Adultery My friend’s wife…my Valentine!
My friend’s wife…my Valentine!
[Image: ipshita-story-000.png]

The first time I saw her was at her wedding — with my friend. If there is such a thing as lust at first sight, then I was a victim. I felt guilty for imagining my friend enjoying her during their wedding night, but it was also one of the most erotic experiences.

For the whole day, through one ceremony after the other, I imagined my friend undressing her, kissing her, licking and enjoying every inch of her body as he shed her clothes, her moans and groans as he sucked her nipples, her screams of pleasure while he ate her (possibly virgin) pussy, her expressions as he entered her, her boobs bouncing as he pounded her and their collective ecstasy as they came in orgasm after orgasm.

Many may not consider Ipshita bhabhi to be a classical beauty — well, that’s their perspective. To me, she was erotica in motion. Everything about her sent my pulse racing. Even though she was dressed from head to toe, to my eyes, she was dressed in the most seductive way possible. Her skin, at least what of it was visible, was a silken invitation.

Her large, almond-shaped eyes were what first drew me in. Her full, luscious lips begged to be kissed. Curvy and full bodied, her body isn’t exactly model material. And yet, all her curves were soft and inviting.

[Image: ipshita-003.jpeg]

I had to excuse myself and jerk myself off in the bathroom twice during the day. Still, by the time I returned home that night, I had aching balls from my constant state of arousal and spent the night, imagining my friend fucking Ipshita and had to relieve myself three more times. No other woman had made my juices flow the way Ipshita had done that one day.

Unfortunately, I had no occasion to see her for eight more months. But when I did see her again, I was treated to an erotic show that’s etched in my memory forever.

Homeless for two days…

My rental agreement was ending and it would be two days before I would be able to move into my new rental apartment. All my possessions were packed and the office was kind enough to let me store them in the basement for the two days. What I did not have was a place to stay.

“I will check into a hotel for two days,” I said to my friend shaking my head ‘no’ when he asked me if my old landlord had agreed to let me stay two extra days or if the new landlord would let me move in a couple days early. “Someone else is taking possession of the old place the day after I move out and the new place won’t be ready to move in.” I added.

“Don’t be silly yaar,” my friend said, “if you want to throw money on a hotel room, that’s your choice, but you can stay in my guest room too.”

“Thanks yaar, but I don’t want to be an imposition,” I said, “you got married just a few months ago and I don’t want to be an unwelcome guest.”

“Unwelcome!” he exclaimed, mock punching me, “Now you are insulting me. Besides, the wedding was 8 months ago and feels like it was 8 years ago. Don’t worry about it.”

I tried to protest, but he would have none of it and that settled it.

I thanked my friend for his hospitality as he patted me on the shoulder and headed off to his desk and I headed off to the restroom.

[Image: ipshita-008.jpg]

Like I had done almost everyday since they returned from their honeymoon in Goa, I opened up one of Ipshita’s pictures (of course I had cropped my friend off in the pic) and jerked off to my imagination of enjoying her wet and wild body.

Ipshita’s magic hadn’t worn off after their wedding. If anything, it had only intensified after my friend showed me their honeymoon pictures. I felt I had a cosmic connection with Ipshita. There was no other way to explain how madly smitten I was by her beauty and how badly I ached for her body.

The first night in her house…

[Image: ipshita-005.jpg]
The day finally arrived when I moved out of my current apartment and surrendered the key after office. My friend had accompanied me. We loaded the final three suitcases of clothes and essentials that I had packed into his car and headed to his place. When we got there, he opened the door with his key and I followed him. Shutting the door behind us, we took off our footwear at the shoe rack.

“Hi Ippi, we are here,” my friend called out to his wife as we headed to the living room.

My jaw dropped and I had an instant boner as soon as I got my first glimpe of her. Technically, it was only the second time that I was seeing her in flesh, but I had seen, undressed and fucked her in my mind’s eye every single day since their wedding. In spite of masturbating to their honeymoon pictures everyday, I wasn’t prepared for the assault.

Ipshita was sitting on the couch, watching the television, dressed in what had to be a cross between a long top and a short nightie. As she sat with her legs crossed under her, the garment rode high on her thigh, barely covering her panties. As my eyes reluctantly moved past her creamy thighs and the heaven between her legs, her curvy breasts, straining against the flimsy garment almost made me moan out loud. In spite of wearing absolutely no make up and with her hair carelessly held together behind her head, she looked drop dead gorgeous.

Every time she moved I was transfixed by her generous boobs, and whenever she bent forward, the front of her outfit would fall forward and she had no bra on, I shamelessly feasted my eyes as most of her breasts became visible. I was willing for a glimpse of her nipples, but that wasn’t to be.

The rest of the evening and dinner were pure agony as I devoured her scantily dressed beauty with my eyes. I was fully conscious of my erection at full mast inside my jeans. As she moved about cooking, setting the desk and setting the table, she was unconsciously seducing me — not that I needed any seduction from the woman who had become the subject of my fantasy for a major part of the past year.

A live show to remember for ever!
[Image: ipshita-004.jpg]

By the time the night finally came to an end and I headed to bed in the guest room where we had left my suitcases earlier in the day, I was ready to explode. After undressing, I came within a minute of stroking my ramrod erect cock.

It drifted off to sleep maybe half an hour later. I don’t know how long I was asleep. It must have been the muffled sounds that woke me up. My curiosity aroused, I left my bedroom and followed the sounds. Soon it was obvious that what I was hearing were sounds of lovemaking — both Ipshita’s and my friend’s — and my erection was back. I was only wearing my boxers and my cock created a not-so-little tent, stretching my boxers ahead of me.

Following the sounds, I approached their bedroom and tentatively tried the door knob. I was surprised that the door wasn’t locked and opened it a crack.

[Image: ipshita-042.png]

My friend in his pajama shirt and nothing else was on top of his wife, their mouths and tongues wrestling. Stark naked, Ipshita bhabhi, had her legs spread wide. My friend was pounding her hard, making her naked breasts jiggle, giving me my first view of not just her nipples but her nakedness — at least the part that wasn’t covered by my friend’s body.

The show lasted all of three minutes till my friend groaned, arched his back and came, filling his wife’s pussy. Shortly thereafter, he sighed and rolled over. Ipshita, turned on her side and literally faced me, giving me an unobstructed view of her nakedness. Her shaved pussy was leaking my friend’s cum as it trickled on to her thigh. I was transfixed and unconsciously stroking my cock inside my boxers.

Something broke my trance and as my glance moved up, I saw Ipshita bhabhi’s eyes locked on my crotch as I stroked myself. I went red and almost bolted away but just as I pulled my hand out of my boxers, she looked up and our eyes locked. There was naked lust and hunger in her eyes and I went red.

Her eyes moved from my eyes back down to my erection, that had started to slowly subside with my embarrassment at getting caught. Taking her cue, I let my eyes follow the curves of her body, pausing for a while on her heaving boob before moving down to her cum-filled pussy. As my eyes took in her naked beauty, my erection returned and she looked up at my eyes with a knowing look and a hint of a smile, before moving back down to stare at my hardness.

Soon, her husband started snoring, as he fell asleep completely oblivious to my presence just a few feet away. A few minutes later, her eyes still locked on my hard-on, her hand moved between her legs and a couple fingers entered her, making more of her husband’s cum spill out and trickle on to her thighs.

She glanced up at my eyes and then quickly back down to my crotch. Taking the hint, I dropped my boxers down. I watched her eyes widen, telling me that I was much better endowed than my friend. Staring at my cock, Ipshita bhabhi licked her lips hungrily and started moving her fingers in and out of her pussy.

I started stroking my shaft in rhythm with the movement of her fingers in and out of her pussy. She adjusted her position on the bed to give me a better frontal view of her nakedness and I almost groaned.

For a long time, she finger-fucked herself while watching stroke my pole. With time, both our tempo picked up and soon her body started moving as she inched towards an orgasm.

Emboldened now, I started moving towards her till my cock was mere inches from her mouth. Reaching down, I pinched her nipple before squeezing the boob closest to me. She moaned in pleasure and I glanced at my friend, who continued to snore. Following my eyes, she turned for a moment to make sure her husband wouldn’t wake up, before turning back to face me.

This time, instead of resuming her masturbation, she reached out and traced my cock, from its head to my balls with her fingers, before starting to stroke me.

“Bhabhi…..” I muttered. She put the index finger of her free hand to her lips, silencing me. Reaching out, she grabbed my wrist and guided my hand to her breast. As I squeezed her boob and played with her nipple, she stroked me with one hand. Her other hand returned to her pussy and she resumed pleasuring herself.

Her eyes were transfixed on my shaft, with a look of pure lust. She would frequently bite her lower lip or lick her lips while looking longingly at my cock. I tried to step closer so she could suck me, but she pushed me back, stealing a quick glance at her fast asleep husband.

Part of me was hoping she would ask me to fuck her or at least let me finger-fuck her, but that wasn’t to me. After a while I tried again, intending to get on top of her so she could suck me and I could bend over her to eat her pussy, but she pushed me back, once again, quickly stealing a glance at her husband.

Soon, her body started arching and she was stroking my cock hard as she started approaching an orgasm. I watched her body mesmerized, silently cheering her on. When she came, she yelped out loud, her pussy squirting. I wished I could have at least tasted her cum even if I could not eat or fuck her. As loud as her yelp was, her husband didn’t even budge, continuing to sleep soundly.

As I watched her body convulse with her orgasm and her pussy squirt, I felt my cock swell, close to cumming.

She felt it too and turned her face opened her mouth, aligning my cock so I would cum in her mouth. A moment later, I erupted. While most of my cum went in her mouth, a lot of it spilled on her face, chin, and even her hair. She hungrily swallowed as much of my cum as she could.

I kept cumming, shooting load after load, for close to a minute and she licked the last drop off the head of my cock. I tried to bend down to kiss her, but she pushed me away. I stepped back and got back into my boxers before heading back to the guest bedroom.

As worked up as I was, sleeping was the last thing on my mind. I masturbated once again, replaying what had just happened before finally drifting off to sleep in the wee hours of the morning.

[Image: ipshita-story-000.png]
I woke up to the sound of the main door closing as my friend left for office. Both Ipshita and I were awkward and embarrassed at the previous night’s events and both of us profusely apologized to each other over breakfast and tea. I confessed to being turned on by her from the day I first saw her at the wedding and she confessed to sexual problems between the couple because he couldn’t last, had a tiny cock that couldn’t pleasure her and because he didn’t care much for foreplay, leaving her lacking sexual satisfaction most times. And yet, she claimed to love him and both of us agreed that something like last night couldn’t happen again.

That would have been the end of it, if my new apartment wasn’t just two lanes away from their house. As a result, my friend often invited me over for lunch or dinner and my visits to their place became rather frequent.

Ipshita and I struck up a friendship that was awkward at first but it soon blossomed and she soon confided in me about extremely private and sexual things. There was an unmistakable sexual tension between us that we struggled and managed to keep in check.

A couple months later, my friend was promoted to the position of country head, requiring him to travel across the country quite frequently. Most trips lasted for a day or two, but some required him to be gone for as long as a week.

I spent a lot of time with Ipshita during his trips and more than once tried to seduce her, but she was firm in her resolve to not succumb to her bodily desires and always managed to deny my sexual advances — politely, always telling me she understood, that the need was mutual but she wished the circumstances were different.

[Image: ipshita-012.png]
“Happy Valentine’s Day Bhabhi”, I said as Ipshita opened the door. She smiled a sad smile and accepted the bouquet of flowers I held out in front of me, before stepping aside to let me in.

As I stepped in, took off my shoes and headed to the living room, she closed the door and followed me.

“Chai?” she asked as I settled down in the couch.

“Sure,” I said and as she turned and walked towards the kitchen, I admired the sway of her hips and her creamy thighs in the short red dress she had on, feeling a stirring in my pants — a reaction that always happened when I was around her.

“Did he leave for office this early?” I asked her when she returned with a couple cups of tea in a tray.

“No,” she said setting the tray on the coffee table and sitting on the couch next to me, “he hasn’t returned yet.” That explained the sadness in her smile a few minutes earlier. My friend had left for Delhi two days back for what was expected to be just an overnight trip.

“He called last evening and this morning saying it will be at least a couple more days before he is able to return home,” she said picking up a cup of tea. An awkward silence followed as both of us sipped our tea, “you know what,” she said finally, wiping a tear, “he didn’t even wish me for Valentine’s day — neither last night, nor this morning.”

“Oh,” was all I could manage to say.

“Well,” she said picking up the bouquet of flowers she had set on the couch earlier and smelling the flowers, “at least someone remembered.”

“Be my Valentine bhabhi,” I said, my hunger for her body evident in the erection I made no effort to conceal. She glanced at the bulge in my crotch and smiled.

As she tried to get off the couch, I grabbed her arm and pulled her back, “please babhi,” I begged, “just for this one day.”

She didn’t pull back, clearly torn between her values and her body’s needs. I grabbed her head and pulled her to me, kissing her lips.

Her palms pressed against my chest, about to push me away but the intent to push lasted just a moment as her push against my chest relaxed and she grabbed my shirt pressing into the kiss. The dam of resolve had burst and Ipshita opened her mouth, letting my tongue into her mouth.

I caressed her silky shoulder and arm while my tongue explored her mouth and found her tongue. She collapsed into my lap as we kissed passionately, both our pent up passion and hunger bubbling over in the form of hungry intense kisses. I caressed her back and kissed her neck and shoulders.

“Oh God Bhabhi, you are beautiful,” I said before pressing my mouth on hers again. I lay her on the couch and got on top of her, continuing to kiss her passionately.

Continuing to devour her mouth and tongue, I pressed one hand against her breast and started caressing her leg with the other.

For what seemed like both a moment and an eternity at the same time, we lay in a tangle on the couch, kissing and groping each others’ bodies, our legs wrapped around each other.

Reaching behind her, I lifted her dress and slid my hands inside her panties, cupping her ass cheeks. That’s when Ipshita pushed me off her and I stumbled and landed on the floor. I cursed, not at the fall, but at the realization that she was backing out, her sense of morality coming to the fore.

However, Ipshita had other ideas, she bent down and held my hands, helping me back on my feet, before leading me to her bedroom. Along the way, she unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, before unbuttoning my pants. I unzipped and took my pants off. She pushed me on to the bed, shut the bedroom door behind her and spread my legs.

She ran her hand up and down my shaft over my underwear before pulling it down and releasing my erection. She gasped and licked her lips as she stroked me from base to tip in slow, deliberate motions.

“You are huge,” she said before taking as much of me in her mouth as she could. She sucked me and stroked me at the same time. I let her enjoy my shaft for a few minutes, but soon my need for enjoying her body was impossible to resist.

Taking her dress off, I lay her on her back and got on top of her. We kissed each other passionately, our tongues wrestling while our hands groped and caressed each others’ nudity. I kissed and licked every inch of her beautiful face before kissing and licking her neck and shoulders. After a few minutes, I moved lower down her chest, kissing each heavenly breast before taking a nipple in my mouth.

Her nipple was already hard and erect, a testimony to Ipshita’s arousal. While I sucked one tit hungrily, I started pinching the other and squeezing her breast. Ishita moaned with pleasure, pushing her breast into my mouth, urging me to suck harder.

I was only too happy to oblige, devouring her and sucking on her tit like a baby, making her moan and groan in pleasure. I even bit her nipple and Ipshita squealed. After a few minutes of enjoying one boob to the fullest, I switched attention to the other boob. She reached dow to stroke my hardness while I licked, sucked and bit one boob after the other. By the time I decided to move lower down her body, both her breasts were sore with multiple love bites on each boob.

I spent a few minutes enjoying her belly, caressing her, licking all around her navel and even biting her curves. It was close to an hour since we got to the bedroom when I was ready to claim the heaven between her legs.

Spreading her legs wide, I admired the moist spot that had formed on her panties for a few seconds.

“I want to eat you Bhabhi,” I said, admiring her pussy mound.

“Who’s stopping you?” she replied in a hoarse voice. I kissed and licked her all along her panty-line, both above and alongside her pussy. Ipshita was groaning and moaning, trying to thrust her pussy to my mouth, but I kept teasing her, kissing, licking, sucking and biting all around her pussy, showing special attention to her groin on both sides of her pussy.

When I finally ran a finger up and down her slit over her panties, she was soaking wet and smoldering hot. I took off her panties in one swift move, my mouth inches from her shaved pussy.

I kissed her all over her pussy mound and on either side of her glistening wet opening for a few minutes.

“Stop teasing me,” she begged. I spread her legs apart and licked her slit from the bottom to the top, before opening her pussy with my fingers and licking her clit.

“Aaaahhhhh….” she screamed, thrusting her pussy into my mouth. I sucked her clit and slid a couple fingers into her hole.

“Oh yes, oh my God yessssss!!!!” Ipshita screamed as I ate and finger-fucked her. After ten minutes of eating her out, she arched her back and started twitching. She screamed out loud as her body was rocked by an orgasm and she came squirting in my mouth. I devoured her nectar and continued eating her till her orgasm passed.

Lifting her legs above my shoulders, I rubbed my cock against her opening a few times to lubricate it.

Her eyes went wide and her mouth opened in a silent O when I pushed my hardness inside her. She threw her head back as I filled her pussy, pushing all the way in till I was completely buried inside her. I held myself inside her and kissed her neck and boobs letting her get adjusted to my shaft inside her.

“Wow!” she gasped finally, kissing my mouth hungrily. That was my cue to start moving inside her. “Make it last please,” she whispered hoarsely as I started pounding her harder and harder with each stroke.

Within a couple minutes, I felt my cock start to twitch and pulled out of her, not wanting it to end so fast. I went back to eating and finger fucking her and this time it took about five minutes before she erupted with her second orgasm. After it passed, I turned her around and entered her doggy style. I pulled out again just before I was ready to erupt and ate her to a third orgasm.

I entered her again and this time, started pounding her really hard. She kept screaming with pleasure and asking me to cum in her. I held back as long as I could, but was soon at the point of no return and exploded deep inside Ipshita. A moment later, she wrapped her legs around my back and arched her back, shaking like a twig in a storm as yet another orgasm shook her body.

After catching our breath for about thirty minutes, she sucked my cock back to hardness before getting on top and riding me cowgirl. I caressed her boobs and pinched her nipples while she rode me, bounding up and down. I came after twenty minutes of intense fucking when her pussy lips contracted and gripped my cock even harder during her orgasm.

We drifted off to sleep and fucked in the shower when we woke up a couple hours later. As we lay curled together, our bodies coated in seat and our breaths still coming in gasps, she offered to cook us dinner. I suggested we order in some food and she ordered it on her phone.

“It will be here in an hour,” she said with a wicked smile on her face. I fucked her for 45 minutes in every imaginable position, taking her through two more orgasms before creaming her pussy again.

After dinner, she wanted me to fuck her ass. We fucked right through the night, taking breaks to recharge our batteries.

We woke up mid-morning and showered together. back in bed, I mounted her and started fucking her again. After thirty minutes, she had cum twice and I was getting close to cumming when her phone rang.

“Hello,” she said answering her husband’s call while I kept pounding her pussy.

“Are you ok?” he asked, concern in his voice at the way his wife sounded.

“Yes,” she said panting as I drilled her, “I decided to go for a jog and just got back home.”

“Did you get my Valentine’s day gift yesterday?” he asked, and I arched my back, exploding inside Ishita bhabhi’s pussy again.

“What gift?” she asked, surprised.

“Didn’t Vijay bring you the bouquet of flowers I ordered as a surprise?”

THE END

Please rate and comment. REPs are always welcome.

[b]Disclaimer: All the pictures are collected from the web. I am merely sharing my collection of what's already out there in public domain. Enjoy![/b]

[b]Check out all my story and picture threads.[/b]

[+] 4 users Like EroticaWriter's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Excellent
Like Reply
(17-02-2020, 10:09 AM)Curiousbull Wrote: Excellent

Thank you  Namaskar
Like Reply
Very good.....hot
Like Reply
Namaskar Namaskar clps
(18-02-2020, 03:29 PM)Seaman Wrote: Very good.....hot

clps clps
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply
Very hot and erotic posting, thanks and yes with half nighty she is really sexy.
    :   Namaskar thanks :ఉదయ్
Like Reply
Very very sexy hot...nice surprise finish.
Future cuckolds, please read our true story...slightly spiced up. Also my wife's version
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=22121
https://xossipy.com/thread-14608.html

Like Reply
GOOD UPDATE, PL CONTINUE.........
Like Reply
Super bro continue
Like Reply
nice start
Like Reply