Incest Adventures of my slutty sister
Hi its a continuation of the story about my elder sister who was drugged and fucked by two model coordinators.we are a jat family living in Delhi but sometimes have to travel to hyderabad as my sister is studying there.let me describe my sister her name is shreya mallik,shes a dentist and art time model by profession,she is around 5.6 in height and quite fair and has good jugs and boobs just like my mother.She loves to wear short slit skirts which mostly exposes her mid thigh region which is juicy and really a delight to watchand one day she got an official mail regarding one photoshoot,and later one call that one dubai party is interested to cast her for local brand and shoot is in bandra.we booked two tickets and one hotel room in bandra as i was assisting her for some kickbacks and as her caretaker but i loved the way onlookers lusted on her.we were invited to the main lounge in the hotels reception area.

And yes she was asked to wear one sample dress just like ultra short slitskirts exposing her mid thighs and we just sat around a round table.Let me describe the two casting directors they were mohsin and raza,both were around 38 years of age but strongly built and were making my sister understand the concept.I realized that both of the guys were lusting on her like a mad dog,and yes shreya just sat in typical [b]sharon stone style and loved the attention.Few minutes later we were offered one mocktail as good gesture as she signed the contract.Then mohsin told me that our studio has inbuilt facilities on the top floor of the hotel,so we went inside the room.It was really a big studio and as we entered,we were feeling some kind of dizziness,we felt like we want to sleep....[/b]

As i looked towards my sister she was also murmuring something,then she told oh fuck....i felt dizzy. I also  felt shivers in my body,then after few minutes what i was completely shocked me....Raza was putting kisses on my sisters lips and she was totally helpless,she was in semiconscious stage and now she was fully enjoyed thoroughly by reza and mohsin,they put one hand under her thighs and constantly smooching her while putting their hands over her panty and in another shot just removed it in one go.then the top followed afterwards,her fair shining body with strong boobs were a delight to myself and both of them.they then started kissing her boobs and lips passionately.I was also enjoying from inside,though i felt dizzy i couldnt do anything as one of the guys pointed knife on me and told me to just cooperate,then mohsin removed his pant and came his strong cock which was quite thick and started humping her quickly my sister was totally unconscious and was repeating oh my gosh,oh my gosh....but he spilled his cum in just five minutes.the real champion was raza who humped her by lifting her above his cock and thorougly pounding her pussy she was moving her head left and right ,while her hairs sprang all over her face,i could almost cum in my pants but one of the guy saw me and took my pant over my legs and laughed look at this naughty boy.....bahut pasand hai apni badi behen ko chudwaate dekhna...

Raza was then sucking her boobs for almost five minutes then he just let her laid around the bed and starting pushing his thick cock under her pussy and i could see his strong hands over my elder sisters palm.Then few minutes later he cummed inside,mind you it was all without condom...These lasted for almost an hour and i was abused Bhenchod chal muth maar apni sister ke upar,and i cummed over her,even i enjoyed this act.later i came to know that they had captured this act in their camera.

After few hrs sleep when i woke up i saw that my sister was completely tensed and confused after she realized that she was drugged and banged,but then they persuaded her that its fyn and a part of modelling world,and they paid her instantly one lakh instead of 50k and told her that she was selected.she was really excited as i could see the greed in her eyes.she winked at me and told mummy ko mat batana........after i came out  of the bathroom what i saw just sent me shivers,she was completely nude chatting with these guys and they were asking her for very lucrative assignment.she then agreed to one of mohsin demands of giving blowjob and she obeyed it nicely,i could see her juicy lips moving over his cut cock......definitely this incident was the turning point of my life...AND SHE DID THE SAME ORGY IN UPCOMING DAYS,THAT I WILL UPDATE.
[+] 3 users Like phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Do you like this story?should i continue?
Like Reply
Yes and yes
Like Reply
Reps!!!
Continue.
Heart    lets chat    Heart
Like Reply
Well as we were leaving,shreya was asked to be in touch and we booked our flight to delhi,on flight one elderly man was sitting besides her i could notice him brushing his hands besidesher and slightly enjoying her thighs,and my sister just smiled casually,we reached delhi and my mom greeted shreya,she sked me not to tell anything abt that incident.After few days again my sister got one whatsapp message from that "dubai ki party"after all she was asked to come at a posh five star hotel near the outskirts of the city,so she went but didnt take me along her,at first i was disappointed later on i got one text message from mohsin that every facility is being made for cctv.I used to chat dirty abt my sister with him regularly,it was a real thrill when he abused and poured dirty comments on shreya.

Later when i got the video recordings of her encounter,i could see a bald man of around 40 years of age, quite strong in built,what i saw was amazing as my sister was completely nude....and he was taking her interviewshe was casually talking to her regarding assignments and had put her hand over her back,she was giggling regularly and later the man threw her on the bed,and started kissing her passionately,starting from head,boobs and pussy

She was just moving her head side by side,but later he forced himself on her lips and deeply kissed her.she enjoyed and passed a sheepish smile,later he stood up and asked her to give blowjob,i could completely see her back exposed towards me and she was enjoying his thick and strong cock,sucking her balls like  a baby.Then he just lifted her and put her over the bed,then started completely humping her,i could listen shreya constantly saying dheere dheere se daalo,then moving her hands over his back and co-operating the old guy in putting his thick cock under her pussy and she exclaimed uhhh,,,off and then she was kissed deeply and i could see the boss moving his fingers over her ass and and slowly doing reaming.Then at one stroke he moved his big fingers into her cunt and she moaned so loudly,then after 30 minutes both cummed and she was seen caressing his cock till few mins.They continued this and i was lucky to see shreya fucked in ass.and he cummed quickly afterward..AND she came home tired,afterwards my mom asked about her whereabouts she denied any misadventures of her.
[+] 2 users Like phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
(29-03-2020, 08:57 PM)phantomxxx Wrote: Well as we were leaving,shreya was asked to be in touch and we booked our flight to delhi,on flight one elderly man was sitting besides her i could notice him brushing his hands besidesher and slightly enjoying her thighs,and my sister just smiled casually,we reached delhi and my mom greeted shreya,she sked me not to tell anything abt that incident.After few days again my sister got one whatsapp message from that "dubai ki party"after all she was asked to come at a posh five star hotel near the outskirts of the city,so she went but didnt take me along her,at first i was disappointed later on i got one text message from mohsin that every facility is being made for cctv.I used to chat dirty abt my sister with him regularly,it was a real thrill when he abused and poured dirty comments on shreya.

Later when i got the video recordings of her encounter,i could see a bald man of around 40 years of age, quite strong in built,what i saw was amazing as my sister was completely nude....and he was taking her interviewshe was casually talking to her regarding assignments and had put her hand over her back,she was giggling regularly and later the man threw her on the bed,and started kissing her passionately,starting from head,boobs and pussy

She was just moving her head side by side,but later he forced himself on her lips and deeply kissed her.she enjoyed and passed a sheepish smile,later he stood up and asked her to give blowjob,i could completely see her back exposed towards me and she was enjoying his thick and strong cock,sucking her balls like a baby.Then he just lifted her and put her over the bed,then started completely humping her,i could listen shreya constantly saying dheere dheere se daalo,then moving her hands over his back and co-operating the old guy in putting his thick cock under her pussy and she exclaimed uhhh,,,off and then she was kissed deeply and i could see the boss moving his fingers over her ass and and slowly doing reaming.Then at one stroke he moved his big fingers into her cunt and she moaned so loudly,then after 30 minutes both cummed and she was seen caressing his cock till few mins.They continued this and i was lucky to see shreya fucked in ass,and he cummed quickly afterward..AND she came home tired,afterwards my mom asked about her whereabouts and she denied any misadventures of her.
[+] 1 user Likes phantomxxx's post
Like Reply
should i keep on writing or stop this thread completely?
Like Reply
Where is the previous story...
Like Reply
(15-04-2020, 02:12 PM)phantomxxx Wrote: should i keep on writing or stop this thread completely?

keep writing, need more sister adventures [ both before and after her marriage]
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
Like Reply
Good Story.
Please Continue.
Repu Added.
আসুন আমরা সবাই চটি গল্প উপভোগ করি।
Like Reply
Now during lockdown she was not getting shoots offers regularly,but she started doing home modelling and still shoots,she got few cheques and was happy.But again she used to get some spam mails and was lil annoyed,but once she got one mail from dubai fashion photographer called ZAID.He asked her to upload some sleazy pics for some still shoots from home.And just within two days he sent one deep cut slitskirt for my elder sister.She simply had to wear that and click some pics and send her

[Image: r-BVa-WV0mkse-ATKwe-AAJ7o-R99zw-I055.jpg]
upload photo share
this was her costumei got an instant erection by seeing this,
i could see both of them were watching shamelessly and rubbing their cock
[+] 1 user Likes phantomxxx's post
Like Reply