Newly Weds to Slaves - Copied
Carl and Serena turned down the road into the suburbs with the moving van in tow. Having been born and lived all his life in the city Carl had been doubtful about making the move from the hectic bustle and noise that he had grown so accustomed to but Serena had persuaded him it would be best for the both of them. He had to agree with her that the area was nice, it was quiet, almost serene and it wasn't too far from the city for commuting. The two of them had looked at each other after parking in their new drive way before holding hands and making their way inside. 

"Welcome to our new home Mrs Hill." Carl pulled Serena in to embrace and she giggled in excitement. They had only been married a week and they'd only just come back from a three day break in the Bahamas for their honeymoon. It had been perfect, the views, the early excited times as a married couple. The sex had been as it always had been, they weren't a couple who had waited before marriage and although Carl was average both in his equipment and in the act itself, it was enough for Serena. Whether it was because she'd never had mind blowing sex before or because she was just wired like that, it never really bothered her. 

The married couple happily made their way through unpacking the boxes that they had packed before the wedding from their old apartment in the city. Now everything was in the house and they had paid the removal men they sat back and relaxed whilst sorting the boxes when the doorbell rang. 

"Hello?" Carl answered with Serena at his side curious as to who it may be.

"Hello and welcome to the neighbourhood! My name is Olivia, I live next door." Carl and Serena nervously shook her hand and thanked her for greeting them. There was something impressive about Olivia, Serefle uneasy. She easily towered over both her and Carl who were both a little short and if they couldn't help but feel a little intimidated despite her warm welcome. They introduced themselves briefly saying how they had moved from the city and asked Olivia about the neighbourhood.

"It is a very close knit neighbourhood, everyone gets on well and looks out for each other. In fact I'm hosting a BBQ this very evening, perhaps you'd both like to join us yes? Introduce yourselves to your new neighbours." The newlyweds both agreed and said they'd see Olivia later that evening before returning to unpacking the boxes.

The evening arrived and Carl and Serena stood nervously outside Olivia's door, a bottle of wine in hand. They were both dressed casually after their busy afternoon and both immediately felt inferior as soon as Serena answered the door in a stunning dress that looked like it belonged on the runway. She welcomed them both inside accepting the bottle of wine with thanks and led them outside to her garden where the BBQ was taking place. It seemed they were one of the last to arrive as everyone was out talking in their small groups, drinking alcohol and awaiting for the first of the food to be cooked. Nervously the couple looked around as Olivia walked outside and introduced them to their new neighbours. 

Carl and Serena were having a great time getting to know their neighbours. The food was great and with the social aid of alcohol they found it easy to speak and joke with their new neighbours. As the late afternoon passed to early evening some were starting to show the effects of drinking and the atmosphere changed from the relaxed summer BBQ it was into a party as the sun set and people moved inside. Olivia set up her expensive looking sound system and put on some modern pop music and earned a cheer from her guests as they started dancing and drinking more inside.

Carl and Serena were both starting to feel the effects of the alcohol and wondered whether they should excuse themselves but they didn't want to appear rude and be the first to leave. Besides, they were both having a very good time speaking and partying despite how tired they felt. As Serena spoke to one of the women in the same age group as hers Carl noticed one of the older guys go out the room with Olivia and disappear. He thought nothing of it but they didn't return for another half an hour and the older guy looked a little flustered on his return. 'Maybe it was the alcohol and he didn't notice the guy return in the room earlier' Carl thought to himself but a little later he saw Olivia leave the room with the older guy's wife. This time he paid more attention, looking around to see if she returned straight away but again she was gone for around half an hour before she returned with Olivia, again looking slightly flustered. Perhaps he was overthinking this he thought, maybe they just got into a heated discussion in the toilet or something. 

"So, how're you enjoying the party?" Carl and Serena looked up after sharing a passionate kiss to see Olivia smirking at them. They complimented her on the party she had hosted saying how good of a job she had done and how great of a time they'd had. Olivia joined them sitting down and she spoke a little about the neighbours, she spoke highly of them and seemed to know a great deal about all of them. A few minutes later Carl noticed Serena sway slightly and she dropped her glass on the carpet. For a moment Carl's heart jumped as he dreaded the stain she would have left on Olivia's expensive carpet but thankfully the glass had been empty.

"I don't feel so good." Serena groaned as Carl asked if she was okay. Tenderly he helped her up to help her home. 

"Is everything okay?" Olivia asked, her tone full of worry. "Help her outside, perhaps a little air will do her some good yes?" He leads her out into Olivia's back garden and helps her onto a seat before going back to getting his drink. It had been a while since they'd both drunk like this, it was inevitable one of them would ended up too drunk. He sighed as he continued drinking whilst stroking her hair as she leaned against him. 

"How is she doing?" Olivia asked as she came out with two more drinks. Carl took the drink gratefully and said that she was half asleep to which Serena mumbled something incoherently. Olivia shrugged apologetically. 

"Perhaps I should get her home, thank you for tonight." The disappointment was clear in Carl's voice. It was one of those great nights that had ended bitterly when he still wanted to party. He knew with married life there wouldn't be too much opportunity to do so in the future. 

"Nonsense, the night is still young. I'm sure Serena wouldn't mind if you stayed here and got to know the neighbours a little better, hey Serena?"

"Stay, have fun." Serena said sleepily before yawning and Olivia offered her a room upstairs for the night to save them from having to walk back even though it wasn't far of a walk at all. Serena agreed apologizing to Carl though he just smiled and embraced her in a hug before kissing her goodnight. Olivia waited patiently before helping Serena upstairs whilst Carl headed back inside to the other neighbours. He chatted sports and work with a group of guys for a while before he realized that Olivia hadn't come back down yet. It wasn't until another fifteen minutes had passed before she did looking as perfect as she had when she opened the door to them this afternoon. She came over to tell him that Serena was safely tucked in and sat down joining him drinking. 

As the late evening turned into early morning people started to leave the party and Carl was getting more and more drunk. He was slurring his words and struggling to see straight but he still felt great like he could keep going. Then the last husband and wife left leaving just him and Olivia. The two of them chat for a while, really hitting it off and Carl couldn't help but wonder if Olivia was flirting at one point. 

"I think you should stay here tonight Carl." Carl froze, he suspected Olivia of flirting and he had gone along with it thinking it was harmless drunk fun but perhaps she thought he'd wanted more. "Serena is in the guest room upstairs, you can join her and not have to sleep alone tonight." Carl breathed a sigh of relief. He loved his wife more than anything but he was very drunk and Olivia was a very attractive woman. Deep down he knew that was a pitiful excuse as he knew he wouldn't have been able to decline her offer had she offered. Like most men though, he was flawed and alcohol only made that flaw worse. She led him upstairs to the guest room where his wife was flat out sleeping on the bed. He waited for Olivia to leave before he undressed but she waited there expectantly. 

"Take your top off for Carl, it's not anything I haven't seen before." With Olivia waiting expectantly Carl just shrugged and took off his top. He wasn't exactly muscular, he always had a thin frame, it didn't help that he was quite short and was always teased over how little muscle he had and how weak he was. Tried as he did he could never get in the routine of working out, he hated it so he took care of what he ate and had kept himself slim. Siting down, Carl expected Olivia to walk out but she suggestively walked up to him pulling down her dress to reveal her naked body underneath. He froze as he was overwhelmed by her perfect body and then he panicked turning round to check Serena was still asleep.

"Don't worry about her. She'll be out until the morning." Olivia purred as she straddled over him undoing his jeans. "Besides, we had our fun earlier." Carl was lost in the moment so it took him a minute to register what she said but he finally did.

"What do you mean, 'you had your fun earlier'?" Olivia just laughed and she pulled out her phone showing a video of her and his wife kissing. She was still out of it but she was giggling afterwards. It then went on to show Olivia going down on his wife, she kept looking into the camera lens as she teased Serena and got her to say that Carl never made her feel like this. Carl felt betrayed even though he knew he wasn't far off doing the same thing. 

"She's had her fun, time for yours." Carl's eyes blurred as Olivia removed his jeans and took his cock between her fingers.

Carl woke up to a bright room which he didn't recognize his own. His head was pounding and he felt sick but he struggled to remember the night before. There was the BBQ and the drinking, he remembered Serena getting drunk early and also flirting with Olivia but that was about it. Gingerly he got out of bed and that was when he noticed something was wrong. Looking down he could see that his penis had been encased in some kind of steel device. Panicking, Carl tried frantically to remove it but it was secured around the base of his balls and locked by a small padlock. It was then that he heard his wife stir beside him and he rushed to get dressed before she saw. 

"My head hurts!" Serena moaned beside him. "How much did I drink last night?" 

"Quite a lot. I did also, can't remember much at all." Carl admitted wondering whether he passed out, the last thing he remembered was sitting downstairs with Olivia. "I'm going to go thank Olivia for letting us stay. See you downstairs." 

When Carl left the room Serena lifted the covers to inspect the cold touch she felt which caused her to wake up. She had been completely fitted in a metal chastity belt which was locked into place. Like Carl she had very little memory of the night before, her last one being that of going outside to get some air. Wanting all of a sudden to get home she quickly got dressed and walked slowly upstairs, worried that the metal contraption would make a sound. 

"So, you two had a good time last night yes?" Olivia looked just as perfect as she had the night before, not a hair out of place and although she'd been drinking as well she didn't seem to show any signs of being hungover.

"Yeah, what I remember of it anyway." Carl joked to hide his worry and Olivia laughed. She made the two of them a coffee and they sat there quietly both deep in thought and hungover. They didn't stay too long after that, both wanting to return home to try to get the strange devices off of themselves without letting the other know. 

For most of the afternoon Carl and Serena both attempted to get their devices off, Carl in the garage and Serena upstairs. Both had taken a box to pretend they were emptying but with the agenda to get their device off before their partner realized. There would just be too many questions they wouldn't be able to answer. On top of the question of how the devices were placed on them they were both worried whether they had been unfaithful. How were they in the position to have the devices placed on them in the first place? Unfortunately for them they were both unsuccessful at removing the steel devices which made going to the toilet all the more difficult. Carl's device had a slit to piss through but he had to sit on the seat to pee. As for Serena, there were small holes for the pee to pass through and there was a hole where her ass was so she could poop without it being obstructed by the belt. That night they both went to bed early, exhausted from the night before and worried about how they were going to get the devices off of them.

Carl woke up early the next day for work. He had to commute to the city for his work in the office and he'd been hoping to have the device removed by then. It was this morning that he found out another downside to it. He woke up in a large amount of pain as his erect penis pushed against the metal cage unable to fully grow. The pain was unlike anything Carl had felt and he had to have a cold shower to get it down. The mixture of the pain and the fact he couldn't touch himself actually made him feel more aroused and he could already feel the blood flow once more after the shower and he sat uncomfortable as he ate cereal. This was going to be a long day he thought as he went upstairs to give the sleeping Serena a goodbye kiss. 

Serena was awake before Carl was but she was too scared to get out of the bed before he left for work in case he saw the belt. Standing by the window, hiding behind the curtain she watched him drive off to work before she went downstairs. She debated looking online to see who could come out and remove the device but she wouldn't be able to live with the humiliation of someone she didn't know seeing her like that and naked. Out of options she decided to walk over to Olivia, it was early but perhaps she'd be able to help. 

"Good Morning Serena, everything okay?" Serena took in Olivia's appearance in just her silk underwear as she opened the door. She couldn't help but feel inferior to her and she nervously asked if she could come in, she needed help. Over coffee Serena explained how she woke up after Serena's party with the device locked on her and she was wondering if it was placed on her by one of the neighbours during the party. 

"Oh no, it wasn't any of the neighbours."

"How would you know?" Serena asked, goosebumps raised on her skin as Olivia's tone made her fearful. 

"It was me, now lets get that contraption off of you. Come with me." 

Carl didn't get back to his new house until six that evening and he was surprised to find that Serena wasn't in. That wasn't necessarily a bad thing as he wanted another attempt at removing the steel cage. With her not in he could attempt using one of his tools he unpacked yesterday to delicately cut it off. It was then that he saw the note on the table.

Carl,

Just over visiting Olivia, come over as soon as you get in, she's cooking dinner for us both. 

Serena xoxoxoxo

Deciding that he could give the tools a chance another time he quickly showered before getting changed and heading over to Olivia's. 

Olivia opened the door wearing a leather outfit that completely stunned Carl. She motioned for him to come in walking off into her living room and he could smell the food cooking from another room, it smelt amazing. Before Carl got the chance to speak however, Olivia took the opportunity to shock him straight away.

"Carl, remove your clothes here and then follow me downstairs." The authority in her voice almost had him complying immediately but he questioned her. 

"What? No! Where is Serena?"

"Look you little man. I know what pathetic secret you're hiding underneath those clothes, if you want it removed ever, do as I say. Remove your clothes and follow me. That is unless you want it kept on you forever?" The venom in her voice made him rush to get undressed and he followed her with his hands covering his caged cock and balls. She led him through the kitchen where he saw a couple from the night before, naked and chained together whilst they prepared her meal. They didn't look up at him as he passed but he noticed the male had a cage similar to his and the woman had a chastity belt on. Serena opened a locked door to reveal stone stairs that led downstairs to her basement. As he went down the stairs he heard the sound of something vibrating and the moans of his wife.

"Serena!" he called out as he pushed past Olivia and he froze at what he saw. Kneeling over some device, Serena had her arms tied behind her back with the rope tied to a hook in the floor. There was rope around her neck which tied to four poles around her and her mouth was gagged with a large ball type object.There was also string tied around her nipples attached to two more hooks on the floor, stretching them painfully. Her eyes were closed and she didn't seem to be aware of his presence. 

"What have you done to her?" Carl almost screamed out in shock at what he saw.

"Well your wife came to me early this morning. I got her to come down here this morning and well, she's been on that ever since. It's called a Sybian and it is a very powerful vibrator. The worse part is that I've made sure that she hasn't had an orgasm yet. She's been on that thing for nine hours now, and every time she's come close to climax the vibrating stops and it's cut out. Since she's tied down to it so tightly she can't even hump it to bring herself over the edge and believe me, she's tried." 

"Serena, are you okay?" Carl shouted once again, not fully taking in what Olivia explained.

"She can't hear you, nor see you either for that matter. I was pleased to note your wife wore contact lenses, you see I had this new pair I wanted to try out on her. They're called blackout lenses and they pretty much do just that, blackout all sight so that she cannot see. The headphones in her ear are the latest in noise cancelling technology so although the white noise and subliminal messages being played into her brain aren't too loud, she can't hear a thing unless I speak into this mic. Now whilst I won't make a deal to free her, I will offer you a chance to earn her some much needed release. You can't imagine the torture, the hell she is in. well not yet anyway but you will do soon enough. She will give anything for release right now and I will allow you the chance to earn her that, oh and just in case you're too selfish for that." Carl looked up when Olivia paused to see her take a photo of him naked and caged on her phone. "This picture will find it's way to your office, to your social media pages. Think of the irreparable damage that would cause to your life. All you need to do is agree to obey me without question this evening and the picture will not go online and your wife will be allowed the orgasm she so badly craves right now. Do we have a deal?" 

Carl's mind was racing as he tried to think of a way out of the situation but he already knew that he was royally screwed. He could refuse her but then god knows what she'd do to Serena, not to mention the hell his life would be if that picture made it's way online.

"Yes, I'll do it." Carl resigned fearing the worse.

"Good. You see this house used to belong to my parents. We had lived here for quite some time but unfortunately they were involved in a car accident which took them both away from me. They left this house to me and I had to admit losing them changed me. I went to a very dark place and as much as my neighbours tried to help by coming round and offering their support, it did not help. Eventually I found a way to relieve the pain I felt and that came in the form of lashing out on others. It first started when I had an affair with the man you saw in the kitchen. I found ways to humiliate and use him but couldn't bring myself to permanently destroy his relationship so I took control of his wife as well. I actually control most of this neighbourhood, some even behind their spouse's back but you two will be my first permanent twenty-four/seven slaves."
[+] 2 users Like hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
"What do you mean slaves?" Carl asked, his body trembling. Although he was sympathetic about the loss of her parents, no one should have to go through that at a young age, this was wrong, immoral and inexcusable. If she thought he'd go along with this permanently she had another thing coming he thought to himself. As soon as he had the opportunity to free his wife and get out he'd call the security officer. 

"Well I have plans for the both of you, ways to transform the both of you into the toys I want you to be. I won't go into the details as I won't want to spoil it for you but you're both in for some very big changes. Now go sit on the desk over there." Carl looked over to the corner of the basement where Olivia was pointing to see a make-up desk. It looked completely out of place in the gloomy basement but as he walked over he noticed that it looked new, the surface empty and the mirror at the back of the desk surrounded by little lights and spotless. He then felt his hands pulled behind the chair and heard the click of something metallic. Carl couldn't help but panic as he found that his hands had been cuffed behind the chair. 

"We're going to start tonight by giving you a little makeover Carl, you see I have too many male slaves who will do anything for me when I call upon them and there's something oh so delicious about taking a once proud man and feminizing him. I advise you stay still, this will hurt if you move." Carl's eyes widened in surprise when he heard the sound of an electric razor and he could only watch in the mirror as Olivia completely removed his beard. There was something so humiliating about being shaved against your will, that strip of masculinity that Carl was so used to, that he actually liked about his image taken away from him. Olivia wasn't finished there though, although Carl never had much body hair to begin with she took care to make sure that every piece was removed from him starting with his chest and arms then onto his legs before finally she knelt in front of him and spread his legs.

"My, what a useless little dick you have there." Olivia laughed and Carl felt his cheeks redden. He knew he was slightly below average in size but Olivia had never complained. "Now be very still, you don't want me to slip whilst I'm down here." The mischievous grin on Olivia's face made Carl wonder whether she would deliberately slip but he stayed extra still to ensure he didn't give her any excuse to slip. His shame grew as he watched the hair fall between his legs leaving just a stubble. That wouldn't do for Olivia though as she went back upstairs briefly and returned with some warm water, shaving gel and a razor. The shaving gel Carl noticed was actually marketed for woman advertising super soft skin and had a smell that reminded him of a perfume that his wife wore. He was helpless as Olivia generously applied the gel around his groin, body and face and then used the razor to completely shave him until he was completely smooth. He looked up and saw the reflection of his bare chest, arms and face and he felt defeated, hoping that this was it and he and Serena can both go home. 

"Well that's a good start." Nope, this definitely wasn't it thought Carl deflated as she pulled out some hair removal cream. "This is just to ensure that you stay completely smooth, I will apply some now and then you will do so every other day. If I spot a hair on you other than those on top of your head, there will be consequences." Carl sulked to himself as Olivia applied the cream all over his body and his lower face before she patted him dry with a towel. Still however she wasn't done as she pulled out a pair of tweezers from the draw in the desk and started working on Carl's eyebrows. He winced in pain as she plucked out his eyebrows and then frowned when he saw the thin feminine shape they now held. It looked wrong to him because of what he was used to but Olivia was very pleased with her work as she giggled to herself. 

"Now for the make-up." Olivia squealed, obviously unable to contain her excitement. 

"What, no! Please don't." Carl begged as he saw her pull out the rather large amount of supplies she had but she wouldn't listen. Olivia started with a face brush as she added a subtle pink blush to Carl's cheeks. His shame grew when she moved on to his eye lashes using an eyelash curler to style his lashes before she finally applied a another shade of pink lipstick to his lips. Carl could never imagine the face staring back at him could be his own, a face he knew so well feminized so convincingly and so quickly. 

"This is just a basic start. You'll learn more about this over time and you'll teach yourself how to apply it and how to find colors that work for you. Now if you could open your mouth for me." Olivia ordered and Carl didn't respond, still in shock at how he looked. When Olivia pinched one of his nipples however he cried out and she forced a ball-gag into his mouth. With the gag in place Olivia reached into the draw once more and pulled out a wig. 

"I've been preparing to do this for a long time, waiting for someone young with your kind of build that I can transform. You can't know how much it turns me on knowing what I plan for you." Olivia was touching herself as she spoke and Carl couldn't help the erection that strained against his chastity device.

"Smile for the camera" Olivia teased before taking a picture of Carl's reflection in the mirror. Carl couldn't believe it and it took him a second to realize what she'd done before he began to panic once more. 

"Don't worry. This is merely for insurance. If you behave and do as I say no one will have to see the picture. Now I'm going to remove your cuffs and get you ready for a few more pictures. Remember to play along or the pictures will go public." Carl ignored Olivia's command and the second the cuffs were removed her jumped up and went to run to the basement door but was immediately pulled back by Olivia who used his momentum to send him flying to the floor. It didn't help that he had barely any muscles or height to him other wise he may of made it but Carl had always been weak physically. Whilst he was on the floor she kicked him and assaulted him whilst all he could do was try to shield himself until eventually he gave in.

"You'll learn to obey first time soon enough." Olivia began and she then helped him up and cuffed him to one of the support beams in the basement. She slapped his face, chest and penis constantly until tears filled his face. He was physically and emotionally spent and all he wanted was for the beating to stop but Olivia didn't relent. 

"Just remember, when you fuck up, it's not just you that pays." Olivia said over his blubbering and then turned her attention to Serena. With her sense cut off Serena wasn't prepared for the firstly slap to her breast and Carl could only watch helplessly as Olivia repeated the treatment she gave to him on her. Serena cried out in shock but with the constant teasing her mind was a mess and she was very tired so she just took the beating, sulking softly. 

"Are you going to behave this time?" Olivia tugged at Serena's hair threatening to hurt her more and Carl gave in.

"Yes, I'll do as you say, please don't hurt her anymore." Carl begged once again and then let out a sigh of relief when Olivia released her grip and then uncuffed him. Once free she went back to the desk where there was a black bag by the side of it. She pulled out a pair of matching light purple lace panties and bra. 

"I hope these fit, trying to guess your size after only seeing you for the first time a month or so ago when you went to view the house with your wife. You're very small though, almost nothing to you. I bet even my own stuff will be too big on you. You're body is pathetic, it's more feminine than masculine before my interference. Now put these on." Carl stepped into the panties more humiliated than he'd ever been in his life but he didn't have a choice. There was nothing else he could do. Moving on to the bra he struggled to fix it on behind him and ended up looking hopelessly over to Olivia who laughed before helping it on. For the rest of the night she had Carl try on different dresses and skimpy clothes designed for girls and model them for her. Of course she took a picture of each outfit he wore and all the time he watched Serena struggle as the Sybian would bring her close and then stop, her whimpering made him cringe and he just wanted to help her. 

"Right, that's enough for your first night." Olivia started. "You'll sleep here tonight, in those panties, if I find they're removed when I come back down you'll both be in trouble. Now lay down." Carl complied this time not wanting a repeat of the beating for himself or Serena. When he was on the floor she cuffed his arms in front of him round the pole and then went to leave.

"What about Serena? You promised." Carl cried out.

"You're right." Olivia said and she changed the setting on the Sybian with her phone. Carl watched and it didn't take long for Serena's body to shake violently as a long anticipated orgasm ripped through her body. She cried out loudly into the gag and her whole body shook in response to the orgasm, she'd never reacted like that when she was with him Carl thought to himself. It didn't end there however and the Sybian continued it's assault on Serena. 

"You said you'd release her!" Carl shouted as Olivia's body buckled once again and she tiredly moaned into the gag. 

"No, I didn't. I said I'd grant her release, which she has and will again, and again, and again. Enjoy your sleep." Olivia laughed wickedly as she left the basement, locking the door behind her. Carl tried to get comfortable but on the cold stone floor it was near impossible. Then there was the cries from Serena, at first it was only pleasure but after each orgasm that passed it was obviously causing her pain. A little later he noticed that she wasn't making any sounds at all he could see that she'd passed out though that wasn't for long before she woke up with a mixture of pain and pleasure once again. 

That night Carl hardly got any sleep at all and was almost thankful by the time Olivia came back down and turned off the Sybian. Serena had passed out again and Carl didn't blame her, it must be the only escape she had all night when she was passed out. 

"Get up." Olivia commanded when she uncuffed him and she led him upstairs to the bathroom where she helped him remove the makeup that had messed up whilst he had slept and removed the wig. Olivia then had him shower and handed him female toiletries to use. The toiletries were centered around softening skin and a small part of Carl thought it actually felt nice though he wouldn't admit it. Once he had washed Olivia told him to put the panties and bra back on before getting dressed in the clothes he had yesterday. 

"Now you will go home, when you are home you will change into your work clothes but ensure the panties and the bra remain on, I expect a picture every hour showing them sent to my number which I have placed in your phone. Serena will stay with me throughout the day and if you prove you're wearing them every half hour through pictures I'll prove she's still in one piece. Now get to work, I have plans for you Carl, or should I say Crystal."
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
Carl was shaking when he walked back into his own house, the memories of the night before vivid in his mind. The image of his own face after the make over and his wife's face filled with both pain and pleasure, her tired cries froze into his mind, replaying over and over. The worse part was the memories made him erect which only hurt due to the chastity device. It was unfathomable to him how someone could do what Olivia had done to them both and enjoy it as much as she had. Seeing that Carl had little time before work he rushed into the shower using the hair removal cream and moisturizer that Olivia had told him to and his shame grew at the fresh flowery smell of his skin. Once dry, he put back on the matching bra and knickers, guiltily noting how soft and delicate they felt against his skin before placing his suit on over the top and making his way to work. 

On the train into the city Carl noticed people looking at him with a confused expression on their face, his new fragrance not being something they expected on a male. He also had to dismiss the urge to rearrange the chastity device over and over as his erection strained against the cage, he had been almost permanently aroused all morning and didn't know what to do about it so he just sat there, his mind racing and incredibly self conscious. The beeping of his mobile had him fumbling into his pocket trying to get out the phone.

It's about time for that first picture Crystal. 

Just being addressed Crystal made his body shiver and his erection strain even further. The way his body and mind was reacting to the situation scared and confused him deeply. The train carriage wasn't empty so he made his way to the toilet and pulled his trousers down revealing the lace purple panties. Sighing to himself he took the picture and replied to Olivia. Within minutes he received another message with a video attached. Serena was on her knees and she looked weak but thankfully now off the Sybian. Olivia held her hair tightly and stared directly at the camera as she said the words 'she's mine now, and so are you'. 

Carl arrived at work and he tried to avoid as many of his colleagues as he could, planning to hide in his office for as long as he could get away with. Nervously he peeked through the blinds in his office as he sent a picture every half hour to Olivia. Each time he would get a reply from Olivia showing a photo, Serena either tied up, or in one case with her head in between Olivia's legs. Each photo reply had a caption to it as well. How's my sissy's day at work going? Guess what, your wife has had those black out contacts and headphones on for over a day now, can you imagine having your senses restricted for that long? Just to think that you'll never have access to your wife's holes again. Towards the end of the day there was another two photo replies, one with Olivia wearing a strap on which was forced into Serena's mouth with the caption: after seeing your little member I can see why she's struggling so much with this small strap-on. The second picture had Olivia using a pump on his wife's clit with the caption 'Hey Crystal look, her clit is almost as big as yours'. Carl was torn, he was scared for Serena, in truth she was getting it way harder than he was being currently the direct target of Olivia's lust but the humiliating messages only managed to arouse him further and the longer the day went on the more frustrated he got. His mind would only focus on the need to get out of the cage and masturbate, he couldn't get any work done at all. 

When you finish work, come straight here your wife awaits you. Carl read the text as he prepared to leave work thankful for having no interaction with his work mates. His flowery fragrance would be hard enough to explain but his trimmed eyebrows? Attached to the message was another video of Serena with her legs spread and her arms raised above her head held by rope. Olivia held something between Serena's legs and although Serena was moaning her eyes looked vacant, as if her mind was empty, void of thoughts.

Carl did as he was told and walked in to Olivia's house as a man covered head to toe in latex barring his rock hard penis opened the door for him. The man said nothing and Carl couldn't help but feel jealous of the man's penis, it was far longer and thicker than his, it was embarrassing for him. The latex man guided him downstairs to the basement where Carl saw that Serena was secured to the Sybian once more with Olivia standing by her side whispering into her phone. As soon as she saw Carl she pressed a button on her phone and smiled wickedly at him.

"I was just having the most wonderful chat with your wife. Of course it was more of a one-sided conversation." Olivia laughed at her own joke and Carl looked over his wife. Like the night before she had her hearing and sight cut off by the headphones and contact lenses, she was also gagged and had clothespins on her nipples which Olivia played with absent-mindedly. She told him to take off his clothes and fearing her wrath like the night before he complied immediately. 

"I have a treat for the two of you tonight." Olivia said, her voice full of mischief. "You're both getting your first upgrades. Andy, come down." Carl wondered who she was shouting at until the man with the latex hood who opened the door for him came down holding a case in his hands. "Andy here runs a piercing and tattoo parlor. He was one of the few that found out about what I was getting up to here and when he saw it for himself, he actually volunteered himself to be one of my many playthings. You like what you see?" Olivia taunted as she watched Carl stare in wonder at the man's still erect member.

"Since he volunteered Andy has been one of my most loyal slaves and playthings. He trusts me completely and has earned many benefits from his service to me such as not being chastised like you and your wife are along with many of my neighbours. Being one of my most loyal slaves Andy agreed to an experiment I wished to try from one of my scientist friends. She had created an experimental drug that would aid men with erections far quicker and for longer than Viagra worked. The only downside was that the effects were permanent and installed a deep lust inside those who took it. Andy here needs very regular sex otherwise the madness will take over and he'll be left a drooling, mindless and aroused mess. My friends project was cancelled and the drug scrapped but not before I found a use for it. Andy has been fully erect for over two years now, sure it has effected his life in many ways but seeing as I use him most as my personal fuck toy he doesn't seem to mind." 

Carl couldn't imagine how life would be with a permanent erection. He could imagine the frustration as he was feeling it right now with the chastity but at least Andy wasn't denied access to his own penis. It would be hard to go about his day to day life, especially if he had been as big as Andy, walking outside trying to disguise a huge bulge in your trousers, any exercise or sports would be near impossible or at the very least extremely uncomfortable. Carl couldn't worry about that though as his mind finally connected what Olivia was implying by a treat and bringing Andy, a tattooist and piercer.

"I don't want a piercing." Carl complained and then winced as he saw Olivia's face drop. 

"It doesn't matter what you want, as soon as you understand that it'll be easier for you. You two are my playthings, there is nothing you can do to change that without ruining yours and your wife's life. Besides, even if you were to leave here with your wife, I think you'll find she won't ever be the same as you remember her. Now, are you going to cause me an issue or am I going to have to make this even harder for you?"

"I won't cause a problem." Carl sighed, resigned. Part of it was worry for his wife but also out of his own cowardice. He could of course refuse what Olivia wanted and go to the security officer right now but the pictures of him and his wife will be online before he even made it to the station. For that reason Carl allowed himself to be guided to one of the support beams in the basement and had his hands cuffed behind the beam by Olivia. 

"Now as it seems you need another lesson in complying more sooner I'm going to make this more difficult for both your and your Mrs. We'll start on her so you can watch and then we'll move onto you knowing that she can't even hear or see you suffer. But first, just a little something you can bite on to to fight the pain." Olivia removed her own panties and then shoved them in Carl's mouth as he offered no resistance and then taped his mouth shut. The taste wasn't unpleasant and it was obvious she had been aroused quite often throughout the day whilst wearing them. He then closed his eyes in frustration as Olivia knelt down next to him and started stroking his balls and tapping on the chastity device. Each knock sent a shiver through him and his erection strained as if it could 'hulk out' and break through the steel device. After what seemed like an eternity, Olivia called for Andy to bring over the tank with the attachments in the corner. Carl watched curiously as he tried to work out what the thing was. It was a large metal tank with two plastic tubes trailing from it. 

"I ordered this online as soon as I met the two of you and initially it was meant to use just on your wife. However, it will make your piercings more interesting." Carl couldn't move as he turned the machine on and it made a sound not too dissimilar to a vacuum, suddenly he had an idea what it was. He struggled against his cuffs but couldn't do anything as Olivia placed the metal tubes over his nipples and Carl cried out as he felt his nipples get sucked right into the tubes. Instantly however the pump released the grip slightly but not enough for the tubes to fall off and then began pumping Carl's nipples. 

"Don't cry Crystal, this is one of the lower settings." Olivia taunted as she started walking over to Serena. "Andy, if you are ready." Olivia couldn't contain her glee as Andy pulled out his piercing gun from his case and joined her standing next to Serena. Although only a small thing Carl couldn't help but feel how wrong it was for another man's exposed cock should be so close to his wife's naked body. Olivia removed Serena's gag and she breathed heavily as Olivia pulled and twisted the clothespins on her nipples before removing the one on her left nipple. Without giving Serena time to recover, Andy, prompted by Olivia, moved in and pinched Serena's left nipple with the forceps before quickly forcing a needle through. Carl could only watch as Serena screamed out from the unexpected sharp pain whilst Andy replaced the home with a small metal ring.

"Remember this is your husband Carl's fault." Olivia spoke into her phone once again. "I told you earlier you should never have trusted him, he betrayed you. He traded you to me for his own freedom." Carl moaned into his gag but could barely make any noise as Olivia glared at him and he froze. "I'm here for you though, you don't need Carl. Remember who it was that gave you all that pleasure, me, remember it is also me that takes it away as well. Are you ready for the other nipple pet?" Serena calmed at Olivia's words and the sound of her voice. 

"Yes Goddess Olivia" Serena said calmly and Carl wondered just how much damage Olivia had done to Serena's mind over the last couple of days. Her breathing quickened slightly as Andy moved the needle near to her nipple again but this time she didn't cry out, expecting the pain she did her best to contain the pain. 

"Good pet, your Goddess is proud of you." Olivia stroked Serena's hair and Carl watched in disbelief as Serena leaned into her caress whilst Andy completed the set with another ring. Serena continued to behave oddly in Carl's view as she received four piercings in each of her pussy lips, one in the clit, one on her tongue and then one in her septum. All of the piercings were filled with small rings and it almost seemed that Serena seemed to be aroused by the pain from the way she was acting. 

"Very well done pet, I'll let you thank me for them presents later after the piercings have healed." Olivia patted her on the head one more time before walking over to Carl and turning the app off on her phone. "I wasn't lying when I said she was mine now. Between the denial, the exhaustion, not being able to see or hear anything other than my voice and the recording of my voice playing the messages in her ears, her mind is well on its way to being broken. Now it's your turn." Carl's eyes widened in fear as Andy moved over to him now and he felt really uncomfortable how Andy's permanently erect penis kept touching him as he set himself up around him. 

"Just to think how much more painful this will be for you after the pumping. I bet those nipples of yours are incredibly sensitive." As if to test the theory, Olivia then gave each one a quick flick and Andy winced in pain and Olivia smiled wickedly. Carl wriggled to get out of his bindings but to no avail and he couldn't escape Andy's needle. The pain Carl felt was excruciating, far more painful than anything he could remember at that time as his swollen and sensitive nipple was penetrated by the needle and then had a small bar placed through the nipple. Carl was almost delirious as Andy moved to the other nipple and he was given no time to recover as Andy pushed the needle slowly through his other nipple. Carl looked over to Serena who had been his rock for the past few years and she was just sitting their, unseeing and unhearing with a vacant expression on her face, oblivious to his presence, let alone his pain. Andy pushed another small bar through Carl's nipple to complete the set and Olivia moved in closer to admire the set whilst Andy screwed on tiny balls at the end of the bars to keep them in place. After the work was done Olivia had Andy uncuff Carl and move him back to the desk with the mirror in the corner of the room. Once he was secure Olivia proceeded to apply make-up to Carl's face but this time she went slower and offered instructions along the way. Carl of course wasn't taking any of it in, his nipples were incredibly sore, his wife thought he had abandoned her and he was sat here next to a guy with a large penis barely inches away from his face while Olivia was applying make up to his face once again and then taking pictures. Once she was done she left him cuffed to the chair and said goodnight to Serena through the app once again calling her pet before going upstairs. Carl was left staring at his reflection in the mirror until he finally fell asleep.

Over the next couple of weeks Carl fell deeper and deeper under Olivia's control. He still hadn't been allowed out of chastity and it had been roughly two and a half weeks before he had managed to achieve a full erection. Every day he'd go to work with women's underwear on, locked in chastity and pierced nipples under his shirt and then every night Olivia dressed him up and helped him apply make-up showing him different techniques and colors to use that fit his look. As his hair grew she continued to use the wig but had to use a net to hold it up. After using the toiletries daily some differences were starting to show, his skin was much softer than he was used to and he had become used to the fragrance of the body moisturizer. The same with his hair, it had become almost silky, shinier and definitely a lot healthier than it had done before. The nipple piercings had been a nightmare to begin with as well, and in truth they still were. His nipples were far more sensitive than they ever were and every time his top rubbed against him it sent shivers through him and once again his penis would strain against the chastity device. 

Serena's transformation was also making progress as well. After the piercings Olivia offered more freedom to Serena, with her wrists bound to the top of her arms and her ankles to her thighs, Serena was allowed to crawl around the basement floor using her elbows and knees whilst Carl spent most nights either tied to one of the beams, the chair at the dressing table in the corner or hogtied on the floor. As her piercings healed quickly, Serena had small bells, each with a different tone, added to each of her piercings except the one on her tongue and clit. Olivia then fitted a small gold chain linking both her clit and her tongue but the chain was just a little short so it pulled on both Serena's tongue and clit. This made Serena almost a crawling, living instrument, the bells jingling a melodic tune as she crawled interrupted by her small grunts and cries as each movement pulled on her tongue and clit. Another reaction caused by the stretching of her tongue out of her mouth was the constant drooling, Carl could only watch as Olivia molded his wife more and more into her mindless, sex crazed pet who was unable to care for herself and relied on Olivia more with every passing day. 

The next night Olivia noticed that Carl had started to leak precum and she taunted him about his 'pathetic little dripping clit'. That of course only seemed to arouse Carl more. It was one thing he had found ever since Olivia had taken him was that being humiliated turned him on. He hated the fact that it did but he couldn't control his body's reactions to it. It was then Olivia offered him release the first time. 

"I will grant you release from chastity for tonight and a chance to cum but you must do so with this inside your ass." She pulled out a thin plastic toy that had many beads ranging from small to large with a small ring at the bottom. "You can say no of course but there's no way that thing is coming off you unless you agree, little sissies such as yourself should never be allowed release without something inside their 'boy pussy'." Carl eyed the toy warily but his need for release was too high and he reluctantly agreed. Olivia couldn't contain her glee and she lubed up the toy and had Carl remove his panties. She then instructed him to go on all fours and she very slowly inserted the toy. This was a first for Carl and the tightness he felt as the anal beads penetrated him was uncomfortable but he felt pleasure from the action as well. He was amazed and embarrassed to realize he enjoyed the sensation of each bead passing through his hole as they got bigger. Finally Olivia managed to get all the small beads in and she removed Carl's steel chastity device. Instantly he was rock hard erect and whilst on all fours she stroked his penis.

"I could do this with a few fingers, I don't even need to use my whole hand" Olivia laughed and Carl's shame grew. It didn't take long at all before he reached climax and as he did he contracted his muscles in his ass, as they gripped the beads and he felt a whole new sensation. Carl came all over his panties which sat below him and instantly Olivia locked him back up inside the chastity device. 

"Good sissy." Olivia teased and Carl moaned as she pulled out the anal beads in his ass slowly. "Since you seem to have taken to anal play so quickly my little sissy slut I have another new present for you. i was going to give this to you later but you've done so well." Olivia reached into a bag and pulled out another plastic looking toy which she announced was a butt plug. It was one of the smallest ones available and she lubed it up and attempted to ease it into Carl's ass. The tip went in with ease but as it widened she had to apply some force before Carl's hole eventually closed around it. "This will stay in you for a while until you're ready for the next size. You'll be happy to know I've been talking to a friend and I've decided to confirm your transformation. Tomorrow you'll walk into work and hand in your resignation. You'll then meet me outside your work where we'll meet our friend and discuss your journey into hormone replacement therapy. I know you don't know what that means but it'll be big for you and everything will be explained tomorrow."
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
"I can't quit my job!" Carl had protested when Olivia told him to resign the night before but now as he stood here in front of his boss, with a quickly typed out letter he realized what control he had over his life was being stripped away. 

"You can and you will." Olivia had answered and the look in her eyes dared him to take it further. Serena of course was oblivious to it all, curled up in a ball on the floor, still unable to see or hear and the chain between her tongue and clit piercings still causing her tongue to stick out of her mouth and her clit to stretch. 

"How are we supposed to get by? I have a house to pay for." Carl continued but Olivia cut him off. She said that she would buy the house but it would be under her name, she would pay for their food, new clothes and so on. Carl knew better than to argue anymore and just nodded, so that's where he found himself at nine-thirty in the morning, face to face with his manager who was eyeing his face with a confused look. Carl was used to this now, the products he had been told to use gave his skin a soft glow and he was always paranoid that there were traces of make-up left over from the night before. His manager said he was sorry to see him go and shook Carl's hand before pulling away from his soft grip and touch. Embarrassed, Carl couldn't leave the office quick enough. 

"All done?" Olivia asked and Carl nodded, unable to meet her gaze. "Very well, lets get going, we have a busy day ahead of us, get in the car." Carl opened the door of the expensive looking car and sat down on the comfortable leather. Olivia stepped in the other side and Carl marveled at the quality of the car, it's tidy finishing, the blacked out windows, how smooth the ride was. 

"I think you remember George." Olivia spoke and the driver turned round and nodded in Carl's direction before turning his attention back to the road. Carl recognized him vaguely from the party a few weeks ago, he was one of Olivia's neighbours. "George and his wife Lisa were foolish enough to try to block planning permission for an extension to my house. They are both now kept in chastity and beaten daily by myself. I own their house, this car that was once theirs and of course, I own both of them. They are my very own punching bags, my stress relievers. Count yourself lucky, you could be in their position." Carl saw George's regretful eyes meet his own gaze through the rear mirror, he never thought of how else Olivia would deal with the collection of submissives she owned. He listened as Olivia stated her plans for the day without expecting a reply from him. George's wife Lisa was back at the house looking after Serena though as Olivia explained, she didn't need much tending to. She was growing used to the seclusion, unable to see or hear for most of the last three weeks had played a part in breaking her mind. 

She was now becoming used to spending the day in silence, unable to hear her own words clearly, just a vibration in her ears. It didn't help that Serena was still constantly being teased. Olivia had kept her in an almost permanently aroused state ever since her last orgasm with the piercings. Serena herself hadn't even asked for release, even when she knew Serena was there, she would whimper occasionally, and grunt when the chain pulled on her tongue or clit but other than that, the sounds of the bells connected to her piercings were the only noise indication that she was there. It was also becoming very clear to Carl how a weird bond was forming between Serena and Olivia, when Olivia announced her presence to Serena through the app on the phone, Serena would perk up and try to find her. If Olivia touched her or sat near her, Serena would lean her head against her, urging Olivia to stroke her. As much as Carl didn't want to admit it, Olivia was getting her way, Serena was being molded into Olivia's pet right in front of his own eyes and there was nothing he could do about it.

"We're here." Olivia announced and she told him to exit the car and open the door for her. "George, park the car nearby, I will call you when we are ready to be picked up. Don't keep me waiting this time." Carl heard the not so subtle threat in her voice and wondered how badly she must have punished George the last time from the fearful look in his eyes. As he opened the door, Olivia oozed elegance as she climbed out in a stunning dress. Carl was instructed to walk a foot behind her at all times and he saw the way everyone couldn't keep their eyes off of her as he walked. Who could blame them, he thought to himself, Olivia had a body to die for, skin so soft it tempted you to touch and the looks of a model. If only they knew just how deadly a price you'd have to pay to get close to her. 

Olivia led Carl inside a tall glass building with the words 'Selby's Cosmetic Wonders' emblazed on an expensive sign at the front. She just nodded at the receptionist who waved her through and in truth looked a little intimidated by her before Olivia made her way to an office with the name "Dr Louise Selby" on the door. After knocking a voice told them to enter and Olivia gestured for Carl to open the door for her and then she walked past him and embraced the doctor before taking a seat on the opposite side of the desk to her.

"Olivia, it's been far too long. How are you and to what do I owe the pleasure?" Dr Louise Selby's voice was almost as enticing as Olivia's own and she gave the impression of confidence and wealth. 

"Louise, I've been well thank you, you're doing well for yourself it seems." Olivia's voice was warm and affectionate, a side of Olivia that Carl hadn't experienced before. Louise must have been a close friend, not someone that she had a desire to play with and use. 

"I am, ever since I quit my job at the pharmaceutical research company for cutting my funding I decided to branch out on my own. This company was my idea and we employ many surgeons and doctors for all kinds of surgical and medical enhancements or changes." 

"It's for that very reason that I popped by Louise. You know of my collection of toys?"

"I do Olivia, you've mentioned them before and I look forward to you introducing me to them. Am i to assume that this sorry looking man behind you is one of them?"

"Yes, Carl, or should I say Crystal here is one of my newest additions along with his wife, and I would like to talk to you about changing his appearance. You see I plan for Crystal to be modified to a more feminine appearance and I was wondering what it was you could do?" Carl stood there as the two girls spoke about him. Each mention of modifying and changing his appearance scared him shitless and he considered running out of the room and hiding from Olivia but where could he go? Then there was Serena, what would happen to her? He couldn't leave her there, she'd already thought he had abandoned her. 

"Right, lets take a look at her then." Louise stated standing up from where she was seated. Carl could now see that she had a body and looks that rivaled Olivia's. Louise approached him and circled him with a predatory glance. 

"There's almost nothing to him, that will make the process easier and more revealing in the early stages." Louise's excitement in her work was evident in the way she spoke.

"Crystal, undress." Olivia said coldly and Carl was about to protest but saw the cold look in her eyes warning him not to disobey her in front of someone else. Sighing, he removed his top first and Louise laughed at his pierced nipples and she held his nipples between her fingers as she studied the work. 

"These bars are well done Olivia, who did the piercings? Oh and look at how sensitive her nipples are, just one touch and look at her face." Louise laughed as Carl winced in pain and his erection strained uncomfortably against the cage once again. 

"You remember Andy?" Olivia asked with a knowing smile. 

"I do remember Andy, how is he finding life with that permanent erection? Or should I be asking, how are you finding life with his permanent erection? The size of the thing was truly impressive." 

"Well, his sanity has very much dissipated, being in that permanent aroused state caused his mind to go and now he is very much an obedient broken man who does what I ask. He is my very own fuck toy and I have to thank you for making that possible." 

"No problem at all, I may have to use him myself, now, lets see if Crystal here matches up at all." Without warning Louise pulled down Carl's trousers and laughed at his lace knickers and hairless skin. 

"I can't believe how smooth his skin is, this is incredible Olivia. Oh and look at that little thing, you said she was married? I'm surprised she managed to attract a partner at all with that. I would have locked it up too, in fact, I think you may need to go for an even smaller device." Carl's shame grew as the two laughed at him, or was it her. Both of them had been referring to him as 'her' and 'she' all morning and it was turning him on a great deal much to his exasperation. He was a man, he shouldn't have to take this shit he thought to himself but then he looked down at his tiny locked cock underneath a pair of lace knickers, his hairless soft skin and his manicured nails, even he was starting to question how much of a man he actually was. 

"So what do you think?" Olivia asked.

"I think she would make a perfect advert for my male to female transformation program here." Louise began enthusiastically. "She has a small bone structure, hardly any muscle and she is not too tall. If you are okay with it, I would love to start her on the Hormone Replacement Therapy Program and document her transformation to use as a guide for potential clients." 

"Of course Louise, I'm sure Crystal would love the idea of people seeing her transformation. How does the program work?" Olivia asked. 

Crystal would not love that at all, Carl thought to himself and then mentally cursed himself for using the name Crystal. His mind raced at how real the possibility of his change was becoming, he was truly scared at what Olivia and her friend was capable of and wondered if his time as a man was truly coming to an end. He couldn't fight it either, if he ran away then he'd be alone and Olivia would release all the pictures and videos she had of him already, he was already jobless and with the scope of the threat that Olivia had issued, he doubted he'd find another job, ever, well, not one that he would want to do. Taking a deep breath, Carl tried to focus on how the treatment worked although he wasn't sure he wanted to know what was to happen to him. 

"Well, the program works by re-balancing the hormones in the body. Over time it will effect the male body in many ways, you should expect to see redistribution of body fat to that similar of a feminine pattern, more fat will be stored in the hips, thighs, buttocks, upper arms and breasts. You'll see a small amount of breast and nipple growth though you can aid that over time with surgery. Not that it matters with Crystal here but there will be reduced muscle development, The treatment will also increase the difficulty of achieving an erection and an overall decrease in testicular size. In the long term however I would recommend complete ball removal, but lets not jump to that just yet." 

Carl's head span at the mention of ball removal and he questioned if Olivia and Louise were mad. Hearing Louise explain the changes he should expect made him panic but he knew there was no way out of this. He wished he would have just skipped Olivia's party and stayed at home with his wife by his side but would that have made a difference. Olivia had obviously wanted them both since she first saw them checking out the house, and it seemed what Olivia wanted, Olivia got. 

"That sounds incredible, how would I go about starting it the treatment, I'm very interested in beginning it as soon as possible."

"The way I would suggest is wearing a patch which administers estrogen to the body on the lower stomach, you'll change them every two to three days and I'd recommend an anti-androgen pill once per day to block unwanted male hormones. I can administer the drugs to begin though we need a signature from your patient."

Both Olivia and Louise turned their attention to Carl who stood their naked with his jeans around his ankles. He knew that as a legal requirement he would have to sign to agree to the treatment and he seriously considered refusing to do it. If he didn't sign, they wouldn't make the changes they threatened but he seriously feared the wrath of Olivia. If she didn't get her way, his life would be destroyed and he had no doubt she'd also destroy Serena's as well whilst making him watch. She would make sure they both suffered a great deal over a long period of time before disposing of them, leaving them broken and ruined. Serena's mind was already broken, if she was let loose, who would look after her? Carl certainly wouldn't be able to pay for the therapy needed, she would be thrown into a poorly run mental hospital and he had no doubt that Olivia would ensure she'd be abused there. No, his fate had been permanently altered since the day he met Olivia, he wouldn't enjoy it but he'd have to go along for the ride in hope that he could find peace with this decision. 

"I'll sign." Carl resigned and the wicked grin that lit Olivia's face made him grimace. Louise printed off the standard contract and pointed out the key points of the contract before Carl signed. 

"Very good, we may begin. First are the patches." Louise stood up and walked to her storage cabinets on the walls of her office. She pulled out two boxes and opened the first to reveal the patches. "You will wear a total of two a week, I'll place the first one on now and you'll change it in three days before replacing that one a week from now." Louise peeled open the packaging of the patch and placed it firmly on Carl's lower stomach. "Next are the anti-androgen pill. Whilst not completely necessary, they may speed up the program." Louise then handed Carl the pill and a glass of water. He thought for just a moment before confirming his decision and downing the pill with water. 

"Outstanding." Olivia stated. "I can't thank you enough Louise, and we will certainly be back in the future for some of those more surgical enhancements you mentioned. How would you like to join us for the rest of the day? We have to visit a government building for a small piece of official business but then we're going shopping. In the evening, I shall be hosting a party of sorts with all my playthings. It will be the official unveiling of Crystal and Serena to everyone else, you should see Serena, she is becoming quite the devoted pet. Oh and Andy will be there should you wish to sample your magnificent work."

"Well, when you put it like that, how could I refuse? I don't have much on today so I'd love to join you, give me five minutes and I'll meet you outside."

Olivia then stood up and told Carl to get dressed whilst she called for George to be ready with the car. She then led the way out with Carl following from a foot behind outside the building and into the car where Louise joined them just a couple of minutes later. 

Less then fifteen minutes later they arrived outside the government building that Olivia had mentioned. Carl still had no idea what they were doing here but he walked nervously a foot behind Olivia and Louise who walked side by side as they talked to each other and ignored him. The building was quite empty so they didn't have to queue for long.

"I'd like a name change request form please." Olivia asked in a pleasant voice and the old lady behind the partition lazily handed over the form and pointed to a table on the side of the room with pens. Not liking the idea of what was about to happen, Carl reluctantly followed Olivia to the table knowing what was to come next.

"I want you to fully commit to this new life I have for you now Crystal." Olivia started. "You've quit your job, you've started the hormone replacement treatment and finally there's this. You won't get any reward for doing this but as you know defying me will only end badly for you. You know that, you know you're already mine, so why would you fight this unwinnable fight any longer." Carl sighed, everything she said was true, he'd known for a little while that there was no way out of this now. If he fought against Olivia, it would end very badly, for both him and Serena. And Serena, she'd already been through enough, it was his duty to her, to stick with her, even if it meant an untold amount of humiliation or pain to himself. His hand was shaking as he picked up the pen and he tried to concentrate on his breathing as he filled out his current details on the form. Each line filled etched away at his limited freedom. When he had finished filling out his current information, Carl looked over the next line asking what he wanted to change his name to and then he looked at Olivia. 

"Crystal Cherry" Olivia said firmly as though she'd given it some thought before hand and Carl cringed at hearing his new name in full for the first time. Still, he filled out the form completely and then handed it back to the unexcited old lady behind the desk who explained that it would take at least a couple of weeks before it was reviewed and confirmed. Suddenly Carl felt tired as the realization of how much control of his own life he'd lost in one day hit him, he just wanted to go back to Olivia's and collapse, even if it meant being tied in the basement. Unfortunately for Carl, that wasn't to be. 

It had only taken them fifteen minutes to get the form and fill it out before they were all back in the car. Olivia directed George to take them to the mall and find a parking space. George was allowed out of the car this time to join them and around his collar, Carl could see some of the marks from the previous beatings he had received from Olivia. Like Carl, George had to stay a foot behind Olivia and Louise at all times. The first shop they went into was a popular young lady clothes store so that Olivia and Louise could get some clothes for the party later on. After what seemed like ages they chose a selection of classy dresses and sexy underwear, always asking Carl's opinion of how he thought they looked, encouraging him to use words like pretty, before paying for them and passing the bags to George to carry. Then however, their attention turned to Carl.

"I think Crystal needs something to wear for her big reveal tonight." Olivia then walked towards a different section of the store. Here the clothes were much more trashy and revealing than the classy dresses Olivia and Louise had just bought. They picked up a selection of tops, matching bra and pantie sets and mini-skirts and then walked towards the changing rooms with Carl and George in tow. Once they were all behind the curtains, Carl was instructed to undress and try on the new clothes. Olivia and Louise would encourage him, saying how they suited his petite frame, how he looked sexy in them. Unbeknownst to Carl, Olivia whispered to George to take Carl's clothes that he'd been wearing before out and to hand them in to the nearest clothes bank. Carl wondered where George was off to but didn't get the chance to find out as Olivia and Louise had him model outfit after outfit. Eventually they settled on a one piece dress that barely lifted covered his pierced nipples and came down to just below his chastity device on his upper thighs. The dress was tight for Carl as well which made walking awkward and the breeze he felt between his legs only made him too aware of how much flesh he was showing off.

When George came back into the changing room fifteen minutes later, Olivia announced that it was getting too crowded and she wanted to see Carl model the clothes as he walked. He begged her not to make him go out from behind the curtains dressed like this but that only earned him a slap round the face for questioning her. Olivia then encouraged Louise to slap him as well as punishment for his disobedience. They kept going until tears filled Carl's eyes and his cheeks were red hot with pain. Weakly, he stumbled out as Crystal and Louise both pushed him out and he walked up and down in front of the closed curtains in the mini dress, aware that his chastity was barely concealed with each step. Carl wasn't sure how many times he had passed the partition he was in but he froze when he realized his clothes were no longer there. 
Like Reply
"You don't need those masculine clothes any more Crystal." Olivia spoke, enjoying every moment of Carl's anguish. There was a challenge in her voice as well, almost as if she wanted Carl to challenge her but he knew better. More humiliated than he had ever been in his life, he walked out of the fitting area and back onto the shop floor with Louise and Olivia walking either side of him and George behind them, carrying their bags. His eyes never left the floor as he was then guided to the shoe area where they had him try on high heels. Thankfully it was quiet so it was only the staff who saw him parade up and down trying to balance in the small heels. It was only a two inch heel but having never worn them before it was a nightmare for George to get used to and he stumbled many times, much to the amusement of Olivia, Louise and the workers in the shop who seemed to gather around him. 

"That'll do for here." Olivia announced suppressing a giggle as Carl stumbled once again. "Time to pay." She had him walk to the till area and the crowd followed him. Once at the area she had him kneel on the counter so the cashier could scan the items. Everyone around Carl laughed and his shame grew as he knelt, fully on display on the cashier desk. Olivia then had him lift the mini skirt so the cashier could scan the panties and the small bulge of the chastity device was obvious. When every item was scanned, Olivia had him get down and paid for the clothes before leaving much to the dismay of the amused employees. 

If Carl thought he would finally get a reprieve from the humiliation for the day, he was sorely mistaken. It was bad enough walking around a shopping center in female clothes but then they guided him to a cosmetic store where they found a kiosk in the middle that allowed a demonstration of different make up types. Carl was forced to stand in the middle of the store as he received a makeover from the assistant who was trying her hardest to remain professional. A crowd formed around him as they watched his makeover attentively. Each snicker, laugh, or overheard comment made his shame grow further and again to his frustration, his cock strained against the cage. Carl felt confused, he had never been more humiliated in his life yet here he was feeling incredibly turned on, dressed in women's clothes and getting a makeover in front of a mixed crowd. He couldn't work out what was wrong and it was that confusion that made it easier for Olivia to guide him through. Carl didn't say a word when after the makeover they found a store that provided wigs and they fitted him with a wig that almost completed the full feminine look. He caught his reflection as he walked, flanked by Olivia and Louise he looked like one of the girls, but no where near as attractive as either of them. They then made their way back to the car where George would be waiting for them. Olivia's job for the day afternoon was done, Carl was well on his way to permanently becoming Crystal. The name change application was done, it was just a matter of time before that went through. The only male clothes he had on him had been disposed of and Olivia would send George over to Carl's house later to gather all of their clothes to burn at the party later as a symbolic event. It was just a matter of getting Carl used to wearing the female clothes at all times. 

There were to be two last stops before they reached the car. The first was into a small DIY store where Olivia picked up two small padlocks which she then placed on the heels on Carl's feet, locking them firmly into place, he would always be wearing them now. The next was into an adult toy shop where she found a smaller chastity device. Carl was sure he could take no more humiliation for the day but when Olivia lifted his short dress and pulled down his panties in the middle of the sex shop he almost died from the embarrassment. An audience gathered once again for the show as the chastity device that Carl had worn for the past few weeks was removed and Carl's little member instantly became aroused. He was tempted to start stroking himself, even with the crowd present but thought better of it in case Olivia would punish him. With some of the implements he saw on display, that wasn't an option he wanted to pursue. Once Olivia had selected the device she tried to force it on to Carl's erect penis. Carl groaned in agony as his hard penis was being forced into a much smaller confinement and when it was locked in place the pain was intense. The new steel cage had small breathing holes which his erect cock stuck through. Eventually however his penis became flaccid once again and he noticed that even in that state, his penis was still tight within the small steel cage. If he thought the first part of his life in chastity was difficult, it was about to get much worse. Once locked in place, Olivia paid for the goods and the crowd thanked her for the show before they made their way back to the car where George was waiting. 

Once back at Olivia's, Carl knelt on the floor as both Olivia and Louise talked over the details of the party this evening. Serena was finally allowed out of the bathroom and she was on the floor beside Carl, unaware of his presence. She still had the blackout contacts in her eyes and the headphones in her ears and Carl wondered if her hearing or sight would be permanently damaged. What made it worse was that she couldn't move where she was either, one of Olivia's subs had shortened the chain between Serena's tongue and clit piercing. Even with her neck craned forward the chain pulled hard on her tongue and clit. Carl wasn't sure if he was imagining it but it looked like both her clit and tongue were beginning to stretch from the attention. He couldn't imagine how painful it was for her, or even what her mental state was like. She didn't moan whilst in this position, she just sat their content as Olivia stroked her. 

A million things passed through Carl's mind as he sat there that afternoon. Most of them involved thoughts of what his new life would be like. For a start he had no doubt that he'd only be wearing female clothes from now on and he wasn't sure what to think about that. Yes it was humiliating but the longer he wore them, the better it got. They were comfortable, he couldn't deny that and there was something about wearing them that still excited him. Then there was the hormone replacement therapy that he had already started. He had been aware of the patch placed on his lower stomach ever since it had been placed there, as if it was slowly seeping out what little masculinity he had left with every second that passed. Next was the chastity device. Since switching to the smaller model, his penis was permanently straining against the cage. Each move was painful and he had to wonder what the effects would be from being locked in something that small for a long time. Finally his thoughts fell upon the party in the evening. He had no idea what Olivia had planned for the reveal of himself and his wife as her subs but he had no doubt he'd be humiliated more than before.
Like Reply
The music filled Olivia's house indicating the start of the party. Carl was upstairs, alone with Louise, Olivia's friend. He was kneeling on the floor, his arms behind his back as instructed whilst Louise finished setting up his make-up. 

"Stay still Crystal." Louise sighed. "You want to look perfect for your reveal to the rest of Olivia's toys don't you? Just be thankful she's easing you in, Olivia and I used to hit all the hardcore fetish parties, if it was my choice I'd take you there first." Carl remained silent, his eyes on the floor. It had been a tough and very long day already, he could still feel the burning gaze of the shoppers in the mall as he walked awkwardly through it in the high heels. He was still locked into them now as he knelt on the floor, the padlocks a reminder than he was trapped with them for a while. 

Carl didn't know what to expect of tonight. All he was aware of was that it was to be a party to introduce himself and Serena to the rest of Olivia's collection properly. Of course he had already met most of them at the first fateful night when they both first met Olivia, tonight he assumed would be a different kind of night. It felt like now was the calm before the storm as he tried to breathe steadily to relax as Louise finished off his makeup. 

"Just one more for tonight that Olivia wanted me to put on you." Louise announced when she had finished his makeup, smiling proudly at her own efforts. She reached into a bag and pulled out what looked like a normal bra but it was filled with what appeared to be fake breasts. "Of course, in time you won't need this but for now you'll be wearing it constantly. It's quite a brilliant invention actually, normally you'd use clamps to connect your nipples to the inside of the fake breasts but since you're already pierced they kind of hook in, like so." Carl grunted unladylike in pain as his pierced nipples were stretched and clipped on to the inside of the fake breasts. Once attached, the bra was fitted over his shoulders and clipped on at the back. Carl was then made to stand and he immediately felt a surprising weight to the fake pair of breasts. Louise then finished dressing Carl by placing over an almost see through black top which showed off the bra underneath and a short skirt. He was then led to stand in front of a mirror where Carl could see how he looked. He was unrecognizable to himself, the new wig, make up and the breasts, apart from one or two masculine features in his face and his build, he would easily pass as a girl at a quick glance. What worried him more was how attractive he found the reflection, he'd never been too confident with his own body, with his looks, but seeing his reflection right now, he thought he looked, well, hot. 

Louise walked by Carl's side as she helped him down the stairs. Having walked in the heels all day he was very slowly getting the hang of it but occasionally he would stumble. Walking into the main living room, Carl was greeted with a view he didn't expect. The room was filled with Olivia's neighbours, much like the night of the first party. However this time, everyone was either completely naked or wearing very little. In the center of the room was George and his wife Lisa. They were tied facing each other, Georges's hands tied above his head to the ceiling, Lisa's around his waist. He had a dildo gag in his mouth which filled both his and his wife's mouth. Clamps with weights attached connected their taut nipples and a large belt tied them close to each other at the waist. 

"There you are. Look at how pretty you are Crystal!" Carl followed the voice to see Olivia sitting on a comfortable looking sofa. Serena was at her side cuddled up to her, still completely unaware of her surroundings. Still those blackout contact lenses were in her eyes and she seemed to have a couple of new accessories. First, and most obviously was that her hair had been died a bubblegum pink. Carl had to admit that it looked great on his wife and he immediately felt regret for what could have been between the two of them without Olivia's interference, Next, replacing the original headphones was a newer set. This set however was fluffy in design, the colour matched that of her and and came with a built in mouth gag and a matching fluffy collar. More a harness than just headphones alone, they held her mouth open, her neck posture straight and kept her deaf to all her surroundings. The chain linking her tongue to her clit was still there, if anything it looked like even that had been changed to a smaller length. Her tongue was visibly longer than it had been before and her front was covered from the drool that spilled out of her mouth. The last addition Carl noticed was she seemed to have some sort of fluffy tail attached to her ass in some way, again this matched the colour of her hair and the fluffy headphone/gag device she wore. She wasn't jumpy however, Carl thought that surely she must have felt the vibrations from the loud music but all that seemed to matter to her was Olivia's touch as she stroked her. Two more neighbours, were kneeling in front of Olivia, caressing Olivia's feet with their hands and tongues. Olivia had always looked powerful and intimidating but she had never exuded as much power to Carl as she did right then. Surrounded by people seeing to her every need, in her element and fully in control. 

"Crystal's a natural Olivia, and she's not even reached her full potential yet! I'm feeling slightly jealous that you've found someone like this, I may have to go hunting myself." Louise sat on the sofa opposite and when Olivia clicked her fingers, two more men appeared from another room, gently removed Louise's heels and started caressing her feet. "I had no idea how much I needed this. Why haven't I come to one of your parties sooner Liv?"

Carl just stood still, not sure of what to do whilst taking in everything around him. There seemed to be even more people here this evening than there was at the party and Carl wondered how many of them were here by choice. Even a small part of himself wondered if at some point he had chosen this fate. Could he have fought if he really wanted to? Call Olivia out on her blackmail threat, walk away from the start with his wife and never look back. Was there a small part of him that was always curious about what was to happen and the more time he'd spent doing what Olivia had told him, the more he fell into her trap. His wave of thoughts stopped however when Olivia started speaking.

"Good evening all, tonight I'd like to introduce my new playthings." The music stopped and everyone fell silent at her words. Carl looked around and thought he could tell the difference between those who longed to be here and those who were forced. It was the eyes that gave them away. Some couldn't keep their eyes off of Olivia, they hung on her every word and blatantly admired her. Whether they had been blackmailed to begin with and became addicted to her presence or whether they had initially chose to be here was unclear. Surprisingly the people who seemed like they wanted to be here far outweighed the opposite. There were a few around the room who were either in bondage, or serving the others drinks and food that couldn't look at her or their gaze was filled with hate. Two of these were George and his wife Lisa. What a fall from grace it must have been for these two. Part of the social elite that lived down this street, well off and arrogant until they had tried to take on Olivia. 

"First we have Crystal, come over dear." Carl's cheeks grew warm from the embarrassment as every eye in the room fell upon him. He walked slowly to ensure he didn't stumble as he walked over to Olivia. "As you can see, Crystal is starting to turn into the most wonderful young little slut. It's hard to believe she was ever a man and that was before I found her." The room laughed at Olivia's joke and Carl's eyes fell to the floor. Serena of course was blissfully unaware and for a second he wanted to scream at her for support but it would be of no use. Olivia then encouraged others to come get a closer look at Carl, lifting his skirt to show off the mini chastity device that currently encased his cock. 

"Look how pretty he's become" One person mentioned as they came close. He felt their hands explore his body and he remained still, knowing he couldn't do anything about it without getting punished. They marveled at the fake breasts and when they squeezed them he felt the strain on his nipples as the clamps inside pulled taut. 

"Look how small that cock cage is." Another said as they took his cage between two fingers and stroked where his cock bulged out through the air gaps. The shame he felt should have crippled him but with each new touch, with each degrading thing said he felt the arousal overwhelm him. It had been a few weeks since the last time he was let out of the cage and allowed to play with himself and he desperately, more than anything else, wanted to play with himself. 

"Look at her, she's leaking." Louise exclaimed laughing and Carl groaned looking down and seeing a small, slow but steady flow of precum drip onto the floor. 

"Look at Crystal getting all excited from the attention." Olivia laughed before walking over and telling Carl to get on his knees. "Lick it up." She whispered to him and Carl did as she said. The embarrassment was beyond anything he'd yet to experience but the way he felt right now, he would do anything that Olivia told him to. He was too far in now, the change was almost official with the name change and the Hormone Replacement Therapy. Even in his mind he was already well on the way to becoming Crystal. The taste wasn't as bad as Carl built it up to be when he first began to lap it up but he was all too aware of Olivia's other subs laughing, even those that didn't want to be there were happy that her attention wasn't directed at them. Carl was surprised when he looked up to see his wife, Serena's face right in front of him. Their tongue met on the carpet as they both licked it clean. This was the closest he had been to her in such a long time. He longed for her touch, her comfort but she couldn't even see him. She wasn't even aware of his presence. Carl was seriously scared that Serena didn't remember him or what they had at all anymore. Sighing, Carl raised himself back to his feet, using the sofa to steady himself as he rose. Serena meanwhile just knelt by his feet, leaning her head into his legs. It was only a small thing but at once Carl felt comfort at her touch. She may not know it was him but she was still there. 

After Carl's introduction was complete, Olivia showed off her pet Serena, guiding her away from Carl's side. She explained how Serena hadn't talked, heard or seen anything for almost a month now. The combination of that and some subliminal messages played through her headphones had began to mould her into the perfect pet. Olivia then confirmed Carl's suspicions about Serena's tongue growing and mentioned that her clit was showing signs of stretching as well. She planned to add heavier bells to her pussy lips to have them begin to stretch as well. The guests were enticed by Serena, all of them rushed to get a better look and Serena seemed to love the attention as they all inspected her. Carl meanwhile was allowed to return to the party, to mingle with the other guests and drink with them as well. He found that most of the people here were proud to call themselves Olivia's subs. They'd met her at a party or heard about her from someone else. Either way they had sought her out and sort of become a part time sub of hers at parties like this or larger fetish parties. Surprisingly, they knew about Olivia's other methods of gathering subs and were completely okay with it. 

After a while, the first show of the night began. Everyone circled George and Lisa who were still bound in the middle of the room, they all seemed to know what was to happen and excitement filled their faces. It was Olivia who started it all off, reaching into a large basket in the corner of the room she pulled out what appeared to be a large wooden stick. The crowed 'oohed' in anticipation and the stick made a whooshing sound as it flew through the air and hit George's behind. Up close, Carl could see all the fading marks from the last time this must have took place as George cried out in pain. For the next ten minutes, Louise and Olivia used various implements to thrash out at George and Lisa. Both of them were in tears as the crowd cheered but Carl couldn't help but notice that George was hard in his excitement and Lisa was dripping with hers. When red marks covered both their skins they were left alone and Olivia and Louise went around the various other subs, offering them the same attention. Most of them were all too willing to accept the punishment. Carl tried to stay in the corner to avoid the attention but it wasn't too long before Louise found him. 

"You don't want to miss out on the fun do you Crystal?" Come on, turn around, bend over and lift your skirt. Show me that sexy ass of yours." Carl did as he was told, dreading what was to come but he knew that it would be a thousand times worse if he gave them an excuse to make it so. A small crowd formed as he bent over and reached back to lift up his skirt. Louise took pleasure in her work as she lifted the small whip she had and lashed out at Carl's behind. He cried out at the first lash and barely had time to recover before she did so again. The crowd cheered as Louise continued her assault and Carl began to sob.

"Don't cry Crystal. You'll ruin that make-up I spent so long applying to you earlier and that would make me really angry. You don't want that, do you?" Carl stiffened up and wiped his eyes before nodding. Finding an inner strength he never knew he had he gritted his teeth and took the pain of the beating she offered until she grew bored and moved on to someone else. With his ass red and beaten, he gently rubbed it before standing back up and looking to see where she headed to next. The room was like a massive sex party. Other than the beatings administered by Olivia and Louise, people were making out, giving oral sex and there was even one couple who was having sex on the floor. 

After a while, Olivia gathered everyone together once again, there was to be one more show for the night. She had Carl kneel on the floor and she cuffed his hands behind him. Next, she guided Serena next to him and laid her down on her back. For a second, Carl got hopeful. Maybe this was to be the opportunity he desired. Olivia would let him out of his cage and let him have sex with his wife. His cock strained against the cage once again and he moaned in frustration. 

"Andy, get over here." Olivia called out and Carl turned to see Andy who was completely naked, excitedly rush over. His penis was still erect and his eyes portrayed his hunger. Carl knew what was about to happen but he hoped that it didn't. That hope was misplaced though. At Olivia's instruction, Andy positioned himself over Serena and he looked at Carl with a wicked grin before he penetrated her. Carl tried to turn away but Olivia made him watch as Andy fucked his wife with an animalistic energy. 

"Look at how happy she is." Olivia whispered into Carl's ear. "You could never make her feel like that. Look at her eyes, just how great that makes her feel. You were never man enough to do this to her, this was why I chose you. You'd make a far better girl with your two own holes used to please others." Carl couldn't say anything in return. This man was fucking his wife and Olivia was right, Serena was loving every second of it. Her cries of pleasure filled the air as she encouraged Andy on whilst Olivia pushed Carl's face in closer. He couldn't bare to look, though he had no choice as Andy roughly fucked his wife. Her cries of pain from the clamps still in place mixed with her howls of pleasure, he couldn't keep his eyes off of his wife's face. She wasn't fighting this, if anything she was doing her best to encourage Andy. Olivia was right, Carl could never do this for her and if he truly wanted her to be happy surely he should enjoy seeing her like this. 

Carl was too lost in his thoughts with his gaze fixed on his wife being fucked that he failed to notice Olivia place on a small strap on and position herself behind him. Without a warning, she pulled on his wig ensuring to grab a fist full of his hair as she did and roughly thrusted inside him. Having worn a butt plug for long periods of time recently, this wasn't as painful as it could have been but still he felt the pain. Olivia held his head so that he had to continue watching his wife whilst he was being fucked. It wasn't long before he started to enjoy the sensation of being fucked by Olivia's strap on and he moaned in pleasure himself. Carl couldn't help himself, it felt so good and watching his wife enjoy being fucked so much had turned him on a great deal. Olivia then leaned over and whispered something to Andy. He reacted instantly to her command and he pulled out of his wife before finishing himself off by ejaculating over Serena's pussy and turning to ejaculate over Carl's face. The humiliation was too much and with Olivia still pounding his ass, Carl experienced his first flaccid orgasm whilst locked in a cage, without stimulation to his penis. 

"Good little bitch." Olivia congratulated, laughing at Carl's shame. Andy knelt submissively by her, his face somewhat sated for the minute although he was still hard. "Now clean up all the mess Crystal." Still on the high from his orgasm, Carl leapt at the opportunity and he crawled over to his wife and although the salty warm taste was foreign to him, he relished the chance to be so close and in contact with his wife. He wasn't sure because of the noise of the music but he could swear he heard his wife purring from the attention. 

After Carl had cleaned up, the party continued into the early hours of the morning. He was allowed to mingle with the others once more and he had a couple of drinks whilst he watched some other guests play with each other. It was the first time Carl didn't feel any despair at his situation. Yes things hadn't turned out how he planned with his wife in this new neighbourhood but he had found a great deal out about himself that he never knew the past few weeks. Some of the things he had done he would never have dreamed of doing let alone enjoying them as he had. The fact that humiliation was a great turn on for him, another thing he wouldn't have realised if not for Olivia. He still feared her but he no longer hated her, if anything, he started to idolize her. She did have a body of a goddess and the control she held over him was complete. 

When the party started to filter out and people started to leave, Carl was taken down to the basement once again with his wife. As a reward for his good behavior they were both locked together in the same cage. Of course with his chastity he couldn't do anything but he enjoyed being able to lay and hug his wife once again. He had no idea how much he had missed this until now. Tired from the nights activities, he laid next to his wife as they both slept in peace. 

The next couple of weeks after the party went quickly for Carl. After being fucked in the ass for the first time by Olivia that night, she had moved him onto the bigger plug and trained his ass anally every night. Her friend Louise had enjoyed her time at the party so much that she visited much more often and often helped out with these sessions. Without a job, Carl's job for the day was to complete chores around Olivia's house. Louise or Olivia would pick out a new skimpy outfit everyday and have his angles cuffed together and his wrists shackled loosely by chain to a collar round his neck. He would then clean around the house, serve Olivia or whatever guests she had with drinks and food. He'd then have to spend some time exercising to help shape his body how Olivia wanted it to be whilst also being kept on a strict diet. As long as he behaved, he was allowed to share a room at night with his wife Serena. She still didn't know it was him of course, he was unable to speak to her and she was unable to see him still but he enjoyed being close to her all the same. 
Like Reply
It had been two weeks that Carl had been taking the medication now and if he thought he'd magically be transformed into a woman in a matter of weeks he was greatly mistaken. So far he hadn't really noticed anything different at all. His skin had become much more soft but that could be down to the continued use of the products that Olivia made him use. Another change towards the end of the two weeks was that Carl no longer needed to wear a wig. His hair wasn't super long but it was longer than he had ever had it and with the products he used, it was soft and wavy, coming down to just above his neck. Still, he faithfully took the medication Louise prescribed and did as Olivia told him.Life wasn't so bad now that he was getting used to it, even being locked in the heels was becoming easier. It helped that Carl was becoming comfortable with his situation as his new life was cemented over the next couple of days.

First, after another trip to Louise's offices, Carl was to have his first piece of surgery. It was only a small thing to start, Olivia had decided to give Carl permanent make up. First of all, Louise studied his already trimmed eyebrows, deciding which shape they would take, which hairs would be removed and which would be made permanent. It wasn't overly powerful but once done, Louise explained that he would have to pluck and maintain his eyebrows to this shape as well as come back often to renew the tattoo. Once the eyebrows were done to Olivia's satisfaction, Louise turned her attention to his lips. Using a syringe filled with a dermal filler, she injected small amounts of filler into his lips at certain points. Carl stayed still despite his discomfort. Now that he had settled in, Olivia seemed determined to completely shape him to how she wanted, he didn't know what she planned to do with him once she'd completed the image but as long as he was still with his wife, he'd do his best. 

A few days later, Carl stood in front of the mirror whilst wiping it clean. His lips had healed and the effects of the lip augmentation were clear. With the red lipstick his lips looked full and juicy, and inviting. Apart from a few masculine features in the shape of his face, he wasn't just passable, he was looking hot and very close to the point where Carl wasn't sure he'd notice the reflection was a male in a night club. A small part of him mourned the loss of his old masculine self but a much bigger part of him was excited about the changes and loved the way he looked. 

"You have mail Crystal!" Olivia exclaimed excited and she passed an envelope addressed to Crystal Cherry to Carl. Olivia watched as Carl opened the envelope and stared at the piece of paper inside. It was a certificate stating that his name change had gone through. Officially, Andy was no more, the journey from a he to she was well in progress and Crystal Cherry was now born.
Like Reply
The next couple of weeks passed in a blur for Crystal Cherry. When she received the letter confirming the name change, it dawned on her that Carl was no more. It was only a name but it had once been hers, if she tried to hang on to it it would just remind her of a different life, one that no longer was possible. The day after receiving the letter, Olivia took Crystal to the city to get her IDs and paper work sorted. Along with the name change, Crystal had requested to be identified as a female on all her IDs and the approval came through this morning. First of all was the driving license. Olivia watched from the door as Crystal queued, waiting to be served. She was nervous as she provided her old ID, the one showing her as Carl and official documents from the government. The worker, a young woman in her early twenties couldn't stop comparing the differences between the photo in the ID and Crystal in front of her. 

"This was you?" She asked, astounded. "That's impressive, you look so pretty." 

"Thank you." Crystal responded, genuinely happy to hear the kind words. She had been nervous, this being the first person that he had revealed his change to. He wondered how she would react if she knew how he had been forced into it originally but that was the past. The tight plug and the even tighter chastity device reminding her of her place. The young woman was polite and helpful as she gestured Crystal to go into the photo booth and get a new photo for the ID. She then waited a few minutes for the ID to be approved and then printed. The worker smiled warmly as she passed it over and Crystal struggled to keep the tears in as her emotions from the young woman's kindness over powered her. 

Crystal had been noticing that more and more recently. Over the last week she had experienced mood swings like she had never had before. One moment she would be happy and content, the next sad and depressed. Her chest which was now definitely showing the signs of the Hormone Replacement Therapy was tender and looked a little swollen. Wiping her eyes, not wanting to ruin the mascara, Crystal thanked the woman and walked over to where Olivia was waiting. She felt proud at how well she handled the high heels now. They weren't comfortable by no means but she was able to walk without stumbling much at all now. Crystal also couldn't deny how stylish they looked, even with the discrete padlock locking them in place. She had been wearing high heels for two weeks straight now, even having them locked in place whilst she was asleep. This current pair had a longer heel which put even more pressure on her toes she had been wearing for two days now. 

"All done?" Olivia asked and Crystal showed her the printed ID. "You look so pretty Crystal. Pass me your old ID, you will destroy these later." 

The rest of the morning passed quickly as Crystal changed all her official documents. Unfortunately some places wasn't as kind and welcoming as the young woman had been earlier. Some would laugh and joke, bringing over their work colleagues to join in the fun. During this time, Crystal would just stand there looking at the floor, her cheeks warm from the shame as the two colleagues would enjoy their jokes. The worse ones however were the ones who would disapprove, the ones who silently judged and whose eyes burned right through her. Suddenly Crystal felt empathy for all those who had willingly changed their gender. Those who had identified themselves as different gender to what they were born, who had gone through the long and challenging process to become comfortable in their own body only to walk in and be judged by someone who had no idea what it felt like to be uncomfortable in your own body. By the time Crystal was done, her feet were aching and she felt mentally and physically tired. 

Back at Olivia's house, Crystal went straight into doing her chores that Olivia had set up for her this morning. All of the household cleaning, laundry fell for her to do. The butt plug moving with every step caused her little clit to strain against the even smaller chastity device and she ached for release. After tidying up she would tend to her wife, Serena. Crystal would lead Serena outside where he would help her exercise by having her crawl as fast as she could around Olivia's large garden. She would then feed her by filling up two bowls with food and water and then, when she was finished, she would wash her. It was amazing to Crystal how Serena could function as she was. He looked at her, frog tied with her wrists bound to her upper arms and her ankles to her thighs, forced to crawl on her knees and elbows all day. Then there was the chain connecting her tongue and clit. It was being shortened constantly and even if you were to undo the chain, Serena's tongue would still loll out of her mouth, drool spilling down her chin. The weighted bells attached to her labia had stretched them further and if you looked at her from behind you would see her stretched labia protrude from her body and her stretched clit in the middle. Even more remarkably, Serena hadn't been able to see or hear her surroundings for the past few months. This changed however this morning when Olivia removed the expensive noise cancelling headphones and Serena heard her surroundings for the first time in a long while. She was confused at first but the second she heard Olivia's voice, she headed for it, trying to find it by sound alone. 

Whilst Crystal was alone with Serena she would take to her. Her voice was still the same since the Hormone Replacement Therapy did little to alter it but Serena didn't recognize it. The damage to Serena's mind was too great that Crystal wondered if she would ever remember her husband and if she did, what would she think if she saw him, well her, now. Still, Serena seemed to enjoy the attention she received from her. The stroking of her hair and her back, whilst she didn't seem to register Crystal's words, she did look at her with an inquisitive look on her face, similar to how a dog would look at it's owner when being spoke to. The only person she seemed to understand and would respond to, was Olivia. Anything Olivia commanded of Serena, she would do instantly. 

After Crystal had tended to Serena she would eat herself, of course her food was limited to the minimum to ensure she achieved that supermodel frame that Olivia wished for her. Just how she wished for a large steak with fries right now. Instead the contents of her plate looked like a mix of a garden and rabbit food. She was a little worried about her job for the evening. Part of her new set of chores included seeing to Andy's needs. Andy was the experimental sub that Olivia's friend, Louise, had used a drug which kept Andy in a permanent state of arousal. Serena couldn't imagine how hard it must be to live with a twenty-four hour a day, seven days a week, erection. Olivia had stated that his mind was broken and that he needed daily release as his body was producing more and more sperm, also, it would be good practice for Crystal for her future endeavors. Eventually Crystal would be sent out to make money for Olivia by working as a sex worker. Crystal didn't know what to think of this but had long ago learnt to go with the flow. If she defied Olivia, her life would only be worse. 

"I've been talking with Louise over some future procedures for both you and your wife Crystal." Olivia said once Crystal had eaten. "I have a few in mind for you both and I want to do them sooner rather than later, however, for the main one for you, I've decided to make a challenge of how long you can hold out. Tonight, Andy will take your anal virginity. You will be let out of chastity and your aim will be not to cum." Crystal felt horrified, up to now she had only had a butt plug and Olivia's small strap-on penetrate her ass but she'd never had a real dick, let alone anything as big as Andy's permanently erect monster of a cock. 

"What if I do cum?" Crystal asked and she began stroking Serena who had just entered the room to take her mind off of the worry.

"If you do cum, you'll lose your balls. It is something that will happen eventually, those little things are useless now. This will be started tomorrow should you lose, you're heading to Louise's work place tomorrow to receive your first implants and speech modification surgery anyway." It was almost too much for Crystal and she had to hold on to the table to steady herself. Ever since the name change she had stopped thinking of herself as a guy and although the balls were a reminder of his old life, she still didn't think she could lose them just yet. Still it was Olivia's will, and as she said, it would happen one way or the other. 

Later that evening, Olivia called Crystal into the living room. She walked in and was told to strip, leaving the high heels on. 

"Lay on the floor, on your back and lift your legs up, holding them up by the heels." Crystal did as she was told and could almost feel the plug slipping out of her spread cheeks. It was about time she moved on to the bigger size, a thought that she couldn't believe crossed her mind. Then Crystal saw Andy enter the room, naked as he always was, his eyes lit up when he saw Crystal laying there. It occurred to Crystal that he mustn't care about whether Crystal had once been a guy, if your mind was as messed up as Andy's was and you felt the way he did all the time, any hole would do. 

Crystal grew nervous as Andy eagerly approached but when Olivia removed his chastity device, her mind eased and shifted to the sensation of touch on her penis. Olivia then moved her attention to Andy, placing a condom on him and then dripping lube on to Crystal's asshole and then using her gloved fingers, she used two fingers easing in the lube. When Andy entered though, Crystal struggled. Never had she felt anything this big, it felt as though he was ripping up her insides with every thrust but Andy didn't care. With an animalistic need, he fucked her as if his life depended on it and Crystal just laid there taking it. She couldn't deny it felt good, even though a bit painful and it didn't take long before she felt she was going to cum. It was an odd experience for Crystal, her penis was still flaccid and the effects of the extreme chastity device were clear. Her penis was far shorter than it had been before and it was small to begin with. It barely looked like an inch long. Crystal was struggling to hold back her orgasm. It didn't help when Olivia encouraged Serena to come over and lick Crystal's super sensitive nipples. It was that which drove her over the edge, the joint sensations was too much and Crystal started leaking cum from her soft penis. 

"Well, I thought you would last at least one night of this before you came. Guess I was wrong, what a delightful little slut you are Crystal." Olivia laughed as she removed Andy's filled condom. She leaked it over Crystal's closed mouth and whispered to Serena to kiss Crystal. Exhausted and confused, Crystal passionately kissed her wife, their tongues pushing Andy's cum into each others mouth. Crystal felt she should be disgusted, she was brought up as a straight man and used to be completely disgusted about seeing another penis, let alone what she had done tonight. It had felt so good however and even sharing a cum kiss with her wife now, it felt so right. 

"Guess you've got a busy day with all your procedures tomorrow Crystal." Olivia exclaimed as she replaced the chastity device. Crystal winced as her penis, sensitive from the ejaculation earlier pressed against the steel cage. Olivia then led both Crystal and Serena to their cage ready for bed. When she was gone, whether Serena still smelled the cum and wanted more, she wouldn't stop kissing Crystal until they finally fell asleep snuggled up to each other. 

The next day, Crystal was woken up early and told to get ready to leave immediately. Along with Serena, she was led to Olivia's care and told to sit in the back. George then arrived, the scars from the whipping from the party evident on the back of his neck and arms. He lifted Serena into the back next to Crystal and she sat next to Crystal. Olivia then took the passenger seat as George drove them out into the city. 

"You'll have to go round the back." Olivia instructed George. "There's a back door, can't have Serena crawling naked through the street now can we?" George nodded and took a turning leading round to the back of Selby's Cosmetic Wonders. Crystal recognized the tall glass building from her last visit and when they arrived around the back, Louise was waiting for them. They followed Louise inside into a private double room at the back of the facility. There she explained the procedures she would be performing to Crystal. First off was the enhanced breast surgery. Since Louise had branched out, one of the things that had provided her with the most success was her work on implants. Her team had performed thousands of operations with no complications or complaints at all. Her implant designs were the most realistic on the market and were sometimes mistaken for completely natural breasts. Second was the voice modification. This was another area where Louise's research had made incredibly progress. Plenty of people came here to have their voice tone adjusted, even professional singers and through her work she was able to adjust the vocal cords to produce whatever sound was required. For Crystal, she was to have her voice become more feminine, a higher pitched, more dreamlike, musical sound. On Olivia's request, she would also be given a lisp, something that Louise had made possible with her work. Finally was the procedure to remove Crystal's testicles, Oriechtomy. Crystal would be put under general anesthetic and an incision would be made under her testicles. The testicles would be removed and the skin tightened so that it would appear as a flat mound. 

Crystal's head span as the procedures were being explained. It was all happening too quickly, she would be put under from the anesthetic and then when she woke up, everything would be different and there was no turning back. There wasn't much she could do about it and in truth she had accepted that she was Olivia's possession now. Her physical appearance and mental attitude had been completely changed and she was already, officially, a female. It scared her a little but her choice had been made. She wouldn't fight this. When Louise handed her the paper work, she signed without question, earning a warm embrace from Olivia. Once the paper work had been signed, everything went quickly. Olivia went outside to monitor from the glass window and Louise's team arrived into the room, setting up the anesthetic. An oxygen mask was placed over her mouth as the anesthetic was being delivered.

"Are you comfortable Crystal?" Louise asked softly and Crystal nodded affirmatively. "I want you to count down in your head from ten for me, can you do that?" Crystal nodded again and started counting. Ten, nine, eight. Her mind emptied and she began to feel relaxed. Seven, six, five.... and she was out. 

Crystal woke wearily, her mind cloudy and her whole body sore. Olivia sat in the chair next to the bed and she placed an arm gently on Crystals arm when she noticed she was awake.

"Everything went well Crystal. Just rest now." Olivia soothed and Crystal looked down at her body. She couldn't see anything right now, everything was bandaged and when she tried to lift herself up she experienced pain so she just laid back down and sleep took her once again. 

Crystal spent most of the next couple of days sleeping as her body healed. She would wake up after a few hours and try to read or watch TV but she'd soon feel tired again and have to sleep. Eventually though she started to feel better, her mind more active and the pain relenting.

"Good Morning Crystal. Don't speak." Louise said warmly as she entered the room and sat at the side of the bed. "Your surgeries were a complete success and you're recovering well. You'll have a sore throat and no voice for a few more days and they'll be some swelling in your new breasts and where your testicles once were for a couple of weeks. It could take up to a couple of years for the scar to fully heal, though quicker should you take care of it properly." Crystal nodded, pleased everything went well. "Now for some extras I did. Normally, due to the continued Hormone Replacement Therapy and Oriechtomy, your body would produce far less testosterone, so normally you would be less and less interested in sex. Olivia did not want that to be the cast though. Through experimental work here, I've been working on nerves and their role in the body. The goal was to find a way to help reduce pain for people who were suffering but I found a way to manipulate and add to the nervous system. During your surgery I added many more nerve endings to your mini-penis, which is now effectively, your clitoris. I've added so many in fact that you have more nerve endings there than a normal female clitoris would have and they are far more sensitive. The downside is that you'll never orgasm again. Stimulation to your nipples and clit will build up waves of pleasure inside you but they will not subside, you will not feel release. Your mind will be a slave to the pleasure overwhelming you, desperate for a release to all the built up arousal but you won't get it. When the simulation stops, all that built up arousal will slowly dissipate leaving you empty, frustrated and desperate for more. I've also added more nerve endings to your nipples, any touch to either them or your clit will be overwhelming and your mind will melt to the pleasure until you start to crave it, turning you into the perfect, wanting, slut. There's also one more change I've made to your clit, but I'll let that one be a nice surprise. I'll leave you to rest a little bit more, you can leave in a couple of days. Just wait until you see your wife." Louise smiled as she left and Crystal wondered what work Serena had done, she didn't know her wife was having work as well. 

It wasn't until the next day that Crystal saw Serena and she was completely shocked. The most noticeable difference was that her skin was jet black and she had a long tail. 

"It's called Liquid Latex." Olivia began as she walked into the room. "I was made aware of it's existence after reading an article about a Fetish Fair in London. It bonds with the skin, enhancing sensitivity. I can also make it so that she feels nothing at all. Just by giving her a tablet in her food she will either be extra sensitive all over, every touch sending shivers through her body and bringing her to many orgasms over the day or she will be unable to feel anything at all. It gives skin the texture of latex as well, it'll look shiny and feel smooth like latex and I can also change the color of it as I please." Crystal just nodded, taking it all in. She had to admit it looked good. "Then there's the tail. Through surgery it is attached to the base of Serena's spine. It is a muscle that he body can control and it reacts to how she's feeling. If she's sad or scared it will hang low between her legs. If she's excited, it will wag uncontrollably. If you look close you may also see that her nipples, labia and clitoris are all larger and now have even more piercings with bells attached. The liquid latex ensures that all these areas are more sensitive and even spreads inside. You may notice that her clitoris is actually bigger than yours now as well. The other change is her tongue, Louise has sliced it down the middle splitting it. Her tongue was already longer from the stretching and now it is permanently longer, it will always loll out of her mouth and the split was for my own enjoyment, I can't wait until it heals and I get her to perform oral upon me." 

After a couple of days ordered rest, Crystal and Serena were allowed home. Crystal had reduced chores to help her rest, the only chores she had to perform were light duty and she was allowed to see to Andy's needs by hand for the time being. Her only other duty was to look after her wife Serena as she healed and became accustomed to her changes. Often she would moan in pleasure as her skin was touched or she touched something so Crystal had to be easy with her. After a few more days, Crystal's voice fully healed. When she spoke for the first time she was shocked by the foreign sound. The lisp made her musical voice sound even more sexier shockingly and it took Crystal a while to get used to it. 
Like Reply
Finally, after a month of light treatment, Crystal had her bandages removed and was able to see her body for the first time. First off was her breasts. No more were they tiny mounds barely protruding from her chest, her cup size was a 32D she had been told. When she saw them in the mirror the first time she was transfixed by her appearance, unable to take her eyes away and when she touched her nipples for the first time it sent shock waves of pleasure through her entire body, she almost lost her balance. Next there was her clit. Olivia slowly removed the bandages and when Crystal looked down she could barely seen anything. The mirror showed a flat mound where her testicles once were and a small clit, barely an inch long with the foreskin removed. Olivia's reflection winked at Crystal as she stood behind her and she gave the clit a quick stroke causing Crystal to cry out in pleasure and her knees to buckle. 

"Do you appreciate your changes Crystal?" Olivia asked as her hands explored Crystal's curves. 

"I do, thank you mith." Crystal replied, her lisp evident. Serena made her way to the doorway to the right of Crystal, a confused look on her face. Her skin was bubblegum pink today with the tail matching. She seemed to be sniffing the air and all of a sudden her eyes fixated onto Crystal's clit. All of a sudden she crawled over as fast as she could, the bells hanging from her nipple and labia piercings chimed, ringing filling the air. Her tongue attacked Crystal's clit and Crystal collapsed onto the floor from the sensation. The pleasure overwhelmed her as Serena continued licking as if her life depended on it. Crystal could do nothing but lay on the floor, her body shaking as waves of waves of pleasure rolled through her. Louise had been right, the pleasure was too much, it made Crystal unable to function, barely able to breathe as she couldn't move. 

"That would be Louise's surprise." Olivia chuckled as Crystal barely registered her words. "She's added a scent to your clit, one that drives Serena crazy. If she smells it, she will want it. 

After a long ten minutes, Serena finally grew bored of licking Crystal's clit and Crystal laid there, waiting to be able to get up once again. To help prevent Serena from always going for it, Crystal was instructed to wear clothes though the constant stimulation from the cloth rubbing against her nipples and clit was almost too much to bare. She could barely perform her chores, her mind was a mess as it craved release, something she would never get again. 

The next few months passed quickly for Crystal as she grew accustomed to her new role. Whilst she was starting to grow used to the sensations with every touch to her clit and nipples, it was still incredibly difficult to handle and she found her mind was constantly craving the touch, even though she knew it would not help her, it would only make things worse. During this time she had settled on a routine. Starting early she would perform the chores around Crystal's house. She found that since she had been made to permanently wear the heels which had got bigger and bigger, she couldn't walk without them. Her calf muscles had tightened so much that Crystal couldn't stand or walk without being on the tip of her toes. If she tried to flatten her feet at all the a sharp pain shot through her calves. During the afternoon she would spend time with her wife Serena. Whilst Serena still idolized Olivia and was her favourite, she loved spending time with Crystal, although every time they were together she tried to get under Crystal's pants to her clit. Early evening Crystal would see to Andy's relief unless he was being used by Olivia herself, Louise or another of her friends. Then at night, Crystal would go out to clients. She had her own website now, run by one of Olivia's other neighbourhood slaves. She was a premium sex worker with very high reviews. Her clients knew that stimulation to either her clit or nipples would drive her crazy and she would always please them in many ways. 

Once or twice Crystal would think back to when she first moved to this neighbourhood. She was a he, moving to a new house with his wife. Life was promising for the two of them but it had all changed when they had met Olivia. Those times were a distant, fading memory and Crystal vaguely remembered a time she was mad at Olivia for that. Not now though, her mind lost to the constant pleasure, the chores a welcome relief, something to concentrate on to distract her from the sensation. She idolized Olivia, as did Serena. They were proud to be part of her collection. It wasn't worth thinking about what was with her life as Carl. She was Crystal now, a slut with a lisp, owned and collared by her goddess Olivia. Life was good.

The End
Like Reply
Thanks, nice post
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
please please continue
Like Reply