Fantasy My wife
[Image: 134909097_sonarika-bhadoria-thigh-milky-legs.jpg]
 Hello guys I started new story.which is not my completely.taken from here and there.where sonarika is my wife.

I sighed as I and sonarika finally walked past the gate of our apartment complex. It was an unusually hot day even for a city like Mumbai where the summers were cruel. The heat, the humidity, the fatigue was complimented by a heavy bag of groceries that I carried in my hands and also a big hand bag that was over my shoulder.

Drops of sweat were accumulating on my wife forehead as I awkwardly walked to my building. As I was walking, I noticed a cab standing below my building. It was a cab from one of those several cab hiring companies that had sprung up in the country in the last few years. Sonarika is talking on her phone with some her relatives.she wearing a saree.blackless blouse and showing some clevege not intentionally.

[Image: 134910326_images-2.jpg]

The trunk of the cab was open and I saw a couple of bags inside the trunk and I also noticed the driver sitting in the cab. He turned his head to look at my wife as he walk his side he looking her bare back .

'Asshole...' I thought about the cab driver and kept walking.  We went over to the elevator and noticed that the 'out of order' board was hanging on the elevator door. Since my house was on the third floor, we never really needed the elevator. We had kept ourself active enough to easily climb the stairs.

We started walking third floor apartment via the stairs. We are slowly reach our apartment and kept the bag of groceries on the stairs. I ask sonarika for for the keys.she looking for the keys in to her purse. when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

I glanced up to see a tall, lean man walking down towards us. Looking at his white complexion and blond hair, I realized that he wasn't from around; that he was a foreigner. 

He stopped a couple of feet away from on the staircase. He was tall and the couple of feet added by the step made him look taller.  We kept looking up at him, expecting him to say something. But he looked down at his feet and we followed his gaze to realize that our bag of groceries was in the way. 

We looked at each other and all could do was smile awkwardly and move the bag to the side. He smiled at us, tipped his baseball cap and started walking down the stairs. I immediately picked up the bag of groceries and realized that he was staring my wife as he walked down the stairs. His stare wasn't as obvious and lecherous as the cabbie but none the less like a man checking out a woman. Being a beautiful woman husband, that too a beautiful one, I had become used to being stared  at my wife and many times gawked at and didn't make much of it and I walked inside my apartment.

We fresh up, had a couple of glasses of water.i sit in couch and busy in reading news paper and sonarika got down to cooking myself a meal. I was busy in the reading newspaper when I heard the doorbell. I wondered who it might be at the door in the middle of the afternoon. I walked over and opened the door to see my neighbor and friend of sonarika nikita.

"Hi amit..." Nikita said as she walked into my house.

"Hi nikita..." I replied and closed the door behind me. Nikita and sonarika had known each other ever since when we moved to this place 5 years ago; she had moved here a year before . She and sonarika had been good friends ever since.

"We have a new neighbor amongst us." Nikita said as she walked into the kitchen.

"I know." Sonarika replied.

"He's not from around here, you know?" She said as stood in the kitchen and I listening them. 

"I know." Sonarika replied.

"How do you know?" She asked with a sense of bewilderment, in her typical high pitched voice. Nikita, being the gossip monger of the neighborhood took offence to the fact that I knew the hottest piece of gossip before she could tell my wife.

"I saw him. He walked right passed me some time back." Sonarika  told her.

"Ohhh...Do you know his name?" She asked.

"No I don't." She replied.

"His name is Jacques. He is from France. His company posted him here at their office in BKC and he came to India a couple of days ago. He was living at the Marriott for the last couple of days. Mr. Mehra leased out his house to the company Jacques works in and they've giving him that place to live." Nikita said that in one breath.

I smiled in amusement at how excited she sounded telling sonarika about a stranger from overseas who had moved in not more than an hour ago.

"How do you know all that? Are you a spy or something...like James Bond?" Sonarika asked her, I wondering how she could gather all that information so quickly.

"Hahaha...No! I talked to him sometime back." She replied.

"Ohhh...You were welcoming him to the neighborhood huh?" Sonarika said.

"Hehe...No No...just a courtesy visit; you know that I am a good neighbor." She replied, poorly justifying her walking up to a stranger and asking him a whole lot about himself.

"Hmmmm...righttttt..."  sonarika said and I her laugher from kitchen.
[+] 1 user Likes satMOA75's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
nice start
Like Reply
Another round of grocery shopping had come up a few days after. 

I and sonarika walked over to the shop and heard some commotion. The shop keeper was talking loudly to a man whose back was towards us.

"No...I no Englisss...No...Vhaat you whaant?" I heard Ratichand, our neighborhood grocer speaking rather loudly.

I could hear the man speaking what was clearly not English. I see sonarika walked closer to enquire when Ratichand saw sonarika and turned to talk to her.

"Are madam...dekho na ye firang kya bol raha hai...kuch samajh nahi aa raha..." (Madam...look at this foreigner...I have no clue what he is saying). Ratichand said, sonarika.

The man turned to back as soon as he heard Ratichand talk to my wife and I got a clear look at his face. It was the Frenchman from my building, Jacques. Amused at the cultural clash between the men, I see sonarika smiled and walked over to them. Jacques gave us an awkward smile as I stood next to him. 

"What do you want?" Sonarika asked Jacques in English which we thought he understood but we was clearly wrong. He looked lost, perhaps trying to figure out what sonarika was asking him. I see sonarika asked him again, this time tilting her hand in the typical Indian way when asking a question.

"Oeufs...Je veux des oeufs." He said.

"Huh...what?" She replied. I knew he was speaking French but at the moment I was as clueless as Ratichand.

Jacques thought for a moment and then tucked his hands under his armpits and started flapping hands like that of a chicken. He even went to the extent of clucking like a chicken and then made a circle with his index finger and thumb. We giggled when we realized what he wanted.

"Bhaiyya...give him a dozen eggs." Sonarika told Ratichand who look relieved and nodded his head in amusement when sonarika solved the puzzle for him. 

Ratichand came back with a dozen eggs and Jacques seemed elated to finally get what he wanted. 

"Merci...." Jacques looked at my wife, gently nodded with a smile. Now I was no expert in French language but I knew a few words.

"You're welcome." Sonarika replied. Jacques picked up a loaf of bread, paid Ratichand the money and walked out of the store. We got busy shopping for our supplies and after a good fifteen minutes walked out of the store with a bag of groceries. 

As we stepped out of the store, I saw Jacques standing there, smiling at us. He had been waiting there all this while. We smiled back at him and he started walking with us. I didn't mind that nor sonarika. Perhaps he was showing courtesy to us who had helped him in this strange foreign land.

We kept walking slowly, not saying a word. 

"I...Jacques..." He said as he extended his arms for a handshake.

"Hehe...I am Amit and he is my wife sonarika." I said, extending my hand and meeting his. The first thing I noticed was his hand was too large for mine. It enveloped my hand during the handshake. The next thing I noticed was how effortlessly he was holding the heavy grocery bag in his arm and walking with us.

"Nice...to...meet...you." He said and smiled.

"Nice to meet you too." We replied and we kept walking. As we walked, the other things I realized was Jacques was tall...really tall. 

He had blond hair, not unusual for a European and he was white...not fair...but white. Even the fairest Indian was dark compared to him. His blond hair and white complexion was complimented with light blue eyes which seemed as if he was wearing lenses but I was sure they were natural.

We walked over to our building and got into the elevator all the while making awkward small talk; him in his broken English and we trying to reply. In the closed, cramped elevator, I realized that he was wearing really nice cologne which just added to his personality.

We walked over to the door of my house, sonarika opened it and welcomed him inside. He walked in and kept the bag on the dinning table and was about to leave when I asked him to stay. He smiled awkwardly and stood in his place.

"Would you like to have some coffee?" Sonarika asked him as I signaled him to sit on the couch and make himself comfortable.

"Café?" He asked.

"Yess...café." sonarika replied.

"Yeah...yess...Merci." He replied with a boyish smile to which we smiled too and sonarika went into the kitchen to make some coffee.i and Jack sit in sofa . Sonarika returned a little later to see Jacques and I  sitting in our place, still as awkwardly as he was before.

Sonarika  placed the cups of coffee on a table and the snacks as well. She handed him a cup of coffee and sat on the couch in front of him and beside me  and handed him a small dish of typical Indian snacks. He wondered what it was before sonarika told him to eat it.

Jacques was pleasantly delighted to taste an Indian snack, perhaps his first time having one. The snacks weren't very spicy even for his pallet and he nodded happily as he munched on some more.

"What is this?" He asked in his thickly accented English.

"Chiwada." Sonarika replied.

"Huh?" He replied. The word sonarika uttered must have been like a tongue twister to him.

"Chee-wa-daa" I replied before giggling.

"Ohhh...Chee-wa-daa is nice." He replied before laughing out loud.

He promptly took out a small pocket sized book from his jeans and started reading from it. We wondered what he was doing.

"What...do you...do Amit?" He asked.

I am software engineer and sonarika is school teacher." I replied to a confused looking Jacques. 

He buried his head in he book before he raised it again before saying, "engineerur and Professeur?"

"Yess... engineerue and Professor." We replied, for the first time understanding what he was saying without having him to act out for us.

"What do you do?" I asked him in response.

"ingénieur" He replied in a very French sounding version of engineer which I understood. Perhaps it would not be so difficult talking to him after all.

So for the rest of the time, I sonarika and Jacques indulged in such short and conversations and introduced ourselves. It wasn't long before the coffee was finished and the snacks had been munched on and it was time for him to leave. He got up and walked over to the door. He walked out as we stood there and said goodbye.

"Au reviour." He said as he gently waved his hand.

"Bye...Jacques."we replied before closing the door and moving on.

Life had been pretty relaxed for sonarika since the schools were closed for the summer vacations. I would spend my day doing my office work in office.

Sonarika had a good two months to go before the schools started  so she had ample time at hand for herself. So, with that in mind, she would go for a morning jog every morning in and around our apartment complex. A few ladies from the complex would join her for a brisk walk but she preferred jogging rather than walking. Also, I know sonarika wanted to focus more on the exercise rather than gossiping with the old ladies.

It was just another morning when she had woken up early for a jog around our complex. She wore her regular T shirt with a pair of yoga pants. I am not lover of excise.so I am in bed.she was also not force me to come with her.that morning she forget her mobile.in her mobile one of relatives message come that they want to know some specific information about some village land.so I decided go to our complex give him mobile.

I had reached park.i see park was empty . No one there.then  I see sonarika but she is not alone.she jogging with jack.i don't know but I hide myself in one of tree in the jogging park.

I see they talking.they slowly walked back to our building after they were done jogging. The summer sun hadn't been kind even in the morning and I see sonarika sweating. Her wet T shirt stuck to her body, clearly outlining the curves of her well  maintained figure. I had noticed jack stealing glances at my wife when they jogging but now that they were facing each other, he looked at my wife more openly.

They walked on staris of building I walked also secretaly ."You...teacher eh?" I heard jack ask sonarika.

"Yeah...." She replied.

"What you teach?" He asked.

"I teach English literature to school children." .She replied
Hmmmm...tres bon. You teach me...how to speak English?" He asked. 

"Meee...Uhh.... I don't know...I don't take private tuitions." Sonarika replied . I thinking sonarika barely knew this man and she had no experience in teaching English to foreigners. Due to the colonial past, Indians were fairly acquainted with English even if they hadn't received formal education so teaching them, especially young children was not that difficult. But teaching a man who had no connection to English...I just wasn't sure. Besides, I didn't expect such a request sonarika accept.

"Please...without English...uhh...Tres difficile...to live here." He replied

"Uhhh...let me think." Sonarika said.

"Ok Jacques. I will teach you." Sonarika replied.After listening this I am angery.but after thinking much I know teaching her passion I cannot stop her teaching someone who needs English language to survive.

"We start after lunch today?" He asked.

"Ummm...okay... "Sonarika replied. I know sonarika had nothing else to do on a boring afternoon so she rather spend time doing what she do best, teach.

I have some different feeling .when I come home sonarika ask me where I gone. I tell her that give some office stuff to accountant.after that she tell me about jack request she give nod to her reqest. That I know everything.

After reaching office I first close my door.open my personal laptop.where I can see my home.beacasue of my friend.one of my friend give me web camera for security purposes. I set up that camera in my hall and bedroom and I have access to watch live my house.but sonarika had no idea about this.

[Image: 135019253_ckm2znv_d.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes satMOA75's post
Like Reply
looking forward 4 more
Like Reply
Woww!!! Good Start !!! Keep it up ?
Like Reply
waiting for big update
[+] 1 user Likes Rajarajan472's post
Like Reply
I do my all office work and then watching live streaming of my house then I see my wife doing household works.

It was late in the afternoon when I see in web camera Jacques came to my house. He was wearing a loose white T shirt and a pair of black shorts. His blond hair was still wet from the shower or perhaps the sweat from the unbearable summer heat. He had day a old stubble which complimented his well formed jaw line.

Come Inside. Please sit down." I see sonarika signaled him to sit on the dinning table in the living room.

He sat at the dining table and I see sonarika served him a cold drink and some snacks. He had brought some books along; they were mostly books for foreigners who wanted to learn conversational English, self help books. He also had brought English to French dictionary which would help a lot.

I knew Jacques didn't want to learn the grammar and all the technicality of the language but rather wanted to learn how to speak every day English. So I know sonarika had to change her approach and focus on helping him learn the words, the pronunciation and some basic grammar to get the sentences right.

They were sitting just a couple of feet away from each other.He was speaking after sonarika, the sentences she taught him. He would smile cutely when he fumbled with the words or their pronunciations. He would refer to the dictionary if he didn't know the meaning and he grasped quite a lot for just one session.

What is in your neck?He asked as sonarika placed a cup of tea in front of him and joined him on the dinning table.

this chain on my neck, this is called a Mangalsutra. In India, this is a sign of being married." Sonarika explained, giving him a tit bit on Indian culture.

Are you married?" Sonarika asked him.

"No...but have girlfriend." He replied before flipping his smart phone. He turned the screen towards my wife to show her his girlfriend. I saw a picture of a cute blond in her mid twenties, wearing a nice white turtle neck sweater. Standing next to the girl was Jacques and from the way the photo was clicked, it was evident that it was a 'selfie'.

"You must be missing her." Sonarika asked him.

"Yes...very much." He replied with a tinge of sadness or perhaps loneliness appearing in his eyes.

"She is very beautiful." Sonarika said trying to cheer him up. 

He looked at my wife, smiled and nodded and said, "You are also very beautiful." I see sonarika smiled and blushed which surprised me a little. It wasn't that she had been called beautiful the first time. I was surprised that she was blushing like a virgin teenage girl in front of a man over such a simple compliment.

"Thank you." She replied as I brushed aside my thoughts. 

"I don't have friends here. Will you be my friend?" He asked and extended his hand at sonarika.

"Yes Jacques. We are friends." Sonarika replied and shook his hand. They smiled at each other and continued talking for a while before he left.

Hi Rhea, I am sorry... I am...uhh...late." Jacques said as he walked over to my wife. I was hiding tree  near the jogging track of my colony. 

It had been three weeks since sonarika started teaching Jacques and they had become good friends. Apart from teaching him conversational English,  I see they talked about a lot of things which not only ended in making them good friends but also improved his command over English.

Apart from English, the common thing about they  was their fitness freak nature. I had seen Jacques just once on the jogging track but he told sonarika that he woke up earlier than others to jog since it was calm and peaceful at that hour and that was the only time of the day he could tolerate since it was cooler in the mornings. He invited sonarika to join him for his early morning jogs and she agreed and it had been a few days since we started jogging together and I follow them secretaly.

"It's Okay Jacques. I just came here a couple of minutes ago." She replied as he stood near her. They  walked over to the lawn in the middle of the jogging track to do some stretching exercises before they started running.

They were standing a couple of feet away, facing each other. They both started with rotating their arms and  wrists. To warm up her  legs for the jog, I see sonarika bent down to touch her toes and counted to five before standing back up. Till now Jacques was following her with the exercise but when she stood up I saw him staring at sonarika. 

it was only moments later I realized what he had seen. 

When sonarika bent down again to touch her toes and this time I looked up at him to see what he was looking at. I saw him staring at my wife, rather her chest. My wife round necked T shirt gave way when she bent down revealing her cleavage. From that angle, he could clearly see my wife cleavage and the black bra which held them in place.  

"Mr. Jacques...come back to earth." Sonarika said as she stood up. He was thrown out of his trance when he heard sonarika and stumbled to say something. I think sonarika also know what jack was seeing .he amused at his loss of words and giggled at the awkward moment he was facing. Was it his poor English or his loss of words and face that stopped him from coming up with an explanation but I didn't bother. It wasn't the first time someone had stared at  my wife boobs. 

I don't know what stopped me from getting upset.

After they were done with stretches, they plugged the headphones to their ears and started the music before they began jogging. They didn't talk much during the jog, rather saving their energy for chats before and after. 

I see sonarika was done with her fourth round of the track, I see sonarika focusing only on the music in her ears and the track ahead as she usually did. I saw Jacques jogging just a couple of paces behind her with his attention not on the track ahead but my wife butt. I see sonarika looked at him for a few seconds before he saw sonarika looking at him. This time, he didn't try forging an explanation but rather smiled cheekily.

Again I think she didn't get offended by his open staring at her and any upsetting feeling was shot down by his boyish smile and his dimpled chin. I see she smiled at him coyly to which he smiled even more, his smile showing a sense of relief and jubilation. 

In the office I recalled the entire time and with each flashing memory, I was in utter disbelief of my wife actions. She had let a man other than her husband check her out. She didn't say anything to stop when he stared at her cleavage and later when he openly glued his gaze to her butt. What was even more disturbing was that she liked it and silently gave her approval .

A couple of weeks had passed since the day I caught Jacques staring at my wife assets at the jogging track. They would meet everyday in the morning on the track for some stretches and then a few rounds around the track.

Even though I see sonarika  caught him stealing glances at her butt and her tits but she said nothing.

It was an unusually hot and humid summer afternoon even for a city like Mumbai. I had just finished eating lunch and was working on my computer in office.then I see my laptop jack was in my home.

What brings you here?" Sonarika asked him as she sat on the couch opposite to his.

"The office is closed today and I had nothing else to do. Uhhh...I have not seen Mumbai, the...Uhh...famous places...uhh..." He said in his thickly accented and broken English. 

"Can you show me around? I'd love to see the city. I have not seen the city except on the way to and back from office." He requested, showing his usual boyish reluctance and charm.

Sonarika thought about it for a second. 

"Okay...let me get ready and I will meet you at the gate in half an hour." Sonarika replied. He smiled at her and stood up to walk out.

I  see Sonarika take her mobile calling someone.then my phone also ringing I see sonarika calling me.

I take call.

Hey Amit are you not busy na I want to tell something.
Sonarika said.

No I am not busy.tell me what you want to tell me.

I am going to shopping with my friends.ok.sonarika said.

Ok.

She cut the call.why she not tell me about she was going with jack. I don't understand that.

When I am in my thoughts there knock on my cabin door.my office boy was there.he tell me that my boss calling me.

In the meeting I have not fully focusing.many thought coming in my mind.after some time meeting ended.when I come to boss cabin .I see rain in outside.

I fastly go my cabin lock my cabin door.open my laptop and started my house web cam live streaming.
I see both sonarika and Jack are come home both are wearing was wearing a white T shirt and faded blue jeans.

I see both are wet because of rain.

I see Sonarika started rubbing he4 hair off all the water and watched as Jacques did the same.

He was sitting on a dinning table chair and wiping his head when I see Sonarika reached over and took his towel from him. She sat on a chair next to him, facing him and started helping him with the drying. 

I see she rubbed the towel over his head a few times, and he bobbed his head with her movement. I see sonarika  giggled at his childish behavior and continued rubbing it.

"Acchooo...Achoo..." Jacques sneezed. I see Sonarika realized that he was at a risk of catching cold and briskly pulled his wet shirt off his body, but not realizing what she had just done. 

She had partially undressed a man, a relative stranger in our living room. A part of me tried to justify that it was for his well being and she was just being a good host but a part of me knew what she was risking.

I see she sat there staring at him, pondering over my wife actions when she realized that he too was staring at me. He moved forward, bringing his face closer to me, his lips came an inch close to her. 

I see sonarika kept staring at him as he moved forward gently. I see jack lips gently touch my wife and I see sonarika moved her head back. My heart raced as I realized what had just happened but didn't have the strength to the resolve to stop this.

He moved forward even more, touching his lips to my wife so very gently but still looking at my wife for a sign. I see sonarika didn't react but rather stayed still and perhaps that was the sign jack needed when he closed his lips over sonarika. 

I see sonarika closed her eyes as she felt his soft lips on her and his breath flow over them. A few moments of silence passed as they lips locked to one another without moving.

Jack took the initiative and moved his lips. I see sonarika didn't react and didn't move her lips as he kissed her more deeply. I was still, from the surprise, the fear . I see jack gently bunched the wet hair at the back of Sonarika head and pulled her close. 

I see sonarika kissed him back and their kiss started getting intense. Their lips munched on each other and their pulses quickened as they make out session played out in the living room.

I see Without breaking the kiss, Jacques pulled sonarika chair closer to his; bring her closer to him before focusing back on the kiss. I see sonarika placed one hand on his thigh and the other on the arm rest of the chair. 

He had one hand on my wife shoulder and the other behind my wife head.

He pulled sonarika  out of his chair and into his lap and I see sonarika did so without uttering a single word and this time I see she grabbed him and kissed him. I see sonarika held his head in her hands and he held her in his arms as they smooched like a newly dating .

I see jack hand gently cup my wife breast and I see sonarika moaned in pleasure and protest at the speed and way things were heading. But I see sonarika  didn't say anything further and kept kissing him even more as his hand squeezed my wife breast before tweaking my wife nipple.

I see Jacques swiftly pulled my wife shirt over her head and I see sonarika simply raised her arms to let him. Once the wet T shirt was off, they got back to kissing and he simultaneously started mauling my wife breasts. 

I see jack hand slowly creped up behind my wife and I see it  on the bra strap. He clicked it open and was about to pull it off before I heard my wife cell phone ring and pulled away from him to attend the call; I thanking god for the timely phone call before things got out of hand.

But I wrong I noticed he wasn't looking at my wife i he was looking at my wife bare breasts! The cell phone rang the moment he unhooked my wife sleeveless bra and in a hurry to get away from him, she didn't realize this and voila, he saw her naked, well partially naked but that is no consolation. 

She was standing in front of him, talking to someone uncovered breasts for him to gawk at without realizing it herself. That's some fucked up shit right there!

When she realized  she cut the phone and run  back inside the bedroom and I see Jacques laughing loudly. 

I see sonarika simply grabbed a towel and tied it around her chest and walked out to the living room. Jacques was standing at the door, about to leave.

"Now we are even Rhea." He said before laughing out loudly. All I see  was sonarika cringe in embarrassment. He opened the door and walked out.
[+] 3 users Like satMOA75's post
Like Reply
so the heat is increasing .............
and he is watching like cuckold

keep it up
[+] 2 users Like kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Fantastic start!!! Keep it up !!!???
Like Reply
Have you taken the keys to the house?"  Sonarika asked me, my when I stood outside out apartment.

"Yeah I have and also the keys to the car." I replied as she closed the door and locked it. We were going out for dinner and then a movie. 

It had been 5 days since the fateful evening when Jacques and sonarika made out in our living room. She was avoid to meet with jack.i also some mixed fellings.what I want to get this I don't know.

Sonarika and I were about to get in to the car when we saw Jacques. He was walking into the building. He first smiled at me and nodded his head before stopping in front of us.

"Hello Jacques." I said and smiled.

"Hello amit." He replied.

"My wife tells me she is teaching you to speak English; she is good teacher. But don't forget to pay your fees. Haha..." I said and started laughing. Jacques and sonarika joined the laughter. 

"No I won't." Jacques replied.

"Hey Jacques why don't you join us for dinner tomorrow night. We'll have your company and you'd enjoy some Indian hospitality. How does that sound?" I said.

'What the hell??' Was my wife first reaction when he heard  what i said. I was inviting a man with whom my wife had a brief intimate liaison just a couple of days ago. 

I want to test sonarika levels also that he was interested in the jack or not.

Just as I occupied thinking about ways to thwart the plan Jacques said, "Sounds good to me.", smiling at me and sonarika.

"Ok then; how about eight tomorrow night?" I asked to which Jacques nodded before they we shook hands again. 

"Thank you and sonarika you look nice today. The sari is nice." Jacques complimented my wife. She was wearing a blue chiffon saree with a black blouse. Her hairs were tied loose and were flowing over her shoulders right down to the middle of her back. I liked when she let my hairs free.

"Thank you Jacques." She said with a smile. 

"Well...you haven't said anything about my suit." I said and we both started laughing. I see sonarika just gave out a fake laugh trying to blend in without showing any discomfort. We bid goodbye to Jacques and headed out.

"Good evening! C'mon in." I welcome jack.

I see Sonarikahad been preparing for dinner since early evening. We was aware that Europeans have very less tolerance to spice and hence Indian food so sonarika decided to tone down the true Indian delicacies that she had prepared for tonight.

After a while, I  pouring a couple of drinks for me and Jacques. I see sonarika coming  kitchen she smiled at Jacques and he reciprocated with a smile and a gentle nod. 

He was seated on the sofa chair with his hands resting on the arm rests. I had put on some soccer match. I Know sonarika wasn't sure which teams were playing and she didn't care but the men seemed enthusiastic.

She excused herself back inside the kitchen. Since the drinks were being served, she was going to serve the appetizers. I see sonarika with some chicken tikka that she had prepared in a plate and walked back.

I was seated on sofa chair opposite to Jacques and both was looking sideways at the TV which was a few feet away. I see Sonarika placed the appetizers of the table before picking up the plate of tikkas and walking over to Jacques.

First what happened between them I don't see because I behind them.later that night i see web camera recording.

I see in camera when my wife bent down holding the plate in front of him, offering him the delicacy. Jacques looked up at her before lowering his gaze at my wife cleavage. He picked up a tikki with a toothpick but continued to stare at my wife tits.

"Those are really nice." He said and winked at my wife. I see Sonarika looked at him with wide eyes, knowing fully well what he was referring to. 

Shock gave way to embarrassment as I see Sonarika blushed and looked at Jacques who was now looking at her with a knowing smile, chewing on the meat. She turned around and  serve me some tikkis, all the time she worried that i might notice flushed red cheeks but I want to act normal.we continued watching the game and I see sonarika  went back to the kitchen to look after the main course. 

A few minutes later I see jack going towards kitchen.he think that I am busy watching TV.but my focus is on them.I follow him I  was thinking my wife silence and blush encouraged him to do something more? I see Sonarika simply turned back to the kitchen counter and continued cooking. He stood at my wife side with his butt touching the kitchen counter and sipped on the drink.

"I just wanted to compliment you on this chicken you've made so I requested your husband if I could do it in person and he said okay." He said justifying his presence near my wife.

"Thank you." I see  as she replied she looked at him with a feeble smile and then looked down at the counter.

He walked behind my wife and before she could look back at him, I see his hand gently brushing away my wife hair over her ear. I gasped and stood still, scared to shit at what he was doing. He was touching my wife in a way he wasn't supposed to when husband was just a few feet away from them 

He brought his mouth to my wife cheek and gently placed a kiss on it before withdrawing. 

I stood still; I could feel my heart beating faster and my pulse race as I realized what had just happened. Even though it was a peck on the cheek, it was highly inappropriate of him to do it to my wife.

When I see walked out of the kitchen and I also  go  and sit down in sofa that I am busy in whatching Match.

Once the dinner was cooked I see sonarika  walked back to the living room and sat on the arm rests of the chair where I  was seated on and silently watched the match. 

My mind was still recalling the incident in the kitchen and the football match was the least of my concerns. I could hear the jack cheering occasionally at the proceedings of the match but I kept recalling the kitchen incident and also the incident that happened previously.

The match was over soon and i asked sonarika to serve the dinner. She brought the vessels out to the dinning room and i got the plates and the cutlery. We all sat at the dinning table for dinner. 

She had prepared Chicken Biryani which was my favorite and I also knew Jacques would be aware of it since it was one of the most famous Indian dishes in the world.

We had a large dinning table with a capacity to accommodate 8 people. One chair each along the breadth of the table and 4 chairs along its length on both sides. We had opted for a sun mica coated wooden top instead of the glass one from the fear of the shattering glass. 

I was seated on the chair along the breadth and sonarika and Jacques were seated on chairs along the length, facing each other.

We all started eating and we complimented sonarika for the cooking. Jacques seemed to be enjoying the biryani and I was relieved since he didn't find it too spicy for his palette. 

We all were talking to each other about random stuff; mostly it was me asking Jacques about his job and other stuff.

As we were enjoying the biryani, I see jack foot touch my wife leg. I see Sonarika instinctively pulled back her leg and continued eating thinking that it was accidental. 

A moment later I see this again, this time brushing against my wife foot. I see Sonarika thought it was me who was doing it and looked at me and smiled knowingly. 

I smiled back and continued eating and act normal I  smile was normal like i didn't know anything. I was smiling because she smiled at me. Perhaps this was his way to keep Jacques unaware of the footie he was playing with me. 

I see hack foot again, this time it slowly brushed against my wife foot, moving up to my wife ankle. My wife breath quickened as she felt it moving slowly on her ankle, gently tickling her. She looked at me  I was aware waht happening but don't react as silently eating the biryani. 

I see sonarika looked at Jacques who had a sly smile on his face as he ate his meal. His head was down but he was looking up at my wife with a smirk. The angle of the foot was just right and she knew it was him. I see she looked at him, feigning sternness hoping it would stop him. 

A while ago he kissed my wife but then he think I wasn't around but this time, i was sitting right next to them and I didn't want a scene.

That wasn't enough for Jacques as he moved his foot upwards, brushing aside my wife salwaar and brushing his foot against my wife shin bone. My wife breath had quickened and I see she hoped I didn't notice it and continued eating, trying to stay composed and normal. 

I see jack foot on my wife thigh and I see Sonarika started to cough. I was taken aback at my wife sudden coughing and immediately offered her a glass of water. Little did i know it was the food down my wind pipe but Jacques foot on my wife thigh that had made her cough.

When I see Sonarika started coughing, Jacques immediately withdrew his foot and acted surprised and worried. 'Little bastard' I thought as he smiled at my wife when she stopped coughing. For the next few nothing happened and I thought Jacques was done with his funny business tonight but I was wrong. 

I see  his foot on my wife thigh and this time I see Sonarika didn't react. He slowly moved his foot between my wife thighs and I see sonarika unknowingly parted to allow his foot more access.

I felt his foot creeping up inch by inch towards my wife  pussy and it was getting harder and harder to control herself. Jacques was smirking at her knowing fully well that she was aroused yet, I see she couldn't do anything about it. I on the other hand was fighting a two fronted war, to control my arousal and keep my wife from realizing what the foreigner was doing to her that I know.

I see Sonarika  gaspeda little when Jacques hit the bulls eye. I looked up at her and she lied and told me that  on she chewed some chilies in the biryani. I simply nodded and continued eating. I see Jacques toe rubbing along the length of my wife pussy. 

Even though there were 2 layers of clothing separating his toe and my wife skin, it still sent a chill up my wife spin.

The most amusing and scary part of this if I dare say was that we were all talking to each other normally as if nothing unusual was happening. I felt goose bumps on my wife arms as Jacques toe found my wife clit and started wriggling on it.

It was getting difficult to put up this farce. I see she was barely eating, she was shivering occasionally and she was controlling a moan from erupting off my wife. mouth 

I knew she was close to cumming. I was afraid that if Jacques didn't relent.

Jacques started rubbing deeper and I see with each swipe of his toe along my wife pussy, the orgasm drew close. I see she curled her toes as jolt after jolt of orgasmic pleasure surged up her body. 

Just as was about to give in, I think to end this i stood up with my plate. Jacques stopped and they both looked at me.  I see sonarika scared and when I looked at Jacques I realized he was too but his foot was still resting against my wife pussy.

"I am done. The biryani was great sonarika." I said and walked inside the kitchen to keep the plate.but i stand near kitchen door to see what they do.

"What is wrong with you? Are you crazy?" I see Sonarika scowled at Jacques, pushing his foot away from her. He giggled and put his tongue out of his mouth tauntingly.

"Stop it." She said to Jacques and he simply nodded. I see Sonarika got up and walked inside the kitchen and got busy with the cleaning.

I and jack sat in the living room watching TV and chatting for a while and I think sonarika decided not to come lest Jacques tries something again. This was enough for tonight.

"Sonarika...Jacques is leaving. Could you come out please?" I called sonarika.

She walked back into the living room and saw Jacques standing near the door which had been opened.

"Thank you for the tasty biryani." Jacques said in his usual thick accent.

"The pleasure was all ours." I said as I and Jacques shook hands.
[+] 5 users Like satMOA75's post
Like Reply
just like the usual fucktales of cucks .....he is inviting and befriending demons............
and leting them seduce his wife...........knowingly unknown

just make it some realistic.............some different

it's my suggestion............ if you feel right
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
Good going...just keep the pace slow. you can also add some scene of park behind the trees..some corner of groceries etc..waiting for next.
[+] 1 user Likes furihard's post
Like Reply
(05-02-2020, 12:01 AM)furihard Wrote: Good going...just keep the pace slow. you can also add some scene of park behind the trees..some corner of groceries etc..waiting for next.
Yes, additionally at parking lot/while dog walking/jogging/sports at clubhouse like basketball where many jumps are there etc.

Enjoying in Situations where they can almost get caught is a thrill.

Wife still thinks hubby does not know what's happening. Let her be that way  - she is ready to try new things but at same time remembering her position as a wife with husband nearby

And may be once Jacques us over, someone else can be prayed upon by Wifey
-----------------------------------------------------
Thanks & Regards,
Givemeextra
One man's wife is another man's slut
I don't have a Religion, I am free. Do not impose your Morality on me
[+] 1 user Likes Givemeextra's post
Like Reply
Join to Our WhatsApp group...
https://chat.whatsapp.com/E46SH2rjSM7F5p9Km31ufE
[+] 1 user Likes NavelPlay's post
Like Reply
Waiting for update
Like Reply
waiting man...
Like Reply
update.....
Like Reply
Good story please update bro
Like Reply
"Ummpfff...Ummm" she moaned as she took more my cocks in her mouth. After Jacques was gone, sonarika went back to cleaning but i had other plans.i rushed in the kitchen, picked her up in my arms and walked to our bed.

It wasn't long before we were naked on our bed. She was lying on the bed to her side. Her upper body raised by the support of her left forearm. Her right hand was on my butt, caressing it and occasionally scratching and digging its nails into my hard flesh. My right arm was caressing her head and my left was fondling my wife boobs.

She lowered her head, slowly licking along my shaft before licking my balls. I groaned as she sucked on each of my marble. With her head tilted to its side, she looked at me from the corner of her eye. 

I was watching her, my wife making love to me, pleasing me like she always did, with all her heart. 

I brought my left hand over to her crotch and started caressing her pussy. My wife free flowing juices coated my finger in no time making it slick and smooth for penetration. She gasped when i inserted my finger into my wife hole and rubbed its walls.

She closed her eyes, enjoying the jolts of pleasure surging through her body and as I felt my finger completely go inside her, a memory from the evening flashed in front of me. 

I recalled how his Jacques' thick toe rubbed against my wife  pussy under the dinning table. How he had gently brushed aside my wife  hair and how he had gently kissed her.

I also recalled how on the very dinning table we were eating tonight;  my wife and jack had almost broken all the boundaries just a few days ago.

She sucked my cock harder and deeper, bobbing her head up and down his shaft vigorously, letting her saliva flow over it freely accompanied by loud slurping noises.

I started moaning as she started going into overdrive; my fingers to started matching the rhythmic movements and the pace of her head. 

My mind kept flashing every little incident between sonarika and Jacques over the course of days like a slideshow and with each passing memory, her sucking became more frantic. 

I was completely immersed in his thoughts, completely forgetting the fact that she was sucking my cock and not his. She quivered and a then moment later, my wife pussy started convulsing from the orgasm. Seeing her writhe around in ecstasy, i immediately pulled out of her mouth.

"Wooww...sona...that was amazing." I said as I moved in between her legs. She just kept looking at me without a reaction or a comment. 

She spread her legs letting me come between them. I raised her legs in my hands and guided my cock to the opening of my wife cunt. The wet, slick, freshly orgasmed pussy welcomed my cock and it went in completely in one stroke.

I let go off my wife legs and she locked them behind my back. I lowered myself over her, grabbing her shoulders from under her arms and started stroking. 

In just a few strokes, i started thrusting harder and faster. She started moaning again as another orgasm started getting close and as she closed her eyes in pleasure, my mind started playing its games again.

I visualized Jacques in place of me; even though I tried banishing these thoughts, trying to focus on my wife, I simply couldn't.

My wife tight pussy her  orgasmic screams and the hard bite on my shoulder was enough to push me off the edge and I came in thick spurts in my wife pussy.

As we both recovered from our orgasms, we looked at each other and finally, Jacques' thoughts were out of my mind. I could now clearly see and feel my wife.

I grabbed his face and pulled him for a kiss and he too enthusiastically responded. He spent the next several minutes in each others' arms, kissing and occasionally i would lower my head to suck on my wife breasts.

My flaccid cock had slipped out of my wife pussy after the orgasm but now was showing signs of revival. As it got erect, I adjusted myself and started rubbing it against my wife pussy. She raised her legs and put her feet firmly on my butt as we started another round of our love making.

[Image: 137565463_images-2.jpg]
[+] 7 users Like satMOA75's post
Like Reply
Hott update