Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wife used for Official benefits
Hey Guys,

Have anyone used their wife for their official benefits?

If so share ur stories.

Like for ur promotion making her to sleep with ur higher officials or MD 

Atleast make her exhibit to ur boss or she seduced ur boss for ur official things to get done. 

If your the MD or owner of a concern, did you ever done the above to ur clients or to increase ur sales
[+] 1 user Likes Bisexual tamil's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
It has happened and will continue to happen. I have a feeling that earlier days it used to occur more but now with more scandal news, metoo etc it has reduced.
- it was very prevalent in armed forces. It still is.
- those who have done it is very hush hush. So unlikely to get members from here doing it or publicizing it
[+] 1 user Likes abhaydixit06's post
Like Reply
My wife was used by her college professor before marriage. He helped her with her Phd and a job in the US. This was well before the me too movement.
[+] 2 users Like sam1981's post
Like Reply
Wowww hot .. post ur wife pic if you want
Like Reply
It’s a mutual benefit for all

The smart Worker will have it the others way round - Boss Biwi ko patao...
Biwi of Boss  Khush.... Worker khush....
Maalkin ki seva mein line lagegi.....
Boss bhi khush ..... Biwi busy rahegi kittkitt nahi karegi ....

In these times, the other side is also active...
Lady Boss harnessing the talent around her.
Heart

A veteran of Love, a connoisseur of Lust
[+] 1 user Likes RocketRaj's post
Like Reply
Can't say about direct use but yes as per own experience, bold and bit revealing/exhibitionist trophy wives are indirect assets of husbands. They become centre of attraction in parties or functions and hubbys get preferences as everyone wants to lure or try their luck with the hot lady even if there is little chance of success. It's pretty common in society especially at office / business parties. In addition, if wife is bit open minded or a bit flirty, it's cherry on the cake and benefits from seniors/Influential persons increase multiple folds without any direct involvement or useage
Sultry young wife Pari who loves to reveal
PM to chat. Check and CUMment on Pari at
https://xossipy.com/thread-3818.html
Like Reply
It is nothing new, to get some things done through others and in turn offer something to him as an incentive.

Usually money is offered and it is called Bribe.

In some cases woman is offered then it is called scandal.

In some cases both are needed.

To survive in a competitive environment and to succeed such things are necessary !

Whether it is right or wrong ? moral or immoral ? fair or unfair ? is a different matter.  

It is happening in real. It is done secretly.

Therefore I do not expect anyone to come here and openly admit that I did it.
Like Reply
(15-03-2020, 04:49 AM)Bisexual tamil Wrote: Hey Guys,

Have anyone used their wife for their official benefits?

If so share ur stories.

Like for ur promotion making her to sleep with ur higher officials or MD 

Atleast make her exhibit to ur boss or she seduced ur boss for ur official things to get done. 

If your the MD or owner of a concern, did you ever done the above to ur clients or to increase ur sales

Nowadays most wives are working and have bosses of their own to "impress". I know many such affairs some of which are still ongoing (even after me-too movement). Since time immemorial, men in power have bedded women who were subordinate to them. Why go in past. Ask yourself, how
many of you have wanted to fuck your maids (assuming she is fuckable) ? I bet most.

On the other hand ,women who are subordinate tend to find those men attractive. Some sort of evolutionary appeal.
Like Reply
Big Grin 
yes , it continues to happen and it will. some women find it attractive . many women harbour secrets from their husbands and boy friends

some men knew about it . if it comes out in open it becomes a scandal or else it becomes a secret pleasure for the both .

me too movement is different  its against sexual harrasment . as long as there men and women it continues to happen . do u think me too

movement stopped extramarital affairs ?. it continues to rise like corona virus .  Big Grin
Like Reply
Bisexual tamil Wrote:.. Have anyone used their wife for their official benefits? ...  If so share ur stories.
Based on real instances, I have written a story in another web site. It is in Tamil. Therefore it cannot be published here. Any one interested to read that, please send a private message to me. I can send it by E Mail.
Like Reply
my wives best friend and her hubby entertain his boss .. at least 3 -4 tiemes a yr .. and his salary over the last 8 yrs have gone up from 19 k to 70 k .. HE IS IN IT INDUSTRY ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
Yes, it has happened to us...in a way. Our story has been told in this forum in many places. But the short version is that my very close friend became my wife's first lover. And later we helped him get a job in my office. He was a very good talker and managed to get an assignment in the US and put us on the team. Me as a programmer and my wife as a business/quality analyst although she was not qualified!!. We went with him and a couple of others to Texas. After two years of happy sex and fun, he returned to India but we stayed and I got a job with the same bank where we had an assignment. My new boss was also a desi guy and became my wife's new lover......my wife needs more sex than I can deliver!
So once again she got a job also at a different dept in the bank. Years have passed and how we are well settled in the Bay area now.

I think I can safely say that if my wife was not so sex crazy, we would still be in Chennai!
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

[+] 3 users Like sri65's post
Like Reply
(22-03-2020, 04:20 AM)sri65 Wrote: Yes, it has happened to us...in a way. Our story has been told in this forum in many places. But the short version is that my very close friend became my wife's first lover. And later we helped him get a job in my office. He was a very good talker and managed to get an assignment in the US and put us on the team. Me as a programmer and my wife as a business/quality analyst although she was not qualified!!. We went with him and a couple of others to Texas. After two years of happy sex and fun, he returned to India but we stayed and I got a job with the same bank where we had an assignment. My new boss was also a desi guy and became my wife's new lover......my wife needs more sex than I can deliver!
So once again she got a job also at a different dept in the bank. Years have passed and how we are well settled in the Bay area now.

I think I can safely say that if my wife was not so sex crazy, we would still be in Chennai!

Same here. ,my wife also get fucked 2 times to get benifited
[+] 1 user Likes wifechod's post
Like Reply
No in my case. But one of my wife's friends had a relation with her boss. She knew of it. But don't know how far it went. I also know the girl and had the fortune to see her open cleavage once. My wife don't like her. Like her or not like her i loved those bunnies of her.yummy yummy
Like Reply
my wife has used her assets to her benefit multiple times with her manager. she has told me that as well that her manager is a womanizer. but she never went beyond a limit. in private companies you get benefits if you are able to keep a good relationship with your manager. there was another lady whom she know who was a divorcee. she used to have physical relationship with her manager and used to get good ratings etc
Like Reply
Dear Readers,
I am 19 Years old and hence do not have a wife. But I find Xossipy really interesting. I just wanted to share that my mom is 41 years old and a homely and pious woman. Since I hit puberty, I got attracted to her. She wears Sarees and Chudidar only. One interesting thing to note about her is the moment her pallu or chunni slips, her deep clevage catches my attention and also of everyone around us. At home she rarely wears chunni, so hence the moment she bends a lot of clevage can be seen. This also happens outside our homes too. I have caught countless males outside home oggling at my mom. They all call her "bhabi ji" but I have seen them looking with lustful eyes. This sometimes also turns me on. Many a times Shopkepers give her special attention when we go for shopping. My dad believes she has excellent bargaining skills but I know its not about her skills, rather her juicy boobs, and curvy waist. My dads friends and seniors often visit our home, they say that she cooks too good, but again I doubt their intention. My mom has indirectly been of great help to my dad & our family.
[+] 2 users Like Innocent_Pervert's post
Like Reply
I worked in my first IT company for three years. Then i switched to another IT company with a high package, got married to one of the topmost .  beauty in my north indian town but after two years i was put in performance improvement plan which meant that my performance will be reviewed after 3 months . if my performance gets improved then its fine else i wud be fired but instead of trying to improve my performance i gave middle finger to my manager and quit the company. The reason was that i became a bit arrogant and sort of started to think that i do not need the job anymore because at that time i used to invest most of my salary in stock market and used to make nice profit so i thought if i do this full time i will become a crorepati very soon. This idea corrupted my mind and i stopped obeying my manager and concentrating on work and discipline which resulted in hostility between me and my manager which made him put me in PIP (Performance improvement plan) and then i quit before i get fired.

Now we returned to our town. first 6 months were fine but then some bad decisions and high risk trades in a hurry to become very rich resulted in huge losses and i lost all my savings and all money. Now one year had passed and this gap meant difficulty i getting job again. i didnt have any money and my wife which got used to luxurious lifestyle since marriage also changed colours. I became dependent on my parents and slowly everybody starting thinking low of me and cursing me for leaving job and doing gambling in stock market. well i did not do gamble but somehow i dont know i made very bad trades which i regret now which destroyed all my money. Then i again started searching for job and one more year passed and i could not get any job. so now two years had passed since i left job and i was basically jobless without any savings and any money and totally dependent on my parents for bread and butter and taking care of my wife's expenses. Finally then my wife told me to do whatever it takes to get a job and move to city again. She told me that she cant live in the town with my parents and work like a maid. She wants the same life again as it was when i was in job. She told me to call my manager and tell him that you are really sorry and ask him to take you back again. I told her that it is impossible. I told her that after two years i dont think that my manager will even remember me and i told her that he used to hate me why he will give me a job. my wife insisted to give a try.

Finally i called my manager. surprisingly he remembered me. I broke down in the call and narrated him my whole unfortunate story and asked him if there is a job. Surprisingly he told yes there is a vacancy but he told me that he is not able to trust me that i will work sincerely and told about previous misbehaviour of me towards him. I cried but all in vain. 

then after 20 days he called me and asked me to come to his office and he told that the company urgently needed a resource and since you called and apologized, he can give me a chance. but there will be an interview just for formality. He told me rest u be assured u will get job.

On the fateful day me and my wife reached at 2 pm afternoon in bangalore by train and at 4 pm reached the company office. What i thought was that i will ask my wife to wait in the reception area and i will go and attend the interview. I asked the receptionist to inform my manager that i m here. Usually he would tell the receptionist to send the candidate to his cabin on the fifth floor, of course that was two years back. That day he came to reception area and i greeted him. He also responded well to me. He was surprised to see my wife and i could sense he was awestruck with her beauty. He told me lets go to his cabin.

In the cabin he started reminding me of all the bad things i did to the company and our project and specially to him. He said it hard to give you this job. I was surprised as over the phone he told me that interview is just a formality and i will be given the job. i asked him why u r behaving this way and he got furious and told me to remember how i used to behave two years back and asked me to get out. I was in tears. i was starting to leave when he told me to stop and asked me if i m really serious to get this job. I told yes. I wud die for this. He then finally told what he wanted. He told that his wife is sick for almost ten years and he is hungry for a female body and he told me that you are a very lucky man to get such a hot and beautiful wife and finally he said that he also want to be lucky just like me only for one hour. he told no more talking and crying and pleading. if u guys agree bring ur wife here or else u can leave quietly and carry on with ur life. He said this very seriously and in a stern voice. I got the message loud and clear. 

in the last one year love between me and my wife had also diminished quite a bit. I had understood that this so called love depends on only one and only one thing called money. hence after hearing this offer from my manager i didnt get angry and i quickly came out of his cabin to reception area and narrated everything to my wife. My wife sat down on sofa in reception area thinking very deeply. after two minutes of silence she asked if we do this u will get the job 100 % right. I told yes. She told me to promise her that every month i will give 50% of my salary to her. Well hearing this whatever reservations i had to accept this offer of my manager, those reservations also ended then and there. For my wife all that mattered was money i realized. She could not afford to live without the luxuries that money offered. There is a saying that loyalty of a man gets tested in times of wife's sickness and a wife's loyalty is tested in times of man's joblessness. How true i thought ! 

Had my wife said no i wud have never forced her. but she was ready and so i was also ready and we proceeded. My manager made me sit on a chair in his closed cabin, stripped my wife nude, licked and kissed her whole body and mounted her like a bitch on the office table like a bitch and one by one fucked her mouth and pounded her pussy and finally drilled her ass with his huge cock. She was fucked like a roadside bitch by my manager that too right in his cabin inside the very office building. finally he emptied his balls and ejaculated his cum all over my wife's face and painted my wife's face white with his thick cum. He even took a photograph of my wife's cum covered face. He then took out my joining letter from the drawer and took out the company stamp. He gave the joining letter to me and grabbed my wife's both boobs one by one and stamped them. then he turned her round and stamped her ass and finally gave a hard slap on her ass and looking at me said now ur wife has become official company bitch and laughed out loud in a taunting way.

my wife then quickly dressed up and wiped her cum covered face with handkerchief. While leaving he came along till the reception and then told me with an evil grin on his face - dont worry now u will do just fine in this job, the only thing u must remember in ur career is never fuck with the boss else the boss fucks ur wife. he laughed saying this. we then left. finally me and my wife both were happy that i got the job and the happy days are back again and my manager was the happiest person on the planet that day.
[+] 8 users Like MyHotFamily's post
Like Reply
Wow that's awesome
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 12:43 AM)MyHotFamily Wrote: I worked in my first IT company for three years. Then i switched to another IT company with a high package, got married to one of the topmost .  beauty in my north indian town but after two years i was put in performance improvement plan which meant that my performance will be reviewed after 3 months . if my performance gets improved then its fine else i wud be fired but instead of trying to improve my performance i gave middle finger to my manager and quit the company. The reason was that i became a bit arrogant and sort of started to think that i do not need the job anymore because at that time i used to invest most of my salary in stock market and used to make nice profit so i thought if i do this full time i will become a crorepati very soon. This idea corrupted my mind and i stopped obeying my manager and concentrating on work and discipline which resulted in hostility between me and my manager which made him put me in PIP (Performance improvement plan) and then i quit before i get fired.

Now we returned to our town. first 6 months were fine but then some bad decisions and high risk trades in a hurry to become very rich resulted in huge losses and i lost all my savings and all money. Now one year had passed and this gap meant difficulty i getting job again. i didnt have any money and my wife which got used to luxurious lifestyle since marriage also changed colours. I became dependent on my parents and slowly everybody starting thinking low of me and cursing me for leaving job and doing gambling in stock market. well i did not do gamble but somehow i dont know i made very bad trades which i regret now which destroyed all my money. Then i again started searching for job and one more year passed and i could not get any job. so now two years had passed since i left job and i was basically jobless without any savings and any money and totally dependent on my parents for bread and butter and taking care of my wife's expenses. Finally then my wife told me to do whatever it takes to get a job and move to city again. She told me that she cant live in the town with my parents and work like a maid. She wants the same life again as it was when i was in job. She told me to call my manager and tell him that you are really sorry and ask him to take you back again. I told her that it is impossible. I told her that after two years i dont think that my manager will even remember me and i told her that he used to hate me why he will give me a job. my wife insisted to give a try.

Finally i called my manager. surprisingly he remembered me. I broke down in the call and narrated him my whole unfortunate story and asked him if there is a job. Surprisingly he told yes there is a vacancy but he told me that he is not able to trust me that i will work sincerely and told about previous misbehaviour of me towards him. I cried but all in vain. 

then after 20 days he called me and asked me to come to his office and he told that the company urgently needed a resource and since you called and apologized, he can give me a chance. but there will be an interview just for formality. He told me rest u be assured u will get job.

On the fateful day me and my wife reached at 2 pm afternoon in bangalore by train and at 4 pm reached the company office. What i thought was that i will ask my wife to wait in the reception area and i will go and attend the interview. I asked the receptionist to inform my manager that i m here. Usually he would tell the receptionist to send the candidate to his cabin on the fifth floor, of course that was two years back. That day he came to reception area and i greeted him. He also responded well to me. He was surprised to see my wife and i could sense he was awestruck with her beauty. He told me lets go to his cabin.

In the cabin he started reminding me of all the bad things i did to the company and our project and specially to him. He said it hard to give you this job. I was surprised as over the phone he told me that interview is just a formality and i will be given the job. i asked him why u r behaving this way and he got furious and told me to remember how i used to behave two years back and asked me to get out. I was in tears. i was starting to leave when he told me to stop and asked me if i m really serious to get this job. I told yes. I wud die for this. He then finally told what he wanted. He told that his wife is sick for almost ten years and he is hungry for a female body and he told me that you are a very lucky man to get such a hot and beautiful wife and finally he said that he also want to be lucky just like me only for one hour. he told no more talking and crying and pleading. if u guys agree bring ur wife here or else u can leave quietly and carry on with ur life. He said this very seriously and in a stern voice. I got the message loud and clear. 

in the last one year love between me and my wife had also diminished quite a bit. I had understood that this so called love depends on only one and only one thing called money. hence after hearing this offer from my manager i didnt get angry and i quickly came out of his cabin to reception area and narrated everything to my wife. My wife sat down on sofa in reception area thinking very deeply. after two minutes of silence she asked if we do this u will get the job 100 % right. I told yes. She told me to promise her that every month i will give 50% of my salary to her. Well hearing this whatever reservations i had to accept this offer of my manager, those reservations also ended then and there. For my wife all that mattered was money i realized. She could not afford to live without the luxuries that money offered. There is a saying that loyalty of a man gets tested in times of wife's sickness and a wife's loyalty is tested in times of man's joblessness. How true i thought ! 

Had my wife said no i wud have never forced her. but she was ready and so i was also ready and we proceeded. My manager made me sit on a chair in his closed cabin, stripped my wife nude, licked and kissed her whole body and mounted her like a bitch on the office table like a bitch and one by one fucked her mouth and pounded her pussy and finally drilled her ass with his huge cock. She was fucked like a roadside bitch by my manager that too right in his cabin inside the very office building. finally he emptied his balls and ejaculated his cum all over my wife's face and painted my wife's face white with his thick cum. He even took a photograph of my wife's cum covered face. He then took out my joining letter from the drawer and took out the company stamp. He gave the joining letter to me and grabbed my wife's both boobs one by one and stamped them. then he turned her round and stamped her ass and finally gave a hard slap on her ass and looking at me said now ur wife has become official company bitch and laughed out loud in a taunting way.

my wife then quickly dressed up and wiped her cum covered face with handkerchief. While leaving he came along till the reception and then told me with an evil grin on his face - dont worry now u will do just fine in this job, the only thing u must remember in ur career is never fuck with the boss else the boss fucks ur wife. he laughed saying this. we then left. finally me and my wife both were happy that i got the job and the happy days are back again and my manager was the happiest person on the planet that day.

good creativity
Like Reply
(26-03-2020, 12:43 AM)MyHotFamily Wrote: I worked in my first IT company for three years. Then i switched to another IT company with a high package, got married to one of the topmost .  beauty in my north indian town but after two years i was put in performance improvement plan which meant that my performance will be reviewed after 3 months . if my performance gets improved then its fine else i wud be fired but instead of trying to improve my performance i gave middle finger to my manager and quit the company. The reason was that i became a bit arrogant and sort of started to think that i do not need the job anymore because at that time i used to invest most of my salary in stock market and used to make nice profit so i thought if i do this full time i will become a crorepati very soon. This idea corrupted my mind and i stopped obeying my manager and concentrating on work and discipline which resulted in hostility between me and my manager which made him put me in PIP (Performance improvement plan) and then i quit before i get fired.

Is this story or true incident ?
Like Reply