Reeti’s Ambition
Reeti's Ambition

[Image: reeti-081.jpg]

When Reeti married Deepak, little did she know the course her life would take. Life till then had been as unremarkable and routine as an Indian girl’s life usually is. She did well in school and college. She was totally oblivious of all the boys who lusted after her with her focus completely on completing her education. Once she graduated, she married Deepak, a suitable match found by her parents.

The night of her wedding is when she lost her virginity. Deepak had fallen in love with her large, expressive eyes the day he first set his eyes on her when he accompanied his family to ‘see’ her for a possible alliance.

Lost in her eyes and aroused by her naked body under him, Deepak creamed her virgin pussy twice on their wedding night before the couple fell asleep, and again when they woke up the next morning.

For the first few months of married life, Reeti was content playing the typical Indian housewife — taking care of her in-laws, cooking, cleaning and being the ideal ‘bahu’ by the day and fucking Deepak every night. But by the end of the first year of marriage, life was starting to get monotonous and boring. She needed a change and not using her education and skills started seeming like a waste to Reeti. She wanted to start a career and decided to try convincing her husband after treating him to something new in bed on the night of their wedding anniversary.

“Can I do some work?” She asked Deepak while he lay cuddling her and playing with her breast his limp cock still inside her ass — her anniversary gift to him.

“We earn well enough Reeti, I don’t need you to work.” he said.

“I know,” she said, turning around to face him, kissing him passionately, “it’s not about the money Deep. I get bored all day and want to use my time constructively.”

“What do you want to do? Take up a job?” he asked.

“No…” she replied thoughtful, “maybe start something of my own so I can work from home.”

“Like what?”

“Like Shilpa bhabhi maybe,” she said, still thoughtful, “she does this networking marketing thing for cosmetics… or Radhika bhabhi, she sells insurance… something like that maybe.”

“Oh…ok,” he said smiling at his beautiful wife, “whatever you want. But I am not done celebrating our anniversary yet.” That made Reeti giggle and reach down to her husband’s cock, that was starting to go hard again. She helped him gain full erection by sucking and stroking him before he fucked and creamed her ass for a second time.

[Image: reeti-064.jpg]

Over eight months had passed and along the way Reeti first started selling insurance. After a few months of that going nowhere, she had taken up the selling of a new line of kitchen storage that looked like regular Tupperware containers, but maintained the consistency and temperature of its contents for up to six hours.

Two more months went by with no success. Her first sale came one evening when they had invited a young couple in their building over for dinner. After dinner, before leaving, the neighbor had purchased both a life insurance policy for him and his wife, and a set of containers.

After celebrating the first sale with steamy sex, during which Deepak’s passion was at an all time high, he kissed her lovingly before saying…

“You know what clinched the deal don’t you?”

“No…what?” Reeti asked, still panting heavily from the intense hard fucking.

“Seriously? You have no idea?” She shook her head, confused and he laughed at his wife’s innocence. “Remember serving chai when they first came home?”

Reeti’s face went red, “that was so embarrassing the way the pallu fell off my shoulder.”

Deepak laughed, “it might have been embarrassing for you, but it was arousing for him. He couldn’t tear his eyes off your boobs and navel all evening. He was so turned on that he had to buy your insurance and products.”

“What!” Reeti said shocked.

“My dear wife,” he said kissing her, “you know so little about men. Their brain is between their legs.”

She slapped his arm in mock anger, “and you didn’t mind that?”

“No,” he said, “what man doesn’t like to think his wife is desirable? In fact, it turned me on. And thinking about it is turning me on now.”

Business Paradox
[Image: reeti-053.jpg]

Over the next year, Reeti’s business took off, thanks mainly to Deepak’s suggestions on her attire, that kept getting progressively suggestive.

His suggestions started with opening a button or two of her shirt when they were treating families or couples to give a glimpse of her creamy, soft breasts. When it was just a guy, at her husband’s advice, Reeti would open an extra button and bend over more frequently.

When they were treating wealthy investors, he suggested she not wear a bra and that landed both husband and wife decent business.

As Reeti’s attire got progressively revealing and suggestive, she starting enjoying the effect her body was having on the men and started enjoying her exhibitionist side.

Their sex life too got increasingly erotic. The effect his wife’s body had on men aroused Deepak and they invariably ended up having steaming sex after every closed deal.

At times, he would make her cry out the name of the guy she had seduced into a sale during sex. As this role play got more frequent, Reeti found herself actually fantasizing about the men and imaging it was them enjoying her body instead of her husband. She found herself having more orgasms when she imagined other men fucking her and wondered more than once how it would be to be fucked by someone other than her husband — would they have a bigger cock? Would they be more skillful in foreplay? Would they like to taste her pussy juices? How their tongues would feel in her mouth and on her body…and so on.

On the flip side, a global market crisis in their industry started adversely impacting her husband’s business and she felt fortunate that she was able to contribute financially at a time of crisis.

[Image: reeti-036.jpg]

The first time it went past just mild exhibitionism and provocative attire wasn’t planned and came as a surprise for Reeti.

They had Lalith, one of the investors in her husband’s business, over for dinner. At Deepak’s suggestion, she had worn a short off-shoulder top without a bra. He pulled it four inches lower than she had initially worn it — to cover just the top of her nipples, exposing most of her breasts. He asked her to wear a short skirt instead of the jeans she had worn and when she modeled for him, he pulled panties down.

“Try and not fold your legs,” he said winking. Reeti felt naked but aroused at the first time she would be entertaining a guest with absolutely no underwear.

This extra boldness was prompted by the fact that Deepak was trying to talk Lalith into raising funds to help the business tide over the market slump.

Through the evening, Lalith was treated to generous views of her cleavage and pussy and his lustful looks had both husband and wife aroused. Her nipples were hard, jutting against the fabric of her top and she was moist between the legs throughout the evening.

Tasting Forbidden Fruit
[Image: reeti-079.jpg]

Lalith had been captivated by Reeti from the moment he set his eyes on her. Over the past year, since his wedding, Deepak had talked a number of times about his wife — in particular her eyes that made him melt. Yes, she had gorgeous eyes, but Lalith found her lips absolutely irresistible. Full and luscious, they looked so soft and inviting, he wished he could taste her mouth.

She knew how to dress for effect. Obviously aware of her beauty, she had put on a show. Her top revealed more than it concealed. While he couldn’t see her nipples — he wished he could — the way they poked against the top, just an inch or so below where she wore it, made him want to suck them. Her mini skirt was worn low on her hip. Not only did it put on display her creamy belly and deep navel, but he could actually see the curve of her pelvic bones as they curved inwards before they plunged inside the skirt to almost meet at her pussy. The skirt barely covered her ass, putting on display her long, shapely legs. She often sat with her legs spread apart and he got an uninterrupted view of her shaved pussy. When she bent forward, he either could see more of creamy boobs or her ass and pussy, depending on whether he was in front or behind her.

As the evening progressed, more and more alcohol was consumed. By dinner time, all three were quite high. While Reeti set the table, Deepak was fixing a salad in the kitchen. Lalth had been struggling in his pants all evening and had aching balls. He needed to relieve himself.

“Can you show me to the bathroom please?” the Lalith said.

“Of course,” Reeti said, leading him upstairs. “Sorry, the flush in the toilet downstairs isn’t working.” Opening their bedroom door, she led him towards the bathroom. As he followed her, he saw the lace panties — that Deepak had tossed on the bed a few hours earlier — and a few other intimate items of clothing.

Reeti held the bathroom door open for him, and Lalith had walk past her. As Lalith reached her, he wasn’t able to resist his desire anymore. Surprising her, he pressed his mouth against her. At the same time, he pulled her top down, completely exposing her breasts. Cupping both breasts in his hands, he bit her lower lip.

Stunned, Reeti’s mouth instinctively opened in surprise but instead of a screaming coming out, she found his tongue in her mouth, finding hers as he kissed her hard and deep. While he continued squeezing a boob with one hand, his other hand rode up her skirt, caressing the inside of her thighs till he reached her pussy. Two of his fingers entered her. She was frozen as Lalith probed her with his fingers.

He pulled his fingers out and broke the kiss. His fingers were covered with her juices and he licked them before smacking his lips appreciatively. His fingers went back inside her pussy and he started drilling her hard. His mouth took one of her tits while his fingers pinched the other.

In three minutes, Reeti shook with an orgasm, squirting all over Lalith’s fingers. He waited till her orgasm passed before pulling his pants down. Pushing her down on her knees, he pushed his massive erection in her mouth. “My God he is huge” Reeti thought as she almost gagged on his shaft. He was so aroused that it took just a minute before he erupted deep in her throat, forcing her to swallow his cum.

It was all over in less than ten minutes. He used the restroom while Reeti pulled the top up to cover her naked breasts. Her heart was thudding and she was panting. By the time he opened the bathroom door, Reeti’s mind was a whirlwind of conflicting emotions. As much as she felt violated, she was also mesmerized by the size of Lalith’s cock, which was nearly twice the size of Deepak’s. The stolen encounter made her tingle all over and she felt ashamed by the fact that she had enjoyed the experience more than she felt offended.

As the two of them came down, Deepak was setting the salad on the table. There was an awkward silence as they ate. Reeti told Deepak what had happened the moment Lalith left. She expected him to feel outraged and angry. Instead, he wanted her to recreate it with him. She was thinking about Lalith when Deepak’s fingers entered her and as he recreated the experience, she was on the brink of an orgasm in minutes. Instead of letting her cum over his fingers, Deepak lifted her skirt and wrapped his mouth around her pussy, letting her squirt in his mouth. He drank her through her orgasm and took her to bed once her orgasm passed.

He didn’t have to tell her to call him Lalith. She was imagining Lalith’s pole when Deepak entered her and urged Lalith to drill her hard when Deepak pounded her.

“I am cumming Lalith,” she groaned as her back arched and she was rocked by another orgasm. Deepak continued fucking her through her orgasm.

As her pussy muscled contracted around his cock, Reeti felt his cock swell. “Cum in me Lalith, fill me up with your cum,” she moaned, driving her husband over the edge. He stiffened and grunted exploding deep inside her.

“Wow!” they both said at the same time as they lay cuddled, their sweaty naked bodies wrapped around each other.

Reeti was still stroking Deepak’s limp cock when he said, “you were really imagining him weren’t you?”

Reeti nodded, half expecting him to be offended, but instead felt him starting to go hard in her hand. His cuckolding tendencies had finally dawned on the couple. They spoke about it for an hour, openly sharing their thoughts and feelings as they had evolved over the past year. As aroused as they were by the end of their talk that they did it two more times, each time Reeti thought of and called out Lalith’s name while her husband fucked her.

The deal…
[Image: reeti-001.jpg]

“Take it or leave it, those are my terms.” Lalith said, pacing on his side of the table in his office. Since Deepak had come over to discuss the additional investment needs, Lalith had listened to his proposal and then agreed to invest if he could have Reeti spend a weekend with him.

While the idea turned Deepak on, he didn’t know how Reeti would take the idea of actually having Lalith fuck her. It was one thing imagining it, but he wasn’t sure she would be willing to go the distance.

“I can’t agree to this without asking her,” was all Deepak could manage. Lalith smiled. “Ok, ask her, but if it’s not acceptable, don’t bother to call me. I know the recession will be lasting an year or two at least and that this money won’t be recovered for at least 2-3 years more. I have no reason to lock up that kind of funds for such a long time. So, think it over and call me, only if you guys agree.”

“So you agree?” Lalith asked answering his phone.

“We have some conditions of our own,” Deepak replied, “it will be easier to discuss in person.”

“Friday, 9 am, my place. Ask your wife to bring those containers of hers. I want a demo. And dress her up like a bride…just in case we reach an agreement.”

“So what are your conditions?” Lalith finally asked, as the three of them settled into the couch. Reeti and Deepak had arrived a short while back and Lalith made no attempt to hide his lust as he appraised Reeti in her bridal costume from head to toe.

He offered them tea which they accepted. The servants had been given the day and the weekend off so they headed to the kitchen where Lalith fixed the tea.

“She won’t sleep with you in my absence,” Deepak started, “she will spend the weekend with you only if I can be present and participate.”

“Don’t waste my time,” Lalith said, visibly irritated and starting to get off the couch. “I thought I had made myself perfectly clear. I have no interest in threesomes, no interest in watching you fuck your wife. I want her for a weekend of uninterrupted, non-stop day and night sex. You can leave if that’s not ok.”

“Wait,” Reeti spoke up for the first time as Lalith started walking towards the door, making him stop and turn.

“I will spend a weekend with you… without him present,” she held up her hand as Deepak started to protest, making him stop, “but after that, if you want to fuck me again, it has to be with Deepak present. How about that?”

“Interesting,” Lalith said walking back and sitting down on the couch, “Deepak, you need to learn negotiation from her. This is how you sweeten the deal.” Then turning to Reeti, he added, “so you are saying, you are ok with this being more than just a weekend agreement? That you want me to fuck you even after the weekend, as long as he is present?” Reeti nodded looking down, her face going red.

“Hmmmm….I will let him be present, but I don’t like threesomes…so how about this…” he stroked his chin thoughtfully for a few moments before continuing, “he watches while I fuck you, as many times as I want to. Once I am done, he can take you…and” he said, holding up his finger to let them know he wasn’t done, “I want unrestricted access without condoms, to where my fingers have already been,” he grinned at the memory, making Reeti blush red. “Agreed?”

Reeti half nodded but turned towards Deepak, who was reluctant at first, but nodded after a few moments’ of thinking. They stood up and Lalith shook Deepak’s hand. When Reeti extended her hand to shake, he pulled her to him and kissed her hard on her lips while squeezing her ass with one hand and a boob with the other. From the corner of their eyes, both Reeti and Lalith glanced at Deepak, who stood there with his jaw hanging, obviously aroused by this display. Seeing his reaction, Reeti opened her mouth and let Lalith suck on her tongue while pawing her body.

He broke the kiss after a few minutes, panting, “I could devour those lips for hours and plan to enjoy that delicious mouth of yours all weekend.” With that, he turned to Deepak, “time for you to leave now. I have plans for Reeti and can’t wait to enjoy her.”

[Image: reeti-080.jpg]

Reeti’s heart was beating at a million miles per second as she watched Lalith lead Deepak to the door, wave at him and then shut and lock the door. As her turned to face her, she felt weak in her knees and could actually hear her pounding heart. When she had got married, she wouldn’t have believed she would willingly surrender herself to another man and here she was, full of anticipation, her panties soaking wet.

Walking up to her, he pulled her into an embrace. Lifting her face up, he said, “Do you actually want this or is this a compromise for your husband’s business?” Reeti shook her head ‘no’ when he suggested this was happening against her wish as a compromise.

“I want to hear you say that you want me to fuck you.”

Reeti looked into his eyes, her heart pounding, “I want you to fuck me, I reall do. Ever since I saw the monster that you have in your pants, I have wanted it in me.”

When he kissed her, there was burning passion on both sides. Their mouths were hungry for each other and their tongues tangled with intense desire.

He was surprised at how readily she kissed him back, her mouth as hungry for his as his was for hers.

His hands were all over her body. Within minutes, she had stripped him naked and his raging boner was in her hands. Her fingers barely touched around his girth as she started stroking him.

Breaking the kiss, he grabbed her pallu and pulled. Her saree was off and he tossed it on the floor. As he walked towards her and she stepped backwards, he led her towards his bedroom. Her blouse came off next — she didn’t have a bra on and he drank in the the beauty of her creamy breasts and erect nipples. He untied her inskirt and let it fall to the floor. By the time he guided her into the bedroom and closed the door, she only had her panties on, her almost naked body at his mercy.

He backed her to the dresser and kissed her again, hard and deep. She offered him her tongue and he sucked it, devouring her saliva, his fingers playing with her naked nipples.

When he broke the kiss, he said, “the other day, you tasted so delicious,” Reeti blushed, “I have wanted to eat you from the moment I tasted you on my fingers. May I?” Reeti merely nodded.

He kissed her neck, biting her and giving her the first of many hickies she would be getting over the weekend. He then started going down the valley between her breasts. Cupping both breasts, he squeezed as he licked between them. He released one breast when he moved up to take her nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue before sucking on it with raw desire. After enjoying one tit for a few minutes, he sucked the other before moving down her belly. He probed her navel with his tongue before moving further down.

As he reached the edge of her panties, he pulled them down, following every inch of her exposed body with his mouth till he reached her pussy.

He licked her opening before taking her in his mouth and entering her with his tongue. His hands continued to pull the panties off her and she stepped out of them once they fell on the floor. She was soaking wet and he lapped up her juices, his tongue exploring deep inside her hole before teasing her clit. Reeti moaned and grabbed the dresser for support as she felt her knees go weak.

“My God you are delicious,” he exclaimed finally releasing her pussy and pulling his tongue out of her before smacking his lips. He carried her and tossed her on the bed and spread her legs wide. He kissed and sucked the inside of one thigh till he reached her groin and then repeated it with the other thigh. He sucked and licked her groin on both sides of her pussy for a few minutes before taking her in his mouth again.

“Aaaahhhhhh……” Reeti groaned as he started eating her.

“You like that?” he mumbled into her pussy.

“Yessssss…..” Reeti hissed, thrusting her pelvis into his mouth, “eat me Lalith, eat me deep.”

He needed no second invitation. Spreading her legs as wide as they would go, he devoured her. Within minutes, her back was arching and she was moaning in pleasure as she built up to an orgasm. When it hit her, she shivered and exploded in Lalith’s mouth, squirting violently and feeding him her juices. He drank her nectar hungrily, enjoying her orgasm.

“Wow!” she groaned pushing his head off her pussy once her orgasm had passed, “I haven’t been eaten like that ever! You know how to make a woman cum” she said smiling, her face flushed.

“I am not done yet,” Lalith said, pushing her hands aside and diving into her again. Her second orgasm was more violent than the first and the third more violent than the second as she came squirting in his mouth each time.

He ate her and devoured her cum like he couldn’t have enough of her. By the time her third orgasm passed, Reeti was seeing stars and was screaming with pleasure. She had to beg him to stop eating her. “I want you inside me and I want you to fill me up,” she groaned, her voice hoarse and pleading.

“Aaaaahhhhh…….” her eyes wide, her mouth open in surprise, Reeti groaned as he entered her, his massive shaft straining to enter her tightness. “Mmmmmm,” she moaned, licking her lips, her head thrown back when he was all the way inside her.

“You are so big,” she mumbled as he kissed her.

“You like it beautiful?” In reply, she kissed him longingly, sucking hungrily on his tongue.

“Take me Lalith,” she groaned as he started moving in and out of her, “I want to feel your seed fill me up.”

He made slow, passionate love to her, his shaft pulling almost out of her before burying all the way inside her.

He kept kissing her, nibbling on her lips and devouring her tongue. Slowly the tempo picked up as did the intensity and passion of their kissing. Ten minutes later, he was grunting with every thrust, plowing as deep into her as his shaft would go.

“Aaah… aaah… aaah….” Reeti groaned in rhythm with his thrusts inside her as she felt his rod slam into places in her that had never been touched before.

“Wait for me…don’t cum yet, wait for me…”she groaned when she felt his cock start to swell inside her. She could feel her own orgasm build up and was begging him to wait till she came with him.

When the explosion hit her body, it rocked Reeti on multiple fronts. It started with her orgasm shaking her like a twig and making her scream out in raw erotic pleasure. Her pussy clamping tight around his shaft made Lilith grunt, arch his back, thrust as deep inside her as he could before erupting. Reeti felt his sperm erupting deep inside her, flooding her, and flowing inside her.

Instead of collapsing or pulling out, Lilith kept plowing inside her. She felt him go partially limp inside her and yet he wouldn’t pull out. The passionate lovemaking was replaced with a frenzied drilling as he willed his cock to hardness inside her. His mouth devoured hers before sucking violently on each nipple and she felt him start going hard again.

Once he was hard, he fucked her like a raging bull in heat, pounding her hungry pussy hard and deep.

This time it took him close to twenty minutes before he exploded inside her a second time, back to back. Once again, she felt his seed flow deep inside her when he came.

Once he was done, he pulled out, spread her legs and took her in his mouth. His tongue probed inside her, pulling out some of his sperm with it. With his mouth filled with his own cum mixed with hers, he kissed her mouth, feeding her their combined love juices out of his mouth.

She couldn’t believe the intensity of his passion as he started going hard again while kissing her. He kept eating her pussy and feeding her their cum again and again till he was rock hard again. Once he was ready, he first ate her to an orgasm before taking her doggy style, creaming her after thirty minutes of intense fucking.

All through the day, he ate her till he was hard and fucked her till he came. By the time they drifted off to sleep around 5 pm, he had creamed her six times and she had eight unbelievable orgasms. Once they woke up, they fucked in the shower before fucking through the night, neither of them getting enough of the other. It was close to 4 am before they drifted off to sleep again, wrapped around each others’ naked body, having lost count of the number of times either of them had cum.

[Image: reeti-022.jpg]

When she woke p the next morning, Lalith wasn’t in bed. As she stretched her body, every inch screamed. She was sore all over. She lay in bed, naked, reliving the most incredible 24 hours of incessant fucking she had ever experienced. She smiled at the memory of orgasm after orgasm and the incredible sensation of his cum flooding her.

After a while, she dragged herself off the bed and took a hot shower. The scalding water massaging her naked body eased the soreness and revived her.

Draped in a towel, but otherwise naked, she walked out of the bedroom. Following the smell of coffee, she made her way to the kitchen where she found Lilith, also in just a towel, fixing breakfast.

“Good morning gorgeous!” she said and she smiled back. “Hungry?” he asked, “breakfast is almost ready.”

“I am too tired to eat,” she said pouring herself some coffee.

“You better eat some,” he said setting a plate in front of her, “you are going to need the energy. We have a long day ahead of us,” he added with a wink.

“Noooo…….” she groaned, the twinkle in her eyes and her naughty smile giving away her fake protest, “haven’t you had enough?”

“Hardly,” he said, “after breakfast, I want you to demo those containers for me.”

“Oh,” she said, disappointed that his intentions weren’t sexual like she had imagined or hoped.

After breakfast, he made her get the bag of containers to the dining table. Out of the freezer, he took out a tray of ice and set it on the table before pulling out a bottle of chocolate crust out of the cabinet.

“You know what this is,” he said holding up the bottle of chocolate crust, “it’s the kind of chocolate that covers the vanilla ice cream in a choco-bar. It’s liquid in the bottle but freezes when it comes in contact with the frozen ice or ice cream. Now, Deepak was saying your containers keep the warm stuff warm and the cold stuff cold for up to six hours, regardless of the ambient temperature, is that true?”

“Yes, at least that’s what the company claims,” Reeti replied, “I have tried tea in this bottle,” she said holding up what looked like a typical plastic a bottle with a snout to drink out of, “and it stayed hot till after lunch time. But that’s as far as I have tested it.”

“It’s time to test the claim,” he said walking back to the cabinet and getting a large zippy-bag. “Pour that chocolate in one of your bottles,” he said. As she started doing that, he poured the ice cubes into the ziplock bag and sealed it shut.

Once she had finished emptying the chocolate into the bottle and shut it, he said, “time to test the claim.” He took the bottle from her and wrapped it with the ice bag. “But let’s give it some time before we test it.” With that, he took her hand in one hand and grabbed the ice bag-wrapped bottle in the other and led her back to the bedroom.

Taking her towel off, he pushed her in bed naked. Taking a cube of ice out of the bag, he set the bag and bottle on the bedside table.

Reeti giggled and squirmed when he ran the ice around her neck, then around each of her breasts, then around both her nipples, then lower down her belly and into her navel. As he went lower, he licked the water left behind with his tongue, sending erotic shock waves through Reeti.

When the ice touched her pussy, she moaned. Opening her, Lalith slid the ice just inside her. Taking her in his mouth, he started licking the ice inside her pussy. “Oh Godddd…..” Reeti moaned, arching her back at the erotic sensations of his hot mouth and the cold ice inside her. Just as the ice melted completely, she erupted, squirting in his mouth. He ate her and devoured her juices till her orgasm passed.

“Better than the breakfast,” he said winking at her as she lay gasping and panting. “Now to test your bottle.” He reached out and grabbed the bottle, leaving the ice bag on the side table. Opening the snout, he turned it upside down and poured the chocolate syrup over her nipples and navel, after moving her mangalsutra aside. Opening her pussy wide, he poured more chocolate syrup inside her. “I guess it works,” he said grinning. “Got to invest in this business of yours too.”

Lalith took one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked her and the chocolate off her nipple. Reeti moaned with pleasure feeling his mouth on sucking her hungrily.

After sucking the chocolate off one nipple, Lalith kissed her mouth, feeding her the chocolate from his. He did the same with the other nipple and her navel. Once he had licked her body clean and kiss-fed her the chocolate, he said, “time for my favorite dessert,” and took her pussy in his mouth.

She was already wet and Lalith lapped up her juices mixed with the chocolate. After eating her for a while, he returned to kiss her and feed her. He repeated that a couple of times before his need to eat her overpowered his need to kiss her.

After he ate her to two earth-shattering orgasms, she pushed him back and got on top of him.

She rode him for fifteen minutes before they came together in orgasmic pleasure, her orgasm mixed with the feel of his pulsing cock deep in her and his cum flooding her body.

They fucked all through Saturday, Saturday night and Sunday, taking breaks only for bathroom and food. He fucked her in every room, in every position, in every hole, filling her mouth, ass and particularly her pussy with load after load of his cum.

[Image: reeti-075.jpg]

“Oh God I am cumming!!!!!” Reeti screamed and her body shook like a twig under Lalith as he pounded her pussy. Deepak sat on a chair alongside the bed watching the action, his rock hard cock in his hand as he stroked himself watching his wife’s third orgasm while Lalith enjoyed her.

Soon after her orgasm passed, Lalith, screamed, arched his back, shoved all the way into her and exploded, filling her with his cum.

It was 2:30 am. Deepak had arrived at Lalith’s place around 10 pm. Lalith had greeted him at the door dressed in a bathrobe and led him to the bedroom where Reeti lay naked. “We’ve had a lot of fun since Friday, haven’t we Reeti? I am a man of my word and we now move into the next phase of our deal. You can sit there and watch till I am done.”

With that, Lalith had got back in bed. He and Reeti made intense passionate love, both of them cumming at the same time, before Lalith took her ass savagely. Once he had creamed her ass, he had let her suck him to hardness and fucked her pussy hardcore and cum inside her twice.

He finally got off the bed and said, “all yours,” and headed to the shower. Deepak first ate Lalith’s cum, mixed with his wife’s out of her pussy before fucking her twice back to back.

“I am going to breed her, however long it takes,” Lalith said stepping out of the shower after Deepak had collapsed on Reeti’s naked body. “And I hope it takes a few months at least.”

“I am pregnant,” Reeti announced, exactly one year after they had struck the deal.

Their son is now three years old and studies in a boarding school — whose son? I guess they all knows whose seed fertilized her egg. And they haven’t yet called off their deal. Reeti’s ambition is to have two more babies — at least ?

The End!

Please rate her story and comment. REPs are always welcome.

Disclaimer: All the pictures are collected from the web. I am merely sharing my collection of what's already out there in public domain. Enjoy!

Check out all my story and picture threads.

[+] 1 user Likes EroticaWriter's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Wow..lovely story and sexy bitch
Like Reply
nice one
Like Reply