to turn around and then lay her upper body on the table.

Leaving her bare ass right in my face.

"Eat me out and fuck me from there...let me rub this all over your face too," Anushka asked. It was hardly a question one could say no too. Not with...a sight like that.

Compared to her tits, Anushka's ass had few fewer moments in the sun, Now she was bent over and fully exposed to boot, fully showing that unbearably round, thick, curvy ass and presenting it for my disposal.

Of course, I knew she just wanted me to finger and eat her pussy from that angle. Not other holes. That was something for...well after losing my regular virginity, if that. But the rest of that large, luscious flesh seemed to be fair game.

As such, my hands went right to her cheeks and rubbed all over that ample surface, even more than with her tits earlier. Meanwhile, my face pressed right up against her ass, dipping my tongue back into her pussy and licking it the best way I knew how. I even suckled whatever I could, hoping that was a bonus.

Anushka pushed her ass back on me, so my hands cupped and jiggled it right back. Before long, I moved my face back and let my left fingers fuck her, while my right hand enjoyed moving her cheeks around. I saw them ripple as I tapped and played with them, saving that for future reference.

I soon put my face back in and sucked her lips and clit as hard as I could, while pushing her ass up and apart as much as I could. Anushka groaned and cursed, wiggling herself and forcing more of me into and against her.

"Fuck...are you hard yet?" she moaned. Once I thought about it, it sure felt that way. Looking down confirmed it too.

"Then fuck me. Fuck me right here. Pound your cock and balls against my ass and give me more of that hot young cum. Right inside me this time..." Anushka panted.

[Image: dvd-2.jpg]

Well, that was what we were here for, after all.

Possessed by something...purely primal, I supposed, I stood up, lined my cock up behind her and immediately slammed it right into her. She was wet enough and I was ready enough, so I didn't have to ease my way in.

I briefly figured that even though I got hard again in a hurry, it would still be a while before I came again. Therefore, I could afford to start fucking her fast and hard, losing control as I saw her ass bounce against my hips and heard Anushka moan gutterally.

I hoped her loud reactions and curses weren't just acting to egg me on. I supposed since she was such a good actress, I wouldn't know either way. I also wondered if she'd be this way if anyone else was finally fucking her like this again tonight, or if it was just me. Or at least partly me.

Either way, I would make my case to her.

The best way to describe it is that I stepped outside of myself. Someone inside of me who I'd never met before was the one fucking Anushka hard now. He was the one celebrating his birth right now, by pounding Anushka's baby maker. By rubbing and stroking her lips as they tightened on his cock, by rubbing and jiggling her ass, and by following her orders to fuck her harder.

"Fuck me, fuck me, I'm gonna cum...oh, take that fucking cum! Take it and I'll take yours, shit, fuck!" Anushka called out, squeezing the cock inside of her and supposedly cumming all over it.

[Image: Anu-2.jpg]

That cock still wasn't ready to blow, but it still wasn't ready to slow down. It fucked her all through her orgasm, as if it could force another one before its own. It fucked her mercilessly and without thought in an attempt to try, though.

Yet it was no use. Her orgasm, her dripping pussy, her big, bountiful, beautiful bouncing butt and her passionate cries were too much for that cock.

So it did the only thing it could do - explode and completely cover her insides with long, hot strands of cum. The kind that never came out of it before, even in its previous orgasm.

When it started to pass, I felt myself coming back to consciousness. I registered Anushka's pants and moans first, followed by the incredible wetness around my cock. I took it out and saw how drenched it was, as it finally started to soften.
[Image: vlcsnap-2015-12-02-21h37m14s614.png]

Anushka stayed bent over with her bare, tired ass in the air, catching her breath and her own senses. I stumbled back onto my chair, slumped and barely sitting up as my cock stayed in the open. Some time passed before moved and stood on her feet, her dress falling down over herself once more.
Like Reply
Do stories on...
Shraddha kapoor
Disha patani
Keerthi suresh
Sonakshi sinha.... Please
Like Reply
Shweta Tiwari and her daughter story
[+] 1 user Likes Danny722's post
Like Reply
Anushka is My Wife,My Love,My Honey,My Sweetheart

[Image: 18055885-279117192514032-5484650073623462995-o.jpg]
[Image: Anushka-Shetty-Close-UP-Stills-1.jpg]
Anushka is my wife and I am her hubby..She is made for me only...I hug her tightly and lick her whole naked body and fuck her daily day and night with my monster dick very very hard in every position of Kamasutra and in her every hole..She moaning loudly and enjoy real pleasure with me in bed...She is My LOVE, My JAAN.
[+] 1 user Likes ashw's post
Like Reply
Great story
[+] 1 user Likes Kalyan143's post
Like Reply
Today I'm gonna post a story about Lakshmi rai for her Birthday
[Image: EXMazu-TUc-AIEkwi.jpg]
Like Reply
3. Rai laxmi's New Fan 
part 1 

[Image: 1500x500.jpg]

I didn't mind shelling out money for the filmfare south award ceremony in my hometown, which I did pretty much every year. I did raise a few eyebrows when my best friend Rahul insisted I shell out 35000 rupees for two VIP experience tickets, though. It was good for four days, yet Rahul was only interested in one day.

On Saturday, June 2, Rai laxmi would be appearing at the Red carpet, and Rahul wanted the special VIP Experience tickets to see her that day. According to the website, we would be able to get an 8X10 photo of her, have it autographed and get a photo op with her, and have guaranteed seating at the fan meet with her.

As a huge fan of hers, Rahul wanted all of this and more  as well as the 35000 rupees for two tickets. Technically he already had 20000 rupees, but he needed 15000 rupees more for his own ticket and suggested I spend 15000 rupees for my own. Yet I raised a few concerns first.

"You're really gonna make us both spend that much just to meet her?" I asked like I didn't already know what the answer was.

"Hey, you'd spend that much for Anushka shetty, or Kajal agarwal, or one of your celebrity girls!" Rahul pointed out all too accurately. "So help me get to meet mine! You're dumb enough not to drool over her too, but don't take that out on me!"

I rolled my eyes, since I wasn't debating her....drool-worthy capabilities. She just wasn't on my radar of celebrity hotties, yet pointing that out would probably make him madder. Instead I needled him with, "You realize you probably won't get her to fuck you just by taking a picture, right? That only happens in smut fics."

"This isn't about you and your smut fics, okay?" Rahul nitpicked. "Just being near her should be enough to get me going. And it'd be nice for you to meet someone famous and hot instead of just writing about fucking them! Even it isn't one of your usual girls!" Damn him for finding some logic at the last minute.

Still, meeting Laxmi didn't get me as excited as meeting one of my actual favorites would have. But it was still a beautiful celebrity -- albeit one I didn't pay much attention to -- and Rahul wouldn't leave me alone about it. That last part put me over the top and made me pay 35000 rupees for the two VIP tickets online.

Not long after, the filmfare award ceremony started on May 31 at the Nehru Indoor Stadium Chennai, and me and Rahul did our usual geeking out on that day and the next. When the day of June 2 came, however, Rahul did most of the geeking as we got our VIP badges and lithographs, took our photo op and autograph tickets and speed passes at registration, and were among the first to arrive at Rai laxmi’s fan meet.

I sat next to Rahul and occasionally joked/seriously warned that he'd better not start jacking off when she arrived. Rahul wasn't that much of a pervert/obsessive fan, yet it was probably good that I was here to keep an eye on him. I felt like a parent who went to his child's favorite non Disney/Pixar movie to pacify him, even though I would get less out of it than he would. Yet maybe that wasn't entirely fair to all of Dreamworks animated films -- and it probably wasn't fair to Laxmi rai either.

It did seem less fair when she finally came out, and I went back and forth between studying her and making sure Rahul didn't make my ears bleed.

Just because I didn't follow Rai laxmi's looks too closely didn't mean I couldn't appreciate them. Her dark brown hair was down, she had a big bright smile her black eyes were just as bright, and the black blouse and the loose phyjama she had on did flatter a rather lattering figure. Unfortunately, she would be sitting down for the panel, so I couldn't check it out much further. In any case, Rahul would likely describe it at length later.

[Image: jai-raai-laxmi-at-the-neeya-2-press-meet...s-0003.jpg]

So I sat back and politely paid attention to the panel, her words about her career, and an audience Q&A that Rahul couldn't quite get to take part in. However, I probably did look like I zoned out once or twice. But it had less to do with laxmi rai and more due to my own ADD, my memories of the previous few days, fine tuning my schedule for the next two and going over the story ideas rattling in my head. Nevertheless, I didn't draw attention to myself, laughed and applauded at the right places, and cheered at the end while Rahul drowned me out.

After that, it was off to stand in line for autographs, and I naturally made sure Rahul was in front of me. I was actually behind a few other people, so I couldn't go over what he planned to do or say to Rai laxmi. I was kind of nervous to find out, so I looked away when Rahul finally got to the front of the line.
Like Reply
part 2

[Image: EXLyg4-CUEAE-s3-R.jpg]

I didn't hear any of them scream and I didn't hear a slap, which was a relief. Still, as I saw Rahul leave and give me a big smile while he held up his autographed photo, I did hope he didn't embarrass rai laxmi. With that, I decided to double check as I got to her booth and held out my photo.

"I hope my friend wasn't any trouble," I said to Rai laxmi while pointing over at Rahul -- who thankfully didn't notice.

"Oh, no, he was fine," laxmi as she took my photo. "Was there a chance he wouldn't be?"

"No, no, he's harmless, really!" I corrected, hoping I didn't just screw Rahul over. "He's a good guy, he's just a....really big fan of yours. In the harmless way, I mean. But I guess you've had worse." I said before catching myself and trying not to babble in front of Rai laxmi. After all, I risked enough damage to Rahul and I was probably holding up the line.

"Well, he didn't get that bad," Rai laxmi assured as she finished signing my photo and smiled, which actually made me smile in response.

"Good. He should be fine at the photo op too, so....thank you. On his behalf and mine, too," I stated as I took the signed photo and hoped I wasn't the one who made her uncomfortable -- irony of all ironies. Yet she thanked me back and smiled winningly, although who knew what kind of creeps she thought we were in her head.

But I finally got out of the line, caught up to Rahul and let him rave about his brief time with Rai laxmi. We still had another one on the way since she had photo ops to do afterwards, and I felt safe to let Rahul get to the front of the line himself. Again, I stayed a few steps behind, figuring I wouldn't need to take any precautions this time.

Rahul finished getting his picture taken, gave me a huge thumbs up afterwards, and soon it was my turn to be near Rai laxmi. "He was fine again, don't worry," she actually said as I got up alongside her.

"Oh, well, I wasn't really worried this time. Not that I should have been before," I stumbled again. Once more, Rai laxmi shook it off and got into position to pose with me. At just over five feet, she was a few inches shorter than me -- although she had been involved with far bigger men, as Rahul reminded me a few times over the years. Still, I tentatively put my arm around her and made sure not to tower over her.

I was actually able to feel the bare skin of her shoulder, which was quite smooth to the touch. I looked down and saw her hair near my arm, at the same time I could catch its....summery scent in my nose. I then saw her bright eyes and her big smile light up as she looked at the camera, and found that I would have been tempted to seek a tiny peek at the small but certainly visible cleavage of her blouse. That is, if I didn't have to look at the camera and smile big as well.

[Image: ssgfs.jpg]

After that was finished, I shook off my earlier thoughts and tried not to let them make me feel awkward. I turned back to Rai laxmi, thanked her and shook her hand -- while trying not to let its warmth and small structure make me check her out more. But that line of thinking was supposed to be Rahul's department today!

Nevertheless, a hot celebrity is a hot celebrity, regardless of how much one thinks about them before meeting them. With that excuse, I got back to Rahul, let him rave about being that close to Rai laxmi and tried to forget about how I was that close as well. At least while I was in public.

After paying for the photos, we carried on and started exploring the rest of the filmfare activities, eventually splitting up by around 5:30 pm. The place closed at 7 p.m., so we'd need to meet up and head home soon. However, it was a guard who was looking for me by then instead. When he asked me to come with him, I didn't exactly have the highest hopes for what was to come.

Before fears of strip searches, rendition or some prison took too much of a hold on me, I found myself led into one of the bars in the Convention Center. I was quite confused in between my relief -- but the confusion won out once I saw Rai laxmi sitting at a nearby bar stool. She nodded to the guard and he then left me alone, yet I knew I wouldn't be alone for too long.

"Ms. Rai -- " I stopped myself, figuring I didn't need to be that formal. I didn't know if Rai laxmi was too formal, though -- which made sense since I didn't know what I was doing here, either. "Why am I here, again?" I led off as I took a seat next to her.

[Image: dgsdfh.jpg]
Like Reply
part 3

[Image: 67801711-2440217739407910-6635743932816818176-n.jpg]

"I like meeting one of my VIPs up close after these things," Rai laxmi informed.

"And I made the cut?" I filled in. I wanted to ask why without mentioning Rahul and how he would love this more, but that would be difficult.

"I remember your friend cheering and hooting at the panel. But then I remembered you looked a little bored. Yet you still 'warned' me about him anyway," Rai laxmi recounted, leaving me embarrassed that I really did look bored after all.

"So I'm here because I looked bored? It wasn't that, really!" I tried to make myself look better. "It's nothing against you, you were great! I was just mainly there to keep him company. Not that he forced me that much to go see you!" I shut up mainly to buy myself time before digging myself in deeper -- I was doing that a lot around her today.

"But he's the big fan of me. And you?" she inquired, which intimidated me a bit. However, Rai laxmi then looked a bit flustered, stating, "Not that I'm attacking you for not being a fan! Even if you're not! That's not it at all, I'm just....curious."

That sounded a little less ominous, at least. So I answered, "It's not like that. I know about you, of course, and you're clearly talented and beautiful. I just didn't watch yor movies....I was much more of a Lost guy, actually," I pointed out. "And they took longer to string us along, so..." I joked while trying not to slam her old show too much.

Rai laxmi once again took my awkward statements in stride and chuckled, which gave me time to think of something else. "You know what I do remember you from, though? Your item songs in movies that stuff!" I recounted with amusement. "You're technically a item girl, like silk smitha or jeyamalini!"

"Ah, so that's your cup of tea, then!" she answered back.

"Not really, but I know just enough about them to make jokes. Like I know just enough about you to keep up when Rahul talks about you," I recapped. "But he has his celebrities that he's nuts about, and I have mine. I probably annoy him a bit whenever I go on about Anushka shetty, or kajal agarwal, or Nayanthara or Tammana or one of them," I listed. "Not that I've gotten this close to them, though."

"Well, I can live with standing out that way," Rai laxmi assured. I did hope it didn't mean that much to her one way or the other, though.

"So you do this at every filmfare or something? Bring non-fans over to convert them?" I checked.

"Usually it's regular fans. Sometimes a few irregular ones. But you looked like one of the only ones not having fun today," Rai laxmi reminded.

"I'm sorry if it looked that way. It really isn't anything against you," I stressed. "I kind of have a selective list of celebrity actress crushes. I don't think about a lot of them that way, so I get consumed by the ones I do think about. There's not a lot of room for others if I don't watch that much of them. I guess that's how I thought of you until now," I found myself blurting at the end.

"Until now, huh?" Rai laxmi wondered. I thought a bit about what I actually meant by that, yet I soon found a solid enough answer.

"I mean you're on my radar now. I didn't think that much about you before, but this should fix that. Especially since you didn't attack me for being bored, or attack Rahul for being....Rahul. My favorite actresses are sweet and hot, so that bodes well for you."

I almost couldn't believe I was quasi-flirting with a celebrity -- and one who wasn't on my radar just days ago. But I had to admit, talking with Rai laxmi and seeing her play along with all this was impressing me. And the more it did, the more I took notice of her petite, trim figure that I didn't get to notice for much of the afternoon. Hell, if she was planning on having me here for a while....

[Image: Lakshmi-Rai-Hot-Stills-7.jpg]

Just then, the phone rang to unfortunately/fortunately snap me out of it. I then checked and saw what time it was, then easily guessed that Rahul was texting me and wondering what happened to me. It was almost closing time, so we did have to get going. At least he did....

"Is that him?" Rai laxmi checked. "Are you going to tell him where you are?" She then gasped and wondered, "Should I tell him? Give him a little something extra for his trouble too?"

"I don't know....you do that while he's still here and he might never leave," I predicted. "How long do you need me for, anyway?"

"You can go whenever you want," Rai laxmi revealed. After about a second, I texted Rahul. "Tired, heading home. Will meet you at filmfare tomorrow." Since we didn't drive together and we didn't park next to each other, he'd never know I was still here. With that loose end tied up, I stayed around to let Rai laxmi keep winning me over.

If I had been talking to one of my established favorite actresses, I might have stayed tongue tied a while longer. But since I had no expectations/preconceptions about Rai laxmi before today, it was much easier to talk to her like a normal person. Probably helps that unlike the other favorites, I never wrote a smut fic about her.

Wait. That didn't sound like I said it in my head. "You didn't, huh?" Nope. Didn't say it in my head.

"No, no, no! I mean, yes, I never did that, but I didn't write smut about anyone else, either! I was joking!" And I was aware that I wasn't selling the joke that well. Still, I kept shooting myself. "I write a lot, sure, but on regular stuff, not about real people having sex!" Damn. I wasn't drunk, so I really had no excuse for this poor cover up. She wasn't drunk either, so I couldn't say she was hearing things.

"It's not like you'd be the first one to....not write about me having sex," Rai laxmi said. "Those guys were everywhere a few years ago. The stuff that wasn't about bang or incest or weird fetishes was hot sometimes, though."

Emboldened by her review, I let it slip that, "Well, I don't do that stuff! Mine is hot without being painful or humiliating!" Rai laxmi's eyes widened, knowing she caught me, and I just stayed silent so I wouldn't dig myself deeper. It was clear she wasn't offended, but this was still kind of embarrassing -- which strangely mixed with how it was getting hotter as well.

"So you do write about fucking celebrities. Just not humiliating them," she pressed on.

"Well....I try not to be boring. Regular old stuff is hot, depending on the position. And the chemistry. And the star. And how much you really wish you could fuck the star in real life." I said before I knew what I was doing.

"Then if you never wrote about me, you never wanted to fuck me, then," Rai laxmi concluded.

"I didn't watch you. That doesn't say anything about wanting to fuck you." I pointed out for what seemed like the 100'th time. "If I did and I didn't watch Anushka or kajal, or Nayanthara, Regina, Aishwarya rai or Meena, of course I'd probably write about you! You've got enough people who do that already, anyhow!"

"None of them are here, though," Rai laxmi reminded. "And I've never met any of them in those other events. And only a few of them knew what they were doing. And none of them wrote about it enough to get a good idea, though."

"What are you...." I asked before trying to figure it out myself. The answer was fairly obvious, yet it just took longer for me to believe it. "These....fans you pick out at these events....."

"Luckily I have the kind of fans who don't blab to the tabloids, or film anything," Rai laxmi celebrated. "They're pushovers, even before they know what's going to happen. But you're making me work to get your attention....that is new."

She kept working by crossing her legs, giving me a view of her taut upper thigh. I couldn't help but look higher at the curves, crevices and cleavage above it -- now that I knew Rai laxmi was probably encouraging it.

Oh God....Rahul could never know about this. Yet as I saw her eyes study my body, her smile turn more arousing, and her blond hair frame her face perfectly, I could at least stop ragging on him for talking about Rai laxmi so much. I could give him that much if I was going to take one of his fantasies in return.

And yet I had to risk raining on it by saying, "Technically, you didn't have to work that hard to win me over. And you were gonna make my list before you offered....that. Probably get a story or something...."

"Maybe. But I still want to please my fans. The old ones and the new ones," Rai laxmi made clear, as I began to notice her hand approaching my stomach. Our backs were turned to the rest of the bar, so no one probably noticed -- yet I did. "My  fans won't stick around forever, so I have to get new ones wherever I can," Rai laxmi continued. "And keep them, make them happy....make them so happy to see me that they just explode...."

My explosion nearly came when Rai laxmi dipped her thumb into my pants, yet made sure not to directly brush my underwear or cock. Given how hard it was getting, it was impressive that she did avoid it. Although no one saw her do that, I tried to keep quiet so they wouldn't notice my comical face as well. So far, it seemed to work -- even when I gasped out, "I'm gonna need a minute before we go...."

"That's good, we needed to leave apart anyway. When you're ready to go, meet me at the lobby in the courtyard restaurant. If you're still ready to go," she said with an entirely different meaning. She got up and left -- and watching her ass sway away in that pink skirt didn't make me feel any safer to get up yet. Not in that way.

After giving myself a minute to settle down, I made myself leave so Rai laxmi didn't get that much of a head start. The courtyard restaurant was within walking distance of the Convention Center, so I knew exactly where to go. By the time I got outside, I could actually see Rai laxmi walking away from a distance, signaling I was on the right track.

I kept following that blur of blond hair and soon saw it entering the Courtyard restaurant . When I got in, I saw her standing at the lobby, then she headed for the elevators right when she noticed me. I hurried up a little bit so she wouldn't get on without me, yet a set of doors opened by the time I got there. We both entered together, then Rai laxmi pressed the number 12 and we headed up, presumably to her floor.

I didn't know what to say or what I could say, so I distracted myself by checking the time. "Holy shit, it's only 7:30!" I exclaimed before I could censor myself. I turned to Rai laxmi and pointed out, "I, um, guess we can take our time."

"Later," Rai laxmi answered. I only had a little while to analyze that before we reached our floor. I followed Rai laxmi's lead out, since I obviously had no idea what room we were going to. She stopped at room 1217, so I stopped and stepped back as she opened the room. After she got in and held the door open, I willed myself to walk in without any nerves or hesitation.

I was about to fuck a celebrity I barely followed 12 hours ago, but now was practically drooling over. Still, no need to look too overwhelmed. "So, what was that about later?" I was ready to find out.

[Image: 43128624-2610185572540680-3658586286718976000-n.jpg]
Like Reply