Incest How I Seduced My Niece Into Sex by shyam_1573
This is a true incident happened in my life when I was 38 yrs, I was married and had 2 kids, I am into fashion designing for women clothing and have a shop of my own, I had a elder brother who had expired 3 yrs back at that time, he had a daughter her name is Priya (not real name) who was 19 yrs then, since I was into fashion industry I used to stitch her clothes on a regular basis, before that I have never had any feelings for her except that she was my niece but one day something happened that made my feelings turn into lust for her, I will try to narrate all I can in this story, one day I called Priya.
“Priya your dress is ready please come to the shop to try it”. “Uncle I cannot come today as I have extra classes for math’s, but will come as soon as possible & thanks uncle you are so sweet that you made the dress so soon”. The next day she came at the shop when I was about to close it, my staff was all gone. “Hello uncle I hope it is not too late to come I was passing by saw your shop opened so hopped in to try out my dress”. “No Priya it is ok I was not going yet, good you have come please take the dress in the trial room and if anything is wrong please show me?. She took the dress from my hand and went in the trial room to try it, after 5 minutes she calls me. “Uncle please come in to see the dress is very tight I think please check it na”. I went inside & saw the fitting it was a little tight. “Priya have you put on weight” I smilingly gave a pat at her ass “let me see properly”. I looked her from all angles “I think it is tight at your bust” I touched her boobs while showing her that oh what soft boobs they were I just felt them from side and it gave me a electric current, she too realized it her eyes went down she could not look at me, but by not seeing any objection from her I continued with my exploring I asked her “have you worn the right bra Priya?” she didn’t know where to look when I asked her that “ye…yes uncle I have”. “I think it is loose that is why the dress is falling tight can I check if you have worn the bra properly?” “O…oh uncle is it necessary?” “yes beta I think that is the problem let me check it” “oh ok uncle please check it”, I turn to her back and open the zipper of the dress and I what a sight was in front of my eyes I could see her naked smooth back.
I hesitantly unhooked her bra and again hooked it little tighter my touch on her naked back gave me and her shivers, I zipped back the dress and saw the fitting, “I think that made a little difference in the fitting Priya you see it” she was not in her senses to reply me and just looked down, I went out of the room for her to change back to her dress she came in wearing, after coming out she never spoke any word, “Priya I will loosen up I little and keep it ready by tomorrow” she just nodded and went out, I sat there rubbing my hard cock and thinking about what had just happened, I mean I had never looked at her with those kind of feelings till now but suddenly it was all changed I had lust in my eyes for her suddenly she was a object of my fantasy, I closed my shop and whet home while changing in bathroom it was her naked back in my eyes and that amazing feeling of touching her boobs just made me shag my cock hard and I shot my sperms in no time, I had never cum so much before that. After 2 days I called her again “Priya your dress is ready from alteration please can you come to try it?”.
“Uncle I cannot come today mom is gone out and will only return in night bhaiya is at work so it will be difficult for me to come to your shop to collect it, but I have to wear that dress tomorrow…what should I do uncle?” “hey Priya don’t worry I am coming to a clients place near your house I will come and drop it myself ” my mind started working overtime that this is my chance , I reached her house in no time and rang her door bell, she opened the door in a red t-shirt and shorts oh my she was looking like a sex bomb in that “hello uncle please come in and thank you so much you saved my day by bringing the dress” “Priya anything for you and luckily I was coming 2 building away for a delivery so it was never a problem” “will you have something to drink uncle?” “no Priya I think you better try the dress so I can check the fittings and leave I have to reach the shop” “OK uncle I will try and show you” she goes to her bedroom to try the dress and calls me in 5 minutes “uncle please come to check the fitting “I went in and saw her all over the dress was absolutely fitting her perfect but the beast in me made me see her more I touched her boobs from side and then under side I lifted a little she was different today she was looking right into my eyes unlike the last trial “uncle how do you think the fitting is?” “hmmm Priya wait I have to check properly I think I will have to adjust a little from inside to fit you right” ” what inside…” before she could ask me I pushed my hand in the neck of her dress and pushed my hand inside her bra and lifted her boobs inside her bra, she was stunned on my this act it came s a shock to her “uncle… what are you doing?” “Nothing Priya I was trying to adjust your boobs right so its rightly placed in your bra..see now the dress fits so well” I smiled as I went out of the room leaving her in shock, she came out of the room after changing “thanks uncle the dress looks amazing” “yeah after 2 trials it has to fit well…ha ha ha, I will go now bye Priya take care” I hugged her and gave her a kiss on her cheeks while leaving she blushed reddish pink when I did that, I knew something has got into her too after me touching her boobs.
Days passed I kept on thinking about that amazing incident happened with me and I started fantasizing about Priya while shagging, one day I was normally at my shop and was about to close Priya entered my shop “hi uncle how are you I hope I have not come too late as usual?” “No Priya please come in, tell me what brings you here?” “uncle I have my friend’s wedding next week and she suddenly said I have to wear a sari on one function and you know na I never have worn a sari till now but she is insisting so I have shortlisted mom’s sari but I will have to make a different blouse coz her blouses are all outdated designs and too big for me, can you stitch a good sexy blouse for me uncle?” “why not beta I have lots of designs which are liked by young girls low back and sexy ones, I will show you a few designs in fact I have a few stitched ones to show you of a young client who is similar to your size you can even try and see how it looks on you, wait let me take them out for you” “ok uncle” I remove the packet of that client and show Priya the design “uncle all are good please suggest which will look nice on me” “Priya all are latest ones, why don’t you try all and decide which one looks best on you” “ok uncle” she takes one inside the trial room and calls me “uncle please come in because its tight for me I think it is not my size”.
I go in the room and I start laughing loudly” what happen uncle why are you laughing have I worn wrong?”.”No Priya you have worn correct but these low back blouses have inbuilt padding so one doesn’t have to wear a bra inside and you have worn with a bra please remove the bra and wear it again”. “Ok uncle I never knew all this I have never worn a blouse in my life” she said shyly, after 5 minutes she called me inside to check as I went inside since it was a back less blouse I could see her bare naked back my cock jumped to life seeing that “ok let me see ” I went in front of her I pushed my hand inside her blouse neck and caught hold of her boobs and shifted to fit inside the inbuilt padding “see you had not worn properly” as I did the same for her other boobs doing this I touched her nipples which were erect somehow I had a feeling she was turned on by my touch she smiled looking at me I asked her” how do you like this style Priya?” ” it is good but let me decide after trying all the other styles please can you get me other 2 also uncle”, I got her the other 2 blouses after about 5 minutes she again called me “uncle this has opening at back and I cannot close it will you please help me?”. I went inside to see her naked back facing me which made my cock strain in my pants ‘wait Priya since the hooks are open let me adjust the padding before I close them” I went in front of her and push my one hand inside from neck and one hand from below the blouse since it was not hooked and this time I took time to adjust the boobs inside the padding, I could hear a slight moan from Priya’s mouth, which gave me indication that she is liking my touch I kept on kneading her boobs in turns and running my thumb over her nipples which were erect as a buttons by the touch by then she had closed her eyes “o..ohh uncle what are you doing there?” “Why Priya what is happening to you there? Tell me” “uncle I just feel so different when you touch me there it just feels amazing something happens between my legs when you touch me there” I kept on with my lustrous activity. I pushed her to the room wall and kissed her forehead while my one hand was busy kneading her boobs “o..ohh uncle pl…please don’t do this ahhhh”. I ignored her pleads and kept on kissing her and playing with her boobs and nipples “ohhhhhh uncle pleaseeeeeeeee don’t stop; I love what you are doing ahhhhh”. I continued playing with her nipples which made her mad I held her face and kissed her beautiful lips. I started sucking her lips while my hand were busy undressing her on top very soon I made her naked on top I saw the most beautiful tits which I had been fantasizing in my dreams. Wowwwww! they were amazingly soft I just looked at those hard nipples she was just staring into my eyes. I went down to lick her neck and whispered in her ears softly “do you like what I am doing to you Priya?”, she never replied me but her silence gave me a green signal.
That’s when I pulled her in my arms and hugged her tight I could feel her hard nipples poking on my chest and she was breathing very heavy I pushed my hand at her naked back and caressed slowly going from her neck to her lower back she held me from my waist tightly I could feel her breathing ease in a few minutes I heard her soft moans when I was caressing her lower back… oh what a soft body she had just cannot express in words, I didn’t want to hurry things up so I continued doing that for a while till she was comfortable in my arms that’s when I heard her in muffled voice “uncle I really love what you are doing to me it feels amazing”. I went little far and looked at her face with her eyes lowered I put my finger on her chin and raised her face and lowered my face to kiss he sexy lips this time she responded well to my kiss she sucked my lips and started pushing her tongue in my mouth I happily gave her access to my mouth she was hungry she sucked my tongue hard we kissed for about 10 minutes I pushed my hand inside her tight jeans from back and felt her naked ass I pinched them softly and heard her muffled moans in my mouth I brought my hands in front opened her buttons and unzipped her jeans I reached inside her panty and touched her pussy which so damn wet she let a big moan out in my mouth.
I broke the kiss “Priya you are so wet down there” she was too shy to reply that but she smiled at me I went down on my knees and lowered her jeans and panty in one shot her pussy was dripping she walked out of her jeans and panty and spread her legs for me I smoothly caressed her inner thighs went up to her pussy triangle but ignored to touch her pussy lips I went down to her other thigh and caressed softly went up to her pussy this time I started to rub her pussy lips “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uncle what are you doing it feels so gooooooooddddddddd….ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I started to rub her pussy lips harder she was in screams luckily my staff was gone or I would have been in trouble. I parted her pussy lips and inserted my four fingers inside; wowwww! she was sooooooooo wet I could see the pleasure on her face she had tightly closed her eyes I started to move my finger higher in her pussy “uncle its paining please stopppppppp” I stopped instantly I brought a stool from out and made he sit on that spread her legs and stuck my tongue between her pussy lips “ahhhhhhhhhhhh wowwwwwwwwwwwww uncle goddddddddddddddd don’t stop it keep doing something is happening ahhhhhhhhhhh” I continued licking her with my tongue lapping her juices she was trembling as she experienced her 1st orgasm “uncle ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh god its feels so good I have never felt like this before ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee uncleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh myyy god” that’s when she exploded on my face I could feel her juices dripping down her thighs I licked it dry looked up at her she smiled at me “uncle this was the most amazing feeling I have had in my life” I got up on my feet and my hard on was right in front of her eyes she saw it with her eyes wide “what is this uncle?” I took her hand and placed it on my hard cock “that is my cock darling…we will talk about that in our next meeting right now we should rush home or your mom and your auntie will wonder where you and me are” we selected the style for blouse and I took her size, I dropped her home in my car.
After that day we used to chat on what’s app and it was bold chat she told me I want to see the hard cock of yours so I went her a picture of my hard cock she was stunned she asked me how do I satisfy you? so I told her I will send you a few videos about how to satisfy me…I sent her a few of cock sucking videos she sent e a winking smiley…this went on for another few days I sent a few more videos about fucking and many more. After 5 days I called her up “Priya your blouse is ready would you like to come and try it at shop?” “uncle mom and bhaiya are leaving for Pune for my friend’s wedding I cannot leave today because I have a assignment to submit tomorrow so I will be leaving after my college can I ask you a favour uncle, can you drop by after you close your shop at my home I have to complete my assignment so I cannot leave house now” ” off course Priya I can leave a little early from shop”.
I had a feeling all this is been done at purpose she had something in her mind I was quite excited I called my wife that I will be late to reach home since I have to deliver some goods to my client and I left early for Priya’s house as I rung her door bell she opened almost immediately I could see her all excited in a small tank top and a loose knee length skirt she was looking ravishing “hello uncle please come in thank you so much for taking the trouble to come here I could complete my assignment in the mean time” “anything for you sweetheart” I winked at her as I sat on the sofa “what will you have uncle?”. “No Priya I will be going home and will be eating dinner” “OK uncle please give me the blouse I will try it am so excited to wear a sari for the wedding” after taking the blouse she rushed to the bedroom to try out the blouse, I checked all the bedrooms to confirm if there is anyone at home but we were all alone, she called me inside to tie her hooks I went in to help her and again I saw that naked back and my cock jumped to life again, I helped her with the tits fit in the pads again by putting my hands inside her blouse and this time she was relaxed and she said “please check properly if I have worn it right” I touched her nipples while doing that “ahhh” she moaned softly; I took time to put her hooks ” I think the blouse is fitting you well Priya” “yes uncle it’s so sexy I feel so good wearing it after all who has stiched it….hahahaha uncle can you help me unhook the blouse please”.
I started to unhook her blouse once all hooks were open I pushed my hand from below the blouse and started kneading her soft boobs she was moaning loud this time I needed them harder and pinched her nipples “ohhhhhhh uncle it feels so nice ohhhhhhhh”; she held her hand behind looking for my hard cock in my pants it felt so amazing to feel her hand on my cock for the 1st time she started rubbing it over my pants as I was pinching her nipples ” ohhhhh god Priya it feels so nice yessssssssssss”; she turned to face me I held her face and kissed her lips she immediately responded to my kiss and she pushed her tongue inside my mouth while her hands working on my cock very well. I pushed her to the wall and pinned her with my hands kissed her forehead..her lips…her neck licking her ears I left her hand to remove her blouse from her body I bend down to lick her erect nipples “you seem to be very horny Priya?” “yes uncle I was waiting for this from 5 days actually I never had any college assignment I just told a lie to mom and bhaiya so they can leave soon and I would get this chance with you alone at home I have been waiting for 5 days for this and here you are uncle we are all alone, uncle I want to see this (she pressed my cock )” “it is al yours sweetheart” she fumbled with the belt and zipper, she went down to take my briefs down I walked out of both to see her face just inches away from my hard cock I could feel her hot breath on the tip of my cock she slowly touched it with her trembling hands and moved the foreskin back wowwww! what a feeling it was she stroked it before she kissed the tip with her beautiful lips “ahhh Priya it feels good take that cock in your mouth ” she slowly took it in her small mouth and started sucking it softly” ohhh god Priya please don’t stop doing that I love it” she now was all wild to suck my cock she was stroking it while she was sucking it I guess it was a good idea to send her that sucking video it worked well.
I made her stand and we moved to the bed I slept on my back while I made her climb on the bed across where she could suck my cock and her ass was facing me she again started to suck me and I pushed my hand inside her skirt to my surprise she had no panties she looked at me and smiled :you are all ready for your uncle” as I touched her wet pussy ‘yes uncle I was very excited and wanted to be all ready for my sweet uncle” she went back down on my cock while started to play with her pussy I pushed one finger in her pussy her moans were muffled with my cock in her mouth I unzipped her skirt and removed it I made her come in 69 position her pussy was in front of me I stuck my tongue inside her pussy which made her suck my cock harder she went wild as I flicked my tongue on her swollen clit she sucked my cock very hard now “Priya don’t stop it I am loving it ” ” me too uncle don’t stop I will be cumming any moment ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh” I pushed my tongue in her pussy at this she trembled with her 1st orgasm I could feel juices rushing out of her pussy “uncle what a feeling that was just amazinggggggg”.
I made her lie on her back and stared to kiss her “did you like it sweetheart?” she just blinked her eyes we kissed long I was caressing her whole naked body she had her hand in my hair we kissed for about 10 minutes then I asked her” do you want more Priya?” “I am not sure uncle I have never done it before I have heard it pains a lot” “yes but the pain is only for a while after that it’s all pleasure” “but uncle what if it pains more” “I will take care of that Priya you don’t worry” she smiled “OK uncle”.
I made her lie with her legs spread wide I climbed between her kissed her lips went down to her nipples my cock was touching her pussy lips to which she moaned I held my cock in my hand and kept at her pussy entrance slowly pushed it in “ahhhhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh uncle its paining please stopppppppp” I stopped again kissed her with my quarter cock inside her pussy I again played with her nipples till she was normal slowly I started to push my cock inside again “no uncle please stop ” I didn’t stop but pushed more that’s when I could feel her hymen break she screamed loud “ahhhhhhhhh noooooooooo its paining uncle please” I stopped I saw blood oozing out of her pussy with my cock half way in I kissed her again pinched her nipples softly after 5 minutes I asked her” OK now Priya?” “yes I am ok now the pain is less” to this I pushed in my cock this time my whole cock was inside her I started to move in and out of her wet pussy “ahhh uncle it feels good now please don’t stoppppp” I started to fuck her harder now “yes Priya I know you wanted my cock inside there here it is take it all in ahhhhhhh” ” yessssssssss fuck me fuck your niece well she is all yours I have been waiting for this for whole week ahhhhhhhhhh godddddddddddddd ahhhhhhhh” now she was raising her ass to meet my pushes the whole room was filled with sex she was moaning louder as I was moving my cock deep inside her pussy “wowwwwww1 I am cumming uncle don’t stop ahhhhhhhh godddddddddddddd fuck meeeeeeeeeeeee” I fucked her faster now the noise of my balls slapping her ass was echoing in the room “ahhhhhhhhhh goddddddddd uncle I am cummmmmmmminggggggggg”.
She dug her nails in my back as she pulled me more in her at that moment I slowed down my pace and slowly started to move in and out I could see her smile “how was it Priya?” “I don’t have words uncle it was the most amazing feeling on this earth” I kissed her lips we kissed for long with my cock still inside her. I lay at her side with my cock still hard and shining with her juices “uncle I want to see you cumming can I do it?” I nodded yes she went up and started to stroke my cock with her small hands I closed my eyes because I had not cum yet she stroked me like a pro I was in heaven “oh Priya you are so good for your uncle you never wanted him to go high n dry ” she smiled as she worked with her small hands on my thick hard cock she increased her speed “ahhhhhhhh Priyaaaaaaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhh wowwww! it feels so goodddd don’t stop I am cumming ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh”; she never stopped her tiny hands were tired but she kept on stroking it” I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmming Priyaaaaaaaa ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” on this she pushed her mouth on my cock and she took all the spurts of my cum in her waiting mouth she could not take all but she took maximum in “uncle it tastes good I was like not sure to what I saw in that video when I saw that woman drinking that cum but I am glad I did it” “thank you Priya it was the most amazing feeling to cum in your mouth ” I pulled her to me and kissed her lips.
We had many more encounters till next 4 years till she got married and went to California
[+] 2 users Like listener098's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
Good Story.
Repped you.
Like Reply
after that last encounter with her at her home we had many such incidents where we had fun in fact we used to dare to touch and kiss when we had family gatherings, this went on for long we used to have quickies whenever we got chance in the trial room of my shop sometimes her home but i am here to narrate a amazing incident with her.
This was about 18 months after we had started all that one of my cousin brothers daughter was getting married in pune we all had planned to go for a 4 day function all preparations were done but suddenly 2 of my staff had to go to their native place for some reasons so I had to back out and their priya also could not go for her project submissions (this time it was a genuine reason not like last time..hahaha), so it was decided that priya will be staying with me so she will not be alone and I will not have to eat outside food, this decision made mine & priya’s eyes gleam in excitement.
Finally that day came all of them left for pune in 2 cars early in morning and priya shifted to my house with her cloths and books, after everyone left priya was in kitchen making breakfast & lunch for my Tiffin I got ready for shop seeing her in kitchen I went behind her and hugged her from back “uncle you scared me” she smiled and came out of my grip “priya you know even god doesn’t mind our relationship even he wants us to be together” she smiled at me “yes uncle I too believe that” she turned to me we kissed but she backed off “uncle please people can see from kitchen window we have 3 full days for all this so please we have to act decent here now” she winked at me” but priya I am too excited now” “uncle I am excited too but at least let me make your breakfast I am sure you don’t want to go to shop with eating” she smiled at me and pushed me out of the kitchen after 20 minutes she came to the dining room where I was seeing news on television to my surprise she came and sat on my lap “can I feed you please uncle?”
I just smiled she rolled one paratha and hold from one end in her mouth and pushed the other end in my mouth we started to eat slowly our lips met my hand were caressing her soft boobs while she was concentrating on the kiss she moaned softly “ahhhh uncle it feel so nice to have your hands on my boobs it’s been ages” I pushed my hand in her loose top and was surprised to see she had no bra inside I got hold of her boobs and kneaded them softly rolling my fingers on her hard erect nipples which made her moan loudly “ohhhh it feels soooooooo good uncle ”
I continued to play with her nipples while she started to grind her ass on my hard cock “looks like mr.cock is all ready?” she smiled at me “yes it is all ready to explore your pussy my sweetheart” “I think you should explore that in night uncle it is time for you to go to work now” she got up from my lap and wet to kitchen to get my Tiffin while I finished my breakfast she kissed me good bye at door “have a nice day uncle and please come soon in night” I kissed her back and left for work which I never wanted to but had to.
The time was going so slow as if the watches have stopped I called priya in afternoon to ask her if she wants to have beer in night she said she will have if I will have at last it was 8 pm I picked up beers & condoms on the way home she opened the door wearing a short skirt and a white semi transparent shirt with nothing inside, I could see her nipples poking in the shirt I closed the door behind me and we kissed “uncle please get fresh and change into your night wear I have made some chicken we can have with beer”
I hurried in bathroom and quickly had shower & wore my loose shorts & t-shirt came in the living room to see priya had already the snacks ready on the centre table I got the beer & called “priya where are you?” she entered the room wearing a sexy red negligee of satin she was looking amazingly hot in that nighty “priya you are looking hot in this when did you get this nighty?” “uncle actually it is not mine mom used to wear it when she was newly married, she was no more using it so she gave it me so I can use it after my marriage I brought this without she knowing it” she winked at me & like morning she came again and sat on my lap this time my cock was just poking in her ass “looks like mr.cock is all ready to explore already…hahaha” I grabbed her and placed my lips on her lips we were engrossed in our kiss with our tongues playing while I was caressing her body over that smooth satin nighty we kissed for about 13 minutes “uncle your beer will get warm and chicken will get cold so let’s finish all this I am dying to be on your bed with you”
we finished with beer and dinner I went to the bedroom switched on the air conditioner & again watched some movie on television while priya cleared all her kitchen work and came inside the room, she jumped on the bed & cuddled into me I could feel her soft body wrapped in that satin nighty against my legs I put my arms around her & pulled her close to me she started to play with my nipples as she pushed her hand inside my tshirt I was busy caressing her ears her back and she raised her right elbow to give me access on her boobs I grabbed them from side she moaned as she looked up to me we kissed this time she climbed on to me we kissed softly my hard cock wanted to tear her nighty and push into her pussy but we had all the time in world for all that so I decided I will play long tonight make her want me more & more.
My hands were busy removing the straps & she was busy removing my tshirt I pulled down her nighty to expose her lovely boobs, I started to play with them while we kissed I was rolling my fingers on her erect nipples “ohhh god uncle that feels so good ” she broke the kiss as she got down off me & she grabbed my hard cock over my shorts she pulled down in jiffy her eyes gleamed mischievously as she saw my cock standing tall she looked into my eyes “can I uncle?” ‘it is all your sweetie”
she pushed the foreskin back & licked the tip “ohhh priya it feels amazing ” she worked on it with her mouth slowly she took the whole cock in her mouth as if she was hungry from long I raised her nighty to her waist & caressed her lovely thighs reaching to her pussy folds but I never touched her pussy she was waiting for my touch on her pussy she looked at me when I avoided her pussy she wanted my touch there but I wanted to tease her she went back on sucking my cock this time she used her tiny hands for stroking my shaft. it felt so amazing that I don’t have any words to express it, she spread her legs wide to give me access to her pussy I could clearly see her pussy was moist out of excitement I just spread her pussy lips to see her pink flesh inside with other finger I rubbed her swollen clit “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” she almost bit my cock “woooo uncle what was that you touched i felt a electric current in me ” I smiled “that is your clit sweetie” “you have never done that before it feels so good uncle ”
I continued playing with her clit to which I could hear her muffled moans with my cock filled in her mouth she was sucking me harder now with my fingers playing with her clit she was pressing her right boob on my thighs I pushed my fingers in her juicy pussy she started to stroke my cock faster “I will cum soon if you will continue doing this sweetheart” “I want you to uncle I want to taste your cum as I saw that woman do in that video”
I made her come over me and started to lick her pussy as she was working on my cock godddd it just amazing I was about to cum I pushed my finger in her pussy as I felt her mouth on my cock sucking it harder I was finger fucking her she could not moan louder with my cock in she just pressed her pussy hard on my fingers as we both climaxed together I must have cum in gallons because I could see my juices flowing out of her mouth, she licked every drop of it “uncle it tasted good” I smiled back at her as I licked my finger covered with her juices “you taste equally good sweetie”
we cuddled each other for a while, she was with her face on my chest & my hands wrapped around her caressing her naked arms she started to play with my hair on chest rolling her fingers on my nipples it felt amazing as she slid her hand down to my semi hard cock & she started to stroke it slowly I closed my eyes pulled her more to me her boobs were crushing on the side I could feel them so soft against my skin wowwwwwwwwwww in no time she made my cock hard again she was looking at me & saying something with her eyes her eyes told me that she wants that cock in her pussy now.
I made her lie on her back slid down to her navel licked it with my wet tongue she wriggled as I went down between her legs licked her wet pussy she pulled my hair pushed my face more inside her pussy I started to work on her clit she screamed as flicked my tongue on her swollen pussy “uncle please I need that cock of yours in my pussy now”
I looked at her face with a cunning smile I went on my knees between her legs bent little lower holding my hard cock in my hand I just brushed the tip of my cock on her pussy teasingly “ohhhhhhhhhh” she moaned as she raised her hips to take my cock inside her but I was not yet ready to fuck her I teased her more “uncle please I cannot take it anymore push that cock of yours innnnnnnnn” I smiled again “beg for it priya” “please uncle I beg you to fuck me now pleaseeeeeeee” I kept my cock on her pussy & pushed it slowly in her wet pussy “oh god uncle I had been dreaming all day for this now don’t stop just fuck me ”
I started to move in and out of her pussy “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk” her screams and moans just made me wild as I fucked her with lots of force she was raising her hips to match my pushes “fuck uncle its feeling amazing I am gonna cum don’t stoppppp make your niece yours now” I never wanted to stop but soon she wrapped her legs around my waist pulled me towards her I went deep in her pussy “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssssssssss godddddddddddddddd I am cummingggggggggggg uncle pleaseeeeeeeeeee” I could feel her pussy muscles sucking my cock as she had her 2nd orgasm I went down to kiss her lips, I licked her ears and whispered ” how was it priya? did I make you go on moon?” she never said anything just blinked her eyes.
I was yet to cum but I never wanted to hurry it up I got off her & slept next to her she wrapped her hand and legs around me & almost went to sleep with me caressing her hair I could feel her juices dripping on my thighs after about 15 minutes she opened her eyes “welcome back to earth sweetie” I smiled as I kissed her lips “uncle I want these trips to moon more often” “yes darling you will be making lots of trips in these 3 days”
I went to kitchen to get something to drink she cuddled into me again playing with my hairy chest “uncle I want to make you cum too” I smiled at her & kissed her forehead “yes my sweetheart ” my cock was hard already as I took a condom out of the side table covered my cock with one dotted condom I made her go on all the fours she took the support of the railing of bed as I went behind her I licked her pussy from back before I pushed my cock inside her wet pussy “ahhhhhhhhhh wowwwwww this position is better than previous one uncle” “it is my favorite position priya, don’t worry in these 3 days I will fuck you in all the positions I know”
I pushed my whole cock in her juicy pussy pulled her by the waist as I fucked her real hard & deep “oh god uncle you are filling my pussy whole it is amazing to have your cock inside my pussy fuckkkkkkkkkkk me hard” that just made me wild & I pushed my cock harder “yes priya I love to fuck your tight pussy ahhhhhhhh yesssss” “fuck me uncle make me all yours ahhhhhhhhhhh ohhh godddd” the whole room was filled with our moans smelling all sex (thank god I had switched on the air conditioner so all the windows were closed) “priya I am ready to cum what about you?” “ohhhh yes I am already cummingggggggggggg fuck me hard uncle please” there was no stopping now I went wild in her pulled her by her waist “ahhhhhhhhhh priyaaaaa I am cummingggggg ahhhhhhhhhhhh here it cumsssssss fuckkkkkkkkkkkkk”
I must have never moaned so loud in my life as I had my 2nd orgasm & priya had he 3rd.
We lied on bed like 2 dead logs soon we went to sleep naked hugging each other I was woke up with something wet moving on my cock I opened my eyes to see priya was sucking my cock , she looked into my eyes with my cock in her mouth “I could not resist it uncle it was so erect ” I smiled at her as I pulled her to me & we kissed.
Like Reply
After a good sex till middle of night priya & me slept naked, I was woken up by she sucking my erect cock “I could not resist the hard cock of yours uncle” I pulled her to me we kissed long “can we have bath together priya?” “yes uncle I want to rub your body with soap lets go quickly I have to make lunch & breakfast for you” we were naked already we rushed to the bathroom I opened the shower the water was warm as priya had switched the geyser on we started to rub our bodies slowly applying soaps on our naked body, I started with her neck went down to her boobs softly pressed them “Mmmmmmm uncle that feels good”
I kept on rubbing her hard nipples with soap, she was stroking my hard cock with her soapy hand “ohh priya I always wanted to bath with you it is a dream come true for me today” “ummmmmm” was only she could say as I pushed my hand between her shaven pussy I started to finger her pussy “ohhh god uncle amazingggggg” I pushed one finger inside her pussy it was already after sucking my early morning erect cock I sucked her nipples in turns as I was digging my finger in her wet pussy she pushed me to the pot made me sit on it and she climbed me with her legs wide open, she was holding my hard cock in her tiny hand as she directed it on her pussy hole & sat on it, slowly my whole cock disappeared in her wet pussy, she put her arms around my neck as her boobs were right in front of my eyes,
I looked at her “can you suck them now uncle my pussy tingles the moment you lick my hard nipples, I never wasted any time I pushed my hand behind below her soft ass & started to lick her bouncing boobs as she was riding my cock like a cowgirl “ohhhh priya you have learnt a lot in my company you are the best rider of my hard cock” “uncle I love this position as I can feel your cock deep inside me your cock really fills & stretches my pussy, over that I can control the pressure as I want to”
I was struggling to cope up with her bouncing boobs as she was riding me real fast now” ohh god uncle itsssss sooooooo gooddddd” I was holding her ass cheeks as she was now jumping wild on my cock ” priya I have not worn any condom” ” no issues uncle I have bought the pills already I will take it as soon you will cum inside me, I want to feel that hot cum of yours in my pussy” ” but priya its risk……”
She just placed her lips on mine to make me quiet and again started to ride my cock “Mmmmmmmmmmm” “goddddddddddddd” “fuckkkkkkkkkkk” she was jumping faster now “uncleeeeeeeeee I am gonna cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” “fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk I am cumminggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg” she collapsed on me as she had her 1st orgasm of morning,
I kissed her lips as she was breathing heavy, we kissed for long till priya came to her senses “uncle what happens to me? I just cannot control my orgasm, the moment you push your cock inside my pussy I just feel like cumming again & again” “this is what good sex is priya” “auntie is so lucky she has you every night” I winked at her “you can have me every night too till they return” “yes uncle I want you to fuck me in all positions for these 2 more nights.
I made her stand & made her bend down with her hands leaning on the wash basin I was behind her & that sight of her ass in air just made me go crazy I just stood behind her placed my cock on her pussy hole, I caught her by her waist “uncle now don’t stop just fuck me hard I know you like this position push that cock inside” those words were enough for me to get turned on,
I gave one jerk and my whole cock slid inside her wet pussy “fuckkkkkkkk aghhhhhhhhh godddddddddd” she moaned loud as I fucked her doggie style hard, I bent forward to hold her hanging boobs I kneaded them hard as I was fucking her deep from back” priyaaaaaaaaaa I will be cumming soooooon ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” I fucked her vigorously crushing her boobs in my hands “yes uncle yessssssssss I want your cummmmmm please cummmm in meeeeeee ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ” “yesssss here it is priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaa take it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhhhhhh” “I am cummingggg again uncle dontttttttttttttt stopppppppppppp” we climaxed together I spurted all my seeds in her virgin pussy “uncle thank you for making me a woman today” as she turned to kiss me with her arms around my neck, we bathed & wiped ourselves dry, she just wore her red nighty with nothing inside, I wore into my work clothes.
I was reading my morning paper as the landline phone rang I picked up the phone it was my wife “hi good morning how are you ?” “I am good sweetheart, hope you guys are enjoying the wedding?” “yes but without you I am feeling lonely yaar” “yah I am missing you too sweetheart, but work is important” “yes I know I hope priya is taking care of you?” “ohh yes she has been very good in taking extra good care of me so don’t worry” we spoke for a while & we hung up.
Priya came with breakfast “whom were you talking to?” “it was your auntie I told her priya is taking extra good care of me hahahahahha” I laughed as I patted on her ass, she smiled as she kept the breakfast on dinner table & rushed to kitchen to make lunch for me, I finished my breakfast was ready to go to work “uncle I have made paneer for tiffin I hope you like paneer” “how sweet of you priya you really know how to reach to a man’s heart through his stomach” “thank you uncle I am so glad you like the food I cook” I pulled her to me & whispered in her ears ” I also love what you feed me on bed too” I kissed her good bye “see you in evening do you want me to get you anything in evening?” “no uncle all is there just come soon”
I reached my shop & got busy with work but that scene of me & priya bathing together was not getting out of my mind that naked body with water running down her fair & smooth body was just amazing.
As evening came by I finished all my work in hurry & rushed home, I carried a new mini dress I had stitched for priya, I had planned to surprise her so I never told her about it, I reached home to find her smiling sweetly at the door ‘welcome home uncle I hope you had a good day at work?” “yes but I never got that scene of we bathing together in bathroom out of my mind” “me too uncle” she hugged me as she said that ” do you want to drink beer today uncle?” “no priya not today” I hid the dress from her wanted to surprise her.
We sat to eat dinner together after I got freshen up we sat next to each other “ummm yummy you make such good pizza priya” “thanks uncle I have taken up classes for cooking” I let my left hand below the table placed it on her thigh she smiled at me, I raised her mini dress high “Mmmmmmm” she moaned as I rubbed her naked thighs, she spread her legs for me to go higher I didn’t waste any time she was with no inner soon I found her shaved pussy & started to rub my fingers on her pussy “uncleeee wowwwwww your just one touch there makes me wet there, but let’s keep the action for in the bedroom” I smiled at her & started to eat the pizza.
“priya don’t change into your night wear I have a surprise for you” “what is it uncle please tell me?” “it’s a surprise so come soon from kitchen” soon she was in the bedroom all excited to know what the surprise was “whats the surprise uncle please show me?” I smiled “ok sweetie here it is ” I gave her the packet “what is it uncle?” she opened to find a new dress for her “wow is this for me uncle?” “yes sweetheart I made for you cmon now try & show me ” “ok uncle I will change in other room” “why other room sweetie change here” “I am shy uncle hehe” “oye I have seen you all naked so stop being a baby change it here”
She smiled & started to remove her dress she had worn, ummm she had such a silky body with anglo indian skin colour which always makes me mad she had no panties only white Lacey bra on her as she put on the dress I made for her “wow uncle it is so beautiful thanks you so much uncle so sweet of you ” she came & hugged me I was sitting on the edge of the bed I just spread my legs to accommodate her in, I wrapped my arms around her waist as she put her hands around my neck I could feel the softness of her boobs on my face “anything for you sweetheart you take care of me so well this just a token of thanks to my sweetiepie” I started to push myself in her bosom more she was moaning softly & brushing her fingers in my hair,
I pushed my hand inside her dress from below & started to caress her naked thighs & ass cheeks, she had her eyes closed she let out a light moan as pushed my hand in her ass crack, I started to rub her pussy lips slowly “goddddd uncle you really know how to make a woman yours you really know how she will surrender to you” I never spoke with words I just spoke with my fingers as I worked my way inside her pussy “you like when I do this to you priya?” “you don’t know what you do when you touch me there uncle a electric current passes through me”
I played with her pussy for while priya just sat on my lap spreading her legs she took my face in her hands & kissed my waiting lips my hands were busy unzipping her dress soon she was only in her bra which didn’t stay long on her body I was caressing her naked back while she was busy moaning in my mouth with our tongues entangled, she could feel my hard cock rubbing her pussy through my shorts “ohh uncle your is so hard I really love that hardness brushing my pussy”
She pushed me on the bed as she got off me she didn’t waste time in stripping me naked before she got to her knees between my legs soon she had my cock in her soft tiny hands, she started to stroke it pulling the foreskin back she licked the precum at the tip of my cock, I was in seventh heaven enjoying her wet mouth on my hard cock, priya slowly started to suck my cock taking the whole shaft in & out it was just heavenly feeling “ahhhhhhh priya it feels so good you really know how to handle this piece of meat” “yes uncle all thanks to you” she got busy sucking my cock hard now & stroking at same time I announced “priya don’t stoppppppp I am about to cum” to which she increased the pace in stroking “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh priyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” “godddddddddddddddddddd it is amazingggggg” “give it to me uncle I want your cum I want to eat it alllll cum for me please” a few more strokes & I shot my 1st cum in her mouth, it would not stop now I kept on shooting my sperms in her mouth & she happily drank all my cum without wasting a single drop “priya this was the most amazing blow job you have given me thanks you so much” I raised her on her feet & made lie on the bed “it is my turn to return the favour”
I got on to bed she spread her legs wide for me to see her pink pussy clearly I went to kiss her lips she responded to my kiss well my left hand glided down on her body feeling her curves as I gripped her left boob & kneaded them hard I heard her muffled moans in my mouth, I broke the kiss and started to suck her right nipple she just moaned “Mmmmmmmmm” I went further down to her navel made circles with my wet around the navel she bucked up little to indicate that her pussy needs attention, I got her signal I kept on licking her navel while my left hand went to her already moist pussy, I rubbed slowly, she just gripped the bed sheet in her hands as I started to rub her pussy lips she was burning in there I could feel the heat.
I went between her legs as I saw her clean shaved pussy, I smelled the aroma of her intoxicating sex coming from her moist pussy the whole room was filled with her moans as I licked her pussy lips she wriggled under me , soon she had her hands on the back of my head pushing me to go deep,
I slowly pushed my tongue in her pussy priya shivered & moaned loudly “goddddddd uncle I love what you are doing please don’t stoppppp” hearing her words I started to fuck her with my tongue deep she gave out a loud moan again and gripped my head by bringing her thighs close she almost choked me but I never stopped, soon priya started to buck her hips high I pressed her body with my hand so I could give her maximum pleasure, she was pulling the bed sheet which was indicating the scale of pleasure she was getting by being licked, suddenly she screamed & started to push her pussy more into me “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh uncle I am cummminggggg godddd don’t stopppp fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk ahhhhhhhhhhhh” that’s when I pushed my fingers inside her pussy & started to roll it in she shuddered & shivered as finger fucked her pussy she twisted & her whole body jerked as I felt her 1st orgasm coming “fuccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk” as she let that sweet nectar of her pussy on my fingers,
I looked at her satisfied face, she had a smile on it “uncle you are just amazing on bed you really know how to pleasure a woman” I went up to her kissed her lips showed my cum filled finger to her ” do you want to lick your juices?” she just nodded, I made her lick my fingers covered with her cum ” ahhh Its is salty, but you always have told me its sweet” “hmmmm sweet girls juices are always sweet hehehe” I gave her time to relax after a earth shaking orgasm she had just had.
I slept across with her legs on my tummy we lied in that position for about 15 minutes, I was woken up when I felt her foot on my hard cock, I opened my eyes to look at her she had turned sideways I could see her curvy & creamy butt, I could not resist to lay my hands on that amazing butt of priya, I started to caress her ass cheeks softly brushing my fingers in her ass crack touching her pussy lips occasionally she sighed as I touched her well eaten pussy, she rose up took my cock between her small hands & started to stroke it making it hard, she bent down to suck it just to make it wet enough to glide into her wet pussy.
I sat in the middle of the bed with my legs straight & my hands taking support behind me she came on to my lap spreading her legs I wrapped my hand around her waist as she put her hands around my neck, we locked our lips while I placed my hard cock with my left hand at her pussy entrance she left out a muffled moan as I pushed my cock in her wet pussy “wowwwwww at last I have that cock of yours in my pussy you have made me wait so long uncle” I never had to tell her she just started to ride my hard cock with our lips locked I moved my hands under priya’s curvy butt, her boobs getting crushed into my chest I could feel her nipples brushing my hairy chest oh what a feeling it was, she was just riding my cock like a hungry woman I felt my cock sliding in & out of her pussy like a hot knife in butter she was creaming my cock with her pussy,
I could feel the heat of her pussy on to my cock as it was massaging her pussy walls, I was pinching her butt which made priya go crazy as she was riding my cock faster now “uncle I want you please fuck me hard ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” “yes baby I am all yours my cock is all yours cmon priya ride me like a real cowgirl ahhhhhh I love the feeling my cock massaging your pussy walls” she went crazy on this “yesss yessss uncle pleaseeeeeee make me cummmmmm” on this I started to pump my cock deep in her pussy faster “yes baby I am ready to cum too don’t stop now ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” “yes uncle I want your cum in my pussy make me a woman cmonnnnnnnnnnnn cummmmmmm I ammmmmm cummiinggggggggg fuckkkkk” it was her loudest scream I had heard in 2 days ” ahhhhhhhhhhh here it cumsssssss take it all” as I pump my cock deep in her pussy with that I sucked her boobs hard so hard that I almost left a mark on it, she just collapsed with her head on my shoulders, I was caressing her back to sooth her, we sat in that position for long till she raised her head & looked at me with her lovely eyes “thank you uncle this has been the best time of my life till now, auntie is so lucky I wish I get a husband like you ”
I just kissed her on her lips as I made her lie on the pillow, I lied next to her with my elbow on bed & my fingers circling her nipples we were kissing slowly in that position, she turned sideways facing other way I wrapped my hands between her hands on to her boobs our bodies were so close that there was not even space for air to pass like a ‘C’ my cock was flaccid & wet with mixed juices of priya & me but still between her ass cheeks, don’t know when we slept all naked, I opened my eyes in morning to see priya & me were facing each other she was holding my cock so cutely I kissed her lips “good morning priya” “yawnnnn good morning uncle, wow I have been sleeping till late today you have been spoiling my habit uncle” she smiled.
the bed sheet was all messed up & had all wet spots of our sperms “you know uncle auntie will kill both of us if she sees these spots I better put this bed sheet for washing now” we bathed together same as yesterday but we were too tired to have sex again, priya made me breakfast, packed my tiffin we hugged before I left.
I came back from work at night finding priya sleeping on bed, I sat next to her on the bed “hey sweetheart how come you are sleeping at this time?” “ohh uncle when did you come, I was very sleepy * I have a slight lower back pain, I guess too much of sex has led to this hahahahah” I smiled “ok let me give you a nice oil massage before we sleep” she had not cooked so we called for pizza after I changed in my night wear I decided not to have sex since she was in pain.
After she finished work she came in bedroom “hey sweetheart if you wish I will massage your back before u have bath & change in your night wear” “yes uncle I think that’s a good idea a good massage & a hot water bath with surely relieve my pain” I warmed some oil “ok priya now take your clothes off or they will get dirty” “oh uncle I am so tired why don’t u undress me please” I kept the oil at side table started to remove her clothes till she was naked in front of me, I was tempted to make love to her but I controlled.
I made lie on her stomach, I sat near her poured some oil on her back, I was good at giving massages, priya was enjoying the massage “uncle its feeling amazing please if stop if you are tired” I patted her ass “you relax & enjoy the massage, I massaged her for about 30 mins, I asked her “how are you feeling now priya?” “ohh uncle you really have done a good job my pain is vanished” “ok now go take a warm water bath I have switched on the boiler water must be warm by now” “ohh uncle please why don’t you do the needful of giving me the bath” I patted her ass again “cmon you lazy girl I have already had my bath I don’t wanna bath again hahahaha(though I was tempted to take bath with her )” I just picked her up & left her in bathroom she just closed the door never bothered to lock it, I guess she was comfortable being naked with me around her.
I went to bedroom put all night bed sheets switched on the air conditioner she opened the door “hey uncle thanks I am feeling so fresh after that lovely massage of yours” she was all naked “ok now be a good girl & sleep early, we have been having too many late nights, what will your mom say that I have kept you awake so late…hahaha”
she lied on bed naked I covered her with a light blanket & sat next to her caressing her hair softly, she looked at me “oh uncle you are so caring” she kissed my lips with her soft lips, she slept in no time with me caressing her hair, I slept early soon myself.
I was woken up with my cock being stroked it was priya “hey priya what are you doing sweetheart?” “ummmm uncle I got up to pee after seeing your hard cock I was too tempted so I decided to play with it, & today is the last chance for us, I don’t know when in life we will get such a chance again so……” “but sweetheart what about your back pain?” “ohh uncle don’t worry your massage has made my back vanish I am alright now”
I sat back with my back rested on the railing of bed, I folded my legs & made priya lie on them she was very close to me “priya yes it is true the time we have had for last 3 days has been amazing I will never forget it for my life, don’t know when we will get such a chance again, but are you sure about it?” she just came ahead & kissed me, I wrapped my hands around neck her kiss was very passionate, my body was busy caressing her smooth naked body thinking when will I lay my hands again on this superb body, i was feeling every inch of her body right from her smooth neck, her 34 size boobs, her erect brownish nipples, her soft ass, her smooth thighs uffff what I can say more about priya she was every man’s dream girl & here she was in my lucky arms.
I broke the kiss, took my lips on her nipples sucked them like a small baby, even priya was feeding me like her baby with her fingers brushing my hair, soon she was sitting on me offering my boobs right in front of my face, I was sucking them softly in turns while she was trying to rub her pussy on my hard cock, my cock was rubbing her pussy lips like it was teasing her “uhhhhhh uncle suck them ahhhh suck them hard ummmmm bite them please don’t stopppp”
I was holding her boobs with my both hands, priya just could not take the heat in her pussy as she pushed my cock in her pussy, she was already wet with the kiss & sucking of her nipples, my cock just slide in smoothly in her hot pussy, soon priya started to moan as she started to jump up & down on my cock I was pinching her nipples which made her go wild she ” ohhh yes fuckkkkk its feeling soooooooooo goood uncle aahhhhhhh” priya was jumping so much on my cock that I was not able to handle her bouncing boobs so I pushed my hand under her ass, pressed them hard slowly I rubbed my finger on her ass crack “wowwwwwwwwwwww uncle that felt so good do it again please”
I started to rub her ass hole vigorously which made her have multiple orgasms, I never pushed my finger in her ass as I know how much it pains, but rubbing it from out did make her have a mind blowing orgasm “uncle you have never done that before it felt awesome I just climaxed immediately” priya just buried her face in my shoulders trying to recover from her mind blowing orgasm “uncle I want to make you cum now tell me how do you want to fuck me?” “doggie style its my favorite” “ok uncle come fuck me like your bitch today ”
I made her go on her fours with her feet hanging out of the bed I was standing behind her, I placed my cock on her wet pussy it didn’t take me much time find my way in her pink pussy, I started to fuck her slowly going in all the way then move my cock out till just my tip was in & suddenly push it in hard, did that way for at least 10 minutes priya was enjoying the dog ride “fuck this feels awesome uncle you really have so much talent of all the positions” I hold her waist& started to pull her on my cock slowly increasing the pace “yeahhhhh uncle ram my pussy fuck me harddddd yes tear my pusssy today uncle don’t leave me ahhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss”
I just left her waist, priya was now coming in backward motion on to my hard cock, I left my hands free she was doing well in coming back & fro “ohhh priya this feels amazing just keep on doing this don’t stopppppppp fuckkkk you are creaming my cock yesss priyaaaaaaaaa I will be blowing sooonnnnnnnnnnn” “me toooo uncleeeee I am ready for another oneeeeee yessssssssssssssssssss” that’s when I caught her by her waist & rammed her pussy hard, I was wild like a hot dog fucking his bitch I was moving deep in her pussy “ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh priya here is comesssssssssssss” ” yesss give it to meeeeeeeeeeee I am cummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmming ahhhhhhh” I shot my whole load in her pussy, she collapsed on the bed, I bent down to lick her ass “Mmmmmmmmmm”
I raised priya to her feet, we hugged her face was in my chest she could hear my heart running fast, we were lost in the hug for long “priya thanks these have been the most amazing 3 days of my life” “hmmm thanks to you too uncle I don’t have words to express how I have enjoyed every moment with you in these 3 days you have made me a woman from a girl” “it’s time we have to sober down because all will be coming home in a couple of hours we better behave like normal uncle & niece in front of them.
we got ready after bathing as usual she made breakfast for me, she made lunch for everyone packed my tiffin, I was about to leave when everyone came we exchanged hellos bhabhi asked me” did priya take good care of you?” “oh yes bhabhi she is a amazing cook & she has taken good care of me” “bye priya thank you for everything bye I am going”
Like Reply
Priya had given birth to a beautiful baby girl Swati after 2 years of her marriage and was busy bringing up her daughter. Swati was now 4 years old. Priya’s life was good they had a huge house on their own. I and Priya were in touch via social media.
My life here had gone a bit dull after my wife passed away and my kids have settled abroad. My big vacant house started to haunt me.
It was 1st January when Priya sent me a happy new year message. I replied, “Hey Priya, Happy New Year to you too sweetie. How have you been?”
Priya- I am fine! How are you?
Me-Well! I am pulling on dear you know how difficult it is to live life alone. I do feel lonely on some days.
Priya-Aw! Uncle, it’s the same here. Rajesh (her husband) is often traveling for work and that makes me feel lonely on some days too.
Me-I understand your situation but can’t help as Rajesh is working hard to make you and your daughter’s future.
Priya-Yes you are correct, Uncle. But sometimes it becomes unbearable.
She choked while saying that. I got a bit worried about hearing her voice.
Me-You know what Priya I have an idea.
Priya-What Uncle?
Me-I always wanted to see the UK there is so much to explore. If Rajesh is free then we can visit a few places together.
Priya-Wow that is an amazing idea. I want to visit Windsor, Kent, and York. We can have a good holiday together.
Priya-Swati will have Easter break for a couple of weeks from 5th April. Even Rajesh is free during Easter. Let me talk to Rajesh tonight and get back to you. I am sure he will be happy to know about this. Wow, I am already so excited.
Priya got back to me after a couple of weeks.
Priya-Hello Uncle! Good Morning.
Me-Good Morning Priya. How come you are up so early?
Priya-Rajesh left for his business trip and I could not sleep as I was too excited to message you.
Me-What is this excitement about sweetie?
Priya-Well! I spoke to Rajesh and he agreed on the trip, in fact, he was very happy hearing about you coming to spend time with us.
Me-Wow! That’s great news. I will book my tickets for April 1st week is that ok?
Priya-Yes reach by 1st April so you can relax for 3 to 4 days before we start on 5 . I have planned all the itineraries will email you all the details.
Me-Great work Priya! You are always so organized.
Priya-Thanks.
I reached London on the 2nd of April. Priya and Rajesh came to the airport to pick me.
Rajesh-Hello, Uncle welcome to London.
Priya-Welcome to London Uncle it’s so good to see you after so many years.
She jumped to hug me tight I could feel her boobs crushing into my chest. The hug was tight and longer than it should have been. I got lost in my thoughts remembering those days when I and Priya were involved in some great sex.
Well seemed so fresh in my mind though it happened 10 years back. I could still smell the same aroma of her body.
Priya- Knock, knock! Where are you lost, uncle? (Giggle)
Rajesh had already moved ahead to the parking lot. We both were behind him chatting. Even after 10 years, Priya had maintained her figure very slim. In fact, she is sexier than she was before her marriage. Her slim body with those perky 34c cups boobs was firm. Her ass showed well through her tight jeans.
Me- Wow Priya you look the same what you used to look 10 years back. Where is Swati? She didn’t come to receive her grandpa?
Priya- She always likes to spend her Easter holidays with Rajesh’s parents. They live on the other side of the city. But she will be back once we come back on the 15 . you will have the whole week with her before she starts school.
She smiled and held my elbow with her soft hands. I could feel my elbow brushing her tits. This brought my cock to life though I had not intended to be naughty as she was married now. But you know how it is ‘once a naughty mind always a naughty mind’. Priya’s actions did bring out the devil in me.
We had some good conversation in the car Rajesh was telling me all about his business etc. We reached their apartment by 7 pm it was a huge tower in Middlesex, Wembley park area. Rajesh must be doing really well in his business to afford a penthouse here.
Once we were in the apartment on the 23rd floor I was impressed to see such an amazing house. It was very tastefully done. It had 4 bedrooms, a huge living room and a lovely deck from where we could see almost the whole of London.
Me-Wow! Rajesh you guys have done the house so beautiful and classy.
Rajesh-Well, Uncle this is your niece’s work. She has worked very hard doing the interiors so the credit goes to her.
Me-Well done, Priya! I am so proud of you.
She just smiled at me.
Priya-Uncle let me show you your room so you can freshen up by the time I get dinner ready.
She led me to the guest room. I unpacked my stuff in the wardrobe had a nice hot water bath. I wore my nightwear and a hoodie.
It was pleasant but a bit chilly for me. Rajesh had kept drinks ready for us. The rest of the evening passed off with chat over drinks and dinner. By the time we finished doing dishes, it was 10.30 pm.
Me-The journey was very tiring I think I should sleep.
Rajesh-Yes, please Uncle you should rest. I will be leaving quite early in the morning for work so I will see you in the evening.
Me-No issues Rajesh you have a good day tomorrow. Good Night for now.
I retired in my room and slept like a dead log. It was 7.30 am when Priya woke me up. She was in a white sweat T-shirt and tracks. Her open long hair still made her look ravishing.
Priya-Good Morning Uncle! I brought some coffee for you.
She remembered I had a habit to have the coffee first thing as I got up in the morning. I sat up on the bed and made Priya sit next to me.
Me-Has Rajesh gone to work?
Priya-Yes, he left at 7 am.
Me-I forgot to compliment you for your great cooking. It reminded me of those days when you stayed with me for 3 days and cooked amazing food for me.
Priya looked down and smiled.
Me-Hey what happened why are you so shy?
Priya-Nothing. Uncle I just…
She turned pink on her cheeks saying that.
Me-What is it Priya? You can share it with me. Remember you had promised to share everything with me when we used to chat.
Priya-Yeah, I remember that. Actually, when you said about those 3 days along with food. I refreshed some more memories. They are still in my memory and those 3 days were the best days till today.
Me-I agree with you, Priya. We had great fun I relish those memories sometimes. But I am sure now Rajesh is good in bed too, isn’t he?
I raised her face and looked right into her moist eyes.
Priya-He is good but he doesn’t have time for me. He is just busy making money. He doesn’t care that what is my need. Sometimes I feel so hollow inside.
I held her hand and pulled her to me. Her head rested on my chest. My hand was brushing her hair while she caught my other hand tight. There was silence. I didn’t want to make the first move. But she looked up to me and unintentionally our lips met.
She started to suck my lips softly. I held her face between my hands she rose up and that triggered off old times.
Priya-I have missed you so much, Uncle.
I pulled her on my lap facing me. She held my face and kissed me hard. Her tongue entered my mouth and my hands moved inside her T-shirt. Her boobs were bare inside. She shivered and moaned as she felt my hands on her naked boobs.
I rolled my thumb on her already erect nipples. Her muffled moans inside my mouth were indicating how much she missed me. Her hips were humping on my hard cock inside my tracks. She broke the kiss and raised her t-shirt over her head exposing her amazing boobs to my naked eyes.
Priya-I missed this, Uncle!
Me-You bet! I missed it too Priya.
Priya-Suck them, please! They are all yours.
I didn’t make her wait long. I held them in my hands kneaded them softly slowly licking the erect dark nipples sucking them between my lips. She was moaning loudly.
Priya-Oh God! I have missed your lips on my nipples so much.
I continued sucking and kneading them making them wet with my tongue. My cock was being crushed under her hips. She was wiggling her ass on it while I was holding the most beautiful pair of boobs in my hands. I couldn’t believe this was actually happening again after 10 long years.
Like Reply
Priya and I started having fun like the old times in her house in London.
Priya-I can feel something poking hard from inside your pants do you want me to take care of it? Hehehe.
Me-Oh yes sweetheart! I have missed your wet mouth on it, it’s all yours, baby.
She got off me leaning on her elbow slowly moving my tracks out. I raised my hips high to make it easy for her. She smiled as she saw my 8” long and thick cock.
Priya-10 years and your cock still gets hard as a bamboo stick, Uncle. Wow! I am impressed.
I just let a smile out as she licked the pre-cum on the tip slowly working with her soft lips. It was chilly so she got under the blanket between my legs working wonders on my cock. I was in seventh heaven. It had been years I had felt the mouth of a woman on my cock.
For the whole 10 minutes, Priya was sucking my cock like a pro. Her one hand was working on my balls other was stroking my shaft. Making it an impossible situation for me to hold my climax. A few more strokes and I screamed.
Me- Priya I am cumming already! Just don’t stop.
Like earlier times she was hungry for my juices and started to suck harder. Her fingers started working on my shaft faster. She moved the blanket over her head to look at me. Her eyes gleamed as she heard me groan into an awesome climax. My first shot hit her throat.
But it kept shooting more and more spray of my semen into her mouth. I almost gagged her as I pushed her head to take my cock deeper. It took me a whole one minute to get back to my senses.
Priya-Your juices still taste the same very sweet and sour. (winking)
She plopped my cock out of her mouth licking her cum covered pink lips.
Me-Wow Priya that was an awesome blow job. Rajesh must be so lucky.
Hearing this she just snubbed her nose.
Priya-Rajesh he is the lousiest love maker I must have seen in this entire world. He doesn’t believe in oral sex at all. Just fucks me and after he has climaxed, turns over and snores away to glory. I am left there lying on my bed all unsatisfied.
Priya-This is the reason why I miss you so much, Uncle because you really made me feel in heaven. You are the best love partner any woman can have.
I pulled her out of the blanket and made her lie on her back. I removed my t-shirt while she hurriedly got completely naked under the blanket. She knew what was coming. I slid inside the blanket between her already spread sexy legs. It was dark under the blanket but I could judge what was there between her legs.
It was heaven between there. I slowly rubbed my fingers on her mound. She shivered in my touch. After rubbing her puffy pussy lips for some time I spread them with my finger. I found her swollen clit. I didn’t waste any time and pressed my thumb hard on her clit. She almost screamed.
She was already lubricating. Her moans became high pitched. I knew those sounds. I knew she was turned on and I knew she really wanted it and how badly she wanted it.
Priya- I love this, Uncle. You don’t know how much I have missed this.
I replaced my thumb with my tongue and started to flick it fast on her clit. This brought her on the edge. she was humping already and was ready for her first massive orgasm. I sucked her clit between my lips that burst the volcano inside her. She screamed into a huge orgasm. Our bodies were heated now.
She threw the blanket away exposing me. Her naked bald pink pussy which was very wet with juices oozing out of it.
Me-I have missed your beautiful pussy Priya.
Priya-I have missed your touch more than anything in this world Uncle, please fuck me now I need you inside me now.
Me-Why are you in so much hurry sweetheart? We have all day to do that till Rajesh comes back.
She just smiled because she knew she is in for a real treat ahead. I licked her wet juices and pushed my finger inside her wet pussy. The feel of the smooth pussy walls was very erotic. Priya spread her legs wide open exposing her wetness to my eyes.
I went deeper inside her pussy searching for my goal, that amazing G-spot! She moaned in eager lust. She was humping on my finger with energetic raw desire. She was so wet that my fingers were making squishing sounds inside her pussy as it fucked against my fingers.
Soon I reached to the deepest in her pussy where I found her sensitive G-spot. My one touch made her shiver. I started to rub it harder with the tip of my finger. She burst into an earth-shaking orgasm again. her juices started to flow freely on my fingers. I didn’t waste time and licked all of it.
I could smell the aroma of Priya’s sex through the room. Priya just glanced at me with her satisfied look in her eyes. I moved up to kiss her. Our lips met our tongues fought a lovely war inside our mouths. Her hand moved to my raging cock. Her two fingers formed a ring on my shaft stroking like an expert.
By now my cock was at the hardest.
Priya-Uncle, I want you inside me now.
Me-But sweetheart I don’t have any protection.
Priya-Don’t worry about that Uncle, I got myself operated after Swati’s 3rd birthday. We don’t want any more kids after her.
This gave me a huge relief.
Me-Well! Even I want to slide my big cock inside you until you can’t take it anymore of it. Then I am going to give you the rest.
Priya-Oh yes! I want to feel your balls against my ass as you bury that huge cock of yours deep into my pussy. I want to feel you cum inside me! I want to feel that hot cum deep inside me Uncle.
I climbed over her she spread her legs for me holding my huge cock in her small soft hand.
Priya-Rajesh is so much smaller than you. Please be gentle Uncle I want to enjoy every inch of your cock in my pussy.
Saying that she guided the tip of my cock. She cried out as I slid my cock up and down across her slick pussy lips to her swollen clit. I slowly started to slide my cock inside her pussy. She sighed as the thick mushroom head of my cock spread her pussy lips.
There was a little resistance from her. But my cock slid right into her as she was very wet. My cock was big and thick too, the head of it was so huge. I could feel her stretching and ease herself forward. I stopped pushing once I felt her resisting.
Me-Are you ready for this?
Priya-Oh God yeah! I am ready since I saw you at the airport.
This surprised me and also encouraged me. I forced my thick cock slowly making way inside her tight pussy.
She grunted as she felt it pass inside. “Fuck, you are so tight Priya,” I said as I held the cock inside her. With a mighty push, I started to rock my cock in and out a bit at a time. She was holding me tight at my shoulders with closed eyes, feeling my big cock inside her. I started to work my length into her.
Priya-Oh yeah oh yeah! I like that give me more I can take it all, Uncle.
As I was thrusting my hips back and forth Priya started to thrust up against me. Her pussy was sucking me in deeper and deeper.
Priya-Oh fuck that feels awesome! Give me more! Give me more Uncle.
I continued to push deeper and deeper inside her cries of passion were becoming wilder with lust.
Priya-Do you feel how tight I am? I have never felt such a big cock inside me after I have got married. Oh, I never thought to fuck you would be so good. Oh fuck, that feels so good. I am gonna cum now. And you aren’t even all inside me yet.
Priya arched as she started to orgasm. In obvious excitement, I lost my control and dropped my hips harder. I plunged my whole length inside her small pussy.
Priya-Ahh! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That hurts but it feels so good. You are reaching me where Rajesh has never reached. Ohh Fuck! That feels so damn good I am cumming again, don’t stop Uncle, keep fucking me! Keep fucking me hard.
She exploded into two simultaneous orgasms that drained out all her energy and so was mine. I slipped next to her pulling her head on my chest with my arms cuddling around massaging her gently. We both were breathing heavily.
Priya-Thank you! You know Uncle I have never experienced this kind of sex in my married life. Today I realize what I am missing. I wish you could be my lover for the rest of my life.
Me-Well Priya! Life is funny. Sometimes we don’t get everything we want.
Priya-I can’t get enough of your cock Uncle. I need to feel that hot cum inside my pussy. So hope you are not too tired?
Me-I am never tired of sex. I really wish we can get more chances to have sex.
Priya-We will surely get Uncle.
Me-Is it, but how?
Priya-Well! We finish our trip on 15th and on 16th Rajesh is traveling for 4 days. His business trips never end. So it will be a boon in disguise for once for me. We will have ample chances when he is gone.
Me-What about Swati?
Priya-She sleeps tight in her room. So we will have enough privacy.
Me-Cool! That will surely be fun.
Priya-You don’t know how happy was I when you told me that you are planning a trip here. I was really looking forward to it. I really missed the time we had together before my marriage. Thanks for coming Uncle.
I pulled her and kissed her passionately. She climbed over my lap while we kissed. My hands were playing with her boobs and nipples. She held them to me to suck them like she was feeding her small baby. This made her quite turned on. Her ass started to wiggle on my still hard cock.
Soon she raised herself and guided my hard cock inside her wet pussy slowly taking it in my whole meat. My thick raging cock slid inside her wet pussy with no difficulty this time. She started humping my cock. Her grunts went very loud and filled the whole room.
Her wet pussy made nice squishing sound as she moved up and down on my thick cock. I continued groping her bouncing boobs. But I failed to hold them as she was going hard and wild on my cock. This time her pussy got used to with the length and thickness of my cock.
Soon she shivered into yet another huge orgasm and fell on my chest. Her dark long hair covered my face.
Priya-Oh God! I am not getting enough of your cock. I want it more and more, please fuck me hard and fill my pussy with your seed.
My cock was fully buried into her drained pussy. I started to hump my hips up fucking her deep. I don’t know where I had got so much energy. I kept fucking her fast and hard for at least 5 minutes.
Me-Priya, you are so hot! You are so tight! You are going to make me cum.
Priya-Oh yes Uncle, cum for me! I want to feel your big cock cum inside me.
Me- Here it comes, baby! Here it comes, Priya.
I thrust myself hard into her, pushing my cock deep inside as I started to cum. Priya pushed herself down clamping her pussy on my cumming cock. It felt as if her pussy was squeezing my raging hard cock.
Priya-Oh Uncle! Yes, I can feel cum splashing inside me! I can feel your big cock pulsing inside me! You are going to make it! I am going to cum again! Yes! I am cumming with you again.
She shivered as she felt through her volcanic orgasm. We both strained and grunted into our orgasms. I filled her pussy till the last drop in my balls. Priya thumped on my chest all drained out mentally and physically. Her long hair spread on my chest and face, her heart was thumping.
Once she was all settled she kissed me hard which seemed unending love for me.
Priya-Wow, Uncle, I should say you are the best lover. Trust me you fuck like a stud even at this age. (giggles)
She slipped down on the bed next to me and cuddled lovingly into my hairy chest. I could feel her soft hand playing with my hair. We got up had a bath together washed each other. We behaved like Uncle and niece whenever we were with Rajesh.
[+] 1 user Likes listener098's post
Like Reply
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
[+] 1 user Likes raj500265's post
Like Reply
superb dr ... continue with more kinky things between you and Priya...
Like Reply
Nice story
Like Reply
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttt
Like Reply