Fantasy Shanti - Seductive Adulteress by shanti2010-Completed
Story :- Shanti - Seductive Adulteress

Written by shanti2010

Theme :-  Group Sex , Anal , Erotic .
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 01

Meena was as beautiful as Shanti remembered her. She lived in a big two story house. She met Shanti at the door stark naked. Shanti wondered if she had interrupted Meena and Ripu making love.

But Meena explained airily that she and Ripu were nudists and that Ripu was at work.

Meena got the whole story out of Shanti. It was such a relief to talk about it.

But all the time she talked Shanti could not keep her eyes from straying over the perfect beauty of Meena's body - the voluptuous curves, the full breasts, the dark tangled hairs of Meena's pussy. Their eyes met.

"Darling..." Meena's voice was husky, compelling. She spread her legs. "Won't you? Darling? Like old times?"

She sat in a beanbag chair. Mesmerized, Shanti scooted over on her knees to Meena.

Her eyes did not stray from between Meena's long shapely legs. She placed a hand on each of Meena's knees.

And she dipped her head down, extending her tongue to lap at the downy cunthairs.

She heard Meena's long sigh.

With slow thoroughness she tongue-bathed the furry hot box until she tasted the spicy, womanly juices from deep inside her succulent cunt.

She fingered Meena's pussy lips. Then she pried them apart.

Meena's clitoris twitched excitedly. It was larger than Shanti's. And the inner cuntlips were larger too.

She nudged Meena's clit. Then slowly she moved the tip of her tongue around the pink pussy lips.

Meena sighed heavily again and whispered, "Darling."

Shanti's pussy burned and she knew that her panties were damp with her juices. Meena's hand tried to dig inside Shanti's blouse.

"Get undressed, darling," Meena whispered. "Shall I undress you?"

"It's all right?" Shanti asked breathlessly. "I mean..."

"We're the only two people in the world," Meena answered.

Meena made no effort remove from where she sat in the beanbag chair. So Shanti stood and slowly undressed for her. Meena moaned appreciatively when Shanti exposed the creamy mounds of her breasts to her.

Meena's awe-inspired eyes traveled over each inch of Shanti's exposed flesh. Shanti's tits were hard, rigid. Her cunt dripped with hot juices.

Weakly she sank down onto the mat. In seconds Meena was with her, lying atop her. Their cunts ground together. Meena's cunthairs were sticky and stiff now excitingly prickly.

Meena dipped her head down and sucked on one of Shanti's pointed pink tits, as if she had been hungry for them ever since Shanti exposed those big boobs to her. She fondled the other big breast while she sucked at the tit.

Shanti's body tingled from head to toe.

She felt Meena's long black hair glide down her torso, felt the busy tongue on her smooth flesh, working slowly, slowly - down.

The tongue swirled around her belly button. Shanti's hands clawed at the air. God, if Meena's lips didn't reach her pussy soon she would have to plunge her own finger into it.

"Ah!" she sighed heavily with relief when she felt Meena's mouth on her cunt mound.

Meena munched delicately at Shanti's pussy.

She pried the lips apart and slid her tongue straight up the tapering hale. Shanti squealed and she was sure she could be heard all over the house.

Meena's tongue licked her clit.

Shanti's head rolled from side to side. She pinched her tits, squealing, giggling.

"Give me your pussy!" Shanti cried out in a strangled raspy tone.

Next thing she knew she was staring up at Meena's black muff. It lowered to within reach of her tongue. Meena had turned atop her to the sixty-nine position. Her face had already lowered to Shanti's cunt again.

Shanti felt, smelled, the hot female juices. Her tongue pried apart Meena's cunt-crack until the gooey, blood-swollen lips were turned back, revealing the shiny pink insides. Juices flowed across Shanti's tongue, warm and spicy. She sucked, savoring the rich flavor.

The membranes were slick beneath her tongue. And oozing with rich sap.

Shanti's lips smacked. The savory cuntjuice flowed on Shanti's lips.

She heard the muffled moan between her legs. God, Meena was coming! She felt the body convulse.

She grabbed hold of Meena's quivering, silken buttocks, pulling her down so that Meena's cunt was flat against her face.

Her tongue speared deeper into Meena's oozing pussy.

Meena's moans were deep, fierce.

And she passionately lapped at the slit of Shanti's box which Meena's quivering fingers pried wide apart.

Her saliva dripped onto the sticky cunt hairs.

With a new surge of strength Shanti squeezed Meena's buttocks harder, pulling her cunt even tighter to her mouth. She lapped up succulent juices as deep as her tongue could dig. She tongue-fucked.

She began to giggle hysterically - her saliva dripping tongue still busy at Shanti's oozing box. The giggles became a piercing scream. And she opened her mouth wide and clamped it around the bushy mound, biting the meaty flesh gently.

Her pussy lips constricted, imprisoning Shanti's sharp tongue deep in her pulsating, gushy hole.

Then with a heavy sigh she opened her legs and freed Shanti's tongue to lap richer juices. And dug her tongue deep into Shanti's tapering hole.

Shanti held tight to Meena's silken buttocks and moved her hips wildly up and down. She felt Meena's sharp tongue dig deeply between the clinging walls of her dripping cunt with each upward thrust of her hips.

Her vision began to cloud. The taste, the smell of Meena's cunt was richer than ever. She squealed. Meena was sucking, eating her dry. The syrupy juices flooded Shanti's throat.

Her nostrils flared from the delicious, overpowering smell of pussy.

She moved her hips faster up and down. No, she wasn't dry yet! She felt fresh juices flow, bathing Meena's fierce tongue, feeding Meena's hungry mouth.

The orgasm was endless. She bucked her hips up and down harder, faster, crying out again and again around the sticky hairy mound flat against her face.

Her tense cries became soft little whimpers. Her blood flowed more slowly. Meena's tongue was warm and relaxed now, swirling gently around Shanti's cunt mound.

For another long moment Shanti held her lips clamped to Meena's pussy, gently stroking her smooth shapely ass. Juices, mingled with saliva, trickled from her lips.

Suddenly she became aware that someone else was in the room. She tensed only for a moment then relaxed again. So what if they were being watched.

Meena rolled away. Shanti closed her eyes and ran her tongue across her lips, licking off the sticky drippings that clung there. She opened her eyes again. Meena was stretching like a lazy, contented cat.

"Hello, Ripu," Meena said, yawning. "How long've you been standing there?"

"Long enough to get a bone on," a thick masculine voice answered.

Shanti looked at him. He was quite handsome. He wore a crumpled-looking corduroy suit.

"You can save that bone-on for later," Meena said. "Party's over."

Ripu shrugged.

"I take it you're Shanti," he said, giving Shanti's body a careful scrutiny.

"Yes," Shanti said weakly. She tore her eyes from that bulge at Ripu's crotch.

"Glad to meet you, Shanti," he said and winked.

I don't have to worry that I'll ever become a dike, Shanti thought. I dig that male meat too much. That was confirmed in her mind again when she met the other inhabitants of the house. All of them were very casual in their nudity: the two lesbian dancers - tall, stately blonde Shaila, and her dark-haired lover, Irene.

But it was Kris, the male half of the young couple, who made Shanti's pussy itch. He was bearded, tall and thin - almost too thin. His cock was enormous, and looked even bigger because of his thinness.

It bobbed as he, walked. And he looked at Shanti with interest, despite the fact that his blonde girl friend held tight to his arm.

She had dinner that night with Meena and Ripu in a place that served natural foods.

"What kind of job are you looking for?" Ripu asked.

"Anything I can get." Shanti thought dolefully that three years of college as an English major hadn't prepared her for much.

"Too bad you can't type or something," Ripu said.

"Oh I can type pretty well," Shanti said. "But I can't take dictation."

"You could pick that up in night school in a few weeks," Ripu told her. "If you're determined to be an office drudge."

"I have to get a job."

"You could stay on with us," Meena said. "You could go to that commune with us. We get by with part-time jobs without selling our souls."

Shanti shuddered at the thought of staying with them permanently.

"Shanti doesn't dig our life-style, honey," Ripu said.

"I'd just rather be on my own," Shanti said weakly.

They went back home.

The large front room was crowded with nearly a dozen people, most of them nude, all of them a little dazed-looking. They sat around cross-legged on the floor. A pimply-faced girl played the guitar and sang.

It was after two o'clock by the time everybody finally cleared out.

And Shanti wanted to get up early the next morning and go job hunting.

Ripu was naked. He had the compact body of a swimmer.

His cock has half-hard. In anticipation of sex with Meena? Or would Shanti be included? She'd never been in a threesome before. She found the idea exciting. She lay naked on the mat.

Shanti had been one of the few to remain fully clothed all during the party and she was still fully clothed.

"The way you were necking with Gail I thought you'd go home with her tonight," Meena said to Ripu.

"What? And miss out on something great here?" Ripu answered.

"I was just kidding." Meena laughed. "I knew you wouldn't leave. Poor Gail!"

"Shall we tear Shanti's clothes off and defile her beauteous body?" Ripu said.

"Let's have no talk about defilement," Meena said, looking up on the brief dark look that passed across Shanti's face.

"Them just plain old wild sex," Ripu said.

He was standing close to Shanti, naked, hard-cocked. And she was fully clothed. Suddenly his big warm hand was inside her blouse. She wasn't wearing a bra. She felt his hand caress one of her tits.

"Ummm," he muttered.

Shanti gasped and surrendered to the delicious feel of his hand manipulating her breast. He pinched gently at the big nipple. It was already hard and it grew more rigid and pointed.

Shanti sighed as the two of them undressed... undressed her slowly... sighing with delight as each glorious part was stripped to their view.

Her pussy felt warm and damp. Their warm hands traveled over her full, uplifted titties, traveled the curves of her hips, the rounded pert buttocks.

She felt Ripu's tongue slide down her flat belly... slide down to trace the furry outline around her cunt mound.

"Oh!" she gasped. Ripu was down on his knees, lapping at her cunt.

She arched her back, thrusting her pelvis forward, feeding her cunt to Ripu's hot mouth. Her tits rose higher.

And Meena got her mouth onto one of the big taut red tits and began sucking it.

With hot anxious fingers Ripu pried apart her pussy lips and speared his tongue way up the tapering cunt hole.

The sensation was so overwhelming that Shanti nearly toppled backwards.

But Ripu moved his hands back to grasp her silken buns.

And Meena held one hand fast at her back, so that Shanti could relax to the fantastic feel of Ripu's pussy-eating mouth and Meena's expert sucking at her tits.
Like Reply
Ripu worked his tongue deep, ate, sucked with obvious intense pleasure. Oh God... could he ever eat pussy! She began to squeal. Ripu grasped her buttocks harder, puffing her cunt tighter against his face.

Meena grabbed hold of one of Shanti's hands and guided it to her pussy. She pushed a finger into her cunthole, felt it bathe in Meena's pussy-juices. Meena sucked harder on her tit. Ripu ate deeper into her pussy.

Shanti cried out, fell limply backwards. She bathed Ripu's lips with her pussy-juice. She heard him grunt with satisfaction. He looked up at her. His lips were sticky. His eyes sparkled.

Shanti's finger slipped from Meena's pussy as she let herself be led towards the mat. They sank down onto it. She felt their hot breaths on her flushed, alive body.

They began exchanging kisses. And then for a few minutes their bodies were all tangled up and she sucked cock and pussy indiscriminately, feeling first Meena's then Ripu's mouth at her cunt.

They tongue-bathed her - licking every part, rolling her over to lick at her ass, taking turns to lick the anus and then she was on her back again and each of them sucked her breasts.

Meena fingered her cunt. Ripu's strong hand rubbed the inside of her thigh. She fondled Ripu's cock, her pussy aching for the feel of it inside her. She tickled his balls.

He rolled over onto her and slid his dick deep into her cunt. He dug his hands beneath her buttocks, puffing her up, dick buried in her to the balls. She thrust her pelvis upwards. Ripu's hips rolled, his cock buried in her to the hilt, his fingers digging into her buttocks. He pulled his cock out to the deep ridge of his cock head.

Meena began licking at the exposed cock shaft. She slid her tongue along the cock shaft to where Shanti's cunt lips clung to the head of his throbbing dick. Her lips gnawed at Shanti's tangled cunt hairs.

Ripu lifted Shanti high off the mat again, his cock diving into her pussy until every throbbing inch was buried. Meena got beneath her, tonguing at her ass and along the tender flesh that separated ass-hole from pussy.

Ripu fucked her at a nice and easy tempo.

Meena got out from beneath her and began chewing at one of her tits. She took hold of one of Shanti's hands and again moved, it to her cunt.

Shanti finger-fucked Meena while feeling Ripu's meat driving in and out of her pussy incessantly and with no let-up by any means.

Ripu's breathing got deeper, faster, his moans ragged. His whole body quivered when he shot his juice into her. Shanti's vaginal muscles kept contracting around his meat, draining all cum from him. He sighed heavily.

"Enough!" he said with a helpless little laugh as he pulled his dripping cock out of her pussy.

Shanti whimpered in frustration.

But Meena's mouth was on her cunt at once, sucking put all the cum Ripu had shot there, lapping up the juices that flowed from Shanti's cunt-walls. And she flopped around to feed Shanti her pussy too. Ripu watched as the two women ate each other.

They made delicious succulent noises as they sucked and tongued each other's pussy.

Shanti could see that Ripu had begun to beat his meat. Then her body began to tingle with orgasm and she became engrossed in Meena's cunt. With muffled squeals they shot off simultaneously.

Ripu had a massive hard-on. He took his hand away from his cock to show it to Shanti. It bobbed heavily.

Shanti got onto her knees, staring at the shiny head. Voraciously her lips moved down onto the hot stiff meat to the root.

Meena got in back of her husband, pried his buttocks apart and began tonguing his anus.

"Oh God!" Ripu gasped.

"He's hot as a pistol," Shanti heard Meena's husky voice. Shanti's lips were right down to the root of Ripu's cock, her nose poked into the pubes. "What say we take advantage of it, Shanti honey. When he's like this, he's the best pussy-eater in the world!"

Shanti chuckled, the cock down her throat. She moved her lips up to the tip, tonguing the shaft along the way. She could feel Ripu's body shiver.

"Well get back to going this later," Meena said. "What d'ya say, tiger?" She kissed one of Ripu's ass-cheeks.

"Okay gals, it's a deal," Ripu said thickly.

Giggling like a high-school girl, Shanti fell back onto the mat. And Meena fell down beside her. Shanti's left leg became entangled with Meena's right one. Both women arched their backs - offering up their hot boxes to Ripu's eager lips and tongue.

His face dove down onto Shanti's pussy first. His tongue speared deep into her into her hole, licking her clit reroute. He sucked and kept swirling his tongue around in the juicy inside.

She could feel Meena's hot body writhing, her heated pussy aching for some of the same action.

Ripu pressed his face against his wife's succulent cunt. Shanti lay whimpering softly until she felt his wonderful tongue in her pussy again... felt his munching, pussy-eating lips.

"Eat it, lover!" Meena husked. "Now mine, lover!"

Ripu's face moved fast from cunt to cunt - hot lips and tongue lapping, sucking, munching. Shanti climaxed.

And she was able to ready herself for another one while Ripu deftly took good care of his wife. The hot-boxed women flooded his mouth with their sticky, delicious pussy-juices.

And he started all over again, face flying fast from cunt to cunt... pussy-eating each in turn.

His chin dripped with their juices. He kissed his wife passionately. And she licked away the pussy-juice from his chin.

"Remember your promise," he said thickly.

"Sure thing, lover," Meena said. "Come on, Shanti. Let's take care of this man."

It seemed to Shanti that Ripu's cock was hotter and stiffer than ever when she took it back into her mouth. It seemed to throb against the sides of her throat when she buried it deep.

Meena was back there again, tonguing his anus, sucking and licking. His moans were wild and ragged. Shanti fucked fast and deep on his dick. But as he built towards climax, she held back and teased him with just a feathery touch of her tongue. Meena lapped lightly at his asshole, glided her tongue along the thick cord behind his scrotum.

"Ohhhh." Ripu's moan was intense, drawn-out. Such sweet torture - the women's tongue delaying the explosion a few moments more. "Oh God. God. God!"

Shanti licked away the sticky pre-cum at the slit of the head. She tongued ever so lightly, just the tip of her tongue at the sensitive area behind the head. Meena traced a circle with her tongue around his puckered anus. Ripu moaned. The two women chuckled.

Their tongues worked him to an even more frenzied pitch. He could no longer stand many more seconds of the tantalizing tongues that would not allow the hot flow of release. His body trembled.

Meena dug her tongue deep into his anus and swirled it around.

Shanti sucked down to the base of his cock. She heard his ragged pap. She quickly worked her lip back up to the head, swirling her tongue around the shaft.

Then to the root spin. His cock began to swell.

Ripu cried out. His wife was spearing her tongue in his anus.

Shanti's tongue swirled around his cockshaft. He cried out again.

Shanti felt heavy spurts of cum strike the back of her throat. She sucked him dry while Meena's tongue worked in little circles just inside his puckered anus.

"God," Ripu whispered.

Then they were still.
Like Reply
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 02

A glimpse of the good times.

I started getting used to Chennai and Shivu / my father in law's brother and their sexual exploits.

First time in years realized that I was being used and was not in control of my life. The marriage to Sridhar and the return to native land were not working out for me.

Slowly – I influenced myself that I need not live with this problem – this was a sentimental blackmail and both my brother in law and father in law were taking undue advantage of my simplicity around emotions – which they were not aware – was a very short-lived line item in my caricature.

I began to scheme and in the process – decided to make a visit to Bangalore and live in my lover Ratan's house for some days – that way – it will give an organized signal to my in laws.

Sridhar Shivu and others were very upset with my plans – but could not stop me and with practically the saree I was wearing and a few more clothes – made my way to the bus stand and returned to Bangalore.

The house was in a major bad shape – and with the entire neighborhood being new and full of strangers – I found it difficult to cleanup and get the house back in order.

Ratan's parents were still living in their place where as the entire compound had been put up on the rent excepting the portion where I was staying – they did not like me but because of my parents who were very close to them allowed me their blessings and provided me help through Pandu – a semi paraplegic uncle of Ratan – who was yet unmarried – lived with Ratan' parents – Ratan himself was now in Cuddalore – bordering TN working in the Indian Railways.

The house became a home and with some money that I had saved on my return from Goa that was still with me – I brought things to shape and in the afternoon and after 8 hours of hectic cleanup activity – got a chance to take a nap.

Days went by and Shivu came couple of times but was not able to convince me to return, I also was not very keen to arouse my sexual heat any more – was tired of all the past affairs with my in laws and it was becoming increasingly difficult to digest the role Sridhar and Shivu had played upon my return from Goa – though they lost a son in Ashok – it seemed my body was more important to them than the grief.

After a couple of months with Ratan's parents and stating on my own – life started to pick up and I started to realize the follies of the past and resolved with lot of help and coaxing from Ratan's mommy to start working – and do things for myself – they even offered to get me married to some one they knew.

I was not very keen but knowing that life cannot continue in this manner for long, reluctantly gave them the nod.

They called my sister Chitra who was overjoyed seeing me in Bangalore – it had been years now that we had seen each other and she just wept.

I was not aware who was the boy and it did not matter to me – I felt it was important to go through that ritual. With both my parents having passed away a few years ago – the responsibility was on Chitra – I did not want to get Shivu and his clan involved in this – it was not going to work.

Chitra and Laxman (my brother in law) were not very happy with the proposal from Ratan's folks – the boy was none other than my childhood flame – Varma now – 32 years – he was a widower and was living in Madurai and had a child who was in the custody of his in – laws.

He was aware of my state – and wanted to marry me. I was surprised – he practically knew everything about me and wanted to marry me – this was a bloomer of sorts and really did not make sense to me – but well life is all about twists and turns.

The marriage was fixed and was made a bride again. Everyone came - Shivu was there along with Lavanya and my son – Kamesh and Ratan were there and so were people like my Uncle (still alive) and Chitra and the surprise pack was Kamesh's father – Srinivasan. He was visiting his sister (Ratan's mommy), so attended the wedding.

Kamesh was very apologetic and offered all help – he told me that finally his fiancée had agreed to forego her job and they were going to settle down soon – she was a Mauritian and that meant – Kamesh was going to settle down in Port Loius.

That was another reason for me to get married – I knew that Kamesh had become a part of my life and I was becoming possessive of him – he was aware of the bonding – both knew that will not work and with the gory stuff we both did together – it was impossible to get into an alliance of that sort – he wanted to speak to me before we left for Madurai and after all the guests had gone – he came to me and gave me couple of things which make me feel really proud as a human being.

He gave me all the evidence of the erase he had done to my past life with him including all the Cam recorder cassettes and photographs, which were shot and taken – during the 26 months of my living with him, they included most of his friends from Dhanbad and some of them also had his father. This is not known to many that Kamesh made me fuck his father to get even with the old man – using which he got the family approval to marry the chick from Port Louis.

I still remember that day in Dhanbad – he had taken me home and his family obviously did not approve – they knew me too well.

His father made his life miserable and finally – I was forced to stay in a hotel. That was well before our Goa days and the other escapades – it was a time – when we both were terribly infatuated and really thought we loved each other – and though he was sure of his fiancée – he wanted to play on a different card and make his family approve my.

I was totally in the dark and only later – it dawned on me that he had done it to gain his family's acceptance for Shireen.

Kamesh told me exactly how to what to do in the seduction game and there started the next chapter in my sex life with another older man.

The dawn broke quietly over the city. A cool breeze flowed across my printed cotton sari.

I just paused and straightened, and lifted my hand to pull the *pallu* of my *sari* over the head. I walked across the dew lawn to the penthouse to look for Kamesh's father, as I neared it, heard a sharp, high cry, a sound I know well, and, smiling to myself, I quickened my steps.

The windows to the master bedroom were flung wide, the curtains drawn back.

I did not know that this is a house without secrets hence took some caution and habituation to enter - never been there, my feet sink into the deep pile of the carpet that covers the floor.

My lover is within. He is naked, and he is in bed with me, the mistress of the house for the moment.

Kamesh's father did not lose a moment praising my sexy body – he was an avid porn watcher and told me I looked like the East European Nikki Anderson – only thing that I was duskier.

I knew that I am astoundingly beautiful, tall and fair with an impossibly vivacious and sexy face and all these years, my complexion has remained flawless, like creamy vanilla, with not an inch of surplus flesh on me.

I was on my back on the bed – when he entered, 50 years of age but impeccable skin and fitness, just with the towel on him – he was not prepared to receive me, he was shocked and asked me to leave immediately.

I smiled coquettishly at him and let my sari's pallu grind between the boobs- the globes from within the blouse were easily visible, no bra – you see. On my back now, I slowly started un-hooking my blouse – he sucked his breath as the hooks started to come off, and just on the last one- his towel fell off and lo-behold was his gigantic penis.

He knelt across my face, his legs spread wide, his hands gripping the wrought-iron bedstead, encircling his cock and balls with the fingers of one hand, he rocked it in front of my face asking me to start working on it, I knew that this was going to only make me a one night whore and that was not my plan, I wanted him to be my slave as my other lovers are, so just rubbed my forefinger across my upper lip below the nose raising his erection and turned my head rapidly towards him and dipped my finger into my sexy mouth and gingerly applied the saliva on the forehead where there once upon a time – he must have had his foreskin- which was all but a rubble at the base of the cock.

He twitched between his thighs, sucking air quickly and fast, his cock is long and thick and hard and dark and it glistened and shined with my manual finger's ministrations, he wanted me to suck it and started in gasps and moans and began pumping his hips as he fucked in the air trying to push the cock into my mouth and hitting it on my face, with his buttocks flexing and unrelenting.

His head was bent to watch me start to suck him off.

"Give me the towel!" I told him suddenly. "Tuvalu esta ra!"

Without pausing in his behavior, Kamesh's father gave me the towel still expecting me to start on the cock-sucking, but I was not to be what he wanted from me, fumbled for a bottle of Baby Oil in my handbag, and taking a handful, applied it to the underside of his pricks, balls and licking it off my lips, re-applied the mixture of saliva and the gunk back on the dick.

He was with his eyes closed, savoring the pleasure, I slowly got up from the bed and with the towel went to the bathroom and asked him to wait for me. I took a long time – it was important for me to make him desire the inevitable – even if it meant – to get him disgruntled.

I stripped and got into the bathtub – rubbed lotion on my pussy and parted the lips to let the lotion reach the insides, it was going to be difficult for the old man to resist sucking my guava. He was going to just eat it without a single cut.

After a long bath- I draped the towel around my svelte body and came out -Relief registered clearly in his face, once again, desire kindled in his eyes.

"You bet, sweetheart," I purred throatily and ran my slim fingertips lightly and teasingly down the front of his body, suddenly impatient with the wastefulness of mere conversation, he rose hastily from the bed and began to pull at the towel.

"My big old cock has just been waiting for the feel of your sweet lips around it, baby, and it doesn't want to wait any longer."

His lust-bright eyes fastened greedily on my naked, tantalizing body as he pulled down skin of his suddenly hardening cock from the confinement of his hands, and roved them over the dusky wheat like, cream-like contours, displayed nakedly before him.

His gaze rested hotly on the sight of my plush, full breasts, the narrowest of valleys running between the magnificent firmness of the twin globes.

His thick heavy cock jerked higher as his eyes dropped lower to take in the milky, voluptuous hips that led down to the delicious sweep of long slender legs.

Between the shapely, breath-taking thighs that draped enticingly over the edge of the bed, Srinivasan could see clearly through the soft pubic hair covering my ripe loins to the fleshy pinkness of my vaginal slit glistening wetly in the morning light filtering through the tinted glass window, "Now, baby," he suddenly groaned, hoarse with mounting need.
Like Reply
"Come over here and give me some of those sweet lips, the way I have been desiring from you."

With a soft moan of pleasure, I wiggled across the room, then leaned on one elbow until my beautiful face was poised directly in front of him, within inches of his now hard, pulsing shaft of flesh rising menacingly up from the front of his torso, 'You really want me Srinivasan, you were full of spite a while ago, you were red-eyed when Kamesh brought me to your house the other day', saying -, my long, red-lacquered fingernails scratched lightly over the heavily-veined surface of the rock-hard prick, causing it to jerk convulsively as the hot air of my breath blew softly on it .

"I could not stand your attractive figure, my cock was darting its lips all over my crotch every moment it sensed your sensuous presence around, I never thought the dream will be fulfilled', he grunted and his breath quickened even more as I began to expertly massage the massive cock, lovingly, up and down until one glistening drop of pearly viscous fluid seeped out from the broad, mushroom-shaped head.

I then moved my slender fingers down lower to his sperm-bloated balls, cradling their softness in my palm.

He groaned and gritted his teeth at my expertly tender ministrations of his stiff cock and large drooping testicles.

"Do you like it, then, my lover – you are not the first one, all my lovers start with spiting me giving an impression as if even my very presence is ill-omen but given an opportunity – they will sink every part of their body and self respect into my sexy pussy, am I right, Srinivasan?" I asked coquettishly, fully aware of the heated effect that my naked female body and the teasing touch of my fingertips was having on him. "Does it make you forget all about those nasty moments when you misbehaved with me?"

"You know damn well I want you in whichever you are you and don't tease me, suck my cock, you know it how much men like it, bitch," he growled, irritated by the mention of the annoyances that he was trying so hard to forget.

"Don't tease me, goddammit. You are my dream come true fuck, have been wanting to fuck from those good old days when Suhas laid his hands on you few years ago, that was the time, when I was courting your mother, she must have been 36 years at that time, Oh...what a fuck Geeta used to be, she used to add honey to milk and lave it on my cock while taking it in her mouth, she once fucked me with your father just in the other room with both you and your sister, she just loved to suck my cock!"

I learnt later that – Suhas was encouraged to pick on me only because of Srinivasan, who gave him voyeur lessons and taught him how to ensnare me. I felt cheated, it was not known to me that this old man had such a illicit history with my family.

"Are you still in touch with Suhas?" – I asked him.

"He is suffering or couple of years now, since his wife died. He needs a companion both in and out of bed, why don't you visit him, or I can get him to visit you'? – he proposed.

"No – not now', I did not want to tell him that Suhas and I spent a whole week naked in each other's arms dirty and sweaty a few months ago - where he spiked my ass multiple times and then we were separated at that time.

Suddenly, he moaned and jerked his anxious loins forward involuntarily as the delicious wet warmth of my parted lips closed over the sensitive, blood-swollen glans of his penis.

He moaned louder and reached down to tangle his fingers tightly in my dark wavy hair, guiding the rhythm of my now-bobbing head below. Only a woman knows how to get a man under her pants, God how he had needed this!

He looked down to watch my penis-filled face, my soft lips stretched wide with the thickness of his aching cock buried at least halfway up in my sucking mouth.

I sensed his increasing excitement and began to suck harder, twirling my smooth red tongue titillating around the moist stickiness of the bulbous head.

As he felt the tips of my teeth digging gently into the rubbery, resisting skin, he turned his head to gaze sideways into the huge mirror that filled the wall beside his desk for a better view of his gorgeous, willing mistress's face as his turgid, hard rod began to saw rhythmically in and out of my wetly oval mouth.

Just the sight alone was enough to drive him insane, causing his loins to tense more and jerk up into my laboring face until the reflected image he saw looked as though he were ramming his long, hard prick more than halfway down my slender throat.

Practically all of his thick fleshy penis now seemed to disappear with each new powerful thrust he made until finally only a short stretch of it showed shining wet and white, protruding from my distended lips.

I was gorged with his fiery blood-filled flesh, his pulsating length like a savage creature with its own existence and needs that had taken control over his body and mind.

He swore to himself, the bitch could really suck cock, as though I had been born with one in my mouth and had learned to treat it as part of myself.

Sure, Kamesh had told me that this old man of his often desired other women–the younger and more innocent the better–but for now he could always depend upon me to deliver the kind of pure satisfaction he wanted ... like this ... and without any bothersome preliminaries.

My experienced tongue worked with a nerve-tingling swipe of its tip on each out-stroke and was making his cock-head throb and lurch as if a live electric wire were being touched against it.

The impassioned middle-aged Oil manager was completely mesmerized by the lewd spectacle in the mirror, watching the pink moist flesh of my tightly compressed lips being focused on the labor of giving him this obscene pleasure.

My full, heavy breasts bobbed and swayed against my rocking torso, and the very sight of it incited him to increasing heights of brain-reeling passion.

"Keep on, keep on sucking my cock," Srinivasan hissed through tightly clenched teeth, soft brown hair, driving my face down viciously into his thrusting loins.

"Suck harder, suck faster, goddammit," he snarled down at me slaving between his widespread, trembling legs.

My ripe body was beginning to gleam from the light beading of sweat forming on my ivory skin, and he was gloating and enjoying the sight of my lying subserviently on the edge of the bed, my lipstick-oval lips wrapped tightly around the thick roundness of his limp-hard cock as he stood over my, lunging his hips furiously into my lovely twisted face.

He could feel a powerful pressure building relentlessly up to a fever pitch in his painfully full balls, and he knew it would not be long now.

His middle-aged cock felt like it was ready to explode and spew the creamy sperm in his bloated testicles in all directions, everywhere in the room.

He drove his pelvis heartlessly into my face, even more cruelly now, and heard with delight the mumbled cry of protest that came from my as his long hefty prick drubbed deeper and deeper into my tortured, warm wet mouth, driving far down into my yearning throat.

But he heeded nothing in his quest to end this exquisite agony, the ecstasy that was building, building, and building to the peak of spectacular relief in his burning loins and within his balls.

Suddenly he felt a great upheaval in his lust-swollen testicles as the boiling white sperm began to race in a hot stream up the length of his thrusting cock.

His own lips pulled back over his teeth in an ecstatic grimace and he gasped hoarsely as though in excruciating pain.

His thick fleshy penis began a sudden wild jerking that, without warning, flooded my hungry sucking mouth with burst after burst of heatedly sticky cum, bloating my smooth cheeks outward with each bullet-like spurt, so that I had to swallow quickly to keep from spilling, yet still lapping and caressing at his phallus.

"Don't stop, Shanti, suck it, suck it!" he rasped as he tightened his hands in my tawny hair and convulsively slammed his pulsating cock farther and farther into my lipsticked mouth and deep down into my distended throat.

I, the naked woman obeyed and continued to suck insanely as he shot his lewd sperm into me, filling my mouth, almost drowning me, until at last he gave a shuddering sigh and pulled himself back and out of my lips for one final thrust.

But he missed my still eagerly sucking mouth by a fraction of an inch when he lunged forward again.

The blunt inflamed head rammed against the side of my face by mistake, leaving a long sticky trail of hot cum smeared lewdly along my upper lip and my right cheek.

Undaunted, I twisted my head and maneuvered my voracious mouth to seize the base of his hard- throbbing staff of flesh between my teeth, like a dog with a stick, then, grasping his scrotum with my fingers, I lifted my head to guide the glistening tip back into the warmth of my open mouth, squeezing up on the cock with my fingers to milk out and devour every last drop of the delicious white fluid.
Like Reply
Little by little, his sated penis deflated between my oval lips and, at last, Srinivasan collapsed back into his chair in exhaustion, pulling his prick from my lips with a wet little slurping sound that resounded wetly in the stillness of the office.

A great sigh of relief escaped his lips, and I lay back happily on the bed, a loving, contented smile spreading across my beautiful, cum-smeared face.

I lay there for a few moments, catching my breath, then sat up again on the edge of the bed.

"That's something you can't get in a widower's life, isn't it, Srinivasan?" the perspiring whore in me asked him with a proud little twitch, a sparkle of female triumph in my brownish-dark eyes.

Catching sight of the magazine that lay crumpled beneath my rounded thigh, I picked it up and added with a silly giggle, "Why don't you have Kamesh do a video on my blowjob, Srinivasan? Think of the publicity you'd get!" and I though it was all over. I was mistaken.

He then told me some lusty stories of how he fucked one of Kamesh's college mates last winter when she had come to Dhanbad. Her name was Hema and belonged to Bangalore and was a Tamilian. Srinivasan, I understand, was just smitten by her looks and was waiting to sink his cock into her, and to date, Kamesh is not aware why she ditched him and vanished into wilderness.

In reality, she is still in touch with Srinivasan.

Srinivasan grasped my thigh and pulled it closer to his head and showed me one of the lusty fuck films with Hema.

She was kneeling with her full, brown ass facing him. She raised her thigh as he pulled it toward him and straddled his head with her luscious hips, not missing a stroke on his cock as she did so.

Here was the third view that Srinivasan had at his command – Hema's fragrant, hot pussy spread out invitingly right in front of his sex-flushed face and hungry mouth. Her dark pubic hair was soft and fine, and framed her plump pussy-lips and tightly puckered anus. He stared at the beautiful, juicy sight for a long moment before taking his first taste of her wet cunt.

Grasping the smooth, cool flesh of her buttocks, he spread her ass-cheeks and exposed even more of her lovely pussy. He saw her cunt open, her asshole spread, and her swollen clit strain from between her turgid pussy-lips as he pressed his face into her steaming crotch.

I was amazed at this girl's brazen boldness, she must have been 19-20 years at that time, How old were you at this time?' I asked him.

"Forty three, watch this' – he twisted my face towards the laptop.

Hema released an ecstatic groan as she felt Srinivasan's skilled tongue touch her excited cunt. She sucked harder on the head of his cock, straining to get more of his massive prick into her mouth as he began to excite her juicy pussy.

Srinivasan pressed his tongue lightly against Hema's clit and licked smoothly up through the humid valley of her cunt, into her dripping hole, and onto her flexing asshole – where he lingered for a moment to tantalize the wrinkled pucker.

He then swept his tongue quickly back through the hot cleft of her cunt, pressing more firmly this time, and plucked the throbbing clit into his mouth, sucking hard.

"Aaaaahhhhh ... that's right ... suck my clit, my lover ... suck it hard!" she cried, her mouth involuntarily leaving his cock as the delicious feelings in her loins swept through her entire body.

She sucked his cock back into her quivering mouth, pulling him in deeper this time as he continued to tease her clit. He knew the way she liked it.

He kept a steady pressure on that swollen bud of clit-flesh, feeling it throb and move, and then began to flick lightly and maddeningly with the tip of his tongue.

Keeping the hot little love-button trapped with his lips, he vibrated it expertly with his tongue. He felt the warm sensation of his cock going deeper and deeper into her mouth in return. "Uuuuummmmm," she moaned, her mouth and throat stuffed with his cock.

She was going wild with lust.

Srinivasan's hot mouth sucking and manipulating that most sensitive part of her cunt was unleashing all her passion.

With her animal desires blazing, she fought back the reflex to gag and pressed her head down farther on Srinivasan's long cock, letting it slide all the way into her throat.

Her lips pressed against his pubic hair as she gulped and sucked on his hot prick.

The moans came from Srinivasan now as he felt her consume his entire cock.

He let her throbbing clit escape from his sucking mouth and began again to lap his tongue through the entire hot, wet region of her loins.

He licked in long strokes, massaging her burning crotch from clit to asshole. Hema was on the brink of orgasm.

I could tell by the way his cock was deep in her throat, and by the way her hips were starting to buck and twitch above his face, I could also tell by the way her cunt-hole was squeezing his tongue as he plunged deep into her pussy, and by the way her asshole was flexing excitedly.

He knew that now was the time to push her over the edge of bliss – before he came and while she was at the peak of her passion. He again captured her twitching clit between his lips and massaged and pulled firmly on her small dark pink bud. He felt the tiny center of passion throb as he pulled, her hot pussy-flesh stretching and straining as he clamped down more firmly. "Aaaaahhhh ... uuuuhhhh!"

His skillful manipulation of her clit did the trick. Her head was raised above his cock, her face a mask of passion as she howled and moaned in the ecstasy of her orgasm.

As her orgasm gradually faded, Hema relaxed her lust-tightened body. She hung her head back between Srinivasan's legs and sucked gently just at the head of his bloated cock. She sucked with her eyes closed, a placid, satisfied expression on her face.

Srinivasan took one last, loving lick at her tightly flexed asshole and gently pushed her hips forward. She knew just what he wanted her to do. All that was needed was a hint.

She crept forward slowly on her knees, still straddling Srinivasan's body.

He watched with pleasure the lovely scene her spread ass- cheeks made as they shifted from side to side, opening and closing to reveal her asshole and the blonde-haired pouch of her pussy-lips.

Srinivasan looked again at the TV screen. The image was still that of Hema finger fucking.

The scene was farther along now and her actions were less relaxed and more feverish. One hand was at her tits, kneading her soft, white tit-flesh while pulling at her erect nipples.

Her other hand was still between her smooth thighs, her fingers alternately plucking at her clit, dipping into her twat, tantalizing her asshole. Her face now had the expression of a woman totally absorbed in the wonderful task of jerking off. And doing a very good job of it.

Hema's hips were now poised over Srinivasan's cock – it waved erect, pointing straight at her luscious loins.

Reaching between her legs, Hema spread her hanging cunt-lips with her fingers.

She pulled them widely apart, opening her twat for Srinivasan's prick.

She slowly lowered herself until the head of his large tool was just touching the inner opening of her pussy.

She released her hold on her cunt-flaps and her pussy-lips surrounded the head of his cock with warm wetness.

"Uuummmmm ... you're hot tonight, Hema," Srinivasan groaned as thehead of his cock was engulfed by her warm pussy.

"Just feel this," Hema said lustily. "If you think my pussy's hot on the outside, it's boiling on the inside!" she relaxed her hips and allowed herself to descend smoothly and steadily, his prick sliding straight into her cunt.

Her hands went involuntarily to her smooth belly as she felt a wonderful sensation of fullness.

Srinivasan's hot cock was a perfect fit in her tight pussy.

She lowered her hips until she was resting on Srinivasan's pelvis, his cock buried to the hilt in the warm folds of her flesh.

"Ooooohhhhh ... that's good ... can you feel how hot it is?" she asked in a hoarse, passion-filled voice as she enjoyed the tightly stuffed feeling in her deep pussy.

She watched herself in the mirror at the foot of the bed. She had a full frontal view other lovely body.

Her long dark hair fell down on her shoulders. Her tits were taut and uplifted with jutting pink nipples.

Her slim waist tapered out to full hips with the soft patch of her dark pubic hair at the base of her belly pressing into the black hair that encircled the base of Srinivasan's cock.

"Yeah, Hema baby," Srinivasan answered. "It's boiling ... it's boiling hot in there!"

Srinivasan was enjoying the wonderful tight heat of her pussy and admiring his triple view of Hema at the same time, he turned his head away from the laptop screen where Hema was now beginning to probe her ass with her finger as his cock stretched the pussy lips, he looked down at my hips where I was squatted with my flawless back and achingly beautiful ass facing toward him.

I could see the base of his cock encircled by the turgid fingers, and my asshole nestled against his pubic hair, as she held his cock all the way inside her pussy on the screen.

Turning my head slightly sideways, I was able to see her front side reflected in the mirror at the foot of the bed. She was stroking her tits, lightly pinching her swollen nipples as she watched her reflection and relished the feeling of his big cock inside her loins, his balls pulled tightly up against the base of his cock, directly under the triangle of dark hair at the apex of her lower belly.

Now I raised my body smoothly and slowly.

His cock appeared, inch by inch, sliding wetly out of my pussy. It was red and glistening from the heat and wetness of the happenings a while ago and the screen display, the lips of my cunt adhered to the smooth skin of his cock as I raised her hips higher. My cunt seemed to suck at the prick that stretched my inflamed, pink lips.

On the screen Hema stopped at the point where only the head of his burning tool was enclosed in the moist folds of her pussy-flesh.

"How does it feel in there now, honey?" I purred, knowing how he loved that first complete immersion in my cunt, I flexed the mouth of my cunt as I held my body steady, squeezing his hard cock-head.

"Oh, yeah ... it's good Shanti, watching my old flame and you serving me live, this day is great Jaya, baby," Srinivasan groaned, closing his eyes tightly from the biting sensation of my pussy squeezing his red, swollen cock-head.
Like Reply
He told me a lot of Hema, 'She's one in a million, the only girl I've ever fucked who could control her pussy that way. Look at the way, she is beginning to lower herself again, her pussy sucking on my cock."

He watched with pleasure as the huge head of his massive prick first stretched her pussy-lips to their widest point, and then moved smoothly on through to her hot, tight cunt.

He told me that he had always been amazed at the ease with which she could consume his cock with her mouth or her cunt.

Even her ass could take in the whole thing – but not quite as easily and usually not without some coaxing from Srinivasan.

His cock was long and thick, and many of the women he had fucked just couldn't handle it.

Not Hema, however.

He never ceased to enjoy watching her engulfing his gorgeous cock with her lips or twat or asshole.

On the live- front, I was halfway down on his cock by now, feeling the big head plow through my cunt-hole.

My pussy-juices were beginning to flow and I could feel them dripping from her widely stretched pussy.

My pubic hair and asshole were becoming saturated with the sweet, sticky juice.

On the screen, my rival (Oh-Gosh, I started to treat her as my rival), Hema sighed deeply as the mouth of her pussy touched his pubic hair. She immediately began to slide her pussy up his cock again.

She sped up her movements and was soon beginning another hot downward stroke. She began to groan deep in her throat with each

Upward stroke, then suck her breath sharply as she moved swiftly back down Srinivasan's smooth cock.

Srinivasan watched her reflection in the mirror. Her face was flushed, her head thrown back with her mouth open, as she passionately caressed her tits and belly and thighs. At the downward portion of each thrust, she would grasp his fat balls in her hand and lightly squeeze his swollen nut-sack.

As Srinivasan looked back at the rear view of her body, her hips twitching and her ass-cheeks parting with each stroke, he explained to me that he realized that he was dose to shooting his cum into her pussy.

He knew that now was the time to slow down and prolong the pleasure. He also knew that she was turned on enough at this point to take his entire cock into her tight, sexy asshole.

"Hold on, baby!" Srinivasan commanded, grabbing Hema's ass tightly as he leaned forward. He held her there at the top of her stroke, her pussy barely making contact with the head of his cock.

On the screen, "Let's slow down just a little," he said softly, teasing her by flexing his cock in the mouth of her cunt.

"Oh, Srinivasan!" Hema squealed. "Give it to me ... give it to me now!"

Srinivasan held on tightly to Hema's squirming ass and prevented her from ramming herself back down on his cock.

He watched with delight as her tender asshole flexed excitedly. He knew she was hot enough to let him stuff his whole cock into that tight little hole.

"Okay, baby, okay," Srinivasan said in a voice thickened by lust. "I'll give it to you ... in your ass."

"Oh, Srinivasan," Hema moaned, "anywhere ... anywhere you say!" He looked on with pleasure as she raised her hips and released his cock from the strong grasp of her pussy.

He told me how surprised he used to be at how easily she agreed to his demands that day, she usually had to be coaxed along for a while before she would let him stick that big cock of his into her ass.

Meanwhile, Srinivasan released his gripped attention on the screen and turned his head to look at my face was which flushed with deep, sexual desire.

He loved watching me finger-fuck my ass, while his cock was slowly milking my pussy in a Kamasutra pose..

Returning his gaze to the screen and Hema, we saw that she had leaned forward, raising her ass away from his cock. He loved to watch her prepare herself for getting fucked in the ass.

She spread her thighs wider.

Reaching down between her legs, she began to dip her long fingers into her dripping cunt then rub the juices on her tightly flexed anus. She was first using only two, but she gradually worked three fingers into her still-excited pussy.

Slowly withdrawing them, enjoying the feeling as she did so, she smeared her sweet, sticky cunt-sauce all over her brown dark asshole.

Srinivasan enjoyed this part of their little ritual almost as much as he loved the feeling of her tight asshole sliding down hassock.

The thrill of watching a beautiful woman playing with her pussy and asshole was almost beyond compare.

As she gradually soaked her puckered anus in love-juices, it took on the dark pink, feverish color of her inflamed pussy-flesh. Once it was properly lubricated, she began to lightly probe into the opening with her fingertips.

Slowly, she pushed two fingers into her hot opening, stretching it wider and wider.

She continued to alternately plunge her fingers first into her asshole then back into her pussy, wetting her anus still more, finally sinking three fingers into her tight, puckered opening.

Srinivasan saw her passionate expression in the big mirror as she leaned toward it, her big tits hanging forward and swaying with her movements.

He glanced again me and saw me now arching my back in orgasm, totally wild with lust, the blue blooded cock deep in my pussy.

Srinivasan and I again returned our gaze to the screen saw that she now had three fingers sunk completely in the widely stretched hole between the cheeks of her perfect, white ass.

"Oh ... Srinivasan," she gasped feverishly. "I'm ready ... I'm ready for your cock."

"Just a second, baby," Srinivasan replied. "Come back here for a minute and give me a taste of that asshole before I put my cock in there."

Hema complied with his order. She crawled backwards on her knees, her ass spread wide. Each backward movement she made with her knees pulled her cheeks apart invitingly as her loins moved closer to Srinivasan's waiting mouth. She stopped with her beautiful ass and pussy spread wide and wet right in front of Srinivasan's face.

"Oh, yeah, baby," Srinivasan moaned, placing his hands on the smooth ass-cheeks directly in front of him. He stretched them apart as wide as they would go, making her asshole actually protrude slightly from the wet crevice between her ass-globes.

Pulling her ass toward his face, he opened his mouth and pressed his lips to her brown, puckered hole.

He held his open mouth against her closed anus. He licked it lovingly and tickled the very center of her tight little rosette with the tip of his tongue.

He told me how he loved the way her anus tasted and felt after she had been playing with it and rubbing it with her pussy-juice.

He pressed his tongue hard against the center of her tight ring of ass-muscle.

Her fingers had loosened her tight sphincter and his tongue slid easily into the hot passage.

He fucked his tongue in and out of the squeezing hole, enjoying the little moans and gasps his actions caused.

He kept his lips pressed around the musky opening and continued to manipulate her anus with his tongue, just like he was kissing her mouth!

Hema let a long, lusty sigh escape her throat as she felt Srinivasan's tongue probe deeper and deeper into her inflamed anus.

She felt him remove one of his hands from her buttocks and soon felt his experienced fingers take hold of her swollen clit. Shivers shot deliciously through her body as her clit was tweaked and lightly pinched.

Then she felt the simultaneous deep thrust of his tongue and an extreme, squeezing pressure on her protruding clit.

"Aaaaahhhhh ... squeeze my clit ... squeeze it, baby!" she screamed. "Ooooohhhhh, that's sooooo goooood ... tongue-fuck my ass, lover!"

Srinivasan loved the sound of her sexual excitement. He squeezed harder on her throbbing clit, sticking his tongue as deep into her shit-hole as it would go as a powerful orgasm swept through her lovely body.

Removing his tongue from her hole, he pushed her sex-stunned body forward. "Okay, baby. Now for the real thing," he said lustily.

She moved back down toward his still-erect cock until her hips were positioned above his throbbing prick.

"All right, get it in there," he ordered in a husky voice. "Come on ... get it in your ass!"

Hema, meanwhile, was preparing to do the same with his real cock.

She grasped Srinivasan's thick tool in her fist and guided the head of it to the mouth of her ass.

Placing the tip there, she began to slowly but steadily rest the full weight of her hips on Srinivasan's dick.

Srinivasan moaned as he felt the sensitive head of his cock contact the hot flesh of Hema's anus.

Hema felt the bulbous head of Srinivasan's beautiful cock spread open the tight ring of muscle and gradually enter her anal passage.

She wiggled her hips to help ease it into her ass, loving every sensation of the hot cock head intruding into her bowels.

Srinivasan looked at the large mirror and enjoyed the ecstatic bliss of Hema's face as his cock began to penetrate.

He was able to watch his dick disappear into her beautiful ass, watch the lovely reflection of Hema's face and body, and savor the comfort that he will be able to see a recorded version of Hema's fanatical calisthenics with him in all forms at all times to come.

As the head of Srinivasan's cock passed on into her squeezing shit-passage, Hema threw her head back and howled at the burning sensation it created in her belly.
Like Reply
"Aaaaahhhhh ... it feels so goooooood, baby," she groaned. "Ooooohhhhh ... I love it, I love it!"

She reached down and grabbed her ass-cheeks with both hands and spread them widely apart to help accommodate more of Srinivasan's big cock. Srinivasan watched the lovely view of Hema's ass opening wider and wider as his cock disappeared inch by inch into her squeezing ass hole.

"Yeah, baby! Squeeze it in there! Squeeze my cock into that tight ass," he sighed. Her ass continued to suck in more and more of his hot cock-flesh. He was stretching her entire rectum with his magnificent prick.

"Ooooohhhhh ... I love it, baby," I cooed, unable to hold off the feelings of deep orgasm that were beginning in my belly and traveling up my spine. My hand involuntarily reached for my twitching clit and began to manipulate it feverishly.

My other hand went to my swollen nipples and pinched and pulled the hot, hard, red buds.

I was going into a realm of sexual ecstasy my clit was being rapidly stimulated; my nipples and tits were being stroked and caressed expertly watching her asshole being filled with hard, hot cock-meat the live cock in my pussy was creating havoc, and I also wanted something in my ass and just hoped that Srinivasan would do something about my ass.

Srinivasan took intense sexual satisfaction in both the feeling and appearance of his 6-inch cock sinking into Hema's butt, and he also noticed her beautifully passionate reflection in the big foot-of-the-bed mirror.

Looking sideways, he saw my plight and realized that that was probably what she wanted now, too.

Reaching forward, he took me by the shoulders and gently but firmly pulled me backwards until I was reclining against him.

Srinivasan reached to the shelf at the head of the big bed and grasped the bright, blue dildo that Hema had left behind, positioning it between my legs and guiding himself by the reflection in the screen, he placed the big head of the fake cock at the mouth of my gaping asshole.

He slowly pushed the plastic prick into my ass hole and filled me in both the places.

I cried out in response. "Ooooohhhhh ... Srinivasan, baby ... my ass ... my cunt ... FUCK ME... FUCK ME!" I was at the very brink of orgasm, beginning my rapid slide to another round of depraved ecstasy.

Both my hands were now at my breasts, kneading and squeezing the firm mounds of brown flesh; my hips were bucking and writhing and sucking in the last few inches of his hot cock into my cunt with the dildo in my butt; head was thrown back with my long dark hair flying about and face flushed and distorted with sexual bliss.

He felt the hot jism rising within his loins. The bucking movement of Hema's ass on the screen was getting him off without me even beginning to stroke his heavy cock.

He spasmodically heaved his cock roughly in and out of my cunt, burying the dildo completely in the tight, hot confines of my butt.

"Uuuuuhhhhh ... chitty ... I'm coming ... I'M COMING," Hema cried on the screen frantically as the sensations of all her stimulations finally drove her over the brink into complete sexual abandon.

And here with my hands squeezed and pressed on my tits, my loins twitched and bucked to gain each inch of penetration into my cunt and ass.

Hema was coming beautifully.

Srinivasan felt himself coming, too in my pussy. I felt the thick, hot jets of cum traveling through his cock, splashing into the deep interior of Hema's ass on the screen and my cunt now – right now – what a moment – what a timing.

Both their bodies shook and quaked as the intense powers of orgasm overcame them at the same time and as they lunged feverishly against each other with all the force in their bodies ... out here we too, once ... twice ... three times ... our orgasm took control.

This was an unforgettable experience – and Srinivasan confessed to me that Hema had a long-term effect on him.

He had not fucked any one like her after she went away till I came in this day. He did not want to lose me.
Like Reply
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 03

Days went by and my fucking episodes with Ratan went on and on.

I fucked him multiple times over - kissed him and his cock even in bizarre places - once right in the marriage hall where his sister Rama was getting married - just behind the food stall - I gave him a blow job. Kamesh fondled my boobs over my silk blouse while I did the honor on Ratan.

Well that is how I came to know the most important 'man' in my life or should I say 'pimp'. My father in law.

RamanLal – Ratan's father was an important lawyer at Jaipur. He had his own practice and was in Hyderabad for a while and now came back to Jaipur to his sprawling house, he had two wives and his current dalliance was with a mistress - a milk vendor staying in a small house just opposite the street. It was a known story and I was no novice to that information - whenever we went to Jaipur, I would keep an eye on that buxom 40 - year - old cunt. She was good and what went ON in the 'pleader's office' right at the front yard of the house was no mean secret.

During Rama's marriage - Ramanlal was also there – and unknown to me had seen my escapades with these young men. I never knew that he was busily and lustily masturbating himself to the scenes I presented him with – not only that – he had recorded the episodes on his handycam.

Three weeks later he called.

"Hi Shanti, this is RamanLal," he said. "How are you doing?"

"OK, how about you?" I replied.

"I am doing fine. I was calling to see if you guys were interested in having me over – I am at my friend's place nearby and can come over, is Ratan there?"

I was bewildered – he never spoke to me like that, " No...No, he is not home" – I blurted.

"That is good – I need to see you immediately. Will be there in couple of minutes".

I unlatched the door and let him in. He didn't look at me or say hello. He walked right past me into the living room to a hard wooden chair, sat down and told me to do likewise.

For almost a minute, he said nothing. The suspense was almost unbearable. Then he finally said, "Guess what I found in my mailbox about a week ago."

I shivered. "I don't know," I said, but I knew it must have been bad.

"A video tape from the marriage hall where Rama got married," he spitted out, and then he paused and let the words sink in.

He reached for a portable video player and played the clip for me – I knew what it would be and it was all in front of me – Ratan's cock and my mouth on it.

Once it got over he turned to me, his eyes questioning.

My confusion grew, was frustrated and angry without a clear thought.

What did he really want?

"I don't know what to think of you, my dear Raman," I said." I do know you've got the most unusual style of any man I've ever met."

"Lack of style," he grinned. "But definitely bold."

A smile crept to my lips and I shook my head. "By all rights I should call the security officer. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes," he said, dropping his pants to the floor. His gaze once more went over the supple shape of my nightie - clad body. "I also know I want you very much."

"That's easy enough to see." My eyes emphasized the remark by once more dropping to his turgid prick. Again I shivered, wondering just what he was capable of doing with such a long - driller of a 52 years old cock.

"Stay back tonight RamanLal . I want you."

He crossed to me, eagerly sweeping me into his arms. While his mouth smothered mine, the stiff strength of his prick pressed against my belly. It throbbed and pulsed.

I felt its virile strength, the power held within its long hardness–just waiting for my dripping pussy and me.

My fingers crept downward to wiggle and shivered as my fingertips tentatively touched the thickness of his sex. It twitched and jerked. He moaned, thrusting his exploring tongue toward my throat.

His hands, at my waist, lifted me and moved me to the bedroom and guided me to the bed.

I sank down, lying on my back, his weight half on and half off me now totally willing body. His cock now pressed firmly against the silky flesh of my thighs. My nightie was just a cloth now, anyways while at home I will not wear any underwear.

His lips eased from mine and he pushed up to hang over me, balancing his weight on his elbows. His lovely eyes twinkled down at me, filled with delight.

"Shanti, you are beautiful," he whispered. "And, at this moment, I'm the luckiest man in the world."

I pulled him back and my tongue leaped into his mouth, twisting and turning. I teased and toyed over his own tongue, then threw my oral digit back toward his throat. His jaws opened wide, allowing me to explore.

When we parted again, he rose back on his elbows. "I hope you haven't got hopes of sleeping tonight. I've never been a minuteman. And the way I feel right now, the sunrise will come before I do."

"Do it RamanLal don't brag, Ratan is out of town and others are sleeping" I said, coyly smiling up at him. "A lot of men like to brag to a woman."

He grinned. "Fact, lovely lady. I'm stating fact."

His lips moved to my neck. I sighed holding him close while his tongue worked its way up to toy over the delicate lobe of my ear. I wiggled under him, feeling those erotic surges that a real man creates within a woman, a man who cares about providing a woman with all she needs.

I didn't rush him. His lips and tongue slowly touched every inch of my neck and shoulders. Then he worked his way down likewise, his mouth moved with deliberate languor as though each new spot of my body was to be fully tasted and explored before moving on to the next.

I moaned while he kissed into the valley between my breasts.

Tightly, I held him there for a long moment, enjoying the intimacy of his caress, the marvelous feel of his nakedness.

I desperately wanted to feel that long, hard cock within my cunt, needed to possess its throbbing strength within me, but didn't rush him, instead, settled back to savor all the tingling sensations his slow taunting of my body created.

Tickling with the tip of his tongue, he spiraled up one of my tits inch by inch. When he reached the now - stiff crest of my nipple, his lips abandoned that warmly glowing peak without so much as a simple kiss.

Instead, his head rose, his eyes gleaming with an impish sparkle and he knew he was getting to me and enjoying the power of his sexual control of her body. His head ducked back to my other breast.

Repeating his actions, he languidly kissed his way up and around my tits and this time however, his mouth did not ignore the needy nipple topping my cone - like breast. His mouth opened, his teeth lightly nibbling at the aureole and its curvy contours.

"You fantastic bastard," I groaned, my back arching up, trying to stuff my tits into his face. "It's torture! You're torturing me with pleasure!"

He nodded in agreement and continued his delightful taunting of me and my breasts, moving from one to the other, then back again.

His hands joined his mouth. He sucked and squeezed. He licked and rolled. He nibbled and tugged.

Heat burned within my thighs. It throbbed and grew, melting together deep within the heated core of her pussy.

Totally taken by surprise, I came.

I came, my cunt still empty and vacant. I came by his careful administration of my tits and I groaned out, grateful for this new carnal experience. All the times before, I had needed a man's cock within me or a tongue or finger on my clit. Now I rocked in ecstasy from the slow determined manipulation of my breasts. It felt so new and wonderful.

When the swirling pleasure settled in my mind, I once more became aware of his lips. They were on my flat belly, kissing downward. His tongue - tip dipped into the sensual well of my navel, playing there a moment and once more stirring passionate feelings within my body. My nightie was still on me and it was just a rolled up piece of cloth.

His breath weaved through the soft flesh down onto my pussy, quickly followed by his feverish tongue. I shivered, knowing just where that monster was going.

My wait wasn't long. Slipping between the wanton lips of my pussy, his tongue tickled into the heated channel of my cunt, and with the same deliberate pressure he had used on my tits, he ate my cunt.

In long, slow, laving swirls, he washed over the inner folds of my pussy. He licked and sucked at me. Up and down his tongue lapped, paying careful attention to the extended hood of my clit.

Unable to remain passive, I swung around, wiggling beneath his hips when they rose. My mouth and hands found the swollen phallus, they longed for. Trying to imitate his taunting slowness, my own tongue played up and down his thick length and ball sacs.

Then I took him in my mouth and sucked him deep into my throat.

Though 52 years of age RamanLal's hips cautiously worked up and down, fucking my face, while his mouth busied the brown, dark juicy lips of my cunt.

I felt him thicken under the luxury of my oral caresses.

I detected the growing hardness of him, the urgent twitching of need in his groin.
Like Reply
I knew what was to come next–him! I could already taste the thick rush of his seed fountain into her mouth and throat.

Abruptly, his hips jerked upward, sliding his cock from my lips. I groaned–then louder. Before I could protest his action, his tongue homed in on my clit.

I writhed and twisted under him. My hips hunched up and down, caught in the age - old rhythm of need. To accommodate me, he slid a finger into my vacant pussy.

Within moments, I came for the second time. My body rocked and shook with an even more violent explosion of delight.

When my eyes fluttered open, misted with pleasure and looking as though I had gulped down 100 sedative tablets, he came over me again, grinned.

He kissed me, his lips and tongue still tasting of my cunt. I didn't mind.

"You're one sensual woman, now I know how those young guys could have you even in that marriage hall." he whispered.

"And you're one hell of a man," I sighed, "I feel so warm and cozy–exhausted and drained. I could drift off and sleep for years."

"Not yet," he said.

His hips pressed between the open invitations of my creamy brown thighs. His cock rubbed up and down, taunting the lips of my cunt.

The blood sang my veins, roared like thunder in my head. Every nerve and every fiber quivered alive. It seemed almost as though every cell, every part of my body had joined in the rising, throbbing demand for panacea, relief that would not come.

I had never been fucked like this.

RamanLal –had been fucking me without a pause for the past ninety minutes. Despite everything I did to him and for him, despite the number of times his cock entered my cunt, my mouth, somehow, magically, he never came.

I had become a mass of jangled nerves and trembling limbs. Dizzy with the incessant pleasure, part of my mind wanted to scream in frustration while regaling in the sweet agony of his skill.

I had never imagined such joy. His cock was unlike any other, bigger, thicker, harder, longer; in the past few years' only one man Kamesh, had a fractionally larger cock but even he had been nowhere as good in bed.

RamanLal was in a class by himself.

I lay on my back on the sweat - soaked rumpled sheets of the queen - size bed, my body writhing and jerking uncontrollably, voice erupting in cracked, rattling moans as he fucked me rhythmically and unhurriedly.

He had been fucking me like this for almost ten minutes already and he didn't seem the least bit strained or out of breathe, he kept plunging in and out of me with a wonderful, stabbing, snapping motion, thrusting in, pausing for a while, slipping outward, thrusting in again, and yet again.

My body whipped and jerked on the bed, my swollen breasts hurting as they jiggled, nipples aching with the tension, my groin seemed to have a life of its own as my hips pumped and bucked in unison with his thrusts.

When he finally did move, he slowly pulled from me. A fraction of an inch by a fraction of an inch, his thick shaft slid from the squeezing folds of my cunt. He paused when the plum - like crown of his rod lay poised within the scaffold inner lips of my pussy.

With a pleased moan he slipped back into the waiting heat of my belly. I accepted him, relaxing the pelvic muscles. Inward the swollen fatness of his rod moved, packing my pussy with virile flesh.

I moaned softly, fully delighting in the filled feeling within my body.

I moaned again and again in a deep, lust - filled voice. Fresh arousal washed through my supple body. My hips arched up and up in a constant pumping motion to match the demanding rhythm of his pelvis. My hand caressed the hard tautness of his ass - cheeks, pulling him into me in an attempt to drive him even deeper into my strewn pussy.

"Has anyone ever told you that you're a good fuck?" I whispered down to him.

His hips jerked forward, slamming every inch of his cock into the humid channel of my sex. The rigid rod jerked and twitched with excitement.

His lips slipped from the nipple they caressed and his head rose to mine.

"No," he said, a broad grin splitting his face. "I don't believe anyone has ever told me that."

And he came...after another 20 minutes and this time he made me drink it – all his jism without losing a drop. Some of it I just rubbed on my tits and crevice between the globes.
Like Reply
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 04

I told him to stay back that night and wait for his son to come back- my plan was to make RamanLal witness my seducing his son. He was not willing but told me a story that I must tell all of you- his second wife who actually made him 'addicted to sex'. Not especially good-looking or sexy, Lavanya – his second wife was nonetheless attractive enough to tempt a man. She was short and dusky, worked as a stenographer in his court where he attended cases.

She tried all her methods to seduce him and after two years of constant pursuit succeeded in cornering him into marriage. Even after 5 months – Raja Rao was not interested in anything but missionary style 'fucking.

Today – the story will tell you- she changed it all.

In their own bedroom, Lavanya made the most exciting and bold move. Outwardly, soft-voiced and shy, almost timid, she was a surprisingly eager, hungry, vocal vixen in bed.

RamanLal Rao was an unwilling partner in all this.

But he really could not help much - she was in control and it was not easy for him at this point of time with his cock standing erect and facing the ceiling while she straddled him holding his prick poignantly above her gleeful cunt lips. The cock was swelling minute by minute and the pussy was just positioned at the entrance of its folds around the dick but not allowed to be yet - speared.

Coital juices start to flow down the pussy- dribbled down the length of the cock and coyly started to smear and wet the lovely twin ball-sacs - the sensation was too much for my RamanLal and his legs started to twitch, he wanted to push his cock fierce-fully into the lovely pussy folds but the beauty would not let that happen- she was going to make him pay for all his past reluctance to accept her as his sluttish wife- she wanted to behave like one at least in the cool confines of their own bedroom, RamanLal was not game and would leave her panting for 'more sex' by just shoving and twisting his cock in her cunny in the missionary style.

The cunt slowly came further down and she held it there, the cock head was half in and still a lot to go, RamanLal started to breathe real heavy and could nor believe the bliss and ecstasy he was getting from all this, she slowly lifted her hands from the side of his head on the mattress and took them behind her head- removed the hair band and properly braiding the tresses with her hands, placed the band back and gave him a sexy smile, her fair skin and lovely small eyes were sex and pure sex.

That evening she had worn a white churidar - kurta and black bra - a knotted panty with pink 'love' signs on it, it was a lovely evening when the entire family went to the Hanuman temple and standing there in the queue she kept teasing him with her knotty eye flashes and sexy half dimpled smiles- RamanLal was really all at sea and true to his guilt, started to feel horny.

He had not waited and rushed back home and masturbated to satisfy the burn in his loins.

She came along with the family and all of them had dinner and then in the night - she gave him the real punishment.

Lavanya was the charmer and he was playing to the flute.

She undressed herself and through the panty-frigged herself- her panty became totally wet with her juices and when drenched, she went and placed the panty clad pussy on his lips while he was with his eyes closed lying down on the bed- it was very difficult to make him do what she wanted but she held on and slowly he drank the cum through her panty- in no time the panty was torn apart and my F-I-L Raja Rao pounced on her black bra and without any invitation she removed it right there in front of his eyes. Her boobs sprang with lust and desire to be sucked and mashed which was done with real gusto by RamanLal- he loved sucking nipple and playing with boobs. Lavanya had big boobs, real big to please and tease.

The cock finally entered the pussy and she fucked him only to realize that he was about to ejaculate, immediately she removed the cock and moving fast took his cock in her hand to stall him from cumming, a trail of semen came out and she took it in her fingers forming a small pool of puddle and licked it off- RamanLal could not digest it, " You are very dirty, don't behave like a prostitute'.

Licking the cum off her fingers, " How DO YOU KNOW ABOUT prostitutes? Have you been to some?"

'NO NO, heard my friends tell me about the sluttish behavior of call girls'.

Lavanya could not but suppress her desire to tell him that she had enough of male cocks to know how to treat a man- but well this was just 5 months of marriage and she did not want to screw up things so fast.

His cock stopped to cum and regained the valor- Lavanya climbed back and started to pump her cunt around the cock vigorously.

"Mmm ... fuck me, lover ... fuck my cunt ... Ohhh yes ... god, I love your cock ... fuck me, baby ... fuck me fuck me fuck me ... Ohhh yes ... that's it..." she whimpered.

Lavanya gasped, her hips lurching and jerking under his.

Her breasts shook with his thrusts and she squeezed them in frenzy, crushing them in her hands. Their bodies rocked and swung together in an erotic dance. Faster and faster he went, and she cried out, her body jerking and thrashing and writhing under him as she soared towards another orgasm. She came again and again, and second later, he lost control.

Thrusting deeply into her several times, he flung his head back and cried out in joyous release. Anita moaned and arched as the hot spurts of his sperm shot into her cunt in a copious flow.

She clawed his shoulders in frustration and kissed him hungrily.

"Oh you bastard," she hissed happily. "You crazy, wonderful bastard! Do that again!"

That night - RamanLal was fucked 3 times and finally slept at 4 am in the morning.

Lavanya slept naked on the carpeted floor- she was really hot and all through the three fucking sessions, she seethed through her nose like a maniac.
Like Reply
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 05

I, Shanti was very agitated and aroused after hearing to the 'sexy' narration.

Lying naked on the bed with my hands massaging my lovely boobs, Ramanlal had been really getting me wet once more- he suddenly got up and sucked my left boob into his mouth with a big force and holding my head from the back started to position his cock back into my pussy.

"Knock'! Knock! Knock!'

There was a bang on the door and made both of us shiver right in our act- then and there.

Ramanlal quickly went into the back yard and vanished into the bathroom just outside the house and I rearranged my crumpled nightie over my 'used' body and somehow managed to re-arrange the bed, all this took 3-5 minutes and finally rushed to open the main door.

I just unlatched it to get the surprise of my life – Ratan had returned.

That was too much to believe- he was supposed to come back the next day- I was later to understand that RamanLal's friend from whose house he had come in the evening – knew of RamanLal's plan and this was his way of playing spoil sport.

RayaLal – RamanLal's friend was going to pay for this.

Anyway, Ratan did not suspect anything- just wanted to meet his father. When he learnt that RamanLal was taking a bath- slumped on the chair in the living room and asked me to get him a cup of hot tea.

This gave me good time to recover and quickly changed into some tights and wore a cotton top – Ratan was very concerned that I should wear such clothes in front of his father but I just shrugged it off telling him- in the night this would be okay- what would anyone notice especially with the 'low voltage' and dim lighting.

RamanLal came out and both of them exchanged words – RamanLal behaved very elderly with me- avoided my way- gave me respect and did all which is usually reserved for women in such families- only I and he knew that a few minutes back he had the pleasure of knowing and learning all moles and holes in my naked body.

After a late dinner- RamanLal retired to the terrace and slept on the charpoy(cot bed) there – whereas Ratan and I went to our bedroom.

I could not sleep and kept tossing in the bed- tried to wake up Ratan and make him suck my cunt, which still was unwashed and had his father's sperm. To no effort could I succeed and finally gave up.

Somehow a got wink of sleeps and was shocked to be woken early morning by some instinct.

In front of me standing rather confidently was RamanLal – RamanLal. He used his finger and told me to climb up the terrace- I looked around and found both my son and husband sound asleep- one snoring and the other cuddling up to that snore.

I slowly but stealthily got up from the bed and before I could do anything – he grabbed me and embraced my shapely body with his arms, pressing my full breasts firmly into his chest. I wanted, needed, to feel him against me.

He told me his one wish in life was to hold me forever, and feel my warmness and beauty.

Bask in it. Revel in it. Luxuriate in it.

I knew that would be wonderful.

The two of us kissed each other slowly, completely, making sure each and every single reachable area of the others' mouth had been served and taken care of.

I loved the feeling of a shared kiss with him and that too right there in front of his son sleeping, it was different this time around... it's always, always more pleasurable in such risky moments.

"You like that, don't you?" I giggled, sneering at me.

"Oh yes," was all he could muster.

"Then let's make it even better for you," I said, sliding off the FLOOR towards the back door- climbed towards the terrace and there went down to my knees. "Let's get you out of your clothes."

In an instant, I used both of my hands to unbuckle his belt around the pant and slip it off. Then I undid my TIGHTS and pulled them downward, leaving behind my panty.

I lifted both legs and stretched them out to make it easier for me to get the garment off. I had already taken my cotton top off earlier; all I wore now was a pair of mangalsutra and the flimsy cotton panty.

I positioned him directly between my parted legs as I sat on the charpoy, and then I grasped his cock again this night with my right hand, began to pump away at it. I extended my knees out beyond so they weren't bent... this was a more comfortable position.

My misty eyes soon met his, and he gasped in return.

"Big, beautiful cock," I taunted, whispering up at him, with my hand...OHHHH, my hand, I pumped away on the quivering cock; sometimes gentle, sometimes hard and a little rough. I never knew what to expect each time. It was incredible. Simply incredible.

"So – you've been a bad little girl, have you?" he said, making me feel his dick rapidly stiffening as his eyes roamed across my incredibly firm and shapely little rear.

"Oh, yes RamanLal ... I've been a bad girl ... a very bad and nasty little girl," I told him between long languid tugs with my hand on his lollipop, "And I MUST be taught a lesson. You really must fuck me hard – I'm so bad! Please, Uncle, screw me!"

RamanLal began this round by running his hand across my sexy ass, cupping each cheek and playfully squeezing each one before slipping his hand into the waistband of my tight, thin cotton panties and pulling them down around my knees. He gave each cheek one more squeeze before

slapping my sweet little rear – first on the right then the left cheek.

The firmness of each spank made me wince, my firm tits pressed against his leg as he stroked my hair tresses with one hand, and spanked my backside again with the other hand. He spanked me twice, three times, four, and six with increasingly hard smacks before pausing and running his hand all across her now brightly red ass cheeks. He caressed my lovely ass-cheeks, and let his fingertips slip down between my thighs.

I obligingly opened my shapely legs and allowed him to reach in, feeling the sweet wetness of my tight little twat, rub his forefinger along my swollen pussy lips, slowly spreading them to find my stiff little clit, erect and begging for attention.

He surprised me by dipping one finger into my love-hole, thoroughly wetting his finger before pulling it out and using the slick, sweet cunt juices to lube my excited clit.

He made a circular movement around the stiff little love-button, making me moan and spread my legs wider. With that he wriggled first one, then two fingers up inside my snug little pussy.

He could feel my cunt muscles clamp hungrily around his fingers and hear me murmur a long "Ooo-o-o-o-o" in the late still darkness of the early dawn.

The excitation of my clitoris had aroused the young wife in me to such an extent that my body began to heave with his every move.

I was moaning and calling out to him in MY thick, sexy voice.

"Oh, Mavayya, why don't you hump me now? Fuck me, as you have never done before. I want your prick inside my cunt, you must screw me now."

But RamanLal was in no hurry. He wanted to experience every stage of the fucking of his son's slut that was me to the maximum extent, to savor each detail of my body before he finally entered my lovely cunt again.

RamanLal LAID me on the charpoy and got between my legs to suck and lick my lovely clitoris and after a few minutes forced his tongue an inch or so into my vagina, which was now wet with my incessant secretions.
Like Reply
I writhed in pleasure and anticipation as he did so, forcing my cunt up against his mouth. Soon his nose was buried as deep as possible in the vaginal entrance where he savored the now stronger female cunt-odor mixed with his own secretions earlier in the evening.

Then he covered the short distance from my vaginal opening to my ass-hole, where he forced his nose into the crinkled hole. Then he licked me with his tongue from the top of my gash to my anus – clitoris, vulva, and delicate cunt-flesh between.

He felt the excitement mount within him as his prick reached full erection and he knew that he was ready to fuck me, that he was now ready to shove his prick up my lovely vagina.

Rigid and enlarged to its maximum extent, his cock was now throbbing and he knew that if he carried on too long he would ejaculate prematurely, such was his excitement at my lovely body.

He now got ready to place his dick at the entrance to my waiting cunt-hole.

He knelt between my beautiful thighs and parted legs and placed his dong in between my provocative cunt-lips, the charpoy sagged.

It was now at the very entrance to my cunt-hole and RamanLal allowed his dick to enter a little way for a few seconds.

Now he leaned over me, straightened his legs and lowered his body so that his weight rested on my pelvis and stomach.

As he did so the prick slid slowly into my wet hot cunt that was gripping him tightly.

I sighed as the prick reached into my cunt, and his dick-head felt for the clit touch of the vortex – the very base of my felinity.

Deep inside me, he relaxed as our lips met in a long sensual kiss of complete blissful fuck.

For a few moments he held my head in his hands, then reached under my armpits and took me firmly in his grasp by the shoulders.

RamanLal now forced his prick into my receptive cunt up to its very hilt so that the pelvises met hard.

The cock had probed the very depths of my lovely pussy and was now up against my womb, deeply embedded in the clinging moist membranes.

He kissed me passionately and I clung to him tightly.

Then he took his hands from my shoulders, brought them down under my back to grip me with all his force by the buttocks, bringing my cunt into even closer proximity, his massive prick forcing itself into my tight cunt.

As a master, which he was at sex, he slowly withdrew his prick, his dick-head rubbing against my womb as he did so.

He stopped at this point and thrust his cock back and forth lightly, the hard rim of his dick-head rubbing against the firm fleshes of my pussy base.

Then, forcing his cock up and down with almost grinding, powerful strokes in unison with my own movements. I was arching my cunt up to meet his thrusts and he was at the same time virtually lifting me by my ass-cheeks to meet him.

Moaning and crying out, I writhed and moved to the tune of our fucking.

Then, began to cry out, demanding from him everything he could give.

"Ramanlal Uncle, you must fuck me. Fuck me with all your power. Screw me and lave me with your sperm"

"Yes, my love, I'm going to fuck you as you've never been fucked before."

"Fuck me, fuck me, Uncle, take me, do what you will with me, I want to be frigged to hell by your prick. I want you to force it into my very vitals. Fuck me, FUCK ME! For God's sake go on. Ooooh! Oh!"

Suddenly I fell back in my climax, writhing and shouting in ecstasy.

But as usual RamanLal was not ready and he went on grinding away at his lovely twenty five-year-old son's slut, despite the fact that the climax was over.

He forced his cock with cruel power into my flesh, back and forth, ramming it home, regardless of the woman herself or what I felt any longer.

He was carried away by his lust now and he simply wanted to burst the cunt apart, rip it open if necessary for his now almost sadistic lust.

He wanted the maximum hump pleasure from ME now and my body was simply an instrument for his purpose. He bit into my breasts as he rammed his prick home as high up my pussy as he could, raking his fingers down my buttocks and digging them into my lovely ass-cheeks.

Then with one smashing thrust that took his dick-head into the deep extremity of my pussy depths, he exploded and the seminal liquid spurted against my innermost vagina, as if I had been sprayed with paint from a sprout.

I felt the hot sperm hit deep inside me, he jerked his cock in rhythm to the powerful spurts still being released from him.

In one final shove, his cock rammed into my cunt and splashed the final load of semen as he gripped my buttocks and dug in his nails, his teeth biting into my breast.

And soon he lay at my side, his penis limp and flaccid, his cock and balls were now fully deflated.
Like Reply
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 06

I was watching the young man from a distance at the marriage hall. He was handsome and was looking eager in all ways – talking to the bevy of beautiful women and all the men who were chasing these women, young and old – all were after him. It was a quite while now that my marriage had taken place and post honeymoon and a few months later Surya my husband was posted to the UK on a short assignment and this made me think on whether to continue staying at Pune – where he was working or go back to my parents at Tuni. The decision was not a difficult one – but it was just that after getting used to all luxuries of a marred life – going back to the old ways and days is not so easy too – it becomes and is more of an adjustment.

As all these were going on in my mind – Surya left and told me to take my own decision and if needed call his uncle who was staying in Aurangabad to come and help - if needed or atleast ask him to send someone to take the Cooler which they needed badly – and since I will be away and he was going to off for a while- these folks could use it. Finally – after a few hours of Surya's departure – I decided to leave for Tuni, and called up Uncle at Aurangabad. He promised to come the next day along with his wife and kids – spend a few days with me and see me off and leave for Aurangabad.

I had a long night sleep – maybe for the last few days using the cooler and was fast asleep – when the bell rang and kept ringing incessantly. Slowly woke up to realize that it was a new day and most of the old order was no longer applicable – my hubby was gone and will be away for a while – and then the bell rang again. This time with a thumping fist knock on the door. I scrambled to cover myself with the chuni and reached for the door. A set of kids were standing and behind them a rather demure woman of say 35 years and behind her- what do I see – I nearly fainted. Professor Dhond.

The man who was my external VIVA and Practical examiner during my Graduation days – he had come for that on that fateful day and today – he was standing in front of me – well – I did not know that he was related to Surya – now I understood – Savithri – his wife was Surya's aunt married to this gentleman who was from Maharashtra and was serving as a Assoc Professor at Osmania and had come to Vizag as an External examiner.

Well – how could I forget him and that day – more the night and the morning which followed – he and Adinarayana.

Professor Adinarayana who had finally busted my cherry with the help of my best friend Nandini whose wedding we had all gone to attend at Kolkatta – and the person who provided him logistical support in screwing me and taking my cherry neatly was my own mother – Jaya Rani. I hated her after that day – more for the pleasure she made me get out of the primal, carnal game of sex – a game which began that day in the Taj at Kolkatta and nearly made a nympho for a long time to follow that day – and as a result on that fateful evening in Vizag – because my Lab exams were going nowhere – Adi set me up for the Professor – who fucked me in all possible positions and in all orifices – along with Adi – the whole night and the better part of the following day. By the time he left – I was a spent whore – fucked in all holes and perspired over and over again – left to stink and stink like a garbage can. How I came out of that guest house that day is a mystery – but well I did clear my Bsc with honors - Thanks to the Professor and Adi – who gave me max marks in all the Labs luxuriously.

"Wow you are Surya's wife – sorry I could not come to the marriage- but you know Savithri . You would not have met the kids since they were having exams and I had to baby sit – so how is Pune. Wonderful am sure" he breezed past me and took all the luggage by himself to the guest room. It seemed to me that he was very familiar with the house. We all went inside and I excused my self for a while and quickly washed and brushed teeth – and by the time I came out – they were all settled – she had kept milk on the gas burner and he was already in the front courtyard reading the newspaper. I did not dare to go his side. I knew it would be one of the most embarrassing moments in my life.

I did not realize or notice when Savithri left the kitchen and oblivious of course – I was busy concentrating on some breakfast with the chuni tied around my waist – in the somewhat sultry Pune weather was finding it hard to keep the sweat off the forehead when it happened - "Wow – the figure has not changed much – of course you have added some flesh in the right places, especially around the arms and the breasts – must be due to the intense pleasure and comfort of fucking all these months – am sure you will miss him. He is a master driller – has a nice dick." and even before one could react, the Professor slowly inched next to me on the other side – my right side so that even if Savithri or the kids were to come they would just see him a bit late – it was a patch dark that side.

He was an intelligent man and was good in using it in all occasion – he let his left hand linger on my back side and started to feel my buttocks – first the left – then the right and quickly turned my face towards him and drilled his tongue into my mouth and started to lick the palate – I knew he was sucking in a lot of the sweat around my chin – but that only increased his libido.

I resisted for a while and untied my chuni around the waist to wipe off some of the grime trickling off the mouth when we heard some sound outside and he quickly got on to the other side, "Shanti, do you want to spend some time with us at Aurangabad before going back to your parents. We could take you around quite a few historical places... Now what are you doing here Mr Dhond my husband. I thought you promised to go and get some nice rose saplings from the Nursery nearby. We missed it last time – I need them to take with us this time for sure."

"Yes – my wife- I was just getting acquainted with our new family member – as you know I missed the wedding, do we have some albums or videos to watch? " he had reasons for all occasions. He left the place but not before pinching me hard on the crevice between the ass cheeks.

As soon as he left the kitchen the women got down to serious work and Shanti forgot the past for a while but it was not to be for long – he came in after a while asking for a Towel – Shanti went into the bedroom to get a fresh towel for him only to find the fat set of arms belonging to the flabby Professor encircling her waist," Uhmmmmmm – no bath yet for you too and no fuck last night- uhmmmmm – you smell so good. Sweat and grime – smell the same like that night – remember ...?"

And she did remember – how could she forget it – impossible.

It all came back like a flash. The guest house and the nice afternoon fuck with Adi and then went fast asleep only to be awakened rudely by Adi.

"Shanti, wake up."

She stirred in her sleep and burrowed into the covers.

"Come on, Shanti, it's almost one. Dhond will be here soon."

"Oh god," she mumbled. "Tell him to come back later."

"No. Finish it off now. Then we won't be interrupted later."

"Mm, oh, all right," she murmured, turning on her back and stretching.

Adinarayana smiled and bent to kiss her, his hand on her breast. She caressed his hard back gently and her hand slipped down into his crotch. He had brought Shanti to the Guest house only to make her fuck the Professor.

Dhond had demanded his pound of flesh not only to bail Shanti out of the mess – but also to provide Adi access to universities in other states for guest lecture opportunities. He fucked her the whole evening and now in the night – the Professor was supposed to return to his room and knew that his prize money – Shanti will be waitng for him.

Shanti rolled out of bed and went into the bathroom to wash. Adinarayana switched on the TV set and began munching an apple from a basket on the sideboard.

"Adi," she called from the bathroom.

"What?" he said with his mouth full.

"What shall I wear?"

"Anything. Nothing. Whatever is easy. It's coming off anyway."

"Don't be a pain, Adi. Something to turn him on quickly."

"The nightie then."

"Or the – Lehnga voni(Ghagra Choli in Telugu)?"

"That will be fine. Very sexy."

"You sure?"

"Yes. Come on, hurry up, I can hear someone."

There was a knock on the door. Adinarayana strolled to answer it, his muscles rippling smoothly, barefoot and clad only in his trousers. Dhond stood at the threshold, grinning from ear to ear.

"Hello, hello, good afternoon, sir, is everything all right?"

"Yes, fine, come on in, Professor." Adinarayana locked the door behind him.

Dhond looked startled, and then grinned sheepishly. "I really like fucking young college girls they are so easily available some of them, you know."

"I know. Is this a normal observation for most of the colleges?"

"100% - You are angry about it?"

"No. I don't care one way or the other. Just get on with it, would you?"

"She is hot and ready for me, then?"

"Presumably." He called to her. "Shanti! Dhond's here!"

"Coming!" she called back. "Be there in a minute."

Adinarayana bit into his apple and flung himself into a chair, hooking a leg over the arm. He looked at the TV, bored. A silly chat show was on, a fat black lady firing questions at a particularly inane audience. Dhond shuffled his feet, sat on the bed, got up, fiddled with the air-conditioner, sat on the bed again.
Like Reply
Shanti stepping out of the bathroom and looking at him, she turned and smiled warmly at Dhond. He tottered to his feet, sucking in his breath sharply through a gap in his front teeth.

"Oh my," he said. "Oh my, oh my."

Adinarayana grinned to himself and tossed the core of the apple into the waste-basket in the corner. He looked at them. Shanti was wearing her outrageous string ghagra choli and Dhond couldn't take his eyes off her.

She looked devastating. The choli and the bra had thin, fine strands, the cups little more than small covers, narrow strips of cloth that barely covered her nipples. It was small and taut and her heavy breasts strained at the cloth, forming a deep and enticing cleavage in which her gold necklace nestled.

Beneath the Ghagra, the panties were small and tight and utterly ridiculous.

A long narrow strip of cloth descended from the strings that girdled high on her hips and low beneath her belly and above her buttocks. The triangle of cloth barely covered her cunt-lips, leaving most of her crotch exposed.

It tapered between her thighs and narrowed again to a single strand that rose between the curves of her buttocks, leaving them entirely naked.

Dhond gulped, his eyes popping, his jaw open.

Adinarayana grinned at the sight.

Shanti giggled softly at Dhond's expression and moved across the room to him, her hips swaying sensuously, her breasts bouncing excitingly. Dhond quivered as she came close.

Shanti had to perform – desperately for saving the year and graduating – she had lost a complete semester to poor marks and the last 2 years had been mediocre, if she did not do well in this final year – her graduation will be a farce more because of her indifferent behavior with Adi. It was only after her mom's visit last semester that things improved between her and Adi. It was imperative to get the Visiting invigilator happy, external practical marks were substantial and were enough to make overall difference to her total and percentage.

Shanti smiled up at the Professor from Osmania, her dark eyes, lined thickly with mascara, glittering erotically. Moving with deliberate slowness, she hooked her fingers in the tight waistband of his trousers and plucked open the button and slowly peeled down the zipper fly. His trousers collapsed in a puddle to his feet, and his shirt hung loose.

Shanti slid her hands under it, stroking his round pot-belly, curving them down to his crotch. His penis was already hardening rapidly, growing long and thick, springing proudly from the thick thatch of pubic hair. It was a respectable eight and a half inches long, over an inch thick, with low, heavy balls.

She stroked it delicately and the fat man grunted thickly, licking his lips.

Slowly, she unbuttoned his shirt, from the bottom up, and pulled it open, running her hands over the rolls of fat that rippled from his neck to his thick waist. His torso was smooth and hairless and he had thick, low breasts.

She squeezed them gently, flicking his small nipples with his fingertips.

Professor Dhond gasped.

"Do you like my choli, Professor Dhond?" she teased gently.

"Yes. Oh, yes!" he gasped, gulping.

She smiled. "Come, Sir. Squeeze my tits."

His hands trembled as he slid them up her mostly naked torso and cupped her generous, full breasts. The choli barely covered her midriff. They were heavy and warm with unfailing excitement. Despite his unattractive figure, Shanti was able to turn herself on by teasing him and watching his reaction to her. He squeezed her breasts in his pudgy hands and her nipples shot erect under the bikini bra.

"I want your cock," she murmured, lazily tonguing his lips, his ear, making him shudder and groan, her hands working his crotch. "I want it in my hot slit, Professor. See, feel my cunt – I'm hot for you, lover – very hot – yes, come on, feel my butt, too, yes – put your finger there, Prof, on my ass – you will fuck my ass later, won't you? I like it when you fuck my butt. Oh, yes, lover, you're so good – mm, yes – here, give me your hand – now feel my cunt – isn't that nice, Professor? See, I'm so wet already –,"

Her words aroused him as she knew they would. The obese Professor squeezed her breasts, her naked buttocks, pushed his hand into her crotch and felt her wet slit. Shanti bent her head and gently sucked his nipples one by one.

The man groaned thickly.

She kept masturbating him slowly as she moved from one to the other. Then she slid lower, licking his round paunch, tonguing his navel, going lower and lower till she was on her knees before him. His erect cock bobbed and throbbed at her face. She groaned and caressed her face with it, deftly slipping back the foreskin to expose the bulging cock-head. She kissed his penis and then, cradling it in one hand, lifting her eyes to watch his reaction, swirled her tongue wickedly over his cock-head. The fat man gasped, his head snapping back, his mouth jerking open. His penis quivered and throbbed and his body jiggled. Beads of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"Shall I suck you, Prof?" she murmured. "Shall I suck your cock?"

"Oh yes!" he gasped. "Oh my, oh please yes!"

"Ask me, Prof. Ask me nicely, with dirty words."

"Please – suck me! Suck my cock – please – suck it."

"Call me a whore, Prof. Call me a bitch, a slut and say it again."

"Please – suck my prick, whore – suck it hard!"

"Oh yes," she moaned. "It's so sexy when you talk like that."

Encouraged and emboldened, the corrupt teacher lover grinned. "Yes, bitch – suck my cock – Come on, do it, whore! Do it!"

Shanti took his penis in one hand and slipped her lips around it. The man gasped, a hand flying to her head. She drew his cock deeper into her mouth, working the cock-head cunningly with her tongue. He gasped and pumped his hips back and forth. His buttocks wobbled and the rolls of fat on his chest jiggled as he stuffed her face with his cock.

Shanti sucked him slowly and deeply, her face distending and bloating with the size of the penis, her head rocking to and fro, back and forth between his thighs.

Professor Dhond groaned and gasped, moving her head to suit his pleasure.

"Yes! Oh yes, sir, yes! Ohhh yes – suck it harder, bitch – yes – ohhh fuck yes – do it – suck me, baby – suck me hard!"

He was perspiring freely now, sweat trickling down his fat body. He gasped and groaned, his chest heaving, his belly trembling and wobbling as he moved. Male jism leak shot from his cock-head and she groaned and shook his cock eagerly, swallowing his shoot, taking more on her face and breasts. Rising slightly, she kissed his protuberant belly and bent his cock down into her cleavage, squeezing her breasts in a warm, tight sheath over his cock while she fingered his balls gently. The man gasped and groaned. Ducking her head, she sucked his testicles, flipping her tongue erotically at them, then rose again to suck his cock once more.

The man whimpered in delight.

She sensed the imminence of his orgasm and slowly released his cock, gently slipping it out of her mouth, coiling her tongue sexily around the bulging cock-head.

Dhond gasped and moaned, panting heavily, his face flushed. Shanti smiled and rose to her feet, caressing his body, her hands working his cock gently, rubbing herself against him. Her lips and face shone with his Male jism leak. Grunting, he squeezed her breasts and buttocks, pressing her body to his.

"Come on, Prof," she hissed. "Fuck me. I'm on fire."

Shanti took a step back and, smiling lasciviously at the professor, shrugged off the Choli and the scant bra. She slid her hands up her body and lifted and squeezed her breasts, rolling her palms sexily over the fleshy mounds.

"Take me, Prof. Fuck me. Fuck me hard," she murmured.

Moving forward again, she pushed him down onto the bed on his back. The fat man sprawled on his back, his chest heaving, his belly trembling and wobbling, his body shiny with sweat. Shanti hooked her fingers in her panties and pulled them down. She got on the bed, straddling his hips on her knees and smiled wantonly down at him, fondling her breasts, caressing her slit. The Professor groaned, staring at her, and ran his hands up her thighs to her breasts. She took his cock in her hand and jerked it gently. Suddenly, bending, she pushed her face into his crotch and took his cock in her mouth again.

"OHHHHH uhhh ahhhh yes!" the man gasped, arching his back.

Shanti sucked his cock furiously, her head rocking and jerking rapidly up and down over his lap. He gasped and cried out, his hips bucking and writhing and twitching, his hands on her head, moaning desperately for her to stop.

She ganged it to perfection again and stopped just in time. He was panting heavily when she rose and straddled his hips and took his cock in her hand again. Her eyes glittered with excitement, and her face was soft with lust, her nostrils flared, her lips parted. Her breasts were hot and swollen. Moaning softly, she moved her cunt over the thick penis and lowered herself slowly onto the upright shaft. Her cunt-lips slipped around the thick cock-head and she gasped and arched her back, her face tilted up.

Professor Dhond whimpered and quivered under her.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Oh god yes!"

She looked down at him again, naked lust on her face. Her eyes were hooded, glassy with lust; her mouth was open and now she hissed softly, running her tongue over her upper lip in an utterly wanton action.

"Ohh baby yes, that's so good!"

Opening her palms, her fingers spreadeagled, she slid her hands up from her buttocks and over her flanks to her breasts, lifting and squeezing them sensuously, then moved them higher, up to her face and then to the back of her neck, her elbows high above her head, her face turned to one side, lips against the inside of her arm. Her belly trembled and sucked inward.

Dhond watched her, transfixed and squeezed her hot, heavy breasts. Her nipples were nut-hard and he pinched them sharply, making her gasp and wince.

"OHHHHH uhhh yes!" she gasped, still hovering over his crotch, her cunt holding the tip of his cock delicately within her. "Ohhhh uhhh yes!"

Whimpering ecstatically, she leaned forward with her arms outstretched and her hands on Dhond's chubby chest, her fingers digging into the soft flesh, and began to grind her hips in tight, snapping circles, whipping them at each turn, her buttocks flexing and unflexing rhythmically.
Like Reply
Her face was suffused with lust. She panted like a bitch in heat, gritting her teeth and sucking in her breath, exhaling sharply through loosely pursed lips, her breathing rapid and shallow, her cries loud and lewd.

Faster and faster she went, her cries rising in pitch and volume, her head flung back, her eyes hooded, her nostrils flared, her gold necklace tossing and swinging wildly, her breasts bouncing furiously.

Beneath her, Dhond moaned and gasped, watching transfixed, immobilized by her naked, overpowering lust. Faster and faster she swung her hips and her cunt spiraled and corkscrewed downward, taking his cock deeper and deeper in her cunt till her buttocks were on his thighs and his penis was fully embedded in her flesh. It was too much for him to bear and he squeezed her breasts hard and thrust up violently under her.

Adinarayana watched in fascination as the two bodies bucked and tossed violently on the bed. Her body bounced and rocked furiously up and down, her cunt rising and falling steeply along the length of the swollen penis, her buttocks bouncing off his chubby thighs, her head flung back, her fingers squeezing his sagging chest. Beneath her, the corpulent Professor moaned and gasped and panted, heaving his soft hip up and down furiously, tossing her wildly on his cock, his hands crushing her hot breasts. She arched back and moaned as an orgasm hit and squeezed his balls eagerly.

Her orgasm peaked and slowly ebbed. Shanti whimpered, slowing gradually, returning to the gentle rocking and grinding action. She moaned, her chest heaving, her eyes glassy with lust.

"God," she murmured. "That was great, Prof. Come on, fuck me again. Take me from behind. Like a bitch. Fuck me, Come on!"

She got off his lap and turned around on the bed on her forearms and knees, spreading her legs wide for him. The flabby man lumbered to his knees behind her. She turned her face over her shoulder and, thrusting a hand into her crotch, clawed her cunt-lips open for him.

"Come on, stud – shove your fat cock into my hot cunt," she said. "Shove it in nice and hard and deep – give it to me, lover! Give it all to me!"

Groaning, gasping, panting like a rutting elephant, the fat Professor squeezed his cock into her cock quickly with a single rushing thrust. Shanti gasped and cried out, her head snapping up, her mouth tearing open as the thick penis burst into her cunt. It convulsed and spasmed on his penis, and Dhond moaned and began to fuck her with deep, jabbing thrusts, his fingers digging into the soft flesh of her waist, his hips jerking and rocking back and forth, his buttocks wobbling and jiggling. His fat jiggled and his protuberant belly and thighs slapped loudly at her buttocks. Shanti moaned and gasped, rocking back and forth on her forearms and knees under him, her gold necklace swinging, her breasts jiggling and bouncing with his thrusts.

Faster and faster he went, hammering his hips at her buttocks, sending her body lurching and jerking back and forth with his thrusts. In the large mirror on the wall above the bed, their reflections were erotic and Dhond stared at the expression of naked lust on her face. She hissed sensuously, her eyes hooded, her mouth open, her tongue arching over her upper lip, goading him on with louder obscenities. Inflamed, he gripped her swinging breasts and squeezed them hard, making her gasp and wince and writhe and squirm against him, begging for more and still more.

"Prof! Ohhh Prof yes! Ohh god yes – Come on Prof – now – now fuck my ass – please – I want it in my ass! Please ohhh god please, fuck me, please!"

The Professor was almost delirious with joy. The broad was begging him to raid her butt! He loved fucking ass, and this chick took it better than any other. He moaned and fought to control his imminent orgasm, exhaling rapidly and repeatedly and only narrowly succeeding. He drew his swollen, throbbing organ out of her cunt and it glistened and shone with their coming coital juices.

Shanti groaned and bent steeply forward, lifting her buttocks higher still, pressing her shoulders to the bed, her face turned to one side. She shuffled her legs wider apart, exposing the puckered flesh of her anus.

"Come on Prof – fuck my ass," she gasped. "Do it! Quickly!"

In the armchair, Adinarayana watched, his lust mounting quickly. Unbuttoning his trousers and unzipping his fly, he drew out his erect penis and slowly started masturbating, pumping his cock in his fist. He was a very happy man – this was a rain check with Dhond for him and would yield huge dividends.

On the bed, the corpulent Professor pressed his cock-head to Shanti's taut anus. She tensed and then, exhaling, relaxed her sphincter. Dhond dug his fingers into the soft flesh of her buttocks, pulling them wider apart and

pushed his hips forward. His cock-head burst into her anus.

"OH MA UNH AHUHOHHHHHHHHHHH!" Shanti cried out thinly, her face contorting in a mixture of lust.

Her head jerking upward, her eyes screwed shut, her lips jerking back over her teeth, her mouth wide.

Her fingers scrabbled at the sheets. Above and behind her, the fat Professor groaned and pushed his cock deeper and deeper into her hot, tight, rear channel. Shanti's breath came in deep, rattling, broken, sobbing gasps as the big penis tunneled deeper and deeper into her anus. It was wonderful and her body burned with lust. She thrust a hand into her crotch and arched a finger into her slit, vibrating her knuckle against her stiff clitoris. Her anus convulsed on his throbbing penis.

Dhond was nearing the end. He sodomized her slowly and heavily, rocking his hips back and forth, squeezing and pushing and cramming his cock into her anus, panting and moaning loudly, his chest heaving, his head flung back, his body streaming with sweat. Her anus was hot and tight as a vice and it spasmed frantically on his throbbing penis. In and out he went, wanting it never to end. She whimpered and moaned, writhing her buttocks erotically against his thighs, grinding her anus up and down the length of his shaft. ending and curving her body, she reached deep between her legs and squeezed his heavy, hairy balls.

It was too much for him to bear. With a strangled moan, he lurched out of her and, shaking his cock in his fist, exploded. Jizz shot from his cock-head and spurted over her buttocks and thighs. He came and came and came, emptying his load, dribbling jizz between her buttocks and over her anus and down her cunt-lips. Shanti whimpered and writhed. Moaning, he squeezed his cock into her anus cunt again, fucking her gentle for several minutes more. At last, he tottered away, sliding out of her. She collapsed on the bed, panting and moaning, her chest heaving. Dhond sank back on his haunches, dripping sweat. Slowly, Shanti turned around to face him on her front.

He grinned weakly at her. Smiling wanly, she slithered up and pushed her face into his crotch, taking his cock in her mouth again. He moaned softly. She sucked his penis gently, savoring the taste of her cunt and anus and his jism.

At last, she let him go.

"Thank you, Prof," she murmured, breaking away and getting up. "That was very good. I enjoyed that very much."

The fat man looked ridiculously pleased. "Really, swear?"

"Yes. I mean it."

"I also enjoyed. It was very nice."

"I am sure you will take care of my Practical marks. Now, please excuse me." Shanti turned and headed for the bathroom again.

"Yes, yes, certainly. Don't worry about your exams my love – I will work with Adi to ensure you get a distinction in your B.Sc. By the way for the fantastic time tonight, Thank you again."

"Most welcome." Shanti gave him a fly kiss and vanished into the bathroom.

"We must meet soon." he looked at Adinarayana uncertainly, "alone, one day, maybe?"

"Maybe," she smiled and disappeared into the bathroom.

Adinarayana tucked his cock back into his trousers, zipped up and got to his feet.

"Okay, Prof. You've had your share. Now let us discuss our future."

"Certainly, and thank you also. If you need anything –"

"We need to be alone. That's all. Got it?"

"Oh yes, certainly."

Suddenly we came back to the present world – he was in the bathroom humming some outdated song and I was already in the kitchen – doing some work along with Savithri – subconscious mind was at work. He came out drying his hair and gave the towel and some clothes to his wife and as she took them to the veranda - "I am going out – for some work. Savithri and kids will be off in the afternoon visiting her sister near the Airport. I am going towards Magarpatta – will come back within 30 mins of their departure. Be ready. Keep the orifices shaved and if possible do a mild enema using the suction pipe. We will have a nice afternoon together."

"I am married to your nephew––" I started to babble.

"Does that matter now – my cock has tasted your pussy and wants to taste it again – how does Surya matter to my cock ––?" What a bastard he was.

"What is going on – why are you troubling – you wanted to go out and please don't forget the rose saplings" Savithri was back and Shanti started to dread the coming afternoon.
Like Reply
Shanti - Seductive Adulteress Ch. 07

"OHHHHHHHHHHH ADI ... UHHHHH... OHH uhhhh *hanh* uhh ohh uhhhh oh ma uhhh ohhhh uhhhh ahhhhh uhhhh Adi! OH MA UHH Adi! UHH *hanh* UHHH *hanh* UHH AHH OHHH ... fuck me! Fuck me, Adi! *Lele* ... *lele* *mujhe* ... *hanh*!" Shanti gasped writhed ecstatically.

"C'mon ... c'mon, whore ... c'mon ... take it ... take my cock, bitch ... *chul* *rundi* *chul* ... *lele* ... *le* *mere* *lund* *ko* ... *hanh* uhhh ohhhh uhhh *hanh* uhhh ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahh-uhh-ahhh-uhhh *hanh* uhhhh *chul* *saali* *rahnd* *CHUL*! ... *lele* ... *le* *mere* *lavde* *ko* *aur* *bol* - *accha* *lagta* *hai* *na* *rundi*? Don't it feel good, whore! *Bol* *saali* *rahnd* *BOL*! Tell me! Tell me it feels good, whore! Say it!"

"Yes, Adi, yes ... *hanh* ... uhhhh *hanh* uhh ... *bahut* *accha* *lagta* *hai* ... *hanh* uhh ... oh yes ... oh god yes ... it feels so good, Adi! Ohh uhh ohma uhh yes ... c'mon ... fuck me! Fuck me harder, baby! Fuck my cunt! *Hanh* uhh ahhhh uhh ohma uhhh *hanh* uhh OHHHHH!" she cried in reply.

Above her, ramming and reaming his cock in and out of her juicy, dripping cunt, Adi, Shanti's lover and Professor, grunted his pleasure. He plunged his penis deeper into her flesh and chuckled as she cried out in shock and delight. She gasped and panted loudly, her pretty face turned hard to one side, tendons standing out in her lovely neck. Her lips were parted, her eyes were shut and her breath was and ragged. Adi inflexed his buttocks, drew his slowly cock out of her, then drove in again with a savage, spiral thrust, grinding his hips round and round, churning her cunt-flesh with his heavy pestle-cock, mashing her clitoris, probing the innermost recesses of her cram.

Shanti's back cambered violently and she screamed, her mouth tearing open in yet another ululating love call. Her perfect teeth glistened as her luscious lips, shining with the stickiness of his gunk, drew back in a rictus of unbridled lust. Adi chuckled and drew out and rammed in yet again, even harder.

It was a hot midsummer day and the rickety ceiling fan of his bedroom refused to go any faster. Their bodies streamed with sweat. This was Adi's most erotic fantasy realized, just she and the Professor, alone at home fucking furiously, no one to bother them. It was wonderful, absolutely heavenly, being fucked like this by her Professor, with no one to disturb them and more than enough time so that he could take her again and again and again. She never seemed to tire of it, no matter how hard he took her, or how often.

The BSc first year results had come out and she was distinction and all *thanks* to Adi and the other Professor who reamed her on that night before the *Viva* and she got all her *results* to her satisfaction. The Woman understood what sex can do to the career and progress in life if figure is maintained and the holes are kept tight clean and hairless. She also understood at a very young age that men loved the dirt hole and she must keep it the most clean and ready for a fuck, Adi fucked many of the women in the campus - his favourite was a nubile Collegewife of another professor who was on a pacemaker and let his wife find her own pleasures and she got it from Adi most of the time. Her name was Radha Acharya.

Shanti lay on her back on the bed with her legs spread wide, her knees bent. Now Adi slowed his pace, drawing it out to heighten her pleasure and she whimpered, her body arching and twisting and writhing ecstatically beneath him. Her feet were drawn up high and her ankles locked behind his small, taut buttocks and she dug her fingers into the bulge of his biceps as he moved his cock with measured strokes in and out of her body.

He was bent over her on his hands and knees, the muscles in his deep chest cording and standing out with the strain. His buttocks bobbed and rocked up and down steadily between her splayed thighs. As his penis slid in and out of her cunt, her hips bucked rhythmically beneath him in a union of ecstasy. Her cunt was sodden with lust-juice and his cock squelched audibly as it stroked in and out, the sound drowned only by the loudness of their love-cries. His cock was large, over eight inches long and correspondingly thick, rock-hard and burning hot. It throbbed powerfully in her spasm cunt. His balls were big and heavy and low. He smelled dank and sexy.

He took a deep breath, slid deep into her, swung his hips in a gentle circle, mashing her cunt-flesh and making her gasp in joy as his penis probed the deepest recesses of her cunt. Abruptly, he pulled up and hammered down hard into her, hitting a savage, driving rhythm, ramming and reaming furiously into her.

Shanti cried out loudly, her body jerking onto the small of her back with his punishing thrusts, her feet rising up his slippery back. Faster and faster he went, hammering in and out, ram-fucking her cunt, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing powerfully, his cock piston savagely into her.

"Yes yes Ohhhh yes Ohhh uhhh *hanh* uhhh uhh *hanh* uh Adi *hanh* ... *chodh mujhe* ... *jorse chodh* ... fuck me hard UHHHH OHH uhhh ohhhh uhh OHHhh uhhh OH uhh Ohma uhh Ohma uhh Oh uhh OHH uhh OH uhhh OHmaOHmaOHmaOHmaUHHHHHOHHHHHH!"

"*Le *...* le rundi le *...* le mere lund ko* ... take my cock, whore ... take it! UNNGHHHHHHHH *hanh* uhhhhhhhh UHH OHHHhhhh UNHHHhh OHHHHhhhh unhhhhhh *Hanh*-*hanh-hanh-hanh *uhh aHHH uhh yeh ... take it ... take it, whore! Take it all!" he responded.

Her body was flushed, fiery with lust. Her breasts were swollen turgid the nipples nut-hard as rivers of molten lust-heat rippled through her. She rolled her breasts hard under the heels of her palms and groaned, her slender, tall neck craned back, her mouth parted in a wide 'O' of unbridled blossom.

The effulgence of bliss on her lovely face was intensely erotic.

He was her first lover at the College and, as she often said, special for that reason, and because his fucking was so exceptionally good. As he gasped and groaned and cried out, he mouthed obscenities, calling her whore and bitch and cunt and the memory of that first fuck together spurred him. She cried out thinly, her body twisting and contorting in a paroxysm of delight beneath him as he reamed his cock deep into her. She loved this kind of fucking, with him treating her as he might a gutter whore, calling her names, and she responded eagerly, bucking and heaving under him, crying out her ecstasy.

She was nineteen when he first fucked her, and already she was a sexy woman in the bloom of youth. She had a lovely oval face with a pointed chin, a slim, straight nose and slightly flared nostrils, small, cutely stuck-out ears. Her face was narrow so that, from some angles, it looked like her cheeks were plump, but even that was really cute. Her cheekbones were high. Her eyes were lovely, large, darkish brown full of magic.

Her lips were light and full and her teeth were white and strong and even, the left incisor slightly chipped an attractive irregularity. She had a dazzling laugh that sparkled in her eyes. She was vivacious and full of bounce and drew people to her naturally. She could have charmed the pants off the devil himself.

Her skin was like gold, smooth and clear, firm as a grape, without a trace of the body hair he so disliked in the women he fucked. Her hair was dark and tumbled about her shoulders or flounced in a sexy pony tail or was coiled up neatly high on the back of her head. Her neck was superb, an exceptionally long, slender, graceful column under her firm, pointed chin. Her arms and legs were nicely turned and slim, with attractive ankles and wrists and slim fingers and toes, beautifully shaped and arched. Her breasts jutted out, full and ripe and high, like succulent fruit. Her belly was firm and flat.

He only really noticed her recently, and it was obvious that she fancied him and wanted him to notice her. She tormented and teased him, giving him fleeting glimpses of her bare, firm belly, her legs up to the thigh, her deep cleavage, the swell of her breasts. Whatever she wore, a *sari* with a blouse, a dress, a *churidar*and *kurta*, the neck was always cut low, so close, so near, he could see the beginning of her cleavage, drawing his eyes down, down where the sexy gold chain around her neck disappeared and those glasses she wore, with the black thread, the rims a delicate burgundy gold that made her eyes look richer and livelier and sexier, especially with the *kajal* augmenting their inner fire.

In the college campus she wore T-shirts that clung to her curves and *kurtas* with low necks and open-necked blouses with just one button too many left open, *saris* slung provocatively with deep scoop-necked blouses from which her breasts swelled, what he wanted, what he wanted was to pull the clothes off her, to squeeze her breasts, get her to open her legs, to shove his dick into her cunt, to fuck her and fuck her and fuck her.

She exuded a raw sexuality that was impossible to ignore. Her face, her body, her walk, her speech, her look - all seemed an open invitation for men - and him in particular - to take their pleasure with her body. But he hesitated. He was banging her roommate, Nandini, and didn't know how she might respond to the knowledge that he was also humping the younger roommate. But Shanti didn't let up. She teased him without respite, eyeing him openly, bending too low when he was in front of her so that her blouse or shirt dropped open and gave him an unimpeded view of her breasts. He was a randy twenty-three, good-looking, hard-bodied and thick cocked, with a fair amount of sexual experience, and his hunger got the better of him.

For Shanti, the waiting was torture, too.

Now that she had Nandini's blessings, she knew she could have him whenever she wanted. But she took her elder and more experienced friend's advice seriously and played the game for all it was worth.

The effects were visible: she saw the hot lust in Adi's eyes, the way he raked her body, stripping her in his mind, fucking her, and she stifled the hot lust in her loins, but only just. To have such a sexy man so close by was almost more than she could bear.

She wanted to fling herself at him, feel his cock in her fingers, kiss it, lick it, suck it, have him thrust it into her cunt, her anus, squeeze it between her breasts, wanted to feel the sticky warmth of it on her face and in her mouth and cunt and ass. She watched him constantly, drinking in the sexy beauty of his body, the thrilling rippling of his muscles as he went about his chores.
Like Reply
She loved the sight of his dark, hard body, the cleaved chest, the small, hard nipples, the belly like a slab of rock, the bulging biceps. Her gaze lingering longingly on the bulge between his thighs and she often wondered what his cock would be like, and when she would give herself the chance to see it, suck it, have it thrust inside her. He filled her thoughts, and she tried to fulfil her desire for him by masturbating even more.

When and if she could, she wanted to watch her friend fucking the men in the College, including Adi, and these times were the worst, for she wanted it to be her with them, taking their cocks in her mouth and cunt and between her breasts and in her anus, taking them all, one by one and even two or three together. Still she waited and the tension grew and grew.

When, passing in the corridor, their hands brushed, she thrilled with electric excitement. She tried to get as close to him as possible at every opportunity. She would wait till he was in a helpless position, his arms full of some heavy object, stranded in a narrow corridor. Then she would move forward, they would both hesitate and try and make room for each other to pass. Finally she would squeeze past him.

When her breasts and thighs were against his sides or arms or buttocks, she pressed closer and waited for a fraction of a second more than was necessary her body tingling with arousal, feeling the instantaneous hardening in his crotch, the throbbing of his cock against her flesh. She bit her lower lip prettily, denying herself the chance of thrusting her hands into his shorts.

The first time this happened, Adi was too stunned to react. He knew she had pressed too close, and held her there for too long for it to be a mere accident. He waited for her to do it again, but for several days, nothing happened although she had the chance. Then one day, she did it again quite unexpectedly, and, a few days later, yet again and he knew then that it was only a question of time. He throbbed with excitement. He knew she would be a fantastic piece of ass.

It happened sooner than he had hoped.

It was a hot summer afternoon. Adi was alone at home. Adi was about his chores, when he heard the door slam, and knew that Shanti was home. Her College started early now with exams round the corner, at half past seven in the morning, and she returned in the early afternoon. He knew her routine well by now. She would go into her bedroom and fling her College bag on her desk. Then she's go into the bathroom, slamming the door, come out after a bit, go to the kitchen for a drink of water and lunch.

Adi had his hands full when she came out of the toilet. He was standing in the corridor, packing a huge mound of linen into a cupboard on the wall. The shelves were high and he was on his toes, with his feet braced with against the opposite wall, his hands stretched up and across the narrow corridor to push the last of the sheets into the cupboard. He had been working for some time, and it was hot. He was stripped down to his shorts and his body glistened with sweat.

She stepped out of his bedroom in his house and into the narrow passage. He looked at her over his shoulder. She seemed to be breathing hard, her lips were parted, her nostrils flared. Her eyes caught him, and he saw the sudden intake of her breath, a glitter in her eyes. She smiled quickly, hesitated and moved forward. He was between her and the kitchen. She had to pass by him.

She hadn't changed out of her College tunic. It was a grey and white cotton ensemble, with a sash which she had taken off and six buttons down the front. She had opened three of the six. It was one of the old ones and was a shade too short and showed just a tad too much leg.

"Shall I go past?" she asked in a soft, sibilant and utterly sexy voice.

"Go," he replied, tilting his head toward the kitchen.

She smiled and bent under his outstretched arms. As she ducked, her tunic lapels drooped and fell open and he bent his head and looked down into her garment and lovely cleavage. She had taken off her brassiere. She wore a gold necklace and he could see one entire breast and its nipple, and her belly below. He stifled a gasp.

She was in an equally exciting position. As she bent, her face was on level with his naked belly, his hard torso arched over her. The bulge between his thighs was tantalizingly close, scarce inches from her arm and hand. She looked at it sidelong and bit her lower lip in excitement. So near, so very near, and no one else around in his house, she had come on her biding and he knew she came to get screwed fucked and loved by his cock, and the waiting had gone on long enough. It had to be now.

She froze in place. So did he and stared at her breasts, transfixed. She felt his eyes on them and grew aroused. He could see them swell, saw one nipple harden. His cock began to thicken and she sensed it, saw it and her pulse raced. If she hadn't made her move, he would probably have flung himself at her and banged her.

There was no need to. She was unable to contain herself. She stopped, turned and straightened between his outstretched arms. She was very close to him, her body almost touching his. Her vision was filled with the sight of his sprawling, deep chest, his hard belly, shining with sweat. She thought it incredibly sexy. Her hands rose and slid slowly up his belly to his chest, and she tilted her face up to his.

"Adi, I want to fuck my Professor, my pussy is wet for my teacher's hard cock" she murmured softly.

It was all that he needed to hear. He settled on his feet, dropped his arms and held her waist. His eyes locked with hers. Her lovely lips fluttered, parted, her breath was warm and sweet on his face. Her perfect teeth shone. Her hands slid up over his chest to his shoulders. He bent his head toward hers. The first touch was electrifying for both of them. His lips were warm and dry and firm, hers soft and moist, yielding. They met parted, met again, parted, and met yet again, and there was no question of moving apart now. His tongue probed between her lips and she let it into her mouth, sucking on it. He drew her close and her body pressed to his. He could feel the warm prickle of her cunt fuzz through her tunic and knew that she had taken off her panties as well. His hands slid up and cupped her breasts. She stiffened in his arms and he could feel her nipples judder taut.

*Oh god*, she thought to herself, her mind in a whirl. *It's happening at last*! Her hands tightened about his head, and their kiss deepened and now her tongue met his, communicating her hunger and eagerness. He squeezed her breasts gently, and marveled at their size and weight and fullness and firmness. Her thigh pressed between his legs and she could feel the weight of his erection. No words were needed. Her hands flew to the remaining buttons of her tunic, pulling it open. He slid his hands into it and cupped her breasts. They were warm and lovely and turgid to his touch. He squeezed them yet again, fondling them, rolling the nipples in the hard heels of his palms. She shuddered and the kiss broke and she arched her head, her lips parting as she gasped, her eyes fluttering shut. He pulled the tunic off her shoulders and it slid to the floor with a soft sound.

Sooner than he thought, the lecherous professor, she was naked in his arms, and he thought he had never seen a lovelier woman. Her superb breasts sloped toward long nipples set in dark aureoles. Her belly was flat and firm, the waist nipped in like a wasp's, and her hips flared to form a perfect cushion for a man's thrusting loins, and then tapered to long, slender lovely legs. She wore her gold necklace, matching ear-rings, a small diamond finger-ring. On her, thus, in his arms, it was incredibly erotic. He bent his head and when his tongue touched her nipple, she gasped, arching, twining her fingers in his thick hair.

"Ohhhhh!" she moaned.

Her body was irresistible. He squeezed the luscious mound in his hand and drew it into his mouth. She cried out, her body spasm with joy as she felt the electric warmth and heat of his mouth and tongue and teeth on her breasts. Flames of lust licked at her loins.

"Yes ... UHhhhh ... OHHHH!" she went.

He flicked her nipple under his tongue, scraped it across his teeth and the roof of his mouth. Shanti's head swam with delight. She had never imagined it would feel anything like this. He nibbled on it, rolled it between his teeth, sucked on it slowly at first and then with increasing pressure, and then slowly let it go. Shanti whimpered. He moved to the other breast.

"Adi my Professor bastard!" she gasped, her hands feverish on his head. "Ohhhhhh Adi!"

Her voice, her tone, her fingers in his hair, all excited him beyond measure. He took her hand in his and slid it into the waistband of his shorts. He wore nothing beneath. Her fingertips brushed his pubic hair, touched the hilt of his shaft. Her natural lust overcame all hesitation, and he groaned deep in his throat as her fingers gently encircled his cock, slid down to fondle his balls, slid up and down its length, exploring it with awe.

*My favourite of this season cock!* she thought to herself. *I'm touching my first teacher cock ... God, it's so big ... so hard ... so hot ... so thick how will it ever fit? I've got to see it ... I want to see it suck it ... taste it ... I want it ... oh god, I want it so much...*
Like Reply
Her hands slid around to his buttocks and hips, jerking his shorts down and his heart leaped with excitement. *Fuck, the bind was better than he had hoped! This one was born for this ... meant for this!*

His shorts puddled to his feet and he raised from her breasts and she bent her head, looking down in awe and wonder at the penis in her hand. It was huge, eight inches long, two inches thick, springing erect and throbbing electrically in her hand from its forest of dark pubic hair. His balls were heavy and low. She knew what she had to do. She had seen enough movies, watched her friend do it countless times.

She slid to her knees and he watched to his astonishment mounting. She was too good to be true, a dream come true. She moaned in excitement and deep lust, her eyes glassy, her nostrils flared her lips parted as she held his cock before her face. She could smell it, sharp and tangy, utterly sexy. She closed her eyes and caressed her face with it, stroking her cheeks with it. She rose slightly and pressed it to her breasts, running it over her rigid nipples.

Instinctively, her fist curled over its shaft and she jerked it to and fro inexpertly. He grunted, flexing his buttocks and guided her hand, showing her how to do it to suit his pleasure. That aroused her further. *Oh god, it's wonderful, she thought, my first cock on the college campus and that too my teacher...*

"Suck it!" he gasped. "C'mon, baby takes my cock in your mouth and sucks it hard, bitch! Do it!"

His words, the vernacular, the obscene language he used turned her on even more. Lavda, she thought. *I will say that to him ... and use words like *lund* and *chuth* and *chodh* ... he will like that ...*

He showed her how to flip back his foreskin. She gazed mesmerized as his bulging cock-head appeared. It was an enormous knob. A jewel of a drop of pre-cum gunk oozed from the slit in its head. Shanti stared at it, hypnotized.

With a soft moan, she opened her mouth and slid her tongue out, pointing it, and catching the bead of spout delicately on the tip of it. She drew her tongue in and swallowed the jizz. His head bent, watching her, Adi gasped in amazement. Shanti savored the musky-tangy taste of his seed. It was delicious and made her throb with excitement. Jerking his cock as he had showed her, she slid her tongue out again and wound it round his cock-head for more of his seed. Adi gasped and his hands flew to her head, and he thrust his hips forward.

"Suck it!" he gasped. "Suck my cock! Suck hard!"

Shanti was in a lusty state, sweating in the heat from all her pores and she obeyed, her body fiery with lust, and delicately slid her lips about his cock-head and part of his shaft. Her face distended with the size of it and her cheeks hollowed as she began to suck on it. The 45+ aged Professor Adi gasped, his eyes hooding, throwing his head back. His hips bucked at her face. He began to move her head to and fro with his hands and she understood how it was to be done.

It was wonderful in her mouth, hot and hard and throbbing and it grew slippery as it oozed and trickled more and more gunk. She swallowed it greedily.

His loins smelled musky and sexy, his cock-seed was heady. She sucked and jerked him with increasing confidence, her fingers becoming sticky with his gunk. She smeared it on her breasts and began to caress herself. His cock raked in between her lips and she let her teeth scrape delicately along the shaft, flicking her tongue at the cock-head the while, winding it round and round. She cupped his balls, caressing them tenderly with her slender fingers. His hips pumped and he held her head and rocked it gently to and fro as he fucked her mouth. Shanti felt giddy with excitement. It was better than she had dared hope.

"Oh fuck yes! Suck it! Suck hard, slut! Suck! C'mon! Suck!" he gasped in joy.

She thrilled at his words, and now, guided by instinct, she knew what to do.

She stopped her cock-sucking for a minute to run her tongue down the underside of his cock to his balls. She roved her tongue over them and sucked on them gently, one by one, her head tilted up like a suckling calf. He groaned, his hips writhing in joy, and pulled her head up again, thrusting his cock at her face once more. She sucked it hungrily again and already she was more adept. He groaned. Her mouth was a wonderful, warm, wet grotto and she was sucking him so well, using her tongue and her teeth.

He wondered if she should come in her mouth. He bent his head and watched her, deeply aroused by the sight of her head rolling this way and that as she sucked his cock, kneeling before him, fondling her breasts, her own body squirming with pleasure, one elegant hand curled about his cock, jerking it to and fro. He knew she would swallow his spout, but she would be disappointed. She wanted the real thing, up her cunt and by god, he was going to give it her.

He pulled away from her; she let go with visible reluctance. He went down with her, easing her onto her back. They kissed again and he tasted his seed on her lips and tongue and it excited him. Her breasts were smeared with the stuff. He squeezed them in his hands. She stroked his shoulders and back without shame or fear, fondling his face. Her legs were already splayed, the dark thatch inviting him. Her hands slid between his legs, stroking and jerking his penis.

He squirmed, fighting for control. Her very touch was electrifying.

"Shanti," he whispered, slowly tonguing her ear, making her murmur in pleasure. "This is your first time at the College I know you have many lovers before, isn't it?"

She nodded and tongued his ear in turn. She learned fast. He nodded at her response. He knew what he had to do. He was going to give her the fuck of her dreams, blow her mind out. He slid down, drawing his tongue down the lovely long column of her throat to her breasts.

She arched her back in eager anticipation, thrusting her breasts up for his tongue. He grinned to himself at her enthusiasm and gently dragged his tongue slowly and heavily across one nipple, pinching and twirling the other in forefinger and thumb. Shanti gasped and her back cambered, her head arching back.

"OHHHHHHHHH!" she cried, her fingers digging into his shoulders, her hips spasming beneath him. "Oh ma UHhhh OHHhhhhh Adi ... UHHhhhh OHH!"

Gently, he took the nipple between his teeth and began to nibble on it. She gasped and panted and moaned. Slowly, he drew the mound in and began to suck on it, scraping her long, rigid nipple across his teeth and flicking it with his tongue. She gasped and clenched his head, pinning it to her breast.

"Yes ... yes ... Ohhhh ma Adi uhhhh *hanh* uhh uhhhh OHH!" she went.

He sucked sharply, let go, sucked again, let go bite the nipple, hit it several times with his tongue, sucked hard, let go suddenly. She whimpered. He drew his tongue into her lovely deep cleavage and up the swell of the other breast. He began to work it as he had the first. Shanti's head rolled from side to side.

His body was half across hers as he sucked and licked her breast. He slid his hand down her belly and she shivered as his fingers brushed her cunt fuzz. Her hips arched and her thighs split open. She clenched his head fiercely. Slowly, he slid his fingers down to her crack, splaying open her cunt-lips. They were sodden and parted readily. He rapped his fingers at her clitoris and she gasped, her hips bucking.

Her hand flew down to his and she tugged it to her cunt, fumbling for his finger.

"Shove it in!" she gasped. "Shove your finger in, Adi!"

He arched his middle finger and slid it into her cunt. She gasped and her hips lurched heavily. Her cunt spasm and contracted in excitement on his finger. He held it still inside her and then abruptly, began to finger-fuck her rapidly with sharp, jabbing thrusts of his finger. She cried out, twisting and writhing beneath him, her hand gripping his wrist, her hips pumping. Instantly, he stopped.

She whimpered in frustration. Slowly, he slid a second finger into her, forcing her cunt wider open. She moaned huskily. He held his fingers still inside the sodden warmth of her cunt and then began to move them alternately inside her, tormenting her.

Shanti went wild. His mouth moved from breast to breast and his fingers clawed at her cunt-lips. He slid his fingers out and jammed his thick thumb into her and, at the same time, turned his wrist and opened his palm to hook his middle finger between her buttocks. She felt it at her anus and gasped, tensing. He pressed it deeper to the dank orifice, the spasm wildly under the pressure. Her hips bucked and writhed feverishly.

"OHhhhhh!" she moaned. "UNHhhhh Ohhhhhh ... Yes ... OHhhhh uhhhh OHH UNHHHHhh Oh Adi ... uhh ohma uhh *hanh* uhh *hanh*!"

Once again he began to ram-finger-fuck her and she responded with a gasp of joy, her hips bucking eagerly at his hand. He drove her up the crest once more and yet again left her teetering on the brink.

She was half mad with lust when he drew his hand away from her cunt. She grappled with it, trying to force his fingers back in but he tore away with a growl.

"Slowly, whore," he rasped. "I'll fuck you, don't worry. I'll fuck your brains out ... but slowly ... till you beg and beg and beg... gonna show you how good it gets, bitch ... trust me, Shanti cunt, trust me ... I'll show you the stars!"

The guttural tone, the foul words he used, the way he called her whore, all sent a deep thrill through her. She whimpered and stretched her arms up and drew his face to hers in another hungry kiss. He caressed her breasts and her face, gently pulling away from her and she tasted her heady cunt-juice as she sucked his fingertips.

Smiling at her, he straddled her chest and placed his tumescent cock between her breasts. Instinctively, she squeezed them over his shaft. It felt wonderful on her chest, in her cleavage, hot and hard and throbbing with excitement. He fucked her breasts slowly, his hips grinding back and forth, her rigid nipples raking his shaft. The cock-head prodded her chin and her head craned, her lips parting, seeking it again. He nodded, grinning from ear to ear and moved up over her face.

This time, he turned around and her face tilted back and her mouth was wide open. She lifted her hand and guided his cock to her mouth, taking it in and sucking on it hungrily. He groaned. Her tongue swirled over his cock-head. He flung his head back and squeezing and fondling her swollen breasts, fucked her mouth again for a while, his hips gently gyrating, his buttocks flexing and un-flexing.

Her thighs were forked and wide and her open cunt tempted him. He bent over her and she gasped deep in her throat as he dragged his tongue down her belly and over her pubic fuzz. Her mons quivered and lurched upward as she realized his intention, and her mind soared with joy. *He's going to lick my slit ... just like the guys in the past have done to me! Just like they do to Nandini! He's going to tongue-fuck me!*

He thrust his head between her legs and pries her cunt-lips wide open with his fingers. Her cunt-flesh glistened with love juice, dewdrops of it winking on her pubic hair. It seemed to quiver and throb in eager anticipation. He drank in the sight of her moist, soft pink cunt-flesh and then, unable to resist it any more, thrust his tongue into it.
Like Reply
Shanti gasped, choked, sputtered gasped again. Her hips lurched and bucked heavily at his face. He found her clitoris and began to suck on it, darting his tongue this way and that in her cunt. She whimpered and moaned, writhing beneath him, her thighs trembling, her hips bucking and jerking. He tasted her juice and began to lap it tenderly. Her head swam and she sucked feverishly on his huge cock in her mouth, feeling it throb and trickle jizz down her throat. Her body was hot and flushed and she broke into a sweat.

Fires leaped from her loins as he rolled his heavy tongue inside her.

He stopped in time, pushing her to the brink once again. She groaned, trembling and scrabbling for him as he moved away from her. She tried to push his head back to her thighs. "Adi," she moaned, "please ... lick me ... lick my cunt ... don't stop!"

He chuckled, shaking his head. "Enough for now whore ... not too much the first time with me, I like ramming my prick in the holes. Now I'll fuck you, babe ... nice and hard!"

Shanti moaned in excitement. She had already sucked his cock, sixty-nine, had her cunt licked and now he was going to fuck her! At last, at long last, she was getting what she had craved so long with him at the college!

He knelt between her spread thighs, holding them apart in his hands and drank in the loveliness of her naked body. There were flecks of his gunk on her breasts and in her cleavage where he had fucked her breasts. As he watched, she whimpered and scooped a driblet of jizz from her cheek and chin and licked her finger clean. Her hands were on her breasts, fondling them and then theyslid down to his cock.

"Yes ... fuck me!" she muttered in a husky, sibilant, erotic tone. "Adi ... fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

He leaned over her on his knees and one forearm, guiding his cock to her hole with the other hand. She gasped as she felt the fierce heat of the cock-head at the portals of her cunt. In position, his buttocks high and un-flexed, he paused on both forearms and knees and bent his head to kiss her. Her groin jerked unevenly beneath his and he felt her hands tug his cock downward.

"Ready?" he said.

She nodded eagerly. He flexed his buttocks and slowly inched his penis forward and down into her. She gasped and winced and her head jerked back and her mouth flew open in a soundless O as the breath hissed from her throat. Her cunt was hot and tight and it convulsed frantically on his invading penis. He shuddered and groaned, his own head snapping back. Flexing his buttocks, he drove in deeper still, grinding inexorably forward.

"OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh uhhhh Ohhhh SHUNHHKUHHHHR UH OHMA UHH AHH UHH OHHH!" Shanti cried, her voice ringing in his ears.

His penis was wonderful, hot and thick and hard and, as it seared into her, rasping across her inflamed clitoris, Shanti moaned loudly, her body arching ecstatically beneath him. Deeper and deeper it went, and every inch of it was magnificent. It probed deep, filling her cunt till she thought it would rip her asunder, come out of her throat. She felt like one gigantic cunt from head to toe. It was incredible, better than she had ever dreamed it would be.

"OHHHHHHHHhh ... Adi! Yes! Oh god yes!" she gasped.

He ground into her and held still, embedded to the hilt. She dug her fingers into his hard hips, her loins thrust up to his, her body bowed, pinning him to her and the cunt spasm frenetically on his penis.

"Oh fuck yes!" he gasped, overcome with delight.

Her cunt was magnificent, hot and wet and tight as a glove. His balls roiled with steaming spout and his cock throbbed furiously. He fought for control, taking several deep breaths to steady himself.

He began to fuck her slowly, rising up on outstretched arms. His hips rose, his buttocks un-flexing and his cock slid slowly out of her, making her gasp and whimper. He paused with just his cock-head inside her and then, crying out, his muscles quivering and cording with the tension flexed his buttocks and sank his spear into her again. She cried out sharply, the breath driven from her throat yet again and arched beneath him. Her head jerked violently to one side and she dug her fingers into his thick biceps. Her hips bucked unevenly under him.

"OH! Adi ... UNHHHh ... OHHHHHHHH!" she moaned.

Again he slid out and in, and yet again, setting up a smooth tempo. She hungered ecstatically, her body writhing and squirming, her hips bucking and lurching at first, then gradually finding the rhythm. Up and down his buttocks went, his cock in and out, in and out. Now she moved in unison with him, each thrust sending her arching onto the small of her back and drawing a gasping moan of delight from her and a corresponding groan of pleasure from him.

He built up speed steadily, and soon his buttocks were bobbing rapidly up and down, up and down, his hips swinging smoothly to and fro between her splayed thighs and his cock piston faster and faster in and out of her, emerging and disappearing from her cunt, glistening with their comingled juices. Her body jerked and snapped under his thrusts, her swollen breasts jiggling and bouncing. Her cries grew sharper and shriller short, piercing cries alternating with shuddering moans and rattling gasps.

"Ohh Ohhh Ohhh uhhh OHhh uhh OHhh uhh Ahhhh UNHhh oH Adi-Adi-Adi Uhhhhh Ohhmauhh Ohma uhh Ohma oh uhh ohma uhh ohmaOHHHHHuhhhh OHHHH!" she called.

Faster and faster he went, relentlessly building up speed till he hit a furious ram-fucking rhythm. She thrashed wildly under him and soared uncontrollably toward her climax. Her cunt spasm and convulsed helplessly on his penis and her head flipped from side to side in frenzied passion. She looked lovely, her face suffused with lust, her nostrils dilated, her eyes closed, her mouth open, calling to him and now her words were obscene and erotic.

Her legs rose and wound taut about his hips.

"Yes ... OHHHhh yes yes yes ... Unhhhhhh ... OHHhhh ... OH OH OH OHHHH uhhhhh OHHHHHHHH yes *hanh* uhhhh Ahhhhh uhh *hanh* uhhhh uhhhhhh Adi-Adi-Adi-Uh Ohhh ma uhhhh *hanh* uhh Adi *hanh* uhh ... yes ... fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" Shanti cried.

Her voice rang in his ears and excited him even further. His balls ached for release. But he was far from done with her. He knew it was her first time and, if he wanted her to return for more important that her satisfaction be intense.

Abruptly, he stopped, buried deep in her. Shanti gasped in shock. Her body, bouncing in unison with his till then, lurched and spasm beneath his.

"Adi!" she gasped. "Please ... don't stop! Not now! Please!"

He grinned, took a deep breath and instantly hit a rapid, ram-fucking stroke again. Shanti's mouth tore open in shock, her neck arched, her back bowed and twisted and her lips drew back in a rictus of lust.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH uhhh AHHHHHHHHHH!" she cried loudly.

Again he stopped, this time at the top of his stroke. She went wild, her loins lurching beneath his, begging for it.

"Adi ... Adi ohhhh god Adi ... please!" she whimpered.

Again he hit a furious rhythm. This time she was waiting for it and she twisted yet again, crying out and writhing, but with relief now. She moved with him, hard and fast, lurching and bucking heavily.

Their bodies streamed with sex-sweat now and his belly slapped against hers as he pumped and piston vigorously, moving rapidly in and out of her. He sensed her on the brink of her orgasm and he slowed gently, grinding his hips in slow, skewering, spiral thrusts. Shanti moaned in ecstasy and squeezed her breasts hard.

"Mmmm ... yes ... Ohhhhh yes ... ohhhhh ... Adi ... *hanh* uhhh ... Uhhh OHhhh ... *hanh* uhhhh ..." she murmured.

She was teetering on the brink of her climax when he stopped and reared onto his haunches. He opened her legs and held them high and kept spiral-fucking her slowly. She whimpered, her head spinning from shoulder to shoulder.

She came in a searing series of back-to-back orgasms of exquisite intensity as he stroked in and out of her, mashing her cunt-flesh and taking her from all angles. Her body arched and bowed and she gasped, groaning in pleasure as her body flooded with heat and her cunt cramped violently on his thrusting penis. Instantly, he shifted position again and now he bent her legs back over her torso and, angling himself forward with his hands on the insides of her thighs, began to ram-fuck her furiously again.

Without warning, his hips swung like a trip-hammer at full speed his cock piston in and out. Her head jerked back and her mouth tore open in a soundless scream. Her body snapped under his thrusts and she dug her fingers into his thick biceps in a frenzy and faster and faster he went and orgasm intensified as his penis plunged and piston into her convulsing cunt. Her breasts jerked and jiggled tossing back and forth and to and fro under his thrusts.
Like Reply