Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
wife naked on holiday.
I felt that having enjoyed some of your stories, I ought to share one with you of my wife and myself on holiday in Spain.
We are a Scottish couple. My wife always goes topless or naked on the beach.
On this occasion, on a hot July day, we had gone into the sea to cool off.
My wife is not a good swimmer, so we were both waist-high in the sea, with my wife's topless boobs bouncing about as we threw water at each other.
There were other couples nearby in the sea watching us.
I went underwater and took my wife's string bikini bottoms off and lifted her onto me.
We were making love under the hot Spanish sunshine and my wife's eyes were closed, as she enjoyed my thrusting her now naked body...we didn't care, as her tits bounced up and down with pleasure.
I noticed a younger couple closeby. He dived under the water, fora closer at us fucking!
But he got his breathing wrong and surfaced between my wife's legs, lifting her naked into the air on his shoulders. Ha!
He apologized and swam quickly back to his partner.
20 minutes later, my wife and I were sat at the beach bar, wearing suitable attire ( shorts and bikini) when we were sent over a drink by the young couple.
We chatted, but made no mention of the embarrassing incident.
But when we left the beach bar together, he asked if it was okay to move their beach rug and bags closer to ours, to chat some more.
I agreed, as they were a nice couple.
As they settled down next to us, his partner stripped-off her top and shorts, revealing a perfect body and tits.
Luckily, my wife is not a jealous type of woman.
She just lay there topless and went to sleep, as I chatted to this young naked Italian couple about football. 100 true!
Get in touch please.Plenty pics to share in private.
charley10349;
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Nicee want to hear more like this incident from u
Like Reply
Happy to share details and pics, if you are honest and have something to share in private.
Thanks
Kevin ( and wife Christine).

email: charley10349;
Like Reply
Hey ! You stopped at a point where our dicks were starting to raise ! I am sure there is more to it...
will eagerly await the after story... ;-)
i am available on hangouts - sing.div.hubby;
Would like to stay connected with an attractive couple like yourselves.
[+] 1 user Likes seccsameer's post
Like Reply
Hi.
Thanks for your comment.
Pic sharing of wives/ourselves is okay with me in private. Agreed?
charley10349;
Like Reply
Hi. I have msged u. My id is littlefingera;. love to talk with u in private
Like Reply
Hey, I got your message but it says your mailbox is full, so couldn't reply. Also, didn't quite understand your message :-)
Like Reply
(06-05-2020, 06:30 AM)EroticaWriter Wrote: Hey, I got your message but it says your mailbox is full, so couldn't reply. Also, didn't quite understand your message :-)

Ha!  I don't know how to clear my private email on here yet. It is a new laptop I just received by post (everywhere else is closed in UK).
I was going to send you some new pics of my wife Christine.
She is in quarantine in our spare bedroom. No joking. Tomorrow, the death rate will be above 30.000 in England alone!
Pics please....before I die! lol.
Kevin xx Sad
Like Reply
Trying to work out this new laptop. Pics please to my private email. Thanks. Kevin (and wife Chris).
Like Reply
(06-05-2020, 06:44 AM)noggin103 Wrote: Trying to work out this new laptop. Pics please to my private email. Thanks. Kevin (and wife Chris).

Still trying to work out how use this new laptop. It arrived with no instruction leaflet!  My email address is charley10349;
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thankfully, we are both now virus free!
K&C xxx
Like Reply
(06-05-2020, 06:44 AM)noggin103 Wrote: Trying to work out this new laptop. Pics please to my private email. Thanks. Kevin (and wife Chris).

Still trying to work out how use this new laptop. It arrived with no instruction leaflet!  My email address is charley10349;
Hope to hear from you soon.
Thankfully, we are both now virus free!
K&C xxx banana
Like Reply
(05-03-2020, 06:15 AM)noggin103 Wrote: I felt that having enjoyed some of your stories, I ought to share one with you of my wife and myself on holiday in Spain.
We are a Scottish couple. My wife always goes topless or naked on the beach.
On this occasion, on a hot July day, we had gone into the sea to cool off.
My wife is not a good swimmer, so we were both waist-high in the sea, with my wife's topless boobs bouncing about as we threw water at each other.
There were other couples nearby in the sea watching us.
I went underwater and took my wife's string bikini bottoms off and lifted her onto me.
We were making love under the hot Spanish sunshine and my wife's eyes were closed, as she enjoyed my thrusting her now naked body...we didn't care, as her tits bounced up and down with pleasure.
I noticed a younger couple closeby. He dived under the water, fora closer at us fucking!
But he got his breathing wrong and surfaced between my wife's legs, lifting her naked into the air on his shoulders. Ha!
He apologized and swam quickly back to his partner.
20 minutes later, my wife and I were sat at the beach bar, wearing suitable attire ( shorts and bikini) when we were sent over a drink by the young couple.
We chatted, but made no mention of the embarrassing incident.
But when we left the beach bar together, he asked if it was okay to move their beach rug and bags closer to ours, to chat some more.
I agreed, as they were a nice couple.
As they settled down next to us, his partner stripped-off her top and shorts, revealing a perfect body and tits.
Luckily, my wife is not a jealous type of woman.
She just lay there topless and went to sleep, as I chatted to this young naked Italian couple about football. 100 true!
Get in touch please.
charley10349;

Hi again. I was off sick and then my laptop crashed! Happy to share wife (or gf) pics.
Get in contact please.
Kevin & wife Christine xxx
Like Reply
(02-06-2020, 05:47 AM)noggin103 Wrote: Hi again. I was off sick and then my laptop crashed! Happy to share wife (or gf) pics.
Get in contact please.
Kevin & wife Christine xxx
Like Reply