Misc. Erotica Sati Savitri bani slutty savitri
Prologue
No two humans are alike, and same is true for crossdressers. Every crossdresser has a unique taste and experiences which make them the woman they are today. And this story is about my one steamy experience.
I have been dressing up for about 5 years now. I am obsessed with sarees in general! And I am a huge fan of gujju/marwari bhabhis. I love how they drape their bodies in sarees with snug fitting blouses, and go about doing their tasks like dropping their kids to school or shopping for groceries. I don’t think they know the sexuality and sensuality their body oozes when they are going about doing these things. No wonder I love making out with such pretty women in colorful sarees. Like a bee, I love tasting juices offered by these beautiful flowers. I love to see it when they exhibit their sexuality and sensuality during love making as their bodies gyrate in freedom. But more importantly, with them, I get to learn what it means to be a woman, and that my dear friends, comes in real handy when I become a pretty woman in saree myself in a bed with another man! And this story is about one such steamy night when I became a marwari diva with a man

It all started when I found out about Planet Romeo. It’s a gay dating site, and has a lot of people there! So I uploaded a pic of mine and got a few hits here and there. One of them was Nitin Shah, he is an older gentleman of about 48-50 years of age. He stays in Borivali (Mumbai) which is a hub of gujarati traders! Also since his surname was Shah, I knew he was a gujju! Looking at his name, I had a tiny hope that he will fulfill my wish of becoming a gujju/marwari woman.

He pinged me one day saying he would like to meet up on the following weekend as his wife was out. We didn’t exchange pics as I trusted him for some reason, and he did too. So we decided to meet at 7.00 after work, I did tell him that I liked to dress up and asked him if that would be a deal breaker, as I have met plenty of gay/bi men who do not like crossdressers. He seemed pretty cool with that! He had never met a crossdresser before so even he was looking forward to experiment!

So the day arrived. I couldn’t wait till the day got over and then the clock struck 6.30. I made my way to Borivali station, we decided to meet near the foot over bridge. Also we had decided that if anyone of us found the other person not up to their expectations, we can opt out and leave. As I saw him, there he was. A bald guy with a bit of paunch and a heavy mustache, he was also wearing spectacles. He was wearing a half sleeve shirt and trouser. He definitely looked like a well-off gujju trader! I kind of liked what I saw. He laid his eyes on me and gave me a sly smile. A smile that said that meant that he liked what he saw.

At that time, I was in my jeans and t-shirt with a backpack. He came close and shook hands with me, and gave me a side hug. He held me by my waist and took a handful of my waist in his hands and said “sexy kamar hai tumhari (You have a sexy waist!)”. I felt super weird as this was the first time we were meeting, and he pinched and grabbed my waist. It happened very quickly so I couldn’t react. Also since I was still in my t shirt and jeans, it felt pretty weird. Then he said let’s take a Rickshaw to his place. I agreed and hailed a Rickshaw. He told the address and we both sat in it. We just had a bit of casual talk about work and family and stuff. We kept it minimum though, he also made sure that he put his arms around me and pushed his fingers through my hair at the back of my head. I could see he was trying to be the dominating guy between us which by all means was fine by me. I felt myself rubbing his thighs through his pants. Then I got scared, what if he kisses me in the rickshaw? I would be super embarrassed!! So then I took my hand back and folded them together. We reached his place in 15 minutes. He asked me to wait while he goes up and check out if his neighbors had their door closed and check for the maid too. I said OK and went to the nearest grocery shop, and bought a bag of lays chips while I waited for his call. He called me in about 10 minutes. And he told me to come to his apartment on the 6th floor. I was a bit apprehensive, and was thinking for a moment. He called again and said “kahaan ho bahu rani, tumhara intezaar kar raha hoon. Jaldi aao na apne sasurji ke pass.” (Where are you dear daughter-in-law, your father-in-law is eagerly waiting for you!). The moment I heard these lines, I melted and felt butterflies in my tummy. I didn’t reply and just started walking towards the building!

I took the lift and pressed the button to the 6th floor. When I reached, he opened the door still clad in his shirt and trousers. He said let’s take a bath first. I said cool as it was hot and humid. Also I wanted to smell nice and fresh for Nitin. He went in the shower first and called me in. I was super excited! I got out of my jeans and t-shirt, took of my underwear and joined him in the shower.

The moment I joined him in, he hugged me tightly! I loved being held by him too. He started rubbing my back with his big and coarse hands. I loved that feeling. Then he moved a bit lower and held me by my waist! I gasped, he then reached my button and started kneading them with his hands. I was enjoying all the attention when suddenly he put his hands on my shoulder. I knew what was to come but I didn’t know how to react then he pushed me on my knees very gently. I followed it too with a throbbing heart. When I was completely down I tried to look at his face but the water from the shower faucet was ruining my vision.

Then, right in front of me was a modest 5.5 – 6 inches of man meat. I started soaping it a bit and cleaned it thoroughly, thankfully(or not) he let me get up once the soap was washed off his manhood. Then we dried ourselves and then he asked “Kya pehnogi beti” (What will you wear dear daughter?). It felt awesome as well as a bit perverse when he called me beti! A bit about me here: I am 27yrs old, with a bit of facial hair. I do not look feminine and I don’t intend to either at least face wise. I’m not too much into make up either. I just love dressing up. I am 5.10 and 78 kgs and have some nice folds at my waist. And when I wear sarees, my nice fleshy back creates sexy folds when I wear those low cut blouses! You know what I mean, don’t you? Still you have no idea, how sexy I can look in those blouses!

Back to the storySmile So when he asked me that, I felt a bit shy and told him that I would like to wear a saree! I knew that his absent wife being a gujju woman would have a wonderful collection of expensive sarees. And I didn’t want to miss this opportunity to dress up to my liking. He opened his wardrobe and there was one of the best collection of sarees that I have ever seen, right in front of me. For a moment, I was lost in the beautiful treasure that was in front of my eyes.  I felt elated because all those pretty sarees belonged to me tonight.

He asked me if I liked any of the sarees “Sasu maa” had. I blushed and nodded. There was also a huge framed picture of them both on the wall. His wife was a bit on the heavier side, fair and had beautiful eyes. I am glad for that as her blouses would fit me well.
I asked him if I could dress up in private and get ready for him. He obliged and locked the door behind him. For the next 2 minutes I just stood there in awe of the collection that was in front of me. I also checked the lower drawers and they had nighties, bras and panties. They were not fancy just the simple cotton ones but the fact they were worn by his wife made them hot and special! I could picture her getting ready and wearing all of these things one by one. I got a hard-on just thinking about it. I wondered how she might be in the bed. But no matter what, I knew that I would be a much better woman tonight! Because I know what men want!
Then I picked up a lehariya / bandhani saree, that is typically worn by gujju marwadi women. Picked up a matching blouse that had a pretty deep back and had cups in it. The saree had a bit of embroidery on the pallu. The blouses also had latkans at the back to tie the dori (string). I picked up a white satin petticoat to wear beneath the saree! I draped the saree in the next 15 minutes. Getting the pleats right and the length of the pallu right was a bit of a task! But in the end I was happy and satisfied with the result. I had not used any pins to secure the pleats of the saree as I didn’t want any hindrance to be faced by him while he is stripping the saree off my body! I wore it a bit lower than my navel, and had my pallu bunched up at my shoulder!
I definitely looked hot, like I would fuck me kinda hot!! I was feeling like a sexy vixen draped in that saree. Just when I was getting out of the room, I saw a Kamar bandh hanging in the wardrobe. I wrapped it around my waist and gave my hips a few shakes. I loved the way it juggled on the waist. Then I called out “Nitin ji, zara meri choli ki dori kas dijiye” (Nitin ji, can you please tie a knot on the back of my blouse?). He at once came in and was astonished to see me. He was getting horny looking at me, and his hands directly went to his crotch and he started stroking his cock! I gave him a smirk and said “Rukiye na, pehle meri dori bandh dijiye” (Come on dear, can’t you wait a while? At least, tie my knot first.) I turned my back towards him as I showed my sexy deep cut blouse with sexy folds on my waist.

He went behind me and tied a knot. I could feel his hot breath on my naked back as he did that. I then asked him if he could tie a mangalsutra around my neck. He said yes, and I gave him the long mangalsutra that was in the wardrobe. It was a dream come true moment for me. I am getting horny just by writing and reminiscing that day!

I then went into the kitchen to grab a bottle of water and got back to the bedroom. Then he held me and said ” Bahut hua nakhra jaan, abhi bahut garam ho gaya hoon.” (Darling, enough of your flirtations. I am already too hot for you now!)  I understood what he meant and stood in front him and spread my arms while I managed my beautiful saree. He grabbed me in his loving embrace kissing my cheeks and neck, he also started biting and kissing my earlobes! Then suddenly he pushed me away, a gentle push to move me a bit. Then he took off his Kurta, the white chest hair in the yellow bedroom light looked amazing. I was going to experience becoming a woman soon!

I took the free end of my pallu and tucked it in my waist like a naughty woman. Then I squatted in front of him and looked at the throbbing cock right in front of me dripping and glistening with pre-cum. It was very difficult for me to control my self. I was ready to become the woman of this man’s dreams. I was ready to give this man the most amazing experience of his life. I knew what to do next that will rock him.  I took his cock in my hand an started gently massaging. I started off with slow loving strokes and increased my speed and a bit.

Then I slowly took the cock head and placed it on my tongue. Then wrapped the upper part of the cock with my upper lips and kept still for a few moments and looked at him in the eyes. Then I started moving my mouth on that hard cock. Oh! How I loved that moment! After sucking it for about 5 minutes, he motioned me to get up and pulled me in for a kiss. I knew he loved it! Then he signed me to turn around, and grabbed my ass. I knew what was gonna happen, then he put his hands around my waist and hugged me from behind. I could feel his cock through the satin fabric of the petticoat and saree.  The saree and the satin petticoat that came in between me and his manhood, made me go wild. It was such a sexy tease!

I loved that feeling, he started kissing on my neck and back. I made him sit at the edge of the bed and seductively picked up the rear portion of the saree then the petticoat. I felt like such a slut when I raised the back portion of the saree and stood there in his house waiting to be ravaged and loved by him. I loved it how my saree though still wrapped around my waist, easily made way for him.

Then I lowered and backed up my thick ass on his cock. It didn’t go in, but the sensation of feeling a throbbing cock near your ass hole is amazing. I just started rubbing his cock all over my naked ass. Then I let my saree and petticoat fall on his thigh and kept on grinding! He was pretty wild from this point on, he said things like “Ragdo beti, Zor se ragdo” (Rub it hard dear) and ” Pura Aurat banaunga tujhe rani” (I am going to make you a complete woman tonight my dear princess). He started grunting and moaning, I started playing along with him too by replying in hindi like a Desi bitch in heat!! Then suddenly it went all the way in.. I couldn’t believe it!! I had a man’s cock buried inside my ass and it felt amazing! He started going in deeper and I was loving it. He started calling me names and I loved it! Then I got off him and stepped away from him. He looked disappointed and called me back, I said no as I mocked him. I straightened out my saree and thankfully it had not come off completely. I went to the living room, while walking out the bedroom door I swayed my ass a little more than usual. He got up from the edge of the bed and followed me to the living room naked with his manhood dangling.

I sat on the sofa and looked at him. I told him to get his cock near my face, then I wrapped the mangalsutra on his cock and started licking it. I also looked at his face continuously while bobbing up and down on his throbbing meat. It was a sight to see, he was squeezing the front of my padded blouse and I was reacting like woman getting her breasts mauled!

So here I was,  in a man’s own living room with his manhood in my mouth and being treated like an absolute woman! He then roughly grabbed my hair and chocked my throat with his increasing hardness. I looked at his face and saw the desperation on his face to ejaculate. I didn’t want him to, not so soon. I had only started to enjoy this and didn’t want this to end it so soon. I took him out of my mouth and slapped my cheeks with the throbbing cock. Then I told him to sit on the sofa as I raised my saree and petticoat and spread my legs. Then I stood on the sofa and squatted on his cock this time facing him. His cock was again at the opening of my eager ass, and his face staring at my blouse. I can’t explain that feeling when your man is admiring you with his face so close to your chest, while you can feel his admiration hardening up below there! I felt a little bit shy and covered his face with the pallu of my saree. The saree was a bit transparent and he could still look at me. His expressions turned more aggressive behind that saree. I loved it, and gave a mischievous smile to him as I let myself go free. His cock just slid inside my aching love hole. An ‘Aah’ just escaped out of my mouth, that’s the moment I realized that I was absolutely loving this.
With the cock inside me, I was feeling like a proper woman getting a good loving from my lover. He held me by my waist grabbing my love handles and started thrusting, slowly and steadily. I just wished that this moment could go on forever. He was lovingly caressing my open back through the almost backless blouse that I was wearing. Then suddenly he grabbed my waist with one hand and the saree bunched up at my waist with his other hand and sped up his strokes. He also started moaning and grunting, this turned me on even more and I increased the pace of my squats to match his hard thrusts. The mangalsutra was still there dangling in my neck on the blouse
Then he started to part my ass cheeks so that he could get further inside me. I was pleasantly surprised by how deep he was going with each thrust. I started arching my back due to the pleasure I was getting. Uff I am getting hard just by thinking about it now. He started moaning and grunting and also started calling me ” a bitch”, a woman, a filthy cock sucking whore, and a lot more things. I didn’t mind it at all as I loved a bit of dirtiness and kinkiness too. I was also asking him to fuck me and use me like his whore. Things were too hot now, so I took his head and placed it between my ‘breasts’ on my chest. I hugged him tight and started moving vigorously on his cock while he increased his thrusts to fuck me. I could feel him building up a huge orgasm and I didn’t want him to waste it by cuming in my ass. So I asked him if he was on the verge of cuming, he nodded yes. He continued penetrating my love hole. The room was filled with an aroma of sex and moans of the two of us lovers in a heat. Then he said ‘baby main jhadne wala hoon‘ (Baby I am about to cum). I said him to stop and got off his cock and lap at once and kneeled down in front of his cock, I also took my pallu and put it on my head like a bahu would in front of her elders. I was ready for my final moment. What happened next? I am a little shy to write all that. But I can tell you this: I became a fully satisfied woman as he experienced the most intense moment of his life. Now, he knew that no normal woman can ever fulfill his desires the way I did. I became that “special” woman of his desire.

He kissed me on my lips. Satisfied and spent he laid there on the sofa, while I started getting up from the floor taking care of my saree, to get ready and leave as it was already late. He stopped me and offered to stroke me and please me. Afterall, my excitement, my hardness was really bulging out in that saree. The feeling of satin petticoat on it, kept it hard all the time. But I replied “I am your bahu now and I m there to only take care of you, and you don’t have to worry about me”. Then I got up and went to the bedroom to change. I walked like a seductress to tease him once more. He kept looking at me as I walked away from him. I knew that he would always remember that walk of the seductress in that gorgeous saree. And no other woman but me, would ever be able to walk in that saree for him the way I did.
Slowly, I got out of the saree and slid out of the blouse. I folded the saree blouse and the petticoat and neatly placed it in the wardrobe the way it was before. Of course, now that saree had the hot memories of me making that man wild. I again looked at his wife’s picture, smiling adoringly at the camera. I smiled looking at her. I stroked myself just thinking about her and how I managed to get her husband to love me in spite of her being so beautiful! I was proud of myself for that. Then I gave a kiss on Nitin’s cheek and we said goodbyes until we meet again, and we definitely met again. Like lots of times!! That’s to be continued in the later parts.
[+] 1 user Likes Rohitontheprowl's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
OMG....
gawwwd...it was a such a hawwttt and slutty dream ..
I squirted..
And it's difficult to accept but yes I did luvvv every bit
I wish I could be the gurl
Thanks
Jessica
[+] 1 user Likes Jessisy's post
Like Reply
the title is too hot LOL
[+] 1 user Likes KEWekJON's post
Like Reply
(18-09-2020, 05:43 PM)Jessisy Wrote: OMG....
gawwwd...it was a such a hawwttt and slutty dream ..
I squirted..
And it's difficult to accept but yes I did luvvv every bit
I wish I could be the gurl
Thanks
Jessica

Thank you love! I have just published another story, im sure that'll make u squirt and moan too ;)
Like Reply
(26-09-2020, 05:21 PM)Rohitontheprowl Wrote: Thank you love! I have just published another story, im sure that'll make u squirt and moan too ;)

Please, please, please
Share link of your new story
Like Reply