Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Long term Bull Required
Lkjhgfd
[+] 1 user Likes ahdpune's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I have DM you.
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 09:12 AM)ahdpune Wrote: Hey,

We are based in Pune though originally from North. I have multifold cuckold fantasies since last many years. I now am looking for someone good looking, charming and educated bull who can be my friend and guide me how to be a cuckold in real-life without compromising relationship with my wife. I am looking for long term relationship. Wife is 37 years, very good looking, friendly, a man's delight in bed. Those who want to invest time and efforts in a long term thing, please PM me.

hi..would love to be ur long term BULL..i am Navi Mumbai and often travel to pune...my hangout id: ursarjun 209 at gmail dot com
[+] 1 user Likes urs_arjun007's post
Like Reply
(07-03-2020, 09:12 AM)ahdpune Wrote: Hey,

We are based in Pune though originally from North. I have multifold cuckold fantasies since last many years. I now am looking for someone good looking, charming and educated bull who can be my friend and guide me how to be a cuckold in real-life without compromising relationship with my wife. I am looking for long term relationship. Wife is 37 years, very good looking, friendly, a man's delight in bed. Those who want to invest time and efforts in a long term thing, please PM me.

Nice to read your post. After reading this and your other posts, the following questions come to mind
- How willing is your wife for a 3rd person in relationship. Since she's very good looking, she surely ouught to have male admirers. Is she game with any one of them or wants a stranger only.
- you too are having a great sexcapade from the Ratnagiri experience. Why do you need a bull. Would you be able to handle anothrer man with wife
[+] 1 user Likes abhaydixit06's post
Like Reply
(15-03-2020, 10:39 AM)abhaydixit06 Wrote: Nice to read your post. After reading this and your other posts, the following questions come to mind
- How willing is your wife for a 3rd person in relationship. Since she's very good looking, she surely ouught to have male admirers. Is she game with any one of them or wants a stranger only.
- you too are having a great sexcapade from the Ratnagiri experience. Why do you need a bull. Would you be able to handle anothrer man with wife

Sent you a PM
Like Reply
Hsgshsbsh
[+] 2 users Like ahdpune's post
Like Reply
Hi my id is sharma264208; like to be a genuine friend to u
Like Reply
Want to connect with good looking well endowed guys for a future bull role. Pls PM me.
Like Reply
(15-03-2020, 10:39 AM)abhaydixit06 Wrote: Nice to read your post. After reading this and your other posts, the following questions come to mind

Let's connect and chat for way forward
Like Reply
(06-09-2020, 10:04 PM)ahdpune Wrote: Want to connect with good looking well endowed guys for a future bull role. Pls PM me.

hi ping me on 
babu83malee;
Like Reply
Intetested
Lots of Fantasies!

Dom Master Bull
Your Wife's Ex & Genuine Friend
You can share any fantasies like cuck incest with me
Privacy Guaranteed
I Never Share Pics
Panties Are Love

Hangout