Poll: Please tell that do u still shag on ur ex?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
96.00%
24 96.00%
No
4.00%
1 4.00%
Total 25 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still shag on your ex?
Please tell that do u still shag on ur ex?
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Don’t be shy, please comment
Like Reply
Of course
Like Reply
Waooo???
Like Reply
Ya .. ofcourse
Like Reply
Ping on telegram @playerm008 to talk abt ex
Like Reply
I shag on my ex and i have fantacy for her too.
Like Reply
(09-01-2020, 07:27 PM)husbandamar Wrote: I shag on my ex and i have fantacy for her too.

Can u share with me?
Like Reply
ofcoruse.. i shag abt all my 4 ex + all my frnds
Like Reply
Ex gives the feeling of unfulfilled dream
Like Reply
Yes. I still shag on my ex. She is married now. But she was great. Sometimes while having sex I think about her.
Like Reply
(12-01-2020, 01:12 AM)Josephkerr Wrote: Yes. I still shag on my ex. She is married now. But she was great. Sometimes while having sex I think about her.

You will try to contact her?
Like Reply
(12-01-2020, 11:15 PM)Kalponik Wrote: You will try to contact her?

I tried but she avoids me. I still think of her while having sex. 

[Image: Smart-Select-20191119-151253-Facebook.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like Josephkerr's post
Like Reply
Waooo, nice figure for fantasy
Like Reply
(13-01-2020, 01:06 PM)Josephkerr Wrote: I tried but she avoids me. I still think of her while having sex. 

[Image: Smart-Select-20191119-151253-Facebook.jpg]

Mast sexy maal... Iske lie to hum bhi shagg karenge
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 10:32 AM)Ghaintjatt1 Wrote: Mast sexy maal... Iske lie to hum bhi shagg karenge

Haan bhai.. Ye hai hi aisi.... Bohot kadak.... Abhi bhi mind se nahi jati. Ab bas iske yaad mein hilata hoon. 

[Image: Sexy-1.jpg]
Like Reply
yes i do jerk thinking about my ex. she was a horny bitch.. even these days jab mai apni biwi ko chodta hun to kabhi kabhi apni ex ko imagine karta hun
Like Reply
(14-01-2020, 11:03 AM)extreme.lust Wrote: yes i do jerk thinking about my ex. she was a horny bitch.. even these days jab mai apni biwi ko chodta hun to kabhi kabhi apni ex ko imagine karta hun

Thanks for the honesty 
While think, you cum faster?
[+] 1 user Likes Kalponik's post
Like Reply
I do,I do and I always do. Do'nt get much sex nowadays as the wifey is busy with her Job.
When I jerk off,
the final vision is always of her... teaching calculus to a bunch of naked college kids,herself wearing nothing except a waist chain.
Like Reply
(15-01-2020, 11:49 AM)devdas Wrote: I do,I do and I always do. Do'nt get much sex nowadays as the wifey is busy with her Job.
When I jerk off,
the final vision is always of her... teaching calculus to a bunch of naked college kids,herself wearing nothing except a waist chain.

teaching calculus to a bunch of naked college kids,herself wearing nothing except a waist chain.

It means? How she comes in mind?
Like Reply