Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many Married women here have had Extra Marital Affairs Or One Night Stands?
In todays world Extra marital affairs and one night stands are pretty common among women. Just curious to know how many of the women here have had it for pleasure or for any professional gains.
[+] 1 user Likes satishreaper's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wonder how many of the Chutwali here will cum forward... leti hongi ya lene chahti 
varna idhar kya kaam
RakshasAsurus - Rakshas + Asuran
[+] 1 user Likes RakshasAsaurus's post
Like Reply
I am a man, I have fucked married womens. Right now, I am fuck buddy with 2 of them. I can share my stories if you guys want to know.
[+] 2 users Like ivimhonest's post
Like Reply
Wink 
I have an extra marital affair but its not an emotional or love bonding, its just to get rid of boredom and loneliness and yes to get some exciting and kinky sex. Shy
[+] 5 users Like Mrs_Nupur's post
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 04:24 PM)Mrs_Nupur Wrote: I have an extra marital affair but its not an emotional or love bonding, its just to get rid of boredom and loneliness and yes to get some exciting and kinky sex. Shy

Thanks for coming forward and sharing. Would be great if you could post the story of how it started. Can you tell us your age and since when you have been having it?
Like Reply
Nice... thats the sport and spirit.

I have a close view of global and local society, and am active in my own way ;)
The GenZ and Millenial young Girls are active, exploring and exploiting the bounds of society.
Theres is a new age sexual revolution in India now - Married Women in 30s and 40s, educated, middle class, labour class are coming out of their bounds. They are sexually active, demanding and venturing. They beed their partners to provide them sexual satisfaction, take fornication for fun, not a monthly quota or a duty. And they are getting what they want for themselves.

So Mrs.Nuput and her likes, are daring and doing. They have high dtive and very passionate. Men need to up their game, need to work to satisfy. And active Men who respect Women and love them are fortunate to find partners to play.

Mature smart and clear headed women are fun. I dont mean only high society women or corporate hotshots, or the bored housewife. The kaamwali bai or the working class women are equally good and play well. I can say be good sensitive and sensible, enjoy the fruits of love.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 06:51 PM)satishreaper Wrote: Thanks for coming forward and sharing. Would be great if you could post the story of how it started. Can you tell us your age and since when you have been having it?

I am 27 my husband 28 in IT industry. well just 4 months after my marriage my husband got an onsite opportunity and he flew to germany for two years project. Neither he ever talked about taking me with him nor my parent in laws have ever spoken about it . Its like this thought that wife should be with husband has not crossed their brains even once. for the past 1 year i m alone. Husband occasionally calls. Mostly he calls his parents only. i m literally sexually starved. Ignoring such a beauty like me has consequences u see  Tongue

I am an MBA and recently started teaching in a Management college to BBA students where right from the first day a rich spoilt kid fell in love with my beauty. He would always find ways to talk to me in disguise of clearing doubts in his BBA studies. then on events like college day, holi, etc etc he started giving me gifts. then from somewhere he got my mobile number and he started texting like good night msgs etc. And since i never objected to any of these he got more and more encouragement and finally he proposed me which i accepted. Why i accepted it is because number 1 reason is that over the past one year i became extremely lonely that i felt like killing myself, number 2 is that this student is very rich , he comes in vitara brezza to the college and gives me quite expensive gifts and number 3 is that he is very cute and handsome so i like him. So these factors prompted me to accept his proposal and its fun and exciting to add some kink to ur boring life u know . these years are not gonna come back again so i decided not to let this time go in vain and to make most of it. of course its just for fun and i m not going to leave my gentleman husband but i also dont want to miss out on the fun part  Shy
[+] 6 users Like Mrs_Nupur's post
Like Reply
Yes it's getting pretty common these days especially in new generation working females. I accept
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 09:52 PM)Mrs_Nupur Wrote: I am 27 my husband 28 in IT industry. well just 4 months after my marriage my husband got an onsite opportunity and he flew to germany for two years project. Neither he ever talked about taking me with him nor my parent in laws have ever spoken about it . Its like this thought that wife should be with husband has not crossed their brains even once. for the past 1 year i m alone. Husband occasionally calls. Mostly he calls his parents only. i m literally sexually starved. Ignoring such a beauty like me has consequences u see  Tongue

I am an MBA and recently started teaching in a Management college to BBA students where right from the first day a rich spoilt kid fell in love with my beauty. He would always find ways to talk to me in disguise of clearing doubts in his BBA studies. then on events like college day, holi, etc etc he started giving me gifts. then from somewhere he got my mobile number and he started texting like good night msgs etc. And since i never objected to any of these he got more and more encouragement and finally he proposed me which i accepted. Why i accepted it is because number 1 reason is that over the past one year i became extremely lonely that i felt like killing myself, number 2 is that this student is very rich , he comes in vitara brezza to the college and gives me quite expensive gifts and number 3 is that he is very cute and handsome so i like him. So these factors prompted me to accept his proposal and its fun and exciting to add some kink to ur boring life u know . these years are not gonna come back again so i decided not to let this time go in vain and to make most of it. of course its just for fun and i m not going to leave my gentleman husband but i also dont want to miss out on the fun part  Shy

Dear Nupur
Quite nice to see a young girl like you are well mature and know what you do, 
Beauty must noT be ignored .... she must be enjoyed and must enjoy too. 
So well done that you take up things in your own hands! 
  happy 
Remember there is more in the world, as long as you dare and venture, explore.
One advise - enjoy your sexuality and sensuality, dont risk your security. 
Take that from a naughty-40s Man of the world, who’s seen his share of young and mature.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
Like Reply
(30-03-2020, 03:38 AM)live.life Wrote: Yes it's getting pretty common these days especially in new generation working females. I accept

yes in the college that i work in , i have seen young female lecturer recruits and other fresher recruit females in departments like admin dept and library dept, get their boobs and asses groped regularly by their respective HOD (Head of departments) .
The girls also get accustomed to this harmless fun as objecting to it could land their job in jeopardy and also again it adds kink to the life.
[+] 4 users Like Mrs_Nupur's post
Like Reply
(30-03-2020, 04:16 PM)RocketRaj Wrote: Dear Nupur
Quite nice to see a young girl like you are well mature and know what you do, 
Beauty must noT be ignored .... she must be enjoyed and must enjoy too. 
So well done that you take up things in your own hands! 
  happy 
Remember there is more in the world, as long as you dare and venture, explore.
One advise - enjoy your sexuality and sensuality, dont risk your security. 
Take that from a naughty-40s Man of the world, who’s seen his share of young and mature.

thanks for your concern
[+] 1 user Likes Mrs_Nupur's post
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 04:24 PM)Mrs_Nupur Wrote: I have an extra marital affair but its not an emotional or love bonding, its just to get rid of boredom and loneliness and yes to get some exciting and kinky sex. Shy

Boredom loneliness kuch nahi. Horny girl needs a bull ....  sex 
Bolo, what’s the kinky sex....
Like Reply
(30-03-2020, 05:25 PM)Mrs_Nupur Wrote: yes in the college that i work in , i have seen young female lecturer recruits and other fresher recruit females in departments like admin dept and library dept, get their boobs and asses groped regularly by their respective HOD (Head of departments) .
The girls also get accustomed to this harmless fun as objecting to it could land their job in jeopardy and also again it adds kink to the life.

college is fun it seems.
Hod uncle do only boobs n ass groping? Kink again... what kink you want.
Like Reply

Most of us here have extra-marital i think.

Share if you want the experiences
Like Reply
Hey Married Women Matures MILFs - you are more fun. You well experienced and all the good tricks....
With you we dont have to worry - you also ensure secrecy, privacy and protection and full satisfaction.
You dont play with jerks and boys, and only with real Men, who can handle you well, to both have good fun. You have naturally good lube and warmup. Most of all your stretched cunt is fleshier, softer and much stamina!

I know you are a little shy, but cum-on, you want it and play. Cum-on
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 09:52 PM)Mrs_Nupur Wrote: I am 27 my husband 28 in IT industry. well just 4 months after my marriage my husband got an onsite opportunity and he flew to germany for two years project. Neither he ever talked about taking me with him nor my parent in laws have ever spoken about it . Its like this thought that wife should be with husband has not crossed their brains even once. for the past 1 year i m alone. Husband occasionally calls. Mostly he calls his parents only. i m literally sexually starved. Ignoring such a beauty like me has consequences u see  Tongue

Thanks for sharing.
Pardon me, but your husbands family seems real conservative that they don't think of sending newly married wife to her husband. And he never thought of taking you along. Totally under family influence. How he is surviving for two years. Is he fucking a local chick.

The college seems fun with the harmless sex activities going on.

Like you know about other affairs, surely students and teachers know about yours. How do they have reacted.
Anyway if
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 12:25 PM)ivimhonest Wrote: I am a man, I have fucked married womens. Right now, I am fuck buddy with 2 of them. I can share my stories if you guys want to know.

Sounds amazing. Please share
 Inetersted to know how it started. How do you get married women as a fuck buddy
Like Reply
I have an active sex life..... i need sex daily and several times.
I have girlfriend, still also flirt a lot...... dont go for casuals or ONS. Have had affairs with married woman, still off and on, meet n mate. Looking for more - an experienced and exciting Woman, a slutty sensual, powerful woman who can take me and go on like me.
Like Reply
Hot thread
Husb with swinging life interest , active n  interested 
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 12:25 PM)ivimhonest Wrote: I am a man, I have fucked married womens. Right now, I am fuck buddy with 2 of them. I can share my stories if you guys want to know.

Har chut me ek randi hoti he. Har  Bhosdi me ek veshya hoti he jo chut kholkar loda khana chahti he.
Like Reply