Poll: Catfight
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
sonam kapoor and anushka sharma
20.00%
1 20.00%
gemma atkinson
80.00%
4 80.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

gemma atkinson vs sonam kapoor and anushka sharma
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: D7-Ju-Op6-UIAAUIt-H.jpg]
[Image: Gemma-Atkinson-Photoshoot-for-Ultimate-P...nce-01.jpg]
[Image: content-Gemma-Atkinson-Ultimate-Performa...aining.jpg]
Like Reply
[Image: 9475126973-50cb616836-b.jpg]
[Image: anushka-sharma-gq-india-december-2014-bi...oot-03.jpg]
[Image: thumb-040215074055.jpg]
[Image: bcb5f9d7a65a614a495708ab3dab4dcb.jpg]
[Image: 0-Gemma-Branded-5-JPG.jpg]
[Image: ga4.jpg]
[Image: 4f423c987581b1338df66e4186fb25e7.jpg]
[Image: D3-Ji-Lhm-U8-AApz4-G.jpg]
best mom poems
Like Reply
(16-03-2020, 09:25 PM)Sakib Wrote: [Image: 9475126973-50cb616836-b.jpg]
[Image: anushka-sharma-gq-india-december-2014-bi...oot-03.jpg]
[Image: thumb-040215074055.jpg]
[Image: bcb5f9d7a65a614a495708ab3dab4dcb.jpg]
[Image: 0-Gemma-Branded-5-JPG.jpg]
[Image: ga4.jpg]
[Image: 4f423c987581b1338df66e4186fb25e7.jpg]
[Image: D3-Ji-Lhm-U8-AApz4-G.jpg]
best mom poems

This bollywood flat chest bitches are nowhere near to gemma.
Vote please
Like Reply
Comment please
Like Reply
Sonam kapoor and her husband anand came on vacation France anushka sharma and viraat came to vacation in France both anushka sharma and sonam staying in the same hotel next morning anushka want out side and see Sonam she was surprise to see her both like each other hug each other and started to walk to the beach both came to the beach both anushka sharma and sonam kapoor strip to bikini both went to the water suddenly this saw someone coming out of the water it was none other than Gemma Atkinson both anushka and sonam jow drop seeing the muscular big breast women both anushka sharma and sonam kapoor was failing the heat seeing the woman Gemma came close to anushka and sonam said Hi you must be the hot Bollywood actresses I have heard about I am also here for vacation we should meet said Gemma the left both anushka and sonam also left both could not forget how hot Gemma was both wanted to fuck her . Next day both anushka and sonam went to the gym and surprised to see her in the gym working out both of them not believe how hot she is looking. for 2 hours Sonam and anushka workout the want to the shower both see Gemma Atkinson there nude standing anushka and sonam see Gemma there any said you should leave Gemma said look at my hot body you both are skinny you both are no match for British hearing this Sonam charge at Gemma. both sonam and Gemma embrace each other in a bear hug Sonam was be crushed by Gemma big breasts sonam was know match for her big breasts anushka see this and wanted to help her friend she grab Gemma hot ass cheek and squeeze it hard Gemma was failing the pain Gemma kicked sonam in gut and then pussy and let her collapse in the floor in pain Gemma on the back and grab her throat and squeeze it hard push for against the wall Dr to punch ABS with left fist and kicking her pussy anushka screams in pain the Gemma let her collapsed in floor . Gemma left the shower room both anushka sharma and sonam kapoor cry in pain and left for their room both anand and viraat want to lunch together the Gemma standing there at the bar looking like a goddesses both came close to Gemma and started to flirt with her Gemma took both anand and viraat to her room and fuck them hard then both wanted to their room drink both told there wife what happened to them both anushka sharma and sonam kapoor got angry hiring this Sonam and anushka Met and decided to take revenge both plan to bang Gemma Atkinson both anushka and sonam want to bar and see Gemma drinking both anushka and sonam want to her said sorry for attacking you Gemma said never mind anushka put medicine in her drink she gives drink to Gemma she acppted the drink suddenly she feels sleepy both anushka and sonam grab Gemma and took her room Gemma room and started to strip her clothes then through her to the bed both anushka and sonam also strip there clothes became nude and started to fuck Gemma Atkinson bang her like awild animal both anushka and sonam fuck her all night.next morning anushka and sonam got I look at each other with lust both decided to go to the bathroom and fuck each other both anushka and sonam finger fuck each other anushka cum sonam also cum then anushka collapsed in floor sonam left anushka and came out of the bathroom. Gemma Atkinson wake up and see her self she was bang by two women she was angry suddenly she hard same one coming out of the bathroom it was sonam kapoor she was nude she see Gemma wake up Gemma attack sonam both sonam and Gemma grab each other hair and started to pull hair Gemma push sonam back she punch sonam in the gut and thorow her too the bed Gemma grab sonam by hair and started to punch her in face sonam start to bleed sonam grab Gemma boobs squeezes with all power she had she wanted to destroy Gemma Atkinson boobs Gemma boobs started to spray breastmilk all over the bed Gemma punch sonam in face so hard that broken her nose. sonam mouth started bleeding blood Sonam feeling unconscious pass out Gemma let go of sonam then anushka hard noise from the bedroom anushka got up and got out of the bathroom she saw Gemma beaten sonam and staring at her Gemma and anushka look at each other with hate both attack pulled each other hair Gemma push anushka our against the wall let go of the hair and grab anushka throat and started strangle her to death she started feeling unconscious and pass out Gemma let go of anushka . Gemma grab anushka by the hair took her and grab sonam by hair then throw both anushka and sonam out of the room. Sonam and anushka wake up 1 hour later both Ware humiliated both left for their room and Lock them self for days both anand and viraat took there wife's to beach
Both anushka and viraat at beach enjoying sonam and anand also enjoying suddenly Gemma Atkinson came out of the water she was looking hot Gemma want to anand and viraat give them deep kiss you on what both of wives are ugly the cannot satisfied you both anushka and sonam got angry the challenge Gemma to fight one last time Gemma Atkinson stand there waiting from them to attack.
Meanwhile anushka and sonam are discussing their tactics."I'll circle around her and grab her from behind," sonam says. "Then you get her from the front. Don't look so worried. She'll be easy meat for two of us."anushka nods, "Yeah, that's a plan. What was it again? OK, OK, only kidding."
Gemma watches carefully as Sonam slowly moves off to the right. Their tactics are so obvious, she's already decided hers. She just stands there, still as a statue, bait waiting to become the trap. She feels Sonam grab her arms and pull her back to her. For an instant, Gemma flexes her strength and realizes she can break out of sonam's grip whenever she wants. For now she's rather enjoying, to her own surprise, playing the pathetic victim.
Sonam shouts out, "OK, I've got her. Move in."Gemma lets her body relax into her assailant. She feels the studs of sonam's nipples press into her back. Her head rolls on sonam's shoulder. She looks up with helpless, frightened eyes and pleads, "Please, please, let me go, the fights over....."
Sonam grabs her hair and snaps her head back, hissing, "Not yet bitch. For you its just starting. I'm going to show those two...."anushka slowly approaches. Something tells her there's something terribly wrong about this. Then her worry stops and a smile shines through like the sun. Gemma isn't struggling because she's enjoying it."Yes, that must be it," she decides. "I've heard of such people," she realizes as she stops a few feet away."Come on, anushka, for Christ's sake, hit her! Put her away...."As anushka stands wondering what to do, where to hit her, Gemma looks up at sonam and with a sweet smile announces, "Its show time."
Gemma kicks her leg out and her shinbone slices into anushka's cunt. For the first time in her life sonam can truly say she saw someone crumple. The light goes out of anushka's eyes, her mouth gapes open in a mute cry and she falls to her knees like a puppet with her strings cut as her hands grope her cunt as if her brain can no longer give directions.Then sonam feels the sharp blow from Gemma's elbow in her stomach. All the air is knocked out of her and a she gasps for breath like a fish out of water, she slowly doubles over.
Gemma grabs sonam's hair and whips her into anushka who goes flying onto her back with her legs splayed. Never one to overlook such an inviting target, Gemma viciously kicks anushka in her cunt a second time. She moans and rolls over into a fetal position.
Gemma can now afford to ignore anushka as she goes to sonam who is still sprawled in the sand trying to get her breath when she's hauled up to her knees by her hair."You were going to make me suffer, bitch? I don't think so."Gemma slaps sonam's face, snapping it back and forth. Gemma's really enjoying herself and wants to destroy sonam kapoor, but her husband is watching, so Gemma decides to ease off, just a little. Gemma punches her a few more times before Gemma slams her in the sand.sonam offers no resistance as she's stripped, just pleads, "Please, please, enough, I give...."
Gemma plants a foot on sonam's butt and turns to both viraat and anand. Gemma holds up Sonam's bikini like a trophy before Gemma tosses it away. Gemma bends down and jerks sonam's head up from the sand. Tears streaking down her face and the naked look of fear in her eyes light a tingle in Gemma's pussy."Enough is enough when I say so. You got that, bitch?" she says as she slams sonam's face back on the sand, then flips her onto her back.My, you're mighty pretty."
Gemma kneels by her victim, spreads her legs and then, with a sudden thrust, stabs four fingers into her cunt. Sonam's sharp scream is suddenly cut off as Gemma covers her mouth with her own, kissing her even as her diabolic fingers are fucking her. Soon, sonam's moans turn from pain to pleasure and so Gemma moves down to kiss her erect nipples, then lower still to swirl her clit softly with her talented tongue.
"Jesus, my God...." Sonam gasps, screaming with pleasure as she arches her back and comes. Gemma takes her fingers out, licks them and nods approvingly."Yummy, you taste real good, sonam, you know that. Here, you have a taste."
In disgust and shame, sonam tries to turn her head aside but Gemma forces her fingers into her mouth, making her gag. Sonam lies there, spent, unresisting as Gemma stands and peels down her own bikini, then turns and lowers her ass.
"Please, please, for......"The rest of sonam's protest is muffled as she's smothered by Gemma's soft, full butt. Gemma Atkinson snuggles down and carefully positions herself so the tip of sonam's nose is teasing her anus."Hmmmm, this is so nice," she sighs as she begins to rub up and down on her victims face.
After some minutes sonam's legs spasm, stiffen and then go still. But Gemma continues her face-sit until Gemma opens her eyes and looks up to see both viraat and anand. The sudden realization that she's doing this for an audience ignites an explosive orgasm that glazes sonam's face. Gemma gets up and looks down at the unconscious woman, shaking her head disapprovingly."You're a real mess, bitch," she sighs. "Time to clean you up."
Gemma grabs sonam's sand-matted hair and drags her unresisting body to the waters edge. She carries her out until the water is waist deep, then casually shoves her floating body, like a piece of driftwood, into the waves. She turns and walks back over to where anushka is laying in the sand.
The waves gratefully accept their new toy and play with it until, like a bored child, they toss it back onto the wet strand where sonam lays on her side, her skin slick in the sunshine, her limbs limp like a discarded rag.
Anushka is still curled up, rocking slightly and moaning holding herself."This isn't happening, this is all a dream, I'm back home safe......" she's muttering, trying to convince herself the pain isn't real.
"No, you're not, bitch," Gemma sneers as she bends down and starts unfurling anushka, stretching out her arms and legs, opening her up like a flower. Anushka looks up, shaking her head, uncomprehending, "Why....why are you doing this? I give, you won."Because I can, because I enjoy doing it."
Gemma sits down at anushka's side and pulls her body face down over her lap. Anushka knows what's coming but she's too broken to resist. She just moans, "no" as Gemma pulls her bottom off. Gemma easily captures both of anushka's wrists with one hand and then with the other she starts spanking. After several whacks on anushka's jiggling butt, Gemma stops for a moment and looks to her audience.
"Hey, viraat," she calls. "Bet you wish you could've done this many times."Too right," viraat mutters as he watches her rain down a whole torrent of stinging slaps on his wife's bouncing bottom.The pain and humiliation becomes so much that anushka starts resisting. She kicks her legs and tries to twist her body until Gemma finally stops spanking and jerks her head up and pulls it back.
"Any more of that and I will really hurt you," she warns. Anushka's body goes limp as she stops squirming and Gemma resumes spanking. After a few more minutes, anushka's bottom is a bright red and Gemma stops for good.She looks down at her handiwork and sighs, "Oh man, I wish I had a cane."
Through her tears, anushka's eyes open wider and she mutters, "No! Please...""I always knew you were hot," Gemma laughs as her hands softly caress their former target.She shoves anushka of her lap onto her back on the sand. A menacing dark shadow falls across anushka as her tormentor starts to lower her bare butt on her. Anushka shakes her head and pleads, "N....no....not that....""Don't be silly," Gemma chuckles. "This is how it has to end. You know that."
When she's a few inches from anushka's terrified face, Gemma reaches down and spreads her pussy like a sheath that now envelopes poor anushka's gasping mouth."If you know what's good for you, you better start licking and lick good."At first tentatively, then with more confidence, as if she actually started to enjoy it, anushka's tongue slid up and down Gemma's slit and around the hard button of her clitoris.Man, that's so good," Gemma praised. "I think I'll keep you."She reaches down and grabs anushka's breasts, playing with them, squeezing their clay hard."Christ, I could have so much fun with these."
Again, the thought that viraat is watching her with his wife excites Gemma as she lightly smacks anushka's tits so they wobble like jelly. Her domination of anushka sparks an orgasm of such intensity in Gemma that she not only nearly drowns anushka but almost passes out herself. For the first time, she understands only too well why the French call it, "la petite morte."
On unsteady legs, Gemma gets up from anushka who is barely conscious.We can't have that," Gemma says looking down at her. "All my successes must be out."Gemma steps between anushka's legs and kicks her in the cunt a couple of times. Like an electric current is shocking her, anushka's body jerks and dances for a couple of seconds then again falls still. Shaking her head sadly, Gemma walks over to where sonam is lying. She picks her up by the ankles and drags her back to anushka.
Gemma poses her two victims with Sonam's face wedged between anushka's legs, her nose in her cunt while anushka's sweet face looks vacantly up at the sky from between sonam's ass cheeks. Gemma steps up on sonam's back and jumps up and down a few times."Friends can't get too close," she giggles.
Both anand and viraat walk over and when Gemma sees the bulges in their shorts she smiles, "I see you enjoyed the show."
Both you should take your wife's home and tell them never to mess with me
Gemma Atkinson win.
Like Reply