Adultery Call it love!
Thumbs Down 
Hello, this is going to be my first story. I am not expecting any replies. Just read the story and enjoy yourself. If you don’t like it then stop reading and switch to other one. Only decent readers are welcomed for this indecent story lmao..
[+] 1 user Likes Ghardesi744's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Meet Mrs. Mala, 32 curvy, milky white , 5’4, rich and religious woman. Living in Delhi with her 10 years old son. Her husband Sanjay is abroad on a assignment and she is taking care of her son Milan all by herself. Life is smooth with lots of money and friends and family. Her parents were living just a block away and they were a big support to Mala in terms of taking care of many day to day routine works. Mala’s father is a politician and he has lots of friends in politics who visit their home more often for various reasons. Malas mom is a housewife and she is as beauty as mala in her early 50’s. Mala don’t have any interest in politics so as her mom. Mala was good friend to her mother and her elder brothers wife Sarita. Her elder brother was also in politics and very dangerous guy.

Mrs. mala- main
Sanjay- husband of mala
Sarita- malas bhabhi
Suman- malas mom

Let’s stick to these characters for now and we will see what’s going to shake their lives upside down.
Like Reply
Elections were close and lots of rallies going on for all the parties, one of the party leader Viraj was in late 40s and close to malas brother. Viraj was tall, bald and bulky. He was bald by choice as he likes to keep his head shaved. Becoz of this bald look he most of the people were afraid that he was super rude and dangerous. But it was the opposite, when someone gets to know Viraj he was very calm, sweet and helpful guy.
As the days passed his visits increased at Malas brother house and Viraj was getting familiar with Sarita gradually. Sarita was a great cook, that was one of the reason Viraj loves to visit their house to eat some home cooked food. Viraj was single as his wife was passed in a car accident a few years back.
Sarita knew most of the background on Viraj so she keeps him fed with homemade food and he also enjoys her company. Sarita was not very satisfied sexually in her married life so she kept her secret lusts for Viraj but she can’t dare to take initiative as her husband might just kill both of them even if he gets a hint of that.
One day when Sarita was alone at home, Viraj cake and eating lunch as usual, Sarita was cooking chapati to serve hot. All of a sudden a noise came from the kitchen and viral ran towards the kitchen where he found Sarita holding on her hand which burns with hot pan.

Sarita asked Viraj to continue eating as this is normal and it happens usually while cooking, but Viraj still decided to apply some burning gel on her wound rather eating food. After a little debate he applied some ointment on her wound and blew air with his mouth. He didn’t realize that her hands were so soft and smooth in all this scene. Sarita was feeling every sense of heat as she had her lust over ruling her mind. He hugged Viraj all of a sudden which was surprisingly awkward for him, he hesitated and left in a hurry as this was not expected from her and he doesn’t want to mislead with any of his actions.
She was furious and frustrated with his act and cursed him to leave her like that.
Like Reply
Good start continue
Like Reply
Viraj was having a million thoughts in his mind, over everything he doesn’t want to cheat on his best friend, on the other hand Sarita was desperate and wanted to submit herself to Viraj. In her mind she wants Viraj to loot her in every mean, make her his whore, use her like never before, Even fuck her in front of her husband and his family if needed to satisfy him to understand her love for him. She was going crazy. She doesn’t want Viraj to feel guilty to any of this but enjoy to the most and love her like the way she do.

It was not that this love has raised in one day but it’s rising day by day from past 2 years now and after many rejections and ignorance from Viraj it has become poisonous in Saritas mind now. There wouldn’t be any surprise of one day she would get naked and jump on Viraj in front of everyone.
Like Reply
11:00 pm, aaahhh...mmmm.. tum bohot shaitan ho gaye ho.. uummmmm.. oooo babbbbyyyy pleaaasssseee.. mmmm uuuiii maaaaa... uffff dekho na kitna pani nikal raha hai... please stop eating my pussy mala exclaimed, but he was not ready to listen, his tongue was fighting in her wet battle field as of it will conquer everything, take everything and taste every bit. Mala was on cloud 9, experiencing an immense pleasure of submitting her pussy to this wild man, she was still not sure what’s making him go so horny on her pussy tonight, he was never the same before but tonight he is treating her vagina like an icecream bowl.. ufff Viraj ab bas bhi karo.. but Viraj was not stopping, he raised his mouth and blinked stating he would eat her vagina raw tonight.... mmmmmmmuuuu.. ssssssss... whole room was full of these horny noises... mala losen her legs and started humping her choot to his mouth and want him to chew it all now...
Viraj understood he is in control so he slapped her pussy so hard that it started flowing with juices, mala cried and tears rolling her eyes but not in pain but in pleasure.. Viraj was licking every bit of her lonely pussy, biting it her and there, pulling it with his lips..
all of a sudden he rolled her in bed, spread her ass and licking her ass hole, smelling the sweet aroma from her butt and caressing her madly, he held her boobs from the back and mauling them... on the other hand mala was ready to be spoilt, ready to be destroyed... aaahhh ...mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... Viraj please take me...........aahhhhhhhhhh... shonaaaa... pleaaaseee babyyyy...
mala was moving in bed like a snake and Viraj was rimming her immensely and wildly,....

Mala stretched her hand to the side table and hold up on the pkt of cigarette, she lit up a cigarette for him and game it to him, she knew Viraj loves to smoke in bed while loving her... cigarette make him go more wild and horny... he took the cigarette from her and smoked and spanked her hard.. she cried a moan... aahhhhhhh my swami... mar dalo Mujhe bistar me... he came up on her mouth, smoking and kissing her lips , she was loving the mixed smell of her butt and cigarette and eating his lips in this wild act..
he got her up and guided her to his dick.. she was slurping in him and he was enjoying the smoke.. caressing her head with other hand and forcing her to take his dick full in her mouth.. mmmmmmm mmmmm uuuuuuummm sllllluurrrppppppppp mmmmmmmwwwwaaaa.. mala was horny to hell..eating his dick to the extreme...
lagta hai you are missing Sarita Bhabhi, uski choot ka pyasa ye lund use itni asani se nahi milega ... she started laughing while licking and saying that out loud.. listening to saritas name he jumped on her and pulled her hair and starting slapping her face on 2 rounds hard.. she smiled on his wildness and kissed him hard.. her red face was loving all this, she always liked to be treated as his whore in bed..
Viraj licked her nipples bite her there and make them all swollen.. she was giving her everything to her lover, when her phone started to ring.. it was Sarita..
mala signaled Viraj to be quiet and picked the call .. hello bhabhi , it’s late what’s going on? Sarita was sounding low and whispered thta her husband slept again without any sex, it’s been ages now.. hehe.. she giggled
Viraj was busy in mauling her boobs and lift her one hand, licking her armpits.. she was controlling her giggle and said bhabhi yaha ajao, apki choot ka koi jugad karwa dete hai.. listening to what Viraj got more excited and slapped her boobs hard.. ouchhhhhh... Kya hua mala.. nothing bhabhi got strain in my leg.. Sarita said mala please aisi bat mat Kiya kar.. I am already lot wet and alone.. today viraj also left me even after lot of signal..
bhabhi you should better get naked and ump on him next time.. Viraj smiled in silence and eating her pussy again, mala couldn’t control and hung up on Sarita and got hold of Viraj.. ab please chod do Mujhe sajan..

This all started ab year ago when one day mala was at her parents house and Viraj visited for some discussions with her brother, mala introduced herself to him and they exchanged glances ina different way.. later Viraj secretely took her number once and they started texting..
Like Reply
Super start
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
VERY NICE START..KEEP CONTINUE WITH BIG UPDATES//
[+] 1 user Likes srinivasulu's post
Like Reply
Wow super boss
Like Reply
Few days passed when mala decided to text Viraj after a number of thoughts ran through her mind, hi.. how are you doing?..
I am fine Mala, I was waiting for your text all this week!
I can imagine.. lol.. I was busy with Milan.. he is very naughty kid.
Well, you got to explore me! I am little naughty too.. haha
Oh yea.. honestly I am done with one naughty person in my life!
Haha.. I meant in other way Mala.. lol
Are you single?
Viraj was not expecting the direct question! Yes I am.. how about you?
I am single practically, but socially married ofcourse! Lol
What does your husband do? How can he leave such a pretty wife alone? I am sure he visit you often..
He is busy with his career, making money and finding glory.. he is a good guy! I won’t blame him, everyone has there own perspective..
I admire your thoughts.. so we can be friends, you can count on me.
Ah haan.. let’s see.. what’s your plan for the weekend? I was wanting to watch a movie, if you like come with me..
Viraj was happy now.. ofcourse! What time are you thinking?
Maybe 2:10 pm show is great!
Ok I will pick you at 1:30..
Nope I will book the tickets online and meet me at the theater entrance at 2.. mala said..
Perfect, see you then!

Mala was rich and she was not looking to take advantage of Viraj in any way.. she was just looking for a friend.. maybe be Viraj had other intentions which is obvious as guys gets overwhelmed with such invites from ladies..

As they appeared at the theater, mala was in jeans and Viraj was in white kurta, as movie started they discussed and talked and gossiped and enjoyed the movie.. Viraj tried to touch mala a few times, but she didn’t really reacted as anything but the date ended as friends..

I really like the movie, thanks mala
Ywc, movie was good.. but seems like your seating was not enough for you.. she taunted
Viraj was nervous, I am sorry!
It’s ok don’t be! See you later then..
yup see you!
They left and reached their homes.. Viraj was feel upset for such weird reactions he gave..

All of a sudden his phone beeped.. I was expecting atleast a rose when you arrived but surprised to see you empty handed.. another taunt by mala
I am ready for the punishment, please tell me what should I do to make things right mala?
Come over..
Viraj didn’t even looked in mirror and left.. rang the bell..
As mala opened the door, she let him in with a smile..
what do you want.. why are you testing me.. they were breathing heavily..

As mala let him sit on the couch.. she lift her left leg and put it on his bare chest roll it a little.. he was still surprised what mala wants! Mala was a very determined and straightforward lady.

She murmured.. licked my feet and toes .. massage them.. they are hurting..
[+] 2 users Like Ghardesi744's post
Like Reply
Mala is direct indeed -- seems like she gets what she wants
[+] 1 user Likes kittepo's post
Like Reply
Erotic ....
Like Reply
Milky white feet, juicy toes and good anklets.. something Viraj never saw more beautiful so close, rolled his hard hands on this soft and delicate feet, looking in malas eyes and caressing softly.. mala is smiling erotically, trying to wait what would be his next actions.. his every move was so soft moving his hands on her feet.. he started kissing her feet and licking it in between, she was enjoying.. aaahhh mm.. he started biting leaving marks mmmm muahhhhj.. ohh mala.. i want you he murmured , she giggled in pleasure.. she could imagine how he gonna eat her if he gets a chance..
ting tong.. as the bell rang they came to present! She ran to check the door.. it was Sarita, masal was pale and surprised to see her at the door.. she had no option to let her in.. Viraj was decently seated on my couch pretending to be discussing something social.. Sarita was surprised to see what’s going on here.. mala broke the silence and said bhabhi he is Viraj, he visited to suggest some social donations in case I am interested.. Sarita smiled and sat next to him wanting to involve in discussion.. later they all 3 got mixed up and talking casually.. laughing at some jokes exchanged and mala still giving lusty smiles and signals to Viraj which were not hidden from Sarita.. she ignore and pretended to be unknown to all of this..

Viraj left after a little and Sarita finally broke the ice and asked mala what’s the matter.. mala smiled and told her that he is hot and she is needy so you know... fuckk.. Sarita , lucky bitch you are.. you know your bhaiya is good for nothing and I want to be part of all this mala.. mala laughed , bbhabhi you are such devil i know.. let me have the candy first and I am sure you will get to taste is too.. Sarita got jealous and happy..
did you really moved anywhere so far? Mala replied, a little bit bhabhi.. I am keeping things gentle and do not want to ruin the full pleasure..
Sarita sighed and said can you ask him to visit me and I will cook something for him and then maybe I get a chance too.. noo bhabhi I know you will ruin everything.. just wait let’s give it time and we both will share the bed with him soon..
Sarita got all wet , where mala was already wet from the incident today!
Viraj is into feet bhabhi, get your pedicure done and paint them red, or maybe purple.. haha
Sarita was going crazy already, she asked, can I atleast hide when you are in action and masturbate.. mala rolled her eyes, Sarita said pleaseee mala.. look my intentions are not wrong I just want eye candy atleast..
okay bhabhi let’s make some arrangements for tomorrow.. I will invite him..
Like Reply
[Image: E3042418-365-F-4-C5-C-80-BE-3907-F2-D5-C634.jpg]
Like Reply
Hot hot -- picture is hot too
Like Reply
Very hot.....
Like Reply
Update please
Like Reply
Sir update