Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do u shag/ masterbate on Whatsapp DP?
Do you ever feels horney after seeing her whatsapp DP and then shagged / masterbate
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Plenty times I have jerked off live. Ha!
We are a married British couple.
Get in touch if interested.
I use Google Hangouts.
Kevin xx
[+] 1 user Likes noggin103's post
Like Reply
I did it on my colegue DP, my friend DP and my friend's wife DP
[+] 2 users Like mother_lover's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2020, 09:59 AM)mother_lover Wrote: I did it on my colegue DP, my friend DP and my friend's wife DP

Pm at telegram @enjoyakashsen
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
(03-03-2020, 09:59 AM)mother_lover Wrote: I did it on my colegue DP, my friend DP and my friend's wife DP

Pm at telegram @enjoyakashsen
Like Reply
I have done it on my Friend's DP and my friend's wife's DP and also on the DP of my ExGf
Like Reply
(11-03-2020, 05:58 PM)ujhyodas Wrote: I have done it on my Friend's DP and my friend's wife's DP and also on the DP of my ExGf

Waooo, do u keep those pic?
Like Reply
(12-03-2020, 08:18 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Waooo, do u keep those pic?

Ya many a times I do.
Like Reply
To all the pretty women whose DP i see on my whatsapp. It includes my wife's cousins, ex colleagues, even aunts and Grandmas
[+] 2 users Like Chennaimutualshag's post
Like Reply
(15-03-2020, 07:05 AM)Chennaimutualshag Wrote: To all the pretty women whose DP i see on my whatsapp. It includes my wife's cousins, ex colleagues, even aunts and Grandmas

Waoo, so while you masterbate u looking for any random one by scrolling contacts   ?  Or specific someone by typing her name?
Like Reply
(12-03-2020, 08:18 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Waooo, do u keep those pic?

Yes I keep those pics. initially I collect few pics of the girl I am interested. Then while masterbating on her DP I uses her pics and I see her lips face, etc body parts and I imagine her and then masterbate and often I ejaculate on her DP.
[+] 1 user Likes mother_lover's post
Like Reply
yes i do
உங்கள், 
Heart நிமி Heart
மேலே வோட் பண்ணவும், கீழே கமெண்ட் பண்ணவும். 
Like Reply
LETS PLAY A GAME ON WHATSAPP DP. PM ME AT @enjoyakashsen FOR PLAY IT
Like Reply
(03-03-2020, 01:31 AM)Kalponik Wrote: Do you ever feels horney after seeing her whatsapp DP and then shagged / masterbate

Anyone?
Like Reply
Yes my friends, friends wives, cousins, colleagues
Like Reply
(19-09-2020, 05:36 PM)Bossman67 Wrote: Yes my friends, friends wives, cousins, colleagues

Waoo, dark fantasy
Like Reply
Yes many times. I add many numbers just for the profiel dp
[+] 1 user Likes conf1's post
Like Reply
(20-09-2020, 04:41 AM)conf1 Wrote: Yes many times. I add many numbers just for the profiel dp

But how you got the numbers? Are they known?
Like Reply
done couple of times
Like Reply
Me too
Like Reply