House wife banged by servants
Now this is the 3rd narrative from me and this as usual is a real experience that I managed to few days back. This narrative will reveal how I was fucked (many times) by a poor plumber and mason in my own house. Well if that sounds great, go ahead, read and enjoy the narrative. DON’T FORGET TO COMMENT ON IT, so that I would know if you guys liked it or not.

Well many of you would know me personally, as I have had chats with loads of guys from xossip and for those who don’t know me, here is a small introduction of the writer (ME).

Me:- Well as u all would have guessed with the user name, that I am “Awani Jain”. Am a 33 yrs old lady married to Tushar Jain and live in USA (no Kids yet). Am born and brought up in Goa. I am 5.5” tall, with a sexy curvy body. Figure 34B-28-36 with lovely long black hairs. I am not very beautiful but look good and my boobs are instant attention grabbers.

Now the introduction of the plumber and mason who were lucky enough to end up in my bed

Daniel (The Plumber):- A bald black guy around 6.3” tall. Very poor Black American orphan living in slums of my city with meagre income and dirty cloth. The best feature of him, his 9” big thick dick.

Frank (The Mason):- A black Jamaican guy. Around same height as Daniel. Dick bigger and thicker than that of Daniel by few CMs.
Before I move back to the narrative, I would like to mention here that this is not gonna be a big narrative like the previous 2. But this will be equally erotic and dick raising. So keep calm and enjoy and do not forget to comment about this.
Well it was a fine Sunday when the event starts. My FIl (Father in Law) and Husband both were out of country. Husband was on some official trip and FIL was in India to attend the funeral of his friend’s wife. I was all alone for few weeks, obviously this wasn’t the first time I have to stay alone for weeks. This is quite a routine thing for me. I woke up late as it was Sunday. After getting fresh and gulping the breakfast I was passing time chatting with my FB friends. Around 12 I got a call from one of my friends and she insisted me to visit her to pass time. As I had nothing else to do, I decided to visit her. I went to the bathroom to take bath. Removed my cloth and hung them on the shelf. And put the tap on but soon realized that the water supply in the bath was cut down. So I went to other bathroom, no surprise water wasn’t coming there too. I checked 3rd and the last bath, but no luck there too. 

Here we usually don’t have water storage tanks like we have in India rather water is supplied to houses through underground water mains. So I was pretty clueless about the issue with the water supply. I checked with my neighbors, to my surprise they were having proper water supply. Then I called the water supply company and asked them to come and check the issue. I thought they would take time to visit, so I started chatting on FB again. As I was alone in the house, I didn’t bother to wear cloths and thought I would wear them soon. But the guys from the company visited soon and in hurry to dress up I just draped myself in one of the full length gown (I didn’t wear my bra and panty) as I was expecting them to get rid of the issue and restore the supply quickly.

After checking the guys suggested that one of the underground pipes that supply water to my house might have cracked. And water might have lost its pressure and hence it’s not coming through taps. They suggested me to call the plumber to check the pipe. I was not knowing any plumbers, neither did my hubby ever shared any such numbers. So I asked the company guys to provide me with their plumber. They said they would send someone soon and departed.

As they had interrupted my chats, I quickly went back to FB and continued chatting. I completely forgot to wear my inners. After about an hour someone rang the doorbell. I 
found a poor tall black guy standing at the gate. I asked what he wants and he in a very rude shrewd style said, “It’s you not me who want the help lady. I am plumber you wanted to see”. I was horrified to see him and didn’t want him to enter the house. But since I had no other option I allowed him in. Soon he started to survey the flooring by tapping on tiles. After a few taps he suggested that the pipe has cracked the water is leaking inside the tiles of my house’s halls. He need a help of a mason to dig the tiles and then only would he be able to repair the pipes. I told him that I didn’t know any of the masons. He suggested, that he has a friend who works as mason and if I want, he can ask him to help.
Once again, I had no other option, so I agreed. He called his friend and soon the mason arrived with his tools and equipment at my home. The mason started to dig at the place where plumber expected the pipes to be broken. The mason in a hurry to dig the tiles pushed his digging instrument a bit too hard and the pipe which has a crack was now fully broken. The water from it was raining all over the place. As I was closely watching the work, the water fell on me too and I was completely wet before I could take evasive action and move away. The Lenin gown I was wearing was full wet and as I was not wearing bra and panty, it got stuck to my body, revealing my curvy shape. My nipples were pokey by now and were clearly visible. So was my belly and thighs. Both the guys were hungrily staring at my wet body. I was ashamed to stand there like this in front of those 2 workers. I thought of running away to my bedroom and dress up properly. I reached my room hurriedly and removed the gown and took out a fresh pair of bra and panties and wore them. Then I wore a pajama and a very loose top and I was checking myself in the mirror when I realized that I was being watched. In hurry to change the dress I had not bolted the door and through it 2 pairs of eyes were watching me.

I was sure that the guys have seen me full nude, I felt so ashamed of myself, and I couldn’t speak any anything to the guys. It took me a few seconds to recover from the shock and then I shouted, “What are you two doing here, finish your work fast, I don’t have full day to waste”. The two guys moved out quietly and I felt a bit relaxed. After making sure that I was properly dressed, I moved out to keep a watch on the guys. The guys started the work again and soon the fault was repaired and the pipe was fixed. Now it was time to put the tiling back. But before that the plumber suggested to check the water supply was proper or no. So he went into the bathroom to check. I started to worry as the plumber didn’t return for few minutes, so I went in to check on him. What I saw in gave me a big shock. 

The plumber was standing nude and had my panty (which I had hang in to take bath and forgot to take out) wrapped around his dick and he was smelling my bra.
I shouted on him and said, “What the fuck you think you are doing with my cloths, keep them down and get out.” This made the things worse for me because the sniffing of my bra and panty has aroused the plumber. He grabbed my hands and pulled me in the bath. I started to shout and tried to hit him in an attempt to save me. But he was too strong for me to even force him a few inches back. My shouting made the things even worse for me, because it was heard by the mason and he rushed in. I thought he would try and save me, but I was wrong. The guys had seen me nude and they were totally aroused. I was sure that am gonna get bad times soon.
The guys pushed me in the bath tub and started to press my boobs. Soon they had their hands inside my top and they were pressing my melons nicely. I had no chance of stopping them, not because I was week in strength but because the SLUT AWANI of mine was taking over NORMAL AWANI. I madly wanted those 2 black dicks now. I pushed the guys back with all my power and stood up in the bathtub. I pulled the shower on and started to get wet. The guys were surely confused by this move of mine. The top I was wearing was white and as soon as it got wet, it became transparent. I was full wet in a few seconds. I kept my hands on my waist and gave a sexy inviting smile to the guys. The realized what has happened and jumped on me. Soon they had my top torn away and were pinching my boobs over the bra. I removed my bra and gave them the clear uninterrupted access to the lovely mangoes. 

The 2 guys were having fun squeezing and pinching my nipples. The water from the shower was falling on our bodies and was gathering the tub. The guys now started to lick my waist and upper body. I was enjoying a lot. I removed the t-shirts of both the guys and started to lick their hairy chests. I slowly moved my hands from their chests to their waists and lowered them to the 2 hot rods below. I grabbed their dicks and started to massage them over their trousers. They kept on pressing my boobs for a while before they removed my pajamas. Now I was standing in shower only in my panties. I turned around and offer them my ass. They pulled the panty down and started to lick my ass. They slapped my ass cheeks and I enjoyed it. They kept on slapping my ass for a while before Daniel inserted his finger in my ass hole and started to finger fuck it. 

Frank meanwhile came in front of me and started to finger my pussy while licking my boobs. It was amazingly sexy experience. My ass hole and my pussy were being fingered and my boobs and back were licked. And all while the water from the shower was making it even hotter. Franck came and started to smooch me. He inserted his tongue in my mouth and started to lick my tongue. I responded with same passion and we both kept on licking out tongue for a while. One of his hand was on my boobs, squeezing and pinching them, with the other he was fingering my pussy. His tongue inside my mouth. I placed my hands on his dick and started to massage it again. All this while Daniel was enjoying fingering and licking my ass hole and my back.
I inserted my hands in Frank’s trouser and started to squeeze his dick. Soon I removed his trouser and brief and freed the python inside. It was one of the biggest and thickest dicks I have even seen. I held it for a while and started to massage it again. Seeing this Daniel also removed his trouser and brief and started to press his dick against my ass. I bent down a little and he inserted his dick in my ass hole. I started to moan in pleasure. I held Frank’s dick and started to lick it slowly. He was enjoying it. I slowly licked his dick head and a bit of pre-cum I tasted. Slowly I licked his entire dick and balls. 

I took his dick in my mouth and started to give him Blow Jobs. While Daniel was going deeper in my ass hole. I was loving this play. Frank’s dick was big fat thick dick and it was penetrating my mouth. He grabbed my face and pushed his dick further inside my mouth. I felt choked but same time I loved it. It was the deepest any dick has ventured inside my mouth. I was loving it, I spat on his dick and suck it again. 

By now the water level in the tub was reaching my knees. I asked Frank to lie down in the tub and sat on his dick. He inserted his dick in my ass hole and started to fuck it. Frank’s dick was thicker than Daniel’s so it started to give me more pleasure. Meanwhile, I grabbed Daniel’s dick and started to give it blow jobs. Frank was a strong man, he was easily able to push me up and down in order to go deeper in my ass and the same time Daniel was going deeper in my mouth. I was enjoying it like I never did. Frank and Daniel both kept on pressing my boobs and squeezing and punching my nipples all the time. 

After few minutes I spread my legs and allowed Daniel to have a first go at my pussy. He inserted his dick in my love hole and started to push it further inside. Frank on the other hand was happily fucking my ass. My double penetration went on for a while. 2 big thick dicks fucking my both holes was a dream coming true all again. 

After a few minutes, Frank pushed me up and turned me around. Then he took turn to bang my pussy and Daniel busied himself with my ass hole which was becoming round now with 2 dicks going and coming out. This fuck went on for a while. Being fucked by 2 blacks inside my house in a bathtub filled with water was too hot and sexy for me. After few minutes, I asked them to stand outside the tub. They obeyed like small school students. Then I took turn to give them blow jobs and hand jobs. One by one they kept inserting their dicks in my mouth. Soon they both put their dicks in my mouth together. And pushed it further inside. I started to choke and cough. But I wanted more. I kept sucking both the dicks together.

Now Frank sat on the tub’s edge and made me sit on his dick. His dick went inside my ass hole again. Meanwhile, Daniel came down on his knees and started to suck my pussy. He bite my pussy walls and licked it. Frank kept on pressing my boobies. Soon they changed their positions, now I was sitting on Daniel’s dick and Frank was sucking my pussy. Oh gosh! I was so overwhelmed by this, I started to squirt soon. The guys were enjoying this too. Soon both of them took turns to bang my pussy. 

After a few minutes of stroking both the dicks were ready to bathe me in cum. I told Frank to stand aside and took Daniel’s dick in my mouth and started to suck it again. At the same time I kept on massaging Frank’s dick. Few minutes later Daniel was done, he sprayed his cum all over my face, hairs and boobs. And a lot of it inside my mouth. I sucked and gulped cum, ohh the taste was awesome. After that I turned to Frank and started to suck his dick. He too was done in a while he emptied his dick in my mouth and over my face. I ate all the cum and then cleaned their dicks with my tongue.
After that we 3 took bath together. They cleaned and wiped me with towel and carried me to my bed room. We laid down naked on the bed cuddling each other for a while and after that I got up and went to my wardrobe to take out some new clothes to wear. But I was stopped by Frank, he said, we are alone in the house baby, why are you in such hurry to wear clothes. I smiled and went back to the bed nude and laid down. The guys started to play with my boobs again. I smiled at them and they knew that I want another round of fuck.

We needed to spend some time, to I asked them if they want to have coffee or tea. They both agreed to have coffee, so I went into the kitchen and prepared coffee for them. We 3 enjoyed our coffees and some snacks. We kept chatting about our lives and families for a while to kill time. After around half an hour, I asked the guys are you ready for more fun? They both smiled and said, “you are bitch woman. Lets fuck you more”. 

They carried me to my bedroom and dropped me on the bed. I sat on the bed and grabbed their dicks and started to massage them with my lips and hands. Soon the dicks were at their glorious best. I took turns to suck them again. I was again on my whorish best. I was eating their dicks like a hungry bitch. Soon they started to pinch my boobs. After few minutes I laid down on the bed and spread my legs and they happily licked my pussy. Daniel was at my pussy while Frank climbed the bed and inserted his dick in my mouth. I started to suck it again while he pressed my boobs and licked my navel. My pussy started to squirt quickly and Daniel drank the nectar coming out of it. Soon he inserted 3 fingers in my pussy and started to finger fuck me.

I started to moan with pleasure. Daniel then inserted his dick in pussy and started to fuck me hard. Meanwhile, I sucked and licked Frank’s dick. In a while, Daniel pushed me aside and Frank took over my pussy. He started to lick it first before inserting his dick in it. I took Daniel’s dick in my mouth and started to suck it. My mouth was doing wonders on his dick and he was loving it. Frank was hitting my pussy hard. Better than ever. He pushed me and sat down on bed and made me sit on his lap. He started to fuck my ass. Daniel came in front on me climber on the bed and inserted his dick in my mouth.
After a few minutes, I asked both of them to insert their dick in my ass together. 

This I knew would be painful but would be fun. So Frank laid down with his dick in my ass and Daniel joined in. 2 dicks in my ass was truly fun and pain. I was loving it, I wanted more so I asked them to insert it further in. They did and I cried happily with pain. Few minutes later they took their dicks and inserted them in my pussy together. They kept banging me in that position for a while. Than for few minutes the guys continued taking their turns and banging my holes. They made sure that none of my hole was kept vacant for another 10 – 15 minutes. I was fingered, fucked and sucked in all holes. After a few minutes, the guys declared that they were ready to cum in again. I asked which hole they preferred. Daniel said he wants my ass hole. So I went on my knees and gave him my ass. Meanwhile, Frank was laying in front of me and I gave him blowjobs. Soon 
Daniel was done and he sprayed his cum all over my ass and inside my ass hole.

Frank said, he wants to fuck my pussy, but would cum inside my mouth. So I spread my legs and allowed him to go inside my pussy. He fucked and fucked for a while as Daniel watched us. After a few minutes he took out his dick and emptied it inside my mouth. I gulped the cum again and cleaned their dicks with my tongue. After that we once again took bath together. The guys cleaned and wiped me again. I didn’t wear cloths again but stayed nude.

It was almost 5 by now and the guys wanted to return to their homes. So they finished the remaining repair work quickly. Then came around kissed my whole body and went away happily. I paid them their wages (Repair work wages, not for fucking me lol) and I locked the door came back to bedroom and laid down on bed. Soon I was deep sleep happily.

Daniel and Frank kept coming to my house for the whole of next week. We had sessions at all the possible places in my house and I enjoyed a week full of fuck and double penetration. A week I would never forget. When next Sunday night my hubby returned, I was happy and ready for him to be banged
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.