Overcoming nightmares
Overcoming nightmares

[Image: ritika-story-000.png]

The beast itself was hideously scary. Ritika lay in bed, sweating heavily with fear, trying to sleep and afraid to sleep at the same time. Scared wails escaped her mouths and her head jerked this way and that involuntarily, eyes shut tight wishing for the beast to go away and leave her alone. The creature raised its head from between Ritika’s legs. It’s tongue was forked like that of a snake, slithering in and out in a reptilian way. It was incredibly long and it when it slithered out, it lapped at the naked skin of her inner thighs, pussy and belly. The creature hissed every now and then.

Its mouth was shaped like a wild cat, it’s fangs, long, sharp and threatening. Blood-shot reptilian eyes with vertical slits glared threateningly, the creature’s intent of ending her life burning in them. Instead of ears, it had curved horns like that of the devil and Ritika saw its tail wagging behind it. The tail had an arrow-head at its tip, again, like that of the proverbial devil.

As it rose on its paws, Ritika could see its hairy body — partly that of an ape and partly human. It licked up her body, its dark forked tongue probing her navel, making Ritika shudder. It placed both its paws on her naked breasts, its claws piercing her hard, erect nipples, making her scream in pain and fear. As it moved up her body, Ritika glanced between her legs. Poised at the entrance of her pussy was the beast’s massive 14″ phallus. Easily 4 or 5 inches wide, it was throbbing angrily. To Ritika, it was scarier than any knife or sword could be. She knew that if it entered he, she would die, just as she knew that there was no way the beast had any intention of letting her live.

Roaring angrily, the beast buried its fangs into Ritika’s neck just as its male member impaled her and she woke up shaking and screaming. Her breath was coming in heavy gasps and she was sweating with fear, in spite of her air-conditioned room. Her husband lay next to her, fast asleep. Her scream had not even made him stir. But then, he was a hard sleeper and very little, if anything, could wake him once he fell asleep.

This wasn’t the first time she’d had this dream. It had woken her up from deep sleep at least three times in just the last week. Each time she had the dream, she saw more of the beast and each time, it looked even more hideous and scary. Ritika was terrified with mortal fear. What did this mean? Why was she getting this dream again and again? She knew she needed help. She knew that she would either die of a heart attack or go insane if she didn’t get help soon.

She tried going back to sleep, but it was in vain. Like the previous occasions when she had this dream, she lay awake, shaking with fear, tossing and turning for close an hour before giving up on sleep. Getting off the bed, she tiptoed to the bathroom.

Shedding her sweat soaked nightie, Ritika stepped into the shower and let the cold water soak her. The blast of cold water stung at first, but over time, it helped calm her nerves and overcome the terror that she felt in my bones. As her naked body soaked in the shower, fear was gradually replaced by a steely resolve to find a way — any way — to get past these nightmares.

And yet, this wasn’t an easy dream to talk about. If the beast had attacked to just kill or eat her like a prey, it would have been easy. The heavy sexual undertones of the dream made talking about it that much harder. Who could she trust enough to be both discreet and objective to help find a way out of this.

Surely not her husband, in-laws or even parents, she thought. Married just ten days ago, she was afraid both families would be quick to pass judgment either on her character or pronounce her to be possessed and seek the help of shady god men or tantriks.

There had to be a scientific explanation and, by extension, a scientific solution. Who could she trust? Only one person came to mind — but talking with him had its own problems. He was a psychiatrist and arguably the most qualified among the people she knew. And yet, he had a crush on Ritika during college days. Surely, he would have outgrown that teenage crush by now. Maybe he was already married to someone he loves and it would be ok. What alternative did she have really?

By the time Ritika stepped out of the shower and crawled back in bed, her mind was made up. She watched her husband sleep soundly, totally oblivious to the turmoil and terror his wife’s life was going through.

[Image: ritika-003.jpg]
Old flame burning strong…

Even when he received her wedding invitation card in the mail, he didn’t lose hope. A firm believer in destiny, he felt deep within that Ritika would be his. He was convinced the marriage would get canceled. She had been his dream, his infatuation, his one-way love all through college and even thereafter. Though they lost touch, the flame remained glowing in his heart while he studied psychiatry eventually started his practice.

However, watching her get married shattered him. For the past ten days, he had canceled his appointments and stayed home, drinking from dawn to dusk or till he passed out to down his sorrow. He was a mess and the psychiatrist in him knew it. And yet, he was helpless to do anything about it. His one dream, one conviction was lost and he seemed to have lost all purpose in life.

He had left word with the receptionist at his clinic not to bother calling him. That she would get paid and that he would call her when he was ready to start working again. Still, hundreds of calls had gone unanswered — from concerned family members, friends and even a few patients who had his number.

It was a coincidence, that he was awake when the phone rang. He couldn’t believe his eyes. Ritika was calling him. Struggling to shake sleep and a massive hangover he lunged for his phone…almost toppling it off the night stand and barely managing to juggle and get a hold of it.

“Hello,” he said, struggling to make his voice sound awake.

“Hi,” Ritika replied tentatively, “is this is a good time to talk?”

“Of course,” he replied. Sensing the tension and anxiousness in her voice he added, “what’s the matter?”

“I need help,” she said, unable to help sobbing…for the next five minutes she rambled through tears and sobs as she talked broadly about her recurring nightmares that started the day after her wedding. He listened without interrupting, wide awake now and concerned.

He agreed to see her at his clinic in a couple hours, gave her the address and hung up. He called his office and informed the receptionist that he would be in to see a patient in a couple hours but also told her not to call his other patients because he wasn’t ready to start regular practice yet.

Taking two headache pills with tea, he shaved, showered and got to office in an hour and a half. He was pacing his office when the intercom rang. The receptionist announced that a Ritika Verma was here to see him and he asked her to be sent in. Taking a seat behind his desk, he ran his fingers through his hair and tried to put on as professional an expression as he could muster.

As Ritika stepped into the office, she glanced at him with an awkward smile. He invited her in, pointing to the patient’s chair. Her head down, he walked tentatively to the chair and he stared and followed her every step. How could a woman look so much more beautiful in just 10 days he wondered.

He was lost in her beauty through all the small talk and had no recollection of what they talked about. When she started talking about her nightmare though, he snapped to attention. Over the next hour and a half, she narrated her dreams. He only interrupted to ask about a detail or two, making notes as she talked, he eyes down, tears flowing down her cheeks. She was trembling by the time she finished her narrative.

“When did this start?” he asked, concerned.

“One day after the wedding,” she replied, “and I have had this dream every other day since then.”

His immediate suspicion was that there had to be some trauma related to the marriage. That the nightmares started a day after the wedding couldn’t be a coincidence. Over the next hour, through carefully worded questions he tried to understand the circumstances of the marriage hoping the isolate the cause of the dream.

Was she forced into the marriage?: No, she hadn’t been forced into the marriage. It was an arranged marriage, but with her complete consent. He was a successful businessman, and she had gone into marriage with starry-eyed dreams.
  • Any unpleasant surprises?: She hesitated and finally shook her head ‘no’. He had to probe before she confessed that her husband had a tiny pecker and no stamina in bed. Sex on the wedding night had ended in 30 minutes since he walked into the bedroom and they only had sex on alternate days and it seldom lasted more than a few minutes.
  • Were you a virgin going into the wedding?: She shook her head, ‘no’.
  • Was she missing the premarital sex partner?: She shook her head ‘no’. It was a one off mistake she said and nothing about it was worth missing.
  • What did she feel after sex with her husband?: It took her a minute to think about her answer but finally said that she felt used.
  • How did she deal with it?: She had no idea what he meant. No she hadn’t tried to pleasure herself to orgasm, no she didn’t resent her husband, no she didn’t feel angry, yes, she was disappointed sexually.
Through further questioning over another hour, he had his suspicions confirmed. Her nightmares were surely coming from something to do with a disappointing marriage. He also noticed the pattern that the nightmares came on nights when the couple did not have sex — or, in other words, the night after they had sex.

She agreed to come see him the day after every dream and agreed to try some of the measures he suggested to try and isolate the cause of the dreams.

[Image: ritika-046.jpg]

During her next visit, she described how her husband had mounted her doggy style and cum three minutes later on the night she had visited him. He took her like a piece of meat, pinning her down on the bed while he rammed her till he came. There was no foreplay or even a pretense of romance. He didn’t even bother kissing her. Just stripped her naked, and took her. After he fell asleep, as they had discussed, she had masturbated to an orgasm in the bathroom. Still, the following night, the dream had come back.

She was back two days later. True to pattern, her husband had fucked her the night of her last visit. As they had discussed, this time around, she did not masturbate after sex. Instead, on the following night — the night of no sex — she had waited till her husband had fallen asleep before sneaking to the shower where she masturbated to orgasm. And still, after she went to bed, the dream had returned.

For close to a month, one after another they tried different solutions — trying to prolong sex, trying to get some romance and foreplay in sex, masturbating after the nightmare, taking sleeping pills and more. At his request, she installed a camera in her bedroom and recorded her nightmare. He watched as her body twitched and shuddered while she was having the dream. They would watch each dream sequence together, trying to deconstruct what might be happening in the dream and mapping it to her reactions captured on camera.

“We have to try and recreate the dream here,” he suggested one day. Since we know the pattern, I can sedate you to sleep here and we can see if that can induce the dream. When she came into office the next day — because her husband had fucked her the previous night, the dream was back. The pattern was established. The dream comes when she sleeps without sex and masturbating was not the solution.

“There seems to be some guilt related to sex that’s causing the dream.” He said one day when she was back in the office. With every passing week, she was looking shakier and increasingly fragile. There were dark circles under her eyes that make up didn’t quite hide. She was fidgety and her nerves seemed to be frayed. She was teetering on the brink of a nervous breakdown if not something worse and his concern for her health was growing.

It had been difficult for him to maintain professionalism while listening to the details of her sex life with her husband. He was both aroused and frustrated every time she came in. He believed that if she had picked him instead of a wealthy businessman, this might not have happened. Maybe this was destiny’s way of telling her she had made a mistake.

“I don’t know what to do,” she said nodding her understanding, “it’s not like I can refuse to have sex with my husband.”

“No, I don’t think that would solve the problem,” he said shaking his head, “I think it is to do with the quality of sex. Not having sex may even make it worse. I feel the dream is a manifestation of your sexual life being eaten away and destroyed. I have a feeling if you had good sex that gave you pleasure, there’s a chance you won’t have the dream.”

She burst out crying. After a few minutes, wiping her eyes, between sobs, she said, “I don’t see that happening. He is not interested in sex beyond his need for release.”

“I am sorry to say this, and please don’t take this the wrong way,” he said. He paused collecting his thoughts before adding, “you may have to consider sex outside marriage,” he held up his hand as she looked shocked at the suggestion and started to protest, “even if it is to figure out if it has any impact on your dreams. I have a feeling you need to be loved instead of being used as an object of sexual release and it’s possible that sexual satisfaction will end the dreams. I don’t think I can help you unless we are able to isolate what’s causing the dreams in the first place. It’s been close to two months now and your health — both physical and mental — is declining with each week. I am afraid you may be close to a nervous breakdown. I don’t want to give you drugs. That’s a different kind of evil and we have seen that sedatives and sleeping pills don’t help anyway. You still have the dream in spite of the pills.”

“Will you?” she asked after a long silence during which she seemed to be digesting what he had just said.

“What?” he said not understanding.

“Will you….” she hesitated, “love me?” and she finally looked up at him, her eyes pleading.

“Yes,” he said, getting off his chair and coming across the table and sitting on the table in front of her. “I always have and I always will,” he thought but out loud, he said, “I am with you in this fight. Whatever it takes.” With that, he bent forward, his fingers lifting her chin so she faced him and kissed her lips. She froze at first and he pulled back. Her eyes still closed, she grabbed his collar and pulled him back. This time, her mouth open, she kissed him hungrily. When their tongues met, she felt wetness gush to her pussy, desire coursing through her body. She realized sadly that she hadn’t been kissed since the night of her wedding. She reached to unbutton his pants and he grabbed her hands.

“Not today. Today’s your husband’s sex night. Come tomorrow morning. And I hope I can keep your dream away tomorrow night.

[Image: ritika-020.jpg]

When she returned the next morning — promptly at 10 am as agreed — it was evident that she had dressed to seduce. A simple white printed dress, but with a deep neckline that gave a generous view of her cleavage. The dress ended around knee length, but had a zipper on both sides that she had opened. The effect was that the outside of her legs were on glorious display, almost right up to her ass cheeks.

His jaw dropped as she walked in and she blushed at his reaction. Smiling shyly, she settled in the patient’s chair she had occupied so often over the past few months. It hadn’t been easy for her to take this step. Since she left his clinic yesterday, she had battled conflicting emotions.

Her husband had returned home angry because of some work related issues and had stayed angry through the evening. When they went to bed that night, she expected the usual quick doggy fuck, but she was in for a surprise. He fucked her for sure, but with a brutality she hadn’t experienced before.

Once he had stripped her naked, he shed his clothes. Grabbing her hair from behind, he bent her forward and for the first time since their marriage, he blowed her ass, fucking her mercilessly while she cried in pain. He called her filthy names while he plowed her ass inflicting pain and humiliating her at the same time. For the first time since their wedding, he lasted beyond three minutes. In fact he fucked her ass for close to ten minutes before cumming. But he wasn’t done yet.

He made her suck his cock back to hardness before fucking her ass again for close to twenty minutes. And then he made her suck him to hardness before taking her a third time. This time fucking her ass in every imaginable position for close to an hour. He didn’t even cum the third time. Exhaustion is what made him stop finally. Rolling over, he was instantly asleep, leaving her crying in humiliation, shame and pain. As she lay crying, curled into a ball, her mind was made. He didn’t deserve a false loyalty that was destroying her.

He had already left for work when she woke up, her ass hole still hurting from the brutal fucking of the previous night. Her decision from the previous night reinforced, she decided to turn on the charm, taking time with a hot bath followed by carefully applied make up. She decided against wearing a bra and just before heading out the door, decided against panties also, stripping them off and tossing them on her bed before walking out the door.

His reaction on seeing her had flattered her. She watched as he walked across the desk and came across to face her. Taking her hands in his, he had bent forward to kiss her. He expected her tentativeness and hesitation from yesterday but was surprised when she ran her fingers through his hair before pulling him into an intense and passionate kiss full of need and desire. Like yesterday, she felt her pussy go wet instantly as soon as their lips locked. Holding her face in one hand and wrapping the other behind her heck, he literally ate her mouth hungrily, devouring her tongue. She responded with equal hunger, licking and sucking on his tongue.

“My God Ritika,” he gasped when they broke the kiss to catch their breath, “I have ached for this from the day I first saw you.” he confessed.

“I know she,” said blushing before pulling him back into the kiss. Taking his hand, she placed it on her breast. As he squeezed, the feel of her hard, aroused nipple against his palm told him she wasn’t wearing a bra. His erection was instant and she felt his hardness brush against her arm.

She let him play with her breast and nipples over her dress while she enjoyed the intensity of their kiss. She slipped his hand inside the top of her dress and pinched her hard nipple. She gasped with pleasure without breaking the kiss as more wetness gushed to her pussy.

After an eternity, they broke the kiss. “Please make it last,” she begged while she undid his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants before pulling it down along with his underwear. She gasped loudly at the size of his shaft only partially erect.

“You are huge,” she said licking her lips.

“Not quite the 14″ of your dream beast, but I hope it won’t be a disappointment.”

Ritika couldn’t help laughing, thinking about her husband’s puny prick in comparison with the proud pole she now faced. She kissed his member from based to tip before taking his head in her mouth. As she grabbed his shaft, her fingers barely touched around his girl. She started stroking him and took as much of him in her mouth as she could. She sucked him till he was ramrod erect, even longer at full mast than before. She hoped he had the stamina to go with his impressive size and knew that however this went, her pussy was in for a treat today.

He stopped her after a few minutes. Making her stand up, he stripped her dress off her. For a while, he ust soaked in the naked beauty of his dream woman, making her blush. Sitting on the patient chair, he pulled her into his lap. He caressed her boobs lovingly before sucking one nipple after the other.

“God you are beautiful!” he exclaimed as he squeezed her boobs. His erection was rubbing against her soaking wet pussy opening and she started moving, rubbing her opening up and down his pole. He devoured her breasts, sucking her and even biting each nipple, making her squeal in erotic pleasure.

After a while, he carried her to the patient’s bed. Laying her on her back, he admired her nakedness. He kissed and sucked each nipple while his hands spread her legs. He kissed and licked down her body, taking time to probe her navel with his tongue before licking and kissing down her belly. He bit the fleshy part of her pussy mound before kissing and licking up and down her opening. She was soaking wet and he licked her wetness.

Opening her pussy lips, he slid his tongue into her hole first and then up her pussy till he reached her clit. Taking it in his mouth, he sucked. Ritika involuntarily thrust her pussy into his mouth, moaning with pleasure as he started eating her.

“You’re so delicious Ritika,” he mianed into her pussy, “I could eat you all day.”

“Who is stopping you,” she said hoarsely, pulling his head into her. It didn’t take too long, within minutes, Ritika was moving in rhythm with his mouth, her back arching. “Oh God, I am cumming,” she groaned throwing her head back and erupted, her orgasm rocking her her body, sending electric shock waves, making her tremble and twitch.

He ate her right through her orgasm, lapping up her flowing juices and making it last longer.

“I have an idea,” he said after her orgasm passed and she lay panting under him. “I am thinking of recreating your dream.”

Getting between her legs, he licked the inside of her thighs her thighs and her pussy opening the way she had described. Raising his head between her legs, he proceeded to lick up her body. Placing his palms on her boobs, he pinched both nipples. Ritika screamed, but with pleasure instead of pain. As she looked between her legs, she saw his monster cock, its head pushing against her opening.

He entered her while biting her neck the way she had described the beast doing in her dream. She moaned and spread her legs as he filled her, pushing deeper into her with each thrust. It took nearly a minute before he managed to push his entire cock inside her, filling her and touching her in places she hadn’t been touched inside her.

He started slowly, but was soon drilling her hard. Her second orgasm rocked her and he fucked her right through it. Nearly five minutes after her orgasm passed, she felt his cock swell and start pulsing inside her and knew he was close to cumming.

He pulled out abruptly and resumed eating her. He ate her for a few minutes before entering her and pounding her again. Once again, when he was close to cumming he pulled out and ate her. He fucked and ate her through a third orgasm before finally pulling out and cumming in her mouth. She squeezed his shaft, draining it of his cum, swallowing as much as she could. Once he was spent, she continued sucking and stroking him. Within fifteen minutes, he was back to full hardness.

He turned her around in a 69 position and started eating her while she sucked and stroked his shaft. She had never been eaten, either by her one boyfriend or by her husband and was amazed at how eager he was to eat her.

She believed that he would truly enjoy eating her all day and would love devouring her as she came with orgasm after orgasm, feeding him with her cum. She made a mental note to challenge him one day to an all day eating frenzy. But for now, she wanted him back inside her.

Getting on top, she guided his pole into her pussy and pushed down. Inch by inch, he entered her tight pussy again, eventually filling her. Once he was all the way inside her, she started moving up and down, riding him cow-girl style.

She rode him for close to fifteen minutes before he started swelling and twitching inside her.

He rolled her onto her back and pulled out, going back to eating her — his way of delaying his inevitable climax. She let him enjoy and devour her pussy and enjoyed sensations she hadn’t felt with anyone else, letting his mouth take her to the brink of yet another orgasm.

When she came this time, she squirted violently, soaking his mouth in her cum. He hungrily drank as much of her eruption as he could, letting her juices soak his mouth and face. Just watching him enjoy her orgasm so completely sent her over the edge again.

Once her orgasm passed, he shoved his hardness in her mouth, making her suck him. He was so turned on by her back to back orgasms and her squirting that he almost immediately erupted in her mouth, shooting load after load of his warm cum down her throat. Like before, she swallowed as much as she could and once he was spent, continued sucking and stroking his limp cock till it was hard again.

They fucked all day long, only taking bathroom breaks and one break for a late lunch. It was almost 6 in the evening when she finally left his clinic, thoroughly fucked and having had more orgasms in one day than she’d had in her entire life — including the times she had masturbated to an orgasm. She was sore and yet she had a day full of the most mind-blowing sex.

That night, she slept like a baby — a dream-free night. The next day, she went through the motions while her husband — who wasn’t angry today — fucked her pussy for the customary three-five minutes.

“What is the chance it was a fluke?” she asked her ‘dream doctor.’

“It could be, but I doubt it,” he replied. She had just told him about her dreamless night, “I do believe we have struck on the solution to your nightmare problem.”

“I never thought there could be a ‘medicine’ I would enjoy so much,” she said winking drawing quotes around the word medicine in the air with her fingers. They both laughed before spending the rest of the day fucking.

This became the routine for Ritika — a five-minute fuck one night (unless her husband was upset and took her ass painfully for an hour or two) and the following day filled with hours and hours of passionate fucking filled with multiple orgasms. Soon the nightmares were a distant memory. And yet, not once had her ‘doctor’ cum inside her pussy, always making sure he came in her mouth or on her naked body.

[Image: ritika-015.jpg]

The dream returns…

She sat in the patient’s chair, visibly shaking. She seemed to be hyperventilating, her breaths coming in short gasps. Her face was full of terror. After a month free of nightmares, the beast had returned. But instead of the dream ending when it entered her and bit into her neck with is fangs, it had continued past that point for the first time.

“It fucked me again and again throughout the night.” she ended, looking at her doctor, friend and now lover, her eyes asking ‘why is it back?’

“This is strange,” he said, genuine concern on his face as he walked around the desk and sat on it’s edge on her side, facing her, “and you did not wake up?”

She shook her head ‘no’ and added, “I wanted to and tried to wake up but it would not let me wake up. It was almost like it wanted me to experience it fucking me. Not once. Not twice. But again and again, all through the night.”

“How did the dream end?” he asked.

“Well, there is one detail I forgot to mention. Each time the beast fucked me, it erupted deep inside me, filling me with its sperm. I could actually feel its spurts flooding inside me. It was breeding me I think.”

“Oh,” was all he managed in reply.

“But to answer your question,” she said, looking up into his eyes, “I woke up when I found out I was pregnant — with twins” and she smiled, winking and naughty suggestion on her face.

“That’s a serious problem,” he said and smiled adding, “and some serious acting. Let’s see what we can do about that dream ending now.” and carried her to bed where he fucked her again and again throughout the day, creaming her pussy again and again, making no effort to hold back and prolong things, but focused more on how many times he could fill her pussy with his load.

“I like this ‘medicine’ more than the earlier one,” she said putting her clothes on well after sunset, “I think I am going to have this dream again”.

They both laughed and he added, “then you better be back here in two days for more of this medicine.”

“Oh you bet I will be,” she said kissing him passionately before heading home.

THE END

Please rate and comment. REPs are always welcome.

Disclaimer: All the pictures are collected from the web. I am merely sharing my collection of what's already out there in public domain. Enjoy!

Check out all my story and picture threads.

Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
https://i1.wp.com/secrethopes.com/wp-con...07-004.jpg
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Like Reply