Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scary Moments - Real life experiences
This thread created to share about the scary moments 
Encountered during visit to a new place especially who goes for hookups in foreign countries.

Pls post real experience  so that our xossip members can avoid those in future .
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
My recent experience at Shanghai , China.

Last sep -2018 I went for a business meeting for confernce.
I visited many times Shanghai beautiful city , excellent infrastructure,
Clean, no crime.

Unfortunatlaey I was there for a week I was missing our my daily dose of fuck.
So I hanging around bund Area on Friday night .
It was very summer in Shanghai, I was one and taking some pics of Shanghai skyline .
After few mins a beatiful young chainese lady approached me asked me can she take a pic of mine with skyline back ground .I said yes , she took pics.
We got introductions she told she work in a store . I told her I am from USA came to shanghi for business.

After some time she told me she can get some gals for night max $250 for night .
She told me it’s safe , it’s in private area in apartment . She shown me pics of gals ,
All are beatiful. I went to her apartment , there were no scary people around. ,
Only beatifu, pretty chainese gals with good size boobs , all are posh .
She told me to select one gal who I like .
I selected a gal around 25 she hot , pretty good size boobs . Paid her $250
Went to room banged her 1 hour nicely. Took brake for 45 mins again banged her for 45 mins.
Told her I required some rest then I was sitting and watching TV.

Sudenly there was Knock on door four guys entered with guys told me I did a forceful sex which is punishable offense in China , they said they will call security officer . I heard few of same incidents from my
freinds when they visited Europe Prague. I smiled at them asked them how much money needed they said $4200.

I said fine take it from my credit card I don’t Cash r debit card . I paid them.
Asked them can I fuck one more they laughed at me said yes.
I did full hardcore fuck with other gal and left that place around 4 Am.
I came back to hotel , called my credit card company told them I lost credit card .
Then next day I filed security officer case that I lost my valet .
Froze the card . Finally $4200 not paid to assholes by my bank

It was scary, but ended happy with god grace .
Moral of the story : Never go alone to a unknown place with out having proper escape plan.
Before going do some research and go there .

If any of you visiting China or Europe for travel tips pls contact me at
Hangouts : your.wfe.banger.xxxx;
Like Reply