Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET YOU SEX STORY WRITED
Rainbow 
msg me for 

your personalized dirty sex story ( i will write it for you )

any fantasy 

can be dirty as much as you want 

no restriction ( any)

just be open Frank and give as many details as you can for more detailed story
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I sent a PM. Please let me know
Like Reply
Hey guys, I do not know I common it is for a son to be in lust for his own mother. But I cannot resist my mother. She is 41 Now beautiful & Homely Lady. I know she loves me a lot and is also very innocent. She wears sarees and chudidar at home. But most of the times chudidar without the chunni, and that gets me high. I am taller than her so it isn't a suprise for me to look at her clevage. It turns me on so badly. Her exposed waist in saree, sometimes her navel if i get lucky. On very few but special occasion, I have seen her in bra while she was changing. It was a mesmerizing experience.
But what turns me on the most?
When we go out in public. If her saree pallu or chunni displaces more than watching her I see random uncles of all classes ( from local vegetable vendors/ milkman, strangers to Our landlords, family friends) lusting my own mother. I stand a lil farther from her and see the reaction of people. I track their gaze to what they are looking at & then Imagine.
Like Reply
(01-04-2020, 05:29 PM)Innocent_Pervert Wrote: Hey guys, I do not know I common it is for a son to be in lust for his own mother. But I cannot resist my mother. She is 41 Now beautiful & Homely Lady. I know she loves me a lot and is also very innocent. She wears sarees and chudidar at home. But most of the times chudidar without the chunni, and that gets me high. I am taller than her so it isn't a suprise for me to look at her clevage. It turns me on so badly. Her exposed waist in saree, sometimes her navel if i get lucky. On very few but special occasion, I have seen her in bra while she was changing. It was a mesmerizing experience.
But what turns me on the most?
When we go out in public. If her saree pallu or chunni displaces more than watching her I see random uncles of all classes ( from local vegetable vendors/ milkman, strangers to Our landlords, family friends) lusting my own mother. I stand a lil farther from her and see the reaction of people. I track their gaze to what they are looking at & then Imagine.

Can you write a story from a son's persepective. From my perspective. U can ask me for any input from my side, i will do my best.
Please respond ASAP

Note: I cannot share real any pictures,
Like Reply