Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Misc. Erotica My didi Rupali's life with paralysed husband...
My didi Rupali & my jiju Anshul were a happily married couple. My jiju was working in a small IT Firm. My didi was 27 yrs old and jiju was 30 years old. They were leading a pretty ordinary middle class life. Living in a city. They had an arranged marriage. They had 2 kids, both daughters. The elder one was 4 yrs old. The younger was just born 2 months old. Here's where the story starts. One unfortunate day while jiju was driving on his bike back from office, he met with a terrible accident. He was rushed to the hospital immediately.

My Rupali didi was all alone as our parents were no more. She rushed to the hospital to find jiju completely shattered in bed. Her hopes of a good future and everything seemed to be fading away. With 2 kids, it was a disaster. It took 1 week for jiju to regain his senses. When he was back to life, he was paralysed waist down completely. He couldn't move a limb below his waist. With the medical insurance he had, my didi took him to various hospitals in Mumbai, Delhi,all with the same opinion that it's almost impossible for him to regain back his earlier strength. It would be a miracle if he can even move his legs, such was the impact of the accident. He was declared a paralysed person.

With heavy heart, and true to her duties of being a faithful housewife, she took the decision to take care of jiju at their home. It was a rented 1 BHK Flat. With whatever savings they had she knew it would be difficult to sustain long, but she wanted to do everything she could for the sake of her kids.
She didn't have the qualification to get a decent job. She was 12th Pass, and just 1 year of Graduation and then dropped out for marriage.
Anyways days passed by and it was 1 month after the incident. My Rupali didi was getting a bit frustrated with the hardships. Though she tried hard not to let jiju notice. Her elder kid Sonia was admitted to a normal School nearby. She got little help from her in-laws but even they were now trying to shrug off from them. Jiju's parents had died when he was very young. They both literally had no one whom they could turn to..They were helpless...

My Rupali didi was a petite woman by all means. She was very fair, but short heighted 5 feet 1 inches. She had a bit plump figure which comes with every Indian housewife. She used to wear normal cotton sarees which used to get crumpled due to her daily housework. She never wore her saree below the navel, always tried to wear it as conservative as she could. But then mostly the hem of the petticoat used to come and rest just on her navel. Her left side of the saree used to be a bit open, which made her blouse area visible and anyone could see the curve of a fully grown mother's breast and a bit of her belly. She never tried to be exposing herself. She was beautiful with beautiful eyes, nose, red lips and long flowing hair. Just that due to their financial conditions she could never take adequate care of herself..

It was a normal monday day and my didi was getting Sonia ready for her school. She used to go daily to drop her off in the school. As she was walking with her Sonia was playfully jumping around and the waterbottle got off her hand. Rupali didi scolded her and tried to pick up her bottle. In the process she bent down and her saree pallu fell half way giving a view of her luscious cleavage through her tight blouse. Luckily not many people were there around. Unluckily for her the local goon and wannabe MLA of the area Jayraj was having a cigrette sitting on his bike. He saw my didi and immediately lightning stuck him. He knew Rupali didi and my jiju living in his area but never ever cared about them. What he saw that morning was probably the best he had seen in his life. He had never seen such a beautiful cleavage of a young mother. He calculated in his mind, the cleavage must be around 4-5 inches long, a black thick line with milky white coloured mangoes on either side. He licked his lips and kept watching her. My didi noticed Jayraj and quickly covered her bosson and walked briskly to the school. Jayraj looked and walked briskly to the school. Jayraj looked at my didi. As she was trying to rush her hips were swaying left to right. Such a petite woman, so beautiful was what Jayraj was thinking. He rubbed his hairy chest looking at her rush towards the school. He waited for her to return back..

Jayraj was 45 years old. He was tall, much taller than average person, 6 Foot 1 inches. He had a well built athletic body and was dark coloured. But he was handsome. He had big black moustache with some beard occadinally. Always used to wear a big gold bracelet and a gold chain. He had huge muscles and hairy since he used to keep 2 buttons of his shirt always open. He was divorced. He never married after that. His wife couldn't bear kids and that's why he divorced her. That's what everyone knew. Some close sources knew that she couldn't bear the way Jayraj used to make love. As many mouths as many words.

Jayraj saw my didi returning alone after leaving Sonia to school. My didi saw Jayraj and properly covered her pallu, looking at him to avoid him. Jayraj looked hungry for her. Just as my didi was about to enter her flat, Jayraj interrupted her. 
Jayraj: Namaste Rupali ji.
Rupali didi: (confused) Namaste.
Jayraj: Anshul ji kaise hain?
Rupali didi: Thik hain.
Jayraj: Koi dikkat ho to bataiyega. 
Rupali didi: ji, thanks.
My didi rushed to her apartment. She didn't know her rushing made her hips sway wildly. Her breasts were juggling. Jayraj saw all of that. He just wanted to put his mouth on those innocent wife's mellons.

Next day same thing happened. Jayraj was waiting for my didi. Rupali didi avoided him. The conversation started by Jayraj, didi politely replied and left. My didi could feel the sexual tension in Jayraj increasing. This started happening and continued for next 2 days. Jayraj was getting restless. He even touched her plump hand full of glass bangles one day just to show his strength to her and how a male approaches a female when my didi used to ignore his questions. Rupali didi took his hand off but he was strong. He laughed in an evil manner and let my didi go..

My didi used to come home and never discuss the humiliation to jiju. My jiju was completely bed ridden. He could never do anything himself. My Rupali didi's financial woes were continuing. She tried but couldn't get a job for herself. She was feeling helpless. She didn't have the fees for Sonia's school for the next month. She was sitting wondering all this when the bell rang. She went to open the door and saw Jayraj standing there, tall and well built covered the entire door height. My didi's belly was visible from her saree as per pallu was crumpled. She quickly covered her stomach as she saw Jayraj looking there. Jayraj came in and wanted to meet Anshul.
Jayraj: Anshul ji se milna tha.. halchal puchna tha.
Rupali didi: ji wo so rahe hain.
Jayraj: mai wait karta hu.
My didi understood his intentions and quickly wanted to make him go away. So she allowed him and took him to my jiju's room.
Jayraj: Namaste Anshul ji. Mai Jayraj hu. apka hal puchne aya hu.. yahi rehta hu.
My jiju : (Just managed to make some pleasantries)
Jayraj: Rupali ji bahut achi hain.. apka itna seva karti hain.. mujhe dekh ke bahut acha laga.
My jiju: ji.. thanks..
Jayraj: Acha mai chalta hu.. kuch jarurat hoga to bataiyega.
[+] 1 user Likes babasandy's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.
[Image: 08.jpg]
[Image: 09.jpg]

Like Reply
Jayraj stood up and started leaving. My didi followed him to close the door.
Jayraj: aapki choti beti.. ?

Rupali didi: wo so rahi he.. andar..
Jayraj: 2 mahine ki he na?
Rupali didi: ji.. 
Jayraj: Rupalil ji bura mat maniye.. ek bat puchu?
Rupali didi: ji.. (she was wondering how to make him go)
Jayraj: ghar ka kharch kaise chalta he?
Rupali didi: bas kuch savings he.. koi dikkat nahi..
Jayraj: ji.. kuch jarurat ho to bataiyega..
Rupali didi: ji..

Jayraj looked at my didi once again trying to see her cleavage and blouse from the left side. The cleavage he cudnt see but the curvacious red blouse from the left side of her saree was visible. He judged the size and smiled at her. She covered herself again and closed the door..

Jayraj visited again next day on pretext of meeting my jiju but spoke more with my didi. My Rupali didi tried to see him off in 2-3 minutes. Meanwhile my didi's financial conditions worsened. She was becoming helpless. Everyone she turned to was leaving her alone. Jayraj used to speak to her daily. She started feeling a little less scared of him, but still wary of him.
One day when Jayraj visited them as usual. After meeting jiju he came out of the room.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji mujhe kuch kehna he..
Jayraj beamed.
Jayraj: ji Rupali ji kahiye..
Rupali didi: mujhe kuch paiso ki jarurat he..
Jayraj: paise? hmm.. dekhiye Rupali ji.. yaha koi paise kisi ko aise hi nahi deta..
Rupali didi: please meri madad kijiye..mujhe Sonia ki fees deni he.
Jayraj: kitni fees he?
Rupali didi: 2000 Rs.
Jayraj: ye to thoda jyada he..
Rupali didi: please... kuch kijiye..
Jayraj: Acha meri ek shart he.. 
Rupali didi: Kya shart?
Jayraj: Mai apko 2000 de dunga.. par mujhe kuch chaie..
Rupali didi: Kya?
Jayraj: Kya hum chat pe chal sakte hain? Waha koi nahi he.. mai wahi apko bataunga..
Rupali didi: Please yaha bata dijiye..
Jayraj: Mai sirf apki choli kholke 30 min choosna chahta hu..doodh aapke .. uske badle mai apko 2000 Rs de dunga..
Rupali didi: Kya??..

My Rupali didi was embarassed. Her face went red. She was never so much humiliated. She politely asked Jayraj to leave.
Rupali didi: Jayraji ji.. please aap jaiye yaha se.
Jayraj: Rupali ji.. mai apke fayde ke lie hi keh raha hu..
Rupali didi: Please jaiye..mujhe apse kuch bat nahi karni..
Jayraj understood it wasn't as easy as he thought. After all she is a homely housewife. He left without uttering a word.
My didi closed the door and kept thinking about the incident. How cheap can this man be. Trying to take advantage of a woman when she is helpless. She quickly went to her daily chores. She couldn't stand that situation and she wanted to take her mind off it.

Next day, My didi went as usal to drop her daughter to school. Jayraj was standing as usual, having his cigarette and smiling at her. She faced in another direction and briskly walked towards her school. This happened daily. This became a routine. Jayraj never stalked her. He never talked to her directly, but just kept looking at her from a distance whenever she went to pick and drop her daughter to school or if she had to go to a nearby Shop. My didi just started hating Jayraj more. Jayraj started lusting more for my didi. His animal instinct was growing more and more as Rupali didi was ignoring him. My didi on the other hand feared if Jayraj tried to take some indecent step, that would be the end of her life. In this situation she cannot bear this level of insult in her life..

Days passed by. The finances my didi had were almost finished. It was more than 2 months that jiju had his accident. He could speak but could barely get up from his bed even with support. His medicines took the major share of expenses.Rupali didi did everything with a smiling face but she started to get extremely worried. . Her sarees started giving a weary look. She didnt have much money to buy clothers for herself or her kids. 
One night while she was returning from a nearby grocery shop, she was interrupted by a bike. It was Jayraj. He came near her and asked her to sit on the bike, he would drop her till her apartment. My didi started walking completely ignoring him. Jayraj started following her from behind. The way Rupali didi's hips were swaying under her saree, Jayraj was starting to loose control. He was having a huge errection. He sped a bit and he held my didi's hand very roughly. In the process one of her glass bangle broke. Rupali didi stopped and pleaded him to leave her alone. He stopped.
Jayraj: mere sath baith jao.. aur to kuch keh nahi raha hu..
Rupali didi: kyu aap mujhe pareshan kar rahe hain? mujhe jane dijiye.. mere bache ghar pe intezar kar rahe hain..
Jayraj: kyu..kya karogi.. dudh pilaogi kya unhe? (he grinned evilishly)
My didi fumed with anger. She said : aap jaiye.. nahi to mai chillaungi..
Jayraj: mujhe sach me koi farak nahi padega agar tum chillaogi to.. but mai chala jata hu.. 
Jayraj looked at her and sped away. My didi sighed a relief and rushed to her flat..

She went in and started feeling so insulted. Had my jiju not been in this situation, Jayraj wouldn't have dared to speak such filthy language.Rupali didi goes to jiju's room. Usualy jiju sleeps alone as he needs a bit more space. She goes and touched jiju's hand. Jiju wakes up.
Rupali didi: Anshul, mujhe kiss karo na. 
Jiju tries to slowly wrap his arms around her waist. My didi bends down and slowly kisses his lips.jiju's also kisses but his response is not as exciting. This is the first time they are kissing after his accident. They kiss for about 2 mins, where mostly my didi takes the lead. Her hand reaches into his pants involuntarily, but she notices its not errect. Leave errect there is no sign of any hardness.
Rupali didi: Kya hua Anshul? Kuch problem he kya. Tum thik se kiss nahi kar rahe ho mujhe.
Jiju: Nahi Rupali. Kar to raha hu.
Rupali didi kisses him for some more time. But the situation remains same. Defeated, she gets up from the bed, smiles at jiju.
Rupali didi: mai khana laga deti hu.
Jiju: thik he..

My Rupali didi leaves the bedroom and tears start rolling off her cheeks. She knows its difficult for my jiju but then its so frustrating to lead this kind of life. She wants to curse God, but she doesn't as she know God is there for her. She thinks to herself, Jayraj is behind her. But she is least interested in him. He looks like a proper goon. Her mind wanders to the expenses. Where would she get the money to sustain next month. Sonia's fees, jiju's Medicines, the rent. She tried a lot to get a job, but she is not getting any respectable job anywhere. She thinks to herself that if God is there, he will do something. He won't make my kids starve. Inspite of everything, she still loves my jiju.
Couple of days pass by. Rupali didi now has absoultely no money left in her account. Sonia gets a notice from the school to submit her fees or else she has to leave the school.
Sonia: Mummy, meri fees bhar do na.
Rupali didi: Ha beta, bhar dungi.
Sonia: Wo Aashi keh rahi thi ki tere mummy papa ke pas to paise nahi hai.. tu kal se school mat ana.
Rupali didi: Nahi beta, tum uski bat mat suno.. tum man lagake pado.. mai fees bhar dungi..
Sonia:yayyy... thik he mummy mai khelne jati hu..

My Rupali didi goes to the bathroom and starts crying. She cannot do anything for her kids. Is Jayraj the only option left? How can she allow that huge 6 foot tall, Dark coloured goon touch her. Her head starts spinning. But then there is no option left anymore. She has to speak to Jayraj and convince him to give her some money. If he has a change of heart all this while, then may be he won't touch her. She has to ask him again for the money.

Next day, after dropping Sonia to school, My didi looks at Jayraj. He is standing there as usual for her. After many days their eyes meet. Didi gets tensed up. She goes to him.
Rupali didi: Aap ek bar ghar ayenge?
Jayraj: ji bilkul. kab aau?
Rupali didi: thodi der ke bad aa jaiye..
Jayraj: mai aadhe ghante me ata hu..

My didi leaves, reaches home and starts her daily housework. In exactly 30 mins, the doorbell rings. With elevated heart beat, My didi opens the door. Jayraj is standing right there. She welcomes him in. As a formality he meets my jiju and asks his well being. My  jiju starts explaining him how and where he fell and his 2 months story of pain. Jayraj is hardly listening to him and looking towards the door to see signs of my Rupali didi.Rupali didi comes with a tea for him. This is the first time she is offering him tea. He drinks the tea, and thanks her. He then leaves my jiju and starts towards the door.My didi excuses herself from jiju and goes to the door.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. please aap mujhe 2000 Rs de dijiye.. mai apko next month lauta dungi.. kahi job lag jayegi meri agar..
Jayraj: Rupali.. tumhari job kaise lagegi? tumne itna try kia na..
Rupali didi: please,, mujhe thoda udhar de dijiye.. nahi to Sonia school se nikal di jayegi..
Jayraj: mai bhi nahi chahta ki use School se nikala jaye.. islie mere option aapke lie wahi hain...sirf adha ghanta Rupali...mujhe doodh pi lene do ..
Rupali didi: kya is tarah aap kisi besahara ka fayda uthayenge?
Jayraj: Aap besahra ban rahi hain khud.. aapko sahara dene ke lie hi mai aapke lie aya hu mere sare kam chhod ke.. mujhe aaj agle chunav ki meeting ke lie jana tha..
Rupali didi: kyu aap aisa chahte hain.. mai 2 bacho ki ma hu.. aap se 20 saal choti hu umar me..
Jayraj: dekho Rupali.. mere pas time nahi he.. agar tumhe aise time waste karna he.. to mujhe kyu bulaya.. mai chahta to tumhe kabhi bhi car me bitha ke utha ke le jata.aur patak patak ke jee bhar chodta . par mai tumhari izzat karta hu.. mai neeche khada hu.. 10 min aur.. agar tumhe thik lage.. to khidki se mujhe ishara karke bula lena.. mai aa jaunga.. watchman se chat ki chabi maine already le rakhi he..

Jayraj leaves.
Like Reply
My Rupali didi starts to think seriously now. She has lost all her options and this is what is left. She looks from the window behind the curtains. She can see Jayraj standing looking up at her window. Why me of all the women in the colony? She keeps wondering. Dejected, she makes up her mind. She quickly goes and changes her saree. After 10 mins she opens the window, and with her eyes directs Jayraj to come up. Jayraj is elevated. He starts walking fast towards her flat. He rings the bell. My didi opens the door. Jayraj looks at her with a slightly open mouth. My Rupali didi wears a red coloured cotton saree and a black coloured cotton choli. She doesnt wear a bra as she wants it to finish as soon as possible and without anyone seeing. A bra might become bit more complicated. Jayraj notices that as he can see her shoulders and no strap visible beneath the thin material of her black choli. He tried to look at her navel, but unfortunately for him she has hid it beneath her saree.
Rupali didi: sirf 30 mins?
Jayraj: bilkul..
Rupali didi: mujhe dar lag raha he.. kisi ne dekh lia to?
Jayraj: koi nahi dekhega..
My jiju calls Rupali didi. 
Jiju: Kaun he Rupali?
Rupali didi: ji mai aati hu thodi der mein.. Sharma aunty ke ghar se..
Jiju :Thik he.. darwaza band kar jao..

My Rupali didi tiptoes out of the house and closes the door. They both take the stairs to the roof. Jayraj opens the lock of the door to the roof, they both enter, and Jayraj closes the door back and applies the lock.My didi  looks confused as to where he wants it to happen. She starts feeling dead nervous. Jayraj holds her hand and takes her to the a small room on the roof. It is there for keeping some old items and sort of a store room. He sees here and there and then opens the lock. He directs Rupali didi to enter in the totally dark room. He switches a zero watt bulb on with a bit of dim light. He closes the door from inside. My didi starts to shiver, partly due to the nervousness and partly due to the dampness inside the room. Its a very small room with some chairs and building materials thrown here and there. Never my didi imagined she would be here.
Jayraj sits on the floor with his legs wide open. A tall and well built man, his legs look huge. didi doesnt look at him.
Jayraj: Rupali, aao baitho mere upar ...
My didi comes a bit closer to him. He holds her hand softly. He feels the soft palms. He makes her sit near him. Rupali didi sits reluctantly.
Jayraj: Rupali, tum bahut sundar ho.. itni sundar aurat maine ajtak nahi dekhi..tumhe dekhte hi mera ghoda khada ho jata h...
Rupali didi: please Jayraj ji.. jaldi kijiye.. meri beti so rahi he..uth gayi to problem ho jayega..
Jayraj takes off his purse and takes out 4 - 500 Rs notes and gives it to her. My didi accepts it and keeps it in her small purse that she brought. She feels so embarassed to do this. Sorry Anshul, is all she could say in her mind...

Jayraj directs her to sit on his lap facing her, My Rupali didi doesnt understand how, but she stands up. He holds her hands and asks her to keep both her legs on either side oh his widely positioned legs..while didip hatefully sits, her saree and petticoat goes up to her knees. She sits on his knees and he is quick to slide her down right on top of his groin. Jayraj couldnt stop let an 'Aaahhhhh' come out of his mouth. Jayraj could feel the soft hips sliding from his thighs to his groin. Rupali didi felt how the temperature of his groin became a bit hot.
Jayraj keeps his right hand on her naked stomach, feeling the softness. He slowly drops her pallu and what a sight!! He sees my Rupali didi's big breasts in her thin black choli heaving up and down. The cleavage is so much visible. He understands her size is bigger than he had imagined. My didi meanwhile closes her eyes. Jayraj opens his shirt and displays his hairy chest consisting of white and black hairs. Jayraj looks like a monster bare chested. My Rupali didi looks like a petite baby doll on his thighs in just choli and saree without pallu.My didi looks at him and his chest. She likes the chest but at the same time hates Jayraj. Jayraj's eyes are popping out. He puts both his hands on her waist and slowly embraces her as my didi melts in his broad bare chest. He rubs his hands on her naked back above the choli. His mouth goes to her cleavage and automatically his huge dark lips meet the soft white skin of her cleavage. My didi leans back, but Jayraj holds her tight from her waist. He rubs his lips violently on her cleavage making grunts of a hungry animal. He quickly puts his right hand on her left choli cup and for the first time squeezes it while continuing licking her cleavage. He get surprised that her breasts are so soft that he almost squeezes the entire breast in his huge palms.He puts both his hand now and keeps pumping her big round breasts over the choli..
Rupali didi: AAAhhhhh... Jayraj ji... dheere... pleaseeee
Jayraj: Ohhh Rupali.. ye kya he... .. kitne soft hain ye..tere chuche sali...mast mal h tu rand...ahh...

Jayraj fumbles with my didi's choli buttons and quickly unhooks them. He gets restless to see them naked. The moment he opens them he goes crazy. The whitest breast he had ever seen with a proper sized light pink colour nipples. My Rupali didi feels his errect penis on which her hips are positioned. She hates it, but she knows this is something which she never experienced. Her mind hates it but her body is ditching her. Jayraj puts his big black mouth on her white breast and starts sucking it. He starts moaning and making noises of sucking. He directs my didi to wrap her arms around his neck but Rupali didi ignores it and choses not to. This is the first and last time she is doing this. She tells herself. She loves my jiju. Jayraj puts both his big hands on both of her breasts and alternately sucks my didi the innocent homely housewife's breasts wildly. In no time, milk starts oozing out the moment he presses them a bit hardly. My Rupali didi's hands now automatically go around Jayraj's neck. Jayraj starts sucking the milk out. He considers himself so lucky to be able to suck my didi's milk. His dream woman. The woman he always imagined about..

Due to the couple motioning here and there, Rupali didi's soft hip crack beneath her saree rests on his penis. The moment this happens Jayraj gets mad and starts giving upward thrust to my didi. Rupali didi starts moaning, jumping due to his sudden thrusts. Jayraj keeps sucking her breasts, rubbing his hands on her hips. He kisses her neck and cleavage. Her cleavage and area of the breast gets totally wet due to his licking and sucking. He keeps thrusting her and due to the softness of her hips, and the beautiful woman she is, he couldn't control himself and reaches his climax.My didi could sense the tension in his errect huge Lund, Though beneath her saree. He shoots loads of cum in his black trouser and his underwear.My didi checks the time and its just over 30 mins. The storm subsides. He now slowly mouths her milky breasts for 2-3 more minutes, kissing her wherever he can.My didi leaves him and stands up. Jayraj looks at her hungrily, wanting more. She quickly gathers her choli and wears it. Due to all the coupling, her saree goes down her navel and Jayraj sees it for the first time. He keeps staring at the depth. Probably other than my jiju he is the only person to see her navel. And obviously her beautiful milky breast. 
Jayraj: Agar nabhi chumne dogi to 500 Rs aur dunga..chut chatne dogi to 2000 aur...lund chusogi to 5000 dunga rand...
Rupali didi: Please Jayraj ji.. aap lock khol dijiye.. mujhe jana he..
Jayraj was anyways content with her breasts. He wanted more but he couldn't. He opened the door lock.My didi put her pallu on her head to cover her face a bit. Both Rupali didi and Jayraj come out of the small room. My didi follows behind Jayraj. 2 teens on the nearby roof see them both coming out of the small room. They recognize Jayraj, but not Rupali didi.
One of them shouts: Jayraj uncle, kaise ho? yaha kya kar rahe ho?
Second one: Shadi kar li kya? Aunty ke sath the kya?

Jayraj laughs: haha... tum log khelo.. bad me milta hu..
My didi and Jayraj hurriedly go to the flat.Didi closes the door without saying anything to Jayraj. Jayraj smiles and leaves with the taste of  my didi milk still on his tongue. He thinks 2000 Rs well spent.
My Rupali didi goes to the bathroom opens the shower and starts crying.
Like Reply
My Rupali didi was feeling so bad since she allowed a complete stranger to touch her private parts. She took bath and came out. She was looking depressed. My jiju asked her what is the matter. She just replied that she is not feeling well. She continued on her house chores.
Jayraj was feeling extremely horny. He wanted more of my didi. He couldnt take her out of his mind. He wanted to do that same stuff again and again with my didi. He still felt her soft arms full of bangles circling around his neck. Her soft skin just above her fully grown breasts where he had put his rough mouth full of moustaches. The way he held his strong hands on her petite waist. He quickly went to his house, went into the bathroom and masturbated thinking of my Rupali didi..
My didi, from then on started ignoring Jayraj totally. Whenever she used to accompany Sonia to school, she covered herself properly. Never used to look towards Jayraj. Jayraj used to greet her couple of times, but she just chose not to hear. She thought that was the first and last time she did anything of that sort. She can still manage to earn money in some other way.*
Jayraj was getting frustrated. He couldn't concentrate on his work a bit. At the age of 45 when all other men start loosing their lund errections, he seemed to getting it back. After his divorce he used to go to many prostitutes, but he never enjoyed as much as he did with my didi that day. He was getting restless. My Rupali didi's soft breasts and light pink nipples which were jumping in front of his face while he was giving her the thrusts were driving him mad. He was 45, strong well built, wealthy, with a good future prospect in politics. She was 27, very beautiful, petite, homely mother of two kids and wife of a paralysed man with almost no money. Their was no match between them. Jayraj knew she was a very easy target with her husband in this position. He wanted to eat her fleshy body.
My didi meanwhile became more busy in her household work. Morning 6 to Night 10 she was just looking after her husband and kids. She stopped taking care of herself. Her financialy condition was worsening. She desperately wanted a job. She started searching in newspapers.*
One day, she saw an ad for a job opening. It was some kind of back office job in a company which didnt need high qualifications. It was a walk-in. But it was bit far. It would take her about 1 hour to reach there. But she discussed it with my jiju and thought of atleast giving a try. The next day, she made Sonia took a off from her school. She asked the neighbour aunty who was a very nice and helpful woman to look after Sonia and her 3 month old baby. She gave her breast milk in a bottle and asked her to feed her whenever she cried. She was unhappy to leave her kids but she didnt have any other choice. She left for the interview about 7 in the morning. She took a bus, then a local train, and then again a bus and then walked some distance to the office. She reached there. There were several rounds of interviews and lots of people already waiting. There were about 100 people for the post of just 2. Needless to say, my didi got rejected due to her being a mother of 2 and one small baby as this job required lots of time to be given in the office. Dejected, it was almost 8 PM when she started leaving for her home. She was feeling very heavy. She started walking to the bus stand and suddenly it started raining heavily. She didnt have any umbrealla with her and she became totally drenched in rain and it was very far from that place. The constant rain caused waterlogs and the buses were full. She was not able to catch a single bus. Completely wet, she was standing on the bus stop. Suddenly a black sedan came and stopped in front of the bus stop. The windows were fully black filmed and it stopped in front of her. One of the window came down and she saw Jayraj sitting in the driver's seat! He waved her to come and sit. My Rupali didi looked in another direction. Jayraj stepped out of the car and came to didi.
Jayraj: Rupali ji,, baith jaiye.. is barish me kaha bus aur train me baithengi..
Rupali didi: ji mai chali jaungi..
Jayraj: please.. mai insist karta hu.. aapke bache ghar pe hain.. wo intezar kar rahe honge.. car se jayenge to jaldi pahuch jayenge..
My didi thought for a moment for her kids and reluctantly started walking towards the car.
Jayraj opened the car door and she sat inside. Jayraj started driving the car. He looked at Rupali didi who was completely drenched and her wet saree was clugging her body. He could see her stomach and navel clearly. Her milky breasts were so inviting he thought. Her hairs and lips wet with water. He somehow controlled himself as he was starting to get an errection.
Jayraj: aap yaha kaise?
Rupali didi: Interview ke lie.
Jayraj: Ohh... job mila?
Rupali didi: ? Nahi
Jayraj: Koi bat nahi..
Rupali didi: Ye apki car he?
Jayraj: ji.. bahut kam chalata hu.. jab city ana hota he.. tabhi nikalta hu..
Rupali didi: acha
Jayraj: Aap kuch chai wagera lengi? Mai rok deta hu..
Rupali didi: ji nahi.. ghar pahuchna he..
Jayraj: Ji bilkul.. bas ye check naka cross karlenge fir rasta khali hi milega..
After about 1 hours drive, they crossed the check naka.. from check naka to city there is a stretch of 30 kilomteres of highway with very less traffic in night. There are small jungles here and there.
Jayraj: Rupali, tumko ab paiso ki jarurat nahi? tumko jarurat hogi to mujhe bata dena.
My didi kept quiet.
Jayraj: dekh mai tumhari madad karna chahta hu.. islie keh raha hu..
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji, mai Anshul se bahut pyar karti hu.. mai wo sab nahi kar paungi..
Jayraj: arre Rupali mai to aise hi keh raha hu..tum to mujhe galat samjh rahi ho..
Jayraj: Acha yaha se ek short cut he.. mai wahi se le leta hu.. tum ghar jaldi pauch jaogi
Rupali didi: ji thik he.. rasta safe to he na..
Jayraj: ha bilkul safe he..
He took a very lonely road and it was almost 10 PM. After driving for about 5 kms, the car started wobling and came to a sudden hault. Jayraj stepped down and two of his tyres got punctured.*
Jayraj: Rupalii, tyre puncture.
Rupali didi: Kya? Ab kya hoga?
Jayraj: mere pas ek stepny he, but fir bhi ek aur tyre puncture hoga. Yahan se ghar bhi dur he aur koi puncture wala dikh nahi raha..Mai ek admi ko phone kar deta hu.. wo kisi ko leke aa jayega.. itni barish he.. pata nahi kya hoga..
My didi felt scared. Although it was a genuine problem she was still scared of Jayraj.
Jayraj called up his assistant and asked him to get one puncture wala. He gave him the directions.
Jayraj: kisi ne kheel laga di he shayad. Rupali tum ghar pe phone kar do.
My didi quickly called jiju and told him about the situation. Jiju was bit worried, but was relaxed that atleast Jayraj was with her.
It was a lonely road, raining heavily and no person at sight. Jayraj entered the car.
Jayraj: Rupali tum chahto to peeche ki seat pe jake thoda rest kar sakti ho.
Rupalididi: Nahi thik he.
Jayraj: Are koi bat nahi kar lo.. samne ki seat pe pair rakhne ki jagah nahi he na.. aur ye log kab ayenge pata nahi..islie keh raha hu.
My Rupali didi  agreed and went to the back seat. Jayrah too followed her and both of them sat on the back seat.
Jayraj started chatting with my didi, asking her questions about her likes, dislikes. Didi started answering, but she was in no mood of chatting. Her saree was still little wet. She had worn a pink saree with matching pink blouse. Her fair skin was looking attractive in that saree.My didi was feeling bit cold and started shivering.*
Jayraj went a bit close to didi and rubbed her hands. She shook off her hand.
Jayraj: Rupali, tumhe thand lag rahi he.. mere pas aa jao..
My didi was tired after the whole day and a bit dizzy.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. please mere pas mat aaiye..
My didi  was having her periods and in such a situation its difficult for a woman to control herself. Jayraj could sense she is on her periods. He came closer. My didi inched towards the window. Jayraj swiftly put a hand around her smooth waist and pulled her close to him. Rupal didi objected a bit but it was looking as if she was not in her senses after all the tiring day. Jayraj put both his hands around her waist carassing her open belly on the left side. Didi too put her hands on his shoulders. In such a moment, its really hard for a man and woman to control themselves. Jayraj was a real man unlike my jiju and Rupali didi was the perfect woman for him. He hugged her closer. Her bossom touched his hot and warming chest. He kissed her ear.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji,,, aaahhhhh... mai Anshul ki patni hu..
Jayraj: Rupali,, tum meri ho..meri rand ho..
Rupali didi: mai aapki beti jaisi hu..
Jayraj kept licking her ear lobes.
My didi was getting tensed and closed her eyes the moment Jayraj slowly but steadily pulled her pink pallu to reveal her 8 inch of naked belly with the cute deep navel and big breasts with milk in the tight choli. Jayraj was considering himself so lucky.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji koi dekh lega..
Jayraj: Jaan,, darwaza lock kar dia he.. kach bhi kre hum.. bahar barish ho rahi he.. koi nahi ayega yaha hume disturb karne..aaj to tujhe pelunga bahan ki lodi..
Jayraj put his hand on one of her breast over the choli and squeezed it lightly.
My didi put her hands full of bangles around the strong man's neck and that made Jayraj move closer to didi's face. He could feel her red lips just inches away. He knew if he didn't kiss them now, he won't be able to ever. He put his rough lips on her soft juicy red lips. The lips melted instantly into each other and didi again closed her eyes. Jayraj pulled Rupali didi on her lap widening his both legs and making space for her to sit in between.My didi was still holding him with her arms around his neck. Jayraj started kissing her deeply. Their lips met wildly. Jayraj kept pressing didi's breasts while kissing her madly. Jayraj left her breast and started rubbing his black palm on her fair smooth stomach, touching every inch of her belly. He inserted his finger inside her deep navel. Rupali didi shuddered. They stopped kissing and Jayraj put his mouth on her neck and licked it with his tongue. He kept fingering her navel. Jayraj quickly repositined my didi on the back seat and made her lie on the seat. He somehow managed to lie on top of her and started kissing her again. He wanted to kiss that navel but was not able to due the the less space and his body built. He came down from the seat near the leg space and put his lips on her white belly. He put his tongue inside her navel and wiggled it.My Rupali didi went mad and both her hands went to his hairs clutching them. One of her legs went up and her ankle rested near the other knee. She was looking so beautiful in her petticoat and choli. Jayraj kept licking her navel tonguing every part of that deep dark navel. After he was content, he came up and started pressing both her breasts hard over the choli making my didi moan. He kept pressing her full breasts and started unbuttoning them quickly, within no time her choli was off her. He removed her straps from her shoulder pushing them aside and kissing her cleavage.
Rupali didi: aaaahhhh.. Jayraj ji... ye thik nahi he..meri choli kyu khol rhe ho....
Jayraj was getting mad with lust. He pushed her saree and petticoat to her knee and quickly put his hand inside and touched her panty. He was shocked to see it was so wet and hot. He was about to unclasp her bra when he heard a knock on the door.

Jayraj heard the knock, but he kept licking my didii's cleavage. He knew he probably won't be able to get didi in this situation ever. My Rupali didi was feeling drugged. He ran his tongue on her cleavage line when there was another knock and this time it was loud.My didi heard it clearly. She moved at once totally shocked. She was coming back to her senses. Jayraj held her waist trying to get hold of the few remaining seconds. My didi made no mistake and immediately sat up. She pushed Jayraj with her hands. Jayraj looked at her helplessly. She quickly adjusted her bra and wore her choli. She was thinking to herself - Rupali, ye kya kar rahi thi tu? Itna bada paap? Jayraj's huge lund went limp. It was hanging in full view of my didi, Rupali didi was feeling disgusting in such a cheap situation. There was another knock and Jayraj quickly put on his pants and shirts obviously frustrated with the sudden turn of events. He opened the door. Found his assistant and the mechanic outside waiting. He instructed didi to remain inside. His assistant could make out what was happening but kept quiet. The mechanic quickly inspected and saw there were 2 punctures, so he said they would have to leave the car here and come back again with the tyres being repaired. The mechanic replaced one stepny and took one tyre with him in his car. Jayraj and didi went into the car so that they can reach home. His assistant stayed back to look after Jayraj's car.My didi made sure no one could see her face. Didi didn't even look at Jayraj all the way home. Jayraj wanted to say something, strike a converstation but didi ignored him completely. They reached home in 20 minutes.My didi rushed to her apartment. All Jayraj could see was her full hips swaying as she ran. He couldn't help put his hands on his crotch. The mechanic noticed that and smiled. Jayraj asked him to start and drop him home.
My Rupali didi entered the flat and the first thing she did was feed her kid breast milk. Sonia had slept long back. Thanks to the neighbour who took care of her. After taking bath, didi went to my jiju.
Like Reply
My jiju :Rupali, tum thik ho
Rupali didi: Haa. bahut tired hu.
Jiju: Chalo acha he Jayraj ji the.
Rupali didi: Hmm.
Rupali didi hugged my jiju and tried to kiss him on his lips. jiju gave a weak kiss.Didi moved a bit up and purposefully brushed her milky breasts on his mouth. She expected him to put his mouth on her breast. But jiju didn't do anything. He didn't even kiss her there. My didi couldnt help compare him with Jayraj and she felt bad on herself. How could she compare my jiju and Jayraj? My jiju was her husband and Jayrapj was just a local goon. Didi put her hands on her chest and kissed jiju.My jiju just lay still, somewhat uninterested. After sometime, didi put her hands on jiju's crotch but was surprised to see it as limp as a baby's penis.
Jiju: Kya hua? Sona nahi he?
Rupali didi: Hmm.. tum so jao.. mai Sonia ke pas jake soti hu.
Jiju: Good night.
Rupali didi: Good night.
Didi left the room totally dejected and aware of the fact that jiju can't have sex anymore. But why is that bothering her? She thought to herself. Her focus has to be bringing up the kids and curing my jiju. After jiju is cured her life would be back as it was. Happy. But she had doubts on it. Worried and tired by the incidents, she felt asleep soon.
Next day morning as usual my didi dropped Sonia to her school. Jayraj was waiting for her.*
Jayraj: kaisi ho meri jan Rupali..
Didi ignored his greetings.
Jayraj: Sorry kal ke lie. Tyre puncture ho gaya tu late ho gayi.
Rupali didi: koi baat nahi.
Jayraj: Tu naraz he kya mujhse?
Rupali didi: Ji nahi.. mujhe jana he..kaam he bahut..
She started walking fast and left him there..
Jayraj: Kya yar, ye to hath hi nahi aayegi lagta he.
Didi went to her apartment and found her flat owner standing outside.
Gupta: Namaste Rupali ji.
Rupali didi: Namaste Gupta ji. Aaiye andar.
They entered the flat.
Gupta: Anshul kaisa he?
Rupali didi: Thik hain.. waise hi hain.
Gupta: hmm.. dekhiye Rupalii ji,, mujhe pata hai ki aap log bahut mushkil me hain.. but pichle 2 mahine se mera kiraya nahi aya.
Rupali didi: mai koshish kar rahi hu Gupta ji, please thoda time dijiye.
Gupta: dekho, mere pas 2 customer already hain. Mujhe bhi paiso ki jarurat he.. Mai 2 mahine ka kiraya to nahi mangunga, *but ye flat khali kardo aap.
Rupali didi:  Ye kya bol rahe hain? Hum kaha jayenge?
Gupta: Rupali ji mai chahta hu madad karna.. but mushkil he.. mujhe 2-3 din me ye ghar kisi ko kiraye pe dena he.. mai aap log ki situation dekhke hi 2 mahine ka kiraya maaf kar dia hu.. isse jyada mai kuch madad nahi kar paunga.
Rupal didi: please Gupta ji.. aisa mat kijiye..
Gupta: mai chalta hu.. aap apna packing kar lijiye.. mai parso aa jaunga...
Gupta left her flat. My didi started crying. She discussed it with my jiju and now jiju was worried.
My jiju: kya hoga Rupali? Ab kaha jayenge?
Rupali didi: pata nahi.. sach me.. mera dimag kaam nahi kar raha..
Suddenly the door bell rang. My didi went to open the door. Jayraj was standing and was looking straight to my didi.Didi covered herself properly in saree.
Jayraj: Andar aa sakta hu?
Rupali didi: kuch kam tha?
Jayraj: Ha.. Anshul se bat karni thi.
Jayraj stared at her body and my didi felt uncpomfortable. Didi let him in and left to the kitchen.

Jayraj went to my jijul's room.
Jayraj: Anshul kaise ho?
Jiju : Bas thik hu Jayraj ji. Thanks us din ke lie, aapne Rupali lko ghar pahucha dia.
Jayraj: Are koi bat nahi.. waise kuch pareshan dikh rahe ho?
Jiju: ji, nahi to?
Jayraj: Gupta ji aye the?
Jijul kept quiet.
Jayraj: mujhe niche mile the.. sab kuch pata pada.. kya socha fir tumne? kya karne wale ho?
Jiju:  pata nahi Jayraj ji..sari savings meri medicals kharche pe chale gaye
Jayraj: Tum log to ache log ho Anshul ji.. agar tum chaho to ek madad kar sakta hu?
Jiju: wo kya?
Jayraj: Mai 2 BHK me rehta hu.. akela rehta hu.. agar chaho to jab tak tum logo ka kuch arrangment nahi ho jata to mere yaha reh sakte ho..
Jiju: Are ye aap kya keh rahe hain? Hum aap par itni badi musibat nahi banna chahte..
Jayraj: Are kya bat kar rahe ho Anshul? Isme musibat kya? Mujhe acha lagega.. dono bache ghar me rahenge mera bhi man laga rahega.. akele rehne me kya maza ata he? Khana bhi bahar khana padta he.. Rupali ke hath ka khana bhi to milega?
Jiju: Lekin fir bhi.. ye to aap ka badappan he..
Jayraj: Tum Rupali se bat karlo..*
My jiju calls didi.. Rupali didi comes quickly.
Jiju tells her the entire thing.
Rupali didi: ye aap kya keh rahe hain? Aise kaise ho sakta he?
Jiju: ab aur kya option he.. mai to Jayraj ji ko mana kar hi raha hu.. but wo bahut insist kar rahe hain
My didi knows why Jayraj wants them in their house. So that he can be more close to her.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. thanks but ye hum nahi kar sakte.
Jayraj: Sochlo Rupali, fir kaha jaoge?
Rupali didi: wo hum dekh lenge.
Jiju: Swati ek bar soch ke dekho.
Rupali didi: please Anshul, kuch na kuch arrangement ho jayega.
Jayraj: Chalo koi bat nahi.. Anshul mai chalta hu..
Jiju: Sorry Jayraj ji..*
Jayraj: are sorry kis bat ki.. jab Rupali ne mana kar dia to fir bat khatam.
2 days passed by quickly. The flat owner was supposed to come today to vacate them.
Jijul: Rupali? Ab kya? tumhari zidd ke karan Jayraj ji naraz ho gaye. Aaj ghar khali bhi karna he.
Rupali didi: To mai kya karu? Us goonde ke ghar jake rahoge?
Jiju: Rupali wo gunda nahi he? MLA banne wala he yaha ka.
Rupali didi: To?
Jiju: tumhare pas koi aur jagah he? Tum batao?
Rupali didi: Nahi.
Jiju:/ To mai Jayraj ji ko fir se request karta hu.
Rupali didi: Jo karna he karo. Mai unse bat nahi karne wali.
Jiju: Are tumhe kisne kaha? Mai bat kar leta hu.
Rupali didi knew she didn't have any other option. She had to agree to this evil plan of Jayraj.

My jiju called up Jayraj and told him they were willing to shift into his house.
Jayraj was the most happiest person in the world. He quickly called up his assistant and made all the arrangement for the shifting. The shifting was pretty swift as they didnt have any furniture. By afternoon they all shifted into Jayraj's house. My Rupali didi never looked or spoke to Jayraj all this time. The house was full with Sonia running here and there.Jiju was placed on a bed temporarily. Didi p prepared the lunch and they all had it together. All this time Jayraj never left any chance of peeping inpto Didi's body. Her saree's left side view of the breasts when her pallu went slighted disoriented was the most beautiful sight for Jayraj. Jayraj was just licking his lips. He wanted to see her navel, but my didi didn't give him a chance...

Time went by and came night. They had dinner and they were getting ready for the bed.*
Jayraj had two bedrooms. One of it was bit small where there was one 6x4 single diwan. That room and bed was given to my jiju . The other was the bedroom where Jayraj used to sleep. It had a big king sized bed.
Jayraj: Anshul, tum yaha comfortable ho?
Jiju: l Bilkul. Thanks Jayraj ji. Itna to koi apni family ke lie bhi nahi karta.
Jayraj: Are bas karo.
Rupali didi:  Mai yaha neeche so jati hu, Sonia ke sath.
Jayraj: Are yaha kyu? Tum us bedroom me so jao. Waha AC he.
Jiju: Are ha.. tum waha so jao.. mai yaha thik hu..
My Rupali didi looked at both puzzled.
Jayraj: Mai bahar drawing room me so jaunga.
Jiju : Are ye aap kya keh rahe hain? Aap drawing room me? Aap ke hi ghar me?
Jayraj: Are to kya hua..
Jiju: pAre nahi.. aisa kaise ho sakta he..Aap waha nahi so sakte..
Rupali didi : mai keh to rahi hu.. mai yaha so jaungi..
Jayraj: Are tum andar bedroom me so jao.. Sonia aur choti beti ke sath. Bed to bada he..
Jiju: Are Rupali agar bed bada he to thik he na.. Sonia tum aur Jayraji bed pe so jao.. Sonia to beech me so jayegi. Aur pinky to paalne me so jayegi.
Rupali didi: Anshul tum kya bol rahe ho?
Jiju: To kya Jayraj ji ko sofe pe sona hoga?
Jayraj: Are mai neeche so jaunga bas?
Rupali didi:  koi bat nahi.. Sonia beech me so jayegi..
Jayraj was happy with the arrangement.
They all left my jiju after bidding him good night.
My Rupali didi slept on the extreme corner towards the wall. Then slept Sonia. Then Jayraj on the other end..
Like Reply
Interfaith story hoti to..

Maza aata..Dear....
Jayraj ki jagah Javed hota...

[+] 1 user Likes Nasn3432's post
Like Reply
famous story "swati's life with paralyzed husband" ko hindi me post kar rahe ho.................

lekin isme protogonist ka naam aur title kyon change kar rahe ho..............

ye galat hai................

aur na hi original writer ko credit diya...............................

apko ise hindi me translate karne ka credit jata hai........... aur iske liye hindi ke sabhi readers apke aabhaari hain

original
https://xossipy.com/showthread.php?tid=9105
Swati's Life with Paralysed Husband - Full Story starting with version of "cool.smart.dude" and ends with version written "seansean007"
originally written in english
Like Reply
Around 1 AM, Jayraj woke up. He saw everyone is sleeping. He went out, to the kitchen. Took a bottle of whiskey. Drank two large pegs Some mouth freshner. He came in the bedroom. Locked it from inside. He picked up Sonia and made her sleep on his position. He quickly went into the middle and went close to Rupali didi.My didi was still asleep. He wrapped his arms around her naked belly softly. The moonlight on her fair belly made it shine. He rubbed his nose slowly on her back above her deep cut choli. My didi moved a bit. Jayraj moved closer till his groin touched her round hips over the saree. My Rupali didi opened her eyes and felt his hands rubbing her stomach. She turned quickly.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji??? ye aap kya kar rahe hain?
Jayraj: please Rupali.. I love you.. tumhe pata to he..tujhe pelne hi to lays hu.
Rupali didi: please chodiye mujhe..
Jayraj: Aawaz mat karo.. Sonia jaag jayegi..chodne de na rand..
Rupali didi: please Jayraj ji.. ye galat he..
Jayraj: maine tumhari itni madad ki.. kya tum itna nahi kar sakti mere lie?..bus ik bar randi ahhh...
Rupali didi : Aap jo kahenge mai karungi... but ye nahi..
Jayraj: Mujhe to bas yehi chaie..teri chut ka bhosda bna lene de...randi...chinal...
He kept rubbing her belly and pushing more into her groin.
Rupali didi was angry and sat up. Jayraj pulled her down.
Jayraj: Please mera sath de do..meri jan...meri rand.
Rupali didi: Kyu aap aisa kar rahe hai mere sath? Maine kya bigada he apka?
Jayraj: tumhe jab se dekha he..neend nahi aati..teri chut me loda dal ke hachkane ke sapne dekhta hu ...
Rupali didi: mai ye nahi kar sakti.. meri betiyan yaha so rahi he.. mera pati dusre kamre me hain..
Jayraj: darwaja lock kar dia he.. waise bhi wo uth nahi sakta..
They were talking in whispers. Jayraj quickly pulled the blanket on top of both of them. My didi turned away towards the wall. Jayraj started kissing her neck softly and putting her finger inside her petticoat to find the navel and finger it.
Rupali didi: aap jo kahenge mai karungi.. bas ye mat kijiye mere sath.. mai ache ghar se hu.. shadi shuda hu..
Jayraj: tabhi to tum mujhe pasand aayi.. mai hamesha tumhara khyal rakhunga..khub pelunga tujhe meri randi..
Rupali didi: ye to paap he..
Jayraj: kuch paap nahi he..mujhe bus tujhe pelna h..
Jayraj pulled the blanket up and they both were in one pillow. He placed his one hand on her soft breast and squeezed it hard making my didi moan.
Rupali didi: Aaaahhhhh... to islie aap hume yaha laye the.?

Jayraj positioned himself on top of Rupali didi putting his entire body weight on her soft body. He looked into her eyes.*
Jayraj: to tumhe kya lagta he?..maderchod...
Rupali: ye paap mujhse mat karvaiye..
Jayraj: ye pyar he..rand....
Both looked into each other's eyes. My Rupali didi looked at Sonia once. She was deep asleep. Their lips met as softly as every. Jayraj kissed her soft lips entirely. He made her wiggle under him. The wet sloppy noises of two lips kissing was coming out. The kiss soon turned into a smooch. Their tongues met. didi's eyes were closed. Jayraj's hands were on her choli. Pumping them harder. What soft pairs of breasts he kept thinking. The kiss was becoming wilder. The room was dark. The AC was on. Two kids were sleeping. One couple was making love.
My didi thought to herself. She can't let this happen. She won't allow this huge gunda to penetrate her pussy....

Jayraj was determinged to penetrate her tonight. At any cost. He left the kiss and put his big mouth on her choli and bit it hard. My didi let a womanly moan. She put both her hands around him. He started sucking her breast over the choli..
Rupali didi: AAAAaaaaahhhhhh....nhi....ahhh
His other hand was still pressing her other breast and also now tried to unbutton her choli. He started pushing his groin into her triange...uff...
My Rupali didi was loosing control. Jayraj was gaining the control of the situation. A 27 year old married woman my didi with a 45 year old single local rogue goon. There were moans and grunts as their bodies melted with each other.
Jayraj licked her cleavage wildly as the skin was very very soft. He felt didi's flesh was very unlike any other woman he had been with. She was very soft and fleshy. And that's why he loved kissing her.Rupali didi kept resisting as much as she could. After all she was just a small petite woman beneath a huge monster man. They were covered under the thick blanket. Jayraj's pelvic thrusts were increasing. He just wanted to penetrate her.
Rupali didi: Aahhh... Jayraj ji.. please chhodiye..*
Jayraj: Pagal ho kya..?Aaj tumhe nahi jane de sakta..pelunga tujhe rand..
He kept kissing and licking her neck. He put his hands on her saree and pulled it to loosen it from her waist. My didi kept pushing him by applying pressure from her legs. She didn't want Jayraj at all. She did have a surprising feeling when he kissed her, but she just couldn't let this happen. Jayraj's hands were roaming on her milky breasts. He wanted to tear the choli as he was not able to unbutton them easily. One or two buttons had just come out due to the rough handling of Jayraj. Jayraj moved up and started kissing her lips. My didi moved her face left and right to avoid falling in the trap. Jayraj was kissing whatever part was available. Her cheeks, her ears. He was forceful. Due to the wild love making, the blanket had gone down and Jayraj lay topless above my Rupali didi with her Saree almost untied. With one hand he was pressing her milky breast, with the other he was pulling her saree upside. He had brought it to her thighs. My didi was
 kicking him with her legs. He started untying his pyajama knot. He had folded Rupali didii's knees slightly and was trying to position him between her legs by trying to widen her legs as much as he could. It didn't seem as easy as it would for Jayraj. He was now not bothered about opening her choli. He just wanted to enter her once. Suddenly Sonia moved in her sleep and started calling didi. Rupali didi heard her and tried to push Jayraj. He didn't move an inch...
Sonia was waking up due to the commotion. Rupali didi could not let her see in this position with Jayraj. She begged Jayraj to move. Jayraj said he wouldn't. He wanted her at any cost. He took out his throbbing penis. My Rupal didi saw it. It was a monster lund. It was 9 inches long, about 3 inches wide, it had big protruding nerves all over, black in colour and looking hot like an iron rod. He started rubbing it on her soft white thighs. It seemed so hot to didi. Rupali didi almost started crying due to her situation which seemed nothing less than a ----. Where would she go if this happens. Due to the rubbing, it became more hard and start releasing the precum on her soft fleshy thighs. But Jayraj still couldn't go further due to the saree in such a position. He kept pushing himself more between her legs so that her saree moves up.
Sonia started slowly opening her eyes. My didi gathered all the energy she had and gave one final push to Jayraj. This time she made no mistake. Jayraj flung to the side of didi. My didi acted quickly and immediately stood and adjusted her saree and pallu. Jayraj didn't bother to run after her anymore. He was simply looking at her with lustful red eyes and his cock was going limp up and down. didi went to Sonia and slowly let her back to sleep.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji, bas kijiye.. ye kya haivaniyat kar rahe the aap. 

Jayraj realised he probably went too far in his handling of this innocent beauty.
Jayraj hung his head. Jayraj: Mai kya karta.. Tum itni khoobsurat ho.. mujhse raha nahi jata Rupali.

Rupali didi: please.. ye sab baate band kijiye.. mai aapse bahut choti hu.. aap Anshul ko beta keh ker bulate hain..
Didi was panting heavily. Jayraj asked her to calm down. He gave her a glass of water. didi had that glass and realised probably Jayraj was back to his senses now.
Jayraj: Rupali aa jao.. yaha so jao.. nahi to Sonia jaag jayegi..
Rupali didi: Nahi.. mai waha nahi so rahi..
Jayraj: Thik he.. mai us side so jata hu.. Sonia ko beech me sula do..
didi looked at him puzzled.
Jayraj: Vishwas karo.. kuch nahi hoga.. So jao..
didi slowly climbed the bed. Jayraj put on his pyajama and picked up Sonia and put her in between. Both Jayraj and didi couldn't sleep for another hour. They were both thinking about the incident. My Rupali didi thanked God for the strength he gave her. She was saved of a ----. Jayraj cursed God for unable to penetrate her. He too didn't like the way it was happening. He wanted a soft, romantic love making session with didi. But he knew that was far from possible. But he can't control his urges. That's his problem. That's why his wife left him. He never could enjoy with the prostitues.My didi was a beautiful housewife. He wanted her. He drifted into sleep.

My didi woke up early. Jiju was awake and he was looking at the bedroom door closed. She saw Jayraj sleeping. She quickly changed into a cotton home saree, opened the door as if it was her marital bedroom. She went to jiju to check on him.
Jiju: Are darwaza kyu band tha?
Rupali didi: mmm.. are wo rat ko bahar se bahut awaz aa rahi thi.. Sonia so nahi pa rahi thi islie..
Jiju: Aawaz? Kaisi aawaz mujhe to nahi aayi..
Rupali didi: are choddo... mai nashta banane ja rahi hu.. neend hui? Aaj doctor aane wale hain tumhare checkup ke lie..
Jiju: Haan.. aur Jayraj ji ko koi takleef to nahi hui?
didi kept wondering who gave takleef to whom.
Rupali didi: Nahi.. wo thik se soye..

She went into kitchen to prepare Sonia's tiffin for school. Suddenly two hands grabbed her waist from behind.
Jayraj: Good morning!
She turned to see the towering Jayraj behind her, rubbing his groin on her hips. She went out of his hands and stood at a distance. Jayraj could see my didi's breasts heaving up and down due to her heavy breathing.
Jayraj: I love you Rupali.....
Rupali didi: mujhe kaam karne dijiye..
Jayraj: Kalke lie sorry.. but iska matlab ye nahi ki mai tumhe aise hi jane dunga..
Didi became tensed.
Jayraj: Tumhe nahi pata tum kya ho.. ye sab tumhara h.. tum jaisa chaho waisa reh sakti ho.. tum jo chaho khareed sakti ho..
Rupali didi: aap ka dimag thik he na? I don't like you.. love to door ki baat he..
Jayraj went close to her, kneeled in front of her, pulled her by the waist, pushed her pallu a bit and kissed her navel lightly.
Jayraj: Aaj is ched pe kiss kia h.. wo din door nahi jab iske aas paas kisi aur ched pe kiss karunga..teri chut aur gand par bhi meri rand....

Rupali didi: Chee... mujhe nahi pata tha aap itne gire hue hain..
Jayraj: tumhe pata nahi ki mai kya hu.. mai abhi tak bahut shareef bana hua hu..
Rupali didi: aapki sharafat kal rat ko maine dekhli..
Jayraj: jo bhi he.. mujhe bahar jana he.. mera nashta bana do..
Rupali didi: mai aapki patni nahi hu.. jo aise order leti rahu
Jayraj: ban jaogi to le logi na? (he grinned)
Jayraj: daro mat.. mai utna bura bhi nahi hu.. shadi karke sukhi rakhunga..ha aur khub pelunga....
Rupali didi: aapke badtamizi ka jawab nahi.. ek aurat ko akela paake ye sab kar rahe hain.. aaj Anshul thik hota na..
Jayraj: Anshul? hahaha... use dekha he tumne? Aaj agar wo thik bhi hota na.. to bhi mai use aise hi utha ke gira deta..*
My didi knew what he said was true. He was double strong than jiju even during his fitter times. He had an almost double sized organ than my jiju which looked healthy and fertile. Partly she pushed him because of the huge size. 
My didi asked him to leave.
Jayraj: mai nahane ja raha hu.. aa jau to mera nashta tayyar rakhna.. mujhe nikalna he.. tumhare pati ki tarah nikamma nahi hu..
Rupali didi: unki halat pe hasiye mat..
Jayraj: uske haath to thik hai.. ghar se koi kaam kyu nahi karta.. aajkal internet pe kitne kaam hain.. use ab aaram hi karna he.. tumse kam karvana he.. kisi khuddar pati ki patni kehlane me jo sukh he.. wo Anshul se nahi milega tumhe..
My didi elt the punch again. He was right the second time. But she couldn't take on these statements about her husband.
Jayraj: uska doctor aaj ayega.. jo bhi fees he.. wo mai de dunga.. drawer me kuch paise rakhe hain tumhare lie.. le lena..
Didi kept her head low.
Jayraj went close to her, lifted her chin slowly. Their eyes met.*
Jayraj: Sorry itni harsh baat karne ke lie.. tumhare lie mai kuch bhi kar sakta hu..
Rupali didi: Aaj Anshul ke lie Wheel chair ki vyavastha ho sakti he.. uske lie kuch paise lagenge..
Jayraj: Anshul, wheelchair?
Rupali didi : Haa..
Jayraj: to fir to wo kabhi bhi rat ko hum dono ko aake dekh sakta he.. agar use shak hua to.. (he smiled evil-ly)
Didi kept quiet.
Jayraj: Mai kuch aur paise rakh dunga drawer me.. jarurat pade to le lena.. ek kiss to dedo..
Didi gets angry: iska matlab ye nahi ki mai ye sab allow kar du..
Jayraj: Tum nahi sudhrogi.. chalo mera nashta banao.. mai chalta hu nahane..
Nothing much happend after that. Jayraj took his bath, had his breakfast and left. Didi also dropped Sonia to school and came back. She fed her little baby, gave food to jiju and was sitting in the bedroom and wondering what was in store for her in the future. What Jayraj did was definitely not correct. She hated him for that. But on the other hand he was helping them so much. Taking care of their financial needs. Shouldn't she be little more attentive towards him? But she is married and her husband is living in the other room. Jayraj is so more aged than her. Jayraj definitely is looking for some pleasure but she can't allow him. She will speak to him to give her some job so that she can repay him. Definitely not in the manner he wants. Didi went to sleep in all these thoughts. 
Afternoon jiju''s doctor came and did a checkup. He seemed better than before, and he recommended a wheel chair for him but still have to be very careful with it. Jiju and didi were very happy with this improvement. Rupali didi immediately took out the money that Jayraj had left and gave it to the doctor. He said he would get the wheelchair delivered to their home by evening. Happily didi and jiju took their lunch. The day went by une ventful. In the evening jiju's wheelchair came and didi helped him to get on it. It was bit difficult initially but he was slowly getting a hold of it. He was very thankful to Jayraj for lending them this helping hand in these tough times. Little did he know what was going on between him and his wife.
Evening, just before dinner, Jayraj came home. He spoke to jiju and checked the wheelchair. He wished him good luck. He didnt speak to him much but was more interested in speaking to his wife. Didi behaved properly with him as she was in a good mood. My didi wanted to ask Jayraj about a job. When didi was in kitchen wearing a red saree and black choli, Jayraj came and stood behind her.
[+] 2 users Like babasandy's post
Like Reply
yourock yourock yourock yourock yourock bhai aap bahut bada kaam kar rahe ho.............. lekin update jaldi dene ke chakkar me ise champa ki kahani mat banao........ jo na hindi me rahe na english mein

chahe din me ek hi update do............. lekin poori tarah manually edit karke ...hindi me fully converted do

:GREAT EFFORTS

Namaskar
[+] 1 user Likes kamdev99008's post
Like Reply
He saw her shapely protruding hips and got an instant errection. She was preparing food and he could see her stomach from one side of her saree. The folds on her belly made her more erotic. He couldn't help himself without touching her. But he was aware he couldn't use any force on her. He went close to her and put both his hands on her waist and stood at a distance making sure his lund doesn't touch her hips. My Rupali didi realised Jayraj was there as she felt his rough hands on her waist. He started rubbing his hands slowly on her waist.Didi didn't want to make a scene and so she slowly moved out of his reach and turned towards him. 
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji,, aap mere lie ek job dhund dijiye.
Jayraj: Tum job karke kya karogi?
Rupali didi: Aapne jo itni madad ki he.. usko mai chukana chahti hu..
Jayraj: Job mai dekhta hu.. mushkil he thoda.. bahut travel karna pad sakta he.. aur fir tumhare 2 bache bhi to hain..
Rupali didi: mai koshish karungi.. nahi to aapke paise kaise chuka paungi..
Jayraj: wo to tum chuka sakti ho..

My didi understood what he meant. She chose not to answer. Jayraj thought best not to proceed further.
Jayraj: dekho.. job to mushkil he.. mai try karta hu.. but yehi samjho ki nahi hoga..
Jayraj: Kya banaya he khane me?
Rupali didi: Daal, sabji, roti.
Jayraj: Mutton nahi banaya?
Rupali didi: Non Veg to hum khate nahi.
Jayraj: Mai to khata hu.. tum bana sakti ho?
Rupali didi: Maine kabhi banaya nahi..
Jayraj: Thik he.. aaj chhod do.. fir kabhi bana dena.. chalo ab khana laga do.. mujhe bahut bhook lagi he..
They had dinner. Jayraj went out for smoke. 
My didi put Jiju to sleep and took Sonia with her. She fed her baby, put Sonia to sleep. She started changing her saree. Jayraj entered the room right at that moment. He saw Rupali didi in black choli and red petticoat. He could see her deep dark round navel. Her breasts were perfect. The cleavage formed was a thick line. My didi saw Jayraj staring at her body.

She quickly started wrapping the saree as she got embarassed. Jayraj moved towards her slowly and held her hand. They both looked into each other's eyes. Jayraj was smelling of whiskey and cigrette. He held my didi by her waist, didn't let her wear the saree and pulled her close. Her breasts crushed into his chest. That was enough for Jayraj to get an errection. His errect lund started poking didi on her area around the navel. My didi closed her eyes as Jayraj bent down to suck her lips. Didi moved her face. He picked up My Rupali didi and put her on the bed. He picked Sonia and put her to one side and himself rested near didi. My didi faced away from Jayraj towards the wall. She was not as resisting as yesterday. Jayraj went close to her and pushed his groin on her thin petticoat over her hips. My didi moaned slightly as she felt his thick cock rubbing her hips. Jayraj opened his t-shirt and put one of his hand on her stomach and licked her back over the choli. My didi felt a current running through her body. Jayraj wanted to put his hands on her choli, but didi resisted. He didnt want to do anything against her wish at the moment. He might loose the chance of whatever he was doing. He kept rubbing his legs over her legs. His hardened lund was now just below her hips between both her thighs. My didi could feel the length and thickness. He kept pushing it there as if he was doing intercouse. 

Rupali didi: Kambal dhak dijiye na. Sonia dekh legi..
Jayraj put the blanket and both of them got beneath it.
Jayraj started kissing her neck. He knew Rupali didi wanted the physical intimacy and considered himself lucky. He turned my didi towards him and with both his hands started pressing her breasts. He kept staring at her eyes while squeezing her big breasts full of milk. He had done that earlier too, but it seemed everything was happening for the first time. My Rupali didi couldnt meet his eyes and closed it as the inner feeling was too good for her. She had mixed feelings of guilt, embarassment and excitement when this old man was pressing her breasts and her husband was sleeping in another room. Jayraj put his lips on her red lips and started licking them. They were so tasty even though without any lipstick. She started respnding slowly. Her breath was getting heavy. Jayraj was forcing himself on her. She wrapped her bangled arms around his neck. He moved closer poking his lund on her groin. He left her breasts and put his hands on her soft hips. He squeezed them hard. He started licking her soft neck.My didi moaned loudly. He kept pressing her hips through her petticoat. She started getting moist below. Jayraj could feel the heaviness of the situation. He didnt want to rush though. He slowly started unbuttoning her black choli .Didi meanwhile checked on Sonia. She was asleep. Jayraj swiftly opened her choli and without waiting wanted to unhook her bra. My didi wanted to stop him but she couldn't. He was quite experienced and quickly unclasped her bra. He kissed her shoulders. And one by one slid down the bra from her shoulders. He saw her breasts pop out. He repositioned himself on top of her and pressed her naked soft breast slowly. He started pumping them. They kissed each other. He pushed his crotch into her groin. He was a huge heavy man. He couldnt control himself. He put one of his mouth on her soft breast.My Rupali didi gave out a cry. Her hands went to his head and started carassing her. He kept sucking it softly. He licked her nipple and started pressing the other breast. This happened for 10 minutes. He saw little bit of milk coming out. He gulped it thankfully. He licked her area between the two white globes. He held both her breasts and alternately sucked the breasts. There were noises like... 'mmmmmmm' 'mmmmmmm' in the room. The couple were in a world of their own. He took one hand and pulled her petticoat to her waist. He quickly grasped her ass from behind and started squeezing it. He opened his boxer and started to rub it on her panty.He didnt want to wait.
My Rupali didi realised it was going bit far.

Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.... aaaahhhh... basss... aabbbb aur nahi..
Jayraj: Pleaseee Rupali... ek baar.... bass... chod lene do na...maderchod
Rupali didi: Nahi Jayraj ji.. aur nahiiiii...
Jayraj kept humping her.. kissing her... sucking her breast..milk...
Jayraj knew she would let him enter her. He kissed her stomach. Licked her navel. Rupali didi started thrusting her hips into him. He held her by the waist. And started to dry hump her.They held each other in arms. Jayraj kept rubbing his huge lund on her panty wildly.. From the blanket only their hips were moving wildly. He took his hand and put one of his hand inside her panty. It was hot and very wet. His big finger went into her love hole instantly. my didi jumped in pain. His finger was huge. He started pushing it in-out fast. Didi dig her teeth in his shoulder. Jayraj kissed her lips and put his tongue inside. He kept fingering her chut. It was so soft. He couldnt control himself. He pulled his panty down. He spread her legs wide. My Rupali didi was too much excited to worry about it. She knew what was going to happen. She was letting it happen. 
Rupali didi: Aahhh.. Jayraj ji... ye thik nahi he...
Jayraj didnt have the time to answer. He rubbed his lund on her moist chut hole. He kept it on her entry hole. It was rubbing her hole every milisecond. My didi was going mad with lust. She didnt try to stop this man who was trying to take her everything. He pushed his hips and his huge bulbuous lund head went in tearing her chut entry. Didi's eyes widened. She put her hands on his stomach trying to stop her. It was big, and thick. She was in pain. He didnt care anymore and gave another push. It was half the way in.
Rupali didi: aaaaahhhhhhhhhh...... nahiiiiii... nikaaaal lijiyeeee.. Jayraj jiiii.... pleaseee...
Jayraj gave one final thrust and dig it deep. It almost touched her womb. He took it out slowly and gave one more push. My didi started crying in pain. He started moving his hips slowly now. He was fucking her! He was excited and his eyes were closed. He put his hands on her hands and pushed it on either side of her head. He started fucking her fast. He was going in and coming out with speed now. The bed was shaking. It was now easy for him to slide in and out as her chut was fully moist. They were now moaning quite loudly. Enough for jiju to hear in case he was awake. He started sucking her breasts. She put her legs on his waist. Her payal was making sweet noises. He rammed her wildly. This was the best fuck of her life. He was in top gear now. His speed was increasing with every thrust. They were moaning and grunting like animals. It went on for 15 minutes..
Suddenly Jayraj's face became tensed. He started releasing hot white thick malai inside her chut. It came in spells of 3 or 4. It was hot liquid and sticky. My didi felt it inside her. She held Jayraj close to her body. She started hitting Jayraj's hips with her foot as she too started squirming the juice from her chut. The love juices were mixing. There was the usual smell of sex in the room which happens when a strong male has sex with a hot female. The storm had just ended. He lay on top of her. Exhausted.

The portion of bedsheet below my rupali didi's hips was fully wet. Mostly due to Jayraj's thick semen oozing out of didii's love hole. didi's eyes were closed. She was breathing heavily. Jayraj kept nibbling her soft neck. He was still semi errect so he kept thrusting Rupali didi with very slow speed. Didi was coming back to her senses slowly. She opened her eyes. He looked at her and moved his face forward to kiss her. My didi faced away and pushed him slowly with her hands.
Like Reply
Jayraj understood the situation and rolled to her side. My Rupali didi started collecting her clothes. Jayraj handed over her panty which he found beneath himself. Didi took it embarassingly and went to the bathroom. Jayraj went outside for a quick smoke.

My didi cleaned herself thoroughly. She came out of the bathroom after getting fresh saree. Jayraj too returned by that time. She climbed the bed without saying a word.
He asked her is he should put Sonia in between. She replied yes by nodding her head. She was ashamed till her depth. He put Sonia in the middle and they went to sleep. It was a stormy night for them. Jayraj could see didi's swollen eyes. Probably she cried in the bathroom. But it was best for him not to speak anything now. He had achieved what he wanted. But he was still not content. He couldn't think why. Sleep was far from my didi's eyes. She kept staring at the wall blankly. Her thighs were hurting. It was a long time she had sex. Both didn't know when they slept.
Jayraj woke up in the morning. He found himself alone on the bed.
He went out of the bedroom and saw my didi in the kitchen.
Jayraj: Sonia gayi?
Didi nodded.
Jayraj: Kal jo hua...
didii interrupted him in between.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. mujhe us bare me kuch bat nahi karni.. jo hua..wo meri zindagi ka sabse ghinouna kam tha..
Jayraj fumed. Jayraj: Tumhe bistar pe uchalte hue dekh ke to nahi lag raha tha..rand..
My didi looked at him furiously. She didnt find the words in despair. 
Jayraj was looking at her body. He was measuring her every curve. How even after 2 babies she had this body. She was god gifted. He was looking at her exposed midriff. Didi hid it.
She kept doing her kitchen work. He saw her protruding hips and went behind her to touch them. Suddenly my jiju appeared in his wheelchair.
Jiju: Rupali dekho...ye wheelchair kitna acha he.. mai apne room se bahar aa saka.
Didi realised Jayraj and she were standing too close. She went aside and said: Aap inko thanks kahiye..inke karan hi hua ye sab.
My jiju folded his hands and said: Thanks Jayraj ji... aap ke karan aaj hum sambhal paye.
Jayraj was fiddling with his mobile and just responded with a 'hmmmm' without looking at him. Jiju felt a bit embarassed. 
Jayraj left the kitchen and went towards his bedroom.
Jayraj called didi from there. 
Jayraj: Rupalil.. mera towel kaha rakha he?
Didi was surprised the authority with which he was calling her in front of my jiju. She smiled sheepishly at jiju and went to the bedroom. My jiju was surprised too but chose to ignore as it was not such a big deal after all.
Didi went inside the bedroom.
Rupali didi:  aap mujhe anshul ke samne aise kaise bula sakte hain?
Jayraj: dekho.. mai tumhe bahut izzat se rakha hua he.. to mere sath ache se bat karo..
Didli's tone went down. 
Rupali didi:  aap please anshul ke samne aise mat behave kijiye.. wo kya sochenge?
Jayraj: mujhe usse kya? ghar mera he na.. mere room me tum ho.. mera towel kaha he agar puch lia to kya hua.. koi pati patni to nahi ban gaye na..
Rupali didi: Please... ye sab baate mat kijiye..
Jayraj: Dekho Rupali.. mere ghar me kya karna he.. kya nahi.. ye mai decide karta hu.. tumhare sath itne pyar se bat karta hu.. kabhi jabardasti nahi ki.. kal rat bhi taange tumne hi failayi thi pehle...bahan ki lodi..
Didi got shocked.
Rupali didi: ye aap kya bol rahe hain..Anshul sun lega.. she pleaded him.
Jayraj smiled.
Jayraj: Kitchen me tumhara pet hi to dekh raha tha.. tumne saree se dhak kyu lia?
Rupali didi: ji wo..
Jayraj: kasam se.. Anshul is wakt ghar pe nahi hota na..to... Pel deta tujhe patak ke (and he made an 'O' with his left hand index and thumb and put his right hand index finger in-out of the 'O')
Rupali didi: kya matlab he apka? aapke ghar me reh rahe hain..to iska ye matlab nahi ki kuch bhi bole aap..
Jayraj: hahahaha... chalo.. ab mujhe jana he..
Didi helplessly went out of the room.
The whole day just passed by. My jiju was excited with his wheelchair. He played with his 2 kids.

Rupali didi prepared the dinner and they waited for Jayraj to come. He came pretty late. He had dinner with jiju and didi. He rarely spoke to jiju and all his attention was directed to my didi. Jiju felt a bit odd. He thought may be he has offended Jayraj in some way. Why is he not talking to me properly.
After dinner:
Rupali didi: Anshul, mai aaj apke pas soungi..
Jiju: aaj kya hua?
Rupali didi:  Kuch nahi..
Jayraj: Ha bilkul.. but wo bed to chota he..
Rupali didi: koi bat nahhi..adjust kar lungi..
Jiju : thik he..
Jayraj cursed my jiju for saying a yes.
My didi went to jiju's room and tried to adjust on that small single bed. But the place was really small and jiju was getting uncomfortable. 
Rupali didi: mai neeche so jati hu..
Jiju: tum waha chali jao na..kya problem he..
Rupali didi: aap kya samjhenge.. wo Jayraj ji ka room he.. ek do din thik he.. but aise daily?
Jiju: Are wo kitne bade hain age me..kya hua usse?
Rupali didi: fir bhi..
Jiju: ab zabardasti kyu kar rahi ho.. itni thand me neech sougi.. waha chali jao.. Sonia to beech me hi soti he..
Didi unwillingly said.. yes.
Like Reply
My Rupali didi went to the bedroom slowly. Jayraj was awake.
Jayraj was happy to see her. Didi avoided him completely. She didnt want to go on the bed. She went to the window and stood there looking out. Jayraj climbed out of the bed and went near her.
Jayraj: Sogi nahi?
Rupali didi: aap so jaie..
Jayraj: mujhe neend kaha ayegi..
Rupali didi: kyu.. aa jayegi.. jaiye..
Jayraj: tum chalo sone..to aa jayegi..
Rupali didi: please.. mujhe nahi jana..
Jayraj puts his hands on her open waist. He turns her around.
Jayraj: Rat hote hi hume kya ho jata he? 
Rupali didi: pls.. hat jaiye.. yaha se Anshul ko dikh jayega.. humare room ke darwaze khule hain..
Jayraj: to kaha le chalu tumhe.. ye ghar ki rani banana chahta hu tumhe..
Rupali didi:  nahi.. ye sab thik nahi he..mai Anshul ko dhokha nahi dena chahti..
Jayraj squeezes one of her breast. Didi lets out a heavy moan. Jayraj digs his nose into her neck smelling her and licking her neck wildly. His errect lund pokes her belly.
Rupali didi: nahii...aaj nahi..pleasee..
Jayraj: kyu..kya hua,,,
Jayraj quickly picks up my didi.. and starts moving out of the room. He swiftly crosses the door so that my jiju cant see them. He opens the 3rd bedroom door next to jiju's room and quickly goes in and throws my didi on the bed. He bolts the bedroom door.
Rupali didi looks at him with heavy eyes.
He removes his t shirt and his shorts...My didi for the first time sees Jayraj's huge lund. It was thick..It was long.. she realises she is not at the right place. She rushes for the door.Jayraj pulls her saree pallu..
Rupali didi: please jayraj ji.. aaj jane dijiye.. aisa mat kijiye..
Jayraj speaks no more words. He pulls her by her pallu.. and digs his teeth in her soft cleavage. She lets a huge cry.. Tears start coming out. Jayraj pulls up her petticoat.. she tries to run away. He gets hold of her panty. He pulls it down as much as he could. In the process it tears away.
Rupali didi pushes him. He rushes behind my didi. He picks her up and wraps her legs around his waist. and holds her close by her waist.
Rupali didi: kyu aap mera ---- karna chahte ho..
Jayraj: kyuki tum sex nahi karogi mere sath..maderchod..
Swati: mai apki nahi hu
Jayraj: ban jao na..meri rand...
Rupali didi: mai apse pyar nahi karti..
Jayraj tears her choli and sucks the white flesh over her bra..
Jayraj mumbles.. I love you.. I love you Rupali.. tum meri sab kuch ho..meri jan...meri randi...
My didi cant climb down. He has held her tight. She can feel his hard lund jumping. dying to enter her love hole.
Jayraj: ek bar ghusane do na.. tum nahi janti.. mai pagal ho jata hu din bhar..
Rupali didi: nahi Jayraj ji.. please..
Jayraj takes his right hand to his lund and tries to guide his tool inside her hole. He finds it and he starts rubbing it fiercely on her entry. The huge black man resembles a monster with a petite angel on his waist. My didi feels like loosing all her self esteem. How can she allow this monster to rub his dirty huge lund on her most pure place. Even with so much resistance, he pushes his errect lund with thick veins upwards into her chut.. and it goes in tearing inside. He starts thrusting without wasting any time. My Rupali didi's soft body starts jumping with his strong thrusts. 'Thup' 'Thup' Thuppp' is the sound in the room of the flesh striking each other..

My didi's moans drives him crazy. He keeps sucking her breasts like a baby. With his full power and might, standing on his two legs he keeps fucking this housewife my didi. Rupali didi wraps herself around him. She looses the battle. Their thirsty lips meet. He holds her hips and presses them hard. My didi's periodic aaahhh aaahh aaahs fill the room with the pleasure music. She cums and has her orgasm. Her liquid starts oozing out of the chut making her lover's lund wet. With full force Jayraj keeps thrusting her.. And grunts like a Lion every time he thrusts her. He digs his face in her busty bossom full of milk. The couple are in a world of their own. No one to disturb them. Like two animals in the jungle mating.  This love making carries on for 15 minutes. He fills her entirely with his white liquid. Then collapse on the bed.

Jayraj was panting heavily. He had just fucked my didi in a standing position picking her up entirely. Jayraj was lying on top of didi. Rupali didi's saree was crushed to her waist. Her pallu was not at the usual place. She lay with both of her hands on the bed, eyes closed. Jayraj's mouth was dug beneath her neck. Jayraj knew he had a personality for which women die for. He knew my didi wasn't so easy to trap. But he was content with whatever he got. He looked at didi. Her eyes were closed. Her lips were parted a bit. He was getting a soft errection looking at his woman. His hands went involuntarily to her breast over the choli..
He squeezed it slightly. didi let out a heavy moan. It was so soft like sponge. He kept looking at her face and pressed her breast with his huge hand again. He did it 2-3 more time at regular interval. 
Rupali didi: aaahhhhhhh!!!
Jayraj slowly opened her top choli button and removed the top hem of the choli to expose a bit of the swollen flesh of her breast. He put his rough lips on that part and mouthed it. He felt the softness in his mouth this time. My didi wasn't wearing a bra as she had planned to sleep with Jiju tonight. This made life so easy for Jayraj. He kept pumping her breast hardly with manly force totally squeezing the spongy boobs. The breast swell more in his hand. He moved to her parted lips. She opened her eyes. One of her hand was resting on her soft belly. The other was on his back. He moved down on her lips. He pecked a small kiss by touching her lips with his lips. He got a full errection which poked didi's hand over her belly. He moved a bit lower and aaaaaahhhhhh,,, the soft kiss. Didi moved beneath Jayraj. Jayraj and Rupali didi's kiss very quickly turned into a smooch. They were kissing like a couple in love. He was sucking her upper lips without any resistance. Didi was just allowing him to do so. Didi started moaning - 'mmmmmmmm' Then started the wet sloppy kiss. Jayraj engulfed both her soft lips inside his huge mouth. My didi's hands went behind Jayraj's back to carassing his hairs softly. She was getting excited. He was getting excited. She didn't know why she was still here. But her body kept her there. With her 'lover'? She was feeling ashamed. Her husband unaware was sleeping in the next room. And here she was kissing her enemy. Jayraj was pumping her breasts and they were smooching. Jayraj was enjoying this love making. This is how he wanted my didi. Totally involved with him. His dream woman. His dream wife. Did he love her? He was thinking. Did she love him? He was getting excited at these thoughts. Their kiss was growing wild. The room was filled with noises like.. mmmmmmmmm... mmmmmmm... mmmmmm... groans from both Jayraj and didi. They parted for a second, looked at each other directly in the eyes, breathing heavily and started the kissing back.
Didi stopped.
They were talking in whispers.
Rupali didi: mujhe jana he ab..
Jayraj: abhi nahi..mujhe phir chodna h...
Swati: please.. Ab nhi..
Jayraj: ek bar aur..pelunga jan...
Rupali didi: nahi Jayraj ji.. ye thik nahi ho raha.. koi aa gaya to?
Jayraj: Kaun ayega..
Rupali didi: Anshul wheelchair pe he.. wo aa sakta he.. mai kahi ki nahi reh jaungi.. ye darwaza to thik se band bhi nahi hota..
Jayraj: to bathroom me chalogi?
Rupali didi: Nahii... .... ye thik nahi he.. mai...
Jayraj abrupted her and put his hand on her mouth.. He picked her up.. he wanted to take her to their bedroom's bathroom where the kids were sleeping..
Rupali didi: Nahi.. please..
Jayraj picked her up.. easily.. walking with ease
Jayraj had picked up my didi. His one hand was beneath her knee joint, the other was on her back. She had submitted herself to the power of Jayraj. She knew even if she resisted, it would be of no use. He went near jiju's room wanting to checking if he was sleeping or not.
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. mujhe utaar dijiye.. mai chal lungi yaha se..
Jayraj put her on the ground. He checked my jiju and he was sleeping. They both walked past the room. The moment they were entering the bedroom, they saw Sonia awake on the bed.
My didi rushed to her quickly.
Rupali didi: kya hua beta?
 Sonia: Mummy mera pet bahut dard kar raha he..
Rupali didi: oh..dikhao mujhe..
Jayraj looked at her helplessly as didi looked for medicines and totally forgot about Jayraj. Jayraj too helped her as Sonia was just not ready to sleep.
My didi made Sonia lie on her lap and patted her to sleep. Jayraj was sitting in front of her looking at didi. My didi looked at him and then at her daughter.
Jayraj: So gayi kya?
Rupali didi: Nahi..
Jayraj: Sula do na jaldi..
Didi understood what he meant by that. 
Rupali didi: abhi aur nahi..
Jayraj got a bit frustrated. He stood and left the room.
Didi saw Sonia was falling asleep. After 10 minutes when she saw she was asleep, she put down Sonia on the bed, switched off the lights and went outside on the balcony. Jayraj was drinking and already had 2 neat large pegs. He saw didi going to the balcony. He was bit drunk. He followed my didi. He saw her standing on the balcony. She was wearing a yellow saree and matching yellow choli. He was able to see the matured and plump conical shape of her breast from the saree side pallu. He got an errection. He went behind my didi and put his hands on her waist and carassed it lightly. 
Jayraj: mmmmm... kya dekh rahi ho..
Didi didnt resist his hands on her waist.
Rupali didi: kuch nahi..
Jayraj: Sonia so gayi?
Rupali didi : Haa..
Jayraj: kya tum Anshul se pyar karti ho?
Rupali didi:  Han..
Jayraj: ab bhi?
Rupali didi:  Kyu abhi kya hua?
Jayraj: Kuch nahi..
Jayraj encircled both his hands on her belly and put his face on her shoulder. He was rubbing his errect lund on her soft protruding hips.
Didi closed her eyes.
Rupali didi: kkk... koi.. aahhh... dekh lega Jayraj jjjjiii.... mmmmmm
Jayraj: chalo fir andar.. 
Didi could smell his alcohol in the breath. For some reason she found it very manly. Though she hated men who drank. He turned her around swiftly and put his lips on her lips. They kissed in the open balcony. He was fully drunk. He started sucking her neck wildly. Didi was moaning. Before she felt unconscious in his manly kiss, she hissed. 
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. andar le chaliye... ppplease..

.Jayraj didnt waste time, picked her up again and walked inside. He straight went inside the bathroom, and bolted the door. He put her down. He turned on the shower. They both became totally wet. He pulled her close and they smooched. His hands were on his wet waist. She put her arms around her neck. The kiss was going wild every second. He removed her pallu. He squeezed her breast.

Rupali didi:  aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..ma.....

The water kept pouring on them. He puller her close and sucked her cleavage and pressed her hips. Her saree stuck to her hips. He could feel her soft hips as he kept pressing them. He put his hand between her hip crack and kept running it over the crack. My Rupali didi was going wild. She started rubbing her leg over Jayraj's legs. Jayraj was sucking her cleavage. He left her hips and started pumping her soft breast. He waited for few seconds. He unbuttoned her choli and slowly removed it. He looked at My didi's white breasts with pinkish nipples. They were totally errect. He pressed them softly, looking at didi straight into her eyes. My didi felt shy as Jayraj's hands were on her naked breast. He rub his fingers lightly over her errect nipples. She moaned a bit. He removed his t-shirt and pulled didi close and her breasts crushed into his hairy chest. The water was dripping on the couple constantly. He kissed her neck, her ear. Put his tongue insider her ear lobes. He went down and put his mouth on her naked breast. It was so soft and spongy. He felt like he would cum in his shorts. He removed his shorts. He kept sucking her boobs alternately. The wet sloppy and white breasts were looking more inviting. He removed his shorts and displayed his errect lund to my didi. Rupali didi looked drugged already. He removed her petticoat by pulling the knot. He quicly pulled her panty elastic down and moved it further with his legs.

Jayraj's lund was moving wildly. It was touching my didi's crotch. They were both were stark naked under the running water. He started rubbing his hot iron rod lund on her soft milky thigh while sucking her soft breast and pressing her hips. He was runing his hand on her hips crack widly.My didi moaned loudly. They both lied down on the bathroom floor. They started kissing again on the floor. He bent down on her hairy chut for the first time. He looked at her inviting pink hole. Wet with the water and her natural liquids. He ran his tongue along the length of her chut. She smelled of urine there. The smell made him wild.
He pushed his tongue deep inside the hole. Her hands went to his hair and clutched them. She spread her fat legs a bit more and he put his mouth more inside and was licking her chut wildly now. Biting her at every possible corner of her chut. She was giving the strong moans. Suddenly there was a knock on the door! They both got shocked and stopped.

Sonia was knocking on the bathroom door, searching for her mother.

Sonia: Mumma... aap andar ho?

My didi was shocked and embarassed a bit, but responded her.

Rupali didi:  Haa beta.. aap bed pe so jao.. mumma 5 min me aa rahi he..

Sonia: Acha ...

Sonia went to the bed and lied down.

Meanwhile didi was about to ask Jayraj to stop, but Jayraj had cunningly left licking her chut and positioned himself between her legs. The moment my didi wanted to tell her to stop, she felt a huge hot iron rod like lund enter her soft chut.  Her eyes closed, she bit her lips and her neck strained backwards. Jayraj had inserted his lund right into her tight chut.  For my didi, Jayraj's lund seemed a bit more longer and thicker. May be it grew more with excitement tonight. Jayraj felt the softness and tightness of didi and started ramming her with all his power. He was drunk and that's why his lund was moving like a piston and it was double hard today. He looked at my didi to judge her comfortness. He was never so rough and whenever he was half as rough as today all the women had complained and were not able to take his power. He saw my didi take his strong fuck with lots of ease. He kept banging didi very fast. She was moist and wet and dripping. It made his lund move in out very easily. The sound of pure sex was coming from the bathroom. This was the second fuck in the same night and my Rupali didi was surprised at his sexual stamina at this age. They both moved closer. The wet bodies were more closer now. He put his lips on her red lips and started sucking them. Didi's legs wrapped around his waist and at times hitting his hips with her feet when he increased his speed. My didi made sounds like... hunnnnnnnn... hunnnnnnnnnnn... aaaaahhhhhhhhh... these were hot moaning sounds... Jayraj was grunting.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... ssssssswwwaatttttiiiiiiiiii.... jaaaaannnnnn....

Their mating was at the peak. They both also realised that Sonia was awake and waiting for didi. My didi wanted to end it quickly. She started moving her hips upwards to meet Jayraj's thrusts. It was like my didi was moving her hips up... Jayraj at the same time was moving his lund deeper inside. This made thhhupppp.. thhhupppp... thhhupppppp sounds of their hips banging against each other. Suddenly.. due to this aggressive fucking.... Jayraj's lund swell like a cylindrical balloon... My didi understood he was getting his climax... didi had orgasmed twice before this.. Jayraj wanted to hold his sperms but couldn't the moment my Rupali didi wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her breasts.. He sucked her breast and started spilling out thick white yellowish milky liquids insider her wet chut. He ejaculated with such a speed... she felt it shooting right over her fertile eggs in her womb... He ejaculated for around 30 seconds continuously... her hole was overfilled and it was dripping down her hips on the bathroom floor. Jayraj's lund was shrinking... he popped it out of her beautiful pussy. She quickly stood up and washed her chut .. He came to help her.. but she refused... She took a towel, wrapped it around and left the bathroom. Jayraj was still inside the bathroom. He didnt want Sonia to see them both coming out together. She changed into a saree and went to attend her daughter. Jayraj after sometime, wore his wet underwear and came out of the bathroom and quickly changed his clothes into dry ones. He moved out of the bedroom. My didi put Sonia to sleep very quickly. She put her in the middle of the bed and came out of the bedroom. Jayraj was having a cigrette. It *was almost 2 AM in the night. They had fucked twice. Still didi wasn't giving the romantic signals to Jayraj as he expected. Jayraj felt that their relationship was purely sexual and that too only when he initiated. But he was not content with this kind of relationship. He was wondering why? He used to be content earlier. He got my didi's chut the way he wanted, then why was he still botherred..

My Rupali didi went to the kitchen to have a glass of water. Jayraj was looking at her. Didi took the bottle of water and had a sip. She looked at him. He was staring at her fair belly, the deep, dark navel was completely exposed and about 3-4 inches above her petticoat. Didi felt embarassed and hid her navel. She kept the bottle in the fridge and moved towards the bedroom. Jayraj stood and blocked her way.

Jayraj: Aao na thodi der bat karte hain..

Rupali didi: Mujhe Sonia ke pas jana he..

Jayraj: Chali jana... abhi itni jaldi kya he?

Rupali didi: Please jane dijiye..

Jayraj left her and sat on the sofa in the drawing room.

Jayraj: Acha jao..

Didi went two steps ahead and then changed her mind and came back and sat near Jayraj.

Jayraj pulled her lightly towards him and they were sitting very close. He was touching her long hairs.

Jayraj: Kal subah mai 2 din ke lie bahar ja raha hu..

Rupali didi: Acha..

Jayraj: Tumhe kitne paise deke jau? Tumhe ghar chalana hoga na..

Rupali didi: AApko jitna dena he de dijiyega..

Jayraj: Mere cupboard me 5000 Rs hain.. wo nikal lena..

Rupali didi: hmmmmm

Jayraj: kaisa laga?

Rupali didi: Kya?

Jayraj: jo abhi hua hum dono ke beech...

Rupali didi: jo hua..wo acha to nahi ho raha.. mai shadi shuda hu.. anshul ki biwi hu.. 2 bachon ki maa hu..

Jayraj: aur meri kya ho?

Rupali didi: dekhiye.. ye sab bate hume shobha nahi deti.. mai aapke beti ki umar ki hu.. Anshul apko apne papa jaise mante hain..

Jayraj: Aur tum mujhe kya manti ho?

Rupali didi: Kuch nahi..
Like Reply
Jayraj: mai kya laun tumhare lie... mangal sutra pehnogi mai launga to?

Rupali didi: kya bol rahe hain aap...

Jayraj moved his hands inside her saree and pressed her boobs over her choli. She wasn't wearing a bra again. They were soft as usual. Didi let a moan... hunnnnnnnn

Jayraj: itne pyare aur meethe hain.. kya karu.. dabane ka man karta he.. aur muh me leke tab tak chusta rahu.. jab tak isme se doodh na nikle..Rupali tere doodh pi ke pagal ho jata hu...

My Rupali didi felt embarassed and her face went red.

Rupali didi: Please aisi baate mat kijiye.. ye sab ab band ho jana chaie..
Jayraj pressed her breasts more and they looked into each others eyes. He moved forward and kissed her lips. They inched closer to complete the kiss with ease. Didi started a bit of resistance.

Rupali didi: AAaaaaahhhh.. Nahiiii Jayraj ji....*

Jayraj: Rupali... mai kal ja raha hu... please.. ek bar aur..pelne de..

Rupali didi: huuuunnnnn... aaahhhh nnnnaahhhiiiii...

Jayraj licked her neck..

Suddenly they heard My jiju's door opening... Jayraj picked up my didi and quickly went to the balcony so that he couldn't see them together. They were in a very objectionable position as didi's saree pallu was almost down and Jayraj's zip fly was half open.

Jiju came out on his wheel chair... and moved to check didi and Sonia's bedroom. He saw Sonia sleeping alone on the bed. He was shocked to see both my didi and Jayraj missing from the bed. He went to the bathroom to check and switched on the light. Nobody was there. He thought to himself may be my didi is in the kitchen. He was about to come out of the bathroom when he felt a sticky stuff beneath his leg. He looked at it and he could make no mistake. It was man semen. How come it is here. So fresh? His body and mind sunk. Jayraj ke lund ki malai thi..

He wheelchaired himself quickly to the kitchen to see didi in the kitchen preparing tea. Jayraj was sitting on the sofa.

Jiju: are ap log soye nahi?

Jayraj: Mujhe thodi chay peeni thi.. islie Rupali ko uthaya..chai banane ke lie..

Jiju: oh acha..

Rupali didi: Aap so jao.. hum bhi bas chai peeke sone hi wale hain..

My jiju was bit surprised at their odd behaviour. My didi's saree was tucked way below her navel. She never wore like this before. What was going on?

Jiju sat over there. He wanted to chat with didi and Jayraj. Jayraj wasn't happy seeing his presence.

Jiju: Rupali, kal Sonia ke school me Parents Teacher meeting he na?

Didi replied sadly: Haa..
Jiju: Tum chali jaana..

Rupali didi: Haan, mujhe to jana hi he.. Sonia bahut bol rahi thi ki papa kyu nahi chal sakte..

My jiju hung his head low.

Rupali didi: bechari ka ek hi sapna tha.. ki papa school chodne jayenge.. lene jayenge.. but abhi to kuch nahi ho sakta..

My jiju couldn't reply a single word.

Jayraj saw a golden opportunity here.

Jayraj: Ek kaam karte hain.. kal mai tumhare sath chalta hu school.. Sonia ka papa banke..

Didi was shocked and was looking at Jayraj. Jayraj smiled at her mischievously. Jiju was surprised too. He wasn't expecting this probably.

Didi didn't look up and replied.

Rupali didi: nahi.. mai akeli hi jaungi..

Jayraj: problem kya he? sonia khush ho jayegi..

My jiju thought there is no harm in it.

Jiju: Haa Rupali.. kya problem he... Jayraj ji ke sath chali jao na.. Sonia bhi khush rahegi..

Rupali didi: Par aap samajh kyu nahi rahe.. thoda awkward rahega..

Jayraj was bit short tempered. He got a bit angry and left for the bedroom.

My didi judged that he got angry. She too quickly wrapped up the work in kitchen. Let jiju to his bedroom and went to other bedroom.

Jayraj was lying on one side of the bed. Sonia had rolled up to the other end. In between there was space. My didi understood it was for her. She switched off the lights and climbed the bed and lied down besides Jayraj. Jayraj put the blanket on didi. My didi and Jayraj inched closer.

Jayraj: kya problem he agar mai Sonia ka papa banke jau to?

Rupali didi: log kya kahenge?

Jayraj: unko kya pata.. ki mai uska papa hu ya Anshul..tum bhi na..

Rupali didi:  Aapko to kal jaldi nikalna he.. 6 baje..

Jayraj: Sonia ki khushi ke lie thoda late nikal jaunga.. to kya ho jayega..

This line melted my didi. For the first time she felt little better with Jayraj. Jayraj put his hand on her stomach and searched for her navel. He pushed her petticoat a bit lower, so that he could locate her navel fully. He pierced her navel with his finger.

Rupali didi: AAaaaahhhhhhhh...

He wriggled his finger round and round. My didi came closed and started moaning.

Jayraj put one of his leg on top of her thigh.. and pushed his face in her neck. She felt his blood boiled errect lund on her stomach as they were very close. Her eyes were closed and they both were enjoying the touch of their bodies. Suddenly Sonia coughed and called her mother. They left each other hurriedly and didi faced away from Jayraj and faced Sonia. Jayraj went behing her. He hugged her from behind and placed his semi errect lund on her hip crack. He started rubbing it there till it got errect again. Rupali didi whispered him that it's enough for today and they should stop. They stopped any further indecency and slept.

Morning they woke up and got ready. Jayraj, my didi and Sonia left for the school in Jayraj's big Skoda Car. Jiju sad enough kept looking at them go. He was happy for his daughter though. They went to the school. Jayraj interacted everyone as Sonia's father. Sonia was the most happiest. My didi could feel that in her eyes. She was laughing and jumping. Didi felt a sense of satisfaction. She saw her daughter happy after a long time. She and Jayraj behaved as her parents all the time. They looked at each other and smiled at times. He used to put his hand on her waist to show everyone that they were a couple. The event ended and he dropped them back at home. He wanted to kiss my didi but that coulnd't happen. He left for his work for 2 days...

Those 2 days passed by very quickly. My Rupali didi was happy with her kids and Jiju. Though in some corner she felt she was missing the person who gave them this happiness. She was missing Jayraj. She wasn't missing the sex, she wanted to assure herself on that. But she was very thankful to Jayraj for what he did for Sonia on the last day. She wanted to thank him but she couldn't as he was in a hurry. He had called my didi on her cell couple of times and they spoke as well. didi spoke to him pretty nicely. Jayraj was happy that atleast they were moving towards a better relationship.
Like Reply
It was the night when Jayraj was supposed to return. My jiju's room's AC was not working and he told didi about it.

Jiju: Rupali mere room ka AC nahi chal raha.

Rupali didi: pata nahi.. ye to Jayraj ji aake hi dekhenge.. fan chal raha he na?

Jiju: Fan to kharab hi he.. AC chal raha tha islie fan ko kisi ne dekha bhi nahi..

Rupali didi: Aaap mere room me so jaiye.. waise bhi Sonia aapke pas sone ki zidd karti rehti he..

Jiju: But fir tumhari to jagah nahi rahegi bed pe..

Rupali didi: mai dekhti hu... kisi aur room me so jaungi.. aap so jaiye..

Jiju: Aur Jayraj ji.. wo to aaj 12 baje rat ko aane wale hain na..

Rupali didi: aap tension mat lijiye.. kuch na kuch ho jayega.. 11 baj gaye hain.. aap so jaiye..

Jiju went into the bedroom and slept. Sonia was sleeping with him.

Around 12:30, Jayraj came. He rang the bell. My didi opened the door. Jayraj was so excited to see her. He couldnt stop to hold her. She was looking so damn beautiful in her red transparent saree. She turned around. Jayraj saw the traces of her white bra behind her thin material of red choli. It was a deep cut choli. Her curves and side breasts were clearly visible. He was getting an errection. He couldnt kiss her again. She was ignoring him.

My Rupali didi served the food to Jayraj on the dining table. Jayraj freshed up and sat on the table.

Jayraj: Tumne kha lia?

Rupali didi: Haa... aap kha lijiye..

He could trace ner deep navel while she was moving here and there. He was getting the feeling as if she was his wife. He quickly finished his dinner. He moved towards his bedroom.

Rupali didi: Jayraj ji..rukiye..

Jayraj: Kya hua?

Rupali didi: Wo Anshul waha pe soye hain.. unke room ka AC band he..

Jayraj: to? mai kaha pe sou?

My didi hung her head shyly: Wo aap ye dusre wale kamre me so jaiye.. maine waha pe sara bed tayyar kar dia he.. mai bhi bas bartan uthake aati hu sone..

Jayraj couldn't believe what she said. They both were going to spend the night together alone in the locked bedroom. There was going to be high fireworks. He quickly went inside the room and changed himself in shorts.

My Rupali didi cleared the kitchen and dining table and moved towards the room. She went inside and closed the door. She switched off the light. Jayraj was looking at her. He smiled at her. She climbed the bed by adjusting her dropping pallu. Jayraj instantly pulled her by her waist and lay on top of her and looked at her eyes. My didi was breathing heavily. The sudden attack made her hold his broad shoulders. Her breasts were moving up and down. They both looked at each other. And then in a second their lips met for one of the wildest kiss both had every made in their life. Didi was adjusting her lips inside his lips. He was pressing her boob after removing her pallu. He was literally pumping them so hard and kissing at the same time.

Rupali didi: aaaaaahhhhhh.....hhhhhuuuun.uiiii ma....

Jayraj: mmmmmmmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmm (breast sucking voice over her choli)

Her red choli was wet with his saliva. He was kissing her cleavage. They were going mad and wild. It was 2 days and both felt how much they missed each other. Didi put her arms around Jayraj and they again started kissing. She could feel Jayraj pushing his shorts lower and she saw his huge crotch area full of hairs and the hanging rod. It was a night when they both wanted each other. My jiju on the other hand was just wondering where did his wife and Jayraj go to sleep? Unfortunately his wheel chair was not near him tonight. My didi purposefully had removed it from his bedside. This was the start of a stormy affair and an even stormier night.

Jayraj and my didi were hugging each other very tightly. Jayraj's huge black hands with a golden bracelet were roaming on her soft, white bare back between her choli and petticoat. His lips were sucking her neck. He had removed his t-shirt and was totally nude from top. His huge chest full of white hairs was crushing my didii's soft boobs. They were so close to each other that even air couldn't pass between them. My Rupali didi's saree was lying half on the bed and half on the floor. Jayraj was getting intoxicated with didi's body smell. Her cleavage was becoming deeper and more visible as their bodies were hugging each other tightly. He was rubbing his lips on her neck, cheeks and quickly moved over to her lips. He bent his head a bit and started sucking her rosy lips. My didi was responding eagerly though with shyness. They were kissing as if there was no tomorrow. The wet sloppy noises of their kiss was filling the silent room. Didi put both her hands around Jayraj's neck and pulled him closer as they were kissing. Jayraj put one of his leg between didi's legs and started rubbing his leg in between. Her triangle mount was warm and with his knees he kept touching her crotch which was now high in temperature. He started unbuttoning my Rupali didi's choli one by one. Both of them were panting heavily as they just broke the long deep kiss.

He unbuttoned all of her choli clips and started rubbing his hand on her soft belly. He inserted his finger inside her deep navel and wriggled it. My didi's whole body shuddered the moment she felt his big index finger inside her navel. It was piercing her belly and she was getting excited. With her choli totally open and her pink bra visible completely to Jayraj she felt shy. Her fair skin touch was making Jayraj crazy for her. He kept rubbing his now errect lund on her petticoat. My didi could feel his thickness on her thighs. His black huge body was hovering over didi's petite fair body. The doors and windows were all closed so that no one could disturb them in their most intimate moments. He had pulled up didi's petticoat up to more than half of her thighs making her fat thighs visible to him. My Rupali didi was moaning lightly as Jayraj cupped her right breast over her bra and squeezed it. He was looking straight into her eyes and her eyes were fully open. He pressed her right breast. It was soft and spongy and he coudnt resist pressing it again and again. 
Didi just replied with her soft moans - Aaaaaahhhhh..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..

Jayraj removed his shorts and became totally naked. He took my didi's hand full of glass bangles and pulled it near his lund. Didi at once removed her hand. After 2-3 more tries, he dropped the idea as he felt my didi wasn't comfortable with holding his lund. He turned around my didi and worked on her bra hook. He slowly removed her strap and sucked her back for sometime. He squeezed her fat hips 2-3 times over her petticoat. He went down and bit her hips. He then lay on top of her and pushed his lund in her crack and started rubbing it up down her ass cleavage. My didi was now relishing this guilt. He turned over didi and once he saw her white breast with pinkish nipples, he put his mouth on one of the boobs and started sucking it wildly. With his other hand he pumped her other breast. The feeling of sucking the breast of another man's wife was making Jayraj go mad. In this madness he started nibbling her breast and with an 'O' formation of his lips started licking her nipple. Within no time drops of motherly milk started oozing out of my Rupali didi's breast. He started sucking the warm salty milk and didi moved her hands on his hairs. He wasn't leaving her breasts at any cost. He altered on both of her breasts. With his huge palms he squeezed her breasts and sucked on them, nibbled them, bit them...

The breasts were looking more full and protruding due to his squeeze. They were inviting him to keep on sucking. My didi's eyes were closed and her head moving here and there. He left her breasts and kissed her lips for a moment. He broke the kiss and sat on his knees between didi's legs. Didil looked at him with heavy eyes, half closed. He put his hands on her petticoat string. My didi resisted slightly and put her hands over his hand. With his other hand, he removed her hand and pulled the knot of her petticoat and pulled it down. Didi lay in her petticoat. He inhaled the perfume of her love hole between her leg. He licked her thighs by holding them. Didi was pulling her legs with his each touch of lips. Without any warning he pulled the elastic hem of her panty and pulled it down her legs. My didi was just waiting for the inevitable. He put one finger inside her chut and it slid in easily. The female scents were too heavy and Jayraj could sense it. It was as if the female was emitting the smell to attract the male. He further inserted his finger and Rupali didi wriggled beneath him. He started moving his finger in out of her tight chut.. My didi hid herself under a bedsheet as she was feeling extremely shy. Without wasting any further time, Jayraj positioned himself between her thighs. He spread her legs wide and bent them backwards. He rubbed his huge thick iron rod like lund on her chut line. My didi was breathing and moaning heavily. He kept rubbing and teasing her chut. Didi was moving here and there helpless under him. Though a mother of two, my didi was still surprisingly tight. So much that even jiju used to find it hard to penetrate her without a lubricant. Well its said lube is for the boys and not for the men. Jayraj too wanted to insert himself with her natural lubricant oozing out of her sacred hole. He held his lund from the base and then slowly slid it inside her hole...

My Rupali didi pained a bit and closed her eyes with force and both her lips biting each other. She was holding Jayraj's waist as he slowly but effectively was moving inside strengthening the union. Once it was half way in, he pulled it back and then again with one force forced it inside her chut. This time it went inside with a thud! My didi jumped in pain. He didnt care about it and slowly started picking speed. He was feeling like he was in heaven. Her pinkish chut lips were getting extended with his every stroke and holding his lund very hard. Her legs were spread wide and he was now totally on top of didi and pistoning her with full force. His pace had increased double and he was hitting my didi's womb with his every stroke. Didi's body was moving with his rythm. He bent down and kissed didi on her lips.My didi held him tightly and he kept pushing in out, in out, in out... Their were the usual sounds of love making and juices mixing. putch...putch...putch...putch!!!! the bed was moving and vibrating heavily. My didi's rythmic aaaah aaaaah aaaaaah aaaaaahh... were filling the room sounds along with her bangles making sweet sounds in his ear. He was getting more excited and kept pumping her. They were kissing each other passionately. After about 15 mins, Jayraj pulled out and held my didi by her waist and picked her up and made her kneel on her knees and hands. He came behind her, rubbed his huge lund on her hip up down and quickly pushed his lund inside her chut from behind. This was more than enough for didi as her breasts were now juggling very fast as Jayraj was fucking her with his full force and might. Ever stroke was making his testicles hit her fleshy hips. My didi was now literally moaning loudly as his strokes were hitting her very hard. In this position his lund was more penetrating her and this fucking went on for another 10 minutes. Jayraj put his hands on didi's breasts from behind and started kissing her bare back.

Jayraj: aaaahhhhhhh..... hmmmmmm... IIIIII... Lllllloveeeee uuuuuuuuuuuuuuu......Rupali...meri rand....ahhh

Rupali didi: aaaaahhhhhhh.... huuuuuunnnnn.... aaaaaaahhhh.... bbbbbaassssss...mummy....ahhh...

These were the only dialgoues that were coming out of the couples mouths. After sometime, Jayraj was not able to control himself anymore as he felt my didi's chut was too tightly wrapped around his lund. With 4-5 more deadly strokes, his lund started ejaculating hot liquid inside my didi's chut. He filled her chut hole with enough whitish thick semen. It was oozing out and spilling from her thighs to the white bedsheet. Even after ejaculating inside her, he stroked her for 9-10 time more with his semi hard rod. They both fell on the bed. Completely exhausted. It was almost 2:30 AM and they were fucking and foreplaying for about 2 hours. My didi felt cold. Jayraj pulled a bedsheet and put on both of them. He cuddled didi from behind. My didi was almost unconscious due to the heavy fucking she had. It was probably the first fuck she had where she came more than 2 times. She was amazed on Jayraj's strength again, though she hated him to core. But there was something which was making them come close. Jayraj was snoring in no time. My didi also slept after sometime. This was also the first time she was sleeping naked with another naked man in the same bed. From a conservative, loyal housewife and sister to sleeping nude with another man was a huge change for her.

It was around 5 AM. My didi opened her eyes and found Jayraj sleeping. The bedsheet was on top of them and they were facing each other. Didi felt very shy sleeping with Jayraj. She felt his errection touching her belly, as it was hard again. She wanted to touch it but was shy and did not want to lose her modesty by herself initiating the session. But they were so close to each other the heat was making her go mad. Jayraj was sleeping. She slowly held his hard lund and found it rock solid. She never remembered my jiju so hard ever. She went closer and rubbed her chut very slowly on his errect lund. It was getting wet. She was fighting with herself. Why was she initiating this? Why wasn't she able to resist. She left the lund and put her arms around Jayraj and brought her groin close to Jayraj's lund.l She started rubbing both the private areas. The friction heated up the groin temperature. Jayraj slowly woke up as he felt my didli's warmth. He understood what was happening. He smiled at didi..Hel pulled her on top of him putting both her legs *on either side of his. They looked hungrily into each other's eyes. Then....
Jayraj smiled at didi. Rupali didil's blushed a little but didn't smile back. My didi was comfortably placed on Jayraj's lower thighs. Their groins were in constant touch. Jayraj was rubbing his crotch on didi's groin. My didi was feeling very shy. Jayraj sensed that didi was feeling bit uncomfortable, but he still continued rubbing his crotch slowly but steadily. He put both his hands on my didi's waist and pulled her closer to him.Didi was resisting a bit as she was not very comfortable in this position with Jayraj. But still she went closer to him as he had pulled her. He pulled her face close to him so that his lips were very close to hers. Didihad no option but to hold Jayraj's broad shoulders by her soft hands to make her balance.
Jayraj whispered in her ear.
Jayraj: kya hua Rupali. aur paas aao na mere..
Rupali didi l: aaaahhh.. jayraj ji.. dekhiye.. jo aaj aapne Sonia ke lie kia.. uske like mai aapki bahut abhari hu.. uske chehre pe khushi bahut dino ke bad dekhi..
Jayraj: to ye aaj rat ko jo tum mere sath soyi.. ye uslie tha?
Rupali didi)l:l ww..oo...wwoo.. ji..
Jayraj: to kal nahi sougi kya mere sath?
Rupali did: please Jayraj ji.. aap aisi baatein mat kijiye.. dekhiye.. 5 ke upar baj gaye hain..Anshul 5:30 baje uth jate hain.. humara darwaza band dikha..to pata nahi kya sochenge..
Jayraj: use sochne do jo sochna he.. hume jo karna he karenge.. i love u Rupalil.. tumhe to pata he..
Rupali didi: aap kaisi baate kar rahe hain.. mai aapke beti ki umar ki hu.. ye sab thik nahi he..

My Rupali didi was still hugged tightly by Jayraj... Her soft hips were in such a position that her ass crack was in between his thighs.. Jayraj took his long hand and rubbed her ass crack with his right hand index finger.. he drew a straight line directly on her ass line..didi shivered and her whole body gave a tremble.. it was early morning and there was slight coldness in the weather.. my didi let a slight moan... aaaahhhhhh
Jayraj replied to her.. Anshul me tumhe kya dikhta he.. chalo man lia ki wo abhi paralysed he.. but wo tumhe mere sath kyu sone de raha he? kya ye ek risk nahi uske lie?
Rupali didi: please jayraj ji.. mai sirf sonia ki khushi dekh kar aapke pas ayi thi.. ye bar bar nahi kar sakti mai.. mai mar jaungi..
Jayraj: tum itni khoobsurat ho Rupali... ki aaj bhi tumhe koi bhi paise wala mil jayega 2 min me.. kyu Anshul ke lie baithi ho..kudo mere lund pe....
Rupali didi: Anshul mera pati he..
Jayraj: aur kitne dino tak? dekhna tum ek din khud thak jaogi usse..
Didi was feeling very bad listening to the way he was talking about jiju. She loved him a lot. She couldn't hear anything bad about him..
Jayraj pulled her face more towards him and sucked her lips for a moment. My didi too replied to his kiss. They started kissing lightly.Didi knew she had to give in to Jayraj atleast for now..
The kiss was very soft and slowly involuntarily didi's hands went around Jayraj's neck. Jayraj had placed both his hands on her soft hips and pressing ever lightly..My didi was moaning slightly as they were kissing.. her lips were getting wet with their mixed saliva.. his now rock hard lund was oozing out precum due to the effect of the kiss and her soft vaginal and pubic hair touch on his penis and groin... they were making soft kissing noises like mmmmmm.... huuunnnnnn.... mmmmmmmmmm... hunnnnnnn... they were moving their heads sideways every 2 seconds.. My didi was loosing her control.. and was rubbing her chut over his errect lund.. Jayraj was constantly pressing her hips and sometimes carassing her small butt crack.. he was not inserting his finger inside her hole.. but simply rubbbing his index finger there.. My didi was feeling very shy being in such an objectable position with such an older man who was the powerful local goon and politicoan.. where as her innocent husband was sleeping in next room.. but they say that love and lust destroys best minds.. so was the case of shy beautiful innocent mother of two small kids housewife my Rupali didi It was almost day break at 5:30... they were still kissing with didi resisting a bit in between... Jayraj and didi rolling on the bed.. totally naked.. at times Jayraj was on top of my didi.. and at times didi was on top of Jayraj.. this went on for another 10 mins.. Jayraj pushed his left hand index finger inside her small hole without any intimation.. Rupali didi's half opened eyes widened due to the sudden attack and she closed her thighs.. Jayraj started violently fingering her in and out.. and same time trying to push her legs apart.. My didi relaxed after 2 mins of this sudden attack and slowly opened her legs.. he very swiftly worked on her clit and started rubbing it with a medium pace to give his lover the maximum enjoyment.. Didi was trying to close her legs.. but with his elbow Jayraj didn't let her close.. He stopped the kiss and looked at her.. she looked at him.. he smiled.. she blushed.. he brought his lips closer to her neck and licked her once.. he looked up at her again.. he went back and licked it again.. My didi let out a moan.. with his left hand pleasuring her vaginal entry.. he squeezed her left breast with his rough right hand 4 times.. just as if he was pumping a bus horn.. it squeezed like a sponge ball.. he pressed it in such a manner that only her motherly nipples were visible.. he was constantly looking at her nipples.. My didi felt shy when she found him looking at her nipples.. he bent.. and licked her nipple..
Rupali didi... aaaaahhhhhhhh... Jjjjayraaajjjjjj jiiiiii.... pppleeasseee.... jaaneee dddiijiyee naa...mat katiy...

Jayraj repeated the act.. licked her nipples.. he let go her right breast and licked her deep cleavage formed due to her constant breast feeding.. he saw her left breast fairly open and took it entirely in his mouth as if they were his own property.. he started sucking her entire breast as much as he could.. they were good size ripe mangoes..he started sucking it just like a man sucks a big mango.. he moved his face round and round.. while sucking her white..ripe.. breasts.. he sucked them for sometime.. making my Rupali didi go mad.. She was twisting her legs under the huge man.. rubbing her thighs on his arms while his finger was on her chut entry.. Jayraj was now ready and he couldn't wait any longer.. He sensed my didi had closed her eyes.. and was waiting for an orgasm.. he had to wait for sometime.. till her orgasm... he started rubbing his finger violently on her clit.. his errect lund was swaying here and there.. sometimes rubbing himself on her soft fleshy thighs.. with his pre-cum liquid on her thighs.. he was sucking her breast milk like a strong man.. My Rupali didi was enjoying this heavenly moment.. then all of a sudden her eyes went heavy.. she was getting her orgasm as Jayraj had increased his speed of rubbing her clit... she was nearing her orgasm.. she held his hand.. during the final moments.. and then it happened.. she climaxed.. she started giving slow pelvic thrusts but Jayraj didnt let his finger leave his lover's love hole.. she dig her teeth in Jayraj's shoulders..to keep herself from shouting.. and then her body relaxed.. she lay on the bed.. still... she was wet like a waterfall.. Jayraj sensed the opportunity and came in between her spread legs.. and pulled her by her fleshy thighs near him..My didi looked at him in eagerness... as she was like a white baby doll in front of this huge black monster.. she got pulled by his strength... he started rubbing his hard iron rod on her chut entry.. she got excited by this act.. and arched her body backwards.. the 6 AM morning sunlight was peeking on the early morning lovers.. her pussy was shining with the love juice of Jayraj's precum and the sunlight.. Jayraj couldnt hold himself back.. with a swift slide.. he pushed it inside her tight chut entry.. it went in without any kind of resistance but seemed like her hole was perfectly carved out for Jayraj's lund.. her chut walls held his lund tightly.. it was so tight.. that Jayraj let out a groan the moment it went inside smoothly.. he pulled it back.. and thrusted it again with speed... My didii's hands went on the bed handles behind her.. and held it tightly..Here Jayraj started pumping her in-out slowly.. the rythm was very slow at first.. but with each thrust didi was moving back.. she was rocking to and from with his strong thrusts.. the bed was creaking making sounds like.. cheeennnnn cheeeennnn cheeeeennnn cheeeeennnn..... suddenly Jayraj double folded his speed... he started fucking her with all his might.. the bed sounded as if it would break... he couldnt stay far from his woman.. and bent down on her.. My didi wrapped herself on Jayraj.. they were moving like a piston.. their bodies together.. twined into each other.. moving together.. her bangles were roaming all over his back.. he was licking my Rupali didi's neck and pushing in harder..

Jayraj: Rupaliiii.... iiiii looooveeee uuuu...meri rand..
Rupali didi: aaaaahhhhhh.... aaaaahhhhh... bassssss... abbbb barrrdassshtttt nahi hota... thaaanksss... Schhhhhooolll aaaahhhhh aaaaneeee ke lieee...
Jayraj: mmmmmmmm i love u... i love u.. i love uuuuu...meri randi....
Rupali didi: aaaoooooouu.. uuuuuuuiiiii... Maaaaa
They were in heaven.. when after about 15 mins.. Jayraj face was becoming tense... his speed increased and then Jayraj started spurrtinng his semen inside her womb.. the warm liquid was flowing in... as much as it could.. My didi could sense the liquid coming out... and filling her.. the smell of man's semen was going into her nose... both of them could smell the love liquids.. for 1 more minute.. he kept thrusting her... slowing down like an engine motor.. he lay on top of her.. fully exhausted.. she too was tired.. too tired after this morning session.. which neither of them had planned for.. It was almost 6:30 AM and the sun was brighter... she knew it was bit late.. but they were still lying on the bed.. After Jayraj regained his breath.. he kissed her lips.. she too kissed him back..
Rupali didi: Jayraj ji.. mujhe uthna chaie.. Sonia ko schook ke lie tayyar karna he..
Jayraj: hmmm... jao..
He got over didi... and didi came out of the bed.. she shyly picked her clothes.. and rushed to the bathroom.. Jayraj could see her rushing in.. she came out after 3-4 minutes.. she has worn everything.. except tucking in the saree and her pallu... her breasts in choli were looking so inviting and beautiful.. her deep black navel was inviting Jayraj.. he couldnnt believe this short heighted beautiful woman was under him few minutes back.. she smiled at him and he smiled back at her.. He lit a ciagrette... she opened the door and went out.. she put her pallu back in its position.. and went towards the kitchen..
Like Reply
mast story....similar to one sean wrote wife n a paralysed husband...hope you complete this story
Like Reply
Two days passed without any much fuss but third night jairaj fucked my Rupali didi in night and both slept ..... Didi was now loosing her shyness ..... In early morning ....

He understood what was happening. He smiled at Didi, and pulled her on top of him putting both her legs on either side of his. They looked hungrily into each other's eyes. Then....

There was a knock on the door .Both my didi and jayraj got shocked and for a moment froze hearing the knock.Jayaraj and didi looked at each other as if asking each other what do now.My didi's heartbeat had also increased.just then there was another knock on the door.jayraj somehow calmed himself down and asked,”kaun hai?”………..it was my jiju who was at the door and hearing Jayraj’s voice he responded,”jayraj ji main hoon Anshul”………………finding out it was my jiju Jayraj got irritated and looked at didi with that irritated expression.Rupali didi still was sitting on Jayraj’s thigh with both her legs on either side of his thighs looking at Jayraj and she was totally looking confused not knowing how to react and what to do.Jayraj put his right hand on his lund and replied to jiju in an irritated and authoritative voice”Kya hai?itna subah subah kyun knock kar rahe ho?”……………Hearing Jayraj’s authoritative and irritating voice my jiju felt a little bit guilty of doing something which he shouldn’t have done.He thought Jayraj has helped him in his hard time and he shouldn’t be disturbing him this way.But still he replied,”wo Jayraj ji subah ke 5 baj gaye hain Rupali abhi tak nahin uthi,mujhe chai peena hai” ……………In the meanwhile when jiju was replying Jayraj held his Lauda straight still looking at my didi and put his left hand on Rupali didi’s waist and signaled didi to sit on his lund.Though my didi’s mind didn’t want to do this,she still couldn’t get over what jayraj had done for her daughter attending the parent’s meeting in her school…………….combined with that,her early morning lust for a man’s love and his manhood,my didi raised herself a little bit,took hold of Jayraj’s lund and guided herself on top of it slowly slowly lowering herself down on that monstrous lund which had given her orgasm twice during the past 6 hours………….while my didi was guiding herself on his lund,Jayraj put his right hand (which was free after didi took his lund in her own hand during the act) on My Rupali didi’s soft gand and replied to my jiju : ’Rupali abhi so rahi hai,din bhar kaam kar ke thak jaati hai,main bhi thaka hua rehta hoon mujhe bhi neend aaa rahi hai,tum jaa kar so jaao, Rupali jab uth jayegi to chai bana degi”………………and after that Jayraj turned his focus on my didi who had sat on his lund,engulfing the entire lund in her moist chut..

Hearing these words from Jayraj my jiju’s guilt took over him and he felt little embarrassed and ashamed of himself for disturbing them so early in the morning when they were sleeping.Jayraj had not only put his excuse in a convincing manner into my jiju's mind but had also managed to embarrass and humiliate him unintentionally.Jiju felt a little bit useless.He decided to let them have a proper and sound sleep and went to his room.

(Rupali didi had put jiju’s wheelchair outside his room so that he doesn’t disturb her and Jayraj during their private and intimate moment,during their love making.When Sonia had woken up in the morning to go to toilet,my jiju asked her to bring his wheelchair inside the room.Sonia brought it inside and went to sleep,while jiju feeling restless during the most of the night,went to check Rupali didi.)

Jiju had returned to his bed.Whereas my didi was with jayraj in his room.My didi had put Jayraj’s lauda in her moist chut,but being a shy housewife couldn’t think of riding on his lund..

Jayraj sensing the situation,pulled her on top his chest and slowly slowly started thrusting his manhood into my Rupali didi’s chut……………..didi put her head on Jayraj’s right shoulder and turned her head twords his right side…………Jayraj brought his left hand on didi’s head and started caressing her hairs while increasing his thrusting speed………………………..
My didi started moaning slowly slowly,”aaaaaaaaaaaaah aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhh aaahhhh aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh’’…………Jayraj while thrusting his monstrous lund in and out of didi’s welcoming chut and caressing her hair said,’’Rupali idhar dekho na”……………..didi didn’t respond but kept on moaning,’’aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh……..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…….aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh…….aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh”……………
Jayraj:” Rupali idhar dekho na”…………………didi this time turned towards her right and faced jayraj but she had closed her eyes and stopped moaning…………………Jayraj:”kya hua Rupali? main tumhe mujhe dekhne ke liye keh raha hoon aur tum ho ki apni ankhein band kar li ho”……………………..my didi slowly slowly opened her eyes and looked at Jayraj……though she was not openly taking part in their lusty forbidden activity,her eyes were filled with lust…………………..Just as she opened her eyes and looked at Jayraj he took his lund out of her chut and thrusted it with full force which caused my didi to moan”aaaaaaahhhhhhhh”…………………..they looked into each others eyes and Jayraj gave another thrust which caused didi to part her lips and moan again,”aaaahhhhhh”……………………….Jayraj then proceeded to kisss didi on her lips and my didi also pushed her face towards Jayraj and they locked their lips kissing passionately…………………….Jayraj increased his thrusting speed and didi also started moaning repeatedly while still locked in a passionate kiss with Jayraj,”aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh……..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………. randi...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….
Jayraj kept on fucking my didi in that position for five minutes and then rolled over and got on top of didi and started pounding her lusty chut while still locking his lips with didi’s lips.He kept on punding her for another five minutes while my didi was still moaning in lust” aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……Mummy..ahhhh..

Finally Jayraj came on verge of his orgasm,broke their kiss, looked into my didi’s eyes and started grunting,”uuuuuurghhhh uuuuuurrrrrghhhhhh”……rand…………………..
My Rupali didi rolled her eyes upwards and started cuming,”aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……….………………
Jayraj also gave final thrust with full force and started cumming,” aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh………. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh……Maderchod...
Jayraj kept on cumming for a couple of minutes,kissed my didi deeply on her luscious lips and then collapsed on her…………………….They were both sweating profusely not only due to lack of AC the bedroom,but also due to the heat generated due to their fucking.They laid like that for 5 minutes trying to recover their breath……………..Jayraj rolled off didi brought her over his chest and started caressing her back and hair……………………my didi though sexually satisfied,felt a little bit of uncomfortable,but still kept her head on his chest and let him caress her lovingly
.Jayraj:”Rupali I love you” 
My didi turned towards Jayraj but tried to change the topic“Jayraj ji main apko shukriya kaehna chahti hoon,apne jo Sonia ke liye kiya use uske chehre par jo khushi hui mujhe bhi dekh kar bahot khushi hui”.

Jayraj:”shukriya kis baat ka Rupali,ye to mera farz tha.Bhale hi tum mujhe pyaar karo ya na karo lekin main tumse bahot pyaar karta hoon.Mujhe bhi tumko aur Soniya ko khush dekh kar khushi hoti hai”

jayraj then kissed her lips deeply and didi also responded a little as Jayarj’s words had melted her heart to a little extent and she felt a little closer towards him……………They kissed for a minute and then my didi went to toilet to freshen herself up.

After returning from toilet she dressed herself in a saree and went to the kitchen to prepare tea.Hearing sound from kitchen my jiju went to the living room and saw didi in the kitchen.He looked at didi and wished him good morning Rupali ..
didi also looked at him and wished him
Jiju: Rupali  raat ko ache se so payee to?Bina AC ke koi problem to nahin hui?
Rupali didi looked at jiju with a bit of nervous look but not much to give my jiju any hint of her nervousness and then replied”haan wo kaam karke thak jaati hoon to isliye thakawat se neend aa gayee”…
Jiju :”Aur Jayraj ji ko?”……………………
My didi without looking at jiju and pouring tea in three cups,”Haan wo bhi thake rehte hain to unhe bhi neend aa gayee”…………………………….She then put those tea cups on a tray,went to jiju,gave him a cup and proceeded with remaining two cups towards Jayraj’s bedroom.She opened the door,went in and while trying to just close the door a little.pushed it completely and the door closed and bolted in front of my jiju.He was looking all these and got surprised………….100s of thought started going though his mind but then all of a sudden he realized the morning’s incident and felt ashamed of himself for having those thoughts…………for the next 10 minutes he was drinking the tea and could hear bangle voices from the bedroom…….
After half an hour the bedroom door opened and Jayraj came out wearing a lungi only……………My jiju wished him good morning……Jayraj wished him back but without looking at him and went to fetch the newspaper from near the main gate…………….Jiju looked at the bedroom door and then asked Jayraj who had sat down on the sofa reading the newspaper”jayraj ji wo Rupali  kahan hai?”……………………Jayraj stopped reading the newspaper,looked at my jiju for a moment and then replied,”wo naha rahi hai”..
Like Reply
wonderful so far....keep going...keep it up
Like Reply
Mast... Keep updating..
yourock
[+] 1 user Likes Kaminii's post
Like Reply
Ab tak koi comment nhi?
Like Reply