Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maa ke fantasy
Aap me se baade log apne maa ke baare me koi fantasy ralhte hoge.. position,scence,gangbang,public.. idhar bataeye
[+] 1 user Likes Machod's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
i have some , but they are just fantasy in real i wish they dont happen at all .
Like Reply
I want to fuck my mom along with my best friend and make her our slut for life time...
[+] 1 user Likes Hotboy24's post
Like Reply
I always fantasize that my mom roams naked on the streets and whoever gets a mood will fuck her
Like Reply
Watching her getting fucked
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 11:08 PM)cuck son Wrote: i have some , but they are just fantasy in real i wish they dont happen at all .

Would really like to know
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 11:26 PM)sreeram the lanjakoduku Wrote: I always fantasize that my mom roams naked on the streets and whoever gets a mood will fuck her

why u hate her so much ?
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 11:23 PM)Hotboy24 Wrote: I want to fuck my mom along with my best friend and make her our slut for life time...

Ur maa must be super hot
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 12:15 AM)swamikamananda Wrote: Watching her getting fucked

By?
Like Reply
(17-01-2020, 04:17 PM)gang_bang Wrote: why u hate her so much ?

I like her bro it is just a fantasy
Like Reply
want to see her enjoy sex with strangers and i just watch .
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 02:46 PM)cucksonforu Wrote: want to see her enjoy sex with strangers and i just watch .

I have same fantasy .. to see her fuck with stranger ( some servants) and while i enjoyy the action.. while she be enjoying black cock in her mouth ass and pussy
[+] 1 user Likes Machod's post
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 05:54 PM)Machod Wrote: I have same fantasy .. to see her fuck with stranger ( some servants) and while i enjoyy the action.. while she be enjoying black cock in her mouth ass and pussy

me too man , but in my fantasy they do not forcing her she is a willing participant . but they fuck her very hard .
[+] 1 user Likes cuck son's post
Like Reply
For yours mom chat ping me v10434489;
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 02:46 PM)cucksonforu Wrote: want to see her enjoy sex with strangers and i just watch .

Rough sex?? And you stank there jerking of your cock to your moms ass fucking
Like Reply
I have had a fantasy of seeing her with a lot of men from my boyhood
Like Reply
[+] 1 user Likes johnlove's post
Like Reply
(10-04-2020, 07:39 AM)johnlove Wrote: message me your hangout ids
to chat incest and about each other's mom

M not there on hangout
Like Reply
(16-01-2020, 08:23 PM)Machod Wrote: Aap me se baade log apne maa ke baare me koi fantasy ralhte hoge.. position,scence,gangbang,public.. idhar bataeye

1. Mummy ki chut hume bahaut pasand hain. Chotisi aur fluffy hain. Mummy ki chut acche se wash karke, use chokna chahte hain.

2. Mummy ki acche se maalish karna. Woh sharmati hain, isiliye puri nangi nahi hoti hain. Jaise woh humare peeth ko tel lagate samay, humari buttocks pe se haath pherti hain, hum bhi mummy ki buttocks ke upar se haath pherna chahte hain.

3. Mummy ka chehra bahaut sundar hain. Fantasy ye hain ki mummy humara moon mai lain.

4. Mummy ka peeche ka hissa bahaut pyaara llagta hain hume, mummy ke saath doggy-style main karna chahenge.
Like Reply
(19-01-2020, 05:54 PM)Machod Wrote: I have same fantasy .. to see her fuck with stranger ( some servants) and while i enjoyy the action.. while she be enjoying black cock in her mouth ass and pussy

I think many sons have that fantasy.
I'm a cuckold bengali son.for hangout chat Massage me on my id subhadddas;
Like Reply