Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Who has sniffed/taken/wore panties?
Most of us have seen or sniffed panties from relatives or friends at some point. What are your experiences?

Panties are so soft, pretty, and sometimes so tight - and once you have seen the size and colour and print, you feel you know so much more about the girl or woman who wears them.

I'm interested in chatting about such experiences - with other panty lovers. You can DM me also for hangouts chat.
[+] 1 user Likes observer2019's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
I started with a sister's friend - she had mostly pretty printed ones, colourful - around 85cm.
Like Reply
i started with my mothers elder sisters .. eldest one was using plain .. eldest one size was 90 cms .. the other one 95 cms .. floral ones ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
[+] 1 user Likes pantyboy's post
Like Reply
(01-03-2020, 05:25 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Most of us have seen or sniffed panties from relatives or friends at some point. What are your experiences?

Panties are so soft, pretty, and sometimes so tight - and once you have seen the size and colour and print, you feel you know so much more about the girl or woman who wears them.

I'm interested in chatting about such experiences - with other panty lovers. You can DM me also for hangouts chat.

very very trie .. 
they reveal a lot .. 
they are dark secrets of females . .
hence they dont want other men to know abt what color , what brand , what size , pattern etc tht they are using ..
LOVE femdom,  adn humiliation chatting. Love lesbian chat abt my aunts and MOMS FRIENDS. 
am my mother in law's AND SIL'S sissy PANTYBOY. my wife humiliates me in front of her friends . 
Like Reply
(30-03-2020, 12:14 PM)pantyboy Wrote: very very trie .. 
they reveal a lot .. 
they are dark secrets of females . .
hence they dont want other men to know abt what color , what brand , what size , pattern etc tht they are using ..

Oh yes. They hide even from husbands and other female relatives, giggling when somebody sees.
[+] 2 users Like observer2019's post
Like Reply
(06-04-2020, 07:51 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Oh yes. They hide even from husbands and other female relatives, giggling when somebody sees.

VERY TRUE . 
some of the most modern, very bold , feministic  women i know  get "shame " [ extreme shame ] on their face when another male sees their underwear .. 

the word is  " SHAME " not shy .. they get super shame when a male sees thir " secret"  . 

will write more later abt a few exp.
Like Reply
Have sniffed panties of my sister in law. She is perfect milf. Love the exotic smell.

I never miss a chance to sniff them
[+] 2 users Like wet4uall's post
Like Reply
SIL panties are the hottest. I wonder why? Maybe because they are semi-taboo.
[+] 2 users Like observer2019's post
Like Reply
(09-04-2020, 01:41 PM)pantyboy Wrote: VERY TRUE . 
some of the most modern, very bold , feministic  women i know  get "shame " [ extreme shame ] on their face when another male sees their underwear .. 

the word is  " SHAME " not shy .. they get super shame when a male sees thir " secret"  . 

will write more later abt a few exp.

They feel this shame even in front of other female relatives....even close ones.
Like Reply
Anybody who has relatives who wears floral ones?
Like Reply
i started with my cosine sisters panty... she used to wear a line ones.. but it was my early age of 18-19 and she was 16. ! i started getting interested in her as seeing her developing body....so to satisfy myself i used to sniff her bra and Panty.....then my Bhabhi came...she used to wear a floral ones.... initially it was white then she sarted colored one...bra is black or brown ...so i started stealing those from her laundry bag.. and used to wrap around my dick and shag..!

she caught me red handed but before telling to any one she had a collaboration with me....she needed my support and i extended.!
[+] 2 users Like everywhere's post
Like Reply
(24-04-2020, 07:53 PM)observer2019 Wrote: SIL panties are the hottest. I wonder why? Maybe because they are semi-taboo.

true they are in those "First Fantasy" category.!>... Teacher.. Sister In law.. Neighbor aunty..! they are always in Semi Taboo
Like Reply
(19-07-2020, 07:44 PM)everywhere Wrote: i started with my cosine sisters panty... she used to wear a line ones.. but it was my early age of 18-19 and she was 16. ! i started getting interested in her as seeing her developing body....so to satisfy myself i used to sniff her bra and Panty.....then my Bhabhi came...she used to wear a floral ones.... initially it was white then she sarted colored one...bra is black or brown ...so i started stealing those from her laundry bag.. and used to wrap around my dick and shag..!

she caught me red handed but before telling to any one she had a collaboration with me....she needed my support and i extended.!

Hot.
Yes, SILs usually wear floral. Before marriage they have these plain ones, and then they start buying sexy ones.

I like mature ones too - mostly printed, large size.
Like Reply
Well I play with lot bra and panties of my relatives and also have 10 used old panties(which is currently not using). When I was kid I always attracted towards panties. I do play with my mom, chachi, maami ,and her daughters panties.
If you want to chat with me then you can get my contact in my profile.
[+] 4 users Like rajsahoo30's post
Like Reply
(22-07-2020, 01:55 PM)rajsahoo30 Wrote: Well I play with lot bra and panties of my relatives and also have 10 used old panties(which is currently not using). When I was kid I always attracted towards panties. I do play with my mom, chachi, maami ,and her daughters panties.

wow... yourock ...its fun .....interested to chat? come to Private message
[+] 1 user Likes everywhere's post
Like Reply
(19-07-2020, 06:31 PM)observer2019 Wrote: Anybody who has relatives who wears floral ones?

my sisters
Like Reply
(22-07-2020, 06:48 PM)Naaa7 Wrote: my sisters

Hot. What is her size?
Like Reply
observer2019 my bhabhi , my office coliage , my cousine sister wear floral.
Like Reply
(22-07-2020, 08:32 PM)everywhere Wrote: observer2019 my bhabhi , my office coliage , my cousine sister wear floral.

Mmm my aunt also does - XXL sized.
Like Reply
removed
[+] 2 users Like ashok2310's post
Like Reply