Krishna became Lesbian Slut - complete
Dear friends, i’m krishna priya, a common village girl who was born and brought up in a remote part of kerala. I’m from a very good family.I’m a great fan of ISS. So I decided to share my experiences’ by adding a bit of fantasy in it. I will tell about myself.I’m a fair sandal coloured girl with a well maintained shape and good round ass with a good pair of melons. My story starts from my teenage. I joined in a new school.It was a girls school with a good reputation.So my parents struggled a lot to get an admission.. My parents stay abroad and was in my tharavad with my grandparents and aunties. I was lonely in my childhood days so I was very eager to make friends.
In my new school,i got two girls as my good friends.We were sitting at the last bench. I was sitting in the middle of my dear friends susan a tall girl with a good physique.She was a sports star too. The second one was rakhi an average looking girl with a well maintained structure..We were very close friends. It all happened on a school sports day. They were the participants of school athletic team. So susan brought a handy cam to shoot her performance. They gave the cameras to me to record their entire performance.
After the participation they went to change the dress. At that time I simply searched in the folders containing different documents of her. While I was searching the files I saw a folder named ” my secrets”. I became curious and opened that. I was shocked to see the nude photos of rakhi and susan,posing in different positions. There were some videos also. I couldn’t believe my eyes. I haven’t ever noticed such a lesbian relationship in between them. I was in a total dilemma. My head was dizzy. My throat was drying. I couldn’t utter a word. At that time I heard a loud shout. ” what the fuck are you doing krishna?”.. I was shocked to here her words. I saw she was standing at the door. Her face turned in to red.

She came very fast. Took the camera from me and slapped me.” you are not a good friend” . She turned her face and went. I was speechless. I didn’t know what could I do?. I lost the one and only companions of my school. I felt my heart go heavy and I could hear its beat as thunder. I took my bag and went to my home.
At that night I couldn’t sleep. I was crying the whole night. I lost my friends. I was not so good in studies. But they were. They helped me to get good marks and helped me to answer the questions asked by the teachers in the class. If I lose my a plus. The school will dismiss me. My parents would kill me. “oh! God please help me..Please”. I need to find out a way to make friendship them. The entire night I thought about that. The next morning,i went early in the morning. I was waiting for their arrival .
When they reached I smiled at them. But they didn’t reply. The bell rang and the first period was maths. I was not good at maths.I used to escape with the help of susan. But that day I couldn’t escape. I was not in a good mood too. I couldn’t attend the class well. The teacher caught me in red hand. Scolded very rudely. I couldn’t control myself. I cried. She made me sit and I decided one thing. I wold do anything to regain their friendship.

At the interval time I found them at the washroom. I went near to susan and fall on her feet. I begged her ” susan please forgive me,i can’t live here without you please”. Rakhi came near to me and pulled my hair and shouted. ” you bloody piece of shit, stand up and leave us alone.”. I cried very loud and pleaded. ” I would do anything for you.Please don’t leave me”. Susan came near to me she slapped me and said ” you are not a good friend,you should suffer a lot.We don’t want to be with you”. I fall on rakhi’s feet too. Rakhi ,please I am begging you .I swear I will do anything for you”. Rakhi pulled me up. She told me . ” will. You be our dog?”. Susan agreed with her “. If be our dirty stray dog. We will you our friend.Do you agree?” I agreed to them.Susan came near to me and told that I i would do anything wrong they would kill me . I was in a mood to agree with them .
So I agreed with what ever they told. They smiled at me and told that they were lesbians. The would like to make me their slut. I was not so much informed about lesbianism at that time. I said I don’t have the experience in lesbianism . But they said I shouldn’t care about that .I should have to do whatever they told. It was the begging of a different life . Since then I have been living a double life eve though I am a good daughter,wife,and a mother. That day changed me from a typical shy kerala girl to a slut who has done many sexual adventures.
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
As you all know I agreed with Susan and Rakhi that I would be their worthy dog who obeys everything.we went to the class. It was the period of geography. The teacher was taking the lessons very seriously. I was happy too. Because I retained my friend again. I was eagerly listening to the class as my friends.
Suddenly I felt something moving at my belly.i was shocked. I looked at Rakhi because she was exploring my belly. She put her hand inside my churidar and shimmies . She was very eagerly moving her hand over my sweet sandal coloured belly. I was in Avery uneasy mood. I requested her to stop and please don’t do this type of things in the class. But Rakhi said “a dog’s duty is to obey its master”.
Then I got a good pinch from Susan in my hand. . I realised that they will make mw pay for what I had done. Rakhi was not only moving her hand along by belly . she was pitching too much . I felt so pain but I have to control my self. She put her finger in my belly button and told me to sit straight because she wanted to play with it. I was in a totally bursting mood. I tried my maximum to avoid expressions from my face. But it was very hard to suffer.

At last the bell rang and it was the time for the last period. We have P.T. While all others are playing. They brought me to the washroom. Rakhi wanted to see my belly. She wanted to see the reddish parts of my belly. Because she pinched in such passion. Then Susan said.” Why do we see her belly?.lets see how our dog really look like. Come on strip you bitch”. I was shocked to hear that . Rakhi also liked that. “good Susan why do our dog need cloths.?”. Come dear show us your body with our a thread upon it.” We want to give mark for your body parts “.I pleaded with them not to do so. Because if any one saw this my life will be ruined.
I told them that I would come to there home the next Saturday and do anything for them. But Susan was smiling and said “we should take you dear because you have to do a lot to us ” now you do what I said or we will tore your cloths. I didn’t have any other option so I started to remove my clothes .i removed my churidar shimmis pantiees and stood in front of them very reluctantly.. The were laughing at.e. .” Oh dear look at this marble statue. I what a sweet milky white belly. ,and look at the golden hairs the go down from her nevel to her holly grail. I want eat this sweet butter cake”-Rakhi was shouting. I was standing in front of them with out a single thread in my body.
By covering my unripe boobs with my left hand and my little virgin pussy which was covered with golden hair was covered by my right hand. Susan said loudly ” oh dear why didn’t you cover your little round sweet navel . It’s. More sexier than what ever you have. Ok now its time for the registration. Susan came close to me and took her pen.. . Rakhi told me to hands I lifted it reluctantly. Susan put a round mark on my tits and wrote her name. Then she took my left tits and wrote Rakhi’s name . She put a circle around. My belly button with the pen and put two arrows in to either sides and wrote their names. I felt tickling.I moved back but she did that .
The next turn was Rakhi’s ,she took the pen and told me to spread my legs I did. She told me that they didn’t want to see any hair in my pussy and I should shave that the next day. She put an arrow mark in my pussy and wrote their name. I asked what they were doing. They told me that they are registering their name .from that day they have more authority over my body than me. They told me to stand up in doggy style in order that they might check my ass. I stood so they came to inspect my all ” . Wow what a lovely round shaped ass”. Rakhi gave a good slap in my ass. spread my ass cheeks and said that my ass hole is soo yummy .
At that time the bell rang. I requested them to give my cloths . They said that we could stay a little more time so that they could inspect me in detail. We entered in to a toilet. Some girls came inside for peeing. We stood silent . They went the bathroom became empty we locked it from inside. They told me to piss in front of them. They saw my pink pussy lips wide open to piss. They watched it very interestingly. After pissing that i asked them for giving permission to wash they didn’t allow me to do so. Rakhi told me to lie there.. I lied , she spread my legs and and licked my pussy. I felt a current passing through my spine. Her tongue was licking and tasting my urine. I felt to vomit because I was lying in the ground with unbearable smell of urine. Now somebody tasting my pussy. Oh it was really a great experience.

Slowly I began to enjoy the experience…oh..wow.. Don’t leave it please..i mourned when Rakhi was biting my clitoris with her lips. At that time Susan said loudely ” Rakhi this fish is in our net make her enjoy”. Rakhi was very good at eating pussies. She put her tongue Iin to my pussy hole. I was in heaven I uplifted my ass in pleasure. At that time Susan came near. She kissed my strawberry lips with intense passion. I couldn’t resist anything at that point. She chewed my lips. Her tongue came in touch with mine. Her saliva was oozing inside my mouth. But I didn’t care. I was in heaven. Rakhi put her single finger in to my pussy. I felt pain but I was not in a mood to feel that.
She entered the finger and moved slowly, it was so good to feel. She was the most heavily experience in my life. I liked it more than anything in the world. Rakhi was finger fucking me,and susn was feasting my lips and tongue. It was a great day. Susan stopped kissing and told me to stand up Rakhi also stood up but still her finger was inside my pussy. Blood was there but they told me not to worry. Because they broke my virginity. I understood, Susan came at my back and made me bend. She spread my ass checks and before I could deny she entered it in my virgin asshole. ” oh ….mother..!!!. I cried loudly but Susan closed my mouth with her hand.

She slowly moved her finger inside my ass .i couldn’t tolerate I fall down the group. I was drilled in my both holes. Oh..what a pain , what pleasure. I cried. At that time it was 4:30. It was the time to go. They removed the fingers. And told me to stand up my ass and pussy both are burning with excruciating pain .I stood up blood was there in my thighs. They washed my pussy and face helped me to dress. They were really . I need your comments too me to walk because I couldn’t do that properly because of pain. They told me be cool. Tomorrow they will do some new adventure. I returned home . It was painful I was crying while I was shitting the next day. 
Like Reply
As you read. My friends rakhi and susan opened my holly holes in the washroom. The next day ,there was a strike. So the school closed after the first period. Rakhi and susan were so happy they took me to susan’s home.Susan’s home was a double storied house because her parents were abroad. I was sure that today they would destroy me completely because it was her home and I don’t have any other options. Her parents were also abroad she and her grandmother along with maid named gracy is living there.Susan rang the bell gracy chechi opened the door.
Rakhi introduced me as their new friend. We went upstairs susan told gracy not to disturb us. We reached susan’s room. Then susan made me stand in front of her and looked at my eyes. I was shivering all over rakhi came closer to my back and put her hand around my belly and hugged me . Her warm breathe was making me horny. She wiped out my hair from my neck and she kissed the back of my neck. I closed my eyes. Susan came near and kissed my forehead. She took my face in her hand and kissed my lips. Rakhi’s hands were playing with my belly button and she slowly put her hands inside my churidar and squeezed my belly. She put her finger in my nevel and moved round and round. This made me open my mouth to say… Ah…
Then susana tongue slowly entered into my mouth. Our tongue met each other. Exchanged our saliva. Rakhi slowly took down her hand into my pants and was moving it over my pussy peak. I felt a moisture in my pussy while susan began to squeeze my boobs. Her tongue was still playing with mine. Then rakhi slowly untied my pants stripe and it fall down. Still her hand was moving in my peaks. Susan took her mouth and looked at my face and smiled. I too smiled at her. She slowly removed my churidar along with my shimmis. I stood in between them in my black pantees. My milky white body was looking more holly in that black pantee .

At that time I didn’t want to cover my honey coloured little tits and deep navel. Susan took my hand and put that in her brest. I knew what to do I squeezed her orange shaped boobs . Rakhi sat down and pressed her face over my ass she licked there over my pantee . Her tongue slowly moved through my spine and this electrified me. Susan slowly removed her churidar and shimmis .She was wearing a white bra. She removed her pant and stood in her bra and pantee.
Rakhi too came in front of me and removed her cloths they were also good looking girls with good round boobs,ass and navel. They removed their pantiees and I saw two clean shaved sweet pussies. They invited me to their bed . Taken me and made me lie there. Susan kissed me again and was playing with my tongue. She spat in my mouth and again chewed my tongue . She was squeezing and pinching my boobs too. At that time rakhi was kissing my nevel. She put her tongue in my nevel and moved it round and round. She spat in my nevel and my navel hole filled with her saliva. She was rubbing my pussy mounds too. I was in heaven .
Then she came down with her tongue. She smelled my wet black pantee and moved her tongue over it . Susan and I were very busy in exchanging our tongues and saliva. It was so good to taste. Rakhi bit at the elastic of my panty and pulled it down. My pussy was oozing at that time she took off my pantiees that was all wet with my juice. She liked that and licked it with enthusiasm. She spread my legs and put her tongue into it. Here fingers were rubbing my clitoris. So I was really in heaven. As if waiting susan jumped over me and kept her pussy upon my mouth. Her pussy juice was oozing out in to my mouth.
I felt it like a salt jelly but enjoyed a lot. Susan’s hand was still pinching my tits. She was mourning..Oh.. Aaa.. Krishna deep .. Wow..Don’t leave it, bite it ..Eat ..It. The tongue in my pussy and the hands in my tits made me do everything . The whole juice was so good. After one hour susan stood up . Rakhi was eating my pussy. Then rakhi stopped that. She lied in the bed and asked me to do what she had done to me stood in doggy style and spread rakhi’s legs. Her pussy opened like a bloomed orchid flower. I saw the reddish part and started to lick it.
At that time susan came to my back and gave a slap on my ass. She entered her two fingers into my pussy and moved very slowly. I felt i’m fucked. I eat rakhi’s pussy very eagerly. Susan just parted my white ass checks and smelled my ass hole . I felt her long nose in my ass hole . The she removed her hand from my pussy. She spread my ass cheeks with both hands and entered her tongue into it . I cried because of ecstasy. Her tongue moved into my ass hole . That was moving round and round giving extreme pleasure to me. I was sure she could get the taste of my shit.
But she didn’t mind that she was eating my ass hole. I eat rakhi’s pussy I bit her clitoris ,put finger in it and moved and moved. We exchanged our tongues and saliva together. This went on for a long time then susan took of her tongue from my ass . Then she began to eat my pussy. And rakhi stopped eating my tongue and she grabbed susan’s ass and began to lick her pussy. In that double bed we made a circle. We were connected by our pussy and mouth. After finishing that we stood up.
I wanted to pee.I asked for the bathroom. Susan lied down told me to piss in her mouth. I didn’t like that but she forced me to do so. She lies down and sat over her mouth in pissing position. She told me to piss slowly. I did so she drank my piss with a good passion. At last she kept a little in her mouth and exchanged it in rakhi’s mouth. Then she sat down and told me to bring my pussy in her mouth I did so. She licked my pussy with urine.
At that time rakhi spread my ass cheeks and entered her tongue in my ass hole. Wow…Oo…No.. Ahahah… O god …Wow. I was mourning with pleasure because two tongues were drilling my both holes. I felt became weightless. I fall to them like a leaf. At that time we heard gracy’s call for lunch. Susan said that we were coming. Susan went down. I told her to wear clothes but she said that gracy knows everything. Rakhi gave pinch in my ass. She said my all parts are so tasty.
Susan came upstairs. She was fully nude but no shame was there in her face. She called us to go downstairs to eat food. I searched for my clothes but she said no need of cloths in that house. We came down, susan’s grandma is blind and a little deaf . So no need to cover. But gracy a 40 year old honey colored women with a good grace and I stood with a shy. She looked at me and smiled and asked rakhi whether we enjoyed well. She said ” we had very tasty chicken for the breakfast. Do you want a share?”. I looked at her helplessly. She smiled and shook her head. I was relieved. We eat the food . It took half an hour to finish our lunch . It was for the very first time i’m having a lunch in nude .

After the lunch susan went to the kitchen and brought two carrots from the fridge. Then told me to come upstairs. The second section was begging rakhi told me to lie down susan came near to me and spread my legs. She slowly licked my pussy and rubbed my clitoris. I was again aroused. Rakhi was squeezing my boobs and she was exploring my mouth with her tongue.
Suddenly I felt a chillness in my pussy. It was the carrot. Before I could offend the chilled carrot ran in to my pussy I opened my mouth to cry but a good amount of spit and rakhi’s tongue suppressed that. Susan was moving the carrot up and down . I couldn’t control the pain because my pussy was not well developed for that but rakhi caught my hands and kissing intensely so I couldn’t oppress any thing. Now it felt go good the carrot is doing a good job inside my pussy.I liked that . Rakhi was eating my tongue then she began to lick and bite my small tits at that time she put her finger in my mouth. I was sucking her finger. Susan put her tongue in my nevel so that I could reach heaven.
At that stage susan turned me upwards. Rakhi was now under to me she was still sucking my boobs her finger was inside my mouth.Susan was moving the carrot very fast. At that time she took the other one and inserted in to my ass hole.. I didn’t expect that oh !…God…I was cried aloud. My sweet little ass hole was bursting . I begged her to stop but she didn’t. Rakhi put one more finger in my mouth.
Now three fingers are in my mouth two carrots moving very fastly in my virgin holes. I cried aloud in pain and lust. Tears made my cheeks wet. I closed my eyes and saw the faces of my mom,dad and all and fell exhausted. When I woke up I was lying nude in the bed. Susan and rakhi were sitting nude in chairs drinking the tea. Gracy was near to me .

She gave a cup of tea and I drank it. Blood stain was still in my pussy and ass. I saw two horrible carrots one is covered with my blood,urine and pussy juice. Other was with my little blood and shit. Susan asked rakhi which one she wanted. She selected the first. I saw them eating the carrots. I drank the tea. Later the washed me well. Susan stopped me in her scooty. And she said me to take rest one day and they had other plans for Monday……
[+] 1 user Likes hirarandi's post
Like Reply
As you know, they have drilled my holes and opened it for them. It was very paining at that night and the next day. On Monday it became alright. My friends were waiting for me at the school. They were so happy when they knew I was happy with what ever they had done. They didn’t get much more opportunities to enjoy me at school. Even though they kissed me in the corridors, squeezed me inside the class. Stripped me in the bathroom. Made me piss in front of them. I too liked the company of then. This went on for Friday and the next Saturday came.
As usual Susan invited me to her home. I was sure that they were eagerly waiting for that. Susan came and picked me from my home . Susan vas a role model for all students. So my aunt was happy to sent me with her. I wore a grey shirt , white skirt ,a pink panty and a new black bra because I had started to were it my boobs began to grow because of my friends. When I reached Susan’s home. Gracy opened the door.
She invited me with a pleasant smile. I smiled feebly because she knew. Why did they brought me there. Susan said that we are going to their plantation on that day. I was shocked. Because they are going to fuck me outside. I pleaded them not to do so. But they didn’t care my words. I pleaded to gracy but she was helpless. Rakhi and Susan were also wearing shirt and skirt . Susan saw the fear in my eyes and came close to me and said.” We love you lot dear,we don’t hurt you. It’s our promise.” These words consolidated me very much. We left for Susan’s plantation. I was speechless because. I thought it would happen inside the house. But now we are moving outside. We crossed the main road and entered into a small road. The road was in between tow walls. When we reached there. Susan told Rakhi to take a watch.

Then she took my mouth in her hand and kissed my lips. And said “you don’t worry dear we wont harm you . We love you very much… You are really a gift for us” she kissed again . Her tongue opened my lips and touched my tong. Our tongue met each others. She bit my tongue softly and licked it. This went for a long then she took her mouth and moved back word . Her saliva was in my lips and chin. Mine was in her. I licked my lips and stood there. I was looking and smiling at her. She then came to me very fast. Took my face in her hands and spat on my face. Then again looked at my face and I saw the wild lust in her eyes. She came and took again my face in her hand and started to lick my face like a mad dog. She inserted her tongue in my eyes nose and even ears. She spat again and again while on the lick . I couldn’t resist her because she was more powerful than me.
Then went on for a long. Then she moved back again. Her saliva was oozing from my face . Before I could wipe that out. She caught my hand and pulled me towards her. Again gave a deep kiss. She turned me around and pulled me to the wall. Then came closer and grabbed my curly hair and moved it to the front. With a hiz sound. She kissed my naked neck . She was behaving like a mad dog. I was trying very hard to same my face from the wall. She spat again and again on my neck ,licked that . Her hands were squeezing my boobs very violently. I was mourning in pain and pleasure. Then her hands reached my belly she squeezed my belly and pinched my navel. Then she unhooked my skirt. It fall down . She beat my buttocks.I mourned and pinched in it. At that time Rakhi came and told that somebody was coming. I suddenly collected my skirt. Susan was looking at me like a wild dog.
My face was completely covered with her saliva. That was still oozing from my face. Susan smiled at me and said. ” you should introduce your parents to me. I want to see those people who made such a tasty dish.” She gulped a lot of water. I looked at his surprisingly because she was a star In the school. Teachers were even admiring her. But a bitch is inside her a very lovely bitch.. She dominate s everybody.
We could here the foot steps of somebody in the fallen leaves. It was a stray dog. We moved forward. I was again looking at Susan and I came near to her and leaned at her shoulder. Rakhi too joined with us .we thought we were the fallen angels wandering over the surface of earth. The tiny grass was tickling us. We folded our skirts like men’s dhothies and moved on There was a small brook inside the rubber plantation. It was a wonderful site to see. We reached there. We sat on a flat rock and was watching the brook. I was sitting in the middle of them. Susan put her left hand over my shoulder and touched my boob.
Rakhi took my legs into her lap. I leaned towards Susan .she kissed me in my lips and slowly unbuttoned my shirt ,put her hands inside my shirt and began to squeeze my boobs. Rakhi unbuttoned my other buttons and the both removed my shirt. Susan took off my bra and my milky white body began to shine in that sun light. Rakhi took off my skirt and began to play with my nevel. Susan slowly sucked my boobs.
My panty was already wet when Susan kissed me. Rakhi removed my panty and began to suck my pussy . I was aroused I closed my eyes and opened my mouth. Then Susan slowly released her saliva in to my mouth and I drank that as holly water. Suddenly Susan stood up and removed her clothes. I saw her nude body on the background of the greenish canopies. Rakhi inserted her fingers into my pussy and started to fuck faster. Her tongue was playing with my clitoris at that time .

I mourned in pleasure. My soft body forgot the ruff surface of the rock. I became weightless. Susan put her pussy in my mouth and the juice was oozing out from that. That salty juicy vine fall into my mouth. I drank that passionately. I spread Susan’s pussy lips and inserted my tongue into that. I was not so used to do that but Rakhy’s tongue which was exploring my pussy taught me every thing. Suddenly Susan pissed into my mouth.
I took a little in my mouth but I couldn’t bear that so I spat that out . But Susan pissed over my face . I closed my eyes and mouth and felt the warmth of her disgusting piss over me. She stood up after completing that. My face hair everything was covered with piss and Rakhi was still finger fucking me hard. When Rakhi saw Susan’s piss. She also came to my face. At that time Susan took charge of my pussy.
Rakhi stood over my face and pissed. The warm piss covered my face and hair. After the piss. Rakhi stood. Up. Susan changed my position to the doggy style . Rakhi sat on a stone and spread her legs. She brought my face towards her pussy and told me to lick. I licked her pussy while Susan spread my ass cheeks and put her tongue in my ass hole. Hooo….. I mourned. Please…susan… Stop…. I cried but each time I opened my mouth . Rakhi’s pussy was in that. That went on a long time. They changed there positions. Both eat my ass hole very well. After that the stood nude. I was laying nude on that warm stone . They were also nude and sat near to me.

After that we went down nude to take a bath. I tied my hair . Urine was still oozing from that. The smell of urine was also disgusting. While bathing in the river . We kissed each other . After that we sat nude on a rock near the river for a long time. The.n we went home. Gracy made a good meals. After enjoying that we slept there till 4’o clock. After that Susan dropped me at my house. 
Like Reply
As you all know the incident occurred at the wilderness. My friends fucked me hard and bathed me in their warm and disgusting piss. I even tasted the urine even though I didn’t like that. I reached home in the evening. I was so tired so went to bed. I woke up at eight of clock to take my dinner.
When I saw my dinner especially the drinking water my mind re collected the whole incident once again. Susan ‘s attack and bathing in the piss made me horny. “oh…..i have never thought that i would do things ever in my life “. I thought… The warmth of the piss over my face and it’s salty disgusting existence in my mouth made me smile. The real fact was that I began to like the pissing and enjoy the thought of it. I felt my blood pressure went up.
My heart started to pound higher. I felt the presence of my friends tongue in my private parts. This made me oozing. I felt the wetness in my panty. My vaginal lips were bolting. I imagined the presence of Rakhi’s tongue in my ass hole made me jump. My throat and tongue. Became wet. I finished the dinner in a hurry and when to my room. I locked my room and stood in front of the mirror. I was wearing an yellow t shirt and a grey pants. I looked at my own body.

I looked at my boobs and slowly caressed it with my hands. The pressure inside me was biting out. I slowly removed my clothes and stood nude in front of the mirror I saw my erected nipples and moving belly according to the rhythm of breathing.
I took a chair and sat in that. I spread my legs . My pink pussy bloomed like a dahlia flower. I rubbed my clitoris. That gave a current in my ribs. I inserted a finger in to my pussy and moved it up and down. That was for the very first time I was fingering. I liked that very much. I increased the speed. Wow…it was…really ..good. I to mourned feebly . Hmm…aaa…oo.. Thank god the sound of the television was high so no one could hear my sound. That went on for a long. I closed my eyes in pleasure. Spread my legs maximum and increased my speed..ooo…aaa…hmm. I caressed my tits with my fingers and climaxed. I lied there exhausted. The soft jelly juice was flowing from my pussy and fingers. I looked at that feebly.
I felt an urge to smell my pussy. I smell my fingers and it looked nice. I entered my fingers in to my mouth. The soft and salty jelly mixed with my saliva. I liked the taste of my own juice. I closed my eyes. The softness of the warm piss coming out of the pink lips of my friends holly holes aroused Me again. I took my juice again and again and drank that. I applied some over my face,tit and even in navel. Them I massaged them like a filthy whore. After finishing that sexy massage I went to pee.
Usually I pee at the closest but I didn’t do that . I sat in the bathroom floor and peed. I saw my hot piss rushing out of my pussy and making a wide circle in the floor. I watched that with an interest. After finishing that I stood up , washed my pussy and went out. I was preparing to sleep. At that time I saw the drops of my pussy juice in the floor. I took a paper and watched my sin made the paper wet. I decided to present that for my friends. On that day first time ever in my life I fingered like an whore and slept nude.
The next day I presented my gift to my friends in a lonely corridor of my school. ” oh…what the shit is this dear?” Susan asked when she looked at it. Rakhi said ” looks like blood eh?” I smiled. Susan smelled it and she looked at me in surprise. ” did you finger yesterday?. I smiled. Rakhi ” oh…you filthy whole…give me that” she snatched the paper from her and licked that…”wow..what a taste..dear. Did you taste it?”. I smiled sheepishly. ” ya…it…was good”. I walked. Susan. Came closer” ey..did you drink your piss?” ” oh …no… I don’t do such things”. I walked again
Rakhi kicked my belly and asked. ” then who drank our piss in the wilderness dear. mmmm…?”. I blushed. ” come on dear. Give a detailed description…. “. Rakhi wanted to hear the whole but Susan didn’t allow that in there ” come ..on ..not here..lets go to our old lab..” We went to our old science lab. Its an empty building. No one goes there. While the journey I explained everything to them. ” now you have become a real slut” Susan commented. ” I have a present for you….lets go to the lab ” Rakhi pinched my ass. We reached the lab . Susan came to me and took my face in her hand she kissed at my lips and I opened my mouth. She inserted her tongue into my mouth and played with my tongue.
Our salivas met each other. At that time Rakhi took two five star chocolates and spat over that to make a chocolate paste. She kneaded that. Susan chewed my tongue and lips. She slowly bit my lips. Rakhi slowly united the strap of my pants and removed my panties. She made me spread my legs and applied the chocolate paste in my pussy. She even inserted her finger in to it. My pussy was oozing too. So my juice also gave a good moisture for the chocolate. Susan pushed me forward to a table. I couldn’t walk properly because of the pants in my ankle.
But they took me to the table. I lied on the table . Susan removed my top and bra. She climbed over the table and kissed my lips.my buttocks was at the end of the table. My legs were out of the table Rakhi took that over her shoulder and opened my my pussy and began to lick that madly “. Oh…noo…it was…great …mm..aaa.. I mourned feebly. She bite my clitoris with her lips and slowly inserted her finger in to my pussy and began to finger fuck me. She improved her speed simultaneously. I was in heaven . She licked and fingered me in a spectacular speed…that was awesome..hmm ..i cried in pleasure… I bit my lips and closed my eyes.. removed her clothes and put her pussy over me.
She fingered her pussy in order to leak the maximum juice. Her vaginal juice was directly flowing in to my mouth. I drank it with out loosing a single drop. It was so tasty.. While Rakhi was drilling my pussy in a great speed.. I spread Susan’s pussy with my fingers and drank the whole juice. Then Susan took charge of my pussy Rakhi came to my mouth. She was also nude. Her face was covered with chocolate and my pussy juice. She spat on my face and licked that madly. I too cleaned her face and tasted my own juice. She also inserted her fingers in to her pussy and fucked that. The whole juice was flowing into my mouth.I drank that too. Then Rakhi stood up .
She saw a candle near the table. She took and put that in my mouth told me to hold that tight. I holded that with my teeth. Then she sat over that . I saw the candle move in to her pussy. She moved upwards and downwards. Her pussy juice oozed through the candle and fall on my mouth. I drank that again . She continued that for a long. Then she sat up and looked at me. She spat over my face and went back to my pussy.
Then it was the turn of Susan. She also fucked the candle. Her juice also reached my mouth. After that she also spat in my mouth I accepted that too. Then they made me stand . They fixed the candle in a chair and made me sit it it..” Oh….it was awesome…the candle went into my pussy straight…i liked that very much…
“Wow..aaa…ooo..hmm… I cried in pleasure. Then they made me sit in that. The candle went in to my ass. ” aaaaaa …. i cried … in pleasure and passion. Thank god the candle was not a huge one. So my sweet ass hole adjusted with that.
After continuing that for a long time . I wanted to pee. They lied in the floor asked me to pee in their mouth. I pieed in their mouths. After emptying my bladder I stood up. Susan came to my front and Rakhi at my back. Rakhi spread my ass cheeks and inserted her index finger in to my ass. I bent a little to co operate with her .

She moved her finger in my ass hole. That was great. Susan kissed my lips.I opened my mouth she discharged a mouthful of my own urine into my mouth. Rakhi made a sudden twist in my ass hole. ” wow…i cried..”.and drank the full piss. ” every thing is sweet in love and sex…eh.?”. Susan smiled. I blushed. Rakhi also discharged the urine into my mouth. I drank that too.
Then Rakhi kept the candle in between her thighs and fucked Susan’s ass.. Susan made me sit on the table I spread my legs she started liking my pussy while I was licking my own fingers. Then Susan drilled Rakhi with that candle. Thus the fucking section followed for a long while. We drilled our whole holes.
Then Susan made me sit on the floor and put her pussy in to my mouth. She looked at me . Her eyes had a magnetic power. She slowly discharged her urine in to my mouth. I drank that as drinking coconut from its shell. After finishing that she stood up and kissed my mouth again.
Then it was the turn of Rakhi. She also emptied her bladder in my mouth. I drank that too like holly water. Then I stood up Rakhi inserted her finger again into my ass hole and finger fucked me hard while Susan kissed me so passionately. We made the same circle again. Susan was in my pussy I was in Rakhi’s and she was in me.. We enjoyed a lot. Then we stood up.
Susan took that candle again and placed in between her thighs. Rakhi stood in doggy style and took the candle in her mouth. Susan. Mouth fucked with the candle.. I saw the candle covered our pussy and ass mixed was cleaned by Rakhi. Then they changed the position.
After a long process of that Susan invited me. I sat on my knees as a dog and took the candle in my mouth. Rakhi inserted her tongue in my ass hole and I took the whole candle in my mouth. Like a whore I was double fucked by my friends…wow..mm….oo aaa
I liked the life of a slut and enjoyed well. When it was over we washed our face and dressed. They gifted that candle to me. We went to home relaxed.
Like Reply
The next phase of my life. The calm and silent life of mine again changed into hot and spicy. I changed myself from a pray to hunter. That mood was aroused in me by my teacher. You may feel it’s quite unnatural. But my hunger and experience made me dream so. My teacher’s plumpy body became my pilgrimage. I was fully concentrated in her. Actually she was worthy for such an appreciation. Her body was a paradise or a real destination for a perverted. I felt envy towards her husband who got such a great treat.
Once I asked about that in between our private chit chat. She said that she became more plumpy after her delivery. It was not as easy as to hook her. Because she was my teacher. Out side her hostel I had to give respect and whole. Actually we were very careful about that.
In our school and outside I was one of her most obedient students . She was giving an extra freedom because she wanted to make me top in her subject and I was not misusing the freedom which she has given to me. I too was very careful because I loved her beauty. I knew that she was a very well educated,respected manned lady. She was a good wife, daughter in law,daughter and mother.

So I had a certain respect for her. I kept that even in my naughty messages too. I wanted to know whether she was satisfied with her husband. She replied that she was and she was doing all that because she was bored because of the loneliness in the hostel. Her husband was working in abroad in an American company. He had to work as per the shift so they had very little time to contact each others. The social networking sights were not active at that time and smart phones were just a dream. So they didn’t get much chance to communicate. This made her time so hard. Her child was very happy with his grandparents.so she hadn’t worry about that too. I was very hungry to tease her.
Once she gave a good glance of her wonderful navel. I told her that her navel was wonderful. She praised mine too. She repeated that she wouldn’t do such pranks again. I agreed because I didn’t want to ruin her. I knew good and healthy relationships were a product of keeping secrecy.
So I waited for a good chance. But I started to turn her own through my messages. She unfolded her sexual life too. She texted me about her first night. Her husband’s little sexual pranks. She was not so open but some how agreed that her husband like to mouth fuck her. It was a great fantasy for her too. I asked her what makes horny always. She replied that we was aroused when her husband rubs her clitoris gently and squeezes it. When her husband kisses her from behind and slowly bites her earlobes from behind .
At last she confessed that that was her golden days and she was thoroughly missing that real affectionate days. Now she was living so lonely and she was afraid of cheating her husbands and doing something which would spoil her reputation. But she loved my company. I promised her that I wouldn’t cheat her. If she was making an affair with me that would not do any harm to her. My schooling was the better example for that . I didn’t tell about my sexual relationship till I was attached to her. Slowly and slowly she became my follower. She began to dream a second loving sections. A new world of pleasure.
At the same time i started to dream about her milky white ups and downs. I became more horny i rubbed my clitoris and gave a very warm welcome to the burning desires in me. I said I too liked that. Then I dared to ask” my dear please let me help you to regain your heaven ?” She giggled” I’m your teacher Krishna…. “. Yes teacher the primary duty of a student is to make her teacher happy…eh..?. I replied. She smiled..”. Oh….so..you are going to be my husband…?.” I said. ” ..no dear…i am more than that…because i will give you maximum pleasure with out any risk..you won’t be bothered about pregnancy…..just pleasure… Will you agree..?”, The reply was a smile…a giggle.. I imagined her giggling.
She may be in her bed…. May be wearing a nighty…her huge body was covered by that… While I was dreaming that…my mobile vibrated….” Ey…..krishna are you there..?. I said yes and we talked a lot about many things. I asked her about how the sexual procedures were going on in between male and female. She told me a detailed description of the real sex.
At some times I asked ” is this happened for her..?. She smiled. Once I asked whether her husband fucked her in the ass. Her reply was negative. Once they had tried that but couldn’t finish it because of the pain. Then I agreed that I dreamt about her. Then she told good night to me. But I was not ready to leave her. She continued in my dream . I dreamt her being fucked hard from behind. ..hoo… She is sitting in doggy style….like a huge white snow ball….her husband is stroking in her ass….he. Spread her huge ass cheeks and and pounding his rode inside her bloody shitty ass hole….ooo….wow…no…aaa…hmm… She is crying loud…hooo…mm……faster…faster.. She was moaning with pleasure…..
While I was thinking that I felt a fire in me. The warmth of the fire made my body warm….i stripped my..cloths and spread my legs wide…my pussy was oozing like a small river. I smelt my honey and put my fingers in it…..hmm… Mmm.. I increased my speed…oh….wow…. Mm….i mourned I pleasure. I didn’t see my nude body in my mirror instead of that I saw my bloody Bincy whore crying loud in extreme pleasure while her shitty ass hole is drilled. Her husband was holding her hair like the harness of a horse and riding her ass. I felt her like a white mare with black hair… She needed a real gang bang. .
I imagined that she might be gangbanged by a few men in the public in a rainy day. Oh…. the rain water will make her sexier. One should drill her ass ….. the other should drill her pussy…..the other should bang her mouth simultaneously…hmm…ooo…aaaa… This should be done at an open market. Ho…in front of a thousand. …what a marvellous should it be….! I thought…the market should be muddy…her milky…white body is covered in mud….her white milk tanks are dancing…her whole body is shooking in the powerful strokes. Her honey coloured tits should be rubbing against the ground and that gave an electric current to improve the heat in her.
The men should be some low class street dogs. Who were using very filthy slag like…”oh……man let tore this street dogs pussy….let drill her mouth till she spit the last drop of her mother’s milk you…bloody…shit. Let her shit here…oh…tore that bitch and piss her mouth and pump our loads in her mouth…come on…fuck..fuck…fuck…hmm….wow…haa….. I got these type of a fucking image from my teacher’s bedroom stories.
I used my maximum knowledge to make my teacher a slut. This thoughts made me more and more horny and I was masturbating heavily..the fingers were drilling my pussy and my slutty teacher’s image was adding fuel to that. My pussy juice was dropped and made a little pool in the floor. Hmm…oo…aaa…yaa… I had to suffer a lot to control my mourning. I digged my holy grail with out any mercy.
I closed my eyes and saw my teacher again was lying spread legged in the ground. Now the rain had stopped. She was looking like a white statue in the background of the reddish mud . Her wet hair was offending the muddy water. So that was playing hide and seek in her.
Then I saw men made her sit and gave their dicks to her mouth. She was sucking their dicks with a wild passion…hmm…hmm…mm…mmm…gulping sound was loud and clear….
At first she sucked one then go to other..then..to..other…and that was the pattern. While she was taking each dick out I saw a thick line of liquid had made a bridge from the dicks to her mouth…the thick fluid was oozing out from her mouth…through the chin. The drops were making fled in her breast and oozing down from her cleavage. Actually her massive boobs were hiding her cleavage… Ho…she was sucking their dicks . Her eyes were bulged with lust. They slapped her cheeks and called…..”.suck…..you…whore….let it touch your fucking throat…hmm…suck …suck..
Mmmm…. She took their dick…and made them cum. The thick white jell of semen was pumped in to her filthy mouth….again and again…she accepted all that with eagerness. The whole men pumped their loads in her mouth. Her mouth was filled with human semen. I saw my sweet teacher sitting in between them one man pulled her hair downward and ordered her to open her mouth. I saw the foamy white semen was loaded in her mouth. Another guy gave a slap and shouted” swallow…it…you….dirty swine…. .. “. She swallowed the whole with out any hesitancy. After that hard-core section she smiled at them.. One of them laughed. ” oh…my dear. Pussy cat you look so dirty.let me clean you….eh..?”.
He took out his weapon and emptied his urinary bladder on her face. Then the others too did so. I saw that bloody basteds were washing her in there dirty piss. The whole of them pissed their mouth. The spat over her while they were doing so. The men were doing things with a dirty smile and I felt her as a closet. Hi….a white…clay bathroom closet . I smiled. Then I woke up. Actually I had exhausted a long before and the pussy juice was oozing out of it. My fingers were wet. I slept a bit and I saw the whole fucking section as a part of a dream. I thought about my teacher ..” Poor lady. She must be sleeping now with out knowing this….I smiled and went to clean my pussy. When I saw the closet.
I remembered the pissing section in my dream. I imagined her once again and pissed. Then I went to my bed nude and was surprised that why I had shared her to the streets. I wanted her in my bed. She is my whore. I would not give her anybody even if it was a dream. I began to dream about her and slowly slipped to drowsiness. I saw her in my dream again. It was in our class room. Teacher was lecturing.
The students were listening in very attention. She was in a peacock blue sari with a black blouse. She was wearing a black bra . I thought that her panty and under skirt must me black I thought. I glanced at her buttocks and vibrating boobs while she was scribbling on the black bird. I was very lustfully watching her each movements.

After finishing her lesson she looked at the children and asked ” dear students….do you have any doubts?. “. Children smiled at her and shook their heads.” No teacher…” The chorus echoed in the class room. Suddenly I stood up. Teacher smiled at me ” come on Krishna,what’s yours?”. I smiled” teacher,may I eat your pussy right here..?”. I stood with the same curiosity. ” what are you talking baby…?”. ” nothing dear I want to fuck your pussy…. Will you give it..?.”. She smiled and asked me to come to the staff room. I didn’t agree with that.I went to her ,pushed her to the wall,took her face in my hands and gave a wild kiss in her pink lips. I heard a good clap from the students. I bit her lips and cupped her left boob. I couldn’t hold that in my single palm. That was huge and as soft as cheese. I bit her lips again and she opened her mouth.
I entered my tongue into her mouth and played with her tongue. She was not co operating with me she was trying to push me apart. At last she pushed me and told me to stop. But I didn’t. I caught the end of her sari and pulled that very vigorously. She moved in a circular way. She was covering her boobs with her hands. At last I stripped her sari and threw it to the children. The jumped up and took that. My teacher was in a black blouse and underskirt. I grabbed her hair and threw her to the table.
Then I stripped her blouse and she was in her black bra and under skirt. I told her to remove the skirt. She did so. I saw her in two piece. Her huge milk tanks were waiting to explode in that huge bra cups. I told her to say her sizes loud. She said that her sizes were 36 b and her panty was about 100 cms. Then I told her to remove her panty and bra bra. When she removed those pieces her huge milk tanks and huge natural tits glared at me. Her pussy was covered with thick pubic hair. She was trying very hard to cover all that but that was in vein. After enjoying that I told her to write something something in the board. She turned and started writing. We watched the marble structure of her. . Her buttocks were like two marble dooms.perfectly curved. Her ass crack was like a stream flowing downwards through a marble rocks.
While watching the shaking marble statue I lost my control. I pulled her hair and threw her to the table. She fall on the table like a huge cotton bundle. I jumped over the table and kissed her mouth . I sucked her l u and gently pulled it with my teeth. She cried in pain. I squeezed her boobs and pinched her nipples. She was not as easy to handle. Rubbing and pinching her nipples made her horny. She began to co operate with me . i played with her tongue. Her saliva was very tasty. I improved my speed in her tits . That gave good results she took her legs over me and squeezed me like a python. I cupped her boobs. I put my finger in her navel and massaged it. I sucked her boobs and gently bit her tits and pulled it with the teeth. She pulled my hair in pleasure. I went down and licked her nevel. …wow….what…a great..one..!. I loved her taste.
I went down slowly I dipped my face in her pubic hair. I was sure that her pussy was leaking. The juice moistened her pubic hair and I could trace out the sweet fragrance of her wide pussy. I spread her legs and saw a very nice anthoriyam flower. It was a big one . I had only seen small virgin pussies of my friends but this was a large one I smelt that. The smell of a mature pussy mixed with urine’s smell was making me crazy. I licked the crimson coloured pussy welcomed my tongue with a vibration. Her big clit was throbbing . I slowly licked that at first I licked that then I slowly bit that with my lips and pulled that. I chewed that again and again . This made her really horny. She mourned in pleasure. I was licking her pussy as a mad dog . I wiped out even the single drop of her pussy juice along with her leaked urine. It was so tasty .
I inserted my fingers into her pussy. That was very loose. So my fingers went on so easy. I moved my fingers fastly . That ejected more juices. Then I saw us nude in the midst of the students. They were standing in an attentive circle. We were lying in the ground. Both of us were naked. I was sitting up on her I was squeezing her tits and kneading her big melons. The whole girls were clapping. Saying…up…up…up.. This made me more and more horny and I put my fingers in to her mouth. She sucked my fingers like a child. I slapped her face and pinched her lips. I put my pussy in her mouth and then pulled her tits. She cried aloud . We she opened her mouth I put my pussy correctly into her mouth.
So she could trace out her the taste of my pussy. She licked that and my juices flew to her open mouth. I pulled her tits again . She cried like a dog. Tears ran out from her eyes. I enjoyed that too. I spat on her face. This went on for a long time. After that I made her stand and I pushed her to the ground. She fall in a doggy style. I spread her ass cheeks and that huge melons were separated like a huge door and I saw her cute ass hole . It was in brown colour. I rubbed that gently I wanted to inserted my finger in to that… ooo…. wow… aaa…she cried in pain. Her ass was wet….i moved…my ..finger fastly..the bloody shitty hole…co operated with me softly.
I tapped her ass while I was drilling her ass. I searched for something. I got a chalk pics and I inserted that into her ass hole….. The dream was going on well. But I couldn’t finish it because the morning alarm rang and I had to wake up. When I woke up nude. I was so happy to be in that dream. But the dream was just a dream. I got ready very fast because. I wanted to see my sex doll. Bincy teacher came to my class in a light green sari. I was enjoying her beauty while the whole dream was in my mind. I was eagerly waiting for a chance to make my dreams come true. My innocent teacher was smiling at me with out knowing the dark sides of my heart. By the mean time I was waiting patiently for a chance to taste my teacher. At last that golden days came…..
Like Reply
As you all know my teachers butter liked body made me warm again. She dug the devil in me again whom I had buried before. And now it turned towards her. I began to dream about her day and night. I began to fuck her in my dreams.
In my dreams I shared her to the entire public to bang her badly. Once I dreamt that she was banged in a public bus. They fucked her with out any mercy. The bus was filled with more than ten men. They were hunting her more violently. They drilled her pussy ,ass and mouth simultaneously. They pumped her loads of cum in her mouth and face.

She was wrapped in their thick ugly cum. Then they cleaned her with their piss. Once the driver grabbed her hair and slapped her cheeks again and again till it became reddish. Her ass was opened like a tunnel because that was drilled continuously . The most arousing part of my dream was the act of the driver and the conductor . They lifted her and made her pussy rest in the gear liver of the bus. Oh…. she….. cried… as in hell … hmm … wow
They…lifted her up and moved her down…the thick iron… liver … tore her pussy …the blood, piss, and pussy juice were oozing through that metallic pipe… The vibration of the engine gave an extra effect to her pussy… wow…… she …. was really….in…hell…. These type of dreams helped me to drill my pussy deep and deep. My hair brush became my key to open my heaven. It fucked me day and night. The thick juice made my lips wet and I drank my juice every day. Even on the day of my periods. My brush took a pretty seat in my shit hole. I enjoyed the whole sections . I wanted my teacher in my bed . But that was not an easy task.
Because she was a reputed women living a very reputed life. This made my task more harder than I expected. She was a well satisfied wife and mother too. So I had to struggle very hard. But I found one thing . The long separation from her husband and her lonely life made her talk so openly. I was sure that if I move my coins well she will be in my bed. Our friendship became more and more close. I became her more obedient student at school.
I became the class top in her subject. That made her proud of me. Slowly she was convinced that any secret should be buried in me. This made her very close. In my messages I gradually increased the heat and she enjoyed that well. There was only one condition in our relationship. I shouldn’t disclose the relationship to any one and I should give her the whole respect in the public.
I agreed that because I too didn’t want to expose my dark life. Once while messaging each other I messaged her about one of my dreams. I was very careful about that. I didn’t tell her about the massive gangbang sections in my dreams. I made a story for her. I told her that in my dream I saw her walking with me in the sea shore. The time was evening and the sun was going to set . The whole universe was shining like gold. The gently blowing breeze was dancing in our hair and dress.
We were looking like some dark shadows. We were laughing and talking but we couldn’t see our faces because the silky soft hair was falling on our face. I was talking loud. You were looking at me I thought you were smiling. So I continued my laugh but you kept silence. I was wondering what had come over you. So I looked at your face. the hair was dancing around your face. I wiped that with my hands and I saw you were crying.
The big round tears were rolling out from your eyes… I wiped your tears..you smiled…i gently kissed your forehead…and hugged you. You hugged me too. I don’t know how long we stood like that . I took your head in my hands and kissed on your eyes and wiped the tears. You smiled. Like an innocent child. I kissed your lips.. Those pink petals bloomed like a sweet red rose.. The setting sun hugged us with its crimson hands… It became dark and I couldn’t see anymore…
After finishing the text I clicked the sent button with a throbbing heart because I knew what ever the answer must be my key to her pleasure….. So I waited for the reply . I was waiting patiently like a spider in it’s web. My pray may be reading this message while she was lying like a massive cotton package In the bed. She may be wearing a night as she had mentioned before. Her huge milk tanks would be rubbing the softness of the bed. Her huge mount like ass should be twisting left and right. …i told myself.. ” oh my……dear…sexy…women..let me dissolve in your ups and downs…” My pussy was oozing while I was dreaming about her massive structure…suddenly my phone beeped…..a current passed through my spine and I took my phone with such a delicacy…the reply was …….
” NICE….DEAR….I LIKED THAT…”. I was sure that she began to change in to red. Now that was the time to beat. I asked…” DO YOU WANT ME AND MY LOVE….”. She replied softly..” I DON’T KNOW… BUT I NEED YOUR PRESENCE..”. I jumped out of the bed. No women can say an ‘ YES ‘..more clearly than this. I promised her that I would not do any harm to her. I wanted her love and presence as she said. No one is going to find out . We will keep it as a secret and it will die with in us. She too liked that .
From that day she exposed a lot to me about her married life, her husband. She didn’t wanted to bring her husband’s name in between our conversation because she loved him very much and wanted to keep him as her secret. I agreed that too. I was waiting for a chance to enjoy her at last I got that. It was our school tour to ooty.
We were 40 students, two teachers including Bincy H.M, two male staff and the bus men. The male staff was to help our Hm in the tour. We started at 2pm in the afternoon. The front seat was occupied by the HM and a senior teacher. I and Bincy tr took the central potion of the bus. I gave her the window seat and I sat next to her. She was wearing a light pink churidar. When she wore that her boobs became more huge and tight. Her ass was bulged out in her pants. I could trace out the white shimmy and white bra in it. Her panty should be white I thought. Any way she was gorgeous in that dress. In the bus we, students enjoyed a lot.
The male staffs were at the cabin so we didn’t have any problem with them. We danced freely in the bus. Bincy Teacher was not so interested in dance but I made her move a bit as per the music. While she moved her boobs were shaking like huge coconuts. While doing the steps I touched many teen boobs and buttocks of my friends. But they didn’t give any interest because my concentration was on my teacher. We enjoyed a lot we took our lunch at wayanad at 8:30 pm and went on to Ooty. The students were very tired so they slept early. The chilling wind was blowing so every body took some sheets to cover their bodies. A soft Malayalam movie was playing and the lights were switched off.
We were covered by the shall. And that was the golden time to begin my love. I moved very close to her. I pretended that I was sleeping. I slowly touched her hands. She shook . ” what are you doing Krishna..?.”.she murmured in my ears. ” I love you teacher…i want you…” I said. You promised that no misbehaving in public places didn’t you.?. If anyone saw this…we are ruined…..so stupid…”. She threw my hand. ” no….dear every body is sleeping. No one can see us…please let me love you..please..” I begged. I took her hands again….and begged her..”please…I would not do any harm to you…let me….”. She smiled and that was my green signal.
I pressed her hand tight and slowly smiled at her…” You are so beautiful…”… I kissed at her shoulder. She looked at the television vaguely. I slowly touched her boobs….wow….they were as soft as cheese..i slowly cupped one of them..i couldn’t hold it in my palm because the were so big.
Slowly I began to squeeze her boobs .. She looked at me and smiled at me.. I squeezed her boobs well..they were melted at my hands well. I slowly unhooked her churidar top hooks..and put my hand inside it . Two chained sheep’s welcomed my hands…what a softness they had…!. Her white shimmy was cooperating with me but the bra was a hindrance. I slowly moved my hands towards the back and slowly unbuttoned her bra. . ..oh…God..the two huge boobs were released like an explosion.
She told me to stop but I didn’t do. I found out her light brown tits and rubbed it with my fingers. This made her aroused. I rubbed them very fast and I knew she was liking it. She slowly moved her body to me I squeezed and rubbed again and again. She began to bit her lips and slowly closed her eyes. For the first time I saw my teacher’s lusty eyes which was more awesome than I imagined. She was slowly melting like butter. Wow…i rubbed it more hard to make her more naughty. Then I slowly touched her belly…she was sitting so her belly was divided into some layers..i slowly massaged her belly in order to find her bellybutton. But that was hidden in her layers. I massaged that soft body. It was feeling like I was rubbing over a silk cloth. While rubbing her soft belly I got the strap of her pants. I untied and entered my hands in to it . This made her jump from her seat. She was in good mood..
I rubbed over her cotton panty. In that sitting position I couldn’t do that well but I tried that in my maximum. I rubbed her panty well I wanted to strip her right there but for that I had to make her more horny. So I played in those gaps. I slowly inserted my hand into her panty..”..oh….” A sudden sound came from her mouth… She leaned to the seat. I saw the lust foaming in her eyes. That made me more horny..i inserted my hand into the amidst of her thick piller like legs. Her triangle was covered with thick bush. Her bush was so thick that I felt that she had shaved for years. Her bends of the thighs were creating a nice smell. I rubbed her pussy. It was not an easy because her thick bush was a good hindrance. Still I rubbed her pussy. I slowly touched her thick clitoris and she spread her legs in pleasure I liked that very well.
I slowly came close to her ears and slowly touched her ear lobs with my tongue. Then I squeezed her right tit with my hand and rubbed her clitoris with the other. My tongue was licking her back of the ear and she was in heaven. She closed her eyes and opened her mouth. I saw her pink lips wide spreaded like a flower. I covered our face with the sheet and I slowly kissed her lips and chewed them. They were so tasty. I tasted that well. I licked her ear and slowly told her to lift her buttocks. She was ready to do anything at that time because i was arousing her in such a way.

Slowly she lifted her ass and i was waiting for that i ripped her pants along with her panty in a second. She sat back with her bare ass. Now I slowly bent down and kissed her belly. Fragrance of her sweat made me really hot and I licked her sweat . I found out her belly button from her layers and licked that. I was slowly moving her pant and panty downwards. Her bare belly and pussy was inviting me. Her think pubic hair was tickling my face. She was lying there waitless. So i could do any thing.
I slowly took her pants and panty removed through her legs. I inserted my fingers into her pussy and moved that slowly. Her pussy was not tight. It welcomed me with pleasure. She leaned to the side window and I took her tit in my teeth and slowly bit that .
I rubbed her tit with my teeth. She was twisting in pleasure. But nobody saw that in the darkness. I lifted her top and slowly moved it upwards. Now her boob was in my mouth and my fingers were inside her pussy…she…was biting her lips and teeth in order to control the sound. I was playing with her well. At first her matured body didn’t co operate with me but slowly it became restrained by my experienced hands. She became my puppet. Her pussy was flowing like a river. She had a massive leakage. That was more than I expected. I was using her maximum in that bare necessities. She was mourning like a pet dog .
I took her panty and smelled that ..oh…..wow…what a pleasant smell. It was wet with her pussy juice and sweat. The mixed fragrance of them was so naughty. I spreaded her legs maximum and drilled her pussy hole.. The hole was like a water pipe. The fluid was flowing. I inserted three fingers and my entire fist was covered in her juice. I loved that well. I sucked her boobs as a child and fucked her pussy as a machine. She was lying like a doll in the seat. Enjoying the massive exploration. Her smell of the panty was awesome.
Slowly I made her bend forward and took off her top and bra. But it was very risky so I made her wear the top. I took her bra and shimmy and kept it safe as her pants. I was in a mood to hunt. I wanted to lick her pussy but it was unable in that position. So i drilled and licked my hand. The buss was filled with a foul smell. Because of the inner parts of all girls should be wet and the smell of sweat mixed with the fragrance of a girls underwear was flowing in the air. I licked the pussy juice of my teacher. Oh….that was not like my fiends’. The matured pussy had a different taste and smell. I applied that in her tit and sucked her boobs well.
Suddenly the bus reached in a patrol pump and every body woke up. The teacher asked for her clothes. I gave her pants. She asked for her inners. But i didn’t give her. The H.M told us to use the toilets. The teacher was very hesitant to move because she was only wearing a churidar. I told her that every body is drowsy . So no one could find that. The light in the pump was dim . Teacher was trying to keep herself in the darkness because if you stared at her you could find out her nudity especially the huge boobs were shaking madly. She covered that with the sheet. It was very cold outside so every body was wearing extra cloths. Our bus took half an hour there.
At that time students went to buy some water and snakes at a near by shop. I bought some and came back to the bus. I smiled at Bincy tr. She returned a pleasant smile too. I offered some snacks and water she took that from me. The bus left the place and we sat in the seat as if nothing had happened. I leaned towards her shoulder and she covered us with the towel . I began my play again I squeezed her boobs and put my hand inside her top. Massaged her belly and rubbed her pussy. We both were tired.
She whispered in my ears….” You are so good dear…i love you…let me sleep baby…tomorrow…we have to see a lot of things….will you please…give me my innerwears…..i …don’t have anything..else..now… I can’t wear the shall….in the daylight…please… I will give it tomorrow…when I get my bag…. we have a stay…so lets sleep… I think a closed room and a good bed is better than this…eh..?.”. I agreed and gave her bra and panty. She wore that I went to sleep. I hugged her and slept in that warmth….dreaming about the next stay…… “A CLOSED ROOM AND GOOD BED ARE BETTER THAN THIS…….,”….words echoed in my ears….oh…awesome…..
My dear friends

can you imagine a sex goddess having. 36 sized boobs and bulged buttocks as two huge tombs. Standing nude in the tube light. Can you imagine her wide opened pink pussy covered by thick black shining public hair. A Madonna like women smiling and inviting you with a brooding lust in her eyes… In the chillness of the hotel..in the softness of the bed….i went to hunt her…but…became her pray….
Like Reply
We were stopped in a bus mounting the hills of Ooty. I was sleeping by leaning on the softness of my teacher. Her sweet fragrance was my lullaby. Till my hand was resting in the tangled pubic of my teacher’s secret hole. The aroma of her sweat was awesome. Her arm pit was also hairy. I licked that too. Everything was an unfinished task. So I was waiting for our destination to devour her to her last. Bincy was like a cream biscuit. She should be unwrapped first.
Then should be taken with proper love. While spreading her two massive thighs like the biscuits you can see the juice and tasty cream hidden behind her tangled pubic. Lick it don’t loose any drop…don’t lose the aroma of it…after you finish the cream bite it with love and enjoy her….wow…what a tasty dish is she ..!. “.. I was sleeping as an innocent child…a teacher’s pet….a real…teacher’s…..pet….tomorrow.
I will show my sincerity..sure….”. I was dreaming and the cold wind was playing with our soft hair and its chillness hugged me to sleep well. The sun came up. The morning was a very chilled one even though the sun was shining. Bincy was looking like a really good slut. Her hair was not in her control. Still the hangover of a lost sleep was there in her face. She didn’t care me. She joined with the fello teachers and other students as a responsible teacher. But I couldn’t take my eyes out her. I couldn’t see any destinations like the tea factory, lake,other wonderful places were out of my sight. I was seeing only the marble statue like structure of my teacher . She was like a butterfly among the others. I remembered the twisting face my Bincy with lust while I was drilling her pussy.
I avoided her maximum because I was sure that I couldn’t control myself if I spent another a second with her. But my eyes were scanning her in her each move …… ” why not the sun get set..” I cursed. The sluggish time was showing any mercy . I was secretly enjoying the whole pros and cons of my sexy teacher with a burning lust. My friends asked me a lot of questions but I didn’t reply. I said I had a head ache. So I need rest.
We had a good brake fast,lunch. Each time she was having her food I was lustfully watching her. I wanted to eat something from her mouth..” …oooo….god…please…let us sleep together at night… Did she make an excuse yesterday?… No… She was enjoying the whole. She really loved me at night…. So she will be with me this night…” I consoled myself. The hours went on. At last the night came. We hadn’t spoken till the dinner at night.
At night while I was eating my rotty and kuruma with my friends. She came to my seat and took an empty seat just opposite to me. ” Krishna, have you enjoyed your tour..?” She asked with a pleasant smile. ” oh….i enjoyed yesterday at the bus..” I wanted to reply but I I didn’t tell that. ” yes I teacher I loved the whole.” I replied. She smiled. ” somebody told that you had a head ache. Is that true…?. ” hmm….slightly. “. Ok she smiled again.. I…watched the rotti and kuruma became chewed under her white teeth.
I looked at that like a hungry dog. I wanted to insert my fingers into her mouth and pluck that chopped food and eat that. But I couldn’t do that in that position.I eat my food looking at her mouth and eyes. I think she understood my thoughts and gave a naughty smile. Her dimples were made me more Horny. I gulped my lust with my food. After the food . We reached our stay at last. It was an old type hotel. But it had well furnished rooms. The dormitory was not available for everyone. Three students were there in each room. Teachers arranged every students in the rooms. The night was so wonderful. The chillness of the atmosphere gave a freshness to all .
We bathed and assembled for a small camp fire. We sung and danced well the time went on. I was eagerly waiting for my bed. At last the sleeping time arrived. The students were accommodated in each room. I couldn’t do anything. I was accommodated in a room with another two fat girls. I wanted to cry. She cheated me. I hated her. I wanted to kill her. I simply laid crying there. I couldn’t bare the grief. Later I bathed and prepared for bed. My fellow girls asked me why I was sad. I replied that I was not well and requested them to leave me alone. The girls went on chit chatting. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. One of the girl opened the door. ” is Krishna alright…? “. It was Bincy.
I jumped out of the bed in surprise. She entered the room. She was wearing a light black churidar. With a white shall and pants. Her fair skin glowed ten times better in that The sweet fragrance of a bath soap filled the air. I realized that it was coming from my sex queen. ” oh… are you crying Krishna…?. Poor girl is not well eh ..?. Don’t worry. I will take care of you …come with me. I took my bag and went out. She lead me to another room with the permission of H.M.
My face was looking so weak. Bincy teacher said that I needed a better care . So she would stay with me. And I reached her room with others in toe. She told me to lie there and sleep well. She was behaving like a mother at that time. Every body praised her willingness to take care the students and went out.
After they had gone she closed the door and smiled at me. ” sorry..dear I had to find out this room for us. This room is a loneney one. No one can see or hear what happens here. I thought you needed such a room… Am I correct…”. She smiled. I was surprised at her intelligence. She smiled at me and winked her eyes… I stood up..and ran towards her. I hugged her and kissed her lips. ” oh…dear…you are looking so bad in those tears…now go and wash it.” She commented.
I went to the bathroom and washed my face. The clock struck 10 and we were at last got ….our.. CLOSED ROOM WITH THE COSY BED….we smiled at each other..the lust was brooding at the atmosphere like a fog . We slowly enjoyed each others eyes . I stood up and told her to strip.. She smiled..”in.. this light..?”…” Hmm…..” I said .”..oh…no..dear..im your teacher..how can I stand nude in front of you in this light… “. Please dear switch off the light…. Please…” she begged. I laughed. Ok…agreed but I will make you stand……agreed..?.” I asked. Ok we will start a game I will switch off and on the light. Each time I switch off you should remove a piece of cloths and throw it. I took a chair and stood near the switch. She moved to the corner of the room. I smiled at her. Her face became red. This made me more Horny.. I bit my lips and switched of the light.
After a few seconds a cotton piece of cloth fall on me. That was the top of her churidar. I smelled it. Wow….the ..smell…of her..cloth was awesome. I gave a violent kiss. Then I switched on the light. Oooo…. God..! My teacher stood in front of me like a white marble structure. Now…she was in her black bra..and white pants… Her hands were covering her huge melons. Her face was red because of shyness. A naughty smile was there in her lips. Two dimples of her cheeks made her an angel. I switched off the light again .
She responded with her pants. I turned the light on. Teacher was in same position but only in parties. Her white panty was forcefully covering her huge ass and pussy.. The whitish coloured panty couldn’t be traced out because it was mixed up with her colour. I switched off the light again and a thick branded braw kissed my face . I switched on the light….wow……I couldn’t believe my eyes….two ..huge white melons were bulging out of her crossed hands. She was bloomed like a flower. I didn’t switch off the light. Actually I forgot my entire plans. I was fascinated by her Devine beauty. I stood up and stared at her innocent face .
The more I stared the more blushed she became. I loved her. I took her pants and moved towards her. She covered her face in her hands. I parted off her hands and kissed her soft red petals like lips..slowly I lifted one of her hands and her white sheep’s danced. Oh….!..they were more awesome than I expected…the brown tits were stood erected like chocolate bars. I lifted her hand and smelled her hairy arm pit….ooo….that was….incredible… I liked…that…again and again like a candy… HMM…..MMM….bincy growled …like a pet dog….i licked both..of her arm pits….bit…the thick hairs and pulled..it with my teeth….aaaaas…….she…was enjoying…that..well…as me… While I lifted her hands and touched it at the window bars. I tied her hand there and I took the other and tied with her top. Now she was like in a cross.
Both hands were tied up and was exposing her bare body. The only piece of cloth on her was her panty. I watched her and the heat inside me was rising gradually. I moved back . I saw a wetness in her panty. I was sure that she was oozing… Mine began to leak early. The wet ness of her panty made me a devil. I lifted the jug of water and reached near her and kissed her lips passionately. She welcomed my lips and I bit her pink soft lips and chewed that.
She was co operating me very much. I inserted my tongue in to her mouth and played with her tongue. Her saliva was so tasty and I drank her saliva. I slowly released mine in her mouth and she took that too. Intensely kissing her I stretched her panty and poured the water into her tangled pubic. She shook her body because the water was child. I rubbed her wet panty and pussy. The thick moistened hair was like a soft plastic thread. She hadn’t shaved for years…i massaged her pussy…
We continued these for a long time.. Then I parted our lips..and took my face her lips and face was polished with our saliva. I smiled at her and went back. She was staring at me . Lust had given a slutty look to her. I came backwards. I slowly skinned my clothes and stood nude. Her eyes were wandering over my matured nudity. My pubic was also high because I hadn’t shaved for two years. When I was with my friends.
My entrance was clean because their tongue made a regular patrol. But now that’s gone. She glared at me. I sat on the ground in doggy style and watched the water dipping from her wet panty. I moved like a dog and reached her feet. Her dark nail polish and a golden chain in the ankles made me her devotee. Light brown hair was there in her legs… They stood glaring at me.
I slowly began to lick her feel like a dog. I licked…..sucked..and bit…at her feet…like a mad dog…then slowly I moved my tongue upwards..i licked her whole leg. Her thighs were like two white marble pillars. I kissed and bit that it tasted like soft cheese…wow…i licked….the holds of her thighs and slowly reached her pussy. I looked at her face. She had raised her face upwards ..her eyes were closed and…biting her lips..her..whole body was in fire…and she was burning in it… This made me made me mad..i kissed her panty…and slowly bit its elastic…and..pulled..it..forward…the I released it….”Thud…” The elastic of her panty stroked in her belly with a good sound.

I again bit it and ripped it with my teeth. I couldn’t do that because her buttocks were huge and the panty was wet. So I removed it with my hands and threw away. Hmmm….her matured pussy was covered with think pubic and I had to spread them to see her opening. When I touched her pussy lips I heard a…zzzzzx…from her…i slowly parted her pussy lips and kissed “…….oh….aaa..Krishna..hmm….eat it…ooo..noo…aa…” She mourned in pleasure. She was twisting her hands and her belly was shaking.
I slowly inserted my tongue in to her wet pussy even though her thick public was disturbing me…her pussy tasted different than my friends. I inserted my tongue deep and deed . She spread her legs for my convenience. I put my two fingers in it and moved faster …her pussy was welcoming me af is I awe it. Bincy was dancing and mourning in pleasure like a dirty bitch…..”…oh…Krishna…no…no…please….stop…i can’t…bare..it oh..please….”. She was flying in that tied position. I increased my speed…juice began to flow from her…”…pluck…pluck….pluck…the sound was also weird. Then I searched for her asshole ..
I entered my index finger in to her huge ass. They parted and gave way for me. I touched her ass hole and rubbed it. Slowly I. Inserted my finger in it. It was not as easy because her ass was a virgin. She cried in pleasure…i increased the speed in her pussy and entered the finger in her ass hole… She didn’t feel the pain because of my fingers in the pussy. I moved my finger in her ass too. She was really in her heaven..double fucked…and was crying in pain. I slowly removed my fingers from her pussy and began to lick her nevel.. My finger moved more fastly in her ass. She loved that too. “…oh…Krishna I’m going to come…oh…oo…”. She mourned. I sat and licked her pussy.
I slowly bit her clitoris ..aaaaa…Bincy…exhausted with a great explosion.. She showered in my whole face…my face was masked with her juice. The sweet aroma of her cum stirred in the air. I stood up and smiled at her. She was smiling too. Slowly I wiped my face with my hand and licked her whole cum. She looked at me.
I kept my palm in her lips. She too liked it and sucked it. I slapped her slowly. Then we shared a deep kiss. I slowly moved my tongue downwards and reached her pussy again . Thick white cum was in her pubic also . I wiped the whole place with my tongue. I entered my finger in her ass hole again and moved… I stood up and turned her. Her huge bare ass welcomed me. I kissed her back of the neck and slowly licked the back of her earlobes. I bit it gently. There was light golden hairs in her back. I licked her neck and slowly cupped at her back. Zzzzzzzzz….she made a hiss sound I squeezed her her huge melons while kissing and licking.
Then I went down and kissed her ass. The huge ass made me crazy. I bit it. I spreaded her ass and licked her ass cheeks….wow…what..a lovely one… Her cream coloured ass hole was like an eye..i kissed it. There was a foul smell but I didn’t care…i licked it….again and again..” oh….Krishna please untie me I can’t stand in this position….my hands are aching..” Bincy pleaded . I went up and united her . She stood in the same position. I spread her legs and inserted my tongue in her ass hole in the mean time I inserted my fingers in her pussy too. She was enjoying that well. I eat her ass well. It tasted like a chocolate. It continued for a long time. Then I stopped it .
We drank water from the jug. And we sat upon the bed nude…”…oh….dear you are so good.” She commented. I kissed her lips. “ok….dear I want to pee….”. She stood..up. I said I too dear. Lets go outside… ” out side..!. She glared at me …its very cold out side dear..she retired. Its ok ..dear..lets enjoy..have ever pissed outside after you became a girl? I asked. She said no….she pissed last when she was at 10. ..i smiled..then come on… I invited her…ok..she said…let me wear something…she searched for her nighty and took it. I took her top and wore it. We didn’t wear anything inside. We went outside and that was mid night. The cold was severe. The entire night looked like a dark cave.
A street light like one was there but it was not so luminous. moisture in the atmosphere welcomed us. We slowly came outside and moved behind the hotel. There was wild bushes. There was a meadow in between that. When we reached there I told her to stop. Then I removed my top and stood nude. I told her to be like that. She too became nude I saw her and told her to piss. We sat opposite to each other. The piss was flowing out from our holes and met together. I wanted her to fuck her but the cold was unbearable. So we had to leave….
Like Reply
I dropped you in a chilled night after having a wonderful section with my bincy.

I wanted to enjoy her again but the intense cold had put off our lust but she promised me that she would become my faithful servant. She told me that she loved my treatment more than her husbands’ especially my tongue in her ass. It was awesome. Such a wild experience ooo…..great…that made her my fan. She had ever got such a pleasure before..
We exchanged passionate kisses while we were lying in the bed. She hugged me so intensely that I couldn’t take breathe at some times. We slept very soon but before that she promised me that she was ready for me ever after the tour because she loves to be fucked like that.. We became teacher and student again in the morning. I couldn’t enjoy her well in the bus because the children didn’t sleep. Even though I managed to give her some kisses and pinches in her ass and boobs. We reached the school the very next day . The night We planned a section for the next day because it was an off day for the tour participants. I wore a yellow churidar and white bra and pantee and reached her place at 10 am . She opened the door when I rang the bell. It was a house because she was living as a paying guest.
When she opened the door I found that She had just finished her bath because her hair was wet and the presence of water droplets were in her neck and a heavenly grace was in her face. A sweet fragrance of some bath soap drenched around her. It aroused me . She was glittering like a lilly flower. She was wearing a white nighty with blue spots’. Her milky whiteness was increased double in that dress.
And she was looking like a goddess. She took me to the kitchen and started to make a tea. In the mean time I was enjoying her celestial beauty. Her huge ass was more projected than before. I thought that she is a sex bomb. She should be gangbanged. She should be hand overed to some military for a massive fuck. They should stretch her like a rubber a and drill her. She should be tortured heavily.
While I was thinking like that she asked so you are here to fuck your teacher aren’t you ? She smiled ” No ..im here to love you…to teach you how to love…to show you heaven..do you want to see it..? I came close to her and hugged her. Her body had a sweet aroma I smelled that and kissed Ker neck. She took the tea and asked me to take a tin from the table I took it . She told me to follow. We sat on the settee and sipped the tea.
I opened the tin it contained two packets of jilebies. We took two and eat that with the tea. mam…if I and your husband are waiting in a queue to fuck you whom will you choose?” I asked she smiled mischievously and replayed…” of course you will get the first chance dear..because you know how to show heaven..”. That means she was waiting for my tongue. So no time to waste. I bite a piece of jileebi and came close to her . A wild lust was sparkling in her eyes . I kissed her forehead and she closed her eyes with a humming. I kissed her lips softly while kissing her lips . Her lips tasted like the petals of rose and I unhooked her nighty and squeezed her boobs. I released her huge melons from the cotton bra and squeezed. Her nipples were erected like a frightened boy. I squeezed her tits and this made her open her mouth.
Without waiting a second I inserted my tongue inside her mouth and played with her tongue . Our mouth filled with the common taste of jileebi. I squeezed her boobs very fastly that made her more more horny.. She closed her eyes and I made her lie on the settee and I over came her . I took her nighty and underskirt upwards. I could see her milky thighs like white marble pillars. In the midst of it her heaven was seen covered by a light blue panty. It was wet a little I slipped my hand into it . A thick wet bush welcomed me I played with that thick hair. It made her more horny.. She mourned aloud aaa…oo…aaaaas… Her cry made me more and more wild. I rubbed her clitoris and pinched her pussy lids. I took a jileebi and chewed it. She was lying with her eyes closed..
I put my finger in her mouth and finger fucked her mouth . She was in heaven so she was ready for every thing . Pinched her nipples.  Aaaa…….she cried in pleasure .. I kissed her opened mouth and slowly released the jileebi paste from my mouth to her mouth. She accepted it and gulped it.
I slowly went down and kissed her navel . I encircled her navel with my tongue. I filled her navel with my saliva. She was twitching like a snake. I went down and spread her legs. Her heaven opened as a sun flower with black petals. I licked her pussy vigorously. I bit her pussy lips and clitoris with my lips and her juice was oozing out like a fountain. I licked it again and again… She was lying on the settee with her eyes closed and was groaning in extreme pleasure.

I took a jileebi and crushed it in her pussy and started licking it. I entered some pieces into her holly hole and ate it from there…wow…i hadn’t ever ate such tasty jileebi in my life. Direct from my teacher’s pussy…oooo…what a tasty one I eat as an ice cream. Her honey was all over my face but I didn’t care . It was the sweetest juice I had ever tasted. The taste of her vagina was excellent. I slowly spread her ass and inserted my index finger in it . Ooooo she jumped up from the sette. I fucked her ass with my finger wile licking her pussy.
She was double penetrated. ” oooo….mother….ooo…aaa…Krishna…oo..god…kill…me dear..she cried aloud I licked her pussy like a dog…. . She was really enjoying that I became more and more horny. After a few moments she exposed her whole in my face…with a loud cry …aaaaaa….
I didn’t took my face apart I wiped my face with my hand and licked it…it tasted so good. This was for the first time I saw I girl’s climax . I didn’t take the finger from her ass . I hooked her with my finger and pulled up and down. She cried in pleasure.. I loved that . This continued for some times and we both became exhausted…I lied over her soft body . It was like a cotton cushion….
Like Reply
Now its raining and the intense cold burns my pussy and ass. I am ,your whore is trying very hard to control myself because your mails are really making me a cheap rated whore. Yes I’m a whore who needs the dirtiest ways of mass drilling. One of my hottest fans send me a picture of his cum as gift and with gratitude I downloaded the pictures and licked it again and again till my saliva made my phone hang. Love you dear …i took your semen in my mouth. You can enjoy because your semen was on the floor and I licked as a dirty bitch. Wow….while I was tasting it I could trace out your esteemed presence behind me….shower…shower…shower your cum ..i will taste it and enjoy it.

One of my friends sent me his massive dick and I’m keeping it as precious gift. I rubbed your dick with my pussy and licked it till I got a tremendous orgasm. ” what a great explosion was that… May I climax in your mouth …may I love you all. Will you treat me as fucking machine…. Do what ever you wish….please comment that too…please…tear your girl… I promise you that I am not satisfied with what ever I get. So what ever you send will make me more horny and will lead me to your bed….
Ooo…you are sooo sweet dear.. You could make me cum. Now I’m rubbing my clitoris in memory of your massive dicks. Oh….. I feel the magnificent and sensuous scent of your sweat. Oh.. When your hairy body makes the sweat dance in your tangled hair.
To lick your sweat from your bare arm pits and your chest..mm…..mmm…so tasty….wow…and why your hair is teasing me…wow..look the are murmuring in my ears…” You shitty sexy bitch….let as taste you…” Hi… dirty little rascals…i like to move my finger in your hairy chest. …mmm . Ey….now I’m on your body…naked and sitting on your hip. …you just keep your dick in my holly grail. Can you see me.. An angel like Greek girls…sitting nude on you…and I’m teasing your nipples..ooo so …little sexy nipples…slowly pinching it.
My pointed nipples are naughty and they are laughing at your tiny…tiny… Your devil is in my jail and he is poisoned with my butt . Because I’m swaying my hip slowly in a circle…mm…mm..mm..my but is massaging your large balls and your dick is massaged by my pussy walls..oh…hmm….feel it my dear..
My huge 38 sized melons are dancing rhythmically. I’m such a carved piece of shit. My horny eyes are half closed and my curly hair is also dancing with my sensuous moves…mm….aaa… Look at me …look at my thirsty eyes and enjoy me I’m made for fuck ….I owe your cum…enjoy…enjoy…aaa…. You can just put your fingers in my ass and move it gently so that I feel the heaven..come on …come on… Its like heaven…no its the heaven…you and me…your key and my key hole….your entry and my welcome…mmm…its poetry…its…rain…its…harmony..its…sex….you are man…iam women…you can give..i will receive.. Lets leave your man spat..
Lets make my ass ooze…come on…. Lets breaks the dam…… Ooopo….mmm….aaa…… STOP
the dirty sluggish ways…the whore doesn’t need love….lust…lust…lust… Grab her hair….slap her cheeks…jump up and over power her. Jump over her. Take her huge thighs spread it with your maximum power…let her feel the bones are ripped. ” aaasaa… Let the bitch cry… O….mother…
Noooo..
Please…
Noo..
Aaaaa
Ha….look at her oozing pussy opened like a dirty cave . It needs to be ravaged. Insert your whole palm…” Ooooopo…
Nooo..please…please..dont do it..
Please…please..take it .. I cant bare..please….nooo…please…”. Make me cry…i like the wrath of a man…i need your..dirtiness’. You don’t love me …just fuck me….fuck me…. Come on move your palm…up and down…..up and down….pluck…pluck…pluck…aaaaa…make it …let me sit in your ass . Enter your dick I’m my ass and fuck my ass too…..mmm…aaa…mmm… Show no mercy..fuck…fuck…fuck.. Bite my lips and tounge….spat over my face…lick my face…till you get satisfied. …oooo…noo…while thinking all this I feel I should open the door in this naked state and go out side.
The time is 10 30 pm and I’m sure I will get a good welcome in the streets. I the whole anti socials may fuck me…beggars or even the street dogs may fuck me… They will fuck in or out. In a road or in a culvert. …ha….. They will make me drink their piss and cum. After fucking hard…. When their pansies become paralyzed…they will throw me into some drainage…hi.. Dear friends do you like it…. Hi…mail me…fuck me…fuck me…fuck…till your dick become paralyzed..
Mmm…. Now come on our Bincy whore is waiting…my teacher is waiting…my teacher’s beautiful body is waiting..lets share it… The bloody bitch is lying in that settee nude and I was also sleeping on her body. From that sleep I was awakened by a strong bite in my ankle. I woke up and saw that the floor was full of ants. The sweetness of jileebee welcomed them. The jileebee pieces were there in the ground. Ants were taking that. My Bincy was sleeping like an innocent child her mouth was open and was snoring gently. I imagined that the ant would come to her pussy and bite it because I inserted the sweets in her both holes. ” wow…she is sleeping open mouthed…why don’t i piss in it…?”
I thought but I woke her up and she looked at me and gave a smile” what a sleep is this ? . You are very sleepy dear ?” I pinched her cheeks. ” oh….you made me cum…you dirty..bitch..are you happy now…?. Let eat something” she stood up and began to collect her clothes. She took her bra and panty but I grabbed her nighty and skirt fastly. ” give it dear…” She requested. ” no…you shouldn’t ware anything till I go… I want to see you nude…the whole time…please” I smiled.
She slowly pinched my nose and moved . In the kitchen she hadn’t prepared any thing there . So she took noodles to bake. I saw my teacher’s huge boobs moving freely while she move.” Oh…my dear friends you should see her nude..you will break your dicks for her….such..a sexy women….with heavenly.” . Her huge ass aroused me again. I sat on the floor and slowly rubbed her pussy. She loved that. Her hairy pussy was so soft and wet. I kissed her bare ass and cupped her ass.
My teeth made her butt an apple coloured. I licked and again bit her soft ass. It was like a butter cake. She smiled at me ” what are you doing here…” She turned…” I’m searching your heaven..mam…” I smiled. Her huge ass was making me crazy…i cupped again and again… I dreamt that her huge butt was a big ball of ice cream. Thus I licked again and again…while doing that she was cooking the food . But I was sure that she liked it .
Then I made her turn towards me now her hairy pussy was very close to my face. I slowly smelled the wild fragrance of her wet pussy and slowly cupped her pubic. I pulled her pubic with my teeth and my warm breath made her very hot. ” oooo…..Krishna…you are so sexy…dear..where did you learned this magic”.
She put her hands on my head and pushed my face to her matured oozing hell. I spread her pussy and slowly bit her clitoris. I spread her pussy lips and licked .she spread her legs for me. My tongue explored every inches of her matured pussy. She was also began to produce sexy sounds.. This made me more horny..” Mm.. Aaa…noo… Krishna.. good.aaaa” she cried in ultimate pleasure. While licking her cunt I searched the floor and I found the handle of a brew. I picked it up . Its plastic handle was so smooth.

Without any delay I entered it forcefully in to her wide opened pleasure pot….”ooooo….aaaaa….she mourned in pleasure.. Her pussy was a big one so the brew could enter very smoothly. I twitched the head twice…oooo….she was enjoying that very much. She closed the stove and bent and stood in doggy style.
I took the other husky end of the brew and kept that in between my thighs. The bristles of the brew was irritating me but I didn’t mind.
I closed my thighs tightly and moved my buttocks forward and backwards… It was like real fuck. The handle of the brew was about 7inches deep inside her pussy and the forceful bang was pretty ruff to handle she enjoyed that very well ” oooo…aaa… Krishna… More….more….mmm….aaaa…good.”.she enjoyed my each stroke and this made me more vigorous. I fucked her with my maximum effort…pluck…pluck…pluck …the sound was pretty nice .. Her huge melons were beating against the kitchen slab.
I grabbed her hair and rode her like a horse… That dirty swine was now my doggy …i called her …many abusive names. The handle was giving her extreme pleasure so that she was ready to listen any thing…” Did your husband can give this ….you whore…?” I called out …..” No……never….never……” She tore in pleasure…. I increased my speed..”ooooop ….. aaaaa … aaaasa …. noooo …. aaaa …. oooo … mmm ….. Krishna…. kill …. meee…… nooo …aaaa ….. wow ….”
She was unaware about anything than the powerful strokes given by my brew. I fucked her for more than half an hour and her thick juice made a pool on the flower. He was lying like a huge white sheep on the slab.. I too began to get tired so i slowly stopped my blow.. . We remind in the same position for fifteen minutes so that we could relax.
Then she stood up and told me to serve the food. I didn’t allow her to remove the head of the brew from her and it was like an organ then. She moved very slowly with that brew in her hole. We sat on the dining table to finish the food. I took the husky end of the brew in my hand and twisted it while we were eating.. She groaned when i twitched the brew forcefully… . Thus we finished our food and then i removed the brew. Its head was fully covered with the thick white jelly.
I licked that in front of her and she gave a naughty smile..” You are really..a dirty..bitch Krishna…”. She commented. ” you are really tasty bincy….” I kissed her lips. Gently….” Are you happy now..?. She asked…while kissing my lips…” Yes…thousand times.” . I kissed her cheeks. ” what’s next .?” She put her soft cotton like hands over my shoulder. ” love…” I commented ….. hmm. …we walked to her hall…” I wanna pee”. She went to the bathroom and I followed her. Her bathroom was a well executive decorated with light blue floor tiles. I told her to pee in the floor.
She sat with her thighs and spread her pussy wide and the thick white piss poured over the floor like a dam. I wanted to kiss her dam but. I didn’t do that because now she has only started the life of a slut. She has to be treated much more to reach such position.
So I simply watched her emptying the bladder. I too pissed in front of her. I took a cup of water and washed her pussy. We came outside and slowly moved to her bedroom. She switched on her computer and we opened a lesbian sight to watch hard core lesbian porns….
Dear friends…the porn sight was like a power booster for us. We became the dirtiest chicks and fucked and ate with out any reluctance. 

The End
Like Reply